[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every spotted hyena fursona ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 111

File: vyxx.jpg (83KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
vyxx.jpg
83KB, 800x566px
>every spotted hyena fursona ever
>>
File: 370.png (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
370.png
371KB, 500x375px
>"amazonian"
>thin as fuck
>flat chest
>not really that much taller than average
>>
so true
>>
>>10985839
Don't forget the penis and that they're always portrayed as very aggressive to the point of rape.
>>
>>10985839
So... is this the new Hyena thread?
>>
File: 1470712337486.jpg (682KB, 804x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1470712337486.jpg
682KB, 804x1004px
>>10990185
I hope it is I want more of that Hyena biker green
>>
File: a9fa79d4022857dc693fbd16c046ae84.jpg (315KB, 1212x834px) Image search: [Google]
a9fa79d4022857dc693fbd16c046ae84.jpg
315KB, 1212x834px
>>10990446
Anywhere But Here (Part 4)

>You feel the mattress move as angel climbs out of bed to go to the bathroom
>You roll over and try to go back to sleep when you hear a loud banging on the door
>”Come on twigs! Get up! You too Angel! We need to get on the road now!”
>You both put on your clothes as quickly as possible rushing out into the parking lot
>Angel gives you a giant wet kiss on the cheek “Have fun Sweets! Dee is really something else, your gonna love her”
>You were about to ask, “Which one’s Dee?” before you hear Riley yell out “Come on Dee its your turn with the meat today”
>You see a very tall hyena, almost as tall as Riley, walk towards you. She is very slender with long legs and toned muscle. She is covered head to toe in jet-black bondage gear she proudly wears as road leathers.
>To you she looks like a sexy magazine model stretched onto the form of a lanky female basketball player
>With every graceful step she puts off an atmosphere that conveys both femininity and power
>She leans down to you and says in a thick voice with a bizarre accent “Hello meat, I am Dakota, but you can call me Dee, or miss Dee.”
>Miss Dee pointed down at your pants where you still have a sore hard on from last night pushing out against your pants
>“Well, I can say that is an appropriate name seeing as you’ve brought me a present”
>You freak out a little as you instinctually pull down the front of your shirt as Dee laughs
“Angel poured some weird shit on my dick last night ok? I don’t know when this is going down. Also, You know I have a name. Right? I am getting kind of tired of all these nicknames”
>”Well Meat we’re just trying to have some fun here, there doesn’t need to be any real names here. Most of us don’t refer to ourselves by our birth names anyway so who cares.”
>”Uh huh, well what’s with the bondage getup?” you say looking over the Hyena’s extensive leather, straps, and belts that hung from her body
>>
>>10985839
is this supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>10991352
(part 4.2)
>She leans in a little bit closer to your face as your hit with the scent of sultry perfume and acetone nail polish
>”Well, little meat, this is just part of me, you understand? Just like the fur covering my body, like the skin on yours, it is just part of my natural state”
“riigghtt”
>”Speaking of which we need to get you out of those dreadful rags and into something more ‘appropriate’” says Dee flicking a long pointer finger upside your still very sore dick
>You flinch in pain as Dee starts walking over to her motorcycle, pulling a small duffel bag off of the ridiculously long bike
>You walk over to Dee as pulls out a small human sized bondage outfit with corset, collar, leash, arm covers, leg covers, and knee high gogo boots from the bag. All of it is blood red with hearts sewn into the leather and latex
“Your fucking kidding me, I am not going around in that”
>Dee grabs you, snapping the red collar around your neck before attaching it to the leash
>She pulls down on the leash forcing you onto all fours
>”You will not talk back to your mistress like that! Now take off your clothes!”
“Right here in the parking lot?”
>”I did not ask for you to open your mouth! Now do it Meat!”
>You take off your shirt, pants, and underwear and put on the bondage gear
>You look down in embarrassment as you see your exposed nipples over the top of the corset and exposed flesh between small straps of leather
>”You look beautiful darling, come on now, get on the bike we must leave before Riley gets upset” Dee says as she helps pick you up onto the bitch seat and hands you a pair of goggles
>The giant amazon climbs onto the bike with ease almost crushing your still erect dick in the process before she smoothly follows the others out onto the open road
>As you ride down the road you notice Dee still has your leash in her paws
>>
>>10991383
(part 4.3)
>Pictures of you falling off the bike as your head pops off like the cork of a champagne bottle roll through your mind
>You wrap your hands harder around the giant hyena for safety
>You feel her laugh as she takes your hand and slides it down into her latex panties
>You can feel that her pseudo-penis is almost completely retracted and very soft. >She forces your fingers into her before bringing her hand back to the handle bar.
>You get the hint and begin fingering her as she begins to grow warmer and wetter
>You get your rhythm as Dee begins to rub her colossal ass along your dick
>She lifts off the bike seat for a second before slamming her ass back down on your dick
>You cry out a bit as your sore dick is crushed between the amazon’s toned cheeks
>The hyena begins to rake herself back and forth on your dick wedged between the vibrating motorcycle and her beautiful fluffy ass
>You finger her in rhythmic unison with her grinding as you both get faster and faster
>You feel Dee shudder with orgasm as she revs the engine hard pulling the motorcycle into a wheelie
>You scream into the wind as your begin cumming, before the bike slams back down dropping Dee right back on your dick
>Your terrified but you keep cumming in your red panties enveloped in Dee’s ass
>Your dick begins to soften up and go limp as Dee looks bad to give you a smile
>As you slide your dick out from under her ass, Dee tears down the road catching up to the rest of the gang
>>
File: 1502358143725.png (1MB, 1471x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502358143725.png
1MB, 1471x1000px
>>10985839
I'd fuck her in a heartbeat but I am pretty sure her 2d pics look better than the 3d model if I remember
>>
File: 1482364132862.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482364132862.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>10991403
>>
File: c8509266a13ecfe78407955453721493.jpg (166KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c8509266a13ecfe78407955453721493.jpg
166KB, 961x1200px
>>
File: 533d3f3e132b4bb93bbe12ff928ad7a0.jpg (162KB, 1193x1280px) Image search: [Google]
533d3f3e132b4bb93bbe12ff928ad7a0.jpg
162KB, 1193x1280px
>>
File: Sisterly Love screen cap.png (1004KB, 1250x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Sisterly Love screen cap.png
1004KB, 1250x2400px
Sisterly Love screen cap
>>
File: AnywherebutHere.png (2MB, 1200x4100px) Image search: [Google]
AnywherebutHere.png
2MB, 1200x4100px
Anywhere But Here part 1-2 screen cap
>>
File: 1502329749962.png (212KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1502329749962.png
212KB, 500x657px
>>
>>
>>10985839
What the fuck are you people gonna do about it? Draw? Use a creator to express yourself the laziest way possible? Not fucking likely.
>>
>>
File: ca275ab10aeb0e4332ce3d893888f5b7.jpg (130KB, 861x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ca275ab10aeb0e4332ce3d893888f5b7.jpg
130KB, 861x1280px
>>
File: tumblr_oug4z0dnja1r0u6efo1_1280.png (441KB, 1280x1545px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oug4z0dnja1r0u6efo1_1280.png
441KB, 1280x1545px
>>
File: vyxx_dance.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
vyxx_dance.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>10985839

you should post an actual fursona, not a cartoon character.
>>
File: 1471210283815.png (599KB, 578x850px) Image search: [Google]
1471210283815.png
599KB, 578x850px
>>
>>10996249
it's more or less the same
>>
Every single person I've met with a spotted hyena as their sona has been SJW niggers.
>>
>>10985839
Looks so stupid lol
>>
>>10991403
That's hot.

Is the rest of this pastebinned anywhere?
>>
>>10996249
>that downgrade compared to the concept art
CG animation was a mistake
>>
>>11001727

they dont have high budget to make gazillion of designs to pick and choose, they're being practical.
>>
>>11000094

no, one was made for children entertainment, other to boose some twat's ego.
>>
File: 1502620847100.jpg (165KB, 941x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502620847100.jpg
165KB, 941x1280px
>>11000265
I am currently trying to write up more of the story but I got angry becuase I felt the text I was producing was very clunky. Ill try to get more up when I can. Also I didn't screen cap part 3 so if anybody wants it I'll repost it again here
>>
>>11003655
If you want to repost it, go ahead.
>>
File: ok align.jpg (41KB, 960x767px) Image search: [Google]
ok align.jpg
41KB, 960x767px
>>11003655
Please do anon, and in /hmofa/ too, that general needs more femdom
>>
>>10986030

She's a clear head taller than tag, so she is at least 6'1
>>
File: 1493329190134.png (820KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493329190134.png
820KB, 1366x768px
>>11001727

It'll look better in post.

Her themesong is cool though.
>>
File: 59b9acb762d2a27b8fdd0650b4ba2791.jpg (314KB, 1011x651px) Image search: [Google]
59b9acb762d2a27b8fdd0650b4ba2791.jpg
314KB, 1011x651px
Anywhere but Here
Part 3
(rough draft)

>”Get up Bones we got a lot of miles to cover” you hear Riley say as she lightly slaps you in the face a couple of times
>You look over at the clock on the next stand, its radioactive green numbers say 5:00am
>You look up to see Riley half naked slipping on her pants and boots
>”We’re not gonna shower? Just up and go? But you’re covered in dirt and sweat.”
>”You tryin to say I stink, Human?” Riley says tying the laces on her boots
“Ummm….”
>”’Beasts’ don’t have the same obsession with washing that you humans do. We prefer our own scent to those gross smelling chemicals you skins rub on yourself. If you don’t like our smell then tough shit, human”
”No its fine” you panic “Its really not a big deal”
>”Good” said Riley as she puts on her jacket and throwing you your pants “Now get your scrawny ass up, we need to go”
>You put on your pants and shirt and head outside with Riley
>The sun just barely peaks over the horizon giving the land a warm glow
>You can see the rest of the girls are already geared up in the parking lot talking amongst themselves
>Riley snaps her fingers loudly getting the groups attention
>”Come on girls lets head out. Angel! Its your turn to babysit Bones”
>You look over as a burly Hyena girl about six feet tall and built like a stack of tires motions you over to her bitch seat on her wide chopper
>You walk over to the bike getting a better look at Angel your “babysitter” for the day
>Her leather vest and bike are completely covered in all different religious symbols and trinkets from crosses to pentagrams to occult writing
>>
>>11004736 (3.2)
>Angel lips pursed with dark black lipstick, her fur stained in even more bizarre religious iconography
>She reeked of swisher sweets and candy
>”Well, look at you Sweet Stuff, were gonna have some fun today! Climb on, we gotta catch up with the rest of the girls” she said in a deep voice as she made some weird gestures and chants over the bike
>She hands you a helmet with devil horns and rune scribbles as she peels out of the parking lot
>You put on the helmet and wrap you hands around angel feeling her immense solid weight, built like a bull
>You speed down the highway for most of the day with nothing unusual really happening
>Its kind of pleasant, peaceful, but you know that won’t last for long
>After a couple hours you all pull over to a truck stop to take a piss break
>You go up to the urinal to take a piss
>Silence, just you and the empty men’s room
>A large figure takes the urinal right next to you letting out a heavy stream and sigh of relief
>You look over to your right
“Riley? What the fuck are you doing in the men’s room?”
>”What’s your problem, Bones. Pee shy?” she says
>You look down the row of urinals and see the rest of the gang using them as well
Whatever, fuck it, sure
>You shake out the last drips and zip up your pants but before you can do anything your grabbed by Angel and dragged down to the far end of the bathroom
>She bends over and pulls some sort of vial out of her jacket as she draws a large ritual circle on the bathroom floor
>”I need your cum now Sweet Stuff, come on, whip it out” Angel said very matter-of-fact
”What? Like now? Here? Why?”
>”I am trying to summon a guardian to protect us on our trip and I need your seed, male semen is the most potent libation in any ritual next to blood”
“Uh huh……Your fucking crazy”
>Angel grabs you by the junk “Out! Now!” she growls
“Ok! Ok! Just don’t break the boys!”
>>
>>11004753 (3.3)
>Angel lets go as you unzip you pants and pull down your underwear
>She get on her knees and begins to stroke your dick with her giant paws
>Once your dick is up, She opens her sharp toothed mouth and wraps her giant lips around your dick
>She takes it all easily pressing her lips down to your base leaving black lipstick kiss marks on you
>Her large tongue ungulates over your shaft like shaky waterbed
>You moan with pleasure as she continues going faster and faster
>She pulls her mouth back and lays in the circle on the floor
>Ripping open her jacket, Angel’s massive furry breasts fall out with a large chest tuft running between them
>”Get down here and fuck em, Sweets”
>You straddle her midsection as Angel cradles her massive breasts in her arms
>You begin fucking Angel’s tits, and honestly, It almost feels as bizarre as last night
>Your dick is enveloped in the soft caress of Angel’s beautiful furry tits but also running through a field of chest fluff
>You feel like your having sex with a giant fluffy carpet
>”Angel are you fucking done doing your damn hoodoo ritual! We need to go! Chop chop!” You hear Riley yell through the bathroom entrance
>”Goddamit! Riley give me a second were almost done!”
>Regardless of how it feels, Angel’s tits get the job done as you blow your load all over her chest
>Angel scoops up the cum off her chest and drips it on the six points of the ritual circle before finishing off the whole circus with some jibberish chants
>Angel gets up tucking her tits back in her jacket as she reapplies black lipstick to her now smudged smile
>Come on Sweets, were done here,” she says pulling you out of the bathroom
>You climb back onto the motorcycle with Angel and drive off after the others
What the fuck did I just do? Did I just summon a demon?
>>
File: 9b1b4ae8f6c78a9b4d2b0efc97f4fda9.jpg (262KB, 766x1061px) Image search: [Google]
9b1b4ae8f6c78a9b4d2b0efc97f4fda9.jpg
262KB, 766x1061px
>>11004770 (3.4)
>You had high hopes that rest of the day was going to be pretty normal after the incident in the rest stop
>You were wrong
>At every stop you made that day, Angel demanded more cum for some ritual or another
>You came for her every time, your dick sorer than it’s ever been in your life
>You became worried each time of how she would react if you couldn’t produce
>”Come on, whip it out Sweets” says Angel
”You know that’s not how penises work right? I can’t just cum on command every time you want to cast spells. Also my dick already feels like its been ripped apart by sandpaper”
>”Well you better start making it work Sweets because I got a lot more to casting to do before the day is done” she said carving a symbol into the diner table with a large sheath knife
>You sigh unzipping your pants and pulling out your dick under the table
>”Do you really have to do that here?” said Riley trying to eat her sandwich with the rest of the gang around the table
>”Yes, I guarantee it’s all very important” says Angel as she strokes you under the table
>Riley rolls here eyes and continues eating as you begin cumming
>Angel quickly traces the symbol she carved with your jizz, muttering some incantation over it
>You look down at your half eaten sandwich next to the jizz carving on the table and decide you’ve had enough to eat for the day
>Later that night after many more “rituals” were preformed and your dick a broken mess you get to your motel room
>You collapse down on the bed exhausted
>You begin to feel a tug on your pants
>Its Angel unbuckling your belt
”Come the fuck on! Aren’t your done stealing my cum, It had to at least have been fifteen times today!”
>”Just one more ritual Sweets and then you can sleep, I swear”
“Fine, what circle do you want me to cum onto this time?” you say tired
>Angel takes off her vest and pants leaving on her leather boots
>>
>>11004795 (3.5)
>You see that her entire body is covered in more of those symbols including a big one on her stomach and ass as she climbs into bed with you
>”I need your cum inside me to replenish my energy and virility” she says greedily spreading her massive ass open to you
You know, as much as I would like to fuck you, I seriously can’t get my dick up
>Angel glares at you before getting off the bed and grabbing a mysterious red vile out of her vest
>She pours the contents of the vile on your dick and begins rubbing furiously
>The liquid smells like cherries and immediately your dick gets hard
>”There you go, now fuck me Sweets, fill me up” says Angel laying on her stomach and spreading her ass once more
>Your slide your dick into her ass as she give off a deep moan clutching the bed sheets with her hands
>You continue to pump furiously into the hyena as you feel like your foreskin is going to come off at any second like a fucking sausage casing
>Eventually you cum one last time pumping any semen you might have had left in your balls into Angel
>For a split second you swear you feel some bit of your energy flow into her
Goddamn my minds beginning to play tricks on me
>Angel shudders with pleasure ending her orgasm with some jibberish mantra before lying next to you in bed
>”Thank you Sweets” Angel says before drifting off to sleep next to you
>Your dick feels like its on fire, cursing your existence for what you put it through today
“Get ready, I don’t think this rides gonna slow down anytime soon” you tell yourself before falling asleep

https://pastebin.com/u/Teether

I would love feedback. thank you anons.
>>
>>10991403
oh anon... next itme do active futa hyena with bottom human male... p-please...
>>
>>11005975
what do you mean with active futa. they all have pseudo-penises. Or are you just asking for more bottom action?
>>
Anybody have the comic where the hyena is eating a fish taco?
>>
>>11006275
I know what your talking about but I can't find anything on it right now. I am pretty sure the character is Charli and the artist is Rick Griffin but I can't find the pic. Maybe they deleted it
>>
>>11004542
Lol everytime I post any of my femdom stuff in any other threads i get a 50/50 reaction and most of it is complaints that they don't like that its femdom. Some people like it some don't, I am not going to try to force it
>>
File: 1374555302.rickgriffin_charli1.jpg (445KB, 781x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1374555302.rickgriffin_charli1.jpg
445KB, 781x1213px
>>11006275
Don't know if there was more to this, but I saved this page.
>>
>>11006717
thanks anon
>>
>>11006110
futa hyena penetrating the male
>>
(Part 4.4, rough draft)
>As you ride through the desolate countryside you begin to relax. You’re already beginning to get used to the long hours on the motorcycle
>Despite being terrified of what Dee has in store for you, you begin to feel like you can trust her for some odd reason
>I guess that’s all part of being a sub
>Although, Dee insisted that you follow her like a good pup and never leave her side for the day. You’re to crawl on your hands and knees
>You are to act like a well-behaved little mutt not talking unless Mistress Dee insists otherwise
>As you get off the bike at your first crawling behind Dee
>Riley catches a glance of you and breaks out into a chest-bursting yeen laugh quickly followed by the rest of the gang as she points at you
>”Holy Fuck! Dee! This is just too good! Your gonna be a good little pup for Miss Dee Twigs? Aren’t you boy? Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?” said Riley in a mocking voice while patting your head
>”Woof” you say despairingly
>Riley bursts out into another volley of laughter as she walks into the gas station to get cigarettes
>Dee pulls your head close to her furry thighs and caresses the side of your head
>”Good boy” she says almost in a motherly tone
>Despite the embarrassment, you feel comforted by the remark
>After what feels like ages everyone gets back on their bikes and continues on
>Every gas station, restaurant, and truck park you stop at is a sideshow of you following Dee like a little dog crawling along in your embarrassing fetish getup
>All the day-goers give you strange looks or mutter amongst themselves “is that a human?”, “Wow, humans are freaks”, “Is it legal to have a human pet?”, “hyena biker freaks”, “They probably fuck the poor thing like the deviant interspecies scum they are”
>Every stop the gang made, you only saw more beast folks like Coyotes, Bears, Jackals, and horses, etc”
>>
>>11007050
be gone for a bit but hopefully I'll be back later
>>
>>11006991
I don't know if that would fit to well with the rest of the story. You mean a women with full cock, balls, and vag? I'll see what I can do but it might be a bit.
>>
>>11007140
I dont want to put pressure on you, it was a personal request, I just like futa on male and I like the... bad girl personality of the hyenas
>>
>>11007050
Bump.
Also, constructive feed-back; it wasn't established that Dee made him put on fetish-gear prior to mentioning it off-hand towards the end, there. It would have helped if you'd had a sentence telling the reader that she made Maincharacter McProtagnist put on something embarrassing and maybe a few words outlining in brief what his new getup is.

Loving the story so far; keep it up!
>>
File: 1478424520322.png (211KB, 800x766px) Image search: [Google]
1478424520322.png
211KB, 800x766px
>>
File: 1470715620144.png (583KB, 962x840px) Image search: [Google]
1470715620144.png
583KB, 962x840px
>>
>>11008441
I thought I did mention it? here >>10991383
The parts are scattered all around this thread. Its kind of a mess sorry. still rough draft
>>
>>11013281
Ah. I read it in the wrong order and now I feel quite foolish.

Consider my criticism withdrawn.
>>
>>11013880
Its fine like I said its scattered. Iam making a mess of this thread
>>
>>11006717
id fuck that mouse holy shit
>>
File: Image (70).jpg (150KB, 1076x850px) Image search: [Google]
Image (70).jpg
150KB, 1076x850px
>>10985839
lol pretty much
>>
File: 844f2d53b7361c9d7deabe432a3a7dfd.jpg (147KB, 1140x990px) Image search: [Google]
844f2d53b7361c9d7deabe432a3a7dfd.jpg
147KB, 1140x990px
>>
File: 1470712583992.png (1MB, 840x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1470712583992.png
1MB, 840x1020px
>>
File: 1502621080685.jpg (155KB, 700x698px) Image search: [Google]
1502621080685.jpg
155KB, 700x698px
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 2893x4092px
>>10985839
Damn straight
>>
Lets not reach page 10
>>
>pseudo-pepe
No thanks.
>>
>>
File: 6fa6d8385f14aac8dea5cc8ab0ce63af.jpg (114KB, 917x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6fa6d8385f14aac8dea5cc8ab0ce63af.jpg
114KB, 917x1280px
>>
>>11020001
what is up with her nipples?
>>
>>11019520
>pseudo-pepe
Yes please!
>>
>>11007050
Well Dee is without comparison my least liked of all of them.
>>
sleepy, half baked story time

>Anon, the security guard
>particularly the only human guard besides your manager
>you weren't quite expecting to be surrounded by hyenas and jackals...but it makes a sad kind of sense
>they're nice and friendly enough, some were a bit cold at first but you're not into butting heads so they warmed up to you quickly
>"I am just here to work, get a paycheck, ya know?" It became a sort of mantra whenever the hyenas started gossiping or trying to get your negative opinion on the others
>petty work passive aggression
>The older ladies just seemed fed up with it and preferred talking about their crazy nights at the club
>you end up liking your co-workers
>hell they were at least semi nice and understanding to you anyway
>better than your last job
>well...all except for one. Bast, another hyena who came in just before you
>a bit stockier than the others she just seemed to have a chip on her shoulder for everybody.
>even you seemed to get off on a bad start when you worked together
>you literally couldn't fill out the reports, she couldn't, or didn't want to and thought you were just pushing them off on her
>you still apologized which you think she took as insincere but you thanking her for her patience really threw her off
>You decided to give her in particular a wide berth whenever working
>best not to give her rumor mill any fuel to fire
>Hyena women were damn hard to read though, was it a domination thing or like any other girl was she flirting? Impossible to tell
>Bast started coming over to your side of the desk whenever she could
>reaching over you to grab shit she needed, staring you down whenever she came in, leaning against your chair to look over you while waiting for you to leave the office.
>you couldn't help but notice the tear in her work pants, a rather sizable hole that even sometimes exposed not just her thick thighs but her panties
>naturally you wanted to tell her, but you couldn't be sure how she would take it
>>
>>11022605

>can't be sure of anything really when hyenas were involved
>was that racist? Fuck.
>one day, handing out badges and reports, you fumble with a difficult customer
>He's lost his badge, mad he's late and mad at you for following protocol
>"NONE of the other officers gave me this much trouble, just give me a badge and let me in! I work here damn it!" Goddamn jaguar think they own everything.
>both you and he jump as Bast snarls a warning
>"he's doing the best he can sir, we have to fill out these reports, if you don't want to wait next time don't lose your badge! You can go sit down in the lobby we will call you when it's done"
>The jaguar blustered before stalking away to the large lounge couches
>"god, so sick of him whining" okay, she was just being a polite bitch then
>" you okay Anon? Can't let em get to You" and back into weird flirting category you think.
>"uhm..yeah, thanks Bast" she insisted you use her first name. Didn't like her last name she said.
>"Anon" "yeah?" "You wear cologne?"
>not today "sometimes yeah, why is it too strong, I can stop"
>"no, no, it's fine, just wanted to know"
>she's staring again you can feel her eyes on you while you try to finish stupid paperwork
>once again your mind wanders: what would a hyena romance be like?
>you quickly remind your brain: Hyena = Crazy, and Workplace dating = No
>But what if?
>>
>>11022781
Go on....
>>
>>11022781

>fortunately or not, you get a lot of downtime during you particular shifts
>Bast has slowly started becoming a regular coworker
>she watches horror movies on her laptop in her side where the camera can't see her
>her laptop lock screen made you do a double take, Bast herself, open mouth and silly faced with people you guess are her friends at some club rave
>she had multiple neon tongue studs in
>obviously never had those in during work.
>one slow night, she's giggling at whatever horror or comedy she's put on
>she stretches out very slowly
>you swear you see a bulge...her panties are red today
>no bad Anon! You quickly look away as she glances over at you
>you couldn't be sure but it looked like she was smirking
>like she wanted you to look, dared you to
>it was hard not to
>time to go on patrol...and walk off this stupidly hard boner
>She almost sounded disappointed as you walked out of the booth
>probably just your imagination though
>>
>>11015666
satan checkd
hyena milf
>>
>>10985839
You make fun but this makes sense for hyenas. They really would be violent punks.
>>
>>11022977
Dubs confirm
>>
File: tumblr_n7hs4sFrxt1qm9ws2o1_500.jpg (160KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7hs4sFrxt1qm9ws2o1_500.jpg
160KB, 500x750px
>>11007050
(part 4.5, rough draft)
>Later that evening, the gang all sit around a large diner table eating an early dinner and playfully arguing amongst themselves as they fling food and arm wrestle to the frustration of the wait staff
>Your sitting like a dog at the end of the booth, in front of you are two bowls, one with water and the other which the waiter uncomfortably scooped your meal into at Dees request
>You look around the mostly empty diner, with a handful of Beast folk eating to themselves and watching the freak show from a distance
>Still no humans, you haven’t seen a single other human since starting your journey from Kansas
>You sigh as a wave of depression comes over you
>Dee looks down at you with pity
>”Come on little boy, I need to use the powder room”
>”What? The bathroom? I don’t think I a-“
>Dee gets up from the table and begins to pull you by the leash; you relent and follow her into the empty women’s restroom
>She goes into the first large stall made for beasts, locking it behind her as you sit patiently outside it, your leash still in her hands
>You hear Dee’s thick voice echo from inside the stall
>”What is the matter human? You seem so down and quiet”
>You’re startled by the comforting voice coming from the same beast that a couple of minutes ago was spanking you and calling you meat
“I can’t help but think that I am the last human being left in this abysmal wasteland.”
>”Darling I don’t think you’re the last human, your kind is disappearing but I don’t think you’re the last”
“The “great migration” to the coasts happened over a year ago. I felt every fiber in my being telling me to go but I stayed. I couldn’t leave my mother, she needed my help” you say fidgeting with your fingers
>”Don’t you have any family members?”
>>
>>11023300
(Part 4.6, rough draft)
>”No, my mother was my last known family member. She died back in Kansas a couple months ago. I buried her on our property and just started heading South West towards the last known human colony in LA” you say shifting uncomfortably
>The stall was dead silent for a couple minutes before a loud fart erupted from the stall smashing the somber mood to pieces
>”Sorry” Dee said through a stifled yeen giggle, “seriously I am so sorry”
“Its ok” you chuckle
>”Darling, you’ll find your kind eventually, just try to have a little fun in the mean time” said Dee
“Well, this whole bondage thing really isn’t my thing yah know, I am just trying to keep the peace, keep you all happy, your all my last hope of getting to LA”
>You hear the whirring of a toilet paper roll from inside the stall
“I am just…..I just feel so alone” you begin to shiver as tears well up and begin to pour down your cheeks
>The toilet flushes and the stall opens as the hyena comes out to wash her paws in the sink
>Your tears begin cover the floor as you stifle a sob, afraid of what Dee might do to you
>Dee dries off her paws, calming walking over to you
>The colossal hyena squats down in front of you as you flinch waiting for her to strike you
>She reaches a paw out and caresses your face before picking you up like a baby, her right arm cradles your butt as your head rests on her shoulder
>She sits back on the sink counter top and begins hushing you like a small child while gently rubbing your back with her left paw
>”Come on, let it all out, there you go” She says in a soothing motherly tone as she hums and rocks side to side
>You bawl like a toddler thinking back to your mother and family, now gone forever
>You cry for a while before the water works begin to slowly die back
> You feel a warming, loving, peace flow through your body as tension flows out of you
>>
>>11023315
(Part 4.7, rough draft)
>Dee puts you back down on your feet and wipes away your tears before removing your collar and leash
>”Feel better little one?” said Dee leaning back against the sink countertop
“Yeah, I never let myself mourn, I didn’t know it was tearing me up so much inside, I guess I just tried to ‘man up’ and move on”
>”You can’t bottle your feelings darling, there’s too many people in this world who hide their emotions until it eats them from the inside like a cancer. I try my best to help others by letting out their ‘raw emotion’, their true selves, through bondage”
“Yeah well I guess I am just not the ‘raw emotion’ type, but I’ll try to open up a bit more I guess”
>”If you weren’t having fun, you should have just said so darling” said Dee
“How am I supposed to tell a seven foot tall hyena in bondage gear no? I was absolutely terrified of you”
>Dee looked a little hurt but quickly smiled a warm loving smile at you “Darling, were not here to torture you, hyena females can be very pushy and aggressive but that just means we really like you”
“What? Are you serious”
>”That’s just how we are, if you haven’t noticed everyone is put off by our ….um ‘brashness’. Hyenas don’t have the best reputations amongst the sentient animals. Were often spit on and forced to be outcasts. Not to mention were notorious for ‘intermingling’”
“Yeah, I did notice that, I over heard a lot of people calling you guys scum” you said
>”Hah! Darling they’re just jealous of what they lack. They act like boring farm animals while we let our emotions fly in spectacular fashion!” said Dee flinging her arms dramatically into the air with a laugh
>You chuckle “Yeah you guys really do put on quite the show”
>”Damn straight darling! If this world is going to crumble we might as well have some fun” said Dee leaning down to you again and cupping your chin
>>
>>11023332
(Part 4.8, rough draft)
>”Please don’t be afraid of us darling, it might not seem like it but we care for you like a big sister cares for her little brother, you are part of our gang now, we will protect you and many of us are already very attached to you even if you don’t know it”
“A little brother you want to have sex with?” you say with a grin
> “Exactly darling, now come one, the others are probably done with their shit flinging by now” says Dee with a chuckle
“Do you think I could change out of this getup now?”
>Dee leans in a gives a loving kiss on your forehead
>”Don’t push your luck cutey” Dee says playfully as she gets up and holds your hand
>You blush as she leads you back out into the diner
>Dee sits back in the giant beast booth, picking you up and sitting you on her lap
>She takes your meal from the bowl on the floor and plops it onto one of the discarded plates on the table before sliding it in front of you
>”Eat up little one, we still have a long way to go” says Dee in gentle tone
>The rest of the gang at the table seemed more subdued now after eating but still acting very loud and obnoxious
>”Where were you two at? You taking good care of my fragile little twig?” Riley said with a toothy grin
>”Twigs is the most well behaved little pup I’ve ever had, truly a good little boy” said Dee gently petting you across the head with her massive paw
>You hear a loud “Daaaaaaawwwww” erupt from the gang around the table
> You look down at your disheveled meal on the dirty plate as feel your appetite come back to you
>The hyenas around the table playfully mock each other for the sudden mushiness as you begin to eat your food with a warm smile
>>
File: tumblr_mzny07HWEB1rsstxgo1_1280.png (744KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzny07HWEB1rsstxgo1_1280.png
744KB, 1280x1280px
>>10991957
>>11004736
>>11004753
>>11004770
>>11004795
>>11004819
>>10991352
>>10991383
>>10991403
>>11007050
>>11023300
>>11023315
>>11023332
>>11023349

There, I think thats the right order. Sorry for making this thread such a disheveled mess.
>>
>>11023816
Jesus
>>
>>11022605
I'd read more of this too
>>
>>11023994
I could keep going, just kind of figured low interest next to Biker Gang story
>>
File: 1501645436664.jpg (36KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1501645436664.jpg
36KB, 532x582px
>>11024094
Dude keep going! We could always use more stories! Plus writings good for you and us
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8vl57qwvD1r1mylc.png (14KB, 377x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8vl57qwvD1r1mylc.png
14KB, 377x414px
>>11023816
Thanks anon, I love this story, can't wait for more. I was glad they've started to be nice to him now.

>>11024094
More please!! the more the merrier, plus you definitely caught my interest.
>>
>>11024137
>>11024206
Alright lads, thanks for the boost.
Just gimme a minute to get back into the headspace.
>>
>>11022968

>as you come back from patrolling she gets up and hurries past you
>goddamn your lunch can wait you Hog.
>no, fuck that was mean to think...
>why does the office smell like some Chinese take out?
>come to think of it, was she smiling or panting as she left?
>shake it off anon, even Bast wouldn't be THAT crazy
>damn hyenas.
>damn job.
>still the pay is good.
>or would be if the work office didn't piss their twisted panties every time someone got even close to overtime

>Bast came back, breathing husky and deep
>"you forgot your radio, I don't mind you taking a long lunch when nobodies here but at least take a radio dude" you scold her
>she jumps a little and nods breathlessly, sitting in her chair
>curious, you look over "damn, you okay? Looks like you ran all the way back
>Bast quickly clenched her thighs together and squirms "Huh? Y..eah, yeah, sorry whatever, lost track of time
>you know she wasn't running. She wouldn't run to this job if her ass was on fire
>a bit of mental cringing mixed with a morbid curiosity boner
>did she have one of those...weird things? She was spotted
>not your problem, head down, work harder
>But occasionally you could feel her staring, see her biting her soft looking dark lips as she watched you
>you never thought you were anything remarkable but...part of you wondered if she thought about you during her long break in the bathroom
>the rest of the shift passed by uneventfully, until the end
>"Hey Anon"
>"what's up?"
>"You a big party guy?"
>Last party you went to: Dinner party
>just say no "Eh, I haven't been to a big party in a long time" fuck
>her spade ears flick a little, disappointment? Or annoyance?
>"well I can't wait to get out of here, there's a party going on nearby at Syrus street"
>you lived nearby, wasn't Syrus just office buildings? Curiosity piqued "Really? On Syrus?"
>her look of casual talk broke for a moment, her excitement showing as she tried to play it off as a stretch
>"yup! New place, pretty bloody"
>>
>>11024738

>you've been around Hyenas long enough to know Bloody was slang for Fucking awesome...or something similar
>you nod "neat" hoping to end the conversation there
>"s o what are you doing after this A-non?"
>damn her and that irritating way she said people's names
>"um probably.." "And don't say sleep!" Fuck.
>pause, cue card #2: "probably get something to eat, drive around a bit.."
>she smiles as if satisfied with your answer "if you pass by come check it out"
>You won't, but you were mildly curious enough to see how and office building became a club good enough for a hyena to call it "bloody"
>as you leave, she waves at you, you politely wave back
>your curiosity got the better of you, so you go to a nice sit down restaurant and mull over at least going to see it
>it's not like she would be waiting there for you, that'd be stupid
>You manage to kill an hour before driving over
>Yup, just boring shitty offices...
>except for the GIGANTIC fuck off spotlights waving behind the building and cars lining the road
>pulling around back you see why
>anthros, neon and big signs
>Definitely not for you, but hey, it's cool it's there.
>as you attempt to maneuver around the parking lot, a thud on your window shocks you
>"Anon!" Oh fuck why
>OH FUCK WHAT?
>you turn and see Bast, glowing mouth and hair completely different from how she wore it and in...a leather looking skirt?
>her huge teeth glowing drew your attention way too much to focus on anything else
>you roll down your window "uh, hey Bast, what's shaking?"
>she snorted but smiled again "you came! You coming in? Find a place to park, I'll be by the door!"
No wait stop.
>and she's gone.
>You get a shitty parking spot and shuffle your way to the door like a zombie.
>this was going to be so much fun...
>sarcasm.
>Bast stood with a few other hyenas and a goat, laughing
>you could see why her mouth was glowing before, those neon studs in her massive maw from the picture in her tongue
>"Heya" you wave yourself over
>>
>>11025039
Might take a food break soon, hopefully it's still interesting, I have a few twists I want to take in this.
>>
File: 1501963837349.jpg (13KB, 295x299px) Image search: [Google]
1501963837349.jpg
13KB, 295x299px
>>11025087
Keep going man, currently writing the next part of the biker story but its nice to have someone to go back and forth with to keep the thread alive and interesting with greens. Don't give up hope. When I get the chance I'll read your green and give you some feed back
>>
>>11025401
>>11025087
Digging everything about these two greens
>>
>>11025087
I love it so far, mate.
>>
cant talk too much, busy fapping!
>>
gosh, I why no hyena gf in life?
>>
File: tumblr_ndcpwkTtRr1sjj0nto1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndcpwkTtRr1sjj0nto1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x404px
>>
>>11026689
He dead
>>
>>
>>11023816
(4.9, rough draft, ABH)
>As the sun begins to go down over the plains, you see in the distance a large sign that has fallen off of its rusted poles, the writing on it fairly worn but still legible with the surrounding paint peeled off
>”Sturgis, South Dakota population:” you make out before flying past the sign and onwards to the small town in the distance
>As you ride down main street you are in awe at the thousands upon thousands of beasts gathered here, all wearing varying degrees of insane getup along with customized motorcycles of all colors and sizes
>This has to be one of the loudest and rowdiest gatherings of beings you’ve ever seen, as everyone is clearly rip-roaring drunk.
>You can see people revving their engines or peeling wheels on the side streets in dramatic displays of smoke
>The whole place reeks of beast folk, fried food, burnt rubber and stale beer
>Riley riding at the front of the group stands up on her still moving motorcycle and shouts into the crowd “THE SISTERS OF SOCAL HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED MOTHERFUCKERS!”
>A drunken roar goes up from the crowd with a mix of cheering, playful booing, and shouts of “Fuck yeah! Rileys back!”
>The whole gang revved their engines gunning it down the strip and pulling into another cockroach motel with a broken fluorescent sign out front
>You and Dee both flop down on the giant sized bed in your room exhausted
>Dee rolls over onto her side with her head propped on up on her arm as she traces a clawed finger on your chest
>Laying on this bed side by side reminds you how absolutely titanic Dee is as you began to feel anxious and tiny
>”You know if your up for it, I could use some attention Twigs” said Dee in a seductive sirens’ voice
“This isn’t going to be more bondage domination stuff is it?” you say nervously
>Dee lets out a light laugh “No darling, just because I am a mistress doesn’t mean I don’t want a little old fashioned romantic fucking every once in a while”
>>
>>11027358
(4.10,rough draft, ABH)
“Yeah that does make sense, huh” you say awkwardly
>Dee’s tracing paw begins to move down towards your dick as she begins to nibble your ears, her hot breath flowing over your head and face smelling like fragrant rose water
>You grab her giant paw as it begins to dip into your latex panties still encrusted with day old cum
“I think I’ve had a decades worth of hand jobs from angel, can we start on a different note? I still don’t think my dick’s recovered full from that trauma”
>Dee just snickered and pulled her paw back remembering this mornings incident “well then my little lover, what do you want to start with?” says Dee laying on her back as she puts her arms under the back of her head
>You think for a second before climbing over the hyena’s enormous body onto her stomach, you reach up and kiss her
>Both of your tongues entwine as you are hit with the image of the hyena opening her mouth and biting your head clean off
>You brush the thought away and continue in the romantic embrace as Dee’s paws slowly caress up and down your back
>You pull out of Dee’s mouth as you run a hand over her muzzle and face
“You know you really are beautiful” you say looking deep into her face
>Dee blushes, “A human finding a beast beautiful? You’re a little deviant twigs, you really do fit in with us freaks”
>You chuckle as you look over the hyena’s body “I think I know where I want to start, I want to thank you for earlier, it really meant the world to me”
>Dee blushed even deeper, “Oh come on darling, your going to make this giant lady melt”
>You begin to kiss Dee’s long neck working your way over the top of her toned breasts
>The feeling of kissing fur felt interesting but as you went along it felt more and more natural
>”Ahh, little one wants to kiss the girls, here let me help you” said Dee
>>
bump

TLH is shitposting again
>>
>>11027974
(4.11, rough draft, ABH)
>Dee pulls the belt straps on the side of her leather corset causing it to slide down revealing her large, firm breasts with nipples poking through the soft furry mounds
>You try to cup as much as you can as you begin to lick and suck on the large brown nipples poking through
>Dee lets out a moan as you switch to the other breast giving it some attention
>You caress her breasts as you give her one more kiss on the top of her chest
>You begin to move down her flat drum-tight stomach kissing every inch
>You begin to rub your hands over Dee’s stomach as she lets out an audible gasp
>You look up at Dee’s face surprised at the overwhelming reaction to something so mundane
>Dee looks down at you, her face a glow and panting “keep going please” she begged
>You begin to move down towards her panties
>”No darling, my tummy, please, I’ve never had someone rub it before, please keep rubbing my stomach”
>You wonder whether belly rubs are taboo in beast sex as you move up back towards Dee’s stomach gently massaging the flat tummy
>Dee moans in passion harder than you’ve ever heard anyone moan
What the fuck? Is this sexual?
>”Oh gods yes! Keep going!” Dee said as her right leg began to kick like a dog getting its ear scratched
>You chuckle as you continue to rock your hands on Dee’s undulating stomach
>She begins panting faster and faster as you keep your rhythm up in timing with her kicking leg
>Dee clenches her teeth as a shudder racks her body
Did she just cum? From a belly rub?
>”Darling, I need you to fuck me please, I need something inside me badly, now” Dee said panting with big, watery, begging eyes
>You oblige as you undo the clasp straps holding her latex panties in place
>>
>>11028679
(4.12, rough draft, ABH)
>You pull the panties off revealing Dee’s beautiful pussy as you are hit in the face by an intense wave of heat and musk
>You’re just glad that Dees pseudo penis is retracted, as you didn’t really feel like sucking dick tonight
>You begin to finger the lava hot depths of the hyena as you bring your mouth down and start licking
>Dee growls with desire as she puts one of her paws on the back of your head running her claws through your shaggy hair
>You pick up speed as Dee begins to grind up towards your face
>Her crotch smashes into your face crushing your nose for a second
>Your grab your face as you wait for the dull throbbing pain to subside
>”Oh darling I am so sorry! I am just so horny” Dee said still grinding the air slowly
“Its fine, really, I am just surprised my nose isn’t broken” you say
>Dee playfully bats at you as she rolls her eyes
>You pull off your red latex panties revealing your already hard cock
>You rub your tip along the hyena’s massive vagina as Dee arches her back “dammit just put it in me already, please!”
“Are you even going to feel it? I mean?”
>Dee looks down at you and pulls you into her with her strong arms
>Despite looking big, you can feel the hyena’s pussy envelope your dick with its walls
>You brace yourself on Dees waist and begin to pump away at the giant laying before you
>Dee raises her pelvis up into a better position so you can rake your cock against her front wall
>Dee begins panting as her tongue lolls out of her muzzle, grinding in rhythm with your thrusts
>Your entire crotch, thighs, and legs become completely soaked as the massive hyena becomes wetter and wetter
>Your thighs thwap loudly against Dee as the bed rocks violently to your passionate fucking
>Dee braces her paws onto the bed’s steel head railing as she arches her pelvis higher into the air
>>
>>11028704
(4.13, rough draft, ABH)
>”I am going to cum! Oh Fuck! Yes! Harder!” Dee screams out in a primal canine voice as you rake your dick harder against her upper wall
>You begin to cum as her deep depths easily swallow your load
>Dee begins cumming with another primal roar as her walls squeeze around your sensitive dick
>With one last shudder and grind Dee slams her large muscular ass back down onto the bed as she rips the head bed railing out with her paws
>The bed legs snap under your combined weight as the mattress crashes into the floor
>You look up at Dee’s face while she still holds the snapped steel bed railing in her paws
“That good huh?” you say gasping for air
>Dee tosses the railing onto the floor “believe it or not, it’s the best I’ve had in a little while”
>Dee picks you up under your arms and lays you down on her chest
“Well I gotta say that’s quite a confidence booster”
>”Don’t get ahead of yourself, us big girls are not as hard to please as you would believe, men are too intimidated by us, they believe they can never satisfy us so they never try. Shame, I would love to have more partners as considerate and passionate as you” said Dee caressing the back of your head
“thank you” you say nestling your blushing face into the hyena’s large furry chest
>”And thank you for being such a gentlemen, there are too few in this world anymore” said Dee as she kisses the top of your head
>You blush even harder as Dee wraps her long arms across your back holding you close to her warmth
>Dee nuzzles the top of your head with the bottom of her chin as she begins to drift to sleep “good night little one”
>For the first time in forever you feel completely safe cradled in the hyenas muscular arms
>You begin to drift off as the sounds of bloody bar fights and gunshots can be heard in the distance
>>
>>11028740
This story is making me feel feels.
>>
I'm really sorry it took me so long to get back, fuck. Had a hard time getting back into the swing.
>>
>>11025039

>Bast grabbed you and pulled you close
>"Guys! This is Anon, my coworker!"
>Introductions were made, cooing and flirting comments of "he's so cute!"
>You feel rather awkward being the only human outside
>"lets go inside?" The faster it got awkward, you sooner you could leave
>so you figured
>The big bull clad in leather stops you at the door
>"ID?" Fuck you're tall
>Bast snorts "he's with me"
>the bull shakes his massive head "All these smoothskins look alike to me, ID" fuck you tall prick
>you normally would use this excuse to duck out but you happen to take species racism seriously
>"it's fine, I'm not half your height or anything, you probably couldn't handle me" as you hold up your ID
>the bull growls and takes a prolonged time looking at you before shoving it back in your chest
>"don't cause trouble" fuck you too horse dick length motherfucker
>Bast waited impatiently, pulling you along as you got past the door.
>"fuckin dick sucking moose" "tell me how you really feel Bast"
>"sorry, racist assholes just make me want to throw down and rearrange some faces"
>the club was even bigger on the inside...and you were the only human in sight
Fuck
>with Bast pulling your arm, there really wasn't an escape possible, just a mash of fur, fluff and scales occasionally
>A grind pit out on the dance floor wasn't exactly your idea of a good time
>But that's exactly what you got
>after what felt like forever you were on the other side near the bar
>fuck, you need a drink and a shower after that!
>Bast does the drink ordering, probably for the best considering the warm reception at the front door
>she comes back with water and some shots
>you are distinctly aware of her pressed against you as her hot, wet breath passes over you neck
>her tongue was practically in your ear!
>what she said reached your ears 10 seconds later: "drink up, have fun!"
>you didn't realize what you downed wasn't just water until much later
>music, lights, people
>everything ran together
>>
>>11029572
>it begins
>>
>>11000108
>Every single person I've met with a spotted hyena as their sona has been SJW niggers.

/thread
>>
Fuck, I can't decide now: Hallway or Hangover? Fuck

Somebody help me out here
>>
>>11029821
I dont think I know the context of the question, but if you want fast action, hallway - hangover if you want to explore introspection or a caring/annoying supporting character

I guess I'l throw my $2 at hallway, seems to be how people want it
>>
>>11029821
I'll throw my vote to hangover.

>>11029894
I mean I can do without the caring/annoying supporting character, but I would like the introspection. Then again, I prefer comf to fast action.
>>
>>11029894
>>11029960
Im really 50/50 on either side, I said hallway but I'l really just go with whatever the writer is comfortable with
>>
>>11029572

>the club turned into a drool inducing haze of lights and sounds and feelings
>the bass thumping making your hair and brain tingle
>the lights became pure mesmerising color
>even your own skin felt good as you rubbed along yourself...at least you thought it was you
>have you always had fur? Or so many hands to touch yourself with?
>your heartbeat pounding in time with the music caught your attention until you had to breathe and stumble out into a hallway
>Bast or another hyena who looked like her curled her arms around your waist and pressed herself against you
>"having fun yet Anon?"
>your body shivered as ice rolled down your chest, no wait that was your sweat
>Bast and her growling giggling voice became the new music in your ears, her tongue slowly dragging over your shoulders and up your neck
What did she say?
>suddenly a force pulled you away, you were distinctly aware of your shoes hitting pavement, then cold air, then soft leather
Or was that her pulling you outside?
>in a blink, you were on your back, naked and coated in dried fun juice
>someone's cum and not yours
Focus.
>you were in an apartment, not yours definitely
>how the fuck did we get here?
>A few things were immediately clear
>your head throbbed, your mouth was full of dry and someone had a death grip on your precious
>as she pulled you closer and then onto her, you realized Bast had taken you home as a prize and was now clutching your handle like it was made of gold
>you needed water, and more time to think and piss.
>Bast growled and gave a gentle squeeze as you pulled away
>you logically deduced the living room and kitchen were not the bathroom as you stumbled blindly through them
>once reaching your destination you consulted the toilet
>after an orgasmic piss, you turned to the mirror
>and winced at your own reflection
>claw marks, bruises, just a few hickeys and bites
>your body was slowly losing its numbness as if realizing you were awake now
>fuck it hurt being alive

-Hangover
>>
>>11030067
>>11029960
>>11029894
Imma do both, an like a choose your own adventure, you goym decide where we go
>>
>>11029572
>>11029572

>The scene quickly felt like a Technicolor Ocean of a drag queens closet
>you lost track of where the exit was so you couldn't even stumble outside
>Bast filled most of your thoughts
>you're pretty sure she's the one who ripped your shirt off to fondle your chest but she wasn't the only pair of hands touching
>finally the haze parts and so does the crowd, you swim to the darkened hallway away from the noise
>you weren't even sure where you were
>Bast suddenly picks you up, growling huskily "where you going fun boy? You're the life of the party!"
>you're trying to adjust yourself, but she's all over you, grabbing and drooling
>"lemme have it" briefly reaches you before you react and push her away
>she was stunned for a moment but hyenas weren't used to their men saying no
>"come on, don't be a slouch like at work, live a little.." as she grabbed your crotch to try and pull you back to the darkened hall
>"GET OFF! Not interested!" You slur, she just redoubled her efforts to get you hard and ready
>your saviour, ironically, was the bull from earlier
>"HEY! NONE of that shit here"
>he hauled you through the air and out the door at record time
>Bast didn't even have time to protest or she would have mauled the dude from the look on her face
>the night air was pretty brisk, you had no idea what time it was
>But you were out of there
>you stumbled to your car, climbed inside and drove, shaking to the closest lit restaurant you could find
>you couldn't help your reaction before, you always preferred cats or humans to...hyenas.
>they were close to null on your dick meter
>But She almost...and you almost made a big mistake
>You shivered, trying to clear your head of the fuzz
>she kept popping up
>she definitely set the mark of crazy horny aggressive hyena stereotypes
>how would she feel now?
>and why do you care? Maybe whatever was in your system wasn't quite out
>you had to go home anyway
>Bast would have to go find her own boy toy for the night
-hall
>>
File: 123_zpst0qypf3j.png (365KB, 639x641px) Image search: [Google]
123_zpst0qypf3j.png
365KB, 639x641px
>>11000108
this is why you should enjoy the anthro related media and products and stay away from it's "fandom people" this is why I consider myself a xenophile/alien, robot and animal toon lover instead of a "furry"
>>
File: teeth_sm.jpg (118KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
teeth_sm.jpg
118KB, 760x760px
>>11023816
For anyone that care heres the ABH screen cap for part 3

I will put the complete story in my pastebin account when I feel like the story is finished and I've gone through it for proofreading thank you

https://pastebin.com/u/Teether
>>
File: AnywhereButHere(Part3)cap.png (949KB, 1250x2300px) Image search: [Google]
AnywhereButHere(Part3)cap.png
949KB, 1250x2300px
>>11030773
>>
File: AnywhereButHere(Part4)cap.png (2MB, 1200x4450px) Image search: [Google]
AnywhereButHere(Part4)cap.png
2MB, 1200x4450px
>>11030773
>>11030782
>>
>>11030773
I can't wait to find out who's after Dee.
>>
>>11030439
I prefer this one over hangover, because now we get to see what Bast has to say about what happened in the club while she and anon are at work
>>
>>11030263
>>11030285
>>11030439
Ayo do the one where he goes home with her. I wanna know what the next morning will be like. And don't cop out with a fairy tail ending.
>>
>>11030969
>>11030998
>expecting 4chan to vote evenly
Even on a coin toss I lose.
How delightfully unhelpful.
>>
>>11030969
>not wanting drunk hyena sex

>>11031857
Go for hangover.
>>
>>11030263

>as you stood in front of the mirror admiring your new battle scars from the night
>"You left the bed cold baby..."
>the skittish noise you made was particularly humanly
>Bast giggled and slid over to you, moving to slide her arms around your hips, softly licking your wounds with her thick tongue
>you could tell her studs were still in from how they pressed into you
>" Even if you had whiskey dick, you still TASTE even more delicious than I dreamt of"
>somehow that didn't make you feel any better
>you try to push her back, really only pushing yourself into the sink behind you
>"wait, fuck i...when do we get here? What did you do to me?!"
>Bast leaned forward and gave a deep predatory growl/hyena giggle before snapping her jaws next to your ear
>"relax sweetie, just a little something to take your edge off, don't tell me you've never had Hyena Drool before?"
>"Hyena What?!"
>Bast laughed so hard her breasts shook
>"oh MAN! You really ARE a stiff white human boy. It's a mixed drink...with a bit of something extra mixed in"
>" You ROOFIED ME?!"
>"psh! You were so uptight, I just wanted to relax you a little...and you relaxed baby..." You tried to push her away as she slid herself against you as her hot body slid against yours
>" Your dick relaxed too...but you seemed pretty into it when I used your body to get off...wanta do it again while you're all awake?"
>she tugged on your earlobe with her front teeth, sucking gently
>" get off me Bast! I'm not into hyenas like that! And you're my coworker! We can get fired!"
>she snapped her jaws by your ears again, this time tugging you hair with her jaws and clenching your throat with her massive paw
>"geez Anon, you might kill what's left of my buzz if you keep this up...and is work really what you want to be thinking about right now?"
>you struggled to see past her huge head and fist but as she grinds into you, you feel a thick, gently throbbing shaft sliding up your thighs
>>
>>11032665
Good?
This won't be the ending smut, maybe just a taste.
I feel like dragging this out since you hyena bros are so patient and kind.
>>
>>11030263
>>11030439

honestly in my opinion both of these lead to the same akward confrontation tomorrow morning at work

It just depends on whether you want the drama to revolve around anon being drugged or drugged and raped

personally the drugging and raping is more fruitful for drama. thats my pick
>>
>>11032719
Makes sense.
Glad to hear my story is interesting enough at least.
>>
>>11032763
yeah man keep it up. Id love to see what note you end it on
>>
>>11032719
The way spotted hyenas work and think would lead to a lot of issues with humans/other species of anthro. Bullying in school would be weird and their parents would just go "aww, she has a crush" or such. The reverse gender roles and attributes would be awkward too with non hyenas.
>>
>>11032923
maybe, I think they would just be seen as backward and weird. Though if almost all animals are turned into anthros maybe there would be enough diversity for no one to really give a shit because then every species would have weird quirks
>>
>>11033001
Spotted hyenas just stick out more due to the females being bigger/dominant which is rare in mammals. Anthro lions would be fairly odd to with the male having multiple wives/GFs that work while he's a stay at home dad.
>>
>>11032665

>"i could do things to you that you've only seen in pornos Anon"
>the terror aroused you, the reek of alcohol on her breath shot you back down
>"still got performance issues? Don't worry, I can fix that..."
>and she slid down your body, kissing and lapping her way down, claws sliding after
>more angry red lines appearing on your chest
>come on Anon, think fast
>you can't overpower her...gotta outwit her
>the hungry lip smacking she did as she opened her huge mouth REALLY didnt help!
>But when she engulfed your whole crotch, it was like another drug hit
>if it wasn't for her holding you up, you would have folded like a stack of cards
>her tongue swirling and squeezing your bits just right with a hard suction
>her studs seemed to hit every nerve in your dick, especially as she swirled them around your head
>she pulled away with a loud slurp, thick chains of drool connecting her mouth and your dick
>"GOD! Stop being so tasty you prick.." she moaned, nipping your thighs before swallowing loudly
>as she moved to suck you back down, you acted
>probably not the best idea ever though
>you slam a drawer in her head
>she's stunned but not completely down
>A moment's distraction was enough to bolt from the bathroom
>you lock as many doors behind you as you could, grabbing your phone
>she was, understandably, pissed.
>you could barely hear the operator as she yelled and screamed the worst shit at you
>you swore the door would come off any moment

>the police arrived moments later, with replacement pants and shirt for you to sit in
>they were more rough with her than you would like, but she understood why you called the police
>she cried. Big ugly tears too.
>both of the officers seemed tired from just seeing it
>"Listen man, do you want to press charges? We get hyena calls all the time and lemme tell you, if that's all she did, she must really like you to be so gentle"
>Gentle?! She was being gentle?!
>>
>>11033365
>but...hyenas, you reminded yourself
>you groaned and scratched your head "no, I don't want to press charges, I just want a new short and pants.."
>the officers nodded and returned to Bast who sniffled a few feet away from the squad car
>they both had to stop her from rushing over to you when they told her that you wouldn't press charges
>>
>>11033381
Fuck
Might have to stop it here for tonight lads

Early in the fucking morning with a migraine
>>
File: 1471386729903.gif (2MB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
1471386729903.gif
2MB, 200x154px
>>11028740
those last three parts
>>
File: 1470796642717.jpg (208KB, 539x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470796642717.jpg
208KB, 539x700px
>>
>>11033381
The plot thickens...

Enjoying it so far, but I hope there's a happy ending after the drama because I'm a big softie
>>
>>11034890
Same here don't want a sad ending
>>
File: c454f8596a112fc022c9f37f29cce79a.png (725KB, 1014x1248px) Image search: [Google]
c454f8596a112fc022c9f37f29cce79a.png
725KB, 1014x1248px
>>
File: no class required.jpg (219KB, 907x683px) Image search: [Google]
no class required.jpg
219KB, 907x683px
>>11035644

>mama's boy
Not yet
>>
File: 1470715909378.png (545KB, 845x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1470715909378.png
545KB, 845x1126px
>>
>>11022986

that's what Vyxx is. love how sincere this show is.
>>
File: 1379425240355.png (80KB, 575x746px) Image search: [Google]
1379425240355.png
80KB, 575x746px
>how a young hyena asks a guy she like's out because she doesn't know how to do it any other way
>>
File: Jenna_HottieInOveralls01-p.png (276KB, 1200x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Jenna_HottieInOveralls01-p.png
276KB, 1200x1159px
>>
File: tumblr_o4ihzgGpC91u5r41co1_1280.jpg (379KB, 1008x985px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ihzgGpC91u5r41co1_1280.jpg
379KB, 1008x985px
>>
>>
>>11036697
>>
File: 1394329957.sildre_gnollpound2.png (697KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1394329957.sildre_gnollpound2.png
697KB, 1280x1280px
we've done modern settings a lot, but tribal hyenas or fantasy/medieval might be fun
>>
File: 1403114013.rayjay_gn.jpg (247KB, 835x897px) Image search: [Google]
1403114013.rayjay_gn.jpg
247KB, 835x897px
>>
File: 1407891857.herro_hannah2.png (495KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1407891857.herro_hannah2.png
495KB, 1000x760px
>>
File: 1422398916.exwolf85_a_crack.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1422398916.exwolf85_a_crack.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>
File: 1500782653074.jpg (174KB, 620x808px) Image search: [Google]
1500782653074.jpg
174KB, 620x808px
>>
>>
File: 1500161539847.jpg (20KB, 328x312px) Image search: [Google]
1500161539847.jpg
20KB, 328x312px
>>11033399
Jesus this is turning out great. I am genuinely interested from a story perspective in where this shitfest will end up.
>>
>>11036723
>big bitch
She seems nice though.
>>
>>11036713
So many porn fics about that though.
It's really ridiculous.

I don't know what to do next though so who knows. Maybe.
>>
>>11037325
I've never been so complimented and yet insulted at the same time.
Fuck thank?
>the other combination would simply be (You you) and that's not right
>>
>>11038770
>>11036713
I wouldn't really suggest forcing characters into a setting unless it has something to do with their personality. Unless you come up with something really juicy its best to leave fantasy to the elves and medeival to the knights etc.

A good example of this was in the hmofa thread where there was a hyena story in roman times. The writer knew his history really well and made the story strong and feel not forced. I wish I had a screen cap but thats a pretty good example
>>
>>11033381
Loving it so far, I really like how this anon isn't just taking it lying down. Also really interested in how she tries to justify it at work, or if he tries to get a new person to work with.

>>11038861
Hey man, at least post the pastebin links.
Part 1-https://pastebin.com/pybLS7aJ
Part 2-https://pastebin.com/0XUCe1ZW
>>
>>11039219
I didn't know there were pastebin links. The thread died before I saw any. Thank you
>>
>>11033381

>the cops drive you home and send a tow to pick up your car from the club
>they recommend therapy or switching jobs
>it wasn't that bad, but you definitely feel violated
>it'll just take some time to get over the shock
>over the next few weeks you're surprised again as Bast herself requests a shift change any time you two would even remotely work together
>occasionally you passed each other while swapping shifts
>she always avoided looking your way and said nothing
>the ugly scowl on her face seemed plastered on
>you learn from a few other officers she's acting completely different
>less talkative but quicker to snap to aggression
>they know of course, why wouldn't they know
>damn office rumor mill
>finally on a night shift, you two get forced together after another officer calls out sick
Fuck
>the first few hours pass in relative silence
>it's pretty fucking awful
>the rhythmic scratching sound? That's her, dragging her big ass claws under the desk
>the small piles of woodshavings made it more obvious
>and her scowl was almost a snarl now, frozen on her face
>fuck this was so fucking painful
>"Bast.." she jumps at her name, growling and giggling with a warning grin
>fuck, well now you know the difference!
>she quickly looks away but stays turned towards you
>"why didn't you do it?" She stifles her manic laughing by clenching her jaw with her fist
>"do...what?"
>" why didn't you press charges, or get mad, or tell or..oor" she breaks down into a laughing giggling sob
>if she was a human, you'd swear she was a fucking insane serial killer
>But you could read past that, she was hurting
>"i could take the abuse...the drawer..but then you ran and I got confused and...god Why?! Why didn't you just get angry or smack me around?! Throw more drawers and shit at me! But not this! Goddamn it!"
>she punched her face, clawing her ears, you got up to stop her but she froze as you moved
>she still sobbed, pulling her fur
>>
>>11039937

>Human, not sure how to react
>Hyena, completely destroyed
A shitshow all around
>"I understand if you hate me Anon, I know it's normal..just please say so, I can't tell otherwise
>your turn, deep breaths
>"I don't hate you Bast, I hate what you did, got it? I'm not the type to go slapping around women who make me mad"
>she lets out a shuddering sigh and wipes her massive nose
>"i did some research, you really were being gentle compared to some of these girls. Domestic abuse, rape, attempted murder you just drugged me pretty much.."
>she growls "But I did rape you.."
>you scratch your head and groan "Yeah technically, sexual assault...but no penetration so I'm the one who gets to decide whether or not you raped me and I don't see it like that"
>she shook her head slowly and chuckled "that's why I wanted you Anon...you were so different, understanding and calm"
>You cough and shirt, it was still weird in human terms she would be a monster, but in hyena terms she just wanted to show affection the only way she knew how
>violence and force
>fucked up but that's what you get with other species
>you rub your head and face
>you could definitely use a drink and some Advil or something
>"listen, let's just finish this shift and talk afterwards, we're going to be here awhile
>Bast nods slowly, blowing her nose
>at least she stopped hitting herself.

>the shift passed, mess cleaned up, officers swapped
>Bast only got more and more antsy as time passed, finally meeting you outside
>"..so" she whined.
>you groan at the awkward nature. You hate awkward
>"I'm not forgiving you, not yet anyway, I need...time, to process and heal"
>Bast visibly slumped and her fists clenched at her side's "right.."
>"But...maybe, after I've...recovered, we can talk about going on an actual date, like humans would" you're not sure if you would even be into her, but she deserved a second chance
>>
File: 1499259822126.png (45KB, 587x518px) Image search: [Google]
1499259822126.png
45KB, 587x518px
>>11040186
A+
>>
>>11040186
You and the other guy are the MVP's of this thread.
>>
>>11040602
We try, hopefully well get more posters, it would be nice to have a mostly green-text thread at some point on trash
>>
>>11040384
>>11040602
Could keep going but I like it.
>>
File: 1501532760312.png (70KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1501532760312.png
70KB, 275x275px
>>11040863
Keeo. Going.
>>
>>11040886
Give me a second
>>
File: tumblr_ormb10x1Wd1wr8lcwo1_1280.png (592KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ormb10x1Wd1wr8lcwo1_1280.png
592KB, 1280x906px
>>10996081
sanic hyena is pretty cute

if nobody draws lewds of her I will have to
>>
bumpit
>>
Bump for dat hyena dick
>>
File: tumblr_mwt7hzqv4o1sjj0nto1_500.jpg (129KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwt7hzqv4o1sjj0nto1_500.jpg
129KB, 500x739px
bump
>>
File: Teether_527995296.png (218KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
Teether_527995296.png
218KB, 400x294px
Currently writing more of Anywhere but Here. I'll try to get up more as soon as I get a break. I love you all. Keep up the Yeens!
>>
File: 1502620902673.jpg (93KB, 595x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502620902673.jpg
93KB, 595x1280px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1482721833353.jpg (1MB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1482721833353.jpg
1MB, 1020x1020px
>>
File: 1448341586151.jpg (49KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
1448341586151.jpg
49KB, 736x883px
>>
File: 1448347413436.jpg (125KB, 757x885px) Image search: [Google]
1448347413436.jpg
125KB, 757x885px
>>
File: 1451590922600.jpg (233KB, 900x681px) Image search: [Google]
1451590922600.jpg
233KB, 900x681px
>>
File: 1456366640322.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456366640322.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>
>>11040186

>Your schedule goes back to normal with Bast
>Your gossipy co-workers finally go quiet about complaining about the changes you two made
>Bast keeps her distance at first, still trying to be respectful
>But you can still catch her glances, now unhidden longing behind them before she looks away
>She returns to her regular snarky self, doing her best to keep her mind off you
>You do your best to relax again, though you probably wont ever drink anything she offers again without asking what it is first

>Eventually you work up enough courage to stop her after work
>"Hey BAST" she turns as you jog over to her after another long dull night shift together
>"Oh, Anon, uh, did i forget something?"
>"You forgot this" You hand her a folded notesheet
>"Uhm, what? I didn't...HEY WHERE YOU GOIN?!" she growled as you ran off
>You dont think you could handle her reaction up close
>She opened the note, because who wouldnt? "Thursday night, we're both off, 6pm for dinner?"
>At the bottom you scrawled your number "Text for Yes"
> As you drove away, your phone buzzed loudly "YESYESYESYES"
>And about a billion yes'es
>Well there was the plan.
>You remembered where her apartment was from the day the cops came to pick you up
>You felt bad for the pretty big fine she got from the cops coming out, if nothing really came from the date, at least you could pay her back a small bit for the money lost
>Not that you should feel bad for the girl who almost raped you...or anything.
>>
File: 1499239518807.gif (20KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499239518807.gif
20KB, 125x125px
>>11046428
Yeeeeeeees
>>
File: 1495560092861.gif (3KB, 186x98px) Image search: [Google]
1495560092861.gif
3KB, 186x98px
>>11046428
Hell yeah, always glad to see more of this.
>>
>>11046428
Is this in a pastebin?
>>
>>11047372
It is now.

https://pastebin.com/wdNi5jKQ
>>
>>11046428

>The Pre-date jitters hit you hard as you got ready
>Not that you weren't absolutely sure you looked great
>You had a bit of pride and vanity for yourself to know how to dress nice
>But it was Bast who was the unknown card in everything
>Would she try anything again?
>Did you want her to?
>You weren't as stiff as Bast thought when it came to 'Having Fun' but your idea of fun and her idea of fun well...
>Lets just say they might mix too well, like a burning Christmas tree
>The fucked tree, in this case, would be your relationship and potentially, your ass.
>You werent sure even where to take this next beyond this stupid dinner date!
>But you weren't some victim, and she showed honest desire for you
>Maybe it was just the confused lust talking but maybe you two had a shot together?
>As you drove to pick her up you managed to calm yourself slowly
>Bast herself was hard to miss
>And you had to admit she was stunning
>Everything from her hairstyle to her dress was different
>But from the faint light behind her teeth as she smiled...those studs were back again
>You pull up, getting out to greet her
>Honestly you werent quite sure how to...but she solved that problem by crushing you into a bear hug
>She gave your cheek a quick kiss as she let you down
>"Anon, no matter what happens tonight, i just wanted to say...thanks for trying...not many humans would"
>You blush automatically, stupid cheeks!
>"Ah, yeah Bast, i mean, like we talked about you tried..so uhm, how do you want to do this?"
Wait.
>She was already climbing in your car, giggling softly "Come on Anon! we're gonna be late!"
>WELL Fuck. Scratch the idea she might want to leave without you
>You drive away with her
>She strokes your arm where a thick scratch she made was
>She doesn't say anything but you can tell she feels horrible. Or scars get her hot.
>Knowing her now, probably bit of both.
>>
File: 1481999006152.png (341KB, 750x837px) Image search: [Google]
1481999006152.png
341KB, 750x837px
>>
>>11049280
That poor poor girl, her back must hurt so damn much!
>>
>>11049511
Spotted hyenas might be better off dealing with that problem since getting stronger back muscles counteract that issue and since female spotted hyenas do get more testosterone and bigger size means they can get muscle easier.
Actually that's not a bad story set up.
>big spotted hyena girl who's a gym regular targets new humans who go there
>she gets to work out and show off to males and use it has a "hunting grounds"
>>
File: 1500967698428.jpg (93KB, 800x985px) Image search: [Google]
1500967698428.jpg
93KB, 800x985px
Hyenas are naturally futas
>>
>>11049715
That's not how they work at all. The female still have 0 interest in putting their pseudopenis in males/other females/anyone. They don't produce semen and their pseudopenis causes more issues for the species with their high death rate in childbirth.
>>
>>
>>
File: 9cf45f58a1e00c4b45b6eb9de9a0a7f4.png (591KB, 1000x937px) Image search: [Google]
9cf45f58a1e00c4b45b6eb9de9a0a7f4.png
591KB, 1000x937px
>>
File: G8KQWwJ.jpg (161KB, 480x1600px) Image search: [Google]
G8KQWwJ.jpg
161KB, 480x1600px
>>11049630
>big spotted hyena girl who's a gym regular targets new humans who go there

She targets a human she's had her eye on for awhile always flexing and showing off how much she can bench press he's kind of curious of why she's always showing off goes back to working out and continues his quest for HUGE (pic related) other anthro start eyeing him up(pic related) she gets territorial they get into a tussle letting them know he's her property while he's unaware of what's going on.
>>
bump for endless yeen
>>
Fuck

ZIG ZAG here lads.
Sorry my updates have slowed a little, I'm also trying to enjoy my days off along with getting stuck on certain details.
Rest assured I'll do my best to finish it soon.
>>
>>11050134
>offers to spot for him or asks him to spot her
>either way it's a scheme to get closer to him and be more lewd towards him
>>
>>11049715
Everyone who believes this is retarded.
>>
>>11050482
Take a breather, you sort of came out of nowhere from when I posted that bear prompt awhile back and Im glad for it

Enjoy yer break
>>
File: 1483167481670.jpg (310KB, 594x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483167481670.jpg
310KB, 594x900px
>>
File: 1486070031898.jpg (33KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486070031898.jpg
33KB, 400x420px
>>11051155
>>
>>11053147
He's most likely talking about the futa nonsense that one fag is trying to push and all the dumb baggage involved in that shitty fetish. He's not saying spotted hyenas females don't have long external vaginas
>>
>>11053147
giving birth must be painful
>>
>>11053269
It ends in the death of the mother and pup a lot of times. It needs to tear for the pup to come out and some will rip it open with their own teeth. And despite that, they are not an endangered species. C-sections would be required for anthros giving birth unless they're dead set on doing it the "traditional" way.
>>
>>11053298
makes you wonder how it came to be like that in the evolution game
>>
>>11053316
Even then spotted hyenas are not the most weird species when it comes to birth and sex. Bugs and fish get way fucking weirder a lot more.
>>
>>11053334
is not the weirdness that I enfatice, but the efficiency
>>
>>11053864
Evolution doesn't care about efficiency so much has whatever works works enough.
>>
>>11053269
For you.
>>
psuedo-bump
>>
File: hyenas_by_lilaira-d90ant3.png (576KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
hyenas_by_lilaira-d90ant3.png
576KB, 700x525px
>>
>>11049715
>rape is okay to be depicted for laughs if it's female on male
>>
>>11055637
it didn't say anything about rape. But seriously though irl fem on male rape is fucked up
>>
>>11050482
S'okay; we're not your job, and we're not going to die from a lack of hyena-stories.

Updates will take as long as they take.
>>
File: ChristAlmightyImSorry.png (331KB, 4000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
ChristAlmightyImSorry.png
331KB, 4000x4500px
>>11053334
You can say that again.
>>
File: 1471594616105.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1471594616105.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>11056020
Well shit nature is crazy
>>
>>11056020
has 4chins fetishism gone too far?
>>
>>11056020
the first part is hot but the death stuff is a turn off
>>
I can only hope that bast is an actual spotted hyena and not some futa knock off. Aggression aside and the almost rape deal she's as cute as a fucking button
>>
File: 1454_1498755818494.jpg (59KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454_1498755818494.jpg
59KB, 602x800px
>>11056590
Cute but also maladjusted, extremely strong and has claws and teeth. Also aggressive.

Captcha "close calle"
>>
>>11056682
Yeah well, thats what you get with aggressive species. If you raise them from pups they seem fucking adorable though.
>>
>>11056590
What would separate the two?
>>
>>11056751
Cause it takes away from the hyena's unique biology mainly. Personal taste plays into it as well
>>
>>11056770
No no, I meant what would separate her from being a futa or a hyena?
What's the difference?
>>
>>11056786
Oh! Sorry I misread, my bad. Well the obvious being the unique packaging down there. Spotted hyenas pretty much have what is essentually an overly sensitive onahole when erect but a fuckable sheath when flaccid. But speaking demenor wise, she's not all sexed out 24/7. Just a party girl that likes raves and molly's maybe a bit bulldykish without the chip on her shoulder with men.
>>
>>11056817
Well hopefully I established that well on.
Personally I get tired of characters in stories who's only goal is sex for pleasure or babymaking.
I try to make that clear in my stories.
Bast wants him, but wants a stable relationship and to help him "relax" as she puts it, to come out of his shell. I wanted to give the impression she knows the violent ways she probably saw as a kid growing up isn't normal for other species so she holds back but she is still younger so she gets a kick out of occasionally rubbing others the wrong way.

As far as the anatomy goes, I might have to read up on that because I thought it retracted into their bodies for mating. And of course, just like a girl with a strap on, she wants to use it but I don't think I'll make anal the star of the sex. I do have some fun ideas planned though.
>>
>>11056945
Hey, I'm always for getting creative with it! I'm definitly looking forward to new updates for sure. Yeah, you did a good job establishing early on, considering I was able to gather that much off it. I think the getting miffed over the rape deal was pretty neat considering in normal Hyena/ Hyena that might be exeedingly normal considering how submissive the males are. It gives the air of "punk" and rebel against the fold and all that good stuff
>>
bump for hyenas all day
>>
>>11056945
Anal is fine and kinky sex is fine, just don't go beyond the "threshold" of what's tolerated.
>>
Don't know if people are interested but here's some futa hyena on human male stories I wrote a while back. Seems like most of you prefer more biologically correct anatomy, but I figure some might enjoy these.

https://pastebin.com/1LdFEJyN
https://pastebin.com/srrF8hZQ
>>
>>11055789
is it more fucked up with a strapon or with viagra?
>>
Part 5 (ABH, rough draft)
>As a beam of light strikes your eyes you hear a knock at the door
>”Hey twigs open up! I got something for yah” says Riley from the other side of the door
>You look over at the clock and realize that its already noon
> You carefully move Dees arms and climb down off of the giant snoring hyena
>You open the door as Riley walks into your room with a duffle bag over her shoulder “Hah! I knew you two were up to something, the whole motel could hear you two!”
“I guess the motel is going to be pretty upset” you say looking back at the mess the two of you made
>”Don’t worry about it” Riley said throwing the duffle bag down and unzipping it “human beds weren’t built for our kind, half the beds in this hotel are probably smashed already”
>Riley rummages through the bag and pulls out a leather jacket with “SoCal Sisters” patched onto its back, several pairs of leather combat boots of various sizes and a pile of shirts, pants and underwear throwing it onto a table next to you
>”Can’t have you walking around representing us with out a badass jacket now can we?”
>You pick up the jacket a try it on, there’s definite hyena musk and cigarette smoke smell to the jacket. It’s kind of big on you but you can’t complain
“Thank you, where did this all come from?”
>”Well one of the girls found an old jacket of hers and thought it would be better for you to have it. The rest of the girls have been scavenging for discarded human clothes since we got here. Unfortunately, they might not fit too well, the girls pretty much just grabbed what they guessed was your size.
“Really, I can’t thank you enough”
>Riley gives you an endearing punch to the arm “Don’t go soft on me Twigs, it’s a madhouse out there, endless fun and partying but still a madhouse. Your gonna have to be on your defense at all times, and some people might take your kindness for weakness. “
>>
>>11058687
this ones gonna be kinda plot dumpish so bear with me yall
>>
>>11053916
>evolution doesn't care about efficiency
>whatever works enough
Evolution does favor efficiency, the lesser efficient methods get out-birthed by more adept ones
>>
>>11058412
Why aren't these public?
>>
>>11058722
We don't need constant porn my friend.
>>
>>11058687
(5.2, ABH, rough draft)
>You swallowed hard suddenly remembering how much of this was uncharted territory for you as you imagine a crowd of beasts tearing you limb from limb
>Riley re-slung the duffle over her shoulder and began to open the door “Now get out of that stupid bondage gear and wake Dee for me, She’ll take you over to see Mace when your ready”
>Riley closed the door behind her with a hard slam that reverberated through the room
>Dee’s snoring stops as she props herself up on her elbows
>You hear her mumble, “bitch” before groggily climbing out of bed and stretching
>”Hello little one, I guess its time to start the adventure anew, huh?”
>You nod as you climb out of the bondage gear and try on various articles of clothing from the table
>About half of everything is XXL or XXXL
>You slip into a pair of dark jeans, a dark green t-shirt and the only pair of worn tan combat boots that fit you
>You slip the rest of what fits into your backpack
“Ok I am ready to go, how about you?” You look over to see Dee pulling up her corset and panties before applying some perfume to her neck
>”I am always ready darling, lets go introduce you to Mace”

>You both walk out onto the main street as your reminded of how loud and obnoxious the crowd is
>Everywhere you walk there are thousands of beast-folk in hundreds of different biker gangs openly fighting, drinking, fucking, doing drugs, playing music, or racing
>You couldn’t be more out of place if you tried
>Dee wraps an arm around you as you walk through the worst of the crowds and fighting to an outside bar setup on the main street
>As you walk up to the bar you hear a raspy, gravely, but powerful voice shout “That’s what I am fucking telling you! Don’t serve to the Alabama Bastards, they just try to start shit with anyone that puts up with their asses! If they so much as side eye me again I will gut them for my sake and yours!”
>>
>>11058909
(5.3, ABH, rough draft)
>You look over to see an older silver hair streaked Hyena sitting on a stool slamming a sheath knife tip first into the bar counter
>The hyena was about five feet ten inches tall. It wore camo pants and an old unbuttoned digital US army camo shirt covered in worn service patches. The pants were rolled up to its knees and the sleeves rolled to its elbows. Around its neck dangled a pair of silver dog tags, which hung down between its completely flat chest pecs with bar pierced nipples. The hyena was fit and covered in sinewy toned muscle. You could make out multiple scars going across its body including a scar across its left eye with a ghostly white pupil.
>If you didn’t know that the SoCal sisters were all female, you’d immediately think that this hyena was a male
>”Damn, straight Sarge but for fucksake don’t destroy my bar” said the buffalo bartender lighting a cigar before filling a mug with beer and sliding it over to “Sarge”
>The hyena laughed pulling the knife out and sliding it back into a waist sheath. “Sarge” picked up the beer before swinging around on the stool towards you and Dee
>”Well, well, my turn to babysit already?” said the hyena taking a sip from the mug
>”Yes, and please do take good care of him Mace, you know how ridiculous this place can get” said Dee in a worried tone
>”Hey! You know me! He couldn’t be in safer hands! Said Mace pulling out a cigarette and lighting it with an old rusted zippo
>Dee crossed her arms and gave Mace a doubtful look “Ok, but if anything happens to him I am coming for you darling”
>Mace shrugged and gave a mocking salute “Yes, ma’am” before leaning back against the bar
>Dee huffed before leaning over a giving you a kiss on the forehead “Don’t let her push you around, darling, enjoy the festival”
>>
>>11058961
(5.4, ABH, rough draft)
>Dee walked off into the swarming crowd as Mace hocked a mouthful of phlegm onto the ground, “She’s got too big of a heart I tell yah, one day she’s going to get it broken”
Lovely
>Mace pats the bar stool next to her, “come on up here kid, tell me your story. Hey Bruce! Can you pour a cold one for the kid here?” she shouts back to the buffalo across the bar
>The buffalo comes back and glares down at you for a bit before filling a mug
>He slams the drink down in front of you before walking back down the bar to other customers
“What the hell did I do?” you said climbing onto the large seat
>”What you mean? You’re a human. Some Sentient –folk harbor resentment towards your kind for the war” said Mace blowing out a cloud of cigarette smoke
“Yeah well the war ended five years ago, they should get over it by now, besides, it was a human on human conflict, its not like your kind died by the billions” you say before mace grabs your arm and points to a patch on her shoulder
>The patch is a United States flag with three black claw marks slashed diagonally across
>”Many countries had beast divisions that fought for them, yes it was a mostly human war but don’t denounce the hurt of losing loved ones, human” Mace said with wild eyes
>Mace drew back and released your arm “There were millions upon millions of Sentient-folk who died in the war but never got their name so much as mentioned by the media or military just because they weren't human”
>Mace flick her dead cigarette butt and pulled out another, “Also humans rendering billions of acres of land uninhabitable and crashing the world economy may also have something to do with the resentment”
>Mace lit the cigarette and took a deep drag blowing the thick cloud at the wasps circling her drink “but that’s just my guess. What do I know?”
>>
>>11059246
(5.5, ABH, rough draft)
“I am sorry, I just never paid much attention to the war, most of the conflict was overseas and on the east coast. My family was too worried about not starving to death to care much about the world wide shitshow”
>”I am sorry too, Its not your fault, I am just filled with a lot of old resentments I guess, a war is a hard thing to just sweep under the rug, kid”
>You both sit in silence for a couple minutes just drinking your beers before Mace throws her hands in the air “Aw fuck this damn moodiness! Fuck the war! We’re at a goddamn festival! Lets have us some fun kid! Come on grab your drink! Lets go explore this immoral sess pit!”
>Mace slaps down money on the bar and hops off her barstool as you follow her
>Mace wraps her arm around your neck as you are hit with the stench of BO , mud, and motor grease
> “Come on kid lets get fucked up” Mace said with a devilish grin as she pulls a small vial from her front jacket pocket filled with crystal powder
“What’s that?”
>”Ketamine” She says nonchalantly as she snorts a small amount off her paw
“Uhh, I dunno, I’ve never done any drugs before. Is it fun?”
>Mace knocks a small pile into your hand
Fuck it
>You snort the pile as it burns your nostrils
>”Good kid, here lets go see what trouble we can get into” says Mace slapping your back
>As you wonder through the streets sipping your drink everything becomes distant and numb, you feel comfortable and everything you look at seems too beautiful. >Everything from flowers to discarded beer cans feel significant and full of life
>You and Mace stop and talk to as many strangers or gangs as you can, Mace is the life of the party joking and rough housing with everyone she encounters. You don’t contribute too much as your more focused on your soul buzzing out through the soles of you feet
>As the night goes on you and Mace pound back a seemingly endless supply of drinks
>>
>>11059457
(5.6, ABH, rough draft)
>Mace also appears time to time to feed you more random pills or powders that seem to appear from nowhere
>Everything begins to blur together as your mind begins to fragment, time slows down and speeds up as your sense of direction completely implodes
>Mace keeps pushing you from one event to another introducing everyone to the “Kid”
>Most of the animals just ignore you or give you a friendly wave
>Before you know it, its nighttime and you and Mace are dancing in some sort of dark club with strobe lights and blaring music
>The air in the club is misty and smelling of weed
>You begin to feel like your reality is beginning to come back to you as things stop blurring and breathing
>You both are dancing to the intense rhythm of the music
>Mace is behind you grinding your ass with her crotch to the beat as she runs her paws along the sides of your thighs and stomach
>In this moment you don’t care, as everything feels serene
>Mace takes your hand and spins you around to face her as she continues to grind against you
>She looks into your eyes with a mischievous grin before cupping the back of your head and pulling you in for a kiss
>Pinpricks ripple over your skin as her tongue fills your mouth tasting bitter and tangy
>Suddenly, you’re lifted up by the back of your jacket and before you can sense what is going on your thrown onto the ground outside the club
>You look back at the front door to see a group of large muscular bulls out front with leather jackets emblazoned with “Alabama Bastards”
>One of them throws Mace to the ground next to you
>One of the larger bulls with a large set of horns comes forward from the crowd
>Mace props herself up “Why hello Boris, how’s the scar healing? Your junk still all-”
>>
>>11060811
(5.7, ABH, rough draft)
>”Shut Up! You hyena bitch!” says Boris punching Mace across the mouth
“You bring a filthy skin to our festival? You skin-fucking traitor! Said the large bull picking Mace up off the ground, pulling her arms over her head
>Mace spits in the bulls face as the bull uppercuts her in the stomach with his other hand
>”You wear those camos like you’re proud to be the human’s army pet. You and your kind are a fucking shit stain on Sentient kind.”
>Mace growls, flailing wildly in the bull’s grasp as she tries to kick him in the chest with her feet
>Boris laughs, ”I am going to beat the freak out of you Mace cause apparently fucking it out of you wasn’t enough of a motivator last time. But first, I am going to crush your skin fuck-toy” said the bull as he points at you “Boys, show the little worm how we deal with smooth skins”
>Two bulls grab you by the legs and drag you over to Boris
>One of the bulls holds down your arms and legs while the other grabs a sledgehammer leaning against the club wall
>”No! Fuck you Boris! Let the kid go! He’s innocent! This is between me and you” Boris upper cuts her in the stomach again before grabbing her by the throat “He’s gonna die because of you Mace. You’re a dirty skin fucker. Were gonna crush him and your gonna watch”
>Mace’s arms fall to her sides as the bull wraps both his hands around her neck squeezing harder
>The bull with the sledgehammer stands over you spitting into its hands and rubbing them together like a batter eagerly about to strike a home run
>”Look at him Mace, Your doing this to him, not us” said Boris
>>
>>11060847
(5.8, ABH, rough draft)
>Mace in one fluid motion pulls the long sheath from her waist and lunges it upward into the underside of the Boris’ head. The blade bursts through the bottom of his jaw and out through the top of the bulls’ skull as blood curdles in his throat. Boris drops Mace as the immense beast crumples to the ground twitching. Blood pours from the beast’s mouth and head, flooding into the discarded trash on the dirty asphalt street.
>Mace jumps up and lunges onto the bull holding you down as the rest of the Alabama gang pull Boris’ body into the club
>The bull tries to pull Mace off but its too late, She wraps her sharp jaws around its neck and with a sicken crunch rips out its throat spraying you and everything else with blood
>The dead bull falls over as it tries in vain to grab at its dismembered jugular
>The bull with the sledgehammer brings all its weight down towards your head but you roll away at the last second as the steel head impacts the asphalt
>You begin crawling away as Mace pulls a forty-four revolver from the dead bulls shoulder holster
>You try to get up but your balance is still fucked up from all the drugs from earlier
>The bull with the sledgehammer brings it back up over his head as he puts a boot on your chest
BAM BAM BAM
>The bull’s chest explodes as three bullets blow clean through its torso
>The bull drops the hammer and falls over as you see Mace running up to with a smoking revolver
>”Come on kid, get the fuck up! We need to leave now!” says Mace pulling you up with her free arm
>More bulls start moving towards you from the club as Mace sweeps the revolver back and forth over the crowd
>”GET BACK YOU FUCKS! NOT THIS TIME! ONE MORE STEP AND I WILL FILL YOU FULL OF LEAD! BACK THE FUCK UP! Yelled Mace, her mouth covered in gore
>The bulls stop and take a step back towards the club
>Mace holsters the gun in her waistband and the both of you run as fast as you can
>>
>>11060877
(5.9, ABH, rough draft)
>You look back to see the bulls picking up the bodies left behind and heading back into the club
Why aren’t they chasing us?
>You try to stop for air but Mace keeps pulling you along
>You feel like your lungs are going to explode but you keep running until you make it back to the motel

>Mace opens the door and presses you up against the wall, kissing you with her blood-covered mouth “Are you ok? Those bastards didn’t hurt you did they?”
“No I am ok, thanks for saving me Mace” you say trying to spit out some of the gore that got into your mouth
>Mace touches her lips “Oh yeah sorry” before going over to the sink and splashing water on her face as red drips all over the countertop
>You begin to feel the adrenaline wear off and your soberity coming back to you
>An insane rush of anxiety fills your body and mind as you begin to shiver
“What are we going to do Mace? We just killed three people! The police are going to be on us if that gang doesn’t comeback to kill us in our sleep” you say in a trembling voice
>You hear a raspy laugh come from the bathroom after Mace spits mouthwash into the sink
>“Are you serious?” Mace says before brushing her teeth
“What?”
>”The police don’t exist anymore kid, the force was mostly human and left with the others during the great migration, as far as revenge by the Alabama Bastards, I wouldn’t worry about it. I’ve known them long enough to know they’re not as bold as they would like everyone to think. Also, a gang on gang level attack here would pretty much cause them to get annihilated, that’s about as low as a gang can get. Gang genocide is a big no-no”
>You sit down on the edge of the bed shaking as the reality of what just happened creeps up your spine
“I almost died” you say in a quivering voice as you press your hands to the side of your head trying to keep yourself from losing it
>>
>>11051600
I got tried of writing down my stories and prompts in my books for no one besides myself.
Writing for an audience is a fun hobby when you have a fuckload of almost unsupervised downtime at work.
>>
This was a particularly exciting dump, with some interesting world-building. My interest is enbigulated.

In the interests of constructive feed-back; you slip into the past-tense while describing Mace in >>11058961
>>
>>11061246
Yeah sorry, I haven't really proof read it too much. I am going to later before slapping it in a pastebin. I am a sloppy amateur but I am trying. thank you
>>
>>11061127
(5.10, ABH, rough draft)
>Mace comes out of the bathroom and gets down on one knee in front of you
>She pulls a small tin from her pants pocket
>She grabs your hand and pops a tiny white pill into it
>”I promise its not anymore psych drugs, it’s just something to help you get to sleep when things get too intense”
>You’re immediately skeptical
>”Please, it will make it all better, just trust me”
>You sigh and swallow the pill
>Immediately you feel heavy and calm as your eyes begin to droop
>Mace cradles you as she gently lays your head down on the pillow
>”Goodnight kid” you hear Mace say before you fade off to sleep

>You feel your body float through the calm darkness in a dreamless state for hours
>The sound of crying begins to fill your mind along with the overwhelming smell of smoke
>You open your eyes and look down at the foot of your bed
>The room is dark but the glow of the moonlight and clocks is enough to make out everything around you
>Mace sits shirtless at the foot of the bed, a short pistol grip shotgun across her lap and burning cigarette between her fingers
>Mace is completely still staring at the front door, waiting
>Your hear her cry in a low tone to herself, sniffling and whimpering
>You climb out of bed and go sit next to her at the foot of the bed
>She does not acknowledge your presence, just keeps staring forward
>You call her name several times, each time a little louder
>Nothing
>You swipe your hand back and forth in front of her face
>Nothing
>You lean in and put your hand on Mace’s paw “Mace?”
>In a split second Mace pumps the shotgun and thrusts it under your chin
>”HOLY SHIT! MACE!” you say as the eyes stare blankly at you
>Mace blinks a couple times before dropping the shotgun to the ground, she drops her cigarette into one of the multitude of empty beer bottles at her feet
>>
>>11061481
(5.11, ABH, rough draft)
>She puts her paws into her eyes and begins to cry “I am so sorry kid, for everything I….I almost got us killed….I almost got you killed…..I am just a killer…..a murderer”
“Mace they were trying to kill us, you saved me, please….You not a killer”
>”You don’t know the things I’ve had to do kid, the things I’ve been through. I am not a good person” said Mace dropping her hands to her lap as tears flowed over her muzzle
“Mace why were you spacing out? Why are you crying?” You cup one of Mace’s paws in your hands
>”I was thinking back to my time in the army, gods I’ve been through it all. Almost all eight years of that fucking bullshit. I’ve seen so many good people die, and for some reason I am still here. All the privates that served underneath me, gone” Mace began to space out again “Even…..Sawyer” she said before wiping her eyes
“Who’s Sawyer?”
>”He is…….he was one of the privates serving under me during the war. He was a human, not too different looking then you. He was young, skinny, beautiful, shy but tough as nails.” Said Mace looking into your eyes
Beautiful?
>”Five years into my service they started placing humans randomly into the beast divisions to keep an eye on us and help ease relations with the human command. Sawyer was supposed to keep a close eye on me but instead we fell in love. I know…A human falling for a beast, Let alone a hyena, it sounds crazy but its true. It was real. I had never felt more alive or passionate in my life then with him. The higher ups would have discharged us on the spot If they found out but….. they didn’t get the satisfaction of breaking us apart, the war….the war did that for us.” Said Mace choking up
>>
>>11061523
(5.12, ABH, rough draft)

>Mace ran her arm across her muzzle and sniffled before continuing, ”During one of the bloodiest battles in Asia, I was given orders to proceed towards what I thought would be imminent death, I voiced my doubt and the higher up threatened to label me and my squad as deserters and for me to be executed by firing squad. I decided to push on with the order; I still regret that decision every single fucking day of this fucking miserable existence. Half way into the mission we were ambushed, half my squad was dead, the other half captured. They tied our hands and put us on our knees. They forced me to watch as they executed every single one of my men with a gunshot to the back of the head….including Sawyer. Said Mace before pausing for a minute of silence as she pulled out another cigarette and lit it
>”I….never got to say goodbye……The enemy was going to try an use me in an exchange but they never got a chance, a couple days later I was freed in an attack on one of their convoys. I served in the Beast Division for three more years before going AWOL with the rest of the Sentient-folk. It was clear to us at that the war was being lost on all sides and the Beast Division was being thrown into suicide missions at the expense of human divisions. Morale died and we all consciously made a decision to flee. The war “technically” lasted for two more years after that but at that point, no side wanted to give up seeing how much they had already sacrificed.” Said Mace taking a large drag on her cigarette
> “Sorry for the rant, I just can’t get over it, I just miss him so much.” said Mace before taking one last drag on the cigarette and dropping the butt into a bottle
>Mace looks down at the floor as her tears drip onto the stained carpet, “I should have let the army kill me for desertion, He’d still be alive, they’d all be alive”
>>
>>11061523
Hey, uhm, just curious if you wouldnt mind reading a bit of my off-shoot?
I liked the idea behind your setting before you started fleshing it out.
Obviously we reached different conclusions but i'd be interested to hear your take on it.
I know you're busy, so if you have the time obviously.
>>
>>11062122
yeah sure why not.
>>
>>11061551
(5.13, ABH, rough draft)
You take both of Mace’s paws in your hands, “Mace, you did what you thought was best, you weren’t the one who killed Sawyer. You can’t keep blaming yourself for someone else pulling the trigger. If you went and got killed for desertion how do you think that would make Sawyer feel?” you say
>”It’d break his heart, he’d be here sobbing like a baby like I am” she said sniffling
“Exactly, I didn’t know him but I imagine he’d want you to be happy, he’d want you to live your life and move on from the war, he’d want you to love and be loved” you say
>Mace leans forward and kisses you; you break the embrace and lean back a bit startled
>”I am sorry, for a second, I felt like he was right in front of me again, you both have very similar ways of talking, such gentle humans”
“Mace its fine, really, you don’t have to-”
>Mace leans forward again cupping your chin and gently kissing you
>”Kid, I need to ask a favor of you, I need someone close to me right now, I need to make love to you right now”
>”Yes Mace, you don’t have to explain, its ok” you say brushing her face with your hand as Mace gives you another gentle kiss
>”Thank you” she whispers before climbing onto you and straddling you lap
>Mace lightly pushes you down onto the bed as she continues to kiss you
>She begins to take off your jacket and shirt as she plants gentle kisses over your bare neck and chest
>She sucks and licks your nipples softly massaging them with her lips
>Mace slowly caresses you nipples while moaning softly
>The kisses continue down towards your jeans where she quickly unbuttons them and pulls your dick out into her strong, calloused paws
>She laps at your tip while stroking your shaft and tenderly fondling your balls
>You moan in pleasure as you grab onto the bed sheets with your hands
>Mace takes your entire cock in her mouth with ease and quickly gets into a rhythm
>>
>>11062304
(5.14, ABH, rough draft)
>You feel taken by the softness of her mouth and tongue running along every part of your shaft
>You feel your rod twitch and throb as you feel like yourself getting close but before Mace completes another stroke she takes your dick out of her supple mouth
>”not yet” Mace teases
>She kisses your stomach before sliding down and taking off your boots and pants
>She stands back up and unbuttons her pants pulling out her enlarged pseudo-penis
>You sit up and take the black shaft in your hands as its musk fills the air
>You try to mimic what Mace did to you gently caressing her pseudo-balls and licking the head before taking half of it in your mouth
>Mace snaps her jaws and growls in a deep gravely voice urging you to go deeper
>You try to do your best as Mace grinds into your mouth, her member beginning to throb
>You almost get down to the base before you begin gagging
>She pulls out of your mouth, her dick flicking up and down in eagerness
Mace sits down on the edge of the bed, ”Good, now come over here, I got something for yah” said Mace licking her lips while patting her lap
>You stand up and straddle over Mace’s lap facing her, her thick cock sticking up from between her legs eager to enter you
>She grabs your hips and guides you down over her shaft as it easily slides into your slick, warm, cavern
>Mace growls as she begins to thrust up into you while nibbling at your chest with her teeth
>She leans back on her elbows and quickens her pace as you lean forward to kiss her
>She wraps her arms around you and pulls you closer as she gains a longer thrust into your silken depths
>You lean your head down into her chest and begin to lick and fondle her pierced nipples
>Mace shudders and pulls you closer to her chest
>You tease and tug on the metal bars with your teeth as your tongue flicks at her brown nipples
> Mace arches her back and snarls in pleasure snapping her jaws in the air like a wild animal
>>
>>11062330
(5.15, ABH, rough draft)
>She hilts herself completely into you before rolling over and scooping you up under the legs with her strong arms
>You wrap your arms around her neck and nuzzle your face in her chest as she slides off the bed
>She presses your back against the motel wall, legs cradled in her arms, while she stands and pumps away at your increasingly sensitive depths as her thick shaft rides along your prostate
>You nuzzle your face into the wedge of your arm and bite down on your skin as Mace takes longer, deeper thrusts followed by loud juicy thwaps as her pelvis beats against your underside
>Mace runs her tongue up your neck before nibbling your ear as she whispers, “I am getting close”
>With those words and a couple more long thrusts as you feel pins shoot up your spine and over your head as your dick begins to twitch erratically
>Mace begins making very fast short thrusts as you hear here panting in your ear
>”come with me…..come with me please” Mace begs you as she begins to shudder and go faster
>With one final thrust, you begin cumming as her dick hits your g-spot and you shoot your hot seed all over Mace’s abs
>Mace roars “Sawyer” as she begins cumming, her dick thrusting and throbbing deep inside you surrounded by your soft walls
>She makes a couple last quivering thrusts as both your orgasms fade
>>
>>11062345
(5.16, ABH, rough draft)
>Mace swallows trying to catch her breath as she carries you back to the bed
>She lays you down on her back with her arms around you
>Your lift yourself off of her as her limp slick cock falls out of you and onto her abs with a wet plop
>You lay down next to Mace as she grabs you into a cuddling position wrapping her arms around your waist
> She gently pulls you close as she kisses your neck and shoulders
>”Thank you, kid” she says quietly as she runs her soft tongue over the nape of your neck before nuzzling her head into you
>You begin to fall asleep tired from the drugs, sex and adrenaline
>You hear Mace whisper, “goodbye….Sawyer” before you fall into the sweet embrace of your dreams
>>
>>11058687
>>11058909
>>11058961
>>11059246
>>11059457
>>11060811
>>11060847
>>11060877
>>11061127
>>11061481
>>11061523
>>11061551
>>11062304
>>11062330
>>11062345
>>11062363

Sweet mother of god that took a while. Hope you enjoy my fever dream spam. I think I need a breather. If you managed to get through my shlock please feel free to give me feedback and critique, I would appreciate it. thank you
>>
>>11061143
Well, again, glad for it - I'd do the same, but I'l still stick the same old excuse of zero imagination for now
>>
>>11062273
https://pastebin.com/prEXy26p

Yay, thank you!
>>
File: gnoll.png (733KB, 969x846px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.png
733KB, 969x846px
>>
>>11062428
So good!
How many of the gang have we met so far? I've forgotten how many we were told there were, but I don't think we've gone through them all yet.
>>
>>11062538
Why did you name it Edgy Bullshit? Are you ashamed of your work?

I think I got the overall plot and what you are going for but I am still a bit confused. Are you thinking of of finishing it?

Do you want me to give you critique on the plot so far or on your writing as a whole?

I'd love to hear of what you came up with for an alternative setting/backstory

Oh and Thank you for reading my story, I appreciate it

>>11063087
It was originally going to be ten but then the story kind of kept growing so well see, I had thoughts of retconning it back to eight but I need figure out the shape of the story some more before doing that.
>>
>>11063339
I might finish it, i might not, i dont know at this point.

I pretty much wrote it on a whim so i don't think very highly of it. Plus its not at a good stopping point and very clearly unfinished.
>>
>>11063339
Your story feels much fuller and more fleshed out even rough drafted as it is.
Even the rougher parts you manage to make it engaging and interesting enough to keep reading.
>>
File: 1500933142393.jpg (42KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1500933142393.jpg
42KB, 480x542px
>>11062428

Shit was awesome. In-depth setting with enough background and mystery that left me wanting for more. Descriptions of the lewd shit was on point, can't explain any better. Pic related.
>>
>>11063412
If you enjoy writing then you should definitely keep it up man. We could always use more writers in trash

>>11063450
thank you, the flow seems pretty good but some of the descriptions come off clunky to me, I'll definitely need to polish it up

>>11063725
thank you for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it!
>>
>>11063450
>>11063842

also theres typos galore that I need to fix really badly
>>
File: AnywhereButHere(Part5)cap.png (2MB, 1500x5100px) Image search: [Google]
AnywhereButHere(Part5)cap.png
2MB, 1500x5100px
>>11062428
For anyone who cares, here's the screencap of part 5 and the link to my pastebin with the roughdraft for parts 1-5

Anywhere but Here (rough) part1-5
https://pastebin.com/u3k83bNp
>>
File: good shit.jpg (22KB, 326x433px) Image search: [Google]
good shit.jpg
22KB, 326x433px
>>11062428
>>
I came here for pseudo penis
>>
where did the other writeanon go?
>>
>>11064560
which one?
>>
>>11064653
The Misunderstood rapey Hyena one.
>>
>>11064723
You mean Bast? I'm sorry but i'm taking a break today dude.
>>
File: 1499905685356.jpg (23KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
1499905685356.jpg
23KB, 480x643px
>>11064159

Bookmarked.
>>
>>11064743
That's fine m8, story is great so far, lookin forward to more.
>>
Page 10 isnt the place to be
>>
>>11064801
I'm happy you like it anon, I'll keep doing my best.

Trying not to get hung up on shiny new ideas though. That shit is tough.
>>
>>11067761
Agreed
>>
File: 1e3f20e386bb95b8ed35a470646a42cc.png (559KB, 1184x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1e3f20e386bb95b8ed35a470646a42cc.png
559KB, 1184x1280px
bump the yeens
>>
File: _rs__drew_by_wildering-d7w7lnl.jpg (495KB, 850x1121px) Image search: [Google]
_rs__drew_by_wildering-d7w7lnl.jpg
495KB, 850x1121px
>>
Good one
>>
>>11071560
Prison yeen
Nice.
Though looks a bit thin. I like that artist though
>>
>>11072162
might be a stripped since there are 3 other hyena species
>>
>>11072172
I know that, still even if it is striped it's a bit thin.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n1b3jkYt561r577c9.jpg (44KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1b3jkYt561r577c9.jpg
44KB, 500x214px
>>11072196
They are significantly smaller than spotted. Also figure this thread would get a kick out of the prehistoric fuck huge cave hyenas.
>>
File: 1502977917999.jpg (74KB, 483x388px) Image search: [Google]
1502977917999.jpg
74KB, 483x388px
Bumping with the first fanart for anywhere but here :^)
>>
File: iamokdad.jpg (4KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
iamokdad.jpg
4KB, 600x337px
>>11072956
amazing!
>>
>>11072250
Holy piss
>Hyena, god mode
>>
>>11072250
everything was bigger back then. honestly I sometimes dream about living back then and having literal monsters to fight. Then I quickly remember that that would be hell having to fight all the time, plus probably being dead
>>
File: 1402237773098.png (2MB, 1540x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1402237773098.png
2MB, 1540x1400px
>>11073493
The lack of modern medicine and hygienic equipment would kill you the quickest. Toilet paper is one of greatest inventions ever. This is why scifi or fantasy settings are better since you can still have all the nice stuff and monsters and shit to deal with.
>>
>>11073493
Well easy solution for that: find a big fuck off monster and get it to like you enough so it ass rapes anything that tries to fuck with you.
>you have now domesticated animals

Live in large herds called tribes, animals usually won't just charge headlong into a weird herd of sharp rock and bone wielding monkey things
>>
>>11071560
Prisons..
And hyenas.
You'd need like, special wings just for spotted. Jesus.
>male spotted being prison bitches
Heh.
>>
Bump limit reached, OP gonna make a new thread?
>>
>>11073676
Unless the males are put in a prison with female spotted hyenas too that's not gonna happen. The males fight and hunt too and have the same jaws that can break giraffe femurs.
>>
>>11073676
Put the female hyenas in the male prison and the male in the female prison. problem solved. Hey thatd make for a really good greentext story! I might have to make that at some point

>>11073722
Thats fucking crazy. Yeah hyenas can still fuck your shit up regardless I just like playing with femdom theme and hyenas just feel right
>>
[plays TAPs slowly on trumpet]
>>
>>11074860
Heh, yeah nothing really to talk about considering we got good writefagging going on here unless we hit the bump limit and start a new thread. [spoiler]I want to bully bast though[/spoiler]
>>
>>11075223
Rude Anon, she has feelings too
>she'd totally be into it.

>>11073880
Interesting idea, terrible idea. Go for it
>>
Fuck someone better do it...

Or I will and it'll be terribl
>>
>>11076405
I'll do it anon gimme five mins
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.