[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overseer Project thread. Have fun.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 4

File: overseer logo.png (2KB, 737x115px) Image search: [Google]
overseer logo.png
2KB, 737x115px
Overseer Project thread.
Have fun.
>>
Niggers love chocolate bananas
>>
Okay, I created a session:

name: Connecting_/co/_Convergence

pw: Hussie_Zahack
>>
>>2409905
there are already two sessions going on you little shit
>>
>>2409905
We already have one nigger

Also this is Charles, gatlingTophand please deploy The Totem Lathe, The Cruxtruder, and the Alchemiter I can't do anything
>>
>>2409928
Alright. Working on it now
>>
>>2409874
This is PyroDork.

Freemason you still online?
>>
HOW DO I OBTAIN COMPUTER
HOW DO I OBTAIN WEAPON
HOW DO I OBTAIN ITEM
HOW DO I PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME
>>
>>2409944
http://theoverseerproject.tumblr.com/post/140479716503/how-can-i-play-the-game
>>
>>2409940
Thanks
>>2409944
http://theoverseerproject.tumblr.com/post/140479716503/how-can-i-play-the-game
>>
>>2409928
Are you able to deploy a pre-punched card?
>>
>>2409928

Oh, what is it?
>>
>>2409969
Done
>>2409970
Session name: comblr
password: zahhak
>>
Someone please be summoner's server player I wish to play the game
>>
>>2409940
Please deploy the things fampai
>>
>>2409985

Thanks.

This is argentumAegis, can I get a server player? And does anybody need build grist?
>>
This is imafaggot. Can I also get a sever player?
>>
>>2410057

Sure.
>>
>>2410057

All right, deployed all your shit.
>>
>>2410032
What do you mean bydeploy? I'm Pyro's server player and I deployed all his stuff. The process of all this is confusing too but I'm good now.
>>
>>2410057

And I got you access to the first gate as well, if you need it.

Now, can someone be argentumAegis' server player?
>>
gatlingTophand

Gonna set up Arniesprite and enter the Medium
>>
>>2410089
Pyro here.

The process is long, but follow the links to the blog that's been posted here. I got into my land and my sprites been prototyped.

Ask me anything.
>>
is it too late to join this clusterfuck?
>>
File: bababbabab1458138293969.gif (774KB, 276x220px) Image search: [Google]
bababbabab1458138293969.gif
774KB, 276x220px
>>2410089
Oh shit then I don't who's my server player maybe I don't have one.
I thought this was just two player deploying eachother's stuff
That's super confusing
>>2410120
No
>>
>>2410120
not at all. connect to someone already in a chain.
>>
>>2410120

Join, and be argentumAegis server player
>>
>>2410143
Don't worry famalan.

>>2410151
Preferably a chain involving people here (gatling, Pyro, etc)
>>
Trying to open the cruxtruder. Doesn't work.
>>
Everyone post your sprites and what kind of grist you've got going on
>>
Is there a chat client on this thing?
>>
Do we want to do a Discord to organize this better?
>>
>>2410143
Nigga just click on the green Spurb menu.

Click on client and server. If nothing happens, that means you don't got no one.

You'll need a computer 1st.
>>
Okay this is Charles I just figured out that I don't have a server player so please add me I'm nice
>>
>>2410179
Equip a weapon, or captchalog an item from the Item catalog.
>>
>>2410199
I have a client player and I deployed all his stuff negro
>>
>>2410189
By all means, set one up. I'd join.
>>
>>2410224
Good my negroid blood relative.

Now do you have a server player? That person will be able to set you up with the basics.
>>
>>2410201

Can someone be my server player?

-argentumAegis
>>
>>2410189
I don't know what that means?
>>
>>2410245
Discord chat app
>>
https://discord.gg/0xjBKGheyqByTkXV

Discord server is up
>>
File: Arnoldsprite.png (9KB, 1083x119px) Image search: [Google]
Arnoldsprite.png
9KB, 1083x119px
>>
>>2410277
Holy kekkles that's awesome
>>
Khancer Deploy my stuff please
>>
Meta here. I guess I'll be a namefag when I'm in this thread to make things easier. Server, can you drop my stuff?
>>
Old player of Overseer here, anyone need help?
>>
>>2410523
I didn't even add a name in the post, nevermind I'm an idiot
>>
I want to be stringskind or shotgun kind, but stringskind caps out a good 4000 damage below Shotgunkind.
>>
>>2410628

Try using the QIC, it'll help you pad out stringskind to get up to the power level of shotgunkind pretty quickly.
>>
I don't know what I want to prototype, but I want this game to be winnable.
>>
>>2411011
>someone in my session prototyped something with a powerlevel of 100
RIP session
>>
i found a QIC glitch. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>2411355

share pls
>>
>>2411011
prototype some double pre-entries, and put all ability slots in timestop.
>>
can someone be my server
Aesthethic Memelord here
>>
>>2411383
i found the glitch a few weeks ago, it seems it's been patched. You used to be able to type -100 for artifact and +100 for build and it would have a zero grist cost. But apparently that's been patched.
>>
>>2411411
i mean client fuck
>>
>>2411392
I'm going to toss in either my Ekko or Zilean figurine and my pet snake.
>>
>>2411439
It has
>>
anyone know the grist weightings for QIC?
>>
anyone got polychromite?
>>
How the fuck do I equip a weapon? FAQ doesn't tell me shit
>>
>>2411458 here, will get one of the fags who still are alone
reply to this post
>>
>>2411702
You assign a strife specibus.
And after choosing an item from the item catalogue, go to your inventory and pick it up
Then go to your portfolio tab (underneath strife) and add the item to your strife deck
then assign it as a main weapon
>>
SBURB PLEASE GIVE ME MY FUCKING DIAMOND BRICKA
https://youtu.be/0VzSjkPzWa0
>>
>>2411886
did you delete your submission? i saw it five minutes ago but now i can't find it
>>
>>2412127
Yes I had to change it and I gave up.
Making original thing is too hard so i'll stick to the brickaphone and the brick of computing
>>
WHat are some tops for creating a character? T created a test character to get used to the UI so now I think I'm ready for the real thing
>>
File: oaaggh.png (202KB, 354x374px) Image search: [Google]
oaaggh.png
202KB, 354x374px
>>2413169
stonk
>>
>>2413169
What do you mean by "creating a character"? Choose a classpect you like, make sure you think through your naming choices - the format for naming consorts should be <Colour> <Name>. Choose the moon you like. Don't prototype a sprite over 40 or so unless you're not in a group where it'll fuck over other people. Choose a well-populated abstratus, or if you want to make your own, choose a "rarer" one. As for your grist types, choose whatever. Commoner ones would likely include wood, so I might consider using that, although it's up to you.
>>
I haven't started yet, because I'm still stuck on whether to be a Thief of Mind or a Knight of Mind.
-nordicTabernacle
>>
>>2413322
Knight would probably be cooler than Thief. Thief might mean stealing timelines to benefit your own, while Knight would be exploiting them (?) in some way.
>>
>>2413546
What has Mind got to do with Timelines? I thought I'd either get Thought Influence Powers or Tactical Genius Powers.
>>
>>2413704
Mind has to do with timelines/multiverse shenanigans. Terezi, as a Seer of Mind, was able to view other timelines to further herself, and in battle she had a combined fraymotif with Dave that realigned timelines to be more favourable (literally resurrecting Dirk).

It's based around choices, and as such, timelines seem to be a major part of it.
>>
>>2413737
Oh yeah, Choices. Like the flip of a coin. Right.
>>
I'm not healing up when I go to sleep? Also I prototyped Shuma Gorath and a time traveler (or dolls of both) into my kernelsprite guys.
>>
>>2413737
Oh, wait. Only Seers and Time Players have any power over timelines in the Long Run.
Like, Terezi could see where the Timeline went based on Decisions, and Dave/Aradia literally existed in those realms - Moreso Dave due to Aradia's method of Time Duplicates rather than TimeStream Manipulation.

If I were a Thief, I could steal someones Ideas and either Use them or Abandon them. But if I were a Knight, I could predict enemy Tactics and counteract them immediately.
>>
>>2413877
I flipped a coin and chose Knight.
>>
>>2413877
Hmm? I don't really think that's exactly it. Mind has very clear ties to "timelines split on one occurence", hence the coinflip. Timeline-based powers aren't necessarily a Seer-exclusive thing, since it seems to be an overlying theme of Mind, like how Heart has the theme of "soul".

While a Thief or Knight might not be able to see into other timelines in the sense that Terezi was able to, Thiefs might be able to "rip" part of a timeline into their own (ie loot, a previously dead person, etc). Knights, however, seemingly use their aspect as a weapon, so god knows what that would entail.

Probably something like Die's doll, where they would manoeuvre around obstacles using timeline powers (a la Elizabeth's tears from Bioshock Infinite, where she can summon cover from another timeline to protect you).
>>
Hello charles here, can someone brief me on what happened during my nap please
>>
So is the session even winnable? I know Nordic and I were left out of the main chain, but we can't go to all of the lands because of it.
>>
Where is the new thread/session? You guys kicked me out of it despite probably having the highest level in the session and telling you I was going to work, wtf. Now I'm stuck in the afterlife and need to be invited to a session.
>>
Bump. Still haven't been reinvited.
>>
bumperino
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.