[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fatbug/ Previous thread: >>11321273

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 39

File: charlotte.png (342KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.png
342KB, 1280x781px
/fatbug/

Previous thread: >>11321273
>>
>>11353771
I'm legit surprised these threads lasted this long.
>>
File: THICC Spider.png (1MB, 648x864px) Image search: [Google]
THICC Spider.png
1MB, 648x864px
>>11354404
same.

fat airy pupa form..didnt nkow I wanted thhis
>>
>>11354404
>vairy_fat.png
>airy at
i don't get it.
>>
File: Iralis 1.png (273KB, 619x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Iralis 1.png
273KB, 619x1008px
>>11355448
Might be a Bravely Default reference, but I wouldn't know because I never played it.
>>
File: i45^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (3MB, 1795x2444px) Image search: [Google]
i45^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
3MB, 1795x2444px
>>
File: Iralis 2.png (513KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
Iralis 2.png
513KB, 1280x827px
>>
>>11355662
i was making a joke
>>
File: Iralis 3.jpg (235KB, 972x688px) Image search: [Google]
Iralis 3.jpg
235KB, 972x688px
>>11355758
Huh, almost thought that was Sunibee for a second there.
>>
File: Iraslis 4.jpg (109KB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Iraslis 4.jpg
109KB, 1280x1233px
>>
File: 1504237627.noctoon_muffet1.png.jpg (160KB, 1053x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1504237627.noctoon_muffet1.png.jpg
160KB, 1053x1280px
>>
>>11354404
Because the autism of fatfags is strong, they have to keep at least 10 different fat generals going.
>>
File: muffet_top_by_purrine-d9a1xy0.jpg (650KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
muffet_top_by_purrine-d9a1xy0.jpg
650KB, 1500x1500px
>>11356657
Cry harder, casual
>>
Do you really need to be this specific?
>>
File: 1504050391447.png (420KB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1504050391447.png
420KB, 1800x2000px
>>11356657

>this guy again

I'm starting to think you're actually into /fatbugs/ and are just shit posting as a defense mechanism

Also OP, where's the archive pastebin and all our other stuff? We need to put that in the OP next time.
>>
File: tumblr_nkh6dkiAZw1qml4foo1_1280.png (809KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkh6dkiAZw1qml4foo1_1280.png
809KB, 1280x800px
>>11356929

>bug threads aren't into fats
>fat lovers aren't into /bug/

Why yes, yes we do.

Also right now on /trash/ there are

>Multiple different gay furries threads
>A thread about ONE SPECIFIC POKEMON that has a shitload of replies
>A five nights at Freddys thread
>A fucking pepe thread of all things

You wanna talk specific? LOOK AROUND YOU, ANAKIN
>>
>>11356996
I wasn't implying that these are the only threads that have a problem with being overly-specific. It's just that these are just anthros with multiple limbs. 2 faggots in the original fat threads not liking bugs doesn't really count as the entire general. And saying "if they can do it, so should we" isn't really justifying your argument
>>
>>11357169

But of all the threads that are overly specific, you came into ours. When we actually have drawfags and writefags posting occasional content and not just "DON'T YOU WANNA SEE X IN A DIAPER SO BAD." Your jimmies are so deeply rustled that you're going out of your way to take a dump on a group of anons who are spinning off a niche fetish into actual OC. Tl;Dr why so mad? Sit down, have a fat bug. We're just trying to have fun in here.
>>
File: 1459382262655.png (496KB, 1000x735px) Image search: [Google]
1459382262655.png
496KB, 1000x735px
>>11357229
My money is on someone who either enjoys giving people grief online, or some kid with far too much time on their hands.
>>
>>11357229
Nice ad hominem. Are you hoping that I go into each thread and call them out?
>>
>>11355662
The joke don't work because the original play on words was [F]Lying [F]Airy
>>
File: 1504050446282.png (410KB, 2211x1718px) Image search: [Google]
1504050446282.png
410KB, 2211x1718px
>>11357504

>All these free bumps

Yes, tell us more about how obese arachnids offend your delicate sensibilities. We're so interested!
>>
>>11357601
>maybe if I'm passive aggressive I'll btfo him xd
Wew
>>
>>11353771
best pic
>>
>Lifting without full face guard
shiggydiggy
>>
>>11355900

You shouldnt trust some website just because you like it, moreso in light of all the information you can acquire about nutrition elsewhere. Rarely does anybody fit categorically into any somatypes, so youll probably be somewhere between two. Moreover, if you know anything about nutrition, you do know that calories will be what dictate whether you gain or lose weight, ideally you want to eat more protein for completely obvious reasons I shouldnt have to explain on a fitness board. You need the fat in order to mantain a healthy body, so you also need quite a bit of it. Bulking without carbs seems like a miserable experience, so you know you need them too in relative proportions.There are some shades of gray within nutrition, but its not that relative, and its most definitely not tied to a somatype. For real OP, do whatever you want, IIFYM is the more important aspect of the bigger picture, you of course also want micronutrients like vitamins and nutrients, but unless you cant even conjure up a neuron to help you with that, then youre hopeless.
>>
I realize that the big 3 is a meme. And general strength is the way to go.
>>
>>11354404
barbell farmer walks
>>
>>11356657

You may also want to consider doing more ab work as poor spinal support can stem from shite ab strength. Ideally do all three
>>
weed. just dont overdo it
>>
Ive been maxing out every workout with higher (5-12) rep drop sets for months now and I keep making gains.

Like Ill do bench and after warmup sets go 265x1 then 235x3-5 and then 225x5. Then later on I have incline or dips followed by OHP and I go 5-12 reps on them.

Im adding around 2.5lbs to my bench per week doing this though it used to give around 5lbs/week up until 245.
>>
Sticks and strings with fishing line lead ~ 1.5-2 lbs. during their beginning training.

Approximately, during plant production, 18 tomatoes per plant ~ .5 lb. per tomato/9 or 10 pounds. Constantly doing deload sets though because you had to pick them every day. So 1rpm for tomatoes = 12 lbs.
>>
me in my early 20s kek
>>
its like 2 bucks a bar even if you buy in bulk
>>
Glucosamine and Chondroitin (might be a meme, but my joints have felt better since starting)
BCAAs
Aspirin (1x daily)
Multivitamin

Also take Finasteride/Minoxidil, and dont take creatine because of potential hair loss.
>>
>>11357601

kek
>>
A sizeable percentage of 4chan users are on the autism spectrum, having Aspergers or similar mild forms of autism. That one really isnt a meme.
This means that they are obsessed with programs, routines and being able to measure things with strict numerical values. If something is ambiguous or falls outside of their limited perspective, it really doesnt exist.
Think about this and youll see why /fit/ is in the state it is.
>>
>>11355260
since calves are just genetic can we stop bullying people for skipping leg day when we know they probably train their legs just as much as anyone and their calves just refuse to grow.

show a little class
>>
>rest day

anyone else PPLPPLx? wtf do you do on sundays? can i do some accessory work?
>>
>>11357702

I just looked at the protein, calcium and B12 content. Here is a pic of the labels
(Apparently 5.9% soybeans both, but alpro had the same protein (3g/100mL) so I dont think it has more soybeans)
>>
>>11357638

I cant believe you also think that, on top of everything else.
I should have called it anyway, you already believed in myths kek.
>>
post your body pic or get the fuck out
>>
>>11355972

Ive been maxing out every workout with higher (5-12) rep drop sets for months now and I keep making gains.

Like Ill do bench and after warmup sets go 265x1 then 235x3-5 and then 225x5. Then later on I have incline or dips followed by OHP and I go 5-12 reps on them.

Im adding around 2.5lbs to my bench per week doing this though it used to give around 5lbs/week up until 245.
>>
Daily reminder that your filtered tap water still has estrogen residues, and that your plastic bottled water leaks estrogenic BPA and that OP wants to kill your testosterone. Drink reverse osmosis filtered water or source water bottled in glass. Fuck you Michael.
>>
going to try this. Feels great so far. Also did pushups just now and am feeling 1000% more stable
>>
>>11357785

wtf im not killing myself now
>>
i will take all of this into practice today. thanks.
>>
We are exactly the same age. Same thing.

Just try to get out there dude...if you like music go to shows. That is what Im doing. Im also member of a political group. Like minded people, helps making friends if you can put yourself out there. Unfortunately I just sit in the back silently wish I could joke around like a normal person.
>>
>>11357805

I switch between chinups, pullups and neutral grip every back day, 5x5 with weights
Tbh theyre all good as long as you increase strength
>>
>Peak baldness
>>
>>11353771

11/10
>>
>>11357257

Just train on random people on the streets. They will think you are a creep, but who cares.
>>
>>11357169

You may also want to consider doing more ab work as poor spinal support can stem from shite ab strength. Ideally do all three
>>
File: worried-laughter.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried-laughter.png
301KB, 520x678px
WTF is happening?
Was complainer anon so salty that he just made a BOT to copy random /fit/ posts and paste them here?
If so, this is quality autism.
>>
yeah but its all calorie dense and not a great source of protons compared to meat
>>
>>11356929

Ok sounds somewhat consistent, Im probably going to do the same then to the tree until it gets big enough to not deload.
>>
Does this sound like someone capable of participating in a riot?
https://youtu.be/a0F9bOgt-es
>>
True. Homos should be gassed. Especially the nigger ones. Nothing more annoying than a gay nigger.
>>
>google this girl
>nudes of her everywhere
thanks /fit/
>>
>>11355448
>>
>>11357872

What a qt pie
>>
/Shg/ Short Hair Girls thread
Females only!
PLS IF YOURE A MTF OR FTM THE DOOR IS RIGHT THERE

Timestamp first if you are new

****NO CONTACTFAGGING****

Come in and cool be cool, stop the thirst, respect the ladies and do not hassle them for lewds/nudes.

Costumes Welcome

NO Bickering Allowed!!! For the bickering containment thread see: ?

Old Thread
>>
File: 1504159175237.png (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504159175237.png
156KB, 800x800px
Is this happening in other threads? Somebody go check.
>>
bumping because Ive been dealin with this thing for my entire life starting from when I was 3 years old and compounded by even more mommy issues
also because its a cool thread
>>
Oh and build: white, 64, good shape, brown hair, green eyes.
>>
>>11357890
Yep. He's so mad he has to ruin a thread for other people because his life is so unfulfilling. Let him rage for a while, ZOB will make a new one when he's in the mood.
>>
>>11357851

>No idea, I dont get out that much
>Not kissless
>Have held hands
>Have made out
>I do, but Im nofap right now
>Daddy/sub shit I guess
>My ideal partner would be a virgin who Id marry and stay with permanently, bit farfetched these days though.

I have this problem where I just lose interest in girls, Ive had a few gfs over the past 3 years but I never took it further with them.
>>
>>11353771

would nut on tits
>>
>>11357751

age regress? whats that? i talk to my cat like hes a little baby nugget. is that the same thing?
>>
>>11357940
It's not.
>>
>A/S/L
>Sexual Orientation
>Relationship Status
>Text/Mic/Cam
>Music
>Books
>Shows/Movies
>Vidya
>Are you interested in Skype groups?
>What languages do you speak?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact Info
>>
I like the way you think!
Also, whiskey
>>
total dime. I love your big eyes. adorable smile.
>>
hi there, i dont mind you seem like a fun girl and match most of what youre looking for, hope to hear from you cutie, hmu on kik or snap its gstoka
>>
>>11357702
wow, you are very CREATIVE............................
>>
>>11355900

No, everyone goes to bed early in Michigan.
>>
>>11357751

I go to bed way before 1:23 am. Thats hardly enough sleep anon
>>
>>11355817
R8 Thread
>>
>>11357767
>Arizona Meet up/hook up thread
>Post your Snapchat/Kik and your deats so peeps can get at you.

20/24 m/f couple here, looking for a couple to hang out with maybe in the future swap with. Kik us a picture of both of you and we will reply! @AbsolineObscenity
>>
>>11357819

Can help you with spanish, you sound like a cool person

danteallanpoe
>>
Meaning something might actually get done
>>
Is white women importing africans & brown people the female equivalent of white men importing thai and other asians?

Is this a good development? Certain needs are obviously not being met. This goes for both parties.
>>
An actual nothing.

Its as good "no comment".

Putin & Xi have already established their condemnation of NK testing another nuts and said they will deal with it accordingly. At this point, Trump can just keep using his rhetoric and then sit back and relax while Russia and China do the leg work and bring NK to heel. Smart move. No US nuke needed.
>>
>>11355900

>Why do black women want to look human

You answered your own question.

>Why do white women want to look/behave like mongrels?

Basically, Jews. pic related
>>
>>11357946

Perfect. It may have made sense the first a bunch of people did it. Some ayy lmao may even have attended. Now its just another thing people go to because they got free tickets at the office. In the winter its suite tickets to an LA Kings game and in the summer its Burning Man. So edgy.
>>
>>11357966

Still would.... I need to get laid....

-The Internet
>>
>>11355996
RIP sweet prince https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P183mGLvkI
>>
>>11357973

Are you happy with your choice?
>>
Ive only been told it will start on October 25th, 2017. Im not sure if it will end the day afterwards.
>>
Has anyone ever noticed how retarded Asians can be on the internet? I just mean generally creepy desperate regarding women, and the stuff they write seems to lack critical thinking and in a conversation thread seems be be three rungs below everyone else. I probably sound like a cunt right now, but Ive always found it quite perplexing. In the example picture is a typical Asian, this contact on VK tried to add me and within less than a second I realised it was an advert. But naturally its full of Asian guys completely oblivious. Why would a hot white girl be trying to seduce a chubby Asian guy, why cant they see the advertisements on the page.

The main conclusion I have I that the internet is still new in their region/country so they have an added level of naievity. Does anyone else on /pol/ have this experience?
>>
Look, Im partial to the Southern Europeans for the most part but
> Extrapolating one or 2 instances of certain companies doing something to entire countries
Come on, now
>>
>>11355972
Forum voor Democratie, the Dutch /pol/ approved political party, says that racemixing is the best way for integration, and uses Moroccan males breeding with Dutch women as example..

(((Hiddema)))

https://nos.nl/artikel/2191122-theo-hiddema-pleit-voor-rassenvermenging.html
>>
Things would be much worse if he didnt invade the USSR
>>
We could wipe out the Norks with conventional cruise missiles and not go nuclear and wed still be the fucking bad guys in the eyes of 90% of the world.
>>
arigato gosaimasu
>>
t. NEET virgin
>>
>>11356996
The harness on the toddler makes sense cause the lil bastards love to just randomly go running off everywhere. Get lost in a shop, the middle of the road, whatever. (Also old enough there to not need a pram).

The dog in the pram though is wtf. Typical white women replacing children with pets.
>>
OT:
Write your own story edition
>>
>>11357890
>>11357956
He could have let the thread die, but I don't like his attitude. I'm going to bump these threads and make more if I have to, even though I'm not that into these.
>>
>>11358058

I doubt that. Most of /r9k/ is incredibly ugly - both on the outside, and on the inside.
>>
>>11357921

You fall asleep not long after and wake up with an awful headache. The light streaming in through the window hurts your eyes and you resign yourself to your fate. You drift in and out of sleep, at one point you saw the note Josh had left. Stay here today. Im making things ready. It must be about the airship tickets...

Sometime around late afternoon he shows up with two large bags.

"Rise and shine. The day is almost over you know?"
"Mmmm"
"Ive got some stuff for you, at least sit up."

A bottle of hair dye, an evening dress, some regular clothes.
"What is all this for?" you ask.
"We cant look like bums on a luxury ship. You still asleep?" he shrugs. "Look, I got a suit. Nice, huh?"
"So it is."
"A little enthusiasm, please. Getting my hands on all of this wasnt easy."
"Did you steal it?"
>>
>>11357819

Well thats more thought that I put into it.
>>
>>11358125
So you are going to force a small community of degenerates to be the heart of a retarded feud between yourself and another autist instead of letting sleeping bugs lie?
>>
>>11358005
new thread
>>
"Back in Airgrid," You begin slowly, "I had a nice arrangement with the Genovese. I wont bore you with the details, but for the most part it was contract work. For a time, I was fine with it. But, a little over four months ago there were a string of jobs that went bad. I nearly died on multiple occasions, so I decided to get out while I still could. It took a favor, but the fact of the matter is that at the end of the day I was allowed to leave without harm. For that, I have a great deal of respect for your Syndicate in keeping your word. Im here because I honor that respect; nothing more".

"However," You continue before they can continue, "I dont want to get involved again. Ive got work on the straight, and I doubt the Head of the Bastion would take too kindly to me working for you all," You briefly take the three Proofs out of your pocket, "You can think of this as a parting gift of sorts I suppose".

"Thats a shame, John," The Don responds first, "Id have been happy to had you on. But, Ill honor your choice".

As if sensing this is over, all four of you stand up at once. The Don offers his hand to you, and you shake it firmly.

"I think thats just about it for this, unless theres something else".

Is there?
> Thats it, were done
> They said Archmage is a magical expert, maybe hed know something about blood magic... (bring up what you saw back in the Ruins outside of Bo Shan)
>>
>>11358001
>>
oh its very real alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ThxP1SoJE
even has the MAIN MAN in it
>>
>>11357873
wud /trash/ a robot?
>>
>>11357921
Credit to Protokink.
>>
>>11357838
Most artists are cunts, hold them accountable for the work they are doing and set a deadline you mong
>>
>>11355662

Probably not. Being RT they probably kicked out whoever worked on Weiss trailer, and brought back those who made the Sea Grimm fight.
>>
>>11357972
the snake or tauren
>>
>>11356996
Im too scared to
>>
>>11357890
corrections..
>>
>>11357589
Female Fatfur Thread: Big Kitty in Little China Edition
Previous Thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/11146606/

>FatChat Discord: https://discord.gg/U3kAXr
Dont be afraid to jump in at any time, we dont bite!

Fetish poll for drawfags/writefags and stats: http://strawpoll.me/6208875

>Try to keep a good balance of related fetishes and sub-fetishes.
>No irl pics please, theres other places better suited for that.
>Avoid reposting images from the past few threads. Keep it fresh!

Were running sessions of Nirulea, a D&D-esque fatfur RPG system weve developed. Sessions (which are often parts of longer, ongoing campaigns) are scheduled in EST and last a few hours each. Check out its section in FatChats #rules_info channel.
>>
>>11355758

people who act like this are complete shit. just drink something else, dont go insulting my taste. many people actually enjoy beer. shit i might go for a beer and a hotdog RIGHT NOW
>>
>>11358156
Where do find more scat-inflation?
>>
>>11357940
sabe cawwot
>>
>>11358083
>>
/Cyb/er/sec/urity general is for the discussion of anything and everything related to cyberpunk and cybersecurity.

What is cyberpunk?
>https://pastebin.com/jS37Vu7A

Nothing to hide? - The importance of a cyberpunk mindset applied to a cybersecurity skillset.
>https://youtu.be/pcSlowAhvUk [Embed]

Resources:
Cyberpunk:
Cyberpunk directory:
>https://pastebin.com/9JaJFqB2
Cyberpunk resources:
>https://pastebin.com/7DWCsAc8
FAQ Version 5 preview 5 is here:
>>
>>11358077

Which whiny faggots are you referring to? I mean, /qa/ are whiney faggots, but their dislike of /pol/ has absolutely nothing to do with anything in your post
>>
>>11357851
test

with gsync/freesync you dont need to do a solid 144fps, thats the point, to look better at sub-refresh rate frame rates
>>
>>11356631

I dont know in US, but here (in France), it becomes harder and harder to renew it. I think it because of lack of available ipv4 address.
Unplug your box/router/whatever, and wait a long time. Like 2 days...
>>
>>11357703
>>>/bant/2000000
HIROOOOOOOOOOO!?
>>
>>11357774
What are some good stretching exercises for autofellatio? Thought that since no woman will ever suck my dick, I might as well train myself to do so.
>>
>>11358251
Lets discuss the future of the Internet and how it will affect our imageboard.

More and more people will be connecting to the Internet in the future. For example, there will be non-profit organizations in the US who will work with the goal of providing as many people as possible with broadband at reduced rates. According to one prediction, this will mean that people in first world countries will become more aware of the difficulties that poor people face, thus making them more empathetic in general. Will edginess die out?

People will be hooking up more of their things to the Internet, but this isnt limited to computing devices. Things like home appliances and vehicles with Internet connectivity will become more common. Maybe this will mean that there will be a race for the first toilet-aided shitpost.

Do you have some predictions?
>>
>>11357851
A continuation of the thread dedicated to creating a Sachiko CSS. The progress so far can be found here . If you have any nice rendered Sachiko images that will make good mascots feel free to post them!
>>
>>11357744

I tried this but now I cant connect to the internet
sent from my carrier pigeon
>>
>>11357946
Are there any secret boards except /qa/ and /trash/
>>
>>11358209
je mappelle jeff, fin
>>
>>11355972
Are the vibrating frames intentional or just a bad technology? I like it however, it gives life to still frames
>>
>>11355758
I dont.
>>
>>11357851
sharpen it then
>>
>>11355260
Is the anime mafia gone now??
>>
>>11358158

Stupid frogposter.
>>
>>11357768

/twg/ thread
basically in reference to this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procopius#Secret_History
>>
>>11358063
hmm what do we have here?

did the weeb mafia clear the entire catalog? le epik anime spam how clever are they?

pathetic
>>
>>11357838

Thats a nice palette you have in that screenshot, but I think the background needs to be a very dark pale purple if that makes sense. More like a grey lilac.
>>
File: tumblr_og5a6pqFC71rghn4to1_1280.png (575KB, 1200x1302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og5a6pqFC71rghn4to1_1280.png
575KB, 1200x1302px
Run to the discord lads. The salty anon has defeated us.
>>
>>11358208
I predict it will still be the 9th month of 1993 during that time.
>>
>>11357873
nan des car?
>>
>>11357870
What is even "/pol/" for these whinny faggots?
>Racist jokes
Not exclusive to /pol/, pretty much majority of the site is racist to some degree
>Trump
Not even /pol/ fully supports him for being a Jew ass kisser
>Sexism
Not exclusive to /pol/, most autist want women off their hobbies
>Anti-SJW/diversity
Not exclusive to /pol/, most autist want politically correct/minority catering shit off their hobbies
>Stealth politics
4chan is a very off topic site, most threads are stealth waifu, stealth hentai, stealth doujinshi, stealth cross board, stealth Touhou, stealth meme humor instead of hardcore on-topic posting.
>>
>>11357929

Like that xkcd comic about negging where apparently the creator is projecting? I think the criticism against the xkcd one was worded differently, like his philosophy is narcissistic and insecure but basically.
>>
>>11357504

/bant/ is the same shit as /qa/
>>
>>11354404
Arent turtles amphibians?
>>
>>11358082
Arent turtles amphibians?
>>
>>11358334
Good on you op
>>
>>11357946
My friends dad got this lizard from New Mexico but he doesnt know what kind it is, any ideas?
>>
>>11357710
a
>>
>>11353771
Can anyone identify the two plants on the right hand side?
>>
>>11358065

I take this back. I dont want to insult vultures.
>>
>>11357899

if you want something easier to care for, you could try a tarantula or some kind of reptile
>>
>>11357876

>Is it possible that dinosaurs are still alive but nobodys ever seen one because theyve always been in a different place from wherever people were looking?
yes it may be. theres lots of zones where undiscovered animals of considerable size could inhabit.
And then one day theyll come into the cities and well all notice dinosaurs everywhere?
no this will never happen unless some of them become skilled scavengers adapted to urban ecosystems
>>
>>11355260

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRsWk4JZa5k
>>
>>11358399
But I don't like Discord.
>>
>>11357601

How is he/she? Always love to hear about them
>>
>>11357813

>It really seems like its a gamble with cats.

OP here, this is my worry. I want a cat that WANTS to come out and play. Id rather it be annoying and up in my face than be hiding in the shadows all the time. My sister recently got a cat that definitely falls into the latter category and its almost as if she doesnt have a cat at all most of the time.

If Im gonna spend money to feed and care for an animal, I want it to be more than just a piece of furniture that eats and shits.
>>
>>11357940
How easy is it to scam an airline into letting me take my dog on for free?
>>
>>11355900
>>
>>11357805
>>
>>11358077
Man you guys have so annoying cats.
My cats never did any of this stuff.
Were they breed right? Cats being away from thier mother too soon causes problems, also they shouldnt live with a shut in, they need exposure.
>>
>>11358349
>>
>>11357873

>most inexpensive, least smelly, needs the least attention

get a house plant, jesus
>>
>>11357891

>People that pretend to camp and just simply stay the weekend in a camper.

>tfw you camp out of your truck bed frequently
>>
>>11357701
Post photos of bugs and hopefully someone else can guess what it is.

Can anyone tell me what this bug might be?
>>
>>11358082

disgusting vermin that should be wiped out
>>
>>11358049
Had to put down my dog today.
He collapsed last night and couldnt eat this morning
Vet said he was neurologic and was on the verge of seizing.

He was a good boy.
>>
>>11357895

Ok, to each their own.
>>
>>11358506

Was that true ?! Relena has lots of official art, the artist (character designer) ,the stuff both love her. She is a very attractive and is both sofe and strong.
Frim what I read, people who still talk about and recall wing now were mostly all satisfy and like about her and Heeros weird romance (the iam going to kill you, hurry up come to kill me thing ), happy that they finally got married in the novel.
>>
>>11357838

THOR HAMMER BREAKER!
>>
>>11358379

I suspect they wanted some big reveal for the episode where one of the generals die.

Also, I looked at the spoilers and have a question: Are they just skipping Tsugomori? I mean, I hate him and he was the worst general in Sentai, but they usually use generals costumes.
Alsom hope they use Mangetsu.
>>
>>11355996

Yes
>>
>>11358520
Continuation of the CYOA from a couple weeks ago. A wonderful anon backed it up on the shimmie, which can be found here: dis.4chanhouse.org/comic/res/1283.html

Kick back, have fun. Here we go.
>>
>>11358399
link to discord?
>>
>>11357895
Whats a good pilot suit look like?
>>
File: 1503961777159.jpg (384KB, 3898x976px) Image search: [Google]
1503961777159.jpg
384KB, 3898x976px
What the fuck happened to this thread?
>>
>>11358473
>>
>>11357701

too Thicc

like Godzilla 2014, a little thicc is good but fuck...
>>
>>11358402

Ill probably get a couple matches in before I pass out.

Gotta check out my mains from FB and a few of the new suits at least
>>
>>11357827

the raw is up on anidex.info.
>>
>>11357785

>What was the purpose of these characters?

To shit on the /m/-tards that 32 years after Zeta Gundam would ask "what was the purpose of these characters?" See Tomino had it planned all along. That man is a freaking Genius.
>>
>>11358063
RYU-HA TOUHOU FUHAI NO NANO MOTONI, ORE NO KONO TE GA MAKANI MOERU SHOURI WO TSUKAMETO TODOROKI SAKEBU BAKUNESTSU GODO FINGA SEKI HA TEN KYO KEN!
>>
>>11358580
Spambots
>>
>>11357897

>Beautiful Dreamers
>Dreamers
>s
Well, thats one more way to confirm your stupidity.

Good movie as it may be, to watch it without understanding the backgrounds of any of the characters is doing a huge disservice to the film. To not realize this shows how much of an idiot you really are.
>>
>>11358390
Trashcan Zaku.
>>
>>11357964
So Gundam Unicorn was basically fan fiction right?
>>
File: Xopatchi- Ant.png (31KB, 500x820px) Image search: [Google]
Xopatchi- Ant.png
31KB, 500x820px
>>11358478
Me neither, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's just a matter of time until bans come around, then it's back to normal.

People who complain about an abundance of thread subtypes just don't understand the principle of demand. Without demand, a thread gets no replies. Without replies, the thread dies. This is the only principle that matters. If there's a lot of fat threads that survive long enough to become generals, it's because there's a high demand. If you don't like that, you're the minority.
>>
>>11357703
Will the Gundam Wing remaster be as excellent?
>>
>>11358049

oh cool
If yall want I got raws I scanned of his comic for the first Rockman game.

I legit bought a few of the tanks of the those adaptations. Theyre fun little comics, love his art style for it.
>>
>>11358280

>Unicorn
Fuck you
>>
>>11357872
>>
>>11358249
Gundam is dead
>>
>>11358404
will they show mazinger zero or mazin emperor ????
>>
>>11357785
Blexs kids.
>>
>>11357702
When did cyborg heroes fall out of favor in Japanese science fiction?
>>
>>11358206

I think its more like they conventionally dont draw it but everybody expects/understands its actually there (at least in japan). Something like missing nipples and featureless male (or female, too) crotches.
>>
>>11357895
This is where OPs image is based around btw:
-From left to right-
Yasuhiko, Banjou, Shuichi, Furuya, Furukawa

Its from the premiere of Episode V of the Origin.
>>
>>11358448
You have to follow through those childhood promises r-right?
>>
>>11357972
Press F to pay Respect
>>
>>11357710
>>
>>11357785
Continuation of the CYOA from a couple weeks ago. A wonderful anon backed it up on the shimmie, which can be found here: dis.4chanhouse.org/comic/res/1283.html

Kick back, have fun. Here we go.
>>
>>11358349

>Mazinger Otome

Sweet!
>>
>>11357504

Everything is going to get a HD release by the end of the year as far as Im aware.
>>
>>11358567

HISATSU HISATSU GENKAI PAWA DA HYAKURETSU PANCHI
ARE WA
ATAI WA
IMPACTO!
>>
>>11358249

When Im presented with facts, I argue with facts.
When Anons make shit out of their asses I dont bother.
>>
>>11358347

>USB 2GB

Really!?

Yeah, I read that the franchise is so popular it "generated a considerable impact on the Japanese economy". Well Anno must be really rich by now.
>>
>all these spam posts
Never before have I seen a higher concentration of autism in one place
>>
Its not just for secret agents anymore.

What do you pocket carry and what holster? Whats your preferred caliber?

My settis: Ruger LCP II w/ stock holster 80% of the time.
>>
>>11358082

Anything with a model number stamped on it can handle +P. I shoot it through my both late 60s model 15 and model 36 with no problems.
>>
>>11357975
Any tac light geeks to be found on /k/? Whats your EDC handheld of choice? Elzetta Bravo w/ AVS for me
>>
also considering getting this p5c
>>
>>11358352

His cell phone, you ape.
>>
>>11355996
What they have in stock and what the average gun owner in your area buys.
Doesnt matter if the guns are used or new
pic unrelated
>>
>>11357768

katar its an Indian hand dagger
>>
>>11358533
why do people say 380s are girls guns they are so good for carrying wtf
>>
>>11355817

>Thats really the only thing stopping it from BTFOing an F-35
Sure thing, LingLing
>>
Zero. An MBA doesnt net you a high speed job, dopey. Shoulda joined the military.
>>
>leafs have spartan esque last stand against a bunch of commies and win.
>>
>>11357169
>>
If for some weird reason nobody could use firearms anymore and we had to go back to melee combat, what would warfare look like?
Considering modern technology, materials and industry.
>>
>>11357891

subs dont stay that deep
>>
File: ub_02__fatty_by_katar789-dbdnkyb.jpg (183KB, 1024x1484px) Image search: [Google]
ub_02__fatty_by_katar789-dbdnkyb.jpg
183KB, 1024x1484px
>TFW no Pheromosa GF to feed and pamper
It hurts
>>
File: 1503922356324[1].jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503922356324[1].jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>11358737
>>11358641
>>11358580
>>11358578
>>11358875

Run lads. We'll return when that autist is tired of running spambots on us, or find another board.

https://discord.gg/CmpHhHj
>>
>>11358915
>Discord
No way, fag
>>
>>11357257

Uni is tasty af. Ray is nasty period. Scallops are honestly overrated. They taste fine, but its not worth paying so fucking much.
>>
>>11358354

Banana for its ease and versatility.
Melon (pretty much any kind) for taste.
>>
>>11358215

Not yet.
Still have $2 hamburgers and chicken n cheese, 20 nuggies for $10 etc.
A cheeseburger is $2.80
>>
Wow lots of updates I guess the story's running again!

.....wait WTF?
>>
>>11358875

Srry. I meant mcchicken. It tastes like mcchicken. Cant believe I stepped outside the echo box.
>>
>>11357964

whatever pasta I have laying around, usually spaghetti, rigatoni, or shells
can of tomato soup
some grated cheese
It makes me feel like such white trash tier food, but its my all time favorite dish.
>>
Comment text.
>>
Comment text.
>>
Comment text.
>>
>>11357832

Ill try to keep it within the semi-realistic range of 2D and not just post giant guts on little skinny twig girls though
>>
>>11358817
bump
>>
>>11357744
>>
>>11358473

Welp, is not for everybody. This is how I found it.

>Living in an apartment bought by my parents while I study at college
>I have very little time to watch TV, but I like to watch something while I have lunch
>I used to watch Strawberry Shortcake, but I finished the season they were in
>While I was zapping I came across Discovery Kids (in latinamerica we still have it)
>Lalaloopsy was on
>I dont remember what episode it was, but I liked how cute it was
>I knew the toyline, but I was never interested in it, but I loved how alike the characters in the show are to the toys. Most cartoons based on toys make the toys look bad in comparison
>I watched it and I liked how the (Spanish) voice acting was done mostly by children and that was great for me (Im a pedo, so that has something to do with that)
>I couldnt watch many episodes because I was already finishing my studies and then I had to go back to my parents house, so they can rent the apartment
>I looked for the schedule on Discovery Kids, but it was a time where I couldnt be alone to watch it, plus, I dont have a TV in my room
>I know Lalaloopsy has movies and Discovery Kids has shown them, but I havent had a chance to watch them
>>
>>11356996
>>
>>11357890
OP here, so will this be a "thing" now?
>>
>>11355448
>>
File: Dworven- Hive Princess.png (258KB, 1868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dworven- Hive Princess.png
258KB, 1868x1200px
>>11358915
I'd rather stand my ground, myself. /Trash/ is my home, a haven of honesty where one can be himself, no matter how degenerate or strange. In what appears to be a doddering cesspool is a place where no one is obligated to live up to anyone's standards, where no post is too "filthy". The facades and falsehoods of typical social interaction can be dropped here. I don't intend to abandon that place.

Plus I like window shopping other threads while waiting on replies here.

>>11359127
Don't forget to report a few spam posts. The faster the powers at be can deal with this, the better.
>>
Im Muslim

Nice Butt
>>
File: tumblr_o6sf4hKwcj1r9j324o1_1280.png (1MB, 1217x1889px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6sf4hKwcj1r9j324o1_1280.png
1MB, 1217x1889px
>>11358941

Ok anon. Hold down the fort for us, we'll be back when the spam dies down.

We commend your bravery and will speak of you in song.
>>
my parents cant catch me, if i never do it
>>
>>11358589
>>
on Vals Patreon
>>
> /m/

mecha?
>>
>>11358369

so fucking hot
>>
Anybody got any auntie jill vids? Theres like 2 online and a small compilation, but there were a bunch of other footjob vids that have just disappeared off the face of the planet.
>>
Get on my level.

Still, OP had a few I didnt have in my collection. Though not the mythical MUM-090...one day Ill find you. But still, cheers to him.
>>
Looking for a certain series by Kate Brian called Shadowlands. Specifically need books two and three, Hereafter and Endless.

Heres a link to a torrent for an awesome book series called The Iron Druid Chronicles.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/16188221/The_Iron_Druid_Cronicles_-_Kevin_Hearne
>>
>>11357700

ah, like the nurses in MASH
>>
I bring you Samurai Jack.
All 4 Seasons ripped from the DVD Box Set and converted.
The episodes are in bundles and not individual, because that was how they were tracked in the DVDs and it was too much work to separate them.
Total size is 17.4Gb with DVD quality.
I am the only seeder for now, but please seed to at least 1.0 Ratio if you download it.
Thanks and enjoy.
>>
>>11358755

Youre great anon, thank you
>>
>>11359175

I meant that you personally like.
>>
Do they really care if I make videos with cracked Premiere?
>>
Hey /t/.

Art, oil paintings thread.

40,000 pieces of art.
works by aprox 1,275 artist
>>
>>11358065
I cant find a DS rom magnet posted somewhere on 4chan. I scoured the torrent threads and cant find it again. Anyone have that?
>>
Getting the ball rolling with Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta [1920x1080 x264 FLAC] w/ scans, BD bonuses, & a rip of the CD.
>>
>>11357904
I recently found a big ass MissAlice torrent that finally started downloading 3 days after starting it. Its done now, Im seeding on a gigabit line and the videos are legit.
82GB, 416 cam rip videos, 37 premium videos and a bunch of pictures. Have fun!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ed373536b36fd28e4489ffd11067c581bca6a29a&dn=MissAlice_94%20(MissAlice_18)%20MyFreeCams%20MegaPack
>>
>>11357940
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:490FAE0775AAB4BFEB9406026F556F7AD935F089&dn=ATID-243

https://www.javbus.com/en/ATID-243
>>
Excellent
>>
>>11358352
This is the Reversal of a cuckold.
A cuckquean fetishist is aware of her spouse being unfaithful, sometimes actively encouraging it.
Among fetishists, the cuckqueans humiliation or victimization is sometimes a major element of the fetish.

The male takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the female takes on a submissive role. The wife usually only becomes involved with the man or his lover when he permits it?sometimes remaining altogether celibate.
>>
>>11359197

Do mods even care about trash?
>>
File: Xopatchi- lunch special.png (393KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Xopatchi- lunch special.png
393KB, 1000x1200px
>>11359403
I'm fairly certain that even /trash/ is beholden to the global rules, which spamming/flooding is most certainly in violation of. The FAQ page also states that posts are not to 'violate local or United States law', and the more recent posts claim to be torrents. Whether or not they are actually torrents to the content described in the post is not something that I'm willing to investigate, but it could constitute another violation of global rules in that regard. Not sure what the general attitude that mods possess towards linking pirated material is. Not to mention, this demonstrates a flaw in their spam filtration system, so it could draw interest in that regard.

Either way, as long as y'all keep sending in reports, it'll catch someone's attention.
>>
>>11359530
They're scraped post from /t/
>>
>>11357895

Does something like the Godox Wistro work with Nikon Speedlites, or only Godoxs own strobes?
http://shop.godox.co.uk/products/remote/godox-wistro-ad-600-600w-ttl-flash-trigger-set-for-nikon.html
>>
>>11358671

>alpha photographers like Jason Lanier
i have been turbotrolled to the fffuck oh god please stop it
>>
>>11359210

Why four copies?
>>
>>11358580

What is KF?
>>
>>11359147

Its either new players or players who havent played for 3 months
>>
>kazumi, aliza, shaheen, asuka, lars
>considered low tier
>>
Last Thread:

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>NASAMINED.COM
>I didnt actually read the thread

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
>>
>>11358773

now try and make a response that actually has anything to do with the post you responded to you fucking retard
>>
A change of clothes is in no way equal to a change of age, appearance, and personality to one that is never shown or significantly described in-game. Youll have to get your non-loli dragons elsewhere.
>>
>>11357954
ip bans for dead game posters when
>>
You misswrote "training targets".
>>
>>11358577

Dont be a butt.
>>
I hope your father dies.
>>
>>11358493

you want a dead thread instead?
>>
>>11358051

I have this bad boy, all is pretty decent except the durability decay, but Im almost certain they will do some sort of reroll item some day, even fucking splatoon lets you reroll stats on items, they have to. Think its worth it?
>>
>>11358362
Tripfags go die edition

>Old Thread

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: http://pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
>>
>>11358057

buy my insect husks bls
>>
>>11357896

You can technically see it here, though it doesnt show progress.
>>
good moring mkg, a fabulous day it is to wake up each and every one of your girls!
>>
>>11358601
>>
When zoodiacs got revealed, the entire archetype was there and was already good and the later support, at least Lyca made them better. And Dragon Rulers were only bad to shitters who were too used to make loops and if the September 2013 banlist format is anything to go by, Dragon Rulers were still good without the babies.
>>
Even if this autist kills the tread, we can easily make a new one. Hopefully he gets banned by then.
>>
>>11357838
>>
>>11358725
>>
>>11358402

Stop at the Red Light, chapter 15, page 12/19.
>>
>>11359403
Actually yes. Only a few of them, but if you yell loud enough, they'll come and clean up.
>>
>>11359786
>>
>>11358280
>>
>>11355972
>>
>>11359868
If he's a big enough asshole to spam us, chances are he's a big enough asshole to circumvent his bans.
>>
Comment text.
>>
Plant and Bug Fuckers General /pbfg/

Florans need love Edition

Been over a week so lets have another thread.
Hopefully the name change would be a little more appealing maybe?
(Formerly /pfg/ Dendrophilia + /bfg/ Entomophilia general)

This is the place where we fuck, dream of, and talk about sexy plants and bugs.
Plants and bugs in real life, games, animations, comics, or of original content is welcome.

>Booru (/pfg/)
http://plantfucker.booru.org

>Stories (/pfg/)
>>
well I WAS gonna continue the charlotte thing but apparently some fuck shat all over it with what seems be a bot?
>>
>this is what the pedos of /b/ and /r9k/ actually believe
What a pathetic existence
>>
So... now what?
>>
File: 1503899860440.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503899860440.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>11359949

Yep. We may need to relocate if he follows us through multiple threads.

I can't understand how incredibly sad someone's life would have to be, to care THIS much about what "/trash/ should be" to the point of spamming threads he doesn't like in some kind of Superboy autistic ragelord ejaculation. Like, I wonder what his life is like. Does he have friends? Does he ever go outside? When was the last time he heard a real human voice?

Anyway, back to obese bugs and reporting bot posts.
>>
>>11360079
cry harder
>>
File: N-sekt- Xopachi.png (345KB, 811x1398px) Image search: [Google]
N-sekt- Xopachi.png
345KB, 811x1398px
>>11359949
Post it anyway.
Continue as normal; either the spammer gives up and leaves, or he spends so much time spamming that 4chan is forced to up it's countermeasures against spamming and future disasters are averted.

There's no long-term success for the spammer's strategy, so the best thing we can do is rob him of the immediate victories normally provided by his attack.
>>
>>11360079
This is so weirdly erotic, but I can't explain why.
>>
File: 1455089579.beverage_chub-bee.png (135KB, 823x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455089579.beverage_chub-bee.png
135KB, 823x768px
Fucking hell, I was only gone for a few hours, only to find out some Barneyfag-tier retard destroyed the entire thread. Is this guy doing this to other threads or is it exclusively to this thread?
>>
>>
File: jnjnj.jpg (4MB, 1950x2700px) Image search: [Google]
jnjnj.jpg
4MB, 1950x2700px
>>
>>11360149
hmm alright if the thread is still here or if a new one has take the place Ill start wriitng in about an hour or so, Im doing shit on the side right now.
>>
>>11360149
/gw2g/ on /vg/ has the exact same problem but mods couldn't stop it
>>
File: chubbee_by_ssakurai-d6nm0aj[1].jpg (163KB, 420x564px) Image search: [Google]
chubbee_by_ssakurai-d6nm0aj[1].jpg
163KB, 420x564px
>>11360406

Sadly it seems to be just our thread. I'm not sure why our bugs set off his autism so bad but he seems hellbent on proving we don't belong here.

Let's prove him wrong.

>>11360244

Right? Like, just take a moment to think about what's actually happening in your brain, your human monkey brain. Your brain--evolved for millions of years to be attracted to other humans--is somehow jumping the rails and displaying arousal symptoms for a creature so far from our DNA that it might as well be an alien.

Human brains are weird. Isn't it fun?
>>
>>11360560
>gw2g
Fun fact, that autist evolved and also killed the MMO (for all MMOs that can't sustain a thread) General. It pops up now and again as the anime MMO general or the gmmo thread (instead of mmog) and it usually goes unnoticed by the spambot, even if it dies within a few hundred posts.
>>
File: 17 - 1.png (174KB, 530x476px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.png
174KB, 530x476px
>>11360853
Maybe next thread we should change the name of the name slightly then? Maybe something like /thiccbugs/ or even just Charlotte's Web General be enough?
>>
Is it safe?

Is... Is the bad man gone?
>>
>>11360956

I think if he's autistic enough to configure his spambot to chase /fatbug/ through multiple threads, we might want to change the name, yeah.

If it gets too severe there's also /aco/. Technically bugs are a monstergirl, not furry, so I think they'd allow us.
>>
The autist seems to be gone, but it would appear that the script might have been made to take us to the limit.
>>
File: Muffet.png (381KB, 1258x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Muffet.png
381KB, 1258x1900px
>>11361024
Well, that's up to whoever makes the next thread. I'd support a generalization of the thread's intended content to bug girls in general, as the lack of explicit 'fat' references in the subject might take a lot of the heat off.

I won't make that decision for everyone, however.
>>
Its been an honor
>>
File: 1503805327377[2].jpg (30KB, 353x314px) Image search: [Google]
1503805327377[2].jpg
30KB, 353x314px
Okay guys, made a new thread. Not gonna link to it in case spamfaggot is watching, just check the catalog. Changed the name a bit. We'll see if the weaponized autism persists, keep your fingers on the report button.

May /fatbug/ v3 go gently into that sweet goodnight.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.