[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ general: Multiple bulls edition Previous thread: >>11291797

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 106

File: 1475037140232.jpg (2MB, 1903x2608px) Image search: [Google]
1475037140232.jpg
2MB, 1903x2608px
/ntr/ general: Multiple bulls edition

Previous thread: >>11291797

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

>And remember, no matter what, she'll ALWAYS love you

Cucktionaire:
>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)
>Do you prefer playing her role, or leaving it up to the Bull?
>Would you wear a Chastity Cage?
>Would you fuck your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you "clean" your waifu's used pussy?
>Would you enjoy teasing?
>Would you enjoy harsher verbal abuse?
>Would you lick her feet if she asked? (Even during sex?)
>Would you lick the bulls cock to prepare him?
>Would you lick the bull clean when he is done?
>Would you suckle his balls as he cums inside of her?
>Would you enjoy him getting rougher with her?
>Would you allow your bull to fuck you if he asked?
>Would you allow the bull to stay over?
>Would you be ok with him taking your bed to fuck in?
>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
>Would you enjoy your waifu being gangbanged?
>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?
>>
I love Cerebella! I'm her biggest fan.
>>
File: 1501747604512.jpg (788KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501747604512.jpg
788KB, 905x1280px
>>11318532
>>
>>11319332
Hey, that's my waifu, too. I guess Ahri is a bit of a cuck-magnet~
>>
>>11318532
Butakoma 300g - Lilium princess series - the best work of ntr art.
>>
>>11319332
>>11319363
Must be tough having a waifu that everone wants a piece of... She must get asked out by so many men!
>>
File: 1482081430918.gif (1MB, 501x378px) Image search: [Google]
1482081430918.gif
1MB, 501x378px
>>11319386
The latter half of that third chapter, what the fuck
>>
Just spent like the last fucking hour playing Thug Hero Party and trying to get Ending 5 and 6 after beating the game the first time. What a fucking shitty game.
>Tells me what to do
>Literally have to hold down Q to skip through MILLIONS OF TEXT to do this shit.
>Mash through shitty battles
>EVEN THOUGH I FULFILLED THE REQUIREMENTS IT STILL DIDN'T GIVE ME THE ENDING.
WHERE IS A FUCKING GUIDE FOR THIS GAME? I AM PLATINUM MAD.
>>
>>11318532

>Who is your Waifu?
A Gardevoir

I'm not sure what you mean so I'm gonna skip this one for now

Absolutely, I've bought a total of three cages and I wear the most recent one (pink Holy Trainer) whenever I'm in the mood, usually when I do butt stuff.

That sounds pretty hot. I'd love to, but I probably wouldn't last long in that warm, slippery mess before spurting.

I've fantasized about that a lot. I'd try it, and I'd probably love it, 'cause I love anything involving getting my mouth over pussy.

The thought of being teased can get me so excited, honestly I bet it would drive me crazy. I'd probably love it.

Nah, I'd like being teased verbally, but "abuse"? Nah. I'm more on the side of soft embarrassment/humiliation

This is easy since I have a foot fetish... I've thought about licking cum off Her feet before

Totally, but I love cock anyway so that's something I'd do regardless if I was preparing him or not.

Also yes

Oh yeah, I'd suckle on them the whole time if they wanted

As long as She is okay with it, I'd love to see that

Please yes, especially if I found him attractive. Ideally I'd want a bull that Her & I are both attracted to. I'm very bi and love taking cock, and I've gone through enough big dildos to find that I'm a huge size queen. I'll have what She's having

I'd probably leave that up to Her.

cont.
>>
cont. >>11320551

I'd rather have a bed big enough for three of us, but otherwise yeah

>Would you prefer the bull be indifferent to you, dominant with you, or friendly with you?
I'd like a combination between friendly & dominant

As long as She is okay with it, I'd love to watch that

>Would you want to join the gangbang, or accept that you're better off staying out?
I would love to join in, but I'd also love to switch places with Her and be the one being gangbanged, maybe even while wearing girly clothes or lingerie. I'd also love it if She joined the gangbang with a strap-on, she could have my ass all to Herself.
>>
>>11319386
The birth scene was hot.
>>
>>11320863
Yeah. All Lilium Princess - fucking masterpiece. That cheating princess, impregnation, x-ray, humiliation... so hot! I want more of this!
>>
File: 4b7d23798a8616d09f85a7e2303bd123.jpg (548KB, 822x1004px) Image search: [Google]
4b7d23798a8616d09f85a7e2303bd123.jpg
548KB, 822x1004px
Me and my waifu like playing a little game....
>>
What's that?
>>
>>11321168
meant for >>11321081
>>
>>11318532
>Multiple bulls
>Being a bull and a cuck at the same time

Wow.
>>
>>11321168
Usually after work, we both head to a nearby bar, club, restaurant, shopping center ect. Somewhere where things can be bought.
We meet up together and I find a place to sit down or wait for a while where I can see my waifu. She then goes to nearby shops or the bar or sometimes just sits down at an empty table with a coffee, usually within 5 minutes or so she'll attract someone to start a conversation with her.
Then we see how much she can get out of him, sometimes she gets approached and asked "Do you want to go get some lunch together" or "Hey beautiful, can I buy you your next drink?" ect.
She acts single and flirty and im always present so I know nothing bad happens, its pretty fun! And after the man's cleared off we both see how much she managed to get for free, then go home and have a fun night in
>>
File: 1458666524836.png (944KB, 1445x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1458666524836.png
944KB, 1445x1900px
>>11318532
>Who is your Waifu? (Briefly tell us about her if you wish. Picture highly recommended)
Rei Ayanami
I dont mind playing her, I can be flexible.
Depends.
Yes.
No.
Yes, teasing is where I find the most enjoyment
Yes, I love being pushed around
Depends
Depends on the bull
No
No
Yes, the rougher the better
No
Yes of course
Yes
Any of the above options is fine with me
Yes
Staying out probably.
>>
>>11321224
That sounds like a nice little game you two came up with, but what if one of the guys asks her to leave the place together?
It might sound a little scary, but who knows what kinds of expensive stuff she'll get gifted once the dude realizes she's trusting? You know nothing's gonna happen anyway and she seems to enjoy playing the decoy.
Haha you two would probably laugh your butts off afterwards at how stupid those idiots are!
>>
I keep having real life desires about this sort of thing.
>>
File: 1443000-bigthumbnail.jpg (131KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
1443000-bigthumbnail.jpg
131KB, 450x359px
>>11321455
Usually she deflects the idea and says she has work early in the morning or a train to catch, some sort of excuse ect to get away. We like to take it as far as it can go but not too far you know? Sometimes if she plays her cards right, she can get him to buy her a taxi home too!
We really do! its unbelievable how many men think that they can win her over with just a couple of drinks!
>>
>>11321424
>fine with licking the bull to get him hard
>not fine licking him clean

You're licking dick in both man what's the difference?
>>
>>11321521
I said it depends. Its just preference.
>>
I wanna be Reicuck's best friend for life but also his bull
>>
>>11320595
This got me fapping. I don't know know why, but I keep ending up with friends like this. Most of them aren't that cute so I just fuck their GF's, but still hot. I'm going to assume you're a QT who could take my cock as well for purposes of my orgasm.
>>
>>11319386
I'm going to stick for vanilla stuff for a while to cool off after this one
>>
>>11321547
same
>>
File: c47e1d00b41d87af299fa9d4363e666d.jpg (153KB, 1600x945px) Image search: [Google]
c47e1d00b41d87af299fa9d4363e666d.jpg
153KB, 1600x945px
>>11318532
Is this thread open to people who just want to play the Waifu~?
>>
>>11318583
I don't mean to be that guy....but why do you keep posting this? In the last two threads bulls have responded and you never do. You just throw this here and dip out.
>>
>>11322978
Absolutely! Not many people here actually play the waifu, so the addition will be very nice. As a cuck, I happily welcome it!
>>
>>11322978
If you're playing Salter, hell fucking yes you're welcome~
>>
>>11321572

>Most of them aren't that cute so I just fuck their GF's, but still hot.
Oh my, could you go into detail? I'd love to hear more!

>I'm going to assume you're a QT who could take my cock as well for purposes of my orgasm.
I like to think I'm qt, my lewds usually get pretty good feedback. What kind of stuff do you find attractive in guys?
>>
Which one of you cucks wants to see your waifu lose herself to a beast? Come now cucks, don't be shy. Let your waifu try something exotic.
>>
>>11323134
Don't be *that* guy then. It's a free thread.
>>
File: 1493444606246.png (2MB, 940x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1493444606246.png
2MB, 940x1358px
>>11326787

I'm reluctantly raising my hand
But I won't be back on here until later around midnight, though, so I guess I'll miss out on the action
>>
Lynanon are you here?
Add me on rabb.it too while at it.
>>
>>11328656
Ah, I see. well, perhaps I'll be around late in the evening (ive no clue). Still though to the other cucks around, post your waifus so that she may feel the excitement of a beast. Watch as something nonhuman claims your beloved wife.
>>
stop dying
>>
>>
>>11322978
You should just start fliting with a bull and make us cucks feel jealous.
>>
File: 1490477674834.jpg (87KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490477674834.jpg
87KB, 540x600px
bump before I sleep~
>>
>>11336445
good night cutie
>>
Y'know, you see a lot of D. Vas, Reis and stuff oin these threads, but there doesn't seem to be many people that're a fan of older gals. Any bulls out there got love for a real woman?
>>
>>11337380
I like older gals if they're also tall and confident.
>>
>>11337447
I'd hardly say she's on the short side, anon, even if she's not particularly huge either. By career, however, she's a paramilitary major, so the confidence issue shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>11337484
Yeah, she definitely has appeal. What did you have in mind for her?
>>
>>11337494
Beyond seeing what a real man could make her scream like? I dunno, I didn't have many specifics in mind, was seeing what came of putting her up here.~
I'm quite flexible on things like cages, bull attitude, her attitude, and even as far as things that aren't strictly human. Part of the excitement for me is seeing what the bull has in mind, for her and/or me.
>>
>>11337513
I do like having my hands free to do whatever the fuck I want. Still, I'd like to hear a bit about your and her likes so I can start thinking of a scene.
>>
>>11337533
Well, the number one should be quite obvious, but I guess stuff I'm particularly keen to see are anal, maybe some light pain and masochism, and humiliation. I'd be totally fine with some chastity-play, sissification and beast stuff if you so please, but I kinda feel shady saying I'd explicitly want that desu.
Restraints like handcuffs on either party are pretty cool too, and I wouldn't be against possible impregnation, leashes and collars, or even a gangbang if you'd really feel like putting more than one dick in her. Short of like, scat and gore, sky's pretty much the limit.
>>
>>11337570
Sounds great. I think I'd start with the handcuffs and bend her over on a table. She'd look great with her feet forced wide apart, hands cuffed behind her back, cheek pressed against the table. She's a big girl - she could handle it and beg for more.
>>
>>11337645
Oh, I'm sure she'd love that with such a harsh job. A girl has to let off some stress after all, right? Just unwind a little, and let a nice, big cock work out all the burdens she takes on on a daily basis.
>>
>>11337736
She really needs that. Desperately, even. She needs to feel herself relax with every slow and steady thrust into her, with every slap to her ass and harsh yank of her cuffed hands. I almost envy her.
>>
>>11337758
Oh, I'm sure you don't need to be so jealous of her. Given how needy she is for a real chance to blow off some steam, and to be able to relax at home, she'd gladly let you take a ride if you could promise to make all that stress melt away, and leave her a twitching mess over her dinner table.
>>
>>11337774
I could promise to leave her a twitching, panting and drooling mess on her dinner table. Why don't you tell her that you've finally found a man who can help her unwind.
>>
>>11337919
Alright, I'll give her a call, see if she can get home a little early for a change.
>He grinned a little, and turned away to make a short call on his mobile, before turning back to him. The smile still sat on his lips.

She said she'll be right over, so why don't you go ahead and get comfy, and I'll send her through when she gets back?
>>
>>11337943
No need to tell me twice.
>He sits down to make himself more comfortable, but stands back up again when he notices the dinner table. He steps up close to it and runs his hand along the surface. Nice and smooth, big enough to bend her over on it with room to spare.
Say, when did she first tell you about needing to unwind?
>>
>>11337974
Uh, not that long ago. She showed the signs for a lot longer than that, and I kinda... confronted her about it then. She came clean, after only a little pushing, but she uh, a touch embarrased at first.

>There door would swing on open a moment later, with a soft creak, as the woman of the hour herself stepped on into the hallway, and straight across to the connecting kitchen.
Oh, you actually did it? I was starting to think this was some kind of cruel joke, Anon.
>>
>>11338002
It would've been far too cruel for a joke. Promising something so wonderful and then not delivering on it.
>He turns to Misato as she steps in and evaluates her with his gaze from head to toe. He taps the table behind him and tilts his head towards it.
You'd like it there on that table, right?
>>
>>11338042
Not exactly the romantic type, huh? Well, I'll take it wherever you you want to give it to me.
>A small giggle would escape her lips, as she neared in toward him, reaching behind her to pull something that was tucked into her waist. She placed it in his hands, a heavy pair of steel handcuffs, with a bar between either cuff to keep them rigidly in position.

>The other anon would drift off toward the corner of the room, to give them the space to do as they wished, nervously biting his thumb as he quickly resigned himself to spectate.
>>
>>11338070
>The handcuffs feel heavy and cold in his hand, but he smiles with satisfaction, mind buzzing with ideas of how to put them to use.
I didn't think you were looking for someone who brings you wine and roses.
>He takes her hand in his and pulls her closer to him, their bodies touching together. His arms wrap around her body, holding her hands in place until a loud click sounds in the room and charges the air with tension.
I hope they feel real tight and uncomfortable. A little bit of pain to give the pleasure an edge.
>He leans in to kiss her, hand groping at her breasts as she can do nothing to stop him.
>>
>>11338142
>She would softly gasp as the binds locked their way around her wrists, but hadn't the time to comment on it even if she wanted. She leant into the kiss slightly, a soft pant quickly beginning to form on her breath as he grasped at her bosom. Her rear pressed against the table he planned to toss her over, as he toyed with her body, eyes slightly lidding as a slight tint began forming on her cheeks.
>>
>>11338186
>The color on her cheeks is unmistakeable, exhilarating. Hearing the sound of her excited breath arouses him even more than the thought of pinning her body down against the table. Feeling for her ass through her tight and short skirt, he hikes the skirt upwards.
Not bad, Misato. Not bad at all.
>He pushes his hand against her chest and forces her back until she's down on the table, hands cuffed behind her back, helpless under his touch. He lifts her skirt up until her can force her thighs apart.
>>
>>11338280
>A smile would come to her lips as she found herself laying helpless over the table, pink tint still marking her cheeks even as the grin began to form. She didn't resist as the anon pushed her thighs apart, instead opening them up for him after his light encouragement. She turned her head to one side, shame marking her cheeks as she lay displayed to him, lacking any kind of panties bellow the minute garment. Her pussy lay exposed before him, already a soft glisten to her lower lips.
>"G-glad you like it, Anon" she replied in a soft, somewhat embarassed tone, chest raising and falling a little with each breath she took
>>
>>11338334
>His hand slides up her inner thigh, delighting in the softness of the skin. He boldly fingers her pussy to feel her wetness on his fingertips.
Already wet? Don't get ahead of yourself, Misato. I haven't even gotten started.
>He picks one of her feet up and turns her over on the table, denying her dignity of at least seeing the face of the man who will fuck her on her dinner table. Pressing his arm down on her back between her shoulderblade, he leans forwards, one hand fingering her pussy.
Did you walk around all day without panties? Just hoping some bold man would take you against the wall like a horny slut?
>>
>>11338413
>A soft groan escaped her lips as you flipped her face-down on the table, and pinned her arms uncomfortably against her own back. A small shudder ran across her body, as her eyes lidded and her thighs parted further. She softly shook her head as he spoke, subtly biting her lip as she felt a finger push it's way inside of her.
"N-no, not all day... toward the end though, a-and after I heard you were waiting t-they... didn't go back on."
>>
>>11338441
Hm, sure you're telling me everything here? Don't tell me you didn't touch yourself to the thought of being bent over this very table and getting fucked stupid. You're so wet, so horny, such a desperate slut that you could never hope to resist that temptation.
>His fingertip softly presses down on her g-spot as he bows his head down to listen to her reaction. He licks at her ear kisses her on the neck, biting down painfully on the tender skin. His bulge strains against his pants and pokes against her soft rear, teasing her with the anticipation of what's to come.
>>
>>11338475
>A sharp gasp, and a little shudder escaped her as he stimulated one of her most sensitive spots, a small moan to follow as she slowly exhaled. Her smile widened, even more so as he bit down on her throat, her thighs spreading even further, as a small trickle of her nectar ran along the length of her petals.
"F-fine, I might have... had a few little strokes in an alley on the way... I-I was excited, alright?"
>>
>>11338501
Knew it. You're a dirty little whore.
>Having heard her confession, he slides his fingers out of her, leaving her without stimulation on the table. He slaps her exposed asscheek with his palm, not holding back one bit.
I'll give you what you want.
>He lifts himself up, pushing down against her back. Leaving her bent over on the table, pussy dripping and legs eagerly spread. He steps back from her and opens up his pants, taking his belt in his hand.
You'll have to earn it first, Misato.
>He steps around the table until he's standing in front of her, the tip of his hard cock just out her reach in front of her face. He grabs a good hold of her hair and guides her head down to his cock.
>>
File: lvvr68ySRFWzpeCze9am.jpg (66KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
lvvr68ySRFWzpeCze9am.jpg
66KB, 1080x607px
>She would gasp harshly as he struck her rear, her panting remaining on her breath, growing less controlled as she watched him circle around. It didn't take her long to realise she hadn't much of a choice, glancing back to her partner breifly to see his lack of willingness to intervine.
>Her eyes then turned back to the bull, lips spreading as her tongue streched forward from her lips, brushing along the underside of his cock. She wrapped her lips around it, and bobbed her head as much as she could from her position strewn across the table, harshly suckling on the length.
>>
>>11338626
Mmh, you're good at this, Misato.
>His grip of her hair tightens and he moves his hips, thrusting his cock into her mouth, feeling her tongue press against the underside of his cock. He forces himself deeper until Misato's nose is pressed against his groin. Finally he lets go of her, letting her work on his cock by herself.
Come on, Misato. Do a good job and I'll let you pick which hole I stick it in. Maybe.
>>
File: 7K1pL7ryhpkpZHvDwaXn.jpg (106KB, 960x915px) Image search: [Google]
7K1pL7ryhpkpZHvDwaXn.jpg
106KB, 960x915px
>>11338723
>She had to squirm forward across the table, to properly be able to bob her head along the length of his cock. A series of harsh pants, and soft gags would escape her lips, as she ran them along the length of his cock, her eyes looking up toward him. She bat her eyelids at him a little, as soft moans accompanied the panting, tongue grinding against the lower side of his cock. Her hands tightened in the cuffs that bound them together, helplessly forced to service the man before her.
>>
>>11338763
>He grins meanly down at her as she serves him, feeling that wonderful sensation of power from making her submit to him. Hearing her moan, he decides to rob her of the pleasure of his cum shooting down her throat. It wouldn't be right to indulge her too much. he taps her callously on the cheek and steps back, pulling himself out of her while she's completely lost in the act of sucking his cock.
Well done, Misato.
>He takes a hold of her head again and pins her cheek against the table, holding her there as he circles around to her rear again. Both her holes present themselves for him, and with his hand groping at her ass, his cock presses against her ass.
For a moment there I was going to let you choose. But, I think you like it more when you don't get to decide.
>He whips at her thigh with his belt and then drops it on her back to have his hand free. Giving her no time to anticipate it, he forces his cock into her ass and lets his weight fall on her, squeezing her hips between the table and himself.
>>
File: HHwxoqB0Yfz8zAbtfxxp.jpg (186KB, 1040x1486px) Image search: [Google]
HHwxoqB0Yfz8zAbtfxxp.jpg
186KB, 1040x1486px
>>11338879
>She would whimper a little as you drew your cock from her lips, and pinned her face down against the woodwork bellow, pants having grown deeper as she found herself denied the sensation. She watched him circle around, as much as her position would allow her to, before she was left helpless, awaiting his move.
>Then a harsh whine escaped her lips, thighs twitching at the feeling of the strong leather cracking against her thigh, leaving her quivering a little on the table. That was soon followed by a deep, shuddering groan, as you forced your way into her tight, unlubed back passage. Her eyes tightly lidded as she winced slightly, and she defencively tried to curl in against the table. "F-fuck, I don't normally let people d-do that... F-feels so deep..."
>>
>>11338929
>He slaps her ass when she speaks, thrusting harder.
Shut up, you slut. The only thing I want to hear is you moaning and begging for more!
>He yanks at the handcuffs, making sure that the metal digs painfully into her wrists, holding on to the bar as he rams his cock into her ass.
Haah... hah! Take it, you slut!
>>
>>11339005
>Her back would arch toward the table, as her legs reflexively kicked out slightly, a pained cry escaping her lips. Her body tensed, ass tightening even further than its vice-like grip around his cock, as he twitsted her wrists, and hilted his cock inside her back end.
>A single tear would trail down her cheek, as her breaths became heavy and harsh, thighs quivering as another little trickle of nectar trailed down her thighs.
>"K-keep going." She muttered out, unable to manage any more than that as her face burned in shame, head hanging low, lips hanging apart.
>>
>>11339057
>His breaths quicken as well as he puts his strength into it, having to thrust hard against the tightness of her asshole. He pulls harder on the bar, biting his teeth with a menacing grin on his face, delighted with every wince of pain that leave's Misato's lips. He throws his head back and groans, closing his eyes to savor the feeling of her soft asscheeks slapping against him. He's almost there, a few more thrusts away from leaving her on the table with cum dripping from her ass and tears staining her cheeks.
>>
>>11339100
>The wince to her face grew stronger, as a harsher series of squeals and shudders ran across her body, which remained as tense as ever it was. Her breaths remained harsh and heavy, as he continued to assault her asshole, the tears rushing across her cheeks in a more frequent pattern.
>Her rear began to softly glow pink with the harsh slap of his hips against her asscheeks, little trickles of her nectar dripping down onto the woodwork below.
>>
>>11339142
>Her squeals push him over the edge and he grunts, pulling on the bar until he's hilted himself inside her. He tenses up as his cock twitches and pumps his cum deep inside her. Letting go of the handcuffs, he rests both his hands on the table as he pants trying to catch his breath. Slowly recovering, he rights himself and slaps her ass once again for good measure. With a satisfied sigh he pulls his cock out of her and leaves her on the table with his cum dripping from her violated asshole.
>>
What are some other things cuckanons fap to when they want to take a break from NTR?
>>
>>11341187
Asian interracial
>>
>>11341187
Doujins with older sisters, monster girls or rape.
>>
>>11341187
Feet
>>
File: yuuka feet.jpg (323KB, 850x718px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka feet.jpg
323KB, 850x718px
I got "cucked" years ago IRL and for the longest time felt sick about it.
Then I saw one of these threads, started reading some doujins, and disgust turned into curiosity, which turned into shameful faps, and now I can't help myself.
>>
>>11341187
Japanese/Korean girls taking big white cock.
>>
>>11342590
You ever fapped to the time you got cucked?
>>
>>11342616
yes, it wasn't just one time either it was several times over the course of a year.
She was a voyeur, I knew both her and her boyfriend and she specifically requested that I watch her get fucked, creampied, blowing him, etc. They fucked on my bed and in my car several times, she liked to look at me and talk to me while it happened. At the time I was just too much of a pussy to say anything, to tell her how I felt about her or even ask her to stop involving me. I must have gotten some sick sense of enjoyment out of it at the time but I always denied it.
>>
>>11342659
Did you have feelings for her?
>>
>>11342659
That's pretty hot.
>>
>>11342712
yes, she was one of the few girls I got along with and both of us had hit it off well. I had found out from my friend after the two of them broke up that she had feelings for me but thought that I was too passive and disinterested.
I was also incredibly self conscious with making romantic advances because I have a small penis, and back then I was absolutely terrified of having sex with a girl and getting laughed at.
Watching the two of them fuck was different though, they were crazy, animalistic, and they didn't seem to care that I was watching at all.
>>
File: 1502893592629.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502893592629.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
>>11341501
>>11342593
You guys should make out or something.
>>
>>11341187

Basic vanilla shit
Often times when I'm in the shower I fantasize about getting head from this gorgeous girl I knew from school
But sometimes I also fap to traps, futas, /cuteboys/ and most other things that have a penis.

>>11342794

>small penis
How did she respond to that? Did she ever let you penetrate her? Did she tease you?
>>
>>11342659
Is there a fuck session they had that sticks out in your mind as the hottest?
>>
>>11343580
>anatomical feature made solely to block paizuri

Arceus is a jerk.
>>
>>11341187
ball torture
sissy hypno
>>
>>11343465
I prefer the story to take a darker tone.
>>
File: fedccda46b77bdc193933071e9cc01e2.png (847KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fedccda46b77bdc193933071e9cc01e2.png
847KB, 900x1000px
>>11343695

>fucking her tiddies when you can be sucking her tiddies

Maybe it's just me, but I'd be too busy orally worshiping my Gardevoir's body to care about where my penis will go.
>>
>>11343668
as often as it happened there are two that really stick out
The first was when we were sitting around her front porch talking and she started getting really grabby with him. It was really early into their relationship so they weren't having full blown sex in front of me yet but she kicked off her shoes and started pressing her feet against his lap and occasionally rubbing them against my leg "as a joke" then she went under the table and started giving him a blowjob.

The second was when we were waiting for another friend to show up to go eat. Out of nowhere she started steering the conversation towards more and more overt flirting and he ended up pinning her down, force stripping her and eating her out right in front of me while she kept eye contact with me almost the whole time.

>>11343580
>How did she respond to that? Did she ever let you penetrate her? Did she tease you?
She kind of knew but not at first. Just about every single time when she did touch me it was "teasing" stuff, putting her hand on my lap, talking to me about how hard she's getting fucked, etc. I'm sure she would have wanted physical contact considering she was so fetishistic about being watched and teasing so obviously, but her boyfriend was incredibly "protective" in a weird way where he was comfortable with people watching, but not touching.
She did comment about how hard I got when I watched her a few times. I ended up jerking off in front of her one time, and she sneaked a few strokes in but she was a complete cocktease and made me finish by myself. She never spoke of it again, I guess because she didn't want her boyfriend to think she was cheating
>>
I'm not a cuck, I just like to share my waifu, sometimes with multiple men and sometimes I'm only masturbating or recording. Definitely not a cuck
>>
>>11344039
Of course you're not a cuck! You just like making sure that your waifu is enjoying an exciting life is all! So she can enjoy men of all types and colors. And then like a good husband, you film it so you two can relive the excitement over and over again. I definitely consider you to be a good loving and open-minded husband.

[spoiler]I have a feeling you're waifu would like to experience a gangbang with only bbc's involved.[/spoiler]
>>
>>11344232
Why do you think so? What do you think of her?
>>
>>11344251
Forgot my image
>>
>>11343887
Was the boyfriend superior to you physically? Did you ever get to cuddle with her after he dumped his load?
>>
>>11344251
>>11344291
I just have a feeling is all, seeing as how you like to ensure that she's having a bit of experience of all types of men. Perhaps your sweet waifu just likes to be corrupted and fucked as hard as she can by a group of hung black men. Oh, but of course, it'll be for the betterment of your relation. By all means I'm sure she'd love it if her loving husband watched as she took in multiple cocks that seem just much too large.

Just look at that face. It's practically begging to be filled with bbc's. You wouldn't be a bad husband and refuse her the opportunity to enjoy such an experience would you? It would me so much to her if you could be a good husband.
>>
>>11343887
God that's hot. What was it like when she was getting pounded, did she look at you happily or just throw her head back in bliss?
>>
>>11344305
I was actually slightly taller than him and we were about the same build wise. he didn't even have a huge dick it was just average but large compared to mine. I never cuddled with her, usually it was right back to hanging out after they had sex.

>>11344345
most of the time she'd keep up the conversation from before and crack a few jokes like "how's the view" but there were times where she'd really be going crazy. The time where he pinned her down and ate her out especially, she was squealing and covering her mouth.
>>
>>11344389
That's a shame anon, getting to cuddle and smell her sweaty, satisfied body sounds amazing. I hope you were atleast extra nice and dotted on her a bit after the performances
>>
File: 1501896978502.jpg (120KB, 693x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1501896978502.jpg
120KB, 693x1037px
>>11344039

>recording

Question to other cucks here: Would you record your waifu as she was getting pounded and put it on the internet, like a porn site?
>>
>>11344389
Did you like watching the blowjobs, did you try to match your fapping with her technique? Did she ever show you the load or do something lewd during them? A story would be very appreciated if any come to mind too, thank you!
>>
>>11344503
I personally find oral sex more arousing than vaginal sex so I really enjoyed watching her suck his cock. There was one particular instance where we were sitting around in her car, and without any warning he gets up, walks around until he's standing outside right next to her and tells her that he wants her mouth. I'm sitting right behind her and watching her absolutely slobber all over his cock from side profile which was a perfect viewing angle.
I never tried to match my fapping with her technique, like I said I only masturbated in front of her once. She never showed me the load specifically but she sometimes showed him and I'd see glimpses of it.

only other story that stands out is when her parents were away and she pretty much walked around the house naked 24/7 even with us staying over. We'd watch movies and out of nowhere the two of them would start going at it, then they'd go off, shower, and come back to continue the movie.
>>
>>11344483
I'd prefer getting personal tapes sent to me where she talks directly to the camera at times.

Maybe sometimes if she's feeling generous she would jerk me off while I watched them and whisper teasing words into my ear. That sort of thing is my fetish.
>>
>>11344685
>She never showed me the load specifically but she sometimes showed him and I'd see glimpses of it.
Hng, that really gets the cuck feels going. Did you tell her bjs were you fav? Sounds like she'd be eager to give a slow, worshiping one for you to watch.
Did you ever witness one of her firsts like anal or your crush doing some weird stuff to him?
>>
File: Konpaku.Youmu.full.285722.jpg (1MB, 2098x3031px) Image search: [Google]
Konpaku.Youmu.full.285722.jpg
1MB, 2098x3031px
>>11344342
I don't know, and I don't even know that many black guys, much less hung black guys. Do you think they'd fill her up like she likes? Dump load after load into her holes and over her cute face?
>>
File: 8475d42c0be19ffe0292a93045584e13.png (443KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
8475d42c0be19ffe0292a93045584e13.png
443KB, 1024x768px
>>11344819

I'd probably love that even more if she had me locked in a chastity cage and rubbed and groped on my balls as she was teasing and saying naughty stuff to me...
>>
>>11345250
But Gardevoir seems so motherly. Could she truly be so cruel?
>>
>>11345138
Being a good husband does require some effort. I know she'll thank you endlessly for going out of your way to find a group of black men to have their way with her. Even if that means that they'll make fun of you for not being able to satisfy your life like they can.

Just look at that cute face, of course they'll take her as is. Just picture, a group of blacks with large cocks all rubbing them on your beloved waifu's face as she blushes and refuses to ask them to stop. She'll give you such a loving smile before she slides one of those big dicks into her mouth while jerking the others with her hands. They of course probably won't let you join, but you'd make your waifu even happier if you filmed it so you can fap to her again and again.

No one can resist that little cutie of yours
>>
File: 1891150 - Gardevoir Porkyman.jpg (730KB, 876x900px) Image search: [Google]
1891150 - Gardevoir Porkyman.jpg
730KB, 876x900px
>>11345342

There are many Gardevoirs out there, anon, it's all about finding the right one.

The chastity, the teasing and the cucking are just really exciting ways for her to show her love for me. She knows it gets me all hot, horny, flustered, nervous, embarrassed, and begging for more. It's only cruel if I'm not enjoying it.
>>
>>11345624
Hey Gardevoircuck, you don't happen to be the same one from here eons ago?
>>
File: 0d281842c90c831cfc102bb965655002.png (340KB, 662x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0d281842c90c831cfc102bb965655002.png
340KB, 662x1280px
>>11345846

How many eons are we talking? I've been here before but I don't remember posting much, if at all
>>
>>11345874
Ah, it was like about year ago. So yeah, chances are small.
>>
>>11345624
Oh, is that what she's doing? I wonder how she shows her affection for others though. Probably a little bit differently from how she does it with you. I bet she's got some real skill in that department. And even if she didn't, her curves would be more than enough to get things going. Don't you think so?

I don't know how you could want to be locked out of experiencing that, but hey, more for the real men. Or real pokemon?
>>
>>11345473
Mmm, I think she'd quite like that. You think it'd just be easier for her to cruise on her own though?
>>
File: Lynne expression 1 - msgtkurage.png (120KB, 520x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne expression 1 - msgtkurage.png
120KB, 520x540px
Lynanon are you awake and around?
>>
>>11346083
Perhaps it would be. Perhaps you can be a very good husband and let her go without you. Maybe she can film her having fun and send it to you while you are at home so you can not only not be in the way, but enjoy the scene as well. Once she gets a taste of bbc though, she won't want to have anything else for a while. Who knows, maybe it'll become your waifu's new addiction.

You'll soon find yourself coming home from work only to receive several videos on your smart phone sent from your waifu of her getting mounted by multiple black men at once. It'll probably be the first time you've seen her orgasm and moan so hard before. As she simultaneously chokes on a huge black cock while getting her tight pussy and ass stuffed by two others and maybe even jerking off one more.

But she's a good waifu and will let you come and watch in person every once in a while. Don't be surprised though if she learns to love to tease you. Her mouth will be inches from your cock while she's getting mounted from behind, only to giggle at yours as she doesn't suck it. She may even let you hold her down so some other man cam penetrate her. As long as you don't get in the way, I'm sure she wouldn't mind you occasionally coming along.
>>
>>11346533
Lynneanon#1938

If you can believe it I just can't get rabbit to work on any of my browsers.
That is a throwaway Discord I just made.
>>
File: 2290907 - Mercy Overlook.png (884KB, 1500x1610px) Image search: [Google]
2290907 - Mercy Overlook.png
884KB, 1500x1610px
>>11346533
>>11346684
Are you fucking kidding me.
>>
>>11346684
Added. Let's see.
>>
>>11346672
Thank you, anon. I like your writing and responses
>>
File: somi-idoleemo.jpg (350KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
somi-idoleemo.jpg
350KB, 1500x1000px
>>11342593
>>
File: BestSentimentalDuiker.webm (297KB, 1920x972px) Image search: [Google]
BestSentimentalDuiker.webm
297KB, 1920x972px
>>11347195
kpop girls are absolutely ridiculous
>>
>>11347449
And meant for white men
>>
File: seol.jpg (343KB, 1882x1492px) Image search: [Google]
seol.jpg
343KB, 1882x1492px
>>11347586
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>11347660
"Asian boys need not apply"
>>
File: 1502850848928.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502850848928.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
>>11347691
When will Korea just get a porn industry already? Are they really pretending this is somehow modest? The world needs KAVs.
>>
>>11347758
Even then I shouldn't be allowed to watch any of it
>>
File: aga32fk8ztdz.jpg (552KB, 957x1215px) Image search: [Google]
aga32fk8ztdz.jpg
552KB, 957x1215px
>>11347801
You don't even want to watch? What kind of cuck are you?
>>
File: WeepyGracefulClumber.webm (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WeepyGracefulClumber.webm
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>11347818
A really pathetic one
>>
File: 1501509043392.jpg (104KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501509043392.jpg
104KB, 422x750px
>>11347981
I want to line them up against a wall and breed them all. The ones you posted and the ones in pic related.
>>
>>11347818
Huh. An Asian woman with good legs. Well at least this evening wasn't a total waste. Thanks, pal.
>>
>>11348059
Please do, I would love for them to obey the moment you show them your cock
>>
File: 6371219.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6371219.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>11348102
Yea, there are a few. Rare treasures.

>>11348113
Is that the world record in vulva puffiness or..?
>>
File: WhisperedSeveralChimneyswift.webm (779KB, 814x720px) Image search: [Google]
WhisperedSeveralChimneyswift.webm
779KB, 814x720px
>>11348180
Must be because she's been getting fucked by white cock a lot. Please keep breeding them
>>
File: 1501442885208.jpg (171KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501442885208.jpg
171KB, 800x1200px
>>11348256
The blonde hair has to be a signal. When delicious kpop idols dye their hair, lighten their skin, and even put in colored contacts, they're sending a message.
>>
File: BlondPointedGiantschnauzer.webm (757KB, 814x720px) Image search: [Google]
BlondPointedGiantschnauzer.webm
757KB, 814x720px
>>11348329
They can only hope that a white man with yellow fever takes an interest in their inferior features
>>
>>11348396
A little bit harsh. But if they've already bleached their skin, it only makes sense to bleach the rest of them. Skin lightening cream can't make it all the way to their wombs, but white cum sure can.
>>
>>11348456
While yellow cum just hits the floor
>>
File: 1499170172394.jpg (54KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499170172394.jpg
54KB, 543x960px
>>11348521
Yours? So you do wanna watch after all, huh? But that's ok, I understand. Watching the cutest koreans girls taking white cock must be too tempting for you to resist. You wouldn't be able to pull your eyes away, would you?
>>
>>11348590
I don't deserve to but I desperately want to watch and masturbate to white cock impregnating cute korean girls in front of me
>>
>>11348618
Seeing how this is normally about waifus, tell me: do you have a favorite? The cutie you love most and most want to see get bleached?

And btw, are you from the kpop thread? That place would be a lot more interesting if it had more talk like this going on there.
>>
>>11348678
Tbh I'm kind of new to this, but I am really taken by Jeon Somi
>>
>>11348761
New is ok. I'd be happy to help you out if you don't have what it takes. Sexy kpop girls deserve to be satisfied, and if you're not capable of making it happen, better that you let a man like me step in to handle things. It's the right thing for you to do, and it's what they need too.

I might even let you watch, if you behave like a good little cuck.
>>
>>11348966
The important thing is for you to get your seed deep inside her while I shoot on the floor. Please let this happen
>>
>>11348993
I won't let it happen, I'll make it happen. All while you just stand there. Or kneel there. High time that korean girls learn what real sex is.

It's good that you recognize they need white cock, but this would be happening no matter what you thought about it. Your only role is in giving away these girls to men like me, then getting out of the way while I go to work. Like you could even be of any use. Impregnation is the responsibility of alphas, not cucks like you. The floor might even be too good a place for your weak little spurts. But if you lose control of yourself while watching the show, it's not like it would be surprising.

Do you have a discord, btw?
>>
>>11346672
Do you have a discord?
>>
>>11349219
coterie#5784
>>
File: rq0tfgsnumdz.jpg (237KB, 1280x1661px) Image search: [Google]
rq0tfgsnumdz.jpg
237KB, 1280x1661px
>>11349345
I added you.
>>
>>11341187
Vore/cannibalism
>>
>>11349219
>>11349345
>>11349388
I wanted more...
>>
>>11352629
You were an onlooker?
>>
>>11352648
Yes.
>>
>>11352680
Which side of this dynamic are you on? I'm curious about whether bulls ever read other people's stuff.
>>
>>11352737
The cuck...
>>
File: 1501454359979.png (484KB, 621x953px) Image search: [Google]
1501454359979.png
484KB, 621x953px
>>11352756
That was my suspicion, yea.
>>
>>11352756
Lots of us crawling out of the wood work it seems.
>>
>>11352803
8am, real cuck hours.
>>
>>11352803
>us
Asian boys who like watching asian girls take white cock..?
>>
>>11352818
Always that morning wood.

>>11352826
The way you put it is embarrassing...
>>
>>11352861
What's a better way to put it?
I can't help what makes me hard...
>>
File: suit.jpg (497KB, 1920x2599px) Image search: [Google]
suit.jpg
497KB, 1920x2599px
It's annoying when these threads die prematurely so I'm bumping with the girl who seems to be the biggest cuck-magnet
>>
How do cucks feel about their waifus getting raped?
>>
>>11354275
I had a fantasy about her getting pregnant from it but not telling me that it even happened
>>
>>11354275
I don't like it.
I prefer it when my waifu wants the sex.
Unwillingly at first and slowly being mindbroken is fine but she'll have to agree to it first, reluctantly or not.
>>
>>11354370
This. I like having fun loving sex with the wife of a cuck.
Slowly opening up to more and more things to do like bareback and creampies. All in front of her husband. Doing stuff she wouldn't allow him to do like anal
>>
>>11354275
That's my biggest fetish.
>>
>>11345905

With her curves she could probably get any man she wants. I'm sure it's so easy for her, she could eyeball any hot stud and have him on our bed in no time. She's certainly slept around a lot, probably more than I know, but she's always looking for someone who can Daddy the fuck out of her, you know? She wants to be really bad, but she needs a beast who can really bring it out of her... and I know I'd love to see the whole thing! I don't mind being locked in chastity, as long as I'm locked for her. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a piece of those hips too, but she's the one with the key. She'll unlock me whenever she feels it's right, my Gardevoir knows best.
>>
Page 10
>>
>>11356049
Discord ruined these threads especially for onlookers.
>>
I wanna cuck the original creator of these threads in the most humiliating way possible to make him regret what he started on here
>>
>>
File: ce652535edb59840e12cf564dbb6a0ab.jpg (356KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ce652535edb59840e12cf564dbb6a0ab.jpg
356KB, 1000x1200px
Youmu from touhou
Either way is fine with me
No
Definitely
Yes
Sure
Maybe
Yes
Yes
Definitely
Yes
If she's into it
Maybe
Maybe
Maybe
All sound fun
Definitely
I'd love to join only if she wants me to, otherwise I can just watch or record for her
>>
>>11357326
Youmu's too cute and devoted, she would never cheat!
>>
>>11357326
You sound like a good cuck for Youmu. You want her to have the best sex she can have
>>
>>11359820
She took some convincing, but she eventually decided to indulge me, and now she can't have enough cock
>>11359853
Yes I do~
>>
>>11360199
While you set up the camera, I would start foreplay with her. Teasing her little breasts and clit. She gets wet easily so you can hear the her sounds as she starts dripping and moaning. I start going rougher on her and she would cum just from me eating her out and fingering her roughly.
You lie down and I put Youmu on top of you, so her pussy is right above your face. I slide my cock in your mouth for you to prep. You feel how thick and hard I am. It has a strong smell and taste. My balls lightly hitting your nose.
I pull it out of your mouth and push it into Youmu's small tight pussy. You see and hear how wet it is and how wide it's getting stretched.
She moans loudly. You then see my cock start fucking her hard. Your mouth can't help but to tease her clit as you watch closely as her getting fucked. The sounds of us having sex is loud, her juices falling on your face.
Then you hear us cum. My cock slamming her her and you watch her pussy and my cock twitch together. You lick her to make sure she cums hard. After a little bit, I pull out. You watch as my cum leaks out of her pussy on your face. I watch as you clean her up. Two weeks of cum is a lot of clean, but you do it properly. Youmu rolls off of you, tired, unable to move. I push my cock on your mouth to be cleaned. You taste both her sweet juices and my thick cum.
Exhausted, we lie on both sides of Youmu. She kisses us both in satisfaction as she catches her breath for round two
>>
This thread is painfully slow. Is it that much of a niche kink?
>>
>>11360947
The threads used to be a lot faster, and there are highs and lows of activity. I reckon there'll be more activity during the winter months than summer months.
>>
>>11360947
Sadly everywhere that talks about NTR as a fetish is dead as fuck. There's here which is self explanatory, the board on the other chan and a bunch of discord groups all with little to no activity. /h/ NTR threads are the most active of the lot but they mostly just talk about doujins.
>>
>>11360947
You have to wait for anons to get horny and want to do some nighttime fapping

>>11361057
I'm actually with a cuck couple. It's not dead, people are just cautious
>>
File: 1485309054862.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485309054862.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>bull takes interest in you
>it's painfully obvious not long into your chats that he's ESL
>>
>>11362420
Where do you live? While finding a good bull is hard, there are plenty who do speak english of course
>>
>>11362521
Socal
>>
>>11362550
Ah that sucks. I'm hispanic and I think it's shitty that happens
>>
>>11362550
Where in socal?
>>
>>11363561
OC
>>
>>11363591
Is she onboard with you looking for a bull? Is this something you both want. or just you? You got a pic of your girl too? I'd like to know what I could be potentially working with.
>>
>>11363654
You seem to be under the impression that I'm into real cucking, I don't even have a girlfriend. I'm just talking about ERP
>>
This season is really warming up! My poor waifu just cannot stand the heat. I completely understand her only wearing shorts and a bra when she leaves. She absolutely refuses to wearing anything more. Its purely to escape the heat!

[spoiler]Though I do wonder how many stares she must get[/spoiler]
>>
>>11362420
>ESL
What's that?
>>
>>11363891
Nvm, found it.

And yeah. it totally kills the boner when the guy who's supposed to be dominating you can't spell.
>>
>>11363821
Mm-hmm. And how do the thigh highs figure in? Those are for keeping cool too, somehow?
>>
File: Yokogunholdreplace2.png (683KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yokogunholdreplace2.png
683KB, 2000x1200px
>>11363931
I must admit, they're definitely most likely for show. But that's okay though! I like my waifu looking pretty. Who doesn't want a pretty looking waifu? She just absolutely loves looking her best whenever she's outside. I could never say no to her looking nice.
>>
>>11364044
I don't know if girls wear stockings like that to look "pretty," exactly. There's a more fitting word for the vibe that clothing like that puts out. Maybe you can guess, if you're honest with yourself.

But more importantly, who is she trying to impress? When she picks out an outfit like that, and then goes out without you, what do you think that means?
>>
File: 1487387970044.jpg (123KB, 850x729px) Image search: [Google]
1487387970044.jpg
123KB, 850x729px
>>11364242
She's trying to impress everyone, I imagine. I'll not lie, what she is wearing is quite....bold, to speak subtly. I'm not brave enough to tell her to wear anything more conservative anyways. Not that I want to though! I want my Yoko to be as happy as she can be.

I'm sure she goes out just to look for some harmless fun is all. We love each other, but theres no denial that I'm far from the most exciting guy in the world. I do love though when she returns home and excitedly tells me about all the people she's met. I hate myself for it, but always does my mind fill with dirty thoughts of my Yoko being used by strangers.....and always it gets me so hard.
>>
>>11364391
Why wouldn't she be bold? She's definitely got the goods to back it up, so why not show off? Girls love that kind of attention, when it comes from the right kind of guy. And if she knows you're never gonna say anything, well, she's definitely gonna take the opportunity to get a little bit wild.

You try to deny it, and say that you're just letting her dress how she wants, but it's what you want too. Maybe even more than she wants it. You probably even want to help her get ready to go out on her own. It's ok if you don't want to admit that yet though. I know anyway.

But what kind of "harmless" fun involves her being used? That's an interesting choice of word. If that's immediately where your mind goes, what exactly is she telling you? Her reports have to involve a bit more than just meeting up with friends, if they push you into having thoughts like that.
>>
>>11364601
Oh without a doubt my wife has a gorgeous body. I do consider myself to be a very lucky man. I know deep down inside that she's taking advantage of the situation.

You're right though. I don't want to admit it at all, but you're right. I encourage her to dress the way she does. I want her to. I get a sick sense of arousal knowing that she's out there potentially pleasuring men that are not much probably much stronger than me....but "bigger" as well. Men that can actually give her a good time.

I just call it harmless fun so I don't feel guilty about it. But in reality she tells me stories that ate completely flirty and raunchy. I know she's teasing me hard, but I how can tell her to stop when I...i like it so much? I know it's pathetic but I savor these stories. I've even found myself jerking off to them multiple times when she leaves. Part of me wishes she'd invite them over so I can truly see what happens...
>>
>>11360393
Thanks, anon, I came to that
>>
>>11364838
A gorgeous body to be sure. A perfect female form like that deserves a lot more than you can give, I think. It wouldn't be doing Yoko any justice to keep her to yourself. She needs to be put into the throes of passion by a real man. Isn't that what you want, what you know is right? I know you're imagining it regardless, even before you work up the courage to admit your desire. Imagining Yoko writhing around around on your bed, coated in sweat...

Have you ever been able to put her into that state? I know what you'll say, but you should confess anyway. It'll be good for you to let it out.

Yoko knows the truth about you too, even more than what you've admitted. She's smart enough to see through whatever feeble walls you try to pretend you still have. And she might be hiding a few things from you, not because she's afraid of what you'd think, but only to make the surprise more exciting in the end. Would you like a surprise like that? Don't deny it.
>>
>>11365224
A body like hers can pull the attention of any man that looks at her. You're not wrong. I cannot hope to even attempt to please such a gorgeous like that of my wife's. I want her to be satisfied. I crave it. I need it. It's constantly in my mind on a daily basis.

I want Yoko to violate the sanctity of my own bed with strangers so badly. I can't deny it to her anymore, even the odds of her knowing already are very high. I want to help her get excited and find a strong man to mount her in ways that I could only ever dream of. Just to picture my wife moaning loudly as some stranger fucks her makes me feel ecstatic inside. I want to watch my wife wrap her enormous breast around a thick cock. As well as her pussy being stuffed and stretched right in front of my eyes. The idea of her choking on a dick and swallowing his entire load is another wishful thought. There's just too many to list...

I'm completely sure she'd hiding things from me. I'm sure she's secretly fulfilling her deepest fetishes without my consent. The idea only makes me harder. I would absolutely love it if she surprised me with her "secrets". There's no point in even trying to hide that. I know she can read me like a book.
>>
>>11365505
You're fun to tease, and your enthusiasm is nice. Unfortunately I have to go for the moment, so I can't please Yoko for you right now.
>>
>>11365623
Don't worry I understand. Hopefully me and my Yoko have the fortune of running into you in the future
>>
>>11365713
Does she know you've come all the way over here to talk to us? or have you come here in secret?
Give it to me plain and simple... tell me what you want from us.
>>
>After mustering up the courage to type something, she presses the 'Reply to Thread' button and slowly begins to type'
Ahem...
Can anyone here please explain this websites usage to me...? I dont quite fully understand its purpose...
Why is my fiance's google search history filled with searches for "NTR" and links to this kind of forum topic from this website? Please can someone shed some light on this? I'm quite worried about it.
>She scrolls up the webpage and lightly blushes as lewd pictures start to scroll by on the screen.
>>
>>11366278
>He looks over the new post and chuckles.

Oh dear, looks like somebody forgot to lock their computer.
>>
>>11366407
>She whips back onto the webpage and almost instinctivly starts to reply back to the lone reply
He did, I assume you know him? he seems to be a regular poster here. Please can you give me some infomation... I'd rather not confront him about this, if he knew I was using his computer then he would not be very happy with me.
>She hits 'submit' and watches the webpage for a few seconds, she gently sighs and switches back to the facebook tab she was on
>>
>>11366553
>His brow furrows at the assumption that he would have any idea who this person's fiance is. Glancing briefly at another chat window, one in which he was expecting a slow, deliberate reply, he decides to humor this accidental visitor a little more.

Know "him?" This thread doesn't get many posters, but there's more than one cu-- Hold on. I should probably rephrase that considering how overused the term is these days. Simply put, NTR is the abbreviation for the Japanese word "netorare." The English equivalent is, well, cuckolding.

>As he solves his captcha, he wonders how the other person will react to that revelation, or if they understand the term at all.
>>
Hey cucks, would you be okay with your waifu being impregnate by someone who isn't you?
Would you raise your waifu's child?
>>
>>11366800
>Her mind quickly fires to life at the sight of the new word, she immediatly google searches the term 'cuckolding' and stares at the explanation of the word.
>Part of her wants to quickly shut off the computer and delete the history... but instead she goes back to the webpage
So.. my fiance is one of these 'cuckolds' for posting on this site? he's never told me about this thing before, he's been keeping it to himself?
>She sits back at the computer chair and struggles to process her own thoughts flying through her mind...
>After a couple of minutes, she coalates a question and slowly types it
Brad would be posting things about me specifically here then or is it more of a fantasy thing? he's very protective of me...
>>
>>11354275
Same as >>11354641. Both forceful rape and blackmail are the best.
>>
>>11367045
>Brad? The name sounds familiar, enough to prompt him to check his Discord friends list. None of the names contain the same four letters arranged just so, but a faint memory leads him to click on one name's chat history-- and there it is, a paragraph in which the anon claimed to be named Brad. Yes; it was a pretty lewd chat, too, recalling what he can off the top of his head.

Did you just Google it? Does it shock you to find out that your fiance is into this kind of thing? I don't doubt that he's very, very protective of you. Most cucks I've chatted with are. They also tend to be the ones who have the most...interesting fantasies.
>>
File: Jenny Wakeman XJ9.jpg (51KB, 416x624px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny Wakeman XJ9.jpg
51KB, 416x624px
>>11367270
Of course its shocking to me, I guess I just never expected him to be like that at all, or even to be into anything this... lewd...
>She looks at the picture submission box and slowly moves her mouse to it.
>She quickly uploads one of her facebook profile pictures and sighs to herself, a trace of dissapointment of her uploading the picture is audiable in her sigh.
Can you help me then? I've always tried to be the best fiance for him, I just need learn how to accomodate this.. fantasy of his
>>
>>11367418
>He clicks on the desktop notification which brings the thread back into focus. His eyes need only discern the color scheme of the thumbnail to confirm his suspicions-- the "Brad" he chatted with and this femanon's fiance are likely one and the same.

I remember you. You'll be happy to know he introduced you as his fiancee, too, and that he "loves you very much." But he went on to tell us how terrified and confused he was that he had these feelings, that he felt-- what was the word again-- inadequate.

You won't believe it, but that was the exact picture he showed me the first time I saw you.

>As he submitted the post, he grabbed at his crotch and leered at her photograph.
>>
File: 1475589194782.png (200KB, 531x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1475589194782.png
200KB, 531x1020px
>>11367714
A..ahhh I see, I see.
>She pauses once again before clicking the 'files' button, and clicks another picture of herself at random
So in a way, you must already know a lot about me then? If he's shown you a picture of me already.
>She looks back at the picture she posted of her and Brad and starts to think to herself... 'Inadequate? Brad? sounds about right... but does he really have these thoughts? well.. I am taller than him, and he knows I have quite a few admirers...'
I hope he he's kept everything he's said about me PG at least?
>>
>>11367887
>He rewards himself again as another picture comes into view, acknowledging his own body's reaction to the girl in the photograph. There is nothing overtly erotic about it, but he likes the amount of thigh he can see-- and the subject herself is adorably wholesome. The idea that she is betrothed to a cuckold makes his pulse race.

I'm afraid they're anything but. Okay, he wasn't that explicit at first, but the more we chatted, the more he seemed okay with using certain terms, getting comfortable with saying your name along with what he wanted to see. "While he masturbated," he'd qualify to me every so often, like he wanted to make sure I knew he'd get off to your cheating on him.
>>
File: 1491528782839.png (221KB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
1491528782839.png
221KB, 1280x903px
>>11368096
>She nods slowly as she reads the last part of the reply, she was wondering when the conversation would get to to this part, her main question had been answered just by that single sentence.
I still dont understand why he likes this whole 'cuckold' thing, or why the thought of me cheating on him would get him off.
I'd like to point out that we both have a healthy relationship... he just has this fetish seemingly from no where to me.
>She clicks the 'file' button once again, and this time... scrolls through her pictures and selects one that her inner monologue tells her she shouldnt be sharing... or approaching what could be a slippery slope.
Has he told you any more personal details? like.. well I guess where he lives?
>>
>>11366883
I like impregnation but that's where it ends.
I love it when I'm given a chance to impregnate my waifu but my sperm still loses out to the bull's sperm...
>>
>>11368225
>He flips back to Discord and skims through the conversation for another memorable paragraph. The one where "Brad" let slip that he lives nearby and that, while he was still very much on the fence about going through with something like this, he would be very turned on if he found out one day that his fiancee had in fact cheated on him at least once. The address came out of nowhere, but he has never made any effort or had any reason to confirm its authenticity-- until now.

He's probably just feeling nervous about getting married. That's a great pic, by the way. When your fiance showed it to me, he kept asking if I was jerking off to it.

>Just before sending the post, he decides to erase his reaction and leave it hanging. Let the girl wonder if he had a good hard fap to her picture.
>>
File: 1476079475231.png (528KB, 649x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1476079475231.png
528KB, 649x1220px
>>11368395
>As her eyes skim over the text the Anon had written back, she feels a wave of warmth and emotion flow through her, she rereads the sentence over and over and pauses for several seconds to regain her composture.
>Its rare for her to experiance an emotion, but that single line produced one of the biggest responces she's ever felt...
Did you jerk off to it?
>Her fingers tap against the desk as her mind continues to race
What other pictures of me has he shown? how long has this even been going on?
>Selecting another picture, she cant help but picture the thought of some unknown man masterbating to a picture of her, especially since Brad sent it to him of his own accord.
>>
File: 1484789884353.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484789884353.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>>11368544
>He starts to compose his response again. The answer should have been obvious as to whether he honored Brad's request to fondle himself to a picture of his fiancee. "Please tell me you are, even if you aren't. I just want to hear it." That was how desperate Brad had been. Luckily for the cuck, he was only too happy to mentally ravage this cute young girl in the photograph.

>But even as he prepares to submit his post, he looks it over and suddenly reconsiders.

I have an idea. Before I tell if you if I jerked off to your picture...would you like to see solid, indisputable truth? I could come over and you could watch me do it in front of you. That way, you won't have to take my word for it.

Here's another picture he shared.
>>
File: 1494724084808.jpg (448KB, 646x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494724084808.jpg
448KB, 646x850px
>>11368741
>Her legs instinctivly cross as she see's the reply and the picture, her right hand clasping over her mouth as she see's the one picture she let Brad take a couple of weeks ago while they were both trying new things together.
D..dont post that kind of thing here! other people can see these pictures too cant they!
>Her cheeks blush to a dark blue colour, she then quickly hits back with a reply
Fine. Lets meet face to face, Im guessing you do already have my address? make sure to ring the doorbell when you arrive.
>She taps her fingers against the desk again as she looks at the picture, completely in awe that the stranger had it.
>>
>>11368834
I made sure to crop out the important bits, didn't I?

>Then he takes a deep breath before working on the rest of his response. The girl is actually invitng him over. Could the cuck be home, too? He realizes that he doesn't care.

Besides, I wouldn't call the stuff you're posting completely innocuous. If you really want to know if I've jerked off to your pictures-- I think you have a really fuckable ass, and I told your fiance as much when he showed me that photo of you with your ass bared.

Let me clean up a bit, then I'll make my way over.

>He stands up and waits for his erection to subside enough to stuff back into his pants.

Unless you want me to just come over ASAP...

(Need to step away for a few, will reply when I get back.)
>>
File: 1491525518088.jpg (203KB, 1134x756px) Image search: [Google]
1491525518088.jpg
203KB, 1134x756px
>>11368987
Can you come over ASAP? Brad isnt home right now.. although he is going to come home from work within the next couple of hours.
>She lets out a gentle sigh and looks to her side, wondering if she should wear anything particular.
T..thank you.. thats the first time someone other than Brad has even complimented my ass! this.. this all feels so wrong... he's really allowed you to walk all over him like that? no wonder he kept it secret.
>>
>>11369064
"Allowed" me? I don't think you understand-- your name is Jenny, right? Jenny, your fiance wanted me to tell him how I'd make you cum on my cock in front of him. "Allowed" is putting it very, very mildly. Don't worry, I'll tell you more when I get there.

>He, too, is excited about meeting this girl, who appears to be more than eager to plumb the depths of her man's depravity-- and in the process, let a total stranger explore those of her own. He plugs the address into his phone and takes the quickest route there, finding himself standing at the door after running a few scenarios through his head. He presses on the doorbell and waits.
>>
File: 6f3bb6ce18cc01d3885f3ea5279d5cf3.png (763KB, 1385x2696px) Image search: [Google]
6f3bb6ce18cc01d3885f3ea5279d5cf3.png
763KB, 1385x2696px
>>11369633
>Almost instantly the door opens up, she stands before you wearing the usual blue top and skirt, her arms folded and acompanied by an unsure expression
H..hey there Anon.. its nice to meet you?
>She extends her hand for you to shake and gives you a welcoming expression
Come on in, its warmer inside than outside right now though huh?
>>
>>11369780
>What sort of a jackpot has he stumbled across now? The girl who's greeting him at the door is even more adorable than in the pictures, and the amount of midriff she is baring makes him want to rub his crotch against it almost instantly. Rather than hold himself back, he lets the warmth flow toward his crotch, allowing a smile to touch his lips.

Nice to meet you too, Jenny. Wew, I can tell it's going to get a lot warmer.

>But instead of taking her hand, he slips an arm under it, pulling her close to him by the waist. He is much taller than she and has to stoop slightly, but he is happy to let his frame speak of his advantages over her cuckold of a fiance. He glances over his shoulder and revels in the presence of several passersby in the distance. Just how many of this couple's neighbors are aware of their upcoming nuptials?

>He takes his sweet time making his way inside.
>>
>>11369949
>She stumbles towards him and looks up at him, her cheeks tinged with a light blue blush.
Y..your so much taller than I expected..
>She leads him inside and closes the door behind him. A small, more confident smile on her face now.
W..would you like anything to drink or eat? I uhh.. aha Im a little lost for what to do honestly.. this isnt how I was expecting to spend my sunday... with a man who isnt Brad.
>She steps to the kitchen and glances back at you, her formfitting skirt seems to be straining against her thick thighs and rather large ass
>>
>>11370056
>Despite how horny she's made him, how the situation seems so surreal, he refuses to give in so quickly to his baser instincts, steadying himself with a deep breath as he follows his hostess into her home. So this, he thinks to himself, is the home of a loving, if troubled, couple.

And the pics Brad showed me don't do you justice at all.

>He makes a point of dallying behind her, letting her lead him into the kitchen knowing full well his eyes would be glued to the juicy ass she has let hang out of her skirt. He lets her open the fridge door and lean inside before placing a hand on one of her ass cheeks.

Did you say you only had a couple of hours? I'm not sure that leaves us enough time for small talk.

>Unless-- he smiles inwardly-- she is thinking of letting her fiance find out by "accident."
>>
File: Unt.jpg (63KB, 368x440px) Image search: [Google]
Unt.jpg
63KB, 368x440px
>>11370289
>She stops fishing around in the fridge and seems to freeze as she feels his hand press against her ass, after a couple of seconds she stands up properly and turns around to face the man
We should have plenty of time to talk Anon...
>The small blue blush remains on her cheeks, she places some food onto the table and smiles at the Anon
Feel free to have some if you like, heh its Brads favourite and I dont eat... so he'll notice some has gone and well...
>She shrugs as she turns back to the Anon, her expression now mainly full of curiosity
Subtle things like that is what would...well... turn him on right?
>>
>>11370393
>The girl may be blushing, but there's also a certain glimmer in her eye, a subtle pattern to the tremors making her eyelashes flutter. He is careful not to make assumptions, but there is something sensual about reading into the body language of a person with whom you're about to have an affair, and he is only too happy to dance to the girl's rhythm. Let her take her time getting used to him, both mentally and physically.

You don't eat? Ah. I see. No wonder your ass is so perfect. It was sculpted to look that way.

>He helps himself to some of the food, making sure to pick through every plate so that it would be obvious someone had disturbed it. But as slowly as the girl wants to take things, he cannot keep his hands off her, laying a free hand on her thigh and watching intently for her reaction.

Have you really never noticed this tendency of his? If anyone should know, it's the girl he's going to marry. He told me he was worried about "not being able to satisfy you," and admitted that he isn't...big.
>>
>Jenny
Nice
>>
File: d8f0432bf7ab77fe991128ccf1e7bbf8.png (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d8f0432bf7ab77fe991128ccf1e7bbf8.png
550KB, 1920x1080px
>>11370688
Ahh.. well he definatly isnt the largest of males in that.. department, but its not unsatisfying.
>She turns to you properly and glances away from your gaze. Its obvious that any time you touch her, she feels as if its amplified.. and as if she's addicted to the attention, or more accurately, your manly dominance.

Are you umm.. 'big' Anon...? like, that kind of big? I was curious ever since you mentioned it...
>>
>>11366883
I would be glad. It's total humiliation for man.
>>
>>11370822
>His cheeks are full of food, but he can't help smiling at her question. He doesn't answer her immediately, however, but instead fills his mouth with another handful of food while keeping up his caress of her thigh, pushing higher and higher on her leg until the edge of his palm is grazing against the dainty fabric over her crotch. He stares at her as he chews deliberately, daring her to glance between his legs to find out for herself.

I did promise I would tell you if I jerked off to your photograph or not, didn't I. Well, instead of a Yes or No answer, how about...

>He pushes his chair away from the table, the two of them having sat down after her offer of refreshments. He unbuckles his belt and opens his fly, pushing his pants down to the knee. Cradled in his shorts is a large, aggressive bulge, jutting upward from between his legs in intimidating fashion.

Your fiance asked me how big I was exactly, then said, "I wish I could watch you use that cock on Jenny."
>>
File: 1475589485276.jpg (77KB, 729x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475589485276.jpg
77KB, 729x960px
>>11371008
(Going to have to cut it short here Anon, but I plan on being here regularly. we had a really good session though!. Sorry for the inconvinience
>>
>>11371056
(No worries, this was very entertaining. Have a good night.)
>>
Succ
>>
>>11372080
cucc
>>
>>11372101
Clever girl
>>
>>11356073
>Discord is quicker, provides more formatting options, and lets you keep in touch and resume rps more easily
>but you're leaving the anons here out in the cold

it's annoying
>>
>>11374675
Why she looks like a man?
>>
>>11374692
She's not! She's just a strong girl who doesn't want anyone staring at her body
>>
>>11374737
Kino already rides Hermes all day cuck.
>>
>>11374779
but Hermes isn't a man
>>
>>11374675
She looks cute, in an 'pity fuck her because no one else wants to' kind of way.
>>
>>11375173
but she's way out of my league already
will you even pity fuck her?
>>
>>11375880
Kino deserves to cuck you with someone who actually watched the anime or read the light novels...
>>
Blacked
>>
>>11377482
Sorry not into scat
>>
>>11367418
Are you the same anon who played Jenny a long time ago in this thread? I used to fap to that a lot.
>>
File: 1499069853378.jpg (138KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
1499069853378.jpg
138KB, 500x615px
bump~
>>
any cucks into kpop or celebs also feel free to add me on discord nay#9643. i'm a cuck btw.
>>
File: img.jpg (73KB, 939x996px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
73KB, 939x996px
>>11379361
>i'm a cuck btw.
Wouldn't we just be looking at cute girls and wishing a bull was creampieing them?
>>
>>11379361
Could you list some of the celebs you like senpai?
>>
File: 64666203_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
64666203_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>
I wish I had a girlfriend that was an actual slut, one that wouldn't even tell me about her sexual escapades.
>>
>>11367220
>>11354641
Who's your waifu?
>>
>>11380177
apart from kpop idols i like kim k, iggy, nicki minaj, jennette mccurdy, bimbo types.
>>
>>11381369
First guy here. It's a very sensitive thing and I'm not proud of it, so I'd rather do it over discord if it's all the same.
>>
>>11380919

That's a really nice picture but that guy's face is pretty terrifying desu

>>11381087

Whaaaat, you wouldn't at least wanna hear all the juicy details about her promiscuous, slutty adventures? Tbh that's one of my favorite parts
>>
File: Minase.Iori.full.1790449.jpg (286KB, 660x700px) Image search: [Google]
Minase.Iori.full.1790449.jpg
286KB, 660x700px
I love my girlfriend Iori, she's perfect!
>>
>>11382710
Won't D.Va be mad you're cheating on her?
>>
>>11383012
How do you know it's me, anon?

And the truth is, people seem bored with her in these threads.
>>
>>11383084
Just a guess based on the way you posted. Anyways, yeah, you do you, I also like to mix it up from time to time.
>>
File: 500.gif (2MB, 474x264px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
2MB, 474x264px
>>11383217
Yep. Only so many ways to post.

Also, because of that other anon, posting D.Va attracts a lot of 'Blacked' anons. (Eurgh.)
>>
>>11383298
Iori will attract just as many analfags, though I guess that's the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: 0ddc.gif (602KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0ddc.gif
602KB, 500x281px
>>11383388
Anal isn't my issue, more just the weird raceplay, 'blacked', trashy, "Girl-gets-fucked-by-dude-who-looks-like-pig" sort of shit.

You know the sort, like, they reply to your first post with a paragraph on what a whore she is.
>>
>>11383459
Oh no I get it. I'm not big into raceplay either. If the bull happens to be black, no big deal. But none of that "choke on my nigger dick, black cumdump whore" kind of shit
>>
File: 310.jpg (18KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
18KB, 236x306px
>>11383508
Yep. Exactly how I feel. It makes my feel like I'm jerking off to a garbage dump. It's just so... eurgh.
>>
>>11381369
Ako from "Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?"

I feel like shit for wanting her to get brutally raped but my boner doesn't.
>>
>>11383850
She'd be so scared.
>>
>>11379254
I want to bump her womb.
>>
>>11375880
I wouldn't be surprised if nobody had ever pity fucked her before, so I'll gladly be the first.
>>
>>11381788
Not a discord person. Sorry
>>
File: yandere gf.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yandere gf.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
i want a yandere gf who indulges my cuckold fetish, taking my fetishes to extremes like making sure i die a virgin
>>
>>11390446
Sounds like my kinda thing. Any handers in particular you'd like to do that to you?
>>
File: Sugawa Maiko.jpg (86KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sugawa Maiko.jpg
86KB, 417x500px
>>11390761
always the bully girls, any girl who has bully scenes. i know they're not the same as yandere girls but still. I don't really like the traditional weird knife shit and dumb crazy eyes, i like obsessive sociopath girls
>>
>>11390952
>>11390446
How does this work? She doesn't let you have sex with others but she has sex with guys because you like it?
>>
File: Yumiko Miura.jpg (42KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Yumiko Miura.jpg
42KB, 736x414px
>>11391097
no, i just like to picture former bullies becoming obsessed with me like a yandere then just cuckolding me and continuously bullying me. kind of like the opposite of a traditional yandere in that she loves you but her goal is to make you miserable. must be some weird Freudian shit going on in my head.
>>
File: 008.jpg (398KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
398KB, 1280x1811px
>>11391228
I like getting bullied then developing a crush but she ends up bullying me by cuckolding me...
>>
>>11384469
That's why I feel so awful about it, she's not the most outgoing and confident girl as it is.
>>
Not dead yet.
>>
File: 1485028140478.jpg (114KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1485028140478.jpg
114KB, 1024x678px
>>11392085
blacked sage
>>
>>11391685
We could talk about it in private if you want. It's easier to admit it that way, isn't it?
>>
>>11392249
She's got the perfect look for it
>>
File: groping.png (812KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
groping.png
812KB, 595x842px
what's in it for the guys who help the cuckold's get off? i know ntr is a fetish but literally see no reason why a guy would go out of his way to roleplay with another guy on the internet to get him off to this shit. explain yourselves

also i have this ntr fetish so post your favorite ways of making a guy feel jealous
>>
>>11392515
not a bull but not being allowed to watch is the worst...
>>
>Flirting with someone's EB right in front of them
One of the best parts of FFXIV for me.
>>
>>
>>11392854
I want to cuck someone in XIV now. I want to fuck their EB right in front of them and have the cuck clean up both her/him and me.
>>
>>11393651

New
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.