[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General "Summer isn't over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 441
Thread images: 124

File: _52.jpg (169KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
_52.jpg
169KB, 640x800px
/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General

"Summer isn't over yet!" Edition

Previous thread
>>11189187
>>
File: eggs.png (46KB, 227x212px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
46KB, 227x212px
>>
File: 1503333647197.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503333647197.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
Night night
>>
Edea loves...
Swimming!
>>
What was bad about Rias?
>>
>no Karin Kanzuki ava
>>
>>11191703
See ya shitposter.
>>
>>11191693
I wanna fuck a cat girl.
>>
>>11191709
they were Peridot
>>
>>11191713
Later lupin
>>
Reposting from last thread for visibility.

What are some FETISHES you wanna see played? Every time I roleplay, people just go for the obvious blowjob\vaginal sex, and I'm totally fine with that. But I know that all 4chan users are gigantic perverts, so this doesn't add up. I know people wanna do some kinky shit. What are you fuckers doing? Are you shy? Do you fear that asking for a fetish will make you look annoying, unless the ava has already shown interest in it? Genuinely curious down here.

If you really think about it, Futa is the only far-off fetish that enjoys any kind of popularity here.
>>
>>11191724
Bye Lupin.
>>
>>11191703
Night Kiriya. You got less than a week. Enjoy it.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (382KB, 1302x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
382KB, 1302x1600px
>>11191693
>>
>>11191730
Every time something remotely /d/ happens, it eventually gets shitposted to hell.
>>
File: gangbang.png (734KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gangbang.png
734KB, 850x1200px
>>11191730
Reposting too

I want to be gangbanged so badly, but It's hard to organize. I'd even accept just 2 anons having their way with me at this point
>>
>>11191730

Sexy deaths.
>>
>>11191747

Do you specifically like the idea of having multiple people roleplaying at the same time or would just one person managing all of them be fine by you?
>>
>>11191747
Why not accept one anon who plays the role of 4+?
>>
>>11191730
Girlcock.
Feminizing.
Heavy dom/humiliation.
Transformation of most flavors.
Fuckin' Magic.
>>
>>11191743
Never enough SamAss
>>
>>11191753
>>11191730
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Boco
>>
(Repost)
>>11191548
>everything moves so fast he barely had any time to process any of it, as he was now staring into her eyes, from between her tits, with her body right on his lap, his pants and underwear on the floor, his erection hotdogged between her ass cheeks, his arms around her body hugging tightly, as she moves around on top of him
Wow... Not exactly what I had in mind, but this works way better... Ah...
>still stuck between her bosom, he reaches for the oil bottle, as he purrs it down her back, dripping between her bum and covering both her and the member stuck under it.
Hnnng... You feel amazing, dear. Your body is the best I ever laid my hands on...
But it's not over yet... I hope you're ready for...
This~
>with a few hip movements, he rubs his girth down between her buns and oils it up, thoroughly, before with one final movement, he points the tip at her backdoor entrance and slips right in, in one swift movement, the walls tight around him, the feeling of the hot oil and the heavy orbs covering most of his body sends him to heaven, moaning into her flesh, shuddering with each second, as he proceeds to slowly thrust in and out of her, hugging her tighter with every move
>>
File: me irl.jpg (285KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
285KB, 800x600px
>>11191757
>>11191758
Multiple people, definitely! I want them to have their own personalities and use me in ways THEY want. I feel like if it was 1 person playing as 4 it would feel a bit samey. Theres probably a better way to word that so it makes sense, but I hope you understand what I mean
>>
>>11191730
I enjoy scenes involving cheating, like doing stuff behind someone's SO's back. Not NTR, not cuckoldry, but just cheating. People here are either into the extreme end, or not at all, and it's a shame. I'd also like some more incest that isn't just mom/son and shota/Onee-san
>>
>>11191789

I understand the sentiment, although I feel like it could be pulled off. You'd """just""" need somebody who is good at doing different voices.
>>
>>11191789
I understand, one controlling multiple is more coordinated than if it really was a messy fourway of bodies tangling together
>>
>>11191785
>With her own arms around him, Cassie hugs the anon tightly into her humongous bosom, smothering him ever-so tightly as she feels him squeeze between her large pillowy cheeks. She lets out a minuscule yelp, before closing her eyes, face red as a beet.
A-Ah! Anon...!
>In response to his own thrusts, she begins to carefully bounce in his lap, the colossal weight of her body sending every sort part of it quaking against the anon, enveloping him in her natural softness. She hugs him tighter as she begins to smack her wide rump audibly into his lap, letting him plow with increasing vigor between her delicate but tightly clenching walls.
Aahn~!
>>
>>11191730
Smelly/Unclean cocks and smegma play.
>>
File: Talk.png (43KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Talk.png
43KB, 480x280px
>>11191730
Anything bigger than me
really big partners (double my height and up)
seriously just big people
BIG
>>
File: a04.jpg (33KB, 599x461px) Image search: [Google]
a04.jpg
33KB, 599x461px
>>11191831
Big guys?
>>
>>11191831
Gotta be big to handle the mass amount of pants-shitting you do on the daily
>>
>>11191730
>navel/bellybutton play
>milking machine

A couple I can think of.
>>
File: HuhTalk.png (43KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
HuhTalk.png
43KB, 480x280px
>>11191837
big guys compared to me, yes
Big guys for me
yes
>>
>>11191847
OH and tickle torture
>>
>>11191734
Enjoying the brief intermission from the heated grinding that sent his lengthy flesh rod into a pulsating frenzy he slowly rises to his full height before hunching over the prone woman's body. Kibbles defenseless sex ripe for the taking beckons him forward, teasing her for a few more unbearable seconds by tapping the swollen helmet right across her grool clad labia, smearing the frothy combination of pre and her own secretions across his head as lubrication. Unsure if he wants to perch his palms atop her breeding hips and use them as handlebars or play with her jiggly mounds that had spilled over from her thin garment he decides on the latter. His grubby paws slide across the smoothness of her alabaster tummy before gripping both of her plush tits in his grip, the excess flesh spilling between his fingers and allowing her pink nubs to be presented to the world. Pressing the engorged glans to the entrance to her well aroused sex the male slowly presses his hips forward, wanting Kibbles to relish every last inch he pushes into her sodden folds. Prying her textured pussy walls apart he delves deeper inside, the sweat covered shaft of his dick disappearing into her depths and getting her used to the totem of flesh that will be plowing her. It only takes a few seconds before his tip is bunting against her cervix, another inch still not yet drenched in her secretions and pulsating just out of the reach of her fuckhole. His drooping nuts swing forward and tap against her drenched lower lips before he pulls back out, dragging the blunt tip of his erection against her inner walls and spewing small balls of pre-cum from his bulbous head. Throwing restraint out the window he pummels her insides with his heavy cock, the sounds of his pelvis colliding with her jiggly ass nearly as loud as the moans of pleasure emanating from the area. Ravenously pounding her with all he has it seemed like he was aiming to plowing her even if onlookers came to see the commotion.
>>
File: 1489581450695.jpg (855KB, 2136x3020px) Image search: [Google]
1489581450695.jpg
855KB, 2136x3020px
>>11191807
Yeah definitely, it wouldn't be impossible

>>11191818
Exactly! I want things to be messy, and all my holes filled and leaking with cum. I just feel like 1 person doing 4+ wouldn't be as exciting or make me feel as satisfied unless they were really good at it.

Ah dammit, here I am fantasizing about it again, and so early in the morning isn't helping either...
>>
>>11191885
write less
>>11191734
write less
>>
>>11191898
Ancient meme
>>
File: Iron_Maiden.png (274KB, 478x359px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Maiden.png
274KB, 478x359px
>>
File: ff3.png (362KB, 499x604px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.png
362KB, 499x604px
>>11191898
>why aren't people erp-ing
>why are the people that are erp-ing writing so much
whatever sticks eh buddy
>>
Alright, since people seem to be ok with it, I have more questions.
Do you feel that having images when roleplaying with somebody with a particular character is deal-breaking? Most characters don't get a whole lot of ero-art, and even when they do it may not be enough. How would you feel about somebody using more generic art in these cases?
Do you prefer long or short posts?
Do you prefer third person or first person narrator?
>>
>>11191904
>Pokes the face.
>>
>>11191904
Oh my god. I remember this thing.
>>
>>11191914
Someone could have literally zero images and I'd be down if it's a concept I'm into, though not a lot of people share this sentiment.
Depends on type of RP, I typically keep anything notably long to discord sessions.
Doesn't really matter.
>>
>>11191914
The need for art is something I've first seen here. I don't need images to Roleplay, but they're nice occasionally, I guess.

As for length, I suppose it just depends on the mood I'm in. Doing one-liners is a no-go for me, though. It makes me feel like you don't give two shits, and immediately kills my desire to continue.

Third person is my default, but I'll adjust according to my partner. I have no preference, so long as they can type legibly.
>>
>>11191914

Its a nice bonus, but after one or two images to establish what character it is, the imagination can do the rest.
>>
File: Iron_Maiden.png (313KB, 478x359px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Maiden.png
313KB, 478x359px
>>11191918
>You poke the cold, unfeeling steel. Nothing happens. Its womanly face continues staring solemnly in no particular direction at all.
>>
>>11191902
write more
>>11191907
write less
>>
File: 1502264958834.jpg (1001KB, 957x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1502264958834.jpg
1001KB, 957x1296px
>>11191914
>Do you feel that having images when roleplaying with somebody with a particular character is deal-breaking? Most characters don't get a whole lot of ero-art, and even when they do it may not be enough. How would you feel about somebody using more generic art in these cases?

I don't mind it, most of my avas surprisingly dont get much (good) lewd art myself so I understand when others have to do it.

>Do you prefer long or short posts?

Somewhere in the middle? I'd rather spend time fapping than reading an absurdly long post but too short just leaves me unsatisfied

>Do you prefer third person or first person narrator?

Never really thought about that. I always use third person, and I don't see many do first person. So again, I don't really mind either way
>>
>>11191936
>He circles the strange device, looking for any sort of button or opening. Was it a statue? What on earth was it doing in his new basement?
>>
>>11191904
>draws a moustache on
>>
>>11191914
I'm used to Anon x Anon sessions so no pictures is completely fine with me.
Long post are nice but too long is a thing that can happen. I've been many pleasant Short post sessions over my time here.
I just match whatever my partner picks but I usually default to 3rd person.
>>
>>11191730
Oh, Incest and Mind control are 2 I dont see done too often that I love too. I don't think I've ever seen mind control in thread too, and I find the concept really hot
>>
>>11191819
>he attempts to catch his breath, as his face is pulled further into her chest through her hug, barely able to take in any bit of air
>her movement slowly syncs with his own, as she rides him further and further, oiling up every inch of her tight anal walls, as he starts thrusting faster and harder, the oil making it extremely easy, each movement makes his ball-sack full of pent up semen to slap on her skin, aiding to the pleasure
>he slowly tries his best to look up at her from between her breasts, trying to not suffocate, a lustful gaze stares back at her beautiful eyes, staring right into her soul, as he continues to push in and out of her at the peek of his speed and force
Ah... Darling... You're amazing... I'm so close... I'm gonna... I'm... AH!
>he finally reaches his limit. The warmth, the softness, the tightness, the passion, the movement... It all proved too much for him as he grabs her tight and with three more thrusts and a loud moan, his cock pulses inside her and sprays her stomach in white, rope after rope of cum filling her up and bringing them to the long awaited climax
>his body goes limp as he lays down in the comfiness of her oversized breast, sighing and relaxing into her embrace
I hope... that was as relaxing for you... as it was for me, lovely...
>>
>>11191977

>mind control

My brother.
>>
>>11191977
Same dude. It's kinda hard to do well though
>>
I want to ERP ___ with ___!
>>
>>11191977
I remember a Zarya that got mind controlled just a few days back. That was a pretty hot scenario.
And there was an anon who wanted to start some long term mother-son sessions just this morning.
I do agree, we need more of both, tho.
>>
>>11191977
I did mind control with trash once. Lots of fluff about their char internally rationalizing all the ridiculous commands instead of just being a 'yes master' deal. Was fun.
>>
>>11191989
>>11191991
That was the one! Yeah!
I don't remember, did you get a chance to finish that?
>>
>>11191987
heavy futa with a juri player
>>
>>11191987
Questionable consent and breaking with a yan
>>
File: Iron_Maiden.png (346KB, 478x359px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Maiden.png
346KB, 478x359px
>>11191962
>There is nothing particularly interesting about the object other than the heavy latch which holds it shut, its attractive appearance and the mystery behind how it appeared here. Though, in the dark basement, one might think that it's watching them. Surely that's just the mind playing tricks though.
>>11191964
>>
>>11191999
Unfortunately no. Trash hasn't been around too much lately.
>>
>>11191977

I'd be off to do some Mind Control with my avas, but I really have a problem with all rapey fetishes. I feel like there is this razor thin line between "This is kinda hot" and "This is horrifying" for me and I'm not even sure where this line is. And at the same time, the other person you're playing with probably has a completely different idea of it, so you (or them) may push too much\too little and just make the entire thing uncomfortable.
>>
File: kobbsfudgegiffy.gif (1MB, 1282x847px) Image search: [Google]
kobbsfudgegiffy.gif
1MB, 1282x847px
>>11191885
Kibbles initially tenses up as she feels his fingers wander over her flabby belly yet again, sucking back on her teeth, she tucks her chin against her chest and watches his fingers sink into the plush mounds hanging out like a pair of ripe udders. Twin peaks, each capped with a bright pink nub, harden as he strums a myriad of fingers over them. Her sensitive teats coerces a cry that bellows out, echoing as she feverishly lunges back against the object sinking into her entrance. "Hurrry, m-my friends they could check in at any-AHHHHH!" Claws dig into the edge of the table as he penetrates her, his mushroom like head making quick work of her tender labia, and quickly sinks into the warm clutches of her cunt. Nerve ending spark and burst as she feels his tip tear through her hymen an thus turning the volume of her wail up that curiosity peaks and heads begin to turn. Eyes watch intently as his hips bump up against her cheeks, that sordid furry flesh bunching up as he wriggles his way in and secures that lurid hug. "Yes! Yesssss, oh thank you!" The naive mage spews as he dips his hips in and prods the cervix's entrance, a spot he threatens before reeling out the frothy slab. "What....are you doing!?" Gasp, she could not believe her eyes as he, inch by thick inch, pulled out. Kibbles overtaken with anxiety threw her hips back to meet him only for his own to lurch forward and drive the nail deep into her folds. "Uggghhh!~" Laying into the pudgy mutts backside she hunches over the table and rolls her eyes back in awe. He was deep, deep enough that beneath the layers of fat that greasy head was bumping against her tummy. An to the amorous canine's shock it was only growing more vivid, this sexual tension that he had uncorked. Wailing like a banshee she joins him and hectically slings her bottom back and collides with a sloppy pop.
>>
>>11192006
who do you ava
>>
>>11192005
Aw, shame, dude. I hope you get to finish that one.
>>
>>11192004
Thanks for being a sport and adding that moustache. Have a good day.
>pats the iron maiden happily
>>
>>11192004
>He pauses for a moment, giving it another look-over, before scurrying out of the room (relocking the door behind him). He returns a few minutes later, a large lantern in hand, which he sets down before investigating the latch, seeing if there was some way to open the device.
>>
>>11191730
Some of my fetishes include
-mind control
-incest (of any variety)
-impregnating/breeding
-big insertions
-mindbreak
-(extreme-ish) size difference
-master/slave, master/pet play
-objectification
-abuse
-beating
-humiliation
-blackmail
off the top of my head. I have a lot of fetishes but I can't think of any.
I'd love to play any combination of these but I never have the time/energy to do it. Whenever I do people don't enjoy my writing all that much so it puts me out of it even more, too. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>11192020

I'm the Tracer\Rapunzel\Ochaco guy (I'm looking to expand, though. This is why I've been asking questions in the thread.)
>>
>>11191979
>As she feels him tensing up under her, Cassie's entire body tightens around him in turn, reaching her own limit as well. She buries his face into her overwhelming chest as smacks her entire weight down into his lap to fully lodge him into herself, and lets out a loud cry of pleasure against the top of his head.
Mmmng~A-Aahhnn~!
>Her meaty thighs tightens around him, her legs crossing behind him and trapping him into a sea of flesh from top to bottom. Her pristine yet soaked flower drips heavily with her juices, enough to cover him right back as he coat her walls with his seed.
Nnnf~... Aahh...
>Then, she simply falls onto her back, dragging the anon along with her, and letting him use her incredibly soft form as a full body pillow should he want to. Panting, sweating, but satisfied, she catches her breath before responding:
Y-Yeah... That was, ah, a really really good massage~
>>
>>11192025
Same, they're bretty fun.
>>
>>11192033

Man, sound rough. What do people not like, exactly about your writing? Could try giving you some pointers, if you'd like.
>>
>>11192006
Yeah thats understandable. Mind control and hypnosis are like, right on that line and would be very easy to tip over.

>>11191991
Hmm, somehow I hadn't thought about something like that. I did a mind control session once and didnt pay second to thought to how my character should be protesting it in their head.
>>
Iron_Maiden.png
313KB, 478x359px
>>11192029
>Illuminated, the mechanism behind the latch becomes clear. A simple little thing, the same sort of latches you'd find on a large chest.
>>
>>11192006
I struggle with this one a lot myself, there's a lot of idea I have given the nature of some of my characters, but when it comes to here, the setup isn't there and I chicken out because I'd rather not push something onto someone who was thinking out something else. The only advice I can offer is throw out a "does anyone want to ___" and hope someone responds to it and try to roll from there. It also helps if you have more consistent partners so that you can feel out what they may or may not be up for.
>>
>>11192019
>Pets the doggo
>>
>>11192019

(For Kibbles.Thanks you)
That's super sweat of you! Well I have to begin my day. Mind if I get a goodbye hug and kiss away from Sesame? She's my favorite...
>>
>>11192035
>Pats Urakara
(Anon from a few hours ago, need to get back to sleep though)
>>
>>11192035
I want to touch Ochaco's ochacos
>>
File: 1474939465399.jpg (624KB, 1725x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1474939465399.jpg
624KB, 1725x3000px
>>11191730
BBC (me playing sub)
Hard femdom (insults, ballbusting, rimming, me playing sub)
Scat
Diapers (with motherly figure, me as sub)

I know it's gross but posting this on the off chance someone bites on any one of these and doesn't back off.
>>
>>11192047
if you have an issue with the rapey aspect that's kindof an inevitability, you're literally forcing someone into the succ, or fucc, or what have you.
Though you can still be reasonable about it I guess.
>>
>>11192045
It varies. People tell me to write more, then tell me to write less, to work on this or that and yada yada
It's nothing consistent.
>>
>>11192054
Hmn. Let's see what's inside...~
>He eagerly fumbles with the latch, swinging it open. Maybe riches. Or maybe he can pawn it off to some weirdo. Win-win!
>>
>>11192067
I don't have a problem with it, but I can see why others would.
>>
>>11192035
Fair 'nuff. What series are you into? Could think of something fitting for that kind of scenario maybe.
>>
>>11192054
>Puts a cute little ribbon on the Iron Maiden's head
>>
>>11192066
>white dick is bigger than the black dick
you don't deserve anything you want
>>
>>11192095
>white dick is bigger than the black dick
so like reality then
>>
>>11192098
>reality
Anon...
>>
>>11192037
>slipping out of her nethers, he falls down on her, resting on her chest, snuggling into the soft and slippery feeling of her oiled up skin and, instinctively, slowly and tenderly massaging her belly with his hand, before moving up and slowly doing the same with one of her giant orbs
I'm happy to be of service... You are by far my greatest customer~ Please make sure to come again and tell all your friends...

(That was great, Cassie! Amazing session! I hope you enjoyed it and I didn't draw this out for too long. I had a great time and I hope to see you around again!)
>>
>>11192091

One of the first things I noticed when I started roleplaying is that most of the shit I like has either little to no female characters or little to no plot. But shoot any suggestions you have, I'm always ready to watch new series, as long as they're good. I tried watching Re:Zero because I wanted to roleplay as the cute catboy and it pissed me off so much that even though I watched almost all of it (only missing four or five episodes) I'm not sure I want to do it anymore. Doesn't help he was kind of a large dick.
>>
File: Iron Maiden.png (416KB, 479x357px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Maiden.png
416KB, 479x357px
>>11192079
>The heavy door slowly swings open. Behind the iron is a fleshy interior lined with many tentacles. The light of the lantern shines off of the wet, pink insides. Drops of... something occasionally drip onto the basement floor as it hangs open.
>>11192092
>It fell off.
>>
>>11192101
world's largest is either a spic or a doughy white guy depending, deal widdit tyrone
>>
>>11192124
that's the exception, not the rule.
Average dick length is largest in black males.
get BLACKED.
>>
>>11192123
Jesus fuck-!
>A quick jump back from the... thing, a baseball bat yanked from a nearby shelf and pointed at it as he backs further towards the exit.
>>
File: tumblr_oldtd5xY3X1rads4do1_1280.png (398KB, 917x1001px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oldtd5xY3X1rads4do1_1280.png
398KB, 917x1001px
>>11192107
>She coos softly as she relaxes, her own hand reaching for his head and idly stroking his hair as he kneads the more than generous flesh of her bosom.
Aw, thanks... And I'll make sure to do just that, hehe.

(Oh, no I'm glad we were able to pick right back up from yesterday! Sorry about the sudden position change halfway through, I wasn't sure what exactly you were going with. I hope that was okay.)
>>
>>11192124

Do russians count as white? Because Rasputin had a dick the size of a horse's, it was so large they cut it off and to this day they keep it on show in a museum. I swear I am not shitting you.
>>
>>11192058
>Happily nuzzles the hand before giving him a gentle wave back.

Have a good day anon!

>>11192058
(I will try!)

>Sesame flt her fingers curl into a fist at his request, but rather then start a pointless argument she saves her breath and casual strolls over and embraces him in a hug. Nuzzling her furry cheek against his chest, her ears curl back against her lavender hair, as she meekly peeks out from against his pecs.

Goodbye, I guess....as I said no funny ideas!

>Hissed the confused feline, who on slowly rolls onto the tips of her toes to plant a kiss on his cheek, though with his height its more of a soft peck. Face imbued with the soft hum of a blush she pulls away and waves him off.

There, done, get outta here!
>>
>>11191914
Not really. I've played enough characters where I burn through thirty or forty images in thread and then run out. Doesn't bother me if someone else does the same.

I don't really care. One-liners and anything that breaks the character limit are a bit of a turn off. The first one means you don't give a shit enough to properly try, and the second means you're focusing too hard on making your writing stand out rather than making it good.

Third person. Just the way I've always done it.
>>
>>11192131
sure it is
and you wuz kangs and every brotha in jail is in it unfairly and aids is totally not your fault
>>
>>11192142
>>11192060

Sorry about that!
>>
>>11192147
>>>/pol/
>>
>>11191904
Oh I remember this. What is the next big thing after MGQ?
>>
>>11192019
The man's twitching, needy cock rails Kibbles into submission atop the bar table as if he was breaking in a new bitch, each pulse of his imbued veins spreading her cunt walls just a little wider as they fill out and he tries to sate his lust. Gritting his teeth his vicious cunt pounding reaches a fever pitch, never spending more than a fraction of a second pulling his dripping wet slab of meat free the constricting depths of her innards before ramming it back in as if he was trying to breach her womb with every new feral hump. Crashing against her cushion of an ass that seemed to be built for being collided with he feels his overproductive sack desperate to unload it's contents, only taking a few more strokes before he's pushed to the edge. While sheathed up to the hilt within her dripping insides he ejaculates, plastering rope after rope of sticky hot seed across her walls and continuing with a few short pumps to milk the bulging shaft. Each pulse spurts another wad of semen into Kibbles' unprotected womb, drowning her eggs in the virile spunk and filling her nethers to the brim. Even as the proof of the voluminous orgasm oozes from her creampied cunt the male was still rock hard, the large hands harassing her tits finding their way to her hips. Like a lustful beast he flips her onto her back before tossing her into the booth spread eagle, immediately pouncing on top of her and burying the trembling totem of flesh into her slit and displacing a few more globs of the heady spunk. Not yet finished with draining his nuts the pounding resumes again in a mating press, anyone who would look over finding Kibbles' paws reaching over the wooden confines of the booth and the male's muscled back tensing and releasing as the lusty squelches from the ravaging of her hole continues.
>>
>>11192142
Thanks Sesame! Hopefully I'll see you later today!
>>
>>11192123
I don't know what I expected but this is fucking terrifying
>>
>>11192137
they sure as fuck don't count as niggers
>>
File: Iron Maiden.png (328KB, 479x357px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Maiden.png
328KB, 479x357px
>>11192132
>Drip. Drip. Drip.
>It does nothing. The strange object is completely unresponsive to your actions.
>>
>>11192159
>rubs penis against fleshy interior
>>
>>11192159
...Christ.
>A nervous step forward as he prods one of the many tentacles with the tip of the bat.
>>
>>11192159

The fuck is this Junji Ito shit
>>
>>11192149
>WE'S GOTZ DA BIGGAH DICKS
>hahah, sure, how about other stereotypes
>G-GO BACK TO /POL/
wew
>>
>>11192159
fucking abscond nigga nothing good can come from this
>>
>>11192159
>cums on it
>>
>>11192181
>>>/pol/
>>
>>11192136
(Ah, it's ok. And no worries! That was a pleasant surprise. I was just gonna lay on top of her with my whole body and enter her backdoor like that, so, over all, the same goal was achieved. You did great. Thanks for playing! )
>>
>all these niggas that never seen the mgq iron maiden before
>>
>>11192196
dont think i ever got that far
>>
>>11192159

JESUS FUCK KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
>>11192188
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: tumblr_ogz14kl8IJ1rads4do1_1280.png (413KB, 974x1147px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogz14kl8IJ1rads4do1_1280.png
413KB, 974x1147px
>>11192190
(Ah, I see! Well alrighty then. Thank you as well, and I hope you have a wonderful day!)
>>
>>11192210
>>>/b/
>>
>>11192213
(Thank you! Likewise! See you soon!)
>>
>>11192196
>Tfw my game crashed during the succubus leader battle in p2, and I got so angry I never went back
>>
File: Iron Maiden.png (396KB, 479x357px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Maiden.png
396KB, 479x357px
>>11192170
>Its soft flesh squelches audibly as you press the wooden bat into it, though its tentacles do not move in any way. The slimy secretion that drips from it is beginning to pool up on the wood floor beneath it.
>>
>>11192213
Sponty?
>>
>>11192231
>Fuck it, time for bad decisions.
>The bat clatters to the ground as he kneels down, a hand dipping into the pool of... fluid.
>>
Iron Maiden.png
396KB, 479x357px
>>11192263
>As you take your eyes off of the object a central orifice opens. Several long tentacles dart out towards you, aiming to wrap around your arms and legs!
>>
>>11192285
Agh-!
>A step back only causes him to slip on the juices puddling on the ground, slamming against the ground painfully and making himself an easy target.
>>
File: tumblr_od91lxKtsj1rads4do1_1280.png (386KB, 1280x1319px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od91lxKtsj1rads4do1_1280.png
386KB, 1280x1319px
>>11192226
(Take care!)

>>11192260
... I'm way too predicable, aren't I?
>>
File: 7e5a9fbf6faee0bda274041054fb79fa.png (187KB, 1026x1028px) Image search: [Google]
7e5a9fbf6faee0bda274041054fb79fa.png
187KB, 1026x1028px
>>11192153
Squealing, lust filled moans shifting over her lips and the ominous creak of the flimsy table drew nearly every eye not drunkingly plastered shut to the loan table. Toes curled and eyes rolled back into her head, the creampied pooch pleaded for more. "Ah! Ah! Ah~! Mah-moooore!" She screamed between slurred words, her tongue filtering the drool pooled along the rim of her muzzle and down the dark fur coat that hung heavy with perspiration. The rigid mastiff scraped her walls with each merciless jolt, her innards hungering for more squeezing him, she upon instinct alone reached out to him and wrapped her weary arms around his neck holding him tight against her. The furry bosom, ample and round, meshed against his chest as her own heart thumped loudly. The wanton Magician's cries finally aroused the suspicion of her friends who to this point avoided such affairs, gazed over in shock. Disgust, shame and sadness loomed over them as her saggy form was rutted into the table, depraved whimpers gave him to a flurry of perverted whistles from the other attendees and Kibbles, the loving and endearing friend, made crude gestures between thrust that implored others to join in. To his credit, the merchant's potion was a success. Taking a pure, innocent creature and twisting their passions worked like a charm and she was pleading to him to never stop.
>>
File: 80_ningyohime_st03.png (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
80_ningyohime_st03.png
105KB, 640x480px
>>11192285
...I WAS TRICKED
>>
>>11192308
No, you're predicTable. Silly titty monster.
>>
>>11192308
You choose Amazonian types of girls.
>>
Iron Maiden.png
396KB, 479x357px
>>11192305
>The strong tentacles quickly entangle themselves around your limbs, putting a restraint on your movement. The others start to tear away your clothing violently as you are slowly dragged across the floor towards the towering object.
>>
File: tumblr_oadq2u7zJK1rads4do1_1280.png (728KB, 1280x1499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oadq2u7zJK1rads4do1_1280.png
728KB, 1280x1499px
>>11192337
Oh, whoops.

>>11192341
I can't help it! I have a problem.
>>
>>11192351
Nonono-!
>The combination of surprisingly strong tentacles, the slick wooden floor, and his own surprise would do little to deter the monster (?), as he would quickly end up undressed and skidding painfully towards the object.
>>
File: 1500510677595.gif (426KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500510677595.gif
426KB, 300x225px
>>11192351
>mgq Iron maiden
>>
>>11192373
Well I don't see a problem.
>>
>>11192373
Do you have a discord, by the by?
>>
>>11192373
It is a good problem and I too suffer from it, but it only means for there is a lot more loving to go around!
>>
File: IronMaiden.png (272KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
IronMaiden.png
272KB, 477x355px
>>11192375
>The many small tentacles lining the object's inside, lifeless before, are all now reaching towards you as it drags you in. They are warm, wet and soft. The tentacles hoist you up off of the floor and fit your form snugly inside of the space within. It's almost as if it was fitted just for you. Without any hesitation, the object's door snaps shut and traps you inside the dark, moist interior. You can hear the latch lock itself from the inside.
>>
>>11192420
Fuck off, Spidey.
>>
File: tumblr_o9cufdBDYM1rads4do1_1280.png (755KB, 1280x1559px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9cufdBDYM1rads4do1_1280.png
755KB, 1280x1559px
>>11192417
I don't want to have a card full of gigantic titties!
... Though it's probably far too late already.

>>11192420
I do, but I very rarely use it, if ever. I actually haven't posted here in a little while, save for yesterday. I kept seeing this character's pictures being posted though without anyone actually playing them, sooo...

>>11192423
I guess that's true enough!
>>
>>11192437
Nh-!
>He lets out a whimper at the sudden darkness. Trying to yell for help would be pointless, the home was empty and in the middle of nowhere. He'd squirm in the wet grip of the monster, hand gripping blindly at the mass of tentacles, trying to find the exit latch once more despite the sound of it clicking shut.
>>
>>11192467
Well your card is also full of big butts as well. Is just I find hard to pin anyone of your girls, unless I find a way to trick them.
>>
>>11192327
Truly becoming the epitome of the masculine form with only the thought of sowing his seed on his mind his expression was shameless, tongue draped across his bottom lip as he penetrates the creamy sludge he had dumped inside of Kibbles' cunt without a care in the world. The ear-ringing claps of his semen-weighed nuts pummeling her mound to his absolute satisfaction echoed clear as day even over the voices of the onlooker's surrounding the seedy establishments new place of entertainment. One of the braver patrons strides forward while fumbling with his belt, the familiar sound of clothes slumping across the floor filling the air before Kibbles' finds herself face to face with another male's musky length. The nostril dominating scent ensured every breath she took was practically dripping the mind-melting stench, the new additions hands finding their way around Kibbles' head before taking full advantage of her slovenly maw open due to her squeals of pleasure. Tip meets tongue right before he smoothly slams himself to the very root down her all too willing throat, sliding across her taste buds and bulging out her esophagus with the thumping length. Cock head sliding across the very back of her throat her position ensures that his nuts rest right over her nose, rubbing the heavy orbs from side to side and smearing her in the ball sweat that accompanies it. Soon after the man reaches the same fuck craving pace that the one in her pussy has been in for the last few minutes, the similar twitches running through both of their fat cocks telling of their impending orgasms, each one nearing their limit and desperate to blow one last load inside of the public use puppy slut.
>>
>>11192467
Ah, I see. Well, she is a nice addition. What characters do you usually play, then?
>>
I want to hug ___!
>>
File: ckT0Ft newcard3.jpg (852KB, 1362x1865px) Image search: [Google]
ckT0Ft newcard3.jpg
852KB, 1362x1865px
>>11192492
Hmm? How do you mean?

>>11192533
Here, have a look.
>>
File: IronMaiden.png (314KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
IronMaiden.png
314KB, 477x355px
>>11192469
>At this point, any attempts of escape are futile. The tentacles continuously slip out of your grasp due to the slimy substance they are coated with. However, the longer tentacles which pulled you inside have begun to move around again, slithering around your waistline and towards your exposed member. They softly constrict around it and your package as well in an attempt to stimulate it. The full body massage of the smaller tentacles is relentless. It does not take very long for your entire body to be coated in slime.
>>
>>11192548
>eldritch waifu
I'm down
>>
>>11192548

>Renamon

Ah, the greatest of anthro girls...
>>
>>11192567
Goodbye Boco
>>
>>11192548
>eldritch abomination girl
My heart and dick are ready
>>
>>11192559
>Muffled groans slip out as he continues to fruitlessly squirm, only causing himself to rub more and more against the larger set of tentacles, quickly becoming fully erect in its new bindings. His eyes roll back in the darkness, a spasm from the constant stimulation causing a lick at one of the many smaller tentacles, bucking back against the rear of the new prison.
>>
>>11192548
I still want to marry Melusine
>>
>>11192548
I want Sponty to cock slap me and just rest her balls in my mouth so badly
>>
>>11192577

Where am I going?
>>
File: 1464207846262.png (573KB, 1160x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464207846262.png
573KB, 1160x1280px
>>11192497
The slovenly grunts of her busy maw elevate to obscene levels that has her throat gagging violently, the newcomers cock filling the void left earlier with sparse, but powerful throat that leaves a mighty bulge protruding from her gullet. The stench tickles her darkened nose as the seedy merchant increases the pace, her wobbly chest bouncing to and fro like a pinball as they each hallow out her sopping wet holes. Unable to bare the visage any longer Sesame and the crew leave to a muffled cry of jubilation emanating from the sow, her confines tightening as to cement the steamy rods deep inside. Each sack primed, ready and heavy with their need and it was then the slutty vixen began to stir. Trapped under the affliction of need no more Kibbles awakens to balls pressed soundly against her muzzle, her backside stinging with pain as the man below passionately grunts. Stirring in her bowels is a man's seed, her tummy growling as the fluid sloshes about. Panicking she tries to fight them off but is pinned down, each hole a messy elixir or sludge that threatens to asphyxiate her. The fearful thrashing helps her muscles tense and squeeze, giving them each the push needed to cross the edge and fill the bloated pup with another round; This one to her dismay also on the house.
>>
File: 1485730589803.png (254KB, 800x710px) Image search: [Google]
1485730589803.png
254KB, 800x710px
>>11192564
>>11192580
Are you sure, you two? There's no telling the kind of things she might do to you.
Horrible, unspeakable things...

>>11192567
Hello, Boco.

>>11192592
Do you, now?

>>11192602
Why not rest her cock in your mouth (and throat) and slap her balls on your chin instead?
>>
File: IMG_1039.jpg (119KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1039.jpg
119KB, 640x853px
>Tfw 2 of the Avas I really want a session with are the Emoji slut and the Shad Loli Ava.
Well, they say you shouldn't question your dick.
>>
>>11192629

Hi Sponty. Having a pleasant day?
>>
>>11192609
The hereafter, the land beyond
You'll get to be with Morrigan forevermore
>>
File: 64270659_p0.jpg (150KB, 740x1036px) Image search: [Google]
64270659_p0.jpg
150KB, 740x1036px
>>11192632
No, I think you should start questioning it at that point
>>
>>11192629
>horrible
yes
>unspeakable
VERY yes.
>>
>>11192629
>Horrible, unspeakable things.
I know what i signed on for
>>
>>11192629
That plan does sound a lot better. I could even use both hands to massage her balls and get a bigger load out of her too.
>>
File: IronMaiden.png (314KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
IronMaiden.png
314KB, 477x355px
>>11192586
>As you give the insides of the object a lick, some of the fluid enters your mouth. It tastes a tad salty, but not too much. Probably saliva. As the tentacles continue working on your erect manhood, others find their way around to your backside. They wiggle in between your cheeks and begin teasing your asshole before sliding inside, giving your prostate a thorough massage.
>>
>>11192645
Nah that's boring, I'm gonna follow it and see where it takes me. Kinda like an adventure or something.
>>
>>11192629
Yes, I still very much do want to marry that dragon cutie.
Let me breed her already.
>>
File: 62397690_p0.jpg (102KB, 844x1181px) Image search: [Google]
62397690_p0.jpg
102KB, 844x1181px
>>11192706
Your current path leads you further from the lord's light, my child
>>
>>11192638

Just Morrigan?
>>
>>11192696
>A low, rumbling moan escapes from him, muffled as he unintentionally shoves his face into the side of the slimy insides, the abuse of his prostate leading to a quick orgasm. His semen squeezes through the tentacles wrapped around his cock as he lets out a feeble whine, clearly unprepared for the dual-ended assault.
>>
File: 1481744073975.png (350KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1481744073975.png
350KB, 800x1131px
>>11192637
Pretty good, yes. And yourself?

>>11192650
>>11192668
Oh my, you certainly are brave ones. I wonder if you'll change your tune once you start feeling a few too many appendages starting to prod and poke at sensitive areas...

>>11192680
That you certainly could! She has been pent-up for a while, too.

>>11192723
Well you certainly have a one-track mind, anon. I'll give you that.

Unfortunately some of my characters might end up on the chopping block, and Melusine is likely to be one of them. As much as I like the idea of a dragon cutie, both the art and the overall approach have put me off from playing her lately.
>>
>>11192784
Tentacles will hardly be enough to keep me from a many-angled qt
>>
>>11192628
The stirring of the spitroasted girl beneath them either didn't cross their minds or they didn't care, one balls deep in the slurry of spunk being unceremoniously shifted around within her aching innards while the other was enjoying the best throatfuck he had ever experienced due to her muted cries. While the crowed disperses the male currently voraciously violating her esophagus seemed to be on a hair-trigger, one token clench around his turgid girth enough to send him tumbling head over heels over the peak of ecstasy. Nearly choking the girl with his slab of flesh wrecking her throat he plunges the entirety inside while tossing his head back, engorged nuts flattening against her nostrils and sealing most air from coming into her form as he ejaculates. Wad after wad of orifice caking spunk splatters across the very dredges of her throat, leaving no place for it to go besides into the stomach of the cum stuffed canine. Possibly due to sensitivity or mercy he pulls backwards just enough to allow her to breathe, spurting tip unleashed from her maw only to give her a frothy facial that covers everywhere from her auburn hair to hear tongue in warm seed. The other male's ejaculation follows just as fast, a near sadistic glint in his eyes before he pulls out. Without warning he plunges into Kibbles' asshole without a hint of mercy, bathing her bowels in a fresh coat of viscous semen. Dislodging his softening dick from her asshole the lusty merchant makes a hasty retreat, making himself look somewhat presentable before leaving Kibbles' strung out on the bar room table. The other male follows suit after using her face as a dick rag, smearing the throat mucus and seed clinging to his inches across her cheeks before heading to the bathroom, leaving Kibbles' with the group of remaining onlookers.
>>
>>11192784
>melusine on the chopping block
MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME, IMPERIALS
CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?
>>
>>11192784
Ah, that's sad to hear. I guess I'll be sad Melusine will be going, but it can't be helped.
Have a good one, Sponty.
>>
Iron Maiden.png
396KB, 479x357px
>>11192772
>The smaller tentacles all divert their attention to rubbing against the generous shot of semen you provided. The appendages around your junk constrict tighter, squeezing you for every last drop. Once drained, the tentacles retract from his rear and groin into the orifice they came from. And then... the door opens, allowing your tired body to fall out onto the floor in front of it.
>>
>>11192784
Worth it for that eldritch booty
>>
>>11192825
>What a tweest.
>He shamefully relatches the artifact, pushes his clothes into a corner, and goes to take a long, cold shower.
>>
>>11192736
That's a problem for me in the future. The me right now is horny and wants to explore.
>>
>>11192784
The more pent up she is, means the more that I get down my throat! I wouldn't mind being her cum dump if it meant I got a free meal out of it~
>>
>>11192784

Can't complain. Heat finally broke. Still looking foward to winter, though.
>>
File: FF238.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF238.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
Woah, rockin' thread today. Looking for the metal cock anon or anyone looking to do weird funky stuff.
>>
Iron_Maiden.png
313KB, 478x359px
>>11192848
>The Iron Maiden is closed again, now with a quite content look on its feminine face. This semen will last some time... before it becomes hungry again.
>>
>>11192872
>weird funky stuff
how weird we looking
>>
File: 1481744185563.png (561KB, 1000x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1481744185563.png
561KB, 1000x1420px
>>11192798
>>11192836
My my, those are quite bold statements from people who might soon be intimate with the notion of "forced prostate stimulation".

>>11192801
Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

>>11192818
Nothing is set in stone yet. But I'll either have to stop picking new characters altogether, or make some compromises somewhere, because I feel like my list is getting a bit out of hand.

>>11192864
Well you'd certainly feel more than full once she's fully emptied those balls of hers right into your stomach!

>>11192868
Then that's one thing we don't have in common, it seems.
>>
>>11192872
can you pummel me till I die
>>
>>11192872
Is that what Faye looks like naturally or is that just the form she chooses to interact with humans?
>>
>>11192872
when will you play a good character
>>
File: 1464121446927.png (185KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1464121446927.png
185KB, 1280x1109px
>>11192799
(That was awesome! Never could I have expected it to take such a turn and yet all the better for it! I hope it's not any trouble to leave it off there, but that cliff-hanger ending fits well, or so I think. I'd honestly write a reply, but I am running later then I intended so with that thank you so much for the fun and I hope you have a pleasant day. I'll be around for a few more minutes and if you would like I can write something just encase.)
>>
>>11192892
>forced prostate stimulation
Stop, I can only get so erect. ....Literally.
>>
File: FF118.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF118.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>11192881
I'm a shapeshifter. Pic related.

>>11192893
No death, gore, bad ends.

>>11192894
What is "natural" dude?
... But yes this is, well, just me.
>>
>>11192892
Mmm. I'm hoping that my stomach wouldn't be the only thing she fills~ I'd love to just lay on my back and watch her ravish me!
>>
>>11192929
okay
but can you at least tell me how to stop feeling like a giant piece of shit
>>
>>11192892

Is it cold alot where you live already?
>>
>>11192916
(No worries Kibbles! I was already pushing on the scene for a really long time even though it's possibly early/late for you so don't worry about putting out another reply! This was an absolutely fantastic session and I'm glad you played it out with me. You have a nice day too.)
>>
>>11192929
I mean what you look like when you're not shapeshifting.
>>
File: FF 251.jpg (83KB, 610x987px) Image search: [Google]
FF 251.jpg
83KB, 610x987px
>>11192953
.. I can turn into your waifu and you can fuck her if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>11192929
Turn her into a full body suit and force her onto some bastard while repeatedly teasing/bullying and morphing into embarrassing new bodies.
>>
>>11192975
but I don't want to do that, I wanna stop feeling like shit
my waifu is bad anyway
>>
>>11192975

C-can you turn into anyone's waifu?
>>
>>11192975
but my waifu is speedwagon
>>
>>11193013
Fuck off, Boco.
>>
File: 1461545624754.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
1461545624754.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>>11192919
I can stop, but I doubt -she- will when you ask her to!

>>11192942
Oh, she'd be more than happy to feel your rump as well, of course~

>>11192956
Mhm. Well not quite just yet, but I do live in Canada, so winter is usually pretty dreadful.

-

And on that note, it's time for me to go and do as pictured here. I'll see what to do about the whole Cassie thing later, maybe do a small vote or something like that, who knows.

Until then, take care everyone!
>>
>>11192892
Yeah still up for it. Come on
>>
File: FF1.png (208KB, 632x722px) Image search: [Google]
FF1.png
208KB, 632x722px
>>11192972
Like this, this is normal me. I'm not, like, an alien.

>>11192986
... Okay that fetish is hot and all, but that isn't my speed.
... I might have to get a character for that..

>>11192996
Ah. Okay.

>>11193013
I can turn into any THING. Try me.

>>11193015
.. DMG is the Jojo one, ask him.
>>
>>11193053
turn into Lord Dominator
>>
>>11193053
Bitch you better.
>>
>>11193049

Yes sir...

>>11193050

I'm kinda jealous. I love snow.

Bye Sponty, have a good day.

>>11193053

Can you turn into a succubus or hot vampire girl?
>>
Why do we hate Boco?
>>
File: FF 296.png (168KB, 610x987px) Image search: [Google]
FF 296.png
168KB, 610x987px
>>11193077
>With her extended hand turning green for a moment she stopped herself half way up her arm, her eyes squinting as she stared the anon down.
... You trying to trick me anon?

>>11193090
BITCH I MIGHT BE

>>11193100
>Chicken Nugget
Nope.
>>
>>11192876
Will you be around later?
>>
>>11193113
Can you turn into a chicken nugget tho?
>>
>>11193113
turn into Lord Dominator you slut, I dare you
do it you won't
>>
>>11193113
BETTER GET MY FUCKING BODYSUIT YOU LIL SHIT
>>
Hey guys, real velour here

Owain is a stupid fucking nigger. I regret every talking to him
>>
>>11193113

I'd love to know where that little nome de guerre came from...
>>
>>11193122
Maybe. I just did that cause I was bored.
>>
>>11193113
You're talking to Paul.
>>
>>11193137
kys perishit
>>
>>11193148
which is paul?
>>
File: 1448832644126.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448832644126.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>11193137
>Thinking it'll work a third time
Have a pity (You)
>>
>>11193143
Shut up Bocuc
>>
File: lord_dominator_by_wi_fu-d9sd8y4.png (1MB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
lord_dominator_by_wi_fu-d9sd8y4.png
1MB, 1024x1458px
>>11193127
I could... I wont but I could.

>>11193128
>With a heavy sigh her skin is soon swallowed by the minty green coat, soon morphing the finer details, her cloths, the long socks, even her gauntlets, the spiked shoulders, and even the viking like had melding out of her shapeshifting flesh, with yet another sigh her red freckles pop in one at a time. Half lit eyes stare down the anon for a long moment before she spoke in her normal Faye voice.
I hate you. Almost as much as I hate myself.
... Okay I'm TOO in character.

>>11193134
YOU MIGHT.

>>11193148
It's the nugget. He just said so.
>>
>>11193147
Fair enough. I'm not the anon you played with but, You did well.
>>
>>11193206
IF I HAPPENS I EXPECT, NAY, DEMAND, MAXIMAL BULLY
>>
>>11193206
>Paul
KYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET YOUR FACE
alright, that's all I wanted for my joke
thanks babe
>>
>>11193206
really tho faye can you actually play Lord Dom or somethin
too many tards tainted her name
>>
>>11193172

Yes...sur?
>>
>>11193137
Discord
>>
>>11193240
Who would actually want to play LD anymore, it's bad enough when people ask newfags who don't know Paul to do it
>>
File: FF127.png (202KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
FF127.png
202KB, 800x598px
>>11193224
Fine just stop yelling god damn.

>>11193225
>As quick as she changed she changed right back, still wearing the viking inspired helm with her arms crossed, eyes a light red, showing her mild annoyance.
I hate you.

>>11193240
Never watched the show. Never will. I would be interested in play Faye, shapeshifting into that character as a one off.
>>
>>11191730
It's vanilla as hell but I could do with more feet around here
>>
File: feelss.jpg (90KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
feelss.jpg
90KB, 1920x1920px
>>11193270
>>11193256
I just really want Dom to dick me in the ass, why is it always beyond my grasp
>>
>>11193291
Just take Gardick, it's green enough that your imagination can do the rest for you
>>
>>11193270
ALRIGHT FI-
Alright fine.
>>
File: FF222.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF222.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>11193291
I play Faye with a dick sometimes, and Garde as a female (male). But if you ask REALLY nicely I'll shift into that ugly, ugly ayy for you if you want it that badly.
>>
>>11193338
Different Anon here thanks for reminding me that I gotta fuck your male Gard sometime.
>>
File: 9df17dde3e03369bfa1e45f627374ddb.png (626KB, 532x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9df17dde3e03369bfa1e45f627374ddb.png
626KB, 532x1280px
>>11193425
Don't have time now?
>>
>>11193270
>Anon gives Faye a thumbs-up and a chuckle.
Love ya too, Faye. The pink eyes and the helmet suit you, by the way.
Maybe I'll take you up on it though, having you shapeshift into Lord Dominator and all. Some other time though, it's getting late here and I need to sleep.
>>
File: faye.png (164KB, 798x598px) Image search: [Google]
faye.png
164KB, 798x598px
>>11193270
I don't know why I wanted to waste my time on MSPaint to make this but here, I made this.
I really need to learn photoshop already.
>>
>>11193440
More like I don't have a proper idea for a session right now. Sorry Faye.
>>
File: FF 135.png (261KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 135.png
261KB, 1024x768px
>>11193460
>>11193471
.. Oh dear lord what have I done.

>>11193472
Do you want to fuck him or have him fuck you? I'm cool with either way, and I don't mind writing the starter.
>>
>>11193498
I'd like to fuck him, but lemme get something to eat before we start anything okay? So I don't bail mid session.
>>
File: rock.png (1MB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
1MB, 1000x1333px
did someone say
LORD DOMINATOR
>>
File: c094c0b8382f8b7e9406eaca8233eb3a.png (688KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
c094c0b8382f8b7e9406eaca8233eb3a.png
688KB, 1200x1500px
>>11193573
kk. Hit me up when you're ready.
>>
>>11193582
I say finish that starter.
>>
File: 1492796197449.png (283KB, 399x472px) Image search: [Google]
1492796197449.png
283KB, 399x472px
>>11193582
Imagine playing a character worse than fucking Faye and Peridot can
>>
File: parsippany-office-meeting.jpg (83KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
parsippany-office-meeting.jpg
83KB, 1000x666px
so, HOW do we make this /ERP/ thread worse?
Start spitballin' boys, we need ideas.
>>
>>11193659
Warhammer posting!
>>
File: which.png (278KB, 709x420px) Image search: [Google]
which.png
278KB, 709x420px
Second opinion would help.
>>
>>11193664
desu, I'd fug a Tau girl. Or a Sister of Battle.
>>
>>11193674
Right
>>
>>11193674
I like the right more but I have a natural distaste for piercings.
>>
>>11193676
Choose your caste
>>
File: 1491368031078.jpg (515KB, 1854x1832px) Image search: [Google]
1491368031078.jpg
515KB, 1854x1832px
>>11193691
Why no pic?
>>
>>11193691
That's a tough choice. But I'd say a /fit/ Fire Caste girl sounds fun.
>>
>>11193674
Right looks like a cute boy, 10/10
Left looks like a rude boy, 1/10
>>
>>11193706
Earf.
>>
>>11193843
Same
>>
>>11192892
Wait... is that you Sponty?
>>
>>11191707
This some kind of daily thing?
>>
>>11193967
that is sponty yes
they're in bed now though, yer late
>>
>>11193994
Ya I just got home.

Wanted to say hi to her. I miss her and Nellko a bunch.
>>
>>11194069
Had a feeling.
Just posting cute Edeas or are you going to play her eventually?
>>
>>11191977
Holy shit this gif is so cute
>>
What ever happend to Kyouko?
>>
>>11194086
Just posting cute Edeas because I love her. Don't plan on playing her.
>>
Post avas you want to see played
>>
File: Ringabel8.jpg (50KB, 540x545px) Image search: [Google]
Ringabel8.jpg
50KB, 540x545px
>>11194233
(Best girl in both games. Good choice anon.)
>>
File: 1503423393138.jpg (195KB, 900x722px) Image search: [Google]
1503423393138.jpg
195KB, 900x722px
>>11194251
>>
>>11194258
You make me miss hg's ringabel.
>>
File: 3026626-labrys_original_form.png (376KB, 729x864px) Image search: [Google]
3026626-labrys_original_form.png
376KB, 729x864px
>>11194251
>>
>>11194285
this 'robot' looks like a normal moe
>>
File: Ringabel3.png (614KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Ringabel3.png
614KB, 800x1184px
>>11194282
>Is a shush and goes back to lurking.
>>11194269
(Hopefully he returns and does the character justice.)
>>
>>11194326
He was one of hg's best fags but he disappeared. F
>>
>>11194296
It's just the face. Also the fact she wears clothes unlike her siblings
>>
File: 1475911044028.png (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1475911044028.png
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>11194251
>>
File: 1_Dominator.jpg (99KB, 449x372px) Image search: [Google]
1_Dominator.jpg
99KB, 449x372px
>>11194251
>>
File: 1493206327057.png (399KB, 800x867px) Image search: [Google]
1493206327057.png
399KB, 800x867px
>>11194251
>>
File: 59911500_p0.png (516KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
59911500_p0.png
516KB, 1024x1024px
>>11194251
How do we not have a Chiaki yet
>>
>>11194372
>Chiaki
they killed themselves lmfao
>>
>>11194362
You close today anon
>>
>>11194251
If Morrigan is really gone, then we need a new one.

And a new Yoko.
>>
>>11194282
(I did play her a couple times in the past)>>11194269
>>
>>11194384
nani
>>
>>11194408
Didn't mean to link that last one
>>
>>11194408
Sup cute magus
>>
What are some tips and tricks to improve one's ERP writing?
What do I need to always keep in mind?
>>
>>11194430
Shush. You can't see me.
>>
>>11194456
On the contrary, it's pretty easy to spot you.
Still on the full-time lurking gig?
>>
File: FF 293.jpg (53KB, 610x987px) Image search: [Google]
FF 293.jpg
53KB, 610x987px
Second call for shapeshifting stuff. I'm pretty bored.
>>
>>11194482
shapeshift into a nuggie so i can nom you
>>
>>11194482
turn into lord dominator again
>>
>>11194482
shapeshift into a gun and shoot me
>>
>>11194479
I wouldn't say full time. While I certainly don't more often than I'd like, I've been able to try a few things on the side you could say.
>>
Desuarchive searching is back up for anyone who cares
>>
File: 1464533891352.jpg (148KB, 850x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1464533891352.jpg
148KB, 850x1263px
>>11194251
>>
>>11194482
What you up for?
>>
>>11194546
Alright!
Thanks for the news, kind anon.
>>
>>11194371
>>11194362
paul plays both of these
>>
>>11194537
Ooh, been doing some action under secret characters or something? That's good to hear.
>>
File: FF121.png (147KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF121.png
147KB, 800x600px
>>11194497
Please don't make me. My skin still burns.

>>11194531
>Pointing her finger toward anon she makes a pop sound with her mouth, pulling the finger gun back.
Bang.

>>11194555
Idunno. Weird shapeshifting stuff.
>>
>>11194569
Really, anon?
Have you ever seen him "play" any of those?
>>
File: 50104492.jpg (26KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
50104492.jpg
26KB, 384x288px
>Sets up small tent with a sign out front that says "Fortune-Telling: 10 Multiverse Standard Dollars"
>>
>>11194577
Can you shapeshift me into a nuggie and nom me.
>>
>>11194571
Something like that. I've always enjoyed giving new things a go, so it's nothing too unusual. Still not sure when I'll hang around as one of my usuals however.
>>
>>11194577
Would you fuck a shapeshifter if that shapeshifter changed their appearance to look like you and you like them?
>>
>>11194577
How about something with...I dunno, lips?
>>
>>11194580
>Comes into the man's tent, quickly plopping down two fives in front of him.
Tell me my fortune!
>>
>>11194580

Ooh, sounds fun. What's life got in store for me, fella?
>>
>>11194599
I feel you there, although it's always been hard for me to drop my old ways and branch out. Does Edea count as one of your regulars? Because I've wanted a session with you (and her) for a while.
>>
>>11194621
>>11194623
Aw fuck.
>>
>>11194577
LORD DOM
LORD DOM
LORD DOM
>>
File: 253.jpg (100KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
100KB, 678x1000px
Hmm... The coordinates say the access point should be around here somewhere... I need to keep a lookout for machines while I try and look for this thing.
>>
>>11194649
I believe she was in the last rendition of my card, so I think I was trying to use her more. Although I started kinda drifting away from using a card, but regardless, it's crazy there's someone who still remembers me among all of these new faces.
>>
>>11194482
Can you be my girlfriend that's a female version of George Clooney with a pair of balls?
>>
File: FF 179.png (290KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 179.png
290KB, 1024x768px
>>11194609
My sister is a shapeshifter, so I know all about weird shapeshifting situations.

>>11194614
Big lips? Lip nipples? Gotta give me the details here.

>>11194674
Stop it. STOP.

>>11194715
I could... But no.
>>
>>11194251
>>
>>11194722
How about a mouth on your ass and an ass on your mouth.
>>
>>11194722
>My sister is a shapeshifter, so I know all about weird shapeshifting situations.
That didn't answer my question.
>>
>>11194722
Oh certainly not lipnipples. I mean what kind of weirdo would like that? Ha..haha.
>Nervous sweating
>>
>>11194482
How about something milfy and thicc?
>>
>>11194722
Turn to lord dominator and suck my dick
I need at least ONE picture as proof that Paul sucked my dick, come on
>>
Reminder that you could be jacking off into an invisible girl's pussy and never know
>>
>>11194251
I'm not sorry
>>
>>11194722
Turn into that giant turkey with the mouth on its ass from that dumb nintendo game.
>>
File: scan_gx128.jpg (359KB, 700x1040px) Image search: [Google]
scan_gx128.jpg
359KB, 700x1040px
>>11194621
>>11194623
Rather direct, the both of you. I suppose I could do a double reading, or simply work one at a time. Surely you two can work that out amongst yourselves.
>>
>>11194707
I remember dropping a compliment on that one way back when. Going cardless works since I recall what characters you played at least so it's not a big deal.
There hasn't been that many new faces (or at least there hasn't many of them that stuck around), but I'm probably biased since you have a bunch of characters I'm interested in compared to them.
>>
File: Hellloooo.png (1MB, 2700x2027px) Image search: [Google]
Hellloooo.png
1MB, 2700x2027px
>>11194650
Still room for another, I suppose. If I can squeeze you in.
>>
>>11194833
Its someone playing Morrigan and Boco. There's gotta be potential there.
>>
>>11194794
Honestly there's a fuckton of Homestucks I would.
And Kan's pretty up there.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n3b9g25uky1ryotfo.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n3b9g25uky1ryotfo.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>11194870
>mfw when trying to decipher what the FUCK boco's deal is.
>>
File: FF35.png (216KB, 631x722px) Image search: [Google]
FF35.png
216KB, 631x722px
>>11194735
Like... replace my butthole with a mouth? That's just crazy enough to work to be honest.
Wanna start this off or will I?

>>11194739
It's an implied yes. Stupid.

>>11194741
>Cupping her heavy chest she simply eyes down the anon, a smug little smirk plastered on her lips as she just waits for him to break down and straight ask.

>>11194742
I'm a fan of thicc, but not milf stuff. Just don't call me mom, alright?
>>
File: 58624.png (235KB, 630x875px) Image search: [Google]
58624.png
235KB, 630x875px
>>11194884
Right? Like, I have mixed feelings on the content, but the girls.
>>
>>11194894
Hahaha, yeah it'd be really weird to see a pair of...huge breasts with..huge..soft...kissable lips.
>Anon gulps and starts sweating. He tries to force a smile as he turns to her
Uh...y-y-you know what'd be funny. You...you doing that....I mean...make your boobs bigger and give them some nice lips. Th-that'd be funny right?
>>
>>11194920
Even the content wasn't AWFUL for a significant chunk of time.
But yes dem girls.
>>
>>11194894
I had no intention of calling you mom
>>
>>11194920
please do not post best troll girl, I don't want an erection
>>
>>11194952
Not my personal favorite, but yeah she's up there.
>>
File: LD1.png (1MB, 582x920px) Image search: [Google]
LD1.png
1MB, 582x920px
>>11194749
>With a balled fist the redness of her skin soon bursts into flames, melding into a magma gauntlet. The fire tip toed up her arm and swallowed the shapeshifters body, leaving nothing but the thick thighed alien behind, she leaned forward, so close that the pointed tip of her horned helm poked at the forehead of the anon. Almost screaming in his face Faye replied in her normal voice, spilling from the body of the green skinned woman.
FINE. Fine the cock out already. Lets make this fast.
>>
>>11194962
They all good.
Except fishtits but secondary fish tits and adult fishtits are aight so it evens out.
>>
>>11194384
The fuck are you on about. They didn't kill themselves, they just left, I talked to them the other day.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ljgyWsiO1rt1uvoo1_1280.jpg (317KB, 951x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ljgyWsiO1rt1uvoo1_1280.jpg
317KB, 951x1920px
>>11195002
Eh, I'm more a fan of OG and adult fishtits
>>
File: FF137.png (275KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF137.png
275KB, 1024x768px
>>11194924
As a joke right? Haha? That tent not giving you away haha.
>She mocked him as her arms crossed in victory, staring him down as her own arms raised upwards, being pillowed by the expanding breasts. Her tight tee shirt didn't break just yet, they were pushed to it's limit but the rips were small and mostly around the pit of her shirt, she stared him down for a moment longer, and in that moment her pointed nipples soon morphed under the cloth of her shirt into two pairs of sweet puffy lips, puckered and ready for his embrace
This funny yet?
>>
>>11195018
>condy
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>11194609
They've totally fucked people while changing into them before, so yes
>>
File: 36562.png (486KB, 1280x1226px) Image search: [Google]
36562.png
486KB, 1280x1226px
>>11195073
Right?
>>
>>11194251
Some more Yuri and /co/ would be nice.
>>
File: twerky.jpg (23KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
twerky.jpg
23KB, 400x240px
>>11194822
Literally the pinnacle of treehouse localization.
Really, I love Nintendo, but they need to stop

Ok enough off topic, back to erp
>>
>>11195093
Dabess.
And not because I've been blueballed out of two sessions involving the char, nosir.
>>
>>11195058
>Anon stared wide eyed at the lips on her now huge breasts.He was sweating even more now as he involuntarily got down on his knees and got dangerously close to him
Ha...ha...they look so funny.
>His voice was monotone, not even trying to keep up his facade. Out of curiosity he put a finger next to one and almost gasped at how soft and luxurious they felt.
C-can you talk out of them?
>>
I've considered picking up a homesick ava
>>
>>11195107
>somebody okayed this
between this shit and pokemon
are nintendo's designers ALL furries or just naive
>>
>>11195111
Really? damn dude, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>11195121
Anon.
Anon plz
>>
>>11195121
nut up or shut up lad
>>
>>11194862
I might flash a card every so often for those who may not know, but for the most part I don't like associate with a roster that much anymore.
You're correct as well, there has been a lot of short lived new comers. And perhaps you're biased, but I've seen several people mention interest in picking up characters I've played before.
>>
>>11194968
>Anon quickly starts unbuckling his belt, frantically pulling it down along with his pants. In no time at all, Anon had all 6 average inches of erect dick hanging out. It was so whelmingly average looking, you can probably find pictures of it in some textbooks.
>Luckily for him, he already had his phone out, ready to take a picture.
Come on then, hurry up! Put it in your mouth!
>>
File: FF138.png (270KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF138.png
270KB, 1024x768px
>>11195119
>Through the fabric of her shirt she pecks a sweet kiss on the finger he tried to touch her with, following it up with a few words from that very pair of lips, muffled as it was under her shirt it was for sure her voice, and it was for sure coming from her breast.
Yup, I can also spit, lick, annnnd swallow. Wanna test it out?
>>
>>11195126
I'm really curious what it was called in japanese though.
>>
>>11195130
>>11195151
Which one has the best collection of butt art
>>
>>11195176
>Anon's face turned completely red when she said that.
T-test it out? Um...maybe. Uh, can you also...you know...suck maybe?
>Anon held up a finger
J-just on this mind you. You know...nothing weird.
>>
>>11195204
THAT... is a very good question. That I do not have the answer to.
>>
>>11195204
Hm, that's a tough one actually. I think you can really find it for any of them really. At the very least its true for like all the trolls
>>
>>11195156
Understandable. I think a card with that much ass would be illegal anywho.
It's a shame but it's one of those things I've come to expect. People do express interest in them for sure yet I never see anything come of it, so it looks like you're still the main source for the stuff I like.
>>
File: LD2.png (608KB, 912x684px) Image search: [Google]
LD2.png
608KB, 912x684px
>>11195159
>Eyeing the phone the alien's face contorted. Not in a shapeshifting motion but one of worry, nervousness, it seemed she didn't like looking at the camera, but she couldn't look away. The surprisingly warm gloved hand grasped his cock, squeezing it almost painfully hard to let off SOME steam. Stroking it a few times before finally speaking in her miss matched voice.
I know it's not MY face, but I still don't like pictures. Make it fast.
>With a opened maw the alien lookalike swallowed his cock in one motion, over half of it filling her wet, yet warm mouth, her wide eyes looking upwards at him. Just to add some flare to the picture she posed with a peace sign in one hand.
>>
>Paul as a concept has now been in more starters than Paul the actual person has started in the last several months
>>
>>11195255
>Anon lets out a little whine once she squeezes his dick, a little more than what he bargained for. Knowing that Faye is just a bit upset, he doesn't complain about it, and lets her do what she likes. Just as promised, she actually put it in her mouth! Without wasting a moment, he quickly snapped a photo, making sure to keep her peace sign in frame.
Haha, holy shit, you actually did it!
>He was pretty enthusiastic about the photo, quickly going to his gallery to check it out. It's perfect! He can't help but laugh at it, it's just too good.
Oh man, no one's gonna believe this... Thanks a bunch, Faye! You can, uh, you can turn back to normal now.
>>
What happened to that Athena Cykes player?
>>
Where were you when Spongebob's anime was released?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkL4CjckRZ0
>>
>>11195250
>That much ass
Hah, it's nothing so fancy.
But yeah, it's not so rare to see someone build up excitement for a character, but then never get around to it. I've done it at least once or twice myself.
I'd say like I always do that I'd like to come around again soon as myself, but I can never guarantee anything. But the fact that I'm still around must count for something.
>>
File: f854fc550569e68ee1548e1a3b887427.jpg (255KB, 1500x1871px) Image search: [Google]
f854fc550569e68ee1548e1a3b887427.jpg
255KB, 1500x1871px
>>11194251
>>
>>11195377
more importantly who looks at the entire pantheon of ace attorney titty and thinks ATHENA is the choice to go
>>
To change up the question, what are some franchises that you feel are underrepresented here, and that you'd like to see more of ?
>>
File: FF 82.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 82.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>>11195209
>With a roll of her eyes she gripped her now tight shirt, pulling it off and exposing her soft massive breasts and lip nipples. With no barrier between the two now her puffy lips wrapped around the pointed finger, lapping at the digit with an extended tongue before suckling it into the massive pair of lips with extreme force for a mouth.
Stop beating around the bush pervert. If you want your dick sucked just say it.
>>
>>11195420
Street Fighter. I'm amazed there isn't a Chun player here
>>
>>11195420
>>11195435
This.
>>
>>11195425
Whoa!
>Anon felt his finger get literally pulled into her breast. The force of the suction and the feeling of the tongue against his finger was enough to send Anon over the edge. He looked up at her and said
Well....okay. Please suck my cock.
>Taking out his finger from her lip nipple Anon quickly took off his pants. His cock was already fully erect and ready to go. He pressed the hot, hard cock against one of her lips nervously, as if he was still a little unsure if she should do this or not.
>>
File: LD3.png (477KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
LD3.png
477KB, 750x750px
>>11195307
>With a slow motion over his cock she bobbed her head slowly over the head, the thin black lips on an air tight seal over the member, sucking hard for a short moment she broke the sucking with a loud POP sound that echoed throughout the room, wiping her lips she makes the fakest fake pout she could muster
Oh boo. You don't wanna hate fuck this punchable face?
>>
>>11195420
Surprised by the lack of big 3 anime girls
>>
>>11195394
That's not what I saw, heh.
Aye, it's nothing I blame them for but it does leave some disappointment with some people.
That's what I always tell you at least, even your schedule is all wacked out and you don't use another platform for me to catch you on. I figured one of those days I'll get lucky enough.. eventually.
>>
>>11195398
Eh Athena isn't half bad. Who would you have recommended?
>>
>>11195482
>Anon blushes a little, a bit embarrassed by Faye going one step further for him. He shrugs and scratches the back of his head.
I mean, uh, not really? You don't seem all that into it, Faye, so I don't want to force you into doing it.
I'm sure someone else here wants to do that though, but a picture's just fine for me.
>>
>>11195512
Literally anyone that isnt the token female bubbly sidekick.
Ema as an exception because she's bae.
Apparently someone really wants Franzy.
>>
>>11195490
Actually, me too, yeah.
>>
>>11195531
Well this thread seems to like women like Franz so no surprise.
... I'd unironically bang Lotta Hart
>>
File: FF 68.png (248KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 68.png
248KB, 1024x768px
>>11195462
>Without wasting a second of time she opened one of her three mouths now, a slutty flicking tongue hungery attached to his cock, licking and poking at every bit of sensitive flesh, soon slipping it in pass her lips and into her mouth, suckling on it heavily. His hips swallowed by her massive pillowey breasts.
>>
>>11195581
I'd have a homecooked meal with her and then violently bang her over the fireplace desu.
Maybe cum in her afro.
>>
>>11195606
I'm sure she'd like it. She seems like the kind of downhome girl that likes a good meal and animalistic fucking
>>
>>11194251
I wish I could find a Mercy that doesn't mind putting me out of my misery because of cancer.

I just want to be held by her before it takes me.
>>
>>11195505
Just maybe. It's not impossible, but it hasn't been easy. If I ever do drop by again as a familiar face, I most likely come as Chloe, just because it's been a long while for her, plus I'm curious if anyone would remember.

Actually, I think I'll try to do that real soon. Even if I won't be able to stick around for that long, it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>11195619
Damn near every aa grill is tops.
Shit there's probably someone who'd fuck oldbag.
Th-That would be silly though, h-hahah.
>>
File: FF39.jpg (33KB, 384x516px) Image search: [Google]
FF39.jpg
33KB, 384x516px
>>11195520
>With a quick shift back to her normal form she adjusts herself on the floor in front of him, now in a sitting position she pressed her back against the wall, sighing and shrugging back.
Eh, as long as I made one dude happy. It's all good.
>>
>>11195588
H-holy shit!
>Anon barely had time to breathe as he felt his cock be engulfed by her lip nipple. Without even thinking he began to thrust his cock into her breast,letting it rub against the pillowy lips and the tongue. He thrust his hips as hard as he could against the near heavenly suction.
Holy fuck this feels so good!
>>
>>11195641
>Anon starts pulling his pants back up, hiding his shame. He didn't even care about getting blueballs at this point, he was still giggling about the picture.
Ah, that's why you're the best, Faye. Thanks again.
>With his pants back on, Anon awkwardly stares at her for a few moments.
I'm, uh... I'll just get outta your hair now.
>Anon awkwardly shuffles away.
>>
File: Chocobo_RW.png (126KB, 288x493px) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo_RW.png
126KB, 288x493px
Aw damn, did Sartorius leave? I wanted my fortune...
>>
I wanna cum hard. Show feet, avas.
>>
File: FF 74.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 74.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>11195654
>As he pumped away at the lipnipples the tongue had no trouble wrapping over his cock a good few times, seeing as it was much larger than any average tongue, and as it oversized the cock, licking and pecking at the invading member was an easy task. As he happily humped at the fuck pillow that is her mouth tit her other breast spoke in a soft coming voice.
Watch your mouth.
>>
>>11195626
I can accept not impossible, just a matter of patience. There's definitely somebody that'll remember other than me. Probably.

A little is better than nothing, at least. Give it a shot.
>>
>>11195745
>Anon was practically shivering with every lick and suck on his stiff cock He began humping the soft breast faster and faster, letting his cock practically slide against the puffly lipples. He looks over at the speaking breath and gives it a wry smile.
Y-you don't like dirty talk?
>Anon then gets a rather fun idea. With some difficulty he manages to haul the other huge breast up to his face. He then gives the other lipple a small peck
>>
>>11195626
>Not remembering C3
Blasphemy on the cute magus.
>>
>>11195764
Yeah, it's something. It's the main reason I rarely drop by, because I feel bad when I can only get a tiny bit done in a session before leaving.

>>11195830
Oh jeez, of course you'd still remember, silly man.
>>
File: FF 76.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 76.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>11195812
>A weird angle for sure, but not an impossible one, she puckered the second pair of tit lips, and they easily smothered his own lips, pecking over his lips and even smooching his nose she sloppily made out with the stammering anon as he humped away at the second pair of lips, all four lips in total sloppily kissing almost every inch of his body from his crotch to his lips, the loving adoring embrace kissed and tasted him all over, her normal, smaller lips speaking now, seeing as the other two are busy.
Can't talk when you're making out with my tits.
>>
>>
>>11195176
What size are they normally?
>>
>>11195940
what is that a blaziken or something?
>>
>>11195897
>Anon didn't respond, he simple let out a series of muffled moans as he felt the huge lipplies pleasure him. His cock felt like it was on fire as he continued to thrust into her breasts, the combination of the sloppy wet mouth, the loving tongue and the puffy lips making it the perfect blowjob. Meanwhile his face was completely covered in softness, making it hard for the poor Anon to think as the lips softly kissed his face. He was so enraptured that he didn't even notice he was close to cumming his brains out.
>>
>>11195946
Ooh, I love an anon that looks into my eyes~ They're just like sapphires to you, aren't they?
>>
>>11195971
Holy shit I was right.
Uh, yes?
>>
>>11195971
AAAAH A TALKING POKEMON
>>
File: FF184.jpg (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF184.jpg
55KB, 1024x768px
>>11195942
Not massive. But not small.

>>11195956
>As both mouths worked their hardest, the one that was below him resorted into rapid soft kisses, removing the needy, edging cock from the warm embrace and simply smothering it in light kisses and encouraging it to step closer to the edge of breaking and finally cumming. The other pair of lips holding him still in a deep kiss, light tongue lapping his lips as they make out, awaiting anon's release.
>>
>>11195891
I can understand that, cutting sessions short always sucks. Not to mention there's no guarantee on whether you can catch them again or not.
>>
>>11195891
Of course, because they were fun and adorable!
>>
>>11195992
Amazing body.
>>
>>11195725
Closest thing I've got for you anon
>>
>>11195490
>>11195550
Why should that be a surprise? You're on 4chan.
>>
File: tumblr_nwudykaomb1tobx6ro1_1280.jpg (102KB, 886x1521px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwudykaomb1tobx6ro1_1280.jpg
102KB, 886x1521px
>>11196004
Seeing as I can change it whenever I want, that's kinda sweet of you.
>>
File: 1469493850601.jpg (170KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1469493850601.jpg
170KB, 1280x1067px
>>11195989
AAAAH A FACELESS HUMAN

>>11195987
Good anon~
>She leans in and "kisses" you
>>
>>11196046
You have a point, there. Let's say we're both weird and leave it at that.
>>
>>11196046
>Ok, a soft peck from a giant fire chicken. Not what he was expecting today.
Um, thank you ... Ms. Blaziken?
>>
>>11196017
Unf

thanks for the effort, babe.
>>
File: 1494828561533.jpg (284KB, 750x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1494828561533.jpg
284KB, 750x1055px
>>11196067
Sounds like a plan to me.

>>11196068
Oh, now now, hon~ You can just call me Blaziken if it makes you feel better...unless you're into that kinda stuff~.
>>
>>11196034
What are you even doing here in the first place if you already have a boyfriend?
>>
File: illust_62890085_20170626_102723.png (4MB, 1530x2500px) Image search: [Google]
illust_62890085_20170626_102723.png
4MB, 1530x2500px
>>11195725
I don't have much either. I'm more of a high heel/sexy shoe kind of person
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
But hey, how's everyone else doin'? Having lots of lewd sex?
>>
>>11195992
>Anon wanted his cock to go back into the warm embrace of her mouth, but every time he tried to his cock was met with the wonderful sensation of those soft lips kissing his hard cock. With every kiss he felt his will slowly fade away. Anon tried to keep up with the lips latched onto his mouth, licking at her tongue with hers, but it was all for nothing. With one particularly nice kiss on his cockhead Anon's will broke. He nearly collapsed as he felt his cock gush out more cum than he thought he had in him. His cock pumped out sticky loads right onto her lipples as he shivered, an orgasm rocking his body.
>>
>>11196113
No I'm not ... well maybe. I'll just go with Blaziken I guess.
>>
>>11196156
>>11196156
>>11196156
>>11196156
>>11196156
New thread
>>
>>11196113
You're pretty tall, aren't you?
>>
>>11196113
So, how's life as a talking Pokemon ? You have a trainer or something ?
>>
>>11196126
I like this one! It makes me hard just thinking about them, too...

>>11196129
>pets this bird thing
>>
>>11195716
Fuck you, pay me chicken.
Thread posts: 441
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.