[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluffy thread: Return of Chimerafag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 133

Fluffy thread: Return of Chimerafag
>>
File: 1461631073860.jpg (67KB, 781x554px) Image search: [Google]
1461631073860.jpg
67KB, 781x554px
Fluffy hellgremlin thread: >>11277502
>>
File: Toilet fluffies.png (232KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Toilet fluffies.png
232KB, 500x500px
I've said this before and I'll say it again: If fluffies were real, I swear I would try shitting on them at least once.
>>
>>11277722
She tried
>>
>>11277739

Yeah. I love fluffies trying their best to be helpful.
>>
File: Foals.png (559KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Foals.png
559KB, 1000x1200px
Do we really need two threads? The past couple fluffy threads have been pretty damn slow, and most people aren't THAT bothered by abuse, are they?
>>
File: 1496245867402.jpg (467KB, 500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1496245867402.jpg
467KB, 500x1100px
>>11277684

If fluffies were real then we would have less animal abuse and pedophiles, because it would be legal to torture and rape fluffies who cost almost nothing.
>>
Do mods delete fluffy threads on trash too? There was one up last night. You know things are bad when fluffy ponies are not even allowed on trash.
>>
>>11277818

Yes. The regular and hellgremlin fandoms are so different that when we have only one thread, only hellgremlin fans want to be in it. The hellgremlin fans hate fluffies and enjoy things that make them angry, but for the rest of the fandom those are the natural antithesis of fun.

It's never about abuse vs hugbox, it's always about whether the content makes you happy or angry.
>>
>>11277818

>Do we really need two threads? The past couple fluffy threads have been pretty damn slow, and most people aren't THAT bothered by abuse, are they?

We love abuse as much as the hellgremlin fans do, but we love it for a different reason. Hellgremlins are shits that deserve to be abused, but we enjoy abuse fluffies because they are innocent. A good fluffy can't even comprehend how someone could be mean to them on purpose, so kicking its teeth in "because fuck you" is even more traumatizing mentally than physically. We want to break their naive little minds with evil they're unable to comprehend, and you can't do that if the fluffies are evil and already abusing each other.
>>
>>11277843
No it hit page 10 and fell off
>>
File: 1458164023837.png (34KB, 1001x662px) Image search: [Google]
1458164023837.png
34KB, 1001x662px
>>11277965

This too. It shouldn't be too hard to understand why we wouldn't want to spend time with things designed to make you angry. We're here because we love fluffies, but many fans have left the fandom because they hated the hellgremlins so much more.
>>
File: 1502270478666.png (114KB, 805x631px) Image search: [Google]
1502270478666.png
114KB, 805x631px
What is a hellgremlin? What's the difference between that and regular fluffies?
>>
>>11278396

A regular fluffy is friendly, curious, innocent, wants only to play and hug with each other and humans.

A hellgremlin is a loud, bratty, selfish and demanding fluffy that can abuse, kill, rape and eat other fluffies.
>>
File: Canon vs Hellgremlin.jpg (81KB, 1207x408px) Image search: [Google]
Canon vs Hellgremlin.jpg
81KB, 1207x408px
>>11278396

Basically, the opposite of original fluffies. Some people want to justify abusing fluffies, which has led to a fluffy subfandom where fluffies are as evil and sadistic as possible. Where regular fluffies are about the tragedy and comedy of something out of childrens cartoon thrust into the harsh reality, the hellgremlin fandom is about shit-covered baby-raping murderer cannibals, designed just to be unanimously hated.
>>
>>11278520
>>11278501

Ahhh ok. So that's where those bratty, horrible fluffies come from. I was always wondering why in some art the fluffies are killing their own or raping their own, it just seems like something designed for a child wouldn't do. So that makes sense.
>>
Does anyone have a picture about a fluffy mother playing with its foal, pushing it along the ground while saying "scooty wide fow babbeh"? I can't find it, but it's a perfect example of fluffies having happy simple fun.
>>
I just want to see fluffies suffer and die.
>>
File: frozen babies.jpg (407KB, 2260x1592px) Image search: [Google]
frozen babies.jpg
407KB, 2260x1592px
>>11278849
>>
File: 1467673999249.jpg (343KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1467673999249.jpg
343KB, 945x945px
>>11278936

Turns out I have relatively few pictures of fluffies actually dying, as my favored abuse tends to be more about sustained long-term suffering.
>>
File: 1469338478385.jpg (81KB, 1142x850px) Image search: [Google]
1469338478385.jpg
81KB, 1142x850px
>>11278936
rekt by mother nature
>>
File: not explaining death to foal.jpg (69KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
not explaining death to foal.jpg
69KB, 900x594px
>>11278995

Like this.
>>
>>11279028

I love nonchalant abuse with humans not going out of their way to abuse fluffies, but just caring so little of them that they don't bother doing the tiniest things to spare the fluffies from undue suffering. Most often that's more degrading than the intentional abuse.

"I wouldn't say that I hate you, but I'd unplug your life support to recharge my cellphone."
>>
>>11279501
>I'd unplug your life support to recharge my cellphone
>>
Dummeh hoomins! Gib Bawon Nikowai Aweksandwobich Ugenbewg aww youw skettis!

'OU KNO' DAH DWILL!
>>
File: 1504009995700.jpg (62KB, 533x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1504009995700.jpg
62KB, 533x1226px
>tfw no fluffy gf
>>
>>11277534
stop making multiple threads faggot
>>
>>11277818
there's a couple of autists who get REALLY FUCKING upset about hellgremlins (dumb name btw) idk why
>>
>>11281876
>tfw no smarty gifs you spesiaw huggies
>>
>>11279501
he missed
>>
>>11281955
Well... She /is/ a smarty, it's probably for the best to just go with it.
>>
>>11281955
who the hell would let a smarty be an anthro....
>>
>>11278802
I have it, but it appears to be buried in my unsorted folder. Sorry senpai. Have some more fluffy sweetness.
>>
>>11283081
Yeah. That's just a walking sociopath there. They'd need to be out down asap. Then again, all anthros need out down.
>>
>>11277534
wow look it 404'd, who could have possibly predicted that would happen
>>
File: Untitled14.jpg (319KB, 1440x2360px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled14.jpg
319KB, 1440x2360px
>>
Clandestine Fluff
Mission 3: Night of Kill-Mother

>Mother-killer is hardcore as fuck. He has the most kills of anyone at the company. Gets reprimanded here and there for not meeting Sow and foal quotas though.
>But really how can you fire a man who kills fluffy's from a company that kills Fluffys? He is good at his gob, the Bossman just does it for show.
>Kill-Mother was a good guy all in all. Kind of guy who would help an old day across the street. He just loved killing Fluffs, brutally at that.
>We were assigned together for a week, experimental to see if Myself and Jacks work ethic rubs off on others.
>Spoiler: Not really, just a wild week for all of us.
>Me and Kill-Mother have our first night. We get a coffee and sandwich. No Louts Joins, need to seem like a drug normie.
>We set the ground rules after some debate. A middle of the road between our styles. We are going to focus on recovering Sows and decent foals. To counter balance we are going to run procedure as Kill-mother wants.
>Could I have pushed harder on my terms? Sure. But I kinda wanted to see how the other side lived. Me and jack ran a decent process, how crazy could Kill-Mother get really.
> We rolled up on a group of fluffs, the sun had just set and it looked like a Smarty was hitting up a dumpster behind a Taco place
>Prime set up: Ally so no real place to run and hide. Smarty, so the group is going to be on the offense instead of defense. Food source, so they are going to hold their ground.
>I took out a binoculars and took a scan. It looked like there was 1 fat Sow and 4 foals in the group. I could not tell the colors.
>I told Kill-Mother what one was the Sow and we moved out.
>This was where me and Jack would walk up and play some mind games, weather it be offering food, submitting to a Smarty, offering to adopt some ‘bestest mummahs’.
>The Smarty was the first to spot us, moving forward with his cheeks puffed.
>’Dummeh hoom… sqeeee!’
>>
>>11285213
>Kill-Mother shot the Smarty in the face with a silenced bb-gun (high velocity) just as he began to speak with their annoying aggressive tone.
>The rest of the herd started to run away, Me and Kill-Mother dished out the the nets
>The nets were weighed, no enough to encumber a human, but to a weak ass fluff, it was like laying a ton of bricks on them
>I netted the fat Sow and a second mare, Kill-Mother nailed three more fluffs. The foals migrated to their mothers or just sat down and cried.
>The alley filled with moans, chirps, nuuu’s, and the whines of Fluffys. The smell of fluffy shit started to fill the air
>Me and Kill-Mother started the processing. I checked the Fat Sow’s temperature, confirmed pregnant. One other Sow and discovered. One of the four foals had a decent enough colour pallet to keep.
>I picked up the two Sows, still tangled in their nets as well as the little foal
>PWEASE MISTAH I WAN MUMMAH!” it chirped whiningly as I walked back to the van.
>Behind me I heard muffled pops. Kill-Mother had put a BB into each of the remaining fluffs heads, the foals as well. Some cries escaped the dying fluffs as the bbs racked around their skulls.
>I opened the van's doors, and put the three Fuffs down. I put the foal into a protective box, soft enough to keep it safe for the rest of our shift.
>The two Sows I untangled from their rops and put into cages
>”Pwease mistah,” the fat Sow begged “nu foweva sweepis. Fwuffy soon mummuh!”
> “No foweva sweepis, so stay quiet” I said as I put her into a cage. The fluffy did not say another word as I closed the van door, only sobs.
>I came around the van to see Kill-Mother with a yellow plastic bag, several nets in his other hand.
>”Let's roll” he said as he jumped in the passenger seat.
>>
>>11285233
>I was a little shaken. Not from anything disturbing, but from the speed and efficiency.
>You always that fast Kill-Mother?” I asked.
>”More or less Anon” he replied, opening a bag of chips. “Checking for the Sows takes the most time, that why I usually just shoot first and check anal temperatures later. Though im impressed at your speed, you had them figured out quick.”
>”Shit man, looks like we are getting the learning bullshit out of the way first night”
>”No way Anon, I need to get the psycho hidden in you out in the open”. Kill-Mother laughed as he looked up.”Heads up.”
>A thin looking mare was ducking into back alley with a half eaten apple in her mouth.
>Hunting fluffs for a time give one an instinct, mine was telling she had given birth a few weeks prior and she was delivering food to her foals
>I pulled the van down the alley, in the center stood the Mare, her eyes shown creepily in the headlights.
>I got out and the mare ducked behind a pile of garbage, Kill-Mother’s phone was righering, he answered it as I closed the van door.
>I walked up, grabbed her and pinned her to the ground. A line of shit shit out and hit some plastic bag with a wet, sickly sound.
>”Where are your bebbehs!” I asked in a stern voice
>”Fwuffy Good Mummuh! Bebbehs safe!”
>”Just kill her Anon” Said Kill-Mother. He was leaning on the van's hood. “The foals will die of starvation or some Smarty.”
>I looked up at him “What if one has some epic colors?”
>>
>>11285251
>”Ah...” He said “Fine fine, but if they are shit you are doing the stomping.”
>I Nodded, I then put pressure on the Fluffies neck
>”SQEEEEE!”
>“Listen! If you do not tell me where you Babies are I will kill you! Slowly! Then they will go hungry. You tell me where they are I will give them food and a home.”
>The mare froze for a second
>”Nummies n’ wuv?”
>”Where are they”
>”Pwomise to wove bebbehs”
>”I do” as I let her go
>She sniffs as she looks up at me
>”Show me. I made my promise”
>She picked up her apple and slowly moves down the alley, stopping in front of a pile of trash. I kneel down and look inside with a flashlight.
>Decently hidden, the box under the trash is dry, safe,and contains three foals. Typically a Fluffy has larger litters but I suspected she lost some.
>Much to my disappointment I was starting at three terribly colored foals. Two where brown furred with dull mains. The third was yellow with brown main.
>>
>>11285273
>Useless foals to the company, no incentive to bring them in.
>Kill-Mother sees the same “Well?”
>I look at him and smile slightly. “A deal is a deal man”
>I look at the mare “You can call you babies out and I can take you all to a warm place with nummies!”
>She lights up and calls out her babies
>As the third one steps from out form the protective pile of trash, I stomp it. The sickening sound of a body exploding from pressure mixed with a gargling peep fills the ally.
>The mare recoils in horror as the two other foals chip in fear. I pick up the second foal and do a baseball pitcher wind up, throwing the foal head first into brick wall at point blank.
>I turn to see the mare trying to scoop up her last foal. I bend down and punch her in the face. Like a superhero in a comic would.
>She flopped to her side, jaw most likely broken. The foal looks up at me in terror, it makes no sound.
>I kick it hard. A wet sound is made when I strike it, a second when it strikes the wall on the other side of the ally.
>”Fuck man, even for a clean and proper pro you know how to bring on the brutality” Kill-Mother says as he hands me a bb gun.
>I take it from him “It's all about the procedure really”
>I walk up and bend down to look the mare in the eyes. I up the pistol to her head.
>”Hoomin no pwomise? Fwuffy worst mummah?”
>”Pretty much, ya”
>>
>>11285289
>I pull the trigger, the bb smashes through the Fluffies brain. The last puddle of shit flows from her bowels.
>I stand up. “Got a bag?”
>”Nope, leave them for the birds, we have wasted enough time already. I got a tip while you were fucking around.”
>I looked back at the scene, fuck it.
> We rolled towards an abandoned part of the industrial sector. No one really lives there. The occasional homeless man, druggies, and to our interest, Fluffies.
>Lack of people and open areas mean more food and room for Fluffies to spread out in. Hard to control them until they get into the more built up areas.
>We get to the target, a large run down plant, dead since the economic crash. I go from my flashlight.
>Kill-Mother hands me a headset. “Night vision, I do not want to wake up or disturb any fluffs. My source said it was a gold mine.”
>I put on the head set.
>The world was bathed in a green wash.
>We scoped the exterior of the building. A few holes where Fluffies can get through. Enough shit to indicate a decent local population, some paths full of hoofs showing the walk ways.
>I then go to a windows and looked in.
>Holy shit!
>I counted at least 70 Adult Fluffy's, way more foals. Most were asleep, somewhere up and about. If I had been using a flashlight I would have been spotted and the whole buildings population would of started moving.
>I met up with Kill-Mother at the back of the building.
>>
>>11285309
>”I counted at least 70 Adults, who the fuck knows about the Foals” I said
>”I got up to 100, a hell of a catch. Make you way back blocking the exits out. I will do the same on my side. Once that is done we can take our time.”
>”Sounds good.” We went our separate ways to backtrack along the building. I block up the holes with large objects as well as close and secure doors.
>I get the the front. Kill-Mother is there, He has rolled up the van quietly and is unloading gear. Weight nets and thermometers are part of the standard kit. But I'm seeing some extras.
> Semi-auto bb gun? Flash bang grenade? Baseball bat? Tazer?
>”We going to war on these fuckers?” I ask
>”Ya, I got some extra toys, over one hundred fluffs is the perfect opportunity.”
>I looked at all the toys and thought to Myself: How many covert opps did Kill-Mother take part of to get these toys? He must be in way deeper than me.
>”What's the plan Kill-Mother? This is your tip.”
>”Typically I would go in guns blazing, shoot anything on sight. Round up any survivors and pick out any Sows and good foals. But since you are here, what do you think? Slow and steady? We would be here all night and i'd be fucked if I let another team in on this score.”
>He was right, but I did have my contribution.
>”Go in guns blazing”
>”Fuck! Really?”
>”But, If you think you have Sow in your sights, do not shoot and throw a net on it. Let the foals run free, they will be easy to pick up. Other than that we round up the survivors and i'll process them quick.”
>”Sounds Good to me.”
>>
>>11285365
>I was handed a Semi-auto bb gun, extra clips, and a number of nets. After the carnage was over with we would get the processing supplies and bags.
>We got to a side door, looking in was a few fluffpiles. If we walked in we would wake them up. Kill-Mother had a great idea.
>He unpinned a Flash bang, opened the door a bit and tossed it in. The door closes.
>The burst of sound and light is our cue to go in. You both step into the large room.
>The fluffpile is randomly torn apart, the flashbang has blinded/defend most the the Fluffies in the room. Most are walking in circles crying.
>Kill-Mother starts pulling the trigger, you see a few fluffy heads pop back, then they shit, then kneel over
>I lock on target, a large Colt on his back squirming, you load two bbs into his head.
>You move to the next target. A mare in the corner with a young foal trying to squirm in behind her. Pop. She goes limp.
>The Room is filled with whines, screams, and the general sound of confusion. You see several foals have been crushed under the mess of stomping hooves.
>Oh well, that is what a flashbang will get you.
>You net a heavy Sow as she was walking into a wall then into a box. Here eyes open in a dull way.
>”We are clear” Kill-Mother says, Ill go through this door, you head the other way. Most of them will be on the edge of the building. They know we are here” he points at me “Have fun!”
>Into the next room. I feel like im playing counter strike. But no ruthless AI, just Fluffs.
>A fluffy looks up at me. He can make me out through the dark.
>This gives me a moment to scan the room, with my night vision goggles I see all. Several foals, two possible Sows, and a grouping of other fluffs that needs to be determined.
>>
>>11285381
>”Who is that. Smarty what to…”
>POP
>BB goes through the Smarties brain. I throw one then two nets, ensuring the Sows. I just start unloading into the rest of the Fluffys, now spooked by the gunfire.
>I unload shots quickly, A few shots I goof, hitting bodies instead of heads. A second bb does the trick. I leave the room, the sound of a few foals crying alone filled the void.
>I eventually hit a side office, I peeked inside and saw some paperwork lying around. It caught me as strange. This place had been abandoned for years, why is there fresh paperwork?
>I stepped up and looked at one of the pages. an order of fluffy feed, 200 pounds of it?
>I then heard the noises. I knew what was coming.
>”Enf Enf Enf Enf” was rhythmically coming from behind a cracked open door. There was a second sound. It was faint but distinct voice “nuuu, Pwease nu ennfin babbeh. Wowst huwties!”
>I cracked open the door. There a large Smarty was raping a foal. The angel was perfect, pure hardcore fluff right in front of me.
>Now I despise Smarties, Little Jeffrey Dahmers, all of them. Murder, cannibalism, and here, right here, yet another act of rape upon a foal.
>I raised my gun, pop.
>The bb rattled around the sick little fucks head, his body spasmed, cock slipping out of the poor foals anus. He squirmed on the ground, then a rush of sit flows from his bowls. The Foal dragging itself away, its hind end obliterated by the rape.
>I walked up behind it and raised my foot. He was fucked, would need hours of care just to have a chance to be functional again, then there is the psychological damage of being an enfin’ foal.
>I was to bring my foot down, but then it looked back at me. He could not see me in the dark, but it knew I was there.
>I did not see the kind of pity you want to put down. There was sadness to be sure, anal rape will do that, but there was a strength. A fire in the eyes, resolve.
>>
>>11285404
>I placed my boot down and picked up the broken foal (with a rag of course, he was covered in shit piss, and probably cum).
>”You stay still, I will make sure you are safe”
>”Wowst huwties, Ware mummah?”
>”I will find her little guy. Just stay still ok.”
>”Ok Mista”
> Went back to the office and put the little guy down in the cloth, through the night vision goggles he looked exhausted.
>”Go to sleep, When you wake up I will have found your mother”
>”Weawwy?”
>”Yes, stay. I will be back.”
>I moved on. If he stayed I will swing by to pick him up, if he moved around he would be liable to get crushed under hoof or Kill-Mother would run up on him.
>I cleared one last room, netting only one Sow, I then ran into Kill-Mother
>He was standing in a large room, firing shots into piles of garbage. Every now and then a shot would hit and a fluffy would moan in pain.
>”Got them pinned?’
>”Ya, 10 or so left. Now that you are here we can finish them off. There is also this” Kill-Mother banged on a large create he was standing beside. Fluffy feed fell out.
>”Fuck that is a lot of feed, saw some papers back in an office, and order for for way more feed than this.”
>>
>>11285428
>”Lets finish up here then we can deal with whoever is feeling these little fuckers.”
>We lit up the trash piles. We moved up, lifted trash out of the way, shot hiding Fluffies, pulled out foals, and netted Sows.
>15 in all.
>We gathered up the foals and netted Sows. “Ill make my way back and pick up what I can, it will take a few passes though as I hit the nursery. Lots of foals and Sows to take care of.”
>”Sounds good Kill-Mother” I'll clean up my way then we will finish up.
>Made my way back, picked up some foals and Sows. All I had was a bag so the foals got thrown in. In the night vision goggles they were all green, we would figure out their colors once we go tot the van.
>I go to the office, the Foal was still sleeping quietly. I picked him up and carried on.
>After we did a few laps rounding up stray foals, we started processing. Confirmed all of the suspected Sows to be pregnant.
>We then turned to the foals. Checking their colors. About half of the foals were usable, the rest went into a box we found. They chirped in panic and displeasure
>I then pulled out my little rape victim.
>”He looks fucked” Kill-Mother said. “I do not think they are going to take an enfin’ foal in that condition.
>I did not look at him. “He had pretty decent colors, might as well give him a shot. Worse comes to worse they chuck his broken ass”
>”Fair enough, taking things on the human side seems to work. Look at these Sows and foals. Our quotas are locked in for a damn good while!”
>”Damn straight”. I put the broken foal into a side cage away from the rest. The back of the van was getting to max capacity. We would head back to HQ to do the drop off we had a few hours self, it would be spent cleaning up the massacre we had just made.
>”I have one last things to do, come along Kill-Mother”
>>
>>11285448
>We stepped into the office and the papers, I took out my phone and started taking pictures.
>”I think this guy was trying to attract Fluffies for some reason. He was buying lots of food. No idea why.”
>”Probably some fucked up shit” replied Kill-Mother
>”No doubt, but it is bad news for us if we did not do a cleanse. Population was about to skyrocket, the moment the food went scarce all the Smarties would of taken a group and migrated.”
>”And spread the little fucks out more.” Kill-Mother said. “Mother fucker. That would of been a shit show.”
>I finished taking my pictures and put the papers back into place. “We are going to pretend we did not hit up the paperwork, let Bossman put his sights on it.”
>”Solid, less bullshit for me. We just tag and bag.”
>Walking back we came up on the unusable foals, all of then clambering on top of one another to get out of the box we had put them in.
>Me and Kill-Mother looked at each other. We then emptied our clip of bbs into the box. Muffled chirping came from under the crippled bodies, but they would fade by the time we got back.
>We rode back and did the drop off.
>20 Sows, 30 decent foals. It was a damn good night. Spoke with the Bossman about what we saw, uploaded the pictures of the paper work. We got a thanks and the unspoken promise of a kick back coming up. Decent night.
>We went back to the abandoned building to clean up. We left the shit, just yellow bagged the bodies and kill one or two remaining Fluffies who had hidden themselves.
>Got back the HQ, cleaned up, got in my car and drove home
>On the passenger seat was the little foal I had rescued. In the light he was a deep purple with a silver main. Decent enough colours. The vet had checked him out.
>Lots of damage but he will survive if treated right. In fact with the right care he would be completely normal.
>>
>>11285465
>I brought him in my house, he was starting to wake up.
>”Whu? Ware?”
>”You are in your new home, I am your new daddy.” I opened the door to my side room. I put him down in a little bed. Half of the room was walled off with a knee high separator.
>”Daddeh!” the little foal chirped happily
>”Now now “ I said quietly “calm down or you will wake…”
>”Daddeh!” a third voice joined in, then a fourth “Daddeh home?”
> From the glow of a night light two older foals appeared. Once was a deep turquoise coated Unicorn. The second a bright pink Pegasus.
>DAS RITE! I had saved them from the mill after all! Some quick narrative trickery to paint me as a total monster.
>I calmed down the little fuckers. Introduced their new friend and set them to bed. I slept for a short while, then to taking care of my new 3 fluffy family.
>That is all for now, Lots of killing with KIll-Mother but the Clandestine shit is over with for now.
>Never heard back from Bossman about the site. Kill-Mother did let me know he would hit up the place every now and again for much success.
>I will report in with any new occurrences.

Peace
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>11285489
Good shit
>>
>>11277409
Anyone else prefer emotional fluffy abuse over physical?

Fluffies are so fucking stupid and innocent that it's so satisfying to use it against them either by mentally torturing them or destroying their innocence. Plus their tiny attention spans makes them perfect emotional punching bags since they'll never become jaded or wise to your abuse.

But I'm personally not to into physical abuse or straight up killing them. Maybe a little physical abuse but not cutting off their legs or cooking them or anything like that.
>>
File: pillow.png (264KB, 500x4935px) Image search: [Google]
pillow.png
264KB, 500x4935px
>>11286878
I agree, but I also like the emotional abuse of pillowing a fluffy.
>>
>>11285489
This was fucking great. I love the concept of fluffy population control and it's one of my favorite aspects of the fandom.

We need more stories involving fluffy population control. Also since Fluffies pretty much have no rights like other animals I can see abusers usually being overlooked and given a pass if their activities become public but if someone is hoarding them like some crazy cat lady then they'll step in to take them away and reinforce the laws regarding fluffies.

I'd imagine there would be certain regulations regarding Fluffy breeding too considering the population issue and the problems it causes.
>>
File: sketty day cancelled.png (2MB, 1200x4480px) Image search: [Google]
sketty day cancelled.png
2MB, 1200x4480px
>>11287211
Yeah I can see the enjoyment in that. You kinda have the best of both worlds and I can see it being a popular/common form of abuse between abusers in-universe.

Another thing I like is pitting them against each other or fluffies bullying other fluffies. Fluffies are of course created to love and play but they can easily be conditioned to be mean to each other or have one fluffy be the subject of multiple fluffy bullies.

Pic related kinda touches upon this in the ending. Since the fluffies clearly have disdain for the one that ruined "sketty day".
>>
>>11287449
I think you'll enjoy this
https://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/46756
https://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/46757

some fluffy POV sadbox with population control
>>
>>11287780
>owns 3 fluffies
>has wall to wall carpeting IN THE SAFE ROOM
>>
File: just fucking die.png (63KB, 868x1000px) Image search: [Google]
just fucking die.png
63KB, 868x1000px
>>11281936

>idk why

You don't? You seriously don't know why some people get upset about screaming shitheads raping babies? Hellgremlins are MADE for the sole reason of making you angry and it's more of an anomaly that some people enjoy them in the first place!

You're like a futafag posting your shit where it isn't welcome. "Why is everyone so upset? This is the same as girls, even if it has a cock and balls. And the thread I made about men in dresses died of inactivity so that must mean it belongs in this thread, right?"
>>
>>11286878

>Anyone else prefer emotional fluffy abuse over physical?

Yes, I'd say most of the fandom does. Anything could be tortured, but fluffies are intelligent enough to suffer mentally. I just love mindgames, guilt-tripping and all-around setting the fluffies to hate themselves.
>>
>>11288257
I also love that they're so stupid and trusting that they will always love you no matter how abusive you are and how much they believe you truly hate them.

That and they're so physically weak that they can never defend themselves and lash out, not that they have the mental capacity to even think they would ever hurt their "mummies" or "daddies".

And since they're so naive and trusting they consider everything and everyone around them their friend which can get them in trouble, which of course results in accidental/unintentional abuse.
>>
>>11288174
what a terrible analogy, if you look at the booru the stuff with hellgremlins is far more common than what you like, so clearly you're in a very small minority here yet you act like you speak for everyone. No one is giving you a hard time for liking what you like, but what we don't like is you screaming STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE, FLUFFIES ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE WHAT I WANT THEM TO BE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please cease doing that.
>>
File: dead baby.png (566KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dead baby.png
566KB, 1000x1000px
>>11288884

The hellgremlins are common now because they pretty much killed the original fandom. Artists who enjoyed the fandom have been leaving since the first wave of hellgremlins struck the booru, because the booru they once enjoyed started getting more and more content that just left them feeling angry instead. And the less original fluffy artists there were, the less anyone who'd enjoy the original fluffies wanted to join the fandom because it looked like the shit-covered ragefest was all there was. Just compare the state of fluffy fandom now and three years ago and you'll see why it was called the golden age.

Why do you like hellgremlins? I presume you hate them too since that's only emotion they're designed to invoke, so why do you want to spend your time with something that makes you angry? Don't try to claim it's about justice when any story without human abusers is about the evil fluffies getting away scott-free.
>>
File: 1503755677328.jpg (40KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1503755677328.jpg
40KB, 447x275px
>Your favorite Anon has returned
>An Anon who has truly lost his shit
>A deranged cunt who can only experience shadenfreude or pure carnal rage
>Cruel in ways that make even the most hardened abusers turn their noses
>Please put your hands together for Anon!

I just want these fuckers to leave me alone. But they won't ever just leave.
They bring this upon themselves, I am like an elder god to them, and I will enact horrors unknowable on them.

>Haha fascinating stuff, Anon. What do you have for us today?

What?

>What sort of horrible shit did you do today?

What is there to do that hasn't already been done?

>Come on, Anon. The viewers are waiting.

I lost everything, so I had to take everything. I just wanted to make them kill eachother, but I couldn't do it!

>Did you have anything special for the viewers tonight?

Oh, yes... This is Rosie. She sleeps on a blanket made from the pelts of her own foals. I locked her in the basement with no food and offered her to trade her babies for ravioli. Everyday I remind her that she chose this option.

>Well then... What else do you have for tonight?

I like to trigger the 'wan die' loop and keep them alive. I've got this whole room full of fluffies begging for death and I go in there and read.

>Well that looks like all the time we have for tonight.
>>
>>11289093
oh please, if artists are leaving its merely because they got bored and moved on to something else
>>
>>11289093
>Why do you like hellgremlins? I presume you hate them too since that's only emotion they're designed to invoke, so why do you want to spend your time with something that makes you angry? Don't try to claim it's about justice when any story without human abusers is about the evil fluffies getting away scott-free.
m8 you're reading into this way too much
>>
>>11289093
here's something 3 years old, it was just as common then as it is now

I can't believe there are people who actually have nostalgia goggles for fucking fluffy ponies of all things, god you really are pathetic.
>>
File: cave explorer.jpg (169KB, 964x930px) Image search: [Google]
cave explorer.jpg
169KB, 964x930px
>>11289171

Have you talked with any of them? Fluffy fandom turning into shit is THE single most common reason for that. Pretty much all the artists who have left the booru have said that this is no longer the fandom they enjoyed, and that's pretty understandable when the hellgremlins are literally the opposite of fluffies in every way conceivable. Why would anyone who enjoys abusing innocent fluffies stick around in a fandom that's more about fluffy assholes abusing everything around them?
>>
>>11289296
people honestly said that?

what drama queens
>>
>>11289201

That's not an answer.

It seems to me you're into hellgremlins just because anger is compelling. Bad news sell well, and something that makes you angry catches attention more easily that something that makes you happy. You're watching hellgremlins because your brain is hardwired to keeping tabs on these imaginary enemies, not because it makes you happy.

If I'm wrong, then please do explain why you're a fan of the most infuriating shit imaginable.
>>
>>11289394
idk, I like the kind of fluffies you like and I like the kind you don't like

fluffy pov sadbox is my favorite though, with the fluffies meeting bad ends simply because of their own stupidity and inability to deal with nature

That's why I say you're reading too far into this stuff, do I need a list of reasons why I like something? I just like it.
>>
>>11289269

Checked it myself. Yes, there were exceptions even then, but those were the exceptions instead of the norm. Like how fluffies with smarty syndrome were the exceptional selfish fluffies but later newfags thought smarty was just what male fluffies are called because that's all they ever saw. And in hellgremlin fandom the word smarty is practically meaningless when all their fluffies are utter sociopaths to an equal degree.
>>
>>11289447
instead of complaining that no one is drawing what you want either draw it yourself or pay an artist to draw it for you
>>
File: Fluffy bugbox.jpg (275KB, 1400x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy bugbox.jpg
275KB, 1400x1252px
>>11289469

That's a common argument, but it doesn't work. I really did draw a lot back when I had more hope for the fandom but it was like serving muffins to make a banquet of shit more appealing, especially when simultaneously the fluffy threads at /b/ were promoting smarties as the only form of fluffies there was. All the time spent drawing was basically wasted, since the fandom as a whole was becoming unappealing to the people it was made for.
>>
What I want to know is, why do hellgremlin fans demand that their shit should be injected in the regular fandom?

You must realize that the "worst of humanity" fluffies are not the same as "too innocent for this world" fluffies, so why do you always act so baffled when someone likes the one but not the other?

Why can't we have two threads for the two different fandoms when they are too diagonally opposed to coexist?
>>
>>11289535
k
>>
>>11289320

Well, they are artists.

Also hellgremlin stuff sucks and is boring.
>>
File: 1456553223898.jpg (32KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
1456553223898.jpg
32KB, 620x368px
>>11289577

I think someone's fetish is telling what their personality is.

The people who like the hellgremlin stuff are obviously titillated by the abuse stories. Likely, the place themselves as the abuser or a witness to the abuse. While it's not to say they would engage in animal abuse or worse, it does show that part of their brain likes malicious and antisocial behavior.

So they actually like the act of abuse on this degree, of pushing their own interests to affect others or focusing exclusively on the element that stimulates them the most.

But artists leaving is to be expected. People can have a macabe interest in dark stories or violence but people lose that interest or it becomes upsetting to them. The horror movie genre with it's trends show that you can only shock people for so long before they simply turn away.
>>
>>11290735

Now you're just dancing around the issue. It's obvious that fluffy fans of both types like abuse, that has never been the mystery here.

The question is why fans of unrepentantly evil fluffies pretend not to see their diffierence with innocently good fluffies. It's not that fucking difficult to grasp, is it?

And again, very few people have left because of darkness or violence, most people have left because more and more content is geared towards pissing them off. If your favorite porn site switched from females to males, would you still keep visiting it like nothing changed?
>>
Just throwing my two cents into the whole hellgremlin vs "pure" fluffies argument:

Headcanons will always overrule perceived hivecanon. If someone draws their fluffies or likes their fluffies being shitstained rapists and murderers, that's on them. The same is true for people that want them to just be carefree, derpy little shits that just want hugs and skettis. If you don't like one interpretation, ignore it. Draw and write the other. In a perfect world, I'd love there to be a healthy balance of both on the booru.

Personally, I prefer my fluffies to be happy-go-unlucky. They're pure little bastards, and there's little that changes that unless affected upon by a cruel human or a cruel environment. Which is pretty damn common, because for some reason, tragedy follows fluffies. To me, they're the embodiments of how cold and uncaring the world can be to the hopeful. Most of them get shat on, but you can revel in those rare moments when they're shown mercy and given happy lives.

I like diving into the aspects of taking care of these floofy weirdos as well. I love animals, and fluffies are designed to be pets. I personally would find it a fun and challenging experience raising something so cute with the reasoning power of a kindergartener.

I also reject the PETA origin. It's pretty goddamn weak. Instead, I ascribe to an origin I feel makes more sense: in order to make a Christmas deadline, Hasbio releases an incomplete product. So, you get creatures with weak bowels and bladders, lame catchphrases, poor construction, and an obsession with procreation. This, and due to the initial price point makes them an unpopular toy, leading to many released by families and unsold units culled or released by Hasbio, who by this point has gone bankrupt. Feral infestations are a big deal, but not "clogging drains" level. After a few years, they reemerge in popularity as domestic pets.

And the above is the beauty of fluffies: variety of headcanon. We should be embracing that.
>>
>>11286733
>>11287449

Thanks for the support! I enjoy my little part of fluffdom. Planning to do some hugboxing as well as some weirdbox (around exsterminsation) in the future. Diversification is the key!
>>
File: 1500745333133.png (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500745333133.png
149KB, 800x800px
Posting dancies.
>>
File: 1500745346163.png (316KB, 1215x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1500745346163.png
316KB, 1215x1485px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1466811402768.png (2MB, 1500x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1466811402768.png
2MB, 1500x4100px
>>
File: Cuban_Pete.jpg (694KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Cuban_Pete.jpg
694KB, 2400x2400px
>>
File: babbeh_dance.jpg (185KB, 1099x620px) Image search: [Google]
babbeh_dance.jpg
185KB, 1099x620px
>>
File: dance_stumps.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dance_stumps.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1501998809169.png (309KB, 1134x721px) Image search: [Google]
1501998809169.png
309KB, 1134x721px
>>
File: dancie.png (710KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dancie.png
710KB, 900x900px
>>
File: Dancing_Fluffy_Legs.png (497KB, 1500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing_Fluffy_Legs.png
497KB, 1500x1750px
>>
File: Dancie_Tribute_3.png (30KB, 544x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Dancie_Tribute_3.png
30KB, 544x1295px
>>
File: g14096.gif (542KB, 1372x829px) Image search: [Google]
g14096.gif
542KB, 1372x829px
What's the thoughts on /trash/ about the squickbox thing they tried to push on /b/?
>>
File: 1498569536459.png (734KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498569536459.png
734KB, 900x900px
>>11292219
Dancie spam got combo broke.
>>
File: 1498827541516.jpg (389KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498827541516.jpg
389KB, 800x600px
>>
>>11292262
Squickbox? Do expand?
>>
File: Fluffy_Cam.jpg (229KB, 900x743px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy_Cam.jpg
229KB, 900x743px
>>11292336
Basically, the weird awkward feeling you get from listening to fluffy's talk about sex in their baby talk and with their childish minds or just having sex at uncomfortable and awkward times. I guess the whole point was to illicit cringe. A lot mistook it from straight fluffy porn
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 768x1024px
Basically spamming random shit I enjoy now.
>>
File: cooling_baby.png (166KB, 540x1520px) Image search: [Google]
cooling_baby.png
166KB, 540x1520px
>>
File: knowledge_transfer.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge_transfer.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>
File: fluffycanintospace.jpg (63KB, 1168x546px) Image search: [Google]
fluffycanintospace.jpg
63KB, 1168x546px
>>
>>11292384
I'd love to see more from this artist. These fluffies are just adorable morons and that pillowfluff is the sweetest thing.
>>
File: Hey_Wadies.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hey_Wadies.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Cheese_Toy.png (629KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese_Toy.png
629KB, 900x900px
>>
>>11292148
post the rest
>>
>>11292476
There's more? I've got a bad feeling about this...
>>
File: rosie and blue 3.png (2MB, 1500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
rosie and blue 3.png
2MB, 1500x5000px
>>11292502
>>
File: rosie and blue 4.png (2MB, 2500x3600px) Image search: [Google]
rosie and blue 4.png
2MB, 2500x3600px
>>11292553
>>
>>11292557
So, it does go to shit. Sad day.
>>
>>11292573
>>
>>11292597
and that's all there is, I guess its up to you to decide how it ends for them
>>
>>11292597
>>11292628
Oh. This is where those piece of shit abuser kids came from. I'd like to think they at least make it to adulthood
>>
>>11292695
That, or the older brother dies protecting the younger, and the younger makes it to adulthood a strong yet traumatized fluffy.
>>
>>11292271
Fuck dancie babbehs
>>
>>11292357
Well in many HCs the only reason fwral fluffies are still arround is because the reproduce like rabbits.
>>
>>11292357

That sounds like my favorite thing. I have a perverted sense of humor in general, and I find it hilarious how fluffies don't even understand sex beyond "special huggies make babies" and "no-no-place is not for touchies". It's also what makes sexual abuse so great, violating them on a level they can't even properly conceptualize.

Did you save anything from the thread? I would absolutely love to see its content!
>>
>>11292392
How did it put the elmet on?
>>
>>11292982

Weirdbox and fluffy mysteries.
>>
>>11292898
There wasn't really a thread of the stuff per se, and most discussion of it on /b/ was people rejecting it outright or posting porn like Pumpkiin mistaking it for squickbox. I don't really think it's meant as a sexual abuse category so much as a sexual comedy as well. I've been puzzling over what the OP the first time it popped up wanted, and I feel like I've got a decent grasp on it.

Examples they get posted a lot are like:
"Male foal enfs the hell out of a mare while sucking on a pacifier"
"Two foals just finish up their special huggies, staggering over to a mare, calling them good babies for making babies and suckling on her, unaware they're siblings."
Shit like that.
>>
>>11293156
Something like that "You're a Rapist" comic that was being posted in /b/ a while ago?
>>
File: danceh_babeh.jpg (294KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
danceh_babeh.jpg
294KB, 768x1024px
>>11292854
Fuck you. The babies will continue to dance.
>>
>>11293173
Eh....the sex portrayed was supposed to be consensual. Like, "this is awkward shit fluffies do. Cringe away." We already have a ton of fluffy rape.
>>
Anyone got ideas for games fluffies could play? Huggie-tag and hide-and-seek are classics and the scooty-ride mentioned in >>11278802 sound nice, but what else can you come up with?

There's also blocks and balls, and other things fluffies could play with would be interesting too.
>>
>>11293230
Nothing beats an old fashioned fluffy race. Just have them run from on side of the saferoom to the other. They're likely more popular with pegasi given their inherent competitive nature.

Block stacking games, ring stacking toys, basically any kind of stacking toy would be good for fluffies. They seem to inherently understand the concept of stacking.

You couldn't really teach them complex board games like Monopoly or Risk, and card games are out of the question because of their lack of opposable thumbs. However, simple match and logic games like Simon would be fun for fluffies. They'd appreciate the colors if nothing else.

If you get a cooperative lot, you may be able to teach them the bitch basics of soccer.
>>
>>11293178
Dancie babbehs are the bestest of babbehs.
>>
>>11292357
That is pretty jokes. Fluffydom has something for all.
>>
>>11293310
>Nothing beats an old fashioned fluffy race.

This makes me think...why haven't we seen more stories where fluffies are used in illegal gambling? Like, fluffy racing could be a profitable and easy to run operation.

I'd say we should see more fluffy fights, too. I've only seen them once, in the Red Baron story.
>>
>>11293230
Take any toy a 2-4 year old toy. Little shuts are occupied by blocks 24/7. It not a hard thing to fill small minds.
>>
>>11285489
this anon still around? sent you a message on booru if it was you who uploaded.
>>
File: 1461302194411.png (206KB, 810x549px) Image search: [Google]
1461302194411.png
206KB, 810x549px
>>
>>11293618
this is a good fluffy, this is what all fluffies should aspire to be.
>>
There is no point to gratuitous sadism, corruption of innocence, and violence unless it is sexual. Your community has a long way to go. And what of it does exists is gay. Apply yourselves.
>>
>>11293531
>message
Ya I'm here. Only able to log into the borru when I'm off work.

What is up?
>>
>>11293674
look up pumpiikin, or FTR "Attack of the WAI boner" (shameless self plug) on booru. there are also a few others by other people
>>
>>11293771
just wondering if it is ok if i mix in your HC into a story i just thought of doing, but if i get the go ahead, i will be killing Mother-Killer in a hasbio related mission to where they should never have gone.

usually i do not ask when i write up a story featuring other peoples characters unless it has been months since they have been active, so figured i would ask before doing anything.
>>
File: image.png (732KB, 1080x1398px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
732KB, 1080x1398px
>>
>>11293812
wow.. just re read that and i derped it up in my meaning...

I usually do not ask someone who has an established story to write something with their characters if they have been inactive for a few months, which is why i am asking you since you are active.
>>
>>11293856
the kid is a werewolf?
>>
>>11294005
or a gremlin O.o
>>
>>11293674
k
>>
>>11293812
>>11293860
Go nuts man. I'm just here for the ride. Throw kill-mother as a tag. We can make him boroo cannon lol.
I will confirm this over pm once I'm free.
>>
>>11294213
cool, i will get on it here in a second. =)
>>
>>11294213
btw, around what time frome does your story take place, like how many years after the fluffies were set loose?
>>
>>11294425
No idea. Kind of a timeless story. If I had the peg it, first few years after first contact.
>>
>>11294585
cool, i can work with that.
>>
>>11294585
is Kill-Mother the same guy from the first story?
>>
>>11295027
Nope. Main partner is Jack. KM is a trial partnering.
>>
>>11295244
ahh kk so Jack is from the first and second story and KM from third?
>>
>>11295324
Word
>>
File: 1413970262351.png (116KB, 600x4230px) Image search: [Google]
1413970262351.png
116KB, 600x4230px
>>
>>11296112
things like this do nothing for me
>>
>>11296355
What do it for you then?
>>
>>11278501
>>11278520
I'll take Fluffy Classic over hellgremlins.

But then again, I'm more into cute and/or sad stuff over outright hateful and negative.

It's kinda sad that the Hellgremlin aspect has become the more known version of Fluffies.
>>
File: 1460854742279.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460854742279.png
1MB, 800x1280px
>>11296779

Me too. When I browse fluffies I want them to make me happy, but I ended up quitting the booru when every visit there started making me angry instead.

I'm hoping derpibooru could work as the new bastion for positive fluffy content, the booru is lost since like here, the hellgremlin fans are zealously opposed to even tagging their stuff as such.
>>
>>11296857
I remember trying to offset the balance on that booru, with a bunch of fluffy subspecies that were either a)just silly, or b)sturdier than normal fluffies.

A recent look at the booru shows that one has made a sort-of reemergence, with the Bumblefluffs.
>>
>>11296935
I'm trying... sure i got some hellremlin smarties but over all i try to make fluffies lovable... -FuzzyTheRed
>>
>>11296378
sadbox, not just abuse
>>
There is one hellgremlin-esque series I liked, but I think it was for the wrong reasons.

It was the Princess Snowball storyline, especially when she was convincing a little foal into becoming a massive fatty.
>>
>>11296857
>skyrim gameplay.jpg
>>
>>11295573
stories done
>>
>>11297518
Nice man, Throw the link here is you have it up.
>>
>>11299103
https://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/48040

been up for awhile
>>
>>11299208
wow it is riddled with mistakes... some litters missing, an extra word or the wrong word here and there... i should fix that at some point.
>>
anyone here play the Fluffy Flash games ? i remember trying one. but got bored quick i figure that they stopped working on it. i think it had to do with a petstore
>>
>>11293178
I miss Watermelon and Merlin :(
>>
>>
File: cooking.png (3MB, 720x3900px) Image search: [Google]
cooking.png
3MB, 720x3900px
fun fact, chickens are sometimes prepared this way in french cuisine
>>
File: 1503357178130.jpg (651KB, 1800x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1503357178130.jpg
651KB, 1800x1569px
>>
>>11303323

Nice! I love how utterly misplaced their one point of hope is.
>>
File: 1491908436326.jpg (130KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1491908436326.jpg
130KB, 540x721px
This fluffy stuff is the most autistic stuff I've ever seen.

Sad box, hellgremlin shit, scat, hug box, and other box stuff aside it's that typified language that is the worse.

>Nummies
>Sketti
>Sowwystick
>Enf
>spweshal fwend

It makes everything a rigid set of responses. Worse, to that degree it makes every fluffy story rigid in its roles.
>>
Fwuffy want pway
>>
>>11305936
yeah the box stuff is pretty autistic

particulary hugbox: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hug_box
>>
>>11306330
* tosses ball out in the yard for Fluffy *
>>
>>11305936

Fluffies have a limited vocabulary, but it shouldn't limit the things they can talk about. The limiting factor tends to be the lack of creativity instead, especially with generic abuse that doesn't have opportunities for dialogue anyway.

In essence, fluffyspeak is similar to the constructed language toki pona: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toki_Pona
>>
BEGONE
>>
>>
Whady Wendy is incredibly underrated as far as fluffy artists. Too bad she never put out a lot of stuff.
>>
>>11311175
>>11311193
>>11311216
>>11311234
I forgot the artists actual name is TanTan Wendy is just the character.
>>
>>11311234
So did the stampede kill that last one?
Also I have no idea if the smarty survived
>>
>>11311234
i can't even fucking tell what's going on
>>
>>11311587
>>11311661
Smarty tried to start shit and got fucked by the other fluffies and the pink one got trampled in the stampede.
>>
>>11293470
I had an idea where fluffies are used for games of Russian Roulette instead of people. I got the idea from The Deer Hunter.
>>
>>11311784
>sed for games of Russian Roulette instead of people. I got the idea from The Deer Hun

That's silly, how would they handle a gun. For that matter, how secure a room would you need to be safe from armed accident prone physics defying fluffies.
>>
>>11311868
The fluffies wouldn't handle them, people would.
>>
>>11311887
so russian roulette where people gamble with fluffies.
Doesn't seem dangerous or exciting
>>
>>11311978
Not for the people. For the fluffies though, it'd be terrifying.
>>
File: 1465029003407.gif (899KB, 950x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465029003407.gif
899KB, 950x700px
>>
File: fluffy poro in trouble.png (1003KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy poro in trouble.png
1003KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>11314097
read it left column top down, then right column top down
>>
>>11314119
even then I don't get wtf happened

the cinnamon bun caught on fire and burned her to death?
>>
File: 1500730065733.png (169KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500730065733.png
169KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1504123554165.png (34KB, 602x252px) Image search: [Google]
1504123554165.png
34KB, 602x252px
>>11281955
>>
>>11315043
its annie, a child from a video game that controls fire. she burned the cinnamon bun and unleashed "tibbers" a stuffed teady bear possesed with the spirit of a demon bear annie killed. its heavily implied that the poro is fucked.
>>
>>11315207
It amazes me how much of a cowardly bitch the mother is.
>>
>>11305071
Plot twist, it's a stallion.
>>
File: enfie_babbeh_276.jpg (709KB, 1280x1279px) Image search: [Google]
enfie_babbeh_276.jpg
709KB, 1280x1279px
>>11316807
Ya know, I half expected that.
>>
>>11314097
What does this go to do with fluffy ponies?
>>
>>11316673
no kidding, the human should punish her for not placing the foal into the litterbox. it is too high for the foal to get into, and is right next to it, so it is completely the mares fault.
>>
anyone here make fluffy green text stories ?
>>
>>
File: Untitled17.jpg (98KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled17.jpg
98KB, 768x768px
>>11317638
>>
>>11315043
>he doesn't play league of legendary nerds
>>
File: 10000 miliseconds in mspaint.jpg (34KB, 602x252px) Image search: [Google]
10000 miliseconds in mspaint.jpg
34KB, 602x252px
>>11315216
fixed
>>
>>11308326
Not I want to learn some Toki Pona
>>
>TFW got a TWO YEAR ban on the booru for telling some autist to "KYS."

K E K
E
K
>>
>>11318757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
>>
>>11319192
This is the second time this has happened to me. The last was years ago (obviously). Apparently I was spamming despite having only posted once. The fucking hair-trigger on those fags. You'd think they'd all have a thicker skin given that they're all about literally killing small defenseless animals. Fuck me though, amiright?
>>
>>11319305
link what you got banned for and I'll decide if you are the autist or not
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (60KB, 702x742px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
60KB, 702x742px
>>11319352
When you get banned you straight can't access the site. Though like I said, It was just literally "KYS." If I recall correctly, some shithead called two shitheads edgy for standard abuse shit. I said thing and now I'm banned. No justice in the world, you ask me
>>
>>11319573
see you in 2 years :^)
>>
I feel like there's a distinct lack of fluffy comics that adapt torture scenes from movies, like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBJERznOgA
>>
>>11320068
Bitch, you know it. I did it once, I'll do it again. Them effie babbehs got me like
>>
save
>>
>>11321736
>>
I'm board as fuck today. Post some pics and I'll throw green text stories about them up.
>>
File: The Pit.png (1MB, 1168x1446px) Image search: [Google]
The Pit.png
1MB, 1168x1446px
>>11322833
>>
>>11293618
>>11293634
This is also a dream.
>>
>>11317435
Agreed, but the owner is clearly a raging moron.
>>
>>11317650
>Sky daddeh
Ftfy
>>
>>11322842
>Experiment going fine.
>You work for a lab, managing micro-fluffs.
>You have no bio-engineering experience, but the job is jokes for a English degree.
>Watching the little Fluffs live out there subterranean lives.
>Typical restarted behavior, Smarties being dicks, brownies being shunned, Fluffs stuck in holes, Fluffs covered in shit.
>The Lab-coats want to run an experiment, in the same vein of the Rat paradise from the 1970's
>What is the optimal population for Fluffys?
>How long until unlimited food in a confined space leads to a hell hole?
>This set looked OK, 10 of the originals are surprisingly still alive, a small batch of foals.
>But a nightmare awaited, overpopulation resulted in sickness, mental illness, violence, cannibalism.
>These little fucks seemed happy now, but in... look at calendar... 6 months they will be like the rest.
>You move to the next one way-mirror cage. A red fluffy is eating the face of a deceased foal, everything covered in shit.
>You make a note and move on down the line.
>>
File: 7.png (153KB, 446x553px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
153KB, 446x553px
I hate the thought of animal abuse, and yet seeing these things murdered, tortured and abused in the most brutal ways imaginable is so satisfying.
>>
>>11323813
Agreed. When i stumbled upon these threads back in /b/, i thought the abuse was a bit over the top, but after like 2-5 threads i was hooked. I never made a big deal like "Why are people posting shit like this, do you fap to it?" and other such butthurt comments. I found these threads therapeutic, and they allow for a good vent of anger honestly.
>>
I love fluffies and find them therapeutic too, but goddamn I hate the hellgremlins! I know that's their entire point, but I stopped visiting fluffybooru when visiting it started to just make you angry instead.

I want fluffies to be stressballs that cry and wonder why someone would do such things to them, not shitty shitheads that already abuse themselves so why should you even bother.
>>
File: 1501768464039.jpg (840KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501768464039.jpg
840KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>
>>11325418
yes, we know

you can stop telling us now
>>
>>11322833
My offer still stands
>>
>>11317727
I don't like mobas
>>
File: box tipped over.jpg (87KB, 933x855px) Image search: [Google]
box tipped over.jpg
87KB, 933x855px
>>
>>11322833

This should make for a good fluffy POV story.
>>
>>11326469
damn... nice
>>
>>11326363
what's going on here?
>>
>>11326386
>You are a fluffy foal, White fur and sparkly red mane
>You love you mother, she gives you milk, warmth, softly sung songs.
>Daddy is good. He is not like you.
>He is huge, can pick you up, has deep and loud voice.
>You chirp and play with your brothers and sisters, they are all colorful and bright like you.
>You feel something plop from your back end, no worries, mother will lick you clean and tell you how good you are.
>You see your siblings do the same
>Daddy enters the room.
>"SUNSHINE YOU FUCKING BITCH! I TOLD YOU TO TEACH YOUR FOALS TO SHIT IN THE LITTERBOX!"
>'Litterbox', this word is new and long. Not simple like 'wuv' and 'hug'
>"S-S-Sowwy Daddeh! Sunshine Teach Babbehs Tommowow?" Your mother replies.
>"YOU SAID THAT YESTERDAY AND THEW DAY BEFORE!"
>You begin to feel fear, you nuzzel up to your sister a she holds her head in her hoofs.
>"Sunshine Sowwy Daddeh! Babbeh make good poopies tomowwow!"
>Daddy grabs you, pulling you away from you sister with a tight grip and speed.
>You squirm in anxiety. Daddy has never been so rough whit you.
>The only thing that comes to your mind is expressed in voice.
>"Chirp"
>"Nuuu Daddeh!"
"SHUT UP SUNSHINE! YOU BEGGED FOR BABIES AND NOW YOU SPOIL THEM. HERE IS HOW YOU TEACH THEM!"
>You feel Daddy's hand move, then after a few moments you are let go
>You fall onto something rough. Something sticks to your hooves when you step. It is harsh and course
>You then smell something, 'Poopies' comes to your mind but you know not how to say it.
>The smell is strong, a large piece of dark brown matter lied a few inches away.
>You eyes water as you turn your head.
>"Nuu! Mummeh save Bebbeh!"
>"STOP RIGHT THERE SUNSHINE! YOU ARE A BAD FLUFFY FOR NOT TEACHING YOU FOALS! YOU ARE GOING TO THE SORRY BOX!"
>you try to leave the course ground but cannot, the smooth blue walls are to high.
>You see your mom, head low, tears in her eyes as she heads to a black box, a place you never go.
>>
>>11326920
Pt2
>Then the next wave of smells hits you, you vomit up your mothers milk.
>You chirp in distress.
>You hear daddy's voice
>"You little one go to your bed until your mothers comes out of the sorry box! Any of you wonder out will go in the litter box!
>You hear daddy's foot stop the ground and the sound of your brothers and sisters chirping as they flee to bed.
>You wish you could be in the bed with them, warm and safe.
>You chirp in sadness.
>"Now you! You are going to stay there until you learn to shit properly!"
>He leaves the room. You do not understand.
>You cough as the smell overwhelms you again fro a moment. You move but cannot escape it.
>The ground is coarse and hard at some places. You do not know why.
>You hear your mother sobbing.
>You are sad. You cry. Are you a bad fluffy?

>>11326469
Jokes. I will hit this one up later on tonight
>>
>>11326920
>>11327046

Excellent! I really like the scared confusion and lack of understanding in this.

Here's another picture I'd absolutely love to read a fluffy POV story about.
>>
>>11326879

The box tipped over.
>>
File: 1501179422485.jpg (333KB, 1343x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1501179422485.jpg
333KB, 1343x1090px
>>
>>11327669
'll try to squeeze one out tonight.
>>
>>11327707
So what, it's bigger than the box and could easily reach in to flip it on its side again.
>>
File: Paint Job.jpg (784KB, 1150x7000px) Image search: [Google]
Paint Job.jpg
784KB, 1150x7000px
>>11329204
That's the point. Fluffies are too goddamn dumb to do just that. You're trying to apply sound logic and reasoning to fluffies.
>>
>>11330071
Who's the artist for these?
>>
File: Oh No.png (1MB, 1100x4156px) Image search: [Google]
Oh No.png
1MB, 1100x4156px
>>11331766
Mcgonnogal.
>>
File: Cleveland.png (413KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cleveland.png
413KB, 1400x800px
>>11331801
Samefagging, but I absolutely fucking love the little detail of having dice be "blocks" for foals. It's adorable.
>>
>>11332045
Nope, jist newfagging
>>
>>11326469
"Don't you fucking dare stop now you little shit!"
>I was getting close, these two little shit rats where not going to fuck it up!
>I got them one month ago.
>After some grooming this was their first show.
>Better to have the real deal to watch than lame pay-per-view online.
>3$, some fluffy food, and a box got me this far.
>The orange one was crying.
>I did not give a shit if they where from the same litter, they where mine now.
>It would have been easier using a foal-light, but that would of freaked out the pair.
"Faster! Im not hearing enough 'ENF'!"
>The brown one started to pick up the tempo, so did my strokes.
"Nuuuu huuu huuu"
>I started to hear some squishy noises.
>Fucking gold time.
>We blew our loads at the same time.
>After a moment of bliss I wiped up with a rag.
>The two where on the ground whimpering, tears in the eyes.
"Clean up this mess"
"Wif cloth?"
"No you fucking retards, with your tongues. If I see a spot on the floor your both getting the sorry stick."
>Tears start flowing as they start to lick the floors sweet juices.
>I go get a beer
>Time to watch the game.
>>
>>11333045
>where
>>
>>11333047
fuck... story ruined
>>
>>
>>11327669
>You are a foal, you are happy.
>You have a mother who loves you, she sings you songs.
>You have friends to play with, you have fun
>Then two men come. One picks up your friend.
"Ok Bob, you need to neuter all o these dumb fucks"
"Cool man, just a quick clip right?"
"Ya, they will heal quickly, if not there will always be more fluffs."
>You do not understand what they say.
>But you know it will be good,
>Your friend looks at the man.
"Upsies?"
>Suddenly your friend screams, there is red water falling into your box.
>You do not understand why your friend is screaming.
>Men are good, they feed and give Fluffys upsies!
>Friends Mother comes.
"Wy Bebbeh owwies?"
"Mummah, no-no's biggest huwties!"
>The man drops your friend, grabs another
"Nuuuuu!"
>You have scary poopies
>Why do man hurt Friends No-No's?
>You second friend screams, there is red water.
>You hide behind your mother
>The man moves her out of the way and picks you up
"Nuuu big owwies, wan no-no's!"
>You feel cold metal between your legs, your no-no's
>You try to break free but you fail
>You feel the metal move, then blinding pain.
>You scream
>You feel the man let go, you fall.
>You feel pain on your no-no's.
>You run to your mother, she holds you
>You look down and see red water and huwties where your no-no's used to be.
"Wy no-no's huwt Mummah?"
>She does not give a sufficient answer. She never does.
>>
>>11331766
>>11331801
*Mcgonagall
>>
File: 1481254473686.jpg (228KB, 1495x963px) Image search: [Google]
1481254473686.jpg
228KB, 1495x963px
>>
File: 1481600587721.jpg (111KB, 500x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1481600587721.jpg
111KB, 500x1393px
>>
>>11333552
What a colossal faggot. I would've told that fluffy "No, they're deader than dogshit. This is why we have rules."
>>
>>
>>11333916
>"Ok Bob, you need to neuter all o these dumb fucks"
terrible dialog, people don't talk this way
>>
>>11333916
>red water
the fluffyspeak word for blood is boo-boo juice
>>
>>11334533
that's fucking great
>>
File: 1483951496605.png (391KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483951496605.png
391KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: lol.jpg (68KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
68KB, 625x790px
>>
File: contact tape.jpg (99KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
contact tape.jpg
99KB, 1024x767px
>>
Did Chocobo poster stop harassing you guys before you moved here or did he just decide not to follow you here?
>>
>>11336301
He still pops up on the /b/ threads, I never thought of him as a harasser, he played along some times. Larry on the other hand was a pain in the arse.
>>
>>11321770
>>
Spoosh draws the most smooshy fluffies
>>
>>11333916

You write like everyone is a teenager. That is terrible dialogue.

Sadly that is the best Fluffy writing I've seen.
>>
>>11337160
Fuck you and thank you!

>>11335569
A goofe on my part. I was doing internal dialog if there is a defence.
>>
>>11325900
>Leaves pizza rolls out to get cold
>Is obviously full
>Passes out
>Fluffy eats leftovers of a cheap ass frozen entree
>Wake up
>Go into autistic rage and stab the fluffy with a fork

Fucking genius /s
>>
>A man-pulled cart squeaks along as the frail-looking man pedals it along...Behind him he pulls a small wagon. Large enough for two people to sleep inside. Perhaps the man is a homeless person and the wagon is his place of residence. It is too small to be considered a vehicle, and too small to be considered a tiny-home. It also has licences on it so the local authorities can't do anything about it's presence.
>The wagon, an affair made of some reinforced material, perhaps a dense plastic or fiberglass and the color of dark tan with little windows covered with sun-blocking film and a solar panel stored on one side, wheels it's way down a neighborhood street.
>The man pedaling the hobo-house along seems to be in high spirits, his face a permanent smile as his body pedals a tricycle type of conveyance, which also pulls the cart...But as he pedals...if one were to listen hard enough....one could hear the sound of a motor.
>Perhaps it was just the bike-chain to this specially made tricycle.
>But why would a hobo be wearing such a long, white coat in the beginning of September when it was still to warm to wear long clothes yet?
>And why did the man seem hunched over from the side and rear, meanwhile it seemed his body was leaning back when one was to look at the man head-on?...And was the homeless man wearing a piece of armor that was made of that reflective film over clear plastic?
>"Oh, please excuse me. Jest passin' through here." the man would say in a high-pitched but raspy voice...almost as if a boy of tween-age was doing a decent imitation of how he thought an old man would sound like.
>"Move it along, gramps. Can't you see peeps is doin' shit 'round 'ere?" remarked a young wanna-be hoodlum. The old man just nodded, raising a hand up from the handlebars apologetically. "Quite right, young man, quite right. I'm-a goin'."
>>
>>11339677
>It was barely a minute before some of the other black and brown youths, and even a few Russian and Italian Punks ganged up on the old man and knocked him off the trike.
>"MONEY, old Crackah! All'a yo money or we ICE you!" the head thuglet barked out, trying to be as intimidating as possible...
>But the boys start to notice something.
>The man's not even real...it's a life-sized puppet made of paper-maché, some PVC pipes, a mannequin head, or some sort of rudimentary puppet head and the body seemed hollow.
>"You should NOT have done that," says an unamused, disembodied voice that sounds like it comes from a young man of 16 years.
>"'Ey....you dudes seein' this shit?"
>"YO, WHOEVER'S PLAYIN' THIS PRANK, WE TAKIN' YO SHIT!" one of the hood-rats proclaimed as he made his way to the cart. He was hardly a step near it before he was flung harshly from it and up against one of the brick and mortal walls of one of the nearby buildings from some invisible, very strong assailant.
>Three others, a Russian and two black punks pull out weapons and try to make for the cart as well.
>Three more victims tossed hard against bricks. One of them has his own knife shoved into his knee, right between the joint.
>"Yo! What the fuck is this shit!?" cries the Italian-Hispanic hybrid, looking around himself in paranoia.
>>
>>11339931
>The others brought out what weapons they could. Most of them buns with the serial numbers worn away with files, of course. Six in all left wondering just what it was that could toss their compatriots aside like so much light garbage.
>"I'm afraid your toys aren't going to help you."
>A Glock fires off to rounds into the sky as the punk holding it does a very convincing show of bravado, combined with ennui-laden swagger. "Look, bitch. We can tell you nearby. We can hear you as clear as day. Come out a' the mini-bego or we cappin' yo ass while you in i- *BRAHK!!*"
>The others panicked as they had just seen one of the best tough-guys just suddenly shoot himself in the head, right jaw, exiting through the left side of his crown. The hat he had been wearing was now a bloody, chunky mess of brains and bone particles.
>"WHOOOOAH!!! The FUCK, MAN??"
>"SHIT!! SHITT! FUGGIN' SHIH-TT!!
>"NAh! NAH, man! Fuck this! This some next-level Satan magic up in here!" screamed one, dropping his gun and running away.
>"DARIUS, YOU FAGGOT-ASS MUTHA-FUCKER! GET BACK HERE!!"
>...And then there were four.
>>
>>11338987
the human should get abuse for it. like his nono place getting cut off
>>
>>11340222
>"As I said," said the still person-less voice, "you. should not. have done. That..."
>The sound of hooves clopping on pavement could be heard as it was then followed by the sound of the life-sized puppet being put back atop the tricycle. "Do you over-grown wastes flesh have any idea how long it took me to make Ol' Marlon, here?"
>When the punks turn to look at the puppet, what they see is an over-sized fluffy with the better parts of the equine genes fretting over the large pupped like it was a family heirloom.
>It was easily the size of a medium-sized dog, It was as white as snow and had platinum locks and tail. It's fluff seemed more like the fuzz that was on the failed fuzzy-pony line of a decade or so back, and it was an alicorn. It's wings were freakishly large for a fluffy pony, and it's horn looked like could do actual damage, without the aesthetic being lost from it's over-all form.

>"Gad-DAMN!! Ey, MAtt! Ey! Look at d' SIZE o' dis shit-rat, man!!"
>"Lil' Silver Nigger been eatin' his wheaties! Gaw-DAMN!" said one of the remaining black punks before attempting to kick the alicorn in the side at full force. Instead of the Fluffy flying off in an arc like the remainder of punks were expecting. This white alicorn instead was only lifted about a foot from the ground and let out a pained "HWOOPH!~*"
>The next thing anybody knew, before a full laugh could be uttered, the offending black human's legs arms and head were all twisted and crushed out of alignment, his spine bent side-ways as the sound of enraged shuddering could be heard seething up from a now glowing fluffy alicorn.
>>
>>11340340
>Then there were three... One black, one Persian and one Italian.
>They all trained their guns on the glowing abomination; man's mistake of trying to play God. It's horn glowed and it, he, took a long, deep breath before letting out a sigh.
>"Alright...who. else. Wants. to die?"

>Gunfire rang out like a sudden ring of a nightmare. Round after round being shot in the little fluffy freak's direction, desperation and anger written all over the faces of those who had lost their strongest comrades.
>Soon they ran out of bullets and looked on in horror as the impossible stared them down.
>"...Holy Allah," whispered the Persian punk, dropping his weapon as the black one scrambled to re-load.
>Every bullet fired at the alicorn had been caught in mid-air in a bubble-wall formation around the large fluffy, MATRIX style, as his horn and his eyes glowed.
>The black thug's head started to heat up quickly, so hot that he only screamed for a moment before he gurgled, hands falling limply to his sides and his eyes melted out of his head, his brains slopping out through his eye-sockets like chicken and dumplings. He fell in a heap, his gun sliding across the asphalt.
>>
File: 1502686786922.png (593KB, 1403x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502686786922.png
593KB, 1403x1080px
>>
>>11340489
This is too divergent from Canon.
>>
File: medium.png (67KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
67KB, 800x489px
>>
>>11344294
>Fluffies having the intelligence to build good nests

Disgusting
>>
>>11293618
That is cute, I'm a soft bastard for hugbox myself.
>>
So cruel
>>
>>11347352
No shit.
>>
File: 1502707030188.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502707030188.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>
>>11343492
Do not talk to me of canon when shit like the Batman and Robin and Dark Tower movies were made.
Also, fluffy pony canon is always in flux. What is your point, really?
>>
>>11340489
>The punk next to the Persian puked at the sight of the gore before him. His body shook and he started to back away. The Persian thought about running before a strong force lifted up both of them by some unseen hands.
>"I'MSORRY! I'MSORRY, PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE-A-GOD!! I'LL NEVER HURT ANOTHER FLUFFY AS LONG AS I LIVE, PLEASE! I HAVE A FAMILY-"
>The same power that held both of the human scumbags up now clasped the Italian punk's mouth shut. The alicorn observed them both with his sea-colored eyes with a piercing stare through a slight scowl. The eyes of the equine mutant then became less intense as his eyelids lowered into a look of peeved boredom.
>"I can see into your minds, you know...I've seen a lot of the shit you've done...I've seen how many of my kind you have killed or tortured...I have seen what you consider fun and exciting. You're both disgusting..."
>Then the fluffy looked up at the Persian with a hollow stare that belonged in a classic horror movie. The white alicorn's voice became low, belying his mortification. "But you, Asid Mohammud, you...I have looked into your mind and seen that you have done things to some of your own kind just as bad as what you have done to fluffies..."
>The large fluffy slowly trots nearer the Persian's floating body as Asid's throat begins to tighten and he begins scratching at his neck for invisible hands he cannot touch that are obviously choking him.
>"The things you have done to your girl cousins...and to the girls in your neighborhood," the fluffy said, slowly beginning to shake his head, "that's some of the most monstrous -shit- I have -ever- had the horror of witnessing."
>"Gkkk...Allah-Ghk....Allah...*cough*<may I be...accepted...to your loving ->" **SPLACKkkT**
>The Persian's tongue was yanked forcefully out of his mouth.
>"Oh no...my sand-land religioned friend...you don't DESERVE--to have your god hear you... And even if he could, even HE would not forgive you of your sins."
>>
>>11349870
>Slowly the Persian's neck is squeezed tighter still, making his body twist and shake as he tried to grab onto anything that might save him, eyes bugging out, limbs flailing wildly. And soon, from lack of air and blood...the body started to violently jerk and curl slowly up.
>And suddenly, the Persian was released, his bleeding body dropped to the ground. Asid only had a couple of minutes to make it to a hospital at best, breathing desperately, the need to breathe more important to him than the dizzy feeling and the pain.
>And then there was one. As the Persion desperately tried to crawl away, the alicorn directed his attention to the punk he still held aloft with his powers of telekinesis. The teenaged Italian had pissed himself in fear and confusion by now, silently weeping and shaking his head.
>...The alicorn just gave him a look like a tired, disappointed adult to a reckless child. "Ricky, what're you doin'?"
>The alicorn had called the Piesano by his name. "W-what?"
>"What are you doing, Ricardo?...Is your self-esteem really so bad that you have to hang around with pieces of shit like this just to make yourself feel like a man?...And if it hadn't been me to do this to the gang, it would have been a rival gang, or the police. Or WORSE, it could have been the 'familia'...You have a mother that worries about you, a girl back home you're not even married to yet, and a baby son...What-are-you-DOing?"
>Ricardo Giattola was in his own personal hell right now. It was bad enough that he hadn't been with this gang that long, it was not bad enough that this was one of the only REAL ways that he made money, it was not even the worst that the same fluffy who had murdered most of his gang was lecturing him right now.
>No... The worst part was that this little abomination...was right. And that made the Italian begin to weep more openly.
>>
>>11348082
you do realize we're almost certainly going to hit the bump limit far before the image limit, and we're just gonna make a new thread
>>
What is fluffy threads opinion on Jellenheimers?
>>
>>11350532
dumb
>>
>>11350185
>"Why hoomin munstah cwyin'?"
>The white Alicorn's eyes bugged out and he uttered a low, "Oh, horse-apples..."
>He and Ricardo looked towards the west and up came a large herd of fluffy ponies. They were at least fifty strong, and there were twenty mares with little foals riding on their backs.
>"Ooh, wook! Hoomin mistah fwyin'!"
>"Oh no! Scawy snow munstah."
>"UGH! He HEE-deeyus."
>The alicorn had a deadpan expression and set Ricky down on his feet. The Italian looked between the alicorn and the smaller, obviously common fluffies. "Yo, what's with that face you're making? Ain't all of you fluffies supposed to like each other?"
>"Outta d' way, Ugwy munstah! Dis hewd's land! Dis smawty's wand," exclaimed a blue stallion unicorn fluffy with a yellow mane. "You and hoomun munstah move...and give up housie on wheews or get fowevah hurties."
>Even after everything that had happened to his gang, Rick shared a sideways glance with the white alicorn of silent disgust and annoyance.
>"*sighhhhh* Don't you mean, 'Forever sleepies,' smart-guy?" asked the alicorn as he used a hoof to massage of of his temples.
>The blue unicorn had a snide expression on his face as he answered the alicorn with, "Oh...you wiww beg--fo foweveh sweep...But you'w onwy get it if yu wucky..."
>The alicorn grunted and simply went to fix up his facade-covered vehicle and checked that all of the locks on his carriage were secure. He even kicked a fluffy or two away from it as they tried to surround it, no doubt smelling the cooler of dry foods he had inside.
>"Hey...HEY!! Yu not heaw me, ugwy munstah?! Weave fluffy-housie NOW! It bewong to smaw-!" **CRACK** "SCREEEEEEEE!!!" And that was when the smarty-fluff's jaw had somehow yanked it'self from his skull.
>>
>>11350720
>>11350185
>>11349870
>>11340489
>>11340340
>>11340222
>>11339931
>>11339677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.