[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write faggotry thread #34 Previous thread: http://desuarchi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 82

File: book4.png (348KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
book4.png
348KB, 600x505px
Write faggotry thread #34

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11356325

Write stories, share works, ask for critique, post requests, all that good stuff. All writers welcome.

/d/'s stuff:

Master list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ccAAmGecQiEE5ywZc4S4d1347WuMPEsF3DbSNAS4LRo/edit

Wiki thing: https://fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
http://landonbay.deviantart.com/art/Autzen-s-story-ch-4-page-39-414290765
http://landonbay.deviantart.com/art/Autzen-s-story-ch4-page-40-414856423

In these chapters Autzen, an autistic buizel, needs to use the bathroom, but is too scared to use the airplane toilet's loud noise. Despite wearing a diaper he doesn't want to use it, instead holds it throughout the entire plane ride, all six hours of it, even when he's sleeping during most of it, and makes it to the bathroom.
Can someone rewrite this page(s) so that Autzen ends up having an accident in his diaper, perhaps it happening during or shortly after his nap? Read the previous chapters to understand how he'd probably react to it.

Help a fellow autist out please.
>>
>>11426297
>too scared to use the airplane toilet's loud noise
If you're a real autist why do you keep posting incorrect English after it's pointed out to you?
>>
>>11426310
Fuck off. It sounds fine to me
>>
>>11426310
>>11426328
are you guys seriously going to fight over this again in the start of the thread?
>>
Taking requests. I don't do anything that has to do with the following:
>Loli/Shota
>Guro or any other kind of serious bodily harm
>Piss or scat
>Ntr
>Rape
>Bestiality (furry/monster girls are fine)
>>
>>11426328
If he was not too scared, what would he use the loud noise for?
>>
>>11426581
So you pretty much shouldn't be asking 4chan for anything.
>>
File: o-DIAPER-facebook.jpg (289KB, 1536x1738px) Image search: [Google]
o-DIAPER-facebook.jpg
289KB, 1536x1738px
>>11426308
>>11426328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CThkYfEjcI
>I was chillin', chillin', like strawberry fillin',
>but you better change me now or I'll turn into a villain!
>I'll scream! I'll shout! I'll cry, and I'll pout!
>I'm stuck inside this diaper so let me out!
>You can tell that it's fresh,
>there's still a little steam,
>and I might have a rash so use the diaper rash cream!
>>
File: 1452443885945.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452443885945.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>11426581
I'll throw a peach X anon request at you then.

Let's see...Peach's dress is pretty poofy, so I could imagine her trying to keep a relationship with (different) anon a secret, but a turn of events has him hiding underneath her dress all day while she does business (chatting with folks/mario, greeting the populace, getting kidnapped, etc). Of course it doesn't take a genius for him to start taking advantage of the case, and messing with her legs, ass and pussy throughout the day while she tries hiding the pleasure. Antics such as tickling, fingering, wedgies, slaps, taking her panties, that kind of stuff. Despite her embarrassment from anon, she doesn't seem to stop him. Not even Bowser's antics will stop him as anon decides to eat her out on his ship. A thoroughly day-time teased and sexually frustrated Peach then has rough sex with that anon. So when Mario comes to save her, anon goes hiding again, letting the fun start once more.

Whether anon is slightly younger or just shorter than Peach would be up to author's discretion.
>>
Reposting reply to Azimuth:

>>11375275 #
OR here.
This chapter is lovely, lovely, lovely. As it began I worried I'd have to say the sex acts were too clinically described and that it needed more emotional input from the characters, but almost right when I had the thought you really dived into Ragna's head. Very nice mix or lust and regret (for those of you who haven't read it, it's not regretting that sex is happening but of her inability to do more; very enjoyable). One of the better (and longer) foreplay scenes I've read in a long time.
I do feel the bit about Guxus explaining his training could have been handled a bit differently. Bringing that up during foreplay/sex seems like an odd choice for pillow talk, especially for someone as good at this stuff as he. I don't think girls like being reminded of other girls by the guy they love. Then again, that plays nicely into her internal thoughts and concerns after, so perhaps it was done on purpose.
However, maybe that little speech could have been played out a bit longer? Maybe have him punctuate his sentences with little sexual flourishes? That way he'd more be showing what he can do without the words he says needing to be heard by Ranga.

Also, just wondering, but do you imagine the characters, specifically Ragna, wearing modern-style undergarments? The setting puts into my mind a loincloth type arrangement, which does not contradict the story at all, but I have a feeling the description you used is leaning more towards modern panties.
This certainly isn't a problem, or anything, I just enjoy your worldbuilding so I'm curious as to your intent.

Anyway, the length is good (heh) and I enjoyed the hell out of this bit. Definitely looking forward to the main event, whenever you manage to find the time for it.
I am a patient man, so no hurry.
>>
>>11426698

I've read this one before. Did you post it anywhere else? Also, any more specifics? Would you prefer it to be told from the perspective of the lover or Peach herself?

>>11426602
There is still plenty of degenerate shit outside of mere squick, Anon. Not my fault you have plenty tastes.
>>
File: 1448277836059.jpg (354KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
1448277836059.jpg
354KB, 850x550px
>>11426732
I posted it before back when an anon was taking Peach requests, though he never came back. The previous one (and my preference one) involved a sleepover idea. If you like to read up on that one, see http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10788473/#10880443.

I honestly prefer the sleepover one more since it's easier to indulge, but I can elaborate more on the one I shared to you.

Either way, I'd like the perspective to to focus on anon
>>
>>11426757

I have no preference over either scene, so whatever you prefer. Further details are always appreciated as even small ones can be developed fully for the betterment of the scene. I've also read your bin, the only thing I'm not really into is the sniffing stuff. Should I try making up some excuse for Anon to hang with Peach or I should just gloss over the """backstory"""?
>>
>>11426836
In that case, go with the sleepover idea then. Whether you add the sniffing or not is up to you, but I do love burying face into ass for motorboating.

For further details, the pajamas I have in mind for her to wear are the ones in this pic >>11426757 because hot damn, that's some fine shit. As a man appreciative of the booty, I love details regarding ass, its plumpness, jiggle, it's warmth, and so forth, so indulgence in that area (even a with/without pajamas comparison) is welcome.

In terms of backstory, I don't think an excuse is needed, as he gets invited for sleepover/game night by her, so they're probably already good friends.

I guess she could be embarrassed about having an ass that fat when anon begins messing with her butt, but his appreciation for the booty slowly over the lewd night makes her accept her booty for the size it is. Does that sound good?
>>
>>11426967

I enjoy motorboating myself, I just prefer not to linger on scent, unless it's pleasant. But I suppose you weren't looking for a butthole that smells of soap bubbles and sugar.
As far as the embarrassment goes, that can easily be worked in, but I'd rather avoid any kind of "oh no my plump butt is actually horrible don't touch it" since that strikes me of shitty cliched hentai writing (or at least, I don't write well enough not to make it sound that way, sorry.)

As far as the backstory deal is, yeah I agree that already being friends is the way to go. I think I came up with something that should be pretty funny.
>>
>>11427242
at best, her pajama bottoms could be fresh out of the laundry, but that'd be about it.

Otherwise, I think we're good then. Looking forward to the story again!
>>
>tfw you've hit a wall in improving the quality of your writing
just fuck my prose up senpai
Any tips?
>>
Still not giving up on Florges toots

To keep autism contained. The idea/suggestions are linked here:http://pastebin.com/Zx3Uj2QY

tl;dr Main character dominates Florges by making her embarrass herself via teasing/lewding her to fart. Stuff in pastebin are suggestions
>>
>>11427446

Post excerpts
>>
>>11427563
okay
">>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/b/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/f/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/r/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/a/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/>>>/p/
....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes..."

- mighty stinkers
>>
>>11427665

One can't improve perfection.
>>
>>11426265
Are you a bot?
>>
>>11427744
>>11426308
Shit, meant this one
>>
>>11427765
No, he's obsessed. We've been through this before. Dozens of times.
>>
filled request for bisexual werewolf m/m/f threesum

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24729746/
>>
>>11428724
I can't view the story without an account. Do you think you can uplaod it to a pastebin?
>>
>>11428873
no, fuck you and fuck pastebin I worked hard on what formatting I have

https://d.facdn.net/art/perfectmetis/stories/1504812209/1504812209.perfectmetis_lobos_corinosos.pdf
>>
File: 45c.jpg (922KB, 2025x1392px) Image search: [Google]
45c.jpg
922KB, 2025x1392px
I didn't get a reply last thread, so I'll repost it here.

>>11381019
Yeah I'd like him to be half human from the waist up. If you need an idea, see these pics from that thread to get an idea of his shape
http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1503/09/1503095632232.png
Or
http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1503/09/1503096668501.jpg(minus the helmet)

As for what happens after the blackmail/reveal that he's not stupid/understands the language, I assume she'd try controlling him with magic but fail, leading to the situation inhttp://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11085997/#11095550, for lewd snake time.

If you mean what happens after he fucks her good, then things play as 'normal.' With sorceress doing sorceress things and maybe Naga interacting with other folks as a means of her 'teaching' him how to talk, but probably being forced to have sex with Naga if he so demands, any position, any hole. Perhaps a change in behavior could catch the eye of her Amazon/Elf friend, leading to the next chapter if you so desire. Does that sound doable?
>>
Hey D,

Life (almost) imitates art
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/09/07/people-drank-breast-milk-lattes-at-burning-man-we-talked-to-the-woman-who-served-them-up/?utm_term=.47b8e18738c8
>>
File: 1496898620047.png (340KB, 578x902px) Image search: [Google]
1496898620047.png
340KB, 578x902px
>>11429951
D here.

Gross.

Milk.

(sips a mysterious white liquid out of a mason jar)
>>
>>11426308
Not again
>>
High in the air a lone 777 speeds along to her destination. She has been in the air for 8 hours. The several cans of red bull she drank have caught up to her.
>its a start
>>
File: plausible.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
plausible.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>11427744
>>11427765
>>11426348
>>11433406
I think it is becoming more and more plausible that posts like >>11426308 at the top of the thread are intended to promote toxic behavior and eventually provide an excuse for these threads to be purged due to "consistent quality issues" just like in /d/ and /aco/.

Posts like >>11427665 further emphasize the persistent degradation.

The last thread died early, even though somebody had posted a new story not long before it went down and people also worried about autosage in the last thread.

Somebody has a vendetta, I'm telling all of you.

The worst part is, the more we talk about it here, the sooner this thread dies.

The more we yell that literal shitposts at the top of the thread, which unfailingly appear shortly after the thread is made, are cancerous, the less room there is for actual posts.

It doesn't cost them anything to post in every thread, and if they ignore the people yelling at them, there's nothing we can do.

The mods won't help us, they're the reason we're here, but they can't just delete the threads.

First they have to depopulate the threads, kill the community with exile after exile, overwhelm the actual authors with shitposting /r9k/ rejects, then they can drive us off 4chan for good.

It's all a psyop, it's just a test for doing this to any board, controlling the narrative by splitting the userbase and changing the rules until only useful idiots are left, we're just guinea pigs in a war we can't understand, a war of shit and lies!
>>
>>11433692
can we ban this request>>11426308 as being spam.

>>11433638 I bet that's gonna be a jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>11433812
One mere post a thread is not spam. 25+ posts of the same text/pic on the same thread is spam. 10+ threads on the same topic is spam. One easy to filter post evey thread is not spam. Get it through your thick skull.
>>
>>11433692
last thread died early because I was too occupied with Irma to bump it. It's not the first time threads died early, y'know. Don't get paranoid now.
>>
>>11433932
I'm tired of see and hearing it. they should give up if no one has done it instead of trying for 2 YEARS.
>>11433937
hope you stay safe
>>
>>11433692
The last one died early because /trash/'s speed is utterly schizophrenic and if people aren't watching for the sudden falls from 2 to 8 or 9, it's easy for it to slip off accidentally
>>
read a book
>>
File: it's a love story.jpg (1MB, 1055x1600px) Image search: [Google]
it's a love story.jpg
1MB, 1055x1600px
>>
>>11435353
>how Randy Savage asked his first girlfriend on a date
>>
>>11433937
In his defense, it is very easy to become paranoid when you've been pushed around as much as we have been, particularly considering that at least one of those forced moves was due to the concerted efforts of a couple dickbags who really wanted to see us gone, even to the point of briefly following us to /d/. After you realize that there are people with nearly unlimited time and malice for the absolute most ridiculous things, it becomes very easy to believe almost anything.
>>
File: 1504465799.rockynorth1989_bart.jpg (379KB, 935x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1504465799.rockynorth1989_bart.jpg
379KB, 935x1280px
>>11428920
>fuck you and fuck pastebin
dude just chill. Didn't your momma ever teach you some manners. Also, pastebin is literally the easiest account to setup on the internet especially if you post as a guest
>>
File: Nahash_by_Meandraco_rev.jpg (954KB, 1078x2720px) Image search: [Google]
Nahash_by_Meandraco_rev.jpg
954KB, 1078x2720px
2000 word update, new content at "The wretched little horse watched him for a moment with its glassy eyes"

Goetic Justice:
https://pastebin.com/3ey7dvhz
>no new tags
>>
>>11433937
>Irma
Yikes. Best of luck, anon. I got off pretty lightly with Katrina, but I still see enough of the aftermath to know how terrible that storm is going to be. Hell, I've got a student who missed classes just a few weeks ago due to long term Katrina fallout. How my area got spared by Harvey, and now Irma as well be the look of it, I'll never know, but every storm in the Gulf makes me nervous.

Please let us know how it goes. And again, best of luck.
>>
>>11437365
The suspense, man.
Have you ever thought of doing a "bad ending" for a romantic story?
>>
File: Hamichichi_Oneesan_05_107.jpg (268KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hamichichi_Oneesan_05_107.jpg
268KB, 844x1200px
>>11436762
Pastebin ruins your formatting and only allows you to post plaintext, which is annoying from a writer's perspective because you have to go back and fix shit.
>>
>>11437849
While I have considered some less favorable endings to some of my stories, I value my life too much to attempt them.
In my experience people have gotten very upset when I've even alluded to things going sour once a relationship is established and they've invested in it.
>>
>>11438203

Tell them to fuck themselves and do it anyway. They'll keep reading in hopes of the relationship being fixed.
>>
>>11433932
>One mere post
One.
For want of a nail.
For want of a nail.
For want of a nail.

I don't see this as just one post per thread. It's one post by someone who knows better, someone who should be altering their approach, someone who needs to ask and offer but instead is demanding. Knowing full well that there are no rules on /trash/, no chance of punishment, this person posts the exact same copy pasted request at the top of every thread.

Is he the one who starts the threads? No, at least conversation within the thread doesn't lead me to believe that. Is he unable or unwilling to offer compensation? Unknown, but unlikely. If the post has been repeated for two years, as I've seen others such as >>11434027 say, someone sufficiently motivated would have gotten some money and gotten it written.

Have any of us ever used a public water fountain as a bidet? Imagine a man who, every morning, goes to a public park and washes his butthole in the drinking fountain. He does so every morning, bright and early. Even if the fountain is cleaned afterward, is it not defiled? So are these threads. The first thing anyone sees is the same no-effort copy-pasted request for a rewrite of someone else's work.

There's no illusion of humility. This poster proudly takes a shit right at the top of the thread. At least >>11427539 now waits until content and other requests are posted at the top of the thread. But no, >>11426308 sits proudly at the top of the thread, erection throbbing as chunks of shit swirl around the drinking fountain. It's a poison pill, just like >>11427665.

The only thing that needs to be gotten through thick skulls is that if the bar is set that low with the very first post, no one should be surprised at what follows.
>>
>>11439083
>Have any of us ever used a public water fountain as a bidet? Imagine a man who, every morning, goes to a public park and washes his butthole in the drinking fountain. He does so every morning, bright and early. Even if the fountain is cleaned afterward, is it not defiled?

I bet a lot of people would if there were no consequences though, that's the thing
>>
>>11438203
IMO it's weakened a lot of your stories considerably. There are plenty of circumstances where a bittersweet or outright bad ending would suit the story better.
>>
>>11435353
Requesting a short story about this most upfront and forward guy out on a date
>>
>>11427242

Based writefag anon, finally someone is doing that story.
>>
Where would one go to post erotic genre fiction that is too erotic for /lit/ but (probably) not erotic enough for /trash/?
>>
>>11440838
This is pretty much it. Seems every board was purged of any general writing groups and forced here by mods for whatever asinine reasoning they had.
>>
>>11438203
I still want to see a follow-up to Hostage where that himedere has gone native to become a Borealan buttslut (or at least is in a secret relationship with that bodyguard, now hired personally to protect her)
>>
File: 1504781266868.jpg (631KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1504781266868.jpg
631KB, 1200x1600px
>>11437365
>Angering all of hell for GOAT pussy

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
File: 1482778772956.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482778772956.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>11441279
At least he got on the good side of a significant demon and all his minions/children/people/etc. The poor fucker is going to get jumped by every grateful goat demon woman the moment he sets foot in that forest.
>>
>>11438203
People only give a shit if bad endings happen to actually sympathetic characters.
>>
File: 1501501548791.jpg (328KB, 864x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1501501548791.jpg
328KB, 864x1278px
>>11438203
>Bad ending
>>
File: monsters_from_the_id.jpg (511KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
monsters_from_the_id.jpg
511KB, 707x1000px
>>11441292
This. Nobody's gonna give a shit if it's a character nobody cares about.
>>
File: 1499177024172.jpg (658KB, 1907x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1499177024172.jpg
658KB, 1907x1050px
>>
>>11444348
>>11444409
>>11444510
You are truly retarded or you are some rando false-flagging. Either way, stop.
>>
>>11444611
It's obviously some false-flagging faggot. The original Buizelfag is obviously too autistic to deviate from his schedule of posting once per thread for eternity. This is just somebody looking to stir up shit.
>>
>>11444853
And it's following the five-minute timer. Whoever's doing it can't even be bothered to phonepost.
>>
File: 1504135599160.gif (2MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504135599160.gif
2MB, 1080x720px
Had an idea for a story last week, where two college students in a Modern-Fantasy setting go to a Goblin Fortune-teller, and one is cursed by her to turn into a Goblin Girl. Wrote a whole outline for it.
>>
File: 11.jpg (647KB, 1280x1853px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
647KB, 1280x1853px
>>11440838
/trash/, unless it can go on /y/ or /u/
>>
>>11440838
Unfortunately, /trash/ is your only option because the mods currently don't want it anywhere else.
>>
>>11445276

It's not nice to go around teasing people by saying stuff like "goblin girl" and "transformation" without posting more information/the outline.
>>
>>11445872

>what's so hard to understand idiot

Pretty soon, my interest in the story if you're going to be a weird, confrontational dick about it.

What I meant was more details on the outline you wrote, friend. Premise =/= Plot.
>>
File: 1490998253220.png (461KB, 700x909px) Image search: [Google]
1490998253220.png
461KB, 700x909px
>>11445821
Alrighty then. For the story, it would be 3rd person narration, moving between the two roommate's perspectives.
My timeline for the TGTF is one week, going from 6'2 to 2' 8" (with the intention of switching to heels in order to mask shortness compared to other Goblins.) although the story (and feminization via character development) takes place over several months. The hair, skin, and eye colours also change throughout the week, forcing the protagonist to re-enroll with a new identity once the changes are complete.
On one hand, I'm up for the two remaining roommates through the entire ordeal, but I also like the notion of her being transferred to a Goblin Sorority/dorm nearby as to have better proportioned rooming and interaction with more goblin gals.

The roommate would only learn of the changes on the second day, wherein the target tells him of the day prior, in which they deduced what was happening based on the mounting changes (height loss, ears/hearing getting sharper) by the end of the day and was planning of hiding changes while looking for a way to revert them; only to get caught immediately when he wakes up with the first connotation of breasts and screams.

Their visit to the nurses' office confirms it's a curse rather than a alchemic (potion) based one, as he/she reverts changes back by the end of the day.

A story beat about a month in involves the protagonist getting a crash course in Goblin mating cycles/heat from a co-ed before being taken advantage of. It can then become a lore dump explaining Goblin anatomy in the story's place alongside a bit of history (ex. Goblins having natural resistance to magic and alcohol, elasticity as to safely endure large insertions, having an advantage conducting magical spells)

>>11445872 Wasn't me, I had been typing.
>>
>>11446352
>>11446465
>>
File: tumblr_nj6o5cxl6y1r94eboo1_500.png (8KB, 462x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj6o5cxl6y1r94eboo1_500.png
8KB, 462x170px
>>11446465
I thought up more since I originally did this greentext outline on /short/, but I have to head to work.
Will give more details when I have the chance.

>Gets Gobbo TF'd
>Protagonist is curious about anatomy
>Roommate helps bring in new clothes
>Roommate leaves, Gobbo goes into heat at university
>Fellow Goblin student puts two and two together before she gets taken advantage of
>Spends day and/or weekend together learning of culture/science of new form
>Gets mega dildo to help stave of lust pangs, gets caught using it while wearing the new clothes
>Sexual tension builds; sex/fuckbuddies occurs
>Second heat, friend watches over her and doesn't take advantage, BJ as reward
>Magic tutorship from goblin co-ed that helped earlier
>Further feminization/goblification occurs (Behavior, hairstyling)
>While out together Gobbo and roomie are mistaken for a couple, Gobbo takes charge and says they are to mess with folks.
>The get-together turns into a real date, ends with kissing and cowgirl sex.

>Gypsy finds protagonist a few months later, Protagonist is fine staying in form since they're now dating

Also, have a specific scene in my head of the protagonist getting angry/refusing to wear bloomers that the roommate brought for him/her to wear from his little sister, and being pointed out that while her hips are wide for her frame proportionally, boxers are still too big to be worn on her.

And the protagonist and the roommate having to switch bunks, since she can't climb up the side as easily.
>>
File: 1502629305.alekksandar_smallsize.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502629305.alekksandar_smallsize.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>11426265
Hey, If anyone here is still has any interest in this story, I just updated Chapter 9 of Anywhere But Here. Sorry it took so long, I ended up having to delete and rewrite the chapter from the ground up four times. Hopefully you'll find it entertaining if nothing else.This chapter is mostly moving and action with no-smut. I would greatly appreciate feedback thank you.

>Anywhere But Here [human(m)xmultiple hyena(f),violence, femdom, smut, pseudo-penis, intersex, romance, drug use]

Anywhere But Here Part 1 CH 1-5 [Human(m)xHyenas(f)]
https://pastebin.com/u3k83bNp

Anywhere But Here Part 2 (UNFINISHED) CH 6,7,8,9 [Human(m)xHyenas(f)]
https://pastebin.com/NefkP7gz

General Teether Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/u/Teether
>>
>>11446465
>>11446607

>Also, have a specific scene in my head of the protagonist getting angry/refusing to wear bloomers that the roommate brought for him/her to wear from his little sister, and being pointed out that while her hips are wide for her frame proportionally, boxers are still too big to be worn on her.

>And the protagonist and the roommate having to switch bunks, since she can't climb up the side as easily.

Overall, this sounds damn good. But I do adore that little detail about the bunk switching scene. It adds a nice touch of realistic grounding concerning the whole fantastical transformation sequence.
>>
File: 1499505850670.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499505850670.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>
Does anyone have any tips regarding script writing?
I want to seem professional and get my story across but not quite sure on the finer points.
>>
>>11448462
That's a tough one. Script writing relies almost entirely on dialogue, so it can be one of the most difficult types of writing to. . . write.
First, you need to qualify what type of script you're going to do. A script for a purely audio performance, a television show, a movie, and a live play are all going to have different concerns.

For example, a script for a purely audio work is going to have to decide whether or not to include a narrator. Including one almost instantly breaks immersion, but NOT having one will result in characters stating the obvious and describing their surroundings in an unnatural way.

Anyway, step one of any writing, doubly so if you're just getting into a new medium, is research. Look up screenplays, scripts, and all that jazz.
Shakespeare may be a cliche' example to suggest, but reading his work specifically as a writer is eye-opening. Even disregarding the beautiful language, he was a fucking master at exits and entrances, and his other scene directions are the perfect blend of necessary (to make the scenes even work) and scant enough to allow the director lots of options.
His work, since it tends to be in iambic pentameter, has a fantastic rhythm to it. There is a beat to the conversations, and liver performances are quite engaging because of this. In fact, I suggest watching recordings of live Shakespeare rather than film for just this reason.

Robert Frost is also a master at conversation. Unfortunately, my Frost notes are elsewhere, but check out A Witness Tree (1942), New Hampshire (1923), and any selected poems Google tells you are highly regarded.
He was a master at creating conversational rhythm, and though I can't remember his term for it off the top of my head, he strove to create a beat that could be heard "from another room," that is, a person in another room would be able to follow the emotional story of the conversation without hearing the actual words.

1/?
>>
>>11448797
Also, make sure your characters sound different. Not everyone speaks with the same cadence, and in audio-only works this is doubly apparent. Your listener/reader should know who is talking just by their word choice and dialect.
Quentin Tarantino, despite being a total cunt in real life, is a modern master at this. Watch the "Royale with cheese" scene from Pulp Fiction, the "Milk" scene at the beginning of Inglorious Basterds, or the tipping scene from "Reservoir Dogs."
The conversations flow, they have unique-sounding characters, and he is also great at tension.

I realize now I'm rambling and I don't think it's going to help you much. Is there any particular aspect of script writing you want advice on? It's rather a big topic for a 2000 character limit.
2/3
>>
>>11448815
Mechanically, you also have some concerns.

Consistency: firmly establish how you present information and stick with it. What do italics mean in your writing? Brackets? How do you differentiate stage directions? Etc.

Include a pronunciation guide, preferably with links to audio samples (even Youtube will work).

Depending on the purpose/audience/etc, you may want to include character and/or setting bios. A good actor/actress can probably develop their own character or figure out what you're going for after reading your work (if you're good enough, that is), but telling your performers what their motivation is at the very least will makes things a lot easier.
This is something I missed when I first started script writing. In fact, I didn't even consider doing this until my continuing, nigh-indefinite hiatus. I wish I'd included them a lot earlier, though.

Be available. Whether it's for questions or not, be accessible. Also be willing to change. The recording booth and camera will reveal more faults in your writing that you can imagine, so be prepared to rewrite on the fly as-needed.

Also, while I'm on that topic, read your stuff aloud. A lot. You should not post a damn thing you haven't tried acting out yourself a few times.
If you can't keep a straight face saying it, how can anyone else?

And while I'm on THAT topic, read the source examples I mentioned earlier out loud. This is a type of writing that is supposed to be heard, not read. "People writing songs that voices never share," as Paul Simon puts it, is a bad thing.

Sorry for being so long winded.
>>
>>11448797
Well I suppose some context would help narrow down what I'm looking for.
I'm writing for a pure audio script, something akin to a podcast for a friend.
They want something sinister for Halloween coming up. Ugh. Villains have always been rather hum-drum for me, boring to write for.

I honestly hadn't even thought of Shakespeare, but that seems a good place to start.
Thankfully he's giving me freedom to write the scene as I please so adding in audio cues and things around characters will make the scene a bit more organic.
>>
>>11448948
>Villains have always been rather hum-drum for me, boring to write for.
Hmm. Odd, I find villains to be the most interesting.

I've mentioned this before, but if you ever have trouble coming up with characters try this:
1) Choose two characters you already know and like.
2) FanFiction up their child
3) Write that child's upbringing with those parents
4) Rewrite their backstory to fit your narrative
5) ???
5) Profit
>>
>>11449018
Thank you, though I do have a character in mind.
>>
>>11449164
If it's not the love child of Freddy and Jason as raised by the adopted mother who is Pinhead (read a book) and mentored by Mike Myers (of SNL fame), I will be sorely disappointed.
>>
File: 0_(1).jpg (291KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0_(1).jpg
291KB, 1500x1200px
>>
File: i'm trying not to wig out.gif (84KB, 300x124px) Image search: [Google]
i'm trying not to wig out.gif
84KB, 300x124px
Snek, is Nahash coming back today. I need my goat demon lady fix.
>>
File: foreshadow.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
foreshadow.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>11452707
Something is coming back...
[cue dramatic musical sting]

But yeah I'm gonna get at least one more porn scene before I wrap this up.
>>
File: 18_Nachtmahr_363697.jpg (80KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
18_Nachtmahr_363697.jpg
80KB, 750x1000px
Requesting someone write this.
>>
>>11453898

Hmm. Who or what exactly is a "Nachtmahr?" Google is giving me nothing.
>>
>>11454399
I think it's the artist.
Searching via iqdb finds a booru with more art under that name.
Then again, I'm pretty sure Nacht is German for night, so the word might just mean nightmare.
>>
File: goetic_justice_cover_concept_2.jpg (4MB, 3000x4134px) Image search: [Google]
goetic_justice_cover_concept_2.jpg
4MB, 3000x4134px
>>11452707
2000 word update, new content at "Another week passed with no word from Nahash"

Editing may be a bit spotty, I am super tired.

Goetic Justice:
>no new tags

Got a draft of the book cover by Meandraco too, this guy draws faster than I write.
>>
File: 11_10.jpg (334KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
11_10.jpg
334KB, 1280x904px
>>11454399
Compound German word. Nacht is night, Mahr is an evil spirit often conflated with succubi and incubi and translates into the mostly obsolete (in this sense) term "mare". Put together, it's an evil spirit that comes at night or a "nightmare". Victims of mahre/mares experience a feeling of someone sitting on their chest or suffocating them.

>>11455305
Nice desu
>>
>>11455504

Oh hell yeah, demons. That's my shit. I wish I was able to reliably write it for you, but uh, I've been feeling a bit dead inside lately.
>>
File: 1491878380870.png (757KB, 1640x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1491878380870.png
757KB, 1640x1810px
>>11447119
I have a bit of a lore ideas behind the history/traits of magical races in the alluded wider universe, whereas Goblins were a race created in "biblical" times as a servants for a group of warlocks that eventually overthrew them during the climax/aftermath of a classic fantasy "Quest" scenario in which a group of heroes of varying races set out to stop said cabal from taking over the land.

In a sense, they're magic sponges/batteries. They're more immune to alchemical substances while being more conductive with performing magic while more susceptible to mental suggestion and their own lust.
Thinking of Mice as being a crucial basis upon their inception, due to their ability to squeeze into spaces 1/2 their size and their knack for breeding/heat cycles.

Thus setting out a stereotype of Goblins being submissive and slutty.

Also, going for a trope I enjoy, of Humans having the species perk of being able to breed with all other races without complications.

On the topic rooming, I think that it would be sensible for the pair to stay together, as I doubt that the dorms would be constructed without multiple fantasy sizes in mind and their circumstances are extenuating.
However, would be fun for the protagonist to have some time in a Goblin-tailored dorm, as to play with perspective since it would finally be a location built for her size (and geographically, I would place the co-ed-species dorm up a hill meaning it's a longer commune with shorter legs, while the Gobbo dorm is closer.)
In the sorority, it would be much more casually sexual than the protagonist has experienced up to that point, with communal showers/bathrooms and roommates openly sharing sex toys.
>>
>>11456734
Oh yeah, and I like the aspect of the curse giving the protagonist an accent, or having one permeate the species so the protagonist has to resist it.
>>
Write on
>>
File: think-too-much.jpg (73KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
think-too-much.jpg
73KB, 960x632px
>>11426707
Noticed both >>11378066 and >>11409393 in T#33. Refrained from responding due to time limitations and an unexpectedly long reply to >>11376303 T#33. Wanted to give a detailed response to you, but was already making three posts and did not want to appear overbearing by appending even more. Was confused when the thread 404ed far earlier than expected. Lack of an integrated archive is almost as annoying as the 2000 character limit. Also, an unexpected letter from code enforcement that was incorrect in its accusations led to an afternoon of hard manual labor that turned out to be mostly superfluous. Never trust the government to do anything correctly or cheaply.

Read your critique almost as soon as it was posted. Mildly embarrassed to admit to frequent refreshes of the thread after posting a story, despite being well aware that quality feedback takes time and readers have their own busy schedules. (You)s are chicken soup for the author's soul.

Wrote close to nine-thousand characters as a rambling response to your kind words. In deference to others, will not be spamming the thread with five posts full of AzimuthFlirt brand text-barf. Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/zPv9CvsW (Set to two-week expiration)

Curiosity. Initially posted the comment as a "public" paste. Received 86 views within a matter of seconds. Likely bots. This reinforces personal decision to post all story chapters as "unlisted" pastes in order to keep the viewcount as a useful indicator of readership size.

More Northlands Garrison is already drafted. Intend to work on Paws, Pencils, and Kid Gloves first. Also intend to continue Plate and Scale, personally enjoy that story yet regret picking it up since three ongoing tales is a bit much for current available writing time. While all reader feedback is cherished, making the time to respond is occasionally a juggling act.

Out of curiosity, have you read any of PPKG? Am wondering how much readership cross over there is between NG and PPKG.
>>
>>11453898
>>11455504
Interesting.
>"Vell, vell, vell... somevon should have read zee fine print on the apartment's lease, ja? Hee-hee, und didn't you zink it a bit odd that such an affordable wohnung vould have black marble for the valls of its shower?"
>"I see zee sound of mine vashing voke you. Now, now, jünger, no need for zee screaming und zee shouting. I am not here to hurt you, und no von vill hear anyvays."
>"We are, how do you say... room-mates, ja! Vhat's mine iz yours, und vhat's yours iz mine... oh, und I do think I see somezing of yours I like very much. Yes, making zee little tent, you are! Zere is only the von bed, but mine vings vill not bother you I am sure. Up I go, und... ah!"
>"Hiding such a delicious looking wurst from me, were you? Such a naughty boy you are. Unf, so plump and juicy it is, too! Let me curl mine tongue around for a good taste... schlup!"
>"Vell, I can't just go to sleep vith this wurst poking me in the side, can I? Oh, stop vith zee moanings about your soul, und zee whimpering for your mutter, und certainly stop vith ze thinking about zat girl you want who never notices you! Have you shown her zis wurst? No? Vell, zat explains why you were masturbating in zee shower earlier while moaning her name."

(1/2)
>>
>>11458299
>"Cumming all over mine black marble while calling zee name of somevone else? Mmm... mmmmm... num! Hehe, did you really zink you would get away with it?"
>"Sclup, lup... ahh, twitching so soon? Hehe, you know what happens when I make you cum, ja? No? Vell, first you feel really good, un then you get really tired, but before you can fall asleep I've plumped zis wurst up again. You musn't fall asleep until after you've let out all that you were penning up for zat girl who doesn't care about you. Oh, ja, ja, hehe. You vill goosh out all that hot cum inside me, verstanden?"
>"Ja... ha... ja, zat's it! Move those hips, just as you are! Eins, zwei, eins, zwei! Keep going, r-right there... haven't ridden a boy zis gut in decades... schön! A... ahh!"
>"Vell... hah... hah... I hope you are happy. Now I need another shower. H-hey, let go, I said I need to go clean off! Ah... gut, ach, I'll lay here with you for a bit. Let me move my wings... ja, better. At least you stopped screaming. Und you're lots cuter than that dummkopf who tried to have me exorcised."
>"Of course I vas serious about being your room-mate. Everyone needs a home, even... even a Nachtmahr."

(2/2)
>>
File: 1503531916591.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
1503531916591.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
>>11455305
For some reason I want Ryan to bend over for Azazel to gain his favor.
>>
>>11458308
Neato. Nice work, anon.
>>
>>11455305

Do you actually plan on self publishing this?
>>
>>11459894
I plan on self-publishing all of my stories once I've got covers for them, and I've done a few more editing passes to bring the older ones up to speed.

I will of course continue to release daily updates and provide everything for free here and on all the other sites I post my stuff on.

If I can make at least minimum wage through a combination of Patreon and self-publishing then it means I never have to stop.
>>
File: Teetherteeth_sm.jpg (118KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
Teetherteeth_sm.jpg
118KB, 760x760px
>>11460903
Thats what Iam hoping for eventually too. My dream would be to write and at least make minimum wage. I don't know if my writing will ever reach that level but hey its worth a shot if the alternative is eating a gun. Best of luck to you snekguy. Iam going to sit down and read your story in a bit with a cup o coffee. I'll get back to you when I am done.I am quite excited. I seriously love demons and all your tags are right up my alley.
>>
>>11460993
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it.
I know that it's possible, I've seen a guy on Patreon who makes $1500 a month doing exactly what we do, can't remember his name off the top of my head though. There must be others too, and people who make the majority of their money through self-publishing, then people who take commissions on top of that.
>>
>>11458308
>>11458299
I love it. Do more.
>>
File: 1475604783986.jpg (445KB, 1000x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1475604783986.jpg
445KB, 1000x1089px
>>
File: 27_0026.jpg (369KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
27_0026.jpg
369KB, 1000x1399px
>>
>>11447039
Does anyone here think that I should take a hiatus on producing further chapters and instead reformat this story into paragraph form/elaborate in more detail with the story. Some of the other anons in other threads say that I should consider it. What do you writefags think?
>>
>>11462774

Yes you should. That writer anon in the other thread is highly experienced and he's giving you really good advice that I wish people would give me when I posted my heap of garbage in a writing thread.
>>
>>11462808
Cool. What was the piece of garbage you posted?
>>
>>11462950

Some tiny 3k word piece of shit that I did for snekguy to give him an example of how it's possible for a human to beat a borealan in combat
>>
>>11462962
haha nice. Are you a regular writefag or just a reader?
>>
>>11463192

Just a reader. I want to write, but my intense ADD makes it so that I spend 7 hours straight over just a few thousand words, and that's no bueno when you have a job and shit to do.
>>
>>11463215
Actually, that makes you fit in just fine compared to most people.
>>
File: Teetherteether.jpg (588KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Teetherteether.jpg
588KB, 1920x1200px
>>11463215
Yeah I have ADD too and smoke a lot so my mind is not in the best focus either for being such an anal bastard also life etc. Regardless, writing is a slow ordeal so don't feel bad, it really does take a lot of hard work to make anything even legible. Most "famous" writers only do about 1,000 words a day so don't feel like you need to be a speed demon. If you rush too much it will show in your work but I am still a pretty bad writer so maybe I am not the right person to give that advice
>>
>>11463371

It's less a matter of speed/rushing and more so 7 hours is a long fucking time, and my mind gets super restless if I try to cut myself off early(nonstop "BUT WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED INSTEAD") I either have to commit to writing until I get everything out on paper or don't do it at all, cause once I get my ADD riddled mind started I cant stop until it's been emptied out.
>>
>>11463396
huh, I feel the opposite. If I write everything out on paper than I quickly go in a million different directions. Also my brain will trick itself into thinking that I just wrote the story if I decide to outline in detail. Afterwards, I have little to no motivation to write becuase my brains telling me "yeah nah. we already did that story, just move on" AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
>>
>>11438203
I can enjoy sad stories (or bittersweet, like DLFG's Out of the Gutters. I do recommend that to anyone who wasn't around when it was first posted), but I'm not sure a tragic end would have worked in much of your existing output. In my experience what gets people's backs up is anything that they feel is a bait and switch job, which is mostly shaped by the structure of the story creating expectations. While you've diversified in characters and scenarios a lot, there's still a distinctive structural vibe to them which is difficult to explain succinctly that I suspect might be part of the reason people threw a shitfit (plus a dose of people just wanting their happy end, yes). I'm not really sure how you can work on that kind of aspect of writing. Maybe trying ultrashort stories no more than 1-2k words, or even single standalone scenes dealing with themes you feel you haven't explored much.

Also, since I recommended a fic, I should probably link it:
https://pastebin.com/tN6paUfQ
tags, if I remember, include Oral, Vaginal, Prostitution, Despair
>>
Does anyone here have any advice on dealing with overuse of commas? I feel self-conscious about how much I use them, but I also don't want to fill stories I write with tons of really short sentences.
>>
>>11465974
Fuck yeah, I can help with commas.

Commas are used to attach dependent clauses to independent clauses and to do things like separating items in a list. They represent the short pauses in speech. That is, in normal speech. Not William Shatner or Christopher Walken speech.

An independent clause is a complete sentence. The previous sentence is an independent clause, and this sentence consists of two independent clauses combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction. Without the comma, the previous sentence would have been a run on; without the coordinating conjunction, in this case "and," it would be a comma splice.

A run on sentence has nothing to do with sentence length. Like comma splices, it is referring to how independent clauses are combined. If you have a complete statement and attach a sentence fragment all you need is a comma. However, if you have two complete statements you need a comma and a coordinating conjunction (FANBOYS: for, and, nor, but, or, yet, & so), a semicolon, or a few other tricks.

Here are some helpful resources for comma and sentence issues:
http://www.southeastern.edu/acad_research/programs/writing_center/handouts/pdf_handouts/commonsentenceproble.pdf

http://www.southeastern.edu/acad_research/programs/writing_center/handouts/pdf_handouts/commas.pdf

Just remember: commas have a job; they attach clauses (independent or dependent) to other clauses, or otherwise represent pauses in natural speech (such as separating items in a list).

The good rule of thumb for determining a dependent clause is as follows: put your thumb over the words in front of the comma. If what you have left is a complete sentence, then it is an independent clause. If not, it is a dependent clause.
Do the same for the words on the other side, using the same criteria.
If both sides are independent, then you need a coordinating conjunction. If not, then you just need the comma.
If both are dependent clauses, you have a complex sentence fragment.
>>
>>11466162
I give those handouts to my students when they have comma issues. There are also ones for colons, semicolons, dashes, proofreading, MLA, APA, prepositions, verbs, adverbs, and even conjunctive adverbs.
And they're all free for DL.
>>
>>11465974
Snek here, what I've learned (or rather been forcibly taught) is to limit myself to two commas per sentence. Read back the dialogue to yourself, and see wherever it feels like the character might be out of breath, or if the conversation doesn't flow properly, put a period there. I've still not perfectly grasped that myself yet.
Here are some resources that might help:
https://www.englishgrammar.org/joining-simple-sentences-simple-sentence/
http://www.studygs.net/wrtstr6.htm

>>11466206
I'll check those out too.

>>11465264
Ah, you might have uncovered the problem, maybe the reason that people feel like I'm bait and switching is because I do so little planning in advance. I might be writing the story and then spontaneously decide that the ending will be bad a day before I write it.
Using my most recent story as an example of my writing process, by the time Ryan had summoned Orobas I still hadn't decided if the demon itself was going to be the love interest, or one of its minions.
It might work better if I planned it from the start and kept a consistent tone. Right now I do zero prep and I just write whatever comes into my head.
>>
>>11466162
>>11466308
Thanks my dudes, this is actually really helpful.
>>
>>11466348
Any time. Gotta put those otherwise useless degrees to work.
>>
>>11466308
AA here. I think that's what makes you so fast- it's all improvised. I'm the exact opposite- I don't even start writing until I'm certain of how I want things to go from start to end. Planning things through like I do might slow you down, but I find that the consistency that comes from it makes things worth it in the long run.

Especially in longer series, where the lack of continuity can come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>11466395
I take notes as I write, so consistency isn't a problem usually, I have a big text file full of characters, descriptions of what they look like and what they do, where they're supposed to be right now, etc.

One thing I have noticed, maybe it's just me, but I work a lot better when everything is fresh in my mind. I usually write one story in a single sitting with no breaks, but with Grave Goods for example, when I've left the story for a while and then tried to go back to it, I've found it much harder to make progress. I have to re-read passages to make sure I have facts and motivations right, and the general workflow is really disrupted, my head just wasn't in the same place.
>>
>>11467825
I've noticing that too with my own work, curse real life for finding a dozen new ways to keep me from writing at any given time.

Fortunately, sheer obstinacy and refusal to stop something once I do start on it means that I've only dropped a story outright once, and even then that was only because the concept just didn't work out as well as I hoped.
>>
>>11467875
Yeah I've only dropped one too, a horror themed story that just pan out.
I do intend to finish Grave Goods, it's just taking me longer than usual for the aforementioned reasons.
>>
File: img013.jpg (569KB, 1280x1830px) Image search: [Google]
img013.jpg
569KB, 1280x1830px
>>11467825
>>11466395
Is just me who does extensive editing? I've been tinkering away at my current piece since early July. Wrote the bulk of the story real quick but now I'm in the editing process and that tends to take a while for me. Polish and polish and repolish, more or less.
>>
>>11466360
>otherwise useless degrees to work.
>is studying for quite possibly those exact degrees
Hehehehe, oh god.
>>
>>11467963
Fuck no, not by a long shot. I'm a perfectionist, which means I take at least as long to edit as I do to write. It takes me some willpower just to read my older works to make sure I don't get the urge to go back and rewrite them.
>>
>>11467963
I hate editing, but I've been trying to improve recently.
I do an editing pass one each daily update, and then when the story is finished I do another pass of the whole thing.
>>
>>11468212
Way I do it is "write to my current utmost capacity" that way I can move on with my life without stressing myself out too much when I look back on older stuff.
>Yeah, this isn't so good now that I'm looking back on it, but it was to the best of my ability at the time, so I have to accept that and move on.

>>11468236
I joke that 90% of my writing is in editing because I try to get my initial thoughts down as fast as possible and then try to suss things out after that. It also does(n't) help that I know my audience is more or less entirely grils because I have to go back and write a second draft solely based on "fuck they're going to have no idea where I'm coming from on this." My life would be easier if my audience wasn't full of grills, but I would also probably be a worse, less thoughtful writer.

Having an audience who are significantly different than yourself is an interesting experience, to put it mildly.
>>
>>11468422
Still, it's good to go back and try to improve on one's own work sometimes. I find the end result is almost always better than the original.
>>
>>11467825
Hell, wasn't Grave Goods a commission from your damn ex-girl? That'd make shit a mess for anyone, let alone you
>>
>>11468515
Yeah that one is kind of wrapped up in a whole personal mess too.
It was kind of a commission/favor as fluff for her D&D homebrew setting, I as hoping to release it along with the game that she was working on.
>>
>>11468478
In essence I agree, but that's the kind of stuff you'd want to take care of prior to posting. I only allow for a couple weeks of minor edits with my stuff once it's published because after that, I'm just wasting time that I could use working on future projects. I spend an /extremely/ long period of time editing prior to posting to minimize the amount of editing I have to do after the fact. Not days, but weeks, sometimes even months. It took about three months for Ride the Line to come together. At that point, the only things I fixed after posting were minor details I was too fatigued to notice, like reorganizing a paragraph or fixing verb tenses.

The fact that I update on a monthly schedule allows me significantly more wiggle room than some of the other authors here. I don't have autists breathing down my neck for 2k word updates every single day like Snek does. I can take my time and my regulars won't care as long as it's good. I guess that's one of the other benefit of writing for grills.
>>
>>11468723
It's lucky that I write for myself mostly, then. I'd probably go half-mad with those autists jumping all over me, works better for everyone since they won't need to deal with my erratic updating schedule. Though I'm talking more large-scale stuff than verb tenses- things like ways the plot could've been done better, or missed chances for character development. Chalk it up to my more story-intensive focus I take, I suppose.

That said, I just finished someone on the discord edit a fic of theirs, you can find it right here. For a first-time writer, I think it's pretty good.

https://pastebin.com/KbpX4B8c
Tags: M/F, Metroid, creampie
>>
File: Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg (4MB, 2100x3263px) Image search: [Google]
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
4MB, 2100x3263px
>>11468723
>>11468974
I actually find the daily update thing to be very motivating, I like forcing myself to do some work every day and I feel like I'm letting people down if I slack off, which is a good thing because I'm a notorious procrastinator in other areas of my life.

When I started writing, I looked at things from the perspective of a content consumer, rather than a producer, and asked myself what I would want to see if I was the one reading the updates. I know that I'm personally very impatient and that I get frustrated with for example Youtube channels that take months to release new content. I would want to read new content every day, and so that's what I decided to produce.

In the same vein, I find people asking when updates are coming, and otherwise engaging with me to be a motivating factor. If I know someone is waiting eagerly for an update to drop then I redouble my efforts.

Also Meandraco has finished the Goetic Justice ebook cover (had to compress it a little because it was too big for 4chan, you can see it in better quality on my Patreon/FA), and I'm half way done with today's update, I had to do a lot of emailing and contract writing today.
>>
>>11469227
Some days I'm convinced we were born as perfect opposites, since my logic is more along the lines of "if I've waited months on end for someone else to write this, waiting a few more to finish it myself won't hurt.

Perhaps when I finally get my current work done, I'll try going back to posting updates regularly in the hopes it'll get my ass in gear for once. Or just post what I've got now since it's roughly at a halfway point or so, if anyone minds that. Not much in the way of smut, but it's getting there.

(Also, if you have any thoughts on the fic I linked to earlier, I'm sure the original author would like to hear them.)
>>
>>11468138
Creative Writing
>>
File: 020.jpg (470KB, 1280x1817px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
470KB, 1280x1817px
>>11468974
I'm still writing for myself first and foremost, but I have to accommodate my audience because they're not a bunch of homos like me and don't have the type of background I do and tend to not understand why I write things certain ways, so after I write my first draft, I have to project an expected response and work around that.

For example, I'm working on a story where the two main characters (a young MC and an older man) meet through a glory hole. In my initial draft, the interaction between these characters was more business-like, but still meaningful for the MC's development as a gay man. However, only a portion of my regulars understand why that's so and most first time readers will inevitably complain that the older guy is exploiting the MC because for some reason there's a bunch of shitty little Purtian girls who like gay porn but know nothing about actual gays and I can't stop them from reading my work, so I have to go back and weave in details explaining why the MC is okay getting fucked by a guy 20 years older than him and why their relationship is meaningful to him even if it may not initially make sense to that grill. It's like finding a way to make uptight people enjoy your work in spite of themselves.

>Yeah, I hate the concept of this but the writing is really good and I can understand/appreciate the angle so I guess I can acknowledge it as a good story.
It's satisfying to win people over that way.

>>11469227
I write on a daily basis, but I'm not a NEET, so between my writing style and my life, I'm fine with setting a specific time window where I do nothing but write rather than adhering to a strict wordcount. I've been experimenting with wordcounts lately and I've been liking how it's turned out, but ultimately I prefer the best quality content over the fastest. My goal is to be good /and/ fast someday, but I'm not there yet.

Meandraco sure has a good turnaround time. You going to be using him often for future work?
>>
>>11469521
That and english lit for me. Put it there, snek.
>>
>>11469882
Oh that's not me, I don't have a degree in anything, lol.

>>11469708
I've encountered similar situations with some of my more extreme femdom stories, where the readers are initially put off by the antagonism between the characters and assume that one is abusing or taking advantage of another. You can't just give away the plot, and tell them that their relationship grows and develops from that point, and so I've found that it's better to just ignore such complaints.
When they read the finished story, they'll come around, or at least my readers tend to.

Absolutely, this guy draws like fucking lightning, it took me nearly six weeks to get my last book cover done and Meandraco did it in a day.

>>11469296
I probably won't have time to give that a look any time soon, I'm backed up with work right now, had a hectic couple of weeks.
>>
>tfw I can only write in greentext
>>
>>11470839
I know that feel.
>>
File: demon.png (471KB, 696x659px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
471KB, 696x659px
2500 word update, new content at "She deserves to dance around bonfires"

Goetic Justice:
>no new tags
>>
Does anyone here enjoy writing about

>Bara
>Orgasm denial/forced orgasms
>Bisexual
>Gay anal
>Emotionless sex

Because man, do I have a specific request for you!
>>
>>11472001
You had me up until bisexual. Might as well post your request anyway to see if anyone is interested.
>>
>>11466308

>or rather forcibly taught

I did it out of love, Snek. :c
>>
If Peach Anon is here, I wanted to say that I haven't had the chance to write anything for the past two days (although I've been thinking about it, so you could say I've been writing in my mind?), but I've started right now. I'll provide further update as I continue.
>>
>>11466206

>Students

I am now imagining the most stereotypical, wholesome high school teacher that just writes smut when he comes home. Hilarious.
>>
>>11472973
I'm still here and sounds good to me! Guess I caught you at a good time too, since I thought up of a wee bit more detail to add.

When anon is messing around with peach's butt during her turn playing the game, would it be possible to add a quick scene of him actually pulling her pants down enough to take a quick kiss and playful nip/bite on her ass cheek? Could be useful for when it is his turn, as she doesn't completely pull her pants up after his 'fun,' leaving her ass crack visible to him when it is his turn to play.
>>
>>11473137

I had already planned a scene where he pulls her ass down, I've been playing a bit with the original request to find a good "flow of events", but the idea of the bite is pretty good. I should have thought of that.
>>
File: Ed.png (812KB, 698x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Ed.png
812KB, 698x1056px
>>11426265
Every time I come to this thread, It drives me to want to write some more...

Fuck. It's nearly 4am, but I'm gonna try and get some progress done...
>>
File: 51hF4hLXWNL._SY346_.jpg (22KB, 217x346px) Image search: [Google]
51hF4hLXWNL._SY346_.jpg
22KB, 217x346px
D here.

Here's a question. Covers for books, for Amazon or whatever... besides commissioning someone, what are the alternatives? It sure looks like most of the stories on Amazon just use a stock photo (possibly stolen?)

I'm not opposed to commissioning something, but I want a consistent style between them all, and I already have a lot of works to make covers for. What do people suggest?
>>
>>11469882
Smutomancer, actually. Best of luck on that degree, anon.
>>
>>11474180
Eh, honestly I don't really care if I get through it or not, seeing as how utterly useless it is. I think the only reason I went to university in the first place was just to try and give myself something to do for a few years.
>>
>>11475461
Well, I was able to get a gig teaching English 101 and 102 full time, so even a creative writing degree isn't totally useless. The problem is, to teach upper level stuff, or even high school, I'd have to take 4-5 or 2-3 more years of classes respectively. Not sure it's worth the effort.
Technical/professional writing is where the money is.
Proofreading for oil or chemical companies, writing up documents such as memos, coming up with speeches and press releases when something goes tits up; from what I've heard, companies pay pretty damn well for that sort of thing.

But the cost is high since it can be mind-numbingly boring.

The way one of my professors put it is like this:
using a snake to unblock a toilet isn't hard, but you have to be willing to deal with a 12ft long piece of metal covered in shit.
That's why plumbers can charge so much.

A lot of sciency and business type people treat writing the same way. If someone can write the introduction to their technical documents, or do proofreading, or what have you, they are willing to pay well so they don't have to deal with it.
Sort of a, "I'm curing cancer; I don't give a fuck about commas," situation.

I just wish my professor had explained that BEFORE I chose my major, much less after I graduated.
>>
>>11475557
Well, if the spelling mistake I saw on that giant banner ad a while ago is any indication you're probably right.

And I'm glad, actually, since my professor explained on the first day that we wouldn't be able to make a career out of it (for some reason everyone else acted like this was a huge surprise) and that our best bet would be to go into teaching. I don't think I'd be a very good teacher, far too bad-tempered for that.

So, writing stuff for oil companies and the like could work, it's not that different from what I do nowadays really. So long as I could keep the assignments coming in, that is. How do you do that?
>>
>>11475619
Well, a degree in tech writing helps. Even minoring in it, provided you build up a large portfolio, should at least help you get your foot in the door.

Same goes for teaching at the college level, actually. There are something like 10 people with doctorates for every open position. The market is lousy with PhDs.
But that doesn't apply to tech writing teaching positions, but for an unfortunate reason.
My uni has been trying to get a tech writing professor for at least three years. They can't for one, simple reason: people with the skills to teach tech writing can get paid double what a university can afford as a starting salary at a good company. Universities just can't afford to pay for someone to come teach it.

If I do go for a doctorate, my plan will be to sort of double up in either Medieval or Renaissance lit (my favorite subjects) and tech writing. That way I'll be able to hopefully make a "I'll teach your tech writing classes if you let me do Chauser/Shakespeare/Milton once a semester as well" deal.

Anyway, as I said, you'll need a portfolio of tech writing projects. Resumes, letters, memos, proposals, company announcements, responses to other companies or government agencies, requests, release statements, and the type of bland company mottos everyone sees but to which no one pays attention.
You have to show your versatility and general competence. You need to be able to put negative things in a positive light. You need to tell people to eat shit, but do so in a polite way they can swallow.
This is the type of job where YOU are writing the letter explaining why no one is getting a Christmas bonus this year. Your boss's name (or at least the company's) will be on it, but you're the one writing that shit.

It can be dull, soul-crushing work, but it brings home the bacon.

Also, keep in mind that I am giving the worst possible scenarios.
>>
>>11475776
Right. I don't know if the university I'm at does tech writing, minor or not.

And even if it does, considering I'm about to start my second year, would it be too late to go for a new course? I'm already doing five between the two subjects.
>>
>>11475839
Second year for your Bachelor degree or Masters? If Bachelor, you should be fine.
Talk to your advisor and any English professors you've managed to connect with. Try to see if you can get on a course path that'll lead into a good internship in your last year or two.

It's a HUGE decision making a change like that, so do not take it lightly. The later you change your major (or add something), the longer it will take you to graduate. I've seen people end up adding two or three entire semesters worth of classes by waiting too long, or making too drastic a change.
Everyone who left the music majors, for example.

Like I said, talk to your advisor(s). Don't make a life decision based entirely on what some guy on 4chan told you.
>>
>>11475942
I think we call it something else here, but I'm in my second year of my first "cycle" here, if that's right. Like, I've not already got a degree of any sort.

As for advisors and English professors, I think they're the same guy, mostly. I will have a talk with him though, I think I managed to impress him last year. Actually got him to laugh, which is rare.

Making life decisions based entirely on what a guy on 4chan told me, why break the habit of a lifetime? Heh, nah, I know what you you mean. Just hope I'll still remember we had this conversation by the time I go back.
>>
File: 1437617690838.png (723KB, 741x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437617690838.png
723KB, 741x1000px
Bump.
>>
File: 1464761841072.jpg (127KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
1464761841072.jpg
127KB, 600x918px
>>
>>11473137

Alright, update. I've written around 1300 words. I am fairly happy with the chain of events, it's just a more complex version of the original request (they pass each other the controller multiple times) but I think the building could still use some improvement. I also have this bad habit of not really delving into the mind of my characters other than what they physically feel so tomorrow I'm going to try and retool what I've written so that it flows better other than obviously continuing it.
Considering these 1300 words are just stuff before Peach gets in Anon's lap, the story should come out at least five or six pages long. I hope I am not going to be monotonous.
>>
>>11478601

Not the original requester, but I'm really looking forward to this story, the lewder the better.
>>
Request: Toucan Sam and Cap'n Crunch dubcon double teaming some poor slave girl they captured during one of their many conquests.

Lots of puns would be great. Foodplay optional but would also be appreciated.
>>
>>11466308
Yeah, planning may be a big part of it. Without planning, you're most likely dropping into familiar motifs unconsciously, and if you cut your teeth writing variations on a boy-meets-girl format (and it's smut, so of course you did) then the odds seem pretty good that turning that around to a sad ending down the line is going to feel jarring more often than not.
>>
>>11474140
What are you planning on publishing? I don't have any problems paying for smut, but I'm not so sure I want Amazon to know what floats my boat.
>>
>>11481331
And I'm not sure I need Amazon know who I am, either.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking maybe something longform that I've been kicking around, maybe something I've already put out that's like, "Want an ebook version of this? Here, give me 99 cents."

I probably won't be doing it anytime soon. I just wondered what other people do when they need it.
>>
>>11481591
I'm not sure of anywhere besides Amazon that you can sell such things, and if there were any specialized storefronts, they'd probably be so obscure as to be useless.
>>
File: 1436406850959.jpg (70KB, 530x663px) Image search: [Google]
1436406850959.jpg
70KB, 530x663px
Classy tits bump
>>
File: Goetic Justice - Dark Fade.jpg (1MB, 3000x4662px) Image search: [Google]
Goetic Justice - Dark Fade.jpg
1MB, 3000x4662px
I've been busy as fuck today, half way done with the update, and here's the finished Goetic Justice book cover.
>>
File: 1501645436664.jpg (36KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1501645436664.jpg
36KB, 532x582px
>>11483512
dope shit my man
>>
>>11483512
Nice cover. I have to admit, I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Probably my favorite of yours so far. It's refreshing to see demons depicted as not inherently evil, and the addition of non-demon spirits to the mix is an interesting choice.
>>
>>11483817
>>11485005
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! This one has been unexpectedly fun to write. I got some big plans for sequels too.

2000 word update, new content at "This binding ritual was even more permanent"

Goetic Justice:
>no new tags
>>
>>11485847
Are the sequels be Ryan and Nahash centric?
>>
>>11486438
Yes, I don't want to give too much away, but I've been playing around with some ideas.
I figure there's a reason that summoning isn't widespread, despite how effective it is, and that Ryan is going to draw the attention of some very unfriendly people who don't take kindly to random nobodies messing around with the occult. .
>>
>>11485847
I'm now expecting a series of books where Ryan, in the process of fighting off exorcists and raising his own power so as to stay with his demon wife, initiates the apocalypse and dooms the earth and all life.
Cause goatwife
>>
>>11487727
Well her grool does taste like Starburst.
Worth it.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>11474140
Use a LaTeX template. Whatever you do, stay the fuck away from stock photos or worse, commissioned art (terrible in 99,99% of cases).
>>
>>11489559
Yes, I am sure having just text as a cover is going to do wonders to his sales. Stock photos are terrible but they're better than a blank page.
>>
File: 1492290189258.jpg (258KB, 1280x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1492290189258.jpg
258KB, 1280x1804px
>>11489584
Not really, no. Still better than >>11483512, but really, nobody uses the sellers' sites to browse their smut. The vast majority of your buyers will already know what they're looking for when they click on amazon.com or smashwords.com, the cover isn't here to attract people, just not to turn them off upon opening it with whatever software they use.

Polite degeneracy bump.
>>
>>11489660

That's a load of horse shit. I dont go looking for stuff looking for something exact, I go looking for things in a category and try to vary what I get. Covers help immensely, as do the descriptions.
>>
>>11489660
Anon it's not a nice thing to give people faulty advice on purpose, you know.
>>
Anybody writin' anything?
>>
>>11490535
no
>>
>>11490535
Planning to later today, but I got a new job and I don't know how long my new work days will be.
>>
>>11490535
Yup.
https://pastebin.com/j1FWgfbh

Writing lewd scenes helps clear writers block.
I don't use them, but see it kinda like saving your game and going postal in an rpg.

In this case, I tried to do a scene with no actual lewd words or mills and boon metaphors. It's harder than you'd think (pardon the pun) !
>>
>>11490697
I feel like your structure sentence is too convoluted. You should try using "and" instead of commas. Other than being more fluid, it just sounds stupid when you write fifteen and's in your phrase, thus it becomes much easier to decide when to actually insert a period, preventing trailing sentences that go on forever.
This phrase:
>My breath caught in my throat, a sharp gasp as my head rocked backwards and my chest arched at her touch.
Looks off because there is no verb in the first part. With no action, the "as" is senseless since it is supposed to signal contemporaneity between two actions.
You should also pay more attention in following the standard
>Stimulus -> Internalization (thought) -> Reaction
Your second phrase goes as follow:
>She was far gentler than her bestial appearance would suggest (THOUGHT)
>delicately trailing a clawed fingertip down the side of my waist, bringing tingling shivers as she glided over my sweaty, glistening skin (STIMULUS)
>No reaction
The third phrase:
>I gasped once more (REACTION)
>No thought
>as she shifted herself off me enough to slide her hand between us, following the ridge of my hip, across the lowest parts of my belly and further down. (STIMULUS)

It's ok to not have internalizations or not delving too much into the reaction, but there must be a reaction to the stimulus. You could technically just have thought as a reaction, but adding a physical one just makes the scene much more vivid.e
Sorry if I don't go any further but hot, steamy hyena sex ain't my thing.
>>
>>11491396
Thanks for the feedback!
I don't really write smut in any other capacity than as a way of forcing myself through a writers block, but I'll apply what you've written to my normal writing.
(and any future lewd shit!)
Cheers!
>>
>>11485847
Hey Snek, are you a Marxist?
>>
>>11492738
No.
Is that because of the religious themes? Those aren't a reflection of my personal opinions or beliefs, just my interpretation of the characters as described in their respective source material.
Azazel hates God because that's how he's described in the Book of Enoch, not because I'm being edgy.

I should maybe put a disclaimer at the start of the story when I post it on other sites, though I don't know why anyone who might be offended by religious themes would be reading a pornographic story about demon summoning.
>>
>>11478601
OR. Sounds good! Apologies for the late reply, as I got I, so rolling blackouts are a thing now. Will still look forward to the product!
>>
>>11492911
>I
Irma'd
>>
>>11492911
Stay safe, friend.
>>
>>11433937 >>11492911
It makes me happy and sad at the same time to know that this thread is interesting enough to people that they will check up on it even while trying to survive a hurricane. Also, >>11466206 knowing that we have a teacher present is oddly comforting and nerve-wracking. These, not to mention snek's constant updates, are really at odds to some of the other stuff in this thread. I dunno, it's just... wow, 4chan. We really are the best and the worst all at once, huh?
>>
>>11493511
>this thread is interesting enough to people that they will check up on it even while trying to survive a hurricane
Like I have anything better to do.
>>
>>11492900
Actually it was because of your persistent belief in all human (and in your case nonhuman) interaction boiling down to power struggles, such that relationships (in the general sense) withoit a "losing"/oppressed party are philosophically impossible.
It seemed to fit you to a T so I'm quite surprised.
>>
>>11494426
>a "losing"/oppressed part
I am halfway through the story, please tell me it doesn't turn to cuck shit.
>>
File: Picture 028.jpg (272KB, 478x688px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 028.jpg
272KB, 478x688px
>>11494864
>>
>>11494864
Like five people have promised to murder him if he ever writes NTR, so don't worry, unless he gets drunk on spite again it's not gonna happen
>>
So NTR is not popular around here? Shame, it's pretty much the only thing I can get off to.
>>
>>11495214
Go bait elsewhere
>>
>>11495214
Write some, post it, and see if you get a (You). From the way some people whine about not getting any attention, and others whine about people getting too much attention, and some shit up thread after thread wanting attention, it looks like everything's hated here.
>>
File: 13_12.jpg (446KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
13_12.jpg
446KB, 1280x960px
>>11490535
Still working on glory hole story.
>>
>>11433638
High in the air a lone 777 speeds along to her destination. She has been in the air for 8 hours. The several cans of red bull she drank have caught up to her. Her bladder ached. She has been needed to go for about 6 hours
>>
File: no yellow clouds.jpg (42KB, 920x627px) Image search: [Google]
no yellow clouds.jpg
42KB, 920x627px
>>11496878
Despite flying over farmland she doesn't want to use it, instead holds it throughout the entire plane flight, all six hours of it, even when she's autopiloting most of it, and makes it to the bathroom.
>>
>>11496962
Jet piss can't melt steel beams. Also you can thank liberals for telling them they can't piss in flight
>>
>>11495522
If you're lucky, some of those might not even be death threats- seriously, on just about every board it's mentioned on it's either obsessed about or despised. Personally, it should just get its own imageboard just so those who like it can stay there.
>>
>>11494864
Where'd you get that from? He just means that in all his ideas of interaction revolve around dominance and submission with approximately zero degrees of nuance and no room for literally anything else that doesn't come off as the characters joining forces to contemplate each others' navels.
>>
>>11496878
Now about the lone 777. her name is Sabre and she has a petite build. Very sexy for a plane.
>>
>>11497233
This fuckin' guy
>>
>>11497739
If he doesn't like it maybe he shouldn't be so formulaic about his work
>>
>>11497961
I don't even care about this big shot from /d/ that everyone loves, but holy shit you guys have been here only a few threads and you have to be one of the most persistent jerkoffs I've seen.
Get over it, they're a dom/sub fag.
>>
>>11498009
I knew that, but would it kill him to stop recycling his two favorite plors of snu-snu and gentle femdom endlessly?
>>
>>11498174
Why would he when it works so well for him?
>>
>>11498288
But for how long? People are going to get bored of it eventually. He should consider "Femdom And X"- that is to say, pair femdom with something else entirely so it won't get old.

Femdom And Spanking
Femdom And Orgasm Denial
etc.
>>
>>11498569
He does orgasm denial in practically every story too.
He also does size difference, maledom, monstergirls, bondage, tongue fetish, threesomes, gay stuff, bisexual stuff, large insertion, creampie, deepthroat, BBW, muscle fetish, probably way more that I can't remember.
>>
>>11498686
But he does those things in almost all of his work now, they've grown passe.

What about fisting, or pegging? Or chastity? I'm pretty sure he hadn't done those before.
>>
>>11499055
Have you considered the remote and unlikely possibility that there are people who don't like pegging and fisting?
>>
>>11499076
I was just throwing stuff at the wall there, stuff he could use to mix things up a little. Variety is the spice of smut anon, got to keep it from getting stale.
>>
>>11499076
D here.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that there are people who don't like futa.

...if someone out there didn't like futa, you'd tell me, right?
>>
>>11499262
Well if it was stale, people wouldn't still be reading it, would they?
>>
>>11499315
More people would be reading it if it wasn't.
>>
>>11499326
It seems to be obvious to everyone except you that he has a niche, and he likes to write about one specific thing, if you don't like that one specific thing then you'll have to look somewhere else for your content.
>>
>>11499491
Then why does he get all the requests? I can't imagine femdom being the most popular fetish here by a long shot, not when we have people like buizel guy and whatever >>11433638 is supposed to be.
>>
Does anyone have any recommendations for or could point me towards the blogs/websites of writers who take commissions for futa-on-male, or just mlm anime fanfic smut?
>>
>>11499630
I don't think that's entirely true though, I've seen werewolf and skaven requests fulfilled recently by other authors.
He hasn't actually done a request since the last request month he ran, unless I've missed some shorts or something.
>>
>>11499713
The werewolf one I vaguely recall, but nothing about anything involving skaven.
>>
>>11497348
With her legs crossed she rubbed her right hand on the spot above her crotch. she moaned as she felt a rock hard bump. her bladder is filled to the max. she thought back to the time before Obama where she could just spread her legs and relieve herself in midair. no undoing pants required. she never wore clothes. too much drag. "fuck you Obama" she said to herself. Obama made a law where aeromorphs can't relieve themselves in midair because the liberals think its chemicals.
>>
>>11499702
>futa on male
Nobody does that anymore. Assuming they ever did in the first place.
>>
File: 9574141.jpg (366KB, 1150x1950px) Image search: [Google]
9574141.jpg
366KB, 1150x1950px
>>11499285
I'm sorry, I don't like futa. 2het4me. I did, however, read part of your futa barista story and thought it was pretty alright.

>>11499630
He's a well-established author who updates consistently and there are enough people who enjoy the type of material he creates that he can make something of a living off of it. He also does not get or deliver "all the requests". Occasionally retards will try to punt requests onto his plate when he's not taking them, but that's not a regular thing.

If there's a bigger problem worth pointing out, it's that there aren't that many actual requests coming into the thread and stimulating creative work. If I had to hazard a guess, there are many more writefags on /trash/ than those who post in here, they just hang out in threads relevant to their interests and solely post there. It's more expedient for people who want a specific type of content to hit up a thread featuring it and ask a writefag there rather than to come to a more general purpose thread like this.

>>11499702
D does futa but he doesn't do futa on male last I checked. If you're looking for gay fic porn, you'd have to specify a fandom because "anime fanfic smut" is too broad a category to give any specific recommendations.

>>11499813
IIRC it hasn't been completed yet, but the author mentioned he was still working on it a thread or two ago.
>>
>>11500028
So we're just stuck with the requests literally nobody else would take, then? That sucks ass.

We need more requests. Hopefully ones that are less terrible.
>>
I've got a (hopefully not too vague) request: lesbian grooming.

That is, a lesbian story about a woman conducting a long seduction of a younger girl. Gaining trust, establishing a bond, becoming closer, growing more intimate, and ending with them being lovers. Would need to focus largely on the younger character's naivety and the woman's clearly-thought-out path and pan.

I admit I'm more interested in the general concept than a specific scenario, but here are a few I think could work:
>Family friend becomes a girl's music tutor, leading them to spend more and more time together. Basically a real world setting, and can be set in modern times. The woman used to crush on the girl's mom (who was a bit older than her) in college, and now is acting on that affection through the daughter.
>Fantasy setting. Woman character is either a mage or cleric-type working at an orphanage. She takes an interest in one of her female charges and uses magic and/or religious training as the start of her seduction. Bonus points if the girl turns out to be incredibly talented, with the woman struggling to decide between continuing her seduction or going all out with training. Girl is quite naive, but is also, forgive me for using the term, a "notice me senpai" type of person.
>Sci-Fi setting: girl character is cadet at a space navy academy. She's in the lower ratings in her class and gets called for disciplinary actions at a higher-than-usual rate, but continues to strive for success earnestly. Disciplinarian is the woman. She's harsh on the girl on purpose and, as she hoped, the girl quickly accepts when the woman offers to tutor her outside of classes (ostensibly using a "so you won't lower the class scores" excuse). Woman essentially sets herself up as, again, I apologize for using the term, a tsundere. But it's all an act to garner a certain kind of intimacy from a girl who craves approval.

I suppose all three of those could work in any setting, now that I think about it. Any takers?
>>
How's it coming along, Snek?
>>
File: 1441449417050.jpg (389KB, 1136x891px) Image search: [Google]
1441449417050.jpg
389KB, 1136x891px
>>11500207
I'm not quite that pessimistic. I'd say the basic categories of requesters would most likely be:
>People genuinely interested in contributing to a general /trash/ writethread
>Anons who want something specific but there's not a dedicated thread up for it and they don't have enough material to sustain a thread for it on their own
>Migrants from /d/ and /tg/ who don't look at any other /trash/ threads and think they don't have anywhere else to request
>People who can't find anyone to take their requests, even if there might be better or more expedient routes towards getting their request fulfilled

I ran into a similar problem when I tried to maintain a writethread on /y/. I made a titanpad of previous requests that was categorized into source materials (anime/vidya/book/etc.) to make it easier for people who liked certain franchises to find requests they were interested in. People posted plenty of requests, but few writers deigned to answer the call and the thread fell off the board and nobody bothered to resurrect it for months.

>>11501207
>I suppose all three of those could work in any setting
That's the thing about writing. After a certain point, the setting is primarily flavour text because stories are fundamentally about people interacting either with themselves or one another. It doesn't matter if a girl is shooting laser rifles, casting magic missiles, or conquering DiffEQ, the meat of the story is about their relationship. All that said, it's nice when the flavour text is flavour text you like.

I'll pass, but if nobody else picks it up, /u/ has intermittent writethreads. Keep an eye out. Vague requests can work in your favour since I've noticed that both write- and drawfags are disinclined to fulfil extremely specific requests unless they happen to align with their tastes.
>>
File: Baphomet-pentagram.jpg (18KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet-pentagram.jpg
18KB, 272x272px
>>11502182
1500/2000
>>
>>11502408
Is it gonna be lewd?
>>
>>11502399
>>Migrants from /d/ and /tg/ who don't look at any other /trash/ threads and think they don't have anywhere else to request

One of them here, what other threads would cater to people like us? I'm no furfag or brony, and all I can see on /trash/ are variations of those two things outside of here.
>>
File: 10_09.jpg (327KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
10_09.jpg
327KB, 1280x904px
>>11502511
Aside from any possible furries or monstergirls, I was thinking fetish threads. Worst case scenario you'll get ignored or yelled at. It's not as if there's a ban on non-furry content on /trash/. You could also try out specific threads on /d/ because they've always had and continue to have writefags populating certain threads. There's 5 threads up on /d/ right now that talk about writing in their OPs and there are others that aren't as blatant in their broadcasting but continue to produce written content.
>>
>>11502472
I'm gonna have to blueball you guys a little, I can reach the start of the next lewd scene today but I can't provide any more content until likely the 14th.
I have to do some traveling and so I'm going to be absent from the 12th to the 14th.
I am going to try to get the Rig Runner ebook finished and posted tonight or tomorrow though, so hopefully that'll tide you guys over for a couple of days until I get back.
>>
File: 1502292298839.jpg (378KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502292298839.jpg
378KB, 1280x720px
>>11502783
You just enjoy on teasing us, don't you?
>>
>>11502734
Bleh, I was never /d/ enough for /d/ and the fetish threads on /trash/ make me sick to my stomach.

Truly, being a vanillafag who dislikes futa, femdom, and monstergirls is suffering.
>>
>>11502734
>Writefags on /d/

I call bullshit, ever since /efg/ was removed even the slightest hint of writefaggotry is purged on sight.
>>
File: fond-memories-pie-chart_s.jpg (42KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
fond-memories-pie-chart_s.jpg
42KB, 850x850px
>>11503110
>>>/d/7628978
>>>/d7612768
>>>/d/7613038
>>>/d/7617265
>>>/d/7599475
There's plenty more if you can be arsed to look. Mods didn't want /efg/ and the /aco/ writethread specifically, they don't care about anything else.
>>
File: 1502335418560.jpg (557KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1502335418560.jpg
557KB, 1200x848px
>>11502851
2000 word update, new content at "Our last encounter was so heated,"

Goetic Justice:
new tags:
>group sex, voyeurism, lesbian, drinking, public
>>
File: tight uniform.jpg (128KB, 900x686px) Image search: [Google]
tight uniform.jpg
128KB, 900x686px
>>11478353
Interesting.
>"Nice work out there, big guy. We ain't fought through a mess like that together in a month o' Sundays. Bet you're all tuckered out, huh? What'cha lookin' at... hey, you ain't starin' at my hooters, are ya?"
>"You are! Well, of all the nerve! Why, a big, strong superhero like you shouldn't even pay mind to a lil' old S.T.A.R.R. gunhand like me. I've read your file, sugah, I know you've got a flat-chested sweetheart back home. I'll bet she's drippin' wet every time you bust in the door with that mask and cape on, huh?"
>"Really? Well, I do declare! Not even once, huh? You mean to say the two a you've been sweet on each other since high school but you've never shucked her clothes off atop a bale o' hay? If you weren't such a honest-lookin' man, I'd call you a liar, mister hero. A guy who risks his life to save the world as much as you do oughta be with a woman who appreciates him."
>"Don't think I haven't seen the way your eyes stick to my rear when we're out on assignment. Wipe up that drool, mister. And do something about that bulge in your spandex! Mmm... a mighty big bulge, now I look at it. But you're not the only one who's super sized where it counts."
>"What am I doin'? I dunno, sugah, but I've been in this uniform for so long, I'm all hot an' bothered... I mean sweaty, heh-heh. When was the last time you took your sweet lil' thang out for a night on the town? Oh, the two of you went flyin', huh? An' she gave you a peck on the cheek afterward? Oh. Oh, no she didn't! Said you're her best friend, huh?"

(1/4)
>>
File: breasts redhead.jpg (336KB, 638x900px) Image search: [Google]
breasts redhead.jpg
336KB, 638x900px
>>11503502
>"Mmm, you know, a gentleman would look the other way while a lady's openin' up her top. Yeah, I'm kinda proud of the girls, even if I do have to keep 'em tied down while we're jumpin' around in a fight. Remember, mister big muscles, I'm from one of those little country towns too, just like you. The city-folk call it flyover country. They also think that food just grows right on the supermarket shelves, don't they, hun? Amazin' how infectious that city-thinkin' is..."
>"Hush, you. If you weren't interested, you would have walked out. Sit down on that crate of grenades and let me do some aerating. Land sakes, ain't your girl even given you a pity handy after all the times you've saved her? No wonder Miss Mezmer just flashed her tits an' had you under her spell. That's it, as a S.T.A.R.R. agent I can't let a security risk like this stand on my watch!"
>"Mmmm... mmph... mm-hmm..."
>"Ahhh, you're shakin' like a leaf on a tree, hero. Don't you fret, I'm just gettin' this rusty old plow of yours lubed up. You've left it in the barn for too damn long."
>"Ah-mmmph! Mmm-hmm. Hmm..."
>"Mmm, there we go. Oh, quit'cher whimperin', you ain't cheatin' and you know it. When'd you marry her, huh? That's what I thought."
>"Mmmm... Hmmph? Mmm!"
>"Hold yer horses, you asked her to marry you an' she said no? Wait, wait, hold on. Let me just get this off... and you in... much better. Heh, I see you like it too, all snug between my girls. From the way you're twitchin', I think you're just about ready to blow. Go right ahead, but if you get sticky stuff in this red hair of mine, I ain't gonna be pleased. Ah, I knew you could hold it a little longer. Mmmm..."
>"So tell me about this gal of yours. Why does she not wear the ring, hmm? Ain't you a big enough guy for her? What about that time you saved her from a falling airplane, huh?
>"Mmm... a-mmph..."
>"Heh, she wants to focus on her career, huh? An' you believed that?"

(2/4)
>>
>>11503560
>"Sounds to me like this high school sweetheart of yours is just keeping you in the stable, waitin' to see what her options are. Ever hear the old one about a chicken an' a hog makin' breakfast? She's contributin', and you're committin'."
>"Y'know, S.T.A.R.R. has its flaws. But I think you'll agree we're a force for good on the whole. The agency also has great maternity options, and a dynamite daycare plan too. I've spent enough time lookin' after other people's rugrats to know."
>"Oooh, looks like somebody's about to spurt a thick contribution all over me. Go on, hero. Oh, you wanna squeeze my hand when you're cumming on my big titties, huh? Ain't you the sweetheart. There we go, keep rocking those hips, keep pumpin' like an oil derrick. Why, I might just... aw, hell! A-mmmph!"
>"Mhh... glulp, mmm... haahh... mmph, gulp."
>"Ah... heh... heh... just about drowned me there. Look at the mess you've made, hero! As usual, a S.T.A.R.R. agent's gotta clean up after you. Oh, what have we here? You're gettin' hard again already, huh? The sight of all your jizz dribblin' down my chin and coverin' my chest while I pant too much for you, huh?"
>"Nice to see you're done playin' stupid. Tell me what'cha want."
>"Well, I don't have a condom. This ain't exactly a regular activity for me, big guy. I think we make a pretty good team, at least it's worked for the past few years. Maybe I don't have superpowers like you do, but I'm a crack shot with damn near any gun, and that's something, right? Oh, excuse me, mister bulletproof skin!"

(3/4)
>>
File: bruises undress pouches.jpg (65KB, 550x891px) Image search: [Google]
bruises undress pouches.jpg
65KB, 550x891px
>>11503663
>"Woah! Forgot how light I am to you. Listen, I know you keep your word, and you know I keep mine. You needed this, I could see it in your eyes, but maybe your head's a little clearer now. Put me down and walk out, we'll call it just a part of the mission. A... a post-op debriefing, just to make sure you weren't still under Miss Mezmer's power. But if you want to go all the way, I... it's the wrong time of the month for that. Unless you want to make this team-up permanent."
>"I ain't opposed. Fact is, I think you'll make a great father. But... look, just make sure you're thinkin' with the right head, okay? I don't... mmph!"
>"Heh. Always knew you'd be a hell of a kisser. Okay, hero. Let me get this ammo belt off so you can put a baby in me. Darn buckle... um... h-hey, you will... y'know, you'll make an honest woman out of me, right? I might be a S.T.A.R.R. agent, but I'm still a country girl at heart. Don't want... I mean, it'd probably give pa a stroke to find out that his little girl's havin' a kid out of wedlock, and poor ma... mmph!"
>"You keep answering all my questions like that, and we're gonna have a happily ever after for sure. Well, here we are... and yeah, my hair really is this red naturally. Wait, what? You want me to keep the boots on? Heh... well, okay. As long as you wear the cape, sugah."

(4/4)
>>
>>11495214
NTR always gets flak in many threads, not just Writethread. I don't mind it, but a lot of people get triggered by the suggestion/scenario.
>>
>>11505098
I am not triggered by the fetish itself (I couldn't care less what people get off to, honestly) but for some reason netorare has a tendency of just popping out of nowhere. Not sure why the fuck that is, but it made me paranoid.
>>
>>11505244
Boy we don't say triggered. we say pissed off
>>
>>11499702
D here.

I'm at least willing to hear the request.
>>
>In the far future, CRISPR gene editing brings about designer babies
>But not in the way most expect
>It turns out a precise, perfect result can only be achieved by testing the mother, then editing a living male to produce sperm that will interact with her in exactly the requested way.
>This job is either hell or heaven on the men, depending on who you ask.
>>
File: 1504634518072.jpg (314KB, 825x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1504634518072.jpg
314KB, 825x1010px
Nice butt bump
>>
>>11505918
Wouldn't it be easier to edit the sperm and the ova?
>>
>>11506576

at a certain point i imagine it becomes easier to just slop a preexisting or synthetic human mind into an artificial body; bending the chaos of human development toward one very specific outcome is probably way harder than wiring up your nerves to the twinktron 3000
>>
Book it
>>
>>11506908
Especially when all the possible ways human development can and will go horribly wrong get involved. That "designer baby" can be all too quickly ruined by a single errant cosmic ray messing with a gene somewhere.
>>
File: 1504980650256.jpg (2MB, 2884x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1504980650256.jpg
2MB, 2884x3100px
>>
>>11503756
>>11503663
>>11503560
>>11503502
Wasn't expecting anyone to actually do anything with that (as is usual with the pics I put up), but I'm quite pleased by this. Not badly done at all, either.

Well done.
>>
File: 1459260530420.jpg (413KB, 1750x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1459260530420.jpg
413KB, 1750x1313px
>>
>>11509525
She's that far along and she's still bitching about it?
>>
File: 1459712417328.jpg (215KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459712417328.jpg
215KB, 1200x800px
>>11509795
Give her a break, the conception didn't go like she'd wanted it to.
>>
File: 1463086394174.jpg (133KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1463086394174.jpg
133KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>11509880
You know, there's nothing about this picture that suggests rape at all.
>>
>>11512029
When you pair them up there is.
>>
File: Hamichichi_Oneesan_04_079.jpg (291KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hamichichi_Oneesan_04_079.jpg
291KB, 844x1200px
>>
High in the air a lone 777 speeds along to her destination. She has been in the air for 8 hours. The several cans of red bull she drank have caught up to her. Her bladder ached. She has been needed to go for about 6 hours. Now about the lone 777. her name is Sabre and she has a petite build. Very sexy for a plane. With her legs crossed she rubbed her right hand on the spot above her crotch. she moaned as she felt a rock hard bump. her bladder is filled to the max. she thought back to the time before Obama where she could just spread her legs and relieve herself in midair. no undoing pants required. she never wore clothes. too much drag. "fuck you Obama" she said to herself. Obama made a law where aeromorphs can't relieve themselves in midair because the liberals think its chemicals. Sabre scanned the ground for her destnation. she needed to land now. she is at the point where the need to pee is extream and the pressure her bladder is putting on her body cavity is painful.she bits her lip as she looks at the ground. she finnaly finds it. she has never been so happy to find a runway, well except for that time she lost an engine and the other one was about to fail. now she can't just desend quickly. if she did she could overshoot and crash. not something she wanted to do today. today is 9/11/17, this would look very bad. she felt her bladder spasm. she groaned. she was very close to loosing it. she put her left hand on her left thigh ready to jam it between her crotch. she needs to loose a little more airspeed to land. when she finally was at the right speed for landing she jams her left hand into her crotch and uncrosses her legs for landing.
>>
>>11513506
Is this a new copypasta?
>>
>>11514236
not a copypasta. story about jet piss and steel
>>
>>11514315
Then it's quite possibly one of the worst stories it's been my displeasure to be subjected to. You should feel ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>11514411
Its an idea powered by beer. Its not done. I'm hoping the next beer will destroy my liver so I can die
>>
File: alcohol bear.png (325KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol bear.png
325KB, 460x480px
>>11514453
Don't strive to die. Strive to make your life worthwhile. That's the more noble, more difficult thing to do, anon.
>>
>>11514605
ok
>>
>>11514605
>more difficult thing to do
fuck that then
>>
>>11513506
I'm trying to make aeromorph the new furry. We need to have more fetishes involved to cover that group of people to get them onboard
>>
File: 1503214871629.png (2MB, 1280x1889px) Image search: [Google]
1503214871629.png
2MB, 1280x1889px
Snek here, I'm about to set off, but here's the Rig Runner ebook real quick:

https://www.patreon.com/file?h=14352625&i=1388235
>A freighter pilot is plunged into a fight for his life when Borealan pirates board his vessel, but their sadistic captain may have more on her mind than just his cargo.
60,000 words
Tags carelessly copied and pasted from my FA page:
>femdom reluctant dubcon biting scratching alien feline large breasts size difference dark skinned female muscle sweat bathing massage oral vaginal creampie messy long tongue kissing leg locking handjob blowjob

I'll be back on the 14th.
>>
looks like /trash/ is moving fast again
>>
>>11437365
I love this
>>
>>11458299
Whenever I see someone writing in a fake german accent I can't help but Ludwig von Drake's voice in my head
>>
>>11514453
Never write when drunk. The results will always be awful.
>>
>>11447039
Fuuuuuuuuck...

Mace was my favorite...

>>11462774
I think paragraph format would really help the story. That and maybe adding more stuff earlier to it and making it less centered on smut/fleshing out characters better to make the smut more meaningful.

That said, keep writing it. I found that writing is rewriting but I think you should finish the story first, maybe just start writing in paragraph form from now on and clean the rest up when your done.

I got caught up rewriting the entirety of my story and don't want to see the sane happen to you when you already have so much momentum.
>>
Requesting a BE fic of a girl vidya streamer who summoned and made a pact with a demoness a few months ago, in exchange for a slight boost in ratings, the demon amuses herself by giving the rule that for money made off this little venture, the girls chest should get larger in accordance with the sums. Of course at some point there will be diminishing returns, but that'll take a while.

The girl thinks this is a fair trade as she won't take donations anyway. However, suddenly finding herself in dire financial straights, she figures a little help from her new found fans won't be too much...

As she postpones turning off donations, she gets larger and larger, she resorts to changing camera angles and wearing baggy clothes to hide it. She loves the attention and response from her fans, but she hates her tits becoming so big and heavy and how grotesque she looks. Refusing to leave her house not just out of shame but also eventually because mobility becomes an issue. If she wants to cancel the deal, all she has to do is delete her account. But losing the fame and validation while being stuck looking and feeling like a human cow... no, she'll just bear it until she feels she doesn't need more donations.
>>
File: 6cfcdfe5b69576b3499c3a1b728135b4.jpg (427KB, 1500x810px) Image search: [Google]
6cfcdfe5b69576b3499c3a1b728135b4.jpg
427KB, 1500x810px
But for the story I'd like a little intro where the deal is cut. Also throw in it's the demon lady's fetish so it's not really much of a deal as much of her amusing herself/getting off on it.
Then maybe a jump to 4 to 5 months later when she's a total recluse and struggles getting up in the morning and has to work getting around with her incredibly large tits.

However, while she's somehow managed to hide how big she has become, this time, she forgets to turn off her cam when she lumbers/staggers off to make some food. Of course that causes a surge in donations as well as a surge in growth. In short she finds herself on the floor, struggling and failing to get to her computer, in full view of everyone watching. The demoness appears, starts rubbing, licking and otherwise feeling up those big soft breasts, commenting on how greedy the girl is and so on. After the girl shamefully gets off on it the demoness comments that she understands the deal is off, the girl is confused but the demoness walks over to the computer showing her account banned for lewd conduct. However, the demoness has a new deal, the girl can get her life back from an hour ago, if she agrees to be let the demoness live in the girls house and keep her as her little pet/plaything. Or she could just leave her as is and let her deal with it herself.

Anyway I'm really shit at writing dialogue and actual stories so I'd love if someone could, heh, flesh this out a lil bit.

Also third girl is close enough to what she looks like.
>>
It's kind of a really elaborate and specific request and kind of out of scope for this thread. I mean if I could I'd just write it myself but I'm not good enough at that, nor would it feel the same. Anyway thanks for having this thread.
>>
>Constantly struggle to find the correct strong words
>Obviously dictionaries and thesauri are good at telling you that "to sprint" means "to run fast", but what if I need the opposite thing?
>It's almost as if I need a reverse dictionary
>Look it up
>They exist

Today is a great day because I found out about them but also a terrible day because I found out I'm an idiot for not looking for them before.
>>
>>11521384
>>11521402
>>11521499
Appreciate the humility. Request is elaborate, which is not always a bad thing, but still vague enough for author creativity. Unfortunately, current workload and lack of functional knowledge regarding these particular fetishes (body expansion, streaming voyeurism) means that I wouldn't be able to do it justice. Still, it's nice to have well thought out requests like these in the thread!
>>
>>11521597
So antonyms?
What site do you use?
>>
>>11521618
No, an antonym is the opposite thing (just like a synonym is the same thing, just different). In a reverse dictionary you input the definition, and it gives you the word, which is much more useful since when writing you already know what you're trying to convey and are just looking for a WAY to convey it.

Anyway these two seem good:
https://www.onelook.com/reverse-dictionary.shtml
http://reversedictionary.org/wordsfor/climb%20quickly

reversedictionary looks nicer but onelook allows you to filter between verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. For more complex concepts a google search can also suffice.
>>
>>11521692
oh shit that's amazing
>>
Bumperino
>>
ded thread
>>
File: 52830506_p4.png (133KB, 729x751px) Image search: [Google]
52830506_p4.png
133KB, 729x751px
>>
>>11522862
>Jane sat down at her keyboard
>her huge bust sitting on top of the keyboard holding down multiple keys
>Jane worried that if she streamed today she would practically double in size
> since make her deal with Shezarzel to become more popular and get more donations
>Janes breasts had received record breaking levels of growth
>If Jane grew anymore how could she even play games anymore?
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.