[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Early morning sleepy hours. Previous: >>11432961

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 102

File: 000.png (919KB, 736x1022px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
919KB, 736x1022px
/ERP/ Thread
Early morning sleepy hours.

Previous:
>>11432961
>>
File: Irma.png (1MB, 1280x980px) Image search: [Google]
Irma.png
1MB, 1280x980px
>Irma is going to sit on my whole state
I'm not even into facesitting that much
>>
File: Card5.0.jpg (321KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card5.0.jpg
321KB, 1300x800px
Card for the Card God.
On request playing Rem and Ram. Not Rem or Ram. Both or Nothing.
>>
>>11440514
Nice blog, Paul.
>>
ded
>>
>>11440536
I swear I won't do anything naughty with Rem and Ram, and have only the purest intentions
>>
>>11440894
Nee-sama • Nee-sama, this Anon swear he didn’t want to do anything naughty to us, and yet he is here in the ERP thread. He sounds suspicious, doesn’t he?
>The maid stopped her work of keeping ERP clean, and the place definitely smelled a lot better already to be fair.
Rem • Rem sure this anon sound really untrustworthy, I’m not sure we should believe him so far.
>The fuchsia haired sister nodded supporting her sister hypothesis.
>>
>>11440936
I-It's true! I'm not lying!
>He has some naughty fantasies, but to him they're just fantasies. He wouldn't dream of acting on them. Maybe he has some thoughts of the two steamily making out with his cock right in the middle, but they're just idle thoughts
Look, I promise I won't do anything. D-don't look at me like that, I'm serious!
>>
>>11440960
Nee-sama, look at his face! I bet you are bending in the most lecherous poses in his mind right now.
>Rem said while moving her long fingers to cover her lips, a light blush could be seen coloring her otherwise pale face.
Rem, how improper! You are servicing him in the more inappropriate ways in his mind, right now.
>Ram said while embracing her sister, yet the look on her face was far for being embarrassed. If anything she looked quite like a cat that has just found a fat mouse to play with.
What would we do Nee-sama? Surely he will shift those fantasies in the real world and do humiliating thing to you soon.
>Rem uttered while moving away from Ram embrace and positioning herself just behind the poor Anon.
Surely he will be unable to control himself and force those lustful desires upon you Rem.
>Ram added in stereo by moving closer to the Anon, her lips now twisted in a grin.
>>
so what is erp doing on this fine friday morning
>>
>>11440998
playing video games with my buds who also have nothing else to do with their time
>>
Where is the ken
>>
>>11440990
I'm not, I swear!
>He instinctively tries to take a step back from the twins, only to bump into Rem. Now he was trapped between their lithe bodies, unable to even turn away from Ram's scary face. The situation is so worrying that he'd rather deny everything than admit he had some idle fantasies involving the two
A-and I would never do anything like that to either of you!I told you.. please..
>>
>>11440998
Working on this
>>
>>11441080
kill yourself paul
>>
>>11441042
Ah. He touched my breasts with his body Nee-sama, truly the beast inside him is going to get out and ravage you soon. I will hear your moan filling the room soon.
>Rem said while her hands were now on the back of the Anon.
Oh. What lascivious mode masquerading as a casual bump. Truly this Anon is a cunning depraved who will tears your clothes away and leave me to clean up once he filled you many times, Rem.
>Ram added in synch with her sister while her hands moved on the anon chest.
We must do all that is in our power to prevent this Rem. My heart will break if this man ends up ruining my little sister.
>Rem hands were now on the Anon’s arms, her grip strong way beyond a lithe girl like her should have.
Absolutely we should do all that is necessary to stop him Nee-sama. I would cry if this man will defile my wonderful older sister.
>>
>>11441084
>He doesn't struggle anyway, feeling he shouldn't try to hurt the cute little twins. Not that he could resist anyway
I'm not lying.. Why won't you believe me?
>He sounds quite pitiful, rather than the depraved monster they might see him as. He squirms in discomfort, while accidentally grinding against the twin in front. The stimulation causes his whole body to stiffen up and his eyes to shut tight. He's trying to focus on not getting hard, not wanting to give them more evidence. His eyes are shut as tight as possible but he still gets hard, poking against Ram's stark black and white maid outfit
>>
File: C6sZwnoU4AAVmhe.jpg (52KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C6sZwnoU4AAVmhe.jpg
52KB, 725x1024px
>>11440998
On the lookout.
>>
>>11440998
Watching a hot thick bitch sit on a guy's face and making him sniff her ass. Wishing it was me. The usual..
>>
File: IMG_6558.jpg (61KB, 368x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6558.jpg
61KB, 368x388px
>>11440998
Waiting for the sweet release of death.
>>
>>11441158
(yup, sounds like me too)
>>
>>11441125
Look Nee-sama, he seems so wimpy and pitiful now that we unmasked his game for all to be seen.
>Rem said, her grips on him not getting softer despite the Anon’s cry for mercy.
Yes, he looks like so Rem but not let him deceive you. He is getting harder down there. Truthfully like the beast he his, his lewd tool is the most honest part of him.
>Ram added while her tiny and soft right hand moved to caress Anon’s bulge, and she grinned even wider now that he was getting hard.
Really we should not let this façade deceiving us Rem. We should show him that we are not mere damsels to be fooled.
>And so Ram started unbuttoning the Anon shirt, slowly, her fingers moving with surprising dexterity, and once every button was undone a velvety brush could be feeling by Anon on his chest skin.
Definitely, we should not let this deception confuse use Nee-sama, we have to show everyone how perverted he his, even to himself.
>And using her preternatural strength Rem pushed the Anon down to his knee, and now that his neck was on a more close level to her mouth, she started to kiss him there, her pinkish tongue darting out to lick him once in a while.
>>
File: Touko_179.png (264KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
Touko_179.png
264KB, 450x510px
>>11441157
Oh, I didn't know we had another Hilda. Hope you don't mind me playing her too
>>
>>11441184
Good taste, anon. Keep at it
>>
>>11441190
(Yup. And don't worry about it, I'm not around all that often anyway. It's all good with me.)
>>
>>11441210
(It's almost what I'm known for around here, so I don't plan on stopping any time soon!)
>>
>>11441222
Hey, kinda same I think. Glad to hear it
>>
File: Touko_180.png (374KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
Touko_180.png
374KB, 700x630px
>>11441215
I'm not either really, but I'd like to come by more often. Thanks though
>>
File: IMG_6549.jpg (140KB, 697x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6549.jpg
140KB, 697x799px
>>11441222
A man of culture.
>>
>>11441185
>The anon can barely contain his embarrassment, at being accused of such awful things. His body twists lightly in Rem's grip, but it doesn't stop the other from unbuttoning his shirt. A warm tingling sensation emanates from where Rem touches his skin
I'm not.. not a pervert..
>Then his torment starts for real. Rem's pink lips sucking on his skin and her wet tongue leaving trails of saliva forces moans and gasps out of him. His head freely tilts away from hers, allowing the pink haired twin some more room to kiss. Despite his words he was clearly enjoying himself
>>
>>11441231
(Not a problem. I'd also hate to stop another Hilda from coming arund, since she's great. That and I don't like to claim all my characters for myself.
Plus it leaves open the possibility of selfcest, lol)
>>
>>11441223
(Though it's to the point were others tease me about it.)

>>11441232
(*Woman* of culture, if you must. Hah.)
>>
>>11441276
I'm pretty jealous about that part, then.
>>
>>11441251
Yes, you are Anon. Those moans are really perverted, aren’t them Nee-sama?
>Rem stated pausing her assault on his neck, now that her sister has finished unbuttoning him, she pulled the shirt down and used it as a makeshift bound, binding Anon’s arms together and making him unable to use them.
Rem … really the way he moans is really depraved. We need to hear him do it more so that we can judge him properly.
>And giggling the pink haired Oni went on her knee too and started to rub her hands on Anon’s stomach, and lay kisses on his chest, pearly teeth indulging upon his nipples to force him to moans more.
Yes Nee-sama, we must force more lewd moans out of him so that there is no doubt about his true nature.
>And Rem went to her knee too, her finger raking at Anon’s neck, nails brushing upon his skin while her mouth was now on his shoulder sucking him so hard that a long lasting mark was now there.
>>
Good morning erp. Who's up?
>>
>>11441293
>The anon is now totally trapped, struggling in vain while the oni sisters toy with his body. The moans they want spill out of him, especially when Ram starts to toy with his nipples. He shudders and spasms between them, stuck on his knees with no way to pick himself up. All this constant teasing is giving him very real desires to touch these sisters, and do perverted things with them
Please stop.. L-look, I'm sorry for whatever I did, just please.. no more..
>With his hands bound he doesn't have anything else he can do but use his head. Leaning forward blindly he tries to plant a kiss on Ram. It doesn't matter if he kissed her cheek, her lips or neck, he just wants to kiss her and pay her back for all the teasing
>>
>>11441288
(Heh, it's not the type of teasing I'm all that fond of sadly. People just assume it's all I like.)
>>
>>11441276
>As soon as she noticed the Anon’s head moving wildly and laying a kiss on her sister's cheek, Rem grabbed quickly his hair and pulled his head back. When she spoke after her usually sweet voice was now tinted with rage.
Look Nee-sama, this beast dared to kiss you without your consent. I wonder if I should kill him right now and rid this place of him.
>Now Ram wasn’t exactly up for complaints but she was aware how much jealous Rem could be when she is involved. And since she has not finished playing with the Anon she has to defuse the situation right here and right now.
No Rem. Truly being killed is what he want now, he would not like to have his perverted nature shoved to everyone, and so we should do so. By attaching his weakest spot, here.
>And saying so she rubbed her index and middle finger together upon the tent that was in his pants.
>Showing her disappointment Rem released the hold she was having on the Anon’s hair and she moved closer, her hands now fumbling with his pants while her breasts were now pushing against his back.
As you wish Nee-sama, we will show everyone how this animal cock is leaking his perverted nature everywhere.
>And so Anon’s pants were opened and his now hard member up for them to look at without he could do anything about it.
Look, Rem, his cock his so veiny and reddish, look how much he wanted for you to kiss him there.
>Rem still rubbing her breasts again his back shifted her face forward a look full of loathing was placed upon Anon’s cock.
Yes, Nee-sama is so disgusting erected and misshapen, twisted in the desire to enter inside your mouth.

>>11441415
Nope. I'm sure you like much more things. Like soft girls legs rubbing tougher while we end up kissing and our warm and needing sexes come to touch and rub each other upon the building of the passion between us.
Morning. Erikacci.
>>
>>11441506
Ops misquoted ...

>>11441395
>>
>>11441506
(Y-yeah, stuff like that is super nice too. People don't always go straight for the cute flirty/intimate stuff like you did. Again, I'm not complaining though. I love all of the stuff ladies do with me.
M-morning lewd idol poster.)
>>
>>11441506
>After his brief episode he's back to looking meek, shocked at what he just did. Maybe they were right, and he really was a beast in human's clothing. But he doesn't have much time to dwell on it, not when they start to unbutton his pants. His grotesque cock throbs before them, swaying in place like it wants to try and slip into one of their mouths, or other holes. He can barely keep his composure, with Rem's petite breasts rubbing against his back, Ram's face so very close to his blazing red tip and their low voices saying such dirty things.
I swear.. Look, I'm really sorry, I don't know what came over me.. Please, please forgive me..
>His voice sounds so desperate and pitiful, the strain of resisting them evident in it. His arms tense up to try and slip out of his shirt, but they're so tangled it's impossible to move
>>
>>11441594
(I must say Anon, Rem’s breasts are far from being petite sure not Mega Milk size but they are not petite. I think you are confusing sisters here).
Heard him Nee-sama, he is begging for forgiveness. Doesn’t he know that he will not receive any from me?
>Rem said while her right hand moved to grab Anon’s cock, her grip a bit more on the pain side of forceful while doing so. She didn’t like the attempt to kiss her sister much.
Now Now Rem, be careful to not break it before we have managed to let all his true nature come out or it will be all for nothing.
>Ram reprimanded her sister while her face moved closer and closer to Anon’s cock. Her lips now barely an inch away from the head. Her breath already tickling him while she was talking.
Yet I don’t think it would take much to do so, this cock looks so ready to shoot just from you touching him.
>And after her sister said so Rem rubbed a finger all up and down the shaft, then going to his balls and cupping them. At least this time she was not too forceful.
Yes Nee-sama, look like that he will shoot all his disgusting seed just for your luscious lips being so close to it.
>>
>>11441682
Anything smaller than Nozomi level is petite, baby
Yuki level is when it gets even lower than petite!
>>
>>11441718
Ara and here I was thinking anything upper than Honocchi was quite cuppable and big enough.
>>
>>11441742
Where's Arisa-chan on this?
>>
>>11441742
The best love Live is You.
>>
>>11441742
>Nico's spot
I want to bully...
>>
>>11441682
(I keep thinking they're the same size..)
Gah!
>He lurches forward from the pain of Rem squeezing his painfully throbbing erection. It pulses in her dainty hand, dripping some precum that comes perilously close to marking the pink haired twin's face. He notices and winces, afraid of the blue haired twin's wrath
Stop..
>With no way to thrust forward he's totally at their mercy. He wants them to stroke, but all he gets is Rem's crushing grip and Ram's gentler, yet still unsatisfying cupping. His eyes begin to water from the strain. He can't take this anymore, he wants to shoot it in someone's mouth, but there's no way for him to move. All his cock can do is twitch in desperation
>>
File: Screenshot (534).jpg (241KB, 1449x891px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (534).jpg
241KB, 1449x891px
>>11440998

Making a nasty MMF cocksucking 3DCG pic. My headcannon for this and the pics that will follow is that she's hooking up with 2 guys she met on Sucker (blowjob hookup version of Tinder)

Anyone want to write her bio?
>>
>>11441767
(Many artists do, bur Rem has bigger boobs than Ram. Maybe to compensate for the lesser magical talent)
Eh eh eh … he is so close Rem, just a little push and his true nature will be revealed to all to be seen.
>Ram giggled her mouth coming closer and closer to Anon’s cock, stopping barely a millimeter away from it so that she could watch him shiver with anticipation and need at the moment when she will end up touching it with her lips. She breathed softly upon it and then she placed her lips on the reddish colored head.
Definitely Nee-sama just a push and everything about him will be seen by all. No place for him to hide anymore.
>Despite her clear antipathy for the Anon, Rem lowered herself too, her lips kissing him surprising softly on the base of his shaft. One could wonder why she reacted so? Maybe the fact that Ram's lips have touched it made the cock more appreciable in her eyes. Who knows? The only thing sure was that now both girls lips and tongue were running soft and wet kisses and licks all over his head and the light of his shaft.
>>
>>11441839
>The anon's whole body jolts when a kiss is planted on his tip. It was wonderfully soft and moist, better than he could have ever imagined. A trickle of drool manages to escape the corner of his mouth, he's so focused on the sensations of that one kiss
Aaaah.. Haaah..
>He had a hard time dealing with one kiss, so when they pepper his veiny shaft and slimy tip with kisses he can barely keep himself sane. It starts to twitch and pulse under their pretty pink lips, far more erratically than before. Even if he didn't say anything, it was obvious he wouldn't last much longer
Gonna.. Stop, I'm gonna..
>>
>>11441775
Made anything of her trying to fit it in her mouth yet?
>>
>>11441888
>But now the two twins were too much into it to stop, their mouths not leaving a single spot of his cock unattended. The head, the crown, the shaft, even his balls. Everything was fair games for the Oni sisters’ mouths and tongue and even once in a while their teeth even.
>Rem despite her rage before was softer and gentler but her lips were clearly tracing was her sister was doing, in the end, Anon’s cock was nothing that a way for her to indirectly kissing her sister.
>Ram was more imperious in her work, Anon’s for her was nothing but a game, and she was eager to see his faced twisted into a climax and his cock shoot all the seed he has built up while being teased by them.
>>
>>11441959
>His head lolls back as his facial expression goes slack. It's all too much for the poor, victimised anon. Even though he said he wasn't a pervert all he can think about his perverted things now. When he closes his eyes all he can hear is the smooching of their lips
Hhhnn.. Ah!
>It's all too much for him and he cums, shooting his load out at random and painting their faces. He idly sways in place, unable to find the strength to rise from his position even when he's not being restrained. He still manages to clear his head to look down at them, knowing their reactions won't be good for him
>>
>literally nothing ever happens in my province
>>
>>11442055
>province
Get out of Sask then.
>>
File: 006327.png (9KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
006327.png
9KB, 245x200px
>>11442062
very close
manitoba is basically the same but slightly less flat on the left
>>
Magikarp?
>>
>>11442079
Try Newfoundland my dude. Literally less than nothing.
>>
>>11442012
(Sorry Anon. I have to stop with this post since I have a meeting to attend. I hope you had fun.)
Rem • Rem, look how much he came, his cock has throbbed so much while shooting all this disgusting white and smelly cum over you. Clearly, he loved having your cute lips all over it.
>Ram laughed, her tone really demeaning while she collected a scoop of his cum and licked it, her face twisting in a mockery of a child tasting some awful food. Like broccoli.
Nee-sama • Nee-sama, really he cum like a pig, not a man. So much cum was shoot over our face, definitely, he wanted nothing more than your delicious lips all over it.
>Rem added while her hands moved to cup her sister's face, and she started to kiss her there, licking Anon’s cum away from Ram. Not leaving a single droplet away. Ram could not help but moan slightly while she was doing so.
>Once Rem finished to collect Anon’s cum she looked up at him and opened her mouth, the white cum still there and then she gulped it down, her throat visibly throbbing in forcing all of it inside her.
Look Anon how much cum you forced Rem to eat; truly you are an unrecoverable pervert.
>Then she started to lick Rem face clean too. But differently, from her sister, she didn’t collect the cum but lapped and eaten it like she was licking out the ice-cream from a cone. Rem clearly embarrassed by her sister doing so was blushing and moaning wildly.
Look Anon how indecently you are forcing Nee-sama to lick me, in truth you are nothing but a reprobate without redemption.
>Then once they both have stopped to clean his spunk away from themselves they look at Anon’s eyes and this time they spoke like they were a single being.
No way you can hide it anymore Anon, you are a pervert admit it!
>>
>>11442118
(No that's fine, that was pretty much it anyway. Hope you enjoyed it too!)
>>
It's time to wake up ERP.
>>
>>11442337
No
>>
File: ab7.jpg (176KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ab7.jpg
176KB, 1366x768px
>no Yukako ava
>>
>>11442408
Why don't you go build a folder for her, so people would be more open to play her, without spending half a day looking for the pictures themselves?
>>
File: 1503864627568.png (20KB, 881x470px) Image search: [Google]
1503864627568.png
20KB, 881x470px
Turn this into your avatar while it's dead you fags.
>>
Fart on me

For real, please.
>>
>>11442581
someone make an LD edit of this
LD is my waifu but no one plays her
>>
File: judy.png (233KB, 520x423px) Image search: [Google]
judy.png
233KB, 520x423px
>When you were about to receive a double blowjob from two of your favorite ERPers but hurricane Irma made one of them drop.
Reasons to live dwindling.
>>
>>11442793
Send supplies to Florida, but make sure you jizz all over them. There's a small chance that one of them will touch your jizz.
>>
so dead I even want LD and Peridot to show up and ERP
>>
>>11442842
They're both in Florida so no dice.
>>
File: napqlsm.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
napqlsm.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>11442935
>both of them are getting turbo killed by hurricanes
yes
>>
>>11442935
>Peridot is from Florida
No way
>>
>>11442459
Tater net kindof keeping that from being a thing. Would probably attempt it if able though.
>>
>>11442999
>>11442459
Also I'm absolutely baffled at why people NEED folders so fucking badly around here but that's just me.
>>
>>11443005
1-It's nice to have something to go with the writing.
2-Most people don't really care, but it's a vocal minority that does
3-It helps keep track of who posted what, so as to not misquote or misread a post.
4-Filler
>>
>>11443005
basically >>11443026
you can play with just one picture with minor/'no' edits posted over and over and few people will give a shit
>>
>>11443005
>>11443026
I'd had, most people have a "comic book" approach to ERP as opposed to a novel one. Meaning short paragraphs accompanied by relevant pictures are usually preferred over single large blocks of prose.
>>
>>11442935
Peridot is a fucking Russian, no way he is in Florida.
>>
>>11443074
>>11443070
>>11443026
I guess it's just the people I've seen that are like "man I want to play this and have multiple takers but I can't make a folder, better do nothing" like nigga how is that the dealbreaker
>>
>>11442935
Isn't Florida where all the freaks come from?
>>
>>11443231
It's the home state of Florida Man
>>
>>11443264
>>11443231
Florida Man is not the end result of anything in Florida (although coastal states are full of crazy fucksticks) and more that FL police are obligated to publish any given crime to the press iirc

I could be full of shit though
>>
>>11443322
Could it be that being landlocked makes you more...

Grounded?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>11443343
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>11443322
No that's true. Much less tight lipped to the press in Florida.
>>
>they don't know Peridot is europoor
Your geography game is weak
>>
>>11443360
A couple other states have the same policy but Florida being full of both methheads and wild vacationers skews the numbers a bit I imagine
>>
>>11443423
Yep. Don't forget the gators and exotic pets
>>
File: sleeping ainz.jpg (274KB, 1000x1063px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping ainz.jpg
274KB, 1000x1063px
>>11440998
Nothing yet. I got some mad sleeping in done. I should probably work on packing.
>>
>>11443817
Gotta get that therapy session in when we're both less busy my mans.
>>
>>11442793
Double blowlobs are pretty awesome.
>>
>>11443937
blowlob?
>>
File: WoFF_Chocobo.png (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WoFF_Chocobo.png
113KB, 1000x1000px
Wow, this place is dead.
>>
What's the difference between this and the ntr thread?
>>
>>11444093
in here, people have autism and EXTREME SHITPOSTING AT ALL TIMES, no ERP
in /ntr/, there's ERPing
>>
File: 1503867645607.png (43KB, 881x470px) Image search: [Google]
1503867645607.png
43KB, 881x470px
>>11442581
>>
>>11444107
Do you want to ERP with me as a good poster?
>>
>>11444131
No, your jokes are weak.
>>
I feel kinda burnt out after ERPing like 150 sessions over a couple months.
How do I fix it?
Got a weeklong ban from the place I ERPed the most anyways.
>>
>>11444144
Take a break? You've literally been forced to do so. Take advantage of it.
>>
File: tumblr_n52akxt3271sdjfz8o1_540.png (219KB, 540x802px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n52akxt3271sdjfz8o1_540.png
219KB, 540x802px
>>11444144
Inevitably, you just have to give it some time. It won't come back in a day.
Also, jesus, that's like 5 sessions a day?
>>
>>11444113
I'd love to have D.Va ride me while playing one of her games as she fights to try and stay concentrated.
>>
File: 1504718600248.png (1MB, 1081x785px) Image search: [Google]
1504718600248.png
1MB, 1081x785px
fuckings of off boco
>>
File: Casual 29.png (283KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 29.png
283KB, 500x707px
>>11444235
"Fights?" As if. It'd be a piece of cake, oppa.
>>
>>11444398

Uh...wanna try that one again, buddy?
>>
>>11444401
We'll never know until we try
>>
File: 1504756093857.jpg (71KB, 960x633px) Image search: [Google]
1504756093857.jpg
71KB, 960x633px
>>11444407
MAKE LIKE A FUCK AND OFF YOURSELF CHICKENMAN
>>
File: Casual 61.jpg (173KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 61.jpg
173KB, 1280x828px
>>11444457
Is that a challenge? Just because we're dating doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!
>>
>>11444401
I want to fuck you on stream
>>
>>11444521
I don't want you to go easy on me. I really don't want to hear any excuses after you lose.
>>
File: Casual 59.png (1001KB, 1280x1546px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 59.png
1001KB, 1280x1546px
>>11444549
I /don't/ lose. You should know that by now, c'mon!
>>11444526
Y-yah, I won't talk about my other stream here!
>>
>>11444593
is this Jinx
>>
>>11444593
Oh, sorry 'bout that. I want to fuck you on an unrelated stream, that certainly isn't yours, as you aren't a famous streamer.
>>
>>11444517

That's...better?
>>
File: Casual 4.jpg (420KB, 636x899px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 4.jpg
420KB, 636x899px
>>11444621
I mean, ugh... Of course I'm a famous streamer, but my /only/ stream is safe for work! I-I don't have any other lewd streams or anything like that!
>>11444618
Wassup
>>
>>11444647
Yup. No lewd stream. Nope. And we never fucked on that stream. At all. I get you. Fucking on your SFW stream would probably get in all the "Biggest Fails of Streaming" compilations, though...
>>
I'm trying to put together a card of all Goth Girl avas. Any suggestions/requests?
>>
>>11444593
You don't lose? Don't make me laugh, Hana. Do we want a repeat of the last time we made a sex bet?
>>
>>11444647

Wow, nice boobs.

Bless the world of fanart, for they shall fix what the creators did not.
>>
File: Casual 43.jpg (70KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 43.jpg
70KB, 540x720px
>>11444696
Listen, oppa, I have no idea what you're talking about! I don't remember a single bet that hasn't ended in me winning. As usual.
>>11444685
I'd lose all of my sponsorships! Anything inappropriate is automatically saved for the lewd stream, which doesn't exist. Ya get me?
>>
>>11444693
I have several but all of them besides Germaine escape me at the moment
>>
>>11444647
when are you gonna play a bimbo?
>>
>>11444724
Oh, that's right, you passed out. I don't blame you, it looked like you were feeling so good. Maybe you do remember and you're just looking for a repeat of what happened last time.
>>
>>11444724
Good point. We should stream. In that nonexistent lewd stream. H-games, or just a good ol' fightan game ?
>>
File: Casual 33.png (323KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 33.png
323KB, 1280x881px
>>11444693
Raven, Argent, Jinx, Sam Manson, Ingrid 3rd (I guess), Wednesday Addams, Morticia Addams, Gwen from Total Drama Island, Abby from NCIS, Lydia from Beetlejuice (she has a cartoon), Rogue from X-Men in that one cartoon, Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (sort of), Marceline from Adventure Time, that one girl from Invader Zim with the purple hair. That's all I got. GLHF
>>11444795
Gimme one I'd like and I'd think about it.
>>11444805
Hmph, Oppa, I don't know what you're referring to, really...!
>>11444825
I... I don't play those Otome Games! Atleastnotonstream.
>>
File: Casual 23.jpg (468KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 23.jpg
468KB, 1000x1415px
>>11444865
Also I forgot the Hex Girls from Scooby Doo
>>
File: Kumiko.png (64KB, 881x470px) Image search: [Google]
Kumiko.png
64KB, 881x470px
>>11442581
(My attempt at drawing Kumiko's head was awful so I improvised...)
>>
>>11444925
>Pats the Kumiko
>>
>>11444925
I wanna see your attempt so I can call it cute
>>
File: 9301498_p0.png (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
9301498_p0.png
20KB, 300x300px
Afternoon
>>
>>11444865
Aren't those the games where the girl gets roughed up by some dashing psychopath? And then they fall in love or something?
>>
>>11444947
post butthole
that goes for everyone else in the thread
>>
File: Casual 12.jpg (731KB, 1100x864px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 12.jpg
731KB, 1100x864px
>>11444955
Maybe... I mean, how am I supposed to know? Those games aren't two-player anyway!
>>11444947
Howdy you
>>
>>11444947
>ywn be balalaika's personal ashtray
>>
File: Carbon Fiber.jpg (801KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Carbon Fiber.jpg
801KB, 1059x1500px
>>11444958
Only for (You)
>>
>>11444865
>Gimme one I'd like and I'd think about it.
D.Va!
>>
>>11444865
Otome games are boring. Let's play a H-game together, then we can emulate the scenes ourselves !
>>
>>11444865
I think you do know. That's why you're too scared to do it. I understand how frustrating it would be to lose concentration in a high ranked match.
>>
File: 1503702215510.png (163KB, 423x364px) Image search: [Google]
1503702215510.png
163KB, 423x364px
>>11444932
Uweh...
>Kumiko closes her eyes as the anon pats her head.
>>11444938
(Nah, it was pretty bad. Drawing her curly floofs turned out awful.)
>>
File: de8833aa85aec3ddf0953a9b71a318ff.jpg (782KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
de8833aa85aec3ddf0953a9b71a318ff.jpg
782KB, 1000x1500px
>>11444958
Awfully demanding. But I'll indulge, I suppose.

>>11444992
Where's the fun in ramming my cigar butts into your hips if you want me to do it?

>>11444981
How it do, slut
>>
>>11445045
I ain't ever said it was a willing arrangement between us, beautiful.
>>
File: Blueberry 1.jpg (699KB, 850x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Blueberry 1.jpg
699KB, 850x1195px
>>11445007
H-hey, jamkkanman! (Wait!) I never said I /owned/ any of those!
>>11445018
Oppa, stop being rude! I'm not scared of anything- I've told you that before. That's also how I know I'd win the match and the bet regardless!
>>11445002
Hey! Excuse me?!
>>11445045
Oh, it do. I guess.
>>
>>11445098
D.Va is a dumb airhead!
>>
>>11445098
D.Va is built for breeding!
>>
>>11445098
D.Va is in a mediocre game!
>>
>>11445098
D.Va is a mediocre gamer!
>>
>>11445098
This is totally fine, we can use my PC. Or download them off the internet. C'mon, you know it'll be fun.
>>
>>11445098
But you're so fun to bully! If you're not scared I'm going to be taking off my pants now.
>>
File: Magical Girl 5.jpg (112KB, 850x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Girl 5.jpg
112KB, 850x1413px
>>11445104
Yah, no I'm not! Michin nom-ah... (Crazy motherfucker) I have near inhuman reaction speed, /and/ I pilot a mech for a living, /and/ I'm a strategist! I-I'm not dumb!
>>11445123
Hey, wait a minute....
>>11445134
I'm not in a game; I play games! Get it straight!
>>11445146
...1v1 me.
>>11445155
...What about those fighting games you were talking about? Maybe I want to pwn you instead!
>>11445156
You can't bully /me/! Fine, see if I care!
>>
I want to beat D.Va over the head with a ball peen hammer until she ceases to speak her disgusting gook pidgin language!
>>
>>11445182
Don't deny it! You want to get pregnant!
>>
File: 1504834909427.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1504834909427.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>enter thread
>jinx orbiter hours
>>
File: w MEKA 28.png (547KB, 450x695px) Image search: [Google]
w MEKA 28.png
547KB, 450x695px
>>11445203
I want to kick Anon into next month with MEKA!
>>11445205
Heol, I'm only 19! I do not!
>>
https://desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/Pr5EoSnJH8XDqfKR9LN8lQ/
>>
>>11445182
Fighting games are fun too. How about that, the loser has to do anything the winner wants for a day ? You're up to it, gamer girl ?
>>
>>11445228
Don't deny your urges D.Va! Deep down you want to be bred!
>>
File: Casual 54.jpg (45KB, 738x589px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 54.jpg
45KB, 738x589px
>>11445257
Sounds easy to me!
>>11445326
Ani, deep down I want to become the world's biggest streamer and MEKA pilot ever!
>>
>>11445346
damn Jinx I know you want to ride Mecha's dick but tone it down
>>
>>11445346
Well if you've got a belly full of baby you'll certainly be the biggest!
>>
>>11445346
Oh yeah ? Even if it's Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale ? I trained on this game because it's obscure, just so I could defeat you !
>He sets up the console, and hands her a controller, grinning mischeviously.
You might be some sort of Korean supergamer, but even you can't beat me on a game you don't know !
>>
Who's lurkin?
>>
File: Casual 49.jpg (168KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 49.jpg
168KB, 720x1280px
>>11445357
Pfffft
>>11445373
That's-- That's not what I said! Ugh, forget it!
>>11445388
>Hana takes the aged controller, examining it briefly. The name didn't sound very familiar, but she didn't let it bother her.
Fine, but I want a practice round.
>A sickly-sweet grin graces her pale face. She only needed one round to get the gist, she was certain.
>>
>>11445389
Hi. Not even in an erp mood, just browsing and seeing who's here.
>>
File: 1504746970499.jpg (8KB, 314x313px) Image search: [Google]
1504746970499.jpg
8KB, 314x313px
>>11445209
>enter thread
>people have the GALL to interact with someone /I/ don't like
>>
>>11445418
>
It may not have been what you said but it's what you meant!
>>
>>11445427

Who're you?
>>
>>11445418
Fair enough.
>Still grinning, he starts up a game, and picks his character, Donte. During the practice game, he makes sure to keep pressuring her, trying to make it harder for her to pick the controls up.
It might be a little unfair, but I need every advantage I can get.
>>
File: 1504472674792.png (623KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504472674792.png
623KB, 732x720px
>>11445389
(I'm still here. Might just go and play Sonic Mania though.)
>Munches on some chips.
>>
File: Casual 8.png (362KB, 793x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 8.png
362KB, 793x1080px
>>11445431
No it was not! Don't be a creep!
>>11445497
Yeah, you'd need it.
>She scoffed, still confident in her skills even as the game loaded in. Hana chose PaRappa the Rapper. Her tongue poked slightly out of her mouth in her laser-like focus, fingers dancing across the buttons and sticks. It was hard to figure out combos, but Hana managed to uncover a few and lock them in her mind before the real round began.
Hope you like losing!
>>
who do you want to show up /erp/?
>>
>>11445545
Psshh! You're a female streamer you must be used to creeps by now. You suuuuure you don't want to get knocked up?
>He starts to unbuckle his pants.
>>
>>11445526
>Pats this cute
>>
>>11445560
I don't even know. I guess Gwenpool? Maybe one of those few who were talking about playing homestucks?
>>
File: Casual 44.jpg (65KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 44.jpg
65KB, 540x800px
>>11445568
My mods ban them before I even see them! C-cut it out!
>As his hands delve downwards to his crotch, Hana's eyes widen. She purposefully looks away, taking a step back.
>>
>>11445545
Depends on what you have in mind.
>Now focused on the game, he began to lose ground. While he had training on his side, the MEKA pilot's gamesense and reflexes were quickly eroding his lead. This was only the practice room.
Just tell me when you want to start the real game.
>His grin was gone, replaced by a serious expression. He felt less confident with each passing second, now.
>>
>>11445560

I wonder how Elena is doing...
>>
File: Casual 35.png (120KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 35.png
120KB, 540x699px
>>11445604
>Cocky now that she figured out the basic controls, the little minx bobs her head.
Sure. Let's start.
>Hana says simply, pausing the game and navigating back to the menu.
You can pick the stage, too.
>>
>>11445601
>He undoes his pants and removes them, letting his impressive cock hang free.
Come on D.Va~ You know you've always fantasized about a guy getting your belly all big and swollen with a baby!
>>
>>11445526
>You'll never play Mania with this cute girl
Suffering
>>
File: Lingerie 12.jpg (280KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lingerie 12.jpg
280KB, 773x1000px
>>11445644
>The girl lets out a squeal, closing her eyes now. A blush begins to race across her whiskered cheeks.
Keep away from me! You don't know what I fantasize about, byuntae! (Pervert!)
>>
>>11445627
>He gritted his teeth, and just picked a random stage, cracking his knuckles before the match started. This promised to be difficult, but the payout was worthwhile.
Right. Let's go.
>No doubt, he needed a trick to win. The flow of the game wasn't on his side. He thought hard about it while managing to fight the pro gamer to a standstill, for now.
So anyway, remember when people thought you were hacking ? You managed to solve that ?
>>
File: 1503342355643.jpg (66KB, 528x517px) Image search: [Google]
1503342355643.jpg
66KB, 528x517px
>>11445579
>Kumiko responds by pushing her head into the anon's palm slightly as he pats her head.
>>11445668
(You can be my player 2 any time, anon.)
>Shoots some finger guns at the anon.
>>
>>11445677
>He takes a few steps closer and grasps his cock, rubbing it against her inner thigh and grinning widely.
No, but I know the kind of girl you are D.Va. You're a slut.
>>
File: the definition of insanity.png (15KB, 103x737px) Image search: [Google]
the definition of insanity.png
15KB, 103x737px
>>11444227
>that's like 5 sessions a day?
Sometimes 6, timestamps of my logs journals days like those..
>>
>>11445560
nazi futa
>>
File: Original (53).jpg (326KB, 536x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Original (53).jpg
326KB, 536x1200px
>>11445702
>Hana's right eye twitches at the question. PaRappa fails his combo and is sent flying to the edge of the stage.
Of course! You can play live in front of an audience only so many times before cheating is out of the question! Live tournaments and stuff prove it.
>Puffing out her cheeks, Hana forces PaRappa back on his feet to continue his attack.
Don't be ridiculous.
>>11445725
>Vociferating a startled shout, the pilot blindly reaches for the man's shoulders to push him away.
What the- You're crazy! Get that thing off of me!
>>11445746
Jeez, dude. No wonder you're burned out.
>>
>>11445746
End of the month was a good time for you I see
And you're only getting like 2 hour breaks sometimes, geez
>>
>>11445704
Cute!
>Continues to rub and ruffle the girl's hair, gently scritching behind her ears as well, almost as if she was a small puppy.
>>
>>11445773
I'm not crazy, just honest. You should be honest too.
>He pulls her close, wrapping his arms around her and keeping his cock between her legs. Slowly he begins to buck his hips, thrusting between her thick thighs.
>>
File: Original (48).jpg (105KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Original (48).jpg
105KB, 850x1360px
>>11445818
You know what I want? I want you to stop before I call MEKA!
>Hana mewls, writhing about in the man's grasp. She keeps her legs closed tight in an attempt to prevent that throbbing rod from getting any closer to her puffy mount than it already was.
>>
>>11445887
>Squeezing her legs tighter only served to squeeze around the man's massive rod, Earning an appreciative growl as his hands drifted down to grip her ass.
>>
File: Torn Suit (4).jpg (68KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Torn Suit (4).jpg
68KB, 400x480px
>>11445906
Gh- That's it!
>Hana squeals, spurred on by the man digging his fingers into her plush cheeks, lewdly outlined by the clinging fabric of her suit. She seeks out her wrist comm with her other hand, searching for the button to summon her mech.
>>
File: 1500252026000.gif (603KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500252026000.gif
603KB, 300x281px
>>11445805
>Kumiko gives the anon a confused look at first, but soon closes her eyes as she learns that the ear scritching is actually kind of soothing.
Bweh...
>>
File: interest.jpg (672KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
interest.jpg
672KB, 1000x1509px
Any interest?
>>
>>11445773
>He smirks once more when he discouver that his taunts are working. Soon, he launches another barrage of attacks.
So, I've always been wondering, are you naked under your suit ? During missions, I mean. I mean, it's skintight, so we would see if you wore something under it, right ?
>>
>>11445986
Holy Cold Age, Batman!
>>
>>11445948
>His hands dart from her rear and grasp at her wrist, extending it beyond her other arm's reach. Meanwhile he continued to grope at her ass and thrust against her thighs.
Now let's not interrupt huh? We're having so much fun! Fuck you have such nice fat thighs.
>>
>>11445986
Elsa? Hell yes
That Elsa? Maybe. With the crop at least
>>
>>11442082
would fug
>>
File: Ass (4).jpg (142KB, 850x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Ass (4).jpg
142KB, 850x1118px
>>11445999
What are you getting at?! That's for me to know and you to never find out!
>Hana looks away from the screen to shoot a glare at the Anon. Of course, she didn't wear anything beneath! How could she? But she wasn't gonna tell him that. Scoffing, Hana looks back at the screen only to watch as PaRappa falls off the map.
>>11446016
>The pilot cries out indignantly as her wrist is wrenched away, biting her lower lip in frustration.
I-I'm not fat! Get away from me!
>Her spankable, meaty ass was what resulted from sitting in a chair and snacking for long hours. However, it held its shape nicely thanks to the exercise she underwent during drills. The little pilot thrashes about, eyes catching a peek of her light gun lying just out of reach. If she could just...
>>
>>11445954
Bweh? Is something wrong?
>He continues to show the girl his affection, not letting up on his patting or scritching for even a second
>>
>>11446127
Woo ! Looks like I still have a few tricks up my sleeve ?
>He waited for her to respawn, a devious smile on his face. So far, she was responding accordingly. Wanting to get some free damage in, he continued talking.
So, what are your plans if you win ? You must have something you want to make me do right ? Probably something lewd, knowing you.
>His character started playing keep-away, waiting for her to take the bait.
>>
>>11446127
>Pressing his full weight against her, the man pushed the cute gamer to the floor, now pinning her to the ground he moved his free hands to grope at her body, running along her hips, along her sides and squeezing viciously at her chest.
We'll get these nice and swollen with milk now won't we?
>>
File: kkKGrC.jpg (505KB, 1600x2048px) Image search: [Google]
kkKGrC.jpg
505KB, 1600x2048px
Updated my card with more goth avas!
>>
>>11446305
Cute goth idol!
>>
>>11446305
NANA SALEM!
>>
>>11446305
Hello I think I might be ill. I would like to see someone, doctor or nurse
>>
>>11446305
>lydia
>AND rose
good shit my mans
>>
>>11446305
Get better quality pictures for Death and everyone on the lower row but the leftmost one, holy shit that looks awful.
Idunno what that second one is but Rose and Lydia should have decent art
>>
File: 1500252029142.png (629KB, 771x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500252029142.png
629KB, 771x750px
>>11446160
Just um, not sure what you're doing is all...
>Kumiko says as she absentmindedly leans her head into his hand slightly, enjoying the affectionate head scratches more than she expected.
>>
>>11446305
>tfw want to be the guinea pig of either Tae or Mikan (whether normal or despair)
>>
>>11446305
The fact you've reordered things confused me for a hot second. Also if you want more Death pics I have a folder.
... Rose?
>>
File: Ass (11).jpg (60KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
Ass (11).jpg
60KB, 540x342px
>>11446222
>Sandwiched between the ground and a hard place, Hana stubbornly arches and scratches at the man holding her down.
Stop! You crazy byuntae!
>She screams now, her modest bust soft and sensitive under his hands.
>>11446212
Stop asking me questions!
>She snaps, frustrated that she was falling behind.
I'm not some kind of perv like you...
>Her annoyance makes her more aggressive, and Hana has her character charge at the Anon's.
>>
File: Chara_109_00_base.png (121KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Chara_109_00_base.png
121KB, 512x512px
>>11446397
(Thanks for the advice.)

>>11446330
C...Cute... Me? Thank you Anon...
>>
>>11446529
Cute idol that I want to rub my cock against!
>>
>>11446529
Mhmm, in a world of cute and beautiful idols, you're the cutest. But don't tell the others I told you so.
>>
File: Shirasaka.Koume.full.1149723.jpg (289KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
Shirasaka.Koume.full.1149723.jpg
289KB, 643x900px
>>11446545
You... Want to rub... What against... Me? But that's... So l...lewd.

>>11446546
Don't worry Anon... I won't tell anybody... But thank you... That means... A lot.
>>
>>11446464
What's wrong with being a perv ? Sex is fun. Sexy things are good to look at.
>He remains on the defensive, trying to gain the psychological advantage before he counterattacks. His guard holds, for now.
If I win, I'll make you wear Asuka's plugsuit ! I'm sure you'll look good in it. Maybe I'll also ask for more fun stuff. If you know what I mean.
>He winks at her knowingly, keeping an eye on the game. On the screen, his character is getting battered, clearly in trouble now.
>>
>>11446591
>His hand reaches down to stroke her hair.
I'm happy to help, girls like you and Ranko deserve to know how beautiful and cute you are~
>>
>>11446650
Wait a second, titty horse, those aren't fries ! This is horse cum !
>>
File: Pochaco (6).jpg (250KB, 1024x1614px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (6).jpg
250KB, 1024x1614px
Post avas you want to see played.
>>
>>11446650
>not using the kevinsano images
>>
File: Ass (9).jpg (114KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ass (9).jpg
114KB, 456x810px
>>11446617
What, are you gonna make me wear a red wig, too?
>Hana huffs, her finger missing the stick and cancelling PaRappa's combo.
Shibal. (Fuck)
>The girl whines, stamping one of her feet.
Too bad it won't happen!
>>
File: tumblr_oowc3lG05Y1rcs9gvo4_1280.jpg (397KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oowc3lG05Y1rcs9gvo4_1280.jpg
397KB, 1200x1200px
>>11446678
>>
>>11446669
I gotta run.
>>11446680
I work at Burger King,

Making flame-broiled whoppers,

I wear paper hats,

Would you like an apple pie with that?

Would you like an apple pie with that?
>>
>>11446650
$20 tips says that if you take a deep breath that shirt just explodes open.
>>
File: 1200px-Koume_anime.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Koume_anime.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
>>11446620
Aaa...
>She nestles against his hand, sighing softly as he pet her hair.
You're... So nice... Why?
>>
>>11446759
How about a cream pie instead? That sounds a lot better to me.
>>
File: 4303556.jpg (252KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4303556.jpg
252KB, 1200x1400px
>>11446678
>>
>>11446720
I dunno, I like your real hair. The plugsuit just feels right, you know, especially with how you're acting right now.
>Seeing his chance, he pounced on her character with his, Donte unleashing a barrage of sword slashes on the poor rapper. With a teasing grin, the man continued his war on two fronts.
Do YOU want to wear the wig ? I have it too.
>>
File: medium-3.png (302KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-3.png
302KB, 602x600px
>>11446763
Ding fries are done,

Ding fries are done,

Ding fries are done,

Ding fries are done,
>>11446825
I gotta run ,

I gotta run,

I gotta run,

I gotta run,
>>
>>11446759
Hey, I paid for those fucking fries !
>>
>>11446784
Why shouldn't I be nice? You're an idol, and a good one at that!
>His hand stroke through her adorable and soft hair. He's surprised it's going this well.
>>
File: 1504057002221.gif (1MB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
1504057002221.gif
1MB, 200x235px
>>11446855
>>
Would this be the right thread to ask about lewd tabletop games? I wanna run one for my gee-eff and am looking for some pointers.
>>
>>11446678
Either one
>>
File: medium.png (304KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
304KB, 600x600px
>>11446863
Don't touch the fries in hot fat,

It really hurts bad

And so do skin grafts,

Would you like an apple pie with that,

Would you like an apple pie with that
>>11446878
Wait for the bell,

Can't hear the bell

Where is the bell?

Wait for the bell,

Ding fries are done,

DING FRIES ARE D-O-O-O-O-O-NE
>>
>>11446887
I think that'd be /tg/ my dude
>>
>>11446895
I want your apple pie, you slut !
>>
>>11446895
>bbw milf only $19.99
That's a goddamn steal
>>
>>11446923
Pretty sure ERP generals got kicked off /tg/. I figured they may have been where you went but it seems like this is a different kind of ERP.
>>
>>11446895
This is Paul
>>
>>11446966
it's true
>>
File: medium-1.png (280KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-1.png
280KB, 600x600px
>>11446926
My initial intention upon posting here was to typefuck, but due to the amount of ESL in this thread, I think I'll pass.
>>11446946
You know it, although Twi ain't a MILF.
>>11446966
I'm not Paul.
>>
>>11446992
Good choice, these threads are awful. Leave now, while you still can.
>>
File: Ass (12).jpg (101KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
Ass (12).jpg
101KB, 540x362px
>>11446841
What do you mean 'especially with how you're acting right now'?! Ghh!
>Hana vocalizes her growing vexation at how the match was going as PaRappa dies to the attack. With only one more chance, Hana dives back into the fray.
Stop talking to me, I'm concentrating.
>>
>>11446992
>I'm not Paul
>horse posting
>'erp'ing
>replies to literally every single (you) they get
you're either Paul or Peridot
>>
>>11446992
That is true. Her mom is essentially just her recolored though.
>>
>>11446992
>complains about ESL
>"was gonna ERP but now I'm not WAAAAAAAH"
>horse posting
It can't be any more obvious you're Paul jfc
>>
File: medium-2.png (329KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium-2.png
329KB, 600x600px
>>11447017
Too late for that, I always keep coming back.
>>11447022
I've been here since forever and have never taken part in any Discord circlejerk. I'm not Paul nor Peridot.
>>11447046
>tfw ywn play a scene in which Twilight sells her own mother to a stranger for 20 bucks
Why even live?
>>11447070
I'm not Paul, dude.
>>
>>11447097
kill yourself Paul, denying it won't make it false
>>
>>11447019
>Her fierce counterattack cost him a stock early. Donte returned to the field, fresh and with two more stocks under his belt.
Well, you know, you act angry and bitchy, like Asuka. So the wig would be fitting.
>With his new life, he could afford to be a lot aggressive, especially with one life up. He started taking risky trades, knowing the fight was going his way.
What can I say, I just like banter when I play. You should hear me when I play shooters, always on mic.
>>
>>11446591
It's not lewd.
>>
>>11446992
Ah well
>>
>>11446992
>Complaining about people that wants to erp and has a different first language
You aint fooling me, paul. But if you are not paul, then either way no one will miss you.
>>
>>11446678
>>
>>11447097
Why even indeed? But, I mean, I would clearly be up for that scene. It'd be great.
>>
>>11446678
>>
File: Ass (3).jpg (708KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ass (3).jpg
708KB, 1024x1280px
>>11447125
Bitchy?!
>Hana's face flushes with the sheer power of her flared temper.
Yah. Chugeollae? (You want to die?)
>The girl throws the controller down onto the couch, standing up and jabbing her finger in front of the man's face.
>>
File: Shirasaka.Koume.full.1834325.jpg (337KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
Shirasaka.Koume.full.1834325.jpg
337KB, 600x872px
>>11447134
You said you... Wanted to... Rub your cock against me... That's lewd...
>>
>>11447202
It's perfectly healthy though
>>
>>11447192
Who dis? I like playing doms.
>>
>>11446678
any of Paul/Peridot's avas but not them
>>
>>11447215
Asmodeus from Seven Deadly Sins
>>
>>11447199
>He snorted, amused. He had hit a nerve, it seemed. He laughed, waving her off, putting his own controller down.
Hey now, am I really wrong ? You've been at my throat for the whole match. Granted, I was teasing you, but still.
>>
File: Shirasaka.Koume.full.1181032.jpg (377KB, 808x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Shirasaka.Koume.full.1181032.jpg
377KB, 808x1279px
>>11447212
It... is? Nobody's ever... Said they wanted to run their... Cock against me...
>>
>>11447288
That's because only the most courageou of men would actually say something like that to you.
>>
>>11447118
I'm not Paul, denying that won't make me him either.
>>11447143
Yep.
>>11447157
I'm ESL myself, however I absolutely fucking despise those illiterate monkeys that respond to multipara openings with a single line of text that consists of "me putt penis in penis box in woman leg betwee n". It's a waste of my time.
>>11447187
So I can keep trying.
>>
>>11447315
Big tits.
>>
File: Shirasaka.Koume.full.1658951.jpg (228KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shirasaka.Koume.full.1658951.jpg
228KB, 600x800px
>>11447313
Then... If you wanted to... I guess you could... Rub your cock against... me.
>>
File: f543e0432f20585b12f7076ddebef546.png (950KB, 1504x1160px) Image search: [Google]
f543e0432f20585b12f7076ddebef546.png
950KB, 1504x1160px
>>11446678
>>
>>11447315
>bimbo dash
/erp/ needs a lot more airheaded bimbos
>>
>>11447315
Well, if you're ever in the mood to actually play it I hope I'm here. It sounds fun.
>>
>>11447315
You should know some people have problems with writing a lot, you know? Trying to write the same amount of text as your partner is pretty difficult, so maybe trying to write less with partners like that should be the correct choice.
>>
>>11447315
write less
>>
>>11447381
Beeg bobbies.
>>11447411
Like, totally.
>>11447427
Yeyeye
>>11447430
The thing that bothers be the most is that they often lack punctuation marks and letter capilatization. It makes me beyond mad.
>>11447461
k

Farewell, fags fkahgjfjfjjfhdhdvvf
I need to go do something.
>>
>>11446305
Is it too late for me to see the doctor?
>>
>entertaining a shitposter just because you're addicted to disgusting pony cock
How fucking pathetic do you have to be, Jeasus
>>
File: Casual 24.png (1MB, 1000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 24.png
1MB, 1000x1329px
>>11447270
(Sorry for the wait, had to shower)
>Sputtering as she turns to look at the screen to find that her outburst had lost her the match, Hana groans.
Cheater! You cheated! This- This isn't fair!
>>
>>11447500
Pathetic enough to be in an ERP thread on a Mongolian cave paintings board?
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.