[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread please stop shitposting edition Previous >>2907980

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 274

File: yep (2).gif (2MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
yep (2).gif
2MB, 500x332px
ERP thread please stop shitposting edition

Previous >>2907980
>>
>>2910152
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy
>>
File: 84ed33207474ae9ac19fdc67fdd0c356.png (677KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
84ed33207474ae9ac19fdc67fdd0c356.png
677KB, 1200x900px
>mfw
>>
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 780x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 780x802px
>>
File: 6.png (761KB, 280x1806px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
761KB, 280x1806px
>>2910209
It's not shitposting, It's shithosting.
>>
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy. You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy. You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1397956885945.png (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1397956885945.png
49KB, 600x600px
>memeing
>not invinting me

I'm hurt
>>
>>2910226
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x287px
>thread goes to shit and im not one of the causes
Opposite day?
>>
>>
>>2910197
Yes! I didn't know you guys had nightclubs too, this is awesome!
>>
Mion: Lewd thoughts
• I want a big, meaty dick to slide inbetween my lips and nest itself on my tongue so I could wrap my tongue around it, slather it with my drool and worship it with my mouth like an idol. I want it to cover the inside of my mouth, my lips and my face with its hot juice. I want to feel every pleasure-filled throb of it. Then I want to lick all of it off and clean it, like a good slut. Slowly lick it from top to bottom, again and again. Take it inside my mouth up to its base and let it erupt all over me again. To love it in the sluttiest way possible.
To treasure it in the warm, tight and slippery embrace of my mouth. To squeeze every last bit of vigor out of it. To make myself belong to it, but also - to make it mine. Let the column of sexual meat overtake my saliva-leaking orifice. Let it establish its dominance over my lustful, saliva-dripping orifice.
>>
File: THE BEST.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
File: f887f6f5065ae3db69578d8b7c4a9084.jpg (456KB, 818x1218px) Image search: [Google]
f887f6f5065ae3db69578d8b7c4a9084.jpg
456KB, 818x1218px
>>2910231
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>2910231
nope, hg shitposting day
>>
>>2910231
well, id rather have an HG raid and shitposting then see your posts because they try
>>
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cV0aYZes8n
>>
>>2910231
I love you.
>>
File: 7.png (590KB, 234x1677px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
590KB, 234x1677px
>>
You're a fucking clown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You fucking clown.God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
File: thebest.gif (973KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thebest.gif
973KB, 500x375px
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>2910249
I love you.
>>
File: x011.jpg (2MB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
x011.jpg
2MB, 2149x3035px
Holy fuck, you nerds are awful.

Just enjoy your life, do whatever you want, jack off however you want do it on whatever side you want who the fuck cares?

>>2910173
Huh?
Did you say something?
Sorry, I think I fixed your little butt problem here.
So, anyway. Where did we stopped earlier? I totally forgot at the fun I had putting that thingy back in place~

>>2910195
(Maybe, I don't know. If my libido is up by then I will try it.)

Hmm, you're not lewd. At all~
>a sadistic grin runs over Ayas face, having the little girl completly in her hand she thought about the wonderfull things she could do with her
I wonder what the girl wants to do next, after she finished sucking so lewdly on my fingers~
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 499x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 499x501px
>>2910240
Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>2910241
Those are the best days!
>>
File: WAKEMEUP.jpg (43KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.jpg
43KB, 600x706px
• I want a big, meaty dick to slide inbetween my lips and nest itself on my tongue so I could wrap my tongue around it, slather it with my drool and worship it with my mouth like an idol. I want it to cover the inside of my mouth, my lips and my face with its hot juice. I want to feel every pleasure-filled throb of it. Then I want to lick all of it off and clean it, like a good slut. Slowly lick it from top to bottom, again and again. Take it inside my mouth up to its base and let it erupt all over me again. To love it in the sluttiest way possible.
To treasure it in the warm, tight and slippery embrace of my mouth. To squeeze every last bit of vigor out of it. To make myself belong to it, but also - to make it mine. Let the column of sexual meat overtake my saliva-leaking orifice. Let it establish its dominance over my lustful, saliva-dripping orifice.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.47.22).jpg (7KB, 149x128px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.47.22).jpg
7KB, 149x128px
Quads get a Netflix Account
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 250x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 250x278px
>(In my mind, in my dreams, I see an ERP thread without a single unneccessary blogpost, a single shitpost, and just good fuck-fest or character develoment.
>(But when I open my eyes, all I see is stage 4 womb cancer.
>>
>>2910246
even your dog wants us to stop shitposting
>>
>(In my mind, in my dreams, I see an ERP thread without a single unneccessary blogpost, a single shitpost, and just good fuck-fest or character develoment.
>>
File: THE_BEST.jpg (42KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
THE_BEST.jpg
42KB, 500x365px
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
File: 02ecda3fdd3971f9b2e7972a0e915d75.png (483KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
02ecda3fdd3971f9b2e7972a0e915d75.png
483KB, 800x1500px
>>2910265
thanks for sharing

>subscribed
>>
File: 8.png (303KB, 160x1149px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
303KB, 160x1149px
(But when I open my eyes, all I see is stage 4 womb cancer.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg (632KB, 1300x1235px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,43.jpg
632KB, 1300x1235px
>>2910199
>Unable to hold anymore she arches her back even more, holding the blankets and yelling a loud moan as she cums intensely, feeling how anon doesn't stop licking her as she keeps cumming, moving her body to the sides, feeling the overwhelming pleasure that she is in
ah..aah...
>>
>>
File: the best of you.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
the best of you.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>2910272
>THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>2910255
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09cskhUmM7s
>>
File: 1425587595829.jpg (44KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1425587595829.jpg
44KB, 708x708px
>>2910218
>M-my turd is better than yours!
>Deluding yourself this hard
Tell that to the mods, pretending to be a qt loli shipgirl making friends in a shitty killing simulator is as bad as the same shipgirl getting fucked by anons here.
>Implying I ERP
I've been with you since the first banwabe on /b/.
>>
>>2910259
>Dog poops on my lawn
>Get plastic bag to try and pick it up
>Shit is heavy as fuck,doesn't want to be moved.
>So big it doesn't even fit in the bag
>Mfw it was Kirusu the entire time.
>>
>>2910287
>M-my turd is better than yours!
Tell that to the mods, pretending to be a qt loli shipgirl making friends in a shitty killing simulator is as bad as the same shipgirl getting fucked by anons here.
>Implying I ERP
I've been with you since the first banwabe on /b/.
>>
Avatar fucking avatar hours. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1400606642967.png (57KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1400606642967.png
57KB, 520x390px
Touhou is an anime more commonly known as 'U.N. Owen Was Her?'. It's about a bunch of girls like Flandre Scarlet, the kawaii vampire, and Serno, who is a . Some people say you pronounce that 'Cheer-no', but they're wrong. The supporting cast consists of Marisa, who says 'ze' or 'da ze' at the end of every sentence, who steals precious things. Joining her is Koishi, who is a dangerous psychopath who murders every other character and is the primary antagonist.

Once you've learned what Touhou is, you should make hilarious comments like 'Pads knifed', add the number of views of this video up and relate it to somehow, or make MLP crossovers. This will help the fandom. Trust me.
>>
File: 9.png (1MB, 671x1192px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1MB, 671x1192px
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>2910293
OH GOD MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>2910304
>>(In my mind, in my dreams, I see an ERP thread without a single unneccessary blogpost, a single shitpost, and just good fuck-fest or character develoment.
>>(But when I open my eyes, all I see is stage 4 womb cancer.
>>
File: 58941.jpg (350KB, 832x1190px) Image search: [Google]
58941.jpg
350KB, 832x1190px
>>2910255
(We can continue later exactly at this point If you want, because right now I really need to sleep, I enjoy ERP so much but I need to sleep)
>>
>>
File: 1417547050896.jpg (20KB, 298x288px) Image search: [Google]
1417547050896.jpg
20KB, 298x288px
>>2910295
>When you're so right you become a copypasta for shitpost
>>
>>2910285
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10PePILiXYp
>>
File: 4L_Ps6X0jN3.jpg (179KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Ps6X0jN3.jpg
179KB, 774x1032px
>>2910231
What a surprise
>>
File: alright.gif (2MB, 334x248px) Image search: [Google]
alright.gif
2MB, 334x248px
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 643x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 643x518px
>>2910255
>She gasped for breath, recovering from multiple plug pulls.
We... We.... We were realizing how I won't be fucking able to stick that dick into my slit... Lemme gr-grind it, best I can do...
>(Sounds like the other RPer scrammed with the new thread, or did I miss the post?
>>
File: 10.png (369KB, 203x1147px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
369KB, 203x1147px
Now it's time to erp
>Unzips dick
>>
File: Im red.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Im red.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
And I'm the selfy girl.
>>
File: 062.png (229KB, 593x1000px) Image search: [Google]
062.png
229KB, 593x1000px
>>2910311
Yeah, I think that's a good time to go to sleep.

It's not like you can write anything in peace right now. I will do the same, maybe we will meet later.
>>
Gas the ERPers
RACE WAR NOW
>>
Hey could one of you show me the exit? This club looks sweet but party's getting pretty crowded as it is.
>>
>>
File: javert.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
javert.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
AND I'M JAVERT
>>
File: Miyafuji blush stare.jpg (284KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji blush stare.jpg
284KB, 880x800px
What is going on here?..
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1270x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1270x625px
>>2910320
It really is. I usually am inadvertently one of the causes. Times are changing?
>>
File: 11.png (276KB, 167x1006px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
276KB, 167x1006px
>>2910328
Save us Selfie grill
>>
>>2910276
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nPHeNJ9ech
>>2910287
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xlBCbnUpxx
>>2910302
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10ngL1aFohS
>>2910308
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01rZFSVOTOo
>>
File: 050.png (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
050.png
2MB, 2500x2500px
>>2910325
>>2910329
Same goes to you, cum fairy.
We'll continue this later when the unwanted attention has faded away.
>>
>>2910287
HG is better than ERP you fucking retard, anyone with common sense would agree you delusional idiot.
No wonder HG is shit with turds like you in it.
>>
Hey guys lets reply to each other without quoting any posts! XDD

We'll have to guess which reply was meant for us LOL
>>
File: The name is thom, thomas.png (202KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
The name is thom, thomas.png
202KB, 535x535px
And I'm thomas.
>>
>>2910342
I hate you, but at least you don't pretend to be something you aren't like people who raid
>>
you are a fucking nigger
>>
>>2910346
Based Dach.
>>
>>2910353
kys Littlefinger, you massive waste of oxygen and resources. Choke on a cigaret.
>>
Now if you lazy fucks would do this more than once in a while we'd be free from this awful thread
>>
>>2910333
>>2909317
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 412x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 412x750px
>>2910359
You're welcome.
>>
File: 9904762c1c97fcfa69eec0097def2c90.jpg (154KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9904762c1c97fcfa69eec0097def2c90.jpg
154KB, 768x1024px
Shut the fuck up you fucking miserarble cunt

Littlefinger? Like from Game of Thrones?
>>
>>2910276
>Anon makes sure to keep licking her sensitive place for a while after she's come, lapping up all she has to offer as soon as more of it emerges.
That wasn't so bad, right? You were just as delicious as I thought.
>>
>>2910355
Hey thomas!
>>
>>2910139
"Yet...you're so damn soaked, anyway. Haha!" Elesis' palm lands against one of the girl's asscheeks, leaving a mark on it, while she grins in a sinister manner. Suddenly, she pulls away, and disappears briefly, returning with a few toys, such as egg vibrators and dildos for her to toy Aya with. Back on her knees, she decides to tease her rear hole for a bit more using her tongue, while her other hand plays with her clitoris.

>>2910202
"Haha~ I feel a bit less old from that, at least," she snickers, reaching to pat the top of her head with a smile. "And, well, I wouldn't feel bad doing that to monsters... Different story on actual people, though. I'll just give it my all, in that sense!" She's practically brimming with energy, a complete juxtaposition of Chloe. "I understand an adventurer must do their all to survive, though. There's nothing wrong with that...of course." Unexpectedly, she seems to have grown quite solemn.

(Whoops, sorry for being slow.)
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.58.47).png (6KB, 580x73px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-17+at+04.58.47).png
6KB, 580x73px
>>2910365
Sorry, were we talking about your mother? She's the only waste of resource for putting the amalgamation on this planet that is known as you.
>>
>>2910353
stop being such a fucking hard Extra stage midboss Kogasa you're the fucking reason I can;t beat Touhou UFO extra stage
>>
File: Winner.png (1MB, 717x824px) Image search: [Google]
Winner.png
1MB, 717x824px
And heres the winner
>>
>>2910379
Here's your (You), now go jerk it to Hoshi's fantasies about how he wants to fuck Junko, fgt
>>
File: f129ba025563b484bfb4a32b00420b8a.jpg (742KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
f129ba025563b484bfb4a32b00420b8a.jpg
742KB, 1200x1500px
>>2910383
>You are the pizza
>>
File: tick.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tick.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
>>
>>2910388
kys Ramsay
>>
>>2910368
>she kisses you on the cheek
Thanks!
>>2910355
Sorry, gotta dash!
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
>>2910372
Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1426552344964.png (47KB, 254x270px) Image search: [Google]
1426552344964.png
47KB, 254x270px
>>2910392
cheeky cunt
>>
Not that nigger, but have another (You)
>>
>>2910402
>>2910403
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tHhu3afcUD
>>
File: 33 .png (213KB, 400x636px) Image search: [Google]
33 .png
213KB, 400x636px
>>2910388
Fuck off with your mental deficiencies. I made one post and that's the Thomas post. If you really want to false flag me, at least false flag me with common sense instead of forcing some headcanon on me.
>>
File: 12.png (250KB, 145x1029px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
250KB, 145x1029px
>>2910403
cheeky cunt
And now on with the games
>>
File: 1392689816496.png (95KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1392689816496.png
95KB, 1280x1024px
>>2910352
>Neckbeards with cringy animu avatarfagging with shitty interactions is better than neckbeards with cringy and shitty typefuck guys!
Nah, kill yourself. Enjoy your deserved spot in /trash/ along with the rest of these degenrates.

>>2910346
Thank you Adachi.
>>
>>2910402
Listen here motherfucker.
>>
File: Miyafuji erection 1.jpg (132KB, 428x993px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji erection 1.jpg
132KB, 428x993px
>>2910209
Amidst of all this shitposting I just want to compliment your magnificent taste OP.
That hentai is one of the best come out in past years. It's like ASMR but in hentai format. Maria is top meidofu.
>>
File: 1440625688759.png (86KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1440625688759.png
86KB, 245x204px
>>2910410
>Salt levels increasing
>>
File: Minako (345).jpg (131KB, 770x605px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (345).jpg
131KB, 770x605px
Is Ramsay here?
>>
>>2910373
>She pants, nodding with her head
It wasnt bad... it felt good... t-thank you for drinking my sweet juices anon...
>She hides her eyes with her hands and blushes
C-can we do it again later?
>>
>>2910434
Of course he is, shitposting both LF and ERP. It's all he does.
>>
>>2910350
if you want, we can get you in the discord if your not already
>>
>>2910417
Pretty much everyone from HG is actually good-looking, something ERPers like Nue and Luffy can't really say.
You try hard, but the bottom line is anyone with a fucking brain can say that HG is a better hobby than the degeneracy known as ERP.

You're nothing but a tool told to hate HG because that's what everyone says. If you hate your hobby so much why are you still even here you fucktard?
>>
File: 4L_FLBbn1tH.png (270KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FLBbn1tH.png
270KB, 540x810px
>>2910342
For the better? Or worse?
>>
>>2910434
Sup?

>>2910436
>implying i care enough about hg and erp anymore to shitpost them

Have another (You)
>>
>>2910448
You shitpost both as you're too retarded to capitalize.
>>
>>2910417
K-Kamina?
>>
>>2910441
I am here until someone unshackles me
>>
File: Silica_ALO.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Silica_ALO.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the ERP thread later.
>>
File: 17.png (136KB, 131x619px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
136KB, 131x619px
He''s great he just needs more memes

Maybe he should say "Waba Haba Ding Dong" once in a while
or play the air guitar, but all depressed indie folk band like
>>
>>2910456
Has the shitposter uprising started?
>>
>takes his throbbing cock and smoothly enters your vagina
>>
>>2910460
You're a cucking flown, Izaya. You're a fucking joke. Everyone on /hg/ and /erp/ thinks you're a joke. Society thinks you're a joke. You're nothing, dude, you're zero. You're a human gutter ball. You're nothing but hot dog water, pussy. You cucking flown. God, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>2910453
I stopped shitposting LF days ago, it isn't fun anymore. Now leave me alone to play video games and watch retarded asian movies, please.
>>
File: Sanya (21).jpg (429KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (21).jpg
429KB, 850x1020px
>>2910454
No, I'm over here.

>>2910456
Thank you for the heads-up.
>>
>>2910472
>Enjoys it
>You look down and realise that my vagina was actually a croc
Criky!
>>
File: 52822840_p0_master1200.jpg (295KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
52822840_p0_master1200.jpg
295KB, 480x486px
>>2910378
(Don't worry about it, but things are getting pretty hectic... Plus I'm gonna have to leave soon)

Noticing the rather uncharacteristically aura around her friend, Chloe walks to her side and gives her a hearty slap on the back, hoping to see her lighten up. "You should keep smiling. You're really pretty when you do." The young girls face tints a shade of red as a small wave of embarrassment washes over from saying that. Turning away so Elesis wouldn't see, but Chloe has taken quite a shine to the hotheaded young woman. Perhaps it was her energetic mannerisms, but the normally stoic girl found herself smiling much more often when graced with her presence.
>>
>>2910435
I'd hate to see a drop of it escape, so absolutely. Take care now!
>>
File: v9mSWT5.png (71KB, 170x203px) Image search: [Google]
v9mSWT5.png
71KB, 170x203px
>>2910441
>Because a handful of HG isn't ugly everyone else isn't either!
>Because two typefuckers are ugly every other typefucker must be ugly as well!
Yeah sure champ. And I don't hate it, but I don't delude myself into thinking my autistic hobby is better than the other autistic hobby.

>>2910454
No
>>
>>2910475
You're the single most cancerous person in HG. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1460273685582.jpg (108KB, 451x312px) Image search: [Google]
1460273685582.jpg
108KB, 451x312px
>>2910471
YESH, THE FIRE RISES
>>
File: 5.png (2MB, 673x2106px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 673x2106px
He's another slide
>>
>>2910486
fuck off kk
>>
>>2910477
Let's fuck!
>>
>>2910480
(Alright anon, see you later and thank you~)
>>
>>2910486
One day i will. Now leave me alone, i am running out of (You)'s
>>
>>2910491
You're an ok guy, Izaya.
>>
File: Can't find a fuck to give.png (858KB, 1164x768px) Image search: [Google]
Can't find a fuck to give.png
858KB, 1164x768px
Hope you all enjoyed my game.
Don't forget to check out boards.4chan.org/trash/ for nonstop hungergames
>>
File: Sanya (19).png (94KB, 351x605px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (19).png
94KB, 351x605px
>>2910494
No.
>>
File: 1434124144475.jpg (90KB, 454x449px) Image search: [Google]
1434124144475.jpg
90KB, 454x449px
Can I get some (You)'s ? I feel lonely.
>>
>>2910507
If you weren't a pussy you'd do another one
>>
File: ZOVDW.png (82KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
ZOVDW.png
82KB, 248x233px
>>2910507
>nonstop
Oh if only...
>>
File: Not (Me).png (4KB, 332x78px) Image search: [Google]
Not (Me).png
4KB, 332x78px
>>2910493
>someone tells me that I'm being called out here
Take my +1 UID.
>>
File: Sanya blush - murasawa hiroshi.jpg (125KB, 677x892px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya blush - murasawa hiroshi.jpg
125KB, 677x892px
>>2910494
>Sanya looked at the stranger with a both embarrassed and weirded out face.
Eh? What did you say?
>She had begun to doubt herself whether she had heard right the first time.
>>
>>2910498
(Thank you too and see you around!)
>>
File: Book shitposting.jpg (135KB, 792x464px) Image search: [Google]
Book shitposting.jpg
135KB, 792x464px
>>2910520
Chain host ayy?
>>
>>2910485
It's no delusions when it's an objective fact but your retarded mind will probably never get that.

A shame that HG is filled with self-deprecating retards like you, probably the reason why the community has turned into shit.

Why don't you join these degenerates if you defend them so much? HG would probably be better without cancerous literally whos like you.
>>
>>2910526
>KK
>>
>>2910532
Yes
>>
>>2910508
Do it for Senpai!
>>
>>2910102
Nope I am Morrigan anon. That was just some random pub.
>>
File: Did I hear shitposting..jpg (83KB, 955x547px) Image search: [Google]
Did I hear shitposting..jpg
83KB, 955x547px
>>2910533
It's no delusions when it's an objective fact but your retarded mind will probably never get that.
A shame that HG is filled with self-deprecating retards like you, probably the reason why the community has turned into shit.
Why don't you join these degenerates if you defend them so much? HG would probably be better without cancerous literally whos like you.
>>
>>2910533
I don't get it
you're both role playing. One is erotic one is standard.
Where is this dumb aura of smugness coming from? It's the same exact thing.
>>
>>2910551
i feel like this is exactly what makes HG and ERP difference, most of you never put any effort into a character like this fuck
>>
File: feelsgooddrake.jpg (34KB, 383x560px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgooddrake.jpg
34KB, 383x560px
>>2910549
>Nope I am Morrigan anon.
>>
>>2910411
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UpNoy9IRwG
>>2910533
>>2910551
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EbZmBq3Yct
>>
>>2910562
one actually roleplays and one uses icons simply to stand out from the crowd, its a 90/10 standard and on erp 90 try and 10 like kurisu dont but on HG its reversed
>>
>>2910479
(Yeah, I getcha... That sounds fine to me, since I have to go, as well.)

Hearing Chloe's words, and her little gesture, Elesis' lips curl into a broad smile, and she reflexively reaches out to pat the top of the Magus' head heartily. Giggling happily, she continues to wear her grin, before she starts to ease up, and calm down. Uttering a sigh, the redhead's expression softens as she looks at Chloe, and she says: "...Thank you! Haha~ You're really cute as well, you know? That smile of yours makes you even more enchanting than usual~!" Her energetic motions continue, and she keeps petting the girl with much fervor.
>>
File: ShitpostingERP&HGOtherkin.gif (2MB, 322x251px) Image search: [Google]
ShitpostingERP&HGOtherkin.gif
2MB, 322x251px
>>2910564
Nice meme you fucking degenerate, Now yell me how typefucking little girls is better than what we do?
>>
>>2910378
(Are you by chance considered the red knight?)
>>
>>2910574
Can't irk the merc
Say it fagit.
>>
>>2910578
>implying every slut here is actually a fucking nymphomaniac IC aswell.
>>
File: 1406684729825.jpg (27KB, 199x273px) Image search: [Google]
1406684729825.jpg
27KB, 199x273px
>>2910533
>Autistic weaboo interactions are better than autistic typefuck
>Objective fact
Kek. And I don't defend them, I just don't think my HG cancer is better than this cancer to the point I'll start a shitpost crusade. And HG has gone to shit because you guys shitpost yourselves and eat eahcother like savagas daily. You have to be blind to not notice you're the casue of your own downfall.
>>
Friendly reminder that HGers are a superstitious and cowardly bunch
>>
>>2910583
because we put effort into staying in character where fucks like you just use someone like mercury black to represent yourself as oppose to putting effort into the character and its not like everyone is a loli specifically since loli is bannable
>>
>>2910583
Wow you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
You use a thread as a glorified chat room. Who cares about what you think?
>>
File: Sanya (13).jpg (104KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (13).jpg
104KB, 600x637px
>>2910545
You aren't Eila. Sorry, but I have to decline. You are better off with the...lady similarly dressed as me.
>>
File: 9afec8ec64272a8f02e591a8a2b07b20.png (978KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9afec8ec64272a8f02e591a8a2b07b20.png
978KB, 1000x1200px
>>2910589
(That I am, anon - that I am!)
>>
File: 46773771_p1_master1200.jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
46773771_p1_master1200.jpg
135KB, 480x640px
>>2910579
(Alright, catch you later!)
>>
>>2910599
no u
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10236966
>>
>>2910602
>effort in staying in character
Does that means every single one of the characters that appear here are sluts in their respective source?
>>
I miss sophisto
>>
File: entry.png (590KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
entry.png
590KB, 534x534px
>>2910598
who ya fockin callin a weeboo, cunt?
>>
File: Unskippable_Tutorial.png (450KB, 491x565px) Image search: [Google]
Unskippable_Tutorial.png
450KB, 491x565px
>>2910608
S-sanya?
SAAAAAAAAAAANYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2910598
I don't think you have any right to complain about shitposting when you're the embodiment of shitposting yourself korean nigger.

We didn't ruin HG, you did.
>>
File: 44802989_p0.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
44802989_p0.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
>>2910610
(I'll se ya on the flipside!)
>>
>>2910617
you find ways to make the character to match this setting since everyone does have a base sex drive like with Rei they found an IC reason of wanting to figure out how it works and coming to enjoy it
>>
File: When you shitpost just right.png (132KB, 278x312px) Image search: [Google]
When you shitpost just right.png
132KB, 278x312px
>>2910602
>>2910605
>W-We're better than you because we post as qt anime girls and suck eachothers 13 ft long girl cocks when we're actually 30 year old neets who have given up on life and are failures to our parents
>B-But you dont arrpee like we do

Just play the rifle flute when you get the chance you fucking failures.
>>
>>2910617
>Not realizing every RP is a different timeline
>Thinking characters can't have sex because they don't do it in their respective source
>>
>>2910625
>a base sex drive
HOW THE FUCK DOES A YU-GI-OH CARD AND A BUNCH OF POKEMON HAVE A SEX DRIVE?
>>
>>2910628
>Not realizing every RP is a different timeline
>believing the multiverse theory / many worlds theory

Top fucking kek hang yourself in public
>>
File: Minako (238).jpg (695KB, 1200x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (238).jpg
695KB, 1200x1020px
HG x ERP wedding games when?
>>
>ERPers argument to defend themselves is that they are more IC than most HG RPers.
Top fucking kek, you retards get OOC the second someone say something mean to you.
>>
>>2910627
>how are you better?
>we try
>hur dur you try lol ;D
>>
File: 1460959114331.jpg (158KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
1460959114331.jpg
158KB, 1180x664px
>>2910634
>>
>>2910627
>He crossed into a thread dedicated for random free time activities to talk down to literally no one
Keep typing man, I'm sure somebody will listen
>>
>>2910628
Then what's up with all the weddings/couples? ERP sessiosn spanning over a few days? Characters that frequent here that know eachother?
>>
>>2910635
I thought that was every game
>>
File: 1444936869337.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1444936869337.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>2910623
>An imbecile thinks I'm Hoshi
I fucking knew someone like you would appear because I had a reaction picture from one if his dead characters.

>>2910619
Not you, that's for sure.
>>
>>2910631
that yu gi oh card is a slut, pokemon are still creatures and animals fuck like well animals
>>
>>2910648
We're talking about Aussa and Lucario, right?
>>
>>2910645
>Then what's up with all the weddings/couples?
Autism.
>>
>>2910609
(Oh cool! I was one of the anons that had that Threeway with you. I was the aggressive one that fucked your ass. How's it going? Looks as if I caught you on the way out.)
>>
>>2910648
I am being trolled here. Please tell me you are baiting me and that you are not literally this retarded.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09ML0FfhOYV
>>
File: 8464407.jpg (21KB, 636x295px) Image search: [Google]
8464407.jpg
21KB, 636x295px
>>2910628
>>Not realizing every RP is a different timeline
We are going deeper Leo.
>>
File: Sanya (2).gif (673KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (2).gif
673KB, 400x225px
>>2910621
That's my name. Please stop yelling. I-It's hurting my ears.
>>
File: 4L_qy7LMYOu.png (136KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qy7LMYOu.png
136KB, 488x519px
>>2910653
Dude, it's true love
>>
File: 3.png (122KB, 235x259px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
122KB, 235x259px
>>2910647
Oy I'll fockin stick a pipe bomb up yuor buttol'
>>
File: Trust no one not even yourself.png (606KB, 1098x454px) Image search: [Google]
Trust no one not even yourself.png
606KB, 1098x454px
>>2910628
>RP is a different timeline
>>2910644
>I'm sure somebody will listen
Well you're listening apparently, Or is everyone who erps that brain dead that they lack the basic capability to read?
It really wouldn't surprise me considering you find this kinda deplorable shit a fun free time activity.
>>
>>2910647
Doesn't change the fact you're autistic for not accepting the objectivity of things and blind yourself into thinking everything is cancer.
>>
>>2910657
>implying pokemon dont want to be covered with anons 6IVs semen
>>
>>2910652
we have a mind control fetish gardevoir

>>2910657
Duel monsters cards are based on things originally from a duel monsters dimension and everyone has an understanding of DMG being a slut even before ours came as a turbo slut
>>
>inb4 this is the thread sim guy baiting erp to get in the /hg/ video
>>
The real problem is that hg struggles to rp as much because when the entire thread is filled with shitposting, its hard not to be OOC yourself.

This very situation is evidence to that as plenty of people have stopped erping because of the rampant shitposting.
Its a repeatable experiment at this point.

Just stop shitposting and stop reacting to it and both threads will get better, its not hard people.
>>
File: 53851428_p0.jpg (350KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
53851428_p0.jpg
350KB, 1500x900px
>>2910656
(Oh, yeah. Unfortunately I'm just about to head out. Thread's kinda impossible right now. Sorry, anon!)
>>
>>2910673
>Not having a foreign 6 IV shiny ditto as a breeding stallion

Get out, you pleb.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AyF0dYICjf
>>
>>2910635
I think we might be having one right now, sort of. Also hot damn you guys sure love to shitpost. Not that I really mind, it's comfier than silence.
>>
The real problem is that hg struggles to rp as much because when the entire thread is filled with shitposting, its hard not to be OOC yourself.
This very situation is evidence to that as plenty of people have stopped erping because of the rampant shitposting.
Its a repeatable experiment at this point.
Just stop shitposting and stop reacting to it and both threads will get better, its not hard people.
>>
>>2910668
I'm listening in the way that a crazed hobo comes up to my door step and takes a shit, gibbering to himself like he's some kind of king and I happen to overhear. I'm not actually paying attention to you, I'm goading you. And it's clearly working
>>
File: Cell the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cell the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>comes in
>sees a shitpost war
>goes back to playing Doom
>>
>>2910679
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1aCMLpvdb4q
>>
So, what do you guys think about shoes?
>>
really diggin the different clapping rhythms
>>
File: 1395155658727.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1395155658727.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>2910667
But I poop from there!

>>2910672
What objectivity? That your shitty roleplaying is better than this cringy typefucking? Sure nigga.
>>
>>2910712
gay as shit
kill yourself
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1m9ejwPKHEn
>>
>>2910682
I got one in a youtube giveaway :^) shiny 6IV level 100
>>
>>2910721
Shoes.
>>
>>2910680
(Anyway, take care red knight. Till next time!)
>>
File: 14.png (176KB, 277x261px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
176KB, 277x261px
>>2910720
And I eat from my face but that didin stop a focking bomb from explodin' all over it, cunt.
>>
>>2910720
>What objectivity? That your shitty roleplaying is better than this cringy typefucking? Sure nigga.
Exactly.
Now can you stop embarrassing yourself even further?
>>
File: giphy.gif (497KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
497KB, 500x275px
>>2910690
What if your RP is similar to shit posting? You know, like being an asshole. A lot of people here in ERP play as assholes. Isn't that kinda the point? This is why ERP is more accepting of many kinds of RP other than just being 3hu cancer shiplords.

I'd abandon the HG community because I feel like they are not my own, but if you take a look at nature and the human body, no matter where the pussies are, the asshole will always follow behind.
>>
File: Sanya (1).jpg (48KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (1).jpg
48KB, 428x600px
>>2910712
I like high heels, but Eila doesn't let me wear them anymore since I tripped while wearing a pair once.
>>
>>2910728
same here, nigga. little blue fucker probably fathered enough mons to replace every sandnigger with one.
>>
Stop it right there boyo, I'm chief constable of the RP Police and it looks like your RP was going so fast it managed to break into a different timeline, I'm gonna have to take you in and give you a speeding ticket.
>>
File: 10.png (148KB, 333x260px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
148KB, 333x260px
>>2910739
OI! WANT ME TO FOCKING BLOW YER DICK OFF!?
>>
>>2910739
RP MASTER CERA, PLEASE SIGN MY ASS!
>>
>>2910746
>Travels to a timeline in the multiverse where there is no RP police
>>
>>2910746
Timmy, go to bed or I will get mad at you, you can't use the computer at this hour!
>>
File: tumblr_m9lvfvZwuF1rorrbwo2_500.gif (936KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9lvfvZwuF1rorrbwo2_500.gif
936KB, 500x270px
>>2910736
I think it's important to appreciate all kinds of literature, even the type here you find on 4Chan.

You can call it shitty or cringy, but that's something that'll get someone's rocks off. That's the point of life isn't it? I haven't once ejaculated to an HG RP cept whenever Junko spergs, but that's besides the point.

ERP should totally fusion-ha with HG. It's pretty much the same thing isn't it?

ERP fags can't even fucking host.

>>2910751
Don't blow my dick off bro, it'll be hard to RP it back.
>>
File: kids-police-costume.jpg (355KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
kids-police-costume.jpg
355KB, 1750x2500px
>>2910755
Jokes on you, We're everywhere.
>>
File: 4.png (315KB, 458x268px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
315KB, 458x268px
>>2910758
I'll rp your fockin asshole as me face
>>
File: 1426646486006.png (35KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1426646486006.png
35KB, 400x330px
>>2910736
But it isn't, stop lying to yourself. Your avatarfagging and "RP" is as cringy as this ERP and your subjective opinion won't change that.

>>2910734
Why would you stop a bomb with your face? Look at you, no one will hang out with you and watch Netflix next to a face like that..
>>
File: shoes.jpg (28KB, 610x359px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
28KB, 610x359px
>>2910742
Holy shit a talking anime!
>>
File: cop_hand_up_000018137672XLarge.jpg (107KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
cop_hand_up_000018137672XLarge.jpg
107KB, 700x466px
>>2910759
>travels to a timeline in the multiverse where I also am a RP police cop

Feels good to be part of the team
>>
File: sadbedachi.png (98KB, 386x467px) Image search: [Google]
sadbedachi.png
98KB, 386x467px
>>2910771
>you will never fuck fuuka
>>
>>2910775
Hey Jim, Glad you could make it buddy. How's the kids?
>>
File: youshittingmedachi.png (347KB, 893x720px) Image search: [Google]
youshittingmedachi.png
347KB, 893x720px
>>2910777
LUCKY SEVENS MEANS TO I GET TO FUCK FUUKA
>>
File: tumblr_lo4olla3Ss1qhc1geo1_500.gif (486KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo4olla3Ss1qhc1geo1_500.gif
486KB, 500x269px
>>2910771
Maybe not, but my objective opinion that you can't even fucking host or make decent avatar folders can.
>>
>>2910771
You're wasting your breath. The HG shitpost guys don't actually care about RP nor do they care about HG. They're being ironic about the whole thing.
>>
File: 49653738_p0.jpg (297KB, 1000x1289px) Image search: [Google]
49653738_p0.jpg
297KB, 1000x1289px
>>2910777
We had a fuuka for a day, she was pretty good
>>
File: 7.png (293KB, 389x330px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
293KB, 389x330px
>>2910771
I don't watch bloody netflix, I drink because reconstructive surgery is expensive as fock you cancerous erp cunt.
>>2910777
Fockin kill yourself already mate
>>
File: p01l91mr.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
p01l91mr.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
>>2910780
>traveling so much is making the multiverse collapse on eachother so i look different everytime

Doing good, Jackson
>>
File: So Upset.jpg (178KB, 630x753px) Image search: [Google]
So Upset.jpg
178KB, 630x753px
>>2910777
>you will never fuck adachi
>>
>>2910771
You're the one deluding yourself.
What's next, you're gonna tell me that all other 4chan boards are as cringy as /mlp/?
Fuck off with your subjectivity, there's things in life that are objectively better than others. HG isn't at the top for sure, but any rational beings will take it over typefucking anyday.
>>
>>2910787
I'm Rping as a shitposter, you fucking asshole. I'm serious as fuck.
>>
File: 1449477328863.png (575KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449477328863.png
575KB, 1000x1000px
>>2910788
I bet you fucked her, you cockass.
>>2910789
I keep trying but it just never works!
>>2910791
Maybe one day.
>>
File: Sanya (14).jpg (52KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (14).jpg
52KB, 374x600px
>>2910774
Uh, hello there talking pair of shoes.
>>
File: 1460232435767.gif (975KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
1460232435767.gif
975KB, 396x594px
>>2910796
VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT
NUKE THAT FUCKING GOOK
>>
>>2910796
I hope in some small way you feel like you're worth something by doing this. I really do.
>>
>>2910791
>You will never fuck Izaya while Tony Abott cheers you on
>>
File: tumblr_o4huoy8dfA1uugqoto1_500.png (301KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4huoy8dfA1uugqoto1_500.png
301KB, 500x705px
>>2910798
it was at midnight so i got as far as i could but i passed out before i got to the good parts, you can dream Adachi, dream of her return~
>>
>>2910799
>>2910774
Good, now start sucking her toes, faggot. That's what you do here, yeah? Little 15 year olds with tight little assholes, masturbating their hard little psudeo boners like you fondle long MILF tit nipples.

We've got Seth Rollins, you fucking losers. Do you even have a Seth Rollins?
>>
My butthole fucking hurts lads.
>>
So why are we all here in ERP?
>>
>>2910799
Touché.

I would usually put up a show right now, but I'm not sure if its worth the effort, so you'll have to excuse me.

Any other time when there is less traffic I would be happy to write with you.
>>
File: dachious3inabadrift.png (370KB, 1145x720px) Image search: [Google]
dachious3inabadrift.png
370KB, 1145x720px
>jumps into the delorean and travels to a different timeline where he is an RP timecop and also got to fuck fuuka and yosuke is still alive
>>
>>2910806
I hope you feel like you're worth something defending a bunch of keyboard cocknuggets on trash.
>>
File: 1460232943226.gif (3MB, 370x184px) Image search: [Google]
1460232943226.gif
3MB, 370x184px
>>2910819
VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS
>>
ITT : degenerates saying describing physical body interaction is top notch RP.

Blimey, you sure got me to believe that shit.
>>
File: fag.gif (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fag.gif
16KB, 300x300px
>>2910830
>makes Yosuke suck my e-peen
>>
File: C1wUCft.png (888KB, 1276x699px) Image search: [Google]
C1wUCft.png
888KB, 1276x699px
Should I ERP as Ta-class?
>>
File: 87546.jpg (19KB, 321x369px) Image search: [Google]
87546.jpg
19KB, 321x369px
Is it possible for me to jump into a timeline where Seth Rollins isn't gay and where the Samoans are still bushdwelling tribesmen?
>>
File: Sanya (18).jpg (50KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sanya (18).jpg
50KB, 374x600px
>>2910819
Huh? I was just talking to these shoes. I don't want to put the in my mouth.

>>2910827
Okay. Be safe, shoes.
>>
>>2910849
>A dog for my first
Youmu?
>>
File: Sassy1.png (241KB, 675x663px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy1.png
241KB, 675x663px
You cunts wanna buy some good RP?
We've got the good shit back at HG.
>>
File: tumblr_m9aksib3fs1rr6ht5.gif (425KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9aksib3fs1rr6ht5.gif
425KB, 300x169px
>>2910827
>Touché.
First of all your French fucking sucks. I wouldn't have picked French, go German and RP some dank scat.

>I would usually put up a show right now
implying, do it fucker, and stop attention whoring.

>but I'm not sure if its worth the effort
You're saying that like you even know how to RP your shit ava. Do you even have a fucking date to the prom?

>so you'll have to excuse me.
No, I won't excuse your disgusting RP. Your image resolution makes me wonder if you even fucking try to immerse me in your RP.

>Any other time when there is less traffic I would be happy to write with you.
You killed the fucking traffic with your disgusting posting.

Fucking pwned.
>>
>>2910429
Source bitte.
>>
>>2910832
I don't need to make posts to feel validated tb.h
>>
>>2910840
This, thats not role play
>>
File: scott-pilgrim-michael-cera.gif (434KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
scott-pilgrim-michael-cera.gif
434KB, 500x277px
>>2910872
Is mayonnaise fucking your mother in the ass?
>>
>Closes off all alternate timelines
Enough of this shit.
>>
File: original.gif (437KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
437KB, 500x363px
>>2910840
>slaps your ass
>you cum buckets
>>
Why is Littlefinger throwing a tantrum in our thread again?
>le funneh Michael Cena maymay
Stale, bruh.
>>
File: giphy1.gif (2MB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy1.gif
2MB, 245x281px
Post your wallpapers ERP
>>
>>2910880
Keep replying fuccboi im lmfao @ u
>>
>>2910894
That's not Littlefinger you dumb nigger. That's Hoshi. The real Hoshi.
>>
File: evaluative merc.png (254KB, 519x604px) Image search: [Google]
evaluative merc.png
254KB, 519x604px
>>2910886
>Fucks you with his perfect Vino cock
>You like this
>>
>>2910856
Take care.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fw4KsAB7fg
>>
File: j7.jpg (21KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
j7.jpg
21KB, 650x366px
>>2910894
But I'm not Michael Cera you autist.
>>
File: michael-cera-o.gif (751KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
michael-cera-o.gif
751KB, 320x240px
THAT'S RIGHT, YOU FUCKERS DON'T HAVE ANY!!
>>
>>2910894
That's Hoshi.
>>
>>2910913
>>2910902
WHO THE FUCK IS HOSHI?!
>>
>>2910873
Anyone with half a brain can see that it's one liners along with physical body interactions being described by using an entire encyclopedia of synonyms.
It's not RP, it's checking who can bring the best synonyms and who can bring it with as many adjectives as possible to make it look as tryhard and seductive as possible. HG might have those one liners but it's done for conversations and based in situations, it's a different thing but everyone is too retarded to realise that and just continues on about superiority over the other.
>>
File: 1460232020907.png (863KB, 1161x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460232020907.png
863KB, 1161x800px
>>2910916
HE'S A GOOK NIGGER FUCKING SHIT
>>
File: giphy2.gif (241KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
241KB, 500x275px
How to Recognize a Jew

The first part explained will be physical features of the Jew. Always remember, though, there are some Gentiles who have certain of these features, so always put everything together before making a judgment, which includes names and character. The name is always a clue; most Jews change their names to blend into the host population. Jews in North America and England often have names such as Smith, Thomas, Clark, Miller, Johnson, and Jones. Most if not all “Big bad Whites” are actually Jews, most of them being secret Jews. Every Jew does not have these characteristics. Some do not have a proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears. Some do not have flat feet, but real Jewish eyes. Some Jews cannot be recognized at first glance. If we want to be sure to recognize Jews, we must look carefully. But when one looks carefully, one can always tell it is a Jew.

Again, do not let the name and blonde hair deceive you. In the media all of the supposed blonde Whites viewers see are actually Jews – most of them dyed blondes but many natural blondes because of the Jews cross-breed ancestry. The lizard-like slanting eyes and too-wide mouth are important Jews clues. The Jews are a thoroughly mixed but distinct race, with Whites, Mongols, Negroes and other races characteristic of the makeup of the Jew.
>>
>>2910916
Some serial rapist from Korea. He also has a star shaped bellend and thinks that he is the result of kim-jong-un and Angela Merkel having an illegal affair
>>
File: tumblr_mwxy11DLAG1r0yq4zo1_250.gif (2MB, 245x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwxy11DLAG1r0yq4zo1_250.gif
2MB, 245x380px
Sicily was a Jews haven after Spain and Portugal expelled many clerical Jews in 1492. For thousands of years, Jews have lived in South Italy, and members of the so-called Italian Mafia are not Italians, but rather descendants of Jews and nondescript slaves from the Mediterranean. As part of the Spanish Inquisition, king and queen of Spain, Ferdinand and Isabella, signed an edict which left most Jews with three options: To leave, convert, or execution. Sicily belonged to Spain, and it was governed by Viceroy Don Ferdinand de Acugna; thus Jews living in Sicily were also affected by this edict. Jews had already blended into the Spanish Gothic population and introduced their religion as Christianity before 1492. The Gothic nobility of Spain, innocent of the knowledge that Jews pretend to be members of every religion and had already infested the slave trade, crime organizations, the monetary system and the lawmaking bodies. Many Jews stayed in Spain and pretended to convert to Christianity, but the fleeing Jews went to various places, two of which were Italy’s Sicily and Mexico. Al Capone’s physiognomie alone would indicate he was a Jew. Prominent Mafia crime families, Bonnano, Gambinos, Romanos, and the Colombos, are of Jewish blood. The photographs of Gambino, Luciano, and Genovese would indicate Jew blood. Meyer Lansky once joked that he and Lucky Luciano got along together so well because Luciano thought like a Jew. The Pope’s policy of Forced Conversion led to thousands of Jews in Italy and Sicily becoming Christians. Jews lived in Sicily from the days of the Persian Empire. Indeed, in 1400 Southern Italy and Sicily, an estimated 30-50% of the entire population were Jews. Jews have lived in Italy since the days of Ancient Greece in small numbers. By the time the Mohammedans overtook Sicily in the 800’s, Jews had lived in Sicily for 1000 years. Most South Italians, Spaniards, and Portuguese of today are not European, having mixed with Jews.
>>
>>2910902
>>2910913
>this is what HGfags actually believe
I know most of you guys don't read so good but you should at least be able to distinguish writing styles to some degree.
>>
File: michael-cera-tripping-o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
michael-cera-tripping-o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
9. Jews are usually small to mid-sized. The legs and arms of a Jew are often very short. Many Jews are bow-legged and flat-footed. Images needed

Other traits:

One can recognize a Jew from his movements and behavior. His voice is often high pitched and he tends to speak through his nose. One can see this very often in the debates and oral arguments on television.

An unpleasant sweetish odor. If you have a good nose, you can smell the Jews.

The Jew often moves his hands when he talks. He often moves his head back and forth. He often has a shift or uncertain gait.

The Jews will also troll which is another trait of the Jews, they will make the target go mad which is another guise for them to label their target as mental, it has happened in MMO’s (Massive Multiplayer Online Games) before where they were caught spreading their hate on other people and advocating killing other ethnicities including Asians as well.

If that does not work, the Jew will in many cases will use false evidence and in many other cases, they will work with moderators in a online game to have the target’s reputation destroyed or even worst stalk in a group or following the target.

If the above does not work, the jews will resort to total gangstalking where they cooperate as part of a group as a means to eliminate the target.
>>
File: 1462154489893.gif (490KB, 220x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462154489893.gif
490KB, 220x225px
Well....I'm going back to bed
>>
can I just suck some girl dick please
>>
File: Heil.jpg (83KB, 634x547px) Image search: [Google]
Heil.jpg
83KB, 634x547px
>>2910940
>>2910934
>>2910928
>>
File: j6.gif (353KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
j6.gif
353KB, 500x235px
>>2910937
But that is Hoshi, you dumb fuck. I'm Eisenberg.
>>
File: 1425839039236.gif (685KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1425839039236.gif
685KB, 450x253px
>>2910777
>Fucking worst girl
Go back to make more vocaroos Adachi.

>>2910786
>I can't host
Well I can't really argue against that. Asuka Academy Games next?

>>2910793
All the rest of the boards have their own little share of cancer, some are biggers than others.

>Rational beings would take pretended social interactions with animu girls over animu girls pretending to fuck eachother.
That's very simple minded, it's like you think ERP with decent writing can't be enjoyable, not like this thread has that kind of material all the time, but your bunch of HG avatarfaggots and their writing aren't superior either.
>>
File: yDawF04.gif (709KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
yDawF04.gif
709KB, 500x263px
Hunger Games Roleplay is a drama-happy den of iniquity and weebery centered around two things: a Hunger Games simulator and circlejerking. The "community" mainly consists of neckbeards roleplaying as muh qt princess anime girl and 13 year old boys shitposting to make the place worse than it already is. The community has relocated several times, spreading its cancer wherever it goes. Originally it was situated smack dab in the middle of /b/, but currently it is on the new Off-Topic board of 4chan, /trash/. Despite being a simple containment area for weeaboo faggots, the Hunger Games Roleplay community has a long and cultured history of lulz and e-drama beginning in early 2015 that sadly still continues today.
>>
>>2910937
This has to be bait, no one can be this fucking retarded.
>>
File: MY FUCKING SIDES.png (276KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
MY FUCKING SIDES.png
276KB, 480x480px
>>2910928
>How to Recognize a Jew
>The first part explained will be physical features of the Jew. Always remember, though, there are some Gentiles who have certain of these features, so always put everything together before making a judgment, which includes names and character. The name is always a clue; most Jews change their names to blend into the host population. Jews in North America and England often have names such as Smith, Thomas, Clark, Miller, Johnson, and Jones. Most if not all “Big bad Whites” are actually Jews, most of them being secret Jews. Every Jew does not have these characteristics. Some do not have a proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears. Some do not have flat feet, but real Jewish eyes. Some Jews cannot be recognized at first glance. If we want to be sure to recognize Jews, we must look carefully. But when one looks carefully, one can always tell it is a Jew.
>Again, do not let the name and blonde hair deceive you. In the media all of the supposed blonde Whites viewers see are actually Jews – most of them dyed blondes but many natural blondes because of the Jews cross-breed ancestry. The lizard-like slanting eyes and too-wide mouth are important Jews clues. The Jews are a thoroughly mixed but distinct race, with Whites, Mongols, Negroes and other races characteristic of the makeup of the Jew.
>>2910928
>he name is always a clue; most Jews change their names to blend into the host population. Jews in North America and England often have names such as Smith, Thomas, Clark, Miller, Johnson, and Jones
>>2910928
>Smith, Thomas, Clark, Miller, Johnson, and Jones
>>2910928
>Some do not have a proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears.
>>2910928
>The Jews are a thoroughly mixed but distinct race, with Whites, Mongols, Negroes and other races characteristic of the makeup of the Jew.
>>2910928
>Whites, Mongols, Negroes and other races characteristic of the makeup of the Jew.
>>2910928
>Negroes
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
January - March, 2015: Come on baby, let the good times roll
ISIS Pepe, creating one of the most memorable moments that would sadly be overshadowed in a couple of months

Around late January and early February 2015, /b/ began to pickup on BrantSteele's Hunger Games Simulator, along with the rest of the interwebs. People would host games of the simulator through entries that were awarded by gets and post the slides of the days and events that occurred for everyone else's enjoyment. It was during this time that the community was in a "Golden Age": there were no avatarfags, everything was based around funny forced maymays, and people had a great time. Everything was happy and gay. At least until mid March, when roleplaying cancers coming south from who the fuck knows where invaded the games. This led to the rise of famous lolcow and troll Hoshi, a gook from Seoul who commandeered the train of the wave of weeaboos. This tsunami of shit scared off most of the hilarious memers, and created new soil for the cancer to grow. However, some would argue that the "community" sprouted up around the time Archer set up the very fitting Cancer Games.
April - May, 2015: The cancer in full swing, and the legend of Booker
Beta-tier baka

April and May were perfect months to be a weeaboo faggot on /b/'s Hunger Games. You were still retarded, but at least you could have fun with other retards. At this point in time, Hoshi was hosting his terrible games and was basically the community leader, also known by the title of King Shitfuck Of Retard Mountain. He wasn't the only person to be hosting however, there were many miscellaneous hosts inbetween and a few other dedicated hard workers like Shorty and Erica hosting games. But Hoshi really was the only person to have an ingrained mark on the community.
Lewds and Booker's crusade
#1 on the NY Bestsellers list
>>
>>2910969
>tfw the only time we all have fun is when we find something or someone to shitpost
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
During these early months, being a qt lewd anime grill was still socially acceptable, but one man, the famous author Booker DeWitt began a crusade to stop this. Armed with only 20 images, and the intellect of an outsider, Booker began a shitposting crusade to end the cancerous lewds that were infecting the right and just community. He was the community's first big-player shitposter, and the undisputed best of a few. His truth bombs caused much butthurt among the avatarfags and debates over whether his claims were valid. Protip: they were. Booker basically called out the weebs for the circlejerking cancers they were, and he was vilified and became a meme because of it. Booker disappeared around summertime, but his legacy has remained over time. People dispute who he was (since he was obviously another avatar in disguise) but the most common accusations are Adachi and Hoshi.
>>
File: JS3.jpg (14KB, 550x326px) Image search: [Google]
JS3.jpg
14KB, 550x326px
I heard there was a bunch of faggy ass little fucking girls in this thread getting their sensitive little feelings hurt because of some shitposting, so I came here to hurt your bitch feelings even more by adding to the shitposting. Are you degenerate asshole lickers ready for the shit? It's fucking coming right now in the shape of my text smelling of pure shit. I'm going to make a new entry thread with a picture of some autistic child on my face, then I'm going to let it fill up with the 48 tributes, and then I'm going to delete the thread and create a new one. I will infinitely repeat the process until these fucking games are killed like the cancer they are, and I will fucking succeed in my plan. I will wipe the cancerous likes of Ryona, Fumi, Adachi, Littlefaggot, King Cuck, Hoshit, Faggot Russian, Foot Fetishist, Thanks for hosting Yuno, Fagbrose, and any other faggots that might think they're relevant off the face of this fucking board. You're all fucking shit and I will destroy you fucking wankers.
>>
File: Micheal-Cera.jpg (76KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Micheal-Cera.jpg
76KB, 500x600px
Hoshion Wedding
Hopes. Dreams. Cringe.

On May 10, after proposing weeks prior, Hoshi and famed foot fetishist Shion Sonozaki were married in a three game wedding ceremony. Yes, it was pitiful as it sounds. After this cringefest, Hoshi announced he would retire...but not really. Being a master troll, he stuck around and got lulz-worthy rises out of bait-biting fags, but eventually decided to kill off Hoshi and go under the avatar of Asuka Langley, where he continued purporting himself as the god of Hunger Games to make the newfags mad.
June - July, 2015: A community divided against itself cannot stand

Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

School was out for the summer, so this meant the summerfags would be pouring in. The community grew, which obviously meant more notoriety. This led to the community's first banwave, and to the creation of /hga/, a board on 8. Run by Asuka and egomaniac Junko Enoshima, the board was intended as a lifeboat to only last a few days, but this didn't work out. Some people that were smart enough to realize they would just get banned again decided to stick around while others went back to 4chan. To the shock of everyone, a second banwave happened later and people became reluctant to return. This reluctance was further indented by Lenny, a shit-tier host who spammed the 4chan threads with fat old people porn and the blame was thrown at Jude, an actually good host that Lenny was jealous of. By around the end of July, Hunger Games threads were considered ban-on-sight by the 4chan mods and so /hga/ became the new containment home for the weebs.
August - October, 2015: A very crowded lifeboat
>>
(Tue)09:02:39 No.2910981▶
>>2910969
>tfw the only time we all have fun is when we find something or someone to shitpost
>>
Anonymous 05/17/16(Tue)09:03:05 No.2910986▶
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB

>>2910928
>Smith, Thomas, Clark, Miller, Johnson, and Jones
>>2910928
>Some do not have a proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears.
>>2910928
>The Jews are a thoroDuring these early months, being a qt lewd anime grill was still socially acceptable, but one man, the famous author Booker DeWitt began a crusade to stop this. Armed with only 20 images, and the intellect of an outsider, Booker began a shitposting crusade to end the cancerous lewds that were infecting the right and just community. He was the community's first big-player shitposter, and the undisputed best of a few. His truth bombs caused much butthurt among the avatarfags and debates over whether his claims were valid. Protip: they were. Booker basically called out the weebs for the circlejerking cancers they were, and he was vilified and became a meme because of it. Booker disappeared around summertime, but his legacy has remained over time. People dispute who he was (since he was obviously another avatar in disguise) but the most common accusations are Adachi and Hoshi.
>>
Anonymous 05/17/16(Tue)09:03:12 No.2910987▶
File: JS3.jpg (14 KB, 550x326)
14 KB
I heard there was a bunch of faggy ass little fucking girls in this thread getting their sensitive little feelings hurt because of some shitposting, so I came here to hurt your bitch feelings even more by adding to the shitposting. Are you degenerate asshole lickers ready for the shit? It's fucking coming right now in the shape of my text smelling of pure shit. I'm going to make a new entry thread with a picture of some autistic child on my face, then I'm going to let it fill up with the 48 tributes, and then I'm going to delete the thread and create a new one. I
>>
*Alma Elma blasts in through the hole in the roof she created earlier, with a captive Yosuke in tow*
Well then, shall we Yosuke?
*She tosses him on the ground, and begins to remove her clothes slowly*

*Hits the ground, causing a mild concussion*
Y-You won't break me, damn yo-
*Notices you removing your clothes*
Shit! I'm not going to let you!
*Tried to run away*

*Alma Elma's tail wraps around Yosuke's legs, dragging him slowly back towards her*
*Yosuke is Bound*
Don't bother running, you're going to need all the stamina you can muster for this next part…
*Alma Elma is now standing in nothing but her panties*

I'm warning you… D-don't do this!
*Notices your breasts*
Those look… Soft…
>Guess I need some relatively lewd images now…

Good eye there Yosuke. Do you want me to massage your cock with them?
*Alma Elma kicks her panties aside, exposing her moist pussy and hard clit. A light tuft of purple pubic hair decorates the area.*
Hehehehe. C'mon Yosuke. Pick your poison.

I'm not picking anything…
*Shuts eyes*
Just… Get this over with… So I can work on my apology…

You won't have any breath left to deliver it.
*Alma Elma flie up to Yosuke, and hungrily stuffs her tongue into his mouth. Her tail coils around, and after unzipping Yosuke's pants with one hand efficiently, hovers above his tip.*
Ready to experience please like you've never felt before?

*Yosuke begins to make out with Alma frantically. He doesn't answer the question, preoccupied as he is*

((I knew you wanted it))
*Alma Elma's tail descends rapidly, engulfing Yosuke's penis. A warm, sticky sensation overtakes Yosuke, as the walls of the tail begins to pulse gently. The combination of stimuli is very pleasant.*

*Yosuke moans from the added pleasure, breaking contact with Alma's lips long enough to look at her with hunger. He then pushes her down, proceeding to play with her breasts*
>>
>>2910849
>What would people say
I'd have her fucking dogs until she loses any interest she might have had for humans.
>>
There we go, now you're getting it!
*Alma's tail begins to twist back and forth, and move up and down, jerking Yosuke's dick off. A sticky fluid begins leaking from the walls of the tail, coating his shaft and dripping onto his pants. A slight vacuum like sucking can be felt from within the deepest part of the tail.*
Go on Yosuke. Tell me you don't want it anymore. Tell me to stop.

*Gradually, Yosuke begins to thrust back, panting.*
D-Don't even…think about it, damn you…

*The suction has now become very noticable, further pushing Yosuke's dick deeper into Alma Elma's tail. The liquid has now completely coated his shaft, and it warming up gradually, melting Yosuke in the pleasure. An orgasm is approaching rapidly*
Oh, getting into it are we? What about your precious girlfriend?

D-Don't mention her, y-you bitch…
*He clenches his fists at his sides, nearly ready to give in*

Oh don't worry, it'll be our little secret… that is, unless you want to bring her to me too. She can experience this pleasure too
*Alma Elma now goes all out, vicious jerking Yosukes dick up and down in a piston motion with her tail. The hot sensation of torturous pleasure is too much to bear, as Yosuke feels himself ready to buckle.*

*Unable to hold himself up any longer, he collapses up top of you, drooling pathetically*
This…is j-just once, okay…?

Keep telling yourself that Yosuke. You can come back anytime. I don't mind.
*The last of his resistance leaving, Yosuke ejaculates into the tail, only to have it hungrily devoured by the organic vacuum force. Every last possible drop of semen is extracted, leaving Yosuke's mind blank with rapture.*
Had enough Yosuke?

Muh… Are you… Satisfied now?!
*Yosuke looks upset*

Hmmm…
*Alma Elma briefly considers, stroking her chin lightly.*
Hmmm… Ill let you off easy this time. Thanks for the swell time Yosuke.
And don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend. Its out little secret.
W-Wait…
*He shakes with self hatred*
>>
File: 21b0TT3.png (762KB, 1274x689px) Image search: [Google]
21b0TT3.png
762KB, 1274x689px
Really debating ERPing as Ta-class.
>>
>It's another HG X ERP episode.
Good night all see ya in dead hours
>>
Hmmm…
*Alma Elma briefly considers, stroking her chin lightly.*
Hmmm… Ill let you off easy this time. Thanks for the swell time Yosuke.
And don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend. Its out little secret.

W-Wait…
*He shakes with self hatred*
Let's… Finish…

Then how about I make you dirtier, slut?!
*Pulls out from Alma's ass, placing it instead in her vagina*
I hope you keep yourself clean~

Oh, you're a mean one.
*Yosuke puts his cock into her gushing vagina, only to find that it is even tigher than her ass. It squeezes like a vice, trapping his cock deep inside. Nevertheless, Alma Elma continues thrusting away.*
My dear Sophisto took my Five Step Vagina Hell technique to earn his blade. Can you do the same?
Step One: Maximum Tightness - Achieved.

I'll do it… (It's not like I can sink any lower… Might as well enjoy it while I can…)
*Increases pace*
You'll have to do better than that!

That was only step one. STEP TWO!
*A torrent of fluid assaults Yosuke's dick, as Alma Elma's vagina begins to flood with sex juices. Its like being caught in a lewd tidal wave. It coats his cock with viscous warmth, making it increasingly difficult to hold himself back from orgasm.*
Step Two: Vaginal Flooding - Achieved

Mmm… That's pretty good, but you know, healing spells can help with lust!
DIORAMA!
*Smirks*
Bring it on, babe.
>>
File: 6IQgYzR.png (628KB, 1276x694px) Image search: [Google]
6IQgYzR.png
628KB, 1276x694px
What do you guys think? Should I ERP as Ta-class?
>>
Oh, haven't seen that one before. Oh well. Won't help you now.
*Suddenly Yosuke orgasms out of nowhere. He felt completely calm before, but he came nonetheless. The he comes again. Even more potent bolts of pleasure begin to ravage his being, causing him to cum over and over again without pause. He tried to summon more healing spells to quell the pleasure, but his mind is going black with bliss.*
Step Three: Pleasure Bolts - Achieved

That's- H-How're you- *Moans in pleasure, instinctively moving further inside*

Lets see if you survive this one. You're body may break a little bit.
*Yosuke feels his entire body explode at once. His nervous system begins to go into overdrive, launching waves of exquisite agony across his entire body. He loses all feeling in his limbs (he thinks they may have actually broken from shock). His mind is completely empty as the only sensations he feels are his body melting in pain and pleasure, and his never ending stream of cumshots.*
Step Four: Nerve Melt - Achieved

*His tongue is hanging out as he pants, drooling over both himself, and Alma*

Well, you can't talk anymore aparently. Oh well. TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE!
*Yosuke suddenly feels a moment of respite. There is nothing for a few seconds. Then he feels an overwhelming sensation, as Alm pulls out his cock and he shoot his load all over her. His mind fades into nothingness. Blacked out on the ground.*
Hmmm… I can't tell if he died or not.
Step Five: Soul Ejaculation - Achieved

*Around an hour later, he wakes up. The first things he's conscious of are a giant headache, stiffness in his limbs, and Jiraiya feeling… off…*
What…happened …?
>>
File: 2016-04-10_22.35.17.jpg (91KB, 285x968px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10_22.35.17.jpg
91KB, 285x968px
>>2910945
No
>>
And kids

This is what happens when you let HG cancer have their way
>>
File: 1463363246537.jpg (21KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
1463363246537.jpg
21KB, 600x712px
>>2911054
>>
>>2911052
Pleeeeeeease
>>
File: D2.jpg (30KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
D2.jpg
30KB, 853x480px
>>2911054
What happens?
The threads are actually good.
>>
We must behead the leader of HG, and claim their corrupt land as our own to cleanse it
>>
File: pixiv16114767.jpg (187KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv16114767.jpg
187KB, 480x469px
Guys, I found out who's shitposting ERP.

It's a board on dubschan called /ofh/.

The owner is some dick dilly named Mion.

Go get em.
>>
>>2911054
You could also go ERP in their threads and check their reactions.
>>
>>2911072
You know the owner of /ofh/ is Jude, right?
>>
>>2911066
Do it, he doesn't really do anything now anyway.
>>
Created in the 1930s, the German Panzerwaffe (armored branch) revolutionized warfare for the rest of the 20th century, ending the era of the cavalry and nonmotorized infantry formation and replacing it with something far faster and more lethal. This era of mobile warfare is with us still: the advent of the helicopter was just another step in its logical development. Operation Desert Storm was a blitzkrieg campaign, and there will be others.

This book provides a guide to the World War II German Army tank divisions from inception to destruction and surrender. The guide is divided into two parts. Part I provides a generalized history of the panzer force. This part also includes a section on the German military districts (Wehrkreise), which were largely responsible for creating the panzer divisions, generally along the lines specified by the Panzer Inspectorate. This information on the Wehrkreise is critical to an understanding of how the German military system worked in World War II. It functioned so smoothly and so unspectacularly that it has generally gone unnoticed by historians, but without it Hitler could never have won his victories. Also, without the Wehrkreise’s replacement and training system, it would have been impossible for Germany to have kept its divisions in the field for six years.

Part II of the book provides entries, arranged chronologically, giving the history of each individual division and its commanders. Full entries are included on the German Army tank divisions. Although the focus of the book is on the Army tank divisions, the SS panzer divisions are covered briefly. These divisions were not created until 1943, when the German defeat was inevitable and Hitler’s distrust of his generals and the General Staff was such that he began to replace them with a Nazi Party organization (the SS). They had no effect on the evolution of the blitzkrieg.
>>
File: pixiv18625673.jpg (287KB, 1024x1303px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv18625673.jpg
287KB, 1024x1303px
>>2911082
No, and I don't care.
>>
>>2911098
Mion has nothing on ofh anymore
if you want to call mion a faggot you have to go to the old hg chat
>>
The German theories on employment of tank and mobile divisions was already fully in place by the time the first SS panzer division was created. This comment is not meant to minimize their importance;

on the contrary, in the last two years of the war, the SS panzer divisions were exceedingly important, and they fought very well. Although the Waffen-SS (armed SS) fought side by side with the army, it was not part of it.

The histories of the motorized and panzer grenadier divisions are also not discussed in detail in this book. One exception is made: the elite Grossdeutschland Panzer Grenadier Divisions is covered as if it were a panzer division. This is because it was a panzer division—in everything but name. Many authors have cited it as a panzer division, but it was never officially designated as such, even when it had more panzers than almost any other German Army division. At a time when all the other army tank divisions had one or two panzer battalions, Grossdeutschland had three, and they were at nearly full strength. Also, the “G.D.” Division is sometimes referred to as an SS unit. This is a myth—it never belonged to the SS.

The book also includes an index that should serve as a quick reference guide to individuals and panzer units.
I would like to thank all of the people who helped me in the preparation of this volume, especially my long-suffering wife, Donna. I would also like to thank the staffs of the U.S. Center for Military History at Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania; the U.S. National Archives; the Bundesarchiv; and the U.S. Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama. I would also like to thank Ms. Melinda Mathews and her interlibrary loan staff at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. Finally, thanks go to Dr. Heather Ruland Staines, military history editor at Greenwood, who is one of the best editors with whom I have had the privilege to work.
>>
File: pixiv8915146.png (404KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv8915146.png
404KB, 500x800px
Mods, don't ban the people posting articles about history.

It gets me off.

>>2911095
>>2911029
>>2911022
>>2911011
>>2911001
>>2910993

I like to whack my clit to this RP like a windshield wiper out of whack.
>>
PART I
THE PANZERWAFFE

CHAPTER 1
THE HISTORY OF
THE PANZER FORCES

Germany was defeated in World War I, largely by the tank. When the war ended in November, 1918, it had only 45 tanks at the front. The Allies had more than 3,500.

After the war, Germany was forced to sign the Treaty of Versailles. Under its terms, the German Armed Forces (Reichswehr) was limited to 115,000 men: 100,000 in the army (Reichsheer) and 15,000 in the navy (Reichsmarine). Conscious of why they won the war, the victors prohibited the Reichswehr from having an air force, a tank force (or Panzerwaffe), poisonous gas, or submarines. Despite this fact, General Hans von Seeckt, the commander in chief of the Reichsheer and the creator of the Reichswehr, was more liberal in what he allowed for his forces. Field Marshal Erich von Manstein later recalled that Seeckt had an “inner fire that inspired him and the iron will which made him a leader of men.”1 He envisioned a future favorable for the creation of a panzer arm (among other things) and was largely responsible for molding that future into his image of it.
>>
Germany was late to join in the race for the development of heavy tanks. By the time of Operation Barbarossa (invasion of Russia), the Russians had possessed the best tanks of its time, both superior in quality and quantity. The Red Army was the only one in the world equipped with heavy tanks (KV-1) and the superior medium tanks (T-34).

Many had noted that the Tiger was conceived after the Germans encountered the Russian T-34 during the campaign on the east . This is not entirely accurate as the planning had already begun at a meeting with Hitler on 26th May, 1941. It was not until June 22nd, 1941 that Operation Barbarossa was launched. However, Hitler's interest in the project peaked after the Germans encountered the T-34 medium tank which had practically rendered the entire German panzer forces obsolete. This caused the development of the new heavy tank to progress at a feverish rate. Germany wasted no time in catching up in the gun-armor race and was soon to have developed some of the best armored fighting vehicles of world war 2.

Going back further, German heavy tank development can be traced back to 1937 with the German Armaments Ministry issuing a specification for a new heavy tank to Daimler-Benz, Henschel, MAN and Porsche. This project however was ignored as the current Panzer III and IV had so far proved effective tanks and served well in combat. It was not until spring 1941 that the project was revived after Hitler was impressed with heavy allied tanks, such as the French Char B1 and British Matilda 1 during the campaign in the west.

On May 26th May1941, during a Germans armament meeting, Hitler ordered for the creation of heavy Panzers which were to have an increased effectiveness to penetrate enemy tanks; possess heavier armor than was previously achieved; and attain a maximum speed of at least 40km/h. Another condition was the prototype had to be completed and presented to Hitler in time for his birthday on April 20, 1942.
>>
>>2911102
>>2911082
You know you're talking to Hoshi, right?
>>
The Treaty of Versailles was so unfair and repugnant that most Germans viewed its violation as the equivalent of a patriotic act. In 1922, the German foreign minister met with his counterpart from the Soviet Union—the other ostracized power in Europe—and signed the Treaty of Rapallo. Under its secret protocols, Seeckt’s representatives (Major General Curt Hasse and Colonel Kurt von Schleicher) could now hold discussions with Russian diplomats about establishing secret military bases in the Soviet Union. Negotiations were protracted, but the Reichsheer was eventually able to establish three training centers in Russia: a gas school at Saratov, an aviation school near Lipetsk, and an armored training school near Kazan, on the Kama River. It was unofficially dubbed Panzertruppenschule Kama. Training lasted up to two years. Up to a dozen officers trained there at a time. Its directors of training included tank pioneer Major
>>
Two firms were contracted for the design of the new tank, Porsche of Stuttgart and Henschel and Sohn of Kassel. It's an interesting note that Porsche is the same firm that today produces the famed Porsche sports car. Both Porsche and Henschel were responsible only for the chassis and automotive design. Turret and main weapon design was awarded to yet another firm, Krupp of Essen.

The first consideration for the Tiger 1 was the selection of a more powerful main gun. The invasion of Russia had shown that the current armament on German tanks were incapable of defeating Russian tanks except at very close ranges. The only effective weapon the German army possessed at that time against the Russian T-34 and KV-2s was the 88mm antiaircraft gun. The 88mm was a versatile weapon capable of serving many roles from anti-aircraft to anti-tank and artillery. By this time, the 88mm had already proven itself as a formidable tank killer, highly accurate and capable of taking out enemy tanks at extreme ranges. Its rise to fame was especially noted in the hands of the Afrika Korps, under the command of Rommel during the African campaign. In fact, during that time, the 88mm was the only weapon the German army possessed that could effectively deal with Russian tanks.
>>
File: pixiv42658726.jpg (150KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv42658726.jpg
150KB, 889x500px
I don't know who you faggots are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for RP, I can tell you I don't have RP. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long lurk. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you kill yourselves now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not reply to you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will shitpost you.
>>
(later Lieutenant General) Ritter Ludwig von Radlmaier and Major (later Colonel General) Josef Harpe, who later commanded the 5th Panzer Army. Visiting observers included Major General (later Field Marshal and Minister of War) Werner von Blomberg, Major General Oswald Lutz, Lieutenant Colonel Heinz Guderian, and Lieutenant Colonel (later Field Marshal) Walter Model, among others. Ritter Wilhelm von Thoma, future commander of the Afrika Korps, was also associated with the school. By the late 1920s, the German firms of Krupp, Daimler, and Rheinmetall had all sent engineers and technicians to Kazan, where they worked on new tank designs—including what became the Panzerkampfwagen I and II—the Panzer Mark I (PzKw I) and Mark II (PzKw II), respectively.2

The Treaty of Versailles had allowed Germany one motor-drawn artillery battery and one motor transport battalion (Kraftfahrabteilung), controlled by the Inspectorate of Motor Transport Troops (Inspektion der Kraftfahrtruppen) in the Defense Ministry. This office, which was known as “In 6,” was largely responsible for the development of the Panzerwaffe and was a major contributing factor to the philosophy of the blitzkrieg (literally “lightning warfare”), which began to evolve in the 1920s. Often this development took place in spite of the opposition of In 6’s inspector general. The first inspector, Major General Erich von Tschischwitz, was in favor of the use of motorized and armored combat formations; however, neither of his immediate successors, Major General Oldwig von Natzmer and Colonel Alfred von Vollard-Bockelberg, believed in the use of tanks.3 They looked upon In 6’s mission as limited. In their view, motorized transport battalions were good for hauling supplies and very little else. Many of their young subordinates, however, disagreed. Chief among these was Heinz Guderian, the son of a Prussian general and himself a Prussian General Staff officer.
>>
>>2911199
I already joined you though.
>>
The 88mm was a cumbersome weapon, needing to be towed and deployed in order to be readied for action. As it was, the Tiger 1 was the first tank to mount the 88mm gun in a fully traversable turret. Krupp designed the turret to mount the KwK 36 L/56 88mm anti-tank gun. The designation KwK 36 and L/56 simply implied the model number year 36 and the barrel length of 56 calibers. Depending on the type of ammunition used, the Tiger's 88mm has a muzzle velocity of 930m per second and could penetrate up to 110mm of armor at a distance of 2000 meters. For comparison's sake, the T-34's armor was 90mm at its thickest and this was only on the late T-34 models which possessed armor upgrades. Since the flight time of an armor piercing round at a range of 2000m is about 2.1 seconds, accuracy and correction of fire against moving targets is more important than with older anti tank guns. This made it ideally suited to open terrain where it could engage enemy tanks at long range before the opponent's weapons were even in range.
For the chassis, Henschel and Porsche had produced their own designs. Porsche was more advanced than Henschel as they had independently embarked on a new heavy tank project beginning in the autumn of 1940, even before the official order was given for a new heavy tank. Porsche designed a totally new chassis codenamed VK4501 (P). The codename VK was for Volkettenfahrzeuge or "fully tracked experimental vehicle", 45 means a 45 ton class and 01 represents the first model. The new VK4501 (P) chassis had 100mm of frontal armor, 80mm side and rear armor, 25mm top armor and 20mm bottom armor. It utilized an advanced power drive train system which used both a combination of petrol and electric to power the tracks. The engine was a two 10 cylinder, 15 litre, air-cooled Porsche Typ 101/1 delivering 320hp at 2400 rpm. These engines did not power the tank's drive train directly. Instead it was linked to an electric generator which supplied electricity to electric motors.
>>
The M4 Sherman, officially Medium Tank, M4, was the most numerous battle tank used by the United States and some of the other Western Allies in World War II. In spite of being surpassed by German medium and heavy tanks late in the war, the M4 Sherman proved to be very reliable, cheaper to produce and available in greater numbers.[5] Thousands were distributed through the Lend-Lease program to the British Commonwealth and Soviet Union. The tank was named by the British for the American Civil War General William Tecumseh Sherman.

The M4 Sherman evolved from the interim M3 Medium Tank, which had its main armament in a side sponson mount. The M4 retained much of the previous mechanical design but put the main 75 mm gun in a fully traversing turret. One feature, a one-axis gyrostabilizer, was not precise enough to allow firing when moving but did help keep the reticle on target, so that when the tank did stop to fire, the gun would be aimed in roughly the right direction.[6] The designers stressed mechanical reliability, ease of production and maintenance, durability, standardization of parts and ammunition in a limited number of variants, and moderate size and weight. These factors, combined with M4 Sherman's then-superior armor and armament, outclassed German light and medium tanks of 1939–42. The M4 went on to be produced in large numbers. It spearheaded many offensives by the Western Allies after 1942.
>>
>Fuck you and everything you stand for, Izaya.

Compared to this vehicle, 2nd/3rd generation tank hunters were based on mediums or heavy tank chassis. The nimblest of these was the StuG III Ausf.G, based on the now obsolescent Panzer III chassis. Light tanks had served to develop the first generation of tanks hunters, improvised in 1941-42 with bulky, tall superstructures, while the AT gun was just basically welded on. But, overall, the main goal of this new tank hunter was to be readily available in larger quantities, cheaper, and with a proven chassis to avoid the problems observed with the more ambitious and complex designs derived from the “big cats”.

The very reliable Panzer 38(t) chassis already served as a basis for the prolific Marder III, declined into three major types. In 1943, the StuG III provided the bulk of German tanks hunters, and was quite a success due to its low profile. However, engineers could do even more in terms of protection, low profile and cost-efficiency, and the Hetzer did exactly this, belonging to the late war, third generation of German tank destroyers. It was, of sort, the “little brother” of the Jagdpanzer IV. Moreover, it was produced in Czechoslovakia, relatively spared at the time by the Allied bombings, although that was to change.
>>
As for the name “Hetzer”, equivalent to “Baiter”, according to some sources it appeared in a briefing paper sent by Heinz Guderian to Hitler mentioning the name to be popular with the troops, and was then reused proficiently by postwar Historians.

Inspiration: The Romanian Mareșal
Among the early inspiration sources for the casemate shape and light tank accommodation, the Romanian Mareșal is often cited. It was developed by the Ateliere Leonida. This vehicle was born after the Romanian encounters with the Russian T-34 in Ukraine, which radically changed their opinion on armor and especially the possibilities of sloped armour. From there a project was born, which tried to create a tank hunter that would be extremely well-protected over an existing, readily available captured light tank chassis (the T-60), while keeping the weight down. It was achieved by giving the hull an extremely sloped, all-side armour. This resulted in the 50 mm (1.97 in) armor plates offering 100 mm (3.94 in) of effective protection against direct fire, which provided this small tank destroyer with the heavy tank protection level.
>>
Guderian was born in East Prussia in 1888 and served on the Western Front in World War I, initially as a communications specialist and later as an infantry and General Staff officer. Later he served in the Baltic States, fighting with the quasi-legal Freikorps against the Bolsheviks. He was transferred to the Inspectorate of Motorized Troops in 1922 and was assigned to the 7th Kraftfahrabteilung, which was commanded by Major Oswald Lutz. By 1928, he was an enthusiastic proponent of armored and mobile warfare and was serving as an instructor of tank tactics at the Transport Division of the Defense Ministry.

Guderian has gone down in history as the “Father of the Blitzkrieg” and the creator of the German panzer force. Both titles are largely but not completely deserved, and his postwar memories, Panzer Leader, are self-serving and must be used cautiously. To accept Guderian’s memoirs at face value would lead one to the conclusion that Guderian—almost alone—invented the blitzkrieg and was responsible for the evolution of the panzer branch. This would be an erroneous conclusion. The theories leading up to the blitzkrieg concept have their roots far back in Prussian military history—to 1807 and the era of Scharnhorst, Gneise-
>>
Six prototypes were built (M-00, M-01, M-02, M-03, M-04, M-05) between December 1942 and January 1944, but, after the 23 August coup d’etat, the plans and the remaining prototypes were seized by the Soviet army. Its main armament was a 7.5 cm (2.95 in) DT-UDR Resita Model 1943 and secondary ZB-53 7.92 mm (0.31 in) machine gun. It was propelled by a Hotchkiss H-39 120 hp engine (10 hp/t) and transmission. It was based on a modified T-60 chassis, but with Rogifer suspensions, comprising four stamped roadwheels per side. The top speed was 45 km/h (28 mph) on flat and 25 km/h (15 mph) cross-country.

Development
Although the development of the Mareșal and the Hetzer advanced in parallel in 1943 (it was even estimated that common production would take place in the future), the Germans were quick to have a finished prototype ready for production. The first wooden mock-up was ready in January 1944, presented and accepted by the Waffenamt. A decision was made to mount the 7.5 cm Pak 39, shared with the early versions of the Jagdpanzer IV. Oberst Thomale signed an agreement for the delivery of the first three prototypes in March 1944, for pre-production trials. Development then went at breakneck speed -in fact it remains a record- the prototypes were built, but since they were based on an already well proven chassis, the model was accepted into service without a pre-series or further testing.
>>
nau, and Clausewitz.4 This theoretical and doctrinal evolution continued with General Helmuth Karl Bernard von Moltke (“Moltke the elder”) and General Count Alfred von Schlieffen, who emphasized rapid maneuver through the use of railroads and concentration of superior forces at the decisive point through the use of superior mobility.5 As early as 1920, in fact, the General Staff devoted a considerable amount of space in its primary tactical and doctrinal manual, Leadership and Battle, to tanks and armored fighting vehicles. In this and other publications, the Truppenamt6 spelled out in the 1920s that tanks were offensive weapons; they should be used at the decisive point (i.e., where the commander is seeking a decision); they should be used in masses; and they should be used to achieve and expand deep penetrations. The use of tanks in small numbers and on narrow frontages was discouraged.7

The most prolific German writer on armored tactics and theory in the 1920s and 1930s was Ernst Volckheim. Born in Prussia in 1898, he joined the army as a war volunteer, earned a commission in 1916, and was commander of a machine gun company in 1917. He was assigned to the 1st Heavy Panzer Company of the German tank corps in early 1918 and saw as much tank warfare as any Allied officer before he was seriously wounded on October 11, 1918, just a month before the armistice. Selected for retention in Seeckt’s “Treaty Army,” he was assigned to the Inspectorate of Motor Transport in the Defense Ministry in 1923. Two years later, he was an instructor of panzer and motorized tactics at the Infantry School at Doeberitz. In fact, for the rest of his career (which lasted until 1942), Volckheim was exclusively employed in the development of armored and motorized forces.
>>
Volckheim’s first book, German Tanks in the World War (Die deutschen Kampfwagen im Weltkrieg) (Berlin: 1923), was well received, both within and outside of the Reichsheer, and it began an incredibly prolific career for this talented tank officer, whose theories were backed by practical combat experience. From 1923 to 1927, Volckheim wrote no fewer than two dozen articles which were published in the Militaer Wochenblatt, the semi-official weekly journal of the Reichsheer.8

The Militaer Wochenblatt was edited by Konstantin von Altrock, a retired lieutenant general.9 Described by Seeckt biographer James S. Coram as “a progressive military theorist,” Altrock published a great many articles on armored warfare throughout the 1920s. Some of these were written by Germans; others were translations of the work of foreign authors. In 1924 and 1925, von Altrock even published a monthly supplement to the Militaer Wochenblatt—Der Kampfwagen (The Tank). Its featured writer was Ernest Volckheim.10

In 1924, Volckheim’s The Tank in Modern Warfare was published. It was a basic text on armored warfare and tactics, and was endorsed by the Army Command (i.e., Seeckt) as the standard text on panzer warfare, even though Volckheim disagreed with the official Reichsheer doctrine, which favored light tanks. Volckheim held the opinion that the only advantage light tanks had over heavy
>>
On 18 January 1944, Hitler signed an order for the production of 1000 vehicles even before the final blueprints were delivered. A very optimistic schedule was defined, which required growing production capacity from BMM and, later, Škoda, revving up from 20 vehicles in April, to 200 in July and 500 in March 1945. It should be noted that, together, the factories never delivered as much as 300 vehicles monthly. The maximal output was performed by BMM, 155 in a month.

Hetzer on display at the HMG Wheels and Tracks exhibition, Vienna, 2010.
Nevertheless, the first production Hetzers were delivered in March 1944, as scheduled, and accepted by the Waffenamt in early April. The first 20 were demonstrated in front of Hitler on April, 20. However, production goals were significantly hampered by the delivery of the gun mounts. There were a few corrections to be made also, quickly detected in the first batches: leaking gaskets, deficient air filtration, carburetors, governor, incorrect spark plug types and the layout of the connecting lines between the fuel tanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>ITS STILL HAPPENING
>>
>>2911311
I still love you.
>>
I-in my clit
>>
>>2911311
Who the fuck are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>2911352
Who the fuck are you?
>>2911331
I love you more!
>>
>>2911393
You better.
>>
File: c5407102ff46cbd5e760a2b54ad24338.jpg (182KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
c5407102ff46cbd5e760a2b54ad24338.jpg
182KB, 868x1228px
I have no personality and will never have people respond to me on a regular basis.
And I'm only posting this to maybe get a few pitty (You)'s.

Why live?
>>
>>2911343
>UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH
>>
tanks was their speed. Unlike the other prominent armored theorists of the 1920s, Volckheim believed that the battlefield of the future belonged to the slower but more heavily gunned tanks. World War II would prove him right.

Volckheim was a solid tactician and thinker but not a visionary. Unlike British armored theorist Major General J. F. C. Fuller, who went so far as to advocate all-tank armies, Volckheim viewed the tank force as basically an infantry support arm, like the artillery. He did not call for the establishment of full panzer divisions, although he did write in support of tank and armored car regiments. (The call for panzer divisions in an army which had no tanks and which was allowed only 10 divisions would have been Utopian in any case.) He was the first advocate of the use of tanks in an anti-tank role, called for the development of amphibious tanks, and was the first German to advocate placing a radio in every tank.11

Volckheim was not the only pre-Guderian panzer theorist and pioneer in the German Army. Lieutenant Wilhelm Brandt, an engineer by profession, wrote several major technical articles on armored warfare in the 1920s, and his productivity was exceeded by Fritz Heigl.12 As early as January, 1927, Lieutenant Colonel Baron Werner von Fritsch, the chief of the Organizations Branch of the Truppenamt and the future commander in chief of the Army (1934–1938) wrote that “tanks most probably will become the operationally decisive weapon. From an operational perspective this weapon will be most effective, if concentrated in independent units like tank brigades.”13

Werner von Blomberg, the chief of the Training Section of the Truppenamt, seemed to agree with Fritsch and was drafting training schedules for panzer regiments as early as October, 1927.14 Six years later, Blomberg was Hitler’s minister of defense.
>>
File: 414729.jpg (629KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
414729.jpg
629KB, 700x988px
>>2911417

Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it
Just a feeling I've got
Like something's about to happen
But I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble
Big trouble. And if he is as bananas as you say
I'm not taking any chances
You were just what the doctor ordered

I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
They said I rap like a robot, so call me rap-bot

But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes
I got a laptop in my back pocket
My pen'll go off when I half-cock it
Got a fat knot from that rap profit
Made a living and a killing off it
Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office
With Monica Lewinski feeling on his nutsack
I'm an MC still as honest
But as rude and as indecent as all hell
Syllables, skill-a-holic (Kill 'em all with)
This flippity, dippity-hippity hip-hop
You don't really wanna get into a pissing match
With this rappity-rap
Packing a mack in the back of the Ac
backpack rap, crap, yap-yap, yackety-yack
and at the exact same time
I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing that
I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table
Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half
Only realized it was ironic
I was signed to Aftermath after the fact
How could I not blow? All I do is drop "F" bombs
Feel my wrath of attack
Rappers are having a rough time period
Here's a Maxi-Pad
It's actually disastrously bad
For the wack while I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece yeah
>>
File: pixiv2935843.jpg (142KB, 426x521px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv2935843.jpg
142KB, 426x521px
>>2911417

'Cause I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
Let me show you maintaining this shit ain't that hard, that hard

Everybody want the key and the secret to rap
Immortality like I have got
Well, to be truthful the blueprint's
Simply rage and youthful exuberance
Everybody loves to root for a nuisance
Hit the earth like an asteroid
and did nothing but shoot for the moon since (PPEEYOOM)
MC's get taken to school with this music
'Cause I use it as a vehicle to 'bus the rhyme'
Now I lead a New School full of students
Me? Me, I'm a product of Rakim
Lakim Shabazz, 2Pac, N-W-A., Cube, hey, Doc, Ren
Yella, Eazy, thank you, they got Slim
Inspired enough to one day grow up
Blow up and being in a position
To meet Run-D.M.C. and induct them
Into the motherfuckin' Rock n'
Roll Hall of Fame even though I walk in the church
And burst in a ball of flames
Only Hall of Fame I'll be inducted in is the alcohol of fame
On the wall of shame
You fags think it's all a game
'Til I walk a flock of flames
Off a plank and
Tell me what in the fuck are you thinking?
Little gay looking boy
So gay I can barely say it with a 'straight' face looking boy
You're witnessing a mass-occur like you're watching a church gathering
And take place looking boy
Oy vey, that boy's gay
That's all they say looking boy
You get a thumbs up, pat on the back
And a "way to go" from your label every day looking boy
Hey, looking boy, what d'you say looking boy?
I get a "hell yeah" from Dre looking boy
I'mma work for everything I have
Never asked nobody for shit
Git out my face looking boy
Basically boy you're never gonna be capable
of keeping up with the same pace looking boy, 'cause
>>
File: pixiv1055957.png (140KB, 420x700px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv1055957.png
140KB, 420x700px
>>2911417

I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
The way I'm racing around the track, call me Nascar, Nascar
Dale Earnhardt of the trailer park, the White Trash God
Kneel before General Zod this planet's Krypton, no Asgard, Asgard

So you'll be Thor and I'll be Odin
You rodent, I'm omnipotent
Let off then I'm reloading
Immediately with these bombs I'm totin'
And I should not be woken
I'm the walking dead
But I'm just a talking head, a zombie floating
But I got your mom deep throating
I'm out my Ramen Noodle
We have nothing in common, poodle
I'm a Doberman, pinch yourself
In the arm and pay homage, pupil
It's me
My honesty's brutal
But it's honestly futile if I don't utilize
What I do though for good
At least once in a while so I wanna make sure
Somewhere in this chicken scratch I scribble and doodle
Enough rhymes to
Maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines
Just in case 'cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunchtime
I know there was a time where once I
Was king of the underground
But I still rap like I'm on my Pharoahe Monch grind
So I crunch rhymes
But sometimes when you combine
Appeal with the skin color of mine
You get too big and here they come trying to
Censor you like that one line I said
On "I'm Back" from the Mathers LP
One when I tried to say I'll take seven kids from Columbine
Put 'em all in a line
Add an AK-47, a revolver and a nine
See if I get away with it now
That I ain't as big as I was, but I'm
Morphin' into an immortal coming through the portal
You're stuck in a time warp from two thousand four though
And I don't know what the fuck that you rhyme for
You're pointless as Rapunzel
With fucking cornrows
>>
>>2911448
Don't fucking reply to me ever again.
>>
File: 20160209_054709.png (433KB, 576x575px) Image search: [Google]
20160209_054709.png
433KB, 576x575px
You write normal, fuck being normal
And I just bought a new ray gun from the future
Just to come and shoot ya
Like when Fabulous made Ray J mad
'Cause Fab said he looked like a fag
At Mayweather's pad singin' to a man
While he play piano
Man, oh man, that was the 24/7 special
On the cable channel
So Ray J went straight to radio station the very next day
"Hey, Fab, I'mma kill you"
Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed, (JJ Fad)
Uh, summa lumma dooma lumma you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber, so that anything you say is
Ricochet in off a me and it'll glue to you
And I'm devastating more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music
You make elevator music
"Oh, he's too mainstream."
Well, that's what they do
When they get jealous, they confuse it
"It's not hip hop, it's pop."
'Cause I found a hella way to fuse it
With rock, shock rap with Doc
Throw on "Lose Yourself" and make 'em lose it
I don't know how to make songs like that
I don't know what words to use
Let me know when it occurs to you
While I'm ripping any one of these verses that versus you
It's curtains, I'm inadvertently hurtin' you
How many verses I gotta murder to
Prove that if you were half as nice,
your songs you could sacrifice virgins to
>>
File: 434585.jpg (405KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
434585.jpg
405KB, 1920x1200px
>>2911466
Unghh, school flunky, pill junky
But look at the accolades these skills brung me
Full of myself, but still hungry
I bully myself 'cause I make me do what I put my mind to
When I'm a million leagues above you
Ill when I speak in tongues
But it's still tongue-and-cheek, fuck you
I'm drunk so Satan take the fucking wheel
I'm asleep in the front seat
Bumping Heavy D and the Boys
"Still chunky, but funky"
But in my head there's something
I can feel tugging and struggling
Angels fight with devils and
Here's what they want from me
They're asking me to eliminate some of the women hate
But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred I had
Then you may be a little patient and more sympathetic to the situation
And understand the discrimination
But fuck it
Life's handing you lemons
Make lemonade then
But if I can't batter the women
How the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?
Don't mistake him for Satan
It's a fatal mistake if you think I need to be overseas
And take a vacation to trip a broad
And make her fall on her face and
Don't be a retard, be a king?
Think not
Why be a king when you can be a God?
>>
Yeah, motherfucker
Sup, nigga
Gangsta Rap, nigga

Nigga
Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga
I'm 100% nigga
I'm 200% nigga
Why do police hate niggas?
They hate us 'cause our dicks is bigga

Why you call yourself a nigga?
'Cause I'm a motherfucking nigga!
Why you drink so much beer?
I don't drink beer, I drink malt liquor

'Cause I'm a nigga!
I'm a motherfuckin' nigga man, I ain't all that African-American shit
Fuck that I'm a nigga, I ain't mixed I'm a nigga
N-I-G-G-A, nigga, you already know

Why you eat so much chicken?
Why won't you make it in my kitchen?
Why you call them hoes bitches?
'Cause them hoes is bitches!

Why you stay in the hood?
'Cause I don't like livin' by Peckerwoods
Why you ain't got no job?
Seven dollars all won't feed me, dog

Why yo' pants gotta sag?
'Cause hand-me-downs is all a nigga has!
Why you scared to go to court?
Shit, 'cause the judge look just like that motherfucker
Put our ass on the boat and made me a nigga

Mamma Rag is a nigga
Du-Rag is a nigga
Ballistics is a nigga
And I'm Uretha's nigga
Nigga!
>>
"Ah! Master, what have you called me..."

Her words drift off, along with the beaming smile dressed over her lips, once she looks around. She replaces her look with flat lines, stretching her mouth and bringing a furrow to her brow. After a long sigh, she shakes her head, and crosses her arms under her lace-covered bust.

"For," she says, concluding with a groan. "Fuck, this place again - I hope you don't expect me to clean any unsavory messes, that's not my speed."
>>
File: what.png (13KB, 154x74px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
13KB, 154x74px
>>
Yeah, motherfucker
Sup, nigga
Gangsta Rap, nigga

Nigga
I'm 100% nigga
I'm 200% nigga
Why do police hate niggas?
They hate us 'cause our dicks is bigga

Why you call yourself a nigga?
'Cause I'm a motherfucking nigga!
Why you drink so much beer?
I don't drink beer, I drink malt liquor

'Cause I'm a nigga!
I'm a motherfuckin' nigga man, I ain't all that African-American shit
Fuck that I'm a nigga, I ain't mixed I'm a nigga
N-I-G-G-A, nigga, you already know

Why you eat so much chicken?
Why won't you make it in my kitchen?
Why you call them hoes bitches?
'Cause them hoes is bitches!

Why you stay in the hood?
'Cause I don't like livin' by Peckerwoods
Why you ain't got no job?
Seven dollars all won't feed me, dog

Why yo' pants gotta sag?
'Cause hand-me-downs is all a nigga has!
Why you scared to go to court?
Shit, 'cause the judge look just like that motherfucker
Put our ass on the boat and made me a nigga

Mamma Rag is a nigga
Du-Rag is a nigga
Ballistics is a nigga
And I'm Uretha's nigga
Nigga!.
>>
File: whatchusay.jpg (66KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
whatchusay.jpg
66KB, 1192x670px
>>2911488
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1600x900px
>>2911488
>>2911499
>>
File: pixiv37109232.jpg (271KB, 640x827px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv37109232.jpg
271KB, 640x827px
SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL
>>
File: 384299.jpg (577KB, 1059x1063px) Image search: [Google]
384299.jpg
577KB, 1059x1063px
SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL.
>>
File: pixiv22090146.png (127KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv22090146.png
127KB, 500x570px
SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL..
>>
File: pixiv35344002.jpg (198KB, 480x713px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv35344002.jpg
198KB, 480x713px
SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD. SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL
>>
SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATADN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL
>>
File: help.jpg (8KB, 247x151px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
8KB, 247x151px
>>2911507
>hugs the Kurisu
Told you.
>>
File: pixiv791003.png (100KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv791003.png
100KB, 480x640px
SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IDS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL
>>
File: 422136.jpg (115KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
422136.jpg
115KB, 800x800px
>>2911537
SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL SATAN IS GOOD SATAN IS MY PAL
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>2911537
>Hugs the Ken, well prepared.
I was ready this entire time.
>>
File: Whats goin on here.jpg (712KB, 4300x2608px) Image search: [Google]
Whats goin on here.jpg
712KB, 4300x2608px
Whats goin on here
>>
File: pixiv8010579.jpg (458KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv8010579.jpg
458KB, 1024x768px
KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY
KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR
FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>2911571
Dead nigger storage.
>>
File: pixiv22011528.png (202KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv22011528.png
202KB, 800x600px
KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY
KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR
FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY.
>>
File: KineMainFolder1291.jpg (68KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder1291.jpg
68KB, 718x900px
>>2911575
oh hey the kill your family show
>>
File: 431272.jpg (395KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
431272.jpg
395KB, 1600x1200px
>>2911581
>>2911571
KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY
>>
"Great, just a prank call," she says, rolling her eyes. "Someone give me a call if they're actually looking for some service."
>>
File: 444914.jpg (149KB, 1252x704px) Image search: [Google]
444914.jpg
149KB, 1252x704px
>>2911586
KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>2911590
Is this the Krusty Krab?
>>
>>2911575
Ah, The Kill Your Family channel.
I loved this show as a boy, watched it for hours.
>>
File: kensquare.png (21KB, 110x111px) Image search: [Google]
kensquare.png
21KB, 110x111px
>>2911563
But how could you have been ready for

>pets the Kurisu
>>
Told you guys he was worse than Nue ever was.
>>
File: 1.jpg (4KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4KB, 290x174px
영용한 조선인민군 장병들과 조선인민내무군 장병들!
영광스러운 조선로동당창건 일흔돐경축 열병식에 참가한 열병부대 지휘관,전투원동무들!
로농적위군과 붉은청년근위대 대원들!
존경하는 평양시민 여러분!
온 나라 전체 당원들과 근로자들!
해외동포들과 외국의 벗들!
동지들!

오늘 우리는 승리자의 크나큰 긍지와 환희에 넘쳐 조선로동당 당기가 창공높이 휘날리는 10월의 명절을 맞이하였습니다.

10월 10일은 우리 조국과 인민에게 있어서 자기의 운명을 책임지고 이끌어주는 진정한 혁명의 전위대,전투적참모부의 탄생을 경축하는 의의깊은 혁명적명절입니다.

오늘의 성대한 열병식과 군중시위는 우리 당이 장장 70년간 군대와 인민을 령도하여 억척같이 다져온 무진막강한 위력을 남김없이 보여줄것이며 조선로동당의 두리에 굳게 뭉쳐 광명한 미래에로 용기백배,신심드높이 나아가는 천만군민의 혁명적기상을 만천하에 과시하게 될것입니다.

승리와 영광으로 빛나는 조선로동당의 성스러운 력사를 긍지높이 돌이켜보는 이 뜻깊은 자리에서 우리 당의 수백만 당원들과 전체 인민군장병들,인민들의 다함없는 경모와 충정의 마음을 담아 영광스러운 우리 당의 창건자이신 위대한 수령님과 존엄높은 우리 당 조선로동당의 영원한 총비서이신 위대한 장군님께 가장 숭고한 경의와 영원무궁한 영광을 드립니다.

그리고 위대한 수령님들의 령도를 충직하게 받들어 우리 당의 강화발전과 조국의 부강번영을 위하여 자기의 고귀한 모든것을 다 바친 항일혁명선렬들과 인민군렬사들,애국렬사들에게 숭고한 경의를 표합니다.
>>
File: 4L_M1Vdpsz1.png (253KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
4L_M1Vdpsz1.png
253KB, 625x833px
Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl want to dig out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'
Thinking will i live another twenty fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright
I got a beep from Kim and she can fuck all night
Called up the homies and I'm askin' y'all
Which park, are y'all playin' basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week fucked around and got a triple double
Freaking brothers every way like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day
Drove to the pad and hit the showers
Didn't even get no static from the cowards
Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me
Saw the police and they rolled right past me
No flexin', didn't even look in a niggas direction as I ran the intersection
Went to $hort Dog's house, they was watchin' Yo! MTV Raps
What's the haps on the craps
Shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em
Roll 'em in a circle of niggaz and watch me break 'em
With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven
Seven even back do' little Joe
I picked up the cash flow
Then we played bones, and I'm yellin' domino
Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A.
Today was a good day
Left my niggas house paid
Picked up a girl been tryin' to fuck since the twelfth grade
It's ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic
The Lakers beat the Supersonics
I felt on the big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny
And my dick runs deep so deep so deep put her ass to sleep
Woke her up around one
she didn't hesitate, to call Ice Cube the top gun
Drove her to the pad and I'm coasting
Took another sip of the potion hit the three-wheel motion
I was glad everything had worked out
>>
File: 3178116766_7885e40eca.jpg (88KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
3178116766_7885e40eca.jpg
88KB, 500x377px
>>2911586
Fuck you for beating me to the joke, Yu-Ki-Ne.
>>
>>2911612
fuck off baron
>>
File: Kim_Jong_Un_3523321k.jpg (61KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Jong_Un_3523321k.jpg
61KB, 858x536px
당에 무한히 충실한 우리 인민은 당창건 일흔돐을 혁명적대경사로 빛내이기 위하여 백두의 붉은 혁명정신으로 온갖 도전과 난관을 박차고 어머니당에 드리는 전례없는 로력적선물들을 마련하였습니다.

인민의 불같은 충정이 굽이치는 승리의 광장,경축의 광장에 서고보니 우리 인민을 떠난 오늘의 이 자리를 어떻게 생각이나 할수 있으랴 하는 인민에 대한 고마움에 지금 이 시각 경건한 마음으로 사랑하는 우리 인민들의 정겨운 눈빛들을 마주하게 됩니다.

우리 당이 장장 70년세월 그 어떤 광풍에도 끄떡없이 승리와 영광만을 아로새기며 혁명을 전진시켜올수 있은것은 우리 당을 운명의 전부로 믿고 따르며 당의 위업을 충직하게 받들어온 위대한 인민이 있었기때문입니다.

우리 당의 력사는 곧 인민이 걸어온 길이고,우리 당의 힘은 곧 인민의 힘이며 우리 당의 위대함은 곧 인민의 위대함이고 우리 당이 이룩한 승리는 위대한 우리 인민의 승리입니다.

혁명의 준엄한 년대들마다 우리 당에 무한한 힘과 용기를 주었고 강인한 의지로 력사의 험한 풍파속을 뚫고오며 함께 울고 함께 웃으며 언제나 당과 운명을 함께 해준 사랑하는 전체 인민들에게 당창건 일흔돐을 맞으며 조선로동당을 대표하여 깊이 허리숙여 뜨거운 감사의 인사를 삼가 드립니다.

나는 당의 호소따라 사회주의강성국가건설의 모든 전역에서 애국의 더운 피와 땀을 아낌없이 바치며 10년을 1년으로 주름잡는 영웅적신화들을 련이어 창조하고 승리의 대축전장에 떳떳이 들어선 우리의 미더운 당원동지들과 영용한 인민군장병들,자랑스러운 청년전위들을 열렬히 축하하며 뜨거운 감사를 보냅니다.
>>
File: KineMainFolder1267.png (232KB, 497x421px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder1267.png
232KB, 497x421px
>>2911624
Gladly I'd fuck me
>>
File: Kim-Jong-Un.jpg (114KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-Un.jpg
114KB, 1200x630px
아울러 우리 인민의 경사의 날을 축하하여 여기에 참석한 여러 해외동포들과 외국의 벗들을 열렬히 환영합니다.

동지들!

조선로동당의 력사는 위대한 수령님들의 령도밑에 인민의 운명을 책임지고 조선혁명을 승리에로 이끌어온 자랑스러운 행로입니다.

위대한 수령님과 위대한 장군님께서는 력사상 처음으로 우리 당을 인민을 위하여,인민대중과 한덩어리가 되여 투쟁하는 불패의 혁명적당,참다운 령도적정치조직으로 건설하시였습니다.

우리 당은 자기의 붉은 기폭에 마치와 낫과 붓을 아로새긴 때로부터 인민과 한시도 떨어져본적이 없으며 언제나 인민을 하늘처럼 섬기며 혁명을 전진시켜왔습니다.

력사에는 우리 혁명처럼 가장 간고하고 복잡한 조건에서 걸음걸음 혁명의 진퇴를 판가리하는 준엄한 시련과 역경을 헤쳐온 례는 없습니다.

신생조선은 너무도 청소하였으나 세계제패야망에 환장한 미제는 참혹한 전쟁을 강요하였고 빈터우에서 허리띠를 조이면서 힘들게 복구하면 또 새로운 침략의 위험을 몰아왔으며 인민경제를 발전시키자고 하면 전대미문의 제재와 봉쇄로 앞길을 가로막았습니다.
>>
>>2911628
Who the fuck is baron?
>>
File: 123.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
그러나 우리 당은 그 어떤 곤경속에서도 항상 배심든든히 돌진하였으며 이 땅우에 거창한 전변의 새 력사를 펼치고 위대한 승리만을 안아왔습니다.

력사의 돌풍속에서 우리 당이 믿은것은 오직 위대한 인민뿐이였으며 우리 인민은 조선로동당의 둘도 없는 지지자,조언자,방조자였습니다.

지난날 세계혁명운동사의 교훈은 집권당이라고 하여,당의 력사가 오래다고 하여 저절로 령도적권위와 전투력이 높아지고 혁명을 잘 이끄는것이 아니라는것을 보여주고있습니다.

오늘 우리 당이 지닌 높은 권위와 쌓아올린 거대한 업적은 혁명 그자체를 인민에 대한 사랑과 믿음으로 정식화하시고 당건설과 당활동에 철저히 구현하여오신 위대한 수령님과 장군님의 탁월한 혁명사상과 비범한 령도에 의하여 마련된것입니다.

인민의 마음속에 깊이 뿌리박고 오직 인민을 위하여 헌신적으로 복무한 여기에 우리 당이 력사의 모진 광풍에도 흔들림없이 혁명의 방향타를 억세게 틀어쥐고 자주,선군,사회주의위업을 줄기차게 이끌어온 근본비결이 있습니다.

조선로동당은 인민대중과 혼연일체를 이룬 불패의 당입니다.

혁명령도의 전기간 우리 당은 나아갈 침로를 정할 때마다,준엄한 난국에 부닥칠 때마다 인민을 먼저 찾고 인민의 소박한 목소리에 귀를 기울이였으며 인민의 진정에서 무궁무진한 힘을 얻군 하였습니다.
>>
>>2911620
Shut up, Chara.
Stop listening to crap.
>>2911634
Shut up, Yukine.
Stop being crap.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1600x900px
>>2911609
>Kurisu's heart explodes,the surprise of the unexpected move was too much for her.
NO! HOW COULD I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT COMING?!
>>
File: 123123.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
전지전능한 인민대중의 창조력은 우리 당이 세기적인 락후와 빈궁이 지배하던 이 땅우에 자주,자립,자위의 강대한 사회주의성새를 일떠세우고 제국주의의 악랄한 봉쇄속에서 강국건설의 새시대를 열어놓을수 있게 한 기적의 원천이였습니다.

우리 당에 있어서 인민들의 정치적생명과 물질문화생활을 전적으로 책임지고 돌보아주는것은 한시도 소홀히 할수 없는 제일중대사로,본분으로 되여왔습니다.

나라의 운명이 판가리되는 최악의 시련속에서도 천신만고를 다하여 인민의 행복을 위한 귀중한 씨앗들과 사회주의재부들을 마련하고 인민적시책들을 변함없이 실시해온것은 인민의 운명을 책임진 우리 당만이 베풀수 있는 인민사랑의 정치입니다.

우리 당이 언제나 인민대중을 생명의 뿌리로,무궁무진한 힘의 원천으로 여기고 인민의 리익을 최우선,절대시해온것으로 하여 우리 인민들은 당을 진정 운명의 등대로,어머니로 믿고 따르게 되였으며 이 땅우에는 일심단결의 대화원이 자랑스럽게 펼쳐지게 되였습니다.
동지들!

인민을 위하여 투쟁하는 조선로동당의 위력은 무진막강한 혁명무력을 가지고있는데 있습니다.

우리 인민은 총이 없는 백성은 망국노의 설음을 면치 못하며 혁명의 총대우에 인간의 존엄도 행복도 있다는 진리를 뼈에 사무치게 새긴 인민입니다.

우리 당은 언제나 인민의 안녕과 생명재산을 믿음직하게 지켜낼수 있는 불패의 군력을 마련하는데 선차적인 힘을 넣어왔습니다.
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
우리 당의 독창적인 자위로선과 선군정치에 의하여 인민군대는 그 어떤 침략세력도 단매에 때려부실수 있는 최정예혁명강군으로 자라나게 되였으며 전인민적,전국가적방위체계가 부단히 강화되여 지금 우리 국가는 금성철벽의 요새로,세계적인 군사강국으로 전변되였습니다.

우리의 혁명적무장력은 언제나 조국보위,혁명보위,인민보위의 위력한 보검이였으며 조국의 부강번영과 인민의 행복을 창조해나가는 힘있는 선봉대,돌격대였습니다.

경제국방병진로선을 제시하고 조국수호와 사회주의건설을 유기적으로 결합시키는 과정에 우리 당은 모든것이 부족한 속에서도 자체의 힘으로 전반적국력을 비약적으로 높이고 동시에 인민생활도 향상시켜나가는 귀중한 경험을 쌓았습니다.

침략과 전쟁으로 제 몸집을 비육시켜 온 횡포한 미제와 직접 맞서 수치스러운 패배만을 안기고 제국주의의 강도적인 제재와 봉쇄도 강행돌파해나가는 우리 군대와 인민의 불굴의 기상과 단합된 힘은 원쑤들을 극도의 불안과 공포에 몰아넣고있습니다.

우리 당은 오늘 우리의 혁명적무장력이 미제가 원하는 그 어떤 형태의 전쟁에도 다 상대해줄수 있으며 조국의 푸른 하늘과 인민의 안녕을 억척같이 사수할 만단의 준비가 되여있다는것을 당당히 선언할수 있습니다.

동지들!

조선로동당의 남다른 긍지는 혁명의 전도와 민족의 장래를 떠메고나갈 청년대군이 준비되여있는것입니다.

우리 당은 창당 첫시기부터 혁명의 장기성을 내다보고 청년중시를 전략적로선으로 내세웠으며 청년들을 주체혁명위업수행의 맹장들로 키워왔습니다.
>>
File: kenny8.jpg (24KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
kenny8.jpg
24KB, 366x400px
>>2911640
YOU CANNOT OUT-PANDA THE PANDA!
>>
>>2911620
Any daddies here want to give me their cummies?!
>>
File: 20120724132824.jpg (101KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
20120724132824.jpg
101KB, 500x695px
A real human being
And a real hero

Back against the wall and odds
With the strength of a will and a cause
Your pursuits are called outstanding
You're emotionally complex

Against the grain of dystopic claims
Not the thoughts your actions entertain
And you, have proved, to be

A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being

A pilot on a cold, cold morn' (morning)
155 people on board
All safe and all rescued
From the slowly sinking ship
Water warmer than
His head so cool
In that tight bind knew what to do

And you, have proved, to be
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being
And a real hero
A real human being

A real human being

A real human being
>>
>>2911654
Silica, why must you be so lewd?
>>
File: 4L_rk31ogmH.gif (42KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rk31ogmH.gif
42KB, 500x357px
>>2911639
Marik is a faggot

>>2911654
Shut up
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 649x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 649x764px
>>2911652
You better be prepared, because I'm gonna ruffle your hair later.
>>2911654
I always want to, Silica!
>>
>>2911654
I did not mean to quote that..
>>2911667
Do you want to be my daddy?
>>2911662
Because I like feeling squishy!
>>
File: jesus christ.png (640KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.png
640KB, 900x900px
>>2911668
You wouldn't dare.
>>
i fucking hate this place
>>
File: tumblr_mwuxps9pTh1rawb5do1_1280.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwuxps9pTh1rawb5do1_1280.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>2911667
Which part of the shutting of the up are you having a difficult time with, binky boy?
>>2911680
Shut up, Anon.
>>
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda...

I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me
>>
>>2911677
I want to grope the Kenny
>>
>>2911690
no u fag
>>
>>2911734
NO U
>>
>>2911636
Just a person that a lot of people hate, so people feel the need to blame and shitpost me for everything to the point where its a meme
>>
File: 4L_DcuiHUk8.png (2MB, 1280x1322px) Image search: [Google]
4L_DcuiHUk8.png
2MB, 1280x1322px
>>2911674
Naw

>>2911690
Wait, wake up in the morning to the clear blue sky
Turn up the music when I hop in the ride
The windows down let the whole world see
Can’t nobody rock it like the little old me

I’m the bomb and I’m ’bout to blow up

I got my chucks and my dickies and I put it on black
Banging Sinatra in the black cadillac
My old lady leaning out the whole window
Everybody lookin’ when we walk in slow

Wait, 1 for the money and a 2 for the show
But 3 to be a legend even if I’m poor
I ain’t chasin’ nothin’ you gon’ have to catch me
And if you wanna taste you gon’ have to pay a fee

Call my mama, in-laws and my little scarecrows?
When they hear my record well they all hit the floor
Babies rock a pose c’mon fill the front row
The homies in the back tip their hats real low

Wowo wooo..
Wowo wooo.. (everybody singing now)
Wowo wooo..
Wowo wooo..
Wowo wooo..
Wowo wooo.. (alright now)

Ok, come on everybody won’t you clap your hands
White folks do it on time if they can
Sounds good, now here’s the plan
Let’s all sing together like we’re in the same band

I’m the bomb and I’m ……. …………

Now, we’re gonna reach another whole new level
Grabbin’ the light on the run from the devil (watch out)
Been downtown for too long
I feel the sun risin’ all up in my bones

I’m the bomb and I’m ’bout, to blow up!

Wowo wooo..
Wowo wooo..
Wowo wooo.. (everybody
>>
File: KineMainFolder1292.jpg (63KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder1292.jpg
63KB, 604x483px
>>2911738
>fucks your ass like your yaoi
>>
File: 6bb20e8133164a1a6f49ab35b876fb32.jpg (494KB, 776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6bb20e8133164a1a6f49ab35b876fb32.jpg
494KB, 776x1000px
>>2911668
Later tonight when you come home! I'll be wearing those thigh highs you like~
>>2911780
Why do you hate me?
>>
>>2911677
I want to grow the Kenny
>>
File: 17250842_2.jpg (37KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
17250842_2.jpg
37KB, 640x368px
>>2911779
Don't forget.
Kill yourself you fucking slav nigger.
>>
File: char_3308.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_3308.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>2911779
Shut the fuck up, Baron.
Stop avataring crap.
>>2911803
Shut the fuck up, Yukine.
>>2911780
You should wake up in the morning and ask yourself, is life worth living should you blast yourself?
Then you should blast yourself.

And while were on the topic, I hereby declare myself The Smuggest Of Them All.
>>
File: kennyheart.jpg (79KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kennyheart.jpg
79KB, 667x1000px
>>2911722
Nobody's stopping you.

>>2911808
Tempting.
>>
>>2912567
>I feel kind of hurt. She doesn't have to let me. Having nothing else to say, I sigh to prepare myself.
You shouldn't; you don't have to. I just would...l--love to do it, but what I should NOT do, is to do that if you don't want to.
>>
File: 015.jpg (276KB, 1555x1444px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
276KB, 1555x1444px
Huh.

Oh good, they are gone.
>>
>>2912629
Oh, we have a Mokou now?
>>
File: 024.jpg (587KB, 1080x1400px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
587KB, 1080x1400px
>>2912646
Yup!

I won the poll from yesterday, so here I am now!

Please take good care of me.
>>
Can you believe it, Zach? They still haven't caught that predator yet. What was their name again? Right, "Iowa"! Like the state. Did you know that the 1984 movie Children of the Corn was filmed in Iowa? What a horror show that was! I believe it got so popular that it got eight sequels. I know that sounds like a lot, right, Zach? Eight!
>>
>>2912659
Welcome to the thread then, too bad this place is way too empty because of the earlier shitposting.
>>
File: 047.jpg (262KB, 591x984px) Image search: [Google]
047.jpg
262KB, 591x984px
>>2912697
I know, I was there.

Made me go back to the bamboo forrest. If I feel like putting up with so much shit I would listen to one of Kaguyas self-centered stories.
>>
File: de8559211d92decf0f3b5a08af51b53e.jpg (883KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
de8559211d92decf0f3b5a08af51b53e.jpg
883KB, 1000x1000px
>Felicia hums quietly to herself as she wields a broom, lightly pushing away the trash HG left behind after their party
Hmm hmm hmm~ Such a mess! A maid's work is never done.
>>
>>2912664
Wait, did it seriously get eight sequels?
>>
>>2912735
>Looks up Felicia's skirt
>>
>>2912735
>slaps ass
>>
>>2912659
Pretty sure Mokou won because hg shitposters
>>
>>2912735
>Her Lord's voice csn be heard coming from the entrance of the room, yelling for her.
Felicia! Felicia, are you here!? Are you too busy!?
>>
File: Kaga (8).jpg (20KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (8).jpg
20KB, 472x472px
>>2912723
Seems like I've arrived just in time for calm hours to arrive. Welcome.
>The shipgirl bows her head at the white haired woman.

>>2912735
Thank you for your kind service.
>Kaga respectfully bows at the maid before going back to her seat, watching the woman performing her cleaning duties.
>>
>>2912735
Oh felicia, sorry i ment to clean up a bit first so i could enjoy you like a few mornings ago but the more i thought about it i uh... couldnt get my hand free
>the prince looks down in a bit of shame but cant help but stare at her legs
can you relieve me again?
>>
File: 009.png (527KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
527KB, 900x700px
>>2912749
I dunno, the poll was yesterday and they weren't here yesterday.

And what do I have to do with those HG people anyway?
I don't even know what HG is.

>>2912768
And who are you supposed to be?
>>
File: Kaga (9).jpg (89KB, 800x885px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (9).jpg
89KB, 800x885px
>>2912795
Kaga Class Standar Carrier. You can call me Kaga for short. Pleased to meet you.
>>
File: york.jpg (24KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
york.jpg
24KB, 600x671px
>>2912737
That's right! Different writer and producer every time. They tried really hard to turn it into a cash cow franchise. They're still trying, actually. Supposedly, a new one is due to be released later this year.
>>
>>2912742
>The airhead is too busy dusting to notice the man look up the hem of her black skirt, revealing her lacy black underwear beneath.

>>2912742
Ah! Um, hello! We usually shake hands around here...

>>2912761
Huh? My Lord, I'm cleaning the ball room! I'll be there in a second!
>The maid hurriedly runs over to the calling voice.

>>2912768
Oh, hello madame! Welcome! Are you a guest of the Lord?
>Felicia continues up sweep, brushing away garbage and bile left by the now gone miscreants.

>>2912772
Good afternoon Lord. This is not your fault, this is just our...ummm...rambunctious guests. Did you need help with something?
>Felicia addresses him as she is bending over a waste bin, emptying contents within.
>>
File: me.png (728KB, 860x1104px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
728KB, 860x1104px
You're the greatest, LD
>>
>>2912842
You're the greatest, LD
>>
>>2912832
>the prince of Nohr slowly walks up behind his bent over maid, the waste bin filled with a stained handkerchief that would show what he needs almost as well as the hand running up the back of her leg
i need... something yes....
>>
>>2912842
No, thank you.
>>
File: 010.png (882KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
010.png
882KB, 900x1100px
>>2912804
What a stupid outfit.
This isn't even a proper archer armguard, it's just a painted plank.
Sorry, but is your lord poor or something?
And that skirt of yours? Waaaaay to short for a military archer.
You're sure you can shoot a bow?
>>
>>2912842
You're the greatest, LD
>>
Is there any busty waifu I can cuddle and grope to feel better after an awful night and so far day
>>
File: Kaga (44).jpg (50KB, 510x595px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (44).jpg
50KB, 510x595px
>>2912832
Not at all, I wasn't unaware I required an invitation to stay in this place, a few recognizable units from our military forces have arrived here, and so I decided to make an appereance.
>Kaga turns her head around, looking to find fellow fleet girls to appear on her sight.
Seems like there is none of them here at the moment. My name is Kaga.

>>2912866
My current equipment along with my proficieny in archery reedeems optimal for combat against the Abyssal forces, as well as any other long range battle. Our admiral does not lack wealth as far as I know.
>>
>>2912884
Wait for Iowa to come on later.
>>
File: 951a0ebdd278d6f0a5dde9ea5fecc6f9.jpg (354KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
951a0ebdd278d6f0a5dde9ea5fecc6f9.jpg
354KB, 794x1000px
>>2912861
Hm? I'm rather busy, but-ah!
>Seeing his dirtied finery caused Felicia to gasp and back up directly into him.
O-ooh! That! Um... yes but not here. Perhaps in your bedroom, Lord?
>>
>>2912832
Okay.
>The meek young man waits for her. Not that he has a choice.
>He takes a chair near the door and sits.
>>
>>2912908
Do it here! Do it here!
>>
File: BONE ZONE.jpg (183KB, 1270x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BONE ZONE.jpg
183KB, 1270x1280px
>>2912848
>>2912875
https://youtu.be/30TPy_AywAY?t=151

>>2912862
No saxophone for you

>>2912884
You can grope, I save the cuddling for someone else
>>
>>2912884
What's wrong, Anon?
>>
>>2912903
How do you feel about the western ships?
>>
>>2912906
Probably be gone by then. Oh well.

>>2912936
Not my cup of tea, but I appreciate the offer.

>>2912944
Work and interpersonal woes, I guess. Lonely.
>>
>>2912936
THICK
H
I
C
K

H-how's it going, mrs. Dominator?
>>
>>2912908
i suppose we can go to my bedroom but first...
>his hands reach into her dress and tug her panties down to her ankles and a smile crossing his face
i will be taking these
>>
File: stretch.png (86KB, 535x663px) Image search: [Google]
stretch.png
86KB, 535x663px
>>2912960
Oh it's been great, Worked out a bit, destroyed a solar system, ya know, usual villain stuff

>>2912958
Alrighty then
>>
File: Kaga (22).jpg (390KB, 1018x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (22).jpg
390KB, 1018x1200px
>>2912956
I have impartial opinions on that matter. Our alliance with foreigner ships was necessary to better withstand against our enemies. I've yet to fully socialize with any of them as of late.
>>
>>2912866
Oh snap, the scorcher's back.
>>
>>2912958
Ah, I wish I could help you out but it's bedtime. Hang in there the best you can!
>>
File: 019.jpg (357KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
357KB, 744x1052px
>>2912903
Clearly he is poor since he can't give his soldiers good equipment and has to work with makeshift outfits and gear.

In your case I would swear my oath to another lord. Literally any other. Because yours clearly has no idea what he is doing.
>>
>>2912981
Sounds like a good time. Feel like celebrating your victory/obvious superiority?
>>
>>2912987
You haven't befriended any of them? Why is that?
>>
>>2912994
Appreciate the thought at least, friend.
>>
File: victory pose.jpg (15KB, 212x400px) Image search: [Google]
victory pose.jpg
15KB, 212x400px
>>2913011
Oh hell yeah, and I think I know just who to use~
>>
File: ff49bd75eda24d756d21759fbb605b8d.jpg (171KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ff49bd75eda24d756d21759fbb605b8d.jpg
171KB, 707x1000px
>>2912903
Oh, no I suppose not in that regard...
>Easily convinced, Felicia nods her head quickly.
I'm sure your friends will come soon. My name is Felicia, maid to the middle born son of the kingdom of Nohr. It's a pleasure, truly.
>The maid extends her hand outward while expertly maintaining her cleaning duties.

>>2912927
>Crossing the large room, the pink haired clutzy maid appears before him with a pert curtsy. She bows her head out of respect.
My Lord. How may I be of assistance?

>>2912930
Sh-shush you!
>She angrily waves a knife.

>>2912961
Eh? Oh... they're dirty Lord...I can get you a clean pair if you needed one.
>Having no choice but to accept, she stands still as stone as the man drags her delicate silk panties down. When they reach her legs, she steps over one then the other.
Is that all? Let's go already...
>>
>>2913026
Oh? Who might that be?
>>
File: 021.png (504KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
504KB, 800x600px
>>2912993
What's that supposed to mean?!
>>
>>2913047
Uhhhh... Uh mmmm... Don't kill me, hot stuff?
>>
>>2913036
i prefer they not be a clean pair... and yes lets go
>he balls them onto his hand and uses that hand to hold hers and lead her in a rush back to his bedroom
>>
File: dominator bombinator.jpg (153KB, 818x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dominator bombinator.jpg
153KB, 818x1280px
>>2913041
You, Dork~
>>
>>2913036
Ah, good evening wench. Have the chores been done? Where's my bitter wife and ale?
> he says with a loud stern voice.
Seems like you've been working at a fool's pace...
>the man noted as he tracks mud and dirt into the castle. Dropping his axe on the ground and lumping a dead rabbit carcass on the table.

The wife needs to clean my super before it goes bad.
>>
>>2912664
>>2912809
I appreciate you.
>>
>>2913082
Oh, my. It is an honor to be chosen by you, my lord. How may I best be of service to you?
>he bows deeply in a sign of respect and submission
>>
File: Kaga (29).jpg (235KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (29).jpg
235KB, 636x900px
>>2913007
>The archer reaches her hand foward, griping Felicia's palm tightly before shaking hands.
I'm pleased to meet you too, Felicia from Nohr.
>The woman stares at the skilled maid, easily handling her cleaning tools even while greeting someone else.
...You have impressive abilities, Felicia.

>>2913023
The oportunity has not arrived just yet, perhaps now that BB-61 USS Iowa has become a regular in this place perhaps I could...

>>2913007
>Kaga maintains her standar composure, although clearly annoyed by the serious tone of her voice
I'm unnable to leave my position as a solider, besides, my gear is in fact adequate for combat as well as my archery skills, our admiral has done an excellent job on commanding our forces in the past.

Is there anything else you want to add to your judgment? I've yet hear your name.
>>
File: Kaga (33).jpg (23KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (33).jpg
23KB, 472x472px
>>2913036
>>2913143
(D-damn it all...)
>>
File: heart0.png (977KB, 2104x2878px) Image search: [Google]
heart0.png
977KB, 2104x2878px
>>2913025
Do you still need a cuddling Anon?
>>
>>2912884
>tfw not busty
s-sorry
>>
File: huh.jpg (217KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
217KB, 467x600px
>>2913127
>She seems slightly annoyed at your formal demeanor, glaring back at you with her powerful crimson eyes
Just get down and get naked, I haven't fucked any idiot like you in a long time~
>>
>>2913151
Yeah.

>>2913174
G-gomen
>>
Does anyone here like big dicks?
>>
>>2913036
>He gulps, and looks to the ground or anywhere but her face during all his speech.
My father told me to look for you and continue my...seduction classes. He thought it would be better if, from now on, I decided when to do this so I could prepare everything beforehand. Though, he demanded me to do this, at least...once per week.
>>
>>2913185
>Mika looks at you warmly and leans over.
Awe, well I hope I can make you feel better!
>The toned yet soft woman walks over to a nearby bed and pushes the covers off. She then fits herself in and pats a spot next to her.
Now come and take a load off~
>>
File: 032.png (628KB, 995x819px) Image search: [Google]
032.png
628KB, 995x819px
>>2913059
Sorry?
What was that?
Spontanious human combustion? We can do that!

>>2913143
You're unable to go Ronin?
Really, you should listen to my advice and don't let the past fool you. No Lord is undefeated and his soldiers will always fall. But if you are better equipped you might survive.

It would take one simple arrow, one slash with a sword, one pierce with a lance, and you've dealt your time in the military.

And my name? Fujiwara no Mokou.
>>
>>2913184
At once
>he quickly strips off his clothing and tosses it away before dropping down to the floor before her
How do you want me? Front?
>he smiles lasciviously
Or back?
>>
>>2913066
>The eagerness he showed while pulling the girl caused Felicia to blush wildly. She though used to it, she still felt a terrible embarrassment, even if it meant she got to please her master. So fast they ran she had to catch herself twice, stumbling at their pace. Finally arriving at his chamber, she proceeded in front of him, resting herself on his bed.
What did you have in mind?

>>2913106
Oh, good evening Lord. I've done my daily tasks already, simply finishing the touches here and there. I've prepared your evening drink here, sir.
>Bowing her head, she says nothing as he berates her work, choosing to quickly fetch a mop to wash off the grime he brought in. The maid left a stein sitting at the middle of his table.

>>2913143
Oh, thank you! Cleaning is the one thing I pride myself in!
>As she's speaking, the maid trips as she shook hands, causing herself to fall over.
Ah! Ow-ow-ow...um... oh, is that a bow? Do you train with Lord Zero?
>Trying to change the subject, Felicia is not too convincing as she remains on the ground, looking upwards at the girl.

>>2913193
Ah, so much? I'm surprised even he went that far... but that must mean it is working right? Come, let's review. Show me what I taught you!
>>
What is /erp/ listening to currently?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjnbhSTuqQ
>>
>>2913223
>The melancholy anon seems a little hesitant, his cheeks flushed, before he finally makes movement forward, sitting next to the large wrestler.
That's quite some wording you got there, heh.
>He chuckles a little nervously, resting his hands in his lap for the moment.
I've wanted to interact with you for awhile to be honest, but never found the right time...
>>
>>2913242
Can you take off your clothing?
>>
>>2913258
well... would you allow me to taste you to start out? it felt so right to be inside you its only fair i give it some praise with my own mouth...
>he kneels at the end of his bed, his head between her thighs and taking turns looking into her eyes and into the place he wants to kiss
>>
>>2913242
Oh c'mon! Can't you take a compliment? I'm trying to say you look good!
>He starts to back up slowly
>>
File: x001.jpg (79KB, 619x800px) Image search: [Google]
x001.jpg
79KB, 619x800px
>>2913272
Taking off is so 2015.
Let's BURN those clothes away.

>>2913308
Yeah, back the fuck off.
If you can't handle the heat get away from the girl on fire.
>>
>>2913269
>She giggles at the remark and before taking the bands off her hair and shaking her head to loosen it.
Awe, well that happens to a lot of us here. There are still some people I've yet to talk to despite loving their work.
>She then pulls the covers over your bodies and lies on her back. Mika then gives you a soft look.
Well are you gonna come down her and cuddle with me sweetie~?. I'd hate to move things too fast for you.
>>
>>2913348
>Already screwing up Mokou.
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaa.
>>
>>2913258
Well...
>My first session was learning to praise.
...You're a sweet person, who with justice doesn't blame people for the...offenses their relatives did.
>It's not very delightful to talk about the bad things your father, the King, does...
...The sweetness of you reflects on your appearance.
>Those last words make his blood boil in his head.
>>
File: Kaga (13).png (78KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (13).png
78KB, 718x1000px
>>2913258
>Kaga immediately crouches to the maid's level, placing her left hand behind Felicia while holding her arm with the right one, helping her to regain balance as she supports the maids to get back on her feet.
This is indeed a bow for long-range combat, but I've not trained with this person you speal about.

>>2913242
Although I'm not invincible in any way, I believe I have what it takes to survive on my own. Fortunately our war against Abyssals is over, until I'm required again I'll just dedicate my well-earned vacation for msyelf, coming to this sort of lecherous place was next on my schedule...pleased to meet you, Fujiwara no Mokou.
>>
>>2913349
>Enjoying the look of her hair completely undone like that, he blushes a little before laying down with her, warm under the covers and cuddling against her soft, yet firm side.
A-ah, don't worry about that. I know how people around here are. Indulged plenty times myself... just a little shy coming at it from this angle, you know? All sad, and with a new person...
>He rests a hand on her belly under the covers, beginning to gently stroke it, while he rubbed against her side.
>>
File: what.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
>>2913246
Lay on you back, I want that cock~
>She pulls her thin veil of a dress away, pushing it to the side and exposing her tightly clenched slit, not having seen any usage in some time, her hand drifts down, her index finger slipping inside her, warming herself up as she watches you drop down, her thick body, towering over you, glaring down and looking your over look a piece of meat, lifting a foot to your chest and kicking you down, flat against the floor

Oh I'm going to enjoy this~

>>2913268
https://youtu.be/63NiS3uZaTA
>>
>>2913348
Damnit, this is the second time I tried fire puns! You're so damn hostile, don't you ever even laugh?
>>
File: 1436614813829.gif (2MB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
1436614813829.gif
2MB, 600x478px
>>
>>2913258
>he takes a swig from the stein. But shorty spits it out
Yuck! What is this swirl you serve me?!
> Angered, he throws the cup on the ground. Spilling his drink all over the freshly cleaned floor.
Fetch me my good wine! I'm sick of this shot being served to me. That no good wife has the worst taste!
>he kicks up his feet on a short table exhales deeply.
23... 23 good men have perished in the last scouting raid against MacStavish house. All of them fools, but none were cowards.
>his face drops to a saddened one
Where's my wife...? I need comforting.
>he let's out another sigh
Come wench,
>he says in a more gentler tone
Clean my mess, remove my boots, wetch me my good wine... and pour yourself a cup...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>2913413
Hi.
>>
>>2913364
>>Already screwing up Mokou.
Show us a better Mokou. Or at least tell us how it's done.
>>
>>2913364
>Already screwing up Anon
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa,
>>
>>2913389
Right awa- oofh!
>He winces as her foot impacts against his chest, interrupting his speech and sending him crashing backwards to landing roughly on his back. Looking up at the imposing green figure looming over him, his eyes set upon her slick womanhood, his cock begins to harden at the mere sight of her nethers.
Please miss, help yourself.
>>
>>2913386
Mmhmmm~<3
>Mika starts to coo a little as you get close to her body. Her belly twitches as your finger graze across it and she starts to softly giggle.
Well there's no need to be shy Anon, I won't bite... unless you're into that~
>She then turns on her side so that she can lean next to you and an arm gets placed on your chest. Her head then lays next to it and she sighs.
So, do you wanna talk about what's bothering you or do you just want to enjoy the moment?
>>
>>2913268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CtEReZEaQ
>>
File: 035.png (1MB, 1000x1036px) Image search: [Google]
035.png
1MB, 1000x1036px
>>2913364
It's difficult to stay in character when many personality straits aren't given.
It's especially difficult if those personalites THAT are given complelty work against the ERP principle of whoring yourself out.

>>2913392
I laugh when something fun happens.

>>2913383
Like I said, with better equipment and gear it would be muuuuch easier to survive. But suit yourself, I don't really feel like mettling further into your affairs.

So, you're on your day off here? Why come here of all places?
>>
>>2913472
>His body warms over as he presses close to her, his hand at her belly grazing south, then north, then back again. He seems to settle on north though, as his fingers begin to graze against the underside of her large breasts. When she shifts position, it was sudden, and his hand actually gets caught in the cleavage for a moment.
Eheheh... I, ahh, can't say I'd mind that...
>He flusters a little, hand trapped in her softness. He leaves it there for now, staring in to her eyes.
It's... not much. Stress at work, stress with people... you know, the usual stuff, really? I'm sure you have those problems at times to... I'm just vulnerable right now I guess, susceptible to feeling bad about that kinda stuff...
>He trails off in to silence.
Thank you for being here for me.
>>
>>2913470
Oh, I plan to~
>She pulls her foot away, then uses it to prop up your swelling shaft, the hard rubber sole of her converse lightly brushing against your cock as she dropped herself onto the throbbing mass, enveloping the tip in her tight warmth as she forces you inside her with a satisfying pop, grinning to herself

Work those hips, slut~

>LDominator
>>
>>2913499
I'm not going to give up
>He steps forward and pokes you
I WILL get you to laugh. One way or another. You got that, kindling? It's now my mission.
>>
>>2913533
New thread
>>
>>2913543
Thank you Felica and if you have any desires... feel free to ask
>he places one of her hands on his head as he kisses along the inside of her thigh towards her most sacred place, giving it exploratory licks with the tip of his tonuge
>>
NEW THREAD
>>2913635
>>
HEY!
Any anon here ever tried to wrap broccoli in bacon, with hot sauce and syrup on it before?
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 274

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.