[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Saturday Spaturday Edition Previous: >>10321912

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 436
Thread images: 200

File: 000.jpg (49KB, 597x648px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
49KB, 597x648px
/ERP/ Thread
Saturday Spaturday Edition

Previous:
>>10321912
>>
First for WAKE UP ERP!
>>
File: Hellhound34.png (1MB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hellhound34.png
1MB, 700x1000px
>>10326531 (The Ninawock)
(Aha, found it, not quite as remembered, but still, cute and docile.)
(I know, the temptation is strong and I want to fill my card with even more monsters, but I don't want to create a monopoly on them. For now, I simply look for other things, maybe ones with actual characters to play, since the only one I have with a defined personality is Kongou, and that's very loose at best.)
>>
>>10326420
The wulfman knows what the ladies wan-WOAH
>Even he was caught off guard by the sudden change, the relaxing, almost peaceful stroking and toying of his championship cock being shifted into a soft hotdogging, it rattled him for a moment, but after a manly grunt and an honest selling of her soft bottom he regained his machismo with a firm chop to her rear, grasping it in his palm and not only watching his cock disappear between her cheeks, but watching the rump bump between his fingers
Woah little lady, looks like you know what you're doing, D-damn

>Repost in new thread
>>
File: 000.jpg (881KB, 1169x1654px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
881KB, 1169x1654px
>>10326597
But I literally got out of bed to make this thread...
>>
>Summons Ishtar
>>
>>
File: Jabberwock (4).jpg (363KB, 1033x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock (4).jpg
363KB, 1033x1280px
>>10326642
(I take it back, there are no doggos gooder than this one)
(Building up cards is always tricky business. I can't help but feel like I'm either taking a character from under someone's nose or, in the case of monster girls or any other franchise I play, building a monopoly, like you said. I dunno. It's part of why I'm always just branching out to new, random characters instead of sticking to one series.)
>>
File: detailed_card.jpg (433KB, 1600x1837px) Image search: [Google]
detailed_card.jpg
433KB, 1600x1837px
(I live again! New thread, new card!
Also >>10326716)
>>
File: peacocklewd2.png (354KB, 968x1027px) Image search: [Google]
peacocklewd2.png
354KB, 968x1027px
>>10326649
>Peacock giggles hotly as she watches the proud wrestler tremble from her sudden stroking of his member with her voluminous asscheeks, the soft mounds burying him in the comforting chasm of her rump. The sudden slap causes a ripple of motion to flow through her jiggly rump, wobbling under his gaze and the excess squeezing between his fingers as he gropes her. Peacock coos from the blow, used to taking a pounding and leans forward until her nose nearly bumps with Beowulf's, her soulless eye sockets burrowing into his own as she flashes her shining claptrap of a mouth.
"Is Beowulf already getting beaten by a little Peacock booty action? How are you going to win the wrestling match if I tucker you out right here?"
>Peacock smirks before straddling his lap properly, removing his member from the confines of her cheeks and placing his cock head right against the sopping wet lips of her sex. Soaked from womb to entrance she simply drops her hips without warning, sheathing every last inch of her idol's member into her pussy so fast that her rump collides with his thighs with an audible "thwap!". Peacock's toes curl and her eyes (if she had them) glaze over as she relishes in the familiar feeling of being stuffed to the brim with thick, manly cock.
>>
>>10326836
Hello Maki!
>>
File: Hellhound47.png (279KB, 992x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hellhound47.png
279KB, 992x1024px
>>10326773
>no doggos gooder than this one.
(Someone has been lax on their doggo searching.)
(I feel much the same, especially with people starting to pick up more wonderful monster girls, that and I finally made a nice looking card, had a plan, then immediately shattered it. In any case, good luck with whoever you happen to be searching this time, they're always an interesting read. Unfortunately it's time get ready and head out for me, so have a nice day you wonderful monstergirl!)
>>
>>10326836
HA HA ALL MY QUARTZ WERE NOT WASTED! I mean uh, great to get a 5 star.
>The summoner pretends he wasn't rerolling for 5 days and over $800 worth to try and get her.
>>
>>
>>10326853
..Good to meet you too, anon
>>10326862
Indeed.. And so ahead of release too. Ishtar, archer class. I'll be watching over you..
>>
>>10326941
>Her summoner walks a few circles around before opening up a menu. She's almost instantly selected as his favorite.
I've been needing an archer class.... at all and I heard you're one of the best. Not that I was rolling for you or anything.
>He's a terrible liar. He's also a pervert, his hand has already touched her ass three times.
>>
>>10326941
I wonder if you want to finish our session of teaching your fiancee how to behave, but if you don't I'm ok too.
>>
File: Jabberwock (1).png (2MB, 1697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock (1).png
2MB, 1697x1200px
>>10326856
(Likewise on needing to get moving. Take care!)
>>
>>10326903
Nico Power MakeUUUUPPPPPP
Nico Nico Niiiiiii
>>
>>10326839
>Hearing her smug little reply he couldn't help but chuckle, his cock ached but the remark might of bruised his ego ever so slightly, he opened his mouth to speak but as soon as he tried his entire stiff slab of cockmeat was swallowed by the hungry, horny lips of the girl atop of him. He snapped his mouth shut and suckled in a breath, refusing to show weakness after her verbal challenge. A light coughing laugh slipped from him, keeping his grin ear to ear as he replied.
You think a little pie is going to beat the great one?
>With that said a second breath came from him, in his head he heard the millions and millions of wulfamanics chanting his name. With a quick motion of his massive arms he scooped up the smaller girl, under her legs he pulled them up. slipping his hand from her bottom, over her front and behind her head, locking her in a full nelson has his fat cock was lodged deep within her, a push forward not only poked her so deep that the outline of his member was seen through her body, but also stood him up, a complete change in momentum now holding up the little lady.

>>10326903
>Autographs anon's shirt
>>
File: 1499530711580.jpg (120KB, 472x892px) Image search: [Google]
1499530711580.jpg
120KB, 472x892px
Someone should make an ERP version of this.
>>
>>10326903
>Sticks pen up butt
Am I a camwhore now?
>>
>>10326966
>Ishtar frowned, doing her best to avoid his hands while staying in one spot. She might be a servant for now but she shouldn't have to deal with this!
Of course I'm the best. Far better than that insufferable.. loathsome.. horrible man! So, your orders please master!
>There's a really scary look on her face for a moment, before she returns to her sweet, disarming smile
>>10326967
(No it's fine! What was the last response?)
>>
>>10327018
Don't you make me relapse, goddammit.
>>
>>10327018
As if anyone here would be embarrassed about flashing their tits
>>
>>10327059
Such a devil in the body of an angel …
>He whispered, saying that he was unhappy was like saying that the ocean was wet. Her midriff rubbing against his cock was surprising pleasant but not being able to feel her naked breast even against his chest or to kiss her was … painful, his arms were literally shaking with the huge of touching her, he didn’t know how much he could hold himself, he was a man not a statue … he feared that sooner he would end up touching her or even worse cum under her stimulation.
Now I understand Tantalus and his punishment, you are harsh like an ancient goddess dear Maki … but …
>He moaned and squirmed pleasure rushing from his head to his loin.
I will … aaah … endure …. For … I desire nothing like I want you now …
>>
>>10327068
>All our avas are turbo spurs
Don't we have timid bitches?
>>
>>10327059
Oh you mean Gil? I had him but sold him for Mana cubes... that ended up rolling you come to think about it.
>Or so he says, when he actually burned the tickets first. That scary look forces his hand away, waving both hands infront of his face as if it's supposed to calm her down. He has all three command seals ready to go, not that he has any plan to use them for what their ment for.
Well you've been selected as my favorite, which means we share a room so I should show you to it. I look forward to having a goddess whose beauty shines beyond even other goddess's so close.
>>
>>10326903
Ravioli ravioli give me the pheonix down I deservioli
>>
>>10327097
There probably are some, but they're so rare that I can't think of any
>>
>>10327163
>>10327097
Theres shy and fluttershy
>>
File: maki(19).jpg (726KB, 1011x2164px) Image search: [Google]
maki(19).jpg
726KB, 1011x2164px
>>10327079
>Maki knows he's close to either cumming or snapping. Either is fine, she'll have the advantage either way, and will be able to shame and belittle him into submission. Though he does look pretty cute like this. Maybe it's worth keeping him?
Come on, don't give up! You wouldn't want to let your dear wife down would you?
>Before she knew it the area between her thighs was beginning to burn up with arousal. She ignores it, refusing to give this man an inch. To help him along she plants a quick kiss on his neck, showing him a little love and affection to keep him going
>>
>>10327138
>Ishtar's face lights up at the summoners disrespect for her hated enemy. Oh how she wanted to see that man burn for daring to reject her!
Very well. Lead the way, Master. And you will do your best to amuse me, right?
>She follows behind to their room. He was quite the flatterer, which she liked. He was clearly so happy to have her she couldn't help but reciprocate. Without warning she holds one of his hands as they walk, wanting to see his reaction
>>
I just want somebody to hold me and make me feel loved.
>>
>>10327293
Never!
>He shivered when she kissed him, his neck was a sensitive spot and once she placed her lips there he felt like a jolt of energy running through him, and then a feeling of sweetness lingering in his mouth. Unable to touch her every sensation she was giving him were amplified like his whole senses were trying to abide to his unsatisfied as best as they can.
I would not let down my beloved wife … but … your technique is amazing … most men … could not resist for much before cumming under it.
>And saying so he was feeling a climax coming closer and closer, he pushed it using all the trick, all his will, but her burning crotch against his sex was something hard to resist especially with the scent of her own arousal filling the room. He could only wonder how doing the real deed with her would be, being able to touch her, and hear her moans under his caresses. His penis was leaking precum under such thoughts signaling him that he was ready for cumming.
>>
File: Yuki (Smile) - 01.jpg (326KB, 505x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Smile) - 01.jpg
326KB, 505x720px
>>10327394
Here.
>The small girl come out of nowhere, hugging the lonely Anon with her tiny arms.
Don’t worry. I love you Anon.
>>
>>10327394
Most of us want that.
I've practically begged and I occasionally get cuddled.
>>
>>10327382
>Thankfully her master would happily summon a Gilgamesh just to sacrifice him for her. In fact just as he was thinking how much more he could afford to spend to make her dream come true, he feels her soft hand wrap around his. His eyes dart to her hand, then up to her eyes, then back to their hands. He has no words to ask, and just opens the door his large room. With Olga dead and having no chance at coming back, he decided he should get the director's room.
This is our less than humble abode, if you want anything to make it more a home for you, feel free to ask. I plan on making this your home as well as mine, as long as you'll have it... andImightsummonanothergilgameshjusttosacrificehimforyou...
>>
>>10327424
>Even as he sat comparatively as a giant before the tiny girl generous enough to take him into her gentle embrace, he nonetheless submits to the gentleness of her touch, lowering his frame some and nuzzling into her shoulder even as her arms failed to surround him completely.
Thank you so much, Yuki. I really needed this...

>>10327438
Yeah, too bad it's practically the vanilla's vanilla, even though it's one of my favorites.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 00.jpg (482KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 00.jpg
482KB, 1000x1399px
>>10327534
>She tiptoed so that he could reach her shoulder more easily, ruffling his hair with her left hand.
Happy. Hugs feel good.
>She emphasized her statement, pushing her small frame against his.
Don’t fear to ask for them.
>>
>Peacock stopped replying to Beowulf.
>>
File: 60101671_p2_master1200.jpg (44KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
60101671_p2_master1200.jpg
44KB, 443x500px
>>10327394
You should be happy to be solitary and master of your own affairs instead anon. I get the >tfw no bf/gf
Thing but, not having to explain everything you do or everywhere you go to someone is the best.

For everything else, there's MasterCard.
>>
File: 1498263559387.jpg (813KB, 1354x1929px) Image search: [Google]
1498263559387.jpg
813KB, 1354x1929px
>>10327398
>He really was dedicated to pleasing her, a far cry from the worthless, lecherous man she thought he'd be. It really touched the pompous rich girl, even if she would never show it. She finally gives in a little, her frosty exterior melting as she kisses him full on the lips.
..Don't take this the wrong way. I'm just.. you deserve a reward!
>Her normally controlled movements become wilder, more passionate. She was going faster too, like they really were making love. She wouldn't consider it yet, but she seems to have warmed up a little to her suitor
Now hurry up and cum.. You have my permission, so do it! Now!
>>
>>10327444
>She immediately lies down on the bed, lounging around like it's her room now. Propping her head up she eyes her master, idly playing with her clothes and adjusting them to show a little more skin.
Well it's about as much I can expect from a human abode. Don't worry, I won't complain.
>She was more interested in her master. He was so adorably devoted to her, more than she thought. Even if he was a little perverted. Watching where he looks, she sits back up, crossing her legs and folding her arms
>>
>>10327592
>In a surprise roll reversal, the boy utterly relented as her tiny hand stroked and combed through the messy tuft of hair that sat atop his head, gently nuzzling into the meager digits as they lulled and soothed him with every soft rake of his scalp. Deciding to return the favor some, he reciprocated her touch, wrapping her tiny body in a wide and almost protective embrace, slowly lowering her against his wide chest as the slow rise and fall of his breath tries to soothe them both.
Trust me, if they all felt this good I'd be asking all the time. But they never really seem to fit the mood of this place...
>>
>>10327611
Owain's ego
>>
>>10327651
>The touch of her lips was the last droplet that broken the dam of his desire, just her lips of his lips, no tongue or anything but they were so soft and felt like chocolate poured over his mouth. Maybe a little denying was good, it makes you appreciate thing more, savor them more. What a woman she was giving him so much lesson on his own pleasure.
Yes … as you wish my lover my bothered … my mistress.
>He uttered moaning after he received her permission, his body washed in pleasure and tension when his orgasm was set free and his cock throbbing spurted the buildup desire as ropes and ropes of white seed.
Aaah cumming … cumming so much …
>What sensation it was like his mind was never been so blank his desire never so sudden and intense, she has pushed him on an edge he has never reached before.
>>
>>10327534
I don't think it's the vanilla's vanilla. I believe it's a natural desire to want someone next to you, even occasionally, who just wants to be there and remind you that you're not alone in the universe.
I guess that's why I've begged for it
>>
File: peacock14.jpg (350KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
peacock14.jpg
350KB, 750x750px
>>10327009
(Oh gosh I'm so sorry I started playing the final level in Fire Emblem Echoes and completely forgot about this. Are you still around?)
>>
>>10327669
>His eyes take in the sight he never thought he'd be able to see, the sight he spent everything he had for. His eyes are so easily drawn wherever she wants them as she plays with her clothes, and they're a pale enough blue that it's impossibly easy to read. When she seems comfortable, he moves to sit beside her, attempting to rest his command seal laden hand onto hers like how she held his hand in the hall. There is a heavy sigh of relief as he starts to relax.
You're my favorite now, and you will be in the main party. If ever I can make things a better, I will move heaven and earth to make them better for you.
>His hand leaves hers, exploring every so slightly to her thigh. He isn't sure how welcoming she would be, but he isn't above using command seals. He hear about one magus who used theirs to force their servant to be nicer, would it work for other parts of a personality? He's blissfully unaware how ironic it would be to use that trick on her.
>>
>>10327719
>Don't worry about it, happens to the best of us. If you want to continue I'm cool with it.
>>
>>10327716
No, I understand that it's a natural human want. It's just that with how...primal most people tend to want it in their writing and how boring some think vanilla can be, that it would probably be a little more frowned upon to basically ask for the step below it.
>>
File: Yuki (Book) - 02.jpg (110KB, 522x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Book) - 02.jpg
110KB, 522x1080px
>>10327695
Maybe not the place. But mine.
>She said snuggling upon him and enjoying his warmness as the both took pleasure in such simple and universal way of give out emotion. Something humans had used even before they started developing the sparks of self-awareness. Hugs were warm and relaxing, hugs were made to help people feel good. A simple truth, an undeniable one.
I like to give hugs, you can ask me. And Nozomi and Penny and Duce. We will give it to you.
>>
File: peacocklewd4.png (308KB, 1150x960px) Image search: [Google]
peacocklewd4.png
308KB, 1150x960px
>>10327009
>Peacock was having trouble keeping herself together with who knows how many inches of her turgid dickflesh currently lodged in her honey pot, her confident smirk wavering even while they remained stationary. When she suddenly feels herself turned around and her mechanical legs forced into the air she digs her sharp teeth into her lip hard enough to draw blood, feeling her insides being rearranged by the monolith of cockmeat currently being rammed into her drenched depths. Peacock's pussy walls contract around Beowulf's girth like a vice, milking him of it's own accord and feeding mind melting amounts of pleasure through her body. Peacock's tongue drapes across her bottom lip and wags idly in the air, each movement of his thickness sending another hiss of delight passed her lips.
"H-Hold your horses I was just playing around...~!"
>Despite her protests Peacock was already on the edge of orgasm from the shift in position, gloved fingers clenching in the air as she trembles from the overwhelming sensations.
>>
>>10327758
>Though her grasp was meager in relation to his sheer size, the man still sat in absolute bliss as the hold of her tiny arms somehow sent a gentle surge of warmth cascading up along the whole of his body, steadying his already lax breath and spreading a low thrum of warmth across the featured buried in his chest with every beat of his heart. His desire to continue the closeness of the moment fueling him, he gently rocks himself down upon his back with the kind girl in tow, spreading himself out against the floor as she now lay sprawled across the entirety of his front. His other arm joining its twin, he slowly brings the large mitt of a hand down across the small of her back, now utterly smothering the girl in his warmth just as she managed to do for him.
>>
>>10327293
>>10327651
What doujin is this from?
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 03.jpg (168KB, 1000x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 03.jpg
168KB, 1000x1155px
>>10327889
>She purred softly, almost imperceptibly her body disappearing in his hugs, she could hear his heartbeat and his breath, slowing bust steady sign that he was relaxed now, and that make her happy. She like to see people happy, everything was better when everyone was happy. If a simple action like a hug could give this Anon happiness she will provide that and doing so she will felt warmness and happiness too.
Just enjoy it. This moment is good. I like it and I like you.
>>
File: 1498430738874.jpg (2MB, 1918x2553px) Image search: [Google]
1498430738874.jpg
2MB, 1918x2553px
>>10327714
>Her whole body feels like it's burning up as he cums. She can feel his throbbing and twitching against her delicate parts, which only inflames her lust more. But she still keeps her composure. She would never allow this man the satisfaction, whether or not he was going to be her husband. Her heated grinding let some of his thick cum shoot out onto her pantyhose. She can feel the burning liquid on her skin like she's wearing nothing at all. By the time he's finished her clothes are ruined. Some of it even hit her stomach, which felt even better.
Ahh~ That was.. Th-that was terrible! My pantyhose is ruined!
>She's genuinely angry, though there's a very noticeable blush on her cheeks. She folds her arms and looks down at him with a stern gaze. She's briefly forgotten about her original motive to terrorize him into pulling out of their arranged marriage. It seems she really has warmed up to him
I'll just have to train you more! I refuse to marry you until you've proven yourself worthy!
>>
>>10327936
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/28664/my-dear-maid-
>>
>>10327772
>Her cries of rest fell on deafen ears as Beowulf was already shifted into a lust and ego fueled drive, lifting the smaller girl up and down his ridged shaft he used her as his personal fuck toy, again and again diving her over his cock, poking into the deepest parts of her that he can, unimaginable places being worked within her, only possible in this position. Beowulf wasn't one for tapping first, but he heard the bell ring in his head, his time coming near, after a short moment his powerful movements begun to speed up, again and again diving into her womb he reached the very edge of his limits, letting out a deep growl he cried out in pleasure as he released his pent up frustration within his fan
AWOO!
>With his wulf cry his cock pulsed a few times, each time another heavy helping of his sweet thick cum filled with depths of the smaller girl, easily overflowing the wet, tight hole he was filling again and again, spilling out over his cock and into a puddle at his feet. He held her up for a moment longer, taking long, deep breaths before giving in, falling back onto the couch and letting her go from the submission hold, letting her sit on his soon softening member as long as she wanted.
>>
File: 5092bf2b08be7f3761f203dd25485fce.jpg (532KB, 900x1279px) Image search: [Google]
5092bf2b08be7f3761f203dd25485fce.jpg
532KB, 900x1279px
>>10327721
>>
>>10327969
(How could I forget to include my response argh)
>>10327721
How nice of you.. Do not worry, as a servant I will give you my all.
>She doesn't move to take his hand off her bare thigh. It was only natural that a human would be fascinated with her body. But the sight of those command seals make her antsy. She wouldn't be happy with being forced to degrade herself for the sake of his perverted desires. To preempt him, she starts to stroke his thigh in turn, her ruby red eyes narrowing to a flirty look
If I am your favorite, then perhaps you could show it?
>>
>>10327969
>>10327979
>As she strokes his thigh, she would find his pants getting tighter. His erection was quickly growing in his pants, almost like he had an amazingly weak will. Though it was probably her in particular, you wouldn't find that many quartz spent for anyone else. His eyes are in stark contrast, and maybe misreading the her queues, he leans in and tries to kiss her. It's not like it's his first time kissing a servant, or making moves on one, but it is the first time with someone who didn't get summoned pre-fascinated with him.
You swear to give me everything?
>>
>>10327952
>Relaxed and spent he was dulled into the afterglow of his climax but He was called down from this heaven by her rage even if her stern look was tempered by her blush.
Whatever you desire Maki, I’ll be your faithful student and I learn to be the most perfect husband.
>He said while smiling, her lower body covered in his cum was a real sight worth all the delightful torment he had to endure under her ‘lesson’. He was indeed changed from what he was before coming here, sure it approached this whole arranged marriage affair under the cloth of duty to his parents and his family but now … now she was his true goal.
(That was good Maki is really a fun kind of dom.)
>>
>>10327945
>With his eyes closed in serenity and a big stupid grin stuck to his face as he held the oh so tiny girl in the soothing warmth of his protective embrace, he decided he wasn't quite done in returning the kindness she so generously granted him. The hand atop her soft tuft of hair suddenly coming to life in the form of a slow rake of his fingers from crest to crown, he tries his damnedest to make her feel just as warm and tranquil as she succeeded in making someone as imposing as him.
That makes me so happy to hear, Yuki...god, I love it when you purr...
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 05.jpg (458KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 05.jpg
458KB, 1240x1754px
>>10328047
Of course, purring is a sound born from being happy.
>She said leaning her head into his caresses, so that his fingers could keep petting her like the impromptu kitten she has become.
This is why caressing a kitten feel so good, it’s soft and make happy sounds.
>She added purring more under the ministrations.
Just like me now.
>>
File: Peacocklewd11.png (307KB, 1004x958px) Image search: [Google]
Peacocklewd11.png
307KB, 1004x958px
>>10327957
>Peacock squeals and trembles with each dive into the needy innards of her moist sex, the wet squelching that accompanies the balls deep pounding nearly drowning out her own exhales of delight. Unable to do anything but curl her toes and brace herself for the next ram against her cervix Peacock grits her teeth and takes it, her own orgasm occurring simultaneously with the drenching of her own insides. The dripping love canal erupted with her own lusty juices, plastering across Beowulf's pelvis and adding to the puddle of semen that had begun to form on the floor. She felt bloated as her cunt was stuffed to carrying capacity with Beowulf's frothy spunk, tongue lolling free from her lips and leaning back against him for support as her pussy walls were painted white.
"A-Awoo..."
>Peacock timidly mimicked his own cry as she came down from her own orgasmic high, letting him lay her wherever she may as she tried to get her bearings. Beowulf's satisfied member exits her fuckhole with a wet "pop!", an ensuing gush of his ball cream spurting from her mound and staining the cushions with the combination of their liquid love. Peacock is still on cloud nine as she shakily turns around, resting her head against his chest and humming in contentment into his pecs.
"Well I guess you're a beast in and out of the ring, stud. Watch out because next time I'm definitely gonna win!"
>Challenging him once again Peacock flashes her cast-iron teeth at him once again, gleaming dangerously as she lightly grinds her butt against his deflated length.
>>
>anon whips his cock out and forces himself upon the nearest pair of tits
>>
File: 209.gif (687KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
209.gif
687KB, 400x358px
>>10328105
>With the same toothy smile he always wears he chuckles, holding the smaller girl against his built body, rolling his eyes over to his watch before jumping up suddenly, knocking the tired, fucked cumsock off of him, doing his pants up and quickly heading out the door
Almost late for my match, I'll be back at curtain call, see you around sweet cheeks.
>With the door open and him almost half way out he looks back for a second.
Oh yeah, take this kid.
>With a chuck he tosses his golden title belt at her, shooting her with finger guns and a wink before heading out.

(Feel like that's a perfect way to end that off. Hope you had as much fun as I did)
>>
File: Peacocklewd18.png (318KB, 926x924px) Image search: [Google]
Peacocklewd18.png
318KB, 926x924px
>>10328197
(Yeah it was a good time. Glad you had fun too Beowulf.)
>>
File: eight lock.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eight lock.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>10328039
(and I mistyped the captcha too..)
>She moves her head to the side, not quite ready to kiss him. He really was a forward man. Her hand rolls over his crotch, then quickly pulls back. Just as she thought, he was rock hard and throbbing with desire.
Not so fast.. I may be your servant but you should be attentive to my needs, no?
>She tries to fend off his advances, or at least keep them under control. His behavior was strange. It was like every other servant was crazy for him or something
>>10328041
(Thank you. I still feel like I'm figuring her out though. And sorry I kept you waiting so long!)
>>
>>10328311
(It was worth the wait, your ava are always fun to play with)
>>
>>10328311
>His head just hovers, having missed the kiss. A gasp is drawn out by the sudden touch near his cock and his eyes dart to the side to look at her. Oh she was being cruel, Sh wasn't a Mash or a Kiyo hime, but nor was she a Jeanne. She was something else entirely, something wholly unique to her. He loved it.
What needs are those? Even as a servant you are still a goddess, so serving you would be a honor~
>He stands up from the bed and gets on his knees infront of her. That hole in the center of her top would be amazing for Paizuri, but this simple master is stupid enough to mouth his thoughts while clearly staring at her breasts. Was it the Yandere nature he'd experienced or the command seals that had him so over confident around female servants
>>
>>10328104
>The sheer tranquility of the moment nearly sending him on the verge of lolling off as his body began relenting to the tenderness of her touch while she lay sprawled out atop of him, he found it almost frightening just how lax she her tiny body succeeded in making his mountain of a frame in the very short time they spent together, the first cravings of sleep already beginning to tug at his eyelids the longer she spent nestled up in his arms. Well, if she was going to wind up sending him drifting, he might as well make his last few minutes of consciousness memorable. For the both of them. However resistant he was to the thought, the arms caressing her tiny body soon drifted down to her sides, scooping her arms in a gentle ring as he slowly began sliding her up along his form. God, she felt nearly weightless. With barely any energy spent, he eventually brought her face to face with the man she so generously tended to in his moment of need, his smile warm and his eyes full of energy as he peered back into hers. Then, with the same tenderness she granted him, he lowered her down, pressing the two of them together in a soft but nonetheless passionate kiss. Without so much as a noise escaping him save for the brief smack of their lips as he pulled her away, he eventually separated, his gaze never once leaving hers.
Thank you, Yuki. For everything.
>>
>>10328404
(Are you ok with this Anon? I hope I gave you warm and fuzzy feelings)
>>
>>10328443
(Yep. I was planning on ending it right there, anyways. Any you absolutely did! Gentle stuff like this is some of my favorites even though it's not particularly liked that much around here. Thanks for the fun! It really helped out a ton.)
>>
>>10328384
A goddess should be revered, no? That's why you can't just go.. trying to kiss me out of nowhere. It's improper!
>She breathes a sigh of relief as her troublesome master kneels before her. And he was even mouthing what he wanted. To try and appease him, she gets off the bed and kneels herself. It's better than being command spelled into doing something really improper
Stand up. I'll give you something nice~
>>
>>10328501
(I like gentle stuff ask me when you need some cute fuzziness)
>>
>>10328528
(I certainly will! Or maybe a lewd continuation of that scene to really make things intimate.)
>>
>>10328557
(that is ok too)
>>
>>10328519
I was unable to help myself, you are the most beautiful servant...
>She kneels before him, leaving them at eye level again. His eyes sparkle with fascination before he stands up as ordered. He looks around, almost feeling like he stumbled into a dream with how quickly she changes pace. He pulls the command seal to his face and plants a kiss on it before looking down at her. Exactly what nice thing did she have in store for this perverted master? One day she'd realize his perversion was matched by his skill and luck in battle, but that would come later.
>>
>>10328573
(Well either way, I look definitely forward to it. Have a nice day, Yuki. And thanks again.)
>>
>>10328596
>She pouts, not liking she's being coerced in a way. But she still pulls the cloth covering her breasts away and pushes them against his crotch, giving him a little taste of what was coming next. She then yanks his pants down giving him some paizuri. It's like her clothes were designed to be easily removed for sex
You had better be a good master if you're pushing me into doing this..
>Now that she's faced with his cock her breathing starts to quicken. This long, thick thing that entranced so many legendary women is quite intimidating in a way. But it's nothing she can't handle!
>>
File: Dick zone.jpg (1MB, 3584x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Dick zone.jpg
1MB, 3584x1792px
Pretty comfy slow thread
>>
>>10328759
I need some little sister tits in my life.
>>
File: 013-4.jpg (79KB, 408x344px) Image search: [Google]
013-4.jpg
79KB, 408x344px
>>10328779
>Always fun to play the little sis. Any session ideas aside from titties?
>>
>>10328744
>He was hoping with all his heart that this was to come, but he wasn't at all expecting it. Her breasts look even better exposed than covered, and her body really deserves to be the stuff of legend. He sees her less than satisfied face, like he had already given her an order to use her body for him. Something about that look made it hotter.
I'll be the best master, I'll give you every grail I find and... H-how would you like me to sacrifice Gil to you for your own power... or command seal him to watch us!
>His cock was certainly impressive, no matter what angle she would try, it was long and thick enough she couldn't cover the entire thing with her breasts. And this was the man she lived with now, one who seemed to be a pervert but had the power to force her to do anything... and he was captivated by her beauty.
>>
>>10328789
If I didn't just get off I'd love to play with the cute imouto. Sorry about that.
>>
File: cardwip.gif (468KB, 709x2892px) Image search: [Google]
cardwip.gif
468KB, 709x2892px
>>
File: 1498497641139.jpg (228KB, 951x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1498497641139.jpg
228KB, 951x1215px
>>10328830
>Don't worry about it <3
>>
>>10328860
How long are you going to be around? If you give me a little bit I might be in the mood again to give her some love.
>>
File: 1498607001209.jpg (169KB, 677x950px) Image search: [Google]
1498607001209.jpg
169KB, 677x950px
>>10328894
>Another twoish hours to my work shift, than I like to get away from my computer for a bit, eat, shower and the like. Just call for DMG and you might be able to summon me.
>>
>>10328759
I want to make like a demon and overlay that tour guide.
>>
>>10328964
I'm a fiend not a demon.
>>
>>10328823
>Her modest breasts aren't nearly enough to cover his length. And it keeps hitting her pink lips, like it wants to force its way in. The way he keeps looking at her expectantly irritates her, but she still keeps going
Hah.. That would be wonderful..
>Looking down away from his perverted gaze, she starts licking and sucking on the exposed tip. Ishtar's eyes close as her tongue flicks over the tip, her breasts pushed firmly together. It tasted good, better than she expected for a human.
>>
>>10328997
Sorry, I'm a bit more used to OCG words. Been running a bit lower on work lately?
>>
>>10328997
What's the difference between the two?
>>
>>10329014
>His devoted gaze could easily be mistaken for perverse, though it's not like there isn't ample perversion behind his eyes at all times. She seems to be enjoying it, if a bit reluctant. Her modest breasts suited her, and suited his taste but for this kind of thing she seemed to naturally know how to compensate. The goddess of prosperity had a masterful tongue, and hopefully his careful dieting paid off in giving her a delicious flavor of precum.
I-Ishtar, isn't it... Unfair only I get to cum?
>The temptation to use a command seal was still apparent, and hopefully he didn't use it in the heat of the moment. But he was getting close, and quickly.
>>
File: 1495468238179.png (572KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1495468238179.png
572KB, 900x1004px
>>10329077
Not as many requests to drive the bus around these parts, can't run a business off of smiles and "How do you dos".

>>10329083
I can summon fiends, not demons. That'd just be silly.
>>
>>10328844
Anybody? I'm in a mood to play some femdom Sakuya. Bern and Eva are an option too. Maybe the Chiesters.
>>
File: salad.png (2MB, 1000x2175px) Image search: [Google]
salad.png
2MB, 1000x2175px
>>
>>10329178
Are you going to be on later tonight or tomorrow? I really want to try some of that gentle femdom you were doing the other day.
>>
Who's lurking right now?
>>
>>10329157
Well, I have it on good authority that a group of gunners is going to start requesting your services in the near future.

And if the anon wondering the definition sees this, fiend is like a race and demon is a certain clan of them.
>>
>>10329221
Maybe. I'm in a little bit of a rough/teasing mood right now, but I could be up for gentler stuff later if I'm on.
>>
>>10329157
Oh, so are fiends just smaller, weaker demons?
>>
File: Owain22.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Owain22.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>10329228
(Always.)
>>
File: 1482927492909.png (262KB, 1280x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1482927492909.png
262KB, 1280x1361px
>>10329228
>>
>>10329271
>>
>>10329178
Not too experienced with femdom, but as long as it's semi-gentle (no degradation beyond maybe some piss play, cum play, or pussy/ass/breast worship) I might enjoy.
>>
>>10329228
Hi.
>>
File: Owain27.jpg (182KB, 1626x890px) Image search: [Google]
Owain27.jpg
182KB, 1626x890px
>>10329290
(Thanks anon-san.)
>>
>>10329291
I don't like watersports. I'd be physically rough but not enough to hurt. Facesitting is an absolute favorite and I was going to do that with Sakuya. Foot stuff is possible too. What about verbal play? I wouldn't go too humiliating with Sakuya, but I'd tease you, call you a pervert, and laugh at you some.
>>
>>10329126
Don't mind me.. Just hurry up and cum..
>She ignores him and sucks harder, trying to get it over with. He'd be much easier to deal with then, and perhaps she could coax him into rescinding his command spells. She takes her modest breasts away to take it deeper into her mouth. He'll definitely cum if he doesn't use a command spell! He'll cum before she can be charmed by his strange main character powers
Come on.. Come on~!
>>
>>10329291
>>10329383
Also, it's just now starting to storm over here. I don't think I'll have any issues, but if I don't respond to a post, that's why. I'll always say if I have to go unless the situation makes it impossible to do so.
>>
>>10329383
Teasing is fine and calling a pervert are fine, and facesitting is great if cunnilingus is involved.
>>
>>10329402
>He's about to cum, she can feel it. Every inch of his cock is tense in preparation for his release. But his stupid main character worthy ideas continue to spin in his head and one takes priority over the others. As much as she says to not worry about her, he can't help it. To cum by a goddess's embrace and do nothing for her is cruel. So, speaking before he can think and ordering right before he cums:
I order you to share in all of my sexual pleasures!
>The order takes before he cums, but only a moment. The first seal burns off his hand just as his cum flows into her mouth. The only question is to what effect would it have.
>>
>>10329442
Maybe I'll let you lick me later if you're a good boy.
>>
>>10329484
Yes, ma'am! And I've never done any feet stuff. It kind of confuses me.
>>
File: 5788ebac284835323cbdcb58003e3f64.jpg (335KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5788ebac284835323cbdcb58003e3f64.jpg
335KB, 1000x1200px
>>10329253
>>10329262
>Sorry to kill the vibe but something just bombed my mood. Be back later.
>>
>>10329535
(It's alright. That kind of stuff happens. Hope you feel better!)
>>
>>10329321
I wasn't sure if you'd like it, you're welcome.
>>
File: Odin5.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Odin5.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>10329576
(The fact you thought about me enough to post porn that you possibly aren't into because you think I might enjoy it is very sweet. Good job anon.)
>>
>>10329483
>Her whole body tenses unnaturally as his order takes effect. His order is quite vague, so it takes the most direct way of "sharing pleasure". Her body starts to overflow with an unnatural lust. As his cum flows into her mouth her hands start ripping at her clothes, stripping naked
Wha-what did you do~?! Ah! AAAH!
>Her fingers stab into her exposed pussy, pleasuring herself in a desperate attempt to match the pleasure she gave him. This was so humiliating, just the sort of thing she wanted to avoid!
>>
>>10329510
What's so confusing about it? You'd do what I say like a good puppy and lick and kiss on my feet. I might just even tease your dick with them. Now hurry up and lay down on the couch so I can see just how perverted you are.
>>
On the off chance, is Incase Anon/Taiga lurking around?
>>
>>10329636
I-I hoped it meant we'd cum together!
>He's shocked at the sight, and his order wasn't time locked. His mind is still lust addled, but he can already visualize the side effects, her needing to match his sexual pleasures against her own will or desire. In his mind there is only one solution for his stupid order. Thank god she was his favorite, at least she's the one in his room instead of getting random urges from now on.
Climb onto the bed, I-I'll try and help!
>>
>>10329657
Yes, ma'am! Of course!
>The anon lays down on the couch quickly, sliding his shirt off and lowering his pants to his ankles; leaving on only a tight pair of briefs outlining his tense, bulging cock.
>>
>>10329722
>The now lust addled goddess claws her way to the bed, lying on top. She keeps pleasuring herself the instant she has her hands free, shocked by how much he enjoyed it if she had to masturbate so badly. Soon she looks up longingly at her stupid master, wanting him more than anything. She can barely think at this point, but she'll probably be incredibly angry if he doesn't take responsibility
Haah.. H-Hurry..!
>>
>>10329859
>Now they had a unique master servant bond, and they both hated him for it. He climbs into bed ontop of her and moves his fingers to rapidly tease her clit. He leans down to lick and suck on her nipple, believing more petite breasts to be more sensitive and that leading to the quickest orgasm possible. Her blow job was one of the greatest things he'd ever felt that didn't involve recklessly cumming inside, so of course she was driven wild. Soon he realizes what he might have to do.
Should I ... put it in?
>>
File: 1486870430775.jpg (587KB, 1500x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1486870430775.jpg
587KB, 1500x1166px
>>10329800
>Hands on her hips, Sakuya taps her foot on the floor and stares down at you with a frown.

Huh? Who told you you could take your clothes off? I was going to let you touch me a little. Too bad. Hands behind your back. Guess I answered my own question about how perverted you were. Don't forget who's in charge here okay?
>>
>>10329922
>Those words are enough to get her to pull her fingers out of her tight pussy, a gentle whine escaping her lips. She feels so unfulfilled without something inside, and she's far from satisfied. Her legs spread wide, answering his question already. Her lips are already drooling juices, influenced by his hasty command
Y-yes! Now!
>>
>>10329948
Yes, ma'am. Of course. I am nothing more than a needy pervert who gets off to even the smell of a woman's sex.
>He quickly crosses his hands behind his back, the bulge in his pants twitching as he looked his mistress over.
What shall I do to please you?
>>
>>10330073
>He climbs into position and thrusts deep. It feels good, divine even. It's to late to regret his order, so they should try and enjoy it. His command seal painted hand grips her breast as his hips start to violently thrust forward and back. He wanted to make her cum as hard as she had made him, and the way she coiled around him hopefully felt as good as her blowjob. This is the best thing to happen to him, and possibly the worst for her. Everytime he masterbaits, she will now need this... Hopefully she comes to love it.
I-It's... Is it helping?
>>
File: 1485838893564.jpg (378KB, 1111x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1485838893564.jpg
378KB, 1111x1554px
>>10330114
Hmph. Just lay there, that's what you're going to do.

>Sakuya spins around and lifts up the back of her dress to reveal her fancy black underwear. Cocking her hips to the side, she speaks without even turning to look you in the face.

Like what you see? Speak up. And no more of the "ma'am" stuff. People say that all the time. If you're really really devoted to me, I want you to call me "mistress".
>>
>>10330339
Yes mistress, your panties are adorable! I'd love nothing more than to sniff and lick at them like a grovelling little puppy.
>>
.>>10330193
>Her legs wrap straight around him, her body mindlessly craving pleasure. The command spell should wear off in time, it was quite vague and general. But right now she needs to be satisfied before she goes wild. She grabs his shoulders tight, her teeth gritted in frustration
Y-you have to make me say it?! Yes!
>He really was incredible, making a goddess of lust embarrassed. His thick cock felt amazing, and it wasn't just the command spell forcing her to feel that way. It was so thick and wouldn't let up. It's no wonder the other servants were so enamored with him
>>
File: 1491918235804.png (410KB, 846x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1491918235804.png
410KB, 846x1370px
>>10330398
"Adorable" huh? What's really adorable is your attempt at obedience. Oh what am I saying? If it was truly adorable I'd be all over you. But you're not a cute little pet, are you? You're just a pervert. I'm sure you'd love to lick all over me. Well, too bad. You're just going to lay there.

>And with that, she casually drops herself down onto your face, settling her butt into the new seat with a couple of quick wiggles from side to side, and then crossing her legs in front of the couch.
>>
>>10330521
>He had no idea if the command seal would wear off, so she could milk this curse for longer than it actually affected her. At her admittance he was scratching her most personal itch, he leans forward, forcing a kiss onto her lips tongue first. He attempts to tangle their lips and tongues together in their lust as his cock stirs up every inch of her insides. She was a goddess of lust, and he was endowed with the will and body to satisfy even her. It's like she hand crafted him, honestly it might explain his magical potential. He was getting close again, his balls slowly getting closer to his body and slapping her less as another ample cumshot starts to load.
>>
>>10329228
Wew
>>
>>10330616
>He moans slightly into the fabric, breathing in deep the intoxicating scent of her femininity. The bulge in his brief throbs and twitches, begging for escape at the arousal the lowly pervert feels.
>>
File: ERP.jpg (815KB, 2992x1864px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
815KB, 2992x1864px
>>10329228
Me!
>>
>>10329289
Can I kissu 2B?
>>
>tries to eat chocolate candy but it's too hot
>>
File: king queen.jpg (45KB, 572x877px) Image search: [Google]
king queen.jpg
45KB, 572x877px
>>10330848
The chocolate is too hot? That seems pretty good.
>>
>>10330742
I'm unsure what purpose this will fill, but if it's what you desire
>>
File: ff0da56d80b5f9171027fb6cc06c4446.jpg (179KB, 1200x1779px) Image search: [Google]
ff0da56d80b5f9171027fb6cc06c4446.jpg
179KB, 1200x1779px
>>10330636
>Her mouth hangs open to allow her tongue inside. She was compelled to do whatever would bring her pleasure, even if it was humiliating or beneath her as a goddess. Her walls tighten up, instinctively trying to force his cum out. He was so stupid and thickheaded and amazing. Like the others, she's beginning to fall for him somehow. She squeals and shakes her hips, trying to cum before he cums himself
I'm.. Ah!!
>>
>>10329228
Hmm? Oh you shouldn't mind me.
>>
>>10330869
No, it's 112 where I'm at.
>>
>>10330684
Haha

Listen to that. You're such a dirty man. Those aren't even the cute kinds of whimpers.

>Sakuya lets her feet drop to the floor, then giggles and bounces herself up and down onto your face a couple of times before turning to the side and laying her bare legs down along your nude body. She takes special care to let her shiny black shoes come to a rest on top of the bulge in your briefs.

Makes me really wish I had a cuter puppy here to play with instead.
>>
>>10330891
>He can feel it, that wave of pleasure washing over her body. He catches her tongue as she tries to talk and sucks on it in his mouth. His hips slam against hers one more time, letting her cum with him deep inside. He cums in sync with her, making sure to share the pleasure out between the two of them. Every quartz and ticket he spent was worth it for this one feeling. She may be slowly falling for him, but he fell for her before she was even summoned.
F... Forgive me?
>>
>>10330919
>He moans more in pleasure, his body quivering slightly, with a slight bump of the hips as her feet land atop the bulge. His breaths slow down and warm up in anticipation, a slight panting coming from his covered mouth.
>>
American nigger chocolate
>>
>>10330897
Boudica?
>>
>
>>
File: IMG_5200.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5200.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>10330910
>PC is right near an AC vent so feet are freezing no matter what I wear.
I want that type of heat sometimes.
>>
>>10330964
Don't make me force feed it to you.
>>
>>10331017
Kurisu's a slut!
[spoiler]A SLUT![/spoiler]
>>
File: 1480289197002.jpg (27KB, 203x201px) Image search: [Google]
1480289197002.jpg
27KB, 203x201px
>>10331041
And?
>>
>>10331000
Mhmm, that's right. Do you need something, anon?
>>
>>10331017
Multiple layers of socks, faggot.
>>
>>10331053
So she should always be used to a certain type of heat.
>>
File: f1456ddd502f1e679dbd40c2ff52629b.jpg (417KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
f1456ddd502f1e679dbd40c2ff52629b.jpg
417KB, 1200x1400px
>>10331014
47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47
>>
>>10331017
I thought Kurisu always wore tights or pantyhose.
>>
File: 20170620_153611.jpg (6KB, 109x44px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_153611.jpg
6KB, 109x44px
>>10331014
>HG rollchart
>not including the 3rd best shitposter
Being disgruntled aside, rolling for the lovely Junko Enoshima-chan.
>>
>>10331014
Gib
>>
>>10331077
Deanie beanie will never love you.
>>
>>10331077
>slaps DMG's (possilble fake) titties
>>
File: eye meme.jpg (13KB, 140x82px) Image search: [Google]
eye meme.jpg
13KB, 140x82px
>>10331105
I'm fine with this.
>>
File: 0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg (774KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg
774KB, 900x1200px
>>10331120
Kill me.

>>10331128
Rude.
>>
File: 1482631943672.png (165KB, 512x662px) Image search: [Google]
1482631943672.png
165KB, 512x662px
>>10331092
She does.
>>
File: fa103a108212574b5171435161ce04cd.png (726KB, 686x1110px) Image search: [Google]
fa103a108212574b5171435161ce04cd.png
726KB, 686x1110px
>>10330929
>Her panting begins to subside, the lustful haze caused by his command spell slowly lifting. He definitely made an interesting first impression, coaxing her into pleasuring him, then using a command spell anyway. She should blast that infernal hand off with her magic, but she wasn't totally angry with him
I'll let it slide just this once.. But you better not use those spells on me again. I-I'll even satisfy your lust, so you better be grateful!
>She still looks groggy, picking herself up and trying to look as dignified as possible drenched in sweat and with cum dripping out of her. There's an irritated pout on her face and she can barely bring herself to look at her new master. Like a textbook tsundere, she hides how she's really feeling
>>
>>10331152
>Loves you instead.
>>
>>10331155
That's why I love her.
>>
File: d5bbc2120e27e5af88200794878b85e0.jpg (216KB, 1000x1750px) Image search: [Google]
d5bbc2120e27e5af88200794878b85e0.jpg
216KB, 1000x1750px
>>10330958
Hm? You like that?

>Sakuya taps the back of her shoe a single time against your cock, then scoots herself to the side to give you just enough room to speak.

Hurry up, tell me.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 363x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 363x400px
>>10331168
Thanks.. needed that today.
>>
>>10331152
>sticks his tongue out at her
>>
File: america must be destroyed.jpg (46KB, 731x777px) Image search: [Google]
america must be destroyed.jpg
46KB, 731x777px
>>10331170
And that's why I love you for appreciating such good legwear!
>>
>>10331193
What's wrong?
>>
>>10331208
POST THE RISING SUN ONE
>>
>>10331159
>He lets his cock stay warm inside her as long as he can, only letting it come out when she moves. He looks at his hand, knowing the command seal will come back in a day or so. Still he's unsure of how long the spell the last, even though she's fully aware.
I'm as grateful as I can be Ishtar. Stay with me and be my archer?
>He sits up in their bed, his cock finally going down. She wont look at him, but her body isn't giving off as hostile a vibe as she probably wants. His hands reach out, gently holding her hips and his head rests against her back.
(I've been wanting to play a Master with you, sorry the start was such a mess. I was mostly checking to see if you were ok with command seal play)
>>
>>10331208
>post pantyhose legs and feet
>>
File: image.png.jpg (47KB, 225x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
47KB, 225x243px
>>10331231
Blogger no Blogging, blogger no blogging, blogger no bloging.
Be back later, might write a Tour guide opener
>>
File: GI GO HOME.jpg (46KB, 731x777px) Image search: [Google]
GI GO HOME.jpg
46KB, 731x777px
>>10331245
Anything for you.
>>
>>10331183
It feels strange, mistress. I've never experienced anything like it before. Strange, but somewhat good, mistress!

>He gives a smile, breathing deep to refill his lungs so that he can focus more on taking in his mistress' lovely femininity when she sits on his face again.
>>
>>10328844
>>10331183
(Not the anon you're currently playing with, but is it to late to/would you want to start another session?)
>>
>>10331257
Do you have Discord? You could rant to me on there if you want.
>>
File: mYPLXu1.jpg (345KB, 1081x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mYPLXu1.jpg
345KB, 1081x1500px
>>10331247
(It's okay! Just ask if you have a quick question, don't be shy. Have a True Ishtar for the road)
>>
File: 0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg (845KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg
845KB, 1200x1200px
>>10331279
Dark Magician Girl#3213
You know I do.
>>
File: 1491413133575.jpg (777KB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
1491413133575.jpg
777KB, 2894x4093px
>>10331262
Yeah? Well I've decided I want to do something different with you now.

>Sakuya stands up and turns away, straightening her panties and dress back out after having pressed into your face for so long.

Go sit on the floor okay? I'm going to step on you.

>>10331278
What would you want to do?
>>
>>10330680
I want to hump Rosalina!
>>
>>10331385
>The anon nods and stands up, slightly dizzy from the oxygen deprivation and overwhelming sensation.
Yes, my mistress, of course!
>Quickly, he sits down on the floor, hands crossed behind his back, looking up at her, unconsciously licking his lips.
>>
File: kirby doesn't get it.gif (133KB, 275x225px) Image search: [Google]
kirby doesn't get it.gif
133KB, 275x225px
Where are all the milfs
>>
>>10331432
Fuck off you knockoff spongegar.
>>
>>10331428
There you go, you're learning. I didn't even have to tell you to keep your hands away.

>Stone-faced, the maid extends her right leg and presses her shoe against your drool covered mouth.

Kiss it.
>>
File: b5d761bbd8a05dc64a03e2ecfc7f96ed.png (694KB, 822x1357px) Image search: [Google]
b5d761bbd8a05dc64a03e2ecfc7f96ed.png
694KB, 822x1357px
>>10331432
Well; I have--well had, four daughters, does that count?
>>
>>10331432
Milfs deserve to be cucked by lolis and young teens.
>>
>>10331522
Had?
>>
>>10331519
>He greedily peppers a string of kisses along the maid's shoe, licking broad strokes along it every few kisses, eyes wide and hopeful.

Am I doing well, mistress?
>>
>>10331522
Oh, look, mana prisms
>>
File: 1494887496306.jpg (137KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494887496306.jpg
137KB, 500x450px
Comfy times!
>>
File: af71a6b4e267397838af544fcc0d07cc.jpg (184KB, 1000x1783px) Image search: [Google]
af71a6b4e267397838af544fcc0d07cc.jpg
184KB, 1000x1783px
>>10331536
Well they're long gone, as much as that pains me to say...but I suppose I'm ALSO long gone, so it evens out I guess.
>>
>>10331614
You're long gone? I'm sorry if I'm being dense but I'm not following what you're saying ma'am.
>>
File: e8f72ee64f2431f59155ceec24c3aa11.png (698KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e8f72ee64f2431f59155ceec24c3aa11.png
698KB, 900x1000px
>>10331576
Ohh! Really? Wh--...now that's just rude.
>>
>>10331744
Sorry, but I need tickets, that's just the way it goes
>>
>>10331293
>Gives her another white russian to cheer her up
>>
File: be4e03aca039b5632413f68845d91596.jpg (377KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
be4e03aca039b5632413f68845d91596.jpg
377KB, 1400x900px
>>10331572
Good enough, but now I'm getting bored, so I want this pervert to finish up already. Let's see how silly you look when you cum.

>Sakuya kicks her shoe to the side, then bends over to roll her white sock down the length of her delicate foot. She then sticks her leg back out with an unamused expression on her face, and pokes at your lips with her big toe.

Have at it. And make yourself cum too. That's the only thing you're allowed to do with your hands.
>>
>>10331729
A-Ah...I suppose it's a little hard to explain. Well I'm Boudica: The queen of victory, I died around....62 A.D? I think that's what the people of this era use; I died trying to stand up against Rome.

>>10331812
Th-That's cruel! Isn't there a way I could change your mind?
>>
>>10331522
Had? Want some more?
>>
>>10331921
Queen of victory? Well, not anymore I guess huh?
>>
>>10331278
Still here sweetie?
>>
>>10331921
Oh...oh! So you're like a ghost, or maybe a spirit of some sort? Kinda weird to imagine that I'm talking to a historical figure, you sound really famous.
>>
>>10331921
(I'll have to have Boudica prove herself some other time unfortunately, hopefully I'll catch you around again soon.)
>>
File: 1499551478471.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499551478471.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Hey boys~ Who wants to play Breath of the Wild with me~?
>>
File: 704f3fdf3e137aa46a8ef485c2721a06.jpg (351KB, 681x1000px) Image search: [Google]
704f3fdf3e137aa46a8ef485c2721a06.jpg
351KB, 681x1000px
>>10331946
Are you...coming onto me, Anon? Aren't you awfully forward.

>>10331974
Ehehe...You can say that again. Oh well, I guess; you can't win 'em all.

>>10332009
I'm a Heroic Spirit, I was summoned here for some odd reason, although I really don't know why.
I-I wouldn't say that...I merely did what I believed to be right, I doubt I'm even in your history books...

>>10332015
(Awwwhhh shucks. Oh well, see'ya around anon.)
>>
>>10331815
You have beer right?
>>
>>10332059
Well if there's one thing you'e winning it's definitely winning hearts.
>>
>>10331897
Yes, mistress! Of course!

>Wrapping his hand around his cock, he gives gentle kisses along her foot as he slowly starts to jerk his foot. The taste of her tender foot as he begins licking, combined with the fantasies and memories of her lovely scent, quickly pushed him into a faster pace, moans and sighs staggering the lick, his cock throbbing in his hand as he starts sucking at her toes. Pointing his cock towards his mistress, he moans louder, suckling at her toes as he reaches a fever pace.

Oh, Lady Sakuya, I'm not worthy of even the thought of fucking you~!

>Drooling along her foot, his hand practically vibrating along his shaft as his eyes roll back, the fantasies and pleasure and humiliation all too much. And then, all at once, he erupted - a loud, long moan emphasizes the jet of sticky, hot cum spraying up to her thigh, a splatter or two landing on her panties, even.

I-I'm sorry, mistress! S-should I c-clean you up?
>>
File: NonaProfile.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
NonaProfile.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>10332079
No we don't...of course we do, just one moment.
>>
>>10332059
Boudicca? You fought for my ancestors! Thank you so much!
>>
>>10332134
Boudica was a failure of a woman. She was publicly flogged and her daughters were gangraped by Romans. What a miserable leader, and she calls herself a heroic spirit?
>>
File: 1469289546036.jpg (115KB, 400x981px) Image search: [Google]
1469289546036.jpg
115KB, 400x981px
>>10327018
Love shit like this.
>>
>>10332186
She acted as a symbol. That's what heroic spirits are - symbols who inspired people.
>>
>>10332114
It was worth asking.. Though I'll drink anything right now.
>>
File: Rosalina (32).png (76KB, 149x125px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (32).png
76KB, 149x125px
>>10331410
(Damn, didn't expect to get a response so I went and watched some YouTube videos. Sorry anon! Also that's lewd.)
>>
>>10327018
Kate's got a nice pair of tits
>>
>>10332105
>The Queen of Victory let out a low laugh as she waved her hand sheepishly. She didn't really know how to respond to that.
Th-Thank you, I suppose...I didn't think I was all that nice to look at.

>>10332134
Of course! I might've died...but I truly did my best! There's no need for thanks, really.
>>
God this pic is so hot. I'm seriously considering picking up Jenny just to do this. Detachable body parts are so fun.
>>
>>10332186
>>10332212
>>10332059
Joan of arc burnt at the stake and george hanged himself. Believe me when I say heroism is fleeting and not something that stays in a person forever.
Now, can I get you celts a drink?
>>10332221
Then you've come to the right place.
>She grabs a mug suitable for this man and pulls on one of the beertaps, letting it froth a little before handing it to him.
On the house. It might be a little different than normal beer, this place does that.
>>
>>10327018
Kinda related I guess, but I've always wanted to do a session that involves the woman posting Snapchat pics while she's fucking the guy.
>>
>>10332262
Are you kidding? I thought you knew by the fact that you're wearing... such risque armor....
>>
File: 1482611924628.png (522KB, 602x792px) Image search: [Google]
1482611924628.png
522KB, 602x792px
>>10332109
>With her arms crossed below her breasts, Sakuya watches intently as you start to lose yourself, a very very light blush on her cheeks for the first time this entire session with you. When you shift yourself to aim at her, her jaw drops for a moment before she frowns and stomps her foot back on the ground.

You did that on purpose! You really are a stupid dog! Get on your knees and do it. No hands. And don't even think about using that tongue to do anything except lap up that smelly cum of yours, understand?
>>
>>10332226
But I'm a lewd boy.
>>
File: Rosalina (112).jpg (118KB, 1273x2318px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (112).jpg
118KB, 1273x2318px
>>10332369
(W-well, something managed to come up right now. So I'm very sorry anon! I should be back soon though! Have a lewd as condolences.)
>>
File: blues4.jpg (217KB, 680x476px) Image search: [Google]
blues4.jpg
217KB, 680x476px
>>10332310
There are no heroes left in man.

>>10332305
A robot girl that wouldn't be incest? Sounds good to me.
>>
File: fad7f510e20c5b656537eec768308062.jpg (140KB, 1000x1438px) Image search: [Google]
fad7f510e20c5b656537eec768308062.jpg
140KB, 1000x1438px
>>10332310
A drink would be lovely! although...I know very little of modern Alcohol, sooo surprise me!

>>10332343
Hmm? What are yo--OH RIGHT! We-Well...I was just sort of given this...personally I don't exactly think I do it Justice...
>>
>>10332310
Different? Ah it's fine, thanks a lot.
>He takes the beer, still wondering how it was "different". But beer is beer, so he takes a quick drink. While he does so he looks around the bar, curious
>>
>>10332345
Yes, mistress! Of course!
>He crawled over to her, whimpering playfully, starting to get into the whole "dog" thing his mistress had been saying. He traced his tongue up her thigh slowly, lapping up his own cum happily, not minding the flavor much. As his tongue reached her panties, he lapped very slowly - meticulously, even - at the point right over her clit, down along the front to the two drops, licking back up a couple more times, "to make absolutely certain he got everything", and slowly back down her thigh again, down to her foot, and ending off with a kiss at the foot. He looks up at his mistress with a smile, tongue out, eyes wide.
All clean, mistress!
>>
>>10332463
What's with the flustered talk? Of course you wear it well. You fill it out pretty nicely. You should be more confidant of yourself.
>>
File: Nona_OP.png (494KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nona_OP.png
494KB, 1280x720px
>>10332413
If that were true my job would be easy. What can I get you, tin man?
>>10332463
Hmm. Boudica, I might have something for royalty like you.
>She walks into a stockroom only to fill a more traditional mug with mead and at her request, vodka.
Here you go, first one's free. So, how come you're here sweetheart?
>>10332477
>As you drink it, you're not sure if it's speed, mdma or something else, but your libido's as spiked as the drink, a redhaired queen siting right next to you. Ripe for he picking.
>>
File: blues14.jpg (478KB, 630x857px) Image search: [Google]
blues14.jpg
478KB, 630x857px
>>10332603
You wouldn't happen to have... whatever it is the doctor put in those E-Tanks, would you?
>>
Who is it /ERP/?
Who is it that you want to show up tonight?
>>
>>10332671
LWava/LWanon is always good
>>
>>10332528
I-I'm plenty confidant in myself it's just...I'm not used to such flattery, so exc-excuse me...

>>10332603
Oh please, there's no need for that.
>Boudica takes a swing of the mug. She paused for a minute before letting out a light coo. She wipes her mouth with her forearm before placing the mug back down on the counter.
O-Oh my...well it certainly has more of a punch to it then I remember! It's fantastic!
>>
>>10332603
>The first sign that his drink was spiked was how hard he was gripping the glass. He looked like he was trying to shatter it in his hand before he managed to set it down. And of course, she notices the scantily clad redhead next to him >>10332463
What did you put in that.. ah.. haah..
>>
>>10332671

All that SFM got me way too much into Widowmaker
>>
>>10332742
There's nothing for you to be sorry about. I just thought you'd be used to compliments like this. You must get it often no? A beautiful woman like you would have men eating out the palms of your hand.
>>
>>10330879
(Sorry I got pulled away; if you're still here...)
>The male leans in, pressing his lips to the android's cool cheek, holding the chaste action for a few long moments, a hand patting her flat stomach briefly.
If I'd the time I'd do more than this, but I just wanted to say hi.
>>
>>10332671
Trap Anon, haven't seen them in a while.
>>
File: tumblr_nmf85sLIiB1qdmiaso1_500.png (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmf85sLIiB1qdmiaso1_500.png
208KB, 500x500px
>>10332633
I could always check. Apparently they had some way to get even toasters like you drunk.
>>10332742
>As you downed the rich drink you felt thirsty for more. To be specific, it felt like the rush just after battle. Bloodthirsty, lustthirsty, drunk on power. If you could give the wave of returniing desires pounding your harder than your late lover a name, temptation would be pretty close
>>10332742
>>10332756
Let me know if you two lovebirds need another.
>>
>>10332671
I miss Mecha's blogging
>>
File: 1494881165661.jpg (171KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
1494881165661.jpg
171KB, 1024x985px
>>10332671
Squid kids
>>
File: blues12.png (382KB, 1024x1229px) Image search: [Google]
blues12.png
382KB, 1024x1229px
>>10332866
I mean, there wasn't much of a tech jump between my siblings and I from the consciousness singularity. If I've got a soul of some form, then I've got a human enough mind, right?
>>
File: 25.jpg (206KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
206KB, 850x478px
(Beep boop. T-Tomorrow's moon is a full one..)
>>
>>10332866
>>10332742
..Think I'll go home. Or not home, someplace else.. just..
>He's not making much sense now, swaying in his stool and clutching his head. His head is pounding and his lower parts are throbbing. He can't stop staring, inching off the stool closer to her. He looks like he's about to pounce at her
>>
File: blues9.jpg (384KB, 595x770px) Image search: [Google]
blues9.jpg
384KB, 595x770px
(Bluesanon here. I've got to get going now. I might be back on later tonight. Peace out, everyone!)
>>
>>10332975
What's special about a full moon?
>>
File: 7.jpg (112KB, 780x862px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
112KB, 780x862px
>>10333048
(Well, to put it bluntly...pic related..)
>>
>>10333076
O-oh...
>>
File: a5e0696fcfde8c3dbdaa9302651ebfff.jpg (248KB, 605x1050px) Image search: [Google]
a5e0696fcfde8c3dbdaa9302651ebfff.jpg
248KB, 605x1050px
>>10332826
No-Not at all! If you'd believe that...I-I'm really not used to this kind of thing, forgive me.

>>10332866
>>10333024
>She was rather used to mead tasting like this...I mean after all, she always drank after battle, so she just assumed it always triggered this kind of effect. She takes another long swing of it before looking to the anon right next to her, flashing him a confidant smirk as she scoots in a little closer, wrapping an arm around his shoulder as that smirk seemed to turn into a goofy looking grin.
Heey! You look pretty tucked out, mister. Yooou know, after a long day of battle...or in your case work, you should really wind dooown! And I think I could help with that.
>>
>Sakuya scowled the whole time, but looked down, closed her eyes, and sighed after the man was finished. After all, he did look cute with that tiny smudge of cum on his lower lip.

Dumb man. I was really angry about this you know, but I've calmed myself down because you can't help it. You're just a doggy who still needs to be trained. So you can go back to your cage for tonight. You obey orders just fine. Just work on being more aware.

>She bends down on one knee and wipes at your lips with a pretty white handkerchief.

Now go on.

>The maid motions the doggy away with her hand.
>>
>>10333076
I know a friend told me about the monstergirls going wild on full moons thing, I always wondered where he got it from
>>
>>10333076
Boy I'd sure hate to come in expecting some tender loving, only to be pinned down and raped by an amazon
>>
>>10333115
for >>10332520
>>
>>10332966
True. Makes me wonder if Decim would be the same as you drunk. Well only on way to find out.
>two minutes after she heads into the stock room, she comes back with a large E-tank, laced with cocktail after cocktail.
Feel free to give some of that to the doll android over there. Sharing is caring, right?
>>10330879

>>10332975
>>10333076
Preparing for something big? I was wondering how long it would would be before the literal semen demons arrived. I'm kidding, what do you want hun?
>>10333025
Peace!
>>10333024
>The bartender ducks behind the counter so his eyes stay on the queen. She didn't know much about celtic fertility rites, but one thing was for sure, it was going to get messy fast.
>>
>>10333095
Oh really?
>The man calmly walks past her, staring into her eyes the whole way only to turn back and embrace her from behind. Wrapping his harms around her waist and holding onto her exposed belly.
But you had daughters no? You've had to have been swoon before right? Maybe they were entranced by your motherly vibe?
>>
>>10333095
>She made the first move, the normally sweet girl suddenly looking all dirty and lecherous. He's almost pulled off his stool as she clumsily pulls him in. He does his best to keep his focus, even with her breasts rubbing against him
No I've.. had enough.. I've got a headache and.. urgh..
>He looks at his own glass. He hasn't drunk much of it. Who knows what'd happen if he had some more?
>>
File: 14.jpg (518KB, 848x1148px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
518KB, 848x1148px
>>10333091
Anyways, cutie. Let's not worry about that, okay? Instead, how about you tell me how your day was?
>Tio leans closer to the Anon, and places her hand right on top of his head, giving him some nice headrubs!

>>10333120
Well, it's from the anime Tio comes from: " Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou!", so you should give it a look if you really want to know! (Not t-that the anime is bad, mind you..)

>>10333143
Yeah! It would be so horrible...that amazon surely wouldn't want her cutie Anon's pelvis to break..
>Tio sniffs, thinking about the horrible experience!

>>10333157
Well, you just have to wait a little bit longer, I think...they normally only show up very late in the night.
>Oh, so Tio was inside a bar or something like that? She looks around, and sits down nearby the bartender, apparently? Obviously, the cute ogre isin't very good with drinks, so she just goes with something adorable, just like her!
Do you have...chocolate milk?
>>
>>10333290
>Giga Milk
Whew.
>>
>>10333290
Well it's fine because you'll protect me, won't you Tio? I mean you're really strong, but you're so sweet!
>>
>>10333290
W-well the day is still young so not much exciting has h-happened.
>He twiddles his fingertips together as he receives the loving headpats. A little blush forming from the image in his head of what could happen tomorrow.
>>
>>10333290
I dont want to miss out on serving that! Sure thing sweet tooth.
>barely three minutes pass and she just manages to bring in a mug that's almost as big as her, filled to the brim with her sweet, milky addiction and unknown to her, a little something else. Wiping the swear off her brow she leand back against the counter, taking a breather and maybe a drink off her own.
Here you go~ just dont ask me to make another.
>>
>>10333207
>Boudica let out a little squeak as the anon pulled her into his embrace...honestly, his hands felt really weird up against her belly, it made a light blush spread across her face as she places one of her hands over his. She mumbles something to herself before actually speaking.
I-I suppose? My late husband was rather found of...we-well, I think it's best if I don't get into it.

>>10333275
Oh come onnn! don't be such a baby!
>She gave the anon a good o'll pat on the back as she glanced down at his his drink. She furrowed her brow a bit, maybe this is why he wasn't feeling so hot...It's cause he obviously didn't finish all of his drink! we should fix that stat. She whistled to herself as she grips his glass, raising it to his mouth as he seemed oh so unsure of himself.
Hoow about you take another drink? You should spoil yourself, come on!
>>
>>10333333
>>
File: 32.jpg (79KB, 382x582px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
79KB, 382x582px
>>10333389
>Sadly, there are only two images of her wearing that shirt...

>>10333413
(Gosh that reply is so cute!)
>Suddenly hit by those adorable words, Tio gasps, and holds both of the Anon's shoulders a little bit more strength than usual. She shakes him a little bit, using this as a way to calm herself just for a moment, and after that, she gives the Anon a good old smooch right on his forehead, kinda like a reward!
O-Of course! I won't let anything hurt you!

>>10333444
Well, that's the spirit, Anon! You can do many cute and interesting things the rest of the day, or maybe you are just a lazy cutie? That's fine too, but remember that every second that passes is a second that's not coming back!
>Feeling as if her last statement was a little too serious, she now doubles the headpats intensity, using both of her hands!

>>10333455
>Tio...is forced to stand up, as she stares at the huuggee cup being brought by the cute bartender! That huge thing was filled with choco-milk?! Yay! A huge, goofy smile is inmediately planted on Tio's face, as she shyly nears herself to the cup, and...carries it whole with only one arm, and lifts it up just enough so a small torrent splashes directly inside her open mouth. Strange, this choco-milk tastes...less sweeter than usual..

>>10333569
>Checke'd!
>>
>>10333497
>He looks down at the dark, foamy liquid. If he drank that he'd take the brunt of whatever that weird bartender put in and who knows what'd happen? But after a few more pats on the back and egging on he starts drinking. The poor anon is such a sucker for peer pressure.
Ahh.. That'ss the good stuffhh..
>It's definitely stronger than it should be. And now the burning in his chest is growing stronger and stronger. He throws an arm around something for support, one of his hands landing on the readhead's tits.
>>
>>10333497
Don't worry too much about it. Is that not why you're here?
>His friendly hands make there way up and down her exposed body. Stopping just below her bust and right above her crotch. Giving pantylike garment a light tug before letting it snap back in place. He was getting her body's soft, plush feeling memorized in his head. He laid his head against her shoulder, giving light pecks at her neck as his hands lightly squeeze at her curves.
>>
>>10333605
(I try!)
>He doesn't struggle at all when Tio lifts him, even when she uses a little more strength than normal. After all, he trusts her! When he's set down he blushes, his forehead burning on that spot he was kissed
Thanks.. You're the best, Tio!
>>
>>10333605
A lazy cutie? I-I guess so... It is the weekend too. But it doesn't matter what I do as long as I have you to comfort me.
>He closes his eyes as he enjoys her somewhat forceful but still enjoyable headrubs. He places one of his hands against the back of hers and slides it down to his cheek. Nuzzling against it as a small smile grows on his face.
>>
File: 49251231_p0_master1200.jpg (110KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
49251231_p0_master1200.jpg
110KB, 600x836px
>>10333605
>Such a sensitive and sweet heart deserved a sensitive body to go with it, nona thought, the drink laced with enough sexdrive stimulants to kill a man. Just the slightest touch to you was as addictive as someone rubbing your horn and heaven knows what actually doing the latter would do to you. The urge to relieve this lust was growing by the minute.
I think heat's come in one day early~ Have fun with the anons now!
>>
File: g9.gif (246KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
g9.gif
246KB, 500x280px
>>10333710
>>10333734

(WHY DO I ALWAYS GET BUSY WHEN I FIND CUTE ANONS, THIS IS NOT OKAY. WHYYY)
(I-I'll be back, hopefully! I-If not, hold onto your pelvises...?)

>>10333748
(and a cute bartender too..)
>>
>>10333763
>As she pulls her hand away as she has to go he gets a bit sad, but hearing her promise her return his face lights back up. Waving her off with a warm smile...... wait, what was that about pelvises?
>>
>>10333763
(Aww. Well I'll stick around and hopefully not get my pelvis broken by a raging monster)
>>
File: 1e9e4fb80d3ecd7c7763c5d0fd25e65a.jpg (136KB, 814x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1e9e4fb80d3ecd7c7763c5d0fd25e65a.jpg
136KB, 814x1200px
>>10333633
You seee? Now don't you feel a whole lot better?
>Boudica didn't even really seem to mind the anon copping a feel as she gives his leg a nice firm pat. I think we all know what the queen of victory wants. After all, what's better then a good screw after a long day? Nothing, that's what. The Queen let out a low coo as she hops off her stool and stands behind the anon, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and poking at his covered stomach.
So then; how about we relax a bit? Ehehe...

>>10333639
I don't know why I'm here...
>She winced a bit as the anon really starts exploring her queenly body, she honestly was really firm...yet there was also this obvious softness, she was both as hard as a seasoned fighter, yet soft as a mother...isn't this just wonderful?
>>
File: 1498884697971.png (50KB, 232x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498884697971.png
50KB, 232x428px
>>
>>10333763
Pelvis shattering is top-tier!
>>
>>10333905
For one person, maybe.
>>
File: 1434841077185.jpg (323KB, 1944x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1434841077185.jpg
323KB, 1944x1156px
>>10333905
Seems to be rather scarce around here though
>>
>>10332671
Ryoubi
>>
>>10333905
But if you do that, you can't have sex with them again for like a month.
>>
>>10333968
We have a Ryoubi?
>>
>>10333879
Well I can give you a hint.
>His roaming hand dives into her panties as his fingers hook into her her. Feeling around inside her warm, soft hole. His two fingers exploring around her folds as his thumb flicks and teases the sensitive nub above.
I'm sure a fighter like you needs some form of release right?
>>
File: DD9XeqGUAAAFYHf.jpg_large.jpg (234KB, 1513x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DD9XeqGUAAAFYHf.jpg_large.jpg
234KB, 1513x2048px
>>10333905
I-I mean, I'm not complaining...
Since, well.. It hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>10334029
Post more bird butt. Or cock.
>>
>>10333951
Pfffft.

>>10333964
Somewhat, yeah. I've seen a few here and there.

>>10333981
Nahh, it's just a bruise or twelve, you'll be fine. Don't be a wuss.

>>10334029
That's because you're solid as a rock just like me, Kass! When we do it, it's everything -else- that breaks, couch, furniture, etc.
>>
>>10333879
Don't.. I need'ta lie downn..
>After a bit more to drink he starts feeling a bit woozy. The only part of him that's alert is down there. In fact, it might be a bit bigger than it usually is. He lets her hands go wherever they want. On his chest, his stomach, further and further down until they inevitably hit his crotch. He was so out of it that he couldn't resist her, and he probably doesn't want to anyway
Relaxh? I need that.. How are we doin' that?
>>
File: Kass216.png (299KB, 870x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Kass216.png
299KB, 870x1100px
>>10334060
Or maybe a little of both?
>>
>>10333905
>>10334079
Can I lick your abs?
>>
>>10334094
Very nice, though it does look a tad pent up from where I'm standing.
>>
>>10334079
I have a feeling that fucking you would be like trying to squeeze your dick into a hose that's sandwiched in between two bricks.
>>
>>10332693
Agreed. Miss their work.
>>
File: butter-bot-rick-and-morty-65.7.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
butter-bot-rick-and-morty-65.7.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>10332305
>>
>>10333984
>She tensed up as the anon slipped a hand into her panties, and forced a finger up into her soft, warm, motherly insides. Honestly, thanks to her muscle, the finger was pressed down on quite a bit ,she really was quite the strong woman, and she wasn't to be underestimated by the look of it.
Nh-Nhn...I-I suppose I do, It has been a while...

>>10334086
Well...
>She lets a grin spread her face...she probably thinks its sly, but it's really just overly goofy...honestly, it fits her better then any smug grin could ever hope to, I mean this lady was anything but nasty after all, she didn't have a single bad bone in her entire body. She proceeds to cup his crotch and roll her palm up against his clothed crotch. She giggled to herself as she continued playing around with it, hoping to a reaction from the drunken anon.
I'm a woman...and you're a man. We all needs, don't we?
>>
>>10334192
They were claimed by "Pure" Anon and only ever stay on Discord now apparently.
>>
>>10334317
>They were claimed by "Pure" Anon
What does that mean?
>>
>>10334317
They were on the past two days you shitflinger.
>>
>>10334241
Good~
>His soft gingerly pecks turn into more passionate filled kisses as his lips lock onto her neck. His finger trying its best to worm around inside her with her toned muscles clamping down on it. Trying to get it nice and loose with each twist and turn. His free hand slipping his cock free from his pants as he pushes it between her toned thighs. Feeling the warmth and pressure between them he rapidly grows to full length, slowly thrusting between her legs. Squeezing another finger into her slit.
>>
>>10334100
You sure can!

>>10334156
Well, you aren't wrong about the brick part, but you gotta break a few eggs, right?
>>
>>10334415
But I would prefer my dick not be crushed until it looked like a used toothpaste tube, thank you very much.
>>
>>10334415
>The anon, already eying up the buff bird body, nearly leaps at her approval. With the look of a delighted kid with a new toy on his face he rushed into position, wrapping his arms around her and almost shamelessly rubbing his face up and down against her toned rippling abs. He clearly really liked muscles, taking a few moments to simply appreciate her body, staring at the excellent curves from up close before gently leaning forward and kissing against her stomach once or twice. He keeps this process up, moving slowly around her body and occasionally letting his tongue out, trailing between the lines of muscle across her midriff.
>>
File: 1499305586971.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499305586971.png
281KB, 500x500px
>ftt almost nothing but loli since last night
Can you guys keep your pedophiles to your own thread, or at least in /tlhg/?
>>
>>10334241
Ah! Oooh..
>His reaction was just as wonderful as she could have hoped. He jumps in her arms, then seems to melt. His cock pulses in her hand, like it's begging to be freed. He can see where this is going
I guess.. I mean we could go..somephlace private..
>He tries to make a dirty joke, but it sounded better in his head. But he's making his interest clear, a hand reaching back to feel the shape of her hips and cup her ass cheek
>>
>>10334517
Stop trying to start drama. Fuck off.
>>
>>10334537
>starting drama
>having a problem with naked children being plastered all over the last decent thread on this shitty board is starting drama
Fuck off
>>
>>10334556
It is when you're blaming another thread and deliberately trying to stir shit when things finally get on topic here. Fuck off. Loli isn't allowed anyway you fucking retard, so report it if you don't like it.
>>
File: 1499305882930.jpg (56KB, 600x807px) Image search: [Google]
1499305882930.jpg
56KB, 600x807px
>>10334575
He can't cause most are crops or bikini shots. Haha
>>
File: 9d947fa8b7985fb086e0bb7b56cd6022.jpg (149KB, 785x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9d947fa8b7985fb086e0bb7b56cd6022.jpg
149KB, 785x1000px
>>10334409
>The queen let out a short gasp as really pressed his lips up against her neck, while his fingers try their hardest to worm around in her toned insides...it was getting a little easier, but that is quickly fixed as the anon slips his cock between her muscly thighs, which seemed to radiate a heat and softness of their own as they clamp down on his twitching, and growing member! Soon enough, Boudica is lightly swaying her own hips back and forth, while her thighs are clamped together, letting the anon get a nice and comfy thigh job as he slips another finger into her slit...eliciting another short gasp from the Warrior.
H-Ha...Th-This is all going by rather quickly...

>>10334534
>She let out a little squee as he seemed to melt in her arms. Oh that was adorable. She ended up just throwing the anon over her shoulder and walking over to a closet, which she proceeded to slam on her open...luckily it was quite roomy so there was plenty of room to mess around, she took him inside and closed the door behind them. She placed the anon down on the his back and instantly discarded his pants, letting his cock spring on free in a drunken haze of a boner.
Ohh! It's such a nice size! Sooo Mister anon, what're you feeling?
>>
>>10334517
No one autism reports loli on /ftt/ and Kuro is an icon there.
>>
File: 6ddd276b7ec282430d212ccb79b1f6b9.jpg (333KB, 1098x1624px) Image search: [Google]
6ddd276b7ec282430d212ccb79b1f6b9.jpg
333KB, 1098x1624px
>>10334468
What's the matter? Afraid to get hurt?

>>10334504
>Fate simply laughs as the anon latches onto her and begins to worship her sculpted body. Reaching down with a clawed hand, she pats his head as his wet muscle traces the outline of her abs, getting spicy chicken undertones all over his taste buds.
Enjoying yourself down there?
>>
>>10334701
Well with the fact that you confirmed the whole brick thing...yeah, a little bit.
>>
>>10334684
>tfw I only visit those threads for Kuro
>>
>>10331291
True Ishtar a cute
>>
>>10334745
Not a bad choice, Kurisu poster is pretty nice to and the Scath is new and kinda cute
>>
>>10334631
>He continues to thrust between her thighs. His crotch bouncing off her firm yet supple ass as his dick slides between her legs. While his hand was busy pleasuring her down under his other hand latched onto her chest. Pulling it down and revealing her large breasts, caught between the small article of clothing she wears. They jiggled freely as he pumped her thighs, cupping them in his hand as he squeezes at it. Pinching the sweet pink nipples she was hiding.. It wasn't long before he slipped her panties to the side and grabbed her leg. Lifting it high as his cock nestled itself right at her open slit. Before driving it in to the hilt. Burying himself balls deep in one go. Feeling how tight she really was as it clamped around him.
Why wait?
>>
>>10334701
Sorry for being so sudden, but yes. I kind of have a thing for big buff girls really.
>He managed to pull his face away just long enough to give her a response, looking a bit sheepish at her remarks but still pressing on. His breath is hot against her stomach, his face slowly flushing to match. His arms wordlessly trailed up and down her sides, pressing themselves against the lines of taught muscle that formed even there, occasionally moving to her back as well. All the while he became less and less restrained with his mouth, letting the flat of his tongue press against her stomach and trail up and down in lazy circles, apparently trying to coat every last inch of her stomach.
>>
>>10334631
>The drunk anon can't meaningfully resist as he's taken to the closet. Inside it feels hot, possibly because of the two horny people inside. There's only just enough light from the crack in the door for him to see her body, and even if he can't he can still feel her presence
Feelin'.. good..
>There's a dumb little smile on his face. He seems quite happy having a drunken fuck in a closet, his engorged cock standing tall and proud. He shamelessly ogles the celtic warrior's body, hoping his eyes will adjust to the darkness just a little faster
>>
File: 1498185496575.jpg (52KB, 955x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498185496575.jpg
52KB, 955x960px
>>10334517
>/FTT/ discord is nothing but Old Peach's gross man ass and everyone sucking his cock
>>
>>10334820
Literally who?
>>
>>10334844
"Jacky"
>>
>>10334747
(If you can deal with the fact that she's probably way scarier than Rin Ishtar then sure)
>>
>>10334898
On second thought, maybe Rin is the better choice.
>>
File: 1498601729533.jpg (37KB, 642x402px) Image search: [Google]
1498601729533.jpg
37KB, 642x402px
>>10334757
I dunno I really don't pay attention to anyone there aside from Kuro. I'm really not too fond of the people that frequent those threads, especially when I notice the same people coming here for stuff, too.
>>
File: 1369f66f9d31aa847dce5af9be070704.jpg (149KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1369f66f9d31aa847dce5af9be070704.jpg
149KB, 800x1100px
>>10334779
>Her ass itself really was bouncy! was this truly a warrior queen? She had the body of a porn star, as opposed to a harden solider! but I guess that's to be expected, She let out a little squeak as he grabbed her chest, pulling down the little piece of clothing and quickly clamping down on one of her nipples. She let out a little groan as she twitched a bit in response. However, she really wasn't ready for what was coming, in an instant the anon lifted her leg, and pulled her panties down...she let out a little gasp of surprise as she felt his cock press up against her entrance. She gulped, as it forced itself in! the anon really did just drive in, cause in no time at all he was balls deep! his cock was all the up in there, and the queen let out a moan of pleasure as she felt the cock fill up her insides.
H-Haa...I-I suppose you have a point.

>>10334798
>The Queen let out a little laugh as she flipped off her top. She wiggled herself down and actually managed to press her tits up against his cock...soon enough it's sucked right on into her cleavage. She let out a little coo as she really presses her breasts down against the thing! really trapping it in there as she begins slowly wiggling her chest...before pressing her elbows up against her breasts and really movin' it, letting her breasts glide up and down.
Like this, riiiight?
>>
>>10334945
(Smart. As I see it Rin Ishtar will just get mad if you piss her off. True Ishtar will ruin your life)
>>
File: I'm Done Clowning Around.png (544KB, 717x678px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Done Clowning Around.png
544KB, 717x678px
>Add an ava on Discord to finish a session later/plan for a future session/do repeat sessions
>Nothing ever happens
We all know that feel
>>
>>10335025
Multiple times.
>>
File: This thread.jpg (107KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
This thread.jpg
107KB, 1136x640px
>>10335025
>Add ava on discord
>Talk for a little and have a generally nice time chatting
>Last online 300 days ago
>>
>>10335025
Literally me
>>
File: 700293-death.jpg (98KB, 416x444px) Image search: [Google]
700293-death.jpg
98KB, 416x444px
>>10335081
I know this feel too well
>>
>>10335010
How do you avoid pissing her off?
>>
How's everyone doing tonight.
>>
>>10335025
Do you ever approach them? Sometimes you need to bug/remind them because you're probably not the only Anon that they added for those purposes.
>>
File: mfwnopancakes.png (103KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mfwnopancakes.png
103KB, 512x512px
>>10335025
>Someone you love lewding with approaches you for lewd
>Was just about to go to bed/leave to do something else
>>
>>10335105
(You don't. The instant she even loses interest you're done for. And rejecting her is a really, really bad idea.)
>>
File: .png (269KB, 468x476px) Image search: [Google]
.png
269KB, 468x476px
>Add ava on discord
>Find out it's one of Paul accounts
>>
>>10335143
Literally me, except it's usually work. Got tired of telling them I couldn't play with them, and then feeling awful about it, so I wound up removing them and a bunch of other people. I'm not worth their time, and I'm glad they've given up on trying to contact me.
>>
>>10335217
>Reject Ishtar
I would never!
>>
File: Umbreon7.png (266KB, 901x886px) Image search: [Google]
Umbreon7.png
266KB, 901x886px
>>10335106
(Just saw Wonder Woman and having an overall great week. How about you?)
>>
>>10335081
>Add an ava that shares an uncommon fetish or sexual interest with you/has a niche character you really enjoy playing with
>Been offline for weeks with no reply
F
>>
File: f4b8f23d17eb7ced2d0d8c20711c08f7.png (858KB, 990x1480px) Image search: [Google]
f4b8f23d17eb7ced2d0d8c20711c08f7.png
858KB, 990x1480px
>>10326574
Not spats, but just as tight.

Sharing for Twintelle player.
>>
File: DAKBoKlU0AE7TJs.jpg (72KB, 723x900px) Image search: [Google]
DAKBoKlU0AE7TJs.jpg
72KB, 723x900px
>>10335282
I may already have that one, it's been hard to sort through them all. Thank you all the same.
>>
>>10335106
Trying my hardest to fight this urge.
>>
>>10335300
No prob. Wasn't sure if you had it, but it can't hurt to try.
>>
File: [Laughter Stops].png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter Stops].png
331KB, 600x431px
>>10335218
>Finish a session and ask if you can add the ava on discord
>Recognize their tag as one of your friends that you didn't think was into this kinda stuff
>Secretly worry about posting your own tag for this very reason
>>
>>10335009
>His lower body leaps as soon as her sizable bust wraps around his length, the whole closet thumping. They swallowed most of his length with ease, leaving a glowing red tip poking out.
Y-yeahh like that! You're sooo.. I'unno.. big..
>He can only just see her lascivious face in the low light. Neither of them cared where they were doing it. He was moaning with a drunken slur without a care for who's listening. It seemed impossible but he was getting even harder, that weird drink leaving it almost painfully stiff.
>>
>>10335279
What would that fetish be, huh?

/thirsty
>>
>>10335251
(Got a new controller, ready for local Smash Bros fighting.)
>>10335317
Now what kind of urge could you be talking about?
>>
>>10335244
(Well so long as you're ready for bad things to happen. Or just stay with Rin Ishtar, where the worst thing that could happen is living with a tsundere)
>>
>>10335357
Ever think about Rin coming through half way into the session?
>>
File: Bull (4).jpg (130KB, 1141x726px) Image search: [Google]
Bull (4).jpg
130KB, 1141x726px
Bull is tired. Will small friends be here tomorrow when Bull awake?
>>
File: .png (176KB, 371x271px) Image search: [Google]
.png
176KB, 371x271px
>>10335332
>Using your same discord account for typefucking and real life
>>
>>10335348
The one I shouldn't be having. Shouldn't be thinking of these kinds of things when I see you.
>>
>>10335279
Can I fuck sleeping bull?
>>
>>10335357
I'll stay with Rin Ishtar, thanks.
>>
File: Umbreon4.jpg (52KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
Umbreon4.jpg
52KB, 550x600px
>>10335348
(Get in there champ. Just smashed some people the other day in Project M as the red haired best boy of B-airs.)
>>
>>10335379
Y-yes. I get a feeling I'm going nowhere. I'll just be down here. Watching over you while you sleep. For...you know. Safety.
>>
File: I Am Not A Clever Man.jpg (14KB, 242x185px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Not A Clever Man.jpg
14KB, 242x185px
>>10335382
>>
>>10335384
Shouldn't be thinking what? Come on and tell me all about it Anon.
>>10335402
(Totally going to wreck with Gravity Suit Samus. There is no better suit except Phazon which is not an alt.)
>>
>>10335364
(I've considered it, actually. Maybe someone knows Rin and tries to snap her out of it?)
>>10335399
(Again, smart)
>>
>>10335081
>>10335100
>>10335025
Same.
>>
>>10335463
That's a very interesting idea for a session, I like it!
>>
File: Umbreon10.png (957KB, 753x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Umbreon10.png
957KB, 753x1287px
>>10335449
(Believe it. Never could quite get into Samus but always enjoy seeing someone do well with her. Good luck in your games.)
>>
>>10335463
That is one idea, another is the sensation of say Anal knocks her from one persona into another. Now Rin has to make sense of this outfit and someone putting a dick in her ass.
>>
>>10335449
If you keep teasing me like this I won't be able to hold back you know?
>>
>>10335498
>Combining it with anal
Now I like it even more!
>>
>>10335339
>Boudica didn't like the idea of the anon being in pain...so every time the red tip popped out of her chest, she gave it nice a little kiss, she wanted him to know that everything's okay, and that she's gonna take care of it...She really does have the aura of a mother, even though it's obvious their not even related. The queen continued with the tit job, not stopping for a moment, as she felt like it was her duty to milk the anon dry and to relieve his stress, of what she believes to be a long work day, she lets her breasts glide, squeeze, and push up against his member as she continues her loving ad motherly assault. What a sweet heart.
I am pretty big, aren't I? I'm really glad you're enjoying this by the way.
>>
File: Bull (2).jpg (184KB, 734x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Bull (2).jpg
184KB, 734x1082px
>>10335397
Maybe. But Bull not notice, so Bull probably not say anything to small friend if he do that.

>>10335406
Thank you, small friend! Bull will be safe with small friend watching over her!
>>
>>10335495
(Alright, thanks.)
>>10335513
Teasing you like what? Talk to me anon, what's bothering you?
>>
Do we still have that list of characters people want?
>>
>>10335487
(Yeah. It'll have to wait though, I have to go to bed soon. But bring it up if you see me and I'll definitely give it a go!)
>>10335498
(Well it'll take a big shock to break a goddesses' hold over a human. So that could work!)
>>
>>10335567
That thing was never really update or trimmed, it's a mess
>>
>>10335586
Or it could always be a gang bang, a lusty goddess takes a few men at once and Rin wakes up to the shock. Now I'm excited and really hoping to summon a goddess again.
>>
>>10335567
>>10335587
gib me de pussi boss
>>
>>10335553
Your cute face and your banging body are making me want you.
>>
>>10335638
I'm making you want me? What do you mean by that Anon?
>>
>>10335665
>After mercilessly teasing him he lunges at her, dropping to the ground as he pins her down like a wild animal catching his prey.
I told you I wasn't gonna be able to hold back didn't I?
>>
>>10328844
Lick my feet Sakuya or I'll tell big sister to throw you into the basement with no food.
>>
Story time. What were some of your favorite or strangest sessions like?
>>
File: 810eceec82ba599ffee4cd4693dcb8d2.jpg (449KB, 1635x2048px) Image search: [Google]
810eceec82ba599ffee4cd4693dcb8d2.jpg
449KB, 1635x2048px
>>10335612
(That's a good idea too. My first thought was a student concerned over the girl he's got a crush on being possessed)
>>
>>10335692
>She was caught off guard by the Anon who forced her to the ground, luckily her soft her and big ass cushioned her fall.
You keep talking that way but you just never say it outright, do you?
>>
>>10335709
My favorites were the comfiest.
>>
>>10335535
>Even in their intoxicated states he can still feel her love, her gentle kisses and massage filling him with a soft, warm pleasure. His hips feel light, and the unusually large closet seems to spin before his eyes.
It's.. you're the best..
>His rambling is cut off by another pump of her breasts. He was getting close, his prick trembling in her soft prison. It was clear as day what was happening, he was even dripping precum all over her skin. He's too tired and drunk to fight it, he just lies back and lets his big sister or mother or whatever milk him dry
>>
>>10335709
The one I did with Whore-chan was pretty fun. It's a shame she just up and vanished, though.
>>
>>10335449
>>10335764
>Really like these tits
>Don't like that they're on a furry Pokemon
I must resist my dick.
>>
File: tumblr_oal0s2ZwLl1s490t5o1_1280.jpg (411KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oal0s2ZwLl1s490t5o1_1280.jpg
411KB, 1200x1600px
>>10335709
A session I did with Owain's Frisk, copied that one down to reread
Also there was an anon I used Catwoman with, with a heavy focus on anal. It was amazing
>>
>>10335764
Fine if you really want to know. I'm going to ravage you. I'm going to use your body as my little plaything. I'm gonna fill your little hole with my throbbing cock and make you gasp for air. I'm gonna ring you out and fuck you silly until you're making a stupid face. Unable to think about anything other than my dick.
>He grabs her pink paws and pins them above her head to leave her breasts vulnerable to his attacks. With one hand he squeezes down hard on the soft flesh. Filling his entire hand in the furry thing as it spills between his fingers. Not caring for her comfort as he groped and fondles her chest however he wanted.
>>
File: Frisk20.jpg (266KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Frisk20.jpg
266KB, 1280x1280px
>>10335844
>Kissus the Fronku
>>
>>10335794
There can't be too much wrong with it, right? They're just big titties right? Just a little fur on them, and the rest of my body.
>>10335852
You know, you could have said something. I could have helped you out a little.
>She let out a small moan as he groped her large breasts. Being so big they were rather sensitive.
You can at least calm down a little.
>>
>>10335844
Do you have a link to that catwoman session? Kinda wanna see it.
>>
>>10335081

I'm shy.
>>
>>10335948
Put the white mask on and don't speak and we can make something of it.
>>
>>10335948
Post your card you lurking furry.
>>
File: tumblr_obj9bwtchY1v3czeso1_1280.png (198KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obj9bwtchY1v3czeso1_1280.png
198KB, 600x800px
>>10335936
Oh, it was a long, long ass time ago. I don't have it copied down either, unfortunately. The memories are fond, though. Anal's good stuff

>>10335898
>Gives some sloppy makeouts back
>>
>>10335948
Just talk to the mage she loves ra- teasing the shy ones
>>
File: 5ce20f20c42fbdbc3e78621bef7e88d5.png (514KB, 896x1013px) Image search: [Google]
5ce20f20c42fbdbc3e78621bef7e88d5.png
514KB, 896x1013px
>>10335768
>She wanted him to cum...after all, she think he deserve it. She opened her mouth up real wide as she began focusing all of her efforts on pumping her breasts against his cock, she wanted him to feel their softness, their gentleness, the pleasure of The Queen of Victory! after all, in this instance she will be victorious. She looks up at him, the fire of lust is burning brightly in her eyes as she continues to jerk him off with her titties, she really was a real gem of a woman.
>>
>>10335966
Sadness. I haven't seen many catwoman sessions. Would it happen to have been the one with the oil?
>>
File: Frisk5.png (694KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Frisk5.png
694KB, 750x750px
>>10335966
>Responds in kind with lusty nip nibbling and grinding of tongue across tongue as the saliva exchange continues.
>>
>>10335919
I could've been calm before but you kept egging me on.
>His hand continued to assault her furry mounds. Pinching away at the even pinker nubs. Tugging and pulling them as he grinded his crotch against her. Getting it warmed up and ready. Cupping the large things in his hand and jostling it around.
>>
>>10336008
Yer a big faggo my guy.
>>
>>10335966
>>10336008
Just fuck already. And knock the other one up. That's very important.
>>
>>10335990
I...think there might have been oil. And lots of spanking. A ghost of a memory, lingering in my head.
I gotta use her more
>>
File: tumblr_o97k0yGgGM1us5gljo1_500.gif (339KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o97k0yGgGM1us5gljo1_500.gif
339KB, 500x281px
>>10336028
Does the clown really gotta make the "bad kitty" joke? I thought I was above this..
>>
>>10336057
Hey Ariel.
>>
>>10336024
>calling people gay on 4chan
>>
File: Benioff-and-Weiss.jpg (25KB, 498x307px) Image search: [Google]
Benioff-and-Weiss.jpg
25KB, 498x307px
>>10336057
"Bad kitty"? That's genius!
>>
>>10336013
But I wasn't doing anything. I was just asking what you were talking about. You could have said something earlier.
>She gave another moan when he began pinching. Her bouncy tits were pretty much all his right now. She didn't care too much, letting him at least satisfy himself some.
>>
>>10336057
>>10336028
The only thing anyone is above in here is the ground. Now what can I get you two?
>>
File: 1449102998701.png (2MB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1449102998701.png
2MB, 1280x1252px
>>10336008
>Came back a little hard, there. The overwhelmed munchkin tries to keep her cool as her tongue is pressed down on, and only lets herself pop off when the need for oxygen starts to burn.
...you're far too good at that for someone your size.
>Maybe don't throw stones inside a glass house, Chara.

>>10336025
The peanut gallery should keep their comments to themselves.
>The icy words lose a bit of their punch when her cheeks start to pinken.
>>
>looks around the thread
Crazy. All of these girls are crazy.
>>
File: giphy.gif (372KB, 375x280px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
372KB, 375x280px
>>10336080
Nope. Nuh huh. I'm not making the easy in joke. I refuse, this is a protest.

>>10336092
.. I don't get it.

>>10336097
Can I get a sex on the beach? Hold the beach?
>>
>>10335978
>After a final yelp he cums, his semen erupting and covering the Queen of Victory. It was everywhere, her uncovered face, her face, even his body and the floor of the closet. The smell was inescapable in the enclosed space, but he was too dazed to even move. He slumps back down to the floor, a satisfied grin on his lips
Ah.. Ahehe..
>She really was incredible, satisfying the man's raging lust with only one shot. Still, now he's lying on the floor of a closet in a puddle of his own cum. Only a heartless woman would just leave him there
>>
File: Frisk9.jpg (30KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
Frisk9.jpg
30KB, 480x456px
>>10336100
>The single strand of saliva that hangs between their lips is soon broken as he dives in for more, sliding the flat of his oral tendril across her lips before releasing her. Frisk reaches down and grasps Chara's wrist, bringing it down across the pulsating meat that was snaking down his pant leg. He nibbled on his bottom lip and tilted his head in confusion, his other hand reaching around to give her pudgy tush a firm squeeze.
"Someone my size? I thought you loved my size...It is a little hard to figure it out past all the moans though."
>Unaware of his teasing Frisk shifts closer, rubbing the hefty tent he possesses right against her palm, his eyes flicking from her over to the nearby couch without saying anything else.
>>
>>10336120
That's alright, we've got pretty sophisticated senses of humor. Sure, we might have to give it a twist of our own but i'm sure the audience will love it!
>>
>>10336120
Make the fucking joke or else I tell everyone about that thing you did with the guy that wasn't your puddin'.
>>
>>10336100
>doesn't get the peanut gallery reference since he is eating popcorn
>>
File: purr_by_sgtmadness-d9olavz.png (418KB, 1047x1485px) Image search: [Google]
purr_by_sgtmadness-d9olavz.png
418KB, 1047x1485px
>>10336057
Unless you want a Pogo the Clown joke, I wouldn't.
>Golden eyes crinkle into crescents, and Selina purrs.
Howdy, it's been awhile.

>>10336097
Sex in a pan. Hold the pan. Sorry for rushing out earlier, the sirens start wailing and I get going.

>>10336117
Only as crazy as you, baby.
>>
>>10336093
(Sorry but I got pretty busy out of nowhere. I'm gonna have to ravage you some other time)
>>
>>10336117
>Insert joke about a certain edgy gamur gargoyle
>>
File: 1384559973586[1].png (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1384559973586[1].png
95KB, 640x480px
>>10336174
(Ok, see ya later.)
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>10336180
>>10336180
>>10336180
>>10336180
>>10336180
>>10336180
>>
>>10336120
Suicide Squad Harley - Plebian taste
New 52 Harley - Tribune taste
Arkham Games Harley - Patrician taste
Batman: TAS Harley - Consul level wisdom
>>
File: 1dd09ae285486f56060e4c73b5ef0052.jpg (275KB, 1000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1dd09ae285486f56060e4c73b5ef0052.jpg
275KB, 1000x1240px
>>10336140
>She made sure to catch as much of the cum in her mouth as she possibly could, letting it rocket down her throat every time one rope made it down...although, most of it just covered her face, turning her rather pale looking face even whiter! Hell, it even got all over her tits, and lower neck and such, the anon really did cover the woman with cum. She let out a low coo as she wiped her lips clean. Boudica looked down at the anon, lying in a puddle of his own cum, and she decides to join him! laying down right next to him and throwing an arm over his chest so she could pull him into her.
Ahaa...there there, just relax.
>>
>>10336117
Have a thing for crazy huh?
>>10336120
Aww, not a fan of summer loving? Sure give me a moment.
>Now this was a classic she could get behind. She mixes the beverage of orange, peach vodka and, of course, cranberry laying the vodka down heavily as she laces it with a drug in secret.
>She pours the cocktail into three glasses, someone this crazy needs the alcohol.
>>10336168
Get any more lycra and spandex people will be thinking this is a con!
>Nona wasn't exactly the best at desserts, but she tried her best to replicate it anyway.
Here you go!
>>
File: 1492138255134.png (226KB, 580x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492138255134.png
226KB, 580x408px
>>10332693
>>10334192
Thank. Keeping that Suce.
>>10334317
You're silly and you should feel silly.
>>
>>10336575
Can't wait to do some perverted things with Sucy some time
Thread posts: 436
Thread images: 200

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.