[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sug/ - Steven Universe General It's Thursday but no e

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 205

File: Steven in the House.png (27KB, 410x630px) Image search: [Google]
Steven in the House.png
27KB, 410x630px
/sug/ - Steven Universe General

It's Thursday but no episodes Edition

>Last thread: >>3488958

>Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqjV2xVKoA [Embed] [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNrztTcRh9o [Embed] [Embed]

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 23
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
https://kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: https://mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: https://mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: https://mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: https://mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: https://mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: https://mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
https://soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
http://pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Steven Universe Booru:
http://stevenuniverse.booru.org/

>Archived threads
https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/sug/type/op/
https://desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>>
File: 1453101761344.png (123KB, 738x894px) Image search: [Google]
1453101761344.png
123KB, 738x894px
This is a Steven thread
>>
le know nothing man
>>
File: 1463769278529.png (4MB, 1504x916px) Image search: [Google]
1463769278529.png
4MB, 1504x916px
>>3500045
Good.
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (21KB, 234x342px) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
21KB, 234x342px
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: elephant cricket.jpg (69KB, 900x554px) Image search: [Google]
elephant cricket.jpg
69KB, 900x554px
>>3500024
We'll be back, baby!
>>
>>3500751
DONT YOU DARE POST MY MEME. I WILL SUE YOU.
>>
>>3500751
fu q
>>
File: Topramen.png (69KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Topramen.png
69KB, 225x225px
For a long time, I have eaten Top Ramen every day, without noticing its name's similarity to "Top Gun", "Top Lel", or "Topkek". However, one day, as I gazed upon the package of Top Ramen I was about to cook, I noticed how much its name sounds like "Topkek", and realized how great Top Ramen is.

Topkek is important for many reasons, and we love it dearly. Topkek is multiculturalism and tolerance. Even though topkek is a turkish food, we love it. Kek is very significant in the philosophical field of lels and tops. In the game World of Warcraft, "kek" is orcish for "lol". And "kek" is very similar to an alternative to dubs known as "nubs," which emerged on /b/ shortly before /b/ died and [s4s] was born. In nubs, the last number and the third-to-last number are the same, and the second-to-last number is different (example:323), and kek is like nubs, but with letters!

You might not know what topkek's philosophical significance has to do with Top Ramen, you might wonder why Top Ramen should be made a le epic may may. Top Ramen should be a meme because it, like topkek, is delicious, and it, like topkek, shows, through its name that it is the best at what it does, that it is top gun, that it is the Top Ramen. And, like topkek, Top Ramen gives you choice, maybe even more choice than topkek. Top Ramen, like topkek, gives you the choice of many different flavors, and you can put as many noodle packets, or as many flavor packets, as you want in the pot when cooking, like how you can choose how much topkek to eat. However, unlike topkek, it is very easy to mix the flavors together when cooking, and you can eat just the flavor, without any noodles (or the noodles without any flavor), and, unlike topkek, you can choose how long to cook the Top Ramen.

One more reason Top Ramen is great, is because emblazoned on every package is the phrase "Oodles of Noodles".
>>
>>3500768
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
File: 1466092509179.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
1466092509179.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>
WE
>>
File: image.png (283KB, 1447x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283KB, 1447x945px
>>3500024
This thread sucks
>>
>>3500810
RAPED
>>
File: 1458917042939.png (326KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1458917042939.png
326KB, 1280x1175px
>>3500821
You suck,.Steven is awesome.
>>
File: tumblr_o8vh6rE7nj1vnnzh7o1_1280.png (159KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8vh6rE7nj1vnnzh7o1_1280.png
159KB, 1000x1000px
>>3500821
Just filter the /s4s/ memes.
>>
>>3500836
TRUMP'S
>>
>>3500821
What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.
>>
>>3500848
ELECTION
>>
>>3500848
DAUGHTER
>>
File: 1464623750611.gif (442KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1464623750611.gif
442KB, 500x422px
LION AROUND
>>
File: 1466097207491.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466097207491.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
>>
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
>>
>>3500900
Dude you can't save MY images and post MY paragraphs

Fuck off
>>
>>3500915
What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son
>>
When will Steven fuse with Pearl?
>>
File: 1466089486366.png (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466089486366.png
37KB, 500x500px
>>3500933
>>
File: Good_meme.png (16KB, 517x497px) Image search: [Google]
Good_meme.png
16KB, 517x497px
After 11 seconds of work, I managed to finished this weird meme. He is nameless. It's ridiculously bland and has all kinds of epic flaws. Only I can post this meme because I am the one responsible for this burden. I am the worst. No one is worse than me, because, as previously stated, I am the worst in the world at meming. I know I'm being harsh, so I should say this meme was recklessly made, because, as stated, I'm the worst there is. This meme is awful, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't terrible will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by millions of meme abortionists at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much urgency, because I'm the worst. Hope you ignore my meme. His name is nonexistant.
>>
I really hate that faggot who started posted /sug/ on that shitty meme board.
>>
>>3500957
What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.
>>
Have we managed to kill /sug/ once and for all?
>>
>>3501027
It was fine late last night and earlier this morning, it seems like late-morning to night /sug/ is the periodical low point right now.
>>
>>3501059
I don't know why people, or well, most likely one guy, is posting these memes
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 652x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 652x560px
>>3501059
Remember when /trash.sug/ was relatively new and good?
>>
>>3501027
The degenerate Dobby-esque cave dwellers that call this board their home have already killed Steven Universe for me
>>
>>3501094
What do you mean by "Dobby-esque cave dwellers"
>>
>>3501103
These greasy, hair-dyed, degenerates that talk a little too much about rape
>>
File: Swiss.jpg (129KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss.jpg
129KB, 1000x1000px
Is it possible to defeat a gem with a swiss knife?
>>
File: 1455046611984.png (254KB, 2000x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1455046611984.png
254KB, 2000x1450px
>>
>>3501121
Well, I like rape, but I don't talk about it much.

Am I better than them?
>>
>>3501121
I know, it's ridiculous.
Rape isn't a big deal unless you've been raped or you're a fucking nancy, they need to fuck off back to tumbltown
>>
Why can't you retards just let fags be gay. All this garbage about psychic dyke rocks from space pairing off with random men they barely talk to or tolerate. How transparently desperate can you even be?
>>
>>3501148
Because men can't be women
>>
>>3501141
Shut the fuck up. I didn't ask you to describe your life story to me, you grommit
>>
File: 1455347494247.png (1MB, 1070x3730px) Image search: [Google]
1455347494247.png
1MB, 1070x3730px
>>
>tfw we drove away all the drawfags over the past few weeks

Fucking why.
>>
Need writefag requests for this sixteen hour shift.

I'm working on a Peridot fuses with someone request already.
>>
>>3501160
Do you like rape too?
>>
File: 1454812354384.png (115KB, 1632x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454812354384.png
115KB, 1632x388px
>>3501136
>>
File: 1460175054809.jpg (68KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
1460175054809.jpg
68KB, 1364x768px
Here's Amethyst.

Goddamn this place just keeps getting worse somehow.
>>
>>3501168
Peridot gets her dick sucked by lapis
>>
>>3501168
Greg, Anon, Jasper threesome
>>
>>3501191
Posting Amethyst will make it even worse anon
>>
File: 1455478493676.png (384KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1455478493676.png
384KB, 2000x2000px
>>3501136
>>3501180
>>
>>3501191
Best crystal gem right there!
>>
File: 1457289586381.png (662KB, 1928x2748px) Image search: [Google]
1457289586381.png
662KB, 1928x2748px
>>
File: trash.png (54KB, 232x194px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
54KB, 232x194px
>>3501201
duly noted
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 1080x1255px
You fucks are turning this place into /co/'s /sug/- that is to say- a total shitposting shitfest. So please. Stop.

How about this- what's everyone's favorite episode?
>>
File: 1459519162437.png (642KB, 1347x3020px) Image search: [Google]
1459519162437.png
642KB, 1347x3020px
>>
>>3501143
People in these threads are faggots, they always get triggered.
>>
File: 1462890241177.jpg (1MB, 1995x2856px) Image search: [Google]
1462890241177.jpg
1MB, 1995x2856px
>>3501213
You forgot to post him.
>>
>>3501229
>He
>Thinks
>There
>Was
>A
>Difference
>>
File: 1459363385458.jpg (306KB, 806x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1459363385458.jpg
306KB, 806x1610px
>>3501229
>pic related
the baseball one
>>
>>3501229
/co/ /sug/ is much better than /trash/ /sug/
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 144x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 144x332px
>>3501229
I like Rose's Scabbard.
I love Pearl so much, the pain I feel while watching reaffirms my feelings for her.
>>
>>3501157
How is that a reply to that post
>>
>>3501252
Because men can't be women
>>
>>3501230
>A boring episode
>>
>>3501165
It's kind of bad around here without new material to discuss. I'm hanging around practically just to see what the reaction is when some dates are finally announced, although there is still occasionally good discussion too.
>>
>>3501229
Real talk? Hit The Diamond for it's comedy or Chille Tid for it's narrative
>>
>>3501257
What do you feel you are accomplishing right now?

>>3501263
This is exactly why generals are a bad idea and shouldn't be tolerated. When there isn't anything to discuss, threads should not be made. This is the nature of a discussion board.
>>
File: you're here forever.png (403KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
you're here forever.png
403KB, 1600x1200px
>>3501136
>>3501180
>>3501209
>>
>>3501270
I just want to inform people that men can't be women.
>>
File: 1464737826666.png (352KB, 669x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464737826666.png
352KB, 669x1000px
>>
NO HE DIDN'T
>>
>>3501281
This is the stupidest shit I've seen all day
>>
>>3501270
This was pointed out in the last thread, but the original purpose of generals was exactly for this purpose. They were even banned when a show returned in favor of multiple threads. The idea was that there wouldn't be that much discussion without new material, so one thread could probably contain all of it. The policy that /co/s mods have adopted is the exact opposite of how it's supposed to be.

Generals are basically inherently terrible by their own nature, although there's always some minor discussion at least.
>>
This is literally the worst thread on /trash/
>>
>>3501368
t. ponyfucker
>>
>>3501273
>I didn't even get mentioned
What the fuck?
>>
>>3501368
What, so you've been to the shameless furfag threads and the countless Hunger Games?
>>
>>3501417
It's true that I like MLP porn.

But this doesn't change the fact that this is still the worst thread in /trash/
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 458x418px
>>3501439
Just get the fuck out
>>
>>3501430
Yes, and trust me, they are better.

Even the plant fuckers are better.
>>
>>3501421
Who are you?
>>
>>3501455
Make me
>>
File: fanggang.jpg (5KB, 236x227px) Image search: [Google]
fanggang.jpg
5KB, 236x227px
Can we have the fang gang come together?
>>
>>3501439
It does change that your opinion is less than worthless.
>>
>>3501485
>Inb4 samefag group
>>
>>3501485
NO
>>
>>3501488
It still doesn't change the fact that this is the worst thread in /trash/
>>
>>3501500
/sug/ in trash is the worst thing to be on /trash/
>>
>>3501500
In your opinion, which we've already established is less than worthless. This "conversation" is now over.
>>
File: lolthisfuckingpleb.png (86KB, 251x236px) Image search: [Google]
lolthisfuckingpleb.png
86KB, 251x236px
>>3501498
lol what a fucking casul
>>3501485
No worries mate fang gang is here for you.
>>
>>3501488
>>3501509
Stop giving this subhuman your time you stupid fucking mongoloid
>>
>>3501517
It still doesn't change the fact that that this is the worst thread in /trash/
>>
File: hopeless.jpg (31KB, 479x518px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.jpg
31KB, 479x518px
>>3501439
>liking MLP porn.
>existence: invalidated
>>
>>3501537
It still doesn't change the fact that that this is the worst thread in /trash/.
>>
File: BestGang.png (106KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
BestGang.png
106KB, 500x675px
did someone mention fangs?
>>
File: image.png (748KB, 852x1285px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
748KB, 852x1285px
pearl...
>>
Can't wait for the next mlp episode
this hiatus is a harsh one
>>
clop in trash is the worst thing to be on /trash/
and if you don't think so then
JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, OH YEAH!
>>
>>3501485
yee
>>
>>3501559
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!\
>but seriously, no, fuck off
>>
File: 1464729999627.png (284KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464729999627.png
284KB, 1000x1000px
>>3501554
...has Steven!
>>
>>3501556
Can't wait for Trump to get elected and round up all the ponyfuckers into concentration camps.
>>
>>3501582
I agree, and I'm a ponyfucker
>>
File: Untitled.png (136KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
136KB, 320x180px
>>3501575
How about no
>>
>>3501576
Mommies and sons should not be drinking alcohol while giving each other bedroom eyes like this.
>>
File: Tig_Ol_Bitties.png (406KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tig_Ol_Bitties.png
406KB, 1200x1200px
>>3501576
ss is the only steven
>>
I will now go masturbate to /ss/

Wish me luck
>>
>>3501640
Good luck, dude.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>3501576
Steven and pearl giving each other the stare and garnet smiling approvingly.
You know what is happening in this household.
>>
File: 778ko.png (143KB, 401x436px) Image search: [Google]
778ko.png
143KB, 401x436px
Somebody help me post more of pic related
>>
File: steven.gif (858KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
steven.gif
858KB, 533x400px
>>3501640
good luck, and careful to not rip the skin.
>>
File: National hero.jpg (15KB, 236x357px) Image search: [Google]
National hero.jpg
15KB, 236x357px
>>3501640
Viel Glück, mein freund
>>
File: 1452974611116.png (425KB, 890x501px) Image search: [Google]
1452974611116.png
425KB, 890x501px
>>3501671
>>
File: 778ko.png (172KB, 401x436px) Image search: [Google]
778ko.png
172KB, 401x436px
>>3501671
>>
File: what is this shit.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what is this shit.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>3501708
>>
>>3501710
Thanks for the fix, bby
>>
File: 4U anon.png (161KB, 425x460px) Image search: [Google]
4U anon.png
161KB, 425x460px
>>3501671
K
>>
>>3501671
You want more Jaspers or reaction pics?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h43m14s9.png (630KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h43m14s9.png
630KB, 1920x1080px
>>3501723
>>
>>3501365
That's historically revisionist and it's patently untrue. I know first hand that's not how generals came about, because I was enthusiastically part of both of the cancerous elements that demanded their creation. Generals are created to FORCE a flood a discussion and content down into one thread at a time and thus minimize the amount of takeover a subject has. When that flood does not exist, there is no justification for this minimization -- this flattening from immediate proliferation towards serial proliferation.

SUG should not exist during a hiatus, or you get people desperate to spend the time and fill it with shitposting and memetic mutation.
>>
File: 1460883977153.png (44KB, 779x695px) Image search: [Google]
1460883977153.png
44KB, 779x695px
I fucking LOVE Oreos! Also, you too anon, you're cool, I guess
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h55m03s104.png (775KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h55m03s104.png
775KB, 1920x1080px
>>3501732
>>
File: Greg and Steven fusion.png (364KB, 1044x485px) Image search: [Google]
Greg and Steven fusion.png
364KB, 1044x485px
>>
>>3501729
I don't care
you decide
>>
File: 6177_00b6.png (134KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
6177_00b6.png
134KB, 400x565px
Best body
Best personality
Best gem
>>
File: tumblr_o221csXx581u7mkumo2_1280.png (371KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o221csXx581u7mkumo2_1280.png
371KB, 1280x788px
>>3501751
Ok.
>>
File: just say yes.png (664KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just say yes.png
664KB, 1920x1080px
>>3501742
>>
File: j.png (574KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j.png
574KB, 1920x1080px
>>3501763
>>
File: 778ko.png (172KB, 401x436px) Image search: [Google]
778ko.png
172KB, 401x436px
>>3501726
No problem, have another.
>>
File: 1459886712136.jpg (180KB, 551x648px) Image search: [Google]
1459886712136.jpg
180KB, 551x648px
>>3501759
You posted wrong Gem.
>>
>>3501551
>>
File: 1454462686976.png (590KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454462686976.png
590KB, 1600x1000px
>>3501771
>>
>>3501776
Alright but Steven is not best body.
>>
>>3501784
>>
File: 1455040817905.png (357KB, 778x691px) Image search: [Google]
1455040817905.png
357KB, 778x691px
>>3501792
>>
File: 50784854_p0.png (1024KB, 1677x1593px) Image search: [Google]
50784854_p0.png
1024KB, 1677x1593px
>>3501791
Maybe not now, but definitely in a decade or two.
>>
File: 1458023127180.jpg (416KB, 590x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458023127180.jpg
416KB, 590x540px
>>3501799
>>
File: k5Y13VI.png (15KB, 664x241px) Image search: [Google]
k5Y13VI.png
15KB, 664x241px
>>3501744
In case anyone was wondering.
>>
File: 1458020821066.png (783KB, 1280x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1458020821066.png
783KB, 1280x1376px
>>3501810
>>
File: 1443371459907.png (244KB, 880x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443371459907.png
244KB, 880x700px
>>
>>3501800
>Implying he won´t become fat, bald and ugly like his dad
>>
File: tumblr_o8ujebUlDH1v8r6s3o1_1280.png (274KB, 1280x1425px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8ujebUlDH1v8r6s3o1_1280.png
274KB, 1280x1425px
>>
File: 1458316987424.png (244KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1458316987424.png
244KB, 500x650px
>>3501821
>>
File: 1458608014814.png (207KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1458608014814.png
207KB, 492x558px
>>3501839
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_1280.png (192KB, 1280x359px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_1280.png
192KB, 1280x359px
>>
File: e9d.png (119KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.png
119KB, 557x605px
>>3501854
>>
>>3501834
Did you see how cool Greg looked when he was young? And Steven is also the son of Rose, who was regarded as beautiful by almost everyone. And even then, he can shapeshift.
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 255x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 255x447px
>>3501759
Inarguably
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro2_1280.png (266KB, 1280x1169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro2_1280.png
266KB, 1280x1169px
>>
File: tumblr_o5n20uIeEa1tk8ivso2_1280.png (265KB, 1048x796px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5n20uIeEa1tk8ivso2_1280.png
265KB, 1048x796px
>>3501864
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro3_1280.png (127KB, 750x670px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro3_1280.png
127KB, 750x670px
>>
File: 1460996998416.png (70KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460996998416.png
70KB, 319x480px
>>3501871
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro4_1280.png (127KB, 750x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro4_1280.png
127KB, 750x610px
>>3501868
I didn't miss you writing anything last night, did I?
>>
File: 1460998300169.png (809KB, 1280x699px) Image search: [Google]
1460998300169.png
809KB, 1280x699px
>>3501882
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_500h.png (82KB, 1320x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_500h.png
82KB, 1320x370px
>>3501863
>>
File: tumblr_o7vzhqW4Ab1tiusqbo1_1280.png (135KB, 550x584px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7vzhqW4Ab1tiusqbo1_1280.png
135KB, 550x584px
>>
File: 1462406375930.png (60KB, 582x350px) Image search: [Google]
1462406375930.png
60KB, 582x350px
>>
File: 1456676434926.png (148KB, 708x819px) Image search: [Google]
1456676434926.png
148KB, 708x819px
/sug/ , please help me , I NEED to study for 3h for 6 days in a row , this HAS to be day 1 , and I can't get motivated to start , please motivate me !
>>
File: 2.jpg (16KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16KB, 269x187px
>>3501868
Very fucking arguably
>>
File: tumblr_o7y0zoZgqz1tiusqbo1_540.png (111KB, 515x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7y0zoZgqz1tiusqbo1_540.png
111KB, 515x462px
>>
File: 1462633070276.png (304KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1462633070276.png
304KB, 640x477px
>>3501903
>>3501890
>>
File: tumblr_o8utin9rPO1uo2bf2o1_1280.png (938KB, 1158x1656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8utin9rPO1uo2bf2o1_1280.png
938KB, 1158x1656px
>>3501892
>500h
What new bullshit are you doing now?
>>
>>3501735
I don't know what you're talking about m8, the earliest generals I remember were Strike Witches generals back in 2008, and they were made explicitly for that purpose. The adoption of generals outside of /a/ came several years later, and the "elements that demanded their creation" didn't exist until then. What you say is true with regards to /co/ and elsewhere, I was there too but vehemently against them due to what had already happened on /a/ with K-On and to a lesser degree Madoka at that point.
>>
File: image.jpg (309KB, 1280x1342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 1280x1342px
>Hey Garnet, can I ask you a question?
>Sure thing, Steven.
>How come you guys stretch? I've seen you do it, but if you're hardlight there shouldn't be a need to do something exclusive to the health and wellbeing of muscles, right? On that note why aren't you always immediately good at things like games, instruments- things like that? It's not like you have to train muscle memory. Really you should be able to do it all like a sevant aside from any small mental blocks you might have. Do you even FEEL without nerve endings? How? And why are you able to feel pain in specific areas like an arm or leg instead of just a vague pain all over- does the hardlight KNOW it's an arm or a leg? And why do you blush? That's a involuntary human behavior but you don't have flesh or skin- I'd understand if you did it intentionally by changing your pigment but you very clearly don't, because sometimes you try to hide it. So how does that work? More importantly, how do you cry? It's not like you have liquid in your body to produce tears. Are the tears also hardlight that would disappear if separated from you? Is that a learned response or natural for gems? Do you lactate? Back to muscles, when Amethyst is a chicken or a lion she clearly has feathers and fur respectively. She isn't rock hard. So do you try and emulate the basics of a species, and you've been doing that with humanities muscle and bone structure? I'd imagine if you didn't you'd be able to spin your limbs like that chick from The Grude which would help if you were hit from the back in a fight- but you don't do that, obviously. So on some level your structure isn't simply solid light but emulations of a humans anatomy? Why else would you do what you do?
>....
>....
>Steven, you're grounded.

tl;dr Jasper is allowed to lift weights and workout. It's space magic. Don't split hairs.
>>
File: 1460922773129.png (3MB, 2119x2462px) Image search: [Google]
1460922773129.png
3MB, 2119x2462px
>>3501906
>>
File: tumblr_o8utluZ8Qy1u7nb8bo2_1280.png (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8utluZ8Qy1u7nb8bo2_1280.png
78KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1461557882305.png (60KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1461557882305.png
60KB, 1500x2000px
>>3501919
>>
File: weight lifting.png (506KB, 1096x1365px) Image search: [Google]
weight lifting.png
506KB, 1096x1365px
>>3501929
I'd love to see her lifting weights with Steven to train him.
>>
File: 1460953050326.jpg (197KB, 1280x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1460953050326.jpg
197KB, 1280x1202px
>>3501940
>>
File: 1463255677373.png (181KB, 1325x689px) Image search: [Google]
1463255677373.png
181KB, 1325x689px
>>3501945
>>
>>3501924
tumblr started creating panorama format for all pictures not-so-recently
That is the original uploaded image, but it wouldn't normally fit the 1280 format so instead I grab the panorama one, which has limist of 2560x500
>>
File: 1462144679646.png (600KB, 960x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1462144679646.png
600KB, 960x1920px
>>3501956
>>
File: 1444916084809.png (273KB, 646x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1444916084809.png
273KB, 646x1217px
>>3501906
I highly doubt there's anything I can tell you that will magically make it easy for you to focus.
Instead, you should close this browser window, put on some music, and sit quietly for a minute to clear your head.
>>
File: 1463458630269.png (129KB, 599x636px) Image search: [Google]
1463458630269.png
129KB, 599x636px
>>3501961
>>
File: cccu2.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cccu2.gif
2MB, 200x200px
All these Jaspers are making me feel things
>>
File: 1462221962989.jpg (406KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462221962989.jpg
406KB, 564x800px
>>3501972
>>
>>3501906
Well.

I wish you luck.

If you sleep 8 hours, and assuming you don't go to work, you would have approximately 13 hours to shitpost in /sug/.

So it's not like you're gonna lose much time.
>>
File: tumblr_o8v9mfnZ0H1u1eys6o3_1280.jpg (186KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8v9mfnZ0H1u1eys6o3_1280.jpg
186KB, 1280x960px
>>3501971
Teach me about this.
>>
File: tumblr_o74m6iHuBF1rrqctmo1_1280.png (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o74m6iHuBF1rrqctmo1_1280.png
88KB, 800x800px
>>3501986
only more 148 to go aaaaand im out
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 600x484px
>>3501886
Nah, I fell asleep.

>>3501907
Uh, haha, no, m-my waifu is perfect
>>
>>3501759
She's a bitch and a mess.

But she's my favorite and I love her.
>>
>>3501975
>>3501995
Ty for that , I guess I'll be off now , well good luck you glorious bastards
>>
>>3501759
Well you got one of those right.
>>
>>3502000
nothing new to teach desu, it's just another image format that's not getting that much mileage, just like _640
500h means taht its upper limit is 500 in height, so most images will get squashed down to 500 height, but very wide images like that one I posted get a bit more space to work with
>>
You know, for all the talentless hacks in this community (sorry- "writers"), there is a shockingly little amount of fanfiction. And even less that is anything of real length or worth.

What's the fucking deal?
>>
who's ready for no news today?
>>
>187 posts
>26 posters
mmh
>>
>>3502018
I'm just fucking with you, cunt.
I may hate Pearl, but I think she's the prettiest Crystal Gem
>>
>>3502060
Since we're in /trash/, people feel like they have the need to dump
>>
>>3502055
they're all making shitty fancomics instead

which may actually be for the best
>>
File: tumblr_o8v3rqsFc61tcqsy8o1_1280.jpg (126KB, 1200x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8v3rqsFc61tcqsy8o1_1280.jpg
126KB, 1200x931px
>>3502018
I'm glad I didn't miss anything.
Hope you feel better tonight.
>>3502042
So what, I'm supposed to add an h to the end of every url when I'm saving images now?
>>
What are you listening to /sug/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
>>
>>3502059
We still have until Saturday, in fact they've announced things on a Friday or Saturday 3 times historically. I think we even got a Monday announcement once.
>>
File: 1466088519889.jpg (64KB, 826x339px) Image search: [Google]
1466088519889.jpg
64KB, 826x339px
Off to vidya games, I go. Cya dudes on the other side
>>
>>3502055
Want me to write something?
Gimme a prompt and 10 minutes

>>3502076
instead of 500 or 540, write 1280
>>
>>3502091
Technically this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCvJRSvVlks
>>
>>3502076
It's a special case like that one of very big gifs not playing in 1280, so you grab the 640 instead
Again, it's trivial to understand
>>
File: tumblr_nuy1gnNwyz1sufnk2o1_1280.png (386KB, 1156x1052px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuy1gnNwyz1sufnk2o1_1280.png
386KB, 1156x1052px
>>3502098
That's what I've always done, but now indexer is saying that's not good enough.
>>
File: 1445135768595.gif (378KB, 581x791px) Image search: [Google]
1445135768595.gif
378KB, 581x791px
>>3502042
Why the fuck don't they just offer _orig and be done with it?

>>3502060
The first two-thirds of this thread are mostly just spam and shitposting. No point worrying about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 480x1468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 480x1468px
>>3502061
Why do you hate her?
Everyone I know irl hates her, I'm wondering if I should just start another shoah
>>
File: Steven rose headphones.png (790KB, 750x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Steven rose headphones.png
790KB, 750x1090px
>>3502091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1gFvdKDZwE
>>
File: 1466101786549.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
1466101786549.png
321KB, 480x650px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3502125
I googled shoah and I hope that was a typo.
>>
>>3502125
You should
>>
File: image.png (92KB, 521x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92KB, 521x575px
>>3502076
Thanks, I do.
>>
File: 1465978514151.png (115KB, 349x524px) Image search: [Google]
1465978514151.png
115KB, 349x524px
>>3502113
???? What?
Indexer please explain?
>>
>>3502145
Get out jew
>>
>>3501196
>>3501198

Your requests are shit.
>>
>>3502125
>Liking a lanky girl with a big nose and red hair.
>Wanting to start another shoah.

Anon...
>>
>>3502125
The events of Rose's Scabbard and her priorities when it comes to missions and feelings.

Truth be told though? Before Rose's Scabbard aired Pearl was my second favorite gem
>>
>>3502177
Pearl isn't a jew
>>
FASTER THAN A REBECCA SUGAR CAN FELLATE
>>
>>3502187
She could be pretty easily mistaken for one though, and she's carrying a literal jewel in her forehead.

Also was created by a Jew, you're running a pretty high risk of accidentally killing your waifu.
>>
>>3502098
Peridot gets her dick sucked by Lapis
>>
>>3502213
Don't worry, there are no jews with that look similar like Pearl

The death of Sugar is a sacrifice I must accept
>>
File: 53588128_p11.png (343KB, 1161x922px) Image search: [Google]
53588128_p11.png
343KB, 1161x922px
Ameven?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 351x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 351x326px
>>3502145
>>
HOI GUISE ITS KKKLLLLAAASSSSIIIICCC KIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM HERE!!!11!11!!1!!!!!!!1!!!1!11!!1!!11111!!!!!1!111!!1!1!1!!!!!! WANNA ASS MEES A QUSESTOIN?!!1!?!!?1/1!?111/!?
>>
>>3502302
When are you going to kill yourself?
>>
>>3502302
Use "What" in a sentence
>>
File: Remy-taunt.gif (29KB, 172x250px) Image search: [Google]
Remy-taunt.gif
29KB, 172x250px
>>3502314
>>3502329
>Actually replying
You know she goes away if you DON'T feed her right?
>>
>>3502314
OHOHOHOOHOOH NEEEVER MR ANOONYPOOOO!!!!1!1!1!!11111!!!!1 BECUZ IM NUT RETADRDEAD, OLNY RETADEAD PPL KEEL DEMSELVEZ!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!11111!1!!!11!11!!1!!1!!
>>
>>3502365
You think I don't know that?
>>
>>3502329
WHAT R U DOIN MR ANOONYPOO?!?!?!?1!/1/1/!!?1/1/1/1/1!?!?!?!?!?!11111?!?!!?1//11/1//1
>>
>>3502365
>she goes away if you DON'T feed her
You and I both know that's bullshit. She just starts spamming images.
>>
>>3502365
Y DO U H8 MES MR. ANOONYPOOP??!?!?!?1!?1?1!?111/?!!/!?!!?!?!1
>>
>>3502302
Are you going to go to college?
>>
>>3502385
Watching The Shining
>>
>>3502393
It's better than feeding her.
>>
>>3502428
YE$YE$!!!11!1 KIM WLIL GEOS 2 COLEGE AND MKAE U PROUDS!!1!!1!!!!11111!!11!!
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 597x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 597x364px
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
>>
>>3502441
Not really.
>>
I don't know what's happening to these threads.

They are getting shittier and shittier.
>>
>>3502451
No no, that game sucks
>>
File: SHITGAPE.jpg (196KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
SHITGAPE.jpg
196KB, 1024x786px
>>3502460
KIM
KIM
KIM
KIM
>>
>>3501090
I remember the first threads we had. We managed to survived the furry spam and made a name for ourselves without fucking /co/
>>
>>3502470
You know exactly what's happening.
>>
>>3502505
Well I must have forgot then
>>
>>3502470
>>3502505
/trash/ killed itself again.
Last hiatus was 200% better.
Might as well just leave till SU comes back.
>>
>>3502525
Was it the memes?
>>
File: byebye.gif (463KB, 517x747px) Image search: [Google]
byebye.gif
463KB, 517x747px
>>3502525
>>
>>3502091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEPrbdfmT4

I kept imagining Jasper, Peridot and Lapis working out to this song, after making this post yesterday:
https://desustorage.org/trash/thread/3480687/#3484137
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 365x274px
>>3502499
And now look at us
>>
>>3502525
SEE U TOMORROERW MR ANOONYPOOOOOOPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!!!1
>>
>>3502569
YEA IKR WERE BUTTER TAHN EVARRRRRR!!!11!1!!!!!1!!!111111!!!!1!1!1!!!!
>>
File: 1456623087725.jpg (505KB, 1178x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1456623087725.jpg
505KB, 1178x1489px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: 57317848_p0.jpg (116KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
57317848_p0.jpg
116KB, 950x800px
>>3502262
>>
>>3502602
Too bad her daughter is shit
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 454x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 454x362px
>>3502602
The only way she could be more perfect is if she was getting boned by the best gem
>>
File: tumblr_o2htkmw7vo1rmtpc3o1_1280.png (455KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2htkmw7vo1rmtpc3o1_1280.png
455KB, 1275x1650px
>>3502631
You got it.
>>
File: BkHlChW.jpg (62KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BkHlChW.jpg
62KB, 675x1200px
>>3502660
>>
>>3502626
She's getting better, by which I mean less screentime.
>>
>>3502705
I agree.
>>
>>3502660
>Steven is best gem
Can we end this meme? His character is shit. He's just about as bad as Connie in that regard. He's a terrible protagonist.
>>
File: tumblr_o7bdw1fAUR1ufekzpo1_1280.jpg (522KB, 1081x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7bdw1fAUR1ufekzpo1_1280.jpg
522KB, 1081x1920px
>>3502719
>>
>>3502719
He may be a mary sue but he's nowhere near as bad as Connie.
>>
>>3502660
>>3502681
I need sources
>>
>>3502719
Shut the fuck up, it's his show
>>
>>3502631
>Tfw no pearlyanka lewds
>>
>>3502750
Don't remember for the first one, but here's the second.
http://amethbellenbeefcake.tumblr.com/post/146023251099/draw-steven-having-sex-with-dr-priyanka#notes
>>
File: image.gif (440KB, 585x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
440KB, 585x615px
>>3502719
He's a fat little faggot raised by women, what did you expect?
He's not that bad anyway.
>>
File: Steven is a hetero.jpg (967KB, 1536x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Steven is a hetero.jpg
967KB, 1536x1144px
>>3502779
>Steven
>faggot
He was raised by Greg up until he was around 8 to 13.
>>
>>3502775
>lying on the internet
>>
>>3502743
I liked him better when he was an obnoxious retard when the show started. He's such a fucking despicable little pussy now.

He has no backbone, he's like a sniveling little beta male and whenever he tries to do something he's successful, BUT NOT IN THE REAL WAY IN HIS SPECIAL STEVEN WAY I.E. MAKE FRIENDS AND COMPROMISE. Every fucking time. How can anyone like Steven? HOW???? HE'S FUCKING DULL.
>>
File: tumblr_o7514k6WyH1r1nkuwo1_500.gif (459KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7514k6WyH1r1nkuwo1_500.gif
459KB, 480x270px
>>3502821
>>
>>3502821
It's the liberal hugbox this show was destined to be
>>
>>3502821
This show is all about that, like it or not.

I don't really like it but the plot is really interesting, so that's why I watch it.
>>
>>3502817
You are my hero
>>
>>3502821
Anon please, if Steven grew a spine tumblr would freak out and that's the main fanbase for this gay show
>>
File: Le happy merchant.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Le happy merchant.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>3502821
White men taught that it is okay to be a beta pussy and that everyone just wants to be friends
>"Gee, I wonder who is behind this?"
>>
>>3502870
>>3502867
>>3502867
HE LITERALLY

WENT TO THE CENTER OF THE FUCKING EARTH TO CONFRONT AN ENTITY THAT THREATENED TO FUCKING DESTORY THE FUCKING EARTH

AND HE BEAT IT

BY TELLING IT TO BE FRIENDS

I CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP THIS IS WHAT LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENED I THOUGHT THIS SHOW WAS GONNA BE FUCKING COOL ALIEN GIRLS FIGHTING SHIT NOT FUCKING HUGBOX-ORAMA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

KILL SOMETHING STEVEN. TAKE YOUR SWORD AND KILL SOMETHING.
>>
>>3502927
And I got wasted at a party last weekend, what have YOU done lately?
>>
>>3502947
Fuck parties. OH YEAH LETS GET INTOXICATED AND LISTEN TO RETARDED BLACK MUSIC. Nah.
>>
>>3502927
This show is literally not meant for you at all. Stop watching it.
>>
>>3502961
I fucking wish I could. Every day I want to stop posting here and stop talking about this wretched show. But I can't. I can't quit her.
>>
>>3502927
Anon

This is a kids show

And not the type of kids show where everything is solved with violence.

Was that part bullshit? yeah, I agree, but the show is like that, you must accept it, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

I really would like if YD or some other big villain died in the final fight though, instead of just talking to them and make them go away.
>>
>>3502959
Fuck that nigger shit, I was with some buddies of mine, though
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x616px
my relationship with my girlfriend is weary

we do nothing but argue everyday and its makin me tired
and she always pull out the "pls dont leave i love u so much" card

should i breakup with her or something
>>
File: 1465924458686.jpg (47KB, 680x370px) Image search: [Google]
1465924458686.jpg
47KB, 680x370px
>>3502821
Well the entire theme of the show is based around 'There are ways to be strong other than brute force'
See
>Strong in the Real Way
>Anything to do with Greg, the fat lovable fuck that got under the defenses of a 5000 year old war goddess just by being incredibly human

Plus he's got some interesting issues that he hides behind being just a kid, see
>His Mom
>His fears about those he loves getting hurt
>The expectations of those around him that he both act like a child *and* be the leader they expect him to be
>Trying to find compromise with people who basically hate his existence and live by the example (The fake example mind you since she was a right homicidal cunt as shown in flashbacks) his mother has set to love everyone and everything.
>Dealing with his emotionally dysfunctional as fuck Everyone Else In The Fucking World

SU is basically Evangelion.
But replace Angels with Gems, the Hedgehog thing with people actually talking about their feelings and growing past them and everyone being a complete cock manipulating the protagonist for their own ends, with a moderately proactive protagonist that plays emotional Kung-fu with his enemies, using their weaknesses against them.

I'm down with 'at personally.
>>
>>3502989
You can't build up the cluster like they did and then just talk it off in one episode. That's bullshit, even for a kid's show.
>>
>>3503033
Only if you don't like her
Post tits
>>
>>3503038
What other could the have done? The Cluster was probably 90% made up of previous Crystal Gems, obviously they didn't want to destroy the Earth that they fought to protect.
>>
>>3503038
If it wasn't for the hiatus it wouldn't have felt that rushed.

But yeah, I think it was bullshit though.

But it will appear again, don't worry.
>>
File: tumblr_o76mvv5L5X1tqgm6no1_1280.png (607KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o76mvv5L5X1tqgm6no1_1280.png
607KB, 1000x1400px
>>3502927
Bro that thing was made up of people that died trying to protect the earth. That's the point.

They're not evil, just damaged, dangerous and unstable.
He basically warned them 'Hey, if you keep this shit up then the thing you fought, died horribly for and spent 5000 years as part of a nascent necromantic experiment into how Fucked Right Up we can make shit for is going to be destroyed'
At which point they were all "Well. Fuck that noise."

Admittedly I'm the guy who's hoping that during the final arc he just straight up fuses with the Cluster and rides that shit like a god damn PTSD mech to run Hulkamania wild on the Homeworld Fleet.
>>
>>3503038
It'll be back.
Basically that episode set things up for the future, its 'Here's what it looks like, its on the stage now and is currently 'safe''
It's putting a loaded gun on in the scene so someone can blow someones dick off with it later.
>>
>>3503097
I don't know, but the resolution didn't nearly live up to the threat it was made out to be.
>>
>>3503033
just leave the cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x551px
>>3503048
i care about her and her mom put alot
of trust on me
idk i just feel bad if we ever breakup

but im tired of her
>>
>>3503033
>having a girlfriend
This is your problem anon
>>
>>3503035
Maybe the point was, we were supposed to expect that Steven would stop Malachite by talking to her (to lapis, anyway), and the cluster would have to be dealt with by force, so they did the ol' switcheroo

It seems like people forgot how many theories there were about Malachite being talked down in some way, instead they just beat the shit out of her
>>
>>3503190
No, their problem is having an ABUSIVE girlfriend.
>>
>tfw mouth full of soars on tongue and I keep poking at it
God I wish I could suck on Steven's spit right now.
>>
File: rosequartz ohyes.gif (612KB, 369x206px) Image search: [Google]
rosequartz ohyes.gif
612KB, 369x206px
>>3503183
Talk to her then you daft cunt.
Communicate with her, use your words, maybe take her out for a nice surprise or something first so you're both in a good mood and she understands you do care and do want it to work out between you.

Then sit down and tell her you don't want to argue anymore, its tiring you out, you want to get back to the good place in your relationship you were in before, you'll work at it if she works at it, ect, ect.
Be honest with her and all that shit, it works.
>>
>>3503183
I mean I've had those kind of relationships, but what is she like normally? What went wrong that'd make you think about dumping her
>>
>>3503239
Well that is also true but we have different opinions.
>>
>>
>>3503183
Tell her that if she doesn't suck your dick every morning when you wake up you'll leave her.
>>
File: tumblr_o8utluZ8Qy1u7nb8bo3_1280.png (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8utluZ8Qy1u7nb8bo3_1280.png
78KB, 600x600px
>>
File: ygGaRjb.jpg (62KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ygGaRjb.jpg
62KB, 675x1200px
Javen?
>>
File: tumblr_o8utluZ8Qy1u7nb8bo4_1280.png (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8utluZ8Qy1u7nb8bo4_1280.png
96KB, 600x600px
>>
File: tumblr_o8uvsgkDU61s3y7b2o1_1280.jpg (144KB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uvsgkDU61s3y7b2o1_1280.jpg
144KB, 1280x776px
>>
File: tumblr_o8v19cQYCr1vsc7k3o1_1280.png (109KB, 686x787px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8v19cQYCr1vsc7k3o1_1280.png
109KB, 686x787px
>>
>>3503254
>>3503256

tried making up with her like alot of times but the moment i screwed up just a tiny bit its argue town for a week

a slight moment where im not holding my phone (im usually busy doing college work) she would get mad and all and its fucking immature

talking it out only delay her anger it seems
ive also tried gifting her but she berates me because "why are you buying stuff for me you shouldnt do that" talk
>>
>>3503376
Just hit her.
What are you, an idiot? God gave men powerful hands to keep the weak in line.
>>
File: tumblr_o8vrk0FE0G1tm7sako1_1280.png (885KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8vrk0FE0G1tm7sako1_1280.png
885KB, 700x990px
>>
>>3503402
This, just do it you faggot.
>>
>>3503376
If she instigates arguments that much, then drop her. Just a waste of time. I hate it when women go two faced on you
>>
Steven says "I know" too much.
He always says I know when he's delivering a speech to whoever is freaking out to win them ovr and get them to calm down.
>Pearl and the Cluster as examples

Rewatch the show and count how many times he says "I know you X"

Its predictable and annoying. Steven worst gem. I can't wait until he talks to Jasper or YD and tells them that he knows they support Homeworld and that he knows how they're angry assholes at a bunch of rebels that fucked up a great colony because of one space bitch that has a sudden crisis of conscience because human dick 2 gud, but earth is great and fun and love worthy, lol.

I should have seen how much of a faggot Steven was when he said giant robots shouldn't fight.
>>
>>3503376
Just end your relationship with her. She's clearly abusive.

Don't do >>3503402, however. That counts as assault and she can phone the cops on you for that.
>>
File: tumblr_o7a3p9ffGa1vq2havo1_1280.jpg (127KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7a3p9ffGa1vq2havo1_1280.jpg
127KB, 1280x1280px
>>3503452
>>
File: Sjálfsmorð.jpg (150KB, 1378x1339px) Image search: [Google]
Sjálfsmorð.jpg
150KB, 1378x1339px
>>3503317
>Futa-on-male
>>
>>3503482
Physically, that makes no sense
>>
>>3503482
???
>>
>>3503452
But anon, Steven is always right and everyone else is just letting their emotions cloud their judgment.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x622px
thanks for all the relationship advices anon
sorry i couldnt tagged you all, im on mobile

im gonna try talk it out again
the moment she starts a bitchfit im gonna drop her

im gonna sleep too so again thank you and goodnight
>>
>>3503540
This is starting to sound like propaganda
>>
File: sweater.png (706KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sweater.png
706KB, 1280x1280px
>>3503544
JUST HIT HER
>>
>>3503540
I hope YD is actually "evil" and won't listen to Steven.

But it won't happen.
>>
>>3503544
JUST HIT HER ANON, WITH WORDS. Goodnight and good luck.
>>
So are there any drawfags still surviving in this dank under-the-ballsack of a haitus thread who are taking requests?
>>
>>3503563
Exactly, violence is always the answer.
>>
File: 1464385664879.jpg (30KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464385664879.jpg
30KB, 500x368px
>>3503452
>everybody STOOOOOOOOP
>Listen...
>I know you're _____
>and I know you _____
>and I know you just want to ________
>BUT
>here's our perspective
>empty platitude
>empty platitude
>friendship
>amen
>>
File: flying fuck.jpg (56KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
flying fuck.jpg
56KB, 1200x675px
>>3503497
What's wrong with a little prostate massage?
>>
>>3503558
Because it is. Literally everyone in this show either agrees with Steven or is doing wrong because they´re misunderstood and just need to talk to others. It's one-dimensional, wishy-washy hippie garbage that only serves to instill the Jew agenda in our kids' minds.
>>
>>3503570
There's no way in hell he can convince a Diamond to spare Earth
>>
>>3503615
If I looked up one day and saw a blue woman raping a fat child flying around in the sky I would immediately go back inside and shoot myself
>>
>>3503624
Just wait until she gets hurt.

Then they'll become friends.
>>
>>3503609
>everybody STOOOOOOOOP
>Listen...
>I know you're a fucking white male
>and I know you don´t want our country to drown in Mexicans
>and I know you just want to Make America Great Again
>BUT
>here's our perspective
>empty platitude
>empty platitude
>friendship
>amen
>>
>>3503634
I would immediately go back inside and masturbate
>>
File: 1465924480933.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1465924480933.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>3503609
Nailed it.
>>
File: 1453261790809.png (157KB, 871x998px) Image search: [Google]
1453261790809.png
157KB, 871x998px
this pearl has been thinking about death and loss entirely too much. how do you break that blank expression in here eyes?
>>
>>3503615
Nothing, as long as the person whose prostate being massaged doesn´t have a cock and balls
>>
>>3502460
PEARL PEARL PEARL PEARL PEARL PEARL PEARL PEAL PEARL PEARL PEARL
>>
>>3503667
Weaponized hugs.

>>3503658
I'd try and bring 'em down with a long stick so I can rape her while she rapes him.
It's the circle of raaaaaaaaaape.
>>
>>3503667
I tell her that Steven is in danger

And then run away before she realizes it's not true
>>
>>3503650
I wonder what trump would say in response to Steven trying to talk him down
>>
>>3503688
FUCK PEARL IN THE ASS
>>
>>3503667
>Hug from behind.
>"I think you're pretty great."
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWtkofUmGiw
>Magic.
>>
File: tolerate.jpg (40KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
tolerate.jpg
40KB, 575x575px
>>3503667
sing for her and make her laugh because of my terrible singing
>>
>>3503667
By challenging her to a pie making contest. I bet I can make a better pie than her.

I mean Ill get destroyed. I can cook but not bake. It'll ateast take her mind off whatever's ailing her.
>>
File: UUDdge7.jpg (63KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UUDdge7.jpg
63KB, 675x1200px
>>3503497
Yes, and?
>>
>>3503563
DON'T, FUCK OFF BOB
>>
File: tumblr_o6o89qhMZS1tbmznlo1_1280.png (370KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6o89qhMZS1tbmznlo1_1280.png
370KB, 1280x880px
>>3503700
I like to imagine what'd happen if Steven argued pro-Trump.
After all, the entire show is about him and his friends trying to keep out illegal aliens
(Who are intent on destroying the land, ravishing it of its resources and eliminating the local populations way of life.)
>>
>>3503667
Deploy the Steven.
>>
>>3503667
Defective Pearls should kill themselves.
>>
>>3503765
But the crystal gems are basically ISIS
>>
>>3503791
When can they behead all the townies
>>
>>3503771
>I know there's homeworld and all that gem stuff...
>but don't you like it here with us too?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
>>3503812
What?
>>
File: 154988875.jpg (26KB, 388x349px) Image search: [Google]
154988875.jpg
26KB, 388x349px
>>3503715
>grab her hands
>look her straight in the eyes
>give her gem a big sloppy lick
>>
>>3503816
see
>>3503452
>>3503609
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 424x424px
>>3503033
Don't do it, sex is worth it
>>
hello /sug/
>>
File: 1465016162997.png (308KB, 960x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1465016162997.png
308KB, 960x1170px
>>3503832
To a degenerate maybe
>>
>>3503829
So?
>>
>>3503812
Mate that's a perfectly valid argument.
Homeworld treated her like less than a pet, more like a living painting while the Crystal Gems treat her like a friend (Or at least a person) and Steven exalts her.

Why the fuck would anyone ever want to go back to that shit? It'd be like being a woman that escapes from an ISIS sex dungeon, to a $500,000 job in the USA deciding nah, she'd prefer to go back to the middle east and risk smelling of gang rape for the rest of her life again.
>>
File: 89891278472992.png (1MB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
89891278472992.png
1MB, 1200x1400px
>>3503690
>>3503695
>>3503715
>>3503726
these are the stock responses
>>3503731
>>3503771
these are the logical responses
>>3503781
this is the most correct response.
>>
File: concerned.jpg (20KB, 244x323px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
20KB, 244x323px
>>3503033
>not being 100% faithful to Pearl
>>
>>3503672
Nigga, did you fail fourth grade sex-ed?
>>
>>3503888
Checked
>>
>>3503864
I literally had sex minutes ago, trust me
>>
>>3503033
>Relationship is nothing but confrontation
>B-but I love her so much
Nigga, this is borderline Stockholm Syndrome, be strong and kick the bitch to the curb.
>>
>>3503928
And I had it last month.
Sleep around much?
>>
>>3503949
>>3503928
>tfw almost 2 years dry
>>
>>3503949
No, I'm faithful.
>>
>>3503949
And I never had sex
>>
File: 5472828.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
5472828.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>3503949
VIRGIN HERE

VIRGINS WHERE YOU AT?
>>
>>3503960
How have you not shot your fucking nuts off yet

>>3503964
That's great, man
>>
File: 1402208299939.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402208299939.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>3503949
>>3503960
Nigs, I'm a 22 year old hugless virgin, I have you both beat
>>
taking MS Paint draw requests
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 412x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 412x702px
>>3503960
Stay strong bro
>>
>>3504022
It starts becoming impressive when you reach 30
>>
>>3503937
This man knows his shit, do not let your thirst control you, i'll take being alone over being in a bad relationship any time
>>
>>3504026
Pearl hanging herself
>>
>>3504036
Is that when you become a wizard?
>>
>>3504059
Yep
>>
>>3503733
>“Heh. I wonder what Rose would say if she could see you right now?” Jasper said, hammering away at Steven’s backside.
>“My Mom?” he asked. Jasper continued to pummel his hole.
>“Yeah.”
>Suddenly, Jasper smirked a twisted grin. “Call for her,” she said, grinning cockily.
>“You want me to—ahh!—call for her…?” Steven asked.
>“Yeah,” Jasper said, punctuating her grunt with a hard thrust amidst her relentless barrage, “Call for her.”
>“Uh…”
>“Do it!”
>“…M-Mom…”
>“Say it louder than that, kid.”
>“M-Mom!”
>“I said, louder!! If you don’t, I’ll stop moving…”
>Steven’s eyes grew wide in shock. “Mommy!!” he cried, “Look at your son! He’s a piggy slut being ridden ‘n’ driven into by a hungry beast!”
>“That’s what I like to hear, kid,” she said, smirking.

SU fanfic
>>
>>3504026
Bernie sanders and Trump getting handies from Lapis and Pearl respectively
>>
>>3504015
I just fap.
>>3504030
Recent transfer, first semester was rough, this fall semester I is going to be my rebound though. I need to chat up some womyn.

I really have no other excuse other than I can be such a fucking introvert at times, even though I look decent. My uni is a fem dominated 68%.
>>
>>3502220
>mfw I said 10 minutes
>being rusty as fuck and busy did not help too
sorry

but here it is http://pastebin.com/i5TwxuYf
>>
>>3504037
Besides, he's already got a girlfriend so he clearly has the ability to get another one.

First dates are the hardest to get... Or so I've been told at least.
>>
>>3504131
>First dates are the hardest to get

They're really not, as long as you don't look like complete shit, and don't stutter like a autist.
>>
>>3504164
Well shit
>>
>>3504131
Dates were so boring
Too slow
>>
>>3504026
Greg and Pearl on an uncomfortable first date, slowly getting into it and realizing they could be good for each other.
>>
File: 123413243124.png (316KB, 540x569px) Image search: [Google]
123413243124.png
316KB, 540x569px
>>3504164
>tfw too scared to even talk to women unless it's just responding
It's harder for some than it is for others, at least I've learned to trick myself into thinking I enjoy being alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 357x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 357x725px
>>3504100
Bretty gud aside from your LSD grammar.
Thanks my man
>>
>>3504229
You will reach a moment were you simply stop caring.

Or you kill yourself.
>>
>>3504229
That's a terrible fucking habit, you retard
>>
>>3504229
>tfw mentally ill and I actually do enjoy being alone
Sometimes life deals you a good card in a shit hand.
>>
>>3504247
At the very least I can stick my dick in the trigger guard of my guns, I've even given them women's names just to make it a bit more intimate.
>>
>>3504256
Well he's probably not gonna stop

Neither am I
>>
>>3504086
Nice
>>
>>3504236
haha no problem, just like I said, rusty as fuck
>>
>>3504229
>tfw too scared to even talk to women unless it's just responding

Why didn't you deal with this shit in jr high like a normal person?

You need to get the fuck out and talk to people. I'm an introverted obsessive 4chan degenerate, but I can still manage, hold, and initiate conversations with the opposite sex. You just treat them like regular people, it's not rocket science. Talk casually, joke casually, etc.
>>
>>3504275
I really think you should kill yourself at that point.
>>
>>3504256
Well what the fuck else am I suppose to do? Just spend everyday crying in the corner about how lonely I am?
A defense mechanism is better than constantly feeling like shit.
>>
>>3504308
Because I'm not a normal person.

Duh
>>
>>3504308
I haven't had a single friend for about 4 years now, and I'm not exaggerating, literally not a single person who could even vaguely be considered a friend.

It's too late for me anon, it's always been too late.
>>
>>3504316
Lying to yourself isn't a defense mechanism.

It's making yourself suffer
>>
>>3504329
well just get out more. Get hobbies to talk about/make yourself more interesting (just don't gloat). Are you in school?
>>
>>3504354
get online gaming friends. baby steps.

we /adv/ now
>>
>>3504354
Just accept it.

Some people can't make friends, or they can't anymore.

And if it gets too bad, you have guns right?
>>
File: 1453986210597.png (297KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
1453986210597.png
297KB, 1280x914px
>>3504354
Get some online friends.
Fuck, I'll be your online friend man if you like.

Know you got at least one friend in the world from now on. Even if we never meet, talk or interact beyond this thread, I think you can get back on your feet and do good things.

Eye of the Tiger man.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>
>>3504357
It's the only option available to me

>>3504386
The light of my life, nothing more relaxing than going to the range when it's basically empty and working on my groupings, it's like meditation.
>>
>>3504360
But I don't want to.

I also want to add that I'm not this guy >>3504229

I would prefer being like this, changing just takes too much effort and I don't think it's really worth it.
>>
>>3504407
Guns are an excellent way to kill yourself, you should feel lucky.
>>
>>3504407
You're just backing yourself into a corner by saying that. If you're gonna off yourself. then do it, I don't care.
But I'm just saying that you're the one who can stop it.
>>
>>3504429
>Killing yourself with a gun and becoming another statistic that the libshits can use against us
If I was gonna kill myself I'd use an exit bag or some shit just so I wouldn't hurt my fellow ammosexuals, besides, have you ever seen a botched gun suicide?
>>
>>3504452
Maybe he just can't, there are people like that, most of them are mentally ill, maybe he is too.
>>
Why are Ruby and sapphire such good friends
>>
>>3504415
You do you.
>>
>>3504489
Fuck off, Cartoon Network.
>>
>>3504462
Well, if I was gonna kill myself, I wouldn't care about anything anymore.
>>
>>3504256
>>3504316
>>3504360
normies get out
>>
>>3504506
And a botched gun suicide is because you either didn't aim right or just bad luck.

If you do it well it shouldn't happen, a shotgun would be the best choice to do it, as far as I know.
>>
>>3504483
Don't make excuses for him.
I wanna hear what he has to say.
>>
File: 234657890090.png (314KB, 1032x1180px) Image search: [Google]
234657890090.png
314KB, 1032x1180px
>>3504462
oh my god why aren't gun nerds bullied more?

oh yeah that's right almost 3/4th of you who own guns under 30 are little mass shooters in the making as soon as you have too many bad days.

try this fun joke, go into a bass pro or a large gun store and yell really loud "WATCH OUT HE HAS A GUN" and then promptly duck down
>>
>>3504552
Shut up libtard
>>
>>3504552
Sure thing anon.
>>
misseps has spoken
>>
>>3504580
So weird
>>
File: 123412341234123.jpg (69KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
123412341234123.jpg
69KB, 499x499px
>>3504552
Tell me 'bout how white that Orlando shooters was...
>>
>>3504308
>tfw when I'm talking with women I get panicked, sweaty, start mumbling, and my mouth gets dry

I'm trying real fucking hard every day but some people are just not built to be socialite butterflies, so fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>>3504496
What does that mean
>>
File: 64789777543544.jpg (89KB, 380x732px) Image search: [Google]
64789777543544.jpg
89KB, 380x732px
>>3504576
>>3504577
>bang bang bang bang bang bang
>it's just like videos games
>i spend 80 dollars on "premium ammo" but i cant seem to keep the car insurance bill up.
>>
File: best son.png (52KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
best son.png
52KB, 420x420px
Reminder
>>
>>3504630
Sure thing anon
>>
>>3504615
that is a ton of alluding you have going on there. did i say a color or an age demographic?
>>
>>3504552
We need more mass shooters to weed out all the fags and niggers
>>
>>3504643
>murder your mom
>best son
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>3504630
>Buying ammo
>Not lovingly and precisely hand loading your own ammunition for pennies
>>
>>3504653
This
>>
File: 1459372379245.gif (556KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1459372379245.gif
556KB, 500x322px
Holy shit, this thread is a fucking disgrace.
>>
File: poilicide.jpg (28KB, 282x791px) Image search: [Google]
poilicide.jpg
28KB, 282x791px
>>3504038
>>
who would greg vote
>>
File: Peedee_In_Sweater.png (106KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
Peedee_In_Sweater.png
106KB, 400x570px
>>3504643
>gay
>fat
>ugly
Nah, that isn't best son.
>>
>>3504732
It's what happens when people talk about their problems.
>>
File: nowladies.png (560KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
nowladies.png
560KB, 1280x716px
>>3504682
commendable method i'll give you that
>>3504653
>>3504647
gun weebs get rekted you have one of the most homo erotic hobbies you could have taken interest in. i mean i know a ton of gun owners would really really really like to project and pass as cis straight guys but the evidence says otherwise.
>>
>>3504620
Keep trying man. You don't need to be a social butterfly to manage a conversation.
>>
>>3504754
Sure thing anon
>>
>>3504739
Bernie so he can get mo' free shit
>>
File: sapphire and ruby jamming.png (354KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sapphire and ruby jamming.png
354KB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>3504732
We're on /trash/.. no episodes to discuss, no news about new EP's, nothing. We get bored and we talk about shit.
>>
>>3504732
Last couple of threads haven't exactly been good too.
/sug/ might finally die in /trash/.
>>
File: 1438310284376.png (155KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1438310284376.png
155KB, 500x496px
>>3504737
Just what I needed!
Great work, really
>>
File: literallycanon.jpg (305KB, 889x1000px) Image search: [Google]
literallycanon.jpg
305KB, 889x1000px
Reminder.

Going through the /trash/ catalog to find /sug/ is such a joy.
>>
>>3504754
Yeah we all know most gun owners are tranny lesbians
>>
I want a crossover of teamo supremo and steven universe
>>
>>3504786
cool
>>
File: 1452595865299.png (130KB, 705x909px) Image search: [Google]
1452595865299.png
130KB, 705x909px
i want to be peridots wild ride
>>
File: 1446079980829.png (143KB, 1351x545px) Image search: [Google]
1446079980829.png
143KB, 1351x545px
>>3504754
Nigga, have you ever been to /k/? We're more than aware of just how fucking gay we are, dozens of traps and hundreds of folk who want to get up in them traps over there, and don't forget the furfags.
>>
>>3504580
Why are there 3 schedules? Is the third zap2it?
>>
File: 1455171853420.png (336KB, 635x524px) Image search: [Google]
1455171853420.png
336KB, 635x524px
>>3504762
i hope you keep this up for the next 20 posts because i want to be able to compile them into one post.

give me like 20 more

>sure thing anon's

>>3504788
if that's what you get out of that then maybe, these are just in the closet dudes who own guns and really enjoy trap/futa and heavy dom/sissyfication porn. total peter puffers in the dark, straight as an arrow in the day to day.
>>
>>3504834
misseps has access to the internal cn schedules so I suppose one of them is those and zap2it is the other
>>
>>3504580
Oh boy, I can't wait for an episode we've all already seen.
>>
File: privacy.jpg (74KB, 767x525px) Image search: [Google]
privacy.jpg
74KB, 767x525px
Why does Pearl and Lapis have to compete for Steven's love when they can both love him at the same time?
>>
>>3504580
Schedule 2 makes more sense.
>>
>>3503812
Can't help but feel it and hear it whenever Steven talks now, huh? Now you know how I feel.
>>
File: Sharkidot.png (198KB, 1009x936px) Image search: [Google]
Sharkidot.png
198KB, 1009x936px
>>3504815
I want to suck on Peri cute little nipples
>>
>>3504857
Can these flat chested sluts just eat each other out already
>>
>>3504856
>missing the point
Cunty cunt
>>
>>3504877
Steven will.
>>
>>3504869
Agreed, no way they'd air a new episode at noon (or is that midnight? always get that mixed up) and summer of Steven is supposed to start in June, so I have my doubts about schedule 3.

>>3504856
>being this dumb
It's not about the episode anon, it's about the schedule following the episode.
>>
File: 1458933787267.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458933787267.gif
1MB, 600x450px
>>3504744
No, this is fine actually.

>>3504774
>>3504777
>rape jokes
>praising mass shooting against minorities
>other fucked up shits on recent threads
Even if it's shitpost, this stuff is nasty.

Why can't people just... like, talk about the show and post porn? It's not that hard and we've been doing that for a long time already. We're better than this.
>>
File: 1452039441744.jpg (22KB, 533x383px) Image search: [Google]
1452039441744.jpg
22KB, 533x383px
hoo boy the shitposting got filthy in here, its only been a week

also im 5 years away from becoming a wizard, im so excited
>>
>>3504944
This and last hiatus has really taken its toll on us, I mean grant it we weren't amazing before but it was never this shitty.
>>
>>3504944
This place is full of piss-soaked shit-eating degenerates that'd fuck anything that moves

Thank God I'm clean, though
>>
File: 1455926270081.png (35KB, 176x194px) Image search: [Google]
1455926270081.png
35KB, 176x194px
>>3505007
>clean
>/trash/
>>
>>3505007
no need to worry anon, i can fuck you too
>>
File: 1465508364033.jpg (115KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1465508364033.jpg
115KB, 1080x608px
>>3504944
Go to /trash/ they said.

It'll be comfy they said.
>>
>>3505031
D-did I s-s-stutter, f-fag
>>
File: tumblr_o8u1jlfEg71tf3s2uo4_1280.jpg (363KB, 1280x1272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8u1jlfEg71tf3s2uo4_1280.jpg
363KB, 1280x1272px
>>
>>3504944
It's 4chan humor
>>
>>3505050
It used to be anon, it really did.
>>
>>3505097
Yeah i agree.
Last hiatus was okay here.
The hiatus before that was just pearl and jasperfag hell.
>>
File: 1464551262385.png (452KB, 994x907px) Image search: [Google]
1464551262385.png
452KB, 994x907px
So, let's have some discussion to get away from the mess of this thread as well as our own degenerate lives.

What do you hope to see from Peridot and Lapis in the future, both as individual characters as well as their relationship? And what do you think will be the actual canon outcome?
>>
File: 1465127711539.png (90KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1465127711539.png
90KB, 500x538px
>>3505050
its an okay place for me
>>
>>3505112
>implying to be perifag

disgusting
>>
File: 5674896079.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5674896079.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Hey /sug/

Would you let Alexandrite and Malachite ))<>(( except you're the <>?
>>
>>3504857
Lets be honest. All the gems should just share him.
There's more than enough Steven to go around and they can enjoy each other while the schlong is occupied. Best solution for everyone really.
>>
>>3504944
I don't care about the rape or mass shooting jokes, that's just 4chan.

But these threads are nothing but shitposts.

I want /co/ /sug/ to come back
>>
>>3505133
I'd probably die, so no.
>>
>>3505133
They don't have arse holes
>>
>>3505133
Yes.
>>
>>3505113
Lapis will not join the CG and I believe she or Peridot will sacrifice themselves to save Steven.

I don't ship it and don't believe it'll be canon too.
>>
>>3505151
ss
>>
>>3505058
Not only is this terrible, but also literally impossible.
>>
>>3505140
>I want /co/ /sug/ to come back
Right, because that will mean "less" shitposting.
>>
>>3505151
they have mouths
>>
>>3505113
probably realize her hate for peri is immature and try to apologize and befriend peridot

probably will fly around the country to find a place for her and herself i think
>>
File: WhoYouCallinPinhead.png (397KB, 615x472px) Image search: [Google]
WhoYouCallinPinhead.png
397KB, 615x472px
>>3505113
Townie interaction

For fucks sake we have a legitimate alien who has never had any actual contact with humans outside of Steven and the most you give us is 15 seconds of her pushing Greg? Come on Rebecca, that's a comedic goldmine.
>>
>>3505133
Replace Alexandrite with Sugilite and sure
>>
>>3505195
Nah they won't retread SOW.

As much as I detest lapidot, the idea of the Homeworld trio forming makes me erect
>>
File: 1462655700066.png (78KB, 321x285px) Image search: [Google]
1462655700066.png
78KB, 321x285px
>>3505209
>Sugilite
>>
>>3505140
just wait a month and trash sug will go back to its glory
>>
>>3505113
>Peridot
Actual character development.

>Lapis
Put back into a mirror.
>>
>>3504843
>just in the closet dudes who own guns and really enjoy trap/futa and heavy dom/sissyfication porn

/sug/ in a nutshell
>>
>>3505200
She'll inevitably interact with Ronaldo for certain, since we've seen Ronaldo doing analysis related to her before and it also fulfils the old Zim/Dib dynamic, of which Sugar loved.

I can also see her interacting with the Cool Kids, leading to Joyride 2.0.
>"Damn, that was your ship that crashed here?"
>"That was a sick ride bro."
>>
File: 1465237964204.jpg (1013KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465237964204.jpg
1013KB, 1920x1080px
All I want them to do is make an episode or two, with giant waifus,
Giant Waifus!
All I wanna be is someone who gets to see an episode or three.
With Giant Waifus!
Giant Waifus.
>>
File: tumblr_nl902aUi9x1tkdb63o1_1280.png (178KB, 743x708px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl902aUi9x1tkdb63o1_1280.png
178KB, 743x708px
Don't forget to check out the OFFICIAL /sug/ discord

https://discord.gg/014bO3CbFCBJKLu4Q
>>
>>3505291
Haha that's pretty funny. Lapis will get high with the,
>>
>>3505232
Call me Blacked, but I'd fuck Minaj until my nuts collapsed into themselves. No regrets
>>
>>3505307
kill yourself Brad
>>
>>3505307
Discordfag pls go, we have a place to chat, it's called /sug/
>>
>>3505291
Peri, Lapis, and the Cool Kids episode when
>>
>>3505167
Yep
>>
>>3505335
Who's Brad? My name is Ice aka I'll take the Blue One
>>
>>3505330
Lets be honest, the woman has ass for days. Any man that wouldn't destroy himself planting the flag in that ass is insane.

You could be the most rabid KKK fucker ever and even then you gotta admit.
Its a great ass.
>>
>>3505330
So would I, but Sugilite is still a shit fusion.
>>
File: srsly.png (91KB, 201x197px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
91KB, 201x197px
>>3505369
>Namefagging
>Namefagging as someone else on purpose
Faggot Brad.
>>
>>3505380
I'd do stuff to that shit fusion
>>
>>3505160
If we're talking about endgame gem sacrifices, find the idea of the original Crystal Gems (Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet) dying or getting corrupted in an upcoming War for Earth: Part 2. I'm leaning towards the latter since that's bittersweet compared to the much darker full-blown death.

The reason is that I find the idea of the very last episode finally establishing Lapis, Peridot and Jasper to be the new Crystal Gems to be something very poignant. Not that it's necessarily a route the show should take, but it's an interesting idea.
>>
>>3505140
I want it to come back too, that way all the /co/cksuckers will leave
>>
>>3505403
call me Anon40 please I will not accept any other names
>>
>>3505463
Okay, FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan
>>
In Jailbreak, when Jasper yells,
>WHERE IS SHE??
Who is she talking about?
>>
>>3505422
but mate steven knows jasper isnt redeemable

jasper wont get redeemed and best of scenario she will get taken back to homeworld for severe punishment
>>
>>3505492
A diamond spanking
>>
>>3505487
Gee, maybe it's one of the two gems who were out of their cells. Perhaps the one she was visiting like a minute ago and was singing constantly.
>>
>>3505492
You stop your heresy
>>
>>3505422
>getting corrupted
good shit m8
I didn't think about the original 3 but that would be great.
>>3505445
This.
>>3505487
Rose?
>>3505492
True, I actually expect Jasper to leave, better than become comic relief BAKA
>>
File: 1465654492311.gif (444KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1465654492311.gif
444KB, 500x383px
hello mom. i am homosex
>>
File: cyborg3.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg3.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>3505492
Sure. That's why Sugar based Jasper's design on a character that starts off as a villain but ends up as the lovable awkard buff sidekick from an anime that she loved as a teenager.
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN
>>
>>3505601

>>3505447
>>3505447
>>3505447
>>
>>3505601
Hopefully never
>>
File: image.png (209KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209KB, 514x514px
Pearl
>>
File: 1464737514119.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464737514119.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>3505629
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 205

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.