[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 61

CYOA Refuge Thread - A thread for posting any and all CYOAs unpostable in /tg/'s /cyoag/ (and occasionally ones that aren't).

Previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10676356

/cyoag/'s CYOA archives and related resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

And remember: If the CYOA calls for rolling (or you just feel like leaving something up to fate), use random.org (or physical dice, or something else that isn't your postnumber).
>>
File: mindslaver1.jpg (4MB, 1200x9907px) Image search: [Google]
mindslaver1.jpg
4MB, 1200x9907px
In response to Deus Vult Fag
>>
File: mindslaver2.jpg (4MB, 1200x9852px) Image search: [Google]
mindslaver2.jpg
4MB, 1200x9852px
>>10707150
>>
File: mindslaver3.jpg (4MB, 1200x9750px) Image search: [Google]
mindslaver3.jpg
4MB, 1200x9750px
>>10707159
>>
>>10707150

Means: Contract
Type: Mindless Slave -1
Boons: Immortality -2, Tireless Servant -1
Powers: Expanded Mind -3, Telekinesis -3, Planeswalker -6, Alchemy -1
Drawbacks: Slave Limit +2, Short Leash +1
Slave: Melissa

Usually when I'm making builds for these types of cyoa I go with whatever seems hot at the time, but if this were for real I'd go with this kind of build.

I don't trust Golthuem as far as I can throw him, but as I am now I'm definitely too weak to defend myself from him should he decide to treat me the way he's treating my potential slaves and just place me on a platter for someone else. That's why I'm taking Melissa as my test-drive slave, because even after I've rendered her powerless, she'll still be able to explain just how strong she was before Golthuem took his revenge.

With her as a measuring stick for my own power growth, hopefully I'll be able to grow my powers (or gain new ones, since I'm a dimension traveler now) quickly enough so that I'm too powerful for him to easily screw over on a whim when it strikes him.
>>
Just in case if furry CYOA author already came into this thread, I wrote suggestions you were interested in at:
>>10707166
>>10707271
>>10707310
>>10707392
>>10707408
I know it's a lot and it'd increase size of the CYOA severely but hell, it'd be legendary.
>>
>>10707150
If I enslaved Melissa and allowed her to keep her virginity, would her powers remain with her body if I body swapped her with an obedient slave, or would they transfer along with her mind?
>>
>>10707150
Um. Hi. Deus Vult Fag here.
Thank you.
>>
>>10707561
>5 posts
You sure it wouldn't be better if you, ya know, made your own? You have enough comments and ideas, clearly.
>>
what keeps happening to the threads?
>>
>>10708644
What do you mean?
>>
>>10708676
they keep getting deleted
>>
>>10708644
/trash/ threads don't get archived
>>
>>10708700
Dunno. Size limit?
>>
>>10708631
Nigga he's got a point.
>>
>>10708707
That's where you're wrong kiddo.
http://desuarchive.org/trash/
>>
>>10708700
On some amount of other boards (I am personally not aware how many of them have this), the threads go into a native archive (i.e. become read-only and disappear from the thread listings, meaning you need to know where the thread is to read it).

On /trash/, they just get deleted, which is why the use of an external archive (as in one that is hosted and maintained by people other than the ones running 4chan).

>>10708753
I'm pretty sure he was referring to the aforementioned native archive, rather than any external ones.
>>
File: cyoa_person_misc_section_1_png.png (2MB, 2800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa_person_misc_section_1_png.png
2MB, 2800x1200px
This is progress on my new section of the CYOA.
>>
File: 1501247207850.jpg (2MB, 1200x5615px) Image search: [Google]
1501247207850.jpg
2MB, 1200x5615px
Since the thread got nuked just a few hours after I posted i'll reupload my cyoa for the people in other timezones. Here is my (now less fresh) OC.
>>
File: 1501247249130.jpg (2MB, 1200x4439px) Image search: [Google]
1501247249130.jpg
2MB, 1200x4439px
>>10709002
>>
File: 1501247303967.jpg (2MB, 1200x4888px) Image search: [Google]
1501247303967.jpg
2MB, 1200x4888px
>>10709002
>>10709017
>>
>>10709017
>easy pregnancy makes pregnancy shorter
>no boons/banes to make pregnancy longer/permanent
why is it so hard to find stuff with my fetish
>>
I made a Marvel Super CYOA, but the file size is too large even as a JPEG to fit here, so y'all will have to go over to the /tg/ thread if you're interested.

>>>/tg/54574509
>>
>>10709002
>>10709017
>>10709031

equipment -futa
body type -curvy
breasts -big
height -tall

species -kitsune

reception -out in the rain

boons
smooth talker (free)
intelligent
here comes the money (income)
master chef
easy beauty
good hair day
delicious
skilled mouth
skilled body
stretchy
more holes
weredick
immortality
nothing suspicious (just me but it's all cool)
do not want - liquid lunch

banes
free hugs
milk fountain
Ball balloons
full body stimulation
heat
lightweight (>bane >being able to get drunk for cheap)
underwhere
less than 20/20
balloon
messy
inconceivable
tentacle rape
lapse in concentration
>>
>>10708960
Awesome. Good shit man, keep going.
>>
>>10709002
>>10709017
>>10709031
Equipment: Dick
Body: Muscular
Breasts: Flat
Height: Huge
Species: Human +2
Reception: Accepting
Boons: Smooth Talker -1, Angelic Blessing -2, Easy Beauty -1, Harem Master -1, Delicious! -1, Aphrodisiac -1, STD Immunity -1, Orientation Shift -1, Who Wants to Life Forever? -2
Drawbacks: Toxic Waste +1, Free Hugs +1, Sex Addict +2, Lightweight +1, Underwhere? +1, Less than 20/20 +1, Balloon +1, Messy +1

I'm basically a man that everyone thinks of as a woman for some reason, but I think I can live with that better than becoming an actual woman.

With my ridiculous luck, easy charm and good looks, it should be easy to amass a harem around myself (especially since I can make hetero women into bisexuals) in order to fulfill my hugs and kisses and sex quotas, and to pay for it all I'll just take a vacation in Las Vegas.
>>
>>10708960
Nothing for those who want to be a trap/sissy to Mistresses or Futa?
>>
>>10709002
Do I still have a menstrual cycle for no reason if I didn't take a vagina?
>>
>>10709450
Eurghhhh not even the author but fuck off
>>
>>10708960
>Gay being mandatory
In addition to what >>10709450 said, you might want to consider letting people getting used to being fucked regardless of what they do or don't like.
>>
>>10708631
>>10708736
Yup and like I've said at the end of this handful of post of ideas/suggestions, I also have some CYOA on my own in the works. Ideas are easy for me to make on the spot in great quantities - enough to have ideas for plenty of my stuff and to make suggestions so others can make their stuff bigger and better (at least for folks like me) too if they'll only be so kind and gracious to consider my blabbering. It's damn graphics, layouts etc that are just dull and bothersome - if not that, if just ideas or text files would be enough, you'd already have a few huge CYOA and dozen of little ones made by me.
>>
>>10709002
Equipment: both (7 inch erect with external balls)
Curvy
Big
Short
Kitsune
Completely normal
Benefits: 13 to spend
Razor Sharp 2
Loaded 2
Free Pass 2
Perfect Waifu 2
Nothing Suspicious 1
Live Forever 2
Good hair day 1
Orientation switch 1
Drawbacks: 10
Easily embarrassed +1
Free hugs +1
Always Ready +1
Fun in public +1
Heat +1
Underwhere +2
Showoff +1
Cocksleeve +1
Balloon +1
Your old life
>>
File: Marvel CYOA v1-0d.jpg (4MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel CYOA v1-0d.jpg
4MB, 1600x10000px
>>10709162
It's actually pretty easy to open the over-4MB-JPEG and resave it at an appropriate filesize.
>>
>>10708960
Some people might like being boyish or feisty traps.
Also best rename gay to suggestible or something, I think a lot of people don't read the small text.
>>
File: be443d8a7df5226b18be6196876af949.png (517KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
be443d8a7df5226b18be6196876af949.png
517KB, 724x1023px
>>10707084
>Curvy
>Big Breasts
>Child Bearing Hips
>Large Ass
>Chung Ae Choi
>Submissive Mindset
>Kitchen Mistress
>Heightened Fertility
>Amazing Cleaner
>Elegance
>Sexually Gifted

Gonna give futa husband lots and lots of babies!
>>
>>10709450
>>10709546
>>10709620

Those are good ideas, i'll add in more options for these kinds of preferences.

>I think a lot of people don't read the small text.
I dont really want to design it around people who will skim it over. You'll need to read a lot to enjoy the CYOA properly...
>>
>>10709497
No, if you don't have the equipment for it you wouldn't have a cycle.
>>
>>10709697
I really don't think you should let people have female owners. It's completely besides the point and takes away the eroticness of having to have a male owner. Trying to please everyone is just gonna make the cyoa cheap.
>>
>>10707011
>for them to think i am a girl?
>But you're not if you're futa trash.
Yeah, but there is no futa in our world so people would assume i am trans, which would be kinda awkward since i am not a dude on hormones.
>>
>>10709002
>A dick
>Muscular
>Flat
>Tall
>Reception doesn't matter, choosing different World
>Razor Sharp, Smooth talker, So much money, Angelic Blessing, Delicious, Skilled Body, Flexible, Perfect waifu, Live forever
>Toxic waste, Easily Embarrassed, Free hugs, Liquid lunch, Sex addict, Ball balloons, Lightweight, Underwhere?, Balloon, Cocksleeve, Messy, Divine judgement
>Future: Space Opera
>>
>>10709780
I mean, I don't really know what to do, I know trap x girl is of course in the genere, although you are right that its totally besides the point and messes with the rest of the game, its not compatible. The "not 100% gay" clarification should be enough.

I don't think its the end of the world if there is some way for you to fuck a girl though, but I dont at all know how it would fit in so you probably wont. I want of course to add in a futa owner since she will still have a cock, so its OK.
>>
>>10709710
Good, was hoping it wouldn't be a big fuck you saying I'd still need a perk to not be bothered by periods.
>>
>>10709031
If we take Waifu/Husbando can we customize them using this (More relevant for Waifu obviously)
>>
>>10710081
to clarify the above, I don't mean just the banes I just meant the cyoa in general
>>
>>10709919
Maybe allow female owners but at a steep price with the addition of forced bi.

btw, Will the owners just be in your imagination, do you create them or pick from a list or what?
>>
>>10710212
you will pick from a list of owners, bi will probably cost a bit.

My idea for the owners is that they will restrict the types of things you can pick , because of how many things the CYOA has its necessary and logical that you would only be able to pick certain parts with each owner.

That sounds like the best way to do it, similar to how I did breasts. I obviously dont want it to just be a futa CYOA, so they were expensive.
>>
>>10709780
I don't see the issue whatsoever. As long as chocies are balanced, you don't lose any "eroticness" as you can still choose a male owner. The only difference is that others may enjoy the CYOA more if they'd want a female owner.
>>
>>10710287
>bi will probably cost a bit.
I think he might've been talking about the "Gay" option (which while making you attracted to men, and seemingly making you even prefer them eventually, doesn't specifically mention removing attraction to women).
>>
>>10710287
...disregard what I said in >>10710407, on a second read it looks like >>10710212 meant that the female owners would be steep in price _and_ would force you into having sex with men as well.
>>
>>10710292
It's a sissy cyoa. Adding female owners just makes it generic TG stuff, which there are already dozens of. You barely ever see people who prefer male partners complain about the dozens of waifu cyoas.
>>
>>10708960
>Mandatory homo tendencies
Eh, nw I cannot even make "fighting against the system" build. Guess I'll just skip this CYOA altogether, no loss for anyone.
>>
>>10710499
I am not sure how limiting options so it won't be a bit more common and playable by wider audience CYOA makes it somehow better, aside from a very niche feel for the sake of it (and elitism) but I guess not everything has to be enjoyed by everyone and if someone really wants to make something for a narrow target group, that's their choice.
>>
>>10710556
>I am not sure how limiting options so it won't be a bit more common and playable by wider audience CYOA makes it somehow better

You could say the same thing if you asked me why my Space exploration cyoa doesn't have an option to eat your son

Half the point of Sissy stuff is the forced bi aspect.
>>
File: female_owner.jpg (615KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
female_owner.jpg
615KB, 1024x1365px
So, this is my idea: You CAN have a female owner, bisexuality is expensive. Pic related will be what I use for the picture.

>>10710428
well a lot of the "jobs" will involve sex with men... as in, all of them.

>>10710499
I really don't want to make female owners a big aspect of it, but I don't mind having a female owner. I don't really want to give you a girlfriend though, that's off the table. Pic related is what I am thinking of since its acceptably within the sissy aspect.

>>10710556
Its similar to the reason you cant have a vagina. Part of what makes a lot of these choices good is that there isn't a "cop-out" to avoid them .
>>
>>10709002
Razor Sharp cancels out Mega Bimbo, right? Would that mean Intelligent + Razor Sharp + Bimbo = Intelligent? Seems like the best way to change your own sexuality.

Also, is there any chance you could adjust Easy Pregnancy? The "few months" pregnancy aspect is actually a major downside for me. Good luck explaining that to your partner/job/anyone you know. I'd much rather it be voluntary so that I could be a normal human being.
>>
>>10710725
Seems like the best way to do it anon. Dommes are hot and all, but they shouldn't have an equal focus.
And there's something hot about not having a choice in getting dicked.
>>
>>10710601
>why my Space exploration cyoa doesn't have an option to eat your son
Now I know what option I lacked in your space exploration CYOA. Please fix ASAP.
>>
>>10710601
As a bisexual who likes the sissy stuff I kinda just have to ask. Why is it always forced bisexuality, why not just be a nice and comfy Bi-sissy who likes dicks?
>>
>>10711862
Stuff's forced because those who usually make sissy powerplay CYOA usually people to make builds fitting their kinks and fantasies.
>>
>>10711862
It isn't forced, look at the lewd option. Also, as other anon said, power play.
>>
>>10709031
If (when) I take "The Town Bicycle" would I also need "Free Pass"? Or does Free Pass make me able to initiate sexual conduct in public while Town Bicycle only lets me receive?
>>
File: results(3).png (604KB, 1887x3789px) Image search: [Google]
results(3).png
604KB, 1887x3789px
https://mega.nz/#!NmIX1LKT!cwWZqrWgNRZxNDoNRvZR29AmwBTM9u9FgqQREvK1FIE
>>
>>10712756
Downloaded, then my computer exploded, now posting from phone.
May be a coincidence, or may be virus.
>>
>>10713017
Meme or the worst coincidence you may have had. I just checked it out, seems to work fine. Simple html thing that tracks your points and generates summary, kinda similar to the magical realm thing that was linked before several times.
>>
>>10713101
Found the problem on the computer. Coolant fan finally went because I'm a slob and the dust and animal hair choked it out. The thing's set to shut down before it melts. I had a ripped a "clean" one from an old case, and I just threw it on while I see if I can get the better one working again.

Shitty coincidence, but an easy fix.
>>
>>10713220
Shit, you remind me I should check my fan one day. One day.
>>
File: results.png (114KB, 1251x2273px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
114KB, 1251x2273px
>>10712756
I don't need starting slaves, I don't need pacts. Perhaps I will live a normal life, just being superpowered somewhat. But if I'll find someone interested in becoming a slave, I will make sure they'll love being my servant and my lover. Seems like a good deal all around.
>>
Someone post the good and sexy shit!
>>
>>10713460
I am unable to comply.
>>
>>10713220
>the dust and animal hair

I guess people are animals too. It's the pot calling the kettle a nigger, but you should clean and vacuum your room, and your rig.
>>
>>10709585
Mentor: Ghost rider (5 magic, 4 physical, 3 general, 10 mil, true neutral morality)
Magic powers: Utility rank 2, Elemental rank 2 generalized, summoning rank 1.
Physical powers: Durability rank 2, Healing factor rank 1
Generalized powers: all three general points to give me the ability to shape shift (if I start to heal, I heal towards the form I was in, not my default one.)
Gear: Lair tier 1, utility belt tier 2, 2 mil left over for general living.

So I'm frustratingly hard to hurt, I can heal from the wounds I do get at a decent rate, My utility magic lets me cover a lot of ground, summoning plus elemental lets me have an army of elemental, plus a great control over my entire environment. Let me know if three points seems too cheap for shapeshifting, I think it's fair, but if not, I can come up with something else, maybe an extended lifespan or lessen my needs for sleep.
>>
>>10713886
You're not wrong. Just haven't gotten around to it in awhile.
>>
>>10714051

Yeah, pot and kettle like I said. My computer hasn't had problems yet, but I'll get to it soon, too. Mainly because I've been having spider problems that make me sleep in another room.
>>
File: results.png (1MB, 1503x5245px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
1MB, 1503x5245px
Their mark of influence isn't too noticeable, their pupils become dodecagrams. I went with powers mostly, most of the boons I'd like but didn't pick can be replicated with science or some conditioning, or maybe even a purloined item from one of the infinite number of realities I have access to.
I'll teach the sissy that he's girl enough already, make the delinquent see the error of her ways, maybe play doll-house with her and dress her up with little clothes while she's shrunk. I'll need to be careful with Melissa, I don't plan on taking her virginity, you know, anything butt sex, so I'll mostly keep her as a pet until I find a way to make her obedient without mindslaver powers. The magical girl will hopefully function as a tool of sort, I'll show her that my whole deal isn't too bad, it isn't like the people I take in don't deserve or want to be there, and she might turn away the other girls on occasion. The elf is just an elf, not for lewds. I might be able to find a version of her universe where things turned out okay, so I'd let her visit"home," but she'd have to come back, cause I'm still not sure she'd accept that.
I'll live as comfy as possible, experiment with my slaves and shore up my defenses, can't very well relax when you're worried about warrior nuns, magical girls and rape monsters knocking down your door, but with the technology I can develop alongside whatever Deus ex Machinas I steal from alternate universes, I'll be fine.
>>
>>10712756
Putting a clause like "will give soul at the start of the next month" should bypass the cosmic alignement drawback.
Pupils can be hidden with contact lenses.
Superstition should be trivial, everything can be explained as advanced science. Nanomachines ( son ) alone can explain every powers and boon except the holes in reality, and that can be handwaved with "muh exotic matter".
Everything else is more like a boon than a drawback.

Dagoth Ur is my father figure.
>>
File: results.png (331KB, 1328x3016px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
331KB, 1328x3016px
>>10714744
>>
File: results.png (1MB, 1505x4714px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
1MB, 1505x4714px
>>10712756
Its always nice when someone takes the time to make it so I dont have to bust open an excel sheet and keep track of points. Too bad it doesnt also have the pictures though.
>>
File: Honoka party 1.jpg (197KB, 850x796px) Image search: [Google]
Honoka party 1.jpg
197KB, 850x796px
>>10709585
Yup.

>Mentor
Mantis

>Physical Powers 4
Speed 1 3
Durability 1 2
Healing Factor 1 0

>Psychic Powers 5
Telepathy 2 2
Telekinesis 1 1
Precognition 1 0

>General Powers 3
Self Replication 2 1
Psychic Resistance 1 0

>TOOLS! 10 Mil
Guns 1 8
Explosives 2 0

Bwa ha ha! I am now a group of psychic badasses.
My plan is the same as Pervy Super Powers. Patrol for low level crime, masturbate, supply info to the heavies, masturbate, occasionally get rid of problematic villain bases, masturbate.
>>
>>10709002
>Breast size selection
>Height selection
>No ass selection
>>
>>10715967
It's worked into in the body shape section, which notes hips and ass alongside other qualities of most body types.

Not the author, btw
>>
>>10714195
Oh? My spiders stick near the windows, and I never have to deal with flies. Occasionally, one will get curious and crawl down to my bed, and I'll just put them back where the food mindlessly buzzes into the webs.

Mine are just cute little cellar spiders though. Harmless.
>>
>>10709002
A dick and a vagina

Muscular
Average Breasts
Average Height
Angel

Completely Normal?

Flight (0)
Harem Master (-1)
Full Stop (-2)
Orientation Shift (-3)
Loaded (-5)

Divine Judgement
Easily Embarrassed (-4)
Free Hugs (-3)
Lightweight (-2)
Balloon (-1)
Less Than 20/20 (0)
Heat (1)

Choose Your Own (0)
>RWBY

Needs more ways to get points, imo, but I like this a lot
>>
>>10716243
>Mine are just cute little cellar spiders though. Harmless.

Lucky. Mine are brown recluses. I don't even know why they're near my bed, they're supposed to like damp places like bathrooms. That's where most people get bitten by them. Not that I haven't found a few there, too...
>>
>>10716685
I found them eating a brown recluse about a month ago. Turns out, my cellar spiders will eat anything in that can't break out of their webs and struggle, which includes most other spiders.
>>
File: Wrapped.jpg (53KB, 494x351px) Image search: [Google]
Wrapped.jpg
53KB, 494x351px
>>10716944
>tfw you wake up, warm and cozy
>tfw you try to move, and find out you can't
>tfw you realize that you're completely wrapped in cellar spider webs
>tfw you remember that cellar spiders will eat anything that can't break out of their webs

Sweet dreams, anon ~<3
>>
File: f44c6f4e2a9d68be8f046d58157814a8.jpg (99KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f44c6f4e2a9d68be8f046d58157814a8.jpg
99KB, 1024x1280px
>>10709002
>A dick
>Curvy
>Big
>Tall
>Human
>Completely normal?
>Perfect Waifu, Easy Beauty, Motherly, Weredick, Smooth Talker
Pic related. An extremely rich futa heiress with a haughty and aloof personality. Her greatest wish is to start a family with another well-endowed girl.
>Easily embarassed, Jiggle Physics, Lightweight, Super fertile
>Modern world
Somewhere in East Asia like Taipei, Tokyo, or Hong Kong.
>>
>>10709002
>A Dick and a Vagina, Internal balls 7" dick
>Fit Body
>Big Breasts
>Height Huge

>Out in the rain
>Human

>Razor Sharp, Record breaking, Beautiful voice, Smooth Talker, Easy Beauty, So Much Money So Little Time, Apprentice, Full Stop, Easy Pregnancy, STD Immunity, Free Pass(Upgraded)

>Easily Embarrassed, Always Ready, Xeno Genitals(tentacle dick), Fun in Public, Heat, Lightweight, Underwhere? Show off, Balloon, Inconceivable, Parasite(in my womb), Lapse in Concentration.

>Choose your own, A world of intersections that connects to many other worlds, like Sigil in d&d but preferably nice and comfy.

I do want more points, but more drawbacks than these sound like it would be a pain in the ass, and I got a lot out of it anyway. I'll just have to try and learn magic and magic myself some things to replicate the boons, or buy them with my absurd income.
>>
File: b6be82fcbb60cc767a7167e08ccb76eb.jpg (284KB, 903x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b6be82fcbb60cc767a7167e08ccb76eb.jpg
284KB, 903x1200px
>>10717141
Awww, their webs are just cozy little fluffs on our scale, and their fangs can't pierce human skin. It would be like little tickle kisses and a warm blanket.

>Sweet dreams, anon ~<3
Oh, thank you. I should probably go to sleep. I haven't done that in awhile.

Just one more build...

>>10709002
>Equipment
Vagina

>Body Type
Average

>Breast Size
Flat

>Height
Tiny

>Species
Goo Girl

>Reception
Out in the Rain

>Boons
Stretchy 2
Razor Sharp 0
Apprentice -1
Tentacles -2
Who Wants to Live Forever -4

>Big Guys
Full Body Stimulation -4
Lazy -3
Always Ready -2
Latex Collar -1
Barren 0

>Location
Fantasy

Time to be a horny slime wizard.
I'm here to fuck bitches, and take a nap. And I am all out of naps.
>>
>>10709002
>Best of Both Worlds
>Muscular
>Small
>Tiny
>Alternian Troll

>Reception pending.

>Razor Sharp -2 (-1)
>Record Breaking -2 (-3)
>Angelic Blessing -2 (-5)
>Tentacles -1 (-6)
>STD Immunity -1 (-7)
>Flexible -1 (-8)
>Free Pass -2 (-10)
>Who Wants to Live Forever? -2 (-12)
Eternal Chosen of the Noble Circle Beyond The Farthest Ring.
>Nothing Suspicious Here -1 (-13)

>Toxic +1 (-12)
>Lazy +1 (-11)
>Free Hugs +1 (-10)
>Xeno Genitals +1 (-9)
Tentabulges and Nook.
>Fun in Public +1 (-8)
>Heat +1 (-7)
Drone Season.
>Easy +1 (-6)
>Underwhere? & Showoff +3 (-3)
>Messy +1 (-2)
>Inconceivable +2 (0)

Plopping into the old life with new hotness and about 7,000,000,000 fellow trolls, the majority of which instinctively bow to me.
>>
File: 1485754518287.jpg (128KB, 832x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485754518287.jpg
128KB, 832x666px
>>10719002
>seven billion is 10% of seven billion.
That is one two many zeroes. Seven hundred mil..
>>
File: 1499610854978.jpg (854KB, 1000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1499610854978.jpg
854KB, 1000x6000px
>>
>>10718532
They can't pierce human skin from the outside. From the inside on the other hand..
>>
>>10719343

>can't pick age regression and dual persona in order to simultaneously be my own imouto and onii-chan

0/10 where does such hatred come from?
>>
>>10712756
I'll read it when you finish it(add pictures)
>>
>>10719343
>Feminization (140)

>Acceptance (130)

>Beautiful (80)

>Respectable (50)

>Big (20)

>Child bearing (-10)

>Yuri (-40)

>Very lewd (-30)

>Fertility plus (0)
>Brain feminization (10)
>Bending society (30)
>Demon curse
>Uncontrollable urge (50)
>Advanced creation (0)

So I basically watch myself get corrupted into a 10/10 demon cumslut, first dealing with women but then becoming a slave for cock?

HELL YES.
>>
File: 1493146512835.jpg (212KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1493146512835.jpg
212KB, 1800x1578px
How come most of these CYOAs are about turning into a girl\sissy and getting fucked?
>>
>>10720583
Closeted fags infested the thread. Kinda like how /d/ is with futa.
>>
>>10720635
>closeted
>>
>>10709585
Feels like the numbers here could use a bit of tweaking, or a lot. Regardless of which mentor you choose, youre gonna have enough points and money to be way too overpowered.
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 1.jpg (889KB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 1.jpg
889KB, 2500x3000px
>>10720583
Most guys who're attracted to these sorts of communities are super submissive sissies, I don't understand it myself but whatever. Here's one where the player is the dom.
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 2.jpg (2MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 2.jpg
2MB, 2500x3000px
>>10720961
>>
>>10720961
Really? People I've seen aroudn these part son average seem quite diverse. I just think that there are quite some hyperpervs with no life outside of the board who keep going with those few fetishes over and over driving others out at the same time.
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 3.jpg (2MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 3.jpg
2MB, 2500x3000px
>>10720968
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 4.jpg (2MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 4.jpg
2MB, 2500x3000px
>>10720975

>>10720974
How long have you been lurking CYOA in particular?
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 5.jpg (2MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 5.jpg
2MB, 2500x3000px
>>10720988
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 6.jpg (1MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 6.jpg
1MB, 2500x3000px
>>10720993
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 7.jpg (1MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 7.jpg
1MB, 2500x3000px
>>10721000
>>
>>10720988
/tg/'s /CYOAg/ probably years by now, still remembering the oldest stuff like choosing a button to press or CYOA being about being locked in a basement.
/trash/ only since a bit but I think it's because it only existed since a bit, after escaping from /d/ where I was checking it from time to time as well.

Another reason why I'd think futa/sissy and other faggotry like that is common here - overspill from /d/ where those things are so common it became dull.
>>
File: Choice of Tentacle 8.jpg (1MB, 2500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Tentacle 8.jpg
1MB, 2500x3000px
>>10721011
>>
>>10720961
I am a rare "switch" in that I can do whatever. Typically prefer being on top though but definitely can be fun on the bottom too.
>>
>>10720961
I feel like all of these would greatly benefit from being turned into one image. Anyway.

>Mutant
Independent, without any particular dangers, just shitty start
>Shape-shifter
I'll be honest, I'd also like a semblance of normal human life. And even when not, I certainly it would allow me to hunt better, too.
>Offspring
Doesn't seem like anything choosable. Just what I'll have. Probably I'll rely on infiltrators (trait: yellow eyes [I assume iris, not sclera?] will do fine) and parasites to lure willing prey. If I have to choose some sort of favored servant, probably again - parasite, followed by infiltrator.

>Sewers of School
Hard to decide. Something urban either way, where there's enough people, yet they are going about their business so parasites/infiltrators can approach the chosen ones.
>Meat
Probably would need to hunt for animals if I'd want to preserve my followers. Maybe spread/decide on the sewer after all and feed on rats, strays etc.
>Eternal Mate
An agent in the world, a waifu, friend and servant for wherever I am, an informer, lover, emergency food supply. Will provide me with hardware and net access so I can shitpost online (on the internet, no one knows you're a tentacle abomination) and play lewd CYOAs about being a tentacle abomination.
>>
>>10721074
I'd say it's more common than you think. Sometimes it's fun to pound something sexy, sometimes it's fun to have something cute ride me hard.
>>
>>10720270
The picture is a generated build, not a CYOA. The link is to a tool that can be used to make similar build pics.
>>
>>10720270
Are you retarded? Jumping to conclusions without even checking what you're looking at, that's for sure.
>>
>>10707561
Hi furry CYOA guy here.

I missed the thread and had to look it up on an archive, but I saw your comments. I have a good idea on how to re-work it now. I should be able to work in most of what you were suggesting.

I'm gonna split it into pages, with one for determining the overall world's basics, one for the specifics of each species in the world (including humans) and one for the player themselves. I'm gonna ditch a few of the choices like 'furries in charge/humans in charge' as they won't make sense in this new system.

I'm either going to have a different points pool for each page (so as not to overly punish those who want to have several species) or I'm gonna do away with or severely reduce the number of things that require points spends. I will also provide options for groupings in the species select (e.g canines, felines).

So it will be:
Page 1 - world
Choose environment and setting, species, etc

Page 2 - species specifics
For each species or species group, choose size, body type, class, genders, genetalia, sexuality, kinks, number, modifiers etc

Page 3 - the player
Player selects their place in the world, appearance and powers.

Page 4 - other stuff
Might have to have an extra bit at the end for world modifiers, other such stuff. We'll see.
>>
>>10720583
Because the people into that make cyoas and not cry there aren't cyoas for them...
>>
>>10721628
Seems quite interesting and since I am not even that much into furry, it should mean something coming from me. I wish you good luck, it may be pretty fun.
>>
>>10721282
Cowgirl isn't being a bottom retard
>>
>>10722544
But being handcuffed to the bed's frame while the girl ravishes you in a cowgirl position, riding you as hard as she can and expertly milking your cum whether you want to or not - is. Retard.
>>
>>10721628
Sounds pretty interesting. I already havve worldbuilding ideas regarding different species and who knows if I'll be able to contain a surge of autism and not write whole pastebin doc (or at least several posts) about my magical realm (not literally - /tg/ term) once I'll get to play it.
>>
>>10712756
This is cool and all, but I tend to read all the content before choosing anything and jumping between sections a lot makes switching between sections annoying.

It'd be cooler if remaining points count followed the window as you scroll and all the options were just in one page without the dropdown menu. also images.
>>
>>10712756
>>10722889
Or a sidebar that contains all the options you've already chosen (I think the slut life one does that).
>>
>>10721628
Shiny!
>>
>>10719361
Hot.
>>
>>10709002

Vagina
Curvy
Big
Tall

Human (+2)
Completely Normal

Intelligent (-1)
Razor Sharp (-2)
Here comes the Money (-1)
Skilled Body (-1)
Motherly (-1)

Easily embarrassed (+1)
Lightweight (+1)
Less than 20/20 (+1)
Quiet (+1)

Modern World
>>
Yeah I agree with both the point and the picture thing but I didn't program it from the Ground Up just use one off the Slut Life and and changed it out with the mind slave
>>
>>10720961
>Origin
Alien
>Mass
Mass, with 4 tentacle types.
Suckers, like octopi, for dexterity
Phalli, tentacle dicks, for raping
Claws, serrated tentacles, for cutting
Jaws, worm-like toothed tentacles, for eating and seeing
>Offspring
Parasites
>Location
Sewers
>Sustinance
Sperm and milk
>Perk
Technopathy, to cause powercuts and train malfunctions to aid the capture process
Immortality
>Setback
Rival
>>
>>10720961
this is probably the worst quality cyoa i've ever seen in this general
>>
>>10723580
It was one of the first truly NSWF CYOAs.
It's an ancient, obsolete beast, and I'm surprised anyone still posts it.
It's also the only entirely tentacle based CYOA that I know of, so I should get back to work on mine so that can stop being true.
>>
>>10719343
Transformation
Feminization -10
Your World
New Start -10
Appearance
Beautiful Look -50
Breasts
Huge -20
Butt
Firm -20
Hips
Childbearing -30
Sexuality
Bisexual -40
Lewdness
Very Lewd +10
Extra
Fertility Plus +30
Bending Society +20
Advanced Creation -50
Uncontrollable Urge +20
Infectious 0

> Infectious
And thus humanity ended with a (gang)bang.
>>
>>10723642
>I should get back to work on mine
You the guy that posted this WIP thing? https://pastebin.com/bdvHP81G
>>
>>10719343
> Instant Transformation
> Everything is Normal
> Average Girl
> Moderate Breasts
> Feminine Ass
> Healthy Hips
> Bisexual
> Very Lewd
> Dual Persona

Well, if nothing else, I get to have hot threesomes with my new twin brother.
>>
>>10709585
No mentor Deadpool. Am disappoint.
>>
>>10719343

>Transformation
Feminization (140)
>Your World
Acceptance (120)
>Appearance
Beautiful Look (70)
>Breasts
Respectable (40)
>Butt
Firm (20)
>Hips
Healthy (0)
>Sexuality
Yuri Route (-30)
>Lewdness
Very Lewd
>Extra
Bending Society (20)
Infectious (0)

I'd actually rather be bisexual but this was cheaper. Society naturally obligates people who turn into girls to have sex as a form of public service, but the authorities haven't realized that I have a mutated strain of the disease that causes sex changing that can spread via fluid exchange. As a consequence almost every boy I sleep with permanently turns into a lewd girl, and I can steadily accumulate a harem of former-boys.

Naturally I don't like guys, but dick is fine and it means there are going to be more and more girls around as the enforced service spreads my strain around.

Oh well! The male sex had a good run, I guess.
>>
>>10723721
Nope.
I do like the general set up of that one though, and would love to see more of it.
>>
can someone repost that seven deadly sins CYOA?
>>
>>10724235
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloRXVUV19DR19hdEk
>>
>>10720961
I too am confused by the whole sissie/submissive/enjoys dicks thing thats so common here. I appreciate having more dom stuff.
>>
>>10725370
>>10720974
>>10720583

Probably the only way to change the imbalance is to make your own CYOA's that suit your tastes. You cant change people, but you can make more content.
>>
File: 1498269449690.jpg (2MB, 1200x4714px) Image search: [Google]
1498269449690.jpg
2MB, 1200x4714px
>>
File: 1498269486760.jpg (2MB, 1200x4714px) Image search: [Google]
1498269486760.jpg
2MB, 1200x4714px
>>10725649
>>
File: 1498269525106.jpg (3MB, 1200x4714px) Image search: [Google]
1498269525106.jpg
3MB, 1200x4714px
>>10725659
>>
File: 1498269562615.jpg (2MB, 1200x4714px) Image search: [Google]
1498269562615.jpg
2MB, 1200x4714px
>>10725669
>>
File: 1498269600115.jpg (2MB, 1200x4714px) Image search: [Google]
1498269600115.jpg
2MB, 1200x4714px
>>10725677

>>10708960
hows the progress, looking forward to the update
>>
File: 1498269637304.jpg (2MB, 1200x4714px) Image search: [Google]
1498269637304.jpg
2MB, 1200x4714px
>>10725689
>>
File: 1498269675127.jpg (2MB, 1200x4714px) Image search: [Google]
1498269675127.jpg
2MB, 1200x4714px
>>10725695
>>
File: 1500069670183.png (281KB, 401x458px) Image search: [Google]
1500069670183.png
281KB, 401x458px
Someone needs to make a two-player lewd cyoa with one player taking the sub role and the other taking the dom role
>>
>>10724235
Anon please!
You HAVE to work on your self esteem!
You ARE someone!
>>
>>10725370
And we all would appreciate you for making some Dom stuff
>>10726467
>someone
I have a candidate in mind
>>
>>10726467
How about I make a CYOA where you fucking kill yourself, eh?
>>
>>10719343

Feminization 140
Everything is normal 110
Beutiful Look 60
Respectable 30
Firm 10
healthy -10
BiSexual -50
Very lewd -40

Bending society -20
Uncontrollable Urge 0

Pitty it ends so quickly I really enjoyed. Was going to pick curious but Points were on negative zone and had to pick very lewd. Well, guess I am a slut now. Wont mind if I am well provided in some way.
>>
File: 1440936730581.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1440936730581.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
>>10726575
I'm still waiting for a cyoa which will free me from this existence of endless suffering.

>Tfw no-one will shoot you in the head when you are asleep and unaware.
>>
>>10707084
Since this is to be rather than to fug, I'll take an athletic body.
Big breasts to have some extra for ice cream.
Wide hips and large ass, to be good at birthing without being too abnormal. And to look nice.
Walhart is the most manly choice. I would have gone with Chinatsu Matsuda if he wasn't a sub. Given his fetish, I reckon I could have McDaniel too, but he's not going to be the one knocking me up.

Perks:
Heightened fertility should let me do my job better.
Kitchen mistress actually just boosts an existing hobby, so I'll take that.
I guess I'll take Reverse Harem so I can have all of the three I liked, but Walhart is clearly the top dom.
Elegance is necessary to be worthy of my Walhart and will help keeping the other two where they belong.
Pheremones goes along with too, I suppose.
Well-lubricated to save him the trouble of getting me going.
I'm out of points, but lactation can be caused purely by stimulation apparently, if you know what you're doing. I don't but I bet I could figure it out.

And that's it, time to be a queen.
>>
>>10720961
Demon
Shape Shifter
Workers
Temple
Sperm and Milk
Unfaithful Children
Immortal.
>>
No one has posted the original lewd CYOA. You know the one....
TOWERGIRLS.
>>
>>10726995
Probably because that thing has had its own thread for quite some time: >>>/tg/54579469
>>
>>10727073
No, that's all the expansions and shit for people with overly specific tastes.
. I'm talking the real Towergirls: you got the Towers and the Lair. Take your fucking pick.
>>
>>10709002
If I've got to be female I'll be female and have a vagina.
Fit body is best I think. Muscular might be overboard but being in shape is good no matter your gender.
Big tits might not be comfortable but I'll take them.
Tall is good, again I'll be nicely impressive but not freakishly so.
Human species is normal and fine.
Completely normal reception.

Here Comes the Money is an obvious gimme. Makes life easy.
Good hair day and easy beauty since I'm lazy about that but still like looking so hot.

I'm gonna do the drawbacks before coming back up.'

>>10709031
Always Ready doesn't actually seem that bad since there's no dick.
Fun in public seems tolerable and even hot.
Super fertile is good as long as I'm careful. Lots of anal should be fine.
Underwhere is honestly preferred, I already don't see the need for underwear.
Messy is totally not a big deal.

That puts me at four points. There's more I could accept but let's go back to boons.

>>10709017
Razor Sharp and Smooth Talker change life to easy mode.
Free Pass is nice and it lets me take Showoff, which is a net gain of one point since that boosts Underwhere to two.
Immortality is an always-pick type of thing.
Full stop and easy pregnancy are really useful to having a nice life. STD immune too, just as a safeguard.

That puts me four down again.

Milk Fountain isn't terrible. It's excessive in amount, but it's still just a lot of a good thing. I'll have to make ice cream every day or something.
Easy isn't that bad, at least people will hopefully want me for something.
Jiggle Physics is almost a non-issue.
Lapse in concentration is a theoretically huge problem but it's easily treated so it's fine.

Old life, I like it well enough.
>>
>>10710725
Looking at the text for Overgrown Foreskin again, it could perhaps do with a bit more emphasis on it covering the entire penis, rather than just being long enough to extend past the tip. Especially since the picture used only seems to exemplify the latter.
>>
>>10726467
And that someone ought to be YOU
Even if it's shit it will exist
>>
>>10720961
I don't know about everybody else, but I'm not really submissive, I prefer to be in control, I'm just to lazy to put in the effort to be dominant.
>>
>>10728737
>The sissy is in denial
>>
>>10720961
I think this is the best possible build, imo
>A-God-Am-I
>Worm
This is one I can never settle on, I'd pick cave or plant, but I'd like to move around, and shapeshifter makes me sleep
>Parasites
Another tough choice, but swarm has less utility than infiltrators and parasites, but the parasites longer potential lifespan make them a better option to serve as my priests.
>Temple
I want some non-euclidean architecture
>Sperm & Milk, Meat
>Hunger, Rival
>Elder Knowledge, Eternal Mate, Hive Queen
I'll be smart enough to outwit my rival, gain immortality and telepathy, and begin my empire. Plus I have a waifu.
>>
>>10728844
>Know you are but what am I
SAD
>>
>>10707084
Another thread, another reminder to crop your goddamn imagea hot damn

But etc

>Body type
Plump
>Breasts
Huge
>Hips
Childbearing
>Ass
Huge

If I'm gonna be a MILF broodmother I've gotta look the part.

>Husbands
Joey
Kotomine Kirei
Ed
Yui
Rose

Polygamy ho!

>Perks
Reverse Harem 2
Kitchen Mistress
Ara Ara~
Sexually Gifted
Lactation

Joey's naturally predisposed to it and Ed is a little shit into NTR, so they shouldn't be hard to turn into my wives (male). Kotomine will definitely be a help in turning them. I don't even need Dominant Mindset to wrap these five around my little finger. With five dicks and three vaginas it won't be difficult making a population spike.
What? The CYOA never said futas lacked wombs, and there's no way I'll hold litters for five different people and survive.
>>
>>10726995
>Slime princess, no Dowry, Dwarf Princess II, no Dowry
I don't need a harem or to alter her appearance, I just need slime wife and army. The dwarf is there for money and power, I picked II so I don't need to get swole under threat of death.
>>
File: Fever Dream 1.jpg (1MB, 1600x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Fever Dream 1.jpg
1MB, 1600x1134px
>>10726575
Choose one.
>>
>>10730157
Sweet Treats if it don't get cavities. My second choice would be Endless Drive.
>>
>>10730157

I take the mystery box which makes you die for posting this, and sends the author to the ninth level of hell for creating it.

Mystery box cyoa making you choose how you commit suicide, fuck off.
>>
>>10730379
Seriously? That's retarded.
>>
>>10730157
ok,

>Dog's Life
But will she "play" with me all day long?

>>10730379
Does that make beating heart the reincarnation option?
>>
>>10730439
>Does that make beating heart the reincarnation option?
I'm guessing you tried to drown yourself and someone just saved your life.
>>
>>10725649
Body: Endowed(46)

Alterations
Gentle Puberty(45)
Quick Learner(42)
Bubble Butt(41)
Allure(38)

Home(43)
City: Suburban(41)
House: Estate(32)

Special Rooms
Huge Kitchen(32)
Pool(31)
Sauna(31)
Home Gym(31)
Huge Bedroom(31)
Live in Help x3(31)

Own Room
Neat(31)
L-lewd!!!(30)

Parents(35)
Happily Married(28)

Mother
~ara ara~(25)
Supportive(0)
Crank it Up!(24)

Father
Jacked(0)
Hardworking(23)
Protective(22)

Bonus
Big Allowance(19)
Open Minded(17)

Younger Sibling
Mellanie(15)

Older Sibling
Sara(12)
Daisy(9)
Nicole(6)

Maid
Mimi(4) - Live in
Rhea(4) - Live in

Butler
Melody(2) - Live in

Chef
Anna(1)

Friends
Teri(0)
>>
>>10730439

Jumping to your death, ODing on pills, hanging yourself, carbon monoxide poisoning, gunshot to the dome, heart attack.

Heart attack is the heart beat option, and the only one that isn't clearly coded as a suicide attempt.
>>
>>10730517
Yeesh, the only person having fun with this one is the dude posting it.
>>
File: Fever Dream 2.jpg (949KB, 1600x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Fever Dream 2.jpg
949KB, 1600x1134px
>>10730231
>>10730439
Beating heart is not suicide, but you still die. Sorry.

>>10730563
Someone asked the author to do a suicide one. I felt it was appropriate when somebody asked for 'CYOA where you fucking kill yourself'
>>
>>10730713
>I felt it was appropriate when somebody asked for 'CYOA where you fucking kill yourself'
Alright, that was actually a good one. Honestly though the fever dream works on its own as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>10726995
Fish princess + trident
>>
>>10730157
Endless drive
Fall
>>
>>10730941
Each choice in the first picture corresponds to the same place in the second. The first is your dying dream, the second is what happens. Sorry, you died from carbonmonoxide. At least it's one of the most peaceful ways to go.
>>
I'm writing a section of a CYOA where I need to describe different levels of belly development, but I'm not into BBW/Fat fetishism. What are some key words and phrases I can use to appeal to the kink?
>>
File: 1498923315535.jpg (4MB, 1500x6100px) Image search: [Google]
1498923315535.jpg
4MB, 1500x6100px
Lock in key
Overflowing
Shooting blanks
Youth
Tasty
All lubed up
Return the favor

Emasculation
Fucked straight
Dick-nosis
Monstergirls
Harem
Love

Disappointed I can't make monsterboys, but still pretty good spread.
>>
I haven't been around for a few days. Did we ever get our Genie CYOA delivery?
>>
I don't think so. I've only been paying half attention.
>>
>>10732814

Minor Powers:

Lock in Key
Prehensile
Huge
Shooting Blanks
Tasty
Youth

Minor Drawback:
Blue Balls (I can always rub one out real quick if it becomes a problem)

Major Powers:

Fucked Straight
World Champion
All you need is Fuck
Dick is Happiness
Monstergirls
Harem
Love

Major Drawback:

Captain Cockblock - It would be cool to have somebody that knows about my powers and make it a bit of a challenge for me.
>>
>>10730157
Beating Heart all the way
>>
>>10732950
No
>>
>>10732814
>Minor
Lock in Key
Overflowing
Paid
Huge
Tasty
All Lubed Up
Shooting Blanks

>Minor Drawbacks
Fucked Stupid
Blue Balls

>Major
Harem
Public Use
Dick is Happiness
Body Morphing
Ghost Fucking
Dick's on her Mind
World Champion
Love

>Major Drawbacks
Rape
Reversal
>>
>>10724318
thanks for sharing.
>>
>>10732814
Minor:
Lock in Key
Overflowing
Innuendo
Prehensile
Paid
Shooting Blanks
All Lubed up

Minor Drawbacks:
Blue Balls
Return the Favor

Major Powers:
Emasculation
Fucked Straight
Dick-nosis
World Champion
Monstergirls
Harem Love

Major Drawbacks:
Captain Cock-block
>>
>>10736516
>>10737344

Really? You guys wanna get paid to fuck? You really want to be prostitutes that badly?

You don't think that info will get leaked eventually and you'll be known as a manwhore?
>>
>>10737395
Love as large as brontosaurus.
Passion like a bleeding walrus.
>>
>>10737395
I could just use dick-nosis to just make them forget that they gave me money, so that she just thinks it's just a free fuck
>>
>>10732814
Minor powers
>Lock in key, Overflowing, Huge, Shooting Blanks, Tasty, Anal
Minor drawbacks
>Blue balls
Major powers
>Emasculation, Bodymorphing, World champion, Shared euphoria, Cosplay, All you need is fuck, Dick happiness
Major drawbacks
>Captain Cock-block
I run around turning butter faces and uggos into hotties and wannabe traps into full-on sissies. Eventually I'll meet the nemesis, and she'll think I'm doing bad stuff, but the only people I'm working on are people who want it, so am I a dick, or is she a cunt?
>>
>>10732365
One of the big keys for descriptions, especially with a Cyoa, is that you don't want to use numbers. Saying that a girl has a forty inch waist is not helpful or sexy.

A good rule of thumb is to use size comparison (as big as a watermelon, or as big as a barrel).

Another good framework to describe how it impacts the person involved.
(A belly so big they can barely stand up).

If you're just looking for random examples, then:
-Comparing it to a pregnancy is a classic. Generally, you start with descriptions ranging from 'baby bump' to '9-months'. After that you have 'overdue', and then you start adding multiples 'overdue with twins, triplets, etc.'

-Food baby: describing it in terms of what the subject has eaten. Descriptions include 'stuffed', 'bloated', 'too full to move', or 'non-stop feasting'

-weight categories: if you don't want volume, you can always rely on weight. Describing how heavy a 'belly' is has the side benefit of outlining 'player' challenges. Use words like 'inconvenience', 'anchor' or 'heavy load' to show how much effort it takes to carry.
>>
>>10730157
>>10730713
Fuck.... the Smoking pipe and the shotgun made me cry...
>>
>>10732814
I always liked this one. Relatively simple but allows for many kinky ideas.

>>10732950
People care for Genie CYOA less nowadays. And most of those who do, do so because they're the ones who suggested an image.
>>
>>10737757
Sounds like someone is a wee little bitch
>>
>>10720961
>Mutant
>Goo
>No Offspring
>Sewers
>Urine and Feces (if a body I'm taking over can't actually provide enough on its own, then Sperm+Milk)
>No drawback
>Immortality

Become and immortal, body snatching goo monster, surviving off of the natural outputs of whatever body I take (or, at the least, slutting/raping my way to food), while still getting to live life. I can dig this, especially since it'll be near impossible to actually "kill me", thanks to being able to split myself apart and have multiple backups ready.
>>
>>
>>10739292
I love how Power-Magic effectively gives you Compel for sexual situations and a slower version of Form Revision.
>>
>>10732814
>Minor powers(5+2=7)
Lock in key
Inflation
Shooting Blanks
Tasty
Youth
Knot
Anal
>Minor drawbacks
Teeny Tiny
Blue Balls
>Major powers(6+1=7)
Dick-nosis
Scent
World Champion
Dick is happiness
Harem
Ruined
Emasculation
>Major drawbacks
Anal Only

>tfw got a dick that girls will love, but it's tiny and I can only orgasm from hoping my harem can pay attention enough to poke my butt
>>
File: 004[13].jpg (167KB, 699x933px) Image search: [Google]
004[13].jpg
167KB, 699x933px
>>10726467

Well Ive been holding off on saying my ideas but here it goes.

I actually had a idea floating around in my head for awhile that could possibly do multiplayer to some degree, although I probably will not have time to make it my self for a long time and even then would probably need to practice by making something else first.

The setting is flexible but It would would probably work best as some sort of extra dimensional school, sort of like the Rapture Academy CYOA, but different in that they would be more upfront about what they expect from you. Basically they have many wealthy sponsors (including otherworldly monsters/demons of course) who consider capturing and raping natural and integral part of the school experience, but they don't want the want to lose the sponsorship of those who want there daughters (and son's to I guess) to be safe from such treatment so they offer scholarships to people who are willing to be pray.

There would be limits on what could be done to you when you are caught and not everything you chose may happen every time you get caught by something. However you could choose for some things to be allowed or escalated if the hunter is willing to pay from a special allowance of points the school gives to some students (Which could also potentially be available to scholarship students).

There is a lot more to it than this, like a whole system for determining what items are available for use but essentialy if done right the end result could be that every time someone posts a build as a scholarship student they effectively create a mini cyoa for someone else in which they can see how far they can take there fantasy's with them given the limitations given.

My tentative title is Monster Baiter Academy, Because I actually had another idea first called Monster Baiter Frontier in which you lure sex monsters away from the regular citizens of a new colony set up on a newly discovered parallel world.
>>
>>10709002
CYOA is solid, but the intro could use a proofread; it's missing a bunch of commas and there are a few grammar problems. Then again, I might be the only one who gives a shit.
>>
>>10739591
>say she their's grammar mistakes
>doesnt point them out
Useless
>>
>>10739591
Yes but don't forget English is not everybody's native language. If you see mistakes, you'd probably better point them out than just bitch about it in an unconstructive manner...
>>
>>10739434
Yeah it would probably be a great idea. I hope you'll find enough motivation to flesh it out...
>>
>>10709002
I am absolutely uninterested in being a girl, have no sissy fetish but I notice I can easily treat it as "build your waifu" CYOA and so I will dastardly will.

>Vagina, fit, small, short, dog girl (2 points)
Petite dog girl but not completely childish, just funsized and fit.

>Athletic, here comes the money, easy beauty (-1 point)
Again, fit, good looking and with some simple stable income so we can live humbly but happily
>Delicious, skilled mouth, skilled body, full stop (-5)
Will make her great in bed and enjoy servicing me too while not being bothered by the times of the month
>Who wants to live forever (-8)
Let's share immortality and live happily EVER after.
>Nothing suspicious here (-9)
10% of world being dog girls - let's spread the cuteness around.

>Toxic waste (-8)
I'll be the one cooking, it's okay
>Always ready (-7)
Not really necessary but won't disturb much and can be even fun
>Xeno genitals (-6)
Somewhat prehensile (not extending, just moving and squeezing and milking freely) pussy
>Full body stimulation (-5)
She's already always ready so as long as she can handle it... will make it fun caressing her and giving her headpats, too!
>Barren (-4)
Having children isn't a horrible thing but since we'll be immortal, it may lead to us outliving our kids. That'd be sad. Also, no need for protection now.
>Lightweight (-3)
No more boozing for you!
>Divine judgement (-2)
She'll be a good girl! A good girl!

Still two points necessary, hmm
>Liquid Lunch (0 points)
Now she's not only good at milking it with her mouth and liking the taste. Now she also lives off it!

>Modern world/Your old life
My current life, that is.
>>
>>10739292
Furry World - Futuristic
Boon - Universal Taste
Power - Form Revision
>>
Here you go Tok.

25pts
Control Method
Telepathy 3
Slave Types
Reluctant 1
Pet (Dog) 1
Boons
Sensitivity 1
Libido 1
Rewrite Memory 1
Rewrite Personality 1
Normalise 1
Fuckable Nipples 1
Stretchy 1
Fuckable Uthera 1
Age Manipulation 1
Induce Fetish 1
Futanari 1
Immortality 2
Self-Hypnosis 1
Shared Senses 1
Hive-Mind 3
Charm 1
Drawback
Cosmic Alignment +2
Permenant Change +1
Sign of Infulence +1
Power of Chaos +3
Madness +1
Vampyrism +2
Unnatural Aura +1
Pacts
Pact of Comfyness + 3
>>
>>10721628
More hyper/multi pls. :v
>>
>>10741108
No, please no. At least not in images and merely optional in choices - that way everyone can have something but I'd rather not look at even more tastelessly disfigured characters consisting of genitalia/boobs with the rest of the creature attached as an afterthought.
>>
>>10725649
>>10725659
>>10725669
>>10725677
>>10725689
>>10725695
>>10725706

>Gender
Boy
>Body
Muscular (5) [45]
>Alterations
Gentle Puberty (1), Quick Learner (3), Bubble Butt (2), Easy Gains (1), Amazon (2), Impressive (2), Public Speaking (2), Creativity (3), Allure (3) [26]

>City
Urban (0)
>House
Big Apartment (2) [26 +3]
>Special Rooms
Music Room (2) [26 +1]
>Own Room
Electronics (1) [26 +0]

>Relationship Status
Single Mother (0)
>Personality Traits
Ambitious (1), Supportive (2), ~ara ara~ (3), Hardworking (2), Wise (1), Crank It Up [~ara ara~, Wise, Jacked] (3), Jacked (2) [15]
>Bonus
Adopted (1) [14]
Open-minded (2) [12]

>Chefs
Ivan (1) [11]

>Younger Siblings
Katarin (2) [9]
>Older Sibling
Daisy (3) [6]
Stella (3) [3]

>Friends
Teri (1) [2]
Sophia (2) [0]

And thus the earnest, swole young man and lewd gym mom was born. The key with this scenario is that I'm a beautiful and muscular young man who's also intelligent and creative, so literally everything is going my way. I'm smart enough to maintain good grades and healthy and fit, so there's no reason for this to not be great. Not only that but there's a ton of cute girls around me willing to engage in indecent things, including my reverse trap business sis and the lewd neighbor lady. I look a lot older than my actual age

My adoptive mom runs a gym, which inexplicably has a ton of lusty older ladies attending (maybe because of the spectacle of me working out there). Ivan is important because he ensures I have a good male role model and enough protein to sustain gains.

Might fuck my mom and sisters, definitely going to lewd neighbor lady.
>>
>>10742156
You've missed that you get one trait for each parent for free(excluding ara ara). Also you seem to have taken 1 point too many off when subtracting points for traits, so you should have 3 points left to spend.
>>
>>10737395
Also, it's not prostitution, you decide to have sex, and they feel like they should pay you for your trouble.
>>
>>10737613
I'm wanting to describe it in terms of how it impacts the person already, I just don't know how to make it seem appealing to the people that would want it.

I've never looked into weight gain fiction, I don't even know where to look -for- it, and my erotic lexicon completely lacks the tools to portray this satisfactorily.
>>
>>10737613
>>10742835

Here's what I've already got if the player chooses to invest body points in the belly section:

 Level 0 - Flat and taut, or maybe with just a hint of softness to remind onlookers you’re female. No real pooch yet, let alone actual flab. Great for showing off abs, less so for cuddles

 Level 1 - At this point, you’ve definitely got some padding on the midsection. It might be immaculately shaped feminine pooch, or a more natural muffin top. This is a natural place to stop for some, or for others just a stepping stone on to, heh, bigger and better things!

 Level 2 - You’ve definitely got a belly now! It could be taut and round, or soft and flabby, depending on how we choose to develop it. Either way, you’re pleasant to hug!

 Level 3 - Your belly now sticks far enough out that you might have difficulty wrapping your arms around it. The softer we make your belly, the more it’s likely to start developing rolls at this stage. We take pride in our work, though, and we’ll sculpt your body like bonsai. No matter how big you let yourself get, we’ll make sure you’re perfect!

 Level 4 - At this point, you’re almost more gut than person. You might find that other people want to cuddle against your bulk, and the smaller ones might even be tempted to use you as a mattress! You’re up there with the most dedicated gainers. Some might be jealous, and some might want to see just how big you can get!

Good, or should I stop?
>>
>>10741531
Look who's talking taste.
>>
>>10742871
As someone generally not that into bellies, those seem like decent descriptions.
>>
>>10742871
Just out of curiosity, what's the CYOA about?
>>
>>10742989
Oh, I'll stick with what I've got.

>>10743010
Oh, I'm doing a human livestock CYOA, and the player will have the option of gaining body points to invest as they please in a table. The table currently include chest, belly, ass, and hips/thighs.
>>
>>10743050
>Oh, I'm doing a human livestock CYOA
EDG, is that you?
>>
File: 1501180217055.jpg (401KB, 865x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501180217055.jpg
401KB, 865x1500px
>>10743050
Have you considered adding an option for dicks? I feel like that would fit well in a human livestock CYOA.
>>
>>10743050
Oh, EDG?
Can I punch a pig?
>>
>>10743086
Why must you shitters ruin everything with futa ?
>>
>>10743098
>>10743086
If it's the guy I think it is, futa's already in it.
>>
>>10743084
Dang, I've been spotted!

>>10743086
That's already in there, it just dosen't use the body shape table.

>>10743090
Depends on what you mean by that.
>>
>>10742912
>Look who's talking taste.
Yup, looking. Someone who has the better taste, clearly. All's fine.
>>
>>10743098
>How dare you like things I don't like!
t. (You)
>>
>>10707150
For sensitivity or libido can I reduce them to nothing.
>>
>>10743128
I can actually understand anon. It's not just a matter of "dislike what you like" it's just that since a few years, futa (and to lesser degree - trap/sissy) fans try to inject their fetish into literally everything. While initially I didn't care myself, now I just find it dull and annoying and often bringing down works which otherwise would be fine, especially when I see how /d/ is today in comparison to how it was even 10 years ago.
To try to put things into perspective - you know how furries are hated not because of the art itself but because of community and trying to turn everything into variation on their kink, take over everything and turn it into their very brand of pretentious crap? That's how futa/sissy anons start to seem nowadays on the board so I really am not surprised people start to have enough of this.
>>
>>10743114
>Depends on what you mean by that.
Like, say I'm a alpha taurus, and that bitch tries to steal my food. Can I go back to eating after I smack her down, or am I going to need to pick her up and use her as a club to fend off the angry farm hand?
>>
>>10743669
They've got hot shots and tranqualizer darts.

The proper response is to push her to the ground and dick her into her place. Then take her food.
>>
>>10743724
Oh, so a shield is better than a club, and it's a game of causing as much collateral damage before they take me down.

>The proper response is to push her to the ground and dick her into her place. Then take her food.
But that doesn't get me off. Don't you want to get off? With me?
>>
>>10743836
I've got the feeling that you're not the kind of individual they'd put through the Alpha regimen in the first place, at least, not without extensive docility training. They need to be able to control what they create...
>>
>>10743836
I'm imagining this scene, but with a cow girl and a pig girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtkR3Oni1rY
>>
>>10725649
>Sees something of this quality get posted.
>WhydoIevenbother.mp3
>>
>>10743930
I thought that was the butter scene. I missed, and now I can't find the butter scene.
>>
>>10732814
>Innuendo
>Lock in Key
>Shooting blanks
>Tasty
>All lubed up
>Always clean
>Youth
>Paid
Didn't Innuendo use to say something like a tomboy would offer to take a shower with you or something? Cause girls have done both of the things described in the description to me and I knew they were just messing with me.
>Teeny tiny
>Blue balls
>Fucked stupid
Teeny tiny won't be a problem with Lock in key and Blue balls will never be a real problem.
>Harem
>Love
>Bodymorphing
>Dick is happiness
>Dick-nosis
Love and harem are practically all I need in life. But it's nice to keep the girls happy and give them an unbelivably thick hourglass figure. Dicknosis is mostly how I'll be making them fall in love with me. I'm not that great on my own without it.
>>
>>10743903
Docility training is what caused this problem, sir.
I'm a fetishistic contrarian. Domination makes me want to rebel, and freedom makes me crave bondage.
>>
>>10744078
If it's any consolation, the author didn't let you have an identical twin, thus turning all that quality into garbage.
>>
>>10743114
Holy shit you are alive! After you finish the human livestock CYOA do you plan on keep going? Because i remember certain unfinished CYOA about parasitic suit magic girls that sounded pretty neat.
>>
>>10744452
On top of a novella i've been neglecting, I've got three CYOA's I'm working on:

Parasite Suit Magical Girls
Lewd Dune
Reworking my Exalted DLC for Slut Life.
>>
>>10744300
Kek
>>
>>10744520
Nice, It is good to have you back. I missed your amazing works.
>>
>>10744520
any ETAs?
>>
>>10744682
Given my work rate? Sometime in the next geological era, maybe.
>>
>>10744520
>Lewd Dune
Option to fuck Shai-hulud (may his passing cleanse the world) necessary
>>
>>10744921
The way it's turning out, it's leaning a little more toward Jupiter Rising and sufficiently advanced technology than Dune ever got.
>>
>>10743114
>EDG
Recently Tok said you were doing collaboration together, but then you left one day. Are you going to finish it?
>>
>>10744300
Did you miss the option that's getting a twin?
>>
>>10745187
Do what you want, even Frank's successors took a shit on his corpse
>>
>>10745540
Similar, but fraternal. I don't want to be mismatched. Throws everything off.
>>
>>10745408
Not EDG, but he already mentioned the project in >>10744520 (the first of the three items).
>>
>>10745408
I took some time off, yeah. Given Tok's recent behavior, though, I don't know if a collaboration is possible.
>>
>>10745651
Yeah, that opposite gender thing should have been at the bottom of the twin description as an optional upgrade.
>>
>>10745755
Can't wait for tok to bounce back in 2 months and be like "hey guys feed my ego big new project YUGE project support me on patreon only $20 trust me this is good"
>>
File: 59152552_p3.jpg (2MB, 1084x1500px) Image search: [Google]
59152552_p3.jpg
2MB, 1084x1500px
>>10709002
>Equipment: Vagina
If I'm gonna be a girl, I want to go all the way, right?

>Body Type: Curvy
Need some nice hips and a good grabable ass~

>Breasts: Average

>Height: Average

>Species: Succubus

>Reception: Accepting

>Boons
Smooth Talker
Loaded (-2)
Easy Beauty
Perfect Style
Delicious
Skilled Mouth
Skilled Body
Full Stop
Easy Pregnancy
Stretchy
Perfect Fit
Lubrication
STD Immunity
Lust Aura (Free)
Flexible
Free Pass (-2)
Switcheroo

>Banes
Liquid Lunch (2)
Always Ready
Sex Addict (Free)
The Town Bicycle (2)
Fun in Public
Full body stimulation
Heat
East
Lightweight
Underwhere? (2)
Showoff
Inconceivable (2)

>Location
Future - Post-scarcity utopia
>>
>>10744300
>>10745651

Oh Pallas you strange weirdo. You made any progress on your Twin CYOA?
>>
>>10746018
Not Pallas.
There's a Twin CYOA incoming?
Delicious matching sets?
>>
File: Identical Twin CYOA v1-6.png (596KB, 800x2190px) Image search: [Google]
Identical Twin CYOA v1-6.png
596KB, 800x2190px
>>10746060
>There's a Twin CYOA incoming?
Correct. Pallas is remaking pic related, an old CYOA of theirs.
>>
>>10746339
Coolio.
>>
>>10709002
Junk- Herm
Body- Fit
Tits- Big
Height- Average
Species- Succubus
Reception- Normal?

Banes: Sex Addict (Succubus)
Liquid Lunch
Xeno Genitals (4 breasts, vaginal feelers, vaginal tongue)
Underwhere?
Showoff
Messy
Inconceivable
Heat
Fun in Public
Balloon
Always Ready
Barren

Boons: Lust Aura (Succubus)
Delicious
Skilled Mouth & Body
Stretchy
Lubrication
More Holes
STD Immunity
Flexible
Free Pass
Easy Beauty
Harem Master
Oviposition
Lactation
Smooth Talker
Here Comes The Money!
Aphrodisiac (probably redundant with Lust Aura but it'll be more fun this way)

INTERSEX TURBO-SLUT
INTERSEX TURBO-SLUT
BIOLOGICAL FUCKING MACHINE
>>
>>10743286
I think you can only change it between its natural state and extremely high
>>
>>10746760
But, but, sadly can't get the multiple arms.
Otherwise awesome build there, well put together.
>>
>>10747064
Would love multiple arms, for sure.
I'll have to hope they're available as bio-grafts or cybernetics in the space future, or maybe swap out to Fantasy, take another Bane and learn magic.
>>
>>10707604
This is an important question.
>>
>>10707604
>>10747646
Wouldn't the body have the magical powers, but none of the knowledge required to actually use them?
>>
>>10747214
Same, I'm also going space future, hope I can get multiple arms for sure. Do I know you?
>>
>>10709002

Eq: Futa internall balls
Body: Skinny
Breasts: Small
Height: Tiny
Spiece: Catgirl +2
ReceptionL Accepting
Boons:
Intelligent -1
Smooth talker -1
Loaded (Monthly salary) -2
Harem master -1
Lactation -1
Stretchy -1
Weredick -1
Switcheroo -1
Banes:
Full Body stimulation +1
Barren +1
Baloon +1
Inconceivable +2
Ball baloons +1
Messy +1
Reincarnation: Fantasy
>>
>>10744520
Is that the order you're working on them?
>>
>>10719343
Instant Transform -20
Acceptance -20
Average girl look -20
Flat Breasts -20
Cute butt -20
Childlike hips -10
Yuri Route -30
Curiously lewd -10
Age Regression 0
Pefect :D
>>
>>10750701
No. Just the order I wrote them down. I think I'm gonna tackle Lewd Dune next, but really, it's whatever I'm inspired to do.
>>
>>10750770
You ever go on the discord?
>>
>>10748886
I'm not sure, but what I was really planning to do was temporarily strip her of power, then use conditioned slave to make her completely obedient before returning her to her original body.
>>
>>10750802
I've looked around there. Why do you ask?
>>
>>10751553
Would be fun to chat some time.
>>
>>10751582
I'm not much of a chatty type. What I would use the discord for is to ask for opinions on writing approaches, but from what I've seen, most of the authors there aren't too fond of the genre of CYOA I tend to make.
>>
>>10751693
There are those that are, not many but there are some.
>>
>>10744520
Apart from actually exalting, and pictures I guess, I can't think of anything that's actually missing from your Exalted DLC. How are you planning on reworking it?
>>
>>10752403
Approaching the fluff from a completely different angle, and fixing the whole source debacle. I'm actually quite disappointed with how the DLC turned out in the end.
>>
>>10752446
Oh, that's a shame. I always quite liked it.
>>
>>10753007
Well, I'll keep the shape the same. The main thing i'll be changing is the WHY. Some random spell gets cast on you? It worked, but it's unsatisfying from a narrative standpoint.

I think I want the Division of Serenity to get involved and decide to turnyou into what the game turns you into. Or maybe the PC is a type of low-tier exalt? I dunno, but I don't like how it stands...
>>
>>10707084
Athletic Body
Big Breasts
Child Bearing Hips
Large Ass

>Bachelors
Julia Roc

>Perks
Allure
Well Lubricated
Elegance
Sexually Gifted
Ara Ara~
Ojou-sama

I can't wait. It's delicious.
>>
>>10720961
Haven't done this one in a while.
>Magic Origin
No real drawbacks besides "you have to not die".
>Goo body
Bodysnatch people, and tentacle rape them from the insides. Nice.
>No Offspring
I basically have free, less detectable Parasites, so it isn't a big deal.
>School
I'm subtle enough to infiltrate the student body easily, and can spread out my magic use through multiple bodies.
>Sperm and Milk
Goo's possession makes this easy; just gotta have my bodies hook up with each other often enough to survive.
>Rival
Can they beat an entire magical school? No? Well, then, that's two more perks for me as soon as I find them.
Also, the Telepathy should help a lot with coordination between selves.

>Elder Knowledge
Not sure how it'd help in particular, but it'd definitely be good for learning magic.
>Eternal Mate
Literally the only thing I can buy that doesn't get overwritten later.

So yeah, it's just a hop, skip, and jump until I'm a veritable god of magic, holding orgies between my bodies and delving deeper into the secrets of the universe. I might take over the world eventually; depends on how bored I get.
>>
>>10750928
Would keeping her virginity and using alter memories and personality to transform her into a sub who can't think for herself and only follow orders... could she still use her powers when commanded to?
>>
>>10709002
>>10709031
>>10709017

>Dick and vag (internal balls)
>Curvy
>Gig
>Short
>Succubus
>Out in the rain

I'm gonna take banes first since they're usually the ones I go overboard on, and it's easier to calculate points this way.
>Easily embarrassed (1)
>Liquid lunch (3)
>Always ready (4)
>Sex addict (5)
>Ball balloons (6)
>Town bicycle (8)
>Fun in public (9)
>Basic bitch (10)
>Mega bimbo (12)
>Full body stimulation (13)
>Heat (14)
>Latex collar (15)
>Super fertile (17)
>Easy (18)
>Gullible (19)
>Under where? (21)
>Showoff (22)
>Balloon (23)
>Messy (24)
>Inconceivable (26)
>Parasite (27)
>Lapse in concentration (28)

Now for boons:
>Razor sharp (26)
>Beautiful voice (25)
>Smooth talker (24)
>So much money (21)
>Easy beauty (20)
>Good hair day (19)
>Perfect style (18)
>Harem master (17)
>Delicious (16)
>Skilled mouth (15)
>Skilled body (14)
>Addictive cum (13)
>Aphrodisiac (12)
>Full stop (11)
>Easy prego (10)
>Motherly (9)
>Perfect fit (8)
>Lubrication (7)
>STD immunity (6)
>Lust Aura (5)
>Who wants to live forever? (3) (replenished through sex)
>Gift (0) Mega bimbo and Broodmother
So I'm basically a succubus who is not only extremely pregnant and slutty, but can also make anyone extremely pregnant and slutty.

Nice.
>>
>>10757082
Almost forgot:

>>
>>10739845
>>10739947
I typically wait to see if the person in question even cares to know what the mistakes are before writing up a big thing about it, but I guess it does come off as aimless.
>>
>>10709031

For the most part I find these drawbacks interesting but what is the point of having a Drawback that makes you blind for +1 point when you can get +2 points for being colorblind with less than 20/20 vision. Similarly the drawback that makes you mute being worth the same as just not being able to talk loudly. If you make another version you may want to edit these parts, maybe remove the line that makes it so you can't take both or just have the blindness and mute drawbacks include the value of any similar but less limiting drawbacks.
>>
I've been messing around with ideas for some sort of monstergirl breeder thing. Basically, thinking of that old Monster Rancher game, and monstergirls, where you'd mate them with each other and have some underlying genetics determine the outcome.

I'm not sure if a CYOA is the place to put this system or what, but I like the thought of tinkering with it.
>>
File: Wish.png (268KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Wish.png
268KB, 1200x1800px
>>
We're quite close to bump limit. Should I make a new thread?
>>
>>10758975
New threads are made _after_ reaching the bump limit, not before.
>>
File: DFG9Ku5VwAAErSw.jpg (144KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
DFG9Ku5VwAAErSw.jpg
144KB, 1228x868px
>>10758961
>Worldly change
Demon now live on earth. But it turns out almost all of "male" demons are futas. but they can choose to hide their dicks, making them no different from the females.
>new body
I'm now one of the futa demons. I look something like pic related.
>Money
>Power
I can make copies of myself. I can pleasure several people at the same time, one person with several bodies of even pleasure myself. They will all still be 'me' and non of the memories or experiences that we have had are ever lost.
>>
>>10759173
>Worldly change
Turns out humanity has become so evil barrier between the Abyss where demons come from and the human world can no longer tell the difference between the two, allowing demons to pass between freely. Some people despair at this, others take up the name of god and terrorize the demons, but for most, this doesn't affect the day-to-day by much, except that you might see a demon doing grocery shopping or working in a library.

All demons have black sclera, which they can't hide, regardless of any powers they might have. They seem to basically be (mostly) human in shape (Besides odd skin/hair color, horns, or other weird features.) and in personality, running the gammut of being good and evil. Most lean towards being selfish, though.
>New body
Turns out, when the barrier broke down, those with demonic blood expressed their traits very hard as the miasma of the Abyss seeped into the real world. Some people were happy with their new forms, others freaked out, but for the most part, you'll get a couple of lustful stares from most, and possibly persecuted by certain religious groups if you travel to the wrong side of town.
>Money
Being in the right place when you expressed your demonic heritage, a 'producer' has offered you a modeling job. This job is enough to pay the bills by itself, but if you're willing to be recorded being fucked/fucking, you'll become quickly famous and make money hand over fist.
>Power
Your copies are very much tied to one another. If one body exercises and one rests, both will become fatigued after a while. If both exercise, then the fatigue is even faster. Only a small percentage is actually transferred over, but it is there, so better keep in shape!

In addition to transmitting fatigue, it also transmits any other sensations. Pleasure, pain, etc. In order to pull a copy back into you, you must touch it -- Meaning that someone could kidnap your body and use it as a voodoo doll for the rest of you and your copies.
>>
>start on a CYOA
>excited, working hard, having fun

>lose all interest the next day
Every time. It happens every time.
God. Fucking. Damnit.
>>
>>10759375
I have more issues with my autism waking up like the setup not being correctly tied or the system being unbalanced, I always end up doing nothing and fapping to other people work...
>>
>>10759375
I feel you. I did the same for the CYOA I'm doing right now.
I did the frame work in one day, got bored, didn't do anything for like a month, got inspiration again, did everything to the point where I only need to write, and then got bored again.

I need help.
>>
>>10759375
>start on a CYOA
>excited, working hard, having fun

>Life decides to ROFL stomp you, and you're too physically exhausted from trying to keep a roof over you head to think straight.

Fuck it. I'll do it anyways.
>>
File: Magic of Incarnum.png (481KB, 676x908px) Image search: [Google]
Magic of Incarnum.png
481KB, 676x908px
>>10759173
I got 6 points since I wrote >>10759295. Let's go!
>New Body
Draw me a girl but I'm actually a guy! A cute girl(male) kitsune of four feet in height! White hair, white ears, and a white tail with pale smooth skin. Soft blue eyes, too! And nice teeth with small fangs.

>Wordly change.
Over the next thirty years, we're going Shadowrun! Or something similar. Cyberpunk, elves, dragon, magic, and Mega Corporations all in one, big setting!

>Power/Magic
The Soulmeld! The Magic of Incarnum! The ability to shape magical constructs on one's body! I may be small, but I'll be deadly, too! Pic related for those who've never heard of it!

>Immortality
Because I do want to enjoy things at my pace, which is really slow!

Let's do this!
>>
>>10759410
>fapping to CYOA's
Wait what
>>
File: 1467272363976.jpg (734KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1467272363976.jpg
734KB, 1500x1125px
>>10759461

Dunno what splatbook that is, but...

"You mean the Force!?"
"No. Da Schwartz!"
"Oooooh."
>>
>>10759503
Not that anon, but...
You... don't?
What?
>>
>>10759538
No I don't. Might be I feel like most lack quality. They're ugly or use bad art.
Or they're not catered to me. I'm not a sub or transsexual and that's what most is about.
The best I can do is use those CYOA's to build a sub for me to have fun with. But they're never good enough.
>>
>>10759589
>implying you need to be a tranny to enjoy imaginary demonic intersex turbosluts

You's just a dim stiff, m8
Vanilla, like.
>>
>>10759589
>Not enjoying eldritch non-euclidean hyperfucking
your dick is broken
>>
>>10759589
then why are you here?
>>
>>10745755
>>10745843
TokHaar here, so none of you finished The End?
>>
New thread is up: >>10759763
>>
>>10759713
If we finish The End, do you have to credit all the artists who made the pictures you used, or are they just going to hunt you down for being some pussy disrespecting their work? Because I'd watch that.
>>
File: Salt Mines.png (295KB, 541x475px) Image search: [Google]
Salt Mines.png
295KB, 541x475px
>>10759813
Ahh, I see you choose "Work in the Salt Mines".
>>
>>10759898
No, I just think watching a bunch of angry artists tearing apart someone /d/ enough to enjoy that would be worth watching.
>>
>>10759813
Are you reddit or something
>>
Ok, lets turn >>10707084 around, who from the 7 would you pick?

Curvy
Large
Child Bearing
Huge
Lucy Krause

>Perks
Lactation, Submissive,
Harem x2 (so the Queen can pick the one)
Amazing Cleaner, Slave

>1/6
Athletic
Big
Wide
Average

Allure, Dominant, Sexually Gifted, Rape Bait

>2/6
Skinny
Small x3

Submissive, Allure, Well Lubricated, Sensitive Body, Sexually Gifted, Rape Bait

>3/6
Curvy
Big
Wide
Large

Allure, Dominant, Elegance, Sexually Gifted, Job, Ara Ara

>4/6
Plump
Huge
Child Bearing
Huge

Lactation, Submissive, Kitchen Mistress, Heightened Fertility, Slave

>5/6
Skinny
Average x3

Kitchen Mistress, Well Lubricated, Amazing Cleaner, Sexually Gifted, Job

>6/6
Loli
Small x3

Kemonomimi, Dominant, Sensitive Body
>>
>>10758263
Good luck!
>>
>>10759949
What?
>>
>>10759686
Because i love the genre. The choices. Freedom.
I come here hoping one day something will hit the spot. It hasn't happened yet.
>>
File: 1474740060607.png (542KB, 1146x940px) Image search: [Google]
1474740060607.png
542KB, 1146x940px
>>10760357
>>
>>10759589
So, it's less of a "Wait, what?" and more of a, "Plebs," kind of thing?
>>
File: 1477970680467.png (578KB, 1822x940px) Image search: [Google]
1477970680467.png
578KB, 1822x940px
>>10726575
It was just a passing suggestion, not a demand. Chill out you autist. I don't need this as much as you do, clearly.

>>10760434
You've posted an older, incomplete version.
>>
>>10726575
Oh yaaa, eh?

>>10760767
Maybe you could make a CYOA where the player is a sub for whatever self insert entity you choose to represent you, the author.
I'm not much of a sub, so it's not really something that interests me, but I know for a fact that there are vocal build posters that would be happy to go for it.
>>
>>10760767
I'd say that #4 is just something you could do with #1, and #5 something you could do with #2.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.