[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get rid of wetbacks, /trash/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: Beaner.png (679KB, 1080x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Beaner.png
679KB, 1080x1307px
How do we get rid of wetbacks, /trash/?
>>
Help improve living conditions in Mexico so they'll stop trying to get out of that shithole.
>>
>>11308237
That sounds gay
>>
>>11307859
Use a towel
>>
>>11308429
ok
>>
build a walll
>>
>>11307859
deport them, get them to self deport, build a wall, etc.

>>11308237
step 1 to this is deporting them, the only way mexico gets better is if mexican elites stop getting to use illegal emigration to the us as a pressure-release valve
>>
not let them all in and you and the other americans go to mexico.
see it as a trade.
>>
>>11310232
>>11310434
Whats stopping people from just tunneling under the wall or climbing over it?
>>
>>11311179
there's no such thing as perfect security, but there is a such thing as highly effective security. a wall will inevitably fail to stop some number of people, but a properly-designed one combined with other security mechanisms (e.g., patrolling, aggressive deportation, etc.) can bring breaches down to an acceptably small number.

that being said:

>tunneling
there are various ways to extend a wall's construction underground to make tunnelling difficult -- the deeper they have to go, the less likely they are to do it

>climbing over it
I would expect that making the wall sufficiently tall and putting anti-personnel measures near the top would discourage people from scaling it

in my experience "it won't work" arguments about the border wall tend to either come from a position of useless defeatism ("we can't stop it, so why bother trying") or are just disingenuous claims made by people who are against stopping illegal immigration at all. from a genuine pro-border security perspective, which holds that illegal immigration is a problem worth expending effort and resources to solve, it's difficult to conceive of any reason why a border wall shouldn't be built, or even merely attempted/prototyped
>>
File: trump-rifle-.jpg (208KB, 970x797px) Image search: [Google]
trump-rifle-.jpg
208KB, 970x797px
>>
File: 1449990049784.png (373KB, 599x340px) Image search: [Google]
1449990049784.png
373KB, 599x340px
>>11307859
1. Legalize the main drugs the US gets from mexico like meth, herion, weed, and cocaine.
2. Eradicate the Cartels that cause thousands to flee to the US like refugees.

At least that's the impression I got from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpRyA_wQ7AI
>>
>>11316077
Mexicans don't flee because they are scared, they do it because its easy and earn more that way. If you go to mexico and ask one, he will often laugh about it and tell you that they don't care and we deserve it.
Human trafficking with Cartels and overstayed visas are their main ways of entry.
What we need to do is keep track of every single person with a visa, requiring them to update their condition and scheduled visits from officers to see if they have returned to their country or are staying illegally.
Any person who even remotely looks mexican must be asked for their documents, and if they aren't able to provide legal documents on the spot they must be arrested. A further investigation will be made while the issue is cleared. If the person turns out to be a valuable asset of society who moved in legally, they are put into a list that prevents them from being arrested for not having documents on hand.
Every illegal immigrant who enters the country for more than a month must serve a 10 year penalty of slavery, where he will be paid no money and will be given the bare minimum to survive. This will encourage company overlords to help pass the law because they pay illegal workers even less, and dis-encourage mexicans from coming in since they will be facing worse living conditions.
They will be placed in dedicated complexes near their workplace, with decent security and in groups of six by room. They will adhere to an intense schedule where they will have little time for themselves.
An IQ test will be performed, and exceeding illegals will be given the chance of a formal education and better amenities. This option will be mainly given to only children with a few exceptions. These people will eventually become decent members of american society.
After the slavery period is over, they will have the option of either enlisting in the military for permanent residence, or being deported back to their country of origin.
>>
Ending the war on drugs to bring living standards in Mexico back up as the cartels lose their largest market. Then they'll go home of their own volition. There will be a he'll of a lot more desire for construction once businesses invest in a country that's not run by cartel puppeteers.
>>
>>11311976

You realize how impractical and expensive that wall is, right? Not to mention ongoing maintenance, security personnel...

You thought Obama blew up the national debt, just wait until you see what a fucking useless border wall would do.
>>
>>11316718
No, I don't see that, and your non-argument most likely falls into the "disingenuous claims made by people who are against stopping illegal immigration at all" category.

Even if I assume your claims are true, what does it matter? The choices, in that case, are between breaking the bank on defending the border from invasion and succumbing to the eventual collapse of the middle class due to population expansion that outstrips job availability. I'll take the former, because that's something we can recover from and manage (there's plenty of graft in government that we can do away with to free up funds for it anyway), while the latter probably means civil war is inevitable, likely within my lifetime.

Besides, arguing about it is kind of pointless, since it's pretty fucking clear that the wall is going to be built whether you like it or not. Instead, let's discuss what color it should be. My money's on painting it gold, but would that be too garish?
>>
>>11316948
So did you just forget the pepe or...?
>>
>>11318282
I won't think less of you if you admit you were wrong, anon. There's no shame in it.
>>
>>11318537
I'm not that guy, although I do agree that the wall idea is asinine. Isn't going after illegal immigrants like going after drug users in that it would be easier and more efficient to just go after the people enabling it (those that employ illegals)? Why aren't businesses routinely inspected to make sure they aren't employing illegals?

Tell ya the truth though I don't really want to discuss the issue with you when it's clear you've already made up your mind.
>>
>>11318705
You say that as though we can't do both, but we most definitely should. (And, most likely, we will -- but first it'll be necessary to end DOJ policies that bar businesses from investigating fraudulent citizenship documentation.) Doing one or the other won't be enough. Also, your analogy isn't a valid criticism of the wall because cutting off the supply of drugs, so that people can't obtain them, is akin to BOTH cutting off the supply of employment for illegals and physically barring them from entering the country.

>Tell ya the truth though I don't really want to discuss the issue with you when it's clear you've already made up your mind.
That sounds like projection, to me, but suit yourself.
>>
>>11318705
Businesses have the capital to protect themselves in ways that illegals cannot. As such, it is easier to directly target the illegals for deportation
>>
>>11311179
What's stopping people from camping the boarder zones and shooting foreign invaders on sight?
>>
>>11316465
>10 year penalty of slavery
>slavery
And here is the part where ghost Lincoln strangles you with the Constitution.
>>
>>11316465
your plans are idiotic, I want them sent back to where they came from, not kept here for an extended period of time

and why in the world do you want to extend any path to citizenship to them, fuck off
>>
File: 1503797717574.jpg (788KB, 4000x3635px) Image search: [Google]
1503797717574.jpg
788KB, 4000x3635px
>>11307859
>mfw this thread is right above /basaureo/
>>
>>11319878
we're the /trash/ equivalent of ICE
>>
trump will fix it
>>
start accepting jobs that traditionally only mexicans do.
>>
>>11321733
HAIL TRUMP
>>
>>11321733
no he wont
>>
>>11319842
Because nobody will fucking take them you fucking mongoloid.
The plan is to make living conditions and penalties in the US so shit for mexicans that they would rather take their chances in their shit country than coming here.
Those that are already here would have a realistic use. Because companies must have cheap labor, slavery would be their best option. One of the reason the fuckers keep coming here is because they keep getting hired.
Companies keep their cheap "workers", mexicans stop coming here, and the ones that are already here are used as meat shields in shit that nobody wants to be sent to.
>>
>>11316948

>calling a perfectly valid argument a non-argument because he doesn't know the actual logistics of construction a well over thousand mile wall in the middle of the empty desert that will just be circumvented in time anyway

>>>/pol/
>>
>>11319288

>being this in denial about the precious meme wall

You Trumpfags are the worst thing to have happened to this site. It's not happening.

Congress doesn't want it, if they did it'd be started by now. If it was even logistically feasible, there would be plans for it by now. The only people who actually want it are the ones that drank the Trump-aid.
>>
>>11319533

>implying people will actually camp out in the desert with guns to shoot economic refugees
>>
>>11307859
Go right to the top. If a company employees illegal immigrants, sent law enforcement to the head office and arrest the CEO and the other people in charge. The only time something is done in this country is if it impacts rich people in some way, once we make it their problem illegal immigration will stop in less than 24 hours.

Trump's wall is only a political thing, it keeps stupid people occupied and does nothing to stop the flow of cash to the upper classes.
>>
>>11323262
It's like you don't even understand why illegal immigration is bad (hint: it isn't only because of jobs)

>nobody will fucking take them
I believe the point is to force their countries of origin to take them

>cheap workers
companies whose business models require extremely cheap labor aren't worth having around anyway since they exist only to extract wealth from the populace while giving as little as possible in return. without illegals around such companies will be forced to adopt business models that pay livable wages to actual citizens. I do agree that employers should be held accountable for hiring illegals though; but as I said before there are DOJ rules that need to be done away with so that businesses can actually screen illegals out of their workforce, since as it stands doing so is a legal minefield in most cases

>>11323325
for it to be an argument you have to provide a rationale or evidence for why it's true. without that you're just making baseless assertions, idiot

>>11323345
>It's not happening
lol yes it is, DHS announced vendors it selected to construct prototypes for the wall literally yesterday:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/trump-border-wall-prototypes/index.html

Sounds like you're the one in denial :^)
>>
>>11324157

Alright.

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/apr/28/scott-peters/would-trumps-border-wall-cost-same-one-and-half-us/

21.6 billion is a conservative estimate honestly, and that's only counting the cost of construction. Not counting land acquisition, maintenance, and patrolling.

Not to mention the time investment. Acquiring all that land and building 1000 miles of wall in the desert does not get done in 4 years, or even 8, assuming he wins a second term which is highly unlikely considering the fact that the dumbasses in middle America realized they got played by electing a con man who is worshipped by a cult of neckbeards like yourself.
>>
>>11316718

Solar panels on the top would more than be enough to pay for it's own maintenance of the solar panels and tower itself, as well as probably paying for it to be manned.
>>
File: TtLRFof.jpg (293KB, 1666x1853px) Image search: [Google]
TtLRFof.jpg
293KB, 1666x1853px
>>11325424
next time use a source that isn't notorious for misrepresenting the truth and even lying outright

that being said, even with those outrageously inflated figures it's still a worthwhile investment, considering the future of the nation is at stake

>assuming he wins a second term which is highly unlikely considering the fact that the dumbasses in middle America realized they got played by electing a con man who is worshipped by a cult of neckbeards like yourself.
you sound pretty desperate, or at least brainwashed by fake news. current polling shows that upwards of 90% of Trump voters would vote for him again, and that's likely a low-water mark given that pollsters tend to conduct polls during times of controversy, which drives down affirmative responses. Trump rallies also still draw enormous crowds, which further indicates people's satisfaction with him. I'm confident that he'll get a second term.

your only cogent point is the matter of time investment, but given that POTUS has a lifetime of experience in getting large structures built within tight deadlines, I expect he's capable of producing surprising results in this regard. Still, it highlights the need for replacing GOP neo-cons in congress with anti-immigration nationalists, in case it does end up being a project that extends beyond 8 years. Most likely, that's what will happen in 2018, to a significant degree; and, thankfully, most neo-cons in congress are opportunists who will go full-on nationalist once they see their buddies get primaried. (I'd rather have genuine nationalists, but I'll take what I can get.)

>>11325698
To be fair, I recall reading something about the solar panels idea being less viable than it sounds (something to do with maintenance of the panels and building the infrastructure connected to them), I think it's an option worth exploring, though.
>>
>>11325975

>anything that doesn't agree with my views is BIASED FAKE NEWS!

Thanks, /pol/, knew we could count on you.

Christ you need to drink something other than Trump's diluted piss for once.
>>
>>11326366
>you used a phrase I don't like so I'll just ignore everything you said and beat this straw man instead
(You)

also I don't even go to /pol/, faggot. believe it or not but /pol/ is not the epicenter of American nationalism
>>
>>11316948
Fuck off back to /pol/ if you're going to outright ignore an actual valid and stronger argument than your bullshit.
Also strawman and dogwhistles, faggot.
>>
>>11326550
I'm impressed by the degree to which you're willing to project your behavior onto others. you're the poster child for Pierce's fixation of belief

>Fuck off back to /pol/
/pol/ doesn't exist to be a containment board for people who disagree with you. and like I said, I don't even go there.

>actual valid and stronger argument
where? all you did was post a link to a garbage article on politifact, a site with a long and public history of extreme leftist bias. what a surprise that they have an article that amounts to THE WALL WILL COST 27 BAZILLION DOLLARS, DRUMPF BTFO. (And even then, I responded to the claim you made with it.) you also mentioned the issue of time, which was more legitimate, but I already addressed that and you haven't actually responded to me on that point.

>Also strawman and dogwhistles, faggot.
this is incoherent; are you accusing me or mocking me? I mean, it doesn't matter since you're just being willfully stupid, but I'm curious anyway
>>
>11326429

The fact that you're just throwing out arguments because you reject sources that are credible, yet you think anything that isn't breitbart or infowars is biased against you shows how delusional you are. I really shouldn't even be justifying you with a response.
>>
>>11307859
Kill them. People near always ask the wrong questions. Are they worth saving? No, of course not. If you fail by your own hands than you are a failure. Is it our problem? Only because they're assaulting us on different fronts. They are literally third world subhumans. You had your chance. Glass earth and claim territory. We'd make better use of their stuff than them.
>>
>>11327435
>>11326429
Ftfy
>>
>>11327435
lol look, more straw manning, projection, and avoiding responding to what I actually said. shitlibs are truly pathetic.

>you're just throwing out arguments because you reject sources that are credible
I didn't, though. I pointed out that the article linked is absurd and heavily biased, and then responded to the point that was being made with it anyway (to repeat what I said: even at ridiculous expense, building the wall is still worth it because of the extreme stakes involved in the fight against illegal aliens.)

>breitbart or infowars
you're the one who mentioned them, not me.

>I really shouldn't even be justifying you with a response.
yeah, well you did, shithead. maybe you should work on your self-control!

>>11327529
ignoring the obvious fact that genocide is evil, it's also been an astoundingly unsuccessful strategy during the modern era, due to the sheer scale of modern populations and the landmasses they occupy. also, MORE imperialism will just fuck shit up for us even more than it already has.
>>
>>11311976
In order to stop people from digging under it, the wall would need to be at least 100-200 feet beneath the ground.

And in order to stop people from climbing over it, you'd need to have some kind of human watch over it. Even something simple like putting a security camera every 200-300 feet and having one person watching 10+ cameras, you'd still need to employ thousands of people to do that.

And no amount of "anti-personnel measures" will stop people from getting past. You'd need active watch over every part of the wall to truly stop anyone from getting over or under it.

....and even if you did spend trillions and do all of this shit, they'd just find other ways to sneak into the country, like fake passports or other forms of transport over the border.

Seeing as it's 8 months into the presidency and Trump hasn't done shit and is likely to be impeached within the next 6 months, it's unlikely to ever happen.
>>
>>11329488
>In order to stop...
there's a vast difference between stopping something from happening and severely discouraging it and mitigating its impact: the former is a pipe dream and the latter is realistic.

anyway all of your points basically amount to "you'll never stop illegal immigration 100% so why try at all", which is fucking retarded for reasons stated above. Reducing illegal immigration by 95% would be a huge fucking win, and is completely doable

>it's 8 months into the presidency and Trump hasn't done shit and is likely to be impeached within the next 6 months
>this is what shitlibs actually believe
yeah ok haha see you in 4 years, assuming you don't kill yourself out of despair before then
>>
So an expensive border wall seems to be working out pretty well for Hungary: https://stream.org/hungary-responds-legal-action-eu-sending-476-million-bill-border-fence/

>The fence has virtually erased illegal immigration into Hungary less than two years after it was considered the primary route for migrants attempting to enter the EU. Janos Lazar, Orban’s chief of staff, claims the 400 million euro ($476 million) figure is justified since the fence is “protecting all the citizens of Europe from the flood of illegal migrants.”
>>
with police
>>
>>11333248
>cheap metal fence covering the small border of Hungary
>vs. expensive concrete wall covering a much, much, much larger border
>>
>>11336572
>missing the point entirely
>>
>>11336856
>missing the point entirely
>>
>>11307859
Tú no lo haces, coño húmedo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smmkTHk6qC4
>>
>>11336911
nope, you're just a dumbfuck. my point was that border walls fucking work, as evidenced most recently by Hungary. your point, that Hungary's wall is much cheaper and smaller than the planned US border wall, only reinforces my point: if a cheap wall does such a good job, a stronger, more expansive wall will do even better.
>>
>>11337091
Also economic drain dipshit.
>>
>>11337091
Also it's begging for a wall, there's no actual wall yet, go back to your containment board.
>>
>>11307859
The problem isn't immigrations who want to work. It's illegals who mooch off the system the rest of us pay into. A wall is a stupid solution. This isn't ancient times. Even if we're just talking border security, we don't need a great wall or Hadrian's wall or whatever. But anyway, once upon a time, we gave temporary work visa to orange pickers and shit like that. As much as the market demanded. Now it's a weird situation where people come here to earn, with every intention of leaving, and find themselves fugitives because we don't allow migrant workers like we used to.
>>
>>11337516
what point are you trying to make, beyond parroting some baseless assertion that the wall will cost more than anything ever in the history of mankind? It's boring and utterly unconvincing

>>11337549
if you're talking about hungary's wall, you're wrong; much of it, if not all of it, is already built: https://nypost.com/2017/02/27/hungarys-border-wall-only-a-few-months-from-completion/

>>11337606
nice bugman argument, did you find it over at /r/libertarianism? Oh no, agriculture companies might have to start paying reasonable wages to actual Americans instead of getting foreigners to do it for pennies.

>Now it's a weird situation where people come here to earn, with every intention of leaving, and find themselves fugitives because we don't allow migrant workers like we used to.
it's almost like entering a country without permission is a crime or something, crazy huh?
>>
>>11327435
newfag
>>
Guns
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.