[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread God Bless America Edition Previous: >>10248371

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 159

File: 000.jpg (248KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
248KB, 1050x1500px
/ERP/ Thread
God Bless America Edition

Previous:
>>10248371
>>
File: Oh.png (254KB, 867x768px) Image search: [Google]
Oh.png
254KB, 867x768px
>>10253576
>>10253457
>>10253396
interdasting
very interdasting
>>
File: 52266141_p0.png (990KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52266141_p0.png
990KB, 724x1024px
Can't say I know, or care, why this date means so much to you guys, but I do happen to be a big fan of fireworks...and blowing shit up.

(Apologies to the anons I left hanging, but I did make that card I promised and I'll try my hardest to be around later to debut it! I'm hoping those anons will be available to continue their sessions, though.)
>>
>>10253605
Oooh cum over and over …
>She said while giving him a bright smile.
How lewd, do you think you have enough energy in you for that.
>She slid her other foot to his bulge and started to rub him there.
Maybe I should start with a footjob and see if you have enough stamina in you to move to my thighs after.
>>
Ass
>>
>>10253645
Because it's the date our country was born!
>>
>>10253653
I do! I- I'll even have enough for everything between them, that's how much I love your legs, Duce...!
>He moaned as she began teasing his bulge, causing his massage to get slightly harder.
Please, my Duce, c- can I get naked?
>>
>>10253645
Hey welcome back boss! Fireworks keeping you up?
>>
(Yuki)
>>10253555
As you wish, little lady~
>He rubbed his fingers against her lower lips, slowly inserting them inside of her warm sex while his other hand moved closer and closer to her rear hole
>>
>>10253732
Naked? I suppose so. You have my permission to undress yourself Anon.
>She ordered to him with a flair of her crop fending the air and leaving a sharp sound to emphasize her words.
Undress and then sit now in front of me, let me play with your cannon.
>>
File: 60903479_p2_master1200.jpg (283KB, 570x860px) Image search: [Google]
60903479_p2_master1200.jpg
283KB, 570x860px
>>10253694
The United States of America, huh? Enjoy it while it lasts, trust me, shit gets REAL ugly a few thousand years later.
>>10253746
Meh, I'd be up anyway. Sleep is for people without obligations or responsibilities. At least the sounds of explosions are keeping me entertained.
(Did we have a session to continue? I'm hoping to be available for those later tonight, please let me know if I owe you!)
>>
File: Yuki (Serious) - 01.png (664KB, 1072x977px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Serious) - 01.png
664KB, 1072x977px
>>10253769
Yes.
>Her voice has become more louder than her usually soft and calm tone, she squirmed her hips trying to let his finger get more deeper inside her.
You can do that to the other hole too.
>>
>>10253775
>Just as he's about to get embarrassed again, the crop gets him back up as he quickly undressed, piece by piece of his clothing dropping to the ground before he sat down in front of her, his gaze practically glued onto her legs and his cock throbbing in anticipation.
>>
>>10253807
Well I can't get any sleep because the folks around me decided to get their Fourth of July started early. At least it helps me get to work on time, although I won't know if I'll crash later on in the day.

(And yes we did! But I'm unable to pull it up since desuarchive is much too slow on my phone. Is it possible for you to pull it up?)
>>
If any of the anons interested in some discord booty are still here, I made one!

high tier ass#1572
>>
>>10253855
this is the facesitting mommy one, right?
>>
>>10253864
Mhm!
>>
>>10253808
>He kisses her forehead
Thank you for your permission, ma'am~
>His fingers slide deeper into her wet pussy, thrusting past the middle knuckles into her warm sex; at the same time, he slides a finger into her tight butthole, pushing it inside slowly
>>
>>10253842
Oooh … already up and ready Anon? Look like your cock is less shy than you.
>She said in a joking tone to him while her right foot move to tease his cock. She took his shaft between in the space next to her big toe and started rubbing it up and down, rubbing the texture of her pantyhose against his sensitive crown.
You should be like it and be more eager, Anon.
>>
File: 1489753019328.png (292KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1489753019328.png
292KB, 500x498px
ded thred
>>
>>10253902
>Kissus
>>
File: kirby doesn't get it.gif (133KB, 275x225px) Image search: [Google]
kirby doesn't get it.gif
133KB, 275x225px
Where are all the milfs
>>
File: Yuki (Pantsu) - 04.jpg (733KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Pantsu) - 04.jpg
733KB, 1075x1518px
>>10253894
Aaaah … both filled.
>She moaned, twisting her hips crazily now that he filled both of her holes, she was shivering for the sudden rush of pleasure not that her nerves was set aflame and stimulated by him. She placed her hands on his face and pulled him in a more passionate kiss than before, her tongue sliding into his mouth and looking for his, twirling along with his.
>>
>>10253905
>Returns the kissu
>>
File: 9-2-1.jpg (71KB, 526x216px) Image search: [Google]
9-2-1.jpg
71KB, 526x216px
>>10253937
That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>10253899
Ah~! Th- this feels so good, my Duce!
>A moan leaves his mouth as his hands cling onto her leg, supporting him so that the pleasure doesn't make him slip to the ground right away. Being teased earlier, precum already starts to leak from his tip as his sweet moans continue.
Aaah~! Ngh~
>>
>>10253979
Already leaking so much? You are going to make a mess of my feet Anon, I’m almost tempted to force you to clean afterward.
>She teased him while her other foot joined the work on his cock, so while one was still rubbing his shaft the other start massaging roughly his head, smearing his precum all over the sole of the foot.
You like my legs and feet so much Anon, you already squirming so much, I’m looking forward to look at your face all flustered when I allow you to put this cock between my tights.
>>
>>10253940
>His finger dug deeper into her butt, pushing in and out in long, slow thrusts while his other fingers dug into her pussy at a faster speed; at the same time, his tongue danced with hers in his mouth, gently wrestling with her tongue for dominance
>>
File: Yuki (Pantsu) - 02.jpg (359KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Pantsu) - 02.jpg
359KB, 1000x1600px
>>10254024
>Her kiss become more wild and frantic with every trust of his finger, her lower muscle contracting against the invading appendages trying to milk them like they were cocks, her hips started gyrating allowing him to better ease the trusting into her.
Aaah … going crazy.
>She moaned breaking her kiss for a moment, saliva making a thread between both their mouths; she took a long breath and kissed him once more.
>>
>>10254014
>The sudden assault on his sensitive tip leaves him completely defenseless, laying on the ground and shivering in pleasure as his cock throbbed violently and his pre became thicker.
D- Duce... if you keep rubbing it there... I can't hold on...~
>>
>>10254107
Oooh cumming already? You are such a quick shoot Anon.
>She said while increasing her work on his cock, wanting for him to cum and sees if he can recover quickly enough so that she would let him fuck her between her tights and in more places.
Look like you are going to give my pantyhose the first coat of panting Anon. Come on cum … cum for me. I want to see your face while you cum.
>>
>>10254068
>He pulls his finger out of her butthole briefly before inserting two fingers inside of her ass, fingering her rear hole at a faster speed than before; at the same time, the fingers in her tight pussy thrusted inside of her down to the knuckles in long, powerful strokes
Does that feel good, little kitty?~
>He kisses along her cheek and down to her neck, peppering her sensitive neck with soft kisses as his hands violated her holes
>>
((How does one join in?))
>>
File: Yuki (Riding) - 00.jpg (312KB, 956x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Riding) - 00.jpg
312KB, 956x1372px
>>10254166
Yes. Good.
>She was now a mess, her pussy was leaking dripping into his hand all while the muscle in her ass was tightening against his fingers.
Too good. Going to cum soon.
>She could feel her core burning, her being shaking right in the center, something coiling and coiling ready for a final push before being released.
>>
>>10254177
find someone you like
ask them if they'd like to do something with you
do the thing
>>
>>10254194
(Alright. Who all is active/on right now?)
>>
File: Card5.0.jpg (321KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card5.0.jpg
321KB, 1300x800px
>>10254221
Right now I'm as an Ava at least.
>>
>>10254221
whoever's posting is active/on
you can try approaching them, or make a vague post about what you want to see who's up for it
"who doing butt-stuff famalama" will usually get you people that are going to do buttstuff.
Just don't overthink it. lurk for a minute or two to see who's doing what
it's not rocket science my man
>>
>>10254242
Pretty big fan of both Yuki and Penny. Nozomi is pretty nice, from what little I know about her, as well.
>>
>>10254190
>He moved his arms to bring her closer to him, pressing their bodies together as his fingers dug deep into both of her holes at the same time, pleasuring her horny pussy while violating her tight ass
Good kitty, come for me now like a good girl~
>His fingers thrusted inside of her holes as fast as he could, bringing her closer and closer while he gave her a long, passionate kiss
>>
>>10254151
>His hands desperately press against the floor and his tongue lolls out as with a final moan the first load shoots up to her skirt and crotch, covering both in cum before he sprays the rest of his orgasm onto her legs and feet, shooting out one more time on her soles before he's left gasping for breath.
D- Du... ce~
>>
>>10254268
You are a fan of me Friend Anon? Am I getting popular? But I’m not cute as Friend Ruby.
>>
>>10254305
Ruby is overrated. I'm not sure about popularity, but I find you absolutely adorable.
>>
File: Where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da furries at
>>
>>10254296
>She bit her lower lips, focusing on both the trusts, her pussy, her asshole; data flowing into her brain and making part of her brain turn on like a shower of light. She could feel the core of her being explode and let hotness and pleasure shake her body and make her whole world tremble and waver.
Yes. Yes. Cumming. Yes.
>She yelled in the louder tone she has ever used up until now, placing her hands on his chest and arching her back while the her climax were assaulting her, then spent she fallen on his chest snuggling against it.
Good …
>>
File: Yuki (Underwear) - 01.jpg (292KB, 689x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Underwear) - 01.jpg
292KB, 689x1020px
>>10254359
(Picture)
>>
>>10254301
So much cum, you were not joking about painting my pantyhose white.
>She said while smiling, her feet still rubbing his cock so that she can collect all of his cum on the sole and then rub it all on his shaft.
Are you satisfied Anon or you want to go further?
>>
>>10254356
Hey Spongegar, how would you feel about some pokemon on trainer fun?
>>
>>10254331
Please don’t talk bad about my best friend Friend Anon … but I’m happy you find me adorable.
I feel something strange on my face, I think I should blush right now. Will blushing be the right thing to do for a normal girl like me?
>>
>>10254359
>He gave a final few slow thrusts before pulling his fingers out of both of her holes, licking the girl juices from one of his fingers while his other arm wrapped around her for support
Good kitty~ It seemed like you really liked that, hm? You wanna go back to cuddling now that you've had some fun?
>He playfully puts his wet fingertip on her lips
>>
>>10254393
Blushing is perfectly great, and I apologize for the comment, but I find it strange that she garners so much attention compared to you. You worry a lot about being normal, don't you? Is there anything that confuses you? That I could help you with?
>>
File: Yuki (Breasts) - 00.jpg (66KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Breasts) - 00.jpg
66KB, 495x700px
>>10254415
Yes. Cuddling Good. Sleepy. Your chest make good pillow.
>She said resting her head on his chest and getting lulled by his heartbeat once again, purring softly like a well feed kitten.
(Are you how with this Anon? It was really cute and fun)
>>
File: Its wonderful.png (289KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Its wonderful.png
289KB, 600x600px
>>10254388
Well, I certainly can't oppose a proposition like that. What would the pokemon be by chance? My foot identifying skills have been a bit off lately.
>>
>>10254431
Oh well Ruby is really cute and then she is all WATA, WACHOOO, KIAY!
>She said while trying to imitate all the kung-fu moves and sound that her friend usually make when she explain her combat prowess.
I’m not surprised she is popular, but I’m really happy that you like me so much. My heart is thumping really fast and I think I will blush now.
>And saying so she really started to blush a nice, almost sparkling shade of red.
Your help? I don’t know, there is any subject I should know?
>>
>>10254384
>Staring down allowed him to see his semen sprayed on her legs, making him more than ready to continue.
More, p- please... I'll do anything for more, please...!
>>
>>10254442
Good girl~
>He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her to hold her closely, letting her drift off to sleep in his arms
(Yup, it was fun! I did a different session with you some time ago with belly kissing and cunnilingus, Yuki is just a fun girl to do cute and lewd things with. The whole neko thing probably is what gets me into a cute mood.)
>>
>>10254450
Is that so? Here's another hint in that case, an ear this time.

I was thinking maybe the young trainer could be just about to wake up, when suddenly he'd feel something very warm and fluffy all snuggled up against him. How does that sound?
>>
>>10254471
(Yep we need more Yuki Neko)
>>
>>10254463
>His lips curled into a smile as she pantomimed her friend, her childlike playfulness causing him to blush as well
Well, how much do you know yourself? Are you familiar with "masturbation"? Has Ruby ever told you about that?
>The last sentence had a bit of a teasing sing-song tone to it, accompanied by a playful grin
>>
>>10254468
Well you can be a quick shoot Anon but at least you are good at recharging …
>She said while raising herself up and looking down to him.
Well what are you waiting for, get up, and put that thing between my legs, I want to see if you are going to cum even faster by getting fucked by my tights.
>She ordered him, pulling up her skirt so that her legs were there for him to see, still clad in her pantyhose.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>10254473
Ohhh, the ear gave it away. I thought it was a pepper dick at first, but then I saw the ear comment and started to think up ideas.
Thick Zangoose, isn't it?
I'd love to stick around and RP, but its a tad late where I'm at. I usually just do the good deed of asking where the fluffy people are every now and then.
And just out of curiosity, are you the same thick Zangoose that roamed around these threads the past few months?
>>
I need to be sat on and bullied until I can't take it anymore and cum uncontrollably
>>
>>10253580
I want to FUCK Iowa!
>>
>>10254481
(Mhm. It was fun even if I was a bit tired, maybe I'll have some cute lewd fun times with Yuki again in the future. Good night for now, though.)
>>
>>10254498
M-A-S-T-U-R-B-A-T-I-O-N?
>She said while giving a perfect spelling of the word, a finger on her lips pondering something really deeply.
Wait, I’ve heard this word before but not from Friend Ruby. It was in a book I saw in her room, I think it belong to the Faunus girl with the ribbon. There were two guys there and they were playing with each other penis with their hands. It’s that right. But I don’t have a penis, how I could masturbate?
>She asked really confused and distressed on what the Anon was expecting from her.

>>10254542
(Sleep well Anon)
>>
File: f44054fdfea51f8c2961791f970c06d6.jpg (104KB, 1040x960px) Image search: [Google]
f44054fdfea51f8c2961791f970c06d6.jpg
104KB, 1040x960px
>>10254512
Correct!
... And now that you mention it, it kinda does look like that a little bit...

As for the old one, I'm afraid not. I'm someone else who you're kind of already familiar with, though.
I just wanted to give the thick Zangoose a shot because I just felt like we needed one, since the previous one had seemingly vanished.

It's too bad you have to get going, but I understand.
>>
>>10254548
Well, what do you have there? Does it ever get moist or tingly?
>>
>>10254565
There? Where? You mean my mouth? Yes my tongue does get wet and when I eat spicy stuff it get a bit tingly too.
>And saying so she pulled out her pink tongue.
Wrat Toesh Hwe Tu Du Fith Mwstbatin?
>She asked while talking with her tongue out of her mouth.
>>
File: Woof Mom (2).png (371KB, 1280x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (2).png
371KB, 1280x1291px
>>10254356
>posts
>>
>>10254588
No, no, no, not your mouth.
>He punctuates this with a slight chuckle, before pointing down between her thighs
I mean there, your vagina. And I'm not talking about piss.

((Although, if you're not opposed, I wouldn't mind that being involved too))
>>
>>10254602
>those thighs

Holy FUCKING moly

Please rape me
>>
>>10254507
>He seemed to stare in almost adoration as she lifted up her skirt. What would he give to be smothered between those thighs... Eagerly massaging her thighs and rear, he obediently inserts himself between her thighs, his tongue lolling out again as he moaned once more, the pleasure being enough to make him dizzy and give him a rather adorable lustful expression so easy to see now that they could stare each other in the eyes.
>>
>>10254602
Weren't you supposed to be sleeping ma'am?
>>
File: Woof Mom (9).png (27KB, 261x266px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (9).png
27KB, 261x266px
>>10254630
"Please" and "rape" aren't exactly terms that go together, sweetheart. Rape implies you wouldn't be willing.

>>10254652
(I was, yes. Insomnia is a cruel bitch and she has it out for me something fierce.)
>>
>>10254621
((I can be flexible Anon but I do prefer to avoid any involvement with that kind of body fluid))

Ah. My … what was the word ... pussy? Are you perchance meaning that a girl can masturbate without using a cock? This is S-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N-A-L! Please Friend Anon could you teach me how? Then I would tell Friend Ruby and maybe Blake too. I suppose she don’t know since she kept reading all that books with boys only.
>She said while enthusiastically jumping up and her left and right, like an overeager puppies, one that was leaving an indenture in the floor by jumping.
>>
>>10254657
Well frick. You know what I mean though. Please fuck me, maybe abuse me a little and kiss the HECK outta me. Also maybe a little bit of smothering.

Also I know the insomnia pain, hopefully you find a way to deal with it!
>>
File: Woof Mom (8).png (278KB, 1050x1817px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (8).png
278KB, 1050x1817px
>>10254665
Well, I can most certainly do that. See? Wasn't it much simpler to just ask?

Now, the only concern I have is exactly how you define abuse. I'm not interested in hurting you too badly...although I find it is a little difficult to control myself, sometimes.

(And thank you. Usually I just wind up inadvertently staying up all night and then passing out at some point later in the day. Hopefully it won't be when I'm at work.)
>>
>>10254634
Mamma mia … you are so cute right now Anon. I’m the short one but you look like a big cute puppy. Here Here.
>She said while giving his head a pat just like he was a puppy, then she embraced him and started rubbing his cock between her tights, just below her pussy so that her camel toe was rubbing against it. Forward and backward she rubbed the shaft, the crown, and the head.
How it is, better than my feet?
>>
>>10254662
((Fair enough. It's a low-ranking kink for me.))

Yes! Your pussy! Alright, then. Would you like me to describe it, or a more direct demonstration? And also, your pussy isn't the only part of you that you can masturbate without a cock. You can also masturbate your ass. Would you like to learn that, too?
>A bulge was very clearly forming in his pants as he anticipated the upcoming lesson
>>
>>10254563
Dont worry, I'll be more than glad to take her out for a spin when the time arises.
And you're someone else I'm familiar with? I have my guesses, but I'll have to keep an eye out for more clues. Until then, I'll see you soon thicc mon
>>
>>10254674
That sounds perfect to me! You just go as hard as you like and I'll gladly try to keep up!

(That's about the same as my technique, fingers crossed for you!)
>>
File: Woof Mom (3).png (504KB, 1105x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (3).png
504KB, 1105x1920px
>>10254688
Now, hold on. i understand that you kids are always eager and don't really think things through when it comes to sex, but perhaps it would be better for your immediate future if you were to establish some boundaries. Give me something I could work off of.

Otherwise, you'll wind up pinned to the floor with claw marks across your face.
>>
File: 44dd9de07be400550b61013af00977b2.png (673KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
44dd9de07be400550b61013af00977b2.png
673KB, 1200x900px
>>10254687
Alrighty then!

Take care~
>>
>>10254699
No boundaries, fuck me hard and fuck me up please. Just the thought of you pinning me to the floor already has my cock hard as diamonds
>>
>>10254681
((Don't worry there are other Avas into it, you will find a way to indulge in that kink))

Oooooooh my ass too. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I’m learning so many things today, this is going to be THE BEST DAY EVER!!!
>The cute Android was clearly overly excited about the whole thing and she has trouble controlling her own volume, as cute as she was she could be really loud when she get into it.
Of course a visual demonstration would be the best way, so please Friend Anon show it to me … but wait the guy in the book were naked down there … so I suppose I must undress too. Just give me a moment.
>And saying so she pulled down her pants and then her simple white panties, baring her pussy to him, she looked absolutely human there and completely shaved; in fact beside her hairs she seems to lack any other kind of body hair.
>>
File: Woof Mom (11).png (286KB, 1080x1302px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (11).png
286KB, 1080x1302px
>>10254713
>As per the man's lack of a request, the milfy canine pounces on her prey, using the heft of her heavy-set body to tackle him to the ground. Her massive paws seem to move even faster than her legs had, swiftly tearing the skirt of her outfit to shreds and exposing the lacy, black panties hidden underneath, straining against her flesh.
Now, I'll ask you again. Warn you, I suppose. Are you certain? I don't want to go...feral, and be responsible for something that could have been prevented.
>>
>>10254726
>Beginning to sweat slightly, he stares up into her eyes and meekly responds

As long as I'm alive long enough to cum, no boundaries. Although I'd prefer not dying...

>His erect cock is straining in his pants, the bulge pressed tightly against her body
>>
File: face of regret.png (131KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
face of regret.png
131KB, 444x250px
My fellow Americans, I would like to share with you my sense of freedom and love that I have for mother. The land that has kept us safe from many dangers of the outside world, as proud as I am. I feel that I am not doing much for the country.

That is why I decided to take part by showing everyone the wonders of America, the land of freedom and happiness. We are a united establishment not bound by dictatorship or hate, so please come and visit and see how wonderful Mother America is.

Freedom!
>>
>>10254718
((Awesome))

Excellent!
>He shouted with a growing enthusiasm, her pussy pushing his arousal further
Now, rub your fingertips right here -
>He reached down to her clit and traced a few small, gentle circles with his index and middle fingers, before sliding down her lips quickly
And keep going until your pussy starts to get wet. And with your ass, we'll need some lubrication, unless it somehow gets moist on its own. But we'll start with small circles like this, too.
>Index and middle together, he pressed against her smaller hole and started tracing circles, teasing in with his middle finger
Remember to start slow and gentle, otherwise you might hurt yourself.
>>
File: Woof Mom (4).png (195KB, 1280x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (4).png
195KB, 1280x1201px
>>10254734
Very well. I suppose I'll have to consider that satisfactory.
>The smug look plastered across her face seems to be more telling of her intentions than anything else, and the fluffy woman wastes no more time in literally ripping the pants off of the man's body, making short work of the material. With a steady paw, she draws her own lingerie down, slipping them just past her wobbly thighs as she maintains her pin on the man underneath her. With her dripping entrance finally exposed to fresh air, Woof Mom stares hungrily at the throbbing bulge tucked away in the man's boxers.
Well? You aren't going to make me do /all/ the work, are you?
>>
>>10254679
>He happily nuzzles into her pats, eventually thrusting as well in order to please both of them. Both his moans and embrace grew as he continued groping her ass, quickly nodding. Even though it felt better to look at how dominant she is by giving a footjob, the thigh job felt better in every other aspect, even including the groping of her rear.
>>
>>10254742
Reminder that Kennedy was Irish and the Zionists got him assassinated for it.
>>
>>10254758
N-no! Of course not!

>He quickly undoes his pants and pulls out his throbbing member, pressing it gently against her wet cunt until it slips inside, and begins thrusting as best as he can while pinned under her
>>
>>10254766
Reminder that there are around 20 million Irish illegal immigrants in the country and you don't give a damn because we're white.
Reminder that duh jooz killed muh ancestor and for this I will become the next Hitler.
>>
>>10254750
Oh that is ticklish …
>She said while wiggling her butt, her little hole twitching slightly under his touch, she seems really focused in following the Anon’s examples and soon her left hand moved down and started to play with her pussy, teasing her clit and rubbing on her folds until a strange, sweet scent could be perceived coming from her, her pussy was getting wetter but whatever fluid she was leaking definitely was not like any other girl.
Umh this is indeed feel … funny. It’s strange … like a mix between getting hot in a shower and eating chocolate … ah do you think we could use my thermal reg … I mean pussy juice. Yes totally normal pussy juice *Hiccup* to lubricate my ass?
>She asked, her face getting tinted in a more natural shade of red this time, all while the fingers on her sex were starting rubbing faster.
>>
File: Woof Mom (16).png (401KB, 1280x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (16).png
401KB, 1280x1587px
>>10254767
>A low snarl escapes the canine's jowls as she slams her body back down against his, pinning his hips to the ground. They were going to work from her pace, not his. Slowly, she began to grind against the shaft that was still standing tall inside of her, eagerly bucking her hips without ever letting any of her heft off of his body. She could feel his legs slowly sinking into the flesh of her thighs, almost as though he was being swallowed up by all of the softness and fur of her body.
And another thing. You are to address me only as Ma'am or Mommy, and only when spoken to. Do you understand?
>She practically spits her ground rules at the pinned man, still thrusting against him without missing a single beat. A sudden, predatory urge overcomes the Dog Mom, and, without even thinking, she swiftly has her claws pointed flush against the man's neck. Gripping just hard enough to choke, and barely enough to threaten puncturing his skin.
Don't move too much. You might get hurt.
>>
>>10254782
Yes but are they stealing the white man's jobs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq4WBOkFNtE
>>
>>10254792
Ngh- yes ma'am!

>He quietly replies, overcome with a combination of lust and fear
>His dick continues to throb deep inside of her, his moans kept low and muffled as he gently grinds along with her rhythm
>>
>>10254759
Good pet. Maybe I should punt a leash on you and keep you as my club mascot.
>She said moaning slightly clearly getting aroused by being groped, her pussy juice already making a visible spot on her pantyhose, making the rubbing against her crotch a little different than before.
Would you like it Anon? To be my cute pet? I would feed you good pasta and play with you. I bet you will make charming bark … it would be fun.
>She said teasingly while moving slightly upward and placing a kiss under his chin and then down to his neck and the to his shoulder, nibbling him there and then sucking his forcefully so than soon a reddish mark was there.
>>
>>10254789
Certainly!
>He slides a finger into her pussy and swishes it around, getting it nice and coated in her fluids. He takes a brief taste before sliding his finger up her ass, thrusting it around.
Just do what I do to your ass to your pussy, alright? And if you want to learn some more stuff, just ask.
>He slips a second finger in and thrusts in and out slowly, hooking around and tugging at her hole. He reaches his other hand into his pants and starts rubbing his cock slowly, moaning under his breath
It'd be really great if you could produce pussy juice in both holes, you know?
>>
>>10254782
Go fuck your girlfriend Bolin.
>>
File: nut tock.png (124KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
nut tock.png
124KB, 444x250px
>>10254800
Huh. Really made me think.
>>10254825
We ain't even held hands yet, anon.
>>
>>10254823
>As soon as the Anon touched her pussy he could feel that her juice were slightly ticker than usual and felt a bit more … frictionless for a lack of a better word, Penny moaned slightly at the penetration and looked a bit sad when he pulled away, her fingers sliding inside her soon after Anon’s left.
Ah … having fingers inside my pussy it’s really good … it starting to move.
>What was going to move became really clear just after a moment, inside her asshole Anon’s fingers could not only feel her inner muscle tightening against them but something was literally vibrating sending strange and pleasurable vibrations all over her lower body, one could only wonder how a cock would feel right there.
Maybe … I should ask father about finding a way to make me … get wet in my butthole too.
>>
File: Woof Mom (27).png (294KB, 1145x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (27).png
294KB, 1145x1507px
>>10254811
Good. Good boy. I wouldn't want to have to hurt you too badly, now would I?
>Acting on her threat, the motherly canine draws a long scratch along the man's face, trailing it all the way down his cheek to his jawline. It leaves a single long, white mark that rapidly lights up to a brighter, angry red color. Her gentle scratch is followed up by a sudden shift in mood, a furry paw slapping across the other cheek. The hit is slightly dampened by her fluff and paw pads, but it still manages to rock his head to the side.
...But I didn't give you permission to speak, did I? You'll learn to obey orders soon enough, my little toy.
>He seemed to have gotten even harder following her little abusive stint, a fact that definitely hadn't gone unnoticed by the older woman. Still bucking her hips with a heated fervor, she could feel him growing ever so slightly as her tunnel wrapped around his length, steadily milking his throbbing cock. He was certainly getting thicker, and longer as well, signs that she'd learned all too well through years of experience.
My, my. You're already so hard. I bet you're about to explode any moment now, aren't you? Are you that eager to breed this slutty little puppy, toy?
>>
>>10254868
Would you like to know what feels better than fingers, Penny?
>He slid his fingers out of her anus and dropped his pants, his cock pressed against her asshole, teasing its tip against her entrance
And if your father could change it, why can't you?
>He slid two fingers, then a third into her cunt as his cock squeezed into her tight ass, a loud moan escaping his mouth soon after
Ah, fuck, Penny, you feel great~!
>>
>>10254879
Ahh! Mm..

>A slight outburst of shock escapes his lips as she smacks him, which quickly converts to intense arousal as his dick continues to throb inside her

Nnf, mhmm...

>He softly moans his reply to her, uncertain whether he's permitted to talk, and ultimately decides not to risk it, the scratch along his face still stinging
>>
>>10254821
>Without questioning if playing would involve things such as this, he quickly nodded with no hesitation, moaning into her shoulder as she marked his own with a hickey. Much like her juices, his precum leaked with each throb of his cock to soak into the pantyhose on her inner thighs every time she bullied his tip.
>>
>>10254900
I think … it will need a relaying of my … GIRLS stuff. Yeah absolutely normal girl stuff *Hiccup* that only a father should fix.
>In her failed attempt to maintain the delusion that she was a ‘normal girl’ the cute android was spurting a whole level of nonsense with a generous doe of hiccups.
Aaah what is that thing? Something that is definitely not a finger is going inside my butt and … it feels good.
>She moaned getting penetrated by the Anon’s cock, her muscle tightening like a vice around it and the vibration inside her lower body getting more intense, a soft buzzing sound could be heard already all while the strange scent of her pussy juices getting more and more profounder.
>>
>>10254847
kys Bolin
>>
File: 20170620_153611.jpg (6KB, 109x44px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_153611.jpg
6KB, 109x44px
>>10254939
O-oh...
>>
File: Woof Mom (10).jpg (116KB, 1280x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (10).jpg
116KB, 1280x1574px
>>10254905
>The smile plastered across her face seems to get even more menacing, her hand drawing back to smack him again. Again and again, her palm rains down across his face, each slap ringing out across the room like gunfire, the sharp, stinging noise contrasting with the wet, slow sounds of their lovemaking. Every hit seems to make his cock leap inside of her sopping depths, swelling and throbbing more and more until it seemed like it couldn't even get any bigger, and even more after that.
Well, my little toy? Say it. Scream my name when you cum. Cum for me.
>Each slap seems to get harder, and each slap ends with her gently cupping his face, running her smooth, fluffy hands down his flaring red cheeks. Slap. Rub. Slap. Rub. The brief moments of respite make the slaps hit all the more harder, and the heavy-set mother continued her relentless humping as she continued to slap him senseless.
Cum for me. Fill my poochy pussy with every last drop of your seed. I want to feel your fat cock explode inside of me, toy. Now say it! Say you're cumming for me!
>>
>>10254910
Then is settled you will be my cute and lewd pet, you will welcome me back after I came back after training and you will take good care of my feet and my legs.
>She said while nibbling and sucking at his shoulder sending to his nerves a strange mixing of soft pain and wet pleasure all while her hips start to move faster, increasing the friction against his cock.
Ummh seems like you are getting ready another coat of paint, I wonder if you are going to cum even more than before. Make me proud pet.
>>
>>10254933
T-hat's my cock, Penny. And normal girls love being stuffed with cock in their ass, pussy, and mouth~
>While trying to maintain his calm demeanor, the anon was clearly shaken by pleasure, a fourth finger joining the other three in probing her pussy as he pounds her ass from behind, faster now
The reason Blake had that book w-was because she was imagining those cocks in her holes, like my f-fingers and my cock are for you, Penny~
>His thrusts speed up as he moves his hand around her cunt
A-ah, Penny~ You're better than normal, y-you know that? F-fuck~!
>His cock's motions in her ass slowed down as a jet of hot cum launched inside her, the vibrations driving him crazy with pleasure still and hardening him again quickly, although he fell to the ground, pulling her with him, dick still in ass and hand still in pussy
>>
>>10254948
Ohh fuck.... I'm cumming for you, mommy!

>His thrusts come in faster and faster until they reach one last, slow thrust into her, his dick throbbing as he unloads his seed deep inside of her, rope after rope of cum filling her while he's pinned beneath her
>He quickly collapses back to a panting mess on the floor, breathing heavily beneath her
>>
File: Woof Mom (6).jpg (134KB, 1280x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (6).jpg
134KB, 1280x1554px
>>10254966
>The heavy woman slows down as he dumps his load inside of her, her own body trembling against the sensations. It only takes a moment before she recovers, not bothering to lift herself off of the rapidly-softening cock inside of her.
Hmph. I was certainly expecting you to stick with "ma'am". I suppose even toys like you can provide a little surprise from time to time.
>She leans forward, planting her entire weight on the boy, and placing a single, loving smooch on his forehead.
Now, how about we stay like this for a little while, hm? Mommy's treat.

(You alright with calling it there?)
>>
>>10254964
Aaah ... your cock. I’m having sex. I’m having sex with my butt. Aaah. Sex with butt is AmAZiNG … you should put in inside Blake too. Real sex is better than book sex.
>Excitement was not helping the cute girl forming coherent sentences much and so she babbles even more all while he fucked her raw in her butt and end up cumming there, the sticky substance leaking from her ass and dribbling all over while there were on the floor.
Aaah something is leaking … it’s that cum? That means you reached … what was the word orgasm? I was able to make you fulfill you genetic imperative and release your seed then I’m a suitable mate, just like a real girl!
>She trashed while still in your embrace clearly enthusiastic of the achievement reached, if she could glow she probably will right now.
>>
>>10254960
>Not even able to warn her, he loudly moans into her shoulder, cum floods both her crotch and inner thighs, coating both in more cum. Just as he cums as much as before, he thinks he's about to thrust all the way. Not wanting to make a direct mess on the floor, he pulls out and starts humping against her pelvis, covering it and her skirt in more seed. He leans against her, gasping for breath again.
Are you p- proud, my Duce?
>>
>>10254998
T-that is an o-orgasm and c-cum~
>Pulling his cock back, the cum draining from her ass onto his thighs and all over his cock
A normal girl would clean this cum up by licking it or rubbing her little cunny on it, alright~?
>He slid his fingers out of her, licking her unique juices off of his hand, savoring the taste slowly as his senses all spun in an ecstatic state

((Do any of the following appeal to you: Body modification, fisting, including a Grimm/animal? Even if none are okay, this is great so far!))
>>
>>10254983
(Works perfectly for me! That was amazing, thanks <3)

>He nods up at her and continues to lay beneath her, bodies pressed tightly together as he drifts off to sleep
>>
>>10255017
Yes pet … I’m really proud, you release so much white seed this time too. Look.
>She said while showing the mess he has made of her skirt and pantyhose, here whole lower body sticky and smelling with the scent of his cum.
You made such a mess of me Pet. Are you satisfied or you want to give me even more of your cum?
>>
File: Woof Mom (30).png (330KB, 1280x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (30).png
330KB, 1280x1291px
>>10255029
(I'm glad you enjoyed it, Anon! You were plenty of fun to play with. Let me know any time you want to lewd the Woof Mom next. Or, rather, when you want her to lewd you.)
>>
>>10255042
Will do! Those fucking breasts and that massive butt drive my dick crazy
>>
>>10255019
((It’s more a matter of the story for me than appealing, I’m quite vanilla but I can get into the flow with a fetish as long everything don’t get too extreme if the story call for it so is more upon you to find a way to put such thing into the session))
Oooh yes. And of course I didn’t manage to cum yet. Ciel told me that guy always cum too quick the first time to satisfy a girl, this is more clear to me now that I had an intercourse. Thank you anon, I will make sure than next time I will manage to archive a climax too but for now I will proceed in cleaning your penis.
>And saying so she moved her head to his cock, looking curiously at it, even getting closer with her face like she wanted to look at the finest details on it then tentatively she started to lick at it.
Ugh … it taste slightly bitter, maybe you should eat more fruits Anon.
>>
>>10255037
P- please, one more time...
>He even has a puppy gaze as he begs, eager to make a bigger mess for her as long as she allows him to.
>>
File: Woof Mom (12).jpg (90KB, 1280x1471px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (12).jpg
90KB, 1280x1471px
>>10255063
(Which do you prefer, her chest or her butt? I realize that's a tough question, but I'm sure we could work it into another scenario the next time you wanted a taste of some Mommy Dog.)
>>
>>10255081
What an horny puppy I’ve … fine … one more time. Where and how you want me to play with your cock this time?
>>
>>10255092
Butt for sure! Ass is where it's at. Though a massive chest is really hot too!
>>
>>10255075
((Alright!))

Duly n-noted~
>As she licked at his cock, he moaned and gasped with pleasure, his cock twitching in her face
C-could you bring your pussy closer? I'd like to do something good for you in exchange. Depending on what you'd like to learn about next, either sit your pussy over my hand or my mouth.
>He licked his lips and flexed his fingers one at a time
Did you like when I put more fingers into you, Penny?
>>
File: Woof Mom (1).jpg (152KB, 1280x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (1).jpg
152KB, 1280x1417px
>>10255104
(Well then, I don't see why we couldn't have a little fun with some buttstuff! Anal, hotdogging, facesitting, there's a dozen different ways it can go. Of course, if you're feeling daring, you might just be able to bend Woof Mom over your knee and spank her for being such a naughty puppy.)
>>
>>10255124
I'm REALLY looking forward to that! That butt absolutely needs a ton of attention
>>
>>10255117
On your mouth?
>She asked stopping licking his cock and looking at her rump and then at Anon’s face, rising up she moved next to his head, aligning it between her legs and the she slowly lowered herself until her pussy was just a few millimeter away from his face. She was not sure he could handle her weight and so she stopped there.
Would this suffice, should I keep licking your cock?
>She was clearly curios and eager to know more about this whole issue and wanting nothing more to make Anon satisfied.
Yes I like your finger there, being … fingered was really good... it made my pussy leak a lot of juices. Does that make me a squirter?
>She asked suddenly, a strange expression on her freckled face.
>>
>>10255154
Yes, and that's excellent! And I see you'd like to learn about being eaten out. So we both get a treat~
>Shortly after that quip, his tongue traced a circle around her pussy, passing back and forth over her clit in a slow, swishing rhythm. Meanwhile, he thrust his cock up towards her mouth to indicate for her to continue. His tongue was joined by a pair of fingers to spread her lips and let him lap at her sweet, sweet nectar. Hungrily, faster and faster he licked, building up a decent tempo with his licks of her hole and her clit
>>
>>10255102
Y- your butt, please... let me hump it...
>Feeling desire to cover her more and more, he pleadingly groped her ass, knowing he only covered her from the front up to that point.
>>
File: Woof Mom (22).png (434KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (22).png
434KB, 720x1280px
>>10255134
That's exactly the kind of enthusiasm I'm looking for from a good chair. Very, very good.
(Teasing aside, I completely agree. I don't think buttstuff gets enough love here in general. Ass worship and all of its derivatives are some of my favorite things, by far.)
>>
Kokonoe vanished pretty fast
>>
>>10255178
>chair

Oh fuck, my dick.

Mine too, actually! Although it's kinda hard to RP a lot of buttstuff, specifically getting sat on. Despite how much I love it.
>>
>>10255177
Oooh … my butt and while I’m still wearing these?
>She said pulling her pantyhose, and then smacking her rump, a loud sound filling the room.
You are really like a horny dog Pet, but I’m a good master and I let you relieve yourself today one more time.
>And saying so she turned, showing him her back and pulling up her skirt she lowered herself showing him her clad bottom, the plump flesh making a nice round surface that would be perfect to squeeze and to rub.
Come Pet, rut on your master one last time like the horny animal you are. You were so shy at first but now you don’t want anything more than cum on me.
>>
File: Woof Mom (18).png (378KB, 1086x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (18).png
378KB, 1086x1920px
>>10255185
(I love facesitting. I've never found it particularly difficult, but I know that I've gotten lucky with a lot of good partners. I've seen a lot of people wind up getting stonewalled if they don't get enough details, which doesn't really do a lot to make the scene interesting. In any case, it's always kinda surprised me how few people seem interested in assplay. I suppose that breeding is just more of an appealing idea on a wider scale.)
>>
>>10255208
Well you've definitely scored yourself an obedient seat for whenever you're in the mood!
>>
>>10255208
(Different anon here, but I love facesitting - I just hate mommy kinks, and prefer being dominant while being face-sat)
>>
>>10255182
They said they were gonna show later tonight, possibly, so I guess they didn't have any time to play around right now.
>>
File: Woof Mom (29).png (253KB, 1280x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (29).png
253KB, 1280x1206px
>>10255215
Duly noted. I intend to make good use of you in the future.

>>10255216
(Understandable, mommy stuff isn't for everybody. That's why I have an out with Woof Mom of her being called either "ma'am" or "Mommy" depending on which you prefer. I don't see why she wouldn't break and become a little submissive from the right person, either.)
>>
>>10255176
Aaah that is strange, slobbly, wet, it’s like being syrup and being eaten by a hungry bear.
>The android moaned, clearly enjoying being ‘eaten out’ by the Anon, more of her sweet nectar was dribbling into his mouth, the liquid tasting wonderful, sweet and yet with an indecipherable hint of sex. Much better than any bodily fluid that was for sure.
Oh … I’m forgetting your cock … how UNFORGIVABLE!
>She yelled and lowered herself her tongue darting all around Anon cock’s head, perhaps inspired by his handling of her pussy she looked even more eager to lick him and she soon start lapping at his cock like she was licking an ice-cream with long and soft brush of her pink tongue that were covering as much of the round surface as she could.
>>
>>10255205
Th... thank you, Master~!
>Completely accepting his role as her pet, he moaned into the air as he eagerly humped her from behind, while at the same time embracing her and groping her chest. As much as he wants to enjoy this, he already seemed to be leaking pre onto her rear, shivering in ecstasy.
>>
>>10255251
>The pleasure from her licks surged through him as he clutched her thighs, licking at her cunt faster and harder, guzzling her juices as though it was all there was in the world. His hips bucked involuntarily with some of her licks along the front, sliding his cock slightly into her mouth, only driving him more and more wild.
>>
>>10255245
No complaints here! You don't happen to have a discord, do you?
>>
>>10255245
(If you're into lactaction, piss, and/or gaping, I think we'll have to ERP sometime)
>>
File: Woof Mom (5).png (473KB, 1116x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (5).png
473KB, 1116x1535px
>>10255277
(Nina#8275, although I rarely ever actually use Discord. Generally, I just use it for finishing up sessions with people that had to leave in the middle of it for whatever reason. There are a few fringe cases, but they're very few and far between.)

>>10255281
(Lactation, absolutely! 100%. Love it. Piss and gaping, not really into either of those at all. Sorry to say.)
>>
>>10255267
>Her breasts were far from being big, lot of girls in tankery have a more bigger chest than her, but what she lack in size she has in perkiness and she was quite cuppable, fitting Anon’s hands quite well. She smiled, a strange mix of emotions showing on her face, it was like she was mixing a mother and a mistress together I the way she was appreciating this cute little Pet of her.
So much into it, I bet you were thinking about my butt from the start, have you ever touched yourself thinking about my ass? I bet you did. You are an horny Pet after all.
>She said her voice full of mischievous and mirth.
>>
>>10255302
(Alright! And I might add you on Discord, if you don't mind.)
>>
>>10255302
Alright, no worries! Just sent you a request anyway for good measure.
>>
>>10255302
Also holy moly just realized you're that super gorgeous orc! Looking forward to a LOT of fun with you!
>>
>>10255274
>She was slightly surprised when his cock pushed inside her lips but the assault on her pussy kissed whatever opposition she would have against it, she moaned while the tip was between her lips sending vibration on it in a pleasurable way, the she coaxed into the pushing of his hips and took more and more of it into her mouth, the inside warm and wet, her tongue rubbing all along his head and down to his shaft.
>she squirmed her hips while doing so, maybe getting closer to her own climax.
>>
File: Woof Mom (28).png (296KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (28).png
296KB, 1280x1440px
>>10255310
(Go ahead! I just figured I'd add that little disclaimer so nobody really gets their hopes up, or anything. I wouldn't want to keep someone waiting because they expected a session over Discord that probably wouldn't happen.)

>>10255312
(Accepted it! Hopefully there's some other common ground to be found.)

>>10255320
(Mm, that I am! I'm glad to see you so excited over that.)
>>
>>10255302
Go to bed Nina
>>
>>10255332
>His body shuddered quickly as she buzzed his cock, his eyes rolling back slightly as he fucked her with his tongue. One hand made its way down to her head and pushed it down onto his cock as he started humping her mouth, in time with his licks and thrusts at her cunt.
>>
File: Woof Mom (13).png (38KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (13).png
38KB, 450x250px
>>10255337
(you can't make me)
(Seriously, I tried. And I can't go to sleep now, since I have work in a few hours. There'll be plenty of time to sleep later this afternoon.)
>>
>>10255349
>Luckily for the Anon and despite her attempt at saying otherwise Penny was not a normal girl in the slightest and soon it became quite clear that she has not a real gag reflex, perhaps because she didn’t breath like a normal human will do and so under his hand pushing she took more of his cock inside her, until it hit against the constraining wall of her throat. Then he could feel something really unusual, not only her head was bobbing him up and down but there was a strange undulating movement in it like she was able to move on other axis too. And she became frantic and frantic like she was getting closer and closer to coming.
>>
>>10255304
>Unable to respond due to being unable to stop moaning, he nodded wildly, confirming her suspicion as he masturbated to the thought of her ass and legs very often. He groped her harder the closer he was to cumming and considering he was already wildly moaning and calling out for his master, he seemed to be fairly close.
>>
>>10255383
>The strange sensation only furthered his excitement as his cock throbbed in her mouth, pounding her throat repeatedly. He focused his tongue on her clit now; he wanted to bring her to a climax and get a deluge of her delicious fluids. Some precum leaked from his cock, and he sped up, faster and faster, nearing his own second climax, but focused all of his energy and attention on pleasing her clit.
>>
>>10255372
Yo Nina quick question. Where do you get the idea to pick up a new Ava? Like what makes you chose them in particular?
>>
>>10255399
Then rejoice my Pet, to play with my butt will be one of your duties from now on, maybe one day I will even allow you to fuck me there instead of just rubbing your cock against it. But for now … you seem able to get off fairly well with just rubbing alone.
>She laughed, enjoying how frantic and desperate he was to cum, oh she would have much fun with this pet that would be for sure, she would make him cum so many times that he would be completely spent and unable to move. Perhaps she will have to forbid him to masturbate from now on so that he will conserve his sperm for her and her only.
>>
File: Woof Mom (20).png (402KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (20).png
402KB, 768x1024px
>>10255426
(I think of niche I want to fill, something that's lacking from my card. Ever since I took Nidoqueen off of it, I've been completely lacking in anything furry. I wanted to pick another one up for a while, and eventually I realized I didn't have any "mommy" characters, either. I wound up picking up Wicke, who has the mommy trait down, and then Woof Mom came along and filled out my furry slot. Basically, if there's a personality or body type or something that catches my eye that I don't already have, I'll consider adding them to my card.)
>>
>>10255416
>She stopped while her body starting to jerk and shiver in some erratic way, sending vibration all over her skin and to his cock too. She was clearly experiencing her climax and the experience was beyond anything she has ever experience before making her whole system going full blue screen and rebooting in the whole.
>And like she asked before she indeed was a squirter and her climax gave an undisputable proof of that with her squirting her juice into his mouth while everything was rebooting and she was able to restart bobbing on his cock once more.
>>
File: yaqg2G0.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
yaqg2G0.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>10255456
I see, so your card doesn't really have a theme in particular. You're going for a more Jack of all trades approach where it's well rounded and covers several bases?
>>
>>10255478
That's what most avas do afaik. Except maybe that Umineko obsessed one.
>>
File: Woof Mom (19).png (315KB, 1280x1877px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (19).png
315KB, 1280x1877px
>>10255478
>>10255479
(Yes, basically. It's a very jack-of-all-trades approach, but each character is specialized for a certain thing. Individually, they all have certain niches where one thing works for them and another doesn't [you'll never see Midna acting lovey-dovey and you'll never see Ran talking like a valley girl, as a few examples], but together they all manage to fill out a bunch of gaps.)
(Although I have been told that just about every character I play is a titcow, so that might be a theme of its own.)
>>
>>10255476
>The feeling of her mouth, her climaxing body, and the flood of her juices overwhelmed him, and, soon after, he sprayed his seed down her throat, his head falling back and hips resting down as he catches his breath
T-that was way more than any normal girl could do~ You're amazing, Penny~ And I can tell you're not "ordinary", but that's okay.
>He slowly starts to regain composure, sitting up, his head now lined up with her ass
If you're a machine, I might be able to tweak some of your features so that we can have even more fun, if you'd like that. More fun than a "normal girl" could ever have, but in a way that a normal girl would envy - not fear.
>>
>>10255208
>>10255215
>>10255216
Facesitting and butt stuff in general is always a plus in my book.
>>
>>10255507
Femanon or male?
>>
>>10255479
My mistake then, I was thinking of the furry Avas and MWA in terms of themed cards.

>>10255498
Well now this begs the question, are there any niches left for you? Anything else you think you can add to your card to help it appeal to more Anons?
>>
>>10255520
(...A certain homosexual female poster. Why do you ask?)
>>
>>10255438
>Almost in synchronization with her laugh, his eyes rolled back and his tongue lolled out in pleasure as his balls emptied seemingly everywhere possible, from her back to her rear to even the back of her legs and feet. After finishing, his grip on her loosened and he slipped down to his knees from exhaustion, then onto all fours. Almost as if feeling bad to being the only one feeling good, he tried his hardest to stay on all fours and crawled up to her front before sneaking under her skirt and lapping at her crotch, not just cleaning it from his own mess, but also inviting her to feel good as well.
>>
>>10255528
What else are you into, cute lesbian poster? Futa? Furry?
>>
>>10255504
>She was really busy gulping down his seed to really understand what he was saying, the taste was nothing to talk home for, damn it taste awful, Father was really smart in making her ‘fluid’ more pleasant to the taste and completely biodegradable.
You really should work more on the taste of your seed Anon, perhaps more pineapple, I’ve read that pineapple is good for that …
>Then she processed what he said and she looked at him in a real shocked way.
What? No. No. No. I’m not a machine, I’m a real girl *HICCUP* really. Why would you say that?
>She was not clearly good at lying for her voice was getting broken and broken by more hiccups.
>>
File: Woof Mom (26).png (210KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (26).png
210KB, 768x1024px
>>10255507
>the Woof Mom gives you a thumbs up

>>10255522
(At the moment, there's none that I can really think of. My search for a good furry character took up a lot of space in my head, so there's not really much else that I was thinking about picking up. That said, there are plenty of characters I used to play, but don't anymore. I imagine there'll be a few more in the future, which will open up more niches, which will make me pick up new characters. That said, I usually operate by request; I put a lot of attention towards those "what avas do you want people to play posts" because I'm driven by demand. I want to appeal to a lot of people, so I pay attention to what's requested and work from there.)

>>10255528
(Facesitting with the elf queen soon, yuriposter.)
>>
>>10255548
You ever considered picking up a giantess of any sort?
>>
>>10255544
You don't have a gag reflex, your fluid is better than anything I've ever had, and you stutter with your whole body. Don't worry, I find that all very cute~ But if you are a machine, perhaps we can make some upgrades.
>>
>>10255531
Ooh …
>She moaned surprised by what he was doing, but not unpleased at all, her crotch was a mess, with her own juice and his marring her pantyhose. She squirmed, rubbing her rump against his face.
Showing your love to your master by licking her? That is a real good Pet.
>she said while caressing his head, pushing him more against her crotch.
Keep going Pet, let’s see if you are good enough to make me cum trough my pantyhose.
>>
>>10255548
Well that's certainly kind of you! Nice to know that some people pay attention to those post. Just be careful with what characters you decide to pick up.
>>
File: 1d0f98343bb8c9444008df11d0fcc1a5.png (371KB, 487x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1d0f98343bb8c9444008df11d0fcc1a5.png
371KB, 487x1000px
>>10255536
(Well, I feel it would be a little strange for any lesbian characters I play to be into futa. Though I may be able to make an exception with a new character if I wanted. I have been considering new avas. Furry is pretty cute, but I've personally never done anything with one before, so I can't be too sure.)

>>10255548
>Sheepishly returns the thumbs up
(Ahaha... yeah. Guess I was kinda nervous to bring it back up again, even though I already wrote a reply last week.)
>>
File: Woof Mom (17).png (502KB, 1280x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Woof Mom (17).png
502KB, 1280x1364px
>>10255555
(I most certainly have. Lubella and Mt. Lady were on my radar for a while, but they have a criminal lack of art to work from. Macro/Micro is definitely one of my likes. It's not something I absolutely love, like smaller size differences [usually within the range of a meter or so], but it's definitely something I can get behind. Why, did you have a suggestion?)

>>10255572
(It's alright, I'm not worried about shitposting or cursed avas or whatever. Trust me, it doesn't bother me. I know it gets under a lot of peoples' skin, but I'm not really one of them. I can distance myself enough from my writing to know when someone's just messing around for a laugh.)

>>10255581
(Don't be nervous, you were plenty of fun! Trust me, I don't mind having to wait. Whenever you're ready is fine by me.)
>>
>>10255581
>(Any tips for a guy who wants to try playing as a girl at some point?)
>>
>>10255561
>The poor Android looked really defeated, since she was unable to disprove what he was saying. She looked like a deer ready to run away from an hunter. Being ‘discovered’ was clearly a big issue for her.
Improvement … I don’t know Anon. Father could get angry at me and so will the General.
>>
File: b48a0df0fff1f2bdffce37c48edbdefa.jpg (130KB, 1141x726px) Image search: [Google]
b48a0df0fff1f2bdffce37c48edbdefa.jpg
130KB, 1141x726px
>>10255585
I see. I think that's what some other people have said in the past too, concerning the art.

Well, I wasn't particularly going to suggest anything, but since you're asking... It could be nice to have someone to play Bull again.
>>
>>10255566
>Embracing her above her hips, he began sucking on her while licking her clit, eagerly drinking up any of her juices. It didn't take long for him to get hard again, his boner beggingly poking against her leg while he continued being busy pleasuring his master.
>>
File: 63456232_p0.png (587KB, 876x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63456232_p0.png
587KB, 876x1000px
>>10255588
I hope you like touching and foreplay
>>
>>10255592
They shouldn't affect combat - only pleasure. For example, you want to lubricate your ass, right?
>Before she can respond, he reaches into her pussy with his whole hand, feeling around her insides and pushing some things around and realigning some things. After a few minutes fist deep in her, a trickle of pussy juice escaped her ass.
>>
>>10255585
Well I was kinda referring more to not picking up anyone that's constantly requested by just one Anon every thread, but something tells me you'd be willing to do that as well. I just don't see the point of doing that, and then ending up with a character on your card that's only really requested by one person.
>>
>>10255617
Oh, I do. Especially if licking is involved.
>>
File: Nina (4).png (246KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (4).png
246KB, 564x843px
(Shoot, I'm practically out of Woof Mom images. Gonna switch to Green.)

>>10255598
(Bull, huh? Kinda surprised nobody plays her right now. Kinda forgot she existed, too.)
(She's definitely worth considering. I seriously hadn't thought of that, and I'm kinda surprised with myself for forgetting.)

>>10255617
(This is definitely a huge barrier for me. Sometimes it's like, I see how fast a scene is trying to move along, and I'm just sitting there trying to figure out if I should keep the teasing going or move it along as fast as possible. Some people like it long and slow, like me, but I don't really have a problem with things going really fast. It just sometimes catches me off-guard when it's like "oh I've just been slowly touching this person for nearly an hour and they wanted to get their dick wet fifty minutes ago".)

>>10255625
(Oh, okay. Yeah, adding a character to my card is something that I don't really do lightly. There are plenty of avas I've run as a trial that I didn't think would really work out, and they wound up as one-offs. It makes me feel pretty guilty thinking about people that might still be waiting for those characters, but you're right that I can't add characters to please a single person.)
>>
>>10255619
What … what are you doing … don’t touch that …. Ah Ah bad touch bad touch … Nine nine … seven Nine.
>She yelled surprised of him sliding is finger inside her and messing with her internal structure, she clearly need sometimes to get used to modification and her internal software was going a bit wild adapting to the new inputs.
PllllleeEeSe AnOooN be gentleeeer … how you feel If I’m going to push my finger inside your ass and rearrange your t...t……telics tleclis … testicles.
>>
>>10255585
(I'm happy you think that, though I felt like my posting around here in general was getting obnoxious, so I though it was wise to lay off for a little while. But thanks again, I'll just have to figure out when to post my response.)

>>10255588
(Oh, um... not too sure what to say... Well, think about what kind of things you're into. How would you want a girl to act with you? Something like that. Perhaps you could act out how you would like another female to. Maybe something more flirty and upbeat, or passive and quiet. How would you want them to handle you in more intimate situations? I guess stuff like that.
>>10255617 makes a good point too.)
>>
File: Kakegurui-Compulsive-Gambler.jpg (232KB, 696x984px) Image search: [Google]
Kakegurui-Compulsive-Gambler.jpg
232KB, 696x984px
Well, there are complications, to say the least. I want to practice playing Jabami though, so if anyone wants a session with her (or anyone else from my card), please add me on Discord (SNK#2762). Considering that I type around 100 WPM slower on my phone, I wouldn't be able to keep up with the threads.
>>
>>10255641
How is your PC going?
>>
>>10255635
Got it, I'll go easier next time.
>He slid his hand out part of the way, but left two fingers in to twirl around and tease her.
But, feel your ass. Go ahead and slide some fingers in if you want.
>>
>>10255634
I'm pretty sure someone did play her at one point in the past, but that was a while ago now.

I'm sure you'd make a damn fine Bull, too.
>>
File: 1445799855577.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1445799855577.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>10255647
Well, it went from being messed up to not booting up to not even powering on, so not very well.
>>
>>10255634
That's why I tend to not really give recommendations to avas. All the people I want to see only really appeal to me, and while I may share a few kinks with some people in the thread, I always say that any character an ava wants to pick up themselves is miles better than anything I can think of. It helps that most of the time whoever they add turns out being great!
>>
>>10255634
How's Nina's butt? Would love to worship that sometime as well (this is your soon-to-be seat from earlier)
>>
File: 87635ae30292a357bcd6059f21fcd307.jpg (362KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
87635ae30292a357bcd6059f21fcd307.jpg
362KB, 1000x1000px
>>10255626
Oh, then you should do fine. As a girl I fine I can have much more fun with the leadup to any actual lewd, teasing out reactions from my partner and trying to rile them up
>>
>>10255663
SNK you're making my heart hurt for you dude.
>>
File: Nina (24).png (245KB, 540x791px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (24).png
245KB, 540x791px
>>10255640
(Please, you and "obnoxious" are like oil and water. I find it hard to believe that there was anyone here that would get legitimately sick of you being around.)

>>10255655
(Flattery will get you everywhere, Anon.)
(In any case, I'll have to read up on her again. It's been a long, long time since I've paid any serious attention to Noill or his work, so I'll have to figure out what she's like all over again. Plus I'll have to map out the logistics of getting macro scenes to work properly. But thank you for the vote of confidence. It means a lot.)

>>10255667
(True, but it's nice to get an idea. Sometimes I'll just look at the characters being requested to see if people are really interested in the character or the components of the character. I dunno how much sense that makes, but you can kinda break a character down to a few basic traits. Like, Woof Mom is furry, dominant, motherly, and curvy. Those traits apply to a lot of potential characters, so sometimes a character being requested is really good for ideas of characters to look for.)

>>10255668
(butte)
>>
>>10255615
Yes Pet just a little more … ooooh you have such a great tongue. I’m going to have a lot of fun with you.
>She moaned, enjoying the feeling of his tongue pushing the rough texture of her panties against her sex and her clit, doing it bare was better but that was a nice jolt of pleasure and she had get herself quite turned on with all the playing they have done so far, yet noticing that he was still hard she kept rubbing his erection with her feet.
Do you even get spent Pet? How many time you have cummed already. You end up hurting your balls cumming so much.
>>
File: Owain searches for ERP.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
Owain searches for ERP.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
>>10255663
(Really hoping that your computer troubles are fixed sometime soon SNK. You do a great job around here.)
>>
>>10255634
>It just sometimes catches me off-guard when it's like "oh I've just been slowly touching this person for nearly an hour and they wanted to get their dick wet fifty minutes ago"
I just remembered a time where I was a few hours into a sessions and it hit me I hadn't done anything more than drop kisses on my partner yet
>>
>>10255654
Slide some fingers in my butt you are saying …
>Tentatively Penny rubbed an hand on her ass cheek caressing her there and parting her crack enough that her puckered hole became visible. Then slowly she slid a finger that went there easily thanks to the lubrication, and then another and soon another.
Oh GOSH … A-S-T-O-N-I-S-H-I-N-G I can put so much finger inside now and they are going in and out so easily it’s a whole new world but without a flying carpet!
>>
Mornin' Boys..!
>>
>>10255681
I was actually wondering myself if that's how you did it. Just taking qualities from those suggested the most and find someone who fits all of them at once. Breaking ERP down into a science in a sorta way, but I guess we all just like characteristics of an ava and hardly the ava themselves. Also quick question, what's your opinion on traps and power bottoms?
>>
>>10255704
Hi!
>>
>>10255704
Good morning anon.
>>
>>10255704
Love it when the picture doesn't attach...~<3
>>
>>10255700
There are a few more things I could do if you want. I could make your nipples produce this lubricant too, and become really sensitive; I could let you turn your clit into a cock; I could help you be able to more freely adjust the size of your pussy, so that you can fit more fingers if you want, or close down tight around a nice, hard cock.
>>
>>10255708
Fuck, why does this get me so horny?
>>
>>10255726
Morning titbat.
>Spanks
>>
>>10255681
(I'm sure it's possible. But your words are kind, thanks. I just didn't want anyone to think of me as one of "those posters", whatever that even means. I suppose I can loosen up a bit if those no harm in it.)
>>
File: lipstick blow.jpg (77KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
lipstick blow.jpg
77KB, 850x464px
>>10255731
(Lipstick marks and smears are the cat's pajamas.)
(Wish more people did them in sessions.)
>>
>>10255615
>>10255729

Just a fair warning Anons I'm getting work to do and then I've to leave for home, so I don't think i could do more than a couple of post. So let's finish what we have and then keep anythign for another time. I do hope you had fun palying with me.
>>
>>10255745
(It was definitely fun!)
>>
>>10255738
>Hugs the Lesbian
>>
File: Nina (65).png (212KB, 540x693px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (65).png
212KB, 540x693px
>>10255692
(Yep. All too familiar with that feeling.)

>>10255708
(Yeah, that's part of it. Sometimes it really is as simple as just seeing a character being requested and then picking them up. It can go from some serious social science-ing to basic grade school stuff in a second.)
(I don't really have much of an opinion on traps. I like them, but that's kinda like saying that I like breathing. Seems like everybody likes traps. I'm not really making a statement by saying I like them too.)
(Power bottoms are something I really, really like. I usually see them referred to as "uppity" or "brats", and they're one of my favorites, by far.)

>>10255738
(Of course there's no harm in it, cutie. Point me to anyone saying otherwise and I'll publicly shame them for you. You're much too much fun for you to not post just because of some theoretical person that might get upset over you having a conversation.)
>>
File: 41dc2e2104eef551282e1b68bdee16f3.jpg (95KB, 1081x1280px) Image search: [Google]
41dc2e2104eef551282e1b68bdee16f3.jpg
95KB, 1081x1280px
>>10255735
I have a NAME you know!
>>
>>10255682
>As soon as her feet touched his rod, he desperately tried to get her off as hard as possible without tearing her pantyhose. Even though he didn't think he could cum again, he desperately humped at her feet, already addicted to the pleasure of her hose-clad legs.
>>
>>10255729
That is a lot of modification Anon, does guys really are into this thing? Why someone would like to fuck a girl with a cock? I don’t get it, you should fuck a guy then. Or … perhaps you want me to fuck another girl. That would be really lewd. I’m so confused right now.
>>
>>10255739
Also thought of the sack treatment, but that's the cherry on top of the cake.
>>
>>10255767
Well, first of all, you'd have both a cock and a pussy, and it would be pretty easy to set up a toggle. Second of all, wouldn't you like to share some of what you've learned with Ruby?
>>
File: lipstickblow13.jpg (535KB, 801x1181px) Image search: [Google]
lipstickblow13.jpg
535KB, 801x1181px
>>10255776
(Ballplay is love too. Have to give every inch of the genitals some attention.)
>>
>>10255764
Aaah yes …. I’m cumming, I’m cumming Pet.
>Suddenly grabbing his head she pushed it against her crotch and squeezed it between her legs while her whole body shivering and trembling with the light climax rushing all over her body, she was panting and moaning, and she had to clean both her panties and her pantyhose but she was really satisfied.
Good job Pet.
(Next time don’t be shy asking for the Duce Anon)
>>
File: SissyButt.gif (2MB, 161x270px) Image search: [Google]
SissyButt.gif
2MB, 161x270px
>>10255760
Yeah traps are pretty nice, and while I'm sure everyone likes them sometimes I can't help but feel like I'm playing with them too much. 3 of the freaking trap players here know me to some degree. it's unnerving but yet I can't help myself. And nice taste with the love of power bottoms, been meaning to have a session with Futa Nina and I was wondering if I could add her being a bit of a bratty bottom to it?
>>
>>10255796
(Thank you for the session, it was definitely fun!)
>>
>>10255780
Doing it with Ruby … it’s not like I have fantasies about her becoming my girl-friend … oooooh I’m having so much lewd thoughts right now Anon, and it’s all your fault for making me want such things so lewd. I need to give your offer a bit of pondering, perhaps we could talk about it next time we are going to meet?
>>
>>10255831
Certainly. I'll likely be here when you return. Perhaps I could bring a restrained Grimm for us to enjoy, as well?
>>
File: Nina (70).png (596KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (70).png
596KB, 1280x808px
>>10255809
(I remember someone requesting something like that a little while ago. Are you the same person, or am I mixing the two of you up with one another?)
(In any case, I'd love to do a session like that! I suppose you'd be interested in watching a nice, thick orc cock bounce up and down while you thrust into her, and then forcing Nina to cum on her own face? I usually play my futas as full-package, too, so you aren't limited to just anal, if that would be a concern.)
>>
File: 94b856b2df1986101714023a5f6e2bc8.jpg (539KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
94b856b2df1986101714023a5f6e2bc8.jpg
539KB, 1000x1412px
>>10255756
>Returns the anon's warm embrace.

>>10255760
(Ah, I'm sure the there wouldn't be any need for you to go that far..! And I fear I might develop an ego if you keep complimenting me! But once again, you make a good point. It's sorta silly to fear something like that, especially since it hasn't even happened yet.)
>>
>>10255844
Grimm sex. Weiss was into it last time i checked could be fun I suppose.

(I hope I made your coming to ERP fun enough Anon)
>>
>>10255857
(Definitely! Thanks very much!)
>>
File: Nina (32).png (5KB, 540x374px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (32).png
5KB, 540x374px
>>10255850
(Seriously, you're fine. You're much too self-conscious about yourself. I gotta keep feeding you these compliments because your ego is in the negatives. After all, how can I feel justified in sitting on a cutie's face when she barely even has the confidence to be there?)
>>
>>10255763
You sure do, sweetcheeks.
So how's it going?
>>
File: 518cc949506403c3071086e7ee8e14d6.jpg (640KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
518cc949506403c3071086e7ee8e14d6.jpg
640KB, 1004x1500px
>>10255849
Nah it's the same Anon, I'm just on the fence between Competitive Sex and Power Bottom. I want both to be futa but I'm on the fence between these two.Oh, and full package is great as long as we can still do anal if you're up for it. And her cum won't be the only one on her face, but you're certainly giving me something to look forward to.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif (159KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
159KB, 500x281px
>>10255850
I'm going to join Nina in that. You are really good Lesbian Anon for what i've see so far. I wish I had more time at hand so that I could do stuff with you.
>>
File: Nina (3).png (356KB, 669x850px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (3).png
356KB, 669x850px
>>10255885
(Hey, I'm just trying to tease you with a few snippets of details. I'm sure there's plenty more that would wind up coming out through the session.)
(And yeah, anal is still fine. Do you intend to play a trap yourself?)

>>10255890
(I'm going to join Noz in joining me.)
>>
>>10255849
>Nina in pantyhose
W- wew
>>
>>10255687
In the best scenario, maybe I'm just a moron and something's not connected right. I'm out of cash for new parts though, so if any other thing ends up being broken, I'm pretty much fucked.
>>
>>10255867
(Alright, alright, I'll try to work on it. Though to be fair, my character isn't all that confident herself! Nevertheless, I understand. I'll try to be myself without being paranoid about others. Plus it'd be an awful shame if you stopped using my face as your throne.)

>>10255890
(Ah, now I'm getting double team! But seeiously, that makes me happy to see you say that as well. We should totally fool around sometime.)
>>
>>10255912
>Do I intend to play a trap?
Now there's an interesting question. Would you rather me play as that? If you're into it?
>>
File: Nina (5).png (814KB, 1174x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (5).png
814KB, 1174x1599px
>>10255921
(more pantyhose)

>>10255944
(Sure, your character is that way, but I don't want the person behind yuriposter getting all legitimately flustered because they're worried about some random opinions.)
(So, my threat hangs! Get some confidence in yourself or Thalia will have to search for a new throne!)

>>10255950
(It doesn't make a massive difference to me, personally. I suppose it would be pretty interesting. I like trap-on-girl more than regular guy-on-girl anyway, so I say go for it.)
>>
File: 7fbb2748f0d29c2680a7579e869f681c.jpg (118KB, 1020x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7fbb2748f0d29c2680a7579e869f681c.jpg
118KB, 1020x1280px
>>10255869
Oh, decently well.
And yourself, hun?
>>
File: 087_ZeU8BLH.jpg (211KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
087_ZeU8BLH.jpg
211KB, 463x600px
>>10255944
If the opinions of some faceless anon matter to you, I think you're cool. You only seem to lurk during these comfy hours so that's a good thing, plus you don't bring any real attention to yourself.
>>
>>10255962
That one might be even hotter, jeez.
>>
>>10255964
Not bad, just getting ready to leave over here.
>Casually reaches over to rub one of her big ears.
Caught anything nice recently?
>>
File: Ahri16.jpg (351KB, 1280x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri16.jpg
351KB, 1280x1360px
>>10255941
(There's always the hope that it's something simple that you may have overlooked! Hopefully. Not really much of a computer whiz myself so I hope you're better at that than me.)
>>
>>10255962
You say first that it doesn't make a difference to you, but then say that you like trap-on-girl more? Well now I have to do it if it means you'd enjoy it more. Plus it'd be a new experience so I can test myself.
Uhh, since you'd be a futa in the session, would you want a chance to top as well? It'd be a waste of your gorgeous orc cock to not get any action itself.
>>
File: Nina (2).png (294KB, 632x731px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (2).png
294KB, 632x731px
>>10255983
(Sadly, it's all that I've got.)

>>10256012
(Well, I mean, it doesn't really make a huge difference to me what you want to play. Even if I like trap-on-girl more, I'd rather you play what you like.)
(And there are plenty of things you can do with a dick on the bottom, silly! You can watch it bounce around, or jerk it off, or make the bottom masturbate, or pull out and start frotting it. Be imaginative!)
>>
File: whisper.jpg (471KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
whisper.jpg
471KB, 600x800px
>>10256030
>Whispers
"Orgasm denial with a cockhole plug..."
>>
>>10255997
I don't really think so. I know I'm not a positive thinker, but I think both my power supply and ram may be dead.
>>
File: 27640396040f68d5703f74828fa2ae03.png (250KB, 627x1000px) Image search: [Google]
27640396040f68d5703f74828fa2ae03.png
250KB, 627x1000px
>>10255962
(Now that would be a real tragedy! I'll do my best to ensure my position as the royal throne! Thalia's too fine a queen for me to just let that job go.

Thanks again for playing and having interest in me. I'm happy my idea still worked out in the end.)

>>10255970
(Aah, now the anons are saying it too! But thanks. Even though I didn't expect all these kind words, I'm happy to hear them.)
>>
>>10255995
Well, speaking of which. I just-

>Her story was stoppedd short by a soft gasp, Her eyes growing lazy at the Anon's touch as she leaned up into his hand.
>>
>>10256030
Yeah, those two are great. Who's the artist?
>>
File: Poppy18.png (706KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy18.png
706KB, 1280x800px
>>10256053
(Damn. That's rough my man. Glad you can keep posting and mobile and what have you but really sucks if you used your computer to game. What's the ETA you think you'd be able to fix or replace things like that?)
>>
>>10256030
Now I know why you're a natural sub, but can those really be done in a power bottom session? Well, if I'm being honest with myself I was gonna jerk you off myself no matter what and the frotting sounds hot as hell. But I'm too paramoid about my partner's enjoyment as well, I can't stop myself f a m.
>>
>>10256050
Go away Owain
>>
File: Nina (63).png (241KB, 540x994px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (63).png
241KB, 540x994px
>>10256050
(That too!)

>>10256056
(Trust me, you were the one that carried your idea through, not the other way around. You've done some great work already. I'm certain it wasn't just luck that gave you that idea, and I'm certain it won't be luck that gives you even better ideas later on.)

>>10256062
(Liveforthefunk did the first one, Scas did the second one. Scas is her main artist.)

>>10256096
(I'm a switch, actually! It's just kinda like cultural osmosis, where you learn a bunch of stuff from your partners over time. I've had sessions with a bunch of people who did a certain thing that made me think "wow, never seen something done that way before" and I adopted it for my own liking.)
(And yeah, those can be done in a power bottom session. I could always chide you for not jerking me off properly, or challenging you when you do well by shaming you for knowing so much about how to handle another person's cock, or anything similar. It doesn't have to be just actions. Dirty talk is a big part of it, too!)
>>
>>10256060
Hmm?
>He keeps rubbing the velvety surface, gently pinching her ear between his thumb and index.
You were saying?
>>
>>10256127
>Dirty Talk
>Switch
Nina please I can't only get so erect at one point.
And yeah I tend to switch myself, both tops/doms and bottom/subs have their own fun little parts about them. Hopefully my dirty talking is up to par so I can keep up with that mouth of yours. Careful with your tongue though, if I get tired of you running your cocky mouth I can just stuff something in it, whether it be a finger or something a bit....bigger.
>>
>>10256085
I did use it to game. If it's just a case of me being a moron, next week at most. In every other case, I don't have a single idea.
>>
File: Gladion2.jpg (79KB, 564x892px) Image search: [Google]
Gladion2.jpg
79KB, 564x892px
>>10256182
(Hopefully you're just a moron! I know that when my old laptop went kaputz I bought a new one really soon then when I took it to the shop there was just a short circuit in whatever controls the battery and it was cheap to fix. Have you already taken it to a shop to get it inspected?)
>>
>>10256182
Let's us all joins in praying the Omnissia so that the Machine Spirit of your PC could be healed by it's burden.
>>
File: e169aaa51042a18e62ea9db58bb091cd.png (724KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e169aaa51042a18e62ea9db58bb091cd.png
724KB, 709x1000px
>>10256127
(If I'm reading that correctly, I'd say that's the greatest compliment you've given me yet. It's something I enjoy, and you tell me it's something I do well, so by this point it'd be silly to have any more doubts about it. I'll try to keep that mindset as I attempt to tackle other ideas in the future.)
>>
File: BB_Warspite_439_Full.png (436KB, 570x696px) Image search: [Google]
BB_Warspite_439_Full.png
436KB, 570x696px
Ungrateful colonials. Happy treason day.
>>
>>10256205
Twice. First time it was the motherboard, then the graphics card.

>>10256210
That spirit's at least ten years old, I doubt that'll help much in its state.
>>
>>10256225
U mad, britbong?
>>
File: Nina (21).png (399KB, 594x868px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (21).png
399KB, 594x868px
>>10256180
(Doesn't matter. It's not like I can't use my actions to make it worse for you than the dirty talking would be. We'll see just how effective your "silencing" is when your dick gets swallowed all the way to the hilt while Nina plays with your balls and your asshole just to try and make up for the new silence. I guarantee that you'll be making more than enough noise for the both of them.)

>>10256221
(That's what I was trying to make it. You do it well. It's not like you just had beginner's luck, came up with an idea at random, and had it carry you through a session. You're a good writer, so you came up with a good idea, and then played it well. It's not a fluke. You have some legitimate talent.)
(But I'm glad that you're at least willing to keep it in mind. I'm sure that Thalia will find it in her to reward you dearly.)
>>
File: Owain15.jpg (362KB, 485x600px) Image search: [Google]
Owain15.jpg
362KB, 485x600px
>>10256226
(Ech. Well I've probably already said things you've heard a bunch of times before so I assume you know what's going on with your PC. It's a shame because all the tech deals don't really happen until around holiday season with black Friday since it sounds like you have to buy a new one.)
>>
>>10256239
Why is Nina so breedable?
>>
>>10256060
>Rouge into ear fondling
Well that's something I'm totally not going to remember for later!
>>
>>10256225
You tell those dirty rebels!
>>
File: 1497547080628.png (604KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497547080628.png
604KB, 900x900px
>>10256239
Have you no shame woman!? Attacking a man's balls is common play, but you dare hit below the belt and target my back entrance as well? Truly, Orcs are a race and devilish bastards! You know that my only form od retaliation will have to ba a fierce throat and face fuck right? It's only fair.
>>
>>10256225
Shush. We fought you guys off fair and square.
>>
>>10256292
*of devilish bastards.
(Whoops)
>>
File: Nina (23).png (277KB, 540x765px) Image search: [Google]
Nina (23).png
277KB, 540x765px
>>10256258
Strong genes.

>>10256292
(Of course it's only fair. I wouldn't expect anything less.)

(Alright, /erp/, looks like I've had my fun. Gotta head out to work now. See you later!)
>>
>>10256319
See you, Nina.
>>
>>10256239
>"We'll see just how effective your "silencing" is when your dick gets swallowed all the way to the hilt while Nina plays with your balls and your asshole just to try and make up for the new silence. I guarantee that you'll be making more than enough noise for the both of them."
J- Jesus... I need to get dommed by Nina eventually.
>>
File: dbea9002f0147106a5a333a2a13a762b.png (856KB, 1000x1102px) Image search: [Google]
dbea9002f0147106a5a333a2a13a762b.png
856KB, 1000x1102px
>>10256239
(Well, you've just been laying on the compliment all morning, but I don't want you to forget that it your talent us also deserving of credit. Cruel as it may sound, I may not have been as inspired to do my best if you didn't provide such a good time yourself.
Although the promise of rewards from my queen is incentive ebough in my opinion.)

(I am glad I was able to chat with you. Makes me feel better about this.
I should be heading off, but I hope to see you around soon.)
>>
DEAD BREAD
>>
I heard the word lesbian and gay sex. Where are the goods?!
>>
>>10256410
Best Monkey!
>>
>>10256410
I'm looking at them.
>>
File: nisemonogatari_screenshot_4.jpg (97KB, 896x500px) Image search: [Google]
nisemonogatari_screenshot_4.jpg
97KB, 896x500px
>>10256418
>>10256419
I see, I see...
>Kanbaru sneakingly pats the anon's backs with each hand. But they slowly crawl upwards until she's holding the back of their hands.
Now... Kiss.
>Without a warning the tries to force them both into a passionate kiss.
>>
>>10256434
>Third anon assumed it was a trap and waited. When she makes them kiss, he jumps out of his hiding spot and plants a kiss right on her rump.
>>
File: 4c1ec097d6617d927a0a867d72d5694c.jpg (570KB, 800x1190px) Image search: [Google]
4c1ec097d6617d927a0a867d72d5694c.jpg
570KB, 800x1190px
Happy birthday neighbours!
>>
>>10256434
Ok.
>The Anon moved his hands to get a grab of the other Anon's face and kiss him passionately on the lips.
>>
>>10256452
>Blasts fireworks in your face
WOOOOOO AMERICA #1!!!
>>
>>10256434
That's silly, anons can't love other anons
>>
File: 89a3973b48330ce79659c1c79730f85c.jpg (612KB, 891x1151px) Image search: [Google]
89a3973b48330ce79659c1c79730f85c.jpg
612KB, 891x1151px
>>10256463
>Pulls red touque over her face and shutters meekily
Y-yay.. 'Murica..
>>
>>10256452
Thanks! Can I get a taste of your syrup?
>>
>>10256473
Did you end up getting dicked by Sponty after all?
>>
>>10256473
Thank you for being our hat...!
>>
>>10256434
>>10256455
>Not wanting to rob the top lesbian's chance of seeing some good gay shit after being gone for so long, simply shrugs as he suddenly feels himself being pushed towards the other anon, offering no resistance as the two are suddenly pushed together, his eyes closing as the two melt into the kiss she so desperately wanted.
>>
>>10256476
>With a weak smile and a nod the small blonde takes out a small bottle shaped as a maple leaf, unscrewing the cap
Put your finger out please!

>>10256480
N-no, I got busy..

>>10256483
In prison the bigger one is always on top!
>>
File: fdsf.jpg (142KB, 850x1317px) Image search: [Google]
fdsf.jpg
142KB, 850x1317px
>>10256446
Hey!
>Kanbaru waves her petite butt upon feeling the teasingly brief kiss on her rear end and tries to cover her buttcheeks with a single hand.
If you're going to do that at least ask first.

>>10256455
>She looks at the anon passionately kissing the other one who is obviously male. Their attire is generic, as anons they don't like to catch attention. But the smooches in front of her are truly alluring and totally interesting.
Hawwwt... N-now grab his dick and kiss his neck.

>>10256471
THEY TOTALLY CAN. Love can flourish in every corner, even through anons. AnonxAnon is love and life.

>>10256493
>Kanbaru looks at the wet and enticing event unfolding in front of her eyes. Two real anons touching themselves in a passionate way while diving in a deep kissing filled with love and burning desire. Her eyes are locked on their lips and how wet they're getting.
You two really like it, huh? It wouldn't surprise me if you two are huge homos. I-I don't have a single problem with that! Not at all.
>>
>>10256534
Not that syrup, silly Canada. I mean the kind that comes from your body!
>>
>>10256539
You didn't ask them if it was ok to make them kiss!
>Anon barrages the hand covering her butt with kisses. She's still wearing her skirt and spats so it's like he's kissing her skin, but it's still lewd.
>>
>>10256539
No it can't! I'm not kissing another boy just so you can drool over the sight!
And none of that.. f-forbidden love crap either!
>>
>>10256549
B-body syrup? I'm not a tree anon! No syrup from me!
>>
>>10256599
I'm talking about this-
>The anon darts a hand up her skirt and around her panties, tracing her cunny slightly to get a little bit of "syrup", which he proceeds to lick off his fingers slowly
>>
File: Canada.(Female).full.641668.jpg (129KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.(Female).full.641668.jpg
129KB, 645x911px
>>10256621
AH!
>She kicked her legs from the sudden action, his curious fingers diving into her most private of areas, she pulled her skirt down to cover herself as she wiggles away from him.
Anon! You can't just do that!
>>
>>10256645
Why not? It's so good!
>He tears her panties down and starts lapping at her lips, tracing his tongue along her clit and down her sweet little slit
>>
>>10256582
What are you? Gay?
>>
>>10256539
>A soft but nonetheless audible smacking of their lips filling the space around them as their increasingly damp mouths slid and sloshed all for the enjoyment of the lewd little monkey before them, he soon manages to break away from the little oral duel, a shining strand of saliva separating the two which is quickly broken with a quick flick of his tongue to his lips.
Well, you've gotta be at least a little bit if you want to enjoy this place to its fullest.
>>
Hello? Is this the place with the sex?
>>
>>10256832
Not so much right now, but yeah.
>>
Oh wow why did we die again? Did the gay loving monkey leave?
>>
>>10256934
Yes.
>>
>>10256988
Why
>>
>Shoots off fireworks to wake up the lurkers.
>>
>>10256832
I hope so, if you were here.
But I am 40 min late, sadly.
>>
Uugghh...
Mornin' /erp/
We're really dead...
>>
>>10257334
Quite so, that's noon though I guess. good morning to you too. At least there are a few cuties around.
>>
>>10257334
Pretty late time to wake up you know?
>>
Any1 want sum' fuk?
>>
>>10257374
Noon? Oh...
I had a lot of fun last night and stayed up too late.
>>
>>10257434
>>10257481
(Sorry I missed, you)
>>
>>10257481
>>10257494
It's okay, no need to say sorry for something like that. What kept you up so late anyway?
>>
>>10257517
A friend and I had a really hot session in private. It went on longer than I thought it would, not that I'm complaining~
>>
>>10257458
This is America's day, "luv"...what's a cheeky Brit like you here for?
>>
>>10257570
Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself, pervert. Sorry about what happened in last night's thread by the way, I didn't mean to make you enter lurk mode.
>>
File: 114854.jpg (171KB, 710x1037px) Image search: [Google]
114854.jpg
171KB, 710x1037px
>>10257605
That wasn't your fault! I was the one who brought up your other nicknames and made you a target for the drama posters.
And in all honesty, I entered lurk mode not only because of that but it was the start of said session... I don't like to stretch my attention across multiple platforms when playing. I want to focus on my partner and their pleasure.
>>
>>10253855
Don't know who this is, but I'm tempted to add you anyway.
>>
>>10257691
Well still, let me be a considerate asshole for at least a bit okay? I could care less about the nickname, the fact that we've reached this far and you haven't said it as yet is a personal victory for me. And nice to know that you're still getting action even if the thread is ded, thank kek for Discord or whatever medium you used.
>>
File: 1413302.jpg (232KB, 804x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1413302.jpg
232KB, 804x1110px
>>10257766
You're always a considerate faggot, sweetie. It's your kindness on top of you being a sexy fuck that I like about you <3
And it was discord, I normally prefer to lewd in the thread, but certain things can only be done in private
>>
>>10257838
Anal vore scene? I understand, those tend to cause a lot of problems when you try to play them out in the thread.
>>
>>10257838
>Certain things can only be done in private
That's ominous as fuck yo.
And many Anons are kind if given the chance, I'm just a face in the crowd, that prefers guys.
>>
>>10257838
>certain things can only be done in private
Kinky fuck
>>
File: 457862.jpg (335KB, 1157x1000px) Image search: [Google]
457862.jpg
335KB, 1157x1000px
>>10257871
Gross...
I try not to kinkshame but
Really gross

>>10257876
Not really all that bad, really it is something I've seen in the thread, but it isn't something I want everyone to associate me with. Certain things I do aren't really my kink but I do them because my partner loves them and they indulge my deeper fetishes as well.
I've met quite a few kind anons, particularly when anoning meta discussions.
You don't just perfer guys from what I saw reading over the thread. I can't blame you though, Nina is incredible no matter what she does. I would love to have her futa dick use me someday...
>>
File: 767.jpg (25KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
767.jpg
25KB, 640x512px
>>10257893
Yes
Yes I am
I still need to get off my ass and do one of those charts
>>
File: 1496233895538.png (446KB, 439x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496233895538.png
446KB, 439x493px
>>10257993
Sounds like you got a real keeper there then. Don't be afraid to let me know if you wanna do something in particular in a session though, you already indulge me in my trap and power bottom kink so I might as well return the favor.
And of course I like girls too! I could list a lot of the female avas in the thread I got an eye on, it's just that when a cute boy is also on the table I can't help but lean towards them. I'm a filthy degenerate.
Also you have no proof that it was me talking to Nina, cease your allegations at once.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 159

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.