[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>artist writes entries complaining about Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 59

File: tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif (363KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif
363KB, 500x384px
>artist writes entries complaining about Trump
>>
File: laughing rich whores.jpg (38KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
laughing rich whores.jpg
38KB, 611x404px
>OP votes for Trump out of spite towards people he doesn't even know
>>
>>10449826

>People still whining about Trump being elected when they should be getting their bomb shelters ready.
>>
>>10449872
Not OP but I voted for Trump because I wanted society crumbling devastation, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
Hell I don't think we're even getting WW3
>>
File: 1497487599236.jpg (116KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497487599236.jpg
116KB, 765x595px
>>10449826
>Artist draws pictures of his OC beating up DRUMPF
>>
>>10449903
>bomb shelters
1. You only just got bomb shelters?
2. Trump isn't going to start nuclear war, North Korea is a joke.
3.Trump will probably fuck up the economy like most neocons, so you're gonna want to cash in on stocks before they get fucked.
>>
>>10450154
>Artist draws pictures of muslim superheroes beating up drumph.
>>
You know what? Fuck Trump.

I've seen all the amazing things he's done and the great work he's done over all the years and I've aspired to be like him but you know what really pissed me off about Trump?

He doesn't release his shit outside of Japan.

Fuck him.
>>
>>10450266
Has anyone ever directly given nipTrump any shit for that? Or do japs not care about our gaijin politics?
>>
File: 49557183_p0.jpg (38KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
49557183_p0.jpg
38KB, 460x650px
>>10450442
I don't think they care. A lot of them don't do international stuff under the reason that people will just scan and share it, which is true and how I get most of my collection.

I'm just salty that he's done dozens of things I'll never see outside of thumbnails.
>>
File: cgPdGul.png (63KB, 639x300px) Image search: [Google]
cgPdGul.png
63KB, 639x300px
>>10450266
>He doesn't release his shit outside of Japan.

He doesn't like americans. that why he has that running gag in the covers of book of the beast
>>
>>10450602
Which gag?
>>
>>10450602
They're just mad we nuke'd them twice and then ran their country for 5 years, while overrunning it with American culture. And we didn't let them have their military back, so now they get to act like the wise neutral third party, despite the fact that we're the only thing that prevents them from bowing to China due to keeping the waterways/trade routes open.
>>
File: 1469075619191.jpg (87KB, 568x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469075619191.jpg
87KB, 568x600px
>>10449905
This pretty much. Just wanted to see what would happen
>Artist stops making stuff for about a month
>Makes a post how they've gotten depression over the voting results and afraid of what will happen
>Have to remind them that things return to business as usual and that right wing death squads aren't going to come kick down his door
>>
>>10450707
sure, but what's happening is still bad
>>
>>10449905
Why do people think the President has any power? President's are only allowed to do what the elites let them do. Obama did fuck all; Trump will do fuck all. The rich will get richer, and their might be another war (making the rich even richer). Soros has more personal power than Trump.
>>
File: Trump Eagle.jpg (92KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Eagle.jpg
92KB, 1280x782px
>>10449826
>anyone who voted for Trump that still supports him now and actually believes he'll have a second term
>>
>>10451218
how have you been personally effected?
>>
>>10451749
Every time I come on 4chan looking for fap material, I end up seeing people bitching about Trump and it kills my boner.
>>
File: Trump Twitter.jpg (72KB, 921x960px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Twitter.jpg
72KB, 921x960px
>>
>>10451804
I can agree with this. Trump is a dumb ass and yet unlike most dumb asses on 4chan people won't stop giving a fuck about him.

Shut your god damn mouths about this shit. Nobody wants it. Nobody asked for it. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>10451749
I haven't yet, but I will be if millions of people lose their healthcare because I work in EMS and I'd be on the front line of that healthcare disaster. Its against the law to deny people emergency medical care if they can't afford to pay, so people with easily treatable medical conditions who can't afford a doctor just allow it to fester until it becomes a medical emergency and they need to be hospitalized. Then when they get a $40,000 bill for a major surgery they simply don't pay it, and the hospital makes their money back by charging everyone else more for their medical care, which leads to rising insurance premiums.

There's also the opportunity cost of inaction on climate change. I don't plan on having children, but I'd like to think that the planet isn't being willfully destroyed because its economically expedient to do so.
>>
File: light-treason.gif (3MB, 938x517px) Image search: [Google]
light-treason.gif
3MB, 938x517px
>>10449826
>artist is a member of the Donald Trump presidential campaign
>>
>>10451218

turbo-triggered lefties is never a bad thing

gosh have you seen the faces of people? the naive anguish? the childish disappointment and denial? It's like seeing a kid after watching an horror movie he swore up and down he could handle.

it's sweeter than any candy.
>>
>>10452955
schadenfreude isn't healthy anon, its one thing to want to help people come to a realization that as disappointing as this might be to them its far from the end of the world, but taking glee in that suffering? Do you not realize how ridiculous you sound when you say "it's sweeter than any candy"?

This kind of thinking is what leads to such extensive political polarization I think. Lets stick to rational discussion of the issues.
>>
>>10451507
hows the 8th grade workin out for ya?
>>
File: i cringed tbh.jpg (393KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
i cringed tbh.jpg
393KB, 1536x2048px
>>10452955
>beeing this edgy
>inb4 muh triggered
broken record
>>
>>10453262
>blocking out the license plate
why?
>>
>>10452955

Has the Trump-Muhammad bin Salman alliance made Qatar stop with all the terrorisms yet?
>>
>>10450200
>3.Trump will probably fuck up the economy like most neocons
Is that why the economy's only improved, 200k jobs created in just April?
>>
>>10453504
not the guy you replied to, but he hasn't actually done anything economically yet, check back a few years after he has gutted healthcare to pay for a small tax cut for the ultra wealthy, massively increased the national debt, and de-regulated banking. Then we'll know if his policies did harm or good.
>>
>>10454166
In B4

"FAKE NEWS
DRUMPF
TWO SCOOPS"
>>
>>10451507
>their
see >>10453239
>>
FUCK WHITEYS AND FUCK DRUMPF YOU WHITEYS ALL NEED TO FUCKING DIE RRRRIIIIGGGGHHHTTTTTT NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>10452591
you've fallen for the fear-mongering
life went on just fine before obamacare, you know
if anything, we'll probably fallback on previous policies

You know benefits, like SSI, didn't exist until FDR instituted them, right?
People like you take everything for granted.
>>
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1494863637463.png (806KB, 738x560px) Image search: [Google]
1494863637463.png
806KB, 738x560px
>he can't stop making posts on /trash/ of all places about how much people hate trump
>>
File: 1492011046648.gif (2MB, 378x391px) Image search: [Google]
1492011046648.gif
2MB, 378x391px
>>
>>10451507
Obama "did fuck all" because Congress was Republican for the majority of his presidency and they were so hell bent on obstructing things and being "anti-Obama" instead of actually trying to change things and improve stuff that it didn't look as good. Trump now has a Republican Congress but he and his congressional buds are so incompetent that it still looks like nothing will happen.
>>
File: Trump Lies.jpg (96KB, 720x714px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Lies.jpg
96KB, 720x714px
>>10455737
>>
File: trump-rifle-.jpg (208KB, 970x797px) Image search: [Google]
trump-rifle-.jpg
208KB, 970x797px
>>
File: 1491689888092.jpg (180KB, 962x769px) Image search: [Google]
1491689888092.jpg
180KB, 962x769px
>Vote Trump
>He actually does his Campaign promises faster and earlier than any other canidate
>Every news station or newspaper destroying their credibility everyday by posting fake stories again and again about Russia and Trump
>Leftist pretending to be the good guys when they riot and beat up innocent people and brag about it on social media
The only price for this is having to come online and seeing a bunch of 3rd world wed and butthurt leftist shitpost's trying to tell me that I actually lost. Feels good man
>>
>>10452591
Obamacare should never have been implemented and having it strains the economy unnecessarily and it simply isn't the moraly right choice. Once people don't need to work to sustain themselves they fall into a weird state of lethargy.
>>10455816
Obama did fuck all because Congress blocked him because unlike the rest of the world the US of A still has democracy (somewhat) intact and people calling their governors and senators is a perfectly viable thing to block a president.
The majority said 'NO' to Obama and the elites got uppity and now we have elites vs. Trump.
>>
>>10456682
...He promised tax records
a secret plan that would beat ISIS in 30 days (maybe 90)
He promised no one would lose their coverage and everyone's insurance plan would get cheaper
He promised he would drain the swamp and then went more in bed with Goldman Sachs than any other president
He promised he would be super good to LGBT people then hired Betsy DeVos (who might as well be a Hadmaid's Tale character)
He promised a Muslim ban then fucked it up by calling it a ban (which the constitution is clear on)

>stories again and again about Russia and Trump

His son is named Trump, for starters.

>>10456767
>Once people don't need to work to sustain themselves they fall into a weird state of lethargy.

Under Trumpcare you can lose insurance coverage even if you have a job.

>Obama did fuck all because Congress blocked him

That is a thing of the past now that the filibuster has been nuked for good. All that is left is the independent judiciary and Trump will try to destroy that as well.

You guys have been had and I've never been happier to not be American.
>>
>>10456682
>Leftist pretending to be the good guys when they riot and beat up innocent people and brag about it on social media
this is what slapping the other cheek means in the bible. onlookers won't like them anymore.
>>
>>10456836
>tax record
Do you even leaks? He paid too much taxes while hed had the right to not pay them temporarilly.
>no-one would lose coverage
He should've promise to repeal it not replace it.
>destroy ISIS
It turns out Israel and half the establishment don't want that.
>drain the swamp
I have no idea how to do that but in real life it takes years and collaborative effort.
>LGBT people
They're people. Be good to people or don't be good at all.
>muslim ban
The people, even liberals, are realiing the first ban should've never been blocked and now they're thinking about splitting the 9th circle because of an unconstitutional SCOTUS action.
>Russia
Killing Seth destroyed everything in the eyes of the people
>lose insurance even if you have a job
Tell me one nation in the world that hasn't ben doing that since implementing.
I'm looking at you, Europe and Australia and East Asia.
>judiciary emancipated from the will of the people and the constition
>Trump will try to put it back into place
Good.

You guys are why I'm happy to be half-American.
Why does the world want to copy 'MURICA and at the same time tell her she can't do the things she wants to well withing the constitution?

I bet you guys are proud NOT to have guns. Don't worry. We're something others want to emulate.
>>
File: IMG_2827.png (381KB, 650x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2827.png
381KB, 650x573px
>>10450266
I met 2 latino girls that doesn't like Trump, but they pefer having an orange fruit than Hillary.
>mfw Hillary's "I'm A FEMALE LIKE YOU!!" campaign didn't work exactly
Makes me wonder why it didn't work on them?

Tbh Hillary did wanted to start a war and Trump doesn't. Pretty much shows that america dodge a bullet there.

Other than that, the left has gotten more aggresive lately and becoming more like Terrorist.
>>
>>10456836
>Tax records
>B-bur Don Jr
lmao
>>
File: IMG_4190.jpg (34KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4190.jpg
34KB, 600x512px
>>10450536
>Tfw Trump was a furry
>>
>person on twitter complains about trump supporters
>says they have no sense of shame
>their avatar is their fursona/them in a fursuit
>their bio is basically a list of all their mental illnesses
>>
>>10456938
>tax record
He has to release all his records. all his predecessors did.
>He should've promise to repeal it not replace it.
Then he wouldn't be president. He promised something better.
>It turns out Israel and half the establishment don't want that.
How did they stop his awesome anti-IS plan?
>I have no idea how to do that but in real life it takes years and collaborative effort.
Collaboration with the swamp?
>The people, even liberals, are realiing the first ban should've never been blocked
You mean the one excluding the biggest sponsor of actual terrorism.
>Killing Seth destroyed everything in the eyes of the people
Who killed him? Ted Cruz' dad?
>Tell me one nation in the world that hasn't ben doing that since implementing.
Other countries don't have the US system. That is why all of them are better.
>Why does the world want to copy 'MURICA
Only Poland and Hungary currently are.

>>judiciary emancipated from the will of the people and the constition
Um, it's in the constitution that the judiciary is independent and SCOTUS decides when courts are being unconstitutional.

>>10457039
>I met 2 latino girls that doesn't like Trump, but they pefer having an orange fruit than Hillary.

And I hope they go to jail for having miscarriages.
> did wanted to start a war and Trump doesn't
Trump wants a war with Iran.

>the left has gotten more aggresive lately and becoming more like Terrorist.

Cool.
>>
>>10456938
>>no-one would lose coverage
>He should've promise to repeal it not replace it.

Listen white trash, he promised no one would lose insurance. Repealing Ocare means millions lose coverage.

He was also the only GOP candidate that promised he would not touch Medicaid or Medicare and his plan assaults both of them.

He won because of his lying, he has no idea what his own healthcare bill looks like, and he will never care about any of his voters unless they're rich.

You are unintelligent and your life would be ten times better if only women or non-Whites voted and you sat home.
>>
>>10457534
>your life would be ten times better if only women or non-Whites voted and you sat home.
Pajeet is going absolutely Bananas rn
>>
>>10457395
>tax records
He did two ways. The leaks made the MSM piss themselves.
>wouldn't be president
realpolitik.
>how did they stop
Half the senate is Israeli-American and Israel considers ISIS a good thing to the point of hearing in the media how they apologized to Netanyahu for accidently killing Jews.
>collaboration
He's the first president to cause this much butthurt to big business by denying them cheap [spoiler]slave[/spoiler] immigrant labor. We have yet to see a president going full scale against the elite.
>Saudi-Arabia
Blame the failed Crusades it's kid-didling terrorist satanists sitting on black gold and having to resort to realpolitik.
>who killed Seth
Doesn't matter after it was revealed he was the one who destroyed the Russia and impeachment propaganda once and for all in the eyes of the public. CNN confessed they didn't believed it and now want to delete everything.
>better
"Refugees," no guns, and literal African culture slaveryh. How is that better?
>Poland and Hungary
Wrong. They've been doing their own business for centuries and the EU got uppity after being successful in the West of Europe. If anything, it's the US of A copying the Visegrad group.
>independent
Yes. Ad they must folow the law and written logic. They've ben acting on OPINIONS, as of lately. That's a no-go for healthy nations.
>going to jail for miscarriages
No-one goes to jail over medical conditions. No, pedophilia isn't medical.
>wants a war with Iran
If he doesn't go to war as the first prez in decades I'm going to call him the new Gandhi.
>>10457039
Antifa has been included in one state as a terrorist organization.
>>10457534
>white
I've been subject to literal racists AND leftists you newfag. I've ben called a muslim more than thrice in a single month. You antifa immigrants and minorities won't ever call me "one of you".
>>10457625
This is how their nation became literal shit.
>>
>>10453262
>FlexFuel
>>
>>10454741
>>10456767
it didn't go on just fine before obamacare, half of all personal bankruptcies were from unexpected medical bills

Why do you want to get rid of social security, it was put in place for a reason you know. Prior to it elderly or disabled people who were unable to work were homeless and starved to death, is that really the country you want to live in?
>>
>>10456767
>Once people don't need to work to sustain themselves they fall into a weird state of lethargy.
what about people who are working but can't get health insurance due to a pre-existing diagnosis? What about parents who can't get their children onto their medical plan because their kid has a chronic illness? This was the reality before obamacare, and under Trump's plan its the state we will be returning to. Families being unable to afford medical care for their sick children.
>>
>>10457534
that last part of your post was unnecessary and dumb, note how the 2 replies you got only focused on that instead of the very good points you made before it. They have no answer to any of that, but when you start saying dumb racist shit that's what they want to talk about. So stop doing that.
>>
>>10457837
who exactly are "the elite"

people use that term so much but as far as I can tell they don't even know to whom they refer, just a nebulous "other" that they can blame all their problems on instead of real people
>>
>>10458928
I witnessed what it caused in Europe: lethargy, anti-social behaviour, and public servants getting uppity. There was a time when children were legally forced to aid their parents and this time was a golden age of self-sustaining adults who lived for more than themselves.
Now get out with your emotionally laden questions.
>>10458950
You met a physician privately. It used o be cheaper before Obamacare, too. I personally know somone who pays double because they earn well adter finishing trade school.
This and it's a burden. We don't have Germany-levels of tax payers.
>>10459011
>elite
Whoever influences politics and aren't the majority of people. Most believe they're some kind of new aristocracy.
I put dibs on the big money families and maybe the banks.
>>
>>10459033
insurance premiums skyrocketed because republicans refused to reform obamacare, setting it up to fail so that they could turn around and say LOOK IT FAILED THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO GET RID OF IT.

Anyway that hardly matters now, since the only important question is what should we do to replace it. Should we follow your route and return to the days where children die because they get denied health coverage due to a pre-existing condition, and half of all personal bankruptcies come from unexpected medical bills? (oh no how dare you use this actual real world example that happened to many people, that's emotional manipulation!!!)

Or should we follow the example of literally every other first world nation and have a national health system which would be both cheaper that current insurance premiums and provide on average a higher level of care? Do you want to pay less for better coverage, or do you want to continue to be gouged by your insurance company because...well I don't actually know why you'd want that. Maybe just because its what I want so you have to be against it without even really thinking about it.
>>
File: poland eu.jpg (391KB, 1200x2260px) Image search: [Google]
poland eu.jpg
391KB, 1200x2260px
>>10457837
>>
>>10459033
>I put dibs on the big money families and maybe the banks
so you don't actually know who these mysterious "the elites" are, yet you blame them for all your problems?
>>
>>10459102
>reform
European and Asien healthcare rarely gets updated, if at all in the last decade iirc. They merely include new illnesses and maybe raise policy for new protheses.
>your route
It's not "mine" and sick children got healthcare back then by knowing a doctor personally. America was known to have some of the lowest child death counts and that was long before Obamacare. People simply ate more and healthier.
>medical bills
Blame the pharma companies for demanding astronomical prizes for drugs, placebos, and medical equipment. Only Jewish dentists are the only rich medical profesionals. The same goes to student loans and printing offices; universities used to have libraries.
>everyone else does it
You damn well know we're not going to follow "everyone else" because it's the worst possible argument and this nation was founded on being exceptional. If we followed every other still 1st World nation we'd have no guns and lots of refugees.
No. We will stay the only ones. We were great being the only ones and we'll get out of that grey mass. Individualism means you're somehow different from the others and enough to be sen as a person.
>>10459159
>doesn't know it's common parlance
Elite generally refers to all higher ups who are removed from the common people. Of course nobody knows them except for those who believe in conspiracy theories. Matter of factly, threse theories have a short shelf life.
>>10459141
The refugee crisis goes against EU law. The EU is breaking its own laws and Poland got these moneys for investment. Eastern Europe is where your German cars come from because life and resources are cheaper there.
By all means, who flees from war is a deserter.
>>
File: avin a giiglle.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
avin a giiglle.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>10449826
>artist confuses themselves for a thinkpiece author instead of just giving the people what they followed for
Like clockwork
>>
>>10459326
>DA JUZE are the only rich people in medicine
do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>10449826
>"If you voted for Trump then you can just unfollow me right now :)"
>>
File: 1405268800329.jpg (81KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405268800329.jpg
81KB, 600x500px
>>10449826
>artists does practically all of those "artist does ___ instead of drawing" because he's a nigger
>>
>>10457039
>the liberals have gotten more aggresive lately and becoming more like Terrorists.
FTFY
The left-wing and right-wing don't exist in USA, only liberals and conservatives exist because the both parties are right-wing and so it makes not sense to talk about left-wing and right-wing in USA politics.
>>
>>10453053

They chose to get histerical.

They really deluded themselves in their bubbles of first world progress that Trump is a Hitler when he's a Nixon at worst.
>>
>>10460956
>he's a nixon at worst
Nixon founded the EPA, Trump is rolling it back. I don't know about you, but inaction on climate change disturbs me greatly.
>>
>>10461611

The paris accord doesnt do shit in the long run and carbon energy is actually cleaner than oil and many others in use.

Reducing emissions starts by using resources efficiently instead of mindlessly shutting down energy generation to replace it with poor alternatives and external supplements that create a huge logistical footprint.
>>
>>10460430

>Left in America openly pursues socialist policies, openly uses socialist ideas, openly shows socialist imagery
>Not a real left

This meme needs to die
>>
>>10462307
sure, but are we doing that? Or are we just pulling out of the Paris accords because its not the best deal it possibly could be, then not replacing it with anything else because not a boomer problem who cares?
>>
File: 1455248161294.gif (2MB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1455248161294.gif
2MB, 250x251px
>>10449826
>artist has never gone political before until Trump wins and complains about people complaining about him going political
>>
>>10463223
>but are we doing that?

actually during Obama's first term huge amounts of money went into research to develop cleaner coal harvesting and energy generation, then during his second term he just shut the whole thing down anyway.

>Or are we just pulling out of the Paris accords because its not the best deal it possibly could be

it's easier to deal with contamination and ecological issues when you don't have systemic poverty and a depressed economy.
>>
>>10462751
I was talked about the Democrats, not about the left activists outside of the mainstream political!
>>
Obamacare is a useless piece of shit because it just tried to put a band-aid on the problem. The fact that you need insurance in the first place. The whole medical system in the US needs to be torn down and built back up from scratch. Why do people keep pissing around with short term bullshit?
>>
File: 1486322609553.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486322609553.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>artist uses their porn characters to bitch about Trump becoming president
People follow you for porn, not to listen to you bitch and moan about politics
>>
>>10461611
We had a chance 10 years ago and blew it. Blame the faggots that are so bad at talking to people they walk out of an environmental meeting wanting to burn down a forrest out of spite. You can't stop what's happening. I learned to stop caring beyond maybe terraforming projects.
>>
>>10463366
>lets just keep putting it off until X date when our country is a utopian wonderland, then we can start worrying about the destroyed ecosystem
is this really what you're saying
>>
>>10463847
>shit that never happened
>>
>>10464217

>let's save a couple trees while we turn into a third world shithole

it goes both ways

>>10464235

Lysergide did it
>>
File: earthball.png (726KB, 900x955px) Image search: [Google]
earthball.png
726KB, 900x955px
>>10463958
>>
>>10454166
>gutted healthcare
Niggercare doubled my premium, go fuck yourself
>>
>>10464243
its more than saving a couple trees, global climate change has the potential to cause drought that would make the world uninhabitable for billions of people

the swarm of refugees from the syrian civil war would literally be a drop in the bucket compared to BILLIONS of people faced with the decision of stay at home and die or go to Europe or America and maybe live. And it wont just be people coming alone then sending for their families later, it'll be entire civilizations picking up and taking everyone. Have you never heard of the sea peoples? I suggest you read about them if you want a taste of our future if nothing is done about climate change.

Not to mention the causing of a mass extinction has the potential for cascading ecological collapse which will lead to famine and the deaths of billions more, including you.
>>
>>10464277
>niggercare
wow so eloquent
>>
>>10458950
The only condition that could get someone outrighted denied is having cancer. People did get fucked by premium hikes when it came time to renew, but there were better ways to fix that
>>
>>10464243
>Lysergide did it
got a link?
>>
File: 1500127588924.jpg (169KB, 774x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1500127588924.jpg
169KB, 774x1498px
>>10464296
only a problem if you let them in
>>
>>10464316
Made by and for niggers, seemed acurate enough
>>
>>10464335
>The only condition that could get someone outrighted denied is having cancer
absolutely false, there were many stories before the ACA was made about people denied for seizure disorders, diabetics unable to get insulin, and children with birth defects unable to get covered under their parents plans. The republican bill would go back to that.
>>
>>10464364
when their options are stay at home and die, sit at the border and die, or fight and maybe die it doesn't take a genius to figure out which one they'll pick. This isn't a vote, they'll fight back.
>>
>>10464296
It's space or bust really at this point. You can't stop climate change anymore. Only build levies and artificial land.
>>
>>10464416
Then we kill
>>
>>10464370
you have to go back

>>10464429
climate change isn't a light switch, its not on or off. Sure there has already been damage done that cannot be reversed, but if we continue carbon emissions at this rate it will continue to get worse.
>>
>>10464296
>its more than saving a couple trees

but it literally is, the projected change will be a minuscule, pointless reduction that will do nothing to even dent the huge geological process already in motion, it will only affect the economy of nations that would be better prepared otherwise.

there's a part of climate change being done by human enterprise, but it's only a part of it, you can't stop the earth from whenever it damn wants.
>>
>>10464393
shitty anecdotes that never covered the end of the story
Also type 2 diabetics should be converted to fuel and thus do something constructive for the first time in their lives
>>
>>10464447
ah you make it sound so easy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Bronze_Age_collapse

climate change refugees once destroyed every single civilization in Europe and the middle east save Egypt. I wonder if they will do so again.
>>
>>10464505
We have guns now, it would not be hard to kill them all
>>
File: bronze age armors.jpg (101KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
bronze age armors.jpg
101KB, 530x800px
>>10464499
>the state should murder people based on their medical history
is this really what you're advocating? Horrifying.

>>10464521
>we have bronze swords and armor now, it would not be hard to kill them all
>>
>>10464521

don't have to wait for them to travel

just nuke india, pakistan, thailand, indonesia, china and the philipines, boom, literally all of the world's excess population gone.
>>
File: 1478655840735.jpg (440KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478655840735.jpg
440KB, 600x1000px
>>10464351
https://e621.net/post/show/1045274/2016-anthro-areola-big_breasts-breasts-butt-duo-er
>>
>>10464453
We've already passed the point of no return. The climates have already begun to shift and nothing will stop the permafrost melting and chaining further even if you magically turn of civilization right now. And people were trying to argue for 5% emission cuts? Fucking kek.
>>
File: 1471954454107.jpg (16KB, 386x367px) Image search: [Google]
1471954454107.jpg
16KB, 386x367px
>Pronouns: Xe/Xy/Xo/Xum
>Call them 'he' anyway
>>
>>10464540
Type 2 beetus isn't medical history, it's a lifetime of sloth and gluttony.
Also the difference between a unarmed guy and one with a sword is much less than that between an unarmed guy and someone with a rifle
>>
>>10464505
I think you grossly underestimate the ability to kill wholesale has improved since the 1900's. The generals back then sure did!
>>
>>10464554
did you read his description, I thought it was actually well said.
>>
>>10464616

it's still MUH WORLD IS ENDING BUT BE BRAVE AND SHINE ON MY BEAUTIFUL SNOWFLAKES
>>
>>10464505
>A very few powerful states, particularly Assyria and Elam, were largely unaffected by the Bronze Age collapse.
See? Just fine!
>>
>>10464604
maybe my point wasn't clear enough, when people are packing up their whole civilization and migrating to a new one because of an ecological crisis that doesn't want them there they don't leave their weapons at home

there are many historical examples of this, the germanic expansion, hunnic migration, gothic migration, viking/norman migration, bantu migration. All of those completely displaced the many peoples who were living in the areas they moved to. Those people either joined up with the invaders, were killed, or got pushed to other areas further afield.

>>10464662
Assyria saw a significant decline during the collapse era because all of their trading partners collapsed and they were being invaded on all sides from the successor states. This led to the collapse of the middle Assyrian kingdom, although a couple centuries later it would rise again as the Neo-Assyrian empire under Ashurbanipal II, who you might have heard of.
>>
>>10464661
he never said any of that, quite the opposite in fact, he says the world isn't ending and people shouldn't freak out

did you even read it?
>>
>>10464750
This difference in strength is far greater now. We have the power to kill them all even without nukes.
>>
>>10464817
Maybe, but I have a hard time imagining it being used against families and children.
>>
>>10464848
When those at the front fall, the rest will flee.
>>
>>10464616
He's overreacting and being a drama queen. It's just embarrassing, especially coupled with that porn pic.
>>
>>10464906
I really doubt it will be so simple
>>
>>10450602
how is jojo literally everywhere
>>
>>10464906
This is some of the edgiest stuff I have read in a while. "Hurr lets shoot people fleeing for their lives because I don't like them."
>>
>>10466043
Welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay
>>
>>10456682
Yeah, I remember when he built that wall, repealed Obamacare, and had Hillary arrested. Those were things that totally happened.
>>
>>10468120
Good times
>>
File: 1500140766620.png (402KB, 712x673px) Image search: [Google]
1500140766620.png
402KB, 712x673px
I voted trump Because the liberals are getting out of control,and if a conservative were not to get in power asap then someone more extreme would take power,and trump seemed like he would be fun.

This is based off of historical trends,there needs to be Ballance,and trump looked like he was capable of doing that.

I may disagree with him on a few key issues, but a stable sociaty is what i want,and sometimes you need a little chaos to balance it out.

I see young liberals as little puppies,but in reality they are children raised without fathers,and the government has taken the place of the father,and as small children do. They lash out against the father. All that matters is they don't steal the fathers gun and actually kill him, because the children are incapable of understanding what happens after the father dies.
>>
>>10458993
>note how the 2 replies you got only focused on that instead of the very good points you made before it

White people in red states don't know what's good for them. Neither do the fucking morons in Africa that have eight kids and vote for boisterous strongmen.

It's not about education or being "coastal and sophisticated". It's about intelligence and ability to absorb information.
>>
>>10459033
>Whoever influences politics and aren't the majority of people

Ah, rural voters who are given disproportionate power due to the senate, the electoral college and gerrymandering.
>>
>>10459326
>sick children got healthcare back then by knowing a doctor personally.

How adorably retarded of you to think that would be workable today, Do they have asphalt where you live?
>>
>>10463958
>Blame the faggots that are so bad at talking to people they walk out of an environmental meeting wanting to burn down a forrest out of spite

"Don't blame the insane, petty subhumans, blame the people that are too intelligent and rational to understand the mindset and language of a subhuman."
>>
>>10472620
>Because the liberals are getting out of control

Conservatives blocked Garland and nuked the filibuster to seat Gorsuch. You are uninformed, submental white trash.
>>
File: Infant Mortality Rates 2014.png (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Infant Mortality Rates 2014.png
59KB, 1920x1080px
>>10459326
>America was known to have some of the lowest child death counts and that was long before Obamacare.

American child mortality is honestly pretty bad in comparison to the rest of the developed countries.
>>
>>10472620
>he fell for the SJW meme
thanks for making Trump's bank account great again
>>
>>10464243
>let's save a couple trees while we turn into a third world shithole

>it goes both ways

I don't know just how many solar panels 100 million buys, but it's probably a lot.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article129284119.html
>>
>>10463958
>environmental specialists from all fields have been telling people for half a century that our industrialization is harming the planet and cementing future collapse
>"Screw them, I don't like the way they said it"
You and those people have the mentality of a teenage girl on a menstrual cycle.
>>
>>10459141
Actual Polandfag here.Essentialy what's happening is that the goverment doesn't want to let immigrants in because "Muh terrorism" and they don't want their country be 30% foreign people in the next 20 years.The EU didn't like that and we're now are where we are.
>>
>>10449905
Hillary was the WW3 option
>>
>>10473852
>people whose jobs rely on anthropogenic climate change being a huge problem keep saying it's a huge problem and they need more money.
>keep making dire predictions that don't happen then get surprised that people are starting to get skeptical.
>push fake narrative of 97%+ of scientists agree on it while ignoring that the article that found that outright cheated, lied, and misrepresented shit to reach that number.
>entire Paris agreement research admits that it barely do anything and that's IF everyone hits their targets starting immediately. Meanwhile China and India are literally exempt for half a decade and can continue ramping up emissions for another five years before doing anything but that's OK because they promise they'll do something after that time.
>big names who keep pushing it, making a huge deal of it, and lecturing people on it like Obama, di Caprio, and Al Gore all continue to shit out more emissions in one year of private jets, large mansions and constant escapades than I will in my entire fucking life.
>but I'm the one who has to be lectured and how I should think twice about driving my car and not be greedy and selfish.
I'm not saying it's not real and we need to burn more coal and fuck the environment, but people need to stop pretending it's "the good and pure, perfect, objective, rational people VS the insane, evil, nature hating retards too stupid to understand climate change".
>>
>>10473775
>Japan
To be fair, it would be hard to have a high mortality rate when your nation is barely producing babies as it is.
>>
>>10474245
Believing "Hillary means WW3" is the equivalent of posting Minions memes on FB.

>>10474304
>Meanwhile China and India are literally exempt for half a decade and can continue ramping up emissions for another five years before doing anything but that's OK because they promise they'll do something after that time.

They're already doing tons. They can't do a full Germany or Portugal but they're showing real good faith.

Meanwhile the US elected a person who doesn't understand how greenhouses work and wouldn't understand what a troposphere is if his life depended on it. Trump's brain is too simple to understand elementary physics.
>>
>>10473896
>they don't want their country be 30% foreign people in the next 20 years

You are completely and helplessly insane if you think this is possible, expected or desirable to anyone in power in any EU country.

What is interesting about right-wingers is that they think they can just scream out something like "THE JEWS WANT TO FORCE 100 TRILLION MUSLIMS INTO OUR COUNTRY TOMORROW" with a straight face and expect that to be the basis of their position.

It's constant, maximalist hysteria that even Venezuela's government would be ashamed to rely on in its rhetoric.
>>
I'm very glad that Trump is around, simply because his existence ruins the narrative that capitalism is good for everyone, seeing as the Republican party isn't even trying to put a human face on anymore. It's all raw magpie-style kleptomania, as they try to cut as many public programs as possible to the benefit of the few lucky enough to have been born rich or ruthless enough to have become so. Not to mention that there is no more illusions that the Democrats are the good guys; they've always been garbage and the fact that they can't even support something with major support like single-payer because it would dent the coffers of their friends in the health insurance racket cements that. The young will grow up to loath capitalism and will turn hard left instead of growing up to be useless liberals or degenerate conservatives. After all, look at how hard the youth went for Corbyn, simply because they grew up seeing how the Conservative Party's thievery and Tony Blair's neoliberal nonsense ruined the UK.
>>
>>10474464
I don't give two shits about politics,so I might have exagerrated a bit.The not-so-recent Brexit affair happened partly because britain didn't want anymore immigrants coming into their country.I'll just stop there because I'm probably politically incorrect.
>>
>>10474553
>I don't give two shits about politics--

Then I'm not reading the rest of your post, because THAT particular phrase is like a giant red flag for ignorance, pettiness, a sheltered life and a general apathy or nihilism.
>>
>>10474515
>the fact that they can't even support something with major support like single-payer because it would dent the coffers of their friends in the health insurance racket cements that.

They are against single-payer because

A) You need large donors to have a chance to win
B) The same crowd that is most likely to care about single-payer or cheaper education is also one of the groups that hate voting the most: Young people.

Young people love to complain but don't want to bother voting as much as the old cunts, unless they feel like they're part of something "special" or "inspiring".

And if you vote reluctantly and demand a special "feeling" in your tummy before you decide to bother, then a political party can't even bother taking the risk.

The US people has ALWAYS been pretty supportive of "more healthcare" or "better infrastructure" and "cheaper college" for decades. But the Democrats KNOW that words are cheap, and apparently voting is hard. So they don't bother turning into social democrats.
>>
>>10449826
>Trump has the worst "six-months-in" approval of any president in 70 years

Maybe die, OP?
>>
yes, dont bother writing about a president that rivals warren g. harding as an awful president (ft. red congress that still doesn't do jackshit despite having a majority)
>>
File: 361.gif (3MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
361.gif
3MB, 420x236px
>>10450154
this. artists who do this need to be shot.
>>
File: Gigahorse.jpg (569KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gigahorse.jpg
569KB, 1920x1080px
>>10464566

Fuck yes.
>>
>>10473791
Don't care about his bank account
It's smaller as president anyway.

Liberals are litteraly Cancerous
They are corrupting the foundation of sociaty.
>>
>>10473756
You underestimate how much power the liberals have

Those examples don't matter
They are a neccicary evil to continue sociaty.

If the government doesn't collapse l,then i will be happy,and whether you like it or not your life will be better than the alternative.
>>
>>
yuge
>>
File: IMG_8643.jpg (122KB, 1126x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8643.jpg
122KB, 1126x1126px
>>10475308
>Maybe Die, OP?

Someone's upset
>>
>>10477175
>You underestimate how much power the liberals have

Dr Who is trans, cumskin.
>>
>>10477132
>Don't care about his bank account
>It's smaller as president anyway.

He is using the official presidential Twitter to shill for his own establishments and forced the taxpayers to pay him for housing Secret Service agents. His princeling sons are selling access at the Mar-A-Lago to foreign corporations.

Trump would have been impeached day one under the Emoluments Clause if every republican wasn't an unamerican traitor.
>>
Heh
>>
where's that video of trump wandering g20?
>>
>>10453262

That faggot is just asking to get his tires slashed the moment he leaves redneckistan.

And that's not just because he's right wing. Anyone who covers their car in political bumper stickers are shit, but you always seem to see it on the right.

/pol/fags are cancer online. The least they can do is keep it online.
>>
>>10474452
>Believing "Hillary means WW3" is the equivalent of posting Minions memes on FB.
Your delusional.
Hillary explicitly wanted a no-fly zone over syria.
She was very open about wanting this, it was no secret.
Heres what general joseph dunford had to say about what it would entail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
Now I'm very interested in how you mange to spin going to war with russia as not WW3.
>>
well now i know why this place is called trash
because it's filled with SORE LOSERS OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY
TRUMP 2020 FUCKERS
>>
>>10477132
>Liberals are litteraly Cancerous
>They are corrupting the foundation of sociaty.
Grandpa, is that you? How did you get on 4chan? Go take your meds.
>>
china
>>
>>10486419
She wouldn't have started WW3 to take control of Syria's airspace.
>>
>There was NEVER a meeting retards

>It was about ADOPTION ONLY

>It was NOT about adoption only but there was just one insignificant Russian there and we told no one about it because NO REASON AT ALL

>Okay it was about taking oppo research against our opponent from an unfriendly country the US is sanctioning but NOTHING HAPPENED and there were no important Russians there

>OKAY, there were LOTS of important Russians there and we were trying to get dirt on our opponent from a country the US is sanctioning but SO WHAT who says collusions is BAD??!!
>>
>>10492269
no, like this:CHINAH
>>
File: Jarozbaw-no-01.jpg (57KB, 815x526px) Image search: [Google]
Jarozbaw-no-01.jpg
57KB, 815x526px
>>10473896
>and they don't want their country be 30% foreign people in the next 20 years.

Do you know how many of rapefugees want to go, let alone settle in our country? Our cuctholic church has shipped a bunch of them already and they escaped to Germany within two weeks from arrival.

But hey, keep being a useful idiot to the socialist dictatorship that is our current government, maybe Kaczyński will drop a dime in your bank account.
>>
>>10474464
Do you have any actual argument other than calling it crazy because as an American that's basically what happened to us
>>
File: 1441575314092.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
1441575314092.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
>>10449826
>Artist supports Trump through his art
>Trump gets elected because he promised furries rewards if done so
>mfw literally best timeline
>>
File: oh my.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>tumblr and reddit refugees on 4chan assmad Trump won
>''I voted Trump because I wanted WW3 to end everything but it didn't happen, he's such a disappointment, amirite?''
>''the world is fucked anyway, who cares, life's meaningless, amirite?''
>''Trump supporters are just as bad as SJW, amirite?''
>''It's so silly that people are celebrating that Trump won because NOTHING's changing it's all the same shit, amirite?''
>''fuck the rich, amirite?''
>mfw they actually think they're fooling anybody with their subversive socialist babble
>>
File: 1445023026160.jpg (23KB, 376x359px) Image search: [Google]
1445023026160.jpg
23KB, 376x359px
>>10475308
Just like how Hillary had 99.9% chance of winning the election, right?
>>
My only problem with conservatives or right-wingers is that they don't use the same ''weapons'' the Left does to shut them hell up

If Hillary won everyone all over the internet that would protest against it would be told to ''suck it up'' and that would be the end, but because Trump won the whole left is mobilizing to win every single internet argument in the hopes of convincing Trump's going to be ''the same shit'' and things will not improve in anyway while not actually giving a relative standard as to how things will/won't change, the difference being is that no one is calling them out for it or telling them to ''suck it up'', but instead we're seeing more sjw shit pouring into media and it's very likely every single piece of entertainment in the next few years will shove trannies, fags and ''fuck drumpft, right guys?'' moments in them because they know they have to mobilize for battle.
>>
>>10477175
>your real world examples don't matter, all that matters is my feelings
>>
>>10449826
The Simpsons wouldn't be laughing at people for that, they have enough sense to realize how awful Trump is.
>>
File: fallout 3 endings.png (217KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
fallout 3 endings.png
217KB, 500x298px
>>10495660
>anyone who has different opinions from me is obviously lying because my opinions are so perfect that there's no way anyone could ever feel different from me
>>
>>10496012
>implying a post like >>10488923 is genuine
>implying a post like >>10489047 is written by an intelligent person
>implying a post like >>10475308 is anything but trying to start shit up for sake of starting it up
>>
>>10496127
>first post
I think it is, if you go to /pol/ you'll see a tremendous amount of that "banter" from Trump supporters.

>second post
yeah its dumb, but the post he was replying to was equally so

>third post
you could say the same about the OP's post
>>
>>10461611
Trump wants to make Arizona, Texas and New Mexico entirely solar powered.
>>
>>10496224
ok, how viable is that? His plan to pay for the wall with solar generation was laughed at by experts as a ridiculous fantasy.
>>
>>10464616
If he wasn't a trigglypuffed shitbag he would know that the exact opposite is true in America. Straight white male christians are a dying breed.
>>
>>10450536
underrated comment
>>
>>10475308
Surveying 100 democrats about a republican president and he still got 40% approval? Not bad.
>>
>>10496364
christianity is shit
>>
>>10496248
Strangely enough it's quite viable, and most of the people who laughed at him were against him already. One guy who actually values idea over politics drew up multiple variations on solar designs that were both cost effective and efficient.
>>
>>10496420
It's preferable to Islam.
>>
>>10496512
both are shit
>>
>>10496490
who is this person, do you have a link to his paper?
>>
>>10462307
>Carbon energy is actually cleaner than oil and many others in use.
dude what

>>10486288
>Anyone who covers their car in political bumper stickers are shit, but you always seem to see it on the right.
Oh you poor little fool. Come to California and drive around, and you shall truly know cringe.
>>
>>10496808
yeah I tend to think political bumper stickers are in extremely poor taste in general
>>
>>10449826
>Trump only acts and releases things obama started
wow fuck that nigger antichrist hitler, this is like 2009 all over again muh mitt romney!
>>
>>10496538
But only one creates 3rd world shitholes, throws gays off buildings and considers 9 years to be an acceptable fucking age.
>>
File: IMG_8651.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8651.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>10495993
If that's the case then the Simpsons wouldn't mind the cringe straight from Deviantart as well.
>>
>>10497168
>there are no christian third world shitholes
never heard of latin america?
>christians don't persecute gays
IS are in a league of their own there, but look at something like Russia's anti-gay laws

>and considers 9 years to be an acceptable fucking age
have you never heard of the numerous catholic priest molestation scandals, or the child sex trafficking of the Lord's Resistance Army?

As I said both are shit
>>
>>10450154
I'm not american, what is the meme behind this man and the shit of the 2 scoups of ice cream of the same flavour?
>>
>>10497674
Long story short, Donny-boy threw a dinner party where he had to be special in every way possible, including getting one more scoop of ice cream than everyone else, because he's a child who needs to feel important any way he can. Then the news reported on it, his fanbase got assblasted that anyone would malign their Orangeness, and they tried to turn it around.

I don't know where Jon Oliver comes into it. He's a completely different network.
>>
File: IMG_8652.jpg (134KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8652.jpg
134KB, 624x416px
>>10497902
This reads out like an onion article, a lot of people get two scoops of ice cream. Only a retard wouldn't after all.
>>
>>10498328
Like I said, it's about him having to be special. He gets two scoops, everyone else gets one. Because otherwise how would you know he's more important than you?
>>
File: liberal bumper stickers.jpg (461KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
liberal bumper stickers.jpg
461KB, 2000x1333px
>>10453262
I can play that game too

>>10453424
yus :DDDDDD
>>
>>10498626
thank you for your service
>>
>>10498626
I don't know, I don't see anything on there quite as cringy as the shit on >>10453262. I guess quantity has a quality of its own, but still.
>>
>>10474366
The graph is deaths per live births, birth rate has no real impact on it.
>>
Yuge
>>
>>10495572
You should have picked your own cotton you lazy evil cunts.
>>
>>10495891
The polls said she'd get the most votes and she did?
>>
>>10496224
No he doesn't, you fucking child. Did you also believe him when he promised to get such a good trade deal from Gyinah, that he would put the banks in their place and that he would never touch Medicaid?

You're more pathetic than Chris Christie.
>>
>>10501714
Not 99.9% but sure, keep believing Hillary had a chance of winning despite all the massive shilling going on
>>
>>10496490
Counterpoint: you pulled that completely out of your ass.

Did you guys here about the racist rapist saying the wall should be transparent because he got so upset some poor American died when the bad drug guys tossed 60-pound bags of bad drugs over the tiny, flimsy wall America has now, so you need the wall to be transparent so you can dodge the big scary Mexican drug bags?

I'm not even fucking kidding.
>>
>>10501769
Not with Wisconsin having black voters purged and that evil cunt Comey deciding voters only had to know about one of the FBIs investigations (the one targeting Trump is still ongoing).
>>
>>10501843
You know skimming through the thread isn't going to make much of a difference now
>>
Justified complaints about trump since "Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from 4chan." is at the top of the fucking page thanks to trump's FCC head.
>>
>>10501924
The White House is filled with people from the previous government holding everything hostage when they're not virtue signalling because of laws approved by fucking dinosaurs, what else is new
>>
>>10497902
Actually I think it went that Stephen Colbert did one line about the two scoops thing during one of his opening monologues for his show. I think it was something along the lines of this.

'So did you hear that Donald Trump gets two scoops of Ice Cream at dinner while everybody else gets one? He really is a big boy isn't he? We got a great show tonite folks our guests are...' and he didn't really say anything else about it.
>>
>>10502131
Under Obama they planned 5 different schemes to ruin the internet, how is it any different now with Trump on the White House? This isn't something the government came up, it's something the big studios and media who are all owned by 5 companies and now have the monopoly ergo power to influence the government.

I know tumblrinas want to somehow blame Trump this is even happening, but forget that Google is a powerful fucking company that can pick what news articles you can read and what new videos on Youtube you should watch, so of course they could have a say on the sites you can go on.
>>
>>10497902
Wow you're pathetic lmao

>unironically defending reporting "DRUMPF GOT TWO SCOOPS!!!" as news
>>
>>10503322
can you point out where this was said in the news?
>>
>>10473805
>I don't know just how many solar panels 100 million buys, but it's probably a lot.

no, really, they're fucking expensive. large scale application is 100% unfeasible.
>>
>>10474515

Generation Z is observed to be growing up fully libertarian

it's the gadsen generation, you poor, poor tankie dreamer.
>>
>>10486419
You misunderstand. This is evidence of her being a liar. She said she wanted it but she clearly wouldn't have pushed for this since this would be the result.
>>
Explain this two scoops meme
>>
>>10509321
at one of Trump's feasts he served ice cream and no one allowed to get two scoops but him so that everyone would know he was more important I guess
>>
>>10504446
No one is ever going to vote libertarian because the amount of problems needing collective action are growing, not decreasing.
>>
>>10509504
I think you vastly overestimate the intelligence, perceptivity, and historical knowledge of the average voter, but I hope for all our sakes you're right.
>>
>>10509321
Trump got two scoops of ice cream and /tv/ meme'd it into existence.
>>
>>10510401
Seems forced
>>
>>10510401
"If Trump shits himself at the State of the Union, then WE WILL shit ourselves and turn it into MEME MAGIC and that will show how powerful and loved Trump is MAGA MAGA SHIT FOR MAGA"
>>
Furries are mentally ill communists. This should not be a surprise to anyone. You can only divert so far from sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation and still be a well adjusted person.

t. Also Mentally Ill
>>
File: 1494920445603.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494920445603.png
180KB, 500x405px
Artist makes comic about character being trans is normal. Portay parents parents as super evil who say all trans are just attention seekers. Ends up pretending to kill themselves for attention. Tranny ignores all the things they done for them while they still greave over their dead child. Tranny still thinks they are perfectly sane.
>>
>>10510478

Of fucking course it's forced. It's a /pol/ circlejerk.
>>
>>10475034

It's actually less that the younger generation wants some "special feeling" about voting and more that they were recently taught, and given two glaring examples of, how the voting system in this country makes your vote only matter if you live in a handful of states.

You a conservative in northern California or a liberal in Dallas? Tough shit, your vote doesn't mean a damn thing.

The majority of people voted for someone democratically but the opponent won because of an archaic system designed for the days when the fastest way to get a message somewhere was on horseback, instead of instantaneously? Well that's how it is in this "democracy" that we've been allegedly fighting our wars for in the past century.

And the worst part is, even though I came to this conclusion before even the Bush era, I can't bring it up nowadays without getting called a Clinton lover, which I'm not, I hate the bitch, but the system just is not Democratic at all. And the fix is so simple too, just make electoral votes proportionate instead of winner take all. That's it. And then people's votes will actually matter outside of the swing states.
>>
>>10464554
Wow, I knew Lyser, I never knew he was this disgustingly cringy.
>>
>>10497902
>TWO SCOOOPS TWO SCOOOOOOOPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>10462307

Oil is carbon energy you fucking retard.
>>
>>10513018
>I hate the bitch

Hating Clinton is such a normcore fucking opinion. 80 % of the people who do don't have a single coherent reason apart from "NUUUUH WAAAR IMPERIALISM" or "WAAAH BERNIE WUZ ROBBED".
>>
>>10514066

Well there's also the fact that she's in the pocket of large corporations. But she did work with the DNC to deface Sanders in districts where Clinton was unpopular.

But Trump isn't much better, making an ass out of our country on Twitter, acting like a petulant child, along with installing a bunch of his corporate buddies in the government so that they can rig the system even more for them and screw us over even more.

Yeah Sanders was really the only way out even if he was favored by tumblr.
>>
>>10514331
>Yeah Sanders was really the only way out even if he was favored by tumblr.
>Can't be controlled by corporations if your country is bankrupt and has no money.
>>
>>10514426

Literally the only people that spout this shit are the ultra rich and those who were manipulated by the ultra rich. You don't want to be a tool of (((them))) now do you?
>>
>>10498626
>>10453262
>Liberals are obsessed with helping each other and creating a better society
>Conservatives are obsessed with violence and killing
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (169KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
169KB, 850x800px
>>
>>10514711

Really makes ya think, huh?
>>
>violent anti-Trump protestors keep getting themselves arrested
>leaving less people to vote for Trump in the next election

congratulations_you_played_yourself.gif
>>
>>10515294
leaving less people to vote for Trump's opponent*
>>
>>10514711
So all those death threats, riots, and beats down from liberals we're all peaceful? Well now I am truly enlightened by such noble acts.
>>
>>10514331
>Well there's also the fact that she's in the pocket of large corporations

You need to say something about "the people" and "banks" to really put me to sleep.

>>10515336
"Someone burnt a trashcan so all leftists are violent."

"OH SO TRUMP INVITED TED 'LYNCH OBAMA' NUGENT TO THE OVAL OFFICE SO WHAT ARE YA TRIGGERED KEK?!!!!?"
>>
>>10516187
Nice strawman. What about all the burned cars, smashed windows and looted stores?
>>
>>10515336
The fascists of tomorrow will call themselves anti-fascists.
>>
File: 1500026473554.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500026473554.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>10453262
>blue lives matter
I made this joke earlier, I'm glad someone else thought of it too
>>
>>10496175
>if you go to /pol/
This is not good advice if you want to remain an intellectual.
>>
File: 1478374882361.jpg (154KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478374882361.jpg
154KB, 956x960px
>>10517435
hehe got em!
>>
>>10514922
too bad is true
>>
>>10460430
>both parties are right-wing
Dumbest thing I've heard in a while.
>>
File: Whore.png (24KB, 365x840px) Image search: [Google]
Whore.png
24KB, 365x840px
>artist expects to be paid for their "work"
>>
File: 1497168060948.jpg (178KB, 582x569px) Image search: [Google]
1497168060948.jpg
178KB, 582x569px
>>10449905

I didn't want SJW and PC politics to be pushed further than it already was, to then become an embedded part of the political system (which Hillary was all for). Where feelings and implied herd mentality guilt shaming tactics become the norm for slight of hand political silencing (aka. if you don't agree you must be X, Y, Z, and therefore, you may not speak). Especially considering Hillary played up her "I'm a strong woman candidate" card, over actual policy making, that, and I don't trust the Clinton murder family for a second, too many people die around them mysteriously, only to be written off as a suicide. Seriously, look that shit up "Clinton Kill List"

Bernie was just a greedy socialist, commie in disguise, using old political socialist/commie mud slinging of, "it's all the rich people's fault, they need to pay, except for me" which was really evident, and I knew his "free education" was bullshit, and so were a lot of other things he was promising.

Ted Cruz and especially Ben Carson seemed like moderate candidates, but during an interview after Trump wanted Ben on his administration, Ben commented he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, which made me wonder why he was even trying to run in the first place.

Trump seemed appealing because he was an outsider, successful businessman (inb4 daddy's money meme), which he was at the very least, competent enough to run a international business (inb4 his bankruptcy), and still keep going on.

Would vote for him again, unless Trey Gowdy was running, which I doubt he ever will.

Jordan Peterson was interviewed about whether Trump was an incompetent idiot or not, and I agree with Jordan's analysis of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 442x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 442x387px
>>10459141
Okay pal,blow it out your ass
>>
>>
>>10449905
>I don't think we're even getting WW3
Well of course anon, you should have voted Hillary if that's what you were looking for
>>
>>10527670
>Well of course anon, you should have voted Hillary if that's what you were looking for
>you should have voted Hillary if that's what you were looking for
> you should have voted Hillary
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>10497902
I'm pretty sure two scoops is a meme because the idea of him having two scoops of ice cream is as much of a non-issue as you can feasibly get yet it managed to make national news because libfags can't go one day without trying to shit on trump. Anyone whose not an insufferable socjus type gets this
>>
>>10509321
The media shitting itself over nothing

See: >>10527763
>>
>>10527670
nice meme
>>
>>10516187
>what is antifa
>>
>>10527840
right wing bogeyman
>>
File: latest[1].png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
85KB, 492x280px
>>10528042
>>
>>10528110
Supposedly they should be beating down my door for being white, straight and male, but the only people I get shit from is the Trump Youth Corps. I've never even seen a fucking "antifa" in person.
>>
>>10473896
>they don't want their country be 30% foreign people in the next 20 years
are you seriously implying that 11.4 million immigrants want to come to poland of all places?
>>
>>10528314
>>
>>10495572
>Import blacks to do plantation work
>Import asians to build railroads
>Import hispanics to do all of the shit jobs that the blacks and Asians won't
>"Why is it that there are so many non-white people here?"

Gee, it's almost like America actively chose it's own future without ever stopping to think of the consequences.
>>
>>10528436
People having experiences different than what your narrative says they should must be quite unbelievable, yes.
>>
>>10528775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgpzp_pLJVc
>>
>>10520150
>Ted Cruz and especially Ben Carson seemed like moderate candidates

You're the reason we still need gulags.
>>
>>10517053
I forgot your kind values property more than human life.
>>
>>10528847
kek
>>
>>10529418
#corporationlivesmatter
>>
Yuge
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>10504293
just fucking google it
>>
>>10450602
>Joseph tries to start a conversation and expresses interest in Rohan's work
>Rohan starts talking mad shit about English speakers
Remind me why we like this guy again.
>>
File: tumblr_noaeh8SqmQ1uvyyjko1_540.png (231KB, 540x724px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noaeh8SqmQ1uvyyjko1_540.png
231KB, 540x724px
>>
>>10520150

>calls Sanders a greedy socialist/commie/other cold war-era buzzword
>calls Trump inheriting his wealth a "meme"

I see your head is so far up your own ass you must be tasting stomach acid.
>>
>>10529505

>corporations are people meme

End yourself.
>>
>>10451665
Until there's a justifiable alternative, it's looking like a second term for Trump.
Hillary wasn't any better of a candidate than Trump.
>>
File: IMG_5821.png (270KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5821.png
270KB, 680x680px
>>10449826
Did 4chan really helped Trump won? I'm being quite serious.
>>
>>10533236
dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>10449826
>being triggered by opinions from an artist of all people.
>>
>>10532881
Pretty much this. Both were horrible in their own way. I remember how obnoxious everyone was when Obama won but it wasn't a big issue despite the same people later bitching at Obama for not bringing in change. Only once Trump won all those people started screaming it's the end of the world. The uproar of people telling everybody on social media to remove them if they have a different opinion while yelling for someone to kill Trump was insane. Liberals have decent ideology but none of them ever actually follow it making them hypcrosites.
>>
>>10533319
Are we ignoring the fact the artist spends the majority of their time being triggered? Half my feed gets cluttered by it. Like I am here for the porn not for someone to soapbox their opinions on their furry oc.
>>
>>10533236
>Did 4chan really helped Trump won?
Nah, it was mostly Russia, combined with Hillary campaigning like a retard because she didn't think that Trump stood a chance.
>>
>>10535701
Obama didn't want to make an issue of Russian involvement because Republicans in Congress said they would whine about it. Damn coward.
>>
>>10450221
who but D*bson has done this?
>>
>>10535701
>combined with Hillary campaigning like a retard

>all of the media extensively shilling for her, not just on the US but worldwide
>all of those promotional comics, shorts and propaganda shilling for her
>the polls ensuring 90% of people would vote for her
>''alt-right'' meme taking off labeling all Trump supporters on the same league as the KKK and Nazis
>Obama shilling for her, and everyone loved Obama, right?
>Bon Jovi, Miley Cyrus, Roger Waters, Lady Gaga, doing shows during her rallies, the only occasions where more than 2 people showed up for a Hillary rally
>all that Democrat money being spent even more now that they lost, keep losing and surviving on the useful idiots that believe they give a shit about LGBTQS people and that Muslims don't mean no hard, spouting subversive propaganda 24/7 everywhere
>Media continuously bending on their backs to criticize Trump for every little thing he does, ignoring whatever accomplishments he might've done
I'd say it was a pretty good campaign considering the lengths they went.
>>
File: DeletedPosts1.png (346KB, 1811x912px) Image search: [Google]
DeletedPosts1.png
346KB, 1811x912px
What's with entertainment becoming so political now? It's either /pol/ acting as a vacuum or it becomes political in the other way.
>>
>>10537322
Next time save a post that people can actually read
>>
Looks like Trumpcare just collapsed again.
>>
File: IMG_1896.jpg (26KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.jpg
26KB, 271x271px
>>10536776
IIRC some Marvel artists have done this, but I think both /pol/ and /leftypol/ should stay in /pol/.
>>10537538
The Obamacare reforms were just gonna be Obamacare-lite anyway.
>>10533319
le triggered ecksdee meme, can this just fucking die? This no longer applies to someone's imaginary PTSD being triggered by 2014 8gag anymore, it's like that salty shit from a few years back.
>>
>>10449826
>artist thinks everyone in the world cares about what they say.
please, just shut the fuck up and do your thing with the commentary.
>>
File: trump.png (293KB, 346x434px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
293KB, 346x434px
>>
File: metalslayer_trump_paint.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
metalslayer_trump_paint.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.