[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /trash/ like retsupurae?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: retsupurae_by_x26.png (26KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
retsupurae_by_x26.png
26KB, 900x563px
Does /trash/ like retsupurae?
>>
Back when they were good at making fun of people instead of being SJW cucks
>>
>>3132451
how are they """sjw cucks"""
>>
>>3133058

sjw = politically left and therefore magically wrong
cuck = being something anon finds less than ideal

leave him to his meemposting
>>
>>3133175
I'm aware, I just don't keep up with them too much and keep seeing people complain about them
I want an explanation for why they're so bad straight from one of the retards to see if there's any validity to it or if the people complaining are just idiots
>>
reminder that slowbeef and betus would give you shit for bring a furfag

https://youtu.be/182FEPMbcUo?t=1m33s
>>
>>3133685
never bring a furfag
>>
>>3133685
i like how someone has a furry avatar, therefore they're a "sick fuck", "pretending to fuck animals", and aren't socially well-adjusted. which means they're wrong.

>Uploaded on Jan 21, 2009

yeah, no. these guys sound like a treat.
>>
File: 1376077167890.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1376077167890.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>3133685
>>3133793
>bring a furfag
Christ I can be an idiot sometimes.
>>
>>3133802
they are from something awful what did you expect?
>>
I like them. They can be a little judgemental, but it's all for comedy. Their kickstarter nonstarter videos are always a pleasant thing to see in the inbox.

I used to like Lowtax's Gaming Garbage more when Shmorkey was on there, But now he just streams with his wife and daughter. His wife is okay if lacking in humor, But listening to children articulate their thoughts for extended periods of time is something I need to get paid to do.
>>
>>3129224
Yes.
>>
>>3133685
>>3133802
The fact that they would drink sjw koolaid later on just shows that they always were cunts. Slowbeef more than betus, though
>>
>>3136746
see >>3133058
>>
growing up, getting married, and having a kid = ultimate sjw cuck move
>>
>>3133058
Have you seen their online presence outside of the channel in the past 6 years? I mean, they were close friends with a demiqueer diaperfur child molester for the longest time until lowtax kicked him out of his house for trying to molest his kids
>>
>>3137349
>I mean, they were close friends with a demiqueer diaperfur child molester for the longest time until lowtax kicked him out of his house for trying to molest his kids

not who you're quoting but sauce, please. thiw thread is the first i've heard of these guys and this sounds joocy

but real talk what does it mean "demiqueer"? and is that the only part that makes him an sjw sympathizer? becsude of being a diaperfur/ child molester makes one an sjw too i wanna know
>>
>>3137349
not really, that's why I'm asking for an explanation rather than retarded /pol/-tier buzzwords
>>
>>3137390
Pretty sure they're talking about Shmorky and his ED article
>>
>>3137487
>Pretty sure they're talking about Shmorky and his ED article

just read a bit of that. p. interesting read, fampai.

but unfortunately "molest" had no hits on the page, and "pedo" had only five hits, none of which seemed to link him to actual molestation. but, interesting nonetheless

but yes this guy appears to be a massive sjw in the actual sense of deepthroating tumblr cock
>>
>>3137487
just read it and it reads like a typical ED article over somebody whose only 'crime' is being unfunny and into weird shit
so basically people are complaining about retsupurae being """sjw cucks""" for taking on typical adult responsibilities and being vaguely connected to somebody people don't like, which is pretty fucking retarded
>>
Retsupurae are just as cringe as the people they make fun of.
>>
File: cuddlepuddle.png (513KB, 896x711px) Image search: [Google]
cuddlepuddle.png
513KB, 896x711px
>>3137689

You use too many apostrophes, and it's almost as cringeworthy to read as an ED article.

To answer your repeated question, the primary pushback against Slowbeef came from two sources: his vocal habits around the time Gamergate was hot, and the deterioration of the quality of the channel around mid-2011. Beef has a really bad habit of jumping onto bandwagons hard and pulling out once he realizes he's in the shit: he was a massive Dangan Ronpa geek before weebs started to flood the Something Awful DR thread and shitted it up, and he was a massive Undertale cocksucker until the fandom decided to host a "cuddle party" right before his own panel. He did the same thing with Gamergate, taking his goon friends' testimonies to heart and shitting on the whole Gamergate movement as a woman-hating wave of hate. A few months in, he realized what a shitstorm Gamergate actually was and backed off to a more reasonable "both sides are weird, fuck that noise" position, but the damage was done and Beef now looked indecisive.

Retsupurae as a channel got worse after a fashion, around the point they started showing regret for their channel bringing hate mobs to riffed channels. Riffed subjects are now crowdfunded crap (which isn't that interesting to talk over), Betus sounds world-weary, Beef overcompensates on the excitement, and they took down a couple of the "good" RPs like the QueenieZ one. The decline in quality led to a lot of fans jumping ship after realizing their shtick wasn't even that funny to begin with, and now they LP Sonic 2006 and host an occasional podcast.

"SJW" comes from Gamergate, the political climate of Something Awful swinging to the far left, and the recent change of heart about their past content, and "cuck" is a meaningless term at this point that reflects their stubborn insistence on continuing a failed brand coupled with their perceived inability to stand by what they once said.
>>
>>3129224
When I was a teen, yeah.
LPs became too standardized to really make fun of the more lackluster ones anymore.
Don't really know what they're up to now besides what's in this thread, but I still see ostensibly uninteresting videos in my sub feed from them.
>>
>>3140955

Not him, but what does "riffed" mean? and in the context of "QueenieZ" being an RP, what is an RP?

but thaks for the breakdown. Cheers
>>
>>3141248
>RP
making fun of a video while they watch it. it's like what the mst3k guys do with movies except that they do it with let's plays

>QueenieZ
they did a retsupurae of one her videos but they took it down after they found out she was autistic
>>
>>3144797
>>QueenieZ
>they did a retsupurae of one her videos but they took it down after they found out she was autistic

oh

well, i don't think that really matters, desu. i feel like the whole idea that non-autistic people can magically cope with bullying is stupid. But if they did that out of their personal understanding of morality and not just to save face in front of their fans... it is pretty SJWish, when they straight bully everyone else for dosh
>>
File: 8057259.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
8057259.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>3145314
>bully
I wouldn't consider making fun of someone's bad lp bullying.

> i feel like the whole idea that non-autistic people can magically cope with bullying is stupid.
does anyone think that the taking down that video is more offensive than leaving it up? It would be understandable if she was really low on the spectrum or if they made fun of her for being autistic but treating her with kid gloves is a shittier attitude to take than making of her like everyone else.
>>
>>3145726
>>bully
>I wouldn't consider making fun of someone's bad lp bullying.

ok

you can pull No True Scotsman fallacies out of your arse all you want, but the fact of the matter is, "bullying" is a word in the english language that has a meaning that doesn't magically not apply to whatever you want it to if you decide you don't want it to
>>
Post your favorite retsupuraes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu6lUsOtjkY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-60o5nEhmSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvZeOnHI_w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5NzzCrqdX4

>>3137487
doesn't something awful ban furfags on sight?
>>
>>3150203
>doesn't something awful ban furfags on sight?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Dave_Kelly
>Shmorky's presence on the SA creative team marked an unofficial end to Something Awful's raids against furries; goons going after the furfag who happened to be on Lowtax's payroll were quickly banned and the ones that remained took another sullen step towards the catlady hugbox Something Awful is today.

seems not
>>
>>3150203
I believe if you say you are one you're banned, but they don't actively hunt them down for banning like they used to
>>
File: 1462671701650.png (567KB, 1114x809px) Image search: [Google]
1462671701650.png
567KB, 1114x809px
>>3145314
Chipcheezum did that too when they made fun of an autistic Sonic Fan.
>>3146348
I noticed that they aren't as mean as they use to be with let's players, but that may be just me or because of what happened with BillyMC.
I just usually watch them for their longpuraes, which I haven't even been watching since ever.
>>
File: 1464496163264.jpg (10KB, 185x165px) Image search: [Google]
1464496163264.jpg
10KB, 185x165px
>>3150718
>Show Reddit comments on this channel
>>
I wish diabetus would do more stuff.
>>
>>3133685
>furfag
not just furfags

I'm pretty sure that could apply to almost anyone on this site seeing as it's full of weebs and weird fetishists

I wonder how people from SA feel about 4chan
>>
>>3150203
>no bro op lp
it's lime lime time anon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHz9dyfYLRQ
>>
test post
>>
test post 2
>>
File: 1458434215058.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458434215058.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>3155063
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHz9dyfYLRQ
holy shit
>>
>>3155020

4chan started from people who weren't good enough for SA.
>>
>>3155020
SA and 4chan have huge crossover but both parties can agree that both sites are shit but we browse them anyways.
>>
>>3157155
from the sounds of it SA sounds like the bigger circlejerk since at least on 4chan when you out yourself as a furry the passive-aggression you receive is in the form of a single sentence reply usually saying "autism" and nothing else. on SA you're apparently straight banned for outing yourself as a furry.

4chan can use reporting to ban you too if they decide they don't like what you're posting and it's against the rules, but SA's(supposed) banning for your CLAIMING you are a furry is a literal hugbox
>>
>>3157155
4chan has more edgelord shut-ins who have lost contact with reality.

SA you have to pay ten bucks for.

Both have entire forums that need to be burned down.

That's about the entire difference.
>>
>>3157209
SA hasn't been straight banning people for being furries for a long while because the joke's fucking old.
It was never any kind of hugbox measure it was literally "lol furries are sick fucks" taken to its memetic conclusion and carried on for a few years before people just stopped caring. In as much a "thing" as you can have on a forum where the subforums have populations large enough to fill a small forum, it's more of a thing to laugh at people who still get uppity about the existence of furries in TYOOL 2016 than it to actually care.
>>
>>3157267

Mostly they just ban the insufferable ones who can't not use terms like "Yiff" unironically. Or who do *Murrs* =^-^= type shit.

You can be a furry, just don't be a fucking weirdo on the forums and talk about how much you want to bang Robin Hood.
>>
>>3157316

This is true of anyone who uses insufferable memes, smilies or has a topic they just can't stop bringing up constantly. ;3c and XD will both get you banned. Bringing up shit from other forums will get you banned. And so on.
>>
>>3157316
>Mostly they just ban the insufferable ones who can't not use terms like "Yiff" unironically. Or who do *Murrs* =^-^= type shit.
>You can be a furry, just don't be a fucking weirdo on the forums and talk about how much you want to bang Robin Hood.

>>3157441
>This is true of anyone who uses insufferable memes, smilies
>;3c and XD will both get you banned.

.... in other words, "b& for triggering me?"
>>
Earlier Retsupurae is some golden stuff. I still watch Dark Seed II's rongpurae at least twice a year though.
>>
>>3157485

There's a difference between not tolerating stupid bullshit and "triggered".
>>
>>3157585
>There's a difference between not tolerating stupid bullshit and "triggered".

Lol, no there isn't. Enjoy your delusion, and No True Scotsman fallacy though, friend.
>>
>>3157596

nice memes bro.
>>
>>3157625
Despite what you tell yourself, calling-out logical fallacies is not a meme. A "meme" would be dropping the word "autism" and nothing else.

The fact of the matter is, you have no argument, and your distinction is deluded sub-ostracizing bullshit because you're triggered by being defined by a certain term. That is called the No True Scotsman fallacy. Perhaps you should look it up, nigger.
>>
>>3157640

whoa, getting so many dank memes in here
>>
>>3157656
you sure showed him anon
>>
>>3157718

yeah, I totally owned that raghead cuck. I bet he's posting to his tumblr right now about it.
>>
>>3157744
you sure showed him anon
>>
File: why.png (13KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
13KB, 667x645px
I've never heard of any of this shit before I clicked on this thread. The degeneracy is real.
>>
>>3163922
>getting mad about "degeneracy"
>on /trash/
this place is not for you friendo
>>
>>3163955
It wasn't anger so much as "Jesus Christ, how have I not heard about this shit until now?"
>>
>>3164036
that's an appropriate reaction
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.