[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Late night comfy hours. Previous: >>11248089

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 455
Thread images: 151

File: 000.png (3MB, 1504x1871px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
3MB, 1504x1871px
/ERP/ Thread
Late night comfy hours.

Previous:
>>11248089
>>
>>11254366
Merlin is pretty hot too. Man, I don't know shit about Fate, honestly. I play it every now and then but I can definitely tell you I ain't in it for the story nor much of anything. It can't hold my attention for long.
>>
>>11254378
>>11254438
Fuck, whatever.
>>
File: 48128554_p11_master1200.jpg (205KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
48128554_p11_master1200.jpg
205KB, 500x751px
Hey kids.
>>
>>11254438
If your Nasucraft is that weak though those cute boys will never talk to you.
>>
>>11254467
I'm drunk fuck you
Don't step on my fantasies of those *hot guys
>>
Any Boys out there looking to abuse, degrade, and breed a Femanon?
>>
>>11254504 (Tae)
So it was mostly just how I looked, and not so much the test...
>He continued to complain, but his worsening opinion of the doctor was thrown out the window when he raised his head and looked back up at her. The way she watched him was probably exactly how he was looking at her not too long ago, the thought of which made his heart flutter. His eyes lingered at her legs again, this time as they uncrossed, spreading provocatively on her chair. He could just barely catch a glimpse, but between those luscious-looking thighs of hers, he couldn't see any underwear. He could barely catch a peek of her slit if he crooked his head, biting his lip at the thought of the beautiful woman wearing nothing underneath that dress while he jerked off just feet away from her. His hand glided faster and faster on his shaft as the pleasure quickly built up in his swollen cock.
>>
>>11254566
Yeah I am!
>>
>>11254517
I mean, I could be rough but not so much abusive. I'd be glad to knock you up though.
>>
>>11254593
>>11254566
I like it when the guy treats me like worthless cockmeat.
>>
>>11254571
>Hardly able to contain herself now Tae's thighs rubbed together, the thought of her guinea pig's immense cock filling any of her holes was moistening her cunt. Soon she could bear it no longer and stood. The doctor strode across the room, kneeling in front of the boy between his legs, staring up at him as he jerked off, his balls resting against her forehead.
Faster. I want you to jerk yourself faster.
>>
>>11254614
Worthless huh?
Walking ever so closer to the begging woman, he raises a open hand and drives it down across her face. Leaving a ringing sound as his hand leaves a red imprint on her cheek. He pushes down on her shoulders and drops her to her knees and buries her face into his crotch. Smushing the outline of his member all over her face and keeping her down. Angling her head upwards to so he could see into his toy's eyes.
Why do you deserve this then if you're worthless?
>>
>>11254366
Perhaps a little too comfy.
>>
>>11254673
>She inhales deeply, enjoying the warmth of his fat cock pressing hard against her face. Relishing the sting of his strikes. She goes to taste his cock but he pulls her away much to the girl's dismay.
I don't deserve it, I don't deserve anything. But if I can even be used as a cocksleeve then that's good enough for me.
>>
>>11254671
>He felt another flutter in his chest when the doctor stood up and walked towards him. She knelt down between his legs, her face so close to his aching dick, his balls caressing against her forehead with each stroke. The doctor didn't need to order him, his hand moved faster and faster with each pump, as his lust quickly grew too much to bear. Looking down and seeing the woman's beautiful face, the heated look in her eyes staring at his masturbation was too much for him. With no restraint he soon came, his pent-up release spurting from his swollen head, with enough force that his sizeable load flew across the room. Each rope of semen that he released sent a wave of pleasure through his body, causing his lower half to quiver with delight. As he finally calmed down, he looked back at the doctor to see that she hadn't escaped his ejaculation, a line of semen had managed to catch her nearby face.
S-sorry, but, holy shit, that felt so amazing...that's a big relief...
>He tried to apologize through heavy breaths, but soon realized something was wrong. Despite having cum, his erection didn't calm down the slightest. His hand, still gripping his cock, still caused some pleasurable feedback as he pulled it away.
>>
I'm looking for someone on here to use and abuse me for tight little boy pussy. Also, I LOVE being teased.
>>
>>11254745
You just want to be some cumdump huh? My little plaything?
>He grabs hold of her hair in a tight fist. Clenching at a good bundle so he could steer her head anyway he pleased. Pulling and tugging at her every time she began to wander or lose focus, but that was rarely an issue with how submissive she quickly became. He pulled her off to let him unzip himself. Digging through his underwear to fish out his half erect cock. Laying it across her face to let her feel its warmth and smell its aroma.
Is this what you want? This thing to ravage you?
>>
>>11254780
You're still hard...
>Takemi stood, and brushed the cum strand from her face. Opening her mouth and swallowing it down. Then she sat on the desk with her legs spread once more.
I think I know a way to get rid of that build up of cum... Come on over here.
>Tae was desperate and needy at this point. She was practically squirming already. Her skirt being rolled up around her waist.
>>
>>11254845
Ahhhh! Yes!
>Anon was already moaning, feeling the flaccid cock laying across her face.
Just. Just ravage me, slap and beat me with your big fat cock!
>She desperatley licked at the cock's head. She reached up and grabbed the cock. Slapping it hard against her cheek, until it left a red mushroom stamp on her face.
>>
>>11254892
>Still concentrating on his swollen member, he looked up as he heard the doctor stirring and moving away from him. He couldn't believe his eyes when she sat down on her desk, spreading her legs wide open for him. Unlike before, her pussy was now on full display for him, her pink slit spread open, glistening in the light with her juices. He hopped off the table and walked over to her, wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her to the very edge of the table, her pussy the perfect height for him to enter while standing. He grinded his cockhead, still colored purple and looking ready to explode, against her wet lips.
Geez, unless you took some of that drug too, you're a shadier doctor than I thought. Did you really get this way from watching a student? Not that I can complain about it...
>He slowly thrust his hips forward, easily pushing past her entrance, his rock-hard cock disappearing inside the doctor.
>>
>>11254962
I'm just a fan of a-
>Her words were cut off as he sheathed himself inside her. Tae threw her head back and moaned, her cunt clenching down around the engorged member sliding into her. Her pale hands gripped the boy's shoulders, digging her nails into his skin as she bucked her hips forward, seeking to help him push deeper into her needy hungry hole.
I'm just a fan of athletes~
>She let out a low whine as she felt his cockhead brush against her cervix.
I like a man with the strength and body to take me the way I want to be taken.
>>
File: updated card 7.0 jpg.jpg (1MB, 3566x1460px) Image search: [Google]
updated card 7.0 jpg.jpg
1MB, 3566x1460px
Good evening. Or morning.
>>
>>11254955
Well aren't you an eager little fucktoy? So desperately wanting this thick cock inside any of your holes. Sooo...
>Ripping her beloved dick out of her grasp he lowers it towards her lips. Pushing the tip between them and into her mouth and with a sudden buck of his hips sent the whole length past her tongue and down her throat. Filling the hole in as his meat began to harden and stiffen. Letting it sit deep down until he was full mast and content with how she took it.
We'll start off with this wet one.
>>
>>11255035
Mornin' slut.
>>
>>11255035
>Smooches the cutie orc.
>>
File: Nina (82).jpg (45KB, 616x566px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (82).jpg
45KB, 616x566px
>>11255045
Mornin', stud.

>>11255047
>Nina graciously accepts the smooch, a small smile flickering across her lips.
>>
>>11254994
>With one, slow thrust, he filled up the doctor's needy hole, pushing as far forward as he possibly could. Her warm, slick insides perfectly enveloped his thick rod, feeling pleasantly soft against his firm, hard cock. His sensitive head twitched as he seemed to reach the very end of her tunnel, the tip planting a little kiss on the entrance to her womb. With that he pulled backwards, pulling himself out at a similarly slow speed, enjoying the sensation of Tae's inner tunnel sucking on his tool to try to keep it in place. After these deliberate, slow strokes in and out, he began rocking his hips properly, easily settling in to a comfortable rhythm of pushing his cock in and out.
Yeah, but I'm still just a student, you know? Well, I'm still stronger than you, that's for sure. Why don't you tell me how exactly it is you want to be taken?
>>
>>11255063
>He walks up to Nina, and gives her ass a swift love-tap before meeting her eyes, with a grin on his lips.
I don't have to run off to work this morning, and you know what that means.
>>
>>11255042
>She tried to moan around the cock but only ended up gagging as her throat relaxed and the cock slipped further down her mouth. Nonetheless she eagerly serviced her master, keeping her nose pressed close to his groin and his cock deep inside her. She began to breath heavily through her nose, eyes watering, and hands digging into her thighs. An excited hand slid down her lap and between her legs, rubbing slowly at her cunt already drooling hungrily.
>>
File: Nina (4).png (246KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (4).png
246KB, 564x843px
>>11255068
>The orc girl smiles as she leans up against the wall, folding her arms over her chest once she meets his gaze.
I think I might need a little reminder. You ran off so fast yesterday that I can hardly remember.
>>
>>11255035
Dibs on shotacon nun
>>
>>11255067
(Sorry to call it here but it's pretty late/early where I am and I need to get up for work in the morning. Hopefully we'll be able to continue when I'm next on though!)
>>
>>11255092
I would have been stuck here if I didn't run, you know.
>He chuckles, brushing a hand up to one of her arms, and leaves his fingers on her wrist. They push down a little as he leans in, with his other hand pressing against the wall. His particular position brings his face close to Nina's, their breath mingling hotly between the two.
Do you even realize how captivating you are?
>>
>>11255104
(All good, super late here too. Thanks for playing, enjoyed it a whole lot, hope I can catch you again soon!)
>>
File: Nina (87).png (454KB, 1028x748px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (87).png
454KB, 1028x748px
>>11255098
Anything in particular you had in mind?

>>11255116
>Nina's breath hitches in her throat as she stares down at the man in front of her, a peachy blush burning across her cheeks. Swallowing hard, she shifts her eyes towards the floor, trying her best to compose herself.
I've...got some idea of it. But I imagine you're planning on proving it to me.
>>
>>11255075
>He sees her reaching down for her crotch and shoves her arm out of the way. Giving her already sore cheek another hard couple of slaps before pulling her hair.
Who told you you could pleasure yourself? You're nothing but my cocksleeve and your only use is to please me. Got it?
>With no grace or easing into it he begins to thrust into her mouth. Repeatedly sending his meat in and out of her clenching throat. Hoping to make her eyes water as the engorged tip of his cock bashes against her throat and makes her gag.
>>
>>11255152
Yeah, that's my plan. Every ounce of my attention on you.
>He laughs, a soft sound, then lifts his hand away from her wrist. Gentle fingers cup Nina's chin, lifting her head up a little. Tilting, he swoops in, and plants a kiss below her ear, then lets his whisper rasp into it, hard body pressing in against her soft curves.
Should I start by licking every delicious inch of you?
>>
>>11255152
Well I don't know much about her besides the little descriptors you put so I don't exactly know where to start. What exactly is a lewd streak?
>>
File: Nina (24).png (245KB, 540x791px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (24).png
245KB, 540x791px
>>11255184
>The only response he gets is a muted, uncomfortable chuckle as the orc shifts under his touch, tearing her eyes away from the ground to return his gaze. As though swiftly melting against his fingers, she softly drapes her arms over his shoulders, tilting her head back down to press her forehead against his.
Every inch is a bit much, no? I'm sure you had a few...places in mind that you'd rather devote your attention to.

>>11255210
Just means that she has a tendency to get lewd, in spite of her being a nun. It's the best way to convince young men to follow the path of righteousness and virtue, after all. You could expect her to be a bit gentle, and be into pretty much anything I've got listed at the very top of my card.
>>
>>11255035
You know, I just thought of something. For how breedable Nina is supposed to be, has she ever actually had any children?
>>
>>11255228
I guess, in the interest of time, I should focus my attentions.
>His tongue drifts leisurely over Nina's lips, before he wraps his over the bottom one, and suckles gently. Then he takes a proper kiss, melting his mouth to hers in a few pulse-quickening moments, only to pull back, his hand lifting up to cup her cheek as he dips back down. The tip of his wet muscle swirls along the side of her neck, before he looks back up into her eyes.
Maybe your perfect, perky nipples to begin with...then down your belly, and between your legs..?
>>
>>11255228
Well impreg is a big one so anything else is just icing on the cake. I don't really have a specific scenario in mind though
>>
File: Nina (60).png (927KB, 1280x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (60).png
927KB, 1280x1408px
>>11255245
It's never stuck. It's kind of a sensitive topic.

>>11255256
>Silently shivering under his touch, Nina listens intently at his suggestions, nodding as he runs down the list. Suddenly realizing that she's been holding her breath, she lets it loose in a heavy, heated huff.
The rule of three, right? That sounds...good.
>Her voice is slightly shaky, and she steadies herself with a gulp of air.
Very good.

>>11255271
Of course, he could finish inside of her all he wanted. After all, at his age, she might not even consider him capable of getting anybody pregnant. Perhaps we could just set it up as a scenario where your character is a regular churchgoer, and gets invited into the confessional booth by Kiara.
>>
>>11255300
That's the scenario I had in my. Simple enough. You wanna start?
>>
>>11255310
*in my mind
>>
>>11255300
It's so tempting to break the rules with you.
>He grins, then drops his hands down to the bottom of her shirt. Even if she doesn't lift her arms, he can still bring it up to expose Nina's bouncy bosom. The moment her cleavage comes into view, he slips his tongue down, trailing as he meets her eyes toward the juncture of her curves. Both of his hands come back to cup her breasts, squeezing gently, in an almost-milking motion, as he takes in a long breath.
You know, for as much as you're like a flower...mmm, well, I rather like your natural scent, instead of something floral.
>With a wink, he dips in, leaning to one side to capture one of her nipples between his lips.
>>
>>11255300
Are you saying she's as dry as that beach she's on? I can't even imagine such a thing.
>>
>>11255310
>>11255315
>The burning scent of incense flooding the grand halls of the chapel, the pews dozens of feet below the colossal, domed ceiling. A particularly dim evening, there was little more than the sounds of rushing wind and the echoed footsteps of the last person there: Kiara. Having been left in charge of closing the place down, she was the only other soul in the church, save for the boy she'd invited along.
Come, now. Join me for your confession.
>Her tone was steady and commanding, yet still backed by plenty of gentleness. Slowly, she made her way over to the rightmost part of the booth, ducking behind the curtain. Faintly, and muffled by the cloth draped in front of her, she called out to her guest.
And do not take the left booth, my child. Join me in this one.

>>11255317
>A quiet moan rushed past Nina's lips as his latched onto her pert nipple, her powerful hands gripping tighter against his shoulders as he worked. His talk of flowers and scents wasn't lost on her, but the way her mind was spinning, she found it hard to concentrate on what he was saying. It was as though a thin fog was starting to settle over her brain, one that couldn't easily be shaken away. She jolted, suddenly, a shiver rushing down her spine, before letting out a small giggle at her own reaction.
You...have you been practicing?

>>11255324
I'm not saying she isn't.
>>
>>11255035
>tfw almost certainly too late to fuck the edgy cutie
Just
>>
>>11255360
Awww...now I actually kinda feel bad for her.
>>
>>11255360
Well, practice makes perfect, and I need to get something close to that to give you what you deserve.
>He doesn't even pull back from her nipple to speak, instead letting his lips massage Nina's stiff nub as he teases her with a rumbling tone in his chest. On the other side, his thumb and forefinger squeeze her stiff bud in time with his suckling on the first. Out of hands, he lifts his leg between her supple, thick thighs, and lets his knee brush up into the 'v' of her groin. Not enough pressure to cause pain, but enough to call that region to Nina's attention, as his mouth nibbles about her areola gently.
>>
>>11255360
>Wanting to get away from the overwhelming scent of burning candles and the old wooden benches that he disliked so much he followed closely behind Kiara. Her stern tone of voice making sure he didn't steer of course as they made their way to the booth. He was ready to enter the opposite side like he always had before he heard the nun call out and tell him to enter with her. With a look of confusion and a raised eyebrow he slowly tiptoed his way over to her side. Unsure if this was some sort of test as he cautiously peeked his head through the velvet curtain.
But shouldn't I be in the other one? The priests always tell me to sit on the left side.
>>
File: Nina (76).png (308KB, 542x952px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (76).png
308KB, 542x952px
>>11255362
I've got a few edgy cuties, but I think you're going for Ryuko, right?

>>11255369
Don't feel too bad. There's still plenty of time to keep trying.

>>11255375
>His words comes out as muffled, the orc girl's breasts pushing back against his mouth and slurring his speech. It's not nearly enough to make it difficult to understand, and, more importantly, it feels good enough that she wouldn't have particularly cared if she couldn't decipher the meaning behind it. Without thinking, Nina's hands act of their own accord, pulling his head closer in, forcing him to nestle against her chest. Her knees buckle slightly, conversely forcing her to slump down against his invading knee, unintentionally grinding herself against it. Another moan, louder and more purposeful than the last, breaks free from her throat, transforming her steady huffs into sharp gasps.
D-Don't just tease me, okay? Your leg is...
>She trails off, not bothering to finish her sentence. Bringing a knuckle to her mouth, she bites down on it, trying not to let another gasp of pleasure interrupt her.

>>11255397
>Kiara had already begun undressing herself, pulling her robes to the side and revealing her stocking-clad legs, attached to lacy panties by what looked like impossibly thin garters. She turned her attention up to the boy, giving him a warm smile as she welcomed him into the booth.
Please, I insist. This is a much more private confession, after all. And we've already seen one another several times. There wouldn't be much sense in trying to remain anonymous, would there?
>>
>>11255410
Well that just means she needs to be bred even more to make sure that the job is done. We can't let genes as pristine as hers go to waste.
>>
>>11255410
My leg is...what?
>He cranes his neck up, escaping the wonderful prison of Nina's breast, with his chin brushing against her nipple. A toothy grin splits along his lips as he milks over the other nub.
Oh...is my leg bothering you?
>The question comes with a further tease, a stiffer grind up in time with her own movements. That moist, hot feeling builds against his leg, while he returns the favor to her thigh, his pants trapping in precum and body heat as he rolls his hips in to enjoy her supple texture and toned firmness. Taking a moment to bite his lip, he lets his eyelids droop before his grin slips into a sly smile.
I can take care of that, too...a few kisses should make that all better.
>A slippery one, he slides down, escaping her palms to begin drifting his tongue and lips along her curvy, defined abdomen. Hands, once teasing Nina's breasts, drop down to wedge his fingers into her pants.
>>
>>11255410
>His eyes grew wide as he stared at her bare legs wrapped in the lacy lingerie she kept hidden under her robe. His heart immediately started to increase in pace as his eyes kept locked on to her thighs. Following the straps as they rode up and down her inner thighs. Unbeknownst to him he stepped inside the booth completely. Walking through the curtains and letting them fall behind him. With a stiff posture he stood next to her. Not exactly sure how to deal with this situation he's been thrown into. All he could do was follow her word and trust her .
I-I suppose not but... what exactly are you doing?
>>
hi
>>
>>11255410
Ye. Ryuuko the cutest and edgiest.
>>
>>11255451
Hello! How are you?
>>
>>11255433
See, now you're getting the idea.

>>11255437
>Growing ever more impatient by the moment from all of his teasing, Nina's own hands fall to her sides, eagerly hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her pants. Without bothering to waste another moment, she gently shoves his leg out of the way, smoothly tearing the pants down and off of her bottom half in a matter of moments. A dangerous, lustful look in her eyes, she's clearly not bothering to hide her own excitement for a moment longer. Her tongue flashes for just a moment, brushing across her lips as she stares down at the man working his way between her legs. A single hand comes down on the top of his head, gently guiding him towards his destination.
Don't...don't make me beg you for it...
>Her tone is desperate, almost a whine, betraying her own confidence.

>>11255450
It's quite stuffy in these booths, don't you agree? It would be much better to get out of these clothes to try and cool off. After all, being hot would make you more likely to rush through your confession. These things take time.
>Gently patting her lap, she looked directly at the boy, her warm smile never fading. Unlike the church, she smelled fresh and sweet, welcoming in every aspect.
Come, rest on my lap. It's certain to be more comfortable than these wooden seats.

>>11255458
delet
>>
>>11255467
Good enough. Nothing going on, but I'm fine. You?
>>
>>11255498
Mostly lurking and taking it easy. Overall, decent enough.
>>
File: thumb-1920-450074.jpg (321KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-450074.jpg
321KB, 1600x1200px
So ERP, the summer vacation are over. How are you doing in this late hours?
>>
>>11255497
And why would I do that..? You're practically begging already.
>He bites his lip, meeting her eyes, and then sucks in a breath of his own. Nina's expression, the scent of her dripping pussy, and the excitement built up from teasing her soft, curvy body hit him like a wave. The sucked-in breath escapes as a hoarse moan, and he brings his tongue up to her lower lips...almost. A flick at air teases just above them, before he reaches up, two fingers coaxing the hood of her clit back, and then blows across her wetness.
It's almost like your body is built for sex, lovely.
>His own expression must be one of absolute hunger, yet he restrains himself one more time, planting a single kiss in the fold between her thigh and labia. Then, he slides the tip of his tongue directly to Nina's entrance, captures her juices, and sweeps them up to the throbbing bud of her clit. Slow, random swirls start to bathe it as he tilts his head back, staring into her eyes.
>>
>>11255514
That's one cute butt.
>>
>>11255514
Same as always. Too bored to stay awake but not tired enough to sleep.
You?
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 800x600px
>>11255507
Good, good. Health is important. The most important thing in fact.
Well... I was only coming here to say hi, so I'll leave you all to your business now. Stay safe and happy.
>>
>>11255497
On... your lap? Umm...
>He did just as she said even with a little voice in the back of his telling him this isn't exactly right, but she had a certain charm to her. A certain radiance she was imbuing as she signaled him to sit on her soft lap. He was slowly drawn to her as he made is way to her and gently sat on the edge of her lap with his legs and arms kept close to him.
Yeah... these benches make you sore after a while hehe...
>>
>>11255544
I could use more physical activity, but yeah. Health is important.
See you around! Nice trips and dubs!
>>
>>11255530
Yes, Yuki has a nice tight butt.

>>11255543
Tired, Tanned and Back to Work and thinking about how to introduce a new character.
>>
I think one or two of your kind may have slipped into our home. Please take them back.
>>
>>11255563
What's the character? Can't say my brain's working at full power but I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: dku5j9Z.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dku5j9Z.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>11255584
>>
>>11255573
What home.
>>
>>11255563
I just remembered that there's a pretty good Yuki doujin I read that you might want to consider taking some crops from.

https://nhentai.net/g/48770/
>>
>>11255603
I've heard of lingering shots but this is ridiculous.
Anyway since this is that New Game chick, you could have Anon come to the office to help her out then he catches her snoozing, the rest goes on from there
>>
File: Nina (70).png (596KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (70).png
596KB, 1280x808px
>>11255527
H-Hah!
>His sudden ministrations are enough to force another moan to burst from the orc girl's mouth, her entire body trembling as it ripples through her. As though a passionate fire had erupted at her feet, Nina has to struggle not to leap away from his tongue, almost planting her knee into the side of his head with her tremors. Her other free hand also finds its way to the back of the man's head, forcing him harder against her dripping entrance, wordlessly pleading for him to start cleaning up the mess he'd made of her.
That's...not fair! You can't...
>What exactly was unfair was left up to interpretation, Nina's head swimming in a seemingly endless ocean of pleasure. The man was rewarded with a fresh torrent of juices, eagerly rushing from her body in rivets as though they were trying to escape, spurred on by the expert motions of his tongue. Another shiver ripped through her body, slowly forcing her legs to give out beneath her and planting even more of her weight on top of his mouth.

>>11255548
Certainly. And it wouldn't be very good if you were to become sore in the middle of your confession. As a matter of fact, it's important that you're as relaxed as possible.
>As if to demonstrate her point, the nun pulled the boy back from her knees and onto her plump thighs, letting him properly rest in the soft part of her lap, rather than having to balance precariously on the slightly pointy joints.
Now, please begin from where you last left off. I wish to know every instance of which you've blasphemed, so that you may be absolved of your sins.
>She gently ran her fingers along his body as she spoke, gingerly tracing the outlines of his small features with her hands.
>>
Man Morrigan really is a fucking retard.
>>
Man you sure are a fucking moron.
>>
>>11255641
>That was perfect for him, as his strong frame helped to support Nina as his tongue fluttered and swirled around her clit. He sought out the points that made her shudder the hardest, and lashed over them as much as he could. His fingers came up to brush along her backside, while he dipped down to capture a taste of her juices on his tongue. He answered her flavor with a low groan, and then assaulted her tender bud once more, closing his eyes as his panting breath took her scent in. Surrounded by her perfect pussy in his senses, he ached within his pants, barely noticing as a wide, wet spot of his precum soaked into them.
And some more...to make things even more unfair...
>Whether or not his voice was muffled, the vibrations ran through Nina's clit and labia, buzzing over her as his thumb rolled over her entrance, teasing it. Two of his fingers took their place as he twisted his arm around, a slightly awkward position that brought his soaked digit to her backdoor, while he eased into her womanly folds with two fingertips.
>>
File: Nina (36).png (282KB, 638x911px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (36).png
282KB, 638x911px
>>11255660
>Nina tightly gripped fistfuls of hair in her trembling hands, trying in vain to control the shivers that wouldn't stop pulsing throughout her body. A low moan rushed past her lips, followed by a sharp, excited gasp as he spoke, the orc girl nearly collapsing from trying to keep herself upright against the relentless assault. For a brief moment, there was nothing - almost enough to make her ask what happened - but just as soon as she'd regained her bearing, she could feel his fingers slide inside of her. The sudden sensation of his finger pressing against her rear, as well, was too much to simply stand idly by and let happen, and she wiggled her hips overtop the dripping digit, letting in slide inside of her. She needed to be filled, to be used, to be made into a plaything.
D-Don't stop! You're already gonna make me--
>Her pleading was interrupted by yet another anguished moan of pleasure, her heavyset form sinking further down onto his fingers, forcing them to go ever deeper inside of her. As if something else entirely was controlling her body, her hips began to roll against the invading digits, making them grind against the sweetest of her sweet spots.
>>
>>11255641
>His young little heart seems to have skipped a beat when Kiara pulls him in closer. Feeling the sudden cushion of her thighs and the calming warmth slowly warming up his body. The boy's throat goes dry. Swallowing a big gulp to try and alleviate the problem before he begins to speak.
Everything? Well... I've played a couple of pranks on some of the boys and girls here. Sometimes the priests too. I-I swear under my breath sometimes when no one can hear me and...
>His body tensed up as she began to caress and tickle him. His hands clenching up into balls as they lay on his legs. He could feel his face heat up the longer this confession kept going. Doing his best to keep calm and collected as he withstands her teasing hands as they ride up and down his figure. A familiar feeling begins to arise deep inside him. This sensation he's been dealing with recently that just doesn't go away. He wouldn't even know how to stop the tingling in his crotch. All he knows is that it's a sin to touch down there.
And sometimes I... I feel...
>>
>>11255704
>Every single roll of her hips came accompanied by a wiggle of his fingers before he found just the right spot, the right angle to jab back at, coaxing more of those shivers to roll up through Nina's body. His tongue lashed and flailed, adding his spit to her wetness as he stirred her up. Below her lustful chorus, he heard the wet sounds building up as his arm worked itself into an aching burn. His muscles twitched and rippled along the sinews as his cheeks colored red. Partly, it was the exertion, and partly, as his eyes widened, was an obvious hike in his arousal.
Cum.
>A simple, one-word instruction delivered right to her clit as she rode his fingers. His thumb barely nudged into her bottom, two digits riding along her tight walls. Groaning, he could practically feel them milking him within his pants, forcing his dick to twitch as he drank her in. At the very moment she began to fly over the edge, he wedged his tongue against the hood of her clit, and held it there, waiting out her climax.
>>
File: 1395213248708.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1395213248708.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>master slave ERP
>I-I'm loyal
>I-I love you
>ok sure fine
>the second I take a break for a day they reneg on the RP
>they sleep the character around like a complete slut and even call others master
>people I've told to use them through me denied the offer, then fucked them behind my back
How do I drop this charade cooly?
I can't suspend disbelief anymore, but still want to textfuck them.
>>
File: 0baaaffe3d485deafb53497bc9522ffe.jpg (988KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
0baaaffe3d485deafb53497bc9522ffe.jpg
988KB, 1000x1414px
>>11255713
>The nun silently nodded along as he spoke, making it clear that she was paying attention without speaking up to interrupt him. Poor thing was trembling against her touch, clearly too nervous to properly get everything off of his mind. Something about the idea amused her, but not in a particularly mischievous way. Rather, her gentle smile was genuine, trying to alleviate the concerns of the young man rather than condemn him for them. Still, something had stopped him. Something he didn't want to say. Kiara studied him for a moment, swiftly noticing the tent forming in his pants. Her hands dipped lower, dancing along his inner thighs, teasing the idea that she was going to touch his rapidly-stiffening member.
You feel what, exactly? Do not be shy. I cannot help to wash you of your sins unless you admit them to the both of us.
>She gently continued to massage his thighs, not making it completely obvious that she was well-aware of his true issues.

>>11255744
>Unable to so much as form a proper sentence anymore, Nina simply arched her back in response to his demand, a sudden inferno burning at her very core. He'd pushed her over the edge so easily, so effortlessly, and her thoughts blanked as the first wave of her orgasm tore through her. She yelled, a loud, whorish sound and he continued to work her quivering sex, her engorged clit acting like some sort of pleasurable torture device that he refused to turn off. Her hips bucked - once, twice - before her liquid arousal exploded outward, all of juices pouring from her pussy like a sexual fountain. She yelped, louder than the first, her knees buckling as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, denying her of her thoughts and drenching the man's hands with everything he'd been building up inside of her. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she huffed, stiffening back up against the wall as she rode out the last thrashes of her orgasm. She finally spoke, her voice muted and hoarse.
...Thank you.
>>
File: smugmyshitupfam.jpg (158KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
smugmyshitupfam.jpg
158KB, 800x450px
>>11255772
I'd neck myself, if I were you.
>>
>>11255788
Kill yourself, good one.
>>
>>11255772
This is some good bait
>>
>>11255830
It's not.
Also it's in a game.
They're annoying me by pushing an RP on me I don't want to do and they let other players interrupt our scenes constantly.
>>
>>11255777
>His fingers, at some point in her climax, had come out of her, probably when her juices soaked down to his wrist, with trails running to his elbow. Once she was through, and steady, he pulled his face away from Nina's groin. The normal, 'smooth operator' style of composure left his face for a moment, before he grinned, and laughed. He practically jumped up to his feet, brought his hands up to her cheeks, and, without brushing too roughly with his tented pants against her surely-sensitive nethers, planted a kiss on her lips. His mouth, stained with her juices, imparted some of the flavor of Nina's arousal back to her, before he pulled his head back, and rested his forehead on hers.
I'll say it before you can. That was incredible.
>One hand left her cheek, and went to her wrist, guiding Nina's palm down to his crotch. Moist heat worked through the patch of his precum, and there was a slight softness around the semi-hard bulge pushing at the fabric. He met her eyes, and bit at the side of his lip.
I'm not sure I'll be as explosive as you were, but...wouldn't you enjoy a mouthful of your own to savor?
>>
>>11255777
>Unable to fully control his own body, instead of tightening his legs together to impede her advances, his legs seem to have loosened up. Letting her hand roam as it pleased as he eventually started to enjoy her sensual touch, even without really understanding why he did. Nevertheless the feelings were still somewhat new to him so he made sure to keep his guard up as best as he can. At least mentally while his body slowly succumbed to her endless touches and massages. Not even realizing the growing problem down below where her hands danced ever so closely closer with each pass.
Well, father told me to keep my hands above my waist but... I've grabbed at it whenever it got hard. I don't know how to stop it when it gets like that.
>His head hang low after revealing his sin to her. Expecting an earful from her even as she gently handled him.
>>
>no Ice Queen awa
>>
>>11255836
You want an honest answer? Tell them flat out, or else they're just going to keep it in their head, and tell everyone else, that you're the piece of shit.
>>
File: Nina (26).png (221KB, 628x662px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (26).png
221KB, 628x662px
>>11255842
>Although she would have leapt on the opportunity without a second thought under most any other circumstances, there was a nagging feeling at the back of her mind that she'd been forgetting something important. Something else that she had to do, something that kept peeking through her afterglow. With a sudden, shaking realization, the revelation hit her all at once; while he was safe to stay home today, she still had work to attend. But it wouldn't be right to leave him like this. Besides, she wasn't in much of a hurry. They still had plenty of time. Well, enough time. More than enough. A coy grin flickered across her face as she wordlessly lowered herself to her knees, waiting for him to expose himself to her, to claim her mouth as his own. She slowly opened her excited lips, giving a quiet "ahh" as she presented herself.
It's the least I can do.

>>11255843
>Contrary to his expectations, the nun simply giggled, lowering her hands even further until they'd settled on top of his cock. Slowly, ever so slowly, her fingers began to dance along his tip, rubbing him through his pants with no small amount of excitement. Still, she managed to contain herself, bringing her lips close to his ear as she lowered her voice to a whisper.
No need to worry, my child. We are forbidden from touching ourselves, certainly. But there are no issues with having another do it for you, correct?
>She continued to stroke him through his clothes, her own arousal beginning to seep through her panties. Although he couldn't clearly see her face without craning his neck, he was certain to feel the heavy, heated breaths of the aroused nun behind him.
I feel the way you do, as well. The best course of action would be to assist one another. Don't you agree?
>>
>>11255035
>The clingy girl shares a brief greeting with the kind lady

(I'm a little late this time, but I think in getting a hang of you usual posting times.)
>>
>>11255906
>His playboyish demeanor kept taking hits from her, and the blush that covered his cheeks once she sunk to her knees was almost bashful. A second of composing himself again, and he undid his pants, almost in a flurry as he, with the momentum of that tug, brought his underwear down with the garment. The mess that surrounded his groin hung from his skin in glistening, clear bands, slightly beaded, the wide tip of his cock their obvious source. Where it had room to swell, it had swollen up. He started to guide the head to Nina's lips, but first, lifted his meat, and placed the shaft across her mouth. His balls rested on her chin, and the head lay on her forehead, with the shaft stretching by her nose.
You're going to swallow it down, then. You can lick up the mess after.
>Open-mouthed, he guided his rod between her lips, shivering as the rising pulse plumped up the rest of his length. His hands wrapped into her hair after, and he showed hesitation only once. Meeting Nina's eyes was enough to drive that hesitation away, and he pressed his hips in. The crown would surely brush her throat soon, as he stroked his girth over her plump pillows, guiding the underside of his straining cock over her tongue.
>>
So who wants early morning fortune telling?
>>
>>11255963
I'm game
>>
File: ff3.png (362KB, 499x604px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.png
362KB, 499x604px
>pass out mid-rp
>frantically dig through desuarchive
>they went to bed literally right after my last response too
>>
>>11255906
>As if the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulder he let out a deep sigh as he relaxed into her lap before letting out a gasp as she rubbed his stiffening member. Pushing against the fabric of his pants to get to the source of all his problems. One eye left wincing as from how sensitive her was and how thorough she was exploring his young cock. Her soothing voice, now lowered, rang in his ear. Sending a small shiver down his spine.
H-He never said anything about that so I guess... I guess you're right.
>That simple little loophole was enough for the naive boy to put all his faith into her. Letting her do as she pleased to his crotch as he felt her warm breath cascade down his neck. Still a bit of uneasiness from the whole situation, and her predator-like breathing not helping, but still willing to follow her lead.
You do? So I'm not alone? Since you're helping me, I'll help you.
>>
>>11255971
Ten bucks for a direct question, twenty for a reading spread.
I also barter.
>>
>>11256020
What kind of bartering, exactly?
>>
File: 8b141bbd97c983ec51180bf0668d1f23.jpg (325KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8b141bbd97c983ec51180bf0668d1f23.jpg
325KB, 708x1000px
>>11255940
I'm anything but consistent, trust me. The fact that you've managed to find a pattern aside from a general "dead hours" is both surprising and impressive.

>>11255951
>His cock was big. Almost impossibly, intimidatingly so. There was another gush of arousal that flooded into her blood the moment he'd draped his behemoth over her face, and any inhibitions she might have been feeling melted away in moments once he brought the head of it to her plush lips. A final nervous glance at it, and then at him was the last thing she managed before she allowed it to slide over her tongue, taking it as far back into her throat as she could manage. Pulling back slightly just enough to let herself breathe through her nose without blocking her lungs, Nina braced herself against his thighs with the palms of her green hands. Slowly and steadily, she let the length of it travel further and further down her throat, before setting a steady pace of bobbing her head against it. As though by some sort of miracle, she stifled her gag reflex, and devoted the rest of her attention to wordlessly working his incredibly hard cock.

>>11255991
>Kiara warmly smiled as his worries slowly melted away, continuing to stroke him through his pants. Without skipping a beat, she used one hand to unbutton the trousers, peeling them down to get unrestricted access to his member. It poked up and out of his underwear with pride, standing significantly taller than the nun had expected. Most boys his age barely had anything to work with, but Kiara felt a sudden wave of lust overtake her as she studied it. Her hand came against it, bare skin finally touching bare skin, as she gently stroked away, milking him with an almost motherly touch.
And how do you plan to help me, my child? Perhaps you would like to touch me, as well? Or are you more interested in putting your thing inside of mine?
>Her voice was still barely audible, a whisper that quiet enough that a full church wouldn't have been able to hear.
>>
File: What The Fuck Am I Looking At.png (264KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
What The Fuck Am I Looking At.png
264KB, 640x480px
>>11256029
Not sex.
At least not until that posing bitch pays what she's due.
>>
>>11256040
(Yeah, I guess that's more along of what I meant. Nothing specific, but it gives me a better idea of when I should be on the look out in thread.)
>>
>>11255035
( you wouldn't happe>>11255042
n to still be up for something would you?)
>>
>>11256096
How the Fuck did that second quote get in there?
>>
>>11256040
>He grit his teeth as his length sunk down her throat, the crown caught within her oral walls. Nina would end up with a terribly-thick flavor in her mouth, his meat marinated in salty, glossy precum. As she bobbed her head, he rolled back with her, finding the rhythm until his bush brushed against her nose, and his hot thighs let off their heat against her cheeks. He needed only one hand in her hair, the other moving up to steady himself on the wall. Already, he felt the quakes running up his legs, toes curling as he panted huskily. The worst of it was looking into her eyes, with his already-tense balls tightening as the root of his shaft clenched.
Ha...fuck...usually I'm...better than this...
>It was only to be expected, after he'd spent his time luxuriating in her figure, teasing her flesh, and then driving her over the edge to a spectacular orgasm. Even before entering, there were pre-orgasmic waves radiating along his dick, but now they swirled over his body. A barked yelp served as the only warning he could muster before letting out a desperate-sounding, torn moan. His knees buckled with the intensity of the first few ropes, spraying out with rapid, geyser-like intensity down Nina's throat. The next series filled her mouth, possibly enough to push some out from the corners of her lips. His thoughts urged him to pull out, and his hips forced him to push in a final time before he could manage to free his cock from her lips. The last dregs of his orgasm, surprisingly thick, splattered across her cheeks and lips as he panted, bowed over with his forehead resting on his forearm.
Damn...next time, we're doing a sixty-nine instead...
>>
>>11256040
>Even with him warming up to the idea as he sat on her lap, his words were still strained and staggered every time she stroked him. Instinctively his hands raised and began to dart for his crotch as she undressed him, but he stopped himself and let her fish out his boyhood. It stood as tall and felt stiff. So much so that it ached slightly but her dainty hands soothed it as she meticulously slid her soft hand up and down the smooth shaft. A small grunt escaped his lips when she tugged on the now exposed skin. Feeling every ridge and curve of it as her fingers rubbed past them.
Ngh... Inside of you?
>He hadn't even thought about how it looked like for girls. He knew they were different but past that he had no idea. A bit of excitement washed over him now that he could finally satisfy his curiosity.
>>
File: Nina (6).png (424KB, 540x980px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (6).png
424KB, 540x980px
>>11256078
Of course. With any luck, we'll be able to wrap that session up soon and set up another in the near future.

>>11256096
I think I'll have to get going once I wrap these last two sessions up. Sorry!

>>11256105
>A rather unladylike cough erupted from Nina as he exploded in her throat, struggling not to choke on his incredibly thick seed. She pulled back, swallowing as much of it as she could muster, and letting the rest paint her face white and slick with his seed. She coughed once more, a finality to the sound of it, before widely, proudly grinning up at the man before her.
We'll have to see just who lasts longer, then.
>She giggled, touching her cheek and coming away with sticky semen on her fingers.
But maybe I should get cleaned up first.

(You alright with ending it there?)

>>11256112
>Kiara gave a muted "mm-hmm" of affirmation as she continued to stroke his member, silently delighting in the way he would leap with pleasure every time she touched his most sensitive spots. The animalistic lust he'd already stirred up inside of her was enough to make her fixate herself on the idea of being filled with his cock, and she gently opened her legs to reveal herself with the slit she'd cut up the side of her robes.
Why don't you take a look? Then you can decide on what you want.
>>
>>11256286
No problem. I'll just try to catch you next time. I have to be here at the right time eventually.
>>
>>11256286
Yeah...you missed a spot, by the way.
>He wiped up the remainder of the rope she'd touched at, gathered on his thumb, and then dragged it across her lips. There wasn't more than a split-second between that motion, and a dip down, that brought his lips to Nina's. Even something as dirty as taking up his own seed had its own thrill with her, and he parted the sudden kiss with her lips clean, as well as his.
Well, more than just one. Anyway, who knows, maybe we'll end up getting off at the same time. We can also make a game of it...
>The suggestion hung in the air before he turned to walk away...a bad move with his pants wrapped around his ankles. He grumbled, briefly, before yanking his underpants up with them, then stiffened as he realized he'd given her a good view of his backside.
Well, I'll see you later.
>A quick grin flashed over his shoulder, and a wave, then he left Nina free to her obligations.

(Yeah. Fucking would stretch it out probably half as long as it has already, if not more. We can save that for later. That was damn fun/hot. Thanks.)
>>
>>11256286 (Kiara)
(Hey Nina you mind pausing this session for next time? The night always creeps up on me an I'm starting to have trouble writing up replies.)
>>
>>11256319
For sure. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long!

>>11256331
(I'm glad you liked it! I had plenty of fun, too. Looking forward to hearing from you again!)

>>11256338
(Of course, don't worry about it. I need to be heading out pretty soon, myself. I'll make sure to save the last reply.)
>>
Dead.
>>
>>11256662
Often is this time of the morning
>>
Post Boobs
>>
File: Ghost-Fleet-Salvage.jpg (210KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Fleet-Salvage.jpg
210KB, 416x416px
>>11256662
You're tellin' me.
>>
File: 07sci-boobies-social-master675.jpg (45KB, 675x448px) Image search: [Google]
07sci-boobies-social-master675.jpg
45KB, 675x448px
>>11256869
>>
>>11256869
Do we have a blonde titty RWBY ?
>>
>>11256883
Fronk used to play her.
So no.
>>
File: 35_2_1.jpg (442KB, 1199x900px) Image search: [Google]
35_2_1.jpg
442KB, 1199x900px
>>11256869
>>
>>11256886
wasn't fronk here like just last night
>>
>>11256895
Fronk left because he was getting harassed by people who knew him from other boards, like /co/. They were some incredibly autistic group that kept spamming us for a few days any time he'd post.
>>
>>11256869
>>
>>11256886
Ah, too bad, I like that titty monster
>>
>>11256869
I would kill for a Yang at this point.
>>
>>11256905
Well they must have missed out because he apparently played as Balalaika last night with zero fanfare.
>>
>>11256924
Be quiet, or some worthless ESL could hear you and play her.
>>
File: nn0ge6XSbV1su8acao1_500.gif (1MB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
nn0ge6XSbV1su8acao1_500.gif
1MB, 500x634px
>>11256869
>>
>>11256924
I would rather have a Blake again
>>
File: drunk anime girl.jpg (59KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
drunk anime girl.jpg
59KB, 640x853px
hey erp what'd you get me for my birthday
>>
>>11256964

Seconded.
>>
>>11256944
Oh no, someone playing the character I like.
What an atrocity.
>>
>>11256964
I'm ok with Blake's mom too.
>>
>>11256964
Blake is nice, but titties and puns are my jam
>>
>>11256973
AIDS.
>>
>>11256980
>Oh no, someone RUINING the character I like.
>What an atrocity.
FTFY
>>
File: 1503331364389.png (9KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1503331364389.png
9KB, 120x120px
Ohayou
>>
>>11256976
Not you
>>
>>11256999
Hi
>>
>>11256995
>someone I don't like playing a character tarnishes their intrinsic value for me
lad you might just be autistic
>>
>>11257010
I bet you like Paul.
>>
File: 3616971.png (105KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
3616971.png
105KB, 500x328px
>>11256991
>titties and puns are my jam
>>
>>11256993
Well it's the thought that counts anon
>>
>>11257016
Not really.
Him being shit at not-playing Hex Maniacs hasn't made me hate Pokemon though.
>>
>>11257023
Double AIDS. Sorry.
>>
>>11257009
Hi Hi
>>
>>11257045
Hi Hi Hi
>>
>>11257020
Good to meet another man of culture around here
>>
>>11257028
For sure he didn't help me fuck Lord Dominator.
>>
File: 1503688683163.png (71KB, 480x586px) Image search: [Google]
1503688683163.png
71KB, 480x586px
Where's star? I have images to bestow upon her.
>>
>>11257049
Bad puns have, and always will be, my favorite guilty pleasure.
>>
>>11257062
he gave me some decent smut
until he started posting the creepy render at least
>>
>>11257004

Awwww...
>>
>>11257077
I told you searching your own smut would get you off better
>>
>>11257083
Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>11257075
Exactly
>>
>>11256949
Tsugumi ava when?
>>
File: Kawakami_Lewd_41.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami_Lewd_41.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>11256869
>>
>>11255035
How long have you played bull?
>>
>>11257159
>your teacher will never send you lewd selfies
>>
>>11257159
>"Miss Kawakami can you email me the syllabus please"
>get this
>what do
>>
File: 1440887969098.png (1MB, 1556x2235px) Image search: [Google]
1440887969098.png
1MB, 1556x2235px
>>
File: Kawakami_4.png (117KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami_4.png
117KB, 872x632px
>>11257197
Ask for after school tutoring of course
>>
>>11257526
>Want to lewd the teacher
>Deep down just wanna cuddle against and talk about our shit lives
Is this what it feels like to finally have a waifu
>>
File: Kawakami_13.jpg (129KB, 850x978px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami_13.jpg
129KB, 850x978px
>>11257535
Yes
But Kawakami is for pure loving anyways, sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>11257580
in the mating press position*
>>
>>11257580
You the one from a few days ago lad or are we just BestGirlposting
>>
File: Kawakami_79.jpg (383KB, 900x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami_79.jpg
383KB, 900x1180px
>>11257599
If you mean the one who was rping, that was me a day or two ago, but right now I'm just comfy best girl posting while I wake up.
>>
>>11257618
Aye, fair enough.
>>
Post your cards!
>>
File: TheOneWhoseAvaWasSnatched.png (468KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
TheOneWhoseAvaWasSnatched.png
468KB, 400x587px
>>11257652
>>
File: 1412176087758.png (4MB, 3296x1688px) Image search: [Google]
1412176087758.png
4MB, 3296x1688px
>>11257652
>>
File: horse_pussy.png (146KB, 540x467px) Image search: [Google]
horse_pussy.png
146KB, 540x467px
>>11257652
>>
>>11257663
>magic threads actually encourage CaC faggotry
no wonder I switched to dool monstahs
>>
>>11255903
Exactly, and solved.
It took sitting in on their scene as another character to stop the player from OOC lying to me.
They thought I was a fucking asshole and would stop textfucking them because they wanted to to textfuck others, which ironically was something I found hot and was guiding them towards anyways.
They were also worried they might fall for other people they ERPed with which is another level of dumb, and implies they're in2deep with me.
>>
File: 50954ec414fd0de99a5d0903d3d63cfc.jpg (565KB, 1400x992px) Image search: [Google]
50954ec414fd0de99a5d0903d3d63cfc.jpg
565KB, 1400x992px
>>11256869
Ryouka when
>>
>>11257793
We had one once.
>>
>>11257793
Is that tetrotoxin's art?
>>
>no clowngirl ava
>>
>>11257844
we had a clownpiece but they were colossal faggot
>>
>>11257892
That's not even a clown, that's just a nebulously patriotic fairy.
>>
File: card-border.png (731KB, 612x828px) Image search: [Google]
card-border.png
731KB, 612x828px
Looking to trade this rare 5-star platinum Trixie for a tier 4 or higher Gold Sponty.
>>
>>11257964
Only if I can nut on it first.
>>
>>11257964
Oh man, that's a good Trixie, you sure you want to part with it for that ?
>>
File: zip lock bags_1474581607.png (403KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
zip lock bags_1474581607.png
403KB, 573x573px
>>11257976
Fine but you know the rules, put it in a zip lock before jizzing on another dude's cards.

>>11257991
Yeah, Gold Spontys is the new way to go. Can't blame me for bandwagoning.
>>
>>11257964
I want to give her a great and powerful orgasm.
>>
>>11258013
I'm not really following the trading scene, I'm more of a collector. I'd take off your hands, but I don't have gold Sponty. I blame traders, they're probably trying to create artificial scarcity.
>>
>>11258013
....Fuckin' ziplocks mumblegrumble.
>>
>He tries desperately not to cum, but it is pointless. He gives in. He ejaculates his semen into her pussy.
>>
Take of your shirt Harley.
>He says this while groping her pussy.
>>
>>11258262
>when you're so patrician at sex you manage to ejaculate into holes you weren't even inserted in
>>
This still going on?
>>
>>11258395
Apparently
>>
>>11257964
What other cards do you have?
>>
Post your avs best futa dick.
>>
File: 547.jpg (134KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
547.jpg
134KB, 512x640px
Hey, ERP!
>>
>>11258498
theres like literally 0
>>
>>11258526
ERP? Haven't heard that name in years.
>>
>>11258592
>points to OP
>>
>>11258526
Hi.
>>
>>11258598
That's text anon
>>
>>11258526
hello cute
>>
>>11258526
Hello there.
>>
File: 102939283739.png (914KB, 613x826px) Image search: [Google]
102939283739.png
914KB, 613x826px
>>11257964
>>11258013
Here you go, buddy. Enjoy.
>>
>>11258498
But all my avas are dudes.
>>
>>11258687
>I want to fuck a card
>>
>She's back.
>It's just a card.
>>
What is Sponty from?

Like, the actual character, not the person playing her.
>>
File: 154.png (706KB, 857x1000px) Image search: [Google]
154.png
706KB, 857x1000px
whats your favorite monster girl /erp/

personally, i love slimes, mostly because being able to see your cock and cum inside of your partner is really arousing to me and I'm not sure why
>>
>>11258741
I'm pretty sure she's just a very popular OC.
>>
>>11258750

Succubus.

Although after meeting one here, a raiju is fine too.
>>
File: 69d.png (252KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
69d.png
252KB, 500x612px
>>11258750
>>
File: 1498760071949.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498760071949.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>11258750
Eldritch bitches for me
The idea of coming face to face with the unknowable and unimaginable and then fucking it is amazing
>>
File: card-border-1 (Copy).png (857KB, 610x814px) Image search: [Google]
card-border-1 (Copy).png
857KB, 610x814px
Speaking of, anyone have any Ninas? Trading my Morrigans for some rare Ninas.
>>
>>11258818
Why would anyone do that trade? You're going to have to offer more.
>>
>>11258750
Only ever been with a slime girl, and yes it was very hot. Though, I would like to try other monster girls.
>>
>>11258750
Jinko
>tfw always miss Iowa when they show

Oni
centaur
Lamia
Wurm/ryu
All also acceptable
>>
File: kanaya-1-1.jpg (303KB, 1227x1340px) Image search: [Google]
kanaya-1-1.jpg
303KB, 1227x1340px
>>11258750
Not sure if they exactly count, but I'm partial to trolls
>>
File: vomp.png (611KB, 866x1166px) Image search: [Google]
vomp.png
611KB, 866x1166px
>>11258750
On this topic, I want the vampire slut from a few days ago to come back again. I want to be forced into her harem of potential husbands
>>
>>11258944
Good luck getting Iowa to show up consistently these days
>>
>>11258944

That was hot.
>>
>>11258924
>Jinko
It's been a while, my brother in arms
>>
File: 1449652933875.gif (3MB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1449652933875.gif
3MB, 400x372px
>>11258750
>>
>>11258967
Been a long time.
I'm still holding out hope
>>
>>11258750
Spiders, the more arms and the stickier the webbing, the bettwe
>>
>>11258977
We can only hope for more buff kitty snuggling.
>>11258969
delet
>>
File: 1503323818110.png (254KB, 697x642px) Image search: [Google]
1503323818110.png
254KB, 697x642px
>>11258969
She's great isn't she?
>>
>>11258959
D-Dammit, I should've taken my chance
>>
>>11259009
also delet
>>
File: 1480186821524.jpg (584KB, 1311x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1480186821524.jpg
584KB, 1311x1165px
>>11259009
The smuggest!
>>
File: 1503413225494.jpg (75KB, 528x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503413225494.jpg
75KB, 528x900px
>>11259041
Indeed
>>
File: THE EYE OF THE STORM.png (42KB, 209x65px) Image search: [Google]
THE EYE OF THE STORM.png
42KB, 209x65px
>>11258969
>>11259009
>>11259041
>>11259104
(I despise y'all, delet)
>>
>>11259126
They're trying to see who has the rarest Gayzar
>>
>>11259126
CUTE
>>
>>11258959

THAT WAS IOWA?!?
>>
>>11259144
up Shut the Boco fuck
>>
>>11259126
( Eye don't see why you'd feel that way.)
>>
File: Gazer383.jpg (231KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer383.jpg
231KB, 702x1024px
>>11259139
(Surprise. It's me.)
>>11259142
(Mary? Where?)
>>11259158
(Because I want to denture ego)
>>
>>11259154

.....Sir yes.
>>
>>11259189
( Fair enough. I'm not up to spar today sadly.)
>>
>>11259189
>Rare Gazers
>>
File: Gazer359.jpg (13KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer359.jpg
13KB, 350x268px
>>11259209
(Same, back to the grind for me)
>>11259241
(Do not)
>>
>>11259144
No shit Sherlock
>>
>cums
>>
>>11258750
Orcs, onis, and every other brand of crude off-colored musclegirls for close to vanilla
The more esoteric monster-based to get into semi-weird territory
Eldritch waifus for maximum patrician.
>>
Who here is weird and into incest
>>
>>11258940
>ywn never get the lesbian-notlesbian t submit to superior human cock
it hurts
>>
>>11259461
me
>>
>>11259462
Right? This is why i was pushing for Kanaya when some anon was saying they might pick up a troll.
>>
>>11259461
Yo
>>
File: 5000c101e8eefa07c8977f30921236cf.jpg (157KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5000c101e8eefa07c8977f30921236cf.jpg
157KB, 715x1000px
>>11258498
Have my fave artist as a consolation
>>
>>11259491
>>11259518
What kinda stuff you like?
>>
File: 605891301bbc828373a1e24ed6e88762.png (425KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
605891301bbc828373a1e24ed6e88762.png
425KB, 706x1000px
>>11258498
>>
>>11259523
one day dudes/dickgirls in women's uniforms will stop making me rock hard
today is not that day
>>
>>11259547
>ywn clean out that space pirate flavored donut
Bury me with my tubes
>>
>>11259535
weird stuff and incest stuff
>>
>>11259535
Mom x Son, Brother x Sister, even Father x Daughter
Incest is all around pretty great. As long as people feel super guilty about doing it the first time.
Exhibitionism with Incest is top tier for me.
>>
File: 908e8bde019c1dd8e46758d9b9c6334a.jpg (351KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
908e8bde019c1dd8e46758d9b9c6334a.jpg
351KB, 1000x1200px
>>11259568
Sad existence
>>
File: tumblr_ny0tpjUV9q1tobx6ro1_1280.jpg (112KB, 1137x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0tpjUV9q1tobx6ro1_1280.jpg
112KB, 1137x1920px
>>11258498
>>
>>11259597
Something about being the one person below even the town bicycle just gets me rockhard.
>>
File: 52026336_p0.jpg (117KB, 650x511px) Image search: [Google]
52026336_p0.jpg
117KB, 650x511px
>>11259552
For some reason I doubt that, anon
>>
>>11259649
Shut up! I can quit any time I want.
>>
>>11259588
all those sound like my jam except the last one. Do you usually play the older character or the younger one?
>>
Who's lurking?
>>
>>11259575
Like a cute boy with a big dick knocking up his Mom?
>>
>>11259614
Tentadicks are neat.
>>
File: TheLurker.png (17KB, 353x428px) Image search: [Google]
TheLurker.png
17KB, 353x428px
>>11259822
>>
File: tumblr_npmh9dA5WM1tobx6ro2_1280.png (312KB, 1280x1159px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npmh9dA5WM1tobx6ro2_1280.png
312KB, 1280x1159px
>>11259884
Thanks, I was thinking about expanding the list of "Things I changed my dick into"
>>
>>11259822
Yo
>>
>>11259818
Either or is fine for me. I never actually played an incest scenario in here.
I just like Incest over all.
Also, when I saw exhibitionism, I mean not actually getting caught. The thrill is where it's at for me. But any scenario can work in general.
One I found today was of a young kid who became a teacher for a class full of girls in which his sister was also a student and everyone in the class jumps him and sexes him up and then they hold down his sister and makes him fuck her, with the reveal that the two had feelings for each other.
>>
>>11259903
Any others you've thought of? I doubt I could add onto it since I'm perfectly happy with the regular ol' dick shape.
>>
File: 61.png (537KB, 1280x1781px) Image search: [Google]
61.png
537KB, 1280x1781px
>>11259938
Okay. Stick with me on this one. What if my dick was the texture of a tongue, that soft fleshy, wet feeling slipping over your insides. Just an idea I had.
>>
>>11259952
Mhm, mhm, now how about making the "tastebuds" a little more defined so there's the wet fleshy bit along with hundreds of little bumps to add onto that, eh?
>>
File: FF124.jpg (64KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
FF124.jpg
64KB, 800x601px
>>11259968
Yeahyeahyeah. That's what I was thinking. It'd be hot.
>>
>>11259991
Yeah, most definitely. Now that I think about it, it'd be an interesting blowjob as well.
>>
>>11258818
What kinda Ninas you want senpai
>>
File: FF 266.jpg (85KB, 610x987px) Image search: [Google]
FF 266.jpg
85KB, 610x987px
>>11260013
Just sucking on a big juicy tongue-like cock. Feeling your tongue run along the gentle sensitive bumps of my cock.
... We doing this now or what?
>>
>>11259931
So less the kind of exhibition of "we might get caught" and more the kind of exhibition of "fuck it lets screw in front of the whole family on thanksgiving dinner night"
>>
Damn Faye.
>>
>>11259840
thats a good one
brother sister
mother son
sometimes father daughter
and cousins are nice too
>>
>>11260045
If you're up for it, I'd be down to test it out. Would you rather try oral first or after?
>>
>>11260057
The other way around, actually.
More of the "we might get caught".
The thrill, as in, "oh shit, we're doing it in a public place where people we know might see us having incestual sex, but we're /just/ out of people's vision. Hopefully..."
>>
File: Comic11.jpg (17KB, 208x290px) Image search: [Google]
Comic11.jpg
17KB, 208x290px
>>11260068
Something wrong?

>>11260075
Oral first.
>She says in such a matter of fact attitude, undoing her fit fitting jeans, exposing not only her pale skin but her newest morphed body part, her extended cock discolored, a slight redish, pink hue coated the fat cock that was hanging between her legs, the normal shape of a dick, but coated in light bumps, taste buds. It even dripped, not with precum, but with a thick coat of spit.
Hurry. Now.
>>
File: 56.jpg (253KB, 1200x1715px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
253KB, 1200x1715px
>>11260074
Mother x Son is my favorite, though I've usually played the Mom due to a lack of willing milf partners in olden days. I'd like to take a swing at playing a son though. Also big into impregnation / incestuous breeding
>>11260091
Oh okay, just misread your post then. So it's the "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" and not the "aha! you're fucking your son you vile wench!"

pic not really related was just looking for something weird with a mom in it
>>
>>11260125
Nothing wrong just ... I guess impressed actually. You do you. Gonna be around in about 2 to 3 hours?
>>
File: 026[1].jpg (413KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
026[1].jpg
413KB, 1200x1800px
3D Cosplay ava when?
>>
>>11260157
>3D AND shitskin
might as well fuck a garbage bag
>>
>>11260178
Buddy that's a fake tan
>>
File: Comic Crop 16.jpg (17KB, 212x286px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Crop 16.jpg
17KB, 212x286px
>>11260152
Maybe. I don't know. I got one of those discord things now, so you can hit me up there.Faye Artemis#2653
>>
>>11260210
Sweet. We will see
>>
>>11260125
This certainly will be the most...interesting way I've swapped "spit" with somebody.
>The deviant male rubbed the back of his head with a small laugh before he walked over to the shapeshifter. Without hesitation, he got onto his knees before her and gave the strange organ a long look over as he brought his hands up for further examination. Holding the wet, dripping thing with on hand under the middle of its length, he touched the pink tip with his fingertips and ran his digits up and down the numerous bumps. After thoroughly feeling up the new prick, he leaned in closer to plant his lips against the slimy thing to give it a kiss before lolling his tongue out to see how familiar it'd feel as he circled his wet muscle around the dripping tip. He slowly parted his lips more and eventually took the strange sex organ into his mouth as it felt like he was making out with an oversized tongue.
>>
>>11260151
I mean, obviously you keep the "aha! you're fucking your son you vile wench!" for much later in the story, when they both became sex hungry and are having sex in more and more dangerous places and eventually don't give a shit if people know anymore.
But I like to take it slow. The focus of incest should be on the awkwardness, guilt, secrecy, danger of pregnancy, one of the parties being more lust fueled then the other at first. Stuff like that is what I am after.
>>
>>11260201
>WILLINGLY being a shitskin
>this is supposed to make it better
>>
>>11260256
Anon if you're not gonna appreciate some dark meat then you can fuck right off.
>>
>>11260256
You'd still fuck it and you know it.
>>
>>11260256
The only thing shit here is your tastes
>>
File: rip min.jpg (26KB, 235x270px) Image search: [Google]
rip min.jpg
26KB, 235x270px
>>11260210
>tfw missed faye turning into my gentle softspoken waifu and domming the fuck out of me on saturday
just kill me now desu
>>
File: NiggerFetishists.png (338KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerFetishists.png
338KB, 600x417px
>>11260278
>>11260286
>>
File: Comic Crop 8.jpg (37KB, 280x376px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Crop 8.jpg
37KB, 280x376px
>>11260243
>Even just the light drag over her stiff member sent chills up her spine. The weird mix of excitement and pleasure pulsed through her as every little bump tingled her insides, even the breath she spat out quivered, shaking with every step of his fingers. As he begun to kiss and lick over the wet cock she started to loose herself, gripping the back of his head she pulled him forward, pushing the fleshy rod into his mouth, working the tongue like limb over his own tongue and to the corners of his mouth.
Ahh, You know I can't taste with this, but DAMN does it feel good.

>>11260301
>You didn't miss it. I can do it sometime soon.
>>
pretty neutral on LE DELICIOUS LE BROWN XD but can we all agree fake tan looks grody af
>>
>>11260324
>I can call it trash but how dare people disagree
>>
>>11260361
You'd fuck it too.
>>
>>11260385
Not really. Kinda meh on Egyptian aesthetic. Plus most cosplayers are thots.
>>
>>11260247
That sounds pretty nice

Also should we discuss more of this stuff over discord or something? Or nah?
>>
>>11260372
>lmao trash
>REEE GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK SHIT LIMPDICK ALL BROWNIES ARE KWEENS
This are not equal reactions
>>
>>11260247
>one of the parties being more lust fueled then the other at first.
That moment where he realizes, that's why his mother has been watching him shower.
>>
>>11260354
>After being forced down a generous amount of the slimy appendage, he moved his hands and grabbed at the back of her thighs while she held him down on the writhing member in his mouth. Definitely one of the weirdest blowjobs he's given and it was rather fun. His lips were sealed around the tongue-like prick and he wanted to take more after having its length shoved into his mouth. He still tried to play around with it with his own tongue but had a hard time overcoming the rather larger size in comparison. As he shook his head and shifted closer to Faye, he used the movement of his body along with a little tug on her legs to take more of the slimy dick into his mouth, threatening to have it slip down into his throat after taking more of the thing into his needy maw.
>>
>>11260450
For someone who hates shitskins, you sure have the reading ability of one.
>>
>>11260467
>just watching
More like "So that's why my mom's been washing my back lately!"

>>11260432
I mean, I can't really RP much tonight and I planned to post my Discord a bit more later on .
But if you could post yours and you wanna just talk scenarios and/or future sessions, sure.
If not, we'll just keep it here.
What scenarios do you have in mind?
>>
>>11260561
everything minus the limpdick comment was said tho
must be embarrassing to forget your own samefagging that quickly
>>
File: tumblr_npciymbTNK1tobx6ro2_1280.png (222KB, 1280x1159px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npciymbTNK1tobx6ro2_1280.png
222KB, 1280x1159px
>>11260468
>With a light push forward the unseen size of her member acted more akin to what it was based off of, wiggling and even somewhat floppy as it slithered from the back of his mouth down his throat, working it's way as deep as it can to invade his innards. With light encouragement she pushed and pulled the cocksucking anon back and forth, motioning his face over the weird mod of her cock, bobbing his head over her bumpy mass.
O~oh yeah, right there.. that's,, oh wow..
>As she gazed down at him her eyes lit up into a flurry of colors, as if it was twitching along with her feelings they melted to a light red, a calming yellow, and even a baby blue, clearly she was having the time of her life and she wasn't going to stop the anon below her now.
>>
File: WzotpwE.jpg (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
WzotpwE.jpg
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>
>>11260579
I mainly just wanna fuck my Mom
knock her up too if that's an option
>>
>>11260354
>I can do it sometime soon
I-I would very much enjoy that, any time you can/want
>>
File: 83580-0-1493578902.png (151KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
83580-0-1493578902.png
151KB, 500x522px
>>11260628
>>
File: FF351.png (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF351.png
267KB, 1024x768px
>>11260657
I'm enjoying this tongue session right now. So later okay?
>>
>>11260628
>>11260157
What's wrong with her face?
>>
>>11260714
Shit tons of makeup. Also probably photoshop. A lot porn actresses over there look completely different on the cover than they do in the actual porn.
>>
>>11260748
Phew, I thought Real Life Actual Retards had become a lucrative porn genre for a second
>>
>>11260621
>The slimy prick slipping into the tighter reaches of his gullet certainly was an experience as he could hardly resist the thing anymore while he let out a muffled moan that reverberated through his mouth and along the engorged member. With the addition to her cooing as she gave a helping hand, he aimed to please and went with her movements. He moved back and forth as to let the tongue-like member almost break free from his cock-hungry lips only to let it slip to the back of his throat and further, making a mess with the blowjob growing sloppier. Keeping one hand holding onto her thigh, he slipped another in between her legs to tease and grope at the possibly regular pair of balls while he massaged them over with care in his smooth palm. (I forget if you do fullset/balls so just ignore that part if you don't.) His tongue slid back and forth across the underside of the same like texture of her morphed cock while the pace of his movements became faster over time.
>>
>>11258803
I honestly really want to play as Shadow Spawn From Beyond the Stars GF.
>>
>>11260800
I'd be down for it.
>>
File: ideal_gf.png (10KB, 702x495px) Image search: [Google]
ideal_gf.png
10KB, 702x495px
>>11258803
>>
>>11260800
Do it Anon. Do it and I will always be here to play with.
>>
File: _61796969_3.jpg (108KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
_61796969_3.jpg
108KB, 708x1000px
>>11260646
I mean, don't we all?
But what kind of woman is your Mom, anon?
Is she super shy and would do anything to make sure you're happy and healthy?
Is she a lusty woman who's been neglected for far too long?
Is she not that bright and she thinks this is all a fun game you wanna play?
>>
File: nyaruko.jpg (1MB, 1899x2779px) Image search: [Google]
nyaruko.jpg
1MB, 1899x2779px
>>11260800
Did someone say eldritch waifu ?
>>
File: Capture.png (47KB, 236x376px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
47KB, 236x376px
>>11260807
>>11260816
Greetings my love. Why have you called me to you this day?
>>
>>11260852
W-What is eldritch about her anon...?
>>
>>11260880
Yes! Good afternoon
>>
File: FF321.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF321.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>11260784
(Full pair of balls, don't worry)
>With a light push forward she patted her heavy sack against his face, every little sound he made while being face fucked was music to her ears, only bumping her sensitivity up as she quivered over him. Soon she held onto his chin, holding him in place as she slowly slide her wet, spit covered cock out of his cock hungry mouth, letting the slime drool cover his face. Panting lightly she stared down at him, her eyes a cloudy pink color, sweat dripping from her brow as even her skin color lightened to fit her heightened senses.
Bend. Over. Now.
>>
>>11260852
I hate Japan.
>>
>>11260908
She is quite literally nyarlathotep in human form
>>
>>11260908
She's nyarthotep apparently
>>
>>11260908
The everything.
>>
>>11260919
Nobody cares
>>
>>11260880
...Love? I don't know what you're talkin' about lady. And what are you doing in my house?
>>
>>11260933
You apparently did. :^)
>>
>>11260954
Caring=/=Responding
>>
>>11260972
"Better leave him multiple messages to show how much I DON'T CARE."
just fuck already
>>
>>11260925
>>11260926
>>11260927
M-My eldritch abomination can't possibly be this cute!
>>
>>11260852
Cthuko is better
>>
>make a generic-ass anime girl
>call it a western original creation
>repeat ad infinitum
>profit
I don't know if I'm more angry at gooks for doing it or weebs for enabling it
>>
>>11261009
You have such lovely... Many-angled maws.
>>
>>11260938
I was beckoned to you from the black tapestry between the stars. You have called me here like a moth to a flame human.
>>
>>11260917
>As the large, thoroughly lubricated member slipped out from his mouth, he almost went along with it so as to not be separated with his tongue hanging from his mouth. A little bit in a daze as he tried to catch his breath and he looked up at the shapeshifter while he closed his mouth, not even bothering with trying to clean up himself with the various liquids across his face. Swallowing any bits of exchanged fluids, the meek male nodded and almost fell over as he struggled to stand up for a moment. Working his belt then on to the button and fly of his tight fitting jeans, he worked on wiggling out of the tight fit with his back turned to Faye while he undressed. Soon enough, he managed to pull down his pants a good amount as his exposed rear was now in plain view. He wasn't flat but had a little plumpness to his ass and he looked over his shoulder back at the shapeshifter while he kicked off his pants.
So, uhm, should we get in bed or fuck on the ground like animals?
>>
>>11261041
>Rapid flipping through a rolodex (Who the fuck still uses those?)
I... Don't have any contacts for anyone with upwards of two mouths, sorry. Unless this was unintentional...?
>>
>>11261058
It is entirely possible. It would not be the first time this age that I have been summoned by a mistake. It's curious, I am unsure in this case why I was drawn to a feeble mortal such as yourself.

>>11261027
>The non-euclidean nightmare blushes.
Oh... Th-Thank you Anon. None have complimented our apperance before in such a manner.
>>
File: FF301.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF301.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>11261050
>She didn't let him think about it, even before he finished his thought the slime covered, almost alien like cock slapped itself over his little ass, slathering his backside in whatever juices were covering her tentacle like cock. Standing right there she gripped at his backside, bending him over with force until the slender tip of her member poked at his backdoor, lubing it up with ease and soon, as if it had a mind of it's own, without a thrust she wiggled her mass into the puckered star, slipping in and coating his insides with the slimy, sticky spit. As more and more of her cock slipped forward, the bumps acting as ridges and grinding against his walls, the closer to the base it went the thicker it became, opening up his insides. Maybe she got a bit ahead of herself but she slapped his little plump butt and giggled quietly.
Here. Now. Animals.
>>
>>11261100
...Well that's rather rude. I'm only about as feeble as anyone else! Hardly a way to speak to someone you're trying to be a guest for.
>Be it sheer stupidity or perhaps the reason she/he/it/gaaglf was drawn in the first place, her appearance did little to induce the usual bouts of insanity. Rather he just seemed slightly irritated.
>>
>>11260675
Alright! Whenever you can is fine
>>
>>11261162
>Sort of expecting this outcome at how into it she seemed to be before, he still let out a small, surprised squeak as she forced him to bend over to make his tush jut out for her to take advantage of him. He was more or less prepared for what was to come as he felt the slimy thing tease his tight ring while the sliminess sent a shiver up his body. After the writhing thing penetrated him, he gasped and could hardly wait for more as she certainly delivered while she forced more of the growing thing into him. The bumps and the added texture to the morphed cock along with its inherent drool it seemed to constantly leak was a heavenly sensation to feel inside of him. His insides felt like they were being stretched open as his fleshy walls strained and failed to stop the large prick from exploring his depths. His mouth was already hanging open with his tongue out as well and moans growing louder from him with every inch that pushed in deeper. He was helpless in his current state of mind as he only wanted more and the slap against his ass made him let out a whimper-ish, mewl of a moan. His normal sex throbbed between his legs and secreted his own fluids into a small pool that formed on the ground below him. He reached back and sunk his fingers into his cheeks as he tried to spread himself out in an attempt to make it easier for the sizable girth of the thing to enter without so much resistance.
>>
File: 5tTzn2ds13-2.png (85KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
5tTzn2ds13-2.png
85KB, 300x250px
>>11261165
You... You have my apologies. To a being such as myself the very concept of mortality is a sign of weakness though I've always found human frailty to be... Attractive.
>>
>>11261330
Oh. Well that's alright. Suppose the culture barrier is as good a reason for any for unintended r-

....You think I'm attractive?
>>
File: FF255.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF255.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>11261318
>Watching him spread himself in a silent beg for more was enough to send her over the limit, but how he whined, whimpered and was a general bitch about the entire thing was perfect. She wanted him to squirm, it made her hard. She helped him spread his backside, taking the other cheek and opening up for him before pushing to the base, his hole now split open to it's ever most limits as the base of her cock was massive, a monster like size compared to the slender tongue like tip, speaking of which the wet head danced around within him, never aiming for his prostate, nor any pleasure, simply wiggling about with no objective. Her lust controlled her now and all she wanted was to toy with his insides, extending her cock with her shapeshifting abilities it had no limits within him, filling him with what felt like an overlapping tentacle , as if it was coiling over itself just to fill his insides with more heavy cock, she didn't even need to thrust, her cock with a mind of it's own did everything she needed for her as she watched and listened to his reactions, almost drooling as she watched.
That what you wanted? Your insides covered in slime, your ass filled with a wet wiggling alien cock? Holy fuck you're a dirty little pervert.
>>
File: 1454515394562.jpg (210KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1454515394562.jpg
210KB, 1600x1067px
>>11261415
>Realizing she had accidentaly revealed her feelings to the human, the nightmare god released a flustered subsonic noise that caused several distant planets to implode.
N-No! Humans serve only the purpose of supplicating themselves to the infinite majesty of the old gods.
>>
>>11261482
....Far be it from a host to argue with a hallowed guest. Supplicating it is.
>He'd kneel before the wriggling mass, gently grabbing one of the writhing tentacles that seemed to stay mostly in this frame of reality, planting a kiss to its tip. An act that would usually cause most people's skin to dissolve before even reaching that point simply smeared his lips with a bit of black substance
Forgive my earlier hostility, Your Infinite Majesty.
>>
>>11261443
>As he felt her hips push up against his petite ass and the last of the large writhing thing had been pushed into him, he let out what sounded like a mix between a groan and a shaky moan. The feeling of such a thing stuffing him was splendid and he could hardly think straight as he let out unfiltered moans freely. A higher pitched noise came from him as he finally figured out the even weirder feeling that was happening deep within him after he came to the conclusion her writhing mass was extending even further inside of his tight fleshy walls that had no hopes of containing such a thing. The situation was...filling to the say the least as he helpless squirmed and fidgeted with the ever-growing tendril exploring his deepest reaches. His body instinctively bucked back against her as he pressed his little tush harder into her. He wiggled his hips and writhed up against her while the filling sensation continued as her words were simply another great addition to his situation. His chest heaved with his heavy breaths from how riled up she had gotten him and his body quivered from the overwhelming pleasure of the strange, morphed dick inside of him before he sputtered out a short reply.
I can't stand it...It's waaay too goo-...d...
>>
File: FF261.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF261.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>11261595
>Reaching around the broken boy before her she grasped his leaking cock, the only thing keeping him in this lewd embrace, seeing as his tight backside was used and abused already. Wasting no time she pumped over his hardened mass she leans close to him, whispering in his ear as she worked his sensitive dick.
You can't last long, give in, cum for this long, thick wet, gooey dick. Come on. Do it.
>On her last words she pushed forward, making sure every inch of her massively thick base was plugging him up, the tip of her cock moving in time with her strokes, smacking into his sensitive walls within him, both ends of his body begging for his orgasm
>>
>>11261690
(What is this semen demon from anyways)
>>
>>11261737
Lemonfont comic about a shapeshifter finding love and shit. She's the protag.
>>
File: 1454518003795.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454518003795.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>11261543
I-It's understandable. You are only human after all...
>She drew the tendril back into her mass, still clearly very much flustered by the attractive mortal showing her such affection. Her form folded inward, twisting and writhing until she took the shape of a pale gothic young woman.
There. This form shall ease our communication, I imagine it shall also make you more comfortable.
>>
File: Agony.png (537KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Agony.png
537KB, 800x800px
>>11257077
>creepy render
what do you even mean you faggot
>>
>>11261690
>Impaled on the ridiculous length and thickness of her slimy member, he body quaked and trembled as he legs threatened to give out below him after feeling her hand on his own aching prick. Between the sensation of the seemingly endless bumps of the engorged cock that explored every nook and cranny of his insides along with the quick pumping of his dick, he was pretty much a moaning mess that was basically broken of the size of her cock. The eager words from her and the fast strokes was the last straw as he couldn't hold it anymore while his member throbbed inside her grasp before rope after rope of his seed was spilled out onto the floor with some getting on her hand. Almost crying out, the loudest of his moans of pleasure broke free from him during the peak of his mind numbing experience. Pretty much standing only because of her "support," his body uncontrollably lurched forward during his orgasm as he bumped up against her hips again with his walls contracting around the monstrous thing inside him due to his climax. His body could only go on for so much longer with his fleshy insides squeezing around the alienated cock for only a moment before he was completely exhausted and his body relaxed.
>>
File: she THICC.png (71KB, 357x728px) Image search: [Google]
she THICC.png
71KB, 357x728px
>>11261690
oi cunt turn into lordkj domiantor aagain HEUEHUEHEUHUUEHEUHEUHHUEUEUEHUEH
is FUNNY
>>
File: 1503774699688.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503774699688.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>11261838
>>11261816
How's that starter going along?
>>
File: love.jpg (161KB, 985x1280px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
161KB, 985x1280px
>>11261915
It'll go up as soon as you kill yourself you faggot
>>
File: FF274.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF274.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
>>11261737
http://lemonfontcomics.com/comics/shapeshifter/ss1.html

>>11261817
>with a quick pat on the back she smiled lovingly at the broken sissy before her. With a gentle kiss on the cheek she slowly puled he length out of him. Sure she could of compacted it back down beforehand, but where's the fun in that, slipping out the wet length about 3 feet of thin flesh slipped out of his backside, all coiled deep within him just a moment ago.

(Hope that was good for you. I had a lot of fun)
>>
>>11261763
...As you wish. You look lovely either way.
>He looks over the new form with curiosity, finding it best to mention the infinite maws chiming in at once WERE giving him a bit of a headache.
And do you have a name? ...Preferably one I can pronounce, but we can always wing it.
>A hand would be offered to the new form as he managed a slight smile.
>>
Awaken, lurkers!
>>
>>11261947
Yeah, sorry if I might've dragged it on a little bit long but I enjoyed it a ton.
>>
File: 1503594677321.jpg (420KB, 2560x1583px) Image search: [Google]
1503594677321.jpg
420KB, 2560x1583px
>>11261941
I'd get the rope but then you'd just ree about how it wasn't a REAL suicide.
>>
File: stop (1).jpg (281KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
stop (1).jpg
281KB, 850x850px
>>11261947
TURN INTO LD YOU STUPID BITCH
>>
File: lord_dominator_by_wi_fu-d9sd8y4.png (1MB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
lord_dominator_by_wi_fu-d9sd8y4.png
1MB, 1024x1458px
>>11261964
>Don't worry about it. It was tons of fun.

>>11261968
(You)
>>
File: 0036.jpg (76KB, 850x758px) Image search: [Google]
0036.jpg
76KB, 850x758px
>>11261957
Ngh... Five more minutes 2B...
>>
File: shadman is an okay guy.jpg (371KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
shadman is an okay guy.jpg
371KB, 900x1273px
>>11261965
You should do it anyway because it'd make me feel better that there's one less retard here
>>11261995
was that so fucking hard you stupid cunt
now suck my DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
I'll call it now, he saw that Faye made a discord and tried to add them, but they already have him blocked
>>
File: An Entire Horse.jpg (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
An Entire Horse.jpg
69KB, 400x400px
>>11261957
>>
File: FF 236.jpg (82KB, 610x987px) Image search: [Google]
FF 236.jpg
82KB, 610x987px
.. Anyways. Was there anyone else that wanted anything?
>>
File: 1503417985291.jpg (144KB, 1280x552px) Image search: [Google]
1503417985291.jpg
144KB, 1280x552px
>>11262011
but as long as you're posting there'll always be n+1 retards
>>
File: 1455576141746.jpg (153KB, 850x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1455576141746.jpg
153KB, 850x1175px
>>11261954
>She scoffed but took the human's hand nonetheless. Her skin cold and soft. Rather than shake the mortal's hand though she simply held it delicately. The longer she held his hand she began to blush and offer a flustered smile.
Your kind have often called us Aqi'not.
>>
File: turn that frown upside down.png (2MB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
turn that frown upside down.png
2MB, 1024x1458px
>>11261995
>>
>>11262063
B O D Y-
Strange fuckholes of choice could be fun.
>>
>>11262080
Just do it.
>>
>>11262063
Can you ride my dick and face at the same time?
>>
File: tent.png (537KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tent.png
537KB, 960x1280px
>>11262063
I SAID SUCK MY DICK BITCH
>>11262068
Yeah but when you kill yourself it's n+1(me)-1(you) so it's back down to n you stupid fuck
>>
File: raughs in loli.jpg (50KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
raughs in loli.jpg
50KB, 529x529px
>>11262107
hey, I know why you're requesting this.
>>
File: FF153.jpg (43KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF153.jpg
43KB, 1024x768px
>>11262080
If I was going to keep that folder I'd save that. But I'm not.

>>11262087
What KIND of fuckhole?

>>11262107
With like. Two pairs of legs?
>Pic related.
>>
File: 1503668588730.gif (213KB, 247x255px) Image search: [Google]
1503668588730.gif
213KB, 247x255px
>>11262110
But there'll still be a lump positive of retards, the minus wouldn't change anything.
Although I guess a more accurate equation would have been n+x where x=your stupid ass
>>
>>11260834
I think she's a bit of a shy woman who's been neglected for far too long. But she also knows deep down that her son touching her like he is just isn't right.
>>
>>11262134
Idunno, fill it with grooves that whistle when a cock gets shoved in and paints the dick bright pink while you fuck it, shit.
You're the shapeshifter think of something.
>>
>>11262134
Yeah along the lines of that. Sans the dick.
>>
>>11262078
...A lovely name. Admittedly easier than I expected.
>He'd awkwardly release her hand after a moment, returning the smile.
Well. Do you require furnishings of any kind? Imagine there'll probably need to be some sort of changes if you plan on sticking around...
>>
File: FF152.jpg (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF152.jpg
46KB, 1024x768px
>>11262157
No offense to you, but I think I like the other anon's idea better to be honest. Put that one away for now.

>>11262177
It's the only art I had like that, yeah I can do that, you wanna write that starter or will I?
>>
>>11262134
Is Faye going to fuck herself?
>>
>>11262207
It wasn't even a genuine suggestion.
Except the "actually pick something original yourself for once you fucking hack" part that much was legit
>>
File: 1454537126922.jpg (712KB, 1300x813px) Image search: [Google]
1454537126922.jpg
712KB, 1300x813px
>>11262182
No. Furnishings are unnecessary. I will simply sleep with you in your bed.
>She took steps closer to the man, completley ignoring any bounds of personal space.
Tell me about yourself human. You and your habits interest me deeply.
>>
>>11262207
You mind starting? I'll be back in like 10 minutes
>>
>>11262236
Mad as fuck
>>
File: FF156.png (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF156.png
310KB, 1024x768px
>>11262226
That is exactly what happens yes.

>>11262236
k den.

>>11262266
>KK coming right up.
>>
>>11262063
>Missed my chance again
gaah fuck why does this always happen
>>
>>11262267
>whiteknighting for smut avas on cambodian fishery discussion messageboards
You're anonymous d00d, she won't want to fuck you any more than usual.
>>
>>11262298
>Getting this butthurt you got rejected.
>>
File: 6a2.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
565KB, 600x610px
>Paul THIS upset that someone plays LD better than him
You already had this happen with Peridot you fucking child
>>
>>11262298
They actually would if I wasn't anonposting, but if you insist~
>>
>>11262134
I am LITERALLY asking you for RP and you are ignoring my fucking posts HOLY SHIT you are exactly why I still get WHERE'S MUH STARTER shitposts
>>11262142
Moral of the story you should still kill yourself
>>
>>11262259
Err. Habits? That's a little open-end-

W-Wait, what was that about sleeping?!
>He stepped back slightly, hands up defensively. Telling that the mass of fangs and tentacles seemed to spook him less than... a slightly unreasonably pushy 'normal' woman.
>>
>>11262298
Anally annihilated.
>>
File: AAHHHHHHHHH.jpg (28KB, 240x290px) Image search: [Google]
AAHHHHHHHHH.jpg
28KB, 240x290px
>>11262310
>already had this happen with Peridot
>implying that fucking turbo-sperg played Lord Dom any better than Nonon
Holy shit kill yourself you illiterate fuck
>>
>>11262309
Already played with.
The satisfaction she'll have a scenario she seemed into cut short and never happening again got me harder than the smut desu
>>
File: awhellyeah.jpg (29KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
awhellyeah.jpg
29KB, 451x451px
>>11262338
Right, I forgot this is the third time you've been outclassed on LD alone
>>
>>11262322
Good thing you admitted you don't RP.
>>
File: Heart to heart.jpg (36KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Heart to heart.jpg
36KB, 564x564px
>>11262259
>>11262326
>the loud screech of reality being torn apart and the depths of hell being stirred can be heard in the vicinity as a hole opens in reality and a dark skinned man, dressed all dapper comes through, approaching the two with a friendly looking smile on, addressing the man
Greetings! You may call me Black Hat.
Don't mind me, just passin' by to check up on my darlin' daughter and 'er date.
>he puts an arm around his neck and gives him a bag full of all kinds of items.
Here's a list of things she likes and anythin' you might need fo' tonight.
>he bumps him in the arm, with a wink
(And I do mean anything!)
I expect her home by 6 am and you better not hurt her in any way she is not comfortable with...
>the shape of his face changes, his eyes grow wide and black and his teeth start dripping a green substance down his jaw, the atmosphere around them becoming darker and more somber as he adds the last part with an eerie, chilling voice coming from deep down his throat
...OR ... ELSE...
>in a split second, everything comes back to normal, like nothing happened
Have fun, kids! Love you, honey! Back to work for me!
>his body becomes liquid as he drops to the floor and disappears in thin air
>>
File: goncern.jpg (33KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
goncern.jpg
33KB, 600x500px
>>11262361
>>
>>11262345
>outclassed
BITCH fucking WHEN
>Peridot
Literally worse than me
>Nonon
Literally ESL and can't even write
>Faye(???)
Literally does not even play the character you stupid shit
>>11262352
Good job trying to learn how to read but you should keep practicing because all I ever said is
<<<I DON'T DO STARTERS>>>
>>
File: 1503947785822.png (850KB, 666x663px) Image search: [Google]
1503947785822.png
850KB, 666x663px
>>11262322
Nah bro I'm gud
Also pretty sure the fact you haven't written a starter is the fact you still get WHERE'S MUH STARTER shitposts
>>
File: loaf.png (412KB, 598x633px) Image search: [Google]
loaf.png
412KB, 598x633px
>>11262371
>WHEN
When those people played LD you illiterate shitboy
>>
>>11262361
Literally nobody cares about your show except to fap to the redhead, the butting in to another rp with that many (wordswordswords) is cute tho
>>
File: FF184.jpg (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF184.jpg
55KB, 1024x768px
>>11262266
You want me to... what?
>She stared back at her new friend. Eyes half lit as, admittedly she was tired of this. Skeptics not believing her cam shows and asking to met up. Hey, as long as she gets dick right?
Okay. Okay. So. Two lower halves, one on your face, one on your dick. Do you want me to pat my head and rub my stomach while I do it?
>She sighed as she continued to look at him with her black expression, raising a hand to stop any snarky comment.
It was a joke. Just, lay down.
>She said as she dug her hands into the bottom of her skirt, pulling it up over her head to reveal her normal, everyday pale body, nothing changed as of right now, other than MAYBE a size up on her bra.
Lay down, dick out.

>>11262322
I was waiting for the starter.
>>
>the shapeshifter ava samefags to whiteknight themselves
Poetry
>>
File: 1457320496620.jpg (537KB, 895x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457320496620.jpg
537KB, 895x1000px
>>11262326
We will sleep together in your bed. I do not think I am being unclear? Is there an issue with this arrangement?
>She frowns and furrows her brows, tilting her head to the side inquisitivley. Some part of her dissapointed that the human was stepping away from her, she longed to be close to him even if she didn't know why.
>>
>The anon that kept spamming Faye with "BE MY BODYSUIT" got rejected twice now and is blackknighting
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (420KB, 525x573px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png
420KB, 525x573px
>>11262372
Fine you fucking shithead you want me to write a starter, here, let's fucking go
>Kicks you in the fucking dick
>>11262382
Yeah that implies that two of them weren't turbo-retards and the third actually having a folder+desire TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE CHARACTER
LEARN TO READ
>>11262393
>KICKS
>IN
>THE
>D
>I
>C
>K
>>
File: praise god.png (138KB, 513x534px) Image search: [Google]
praise god.png
138KB, 513x534px
>>11262435
And their shitty oneshots were still better than your best
>>
>>11262399
um, proof?
>>
>>11262063
Any open slots left?
>>
>>11262426
Nah. Dropped that after the second attempt. Trying to make it a meme I guess.
Only shit I can talk on Faye is the art's fucking atrocious.
>>
>>11262426
I hope he's the guy who had a fit about a shapeshifter changing into other people, it'd be perfect

>>11262435
How deep did it sting to see people clamour for Nonon's dick
>>
File: 1491044736516.gif (402KB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491044736516.gif
402KB, 330x200px
>>11262435
>Paul thinks he has the right to judge anyone.
>>
>>11262448
um, proof?
>>
>>11262455
>N-no it wasn't me.
Why don't you put on a body suit and turn into someone fucking off?
>>
>>11262404
Th-That's a bit... Sudden, isn't it? I mean you've been around for aeons and all, or whatever, think you'd wanna take things slow...
>>
File: FF222.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF222.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>11262449
Nope. Sorry.
And to top it off some stuff is creeping up behind me so I don't think I'll be able to finish the double bottom half session I'm starting. Fugg.
>>
File: 1503767582823.jpg (67KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1503767582823.jpg
67KB, 846x846px
>>11262473
It wasn't tho. You're free to think so though my mans.
>>
>>11262393
(Sorry for the longer wait. Writing now)
>>
>>11262487
That's fine. You replied to meet with your discord earlier so I'll just message over there sometime
>>
>>11262487
(Oh missed this. I'm fine with holding it off for now if you're getting busy)
>>
File: FF 86.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 86.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>11262503
>>11262517
Don't worry about it. You said you had to do a thing.
Fair warning. Not sure how long. As long as you don't, like. stretch this out for too long I think we'll be fine.

>>11262516
kk. Talk to you there.
>>
>>11262393
Well if you're offering...
>Letting out a light hearted chuckle he's stopped cold at her dismissive hand. He promptly gets on the bed and lays flat on his back. Looking back at her to watch as her as she lifted her shirt up. Taking a good long look at her bra and panties before undressing too. Unzipping his fly and reaching in to pull out his cock and assuming the position.
Ready when you are.
>>
File: 1_Dominator.jpg (99KB, 449x372px) Image search: [Google]
1_Dominator.jpg
99KB, 449x372px
>>11262441
Holy shit how deluded can you get
Kill yourself
>>11262458
read above retard, you're deluded as fuck if you think anyone playing with Nonon's LD actually wants to play with them, they only want to make me mad
Nonon can hardly write, and anyone that UNIRONICALLY wants to play with them is just as bad if not worse
>>11262459
I have the right to judge retards more retarded than myself you retard
Kill yourself
>>11262487
HEY YOU BITCH WRITE YOUR REPLY
>>11262435
>>
File: FF182.png (314KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF182.png
314KB, 1024x768px
>>11262589
>Shortly after he jumped on the bed she followed, straddling him while still clad in her underwear, the hugging black panties and lightly decorated bra clashed with her pale skin, crushing his cock under her weight she wiggled back and forth to tease the slab of meat under her. With a hooked finger she shifted her panties to the side, exposing her normal sweet, pink slit, lining her already wet sex with his cock she still has yet to show off her shapeshifting.
Cock first, then face. Then you'll believe that I'm a shapeshifter, no questions asked, right?
>>
File: enhance.png (31KB, 659x614px) Image search: [Google]
enhance.png
31KB, 659x614px
>>11262661
Nonon's on par with you, but you've set the bar pretty low
>>
File: 1503416298021.jpg (30KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1503416298021.jpg
30KB, 203x209px
>>11262661
>Nonon can hardly write
As opposed to you who apparently can't write at all
Really makes me think
>>
>>11262661
If you were half as good as you seem to think you were, DMG would still be your boyfriend.
>>
File: notarapper.gif (933KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
notarapper.gif
933KB, 400x225px
>>11262765
DAMN
>>
>>11262699
I'll believe it when I see it. Now then.
>With one hand on her hip and the other to line up his member with her slit, he keeps her steady while pushing her down on it. Slowly inch by inch his cock his swallowed whole by her as his grip squeezes down on her. Fingers melding into her soft pale skin. Even if there was a chance she wasn't a shapeshifter he wasn't going to complain about a nice fuck. He finally brought her down to the hilt. Biting on his lower lip as his cock was constricted by her velvety walls as he gyrates his hips.
Mmff.. Now it's your turn
>>
File: Alexus.png (356KB, 971x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Alexus.png
356KB, 971x1117px
>>11262708
>Nonon's on par with you
HAHAHAHAHA FUNNY JOKE
Nice fucking bait retard. I'm by far the best RPer ITT
>>11262727
Again
I don't do fucking starters
You want to fucking RP you shitstain? Write me a starter that isn't one line of fucking nothing.
>>11262765
I'm sure as shit better than literally anyone here right now, and I couldn't give less of a shit about that faggot pleb at this point.
Fucking WEAK.
>>
File: 1477001089665.png (77KB, 234x185px) Image search: [Google]
1477001089665.png
77KB, 234x185px
>>11262828
>That image is still named after the highschool girl that rejected Paul
>>
>>11262842
>>11262842
>>11262842
>>11262842
>>11262842
NEW THREAD
>>
>>11262828
I wish this were Paul.
>>
File: BOY.gif (395KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
BOY.gif
395KB, 200x150px
>>11262828
Is that why you've got thirty alts on Discord that he's blocked? Because you don't care?
>>
File: 1503483338038.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503483338038.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>11262828
>I'm the best RPer ITT
>I can't be fucked to do the bare minimum required for an RP
Really... Causes one... To engage... A ponderance.....
>>
I know you guys are somehow getting a kick out of this, but can you not spend another half hour arguing with a moron over some pointless shit for once?
It'd be much appreciated.
Thread posts: 455
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.