[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? Every stand user in JoJo or the Flood from Halo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (137KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 640x400px
Who would win? Every stand user in JoJo or the Flood from Halo?
>>
>>11326824
I can think of 10+ stands alone that could defeat or fend off the Flood.
>>
File: 1469495496652.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469495496652.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>
jojo
>>
>>11326824
The World

the end
>>
>>11326884
Name them
>>
Here are a few stands that can beat the flood

Killer Queen

Cream

The Hand

Star Platinum/The World

Gold Experience Requiem

Tusk act 4

D4C

Notorious BIG

Metallica
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 300x168px
>Thinks that a bunch of spirits will stop something that an advanced race can't
Are JoJo fags this delusional?
>>
>>11332407
>Also not realizing that normal humans will be infected, outnumbering them by the thousands
>>
>>11332480

All things considered, if we count Gold Experience Requiem (which, honestly, we shouldn't,) whose power is literal invincibility through negation of cause and effect, and infinite temporal permadeath, Giorno alone could kill the entire galaxy given a fair amount of time. I'm not sure if you'd consider "total galactic annihilation" a victory, but Giorno WOULD be the last one standing.

If we count Purple Haze Distortion as canon (which, again, stupid idea, Vento Aureo sucks ass despite being canon,) the Flood is essentially rendered sterile through the systematic eradication and reverse-engineering of the Flood infection. It's stupid.

Stairway to Heaven can recreate the universe to ensure that there was never a Flood in the first place. This sucks. I hate JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
File: 3033979-4.png (452KB, 686x517px) Image search: [Google]
3033979-4.png
452KB, 686x517px
>>11326884
Yeah... seconding this. >>11332131 I'm not familiar enough with Jojo to know for sure, but isn't a stand just a kind of "spirit animal" that helps boosts a person's energy and motivation to fight or something?

The flood is a bioweapon of mass destruction designed to attack and consume life on a galactic scale (literally).

>>11332372
What powers do they have?
>>
Honestly these arguments are rigged both ways to ensure that the winner at the most can only receive a false sense of pride for being a fan of something they didn't even make. It means absolutely nothing for either franchise to say one character from one franchise is stronger/better than another character from another franchise. I can invalidate this entire argument by saying "this is my character, Jim. He can't lose or sore and he can destroy every universe faster than light travels one millimeter in a vacuum, so he beats the flood and all of jojo." It doesn't mean my made up franchise or character is better than halo and jojo. It just means this character is written to be "stronger" than another one.

Tl;dr This argument has no real winner no matter the outcome.
>>
>>11333065
Killer queen blows shit up
The hand and cream just completely erase things from existance in different ways. The world and star platinum stop time as well as punching shit really hard. Not even going to attempt to explain tusk and the spin. D4C is a bitch to explain as well bit basically, dimension hopping, infinite clones of self from parallel universes, and a whole bunch if other shit
>>
File: 03e.png (137KB, 856x315px) Image search: [Google]
03e.png
137KB, 856x315px
>who would win in a fight, generic space zombies that ripoff a dozen other scifi franchises or magical anime superpowers that can rewrite reality

goku v superman would get more (You)s
>>
>>11333189
No but it's fun to talk about. And it gets halo people to consider watching jojo and the other way around, so that's a win for everybody
>>
Oyecomova and Boku no rhythm would just shit on the flood no problem
>>
>>11333065
I know very little about JoJo, but even I know that top tier Stands can just straight up fuck with time and the like.
They're conceptual level powerful. You can't fuck with them without another conceptual level power.

Also as an aside, has anyone else ever felt that Flood just... Wasn't scary? Which is weird because all the ingredients are there. They can convert anything biological, they're intelligent and rapidly growing, capable of shapeshifting to suit a role...
But no. The 40k Tyranids are scary, and they fight giant fungus football hooligans.
Hell, even the Technocyte from Warframe freaks me out more, and that shit is limited to a single star system! It's even a near direct copy of the Flood in abilities.
I dunno, maybe it's just Halo's writing but the Flood were always just "Oh, you're here too. Fine, I'll fight you until we get back to the REAL aliens" to me.
>>
>>11333368
I don't know about you, but I was nearly pissing myself when they first showed up in the original game. That trick where you watched the footage from the dead soldier to build up the tension... beautiful. I remember playing it on the Xbox with my friends. Ah man... good times.
>>
>>11333368
>You can't fuck with them without another conceptual level power
Problem is, the later books retconned endgame-tier Flood - the ones that would have eaten the Forerunners if they hadn't Halo'd everything - into having serious conceptual memetic warfare bullshit.
>>
I have no idea, since I've never tried to play halo. All I'm going to say is that weather report can apparently easily destroy the entire ozone layer, so it has a range of at least the earth, and it's implied that it can create ANYTHING that has happened and can be described as an "atmospheric phenomona" including making it rain frogs, creating thick atmospheric layers around himself that can deflect bullets and create enough friction to set someone who punches him on fire, and it's implied that he can make hurricanes. I haven't played halo in my entire life except multiplayer at friends houses, so I don't know, but I just want to put out there that if there happens to be some kind of wierd horrifying storm that causes a shit ton of destruction in Halo, he can replicate it.

Then there are the REALLY strong stands, like Love Train, which could make Valentine survive all of the flood at the cost of something else dying whenever they attacked him. And even though it's not as strong as Love Train or other top-tier stands, if he attacked in the dark Fugo and Purple Haze could kill a shit ton of people with one punch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.