[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ - Lewd Dudes with Attitude Previous thread: >>4173343

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 206

File: 1451047247534.jpg (16KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451047247534.jpg
16KB, 316x239px
/erp/ - Lewd Dudes with Attitude
Previous thread: >>4173343
>>
First for where the thick at.
>>
Nth for sleep.
>>
>>4178622
Right here!
>>
>>4178630
>tucks in bed
>>
>>4178507
>He can't believe his ears. Only in his wildest fantasies could he touch his beloved
Happily, Lady Eliza!
>He briskly walks around behind her chair and carefully rests his fingertips on her shoulders. Drawing on as much experience and passion as he can, he starts to give her the best shoulder rub he can. He stays alert to her reactions, half terrified of displeasing her
>>
File: 5199551445.png (10KB, 648x80px) Image search: [Google]
5199551445.png
10KB, 648x80px
>>4178607
>they're going to let him get away with it
>>
File: tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>rattles for sleep

Just dropping this here one more time before bed
http://www.strawpoll.me/10770110
>>
>>4178660
meh
ur a faget
>>
File: image.png (456KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
456KB, 600x848px
>>4178507 #
>Feeling the other hand gang up on her breasts, she started whining sensually at the boobs and pussy massage.
Oh, damn...
T-this feels so nice...
>She admitted, softly smiling up at Eliza. Slowly, all negative thoughts were just being drained away; no worries, no concerns for the future, no lying...
I...
I don't deserve such kindness from you...
M-miss Eliza...I want to start over with you. You're so beautiful and smart. I'm just a mediocre street roamer, leagues below you...
Please miss Eliza; I want to become a better person in your eyes...
>She surrendered, more or less sealing her fate, but while being teased by her as well, she stopped caring about the negatives of her...
>>
>>4178605
>>4178638
>As he's smushed into the older gal's canyonous cleavage, he squirms and whines, but soon finds himself to be pretty darn comfortable
>He wiggles until he's able to breathe, now fully turned to face her, his skinny legs straddling her, his little body completely enveloped by her luscious, curvaceous tits and tummy
Nuh uh...it's really nice actually~
>He giggles, his paper crown knocked askew and folded, but still on his little head
(Can it come out like soft serve? <3)

>>4178641
Thank u
>>
>>4178660
>Causes a bunch of drama and shits on all different users
>Is let off scott free
This would get anyone else banned. I wonder how much he's sucked up to the mods.
>>
File: 0e3805a5f3bf7fdd56128c2bdcbf6fca.jpg (175KB, 921x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0e3805a5f3bf7fdd56128c2bdcbf6fca.jpg
175KB, 921x1300px
>>4178622
>Soon.
>>
>>4178665
Did I miss any theme last saturday?
>>
>>4178729
Ya missed date night mkII
>>
>>4178729
It was a re-try of the date night.
It went pretty well, ended up being 2 threads.
>>
File: themanybuttholesofsunibee.jpg (449KB, 994x420px) Image search: [Google]
themanybuttholesofsunibee.jpg
449KB, 994x420px
>>4178605
Actually, I think I do very much prefer the idea of a gooze/goodra combo. I want to be sandwiched between both of their assholes
>>
>>4178537
>He's completely unresisting as he's dressed up in his pure white outfit. It really does feel like an exceptionally lewd wedding dress. And with it, comes a desire to be taken and conquered. He takes a step back and curtsies in front of the other sissy, then covers his face
This is too much..
>>
>>4178725
>Pets
>>
>Jiro basically underhandedly confirmed they are LD

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIT
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1280x1280px
>>4178674
Oh, how perfect! He's gonna become such the cock loving slut in the future~

>>4178621
And I'll be seeing you than, master~

(Sorry that I was late; missed the replies...)
>>
>>4178541 (Anon)
>Eliza was at an ascended plane in the laughing field. She finally breathed in and hid her excruciating laughter deep inside.
O-Oh, my... I'm sorry, darling-
In case you haven't noticed, I just DESTROYED your public image AND you thanked me for it~!

>>4178605 (Ice Queen)
Irresistible? Oh, old lady, you'll get there~! But you are so, painfully tempting! I'll give you that~
>The moment you got closer to her, she subtly scooted near you, too. Her legs would now touch yours and she'd pretend like she didn't felt it, when in reality, that's what she was focused on.
A whole 14! 9 women, an underaged wanna-be cartoon, a robotic feline, a failed wrestler, a megalomaniac skull-obsessed girl, and a huge man with many instruments! Nobody could stand a chance against me, obviously~

>>4178644 (Miss Fortune)
Hm! Words I never thought I'd hear from your mouth! Lucky for you, sweetie, I have a 'royal pet' position available! So if you'd like to start from there, we could definitely benefit eachother~
>Eliza said, only rubbing what she could of your body harder than before. After giving you the choice to decide, she leaned in and gave your cheek a little smooch.
You do look quite attractive to take the position, too!
>>
>>4178802
>>4178832
(To be fair I was slow too..)
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>4178802
Aw, don't be afraid! You wanted to be a sissy, and I know just what to do to make you the best sissy you can! Just keep saying you love cocks as you walk around while wearing that; that you love being fucked you the ass and in the throat~
>She nonchalantly explained, massaging his shoulders a bit.
>>
>>4178866
B-but you said that'd show you that I have a brain!
>I look up at Eliza, still on my hands and knees, confused
>>
>>4178648
>>4178866
>>
>>4178892
>the sissy who dressed his new "friend" addresses his mistress in a demure manner, kneeling beneath her
M-mistress, is there any way you would like to make use of me?
>>
File: image.png (421KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421KB, 1000x1200px
>>4178866
R-Royal pet?
>She blinked in surprise at the convenience of it, and found herself bright red. If she accepted, her whole life would more or less literally change. But, if she didn't...
Aaaah~
>She gently moaned out, panting softly.
Oh...I accept. I want to be your royal pet...
>She sealed her fate, smiling warmly at the Egyptian idol.
Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity; I promise it won't go to waste...

>>4178869
(Heh; it's all okay either way!)
>>
>>4178685
>The Queen hadn't felt this alive in ages, this young man was really warming her old, cold, and tired soul back up with his sweetness and affection.
Aww, glad you're enjoying me then. Are you comfy, my future king?
>She plants a kiss on his forehead, lips leaving a small bit of frost on his hair. Seeing that his adorable crown has been scrunched up, she quickly takes it into her hands to smooth it out for him, placing the delicate little thing back upon his head. With his legs wrapped around her now, she pulls him in closely for a short but tender hug, looking back down at him.
(That's actually what I had in mind, so yes! I'll let you know now that I've got only another hour or so here before I need my rest, though. Either we can go quickly, or continue tomorrow.)
>>4178771
TWO puffy, gooey, and squishy donuts? Are you sure you can handle that? I would definitely have some fun with that.
>>4178866
Quite the motley crew, it would appear. I can imagine you've had little trouble dealing with them, you do seem to be quite endowed, in more ways than one, dearie.
>Giving her a wink, her lengthy eyebrow bobs back and forth for a moment in a fairly silly, if hypnotizing manner. Her cool, soft thigh is met by Eliza's far warmer one, the two exchanging a bit of body heat as they rub up against one another. She looks away from the woman for a moment to finish off her drink, laying the glass down in front of her and now focusing her full attention on the curvaceous brown beauty.
>>
>>4178607
Where has he mentioned that?
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 900x738px
>>4178956
>Bending down, she smiled rather warmly at him, chuckling softly.
Well now...
May I entrust you with giving my foot and nails a pedicure?
>>
>>4178892
I.. I love cocks..
>His cock slowly starts to get erect, barely held in check by his silk panties. Every time he catches himself staring at his mistress he closes his eyes and repeats his mantra. Soon he's staring at the other sissy more than her, losing his lust for her slutty body little by little
>>
File: 1448104359025.jpg (2MB, 1080x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1448104359025.jpg
2MB, 1080x1879px
I still want to fuck a Fire Athronach
>>
File: image.jpg (390KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 959x1280px
>>4178997
>She notices your lack of attention, and giggles at the reality of you becoming a cock loving faggot.
Oh, tell me, as loud as you can, what do you love?
>>
>>4178973
T-thanks...my Queen~
>He giggles nervously, wrapping his legs around her thick waist and pulling himself in closer, unable to pry his eyes from the huge, soft, unsupported jugs being forced into his face
(We can pick up later--but I'd love if I could get a taste of that fruity goodness tonight!)
>>
File: 1453272537774.png (598KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453272537774.png
598KB, 800x800px
>>4179040

I still want to fuck a Temmie.
>>
>>4178985
I...I've never tried that before but I can try, if you so desire.
>he does his best to worship her feet, giving them the attention that they deserve and need
>he soaks them, scrubs them, trims and shapes them into proper form
>he does everything he can think of to make them look perfect and clean
I think....I think I'm done now, if they pass your inspection.
>his focus fades more and more as he notices the other sissy constantly eyeing him
>>
>>4179041
>He looks back to Amy, feeling himself slipping into acting more and more like a faggot. He's still deeply embarrassed, and can't get his voice above a whisper
I love cocks..
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1446x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1446x816px
>>4178908
You got played, hun~
I'm afraid to say your noggin is as empty as my heart~

>>4178648
>Much to her surprise, she found your hands doing the heaven's work for her, moaning in what seemed to just slightly resemble orgasmic pleasure as you worked your way on her neck.
My, my~! So talented! I know you massage a certain SOMETHING, but I didn't know it gave you skills like these~!

>>4178958
>As a reward for making the correct choice in the only decision that would truly matter to you, she forced your lips into a sloppy, purposefully messy kiss. She strokes your hair with her hand and giggles into your mouth, only to give you your first order as a pet.
Well then, little mittens! Cats don't wear any clothing, do they~? C'mon, I'll help my kitten undress~!
>And keeping true to her word, she helped you take your top and short shorts off, finally proud to see your body like never before.
Oh my~! I only dreamed of what was underneath, Nadia-girl~

>>4178973
Not a trouble in the slightest! It was more of a game to me, than anything~
>Seeing as you finished your drink and most importantly, treated your eyes to a delicious treat of Egyptian body, she decided to further please your white dots.
Looking at a warm, caramel treat, your majesty? I'm looking at quite the delicious frozen treat myself~
>She said with a wink, not-so-subtly running her leg against yours in a semi-seductive but classy manner.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 231x300px
>>4179128
>While speechless, a air of comfort was over you as Amy smiled sweetly during the entire procedure you had for her, and upon the finished product, her face was just as kind.
Oh, relax; you did great! Nice job anon!
You can play with the other sissy if you want; I'm just about ready to head in...

>>4179154
...but not yet.
Scream it; declare at the top of your lungs that you, LOVE, cocks!
>She raised her voice as a example, smirking powerfully over at him.
Shout it, now!
>>
>>4179171
Then you've got one full heart!

(I've got to bounce. I hope you have a good night!)
>>
File: image.png (491KB, 1280x1833px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
491KB, 1280x1833px
>>4179171
>Moaning sweetly into your lips, she started to enjoy kissing you back as well, only to whine softly as it broke, but still humming with content at her hands petting her.
Oh; of corse mistress! I'll fix that!
>She declared, quickly stepping out of her clothing (which wasn't much to begin with), and turning even more red at Eliza embarrassing her.
R-really? Am I pretty mistress?
>She inquired, even posing for her with a soft smile.
>>
>>4179186
I love cocks! I LOVE COCKS!
>He finally manages to raise his voice, admitting it to himself. He can't even hide his face anymore. In fact, he looks a little less embarrassed than usual
>>
>>4179042
>His interest in her plump breasts is obvious now, gaze glued to them. She gives her chest a quick thrust forward, causing both boobs to jiggle enticingly, and emit a quiet sloshing sound
Ah, is my prince so interested in what's beneath my pajamas here? Well, I certainly don't mind. Would you like a more... intimate look?
>She begins to unbutton her shirt, pale blue cleavage spilling out almost immediately after the first button is unlatched.
(Fine by me, anon. Take this where you wish!)
>>4179171
Drinks and some dessert sound absolutely divine to me, Eliza.
>Her hand suddenly juts out, squeezing her tanned and shiny leg. The Queen's face, normally a very pale blue, were actually showing some warm pinkness on them now. She was by no means a lightweight when it came to her drinking, the flushed cheeks an obvious sign of her arousal.
There's no need for such subtleties any longer! It's clear that we both find one another far too enticing.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 756x960px
>>4179237
There we go! Scream it out to the world! Screech it to your heart's content!
>Amy merrily instructed, opening a window for him to shout out of.
Doesn't it feel good to not hold yourself back anymore?
>>
>>4179171
>He definitely wasn't expecting her beautiful, melodious voice to sound so pleased. It sounds even more enchanting than her singing at the club, and he feels so priveliged that he's the only one who can hear it now. He's so focused, both on the task at hand and her wonderful voice that it doesn't immediately register he was insulted
As long as Lady Eliza is happy then I'm happy.. You only deserve the best.
>>
>>4179225
>Eliza cleared up her lap and began to tap it, inviting you over to act like the new pet that you are. She even extended her arm and curled her finger up to try and seduce you into her, which at this point would've been an extremely easy job.
I can't lie to myself any longer, Nadia-girl! You ARE a pretty little cat! But from now on...
>Eliza said in a more sinister tone, reaching down to give your behind the hardest, most harshest slap she could give.
...you're MY pretty little cat~

>>4179265
>Her eyes very calmly and casually looked down at your cool hand and its favorable resting place, bringing a slightly crooked smile and a pair of seducing bedroom eyes to her beautiful face.
Well, you're definitely not wrong about that, my exquisite acquaintance~
>To balance out the 'who-was-groping-who' factor, she rested her own hand on your thick, cold thigh. However, RESTING her hand was a bit under in Eliza's seduction formula, so instead, she started stroking and feeling up on your delicacy of a thigh.

>>4179298
So gentle, you are! Well, sweetie, I could very well have the best massager giving me one right now~!
>Every word from Eliza's mouth was rather oddly positive. Keep in mind, this was the lady of slaughter you were giving a massage.
>>
>>4179265
>By the time the final button is undone, the flood of titflesh comes crashing down, seemingly swallowing him up!
>His eyes go wide as he starts to grope and play with them openly, noticing a tiny dollop of light blue stuff on the top of her puffy nipple
>He curiously dabs it with the tip of his finger, looking at it perplexedly, sniffing it, then licking it, incredibly surprised by the sweet taste
Wow! There's no way all girls do this, r-right?
>>
File: image.png (943KB, 1338x1007px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
943KB, 1338x1007px
>>4179420
>Watching her give Miss Fortunss the very obvious invite, she slowly started to make her way over to her, blushing with pride at being called a pretty little cat. Even the hard spanking didn't change her mind, as she crawled up to your lap, purring like a actual cat before curling and laying down.
Oh, thank you mistress! I'm so, happy~
...I-if you still want to, you can use my body to get your fill of blood...not that you needed my permission in the first place, I assume...
>>
>>4179268
(not sure if you're still there Amy anon, but I'm the one who was obedient from the start and wanted to thank you for playing, had a lot of fun, never really explored sissy to the point of dressing up and the like before)
>>
>>4179420
Mhm, of course! My words ring true, there's no way I could just ignore you, and I am sure your feelings are the same. But! Before we go any further, allow me to get a bit more comfortable...
>Her intention was to match Eliza's loose, revealing garments, and to do so the Ice Queen quickly tugs off her large, flowing dress, laying it down on the arm rest of the couch. What Eliza's eyes would be greeted by would be nothing more than a simple, revealing set of lingerie. She merely wears a small, tight pair of blue panties, and no bra at all, allowing her plump, soft tits to freely hang.
>>4179454
>Biting her lower lip at the pleasurable sensations of his comparatively small hands fondling and squeezing her breasts, she answers his innocent, and somewhat naive sounding question.
Oh...? Y-you like that, do you? Well, I doubt you'd find too many other women like me, for better or for worse.
>Her hands is back upon his head now, easing him towards the sensitive and soft looking nub.

(Probably only have one or two replies left in me, for both of you. I gotta get some sleep relatively soon.)
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 600x758px
>>4179546
(I'm still here, don't worry! Just finishing up my Miss Fortune rp before sleeping actually! Thanks for telling me this though, and I look forward to playing with you again...
Which would probably be on Sunday night due to a Florida trip...
I really should of slept instead, but oh well.
Just one reply left in me as Miss Fortune, than I can sleep!)
>>
>>4179574
(I actually gotta go too-goodnight! We can pick it up tomorrow~)
>>
File: ice_queen_by_soru_ita-d55wf1c.png (225KB, 900x1158px) Image search: [Google]
ice_queen_by_soru_ita-d55wf1c.png
225KB, 900x1158px
>>4179619
(Goodnight then, anon. I'll be around tomorrow, although I'm getting quite a few requests for other characters. You're first in line for tomorrow night though!)
>>
File: 2016_07_16_095821.png (444KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
2016_07_16_095821.png
444KB, 400x553px
>>4179508
Of course, Nadia! Although I will be consuming more of your other bodily fluids sooner than later~
>Eliza stated, smiling just as brightly as you were. She slipped her hand under you to constantly rub your pinkish, fleshy vaginal lips. The more of a reaction she could get out of you, the wider her smile would be.
I'm sure you'll make an EXCELLENT pet!

>>4179574
>Eliza's eyes were definitely pleased, in fact- they might've just been spoiled to have the honor at observing your large, hanging tits. Although hypnotized by them for a second, she managed to snap out of it, and with a smirk, she opted to sensually pull her kinky-looking black thong.
Bravo, your majesty. I can show off private skin, too~

(Don't worry! We can continue this next time we meet! For now, I need to sleep, too. Good night, you two!)
>>
File: image.png (406KB, 1280x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
406KB, 1280x1050px
>>4179651
(Well than, that's perfect! See you all once my vacation is over!
>Shi-shi-shifully yours,
>Luffy Anon
>>
>slaps ass
>slaps air instead because there're no asses around to slap
>>
File: 1455816462908.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455816462908.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>4179651
>Somebody is playing your SG dom waifu
>>
File: d.png (932KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
932KB, 1280x720px
>>
Anyone here?
>>
>>4179916
Nah
>>
File: meh.png (128KB, 442x492px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
128KB, 442x492px
>>4179916
Dead hours

all the THICC went to sleep
>>
>>4179997
this is like hella dead hours
>>
File: boring.jpg (166KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
boring.jpg
166KB, 850x850px
>>4179999
Yeah, And I really don't feel like doing shit either

Sucks because I'm not tired, woke up really late so I can't just go back to sleep

Guess I'll just go back to TF2 for awhile
>>
>>4179999
>Quads
>>4180016
>That post time

we are in the presence of a god
>>
>>4180023
I'll trade the presence of a god for the presence of, well, anyone.
>>
>>4180023
The plot thickens
>>
>>4179916
Yeah. Just lounging.
>>
File: 1445651473534.png (298KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
1445651473534.png
298KB, 300x423px
>>4180023
>we are in the presence of a god

PRAISE KEK

IF THIS POST ENDS IN REPEATING DIGITS, THE THREAD WILL COME BACK TO LIFE
>>
>>4180039
You killed it anon. Shame on you.
>>
File: hologram OHHHHHHH.png (829KB, 1051x624px) Image search: [Google]
hologram OHHHHHHH.png
829KB, 1051x624px
>>4180039
Rolling for meme magic
>>
>relying on LD to revive the thread
just let us die
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 498x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 498x220px
>>4180039
AWWWWWWWWW.......
>>
>>4180066
>Double dubs
COME ON
>>
>>4180066
DOUBLES
>>
>>4180066
THE THREAD LIVES
>>
File: Dispear Arc Mikan (4).png (268KB, 471x481px) Image search: [Google]
Dispear Arc Mikan (4).png
268KB, 471x481px
DO-DON'T WORRY, ERP! I-I'LL SAVE YOU!
>Zaps the ever loving FUCK out of the thread
>>
>>4180066
Ding

>>4180075
Okay who's dick do I have to suck?
>>
File: 49453430_p6_master1200.jpg (146KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
49453430_p6_master1200.jpg
146KB, 480x480px
>>4180066
No.
>>
What a situation.
>>
>>4180095
Everyone's.
>>
>>4180094
Cute!
>>
>HG still somehow manages to be just slightly more active
Jesus.
>>
Why aren't you shitposting them? Weak ass niggas
>>
>>4180155
Its what they do.
>>
Quiet night huh?
>>
>>4180187
I am from hg, but I will keep you company.
>>
>>4180218
Well hey there friendo.
>>
>>4180252
How are you man? The type fucking treating ya well?
>>
Anymore RPs or is this train all out of steam?
>>
File: 1446229707038.jpg (16KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446229707038.jpg
16KB, 370x300px
>>4180271
I'll apre with you, anon-kun
>Fucks fuckingly
>>
>>4180271
We all moved to discord. This thread is for shit talking people we don't like from one of the four servers.
>>
File: 35c1ee7bab531286d4f46078d48765f0.png (709KB, 780x1100px) Image search: [Google]
35c1ee7bab531286d4f46078d48765f0.png
709KB, 780x1100px
>>4180271
It's extremely dead even for a Sunday night.
At least it was a nice weekend for most of us?
>>
>>4180367
The shitposting war between virra's discord members and an anonymous screencapper caused the threads to come to a grinding halt.
>>
>>4180340
Speaking of, Alpha is currently trying to roll in the pussy of another one of the Discord's female members.
>>
File: tentacle fuck.png (308KB, 960x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tentacle fuck.png
308KB, 960x1100px
Well I'm gonna take a nap, be back when this place is a little more lively

>>4180459
Even I couldn't ruin threads that badly
>>
>>4180459
>blaming just Virra's discord
It was also Nue's server mixing their own shit in.

Plus that shit happened hours ago in another thread.
>>
File: 1433361426325.png (106KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1433361426325.png
106KB, 683x470px
>>4180459
I'll probably atop once they've finally broken down and start interrogating their users to find me.
>>
File: 64965f0797509171c07164ae7e07ad1a.jpg (345KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
64965f0797509171c07164ae7e07ad1a.jpg
345KB, 702x1000px
>>4180459
That stuff happened hours ago though.

Like >>4180481 said it takes two to tango. I admittedly hang out in Nue's server, but that's just cause the other one sounds way too high strung for my tastes. But to each their own. Better ways to spend time than being high strung in chatrooms either way.

I think we're just dead cause more people than usual are sleeping or something.
>>
>>4180481
What exactly was Nue doing in comparison to the others?
>>
>Discord Cold War

I told you a second Discord that wasn't LD's was a bad idea. The fact that Nue is a fucking admin in it should be a huge red flag.
>>
>>4180503
>sounds
Maybe stop forming opinions on what anons say and see how good/bad/mediocre it is for yourself? This entire shit it ridiculous and only breaks the community up further desu
>>
>>4180516
Screen cap anon was capping users there.
>>
>>4180529
He can't really fuck up if there isn't many users. In all honesty his complaints about the other server are warranted, he just seems to throw them out at the wrong place.
>>
>>4180533
You can't blame him for the constant horror stories about Virra's. It sounds like everyone there is a second from ripping in to one another at any given moment, and users there wont stop hounding for attention in a thread most of them profess to not care about. It's all just asinine.
>>
File: 1435185669273.jpg (237KB, 900x849px) Image search: [Google]
1435185669273.jpg
237KB, 900x849px
>>4180534
HI, I'm screencap anon, and nobody was screencapping Nue's server, I was doing it to virra's.
Unless you mean that I was working on his behalf, which is a laughable thought in itself.
>>
>>4180551
It's only because there are users that blatantly stir shit that the mods won't do anything about like Aliciana and Canis.
>>
>>4180554
There was caps of Lore defending himself from these accusations. Look in the archive for it since don't I give too much of a shit.
>>
>>4180551
>You can't blame him for the constant horror stories about Virra's
Were you even here when Nue was LD but 100x worse?
>>
>>4180534
Screen cap anon just posted one image of anons discord and the rest were of virras or LDs.
>>
File: 794641957.jpg (84KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
794641957.jpg
84KB, 772x1000px
>>4180596
Oh, they were doing that themselves to show that he wasn't involved with me,because everyone started accusing him, Nue and Alpha of being the screencapper for some reason.
>>
>>4180610
Hey Paul

You must be speaking from second hand information because what LD has done is multiple times worse.
>>
>>4180529
Nue's done nothing wrong so far though.
Only things he's done is invite some people and made new channels.
>>
>>4180610
>Nue worse than LD
Nue has his issues but he feels actual regret for what he did. LD thinks saying 'lol mental issues' justifies actively trying to destroy DMG.
>>
>>4180676
Who cares about DMG?
Try destroying and derailing the threads.
>>
>>4180623
>>4180676
In terms of damage to thread Nue did far worse. They are both tards but during Nue's Reign of Autism the threads were nonstop of anons accusing each of being Nue, while in LD's he's just replying to shitposters and is generally fucking off to tf2 when his name isn't getting dropped.
>>
>>4180699
Also Nue chased away Mizuki permanently and most people he's involved with end up leaving the threads too.

DMG is still around.
>>
>tfw a handful of anons are trying to destroy the generals as well as the discords
Why?
>>
>>4180698
There's nothing to derail.
>>
Anyone around here wanna play?
Ava or anon, boy or girl?
>>
>the new girl says she has a gf
>Alpha proceeds to have a stroke

Ha, eat shit.
>>
>>4180707
>chased away Mizuki permanently
Don't remind me.
>>
>>4180724
Not during this shit.
>>
I love this. Stories of people losing their shit so bad it makes me look good by comparison.
>points and laughs
>>
>>4180759
You will never look good, Innocent Boy. Not until you stop jumping the shark and continue your story.
>>
>>4180726
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
Boy, do really fuming fucking hate Canis, though.
>>
>>4180784
Canis and Aliciana are easily the worst of Virra's Discord. The place is so much better when they're not on.
>>
>>4180784
I am drink
>>
>>4180784
why do people hate canis?
>>
>>4180771
>never look good
I was under the assumption that you thought he was pretty since you always want him to become a girl. Boku no Pico fantasies?
>>
>>4180801
Otherkin, obsessive, pedophile, furry, otherkin, uses smileys unironically, thinks he's immune to certain rules because he's virra's favorite dog, otherkin
>>
>>4180801
>otherkin
>throws a huge bitchfit all the time over the smallest of things
>keeps "leaving" the Discord only to come back
>emotionally abused an underage girl into being his girlfriend
>>
>>4180811
>>4180813
what the fuck is an other kin

also yeah i heard about him and egg
What's up with that? I heard he left because she has some crush on some other guy or something like that
>>
>>4180826
An otherkin is someone who legitimately believes they're an animal trapped in a human body. It's basically a worse furry.
>>
>>4180826
Otherkin is the belief that you are not human and instead are an animal or some shit.
>>
>>4180826
She always had a huge thing for this other guy but he didnt want to do long distance and she made the mistake of opening up to Canis who got really obsessive over her to the point of 'you dont need to talk to anyone but me because you love me' until he finally left because virra stepped in and its why virra has pushed so hard for egg to be accepted
>>
>>4180834
The fuck?
>>
>>4180831
>>4180832
>>4180834
Goodness gracious
>>
>>4180834
Wew lad, I only knew part of the story, thanks for making it whole.
>>
File: _o449muxb3q1vnnzh7o1_1280.png (323KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
_o449muxb3q1vnnzh7o1_1280.png
323KB, 1200x1000px
Morning ERP~
>>
>>4180851
Good morning in this place has been a contradiction of terms today.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>4180866
>pours a bucket of ice in the shower
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 499x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 499x501px
>>4180879
>Kurisu flips the fuck out, tripping and dying.
>>
File: 712710904312c652af1fcd05c1a78a63.png (726KB, 1521x1196px) Image search: [Google]
712710904312c652af1fcd05c1a78a63.png
726KB, 1521x1196px
>>4180897
I love you Kurisu.
>>
>>4180897
>Makes sweet passionate love to your corpse before leaving with your dirty clothes.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>4180903
I only love Kenny.
>>4180909
>cums
>>
>>4180932
I'm glad you liked it.
>>
>>4180932
You're a stupid cunt
>>
File: BURN.jpg (4KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
BURN.jpg
4KB, 194x260px
>>4180992
>>
File: a460317311427.jpg (52KB, 720x878px) Image search: [Google]
a460317311427.jpg
52KB, 720x878px
Anyone up for some foot play?
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1600x900px
>>4180992
who in THE RUCKS DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKINF ARE YOU A R NELTJIJGNTK ME YOU VILMPIECE EMPF FUCKING FILTHNIWJ I WOUSL FUCKCING CURBS TI P YOUTNFUCKFNGNNASSI IF I AHD THE FUCKC THR EUCKC JCKING OPPRTOTOURITY
>>
>>4181046
I hope you aren't meming on me right now
>>
>>4181061
Are you secretly canis
>>
File: 4e9d744a67987c7c98c754889aff2cdd.jpg (522KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
4e9d744a67987c7c98c754889aff2cdd.jpg
522KB, 800x1132px
>>4181070
Nope! Foot play is fun. <3
>>
>>4181111
>Canis
>ever playing anything that isn't a wolf
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 2048x1536px
>>4181111
Who? I'm still the all powerful Kurisu.
>>
>>4181112
Oh! Well, in that case, count me in!
>>
File: 205.gif (774KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
205.gif
774KB, 704x396px
>>4181143
Why don't you strip down to your boxers and come lay on the bed cutie.~
>>
Do you guys still ERP? I barely see any.
>>
>>4181164
No, now these threads have become a civil war between two discord servers.
>>
>>4181164
We try, we just get distracted from time time to time, what are you up for?
>>
File: f1e5e6901e961b764c6749ac1a4fdb07.jpg (199KB, 884x1316px) Image search: [Google]
f1e5e6901e961b764c6749ac1a4fdb07.jpg
199KB, 884x1316px
>>4181177
Wait, what? Why? What happen?

>>4181181
Well, I wasn't here in a while and just wanted to read some roleplaying, because it's really entertaining for me. But I feel only disappointment now.
>>
>>4181164
Well I'm trying to start a foot play thing, and I'm up for whatever you wanna do~
>>
>>4181154
Oh, you don't have to ask me twice~
>He quickly removes his shirt and pants and lies down on the bed, propping his lower body up a little with his arm as he looks up at you
>>
>>4181196
You read more then you write? I guess that explains some things, and as the other anon mentioned they are trying to start footplay but I could go up for something if you want to help add roleplay back to erp
>>
File: image_21.jpg (174KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
174KB, 800x1000px
>>4181203
>Taking in the sight of his almost naked body she giggles, eagerly joining him on the bed. She sits down between his legs and scoots her rear closer, leaning back with her body propped up on her elbows. Her feet already on his crotch rubbing the shaft with her toes through the soft fabric of his boxers.
>>
>>4181212
Wanna join in my foot play? Or maybe some oyher fetish you wanna indulge? I can handle foot anon and someone else if you wish <3
>>
>>4181200
Sorry, but footplay isn't my thing at all. Actually it turns off me.

>>4181212
Yeah, I prefer to read since my erp "skills" aren't very good and I can learn a few things just by reading.
>>
>>4181226
No no no, doesn't have to be foot play silly.
I can indulge any type of fetish or vanilla play you want <3
>>
>>4181224
I was thinking about joining once I realized you were legit and not aila teasing us but I thought you preferred one anon at a time

>>4181226
I remember type fucking you a few times when I started and it was pretty good, I enjoyed myself atleast, sorry you feel subpar but trust me, there are worse here
>>
>>4181217
You don't waste any time, huh?
>He looks down at your feet, the sensation of the soft flesh rubbing his dick through the fabric of his boxers causing it to soon grow to its full size
>>
>>4181232
Oh, in that case.

Sure, we can play soma vanilla~

>>4181238
Wew, thank you then.
>>
>>4181238
>>4181279
Yes, I am up for anything!
Bringing some life to dead hours~

>>4181255
Well of course not! You came here for a reason no?
>She leans forward and carefully undoes the button on the front of his boxers, allowing his cock to spring free through the hole. She presses her soft toes to either side of his shaft and begins to work it up and down slowly with a smile.
>>
>>4181297
I want a foot job to, never actually ERP'd getting one before....
>>
File: CN0QgRwUEAAfjtz.jpg (49KB, 556x571px) Image search: [Google]
CN0QgRwUEAAfjtz.jpg
49KB, 556x571px
>>4181297
>The plush bed of the hotel room was decorated with lavish pillows and silk sheets, the air of luxury and lust high in the red colors and soft, warm lighting. A knock at the door catches your attentions as your chosen girl for the evening enters. She kneels before you, dressed in a slim outfit that leaves little to the imagination as she bows with a smile.

Thank you for selecting me, Sir. My name is Erza. So tell me, what would Sir like for me to do for him first? Sir paid for the best course available, so Erza will be yours for as long as you wish, and will do anything you want. Anything at all~
>>
>>4181297
Well, okay, true!
>He smiles back at you, giving off a soft chuckle
>A quiet, sharp intake of breath indicates his arousal as your toes touch the sides of his member, rather cool compared to the heat radiating from his shaft
>>
>>4181164
// Sure, I'm up for it!
>>
>>4181303
Then have at me, tell me how you wanna play <3

>>4181320
Well now..

>The man quickly glaces the woman up and down, taking in her beauty and the scent of her perfume. Making his way around her to observe from all angles he comes to a stop whilst standing behind her.

Tell me.. Erza? Yes, tell me what I'm working with here. What are your limits, your dos and don'ts? I would hate for any of this to be unpleasant for you.

>>4181331
>She nods at his words and continues her work. It was so hot, and hard.. She bit her lip, staring at the beast contained between her toes. If she was not careful he could easily break her in two with something that large. Then again, she wasn't planning on going past the foot job but the more she stared, the more she wanted him inside of her.
>>
File: 1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg (728KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg
728KB, 1200x1600px
>>4181370
Go to sleep, drunky.
>>
>>4181388
You're one to talk. Mornin' Cutes
>>
File: 2dd5ed8c92401a2d3cff4a7a163a4958.jpg (219KB, 867x1227px) Image search: [Google]
2dd5ed8c92401a2d3cff4a7a163a4958.jpg
219KB, 867x1227px
>>4181389
It's only 2am.

Heya.
>>
>>4181388
// B-But I just woke up!
>>
>>4181397
Wassup? I didn't see the last thread when I left this morning, how was your debut?
>>
File: Bgar1yBCcAIGAlP.jpg (61KB, 599x807px) Image search: [Google]
Bgar1yBCcAIGAlP.jpg
61KB, 599x807px
>>4181384
>Erza leans towards you and give your soft kiss, her breasts mashing against your chest as she places her hands on your shoulders

No limits for now~ Just do whatever you want. Eventually I will tell you to stop.

>>4181370
You can join anytime. You want to start or should I?
>>
>>4181407
I ended up just killing Jinx and taking it easy all day.

>>4181405
Someone needs to read Shark Usami's Sleep Scriptures and fix their attitude.
>>
>>4181410
// I'm not exactly sure how you want this RP to go down. If it's okay with you, could you start? If you're not busy enough already, that is..

>>4181415
// I don't know what that is, but my attitude is perfectly fine! Hmmph~
>>
>>4181384
>He looks at your face, noticing the expression as his cock rests in between your feet, it's head between your toes and shaft sandwiched between the entire length of your soles
You seem deep in thought about sonething..~
>>
So I wasn't here for a few days.did I miss something important?
>>
>>4181415
Congratulations on ruining Jinx for the rest of us, Mecha.
>>
>>4181415
Oooh, fun fun! The fact that you're still lucid abs up makes me wish I wasn't already at work!
>>
>>4181446
... *and
>>
>>4181441
Trixie left.
>>
>>4181441
Everyone wants to kill LoL Jinx for shits and giggles.
Once she was torn in half by Rek'Sai ERP went wild.
>>
>>4181460
he said important
>>
>>4181463
nice eme
>>
To think, I could be rolling in pussy right now...
>>
>>4181467
shut the fuck up
>>
>>4181471
fuxk you
>>
>>4181460
Well I know that. A shame that they stop coming here. Rip a good player imo

>>4181461
Guess guro starts to become more common here..not my cup of tea but well it works to release the bad day in one way.

Any new players I need to be aware of?
>>
File: 1da9d870be8891cff6cf4c31aa52aa2f.png (323KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1da9d870be8891cff6cf4c31aa52aa2f.png
323KB, 744x1052px
>>4181428
Fine fine, troublesome awake person.

>>4181445
Sleep.

>>4181446
I won't be up for much longer, probably. Just been lurking with anime in the background for hours now.
>>
>>4181410
>He brushes her hands off of his shoulders and nods, closing and locking the door behind the girl. Without another moment to waste he makes his way back over to the bed and begins undressing.

>>4181431
Hum? No, no. I'm fine silly~
>Letting out a quiet, dreamy sigh, she uses her toes to caress the tip of his member. Slowly but surely her toes work their way down to the base and she starts jerking him once again.
>>
>>4181482
Ah, running on E and winding down then. I... Didn't get very far by the way. I spent most of my time finding collectibles and sneaking.
>>
>>4181499
Foot play? I'm not late am I?
>>
>>4181481
Who was the newest when you left? Mecha is that boat then there is also Miku who is Haruka after dropping the ava and Iowa who came out of no where and normally is erp'ing with a third of the thread
>>
File: 1464372250579.jpg (579KB, 1940x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1464372250579.jpg
579KB, 1940x2000px
>>4181428
>Erza sat on the bed with spread legs and holding condom in her one hand.

Would you me the honor and keep me some company tonight anon? But you should probably wear a condom, today is not a safe day <3

>>4181499
>Erza nods with a smile and approached you with another kiss, working up some saliva. She reaches down, feeling your bulge growing through the fabric of your underwear.

Oh my, Sir seems like he plans to leave a lasting impression deep inside of me with such a thing. I can't wait to see what it's like when you're completely hard.
>>
>>4181482
Ah, you ruined her too?
I still need to finish breaking her.
Leaving her as a mess that can barely breath is not enough.
>>
>>4181528
Well the two newest one I'm seeing was. The queen Elize before I left. And Erza right now.
>>
>>4181499
Oh anon from earlier, sorry I kind of popped out for something and im up for any kind of foot thing since im new to it
>>
>>4181538
Oh we had a teen titans jinx who did some sin with Rin as Diego brando, that turned into a disaster when people called him cringey and while jinx was still getting trolled for that we got LoL jinx who started the Guro and torture trends, there is also a green freckled shit that voldmorts us and made DMG come around less and less
>>
>>4181499
Well, if you say so~
>He leans back some more, letting out a low moan as your delicate toes work on his cock, starting to slowly moving his hips back and forth against them
Ah.. You're good at this..~
>>
>>4181529
>The man's eyes widened at the sight. Such a beautiful redhead, spreading her legs before him!
U-Um..Of course..! Eheh.
>Admittedly he was nervous, this was his first time, and it was so sudden. He barely knew this girl, but she wa so hot that he was finding it hard to refuse.
I'll keep you some company, miss..
>His cheeks reddened as he lay down with her in bed, smiling somewhat shyly, stroking her long red hair.
>>
File: 00.jpg (261KB, 1200x1723px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
261KB, 1200x1723px
>>4181519
At least you got started on it. I'm proud, honey.

>>4181537
Shot her leg to ruin.
Cut off said leg.
Raped her while she bled out.
Blew her brains out.

It was fun. I get to really get creative and do stuff I never get to do with her.

>>4181551
DMG's around more than me and most of the thread man. Shoulda seen her yesterday. LD tries hard but DMG's addicted to the place.
>>
>>4181551
Oh great. Then I guess nothing has changed a lot these days. Sorry anon for taking your time!
>>
File: original (2).jpg (65KB, 575x500px) Image search: [Google]
original (2).jpg
65KB, 575x500px
In celebration for finally getting more scenes of the ghost. I am going to bring her out today for you anons.
>>
>>4181565
Well there are three discords now, Greenshits, Virra's, and anon's and there is just a shit show between them which bleeds into the thread
>>
>>4181561
It's a lot more fun than I thought. But it makes me miss the twitch shooters of yore, with all their secrets and collectibles and guns hidden before you could even find ammo.
>>
>>4181572
Mmm anon? Is the nue one I think.
>>
>>4181566
Nobody cares
>>
>>4181566
Will play with the cute ghost!
>>
>>4181566
Alright.
>>
>>4181587
Nue is a moderator of the Anon discord, he isnt in charge of it or anything just helping the anon run it since its purpose is paul avoidance but has turned into shitting on the other discord
>>
>>4181561
All I've done is make her neck bleed and crush her trachea so far.
>>
>>4181599
Shitting on the other discord thing is new.. Mmm so I guess I'm up to date now.
>>
>>4181608
Oh, that stupid tripfag from /v/, Boco, has been coming here too. Just ignore him.
>>
File: 006.jpg (225KB, 1108x1600px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
225KB, 1108x1600px
>>4181586
Glad you're enjoying it though; I'll make sure to hound you until you beat it and Doom~

>>4181602
Still good. I just enjoy when I can get tested and have my writing challenged a bit. I settle in to niches and get complacent at times. It's good to be put on edge creatively, in my mind.
>>
>>4181602
>All I've done is make her neck bleed and crush her trachea so far
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>4181624
As a mimic I twisted her arms and legs till the bone was shattered while tentacle raping all three holes then broke her ribs and being a mimic I ate and swallowed most her body aside from the top half of her head and I dont even feel like I went as hard as others do
>>
>>4181558
>Erza looked at anon and gave him gently kiss

You're so sweet anon~ I just want to push your face between my bouncy breasts and hug you tight. Whip that big cock out and let me have a look. I'm going to make it all erect and nice before I give it a little kiss~
>>
>>4181561
>all of that shit
Jesus Christ, boat. What happened to you?
>>
People with this jinx bullshit is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>4181623
Best boat. If it's half so much fun as I had in just the first two chapters of new order, I'll still be in for a grand old time.
>>
File: 1454251663441.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454251663441.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>4181645
Can't you let people try and be edgy once in a while?
>>
>>4181645
Don't worry, my good friend, I have prepared a handy guide for just this sort of problem!
Step 1 (this is the important one, so don't mess it up!): Don't look at it
I hope this helps!
>>
>>4181642
Same as I've always been. I've written a lot of edgy setting materials for Warhammer 40K RPs in the past and all. it's nothing new to me, just a new venue.

I still like vanilla best.

>>4181645
It's so easy to ignore, especially since it's just text.

>>4181652
I'll make you get The Old Blood too then. I'll make you play more than meme MP games yet, silly man.
>>
>>4181657
No, it reeks of repressed teen angst, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>4181659
Kinda hard when it's all ERP seems to be about now.
>>
>>4181645
Ignore it.
If you can ignore Paul, you can ignore guro.
>>
>>4181662
I hope it's just an outlet for your creative writing. While I'm not against it, I just kinda prefer your vanilla ways.
...not that it shone that much in the first place. Heh.
>>
>>4181663
>>4181665
Iowa still lewds a third of the thread with standard stuff so you can normally focus on that, its fucking dead hours so nothing is happening
>>
>>4181665
>>4181663
whiny baby general

you nerds don't read any other rps except the ones that trigger you I guess.
>>
File: 1442515291745.png (487KB, 818x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442515291745.png
487KB, 818x1000px
>>4181662
>Want to do a wife and husband roleplay with you.
>Didn't know if you like vanilla.
>>
>>4181674
You're acting like there is some sort of need for guru. Stop pushing your shit around and parading it about like flaming homosexuals.
>>
>>4181680
Disgusting.
>>
>>4181683
Stop acting like you're being persecuted because people play what you don't like when you can easily ignore it first, fagtron.
>>
>>4181683
There isnt a need for it but clearly there is a want for it and seeing something beyond puddle deep fetishes is refreshing
>>
>>4181526
>>4181529
>>4181542
>>4181556
Had to run for a bit, but it seems we're back to shitposting so I'm out.
>>
File: 0016-1.png (199KB, 1370x574px) Image search: [Google]
0016-1.png
199KB, 1370x574px
>>4181685
Not as disgusting as you.
>>
>>4181662
I already have it, silly boat. When steam sale rolls around, my wallet seems to be deeper than Iowa's cleavage. These are some of the games I started with as a kid, jerkbutt. The meme games are just a product of a shitty work schedule and short time with friends.
>>
>>4181641
>His cheeks were beet red after her kiss
A-Ah..do you now? I'd like that too.
>His eyes widened at her comment, feeling his erection grow even larger and more strained against his pants.
Mmm..Right..
>The man quickly undid his pants, revealing not his large, stiff bulge underneath his underwear which were already wet with precum
T-This is what you do to me, Miss Erza..
>Shyly removing his underwear, the man's long, erect throbbing member was in full display for her to see.
>>
File: 1427533110108.png (714KB, 864x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1427533110108.png
714KB, 864x1086px
>>4181692
Well, thanks for a little fun at least. Have a nice day I guess.
>>
File: k__171_.jpg (110KB, 450x540px) Image search: [Google]
k__171_.jpg
110KB, 450x540px
>>4181680
>tfw you'll never be Parsee's wife
>>
>>4181703
Why are there so many shy fag anons??
>>
>>4181687
>>4181689
>>4181692
>>4181683
>>4181678
>>4181674
>>4181665
You're all so fucking stupid, arguing about retarded things like what kink is more acceptable than others. The issue is that special snowflakes think that rping extreme fetishes makes them cool and interesting, while on the flipside vanillafags go on a crusade against anything not a bimbo with big tits and no personality.

Get fucked you idiots, you deserve the ruin.
>>
>>4181706
You are confident then its cringy, you are shy then youre a bitch
>>
>>4181705
>Marries you.
>>
File: 7_copy.jpg (280KB, 1200x1725px) Image search: [Google]
7_copy.jpg
280KB, 1200x1725px
>>4181672
I like war stories and dramas and the like, it feeds easily in to that stuff. I probably add too much plot to the violence I do in all honesty, since I get in to writing the context of it and all.

You've got the second part right though. I was hoping to do something tomorrow if i've the time though.

>>4181680
I fucking love romance RP but my schedule doesn't make threading the necessary scenes to get it rolling nicely very easy.

>>4181699
Geez, play your video games silly.
But I'm not very different from you. I miss being able to play Battlefield with my friends like I used to be able to, but they're all busy with work and having a family these days.

>>4181709
Thanks for the idea of RPing Atrocitus. I play a vomitting boat, now I could play a vomiting alien!
>>
>>4181714
Please don't. Last thing I need to see is decent characters be ruined by half-assed role players.
>>
>>4181703
I devote my entire body to you my love, use my mouth or hands I don't care~ As long as I get to feel your big, hot phallus on and in me I'm the happiest girl alive <3

>Drops to her knees, her mouth wide open in surprise and ave of your big cock. Erza puts her lips against your balls as she grabs a hold of your shaft, jerking it hard
>>
File: I'm anonomouse.jpg (25KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
I'm anonomouse.jpg
25KB, 500x619px
>>4181713
I'm pregnant, you're the father.
>>
File: 1454213386485.jpg (871KB, 1038x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454213386485.jpg
871KB, 1038x1024px
>>4181714
We can do it on discord since you can drop the reply whenever you want.
>>
>>4181720
Like you even can know how well he RPs when his main is a boatgirl.
>>
>>4181709
I think it's a little unfair to presume the motive of anyone playing extreme stuff
>>
File: 20150522호시004.jpg (238KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시004.jpg
238KB, 1366x768px
>>4181723
Wrong channel, you stupid Australian fuck.

>Drags away
>>
>>4181728
I think it's a little unfair to presume that your opinion matters in the slightest
>>
>>4181720
You're half-assing bait, so I guess we're even.

>>4181726
Sure, that sounds fine. We can discuss the details sometime.
>>
>>4181704
He left because you're horrible at RP.
>>
File: Bunfood.jpg (163KB, 1000x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Bunfood.jpg
163KB, 1000x1106px
>>4181730
But I'm finally being the mother I always dreamed of being!
>>
It's another episode of "If you ignore it, it'll go away."
>>
>>4181721
>That speech of hers only made him harder and hornier, precum starting to leak further down his tip.
Do whatever you'd like to my cock, Erza. It's all yours~
>His shyness was being replaced by a need to release his pent up sexual frustration. And Erza was perfect for that.
H-Haaa...
>A soft moan escapes his lips as the girl began to suck upon his testicles and jerk off his shaft.
>>
>>4181743
>You're half-assing bait
I guess I struck a nerve, huh?
>>
>>4181738
The irony in this post is pretty funny.
>>
File: 20150522호시074.jpg (321KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시074.jpg
321KB, 1366x768px
>>4181751
We talked about this, Izaya. That pathetic shrivelled worm beneath your legs is a penis. And taking it up the ass does not make you a mommy!
>>
>>4181714
Nah, I'll probably just shut off the outlets for bugging me until I can finish the two of them. It's nice to have a game where you're not getting bugged by trolls or conversely tryhards while you're just having fun.
>>
>>4181752
I won't go away, anon. I stick around just for you. Saying terrible things, and posting screen caps to derail the thread, all for you.
>>
>>4181753
>Erza wraps her lips around the crown of your cock and sucks on it greedily. Her tongue swirls around your tip and she looks to be savoring every moment.

If you want to cum just tell me~ No need to hold back~

>>4181746
Oh, okay. I will just kill myself later today then.
>>
File: 835d8773391317a60523f5d99bb4d27d.png (818KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
835d8773391317a60523f5d99bb4d27d.png
818KB, 900x1200px
>>4181755
If you say so. I read all of Johns' Green Lantern work up to the end of Blackest Night and its obvious trying to RP Atrocitus here would be a joke move anyway.

>>4181760
That's mostly why I moved to SP games myself. I just got so tired of Dota after awhile.
>>
File: Hey bby u wnt sum fuk.jpg (405KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
Hey bby u wnt sum fuk.jpg
405KB, 800x585px
>>4181759
I sexually identify as a milf and there is nothing you can say to stop me!
>>
File: 1454263208897.jpg (1MB, 1748x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1454263208897.jpg
1MB, 1748x2481px
>>4181723
Lovely.
>>4181743
Ya!
>>
>it's a 'i'm bored so i'll just be an asshole on anon for awhile' episode
>>
>>4181775
Aaahhn...
>His breathing became heavier as his hips started to thrust gently inside her mouth. Ezra's lips and tongue wrapping around and pleasuring his cock felt wonderful. His hands found themselves resting upon her head, caressing her beautiful crimson hair as she lewdly suckled upon his manhood.
M-Mmmm...Erza~
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1600x900px
>>4181728
It really does seem like that.
>hey ive done this to her
>ha thats crazy ive only done this
It does look like some people wanna just bring it up because it makes everyone go crazy, and not because they enoy it.
personally if you dont like almost every fetish then ur a faget and need to die though
>>
>>4181795
Fuck off Kurisu you didn't let yourself get raped by a Skaven, I don't give a shit what you think
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>4181799
whoa what
>>
Well well well, what do we have here?
I wonder what valuables could be hidden around here.~
>>
File: skaven_by_baklaher-d7rww0w.jpg (143KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
skaven_by_baklaher-d7rww0w.jpg
143KB, 730x1095px
>>4181802
Useless woman-thing
>>
File: 20150522호시157.jpg (252KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시157.jpg
252KB, 1366x768px
>>4181785
>Goes John fucking Madden on Izaya

Yesterday it was an attack helicoptr, now it's a MILF. What's next, you sexually identify as a crocodile?
>>
>>4181795
>personally if you dont like almost every fetish then ur a faget
My nigga. A fetish for fetishes is the best fetish.
>>
>>4181807
>gropes ass
>>
What's the deal with Jinx?
>>
File: 20150522호시010.jpg (239KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시010.jpg
239KB, 1366x768px
>>4181776
You know what's so fun about games like DotA? Fan-fuckinftastic games ruined by literal shitters thinking they are hot stuff when realyl they just crawled out of their inbred mom's cunt 12 years prior.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1270x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1270x625px
>>4181806
OH THIS
hey FUCK YOU RAT i was playing ratchet and clank
>>4181808
This guy knows what the fuck is up.
>>
>>4181776
Same. And yet, it's so easy to get suckered in by your friends asking for a quick game. And then it's never quick and never just one.
>>
>>4181793
Mmmngh!?

>Erza lets out a series of whimpers and gagging noises as semen cock hits the back of her throat. Erza swallowed entire cum you gave her.

MMgghn, it was really tasty semen. Thank you~

(You want to continue? I might go in about 30 minutes.)
>>
File: Alert kitty.jpg (323KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alert kitty.jpg
323KB, 500x600px
>>4181791
W-Will you take responsibility or are you going to leave like my father?
>>4181807
Tomorrow it's I sexually identify as an Adeptus Custodian.
>>
File: 0865655653665.jpg (291KB, 2385x865px) Image search: [Google]
0865655653665.jpg
291KB, 2385x865px
>implying I'm not always anon.
Discordfag pls
>>
File: 20150522호시078.jpg (67KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시078.jpg
67KB, 1366x768px
>>4181813
L-Link....Not now..P-please. Not infront of the others.

>>4181830
Why not sexualize as a refridgerator? It's not as if your dick is any warmer since spiderpusspuss went AWOL.
>>
>>4181834
Did he really make his name nibbles
>>
>>4181838
No deal, senpai.
>gropes ass some more
>>
>>4181847
Ye
>>
File: Let me sleep.gif (518KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Let me sleep.gif
518KB, 500x281px
>>4181838
... Low blow
>>
// tfw me and Erza are literally the only ones RPing
Christ, get it together guys.

>>4181828
>As he reached climax within the warm and wet depths of her mouth, several strands of semen shot out of his tip.
A-Aaahh~! I'm cumming!
>Moaning and drooling from the mouth, he felt the girl swallowing and sucking up every last drop of his seed.
M-Mmm..You're so very welcome.

// If you have to leave then let's call it a day right here ^^
>>
>>4181815
I've felt like this for ages. The mechanics, the characters, everything is rock solid, but the players are absolute cancer.

>>4181825
Thankfully most of my friends quit Dota so I've no urge to get back to it.
>>
>>4181838
>joins in and groups the other cheek with him
>>
File: 20150522호시070.jpg (877KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시070.jpg
877KB, 1366x768px
>>4181852
>>4181862
>Secretly is starrock solid but goes full tsundere

>>4181856
Low blow? Excellent idea, you fuck.
>Drops his pants and whips it out, revealing a cute 5 inch sushi roll with a star shaped head

>>4181860
It's not just DotA, LoL or something. It's on every fucking game for as long it is free. I play World of Tanks and I see it as my godgiven duty to make those people very upset with broken tanks. The amount of times I get caleld a hacker because unlike those niggers I do understand basic camouflage mechanics is hilarious.
>>
>>4181860
Lucky bugger. I've still got friends trying to pester me back into healing/tanking in dead games like Rift and WoW
>>
File: _019.jpg (844KB, 1401x2000px) Image search: [Google]
_019.jpg
844KB, 1401x2000px
>>4181830
Why would I do that?
>>
File: 1196047.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1196047.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>4181859
(I would erp but I doubt anons would like to play with me as I am at work.
>>
File: Oh cat my only friend.jpg (54KB, 700x733px) Image search: [Google]
Oh cat my only friend.jpg
54KB, 700x733px
>>4181885
>Eats his sushi roll
>It had puffer fish in it
>The cook that prepared it was a fucking amateur
>Dies
>>4181896
Because I'm use to people just leaving me, like my dad.
>>
>>4181859

[I'd like to have a go at Erza but she's busy with a fellow anon]
>>
File: d76.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d76.gif
1MB, 500x500px
TODAY I IDENTIFY MYSELF AS A MULTIGENDERED, MULTIFLAVORED CANDY BAR.
MY PREFERED PRONOUNS ARE XIR, XAR, XOR, AND ZOD, KNEEL BEFORE ME.

(And now I'm gone.)
>>
>>4181892
Rift? Are you friends with zombies?

Well I'm gonna bugger off about now, so you have a good day of working best you can.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>4181951
RACE WAR NOW
>>
File: Yep.jpg (238KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yep.jpg
238KB, 567x800px
I have around an hour and a half if anyone would like to keep their loving onee-chan company.
>>
>>4181927
But we finished, besides I'm going in few minutes. We can later today, or in the next thread.
>>
>>4181971

[Alrighty then!]

>>4181969

I wouldn't mind cuddling with onee-chan!
>>
>>4181971
Can I just have a kiss before you leave?
>>
>>4181969
That is the dumbest fucking necklace I've ever seen.
>>
>>4181958
Aye aye Cap'n Cuteryuu. And sometimes I'm not so sure, might need to double tap. Night night napboat!
>>
>>4181969
Company? What kind of company?
>>
>>4181969
>slaps tits
>>
>>4181969
Can I have your company?
>>
>>4181981
Sure thing anon! No one is stopping you.
>>
>>4182006
>He moves in and gives her a long passionate kiss

Nice...thank you miss.
>>
File: 56100392_p0.jpg (709KB, 1028x672px) Image search: [Google]
56100392_p0.jpg
709KB, 1028x672px
>>4181980
Come here then my sweet.
>She spoke with a warm smile adorning her face as she opened her arms up to you.
>>4181985
Awww, don't say that. Are you jealous of onee-chan's necklace? I can get one for you if you like.
>>4181987
The warm company of another body.
>>4181990
>Her large bust jiggled from the slap, swaying from side to side, as she giggled softly with her hand covering her lips. She grabbed your wrist and placed your hand between her large mounds.
Now, now, no need to play rough.
>>4181996
Why yes, of course you can dear.
>With an extended hand she beckoned you over as a smile spread across her lips.
>>
>>4182016

Thank you!

>He happily buried his face in between her breasts as he huged his onee-chan!

Hmmmm...
>>
File: Type-A.png (1MB, 1500x990px) Image search: [Google]
Type-A.png
1MB, 1500x990px
SEATBELTS, EVERYONE
>>
>>4182025
Please let this be a normal ERP trip...
>>
>>4182025
No, I await the sweet embrace of death
>>
File: Galactic coat.jpg (638KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Galactic coat.jpg
638KB, 900x1000px
>>4182016
I'm quite alright... It looks like a mix between a hunting trophy and a rave party.
>>
>>4182016
>Coming over, he hugged his older sister.
Will you get mad if I tell you something?
>>
File: 1458188112884.png (242KB, 636x548px) Image search: [Google]
1458188112884.png
242KB, 636x548px
>>4182025
With the Friz?
>>
>>4182025
I never signed anything
>>
>>4182016
>let's her maneuver his hand into her cleavage, feeling his hands close around her soft, round globes
>starts playing with them in full, running his hands all over her femininity and watching them jiggle as he pushes on them
w-wow...
>>
>>4181859
There's a Sly Cooper that nobody replied to
>>
>>4182025
oh boy where are we going this time?
>>
>>4181951
>AND ZOD, KNEEL BEFORE ME.
I like you. I have some candy in my windowless white van if you want some
>>
File: 51609956_p0_master1200.jpg (465KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51609956_p0_master1200.jpg
465KB, 708x1000px
>>4182022
There, there, if you ever need anything your loving onee-chan will take care of it.
>She hummed quietly while wrapping her arms around you, pulling you deeper between her cleavage. Her long flowing hair that seemed change towards the ends started to wrap around you as well as she hummed quietly.
>>4182044
How about a hug from your onee-chan then, hmmm?
>>4182056
Of course not, dear. I'd never get mad at you.
>She wrapped her arms around you and kissed the top of your head as she wrapped you in her warm, lovinjg embrace. She caressed his back while pressing you into her cleavage.
>>4182065
Aha, you're the cutest.
>She teasingly pinched your cheek gently while you played with her plump breasts. She brushed your cheek before pulling you into her cleavage, pressing your face between the soft, pillowy warmth of her chest.
>>
>>4182106
What kind of magician drives a van?
>>
File: 1e152ba3b4a05e86c2d762f1237af741.jpg (124KB, 1200x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1e152ba3b4a05e86c2d762f1237af741.jpg
124KB, 1200x1382px
>>4182121
Do you want the candy or not you little shit. GET IN THE VAN
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 800x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 800x613px
>>4182025
MAGIC SCHOOL BUS VORE
>>
File: Don't hug me you shit.jpg (177KB, 430x640px) Image search: [Google]
Don't hug me you shit.jpg
177KB, 430x640px
>>4182112
Why're you calling yourself onee-chan? We're not even related.
But sure, I'll take a hug.
>>
>>4182112

Anything?

>He asked as he looked up at the big breasted onee-chan
>>
>>4182141
MAGIC SCHOL BUS WHORE
SUC MY DIKK
>>
>>4182112
>is pulled deeper into her breast pillows, hands still pawing at her lovely breasts to the side of him as his face is absorbed into her chest
>muffled moans escape her chest, the boy losing himself in her breasts and all of the smells of her comforting body. His breathing becomes more and more rapid as time goes on, arousal as clear on his face as the tent is in his pants
>>
>>4182112
I...I think Onee-chan is a cute and beautiful woman.
>He was pressed against her as she reciprocated his love. His head nuzzled her breast as he hugged her.
>>
>>4181599
It's not like it's hard to shit on the other discord when it's so awful. So many autists, and it's always so tense.
>>
>>4182112
What and who are you?
>>
Hey ;-;
>>
>>4182233
>pets
>>
>>4182233
>pets
>>
>>4182228
The proud lord said
>>
File: 57774698_p0.jpg (347KB, 1100x640px) Image search: [Google]
57774698_p0.jpg
347KB, 1100x640px
>>4182164
>She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you in for a tight, warm embrace. Smothering you with her large breasts, she hummed softly while she ran a hand through his hair and caressed his back with the other.
>>4182165
Anything.
>She confirmed with a smile before planting a sweet kiss on your forehead and gazing into your eyes with her warm enveloping you. She brushed your hair off to the side and out of your face while she swayed with you in her arms.
>>4182193
Ufufufu, you must really love onee-chan's breasts.
>She giggled as she continued to press your face deep into her bust and smothered you. She swayed her chest from side to side along with you between the pillowy mounds. She ran her fingers through your hair and nuzzled the top of your head.
>>4182214
Awww, you're so sweet. Onee-chan is very grateful to have such a cutie compliment her.
>Her smile brightened as you complimented her and she tightly squeezed you in her warm embrace. Her long hair curling around you like tentacles as she enveloped you in her body.
>>4182228
I am the black sheep of the woods. But, you may call me whatever you like,
>>
>>4180811
He is immune to the rules though. Just like everyone else on there that cozies up to the admins, plus the mod team themselves. They'll always break the rules and selectively enforce them
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x906px
>>4182233
>pets
>>
>>4182265

W-Well, I'd certainly like if Onee-chan would let me do her...

>He buried his face in between those wonderful breasts

... That is, of course, if she allows me to.
>>
>>4182266
Discord isn't that bad if you never look at lobby chat and only use PMs like I do. Then if some crazy is annoying you you can just stop replying
>>
File: Ididntaskforthis.png (164KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Ididntaskforthis.png
164KB, 560x315px
>>4182239
>>4182244
T-Thanks ;_;
>>4182275
?
>>
>>4182265
Oh well nice to meet you! You look very lovely.
>>
File: Sleepy school.jpg (540KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy school.jpg
540KB, 700x560px
>>4182265
>While getting smothered with her breasts he slowly starts losing oxygen. Not to long later the oxygen deprivation causes him to pass out and eventually suffocate in between the woman's chest.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 523x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 523x719px
>>4182308
W-What.
>>4182307
>Not joining in on highjinks.
>>
File: 1454283903677.jpg (686KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1454283903677.jpg
686KB, 1240x1753px
>>4180834
Who was the girl? I'm actually curious.
>>
>>4182331
Kurisu can i put a funnel in your cunt and vomit into it
I want to get you pregnant with my puke
>>
>>4182307
That is true, but it doesn't change the fact that the server is full of people so easy to set off that you'd think they've accidentally spiced their assholes.
The lobby is total cancer, full of shitposts but the admins get upset if you use images to shitpost. Makes no sense.
>>
how can i join discord
>>
>>4182265
I wonder how I can be able to repay Onee-chan for all the love she gives me.
>He felt the tentacles surrounding him as they cushioned him.
>>
>>4182265
>He inhales deeply before being pushed deep into her chest as she smothers him. His senses are overtaken by her bust and she becomes his entire world
>Her gentle, caring embrace has totally hypnotized him. Never before in his life has he felt more safe and content than he does now, trapped between her breasts as she rubs them on his face, twisting her torso and rubbing them on his face, gently petting his head and cooing, ridding him of his worries
>he feels an impulse form in his waist, and before he realizes it he's lightly thrusting out against waist, reacting on pure instinct and desire
>>
>>4182344
Wait for a link to be posted. See if it's to Virras server. If it is, you leave immediately.
>>
File: 117262a4e813d571338b4089da7bee7a.jpg (948KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
117262a4e813d571338b4089da7bee7a.jpg
948KB, 1500x1500px
>>4182341
I agree to an extent. I distinctly remember a time I made someone cry just by talking about how much I hate Dark Souls 2. This is why I don't talk in lobby chat. It's like. If you don't like it. Don't use it.
No matter what you do you're going to find faggots you don't like. Just don't look at it and bring the fuckers you like to PM to fill their butts and have fun!
>>
>>4182365
I wanna fill your butt!
>>
>>4182365
>making someone upset in a hugbox
How did you not get banned on the spot?
Oh wait, you've got a janitor/regular role, right?
>>
>>4182365
>thinking about filling DMG's butt
oh gosh if you keep that up I'm gonna have to cum to you
>>
>>4182336
...why is there so much Parsee in aprons?
>>
File: 57419963_p0.png (744KB, 737x1086px) Image search: [Google]
57419963_p0.png
744KB, 737x1086px
>>4182283
Do her?
>She tilted her head off to the side, looking at you curious, before a devious smile soon came across her face. She wrapped an arm around you and pressed your face between her cleavage further while she giggled. She gently took hold of your hand and guided it to her round behind, making him grab hold of the soft flesh of her backside.
Is my cute little one feeling a bit pent up and wants his onee-chan to take care of it for him?
>>4182318
Thank you, dearest. It's always enjoyable when men compliment me instead of running or dropping to their knees in their fright. Now, what is it you wish for?
>>4182323
>As she welcomed you to the sweet, cold embrace of death, she kept you in her warm embrace while sinking down to her knees with you still in her arms and planted between her bust before a small hint of a grin found its way on her face.
>>4182345
This is more than enough for your loving onee-chan.
>She pressed her lips to your forehead for a little kiss as she wrapped her body around you. Her fingers slipping through your hair as she started to hum quietly.
>>4182354
>Her sweet scent filled your nose as she pressed you between her chest and she continued to hum softly while twisting back and forth. Her fingers massaging your scalp with her fingers while her tentacle-like hair twisted around you and hled you tightly to her. She laughed lightly as a hand slipped down his back.
Something the matter sweety?
>>
File: 389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg (850KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg
850KB, 1280x960px
>>4182383
I don't think you can handle me! My big lush butt is to big <3

>>4182386
I don't think I did at the time. And it was in PMs so it wasn't shit in pubic just for it to be shit in public
>>4182395
Go ahead! grip that big thick cock and pump it for me!
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>4182340
MY FUCKING SIDES HURT
>>
>>4182405
do you rp on discord
>>
File: 51559325_p5_master1200.jpg (337KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
51559325_p5_master1200.jpg
337KB, 480x640px
>>4182416
Sometimes, it's kind of how I decided to pick her up.
>>
>>4182405

>The male happily squeezed her rear while still pressing his face against her mounds.

Y-Yes, if Onee-chan is OK with it.
>>
>>4182411
You don't have to tell me twice. I already kind of was looking at your cleavage, but now with that big, slutty ass in my face I'm picking up the pace, starting to leak a bit.
>>
>>4182411
I want to sniff that butt.
>>
File: a7d411425e0fb51a364b068ae8800215.jpg (461KB, 1200x893px) Image search: [Google]
a7d411425e0fb51a364b068ae8800215.jpg
461KB, 1200x893px
>>4182444
Make sure to use that pre right! Get the head of your cock all wet so you can jerk it even faster! I'm sure it's starting to make all these lewd sounds, pump that thick cock for me anon! And don't hold back. if you need to cum go ahead and shoot it <3

>>4182452
You're silly anon. Very very silly
>>
File: 1466964.jpg (89KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466964.jpg
89KB, 476x600px
>>4182397
Because Parsee is the best wife. Think about it. A girl that will always stay with you, get jealous when you speak to other females, blush easily when you prove those jealous thoughts wrong, and will cling to you in bed because she's afraid that when she wakes up in the morning you will be gone.
>>
>>4182405
>Her smells and scalp massage are making him feel so good and comfortable, the soft hands running through his hair, breaking down every inhibition he could have. He doesn't even flinch as her hair seems to gain a mind of it's own and holds him to her
I...I want.... want you too...
>he looks down towards his croch, unable to find his words with her body acting as his drug, slowing his mind and making it hard to think
>>
>>4182405
I-i dont even know what i should ask for.
>>
Seems like things are picking up, perfect time to get in and grab the goods with all these distractions.
>>
>>4182476
...having never thought of it that way, that actually makes a lot of sense. I guess the jealousy does come with its own perks.
>>
>>4182463
I've got enough coming that it's not just the head, it's running around my whole cock giving me plenty of lube for the pace I'm going. The sounds are picking up, I'm sure people outside my door would be able to hear it all. There's a bit of a smell coming out too, I think my thick cum is rising

I'm gonna shoot it all over your fat butt. Make sure you receive it gratefully you slut.
>>
>>4182405
So...soft...
> Feeling his older sister going through his hair, he got a bit comfortable in her bosom.
>>
>>4182476
This is a wife i could wish for. Because what will also mean she is trustworthy and the best thing is that you wouldn't have to worry about losing her. You could give her all the love in the world.
>>
>>4182495
TOUCH MY JEW MONIES AND I SWEAR I WILL YIFF YOU.
>>
>>4182505
Go ahead! Shoot that big thick load all over my big big butt. Rope after warm rope covering my butt! I want it anon! I need it! Don't hold back!
>>
File: 51559325_p1_master1200.jpg (150KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51559325_p1_master1200.jpg
150KB, 708x1000px
>>4182441
I told you, your onee-chan will do anything for you.
>A light blush spread across her cheeks as she lightly twisted her chest back and forth along with you between her heavy breasts. Her hand returned to your back as she caressed you in her warm, loving embrace and nuzzled the top of your hair, huffing and blowing your hair around with her warm breath.
And making you feel good is my top priority.
>>4182486
>She crouched down to look up at you as her bust pressed against you and she tugged on your sides to pull you close while a hand traveled lower before rubbing rubbing against his inner thigh towards his crotch. She smiled sweetly as she giggled at his words.
Is there anythng I can do for you sweety?
>>4182489
(You should ask for more time since I only have about half an hour left, heh.)
You can have anything you'd like.
>>4182508
>She ran her hands up and down along your back while pressing her cheek against the top of your head and hummed quietly. Her hair wrapping around you along with her arms as she held you in her loving embrace, pressing your face between the squishy mounds.
>>
>>4182476
>>4182516
>>4182525
>pets
>>
>>4182516
>I explode, shooting out 3 days of edging worth of cum on your whorish ass as you beg me desperately for it
Ahhh you're as sexy as always, dmg. You know just how to coax that big load from my balls like a trained sperm wringer. I'll be looking forward to the next time I use you~
>>
>>4182525
(Oh well thats fine, hopefully this won't be the last time you're here.)
>>
File: photo.jpg (60KB, 512x510px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
60KB, 512x510px
>>4182514
>Shouting. Shouting wass never a good sign for Sly, it usually meant something went wrong. Thankfully for him he had already cleaned out the safe and all that was left was for him to escape with the loot which was no problem for him. Thinking fast he places one of his signature calling cards into the empty safe and scrambles off towards the nearest window, radioing for Murray to pull the van around.
>>
File: 51559325_p4_master1200.jpg (339KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
51559325_p4_master1200.jpg
339KB, 480x640px
>>4182553
>Pets back and smiles sweetly.
>>4182563
(I'll try to come around from time to time but I'm pretty sure my time here will be at strange times.)
>>
>>4182525
P-please...Miss. I want you to...to s-stroke me while...while I'm in your b-breasts
>he blushes and pushes his face back into her cleavage, trying to escape from his embarrassment by burying himself in her embrace again
>>
>>4182525

Thank you!

>This time he grew more bold and happpily reached for one of her breasts, giving it a squeeze at the same time he attempted to peel her top off
>>
File: 1462478910774.jpg (24KB, 512x361px) Image search: [Google]
1462478910774.jpg
24KB, 512x361px
>>4182331
Nothing ;-;
I'll just leave...
>>
>>4182574
(Define strange)
>>
>>4182569
>blows up the van
>>
>>4182569
Nobody wants to rp with you so stop trying you piece of shit
>>
I love every part of you... Your kindness, your voice, your gentle touch.
>He did his best to project his voice within her bosom. The touches he is receiving are quite relaxing on his body.
>>
>>4182618
>>4182525
Sorry!
>>
File: hope_you_like_it.png (161KB, 592x396px) Image search: [Google]
hope_you_like_it.png
161KB, 592x396px
>>4182558
>>
File: imm.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imm.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>Travels the wasteland in search of new wives
>>
>>4182647
>It was a hologram
>>
>>4182647
mediocre
>>
>>4182647
>Rips off mask
>>
File: 51559325_p3_master1200.jpg (382KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51559325_p3_master1200.jpg
382KB, 708x1000px
>>4182577
>She happily let you back into her warm, welcoming cleavage as she laughed softly. She pat his head before ruffling his hair and running her hand down along his back.
Of course I can do that for you sweety.
>Her other hand rubbed your arm before she leaned into you and reached down, fiddling with your pants and slipping her fingers beneath them. Her hand soon found the stiff member hiding underneath and she wrapped her dainty fingers around your shaft as she started to slowly stroke your length.
>>4182583
>A content sigh escaped her as you went to her breasts yet again. Her face reddened at your efforts to knead and expose her plump breasts before taking her hand and slipping the thin cloth away from her pillowy mounds one at a time, exposing the large areola wwith the pointed, sensitive nubs. Her bust jiggled slightly at being freed from their restraints and she pressed your hand against yours to encourage your groping.
>>4182594
(Early morning/late night, relative to EST.)
>>4182618
>She hugged you tighter in her embrace and squished her pillowy breasts against your face in her efforts to keep you pressed between her cleavage. She ran her fingertips along your back as she kissed the top of your head again and nuzzled it as well.
>>
>>4182682

Onee-chan...

>Closing both eyes, the male wrapped his lips around the sensitive flesh bud, his tongue licking around it as his manhood hardened.

Hmmm....
>>
File: n4PQ1Jt.jpg (267KB, 924x1280px) Image search: [Google]
n4PQ1Jt.jpg
267KB, 924x1280px
Attention, people of ERP! Handsome Jack here, offering a million bucks to whomever brings me a sweet piece of ass to fuck. Oh, and I’m still offering a reward for Roland, the mass-murdering leader of the Crimson Raiders. Good hunting, bandits!
>>
>>4182682
Zzz..
>Using his Onee-chan's soft chest pillows to aid him, he was lured to sleep in their embrace.
>>
>>4182558
>Sorry for delay had to step out for a moment. Hope I helped a bunch, loves
>>
>>4182642
Reminds me of that picture with the balding guy taking a picture of himself with a piece of toast hanging out of his mouth
>>
>>4182682
>Pats head
>>
>>4182682
>Her soft hand strokes him and he moans into her breasts, sending vibrations through the soft tissue. The delicate and deliberate touch perfectly matches her demeanor
>He gets drawn into a world of simplicity and pleasure, her phantom touches sending shivers down his spine and her sweet scent wafting through his nose
>His moans get louder and more labored after a few minutes, tell-tale signs of his pleasure
>>
File: handsome-jack.jpg (33KB, 636x348px) Image search: [Google]
handsome-jack.jpg
33KB, 636x348px
>>4182762
So tell me pumpkin, just uh, just what the hell are you supposed to be? You here looking to hunt a vault?
>>
>>4182574
>>4182682
>Gently scratches your head, leaning into the pets.
Not everyday that I get pet back!
>>
File: 80b74cad24ac80c20887b70c8e7a2a8b.jpg (625KB, 1240x1024px) Image search: [Google]
80b74cad24ac80c20887b70c8e7a2a8b.jpg
625KB, 1240x1024px
>>4182851
Hey there handsome~ The only vault I know about is the one between my legs. Isn't to big. You might have to squeeze in
>>
>>4182647
You're an immortal guy
>>
File: breastpussy.jpg (404KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
breastpussy.jpg
404KB, 567x800px
>>4182705
>She winced slightly as your lips wrapped around her sensitive nipple and your teasing tongue. She took in a sharp breath as her little nub stiffened from your attention to it. She caressed your hair as she nibbled on her lip.
Nnn, you're such a sweety.
>>4182747
Ufufufu, so cute.
>She slowly eased you along with her as she slowly knealed down and laid back on the ground with you resting on top of her. She kept you snug between her plump breasts and hummed quietly as she sighed.
>>4182780
>Kisses you cheek.
>>4182804
>She rested her hand on your nape while gently running her fingertips in circles along your skin. She smiled warmly as she continued to stroke his length with her gentle touch. She nuzzled into the top of your head with her hair wrapping around you. Her stroking slowly increasing in speed as she hummed softly.
>>4182855
Aww, just ask onee-chan and I'll pet you as much as you want, cutie.
>She pulled you into a hug and continued to pet you with a sweet smile on her face.

(Sorry, got to run now. I'll try to come by when I can.)
>>
>>4182647
(Am I awaited in Valhalla?)
>>
File: Tewicrop (19).jpg (103KB, 425x395px) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (19).jpg
103KB, 425x395px
>>4182904
(I should have slept less.)
>>
File: still handsome.jpg (419KB, 865x1073px) Image search: [Google]
still handsome.jpg
419KB, 865x1073px
>>4182874
Well now, I don't remember anything about that vault. I'm gonna need you to show.me the way, pumpkin.

>Jack chuckles, placing a hand on the girls shoulder, pointing the way towards a small room off to the side.

Right this way, you can give me all the data you got, sweet cheeks.
>>
>>4182906
I want to fuck this healer
>>
File: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Immortan-Joe.jpg (435KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Immortan-Joe.jpg
435KB, 658x370px
>>4182906

>WITNESSED
>>
>>4182949
Why? I'm here Tewi~
>>
File: 96fdd1a3bb67ef6495ad8ddd9bd07260.png (726KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
96fdd1a3bb67ef6495ad8ddd9bd07260.png
726KB, 729x1032px
>>4182953
Well aren't you a sweet talker, Jack~

>Adjusting herself under Jack's arm she walks with him to the pointed out room until they get to the doorway, playfully she bumps her hips to his

I hope this room has a comfy place to sit, I have a lot of... "data" to give~
>>
>>4182904
>he blushes heavily as the petting continues
(Goodbye for now!)

>>4182949
>pets
>>
>>4182904
(thanks for playing anyways, chiyo-chan!
>>
File: tumblr_nm2xp38QJJ1uo4kfvo1_500.png (212KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2xp38QJJ1uo4kfvo1_500.png
212KB, 500x333px
>>4183009
Ahaa, don't you worry doll, I have a nice seat all picked out for ya already. Why don't you sit down right over there for me.

>Jacks finger once again pointed the way, showing her an elongated table affixed with straps and such. He gives her a somewhat gentl push towards it.

Gonna need you to lay on that table okay? Okay.
>>
>>4182906
So how do you feel about that new healer Mercy?
>>
File: bayonetta_2_by_tamura-d84n1st.jpg (164KB, 739x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta_2_by_tamura-d84n1st.jpg
164KB, 739x1080px
>>4182966
(Fuck the witch instead, if you get the chance~)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x791px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x791px
>>4183088
(I have no idea what you're talking about. Ain't no way I'm paying full price for Team Fortress Waifu Hunter.)
>>
>>4183108
There's a Jack that might wanna.
>>
>>4183108
(fuck, finally, I was also the one who wanted that three some.... do I still get that?)
>>
>>4183069
>Her eyes light up as they fix on the table with straps, turning on a heel to leave, only to be met with the tall man's imposing frame, bumping into his chest

I.. U-uhmm.. That's a table.. not a seat...
>>
>>4183126
I somehow find this extremely amusing. But considering I haven’t bought it either, I guess I should say anything.
>>
File: bayonetta_2_by_miyukiko-d6c85km.jpg (152KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta_2_by_miyukiko-d6c85km.jpg
152KB, 700x1024px
>>4183140
(You do, but not right now. I'm just doing my customary morning pop-in. But you'll be stuck between a God and a dark place very soon.)

>>4183133
(HJ, you dashing cad.)

>>4183198
(Let's be fair, all the waifus and husbandos are paint by the numbers stereotypes blatantly designed to appeal to as broad an audience as possible. I just like healing and Mercy a cute.)
>>
>>4183218
(very soon, yes, will wait for it)
>>
>>4183218
They are all stereotypes with a upgraded armory. Not bad, just… by the numbers. Still mercy is cute and the best heal slut.
>>
File: yawn.png (390KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
390KB, 600x900px
>>4183164
Eheheh.. Where do you think you're going, hmm?
I don't have time to waste here I need whatever info you have on that vault.

>Jack takes a step forward, pushing the girl back towards the table as he does.

Now pumpkin.. Do us both a favor and lay down on the table mmmkay?

>>4183218
(What'd I miss?)
>>
>>4183218

[You offer threesomes too?]
[Damn, I know you already promised anon one but I'd gladly have one with 2 of your characters. IIRC, we have RPed once and you're by far one of my favorites]
>>
>>4183268
I.. I-I was making a joke! About my vagina... sex i-icon and the like..
>She stammers her reply tot he best of her ability, trying to fight against his might but soon abides to him, laying back on the table, pouting and looking away from Jack.
I.. I don't know anything about any REAL vaults.. I promise..
>>
>>4183289
(Let me know which ones later! I have to dash now.)
>>
>>4183380

[Will do! <3]
>>
>>4183218
Going to have to disagree with the idea of them being merely stereotypes or that they lack true appeal. I feel all of them are pretty damn unique, especially when you start reading into their interactions and such. The only one that I feel approaches "bland" is Hanzo, and even then he's a damn sight better than a majority of a certain other team shooter's cast.
>>
>>4183311
A joke?! You think I have time for your jokes while I have those damn vault hunters running around trying to mess my plans up?? Unless.. Hm, fine.

>He carefully moves around the table, not missing a single strap as he restrains her. Jack takes a moment to admire his own handywork before strutting over to the computer terminal.

Hey uh, Angel? Sweet cheeks? Do ma a favor. This girl here has information on the vault hunters and their secret little club. I want ya to get it outta her.
>>
>>4183380
(This is you, Eliz? I can't keep track of peoples characters..)
>>
File: 557bc757fc944f981d65b9378099a45b.jpg (442KB, 1023x723px) Image search: [Google]
557bc757fc944f981d65b9378099a45b.jpg
442KB, 1023x723px
>>4183462
>Feeling her arms and legs being strapped to the table she kicks her limbs about. feeling the leathery straps barly move with her restraint

I may have made a mistake...
HEY! I said I DIDN'T know anything about the vaults. I don't even know vault hunters! Let me go!

>panicking her arms begin to flail about the little they can under the straps, jerking her body about on the table
>>
>>345366331
Sorry I was unable to post on 4chan for some reason
>>
>>4183583

4chan is dumb like that sometimes
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg (87KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,54.jpg
87KB, 500x716px
>>4183604
I see.. connection error like crazy, I as out for a couple of dies
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 1035x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 1035x1500px
(How is everyone today?)
>>
>>4183619
Apparently there were a problems for most people.

>>4183622
I'm fine. You?
>>
>>4183535
Oh come on now sugar, stop freakin' out over there. I doubt this whole thing will hurt... A lot. Besides, you're here to try and spy on me I'm sure. Lie all you want nothing is gonna get you outta there alive.

>Jack grabs his stomach and hunches over for a moment, howling with laughter. After a few seconds he stands straight and wipes a tear from his eye.

My bad, did I say that last part out loud?
>>
>>4183619
Hey, its Morrigan.

Listen, tell your little pet Boco to stay in /v/. We have enough shitposters here already.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 850x1170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 850x1170px
>>4183639
(Good to hear! Hot, tired, and at work. Thank god it's halfway through the day)
>>
>>4183651
Awww but pets are permited here, right? I can keep my pet here

>>4183639
Yep but happily everythings okay
>>
>>4183674

Well, we all like you so it's ok for you to have pets.
>>
>>4183674
All well that ends well I guess.
>>
>>4183648
>Kicking her strapped down legs about she jerks and contorts her body in desperation. All to no avail

Spy on you? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT APPROACHED ME!
I'm not the one you want for this. Jinx knows more! Blue hair, no tits, really likes blood. She's your girl! I know nothing!
>>
File: I_Like_Kirisu_.png (383KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
I_Like_Kirisu_.png
383KB, 579x819px
>>4183622
Sad
>>
>>4183775
>>4183674
>pets
>>
>>4183775
why?
>>
File: 1420108215136-2.jpg (2MB, 3333x3556px) Image search: [Google]
1420108215136-2.jpg
2MB, 3333x3556px
>>4183808
Life.
>>4183805
Don't.
>>
>>4183738
>He can only keep a straight face for mere seconds before spinning on his heels to face you while laughing hysterically. He approaches the table and starts to unstrap her.

Bahaha.. Ooh, man. That was great, did you see yourself? You were all "Noo nooo don't kill me Jack please!!" And then I was like "You're not leaving here alive!" Bahahahaha, classic. Yeah sweet cheeks I know I approached you. Was wondering what you were doing on my little space station.

>He runs a hand up along her thigh and winks an eye at her.

You seemed lost, thought I'd have a nit of fun ya know? But man, the look on your face when I started to leave? Priceless.
>>
File: 2a9f0da011df62.jpg (213KB, 850x1159px) Image search: [Google]
2a9f0da011df62.jpg
213KB, 850x1159px
>>4183805
>pets the anon
>>
>>4183674

Hi Mistress. This should be a more quiet place than /v/, so--

Oh...maybe I should go...
>>
>>4183911
Go? to where? we can talk here

Tell me then, they were all you, right?
>>
File: 47820401_p2.jpg (158KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
47820401_p2.jpg
158KB, 496x700px
>>4183907
My, what a gorgeous woman. I don't believe we've met before.
>>
File: pissed.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pissed.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>4183842
>Feeling her arm being unstrapped she pouts, rubbing the worn skin around her wrist, shyly looking away as he continues to mock her
I.. My magic seems to fuck up sometimes.. I end up in all sorts of weird places. Your "space station" is just were I ended up...
You're a dick you know that?!
>>
>>4183954

Can you show me your breasts?
>>
>>4183954

Well, I mean, if I'm not wanted here...

But no, not all of them were me. I don't think, anyway...
>>
>>4183836
>pets anyway.
What's wrong?

>>4183907
>leans into the petting
I am okay with this.
>>
>>4183981
Everything ;-;
>>
>>4183954
>Throws Holy water at you

Begone from this place foul demon!
>>
>>4183971
Oh honey I've heard that so many times.. I've kinda lost count of how many times I've been called a dick. But speaking of magic..

>Jack begins to explore her body with his hands, fingertips gliding across her soft skin as if they were searching for something.

You said magic brought you here? You wouldn't happen to know what a siren is would you?
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg (95KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg
95KB, 600x797px
>>4183972
Thats very straightforward, you dont have any shame? ~

>>4183974
No nono , you are okay here, I want you here sweetie, stay

>>4183981
Good boy ~

>>4184036
Bahahaha, anon I'm not a demon!
I'm just here to help... and have some fun
>>
>>4183969

Not as gorgeous as you.
>>
>>4184036

Hey, leave Mistress Mirrors alone!

>>4184070

Oh. Okay, heh heh...
>heavy blush
>>
>>4184070
>Morrigan is here and I have to go
FUCK
>>
File: 53640cc4b63944aa910f8c5437dceed0.jpg (579KB, 1147x800px) Image search: [Google]
53640cc4b63944aa910f8c5437dceed0.jpg
579KB, 1147x800px
>>4184042
Siren... Siren...
>She repeats the word again and again, thinking hard on the subject, bouncing the word about in her head again and again until her eyes light up. Not even acknowledging his groping and feeling of her soft skin and gentle flesh
Oh! Those cuties with the bright colors that I want to plo-
... yes I met one or two
>>
>>4184094

Mirrors? Damn autocorrect... I meant MORRIGAN. Beloved Mistress Morrigan.
>>
>>4184070

None at all when it's you.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,21.jpg (688KB, 1085x1481px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,21.jpg
688KB, 1085x1481px
>>4183969
No.. we havent dear, you can call me Morrigan

>>4184094
And how are you? hows everything?

>>4184103
You can fap on the job
>>
>>4184131
If only... I'll be back!
>>
>>4184070
I want to lick Morrigan's feet.
>>
File: 40692962_p0.jpg (341KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
40692962_p0.jpg
341KB, 1228x868px
>>4184018
Please now, don't cry miss!!

>>4184131
Morrigan? A lovely name, Lady Morrigan.... Ah! I apologize I probably should have introduced myself.
>bows his head deeply
I am Mori Ranmaru. But you can call me Ran.

>>4184072
A-ah, anon...!
>>
>>4184131

Pretty good. Very hot. This humidity is enough to make you sick...I'm drinking more water than a fish...

Are you doing well?
>>
>>4184070
>Continues to throw holy water

You cannot fool me succubus! You are the first I shall cleanse in this impure place!
>>
>>4184155

It's true!
You're very cute and I'd love to get to know you better.

>He pats his lap

Come here
>>
>>4184167

Buddy, you keep messing with her and I'm gonna have to get violent.
>>
>>4184018
>Scritches your head
There there. Tell the pet anon all of your woes.

>>4184070
Thank you Miss~ May I have more pets?
>>
>>4184123
Just like you wanted, dirty boy

>>4184150
My my but they are dirty anon, I advise you not to do that

>>4184160
Yes I am! the job is very rough though but I already bought some stuff so its worth it, I will stop working on september

>>4184167
Bhhhpff

That doesnt do anything to me, silly boy

>She pinches your nose with her index finger

Maybe I should clean you

>>4184209
Suree ~
>She runs her hand through your hair, massaging your scalp

>>4184155
Alright Ran, you dont look bad, what are you doing around here?
>>
File: CPB-_6iUwAI3UKN.jpg (37KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
CPB-_6iUwAI3UKN.jpg
37KB, 600x451px
>>4184107
You know of them? You've met how many??

>Jack begins mumbling to himself, looking away from her as his hands continue caressing her body, despite no signs of what he was looking for.

Hm.. One or two.. Alright, well there can only be six, I know of three.. Supposedly there was another that died when the vault opened.. Hm. Better keep an eye on this one.

>He turns back to her and climbs onto the table, straddling her waist. An eerie grin spreads across his face and he grabs her wrists, lifting her upper body off the table.

Have I mentioned that I'm the C.E.O. of Hyperion? I'm prettu damn rich, rolling in cash. How about you and I get outta here and you can show me uh, what a sex icon you really are? I'll pay for everything and anything you want.
>>
>>4184232

Thank you!

>He leans forward and gropes them!
>>
>>4184232

That's good to hear. You look very lovely today, by the way.
>>
>>4184232
>The Anon suddenly blushes when you grab his nose, he's clearly not used to being around women

U-unhand me you foul creature! If the blessed water won't work then maybe a holy symbol!

>The Anon holds up a crude and cheaply made looking trinket
>>
>Morrigan is here
>want to play with her
>all those replies to her
I-I will catch her next time.
>>
File: 2003ec16c71797f0bf6800b58f3f2bf4.jpg (549KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2003ec16c71797f0bf6800b58f3f2bf4.jpg
549KB, 1200x1500px
>>4184243
YOU STRAPPED ME TO A TABLE AND THREATENED MY LIFE. YOU THINK I'LL JUST GIVE MYSELF UP AFTER ALL OF THA- You say rich?

>Her yelling melts to a sly smile as she soon tugs him in by her wrist, his handsome face ever so close to his, running a hand along his chin and cheek
Who said we have to leave this table?~
>She questions with a wink, pressing her soft, plump dusty rose lips to his, holding him in a tight full kiss
>>
File: 41707515_p0.jpg (319KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
41707515_p0.jpg
319KB, 480x640px
>>4184167
You're a cad! Throwing dirtied Nanban water at such a beautiful lady! I had ought to chastise you!

>>4184175
Hmph. I... I don't sit in strange men's laps...
>Approaches anyway, sitting in proper seiza style by the anon

>>4184232
Ah, thank you~ As for why I'm here? My Lord Nobunaga insisted I get some time to relax and specifically to "enjoy the company of women". I'm not one to disobey an order from my lord- but even if I was, I'd obey that one.
>smirks, sweetly chuckling
Especially now that I've met you~... you truly are stunning in every way, Lady Morrigan!
>>
>>4184271
I know that feel. That's why I have given up on certain avas.
>>
>>4184232
I don't care how dirty they are!
Its an honor just to touch them.
>>
>>4184328

I might be a stranger for now but I'd like to know more about a creature as beautiful as you.

>He said with a smirk
>>
>>4184271
>points and laughs
>>
>>4184232
>He continues to lean into the petting and rubbing, happily smiling.
All is well with the world~
>>
>>4184232
You’re quite good at peting people, aren’t you?
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg (319KB, 1261x639px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg
319KB, 1261x639px
>>4184268
Heey!
>She chuckles
Hold on a little, dont rush on me, little boy

>>4184270
Uhmm
>She looks at the trinket and rubs her finger on it
I could stick this thing in your ass If thats what you want me to do, I could stroke your friend while I do it too ~
>She said, similing

>>4184328
I see... If thats the case I could help you relax, seems like you are happy to be here so I hope this is not just because your lord ordered you to do it
>She stands in front of her, inclining her hips to a side

>>4184353
Maybe you want me to step on you too? uhmm I wouldnt mind a massage while I feel your tongue running through my feet

>>4184271
How are you anon?

>>4184269
You too! well... seems like someone postead my skype saying it was me and now I got a lot of contact requests, I think I know who did it, theres just one person I can think of

>>4184376
>She keeps moving her hand, slightly and gently pulling his hair, looking at him
You are like a doggy, arent you? ~

>>4184378
Lets say that.. I have experience touching
>>
>>4184420

They're very nice, I can't resist...

>Grope, grope

Can I suck them?
>>
File: 761.png (1MB, 983x1000px) Image search: [Google]
761.png
1MB, 983x1000px
>>4184308
Well hey now, I just thought you'd like to get a bit more-

>Comfortable. He was going to say comfortable. That was until his thought was cut short by her soft lips against his. He could only close his eyes and press into the kiss, his hands on the cold metal table to either side of her head. His thoughts of vaults and sirens started to melt away, why didn't he just take her up on this offer earlier? Not that it mattered, the 'I'm rich' card usually worked.
>>
>>4184420
>How are you anon?
I'm good. Just relaxing, wanted to play with you but I see you already have a lot customers. I will just read and enjoy the view.
>>
>>4184420

Then I hope he gets what's coming to him for messing with you.

So, can I get you anything? Do anything for you? Your wish is my command, Mistress...
>he takes her hand and kisses it
>>
>>4184328
You will be next miss!
>>4184420
>Anon's blush intensifies as she suggested the lewd act.

W-w-why isn't it working! I bought this for five hundred gold! Oh well, maybe a holy chant will cause you ears to bleed

>Anon closes his eyes tight and starts to recite some strange words in a foreign language.
>>
>>4184420
Yes that would be great miss morrigan!
>He hurriedly kneels before the vampire, stretching his hands out to grasp her black leather boots.
Can I start now?
>>
>>4184447
I wonder if the 'I'm rich' card would work on >>4184420
>>
New thread? This one's pretty close to dropping off.
>>
>>4184471
Succubus. She's a succubus.
>>
>>4184420
And what ‘experience’ did you have with touching? Care to… show me?
>>
File: 44349968_p0.jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
44349968_p0.jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
>>4184355
Hmph! Idle flattery shall get you nowhere! I am a proud samurai, you know!
>Huffs and looks away

>>4184420
Not at all. I'm here because I wish to be.
>he smiled warmly, the young man stepping closer to her, placing his hands on her hips
It's such an honor you want to help me... such beautiful green hair, your perfect skin, your gorgeous face, your lovely rounded tits, your curvy body... you truly are like a goddess...
>leans in, kissing her on the cheek, fluttering his lashes
Hmhm~
>>
>>4184485
Eh, sure. why not?
>>
>>4184447
>Wrapping her legs around the handsome rich man she grins happily, grinding her crotch along his. the soft white panties grinding ever so slightly on him, her hands diving to his waist, tugging and stripping off his belt and pants slowly, breaking the kiss for a moment she quickly speaks
Take it out already~ You handsome rich man~
>>
File: 46163577_p0.jpg (108KB, 885x626px) Image search: [Google]
46163577_p0.jpg
108KB, 885x626px
>>4184469
I'm a man! A big strong man. See?!
>flexes a bit.... his musculature not very evident under his flowing, floral-colored clothing
>>
>>4184512

You can be a proud Samurai but that doesn't change the fact that you're beautiful.

>Anon approached Ranmaru, a hand caressing the underside of the Samurai's jaw

Pretty
>>
>>4184420
>He blushes lightly as his gaze is slowly lifted to hers with her gentle tugs.
I...Guess I'm not unlike a dog right now?
>>
>>4184308
>implying dmg wouldn't ask to be raped for free.
>>
File: a-tomoko_kuroki-1573172.jpg (18KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
a-tomoko_kuroki-1573172.jpg
18KB, 420x280px
>>4184209
I am afraid but I cannot talk about personal subjects here.
>>4184155
I am not.
>>
File: 34e12f12d6f3dbd5eca45704563238be.jpg (399KB, 1210x1160px) Image search: [Google]
34e12f12d6f3dbd5eca45704563238be.jpg
399KB, 1210x1160px
>>4184572
If I can get paid it makes it only better~
>>
Bolin stop lurking
>>
File: master of puppets.jpg (254KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
master of puppets.jpg
254KB, 1024x1448px
>>4184483
Psh, of course it would.
No woman could resist a man as rich as myself.

>>4184533
>Jack shifts his body around and works his pants down enough for his handsome cock to spring free. Long, thick, it was pretty great. Then again when you have as much money as he does of course you're gonna make sure you look good for the ladies, especially in the cock department. He pushes down on her thick thighs and holds her legs spreads, kneeling between them. Her panties were already pushed off to the side so only one thing was left to do. He thrust his hips forward with as much power as he could muster and hilted his member within her warm, moist snatch.
>>
Collin you piece of shit get out
>>
>>4184439
Oh well.. you are like a little baby, yeah honey, you can ~
>She pets his head, gently rubbing her fingers

>>4184455
How about we play then? thats what you want right? I will be here just around 3 hours

>>4184462
Ohh hoho I could use a foot rest thats for sure, a massage too... that will be very nice and maybe some exercise

>>4184469
>She gets closer and kisses his cheek and quickly moves behind him to wrap her hands around him, squeezing her breasts against his back
Seems like your chant is not working ~
>She playfully moves her hands on his crotch

>>4184471
Sure ~
Go ahead dear
>She crosses her arms under her chest, rubbing one of her fingers on her chin looking at him

>>4184492
Well lets see...
>She walks closer to him and touches his lips with the tip of her index finger, rubbing her finger up and down on them, she moves her face closer to him and between her red lips she blows air on his face
How do you feel?

>>4184512
>Feeling his kiss on her cheek she grabs your head and pushes you gently against her, squeezing her lips against yours and opening her mouth to move her tongue inside yours, playfully moving her tongue around yours.. after half a minute she breaks the kiss and drools some saliva on the floor
Ahhh ~
That was nice

>>4184552
Good boy boy ~
>She caress his forehead and moves her hand to his ear, gently massaging his ear
>>
>>4184705

Thank you!

>He wrapped his lips around her nipples, sucking them eagerly

Hmmhmm!
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 206

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.