[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General: Fuck my waifu edition! Previous Thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 122

File: 1500875822571.jpg (16KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
1500875822571.jpg
16KB, 200x275px
/ntr/ - Netorare General: Fuck my waifu edition!

Previous Thread: >>10553809

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

>And remember, no matter what, she'll ALWAYS love you
>>
Nice. Thank you anon.
>>
Lets do a thing.

Anons,

What was the best RP you've ever had here? Who was the waifu involved, what did you do to the cuck / what did the bull do to you (and your waifu), did you RP with that other anon(s) again?
>>
>>10655696
It needed to be done, after the display a couple of days back. Still, sorry for being a little tardy, newest of newfags and the lack of topic confused me.

>>10655716
I had a nice one with Sendai that started here and moved to discord since I chickened out, but exclusively on here I had a lot of fun being cucked by Zuikaku.
>>
Lynanon are you here?
If you see this just add me on rabb.it too. I'm sure you remember my nickname. But I'll still be around here too.
>>
>>10655607
You forgot the "damnit" at the end, anon! YOU'RE DISRESPECTING MUH LERGASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(jk I'm actually really happy, thanks)
>>
>>10656860
Don't mention it man, I think you earned it after that performance.
>>
File: 1500597721920.jpg (183KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
1500597721920.jpg
183KB, 600x928px
>>10657062
Hehe thanks.
Honestly when I came here I barely even wanted to RP, I just really wanted to shitpost. Memes save lives, everyone. (Mako-chan is still my waifu tho)
>>
File: 1493283914700.jpg (927KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1493283914700.jpg
927KB, 800x1131px
>>10655607
>>
File: 1497650402465.jpg (26KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497650402465.jpg
26KB, 541x540px
Quick reminder you all are pathetic losers, get help or just kys
>>
>>10658732
Did you seriously think you could claim the King of Knights, Master of Saber?
>>
>>10658950
There's no need for me to think I could, because I already have. Saber....Artoria....is my Servant.
>>
>>10659088
A service doesn't equate to her being yours. She merely fights for you, bound by a simple pact, one that could be broken by her at any time given she found a new master.

Tell me, how well would you say you've bonded, since her summon?
>>
File: 1492431521225.jpg (196KB, 716x985px) Image search: [Google]
1492431521225.jpg
196KB, 716x985px
>>10659191
We....we've bonded just fine, thanks for asking!
>He pulls his sleeve over a rune etched on his hand.
And she'd say the same thing if you asked her. How do you know so much about this, anyway? About u-us?
>>
>>10659292
Because, we're enemies. I am a Master too.
>The man pulls off the leather glove covering his right hand, and one it, three interwoven crimson patterns adorn the back of his palm.
It's common to learn of the other masters, but to find the one who summoned from the most powerful class was so weak, that was a shame.

Tell me. do you feel anything more for Saber beyond her being your knight? Does she feel anything more for you?
>>
>>10659419
>The boy's face turns red as the man's forwardness leaves him dumb. He takes an unconscious step back and looks about him, feeling for Saber and fervently hoping for her presence.
Wha....? Why would....that's none of your business! She....
>He thinks of the moments they've shared, falling just short of their first kiss every time, but the need, the tension, the anticipation are all there.
Please, just leave us alone, go fight over your Grail somewhere else.
>>
>>10659613
Fight elsewhere? But to attain the grail is why I came. You'd not accept my challenge, you'd not fight for the grail? Unless...
>The man pulled his freshly ungloved hand to his chin, and his lips curled at their corners. Smiling at the boy, his eyes narrowed.
You never intended to fight for the grail, did you? You purposefully summoned a servant not to fight for you, but to try for a lovely girl to call you master... tell me I'm wrong.
>His head tilted forward, the gaze becoming ever more threatening. Traces of mana could be sensed in the other master, but they were just that, traces. Not befitting for one who's hosting a servant.
>>
File: 1474332924458.jpg (107KB, 850x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1474332924458.jpg
107KB, 850x1046px
>>10659786
>It dawns on the boy that the rival master may not have come alone, and his apprehension leaves his pulse racing uncontrollably. He is no fighter, being about as slender as Saber, and if the man in front of him should resort to force, he would need his lady knight to be here. To protect him.
I....
I'm in love with Saber. With Artoria. I don't want to see her get hurt, much less fight others to the death. She is the most beautiful creature in the world, and I-I want her to call me "Master."
>>
>>10659991
I see. Tell me; isn't the title of master something that only belongs to one that is worthy to hold it? I see before me not a master, no, more rather a pest. Isn't that right... Berserker?
>From behind the boy came a low, animalistic drone that increased in volume and intensity as it went on. The man's servant had materialised right behind him in a haze of madness. However, it did not attack, despite it being ravenous and champing at the bit.
Here you stand, defenseless, in front of a rival master and flanked by his servant. Not even your Saber is here to protect you, so let me propose an alliance of sorts. Consider this kindness before you try and call her here. It would not end well for you.
>>
File: 1493045145576.jpg (146KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493045145576.jpg
146KB, 850x850px
>>10660120
>Gripped by fear, the boy is unable to so much as look over his shoulder to look at the thing behind him, to say nothing of turning to confront it. Memories of Saber trying to explain how "weak" she is due to a lack of "mana" flash across his mind. He starts to doubt that even Saber could save him now.
A-a-alliance....? W-what....what do you mean, an alliance?
>>
>>10660255
You will order Saber here, and using your command sigil, will have her follow a very simple command. That is my term in this alliance.
>The Berserker grabbed the boy's neck with its large hand. Finger tips resting on the front of his throat, squeezing down hard, enough to illicit a choke or two from him.
As for you side of this bargain, you'll live past this night. Beyond that, we'll ignore your part in this war, and focus on the other masters. A cease fire, if you will, until the end, where you will hopefully be a more worthy master and opponent.
>>
File: 1473750459121.jpg (157KB, 850x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1473750459121.jpg
157KB, 850x1249px
>>10660419
>The boy's own hands grasp at the immense fist squeezing around his neck, trying desperately to spit out his defiance.
N-nn....no....ne-nev....
>But his words are quickly choked off and his struggles slowly snuffed out, until the threat of blacking out compels him to act. Filled with cowardly shame, he nods, hoping it's enough to get the creature to stop.
>>
>>10660536
Release him, Berserker.
>Despite his master's commands, the beast keeps his palm tightly clenched around the boy's throat.
I said release him.
>Reluctantly, his the grip is released, and the sudden return of air in the boy's system leaves him choking for a few minutes.
All I ask is one of your command spells to be used for my designs. I could ask for much more, including your life. Without her master, Saber would have to seek a new one, and your seals would probably go to the man who killed you, making your Saber... mine?

So, what'll it be?
>>
File: 1485089724932.jpg (395KB, 662x935px) Image search: [Google]
1485089724932.jpg
395KB, 662x935px
>>10660827
>The boy falls to his hands and knees, his limbs too weak to support him as he coughs violently at the ground. The thought of losing Saber makes him want to throw up, and he nearly does so as he gags at what he is about to do.
What....gahk!....what do you want me to command Saber to do?
>He shivers at the unpleasant prospect of giving in, but if dying meant handing complete control of Saber over to this man.... He has to endure it all. He has to.
>>
>>10660973
You'll find out once you call her here, then we can-
>As the man spoke, the door suddenly creaked open. Beyond it stood a gorgeous blonde girl, wearing more casual and traditional attire. That soon changed, and she donned her battle armour at the mere sight of the enemy servant.

"Master! Are you okay?"
>She asked cautiously, stanced, ready for a fight. Staring down the enemy servant, she was confused when the madden beast didn't lash out, and so turned her gaze to the rival master, who stood authoritively in front of her own.
"Leave my master alone, or you'll force my hand and sword with it."

Now boy.
>The man ignored her talk and looked down at her master instead. Berserker grabbed a tuft of the boy's hair, forcing his gaze to meet his masters.
Use your command seal, make her kneel down, with her mouth open.
>>
>>10660973
//I'm assuming you still want me to play Saber, no? If you want, you can play her role too, and we can share it, providing a few actions here and there. That might be best, lest I have too much fun for myself.
>>
File: 1473315091277.png (583KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473315091277.png
583KB, 700x1000px
>>10661154
>The boy's shoulders shake violently as he tries to face his loyal servant, the one who, at first sight of his peril, readied herself for combat in the face of a formidable opponent. Upon hearing of his adversary's demand, his first instinct is to reject it, to renege on what was promised in exchange for his life. Nonetheless, emotionally or logically, the only way to preserve the both of them is to let the man have his way, at least for now.
N-no, don't!
>He shouts as Saber makes to lunge at Berserker.
Don't do it, Saber. You have....you have to do as he says.
>His face falls as shame overwhelms him. He has always wanted to kiss that mouth.
Saber, get....get down on your knees i-in front of him. Open....open your mouth.

>>10661176
//Sure, whatever we need to keep the flow going, but yes, I'd like you to keep playing Saber
>>
>>10661391
>The boy's hand glowed crimson, and shone beautiful as the command went through. Within moments, Saber's lunge had stopped, and she was out of armour. Instead, back in her traditional clothes, she knelt down and faced the rival master.
Good boy. I'm glad I didn't have to take those seals from you in a more painful fashion.
>Walking towards the swordhand, whose head was now belt-buckle height, he ordered Berserker to dematerialise, knowing the boy has no more reason or way to retaliate. Reaching forward, he grabbed Saber's jaw in his palm, fingers digging into her soft tender cheeks gently, her lips pouting.

"M-Master... why... would you subject your knight to such... disgrace..."
>Stammering her words as her face was manhandled slightly, her eyes fixed from her master to the man now treating her like a doll. The King of Knights, brought to her knees, without even a single blow exchange. Defeated so easily, at the hand of someone who didn't even lift a finger. Was there a worst insult? She shivered, body cringing against the man's touch, and despite the fury she felt, she was powerful to resist the command given.
"What do you want? You deface my chivalry, and bring me to my knees, and for what? If you seek the grail, slay me now, and be done with it."

No.
>The man spoke defiantly, and leashed his stiffening cock from his pants. It was an unsightly thing, unyielding and large, such was made clear by the girl's widening eyes, and widened still jaw as she realised what he planned.
You talk a lot for one who was defeated so easily. Allow me to silence you.
>With that, he thrust forward as if his cock were a lance to skewer her. Her lips pried ajar, even her mouth which had be forced to hang open wasn't enough for the girth. Her eyes closed, and she shivered in disgust, yet she was compelled to accommodate it, and suckled gently.
>>
File: 1489994717475.jpg (379KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489994717475.jpg
379KB, 700x700px
>>10661642
>By now the boy had climbed to his feet, his body still weak from having nearly been asphyxiated by the colossal servant unleashed by his rival. Despite all the warnings from Saber, his own confidence that staying out of the way would keep them safe, he had been caught off-guard so badly by his opponent that he'd lost before he could make his first move. He could only imagine the humiliation his servant must be feeling, as her own master had commanded her to give in to another Grail seeker, a man whom she would sooner eliminate than do as she was-- servicing him in her mouth, hollowing her cheeks as a cock far more prodigious than the boy's pushed into her throat. Worse, judging by her senses, her master continued to stand rooted, unable to do more than stare, his face contorted in despair as he came to the realization of what he'd done.
What....what have I done?
>He turned his hand over and looked at the smaller, deprecated sigil. He'd ordered his own beloved Saber to kneel before an enemy, and give him oral pleasure as a lover-- or a comfort woman-- would.
>>
>>10661898
>The poor girl, forced to be defiled in such a way, a way she'd never before experience in even her past life was sickening. Her brow dug into her face, angrily staring up at the man who'd reduced her to such a sorry state. Unbefitting as a king, unbefitting as a knight, and even as a girl, what she was at her core, this was a great shame. Eyes watering ever so slightly, partly due to the pain of her glossy lips being so heavily beset, and in part due to the disgrace of it all, they streamed down her cheeks and onto the floor. All she could do was grunt, and every so often throw a glance at her master in concern. Despite it being his hand that put her here, she did not blame him, and if nothing else, worried for him even still.

You've done what's right. Kept your place in the war. You entered it knowing conflict would arise. You're lucky I did not have you fight my Berserker. In such a state, you would have lost.
>Reaching down with both hands, the man grabbed the girl's golden flowing hair, the bangs that hung at each side of her face, and tugged gently. It cruxed an inch or two more into her resistant mouth. Her tongue softly lapped at the bottom of the shaft as it nested in the bed of it, and she blew the large cock to the best of her ability. The tip reached the back of her mouth, and curved down into her neck ever so slowly, painfully. She gagged, and spluttered, but it was in vain against the huge chunk of meat that filled her chamber. Helpless, she struggled weakly as it curved into her throat.
Tell me boy. You two are clearly somewhat of an item at this stage. Have you ever done such things with her? Or, was she still pure and virgin before tonight?
>>
File: 1483756730512.jpg (431KB, 1280x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1483756730512.jpg
431KB, 1280x1754px
>>10662070
>His hands, balled into trembling fists, expressed the rage where his censured voice could not. By his own command did he subject Saber to the man's perverse whims, and only now, as the mythical beauty's violator treated her to various indignities, including burying her nose into the musk of his crotch, did he consider the gravity of the situation. The boy, incredulous at the idea that another man had beaten him to experiencing Saber's mouth, relishing the pleasures of lips as full and delicate as hers, feeling the power, the glory of subjugating a figure of her ilk. Doing for the man what the boy had only dreamed of.
N-never....
>The boy's voice was weak, trembling along with his limbs.
We've never....done anything....like th-that before.
>The words "blowjob," "fellatio," "cocksucking" floated around in his head, but he could enunciate none of them, not when Saber was already livid with disgrace.
>>
>>10662324
>If looks could kill, the man would be dead at the hand of the gaze Saber gave him. Deep into his soul her deep forest eyes pierced, and yet he remained unwavered in fucking her face. In fact, nothing could really stop him or make him regret, not feeling the heaven feel of the Artoria Pendragon's mouth. She stuck out her lips in a pout, as if to kiss the base of his waist, and her tongue wiggled back and forth under the tight press of the cock buried in her throat. The tip which widened her tight vocal box as it defiled the bed of her mouth, slathering it in precum, drenching the walls in a thick coat that would stick for a while.
"This is... for my master... by the disgrace I feel, I shall have you head, Berserker's master!"
>She thought to herself, as she clamped her eyes tight shut, and let the man thrust animalistically. Each railing leaving a mark, sensation that worked through her body. It was so terrible, being made such a whore in front of the man who'd shared quite a special bond with her... so why... why did it feel good? Why did her core feel hot? Why did her heart pump? She cast the questions and unease that followed aside.

See her, boy? Working so hard under your command. Bobbing her head, swirling her tongue, sucking it all down. Yet...
>Grim smile covering his visage, the man turned to the boy, chuckled softly, and spoke.
I recall you only ordered and forced her to kneel and open her mouth. Nothing more, so why does she lap away at me like a hungry mutt?
>>
File: 1489064163120.jpg (130KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
1489064163120.jpg
130KB, 1280x698px
>>10662548
>So absorbed in her labor that Saber, while her master's own mouth hung slack at the horrifying implications, continued to suckle on the rival master's cock. Her mouth, seldom used for this purpose, soon grew weary from the demands made by his unrelenting cock, and by instinct she brought her hands to bear. This thick, veiny, throbbing, musky, dripping shaft that was rippling like a flexing bicep between her lips; she couldn't let him get the best of her again! She had to subdue him, show him a way in which she was superior, make him burst in her mouth the way she'd heard men do....
S-Saber....?
>The boy's stomach turned once more as he watched his servant fellate his rival, oblivious to his attempts to draw her attention.
Saber, I didn't....I only asked you to....
>He sought answers from Saber's face and found only a sheet of red shame, as his servant jerked her head away from the man's dripping erection, looking down in embarrassment.
>>
>>10662831
>The cock stood tall in the cold air. Almost steaming after being hosted by her warm welcoming mouth for so long, it dripped carelessly with the spittle the was soaked into the very skin of his manhood. Pulsing still, he laughed as the boy questioned the girl, and laughed more when she couldn't respond. Finally, her mouth was no longer beset. Finally, she could get a word in. Finally, she could talk about to the man who'd reduced her to a common woman, and yet... shame held her tongue. Disgrace stole her words. Sorrow filled her heart. It was painful to admit, but she did, on some level, for some sick and twisted reason, enjoy this. Perhaps it was due to the chance of being robbed of it in her former life. Perhaps it was the idea of being defeated that stuck a horrid cord in her head. Perhaps it was the thought that as she was, she wasn't a king, or even a knight. For once, she was a common girl, and could act as such, and maybe she found freedom in that.

Saber, no, Artoria. Lean back and lay down. I command you, as your master. Do so.
>The man waited patiently, and to the boy's intense dismay, Saber obeyed. She planted her soft exterior on the hard floor, and let her hair drop gracefully to it down the sides of her face. Panting softly, slightly, her arms awaited an embrace, one that the man soon met. Her bright blue skirt was lifted, and a hole ripped in her black woven tights by the large yet dexterous hands of the rival master. With her most sacred parts exposed, her virgin purity wide for the taking, the man waited, and turned to the boy.
I'm sorry, Master of Saber, but she now serves another.
>With those heart wrenching words, he thrust forward. His cock easily parted the baying and drooling lower lips between her juicy thighs, and swallowed the large length hole. She was tight, unbelievably so, and the convulsing walls of her quivering core clamped down hard as if to squeeze him dry. She cooed softly, and he began to work a pace of thrusts.
>>
>>10663025
>All the while the boy watched his servant, his lovely Saber, become increasingly enamored of his rival's cock, he could have stepped in and issued a second command. At the risk of his own life and perhaps that of Saber's, he could have put an end to this aspect of his defeat, if nothing else. But each time he wanted to raise his voice and tell his servant to stop fellating Berserker's master, he would always remember the way the creature seized his throat so effortlessly, ready to pinch the life out of him should his master see fit.
>Even as he heard the man's declaration, watched as he climbed on top of Artoria Pendragon, observed his substantial cock pushing inside the place where the boy himself had been desperate to attain, he could do nothing but fume passively.
No! Please, you can't do this. We had a deal, we--
>He finally found the strength to speak up, his desperation to maintain his claim on Saber compelling him to act at last, but where his words bounced impotently off the man's back, the thing between his legs began to mount a comeback.
Please don't take away my Saber, p-please!
>He begged, no longer concerned about being embarrassed.
>>
File: 192b70f6fe4d42421e61f2144ea80d82.jpg (248KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
192b70f6fe4d42421e61f2144ea80d82.jpg
248KB, 2000x1500px
>>10663338
//I'm sorry to do this, Master of Saber, the play so far has been fantastic, top tier stuff, and so I'd hate to ruin it by rushing to a haphazard conclusion.
//Might I as we postpone the second half of this till tomorrow night? It's extremely late here, and I can't justify staying up later than I already have. If we wait, we can finish this properly.
>>
>>10663471
//I'm in no hurry, and yes, this has been incredible. Good place to pause so I can finally cum. Have a good night!
>>
>>10663550
//Thank you! If you have any qualms at all with anything in the RP, be sure to say. I'd hate to diminish it at all, seeing as this is one of the much finer ones I've done. Have a good evening/night, Saber's master.
>>
File: end it.png (112KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
end it.png
112KB, 249x243px
>cucks and bulls are out here writing essays in each post while me and my partners just write six lines at a time
Gonna have to rethink my life a bit, brb
>>
>>10663659
Tbh I don't even like essays, so you shouldn't worry
>>
File: g0m3-1438778001-260727-full.jpg (296KB, 570x1024px) Image search: [Google]
g0m3-1438778001-260727-full.jpg
296KB, 570x1024px
Shy girls are pure.
>>
>>10664839
I agree Anon, shy girls are most definatly pure...
>He smirks and shrugs his shoulders
So im guessing you're lucky and bagged yourself a really cute, shy waifu huh?
>>
>>10664935
>>he smirks and shrugs his shoulders
I bet you wonder why cucks don't respond to you
>>
I like Saber as a character, but find her so boring as a waifu/sexual partner. Sakura and Rin are better for lewd
>>
>>10664839
Shy girls a also freaks in bed most of the time. What they bottle up during the day they let loose at night. Tell me, how is she in the sack? You know, does she scream and moan? Does she beg for cock? I feel like she would be a cock hungry slut in private.
>>
>>10666877
I'd love to inseminate either while the effeminate cuck watches. Hell, maybe both at once.
>>
>>10667076
With this kind of attitude and way you talk, i doubt either or both of them would be able to resist the urge of being inseminated by you.

(Would post images but I am on the phone right now)
>>
>>10667317
Which one do you think would make the better mother? I'd guess Sakura with her bosom that could feed as many babies as I would give her.
>>
>>10666877
Speaking as the bull from the Saber RP above, I completely disagree. Saber's whole code of chivalry and knights vows make her so, so fun to fuck. Shame and disgrace are two powerful spices in sex I find.

That being said, those sisters have always been alluring too. Rin especially, with her short skirt, long legs and bratty attitude~
>>
No dying just yet.
>>
Cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish. Bulls may get to fuck my waifu, but at least I know I'm wiser than them.
>>
Would anyone here rape and murder/skullfuck a waifu while they force the cuck to watch?
>>
File: 1486959280854.jpg (443KB, 592x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486959280854.jpg
443KB, 592x1200px
>>10669212
>tfw ywn get to watch your waifu raped and brutally murdered right in front of you
The only thing that could top is moral degeneration of the waifu before the act and making the cuck replace his dead waifu as the bull's cock sleeve after she's turned cold.
>>
File: ab014e2976c6.jpg (623KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ab014e2976c6.jpg
623KB, 778x1100px
>>10667429
Of course it is Sakura. Her body was literally made to be impregnated by alpha male with good genes.
>>
>>10669335
>Tfw ywn hear her scream and plead for help. all the while watching you to jump to her aid as the bull abuses her and ends it all by decapitating her infront of you
>>
>>10669212
Heavy sadism is a shit-tier fetish desu
>>
>>10669365
I've never been into it before, never really been into anything similar to it. I just woke up today and wanted to do it, weird huh?
>>
>>10669383
I'm in favor of some lewd slaps in the face and pain in sex from various methods, but killing is too much even for a total degenerate like myself.
>>
>>10668418
Now I want to see someone cucking anons with Sakura
>>
>>10669440
meant to >>10669346
>>
>>10669212
Experimentation is good and all, but that's probably a bit much for a public show desu.
>>
>>10669440
>>10669450
Now I want to cuck Sakura's husband.
>>
>>10669076
I suppose it is wiser to let your waifu carry their child, as opposed to yours. They're the genetically superior specimen, after all! Glad to see a cuck so worldly.
>>
>>10669212
Unf, yeah. Waifus are for killing.
>>
File: 898b64f9e1.jpg (136KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
898b64f9e1.jpg
136KB, 850x1202px
>>10669683
>>10669440
Sounds like a deal to me. Sakura's body was made to be appreciated by every last one of her male friends, it would be too selfish to keep her just for myself when she awakes the lust of every men she comes cross.

Also, it must be hard for her to have so many gazes from perverted anons upon her, she needs to release some of the urges that come with it.
>>
>>10669756
Not only selfish, but cruel as well. Would you really deny her the joys and pleasures of becoming a mother? It's wonderful that you're wise enough to think of her needs and desires. How is she holding up so far? Having all that pent up lust inside her can't be easy.
>>
>>10669212
Hot. I'd love to murder someone's waifu right in front of them
>>
>>10669756
The poor girl is so sweet, I'm sure she no doubt realises how much trouble she causes men by being so sexually alluring, and understands that it's on her to relieve all the tension she causes.

I'm glad you're not one to get in the way of that either!
>>
>>10669942
I'd like to see you try and murder someone that is basically immortal.
>>
>>10670019
Where's the fun in murdering a waifu who won't die?
>>
File: a4dec9f34fd5.png (523KB, 500x803px) Image search: [Google]
a4dec9f34fd5.png
523KB, 500x803px
>>10669836
>>10670014
Every time I walk with her holding hands at the street or any public place I notice how many different men looks at her like she's a delicious piece of meat, ready to be eaten and I notice how she reacts to it. She says that's just embarrassing and she hates how people look at her because I'm the only one she loves, but she keeps wearing clothes that would make literally impossible for people not to look at her, so really, I'm thinking her actions don't match what she says!

Also, lately she's always denying me sex before bedtime on the pretense that she's tired from club activities. but every time after we turn the lights off I can see that she goes to the bathroom and makes so weird sounds...they sound like moans honestly.

What do you think?
>>
>>10670107
I think she needs a good, hard, rough dicking. I think your only hope to ever cure her of her lustfulness is to let her take dick until her breasts begin to swell with milk to feed the bull's offspring. That might calm her, for a while.
>>
>>10670107
Would you doubt her? Do you not trust this girl who you say you love? Truly, you're a heartless lover.
Beyond her actions, you must believe in her words. However, if you really couldn't do that, perhaps we should put her to the test~
>>
File: 840ce8.jpg (74KB, 457x700px) Image search: [Google]
840ce8.jpg
74KB, 457x700px
>>10670148
But she's a dignified girl anon. She may have her urges and lusts, like every girl, but she can't go around sleeping with every men she meets, that would make her way too easy! Also, imagine what people would say.
>>10670246
what kind of test anon?
>>
>>10670281
Not every man, not at all. One is enough for her. One masculine, virile, strong bull to tend to her. A timid girl would be overwhelmed by half a dozen men fucking her stupid, but I'm sure she'd love to get one carefully chosen man. And he'd fuck her stupid too, no doubt.
>>
>>10670281
Bring her here, let me try and seduce her while she thinks you're away. If I can, then you'll know that her actions did speak louder than her words.
Of course, I won't go far. Just get far enough to prove she'd cheat, but I won't have sex with her. You have my word, anon~
>>
>>10669212
No, but I might kill him while she watches and laughs. Only after fucking her in front of him, though.

Although maybe she can finish him off. Wouldn't that be so much worse?
>>
>>10670319
I do want her to be well and happy. But I'm not sure if having another men's cock on her mouth will do the job. She never talked to me about it.
>>10670349
Well...you do look like a very capable man. You are taller and stronger than me, and although I don't know the length of what you have down there, I can only assume. If she's faithful enough and what she's telling me is true though, she will never give you any opening! I will make sure she dress up with the most seductive clothes she has so that you get even more motivated to seduce her and we prove once and for all that she isn't a slut
>>
>>10670527
Her mouth would only be the beginning. You can't expect to tell you outright what she needs, not when she's such a shy girl. You should raise the idea to her and see what happens. If there's a light blush that rises up to her cheeks, then you know she wants it bad.
>>
>>10669416
I have to agree with this. Some slaps across the face while getting her to admit she's a slut is hot but killing is crossing the line.
>>
>>10670579
You forgot choking. That's the good stuff, holding the slut's life in your hands.
>>
>>10670579
>>10670612
Most women love this sort of play. don't think I ever met one that didn't
>>
>>10670552
w-wouldn't she think of me as too insecure If I ask her that?
>>
>>10670755
She shlicks off at night thinking of virile men while you pretend to sleep. I don't think you can hurt her perception of you much at all by asking. Think of the pleasures to be had if she agrees...
>>
File: 2c29009ede4bd47dc531f966413c722.jpg (231KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2c29009ede4bd47dc531f966413c722.jpg
231KB, 850x1360px
>>10670769
Well, saying that she wants cocks from virile men after all, how are you gonna to choose a candidate for her? I want her to have fun, not to disappoint, so we need to find someone that can actually handle her delicious body.
>>
>>10670830
Mmmh, I had... myself in mind. Don't worry, she's not the first fertile, lustful young girl I've dipped my fingers and then some into. But we'll let her be the judge of that, right?
>>
File: 5960ded.png (334KB, 566x735px) Image search: [Google]
5960ded.png
334KB, 566x735px
>>10670895
I guess there's no harm in trying and I do trust her judgment more than anything.

How would you try to seduce her anon, just out of curiosity...She's quite the difficult girl
>>
>>10670951
Difficult? Hmm, I think all she needs is a few kind words and a bit of understanding. A girl like her doesn't want to be judged for her desires, no matter how natural and healthy they are. I'm sure she'll warm up to the idea once she learns how normal having those kinds of thoughts and wants is. Especially when the chance to indulge them is so close to her reach.
>>
File: 15a0b48d13f.jpg (96KB, 550x820px) Image search: [Google]
15a0b48d13f.jpg
96KB, 550x820px
>>10670990
Maybe I could watch as you try to warm her up like that? I want to see how she will really react to those things. Also, I need to give her support in those difficult moments, right?
>>
>>10671019
If she permits it, yes. I do not mind at all. Now, how about you go and tell her about what we discussed.
>>
File: 3e91.jpg (137KB, 850x716px) Image search: [Google]
3e91.jpg
137KB, 850x716px
>>10671057
She was really embarrassed at first and told me I was crazy to even think about her doing something like that. After insisting a little and showing your pic to her, she reluctantly accepted the offer, according to her just to take this idea off my mind and prove to me she doesn't need anything that like I think she does.

I said to her it would be best to do in our bed, as it's a really personal and emotional moment, so it's better to do it at a place she's comfortable with.
>>
>>10671135
(Will you be playing Sakura's role? I'd like it if you did.)
Reluctantly? I guess she'll warm up to the thought once things get hot. I couldn't think of a better place myself to fuck her and I'm sure she appreciates your choice.
>>
File: 75cf9f45e8d.jpg (185KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
75cf9f45e8d.jpg
185KB, 850x1202px
>>10671218
(that's fine by me, I was avoiding because some people don't like it)

>Sitting at the bed in our room, me and Sakura are waiting for the guest to arrive. She seems a little anxious so I'm always trying to chat with her to make her relax
I c-can't believe you convinced me to do this anon, to think I would be doing something so perverted and wrong just because of some weird and of course wrong idea you had!
>She says that, but her expression and tone don't match her words at all. It's almost like she's trying to convince anon and maybe herself more than anything
>She's probably feeling guilty for doing something like that. After all, she's only doing because I was very persistent!
Don't worry sweetie. Everything is gonna be okay in the end, I just want to make sure you have everything you need to be happy.
My friend must be getting here at any moment.
>She faces me and blushes a little
i-if you say so...Thank you for caring so much about me anon.
>>
>>10671366
(Really? I prefer it that way.)
>He steps into the bedroom without knocking, confident as if it were his own house. He notices you both, but right away his attention is drawn to Sakura by your side. Giving her time to note his presence and take in the sight, he stands still and then steps closer to her.
Hello, Sakura. Your husband told me about the troubles his beautiful wife was having, so I offered to help him. My, I didn't expect you to be so beautiful.
>>
>>10671466
>Not that there's any need for this by now, but anon rushes to introduce them to each other
>Sakura is looking at the man in front of her, who by his turn is checking her out with lustful eyes without paying much mind to anon
h-hello...this is a little embarrassing. i-i don't really know what to say...
>Although trying to disguise much more than the man, she also starts to check him out a little bit
You are much taller than you look on the pic anon showed me....
>she blushes a little while checking him out from head to feet
>>
>>10671584
Really? I do hope he got a picture of my better side, heh.
>He steps right up to Sakura to emphasize her words. Already much taller than she is, with her seated on the, he stands so tall above her that Sakura tilt her head backwards to see his face. He touches her chin with his fingertips and gently tilts her head up, tracing his fingers along the line of her jaw.
He told me about your problem, but I'd like to hear about it from you. It's only fair, right? You got to see a picture of me.
>>
File: 118313.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
118313.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>10669942
That's literally what I did last thread lol
Drowned the bitch in the ocean
>>
>>10671652
w-well...it's just that he thinks I'm way too horny lately and that he can't satisfy me alone. I d-don't agree with the sentiment really! But he insisted so I guess there should be no harm in trying to see how it goes.
>She looks at his eyes and notices how blatantly he's eating her with the them.
>She twitches her thighs a little and speaks up in a very low voice, as if it was only for the man to hear
Do you like what you see?

>Anon didn't heard too well what she said. His a little uncomfortable with the situation, but for now he's mostly curious about how things will play out. He was the one who insisted so much for the idea to take fruit after all
>>
>>10671762
>He holds her gaze as she timidly asks her question. Yes, he very much likes what he sees, but there are better ways of letting her know that. He rests his hand on her shoulder and bows down, bringing his face closer to hers, close enough to ratchet up the obvious tension between the pair.
Sakura...
>He says, leaving her waiting for more. Rather than say another word, he pushes back on her shoulder, knocking her softly down on the bed. Sitting down on the bed, he leans beside her, catching a stray hair from her cheek.
You're too much for me to control myself, Sakura, dear.
>>
>>10671830
>She tries to hide the obvious fact that she was very much anticipating a kiss before the man stopped. Her face was looking like a mix of small frustration, anxiety and desire building up
>She begins to reply to what he said
I am? Well, i-if you attack me here I doubt anyone will stop you...
>She looks to the right side of the room where her husband is sitting, looks back to the man and lets out a faint smirk
>>
>>10671937
Attack?
>He chuckles at the boldness of her request. Her husband wasn't lying about her being pent up. He shares in the meanness of her smile, feeling the strength of that connection between them, and then pressed his lips against hers. At first he is bold in his assault, but then he pulls back from her to give her room to respond to the kiss. His hand wastes no times, sliding down and taking a rough grip of her ass. He shifts himself on the bed, resting his chest against her as underneath his thigh slowly slides between hers.
>>
File: 9b1a1ea16bc9c.jpg (102KB, 720x935px) Image search: [Google]
9b1a1ea16bc9c.jpg
102KB, 720x935px
>>10672040
(sorry for the delay anon, something came up. I will continue now)

>As he pulls back from the kiss, she gives him a surprised look, as if to ask why he stopped. The previous shyness that seemed so prevalent on her mannerism doesn't seem to be showing itself now of all times
>She lightly bites her lips when the man grabs her ass and slides his thighs against hers. She then moves one of her legs across his crotch and begin to sit on his lap, with her huge breasts rubbing against his chest and her ass grinding against his cock. She looks him in the eyes with a very lustful look, slides her fingers through his hair and ''steals'' a kiss
>She wrap her tongue around his own in a very lewd and sloppy manner as her ass grids on his hard cock. The man finds hard to believe that such a girl was looking so timid just some seconds ago
>She bites his lips, then moves her head and mouth to the side to kiss his neck and then ear
>She then whispers at him
God, you smell so good.
>>
Hey! I, uh.... Came here to tell you that I can't pay you back yet. I know I shouldn't have loaned money from you to begin with if I knew that something like this would happen, but I was thinking if we could work something out!
>>
>>10667076
Can I watch?
>>
>>10673247
Cuck
>>
File: 1486841797099.jpg (25KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1486841797099.jpg
25KB, 301x267px
>>10673325
>>
File: dad258ccdc7b56e8505aacb62afa5528.jpg (745KB, 1485x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dad258ccdc7b56e8505aacb62afa5528.jpg
745KB, 1485x2000px
Where are all the bulls at?
>>
>>10673474
>horny bull noises
>>
File: wi.png (1MB, 1081x1610px) Image search: [Google]
wi.png
1MB, 1081x1610px
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!

Well, what's there to say? She's perfect.
>>
>>10673738
Perfect for sex!
>>
File: 7415b129ce2180347e332c675fe01a41.jpg (126KB, 736x1112px) Image search: [Google]
7415b129ce2180347e332c675fe01a41.jpg
126KB, 736x1112px
>>10673744
I'll assume that was a joke, anon.
>>
>>10673809
No, I'm being serious. She's pretty and just the right size for me to effortlessly pick her up before fucking a baby into her.
>>
File: 1645.jpg (35KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1645.jpg
35KB, 480x600px
>>10673843
Well, too bad you won't, cos she's my girlfriend.
>>
File: 1480966444840.png (472KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
1480966444840.png
472KB, 800x616px
Just wanted to say I'm happy this place exists as a very occasional lurker. Whenever I feel like having a particularly dirty and degenerate fap, I can always come here and read the posts for some relief.
>>
>tfw met an anon here with all the same kinks as me
>tfw he went offline on discord and never came back
>>
>>10673896
How sure are you about that?
>>
>>10674120
Storytime please!
>>
>>10674226
What?
>>
>>10674072
Cagliostro shouldn't be so cute, she's an old man!
>>
>>10674263
What kinks specifically and what did you two specifically talk about before he disappeared? Did he lie to you and tell you you'd be doing this stuff more often in the future?
>>
>>10674320
Uhh, we just talked about setting up an rp in future and he stopped coming online. That's it.
>>
>>10674350
Boring, but still kinda hot how he left you hanging
>>
>>10674443
What? How? How is that even slightly hot?

The interaction was literally
>Hey are you free tomorrow?
>Yeah
>Cool
>>
>>10674443
>Wanting to be cucked so hard you don't wanna be cucked
These threads always get meta, huh?
>>
>>10674474
Just the fact that he deliberately lied to you and betrayed you because he wasn't as interested anymore or whatever reason he had. It's just kinda hot imagining you sitting there and waiting for him while he was probably playing some games and not even thinking about you all the time.
>a-any second now, he'll s-surely show up
I guess betraying trust is one of my kinks

>>10674504
Lots of new layers to be discovered with these people
>>
>>10674602
>Forget to do an erp
>Betrayed

This community is autistic as fuck. Have you ever spoken to people outside this place?
>>
>>10674630
Why are you so salty all of a sudden? It's not my fault he left you hanging and you still try to convince yourself he only forgot about it. I didn't even mean to make fun of you, but I guess some people are just too thinskinned.
>>
>>10674693
We literally exchanged 3 lines. It's not like we built some grand friendship.

I'm not salty, I'm just amazed at how you're somehow able to relate your fetish to the most inane, normal shit.
>>
File: 1467218753925.png (129KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467218753925.png
129KB, 800x1000px
>failing to understand that some people have real life obligations that pop up and prevent them from meeting deadlines with online friends
These threads, I swear
>>
File: 1466084454228.jpg (164KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
1466084454228.jpg
164KB, 800x550px
>>10674723
Listen, anon. I do understand you're probably feeling sort of jealous about me being able to experience fun more often and easily, and I don't mean this in a mocking way, but is that really a good reason to try and attack people, especially by calling them autists, on 4chan of all places?
I'm sorry that I've upset you and it wasn't my intention to make fun of you, I just wanted to share my horny thoughts in here like everyone else.
There, I apologized!
>>
So you can say that the Anon got...cucked out of NTR ERP?
>>
>>10675035
>Trying to appear the reasonable one after exposing your understanding of how people interact is on par with chimps
>>
>>10675096
Exactly

>>10675142
I still don't understand why you're so incredibly mad and upset about a total stranger getting a kink out of your situation, why does this mean so much to you? It's not like you have to be ashamed because some fapbuddy you've known for an hour ditched you, we're on /trash/.
>>
>>10675142
Although it's a little weird that anon finds such mundane shit hot, you shouldn't get so worked up over this. Personally I just think it's funny
>>
>>10675142
>Seething
>>
>>10675035
I want to get discord cucked by you now anon but knowing beforehand ruins it.
>>
>>10675434
>cucked
Can you fags stop using this term as it was a verb?

>hey anon, let's go eat a pizza on the weekends
>weekends come
>Sorry anon, something came up, I won't be able to go anymore
>tfw anon was ''cucked''
>>
>>10675499
Thb I wish a chick would make plans for pizza to cuck me with them, at least then I would have had plans with a chick.
>>
File: Aobutt.png (511KB, 835x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Aobutt.png
511KB, 835x1245px
>>10675499
Damn anon, you're really cucking my usage of the word cucked.
>>
>>10674474
Oh lawd I think that might've been me.

Sorry. I have no excuse really, I just forgot.
>>
>>10676596
Probably wasn't you. No big deal.
>>
>>10674630
>>10675499
I blame the Discord.

>>10664839
>>10673474
Big bootied pones where you at?
>>
Gangbang my waifu.
>>
Bumpo.
>>
>>10672844
(Sorry anon, I went to sleep after waiting for your reply. I'd like to continue later today.)
>>
>>10678228
Sure about that?
>>
>>10682301
(No problem anon. Would you like to do it here or on discord?)
>>
>>10682412
(Here. I'll be available in a bit over 6 hours.)
>>
File: 8002694.jpg (272KB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
8002694.jpg
272KB, 850x1199px
Cucks are for _____________, ______ and ___.
>>
>>10682881
Providing for the bull's children, prepping him to inseminate the waifu and making sure she won't spill a single drop of cum.
>>
File: f1010b834af0ce26c7cf9ef1b2a6ef8f.jpg (578KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f1010b834af0ce26c7cf9ef1b2a6ef8f.jpg
578KB, 810x1080px
>>10682916
Correct!
>>
File: 63709500_p0.jpg (481KB, 1661x2344px) Image search: [Google]
63709500_p0.jpg
481KB, 1661x2344px
Youmu is my cute and sweet wife.
>>
>>10682668
(Great. Just leave a reply.)
>>
>>10683632
Tits are too small, no thighs, no ass. No thanks, you can keep her.
>>
File: 1444237556_1192844944.jpg (380KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
1444237556_1192844944.jpg
380KB, 600x854px
She is mine dominating waifu.
>>
>>10683914
Gahara is a strange one for me. She's one of my favorite gataris, but I just can't find her attractive.

I have a fetish for seeing her getting cucked with either Hanekawa or Nadeko though.
>>
>>10683986
by either*
>>
File: coco.png (450KB, 1462x1393px) Image search: [Google]
coco.png
450KB, 1462x1393px
/trash/?
/trash/!
/trash/, my battery is fried. Make yourself useful and bring an extra battery for me.
>>
>>10684048
No buy a fucking charger you lazy bastard.

>Note; DONT YOU FUCKING DARE ASK ME TO BUY THE CHARGER FOR YOU, YOU SHIT
>>
File: e9300cea590aec8e40b6da7a26f2fdda.jpg (848KB, 950x1245px) Image search: [Google]
e9300cea590aec8e40b6da7a26f2fdda.jpg
848KB, 950x1245px
>>10684553
We're in the middle of the jungle, retard. Batteries are the only reliable source of electricity out here.
>>
>>10684585
Well, batteries don't come free, you geek. Got anything to trade for 'em?
>>
Cucks, post your waifus.
>>
File: Houkago.Play.full.627876.jpg (145KB, 1000x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Houkago.Play.full.627876.jpg
145KB, 1000x1025px
>>10685040
Dominating tsundere girlfriend from Houkago Play. Can you handle this?
>>
>>10685098
Depends, what turns you on anon?
>>
File: 23423.jpg (381KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
23423.jpg
381KB, 1200x900px
>>10685040
Fine. Despite her behavior, I have the feeling that deep inside, she likes me.
>>
>>10685153
She is rude tsundere gamer and virgin. She humilate me, puts his feet on my face. Ahh...
> what turns you on
NTR type A, on vndb
Impregnation by others
I "are responsible" for a child of my waifu and some random alpha studs.
Alpha studs use my waifu, my goddess, like slave and ass|balls-licking toilet, and she likes that.
I am slave for my waifu, she is slave for studs.
I clean her shoes, feet, panties and full body by licking them before and after her sex. Creampie included.
>>
>>10685320
Hmm, interesting, but not quite what I'm looking for.
Good luck anon.
>>
Bulls are dumb.
>>
>>10685852
Why do you say that anon?
>>
>>10685865
Because it's not fair.
>>
>>10685882
What's not fair, anon?
>>
>>10685897
It's not fair that bulls get to use MY waifu.
>>
>>10685918
Don't you think its a little unfair that you keep her to yourself? If she wants to play with us, who are you to stop her?
>>
>>10685918
Just post her already.
>>
File: gwen.png (568KB, 2383x1067px) Image search: [Google]
gwen.png
568KB, 2383x1067px
>>
>>10672844
>>10683729
>Delighted by her kisses, he tilts his head to expose more of his neck for her to kiss. He lets out a satisfied sigh, closing his eyes to enjoy the touch of her lips on his neck. He graps her plump rear with both hands underneath her skirt, playfully slipping his finger inside the band of her panties, pulling her tighter against him and groping her butt to coax the first of many moans out of her. Feeling her soft breasts squeezed against him, he opens his eyes and smirks at you in a gesture of wordless mockery. As she leans in to whisper into his ear, he returns the favor and presses his nose into her hair above her ear, taking a deep breath of her scent.
Mmmh... it's the scent of a man, Sakura. It goes together wonderfully with yours.
>Letting go of her ass, he slips his hands up her back inside her shirt and opens up her bra.
>>
>>10686072
It's nice to see a girl on here that knows the score, isn't it Anon? But why does she look so disapointed? Is your pixie dick so incapable of pleasing her she already thinks it's a waste of her time?
>>
File: 1501096058076.png (518KB, 1163x709px) Image search: [Google]
1501096058076.png
518KB, 1163x709px
>tfw your pure waifu will never be corrupted
Feels good.
>>
I want to cuck an anon.
>>
>>10686353
Mhmmmm.....*sigh*
>She let's out a moan in a very sweet and low voice as he gropes, smells her and whispers into her ear. She then starts to grind her ass on his crotch more passionately and aggressively as the exchange of the two begun to get more serious
i-i don't think it's fair to say t-that...not every man smells like you *She pauses for a few seconds to look him in the eyes while he is invading her skirt with his hands* your scent is manly and virile, but at the same time very sweet and fresh. I...I could feel this smell all day.
>He opens her bra and starts to grab and massage her huge breasts from underneath her shirt. Moans begun to let go of her mouth, this time a little louder than the ones she did before, but still not quite enough to be very noticeable for her husband
Do you like them? Every men stares at them while I'm in public, b-but...*she blushes and lets out a pretty warm breath* few times I saw someone eating them with the eyes as much as you did when you got here. It's almost like you ate them with your eyes. *she stops talking and begins to moan as he squeezes her tits*

>Anon observes her behavior and even him notices that's not normal. He feels a little uneasy, but at the same time, the situation is strangely arousing to him. a bulge begun to grow on his pants, but he doesn't touch or take care of it for now.
>>
>>10687732
invading her shirt with his hands*
>>
>>10687307
I want to be cucked by anon.
>>
>>10687732
>He hears the lustful note in her moans and gives her left breast a tiny pinch, holding her gaze while listening to her. Smiling, he lets go of her breasts and draws his hands back to peel his own shirt off. He flings it off to the side, confidently revealing his broad, masculine body to her. After giving her a moment to admire him, he slips his hand into her short and then helps her to strip naked as well. He pulls their bodies close, sharing one another's warmth as bare skin touches skin, bowing her head down with a gentle touch.
Breathe it deep, Sakura. Feel the scent of a man.
>He snakes his hand down, squeezing it down between their writhing bodies to cup her mound and caress her through her panties and skirt.

>>10687820
I could do two at once.
>>
>>10687241
>>10687820

Who's your waifu anon?
>>
>>10687847
>She stares at his chest and ab as he strips himself, looking almost dazed by the sight in front of her. There have been a long time since anon saw anything even close to such a lustful look on her face
>She then slips her hands through his body, going through his large back, strong arms, his manly chest and firm abs. It doesn't look like she wants to stop feeling him up
>But she's making a different, curious face to the man now, almost like she's anticipating something.
You are mean...*she speaks up*
>The man gets curious to know what she's referring to.
>>
>>10687940
Mean?
>He cocks an eyebrow with a mischievous spark in his eye.
I'm a very... pleasant person once you get to know me.
>His fingers trace a line up and down her pussy through her panties, stopping to circle her nub in vigorous circles. His other hand takes a hold of hers, wrapping their fingers together and guiding her fingers lower and lower as she keeps feeling his body up. He leans in close again, kissing her hungrily as his fingers work their way into her panties.
>>
>>10687997
Well...it's not right to look at ladies's chest so hungrily and then not attack It with your mouth.
>She gives him a teasing smirk. Any trace of shyness and restraint she had is fading away as the situation plays out
>Her face is red and her breath is very warm. She's losing self-control as the man handles her like her husband never did before
>>
>>10682881
I kind of want to he used by the bull, more then I want him yo use my waifu.
>>
>>10688075
>He guides her hand onto his swelling bulge and then lets go, sliding it up her stomach until he cups one of her heavy breasts in his hand. He lifts it, bringing it closer to his mouth. His tongue peeks between his teeth, coming closer to her pert nipple, but he stops just short of touching it to give her another playful look. He delays a moment, letting her suffer in anticipation, and then takes the nipple into his mouth. Having made her wait for so long, he now sucks on the nipple with force, nibbling it gently with his teeth to move it from side to side.
>>
File: 556b638b3559dc772b995a.jpg (225KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
556b638b3559dc772b995a.jpg
225KB, 850x1133px
>>10688133
Mhmmmm...
>She lets out constant moans and heavy sighs. Her hands then slide through his hair as she pushes his head even more against her chest and caress his hair with her fingers.
You s-seem....to be enjoying yourself...Mhmmmm ~
>Anon guess about her using lewd clothes to attract the gaze from males was spot on. Nothing gave Sakura more pleasure than seeing men enjoying themselves by her sight

>She gives a quick look to where her husband is sitting, as if remembering that he was there. He was sitting at his chair, with a perverted look on his face and a very noticeable hard on. As if that was the last straw to totally flip her switch, Sakura gives him a huge smirk and looks back at how anon is eating her breasts up. She grabs his head, turns his face into her own and gives him a deep, lewd and sloppy kiss while sliding her hands through her abs until they get to his crotch
>She then stops kissing him and just checks on his bulge, looking almost like she doesn't believe in it
Wow....
>She stops doing anything, almost dazed by and not believing on her find
>>
>>10688378
>The kiss that Sakura gives him drives his mind wild with desire. He loves seeing her as she is now, wild with desire, passion seeping through the cracks in her timid exterior. He makes the kiss his own, overpowering her with sheer masculine will, stopping only when he feels her tender touch on his bulge. He pulls, breathing heavily, delighted to see her as aroused as he is.
Can you imagine how good it'll feel inside you? You'll know soon...
>He grasps the buckle of his belt, opens it and pulls it out like a whip, tossing it aside. He helps her slide his zipper down, giving her neck tiny kisses.
Mount me, Sakura. Ride me and show him how much you like me.
>>
>>10688471
>She is still very much amazed by the size of it. She couldn't stop feeling it before and now she simply can't stop looking at it
You are so huge...Oh my God...My husband isn't half of your size.
>She gets up from his lap and gets on her knees
How many girls did you make cry with this thing? *she gives him a teasing look* I'm not sure if it will make me cry once it's inside.
But before that, let me just have a bite okay? Just to get some of the taste..
>Her eyes are filled with lust, she isn't thinking straight and can't even notice her surroundings anymore
>>
Sakura is so fucking hot.
>>
>>10688637
>He would much rather have her bouncing on his cock and setting that wonderful bosom in jiggling motion, but can't deny the request she makes with a lustry, sensual voice.
Go ahead, Sakura. Suck my cock.
>He opens up his legs a bit more, offering Sakura what she so desires. Her transformation i such a wondrous display to witness that he must resist the temptation to take her right now.
>>
>>10689001
Thank you!
>She then begins to slurp his dick like that is the last meal she will ever have. She wrap her tongue around his cock while it is inside her mouth and goes up and down with her head constantly, trying little by little to swallow the entire thing and choking a few times in the process
You taste soo goood...Mhmmm...And what an amazing smell. Such a manly scent, I have never felt anything of this sort coming from my husband's thing!
>She begins to rub her face all over his cock and balls as if to mark herself with his scent and gets the pleasure of having her face slapped a few times by the monstrous thing
You seem a little disappointed that I'm not bouncing on your prick yet.*She smirks* sorry about that, I just had to get some of your taste and smell stuffed into my mouth.
But...you know what they say, sometimes when you want something, you have to take it by force... ~ *She gives him a teasing smile and slides her tongue across her lips*
>>
>>10689307
(Got the first reply wrong and forgot the image on the second, sorry about that anon)
>>
>>10689307
>>10689321
(No problem.)
You're right about that.
>He nods and pats her lovingly on the head, running his hand through her hair. Slowly, carefully, he takes a grip of her hair on the top of her haid and forces her down on his cock. When earlier she failed to take the entire length of his cock, he forces her to succeed, pushing himself down her throat and forcing her nose to the bush of hair on his groin. He grits his teeth, happy to feel his strength, letting out a few grunts as she is forced to fellate his cock to his rhytm.
>>
>>10689363
>She let's a bunch of her drool escape her mouth while he forces her to swallow such a big thing, but she doesn't oppose it. Instead she wraps her hands around his hips and grabs his butt as if to not let never let go of his cock
>The only thing coming through her mouth right now is semen. She wants that man's cum down her throat and inside her belly and she wants it now
>>
>>10689457
>He blinks his eyes to make sure his eyes are not playing tricks on him. The lustful little slut is actually holding onto him, taking his length down her throat. He can't deny her, whether he'd want to or not. Her lust is a living force, a desire so strong that it grips him as well, until neither he can think of anything but shooting his cum into her belly. With white knuckles, his grip strong, he fucks her face as he likes until pleasure overwhelmes him and convulsions grip his cock.
Nnngah! Sakura!
>His orgasm is so strong that his grip of her hair lets go. Hot cum pumps into her mouth, one thick, hot, smelly, potent rope after the other.
>>
>>10689545
>She can't fit that much sperm inside her mouth, so some of it spills and lands into the floor. As the white drops go from her chin to the ground, she lowers herself and begins to lick the floor clean to catch all the leftovers of the man's semen.
>After licking every last drop, she swallows everything up and makes the most pleased face her husband ever seen
>She then looks over to her husband
Sorry about honey...did you wanted some? The taste is delicious and it makes you want to drink everything all by yourself, but I can lend you some of it if you ask nicely.

>Her husband can't believe his eyes or ears. This is not the Sakura he knows. True, she acted in lewd ways with him before and he was thinking that maybe she was more slutty and lewd than she showed him, but he could never imagine anything like that. Even then, his cock is almost tearing his pants off with how hard it is, and Sakura notices that.
>She begins to face the man in front of her again and speaks up
Wow, you didn't got soft. How is that even possible? I never seen so much semen in a single shot before and you are somehow still hard.
If you keep surprising me like that, I may fall in love with this cock...*she then gets near him and whispers into his ear* And maybe with something else as well...
>>
>>10689680
>When Sakura leans closer to him again, his hands roam over her body, groping at her breasts. He runs his hand up and down her back, lightly touching her hair. Then, gazing deep into her eyes, he pushes his fingers up along the back of the neck and takes a clump of her hair in his hand, pulling her head backwards to force her to look at him. Silently, without saying a word, he bares his teeth in a mean grin and then pushes her down to the bed. He bends her down face first, pinning her cheek against the mattress, slapping her on the plump asscheeks raised high. After a particularly heavy blow, he glances back over his shoulder and raises his hand for another blow.
>>
>>10689680
>>10689755
(Anon I'll have to go. I'll be able to do it again later tonight if you are feeling like it)

(Hope you are enjoying yourself)
>>
>>10689785
(I'd have to go in about an hour so leaving it here for now is fine. I don't know if I can pick it up tomorrow but I'd love to finish it. If you want to take it over to discord I'm fine with that.)
>>
>>10663550
I hope you haven't gotten cold feet, Master of Saber.
>>
>>10689802
>If you want to take it over to discord I'm fine with that.)
That's fine by me. Just give me your discord and I'll add you
>>
>>10690615
bull#1259
>>
I'm a cuck.
>>
File: 1501188193503.png (453KB, 1160x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1501188193503.png
453KB, 1160x1300px
Woah.
>>
>>10691834
Coco's your waifu?
>>
>>10691834
Bad anon, she's too young!!!
>>
>>10683632
Youmu is my hot and slutty cumdump.
>>
File: 1442067925647.png (279KB, 850x974px) Image search: [Google]
1442067925647.png
279KB, 850x974px
This is my pink and sweet waifu
>>
>>10694625
Hey, Nonon's pretty cute. She's kind of feisty, are you sure you can handle her all by yourself?
>>
File: 1443155643109.jpg (118KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443155643109.jpg
118KB, 566x800px
>>10694672
I suppose help would be nice, i do whatever i can to make her happy!
>>
>>10694706
Shoot, I'd love to take her from you but I don't have the time right now, hopefully I can catch you again
>>
File: 1441864476788.png (45KB, 442x278px) Image search: [Google]
1441864476788.png
45KB, 442x278px
>>10694971
>Hope you can come back at a good time, pretty new here so hopefully we can get an introduction to you lads.
>>
So is anyone else around into rape NTR too? Both ways, I mean.
>>
>>10682381
Yes
>>
>>10695661
I have mixed feelings on it. Some bull taking her against her will and turning her into his little cumslut is pretty nice, I don't like the type where the girl hates it throughout.
>>
>>10696592
>the girl hates it throughout
That's what I mean by rape, one side of it anyway.
>>
Which waifu are you trying to keep away from this fetish, anon?
>>
File: 5af.png (47KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
5af.png
47KB, 302x200px
>>10696875
She's too innocent for this sort of thing.
>>
Why live action cuckold porn is so fucking shit? The japanese get It somewhat right, but I don't know the language and most JAV aren't translated. When it comes to western cuckold porn though, Jesus Christ, it's a disaster.
>>
>>10690224
//What you did really hurt, but I can't stop myself.
>>
>>10696969
Because they're actors and the emotions aren't sincere? Some amateur stuff is alright.
>>
>>10697327
The problem isn't the actors themselves, although they are part of the problem, to me the biggest issue is how the setting and dialogues are handled. Also, most of the stuff is:
>Some ugly ass nigger fucking the girl while the cuck cries in the corner and doesn't even enjoy the situation
>Girls getting ''revenge'' on their boyfriends. Pretty garbage both in terms of acting and how the situation plays out
>Amateur stuff that either ends too quickly, or isn't even cuck, just some sort of weird threesome.
>>
>>10696969
Because cuckolding is an emotional fetish, and Western porn never dwells long enough on the "characters" to get the viewer invested. JAV actually tries hard at achieving verisimilitude.

Also, a lot of Western porn stars have ugly tattoos. Tattoos are generally gross and in this case ruin the immersion completely. "O hai I'mma sweet innocent housewife, just look at my nasty tramp stamp."
>>
File: 1498809845115.jpg (78KB, 1670x933px) Image search: [Google]
1498809845115.jpg
78KB, 1670x933px
>>10697059
//If you feel you can't handle it, or just don't like it, maybe it's best we don't continue.
>>
>>10697555
>nd Western porn never dwells long enough on the "characters" to get the viewer invested. JAV actually tries hard at achieving verisimilitude.
This is the reason I enjoy Japanese porn more generally speaking. To me a girl simply taking her clothes off and fucking with the guy without any or with very little buildup is very boring and does nothing to me, I need context to get off decently.

>O hai I'mma sweet innocent housewife, just look at my nasty tramp stamp."
The same problem happens with many settings they try to do. 30 years old girls who look like veteran prostitutes playing highschool students is a very good example.
>>
File: 1478363835568.jpg (1MB, 1000x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1478363835568.jpg
1MB, 1000x1447px
>>10697676
//No, I'll go through with it, because you've been amazing. I'm tempted to play but it's probably late for the both of us. I should be around earlier tomorrow though.
>>
>>10695661
>>10696679
I'm into it
>>
File: UBW2_16_2.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UBW2_16_2.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>10697847
//I'm glad to hear it, and thank you, but don't think the flattery will make it any easier on her~
//See you tomorrow, Master of Saber.
>>
>>10695661
To have the cuck get raped by the bull?
Yes.
>>
File: Kikuchi.Makoto.full.1549143.jpg (317KB, 663x759px) Image search: [Google]
Kikuchi.Makoto.full.1549143.jpg
317KB, 663x759px
>>10696875
The shock bracelet's working so far!
>>
>>10696875
Chiaki

She's too innocent and caring to partake in cuckolding willingly
>>
>tfw no lolis to steal away from doting onii-chans
>>
Bull bump
>>
File: stockingu.jpg (51KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
stockingu.jpg
51KB, 426x640px
Please stop masturbating to my waifu.
>>
>>10696875
I really hate having to admit that I make a concious effort to try and ignore the fact that I have a waifu I'd never drag into this, it kinda shows me just how toxic this fetish is and how much it actually scares me when there's someone involved I actually care about.
Your post is still hot.
>>
>>10703982
You do your best to protect her, but one day, she might still stumble on this fetish on her own. I bet you'd love it if that happened.
>>
>>10703763
You'll have to get her to tell me that anon, but something tells me she won't.
>>
>>10704154
It would probably be the best thing ever whenever I'm horny but the worst thing whenever I'm not
>>
>>10704294
Delicious.
>>
>>10704294
And pure delight for her regardless of how you feel.
>>
File: 18.jpg (110KB, 880x1056px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
110KB, 880x1056px
I love 18!
>>
>>10704294
I'm glad you thought my post was hot, anon. Was it because it tempted you into thinking about finally giving in, and letting your waifu sample another man's cock for the first time? I won't try to persuade you, because I relish the idea that, one day, you're going to find it impossible to get the thought of her cheating on you out of your head, and end up posting her in this thread of your own accord, urgently seeking a bull to mate with your waifu. The one you just can't bear to think of cuckolding you, even if there's a chance you'll find out later that she's been sleeping with other men behind your back all along. I can assure you, it will feel absolutely terrible, but at the same time, you're going to want to prematurely ejaculate when the bull finally penetrates the waifu whose honor you've struggled to protect for so long.
>>
>>10696875
I don't want to say, the thought of it is heart breaking.
>>
>>10693747
Nuh uh
>>
>>10706231
Explain that picture then.
>>
>>10705408
I'm sure the faceless old man down the street does too.
>>
Ded.
>>
File: 1499726726457.jpg (103KB, 500x839px) Image search: [Google]
1499726726457.jpg
103KB, 500x839px
Please don't break my waifu.
>>
>>10655607
>Draw a boy
>Call it a girl
>>
File: 1442010654707.png (249KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442010654707.png
249KB, 800x800px
I do anything to keep my waifu as happy as i can!
>>
>>10709395
It's her dad's fault anon >>10657163 (pic related), don't bully her please...
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (78KB, 511x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
78KB, 511x415px
You niggas lackin’. Step up already.
>>
>>10709290
Give me a good reason why I shouldn't break your stupid waifu.
>>
>>10706351
Fake
>>
File: 1498862514015.jpg (228KB, 1280x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1498862514015.jpg
228KB, 1280x1726px
>>10698760
>>
>>10710178
//Sorry to keep you waiting. Ready to continue?
>>
>>10711553
//No worries, and yes, I would. Would you like me to post first, or....?
>>
>>10711710
//I'll continue from the last one in a minute. Reply coming up.
>>
File: tumblr_okb5ahu4Rp1w1by79o1_1280.jpg (65KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okb5ahu4Rp1w1by79o1_1280.jpg
65KB, 755x1000px
>>10663338
>The shine of the crimson command seals were piercing as the hand of Berserker's master caressed Saber's soft cheek, and wrapped around to the back of her head to hold it off the floor, comforting her slightly. A more uncharacteristic and loving gesture, one that Artoria seemed to love. So much was obvious, as she began to rock her hips in time with the stroke of his own. He'd thrust his waist, and she'd meet it halfway, taking the full length each time. Even through the muffle of the kiss, her moans were loud enough to fill the entire house. They became even louder as the kiss broke for a second.
Saber is a very proud and noble woman, I'm sure she did have a deal with you, one of being your sword; your protection. All she is doing now is upholding that oath.
>His lips curled, only slightly visibly to the boy on the side of her face. Twisting his neck a degree, he looked at him, and spoke with the most blaming tone the rival master could've imagined.
This would never have happened, if you were a better master for her...~

>Such a idea seemed to rile Saber up, maybe she would've jested, had her vocal cords not been too busy playing the sweet moans of satisfaction and pleasure. The shame weighed heavy, and the disgrace all the more burdening. In spite of that, she gave herself to the moment, and isn't of merely ignoring such feeling, let them sink in and become part of the ecstasy. As if she was in the heart of a fight; she felt alive.
>>
File: 1478192390521.jpg (240KB, 1200x1699px) Image search: [Google]
1478192390521.jpg
240KB, 1200x1699px
>>10712256
>How many times had the boy imagined himself in his rival's position? Too many to count and too embarrassing to relate in all their goriest details, but now, with Saber on her back and spread open the way he'd pictured in his head, another man - a completely different individual apart from the boy himself - was in his place. Cradling Saber the same loving way he'd always wanted to hold her. Violating her with his engorged sex organ, the avenue from which his seed and bodily waste alike escape. And, worst of all to the boy, kissing as though their lips had been destined to touch all along.
Sa....Saber, please, I know you can still hear me....
>Despite the lurid moans spilling forth from Saber, her own voice adding insult to an already grievous injury, she mustered enough of herself to look over at her former master, contrition spilling from her eyes. Even against the indomitable power of the command spell, she clung to the idea that the boy remained her master, that the transfer was executed under unfair duress. She gritted her teeth and stared at the man above her, trying hard to cease the gyrations in her hips, holding fast in hopes of defying him.
>>
File: tumblr_okk6b5mntn1w1by79o5_1280.png (773KB, 921x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okk6b5mntn1w1by79o5_1280.png
773KB, 921x652px
>>10712533
>Despite that fact that her slim legs wrapping around him was the height of bliss, he decided it was time for a change of position. He picked her body up, petite as she was it was easy to throw her around like a toy. Ever connected to him at his cock's protruding point, she wasn't even given a second to become unsullied again. The boy, who'd been laid back against a wall, was suddenly beset by Arturia's legs. There they stood in front of him, her body curved at the waist, and face and hands planted against the wall, she stood bent over like a dog above him. Liquids that'd be rolling down the delicate insides of her subtly meaty thighs from her most purest of cores glistened in the low light.
She can hear you. She's heard every word, every worried gasp, every stifled breathe from you. But, the thing that she heeded the most was your command to serve me. So here she is, serving.
>The lewd slaps and hushed, quick breathes returned as he graceful forced the brunt of his unsightly cock back inside of her. The front of his thighs struck her tight, slappable ass over and over. Each length she took elicited another sordid and heart tearing moan. They were sharp like knives, and had such an effect on the boy's feeling. Would he be able to make her give off such sweet sounds? It was like she was a harp, being played by a master musician.
You should be proud. She is truly one of the most faithful servants a boy like you could ask for.
>>
File: 1472090368428.jpg (635KB, 1408x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1472090368428.jpg
635KB, 1408x2000px
>>10712710
>Sitting with his back to the wall, the defeated master could only watch as the man who stole his servant brought her close to him. He looked up at Saber's face as she planted both hands against the wall, first noting the ruddy shame burning on her cheeks, then hearing the grunted moan in her throat as the man kicked her feet apart and resumed debasing her sexually.
>"I....Ahh!....understand, Ma....Ma...."
>The boy's stomach turned as he realized that Saber, between whimpering with each thrust of her new master's thicker, manlier cock, was trying to address him as "Master," only to be thwarted by her new bond, her new obligations as a servant bound to the Grail. Her velvet halls, the sacred sanctuary the boy had longed to visit, claim and call his own, was giving exquisite pleasure to another man. And it had all been his own doing.
>Suddenly, he realized that Saber was avoiding looking between his legs for some reason. He glanced at his crotch and knew the reason right away. He had become shamefully erect as a result of the ordeal, the shock of losing his beloved Artoria so abruptly, so definitively, prompting his body to react in errant, uncontrollable ways.
>>
File: tumblr_ooguooPqQF1w1by79o2_1280.jpg (119KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooguooPqQF1w1by79o2_1280.jpg
119KB, 678x1000px
>>10713106
>Her golden hair parted across her red hot face, blushing a flustered blood ruby her lips pouted ever so slightly. Eyes narrowing, ever so tiny droplets of moisture damped her face, only adding to the glimmer that the sweat she'd worked up gave. She ground her face against the wall, her body seeking a way desperately to leashed the pleasure that overwhelmed. Her breasted swayed tantalisingly above the boy. He could easily reach up and touch, but he knew to do so would invoke the wrath of the Berserker, stood dematerialised across the room, but ever present to keep him placated. The man who'd claimed the King of Knights for his own leaned his muscular body over hers, and whispered into her ear, concealed the golden waterfall that was her hair.
Oh? Has the shame finally worn you through? Do you recognise your true master now?
>Reaching an arm forward, he grabbed at the braided bun that sat on the back of her temples. Pulling roughly, she squealed in a high pitched voice, cutting like the edge of a blade in the boy's ears. His other hand meanwhile slapped the fat of her rear. The pale skin began to turn scarlet.
You know, I tried to summon you myself, Saber, strongest of all servants. You are rightfully mine, but in failing to do so, my madness harkened to Berserker, but I swore that you'd become my servant. This boy merely plays pretend, I wonder if his command seals were to run dry... who then would you choose to serve, free of the pact?~
>>
File: 1493518329075.jpg (55KB, 520x693px) Image search: [Google]
1493518329075.jpg
55KB, 520x693px
>>10713445
>With sufficient mana, Saber could withstand even Berserker's fiercest attack. Forced to comply with the interloper's commands, defeated by his sheer sexual prowess, the King of Knights felt her knees nearly buckle at his question. She was livid at its rhetorical tone, angry at the man treating her decision as though it were a foregone conclusion.
>"I...." she began, gasping for breath as she glared at the man over her shoulder, "I will never b-betray my t-true master....willingly." She tried hard to affect her sincerity, refusing to let her body shiver as his breath caressed her earlobes. "Y-you can do your worst. I....nnh~....I'm only doing this to protect h-him!"
>She bit her tongue and kept herself from whimpering at another blow to her buttocks, her heart aching for the boy she'd sworn to defend. Her failure - and she believed it to be wholly her fault - had led to their mutual disgrace, but while their enemies might take their dignity, she refused to let them take the love she harbored for her master.
>>
File: tumblr_okk6b5mntn1w1by79o4_1280.png (774KB, 921x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okk6b5mntn1w1by79o4_1280.png
774KB, 921x652px
>>10713711
>Here fervorous insistence that she wouldn't be spurred made it all the more appealing to fuck the chivalrous code out of her. He almost saw it as a challenge, one he gladly accepted. Grip still ever tight on her sunlight yellow locks, he yanked in time with the thrust. As he cock when in, his arm retracted, bringing her head with it. Each stroke of his manhood became a bend in her body, as if she was physically being tested. All his virility came out on show, trying to break her.
As a young girl, as a king, you were denied pleasure. You were denied the chance to be a woman... am I right? Given the second chance, you see the opportunity you were so harshly robbed of, and you turn a blind eye for this boy? I hope you never regret it, but I'll see to it that you do!
>The fierce tone of voice was matched by an incredibly increase in his speed and pace. Even the impact of his strikes became harder, as if he was trying to punch even deeper into the before untouched core. The opening of her cervix which guided her most sacred womb met a rock hard battering ram in the form of a cock. Precum slathered all throughout the entrance of her tunnels, and resistance at the minimum, he began his final assault.

//So sorry for the late reply, I got pulled away, back now though~
>>
File: 1492787957190.jpg (256KB, 638x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492787957190.jpg
256KB, 638x900px
>>10714516
>Saber gave a genuine yelp of pain as the man redoubled his efforts, driving himself so deeply inside her that he seemed to infiltrate her deepest, most private recesses. Into places she never expected to be used. The very core of the womanhood she'd renounced in order to become a just, benevolent king had suddenly become a prize to be won - and the man who had stolen her from her master was miles ahead of the nearest competition, as her womb became despoiled by the growing footprint of his seed.
>"Mas....ter...." the King of Knights sobbed between her moans, unable to stop herself from crying out no matter how fiercely she bit her lip. Her voice shook with the motions of her head, bobbing up and down in the man's brutal grasp. The body she'd honed for combat - the one she believed to be too scarred, too corded with muscles to be considered feminine - soon began to betray its true nature, fulfilling its intended purpose as a vessel to contain all the lustful desires of a man. "Please d-don't....don't look.... I....Ahh~!....I can't....re-resist....him...."

//No worries~
>>
File: a188570fe1ab5edb0d80a5acab142b92.png (945KB, 2100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
a188570fe1ab5edb0d80a5acab142b92.png
945KB, 2100x1100px
>>10714826
>Her womb became his target, and his attacks unrelenting and brutal. A mixture of pleasure and pain flooded her brain as the feeling of having her womb breached by such a rough and ruthless rival crippled her slightly with both the hurting of shame and the physicality of it. However, as precum started leaking into her, the attempts to breed, it all empowered that vision of femininity that she'd either been denied, or denied herself.
Why resist? Give in... let it take you over, let yourself indulge in that pleasure you've always seen yourself above. Sink down, revel in it, let me take you there...~
>Words creeping into her ears, breath hot and heavy blanketing her neck, he was like a tempting serpent trying to win her over to the sinful side. A woman of pride, a woman of the lord, this was the worst, and that in turn made it better for the pleasure's side, the side she was trying so hard to hide in vain.
Are you ready, Arturia Pendragon? I'm going to cum deep inside you, fill your womb, make it swell. By my hand, you'll be impregnated~
>>
>>10698676
What kind, and would you like to discuss it?
>>
File: 1474016908353.jpg (153KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1474016908353.jpg
153KB, 850x1204px
>>10715188
>On the verge of his ultimate humiliation, the boy could only watch, frozen by his helpless fascination, as the girl he loved struggled to keep her vow to him. It was too much; he could not bear to watch his beloved Saber suffer any longer. His own cheeks burning with shame, the boy reached into his pants and wrapped a hand around his rigid erection, discovering immediately how sticky it had become as he leaked endlessly during the ordeal. Letting his smaller cock throb in his palm, he sought Saber's eyes and began to speak.
I-I love you, Saber....Artoria....
>He glanced away as his resolve wavered at what he was about to do, but there was seldom an easy way out for the vanquished. The losing side of a campaign.
Just....just give in to him. Don't....f-fight him anymore. I....I command you to surrender to him, Saber!
>Artoria Pendragon's eyes immediately rolled into the back of her head, her lips parted in a wide oval to accommodate her lolling tongue. She'd been soundly defeated in combat and, as a result, she'd become part of the spoils of war. The enemy kept winning and winning, and her master and she just kept losing and losing.
>"I'm....I'm c-cummiiinngg~!" she cried, her silken walls wringing at her conqueror's cock as if demanding that he make good on his promise to inseminate her. The King of Kniights, beaten on the battlefield and impregnated, openly betraying the one she was supposed to protect; the shame and excitement turned her mind white with guilt-laden bliss.
>>
File: Dawn (5).jpg (80KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn (5).jpg
80KB, 630x800px
>>10655716
I don't think anyone even remembers, but I stole "his" girl and then blue-balled him with his waifu's mother when he thought he had a chance
>>
File: e872163f975bc4368080b64036d95260.jpg (525KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
e872163f975bc4368080b64036d95260.jpg
525KB, 1200x900px
>>10715505
>At the height of the climax, as semen was about to burst from the pipe that'd be laid deep inside of her, he leased it out, still dripping with the pure crystal honey of her gaping core. Grabbing the shoulders of her shaking and quaking core, he spun her body violently around, reached down to grab at her thighs and lifted her legs. Forced to lock them around him to keep balance, her back was pinned to the wall with the rest of her, and the cock she'd become so closely acquainted with was railed back up into her tight cunt.
Hear that..? He loves you, and he'll confess now, when you're cumming at the height of pleasure on another man's cock!~
>Looking into her forest green eyes that were as bright as fine cut emeralds, her colour twinkled in the light, and he felt compelled to pull forward and kiss those peach glossed lips once more, the saliva from earlier still fresh on her mouth. Passionately they embraced and even more so they made out. Suddenly, it happened.
>Waves of steaming hot cream began to flood like a tidal wave down her love trail. Her cervix was helpless to try and withstand the brunt of force that came with the ocean tides of cum that demanded entry into her sullened womb. Within moments it was filled, and all that extra sperm that was still being pumped began to seek another way out. It squeezed through the incredibly little space there was between her walls and his throbbing erect dick and spray out the sides of her lower lips. Panting was the only thing to be heard now. Their hot breath washed over each other in droves. Their bodies still burning, the skin kissed as the embrace kept, both parties reluctant to let go, until the Saber class servant began to return to her senses.
>>
File: 1476138020279.jpg (815KB, 1200x1722px) Image search: [Google]
1476138020279.jpg
815KB, 1200x1722px
>>10716067
>Despite the loud noises produced by the rutting couple above him, the distinct thud of a viscous substance hitting the floor still managed to burrow into his awareness, luring his eyes away from the heart-wrenching sight of Saber's contorted features to the place just below where she and her lover bridged their bodies. There, the boy could see the irrefutable evidence, the plain truth of his defeat dripping copiously down both sides of Artoria's legs, The knight of legend, more beautiful than he'd dared to imagine, had slipped out of his grasp and to be taken away by another. He was a virgin, but even he knew the consequences of bareback, unprotected sex, of pumping so much semen into a woman's fertile womb.

//Could we pause here please, anon? This has been very difficult to process
>>
>>10716266
//Something wrong? We can talk, if you'd like. I hope I haven't been to headstrong in the whole stealing aspect.
>>
>>10716524
//No, you've been great, and I like that you're just doing what you want.

//I....I'm really horny and need to cum
>>
File: tumblr_nesls2bNbi1spav39o1_1280.jpg (234KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nesls2bNbi1spav39o1_1280.jpg
234KB, 900x1273px
>>10716675
//It's only natural given my role! Plus, I really like Saber too, all the more prerogative to steal her~
//Take your time, me and Arturia will wait as long as you need.
>>
File: 1499726762257.jpg (132KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499726762257.jpg
132KB, 706x1000px
>>10709708
Because she is pure. Seeing her degraded and abused would break my heart.
>>
lurkers report in
>>
>>10719612
!
>>
>>10719627
Looking to cuck or get cucked?
>>
>>10719681
I'm just here to watch.
>>
>>10719880
Shame. You know, you could watch your waifu get fucked too.
>>
>>10719954
I don't know if she'd like that idea. She'd be down for fucking strangers, but I don't think she likes me watching her.
>>
>>10720109
So you're cucked out of being cucked in another way, huh?

Too bad. With all the old men giving her womb a check-up day in and out you'd have more fap material than you could even use.
>>
Up again. Anybody looking to play?
>>
File: felix.gif (1007KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
felix.gif
1007KB, 540x531px
>>
>>10722366
Anon, your waifu is a boy.
>>
>>10722384
Nuh uh, she's a she.
>>
>>10722409
They call them traps for a reason.
>>
>>10722425
...W-well, at least I have someone. He might not be a girlfriend but he's the second closest thing.
>>
>>10722439
There's nothing wrong with that. Some even prefer it that way. He is quite the cute boy, there's no denying that. What are you, then? His husband?
>>
>>10722450
His husband? Not yet. But eventually I'll ask him if he wants to take our relationship to another level.
>>
>>10722480
So that makes you his boyfriend? Interesting. Have you been a good boyfriend to cute little Felix?
>>
File: C8z3hURVoAISpoJ.png large.png (1MB, 800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
C8z3hURVoAISpoJ.png large.png
1MB, 800x1111px
Why cucking someone feels so good?
>>
>>10722550
As the bull or as the woman?
>>
File: DEXk51MUMAALI2j.jpg large.jpg (117KB, 1100x1553px) Image search: [Google]
DEXk51MUMAALI2j.jpg large.jpg
117KB, 1100x1553px
>>10722569
As woman. Dunno why but I really like it.
>>
File: 1501322647398.jpg (88KB, 620x920px) Image search: [Google]
1501322647398.jpg
88KB, 620x920px
I happen to enjoy seeing this sort of thing.
>>
>>10722577
I don't know either but consensual NTR is so goddamn hot.
>>
File: DArv3i9WsAAZEyh.jpg large.jpg (39KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
DArv3i9WsAAZEyh.jpg large.jpg
39KB, 425x600px
>>10722590
I know right? Especially when cuck is watching and fapping by himself in the corner.
>>
>>10722600
That doesn't do much for me. I love it when the waifu is completely into it and emotionally crushes her cuck.
>>
File: DEYE1OzUIAAIU74.png large.png (2MB, 1487x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DEYE1OzUIAAIU74.png large.png
2MB, 1487x1080px
>>10722611
Oh, in that way. It's also really nice, crushed cucks are so adorable. I want to crush them even more!
>>
>>10722640
How? I'm curious to hear.
>>
>>10722508
Yep! I would like to think of myself as a good boyfriend to Felix. Most of my salary goes into buying him gifts and new outfits to try on.
>>
>>10722663
That's a good start, providing for your lover. But have you indulged him in other ways? A kitty like Felix is going to need more loving than just headpats.
>>
>>10722675
Of course! I pat and praise him whenever I can. He even let me kiss him once!
>>
>>10722693
Let you? Anon, that's not the way to treat a cutie. You have to pick him right up and carry him to your bed in your arms. There's no worse way to kill the mood than asking for his permission.
>>
>>10722719
There's no way I'm doing anything without his consent! I know that he's way out of my league and I'm doing everything I can to keep him with me.
>>
>>10722735
Everything but the thing that needs to be done. Look at Felix. Isn't he begging for it with the way he dresses and handles himself? Won't you ever teach the boy the wonders of being handled like a woman of ill repute?
>>
>>10722757
He just wants to look cute, that's it. If he really wanted me to do something like that to him, he would have told me. Besides, I would like to save everything sexual to our honeymoon.
>>
>>10722786
He might well have told you, if you could only see. With the way he looks at you, with the way he talks, with the way how he blushes at the smallest hint of sexuality. Act quick, or he might start looking at other men. Men who won't treat him as if he's made out of glass.
>>
>>10722803
Whatever. I don't need your advice. You probably don't even have a waifu.
>>
>>10722826
Of course I don't have one. Why would I? You should listen to me precisely because I don't have one.
>>
>>10722842
If you don't have a waifu, you don't know how to take care of one. Your advice is worth nothing to me!
>>
>>10722890
Heh. How about we let little Felix be the judge of that?
>>
Someone make new thread.
>>
>>10655607

>>10723598
>>10723598
>>10723598
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.