[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New toy out from Bad Dragon! What are /trash/'s thoughts on it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 52

New toy out from Bad Dragon! What are /trash/'s thoughts on it?
>>
File: dat knot.jpg (32KB, 431x933px) Image search: [Google]
dat knot.jpg
32KB, 431x933px
For my part, it looks frigging huge in the XL size, it's supposed to be 11 inches around the shaft and 12 around the knot. Pretty snug, even if it's not all that long.
>>
>>11230965
Don't like it.

Yet another canine toy. And the tip looks kind of dumb. 3/10
>>
>>11231132
isnt it their first canine toy that actually has balls?
>>
>>11231704
Yea, it would be.

I would just love to see a nice pair on Rex. I think he's the best~
>>
knot's not too big compared to the rest, so it's probably pretty nice to pop in and out

fake balls are kind of lame, the best part of big balls are feeling them swing into you
>>
>>11231704
>>11231855
they really need to be putting more balls on their dildos
>>
It's just a shittier Austin.
>>
>>11231078
god their new site layout is so fucking awful
>>
So tonight I did some toying, I wasn't sure I felt up to it since I donated blood earlier today, but it didn't seem to have been a problem.

I've been trying to knot an XL gryphon for the past few months, turns out that it was beyond my ability to stretch when I got it. So, I bought an XL kelvin, which is 10.5", as a stepping stone to my gryphon which is listed as 12. The kelvin is kind of hard to use, since it's got this drastic curve, but I managed to take it last week and I was able to take it even easier this week. Just sit down on it and wiggle, the knot popped in and I was sitting all the way down.

So, since that was so easy and I thought I could keep going, I decided to try the gryphon once again. Got it out of storage and ready to use, I got one of the BD lube syringes and used it to fill my ass with JLube first, then tried to sit down on it. It was tough, and I was about to give it up, when it slipped in and I dropped down halfway to knotting it. It didn't sting, just felt the muscles stretching, but I wasn't able to get any further with wiggling/bouncing on it so I called it a draw for tonight.

Next time I think I'll do it outside the shower, which is where I usually toy to make it easier to clean up. If I can get the gryphon up onto something solid and ride it, I think I can use the better leverage to get over that last bit of knot. That'll be something, when I have it completely holstered!
>>
>>11236695

Yeah, the worst thing about it is that they took out the actual photos of the different sizes for comparison. The small->large progression isn't a 100% linear scaling up, a lot of the time the smaller sizes are comparatively skinnier than the big guys. It would be nice to be able to refer to that when you're shopping.
>>
>>11237204
they took out all the art and backstory for the older toys too
its all just generic "lel buy our shit XDDD" now
>>
>>11237570
You can actually bring those back by making an account, and turning on "Fantasy Mode"
Honestly it's a bit silly but at least you can access that stuff.
>>
>>11238445
>need to make an account
this shit is why I went with primalhardwere
>>
File: diego.jpg (544KB, 1685x1112px) Image search: [Google]
diego.jpg
544KB, 1685x1112px
>>11237204
I did some edits with the pictures on the real-size tool and the XL definitely looks a lot thicker than the min-L sizes.
>>
File: hrm.png (49KB, 671x774px) Image search: [Google]
hrm.png
49KB, 671x774px
Any recommendations for their masturbators?
Finally feeling the itch to get one of these things.
>>
>>11240171
Hazel is a pretty popular, if not a little vanilla, choice. However, no matter which one you go with make sure you REALLY lube up beforehand and not go super rough with it. Only used mine like a half-dozen times before I already saw a tear in one of the folds.
>>
>>11239432

Huh, well good catch there. Still and all, I wish that they had the regular lineup photos with the soda can like they used to.
>>
Already have a dog dick dildo so not exactly interested in whats probably the fifth or sixth one. I guess canid likeness sells so they're continually going to make them but I'd like to see other feral likeness/fantasy stuff.
>>
File: DSC03047.jpg (3MB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03047.jpg
3MB, 3568x2000px
Obligatory shitpost

Toy Pics account: https://videos.toypics.net/ErikaTheZebra

I have a Large Flint arriving Wednesday. I found that the XL Flint is just too big for now, and am going to use it to stretch until then.

Also Diego looks meh.
>>
why don't you fags post pics using these
>>
File: creampie.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
creampie.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>11240699
I have a couple old webms I'll post.
>>
File: First.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
First.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>11240742
and another one. I'll make more later.
>>
>>11240742
>>11240757
why is it that almost all of the guys i see that fuck themselves with bad dragon dildos are landwhales
>>
File: 1499162818353.jpg (6KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499162818353.jpg
6KB, 155x200px
>>11240742
>>11240757
Damn anon, that's nice
>>
File: David.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
David.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>11240794
Got one more

>>11240788
You're not wrong, I need to lose some weight.
>>
>>11240171
Unless you only care about aesthetics, I would highly recommend AGAINST buying a BD penetrable toy. There is an entire market for masturbation sleeves with much better products at a much lower price.

Here's the rundown on why you shouldn't buy a BD penetrable.

1) They're extremely overpriced. You're paying $130 when you could buy a much better Japanese toy for $30. They're not expensive because they're handmade or because of their quality, they're expensive because they can get away with pricing them that high since it's a niche market.

2) They're made of silicone. Silicone does have its benefits. It's very durable and doesn't get sticky. But it's also firm, which basically cancels out the durability since it's more prone to tearing and of course a firm material is less pleasant on benis. Japanese toys are typically made out of thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs), which are softer, squishier, and less prone to tearing as a result. Many also use a "dual layer" structure where the outside is a firmer material and the inside is a very delicate fleshier material.

3) Beyond the outward aesthetics, they're poorly designed for pleasure. The tunnels are loose and textures are boring. Some of them even have completely smooth sections which makes no sense since that does not please benis.

Here's /jp/'s guide to onaholes if you're interested: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Remember to jerk off before buying anything. Not just sex toys, anything. It will reduce your hormone levels so you make more rational decisions.
>>
File: fixed (2).webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
fixed (2).webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>11240821
Actually, all the penetrables have a base price of $95 now. Still, I'd look elsewhere. I like my Mary, but she's my least used toy since she had started to develop tears recently.

>>11240805
Of course it cut off the end. Here's a fixed webm.
>>
File: princess peaches.png (503KB, 574x819px) Image search: [Google]
princess peaches.png
503KB, 574x819px
>>11240232
>>11240821
>>11240924

Thanks for the info, m8s. Was pretty much thinking of BD's stuff because of aesthetics, but maybe I'll shop around now.
Guess I'll see where my dick takes me.
>>
>>11240821
>You're paying $130 when you could buy a much better Japanese toy for $30
Any recommendations?
>>
>>11240924
It's nice they reduced the prices, must've finally realized the pentrables would sell better if they weren't jacked up so high.

>>11241062
If you're interested in male sex toys and don't purely care about furry aesthetics then you're in for a wild ride.
>>
>>11241100
Read the pastebin I linked.

tl;dr: If you're above 5.5" the most recommended toys are usually anything by Tomax. Under that and I would recommend anything by Magic Eyes unless you're vehemently against loli aesthetic. en-nls.com is the biggest outlet for onas so I would browse it and check review blogs regardless of where you actually order from.
>>
>>11240805
That hands free cumshot was delicious
>>
I've been thinking about getting a mini Android from EE for [spoiler]vaginal[/spoiler] use. Is it a good choice?
>>
File: Android Small.jpg (103KB, 760x587px) Image search: [Google]
Android Small.jpg
103KB, 760x587px
>>11244362

Hmmmm, probably not a lot of feedback for front butt usage in this thread, but I guess it would be OK? Not too much to go on, they're kinda plain. Biggest thing would probably be the size, it's like 4 inches long and about an inch and a half across. That sounds REALLY small...
>>
>>11236753
>XL gryphon
I can't hardly go half way on a fucking medium because of the pointed tip. That shit hurts like hell.
>>
>>11240788
I don't go to toypics anymore because it's just a gallery of out-of-shape men's junk.
>>
>>11249828

That sucks, what flexibility silicone is it?

A few things that might help you with it, get a syringe or a lube shooter that you can use to fill your ass before trying to insert it. You can also try to train your ass to take deeper insertions with a blunter toy, would recommend a Chance unflared for this.

Not to be gross about it, but are you cleaning yourself out before you try to take it? It helps to have an empty colon/rectum, a medium is 7.5 inches and that's DEFINITELY going to go through your second sphincter.
>>
>>11250665
It's a medium\medium which honestly is part of the problem. I much prefer softer toys. My medium\soft Chance is one of my favorites because it's next to no effort to use. Also I've known about the syringe prep for quite a while now, Gryphon is still just unusable for me.
>>
>>11250830

I had heard that the soft texture on medium chance makes it pretty difficult to get started, since it wet noodles back and forth so much. What kind of lube are you using?

Hmmm, a few other tricks, have you tried using it from different angles? Might be more compatible with your ass if it's coming in from a particular direction. But yeah, it might just not be a good fit for you. Could always try to resell it, and grab something different.
>>
>>11251048
My second toy ever was a soft small chance and THAT was difficult to use because of the noodling, but it's not really much of an issue with the medium size. As for different angles, yeah I've tried it. Only a couple times have I managed to max it out, but I'm pretty much over it at this point after having it for a couple years now. I've since gotten plenty of things that do the same job better.
>>
anyone have experience with bruiser? just ordered this and i wanna know how people feel about theirs
>>
>>11250593

And asses, plenty of fat, acne riddled asses. Tho I guess it's a supply/demand thing, if you're in shape then you don't need to give it away for free, unless you get off on exhibition.
>>
>>11230965
another fucking dog toy

would it kill them to make more feline shit?
fleshlight would be nice
or barbed toy
>>
>>11251413
>plenty of fat, acne riddled asses
That's 100% the worst part.
>>
>>11251479
Make a mockup because I personally can't even think of how a feline one would work well.
>>
File: 1485378960716.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485378960716.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>11251479
>cat dick in your ass
>wanting something designed to make pulling out painful
>>
File: IMG_4795-683x1024.jpg (114KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4795-683x1024.jpg
114KB, 683x1024px
>>11251611
>>
>>11251838
>>
File: 1.png (24KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
24KB, 300x266px
>>11251872
UNF
>>
>>11240821
Seconding this.
My mary is firm as fuck, I have to lubed up like 3x as much, enough to where I cant feel anything, and she tore on like the 3rd-5th use.
I love the weight and outside sculpt of it (major horsefucker), but once I'm past the gate I don't really feel much and the "ribbed" sort of inside doesn't really grab me.

If you just want a masturbation sleeve, doesn't have to be animal themed, I recommend the TOMAX venus in soft or super soft. That has literally taken a beating but still feels great.
Developed a crack in the vaginal canal due to weakening from too strong isopropyl cleaner, but damn if it didn't take 5-6 months of almost daily use until it widened.
Its torn to shit now and I need to get it replaced, but I post in this thread to see if anyone knows of a better horse pussy toy than bad dragon.
I would really love a mare slit.
>>
Yea this one looks like it has been done before this toy looks like nothing new. Also looks like something from etsy. etsy has some cool looking toys.
>>
>>11251838

so

how does the scrapping feel?
>>
>>11253810

Not the anon who posted that pic, but I'd imagine that it would feel pretty good. You'd just have to make sure that your sphincters were nice and warmed up before using it.
>>
File: hazel.jpg (20KB, 502x340px) Image search: [Google]
hazel.jpg
20KB, 502x340px
>>11240171

I got a Hazel on black friday last year, I used it a few times but ultimately I got rid of it. Two biggest problems were that it got de-lubed after a while and started to tug/pinch my dick skin, which hurt like a bastard. You could fix that by dumping more lube in the top, but that takes you out of the moment pretty damn bad. I could have maybe tried using coconut oil or some more viscous lube, but I didn't want to worry about cleaning it out afterwards.

Second problem was that it had this weird kind of squiggle in the conduit, pic related. That looked fun, but in practice it was more like their weird fleshy tumor that you had to fuck past every time you penetrated it.

I did like the fortune cookie entrance, but the actual performance as a fleshlight was not impressive..
>>
>>11230965
I have a medium david and my least favorite thing about it is the pointy head. It's just uncomfortable and seems to get stuck poking me depth-wise before I even attempt the knot. I also have a snowleopard who's head is the same width as david's knot so theoretically I should be able to take the knot but I never can. I really think it has something to do with the pointy head. So don't discount diego's fatter, rounder head, it probably feels better.
>>
>>11239432
thats just how silicone cures in larger volumes, even if the mold is scaled perfectly
>>
If blood is present after play, how long should one wait to play again?
>>
>>11256581
Was it a lot or just a little? If it's just a small amount of blood, don't get too worried. Either way, it's a rule for me to wait at least one day in between sessions, just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>11256664
what if its about a pints worth?
>>
>>11241062
there are lots of exotic sextoys stores besides Bad Dragon, furries have a huge problem with BD like it's the only store with intheresting stuff, it's not I dont have the links now but I know we have at least 5 more furry sextoy stores on the web and more non furry stores but with animal and fantasy stuff too
>>
>>11257002

Oh boy... I sincerely hope that you're just trolling. If not, get your busted ass to the ER tout suite. Even if it's stopped bleeding, you need to be on antibiotics, and you may need surgery to repair whatever happened.
>>
what the hell did you do to yourself to bleed so much?
>>
>>11257002
How in gods name did you do that. Get to the ER, now.
>>
>>11257002
Yeah this is why nothing but toilet paper touches my butt.
>>
Anyone own the snow leopard? I've been looking at getting one for a while and was curious what others thought about it.
>>
File: 1503779551108.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503779551108.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>11257002
go to the fucking hospital
>>
>>11240821
>much better products for a lower price
Don't know about you, but I tore through a variety of toys and got fed up enough to get a BD masturbator.
Kind of a pain in the ass to clean out, but it's completely worth it because of how durable the thing is.
>>
>>11256265
I'm 90% sure those are the pictures of the 3D models and they made a different one for XL since min-L are exactly the same.
>>
>>11260255
at least we're not horsefuckers
or would you rather seem more boards of just ponyshit?
>>
It's a cock, so since Im not a gay faggot like everybody else here I'm going to have to say it's shit.
>>
>>11257002
This is what you get for being gay
>>
>>11260888
>>11260922
hey kid, did you just come in from stupid town?
>>
https://www.primalhardwere.com/product/DGI

Is there a cheaper toy like this?
>>
>>11261214
yes
>>
>>11230965
>$105 for a basic medium one
they can fuck right off
>>
File: 1503732401103.png (110KB, 304x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503732401103.png
110KB, 304x300px
>>11257002
>>
File: 20170824_180847.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_180847.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Just bought a nova a few weeks and this is my first time EVER using a dildo, I couldnt get it in at first because it was tight so I went with a cucumber with lube.

First time I got it in, felt a sharp pain around the outside of my asshole for like 15 seconds then it went away, was able to get the cucumber half way in and then tried the Nova

I managed to get the nova all the way in until the knot. The pain was too much and I didnt want to fucking hurt myself.

How do I take the knot?
>>
>>11262414
Practice, it takes time to comfortably take things up the butt. I know it took me the better part of a fee months before I started getting pleasure out of it. I use anal as more of a pleasure multiplier.
>>
>>11262414

First step, lube lube and more lube. You've already bought your ticket to hell as a degenerate furfag, so you may as well start buying J Lube from amazon. When I make up a batch, I usually combine 16oz of distilled water with a tablespoon and a half of powder. It's going to be a bitch to mix up, but there's a trick, but it in a bigassed microwave-safe bowl and boil it for 3-5 minutes. It helps to make it all go into suspension. Then bottle it in something innocent looking, and use it after it sits at least overnight.

If you're having trouble with the knot, there are a few things you can try. Insert the shaft as far as it goes, then lube up your finger and insert it alongside the toy. Let it stretch you, put it in and take it out a few times, then try for two fingers. After that, it may be easier. Another tip is to get something about 3-4 inches high as a platform, a thick book or a few bricks might be perfect. Get it elevated, kneel over it, and start to gradually use your body weight to work it inside. If it hurts a little, slow down but don't stop. Maybe back off it and try again in a few minutes. If it REALLY start to hurt, or you see major blood, throw in the towel and try again another day. It's incremental, your sphincter will get more and more used to stretching, and your threshold will incrementally grow as well. I started with pretty small toys, and I still use them as part of the warmup, but once I'm past about 6-7 inches circumference it gets easier and easier to stretch.

Good luck, let us know how it goes!
>>
>>11262414
What firmness did you get? I generally recommend that first timers try a medium or a soft toy so you can adapt to it.
>>
>>11252753
never mind the ass bleeders, where can i get a good horsepussy toy? not bd
>>
>>11240821
Where can I get a decent Jap dog pussy for $30?
>>
>>11264285
Nowhere. Bd needs to get their shit together and offer a softer penetrable level.
>>
>>11264285
Sidewinder creations maybe? BD ripped off Mary's new design from them.
>>
>>11255318
That squiggle is supposed to simulate a feature present in actual canines. It's kinda like a muscle-y sphincter you have to angle up and over to get past at first, but as soon as you're in it goes away for the most part. I've heard that the hazel does a truly terrible job at simulating how the real deal feels.
>>
>>11262794
Yeah, guess I'll keep trying then

>>11263070
I threw in the towel actually a few days ago once I saw some blood. Going to try again this week. Will try the finger + knot strategy once I do. Thanks for the tips anon.

>>11263159
Yeah, I got medium. I figured I didnt want it too floppy or too hard since its my first time.
>>
>>11269865
soft can work well too. Just have to loosen up manually. Really enjoyable having a little squish in your bum too
>>
>>11269935
I was having trouble at first with it being medium at first. But yeah, had a cucumber loosen it up enough for me to make it finally fit.
>>
>>11262414

What size is that, a medium?
>>
>>11270503
Yes medium size and firmness, no way in hell was I, a beginner at this shit, was gonna go large.
>>
>>11270815
If you're a beginner you should start with smaller shit like buttplugs and worked your way up instead of going right to using a massive dick
>>
>>11270861
I wanted to start somewhere big but not too big. I'm a man, not a pussy. I can manage and I wont go overboard to fuck up my anus.
>>
>>11270978
Anon does have a point though. Nothing to do with being a pussy. Sometimes my thick buttplug pressing against my sweetspot is ample enough and more for an intense nut.

It's a plus because it's a tailplug so I can the fuzz brushing against my legs. 10/10
>>
>>11270978

Nova's not a bad starter, it's got a more or less even taper all the way to the bottom of the knot, and it doesn't have a major curve to it which can make things difficult. Not a big surprise that you had trouble with the knot, it's probably larger than any shit you've ever taken before, so the sphincter isn't happy about dealing with it. Keep trying to take it, at least once a week, and before long I bet you'll have mastered it.
>>
What are companies other than bad dragon?
>>
>>11274404

There's a list here:

https://www. reddit. com/r/SexToys/comments/5c46f1/list_of_fantasy_toy_makers/

But a lot of them are little etsy shop sites with only two or three designs available,
>>
>>11275087
Im just wanting an inflatable with a cum tube really.
>>
>>11275098
Primal Hardwere has several
>>
File: DSC06870.jpg (3MB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06870.jpg
3MB, 3568x2000px
Time for one of these.
>>
File: DSC06871.jpg (3MB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06871.jpg
3MB, 3568x2000px
>>11276615
What couuuld it beee
>>
>>11271639
>thick tail plug
Link pls. My current one is like 3" in girth and slips out as soon as things get fun :/
>>
File: DSC06872.jpg (3MB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06872.jpg
3MB, 3568x2000px
>>11276635
Last chance to guess.
>>
>>11276660
Another boring flint?
>>
File: DSC06873.jpg (3MB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06873.jpg
3MB, 3568x2000px
>>11276672
rude

Yes
>>
File: DSC06876.jpg (2MB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06876.jpg
2MB, 3568x2000px
>>11276689
He glows in the dark too.
>>
File: DSC06879.jpg (3MB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06879.jpg
3MB, 3568x2000px
and family photo
>>
I already have a small David, and I wanna move up to something both bigger and more... feline.

Is the Snow Leopard/Snep worth it or is there better cat dicks on the market?
>>
>>11277000
the legacy feline toy is much better, if you can find one
the revision wasn't bad either, but they took that down too
>>
>>11276702
Im infinitely jealous. Hot damn.
>>
>>11277270
Of the glow in the dark coloring? It's actually no extra charge. Look for the 'Duka Cola Quantum' in the color menu.

Thank you BD for not removing that yet, I love this coloring. I hope they do something for Failout 5
>>
>>11277291
>Failout 5
are they seriously releasing that already?
>>
>>11277321
Bethesda has a contract, last time I checked, for three fallout games. They made 3, now 4, (They published NV through Obsidian to get around this IIRC), and the IP is absurdly profitable for them, so I would fully expect a Fallout 5 to be made. I'd be surprised if it isn't already in the works, considering how rushed 4 felt.
>>
>>11277350
so its just gonna be a cash grab, like everything EA's ever done
Or Ubisoft
Or Bioware
christ the gaming industry is a bunch of shitty sellouts these days
>>
>>11277393
It really is. I hope that Bethesda embraces the spin off Fallout Games more, because NV was fantastic. The IP could really use more games like that.
>>
>>11276647
Look up a seller from Etsy called SpankUToys. 4c won't let me post the link.

This seller has high quality tails and their large is a 3.6". Very comfy~
>>
>>11251235
OK I just got this and it's already my new favorite holy FUCK.
>>
File: image.gif (492KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
492KB, 230x173px
>>11257002
>>
>>11251235
Disappointed with mine. Tip is pointy so I have to be careful and can't thrust. The difference between the knot and shaft means that I have to warm up with a larger toy, and by the time I switch to bruiser the shorter and smaller shaft doesn't do anything for me. The knot's decent, but I like Rex better.
Overall I wouldn't buy again
>>
>>11241105
I'm glad the prices were reduced.
But what would you say is a better pentrable than Mary?
>>
>>11240821
Holy shit. How tiny does your dick have to be before you describe BD penetratables as loose with boring textures? They're tight as fuck and the textures are so intense.
>>
>>11277629
>3.6"
That's thick? That's not gonna stay in, lol. I just measured my tail and it's 3.5" around and it slips out once I start riding/using anything. I'll prolly have to have to have something 4-4.5" thick to stay in. The search continues.
>>
>>11284217
Not that guy but it totally depends on which one you get. Perry is one of the absolute tightest ones they sell to the point where you CANNOT use it without being diamond hard. And yet Janine is like sticking your dick into an open door.
>>
Anyone got any experience with Ika? Looking at maybe buying one.
>>
>>11290109
I am also curious. I think I have seen in this thread that some people have it XL soft and its supposedly nice.
>>
>>11230965
[code]
nice
[/code]
>>
wtf
>>
>>11257002
did he dieded?
>>
>>11290109
>>11290958
its pretty nice, great for stretching and good for riding. highly recommend getting one with a suction cup, makes it wildly better
definitely get it in soft, the suction cups are too firm otherwise and will rough you up badly
the skinny tip can be annoying to get past the bend in soft, but its still not too bad. would recommend
>>
>>11294489
>soft
>wacky flailing tentacle

It just seems like the right choice.
>>
>>11285855
I said it was comfy and filing. It's not my fault you have a giant gaping anus you faggot
>>
>>11296108
the suction cups are fun
and the sucker side rubs against the prostate so nice, even when you hilt it. just getting that walnut on/between them... mmmm~
>>
>>11296319
lmao, o rite. I have a vagina and I want my tail to stay in while i'm masturbating/having sex. It seems things need to be about the same girth to stay in during dp.
>>
Curious but what does taking a knot fully feels like?
>>
>>11299044
I want a really big dog to knot me irl
>>
File: IMG_20170830_140217.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_140217.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
Just got this bad boy. Small Flint in Medium Firmness, and in the color Crows Eye.
>>
>>11299044
Depends on the size, duh. From "is it in yet?", to "oh FUCK this was a mistake! Getitoutgetitoutgetitout!". Of course, when you think that, the absolute worst thing to do is try to pull it out. You're unlikely to succeed so you'll just make it hurt more and get him anxious. If you do succeed then you're tearing something. Rule of thumb is if it doesn't come out with a little tug then leave it in.

Comfy mode is when it's just big enough to be a little painful. At that point you can feel every cum pulse and the knot isn't coming out until he's done, but you won't be too concentrated on how much it hurts to enjoy it. Start jerking slowly and the slight pain turns into raw pleasure.

>>11299092
It's fun. Toys don't do the experience justice.
>>
>>11301396
Mind explaining how you seem to know that ;)
>>
>>11301828
Hi Mr. FBI agent. This knowledge is purely fantastical conjecture and not the result of real life experience with getting railed by various breeds of canine. Nothing I've ever posted on 4chan represents my personal views or real life behavior. This is simply a shitposting medium for me and nothing more.

Thanks for your understanding, and your service protecting the citizens of this great nation!
>>
File: IMG_20170830_235402.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_235402.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
Box of Cocks.
>>
File: tumblr_nwsd0xdPL31slt9fwo1_1280.jpg (177KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwsd0xdPL31slt9fwo1_1280.jpg
177KB, 800x1200px
Really lewd gay furry discord: https://discord.gg/R7ch9U
No other place to get non-normalfag members who are furfags but here. I hate advertising but it's what I have to do so I don't get reddit-tier members. Please don't hate me
>>
>>11294489
Guy who originally asked about Ika here, poster of >>11290109. Can you show me a picture of the one you have, with colours, size and firmness? I wanna see.
>>
>>11299044
I dunno about IRL but for dildos its pretty good.
I use a larger toy them my large rex to loosen up my butt to the point where you can take it in and out easily. Taking a knot in you is nice, but being able to go in and out at high speeds is what makes it amazing.
>>
>>11303028
As long as you theoretically love the animals that don't exist that you don't do anything with, may as well continue not doing it.

The "all contact is abuse" argument is flawed anyway.
>>
Heya, just got payed and looking for something avian themed, any recommendations?
>>
>>11240171
If you have a canine/werewolf deal, Id recommend the Hazel. I know BD is overpriced as sin, but damn Id say Hazel is worth it—but again, Id say just if youre really into that stuff like I am. Otherwise theres overwhelmingly likely better places out there as people have said.

As >>11240232 said though Hazel does rip. Kinda sucks, and is annoying to repair, but isnt too much on the usage. At least her backside is also very useable.
>>
I got a Perry and it's so tight I can't even use it... RIP
>>
>>11306318
Absolutely. The only real dogs I sexually molest are for my dog breeding business. I jerk off dogs and turkey baste the semen into bitches in a cold, calculating, and clinical manner with no consideration for the animal's comfort or pleasure. Most important of all, I extract no pleasure myself from the act, only money. That makes it morally okay.

>>11306662
You're fucked. Avians aren't very popular for some reason, so we get ignored pretty hard. The best you could get is something raptor themed. Personally I really don't like any of the raptor designs out there though. Good luck.

And what the hell happened to BD? I was researching for my reply to anon above and went to the site for the first time in a while. I didn't see any art on any of the new toys I looked at, and the descriptions are dry and generic to the point where the species the toy is supposed to mimic isn't even mentioned. How am I supposed to know what {generic dick design} or {generic hole design} belongs to if I'm not even given a hint?
>>
>>11307264
found something actually
https://twintailcreations.com/collections/online-store/products/cortez-the-anthro-avian/
>>
>>11307264
You have to make an account and enable fantasy mode in its settings. You really shouldn't have to but that is what is needed.

The new one seems to be based of a direwolf? named Diego.

Maybe they are trying to make it seem like just some fantasy stuff to interest r normies, but cut out the furry stuff that might creep them out.
>>
>>11307289
Oh cool. The design has seemingly no inspiration from avian anatomy but at least we've been thrown a bone.

>>11307312
Their customer base has always been full of normalfags because the silicone is high quality and the designs feel nice. Still, it's a little heartbreaking to see them pander to that audience.
>>
>>11307347
there's also this, for fleshlights and stuff
https://frisky-beast.com/product/48/
>>
>>11307355
as well as a few others
http://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=52_42&products_id=176 Phoenix XL
https://bad-dragon.com/products/crackers
https://bad-dragon.com/products/glyph
>>
>>11304057
>gay
>no lesbians
Why do you hate me
>>
no suction cup option
thats a dealbreaker
>>
>>11306318
>The "all contact is abuse" argument is flawed anyway
I just don't want people fucking their pets. Pets can fuck people all they want though.
Oh also I think humans should be neutered too for similar health reasons and also for overpopulation.
>85 million cats is too many
>but 300 million people is cool
At least lets bring it down to cat level.
>>
>>11307434
>Oh also I think humans should be neutered too for similar health reasons and also for overpopulation.

1. Neuteruing benifets have been oversold. The benifets are in reality, about the same as if you remove a kidney. Can't get cancer in it if its not there, essentially.

2. Humans are not overpopulated, nor will they be for a while. The only real indicator to overpopulation is if a unit of labor input gives diminishing returns on agricultural output. In the last few thousand years, that has never been the case so far. In fact, today, due to automization, each unit of labor input ususally INCREASES the agricultural output more—the polar opposite of what Malthus thought would happen. Sure the earth has a carry capacity for humans, but agricultural and industrial advancements have increased that amount massively. Anyway, human populations in the developed world always tend to lower their birth rates as they devolop more and more, so its pretty moot of a point anyway right now.

t. autist whos tired of the overpopulation meme
>>
>>11307434
damn now I want one of those bunny buns.
>>
>>11307517
https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/humpables
>>
>>11307493
FUCK YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NAZI DRUMPFTARD RACIST FASCIST NAZI!!!
>>
>>11307540
Do you think there'd be that much a difference between the male and female? I mean why get the male when the female has 2 holes?
>>
>>11307596
The female is probably more likely to tear into one big hole. Might as well go with the male, it was there first one anyway.
>>
>>11307714
I should add "if you have a big dick", since their website doesn't list reccomended girth, or what their toys can fit. Yeah sure shoving a horse dick in it once is cool, but what about 6x5" 1000 times/week
>>
Hey guys, I'm in fucking love with Tucker and I want him to be my first toy, I'm planning on getting him in Medium Firmness and probably Medium size, Since i'm a complete novice to anal play, should I go for the Small? I've heard you get used to it and regret not getting the bigger one.

Any tips, experiences? also what do you think of it?
>>
File: Cortez_character_art_1024x1024.jpg (119KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Cortez_character_art_1024x1024.jpg
119KB, 1024x683px
>>11307289
>https://twintailcreations.com/collections/online-store/products/cortez-the-anthro-avian/
God want a bird to fuck me so hard
>>
>>11307347
also this whole store
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AKrowsNest
>>
what's a good toy to help stretch me for pre play?
I have a medium rex and i think a smaller toy would be a better prepper
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-31_11-58-56.png (24KB, 608x319px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-31_11-58-56.png
24KB, 608x319px
>>11307264
>>11307289
>>11307347
ordered one, pic related. I'll have to post pics of it when it gets here
>>
>page 10
>>
>>11307835
I went right for a medium Pretzel and Nox as my first anal toys. Pretzal I fully believe medium was the best choice, Nox I could have lived with a small, but medium is completely fine (just takes a little bit to adjust to). Since Tucker doesnt have much of a taper I think Id recommend Small. This is just my minorly-educated guess though—I just toy for fun every so often.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good cheap canine dildo that is on the smaller side?

I'm interested in getting one but I am rather inexperienced in this stuff.

Also, anyone got any experience with those ovipositors on Primal hardwere?
>>
File: 1500713423824.jpg (189KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500713423824.jpg
189KB, 1200x1200px
>>11310409
Bad Dragon Rex in Mini isn't bad. Base price of $55 and the knot is only 1.6in across.

Only issue is that the color of pic related adds $20 to the price tag, and isn't available on mini.
>>
>>11310409
>>11312185
FUCK YOU!!!
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>11312276
Are you ok anon?
You seem upset.
>>
>>11312319
DDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
FFFFUUUUCCKKKIINNNNGGGGG DDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: GlowingPretzal.jpg (140KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
GlowingPretzal.jpg
140KB, 1536x2048px
>>11312340
Settle down kiddo, they're just silicone sculptures.
>>
>>11307355
That's the closest thing to accurate avian anatomy I've seen so far. Looks like low quality gel, but I think I'm going to pick one up anyway to try. All I have right now is the Tomax dolphin so I'm in need of some diversity anyway.

Thanks anon!
>>
>>11313084
>Looks like low quality gel
If it's from Frisky Beast, then it should be platinum cure silicone, just a different formulation.
>>
>>11312650
SHUT THE FUCK UP DRUMPFTARD RACIST FASCIST NAZI!!!
DIE DIE FUCKING DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1484013172537.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484013172537.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>11313830
>DIE DIE FUCKING DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
https://youtu.be/Xw-m4jEY-Ns
>>
>>11307434
Dogs like to be fucked though.
>>
>>11308669

Gryphon (now called Glyph) is a good one for warm up, not a BD toy but I like the Tantus Severin to start with.
>>
>>11313404
I wonder how they got the high gloss finish then. Every plat silicone toy I've had is flat matte.
>>
>>11316138
Speaking of Tantus they're doing a sale. Anything interesting there for a newbie.
>>
>>11306662
Try Twin Tail toys
I think they have one.
>>
>>11312650
the glowing ones are cool
>>
>>11322053
yeah i want a glo chance
>>
>tfw you get lily and it's choking your dick
At least the medium nox feels satisfying and filling
>>
>>11314844
Not if they're not in heat or fixed
>>
>>11303673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og51MMJJYHo
>>
>>11238755
>primalhardware
Does their stuff still smell weird? I swear, I fucking LOVE the toys I've gotten from them, but goddamn it all smelled like chemicals and weird plastics for a while.
>>
>>11252753
Is that the old Mary or the new Mary?
>>
>>11323380
Most intact bitches still love to get railed out of season.
>>
>>11294303
I'm a doctor.

Ye.
>>
>>11303673
Is Sofia worth it?
>>
>>11325815
Yes.
>>
https://youtu.be/JGniisPMGg0

Oh shit boys!
>>
File: 1478485612303.png (25KB, 328x396px) Image search: [Google]
1478485612303.png
25KB, 328x396px
>>11326041
>another fucking sale
My wallet can't handle this, but that isn't going to stop me.
>>
>>11326113
I just bought an egg plug and can't afford anything even with this sale. My wallet cries.
>>
>>11325396
I thought that i was painful when out of season do to the vaginal changes from the hormones. Am I thinking of cats?
>>
>>11326041
>20% off
Everything has already been 20% off with a promo code for the last month.
>>
File: Chanceglow3.png (220KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
Chanceglow3.png
220KB, 640x401px
>>11322790
>>
>>11327296
Idk man, everything still works just fine. There's a lot of differences but an orgasm is an orgasm and the canal doesn't shrink too much, so most breeds/sizes can still easily take it.

Spayed bitches on the other hand... Even if part of the canal isn't removed, the severe drop in hormones causes the canal to shrink considerably. Most bitches can't have sex after a spay.
>>
File: list.png (6KB, 204x188px) Image search: [Google]
list.png
6KB, 204x188px
Oh boy.
I'm gonna need some help deciding what to get.
I've got a "wishlist" but can't choose.
What do you guys think I should buy?
>>
>>11328716
Crackers.
>>
>>11328788
Any other?
I'm looking to buy 2 or maybe even 3.
>>
>>11328865
Flint and Pretzal.
>>
>>11323380
They can still love it even if they're fixed m8, just have to be more careful.
>>
>still very few soft XLs in clearance
damn
>>
>>11329023
why not just order one?
>>
>>11328716
Of the toys listed I have Bumble Hooves, Sleipnir, Crackers, Flint, and Pretzal (though not necessarily in the sizes posted). If you are getting two then Pretzal is a pretty nice tapered toy that stretches you as you go down and those nubs provide some interesting sensations, and maybe Sleipnir for texture (I think I prefer him over Flint). Sleipnir's main drawback is I wish he was longer, though this is a problem I have with Flint as well. Someone else mentioned Crackers, which is also a nice toy with a swell that makes you feel very full.
>>
Do normal dildos count? I just got my first dildo, nothing exotic, just a vibrator that's 6 in.
Debating on which way to break it in.
>>
>>11331442
No, fuck off normie.
reeeeee or whatever
>>
>>11331759
I'm working my way up! I hope to get the demon dildo some day. God I want that thing!
>>
>>11328716

Are you strictly shopping by max diameter on this list? I'm not sensing a common theme with these, you should probably at least narrow it down to "has knot" vs "no knot"
>>
>>11304057

Umm, any chance you could post another invite code? This one's expired.
>>
>>11331800
The Demon Dick? You want that pointy thing up your butt?
I mean, go right ahead, but it looks like a bloody accident would happen with that thing.
>>
>>11331968
Fuck yeah I do. I want it balls deep up in my pooper! And if it does cause an accident, oh well.
>>
>>11332093
When you go to the ER, be sure to tell them it was caused by a dildo from hell.
>>
>>11332441
I will, and I'll probably be drunk, so they'll probably just nod and pump my stomach and shove gauze up my ass.
>>
Demon dick isn't all that big, and it's only available in medium. It's not gonna wreck your insides unless you do something really stupid like attach it to a Sawzall and use that to fuck yourself.
>>
Ive amassed a decent collection of these things, even have some of the old discontinued ones like vakra/old seadragon. Have an XL chance ive maybe inserted 2 times just cause i don't use em regularly enough to stay stretched out to easily take em that big anymore. Almost want to just throw most of them in the garbage and maybe keep 3 or so, but seems like a waste. I probably have 15 of the things or more. Are there people really willing to take these things second hand? I'd practically give 10 away for free, and how would you even ship em? I'm not walking into a post office with a bag of 10-15 dildos...
>>
>>11335676
Boil them for ten minutes then soak them in a 10% bleach solution for around 15 minutes each and you should be able to sell them off for a pretty penny. Check the trading pages on BD's forums.
>>
>>11335743
Yes but then id still need to figure out how to ship them without making it too obvious to all the postal workers im shipping out a dozen dildos... And then theres giving random furries my address...
>>
>>11336084

Here's an easier way to do it. Go to the Fedex store, and ask for their Pak mailers. They're the bubble-wrap layered plastic bags that you've probably seen before. Wrap the dildos up with some bubble wrap and newspaper, seal them up and take them back to the store for mailing. You can't tell whats inside because of the bubblewrap, and the fedex people don't care anyways. Also, when you ship from the fedex store their address goes onto the label, not yours.
>>
>>11336500

Also, for payment, best thing to use is Paypal Goods and Services. Don't take western union or a gift card or whatever, none of that shit is insured. Document it, put in the tracking number of your shipment, and you get your money after it shows as being delivered.
>>
>>11331879
There is no theme to it.
Just models that look interesting and in sizes I think I could take.
>>
File: shipping options.png (20KB, 527x209px) Image search: [Google]
shipping options.png
20KB, 527x209px
Does anyone have experience shipping these things to the UK? The shipping options are whack, there's no correlation between cost and delivery time from what I can see
>>
>>11338299
I'm in Aus not UK but I think the reason why they are like that is because they are being sent overseas it makes them all cost a lot regardless of express or not. There must be some overseas fee that makes up the bulk of the shipping cost or something.
I always get express as its only a couple of dollars more. Why UPS express is so high though makes no sense, it must be how they treat UK as it wasn't like that for me.
Its funny how in Aus, I can get things faster from America then I can from interstate here, our postage system is a joke.
>>
>>11336084
Wrap them in bubble wrap and put them in a box. You can write the recipient's address in both places, and that way it won't get returned to you if something happens.
Also, what do you have for sale?
>>
File: my hoard.jpg (769KB, 2000x1302px) Image search: [Google]
my hoard.jpg
769KB, 2000x1302px
Feel free to ask about any of them.
>>
>>11339518
Which is your favourite? I've got a Rex and Nova and have been thinking of getting another but don't know which.
>>
>>11339518
How well does the tongue work?
>>
>>11339125
I may post a pic later of what I have, if anything to use as a future inventory dump pic.
>>
>>11339704

Favorites at the moment are my large Chance (legacy so there was no XL yet) and the XL Echo.

If you like ridges like the nova I would highly recommend Flint. His girth even in medium in great.

>>11340553

Honestly it's one I regret buying. It's an impressive piece but it's so wide in that XL size that I can't get too far down on it as it flares out very rapidly and it's so smooth that it leaves something to be desired. But some people may love that.
>>
>>11342523
How is the legacy chance different form one they have now?
>>
>>11342589

The legacy was only small/medium/large but now they've made the new-large a little smaller than the legacy-large so it wasn't quite such a steep jump in size. As you can see on the far left of my picture there is a legacy-medium chance. Then they made an XL size which is slightly larger than the legacy-large to keep the serious horse-fuckers happy. There may be some slight detailing difference in the veins as well but from what I can tell they still look mostly the same.
>>
>>11342589

IIRC they used to make a small/med/large. Then when they redesigned it, the new XL is a smidge bigger than the original large, the new medium is about the same size as the original, and the large is in between.

Not the original anon, so if I have that wrong plz correct.
>>
>>11342656
*Correction, far right of the picture
>>11339518
>>
>>11342657

Orig-anon here. You pretty much nailed it.
>>
>>11329582
Because then I'm waiting like 2 weeks. Plus I can't buy flops.
>>
>>11342689

Have they increased their shipping speed on custom orders by that much? I usually buy pre-mades because one of the first ones I ordered about 4~ years ago was a custom and it took over a month (domestic)
>>
>>11342708
The Large Flint I bought shipped in two days. They've really sped up the process.
>>
emergency bump
>>
Anyone going to buy anything during this 20% off sale?
>>
>>11348098
I've got my birthday coming up soon, been thinking about buying that dolphin dildo for some time
>>
File: 1478847521499.png (60KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1478847521499.png
60KB, 600x530px
>>11335166
>attaching a dildo to a sawzall
>>
File: 1466650756205.jpg (25KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466650756205.jpg
25KB, 1024x768px
>>11348098
Maybe.
Dildos aren't the only oversized, expensive things I like to buy.
>>
>>11348098
just bought a sofia and convinced a friend to get a Rex
>>
File: 0dicks2 - Lowres.jpg (2MB, 6124x1180px) Image search: [Google]
0dicks2 - Lowres.jpg
2MB, 6124x1180px
>>11351637
>>11351648
why
here's a constructive bump. here's my collection
>>
>>11349367
I remember seeing quite a few videos where they put dildos on a sawzall, I seem to remember seeing those videos more often in the early 2000's, but they were everywhere and I'm sure you could find them.
>>
File: 1496221584040.jpg (199KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496221584040.jpg
199KB, 768x1280px
>>11339518
what size is the stan? I've been looking for something short and thick and that looks pretty perfect
>>
File: 1502946054802.png (26KB, 668x629px) Image search: [Google]
1502946054802.png
26KB, 668x629px
>>
>>11342523
>>11342589
>>11342656
>When dildos have a legacy collection
>>
>>11353182
I prefer the term vintage
>>
File: IMG_20170125_135518~2.jpg (157KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_135518~2.jpg
157KB, 768x1280px
>>
File: IMG_20170125_135501~2.jpg (167KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_135501~2.jpg
167KB, 768x1280px
>>
>>11241062
>japanese dolphin pussy onahole
You're welcome.
>>
>>11354127
oops
>>
>>11354127
The tomax dolphin is really nice, but it doesn't feel anything like I'd expect a dolphin pussy to be. Feels more like a cloaca with its somewhat looseness and delicate chambering. A dolphin would be quite tight with solid distinct muscles. The effort was valiant though.
>>
>>11351968
So do you use them, or just collect them?
>>
Somewhat related question: what are those translucent amorphous sleeve-looking penetrateables in weeb porn called?
>>
>>11356152
masturbator sleeves
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.