[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: PewDiePie 'nigger' hysteria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_1136.jpg (94KB, 1125x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
94KB, 1125x918px
ITT: PewDiePie 'nigger' hysteria
>>
File: IMG_1138.jpg (63KB, 1125x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
63KB, 1125x428px
>>11502939
1/2
>>
File: IMG_1139.jpg (65KB, 1125x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.jpg
65KB, 1125x417px
>>11502950
2/2
>>
Wow. That sure is hysterical.

I don't know if I can handle all this hysteria.
>>
Words are just words, they are a bunch of letters strung together. In other words, they're meaningless.
>>
File: I used to do what.jpg (16KB, 419x279px) Image search: [Google]
I used to do what.jpg
16KB, 419x279px
>>11502939

It's not hysteria you dumbass.

He's the face of the YouTube brand. Anything he does reflects on the company.

Advertisers are becoming picky, they don't want people who make holocaust jokes or call people racial slurs to have their commercials.

To solve this YouTube created (like the lazy fuckers they are) an automated system that can forfeit the revenue videos make. It's created a revenue problem for countless content creators.

Do unless Pew shuts his stupid reckless mouth he'll be enemies with not only YouTube, but his sponsors and every person making a living on YouTube that wants to make videos that aren't for 10 year old son.

Don't defend this asshole.
>>
>>11503215
I'm pretty sure the nigger has made enough money to last a lifetime at this point.
>>
>>11503215
Google has centralised too much power. I'm glad what he is doing is turning away sponsors. The goliath must fall.
>>
triggered by triggered views
>>
>>11502950
>>11502963
They aren't wrong. Why are you so mad, /pol/tard?
>>
It is funny how the world changes. You're always led to believe that things just keep getting more and more
I dont know extreme? explicit? forward moving against delicate sensibilities. Like when nypd blues first started showing asses on network tv or music like how people were flipping shit over elvis and now it's it's cutesy. Hell the local rock station never censored music until janet jacksons boob was shown at the super bowl and to this day nearly 30 year old music has to be censored for our virgin ears

And now we have things like extra bad words that you can never say and all sorts of thought crimes. It's just strange to think about the sorts of things that were edgy and over the line 20 or 30 years ago compared to the things that are edgy and over the line now

Whats coming down the line? European style hate speech laws combined with mandatory burkas and dick sucking lessons?

If nothing else you have to admit that an adult saying or typing "n-word" is one of the cringest, faggiest things around
>>
>>11505385
Like try to find and watch an unedited version of the 1976 bad news bears. A PG movie from 40 years ago would be be R rated today. There are even plenty of pg movies with tits try to imagine that today
>>
>>11503165
words have meaning because people assign them meaning you dumbfuck, this is high school level shit
>>
>>11502939
oh my it's another e-celeb drama fiasco
why are youtubers so fucking stupid?
>>
>>11505385
Are you really suggesting that nigger being considered an extremely offensive word is some kind of recent development?
>>
>>11505491
Ha well I suppose recent is a relative term; but either way, I am sure you can recognize the difference between merely offensive and the status that the word currently has
>>
>>11502963
>Coming from a member of Smosh Games
>The same Smosh Games with a token black guy
>>
>>11505385
What's it like being retarded?

>>11505491
He's a /pol/kiddie, so of course he is.
>>
File: DIM9YbGXYAQX4RZ.jpg (98KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
DIM9YbGXYAQX4RZ.jpg
98KB, 750x642px
>>
>>11505713
Elucidate your position, senpai, you find nothing interesting in the ebbs and flows of social mores?

Nothing interesting about what art is or is not allowable?
>>
>>11505749
>trying this hard to defend being a retard
>>
File: C9g0VpHUAAEFaZf.jpg (96KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9g0VpHUAAEFaZf.jpg
96KB, 900x1200px
>>11505795
ok
>>
>>11503962
Yeah, HE has, but what about everyone else? I would hate to see guys like Somecallmejhonny and the crew of TRG to loose funding because of one person being an ass.
>>
>>11505491

It was a cool word in the 90s when rappers talked real shit.
>>
>>11503215
Nah fuck you and youtube can suck a fat one. Hope all those cunt advertisers leave and YT, and by extension google, loses billions.
>>
I'm gay, and I don't get offended when someone says faggot.

If I was a woman, should I throw a shitfit when someone says bitch?

Why should a black person get butthurt when someone says nigger?

It's typical liberal virtue signalling shit. They couldn't give two squirts that black people are starving in africa, but they'll make sure everyone knows how offended they are that pewdie said a naughty mean word! It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>11505912
>I'm gay, and I don't get offended when someone says faggot.
Because they usually don't say it in the old definition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7C0vd-L5lg

>
It's typical liberal virtue signalling shit. They couldn't give two squirts that black people are starving in africa, but they'll make sure everyone knows how offended they are that pewdie said a naughty mean word! It's fucking pathetic.
I'm not sure what's more hilarious, you're obviously butthurt at not being allowed to be an edgelord without judgement or that you pulled an Appeal to Worse Problems fallacy.
>>
>>11503215
>waaah waaah waaah mommy he said a heretical word!
>"one swedish guy living in the UK with his asian girlfriend reflects on a facet of the soulless globalist corporation GOOGLE"

Go off yourself you nigger worshipping marxist cuckold.
>>
File: DJZrKIgXoAAdgcK.jpg (107KB, 732x755px) Image search: [Google]
DJZrKIgXoAAdgcK.jpg
107KB, 732x755px
The real question is whats worse, rape or racism?
>>
>>11505944

depends, being raped by blacks is the biggest honor, since niggers are the ultimate human beings, bigger, faster and stronger than any other race.
>>
>>11503215

Advertisers then are in the black supremacism fiasco then. they WORSHIP the negro genetics!
>>
File: DJegdLDX0AANtaF.jpg (255KB, 1140x1170px) Image search: [Google]
DJegdLDX0AANtaF.jpg
255KB, 1140x1170px
>>11505961
Ah that is what he meant by this
>>
Is he trying to one up jontron?
>>
Why are people acting like PewDiePie is a racist now for saying nigger? I agree that he shouldn't have said it but I think people are blowing this out of proportion. He clearly isn't racist.
>>
>>11502939
I know saying nigger was dumb but if I said I was offended, I'd be lying. I'm finding hard to believe that all these people actually give a shit. Especially the ones who don't even like his content in the first place. This is something that you'd condemn when you're around a group of people to not seem racist.
>>
File: congo.jpg (165KB, 661x406px) Image search: [Google]
congo.jpg
165KB, 661x406px
What happens when blacks are allowed to govern a country.

48 rapes. Not in a week, not in a day, but in one hour on average.
>>
>>11507190
>Why are people acting like PewDiePie is a racist now for saying nigger?

Because most of the useful idiots brainwashed by marxist propaganda have nothing better to do than complain about someone saying a heretical word. ...despite the fact that mexicans and blacks themselves use that word every single day in casual conversation.

But media and other third parties picking it up have many reasons, most of which revolve around money and the jew. Corporations hate his ass because he's a "self-made man." Traditional media hates him because he does not conform to the PC "kill da whitey, take his stuff" cult and gets more traffic than they ever did. Communists hate him because, like the traditional media controlled by jews and staffed by communists, he does not conform to the "kill da whitey, take his stuff" dogma.

>he shouldn't have said it

Who gives a shit. You don't see anyone getting upset over niggers calling white people with their shitty derogatory terms, or about the ACTUAL racism of slanties, dune baboons or any other assorted third world subhuman. Why are whites supposed to be subject to this nonsense standard of hypocrisy? "OH NO YOU CAN'T SAY THIS WORD, EVEN BY ACCIDENT! DESPITE IMMEDIATELY APOLOGIZING FOR IT YOU HAVE TO BE PUBLICLY EXECUTED!"

Nigger. Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger ass digger shit licker. Who cares. It's the same as saying cunt, piss, shit, fuck, faggot, cockmongler, shit eater, etc. etc.

I've never liked his content, but just because one guy gets frustrated and expresses that with an cuss word does not justify this witch hunt against him.
>>
File: Amerifats 3.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 3.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>11507373
>What happens when whites are allowed to govern a country.
>>
>>11507398
>whites

Let me fix that for you:

>what happens when (((whites))) are allowed to govern a country and control most of its industries

[muffled hand rubbing in the distance]
>>
File: Amerifats 8.jpg (34KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 8.jpg
34KB, 300x348px
>>11507412
>muh jooz
Yes anon, it's a Jewish conspiracy as to why Amerifats can't stop shoveling food in their mouths.

Holy shit, kill yourself.
>>
File: It's A Conspiracy.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
It's A Conspiracy.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>11507385
>and blacks themselves use that word every single day in casual conversation.
Yeah, you really don't get it, do you Cletus?

>
But media and other third parties picking it up have many reasons, most of which revolve around money and the jew. Corporations hate his ass because he's a "self-made man." Traditional media hates him because he does not conform to the PC "kill da whitey, take his stuff" cult and gets more traffic than they ever did. Communists hate him because, like the traditional media controlled by jews and staffed by communists, he does not conform to the "kill da whitey, take his stuff" dogma.
Take your meds, retard.
>>
>>11507412
>reddit brackets
What's wrong with using quotiations marks?
>>
>>11507385
Not that anon. Ignoring all the casual racism here, there are plenty of people who get offended when white people are generalized and when racial slurs are thrown their way.

The idea that no one cares about discrimination or outright racism against white people is demonstrably false.
>>
>>11507385
>you don't see anyone getting upset over niggers calling white people with their shitty derogatory terms
Blacks didn't enslave whites for 200-something years.
>>
Funny thing is this would all go away if everyone called each other niggers. I'm not talking about nigga, the retarded attempt to co-op the word into a less offensive slur, but the actual hard R NIGGER.

If everyone is a Nigger, then no one is a Nigger. Stupid fucking niggers everywhere. Racial taboos and slurs are stupid, Baka gaijin.
>>
>>11507550
This.

I honestly wouldn't feel hurt if a black person called me a cracker or a Trump-voter. I'd just ignore them.
>>
>>11502939
The only reason it bothers me because it's clear he's just doing it for attention.
He's an attention whore and it doesn't matter if it's negative or positive as long as the money from youtube keeps flowing in from people clicking on his videos.

Which they'll do because they want to see the outrage.
>>
>>11507551
That's probably never going to happen. Using racial slurs, and even profanity in some instances, is considered unprofessional. Just because we can doesn't mean we should.
>>
>>11507550
Blacks are still enslaving other blacks in Africa. A Swedish man doesn't need to feel sorry what Americans did centuries ago.
>>
>>11507550
Oh, no, blacks and dune baboons were enslaving white people from the mediterranean area of southern Europe for centuries before whites started buying niggers enslaved by other niggers from those slaver niggers.

AND in far greater numbers than "whites" could ever purchase slaves from other africans.

In fact, dune baboons and niggers are to this day still practicing slave trading and "indentured servitude" while whites have had it banned for a long time.
>>
>>11507600
>Blacks are still enslaving other blacks in Africa.
So not whites being enslaved. Nice deflection.
>>
>>11507622
WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHIET
>>
>>11507600
No one here said PewDiePie should feel responsible for events that happened before he was born.
>>
>>11507634
Pretty much every ethnicity was enslaved at one point in history. What do you mean by this?
>>
>>11507550
No but we did put the nips into camps during WWII, we did use Chinks and Wetbacks as slave labor for building our railroads and expanding west and guess what... Every other ethnicity is Above Blacks.

>>11507595
In common every day speech. There are plenty of words that are 'unprofessional' to use but are not of a profane, derogatory or even taboo nature. Shenanigans, Romp, Prance... and on and on.
>>
>>11505909
Nice fantasy, kid.
>>
>>11507648
HOL UP

SO YOU WAS SAYIN'

WE PICKED COTTON AND SHIIIIIIIIET?
>>
>>11507649
Yes, but the same can be said about cursing like sailors. Using obsene amounts of profanity and racial slurs in day to day conversations would just get people to avoid and/or hate you.
>>
>>11507649
>No but we did put the nips into camps during WWII
Not even for a decade long. Not even for five years long. Try again.
>>
>>11507600
The reason we still don't use nigger is not because we feel culpability but because using racial slurs is dysfunctional behavior.
>>
>>11507373
I bet even their president is a rapist.

>>11505972
>Swedish Newsbusters

Men lilla vän...
>>
>>11507768
That's what I was trying to say.
>>
>>11505929
>>11505929
Where's your efforts in staving off starvation or homophobia, then?
>>
>>11507673
That's not the same, cursing like sailors is still seen as a taboo. The point is to neutralize the meaning of the slur. Of course trying to get any amount of people on board is difficult because everyone is afraid of they might be perceived as a racist because they say a word, not that they actually treat any one differently based on the color of their skin. It's akin to Aussies saying Cunt, vs Americans saying Cunt. In one country, it is the scourge and plague, while in the other it's g'day cunt.

>>11507721
Oh but ignore the Chinese and Hispanics... how convenient. No other race, in the US, is trying to get reparations for the sins of our long dead gramp's grand-dady's frumpy grumpy grandpa. And every other race is doing better than blacks, household income, education, prison population, employment, you fucking name it.
>>
>>11507796
>The point is to neutralize the meaning of the slur

"Just ignore the ill intent and hate meant by the word, and everything will magically become better!"

"If you react to the bully sucker-punching you and calling you a faggot, you EMPOWER the bully! Ignoooore the bully, and he will magically lose all power and realize how weak he is on the insiiiiiide!"

"This has been 'Sheltered pasty cunt teaches people with actual problems how to act', episode 46"
>>
>>11507819
Your jumps in logic are astounding. How you go from A to B is beyond me. You might want to take a breather and step away form the keyboard there, warrior. You're getting way to worked up about me spreading the notion that we should change the meaning of this hateful word and that you think we should keep it's initial vitriol, hostility and toxicity.
>>
videogames are for children
>>
>>11507793
>deflection
Nice. You'd fit in pretty well with the SJWs you pretend you are different from.

>>11507796
The chinese weren't slaves. They immigrated. They were underpaid and treated poorly, but they weren't slaves. Also I don't think there was a massive group formed after this era of labour specifically to hang them from trrees.
>>
>>11507550
Fun fact, the word "cracker" comes from cracking a whip, AKA a slaveowner. So every time a black person calls you a "cracker" they're calling you their master.
>>
>>11507858
Well that's the point about mentioning Chinese, many non-whites including Blacks, Native, Hispanics and so on, were treated as absolute trash. I guess I could have made it more clear they weren't slaves, but the fact remains that Blacks stay on the bottom. Blacks receive an inordinate amount of attention about the help they 'need' and the only other race to receive similar attention would be the Natives. They aren't doing well in terms of populace if I remember right with alcoholism and whatnot.

I do think the hate from groups like the KKK might have started with the Uplifting and stayed because of the special privilege treatment blacks have continuously received.
>>
>>11507796
That was my point. Both racial slurs and cursing like sailors are seen as taboo. If racial slurs can be "de-powered" through repeated use. Cursing can be to. The problem is that idea wont pick up as very few people want to look like an ass by yelling racial slurs and cursing up a storm for no real reason.
>>
>>11507914
They are also calling you a cruel slaveowner who sees other people as his property. Please don't try to argue "cracker" is a term of endearment.
>>
>>11507926
Oh but I find that hilarious. Imagine walking down the street and you see someone start spewing obscenities randomly, for no reason. And then a Second person joins in, and a third and so on. Before long, every person is screaming at the top of their lungs, NIGGER! CUNT! KIKE! WHOP! FUCK! PISS! I know it's a long shot to the moon but one can dream that maybe we would have insults based on something real rather than someone's favorite color.
>>
>>11507951
Yeah, that's definitely never going to happen.
>>
>>11507943
>Please don't try to argue "cracker" is a term of endearment.
Why? It's not like it can't become one.
>>
>>11503215
He's not the face of the YouTube "brand", he's the face of the YouTube Let's Play community.

He doesn't seem responsible for nor really cares about his fame, either. People getting upset over him using an expletive they don't like is just autistic, PewDiePie constantly uses "fuck" and other expletives and gets no flak for it despite his viewbase primarily consisting of children. News outlets just want to create a storm over nothing because it gets them more clicks and more ad revenue.
>>
>>11507971
It's not that it can't be positive. It's just I'd rather it not be.
>>
>>11507984
Of course you wouldn't, nigger.
>>
>>11507943
>Come hither my lil Saltine
>Let me whip you once again you bad bad girl
>Ooo yeah call me Craka one more time.
>>
>>11507989
That's the mindset I was talking about. I would rather have all racial slurs fall out of use, not just one of them.
>>
>>11507914
>white slurs against blacks are based on physical appearance
>black slurs against whites are based on how they treated them awfully
Really makes you think...
>>
>>11507796
The railroad workers were workers, not slaves. They weren't paid well but they came to America because they were paid more than they would have been in their home lands.

And Japanese internment was publically apologized for, with the descendants of those interned being compensated. They were also treated fairly well despite the circumstances, internment camps weren't concentration camps.

That being said, people getting worked up over the usage of "nigger" is stupid. Especially when it's accidentally uttered in casual speech and not being directed at someone. We don't need "forbidden words" because that leads to self-censorship on a larger scale, like how European SJWs are refusing to acknowledge Muslim migrant criminals are justifying their crimes with religion and instead trying to say it's a bigger problem.
>>
>>11507918
The Japanese that Attended those camps were recompensed that One time.
>>
>>11507918
>I do think the hate from groups like the KKK might have started with the Uplifting and stayed because of the special privilege treatment blacks have continuously received.
That's an interesting point that doesn't get brought up often. It's very plausible that many US-based white supremecy groups have their roots in seeing post-Civil War programs designed to help former slaves integrate into society as unfair. You have your white, Southern aristocrats who are suddenly shit out of luck while their slaves are freed and paid by the government to start their own farms. Not that they're right or wrong, but just an interesting point to ponder.
>>
>>11508092
Yeah, I think it's why there is a lot of resentment from the Right towards social programs in general. Because a lot of the social programs have odd prerequisites such as being black, being poor and it creates a privilege just because you were born to the wrong family or born the wrong color.

You'll never get a scholarship for that ALL black school, you'll never want to use food stamps but you feel cheated that others get free food, cheaper housing, pay no taxes.
>>
>>11507918
>
Well that's the point about mentioning Chinese, many non-whites including Blacks, Native, Hispanics and so on, were treated as absolute trash.
And you failed because you're examples weren't even comparable. Less than five years in an internment camp or being paid underwage isn't the same as three/four generations of slavery and then even after being freed having groups formed to hunt you down and having your communities underfunded by the government which lead to poor education, which lead to bad parenting, which makes the child grow up bad for not being raised properly, and then continuing the cycle with their own child.

>and the only other race to receive similar attention would be the Natives. They aren't doing well in terms of populace if I remember right with alcoholism and whatnot.
Yeah, who would have thought having your country and land stolen from you and basically being on the brink of extinction would drive you to drink?

>and stayed because
Lol, actually trying to defend the KKK. They stayed because they are dumb hateful rednecks.

>>11508092
>they dindu nuffin, they were good boys, they were just protesting a policy, white supremacist group of peace!
>>
>>11508187
>having your communities underfunded by the government which lead to poor education, which lead to bad parenting,

I'll bite you ignoramus. Poorly thought out Government social programs enables bad parenting by giving mothers, mostly, the money they need to raise a child without a father. Without two parents, the child becomes a piece of shit and continues the cycle.

Most men don't want to raise a child that's not their own and that leaves very little options for the single mother. Raising a child is hard and teaching them to be a productive member of society is even harder and asking a single mother working a full time job, while also receiving government benefits which enables this lifestyle, leaves little time to raise the kid.

Cutting those benefits would force the mother to find support from her nuclear family, not that that might be any better, but there would be more input from more people who have already raised a child, hopefully resulting in a better upbringing.
>>
File: naggers.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
naggers.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>11502939
I hope each and every one of his subscribers begin to use nigger openly.
>>
>>11508325
>I'll bite you ignoramus
Oh boy, I can just smell the salt...

>Poorly thought out Government social programs enables bad parenting by giving mothers, mostly, the money they need to raise a child without a father. Without two parents, the child becomes a piece of shit and continues the cycle.
This is a recent thing. Not a thing that happened shortly after slavery ended.
>>
>>11508325
>Cutting those benefits would force the mother to find support from her nuclear family,
No it wouldn't. If these single mothers are having trouble finding their significant other now, how would cutting their welfare make them more likely to get married? I think it would just force the single mother to take up another job. And as a result, giving her less time to raise her kids.

And the existence of bad, poorly funded government programs doesn't mean government programs are inherently bad.
>>
>>11503215
then "islamophobia" isn't hysteria by that logic as IS is the face of Islam.
>>
File: IMG_6930.gif (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6930.gif
4MB, 512x384px
>>11507398
>>
File: HITLER IS INTRIGUED BY YOU.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
HITLER IS INTRIGUED BY YOU.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>11503215
youtube staff, what a bunch of fucking niggers.
>>
File: ALL I SEE.jpg (140KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ALL I SEE.jpg
140KB, 960x960px
keep going King Felix, break those SJWs, show the world!
>>
File: 1501701311011.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1501701311011.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>It's "white people get upset for black people because of a preprogrammed liberal response" episode
>Again
>>
>>11503215
>He's the face of the YouTube brand. Anything he does reflects on the company.

GOOD.
>>
File: 1488484046234.jpg (90KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488484046234.jpg
90KB, 450x338px
>>11507398
>child rape is bad, but you know what's worse?
>being fat

top lel
>>
>>11503215
Oh no, someone said "nigger" on the internet, what a horrible person, unbelievable!
>>
>>11502939
Itt: people being sensative niggers
Its almost like our nation has a cultural problem that is unsolvable unless we purge an entire subsection of the population or something...
I mean how could that possibly happen?
>>
>>11508390
>This is a recent thing.
You got me there.

>>11508646
They have a kid, their chances of getting married dropped after they let the wrong man impregnate them. Giving them cheap housing because they can't earn enough isn't going to increase their chances of getting married. Grabbing a second job will do nothing to help raise the kid, but relying on her parents and grandparents will provide a better upbringing for the child.
>>
>>11507412
>The whites are so Master race they let themselves be manipulated by "inferior beings"
Really makes you think
>>
Cool, go post this on /pol/, they'll love it
>>
>>11509592
Many of these single mothers already rely on friends and family members to babysit their kids while they're a work. How could the mother be there for her kids more often if she's away from home with another job? Taking away money from already struggling single mothers only hurts them.
>>
>>11509667
You are still suggesting that the single mother aspire to be financially independent. While that works with higher paying jobs, most people don't hold higher paying jobs and furthermore, most higher paying jobs are held by men.

It would be irresponsible to hold a goal of financial independence while you raise a kid because that requires you to work. Cutting the welfare would force the single mother to move back in with her family where she doesn't need to worry about financial stresses, be that with the parents, grandparents, siblings or whoever else. They can also provide for the child's upbringing.
>>
>>11509765
Many single mothers already rely on their families and friends to help raise their kids.

Cutting welfare would increase the chances of the mothers taking up extra jobs to pay bills and make them more reliant on friends and family members to babysit for them. Your cut welfare scenario assumes the mothers have a family that wants them back/could afford them back, assuming they're not dead. This isn't even going into how less money increases the chances of people resorting to crime, and how might affect the quality of a kid's education. Making the kids more likely to make the same mistakes the parents did.

Completely cutting welfare is a horrible idea that would do far more harm than good. That's assuming a plan this radical could do any good to begin with.
>>
File: YWK9z19.jpg (86KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
YWK9z19.jpg
86KB, 640x714px
Never thought pic related would become unironic.
>>
>>11509898
My grandparents are always happy to see my ugly mug. Old people in general love having someone to talk to. The poorer do tend to commit more crimes but the biggest factor is bad parenting. I guess we disagree.
>>
>>11507398
>having too much food
what a damn shame.
>>
>>11507412
Does that make jews the superior race?
>>
>>11502939
I mean, there are literal tons of youtubers, lets-players and other people on the net saying nigger in a more hateful meaning than he did.

Everyone has said it to a friend, or in anger to themselves directed at someone not there. People need to get down from their high fucking horse
>>
>>11502939

I don't know this drama, but the thread title immediately reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6TbDB8Llho
>>
>>11510674
I think it's more about his position as the most subscribed to youtube channel and his role/influence he has in the youtube lets play and gaming communities. Kinda like if a random nobody said something vs.a very popular celebrity saying the same thing. Whether they like it of not, the celebs are held to a higher standard.
>>
>>11510777
that is bullshit. He's still just as much a person as anyone else, and everyone says dumb shit, its impossible to avoid. He literary has 0 responsibility towards anyone on what he puts out on the web. People flocked around him - god knows why, he's not very entertaining - and then he "shifted" his content for a while to fir into that demographic.

he didn't hold a gun towards anyone's head and tell them to follow him, and I don't get why he should be crucified for saying Nigger.
>>
>>11510855
Society has this toxic image of celebrities being the beacon of goodwill and fortune. Whenever someone in the public light so much as forgets to say bless you to someone who sneezed they're branded as an asshole. Meanwhile these same people could be jackasses in real life but have no repercussions because no one knows who they fuck they are
>>
>>11510855
I never said he wasn't a person. Only that he is held to a higher standard because of his "celebrity" status.
>>
>>11505912
Because niggers are inferior in numerous different ways, and lefties know that they have devote the bulk of their attention to them in order for their apologetics to overcome the tremendous amounts of crime and attrocities that blacks CHOOSE to commit.
>>
>>11507398
1. Mexico has skyrocketing obesity rates.
2. Niggers are the fattest demographic in America.
3. Blacks have never made a functional society.
>>
>>11511023
>1
All that ground beef for tacos amirite?
>2
[citation needed]
>3
Yet.
>>
>>11511282
>2
Not him, but yeah

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
>Non-Hispanic blacks have the highest age-adjusted rates of obesity (48.1%) followed by Hispanics (42.5%),

https://stateofobesity.org/disparities/
>82% of non-hispanic black women are obese or overweight, 56.6% are obese
>>
>>11509606
it's unfortunate but whites are plagued by things such as empathy that other races don't have.
>>
i'm a nigger but it actually riles my autism that white people are trying to attack pewds for all the nignogs that may or may not be offended

if you're gonna get mad because someone said nigger, at least let the people who the word actually targets stick up for themselves. if it doesn't affect you you have no reason to stick your head in everyone's business and go "durr whitey u cant say that the blackies own that word"

in the end if we "own the word" then ultimately it's not the white or hispanic or whatever's decision to play internet mob if someone says it. let black people who are actually offended speak up instead of this weird apologist bullshit where white people are attacking white people over something that isn't even their concern in the first place.
>>
>>11512827
Not that anon, but I'd like it if people would stop saying that anyone who doesn't get offended is an "Uncle Tom". This word has had power over a group of people for decades, but trying to lessen it's effect on you is bad in itself now? How does that work? That's like saying a kid is an asshole for rolling with the punches a bully gives them in the hallway
>>
>>11513813
To take a stab at it, people getting offended on behalf of others treat the blacks as if they have no agency
>>
File: 1475279178555.png (316KB, 657x705px) Image search: [Google]
1475279178555.png
316KB, 657x705px
>>11507398
in murica niggers and spics are much fatter than whites on average
>>
>>11509606
>>11510432
it's fine.

the patience is running out.
>>
>>11502963
I mean, yeah, but he didn't mean it in a racial context. He was just pissed and said the first thing that came to mind. He used it to insult, not to offend. The most I can see an argument for is subconscious associative racism, but not much beyond that. Anyone who is knowingly racist but doesn't want others to know will usually keep themselves under tight wraps, going out of their way to seem tolerant, but Felix seems secure enough in himself to be willing to joke about race. Kind of like how people who are secure in their heterosexuality are more comfortable in humoring homosexual actions for the sake of having fun.
>>
>>11515817
>My current options for life if shit goes down is to either go full commie and be sent to fucking reconstructive thinking camps or let myself be killed/enslaved by whites
Man, living under ((their)) oppressive power sounds less oppressive by the day
>>
>>11502939
>people still get butthurt about some words
The n-word these days means friend, bro or homie. So is not really that bad. I heard him said the n-word back then when he played gta 5 and no one gave a fuck about it. It's internet, they can say what ever the hell they want. I found this ironic and hypocritical how blacks thinks it's acceptable to say the n-word to each other while other race don't. Geez sometimes you people are overreacting by simple things.
>>
>>11518202
He used the hard R version, not nigga. The two sound make a world of difference, because most Americans were brought up associating nigger as an insult and nigga as a greeting. Though I'm not offended by it, but I can see this is detrimental in many ways.
>>
File: OItnWGv.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>11512749
>"My race is plagued by empathy!"

Don't cut yourself on that edge kid
>>
File: 1494973664440.jpg (47KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1494973664440.jpg
47KB, 667x645px
>Listening to white kids on 4chan
>>
>>11518526
But lad, everyone is assumed to be a white 15 - 30 y/o male on 4chan, no exceptions
>>
>>11503165
What are meaningless characters i see before me? I cannot possibly understand there meaning. It will forever be a mystery
>>
The solution is clearly to overuse nigger to the point that it becomes meaningless. That way, progressives have nothing to be offended by and /pol/shitters can no longer have their fun offending through the use of a single forbidden word.
See? Problem solved, no more fucking drama over a word if it loses all meaning.
>>
Did he not learn his lesson from the "Kill all the Jews" fiasco?
>>
>>11520945
It was more like an accident, he said "god damn stupid nigger-" then he slighty facepalmed and said "sorry" but wathev, anything that offends both sides and destroys the ' let's players' bullshit it's a win for me
>>
I don't think people realize that in today's society, caring so much about people being offensive actually causes more damage to society than things that are inherently offensive.
>>
File: Amerifats 2.jpg (88KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 2.jpg
88KB, 615x461px
>>11509185

>>11510245
Hi landwahle!
>>
>>11509246
>it's an "edgy underage kid gets mad because he can't comprehend people not being edgy like him" episode
>>
I thought this was a pewdiepie thread, not a stealth /pol/ thread
>>
>>11524611
Unfortunately, trash has stealth /pol/ threads pretty often.
>>
Holy fuck man, do I just hate SJWs. I hate them so much, I'm going to do nothing but look up "Rekt Femenist/SJW compilations" on YouTube all day. I'm going to go on Reddit and complain about how I hate these damn SJWs so much. I wish I didn't keep seeing all these SJWs everywhere. Now I'm going to save hundreds of images of SJWs for future purposes of discourse online and categorize them perfectly.
>>
File: 1466889148312.jpg (41KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
1466889148312.jpg
41KB, 476x358px
>>11503109
oh you can't?
>>
File: 1491030579928.png (359KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1491030579928.png
359KB, 1000x1050px
>>11526450
You reminded me of this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPyREqVKRmE&feature=youtu.be

It's only offensive if you make it offensive, otherwise it's a funny word
>>
>>11503215
>Anything he does reflects on the company.

pewds should've said "kike" then
>>
File: 1499464481332.png (214KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499464481332.png
214KB, 640x360px
Why is someone like Idubbbz allowed to say it multiple times purposely in a video but PewDiePie gets crucified for letting it slip once?
>>
>>11505484
E-celeb or normal celebrities, I'll never understand why people that have it all do stupid shit. Makes no sense to me.
>>
>>11528614
People expect different things from them. Idubbbz is a much smaller channel and is known for edgy comedy like that, while Pewds (the most subscribed to channel on the site) isn't. On top of that, Pewds is pretty much considered to be the face of the site due to his popularity. Youtube has had recent trouble trying winning over advertisers with more "family friendly" content, and "controversies" like this don't help the site.

But this is just my limited understanding of the situation.
>>
>>11505468
People who assign meaning to them and take offense are crybaby bitches.
That's grade school level shit.
>>
brofist
>>
>>11529087
While this is all true, context and tone also have a lot to do with it. iDubbbz makes a point of using words like nigger and cunt as a way to remove their power as hateful words and reduce them to funny sounding insults. 98% of the time he uses the word he's calling himself a "nigger faggot" because someone called him that in a response video once and he likes the sound of it. The other 2% he's quoting other YouTubers to flaunt their transparently hateful usage of the word.
Conversely, Pewds yelled nigger at a man who was pissing him off, in a way that was obviously hateful to that one guy, though not at the race. He also said it reflexively, which implies that it might just be part of his personal daily vernacular, which is not a good look. It's one thing to carefully script it in a way that's obviously not being critical of black folk. It's another to say it off the cuff because you're mad.
I'd say everyone was blowing this out of proportion if YT content creators weren't on thin ice with advertisers already.
>>
>>11529491
This.
>>
he doesn't deserve to be demonetized for it but i still hope he is because it would be funny
>>
>>11534897
Rude but true
>>
Test
>>
File: Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png (53KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png
53KB, 1425x625px
>>11507550
>the slave trade didn't exist before white people got involved
>all slaves were black people at all times

You're wrong my dude. Middle Eastern and African slavers raided southern Europe all the time. But here's the best part.
White people made slavery illegal, and changed social opinion to view slavery as a universally bad thing.

Meanwhile, in Africa.
>>
What's with Lets Players becoming blantant racists?
>>
>>11538237
>>the slave trade didn't exist before white people got involved
Not what I said. Learn to read you fucking illiterate tard.
>>
>>11526892
>It's only offensive if you make it offensive, otherwise it's a funny word
Getting shot is only painful if you make it painful. :^)
>>
>>11529087
>Pewdiepie
>family friendly
He swears all the time. Why do YouTube turn a blind eye to that?
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.