[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /trash/ think of him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Mr-Metokur.png (451KB, 742x710px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Metokur.png
451KB, 742x710px
What does /trash/ think of him?
>>
>>11535354
notorious kinkshamer
>>
File: 1478745061626.jpg (152KB, 715x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1478745061626.jpg
152KB, 715x1538px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGJ7z-shsk
>THOT DETECTED
>>
>>11535354
Used to be good, but with his recent videos on Equifax, net neutrality, Youtube, etc. he seems crazy. He also writes like an autist in comments and gets triggered by dumb people.

And he lies a lot. Said he didn't have social media accounts, but than it turns out he has twitter, facebook and tumblr accounts. Said he would never do Patreon, but turns out he has. Said he doesn't like attention, but he sure loves being interviewed.
>>
Scout from TF2?
>>
>>11535354
very helpful
>>
>>11535354

It's clear that he was useful during GG. But really now all he can do is focus on internet youtubers and blow their personal lives out of proportion like we are supposed to be judging them.
>>
>>11535354
Entertaining enough, don't know why he has nuked his various channels in the past though
>>
>>11535523
>but with his recent videos on Equifax, net neutrality, Youtube, etc. he seems crazy
All he said was true though
>>
>>11535354
he's pretty funny but his latest hug-box episode was awkward and made me question good mental stability
>>
>>11535935
His*
>>
>>11535354
>''these people should be pointed and laughed at for their fetishes!!''
>>
>>11536055
When their art is horrible and worthy of mockery and put it out for everyone to see I fail to see the issue.
They could at least attempt to draw their fetish with some kind of skill.
>>
File: 1483946326739.jpg (11KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1483946326739.jpg
11KB, 249x249px
>>11536055
>mfw waiting for him to do my fetish
It's in the intro, it's inevitable.
>>
/ourguy/
>>
Used to be biting sarcasm, but now has completely lost his shit. Likely due to Equifax fuckin' everythang up. Not sure why he made a vid series pointing out only bits and pieces of certain fetishes, but I want to see him make them longer and really analyze the insanity. It's not like it matters though. Either he realizes he's going off the rails or he don't.

>>11536146
Giantess doesn't count as a fetish of mine, but the stuff in it was. Wonder if he'll do a singular vid on that.
>>
I'd love to see someone draw his avatar doing one of the fetishes that he's featured on Deviant's and see how he would react.
>>
>>11535354
The worst piece of shit ever on the Internet, you can't find worse than him!

>Inb4:"HURR DURR WHAT ABOUT THESE ELSA AND SPIDERMAN VIDEOS?!?"
These videos are disgusting but it's just a matter of time before to see them gone, InternetAristocracy faggot will always have fans not matter what and get away with his shits. Just for example he is the faggot who transforms the Gamergate to some Right-wing butthurt instead talking about the issues of the video game industry!
>>
>>11535354
His videos are cautionary tales about not going full retard online, it doesn't matter if he "kink shames" he's not the only one that does it. Even if he stops it's not going to change anything, and at least he's always entertaining.
>>
I like his snowflake series
>>
File: 1472004112417.jpg (32KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
1472004112417.jpg
32KB, 473x355px
>>11535354
>please tell me your opinions so I can steal off them rather than form my own
>>
>>11535354
He's a nigger
>>
Triggered
>>
>>11535589
Because he's mentally ill
The only people who just delete their online presence are people who have brain problems and people who have a LOT to hide
Metokur doesn't seem to give a fuck about the latter so guess which one he is
>>
>>11541074
Just to clarify, I like Jimbob, but he's a fucking nutter
I guess that's why he primarily makes videos about other nutjobs, to distract from how off his own rocker he is.
>>
>>11535589
starts with a, ends with m
>>
>>11540555
*glowing CIA nigger
>>
>>11538757
Dang now I think this now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.