[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you still live with your mommies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-08-22-stay-at-home-mom.jpg (400KB, 950x1457px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-22-stay-at-home-mom.jpg
400KB, 950x1457px
How many of you still live with your mommies?
>>
me
>>
>>11503251
I do. It's okay though, the statistics say the average moving out age here is 25 so I've still got a couple of years to go.
>>
>>11503251
Not with my mom but with my grandparents.
>>
>>11503251
>that comic
>>
>>11505344
What?
>>
>>1503251
No I don't live with my mom anymore. She died 2 years ago. I still miss her some.
>>
>>11503251
That looks hot. Sauce on this comic?
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (31).png (184KB, 1346x281px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (31).png
184KB, 1346x281px
In this country and economy we're lucky she has a roof above her head.
>>
>>11505344
that comic is freaking hot, short but hot
>>
>>11507298
You have a link or something?
>>
>>11503251
Had to move back after I couldn't afford to pay for my dorm room. I don't like having my parents pay for my school, so I'm back to living with them while I get back on my feet. I pay rent and I cook dinner for them every other night, so I do my best not to free load. I'm planning on taking this year to take a short break from school to get comfortable in my new job and save up money to both finish my last year and a half of schooling and move out to live with my girlfriend in about 5 or 6 years.
>>
>>11507322
http://www.shadbase.com/stay-at-home-mom/
>>
>>11503251
I do because shes old and decrepit and none of my siblings want to take care of her.
>>
>>11507874
>shadman
>>
>>11503251
yep and I'm 30
doubt there's any more hope
>>
>>11509265
Why haven't you moved on, anon?
>>
>>11509037
but he is not the one who draw that
>>
>>11509950
It was JLullaby, and for once it wasn't a "muh bbc" pic

Then Shadman saw this and posted a black dick edit himself so yeah, he ruined it again
>>
>>11503251
I'm 25 and I do. Let's be honest anons, if you have a shitty 7.25 an hour job, living on your own is near to impossible and staying sane and not depressed at the same time.

It's not that I don't want to, but it's really fucking hard to get out on your own. I fucked up back in high school and dropped out and now in a sense, I'm paying for it like a dumbass. But, I'm it sonic right now and it's actually not a hard job. Come to find out most of the people there are HS students or millennials and the GM is a nice old dude (baby boomer). We listen to music, take orders and so on. I am currently on drinks, learning to do the ice cream and a few other things. I'm getting it down. It's my 2nd week there. I've fucked up like a handful of times but because I'm so used to getting fired from a job for making the stupidest mistakes, I keep getting worried my other boss is going to fire me.

I'm honestly trying to get out of this shit hole and on my own. I have my learners, I know it's sad but I got into an accident about a year back and it scared me and I never got my license. I never thought it was important since I only got a hand full of places anywhere and my mom or my friends don't mind snagging me. Normally, but I don't want to depend on people my entire life. And my "girlfriend" so to speak is useless cause she's in Canada and I'm done dealing with that. She wants me, she can come to me. I'm not putting up with a long distance relationship (yes she's real, we skype).

Anyways, anyone who is around my age and is struggling to get out, do yourself a favor and DO NOT goto fast food if you can help it, McDicks is the worst and I've worked there 3 times. Fuck that place. They don't give a damn about their employees.

My best advice to anyone struggling like me is simple:
Try to take a few days off for yourself, but don't over do it, when you need something, don't hesitate to ask. Most managers are pretty chill about this. And just keep trying to be a good person.
>>
>>11503251
i do but im 18 and just getting started on life so i have a good amount of time
>>
>>11509950
Both are cancer, kys
>>11509999
Witness the power of Quads.
>>
>>11511176
Let me warn you about something my dear deluded franon:
You do not. You have about the amount of time a flea has to bite down on it's only meal. You need to goto college, find a good career path and run with it. You know what will happen if you don't? You will SUCK. Everything you learned about life in high school is a lie. Life sucks for the most part UNLESS you make it something special anon. My honest shitty opinion is that you find a place to live, get a good job where you can live with yourself and no one else. Because anyone you live with will eventually move out or want you out. If you can land a girlfriend cause lets face it, if you're on 4chan, especially on /trash/ you're likely single.

Just do this god damn site 1 favor, DON'T TURN TURN OUT LIKE US.

Be free, be happy, look for all the opportunities in life you can.

This goes for anyone at 18 or under that maybe here.
>>
>>11503251
I still live with my parents, yes. My younger brother moved out for quite a while, but he recently ran out of money, couldn't get a job, and had to move back in with us as well.

I feel very sorry for my parents.

>>11509265
I'm in my mid-thirties.
I still look for work, but even if I found a job tomorrow it would be years before I could afford to move out & live on my own.

>>11509928
I don't know: I didn't go to university so I just never moved out. I briefly had a job at a furniture store, but it turns out I'm a terrible salesman and never made it past the probationary 'we can fire you on a whim' period. I don't blame them; in two months I sold a footstool and one of your cheapest self-assembly table-and-chair sets. Frankly; I'd have fired me, too.

Since then I've not been able to get a job, and obviously there's no point trying to move out if I've no method of supporting myself.

My younger brother went to university, but he dropped out & never really found a job, either, so now a few years later he's back with us.
>>
>>11511641
Thanks, anon.

I swear to God I will be better than you.
>>
>>11515501
That's all I ask.
>>
>>11507874
Ah!
>>
>>11515078
Never is too late, anon. At least no that late.

You just need to find your real talent trying new things, anything but sales.
>>
No, because my mom is dead.
>>
Currently I am, I'm pushing 30.

I should be able to go back to work though if this new treatment works. I'm starting my new diet tomorrow in prep so, hey, things be coming up Millhouse.

My dream job is to work as a gas or electric meter reader. Other than walking 12 miles a day there's nothing to it.
>>
>>11511641
Thanks anon, I'm well let's say younger than I should be browsing 4chan. But I've been, read and seen things here long enough to understand that I absolutely cannot afford to become a terrible person in a terrible situation in my future. I've already started to set out to become an animator, drawfag just to start out with a sum of money, but with my current age I've have a couple a years left before I have to shift gears into a more corresponding lifestyle of being an adult.

I'm getting started with the hard things such as, where to go to college, if I want to take a leap year or head immediately into college, how do I support my mother and brother, as my brother is the only one working so far. All these questions I'm already making a game plan ahead of time anon. Thank you for looking out for everyone who just hit adulthood or the slightly younger adults, really means alot.
>>
>>11516218
I always thought that was a good reason to live with your parents if you're helping them and not I gues mooching off them. So if you can make it while living there at least thats something.
>>
>>11516274
I always believed that it was a good reason to stay with your parents, and it seems more likely as my mom is disabled with fibromyalgia, and is waiting for her pension. But in the meantime, my brother is working his ass off, had to drop out of college to help out with our situation. As soon as I'm able to find a job myself, it would be a much lighter load off my brother's back.

My mother and brother keep telling me that finishing high school is my main priority, but it really does burn a gaping hole in my heart to see them like this, and I feel terrible for not contributing.
>>
>>11516044
You're very sweet.
>>
File: my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg (37KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg
37KB, 320x310px
>>
Yup, I'm 26 and have no job car or anything. Have been thinking about just ending it because I'm the only one to blame. Yeah it's the cowards way out but I'm a coward
>>
File: dib.jpg (19KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
19KB, 550x404px
>>11508077
>>
>>11503251
I do atm just turned 24 and got my degree in social work , during school I was not working very much and spent all my money I had saved during my Internship to get said degree. Recently I just got a job about 2 months ago as a recreation leader and building supervisor and make 13 an hour, I'm very happy with the job bit it's only part time so I'm just staying with my family till I have enough saved and or find another part time job. So maybe within the year if I keep my spending to a minimum I'll be moving out.
>>
>>11503251
I live like 10 minutes from my parents' house, if that counts.
>>
>>11515078
shit my dude, anybody can at least push shopping carts at walmart or stock shelves
>>
File: 1503187857445.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503187857445.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>11503251
I do
She's having increasing amount of troubles with simple tasks due to accidents and injuries earlier in her life so I've become her full time carer
I don't have any bitterness about it, I wasn't really doing anything with my life anyway so it's all good
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.