[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hg/ - Hunger Games Shaun of the Dead feast time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 247

File: sg13.png (205KB, 732x914px) Image search: [Google]
sg13.png
205KB, 732x914px
/hg/ - Hunger Games
Shaun of the Dead

feast time
>>
YOU WANT SALT? I'LL GIVE YOU SALT

HG IS FUCKING DEAD, NEARLY EVERY GOOD PERSONS ARE GONE.

NEWFAGS ARE AS CANCEROUS AS ENTITLED OLDFAGS, THREADS AREN'T ABOUT THE GAMES ANYMORE.
IT'S ABOUT THESE FUCKING CANCEROUS CIRCLEJERKS AND SHITSTORMS.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAMES ANYMORE, THEY'RE SECONDARY NOW.
NO ONE PAY ATTENTION, THEY JUST CARE ABOUT SOCIALIZING AND SHITPOSTING.

AND NOBODY CARES THAT THE GAMES ARE DYING BECAUSE THE ONES WHO PRETEND TO CARE JUST SHITPOST WHENEVER THEY'RE BORED
>hurr nothing is dying you retard we said that 6 months ago
NAH, WHAT THESE THREADS USED TO BE DIED, IT DIED A LONG TIME AGO.
IT'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE, THANKS TO THE DRAMA AND TO THE CIRCLEJERK TAKING OVER THE GAMES.
>>
You know what? FUCK ALL OF YOU. I'm done with these shitty fucking threads. I just wanted to have fun with an event tonight and move past the ebin kicks leg meme but no, I make one goddamn post and I get shitposted to hell because of it and now everybody on the entire FUCKING planet is victim blaming me, saying "oh it's your fault people are taking advantage of you" or "haha umadbro?" Fuck this. I quit. Forever
>>
File: sg14.png (228KB, 760x1511px) Image search: [Google]
sg14.png
228KB, 760x1511px
>>10227875
woops
>>
File: 20170620_153611.jpg (6KB, 109x44px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_153611.jpg
6KB, 109x44px
>>
File: sg15.png (129KB, 709x576px) Image search: [Google]
sg15.png
129KB, 709x576px
>>10227914
>>
Hi, you're on a rock, floating in space. Pretty cool, huh? Some of it's water. Fuck it, actually, most of it's water. I can't even get from here to there without buying a boat. It's sad. I'm sad. I miss you.
H O W D I D T H I S H A P P E N ?
A long time ago... actually, never, and also now, nothing is nowhere. When? Never. Makes sense, right? Like I said, it didn't happen. Nothing was never anywhere. That's why it's been everywhere. It's been so everywhere, you don't need a "where". You don't even need a "when". That's how "every" it gets.
Forget this, I wanna be something, go somewhere, do something. I want things to change, I want to invent time and space, and I know it's possible because everything is here, and it probably already happened. I just don't know when to start... and that's exactly where it started.

Woah, I paused it. I think there's a universe now. What's it made of?
Q U A R K S A N D S T U F F
Ah, that's a thing, in a place! Don't like it? Try a new place, at a different time. Try to stick together, because the world is gonna get bigger and emptier... but it's not empty yet. It's still very full, and about a kjghpillion degrees.
<about no seconds later>
Great news! The quarks are now happily married in groups of three, called a "proton" or a "neutron", and there's something else flying around that wants to join in, but can't cause it's still too
H O T
<about ten minutes later>
Great news! The protons and neutrons are now happily married to each other! Some of them even doubled up.
<about 380,000 years later>
Great news! The electrons have now joined in.
Congratulations, THE WORLD IS NOW a bunch of gas in space... but it's getting closer together...
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n7cd6zL3qq1r4itqj.png (118KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n7cd6zL3qq1r4itqj.png
118KB, 500x350px
>>10227934
>>
>>10227943
Betting on Bolin losing like the potatoe raper he is.
>>
I'm not even gonna ask.
>>
>>10227934
Please be in london
>>
<10 million years later>
...and it's getting closer together...
<500 million years later>
...and it's getting closer toget-
BOOM
I T ' S A S T A R
New shit just got made! Some stars burn out and die. Bigger stars burn out and die with passion and make some brand new way crazier shit.
S P A C E D U S T
...which allows for newer and more interesting stars to be made, and then die and explode into
E V E N C R A Z I E R S P A C E D U S T
So now, stars have cool stuff around them, like rocks, ice and funny clouds, which can make some very interesting things. Like this ball of flaming rock, for example...
<meteor hits Earth>
Holy shit, we just got hit by another ball of flaming rocks, and it kind of... made a mess, which is
N O W T H E M O O N
Weather update! It's raining rocks from outer space. Weather update! Those rocks might have had water inside of them and now there's hot steam in the sky. Weather update! Cooler temperatures today and the floor is no longer lava. Weather update! ...it's raining. Severe flooding alert! The entire world is now an ocean. Volcano alert!
T H A T 'S L A N D !
there's life in the ocean.
What?
S O M E T H I N G ' S A L I V E I N T H E O C E A N
Oh, cool! Like, a plant or an animal? No, a microscopic speck! It lives at the bottom of the ocean and eats chemical soup, which is being served hot and fresh, made from gnarly space ingredients left over from when it was raining rocks or whatever...
>>
<microscopic speck reproduces asexually>
Oh yeah, and it can do that.
<microscopic specks reproduce asexually three more times>
It has secret instructions written inside itself, telling it how to build another one of itself. So, that's pretty nifty, I would say. Tired of living at the bottom of the ocean?
N O W Y O U C A N E A T S U N L I G H T
"Using a revolutionary technique, you can convert sunlight into food."
T A S T E T H E S U N
Side effect: Now there's oxygen everywhere and the sky is blue. Then the Earth might have been a snowball for a while, maybe even a couple of times.
It's a sponge, it's a plant, it's a worm, and some other types of weird, stranger water bugs and strange fish.
I T ' S T H E C A M B R I A N E X P L O S I O N
Wow, that's animals and stuff, but we're still in the ocean. "Hey, can we go on land?"
N O
"Why?"
T H E S U N I S A D E A D L Y L A Z E R
"Oh, okay."
<ozone layer forms>
N O T A N Y M O R E T H E R E ' S A B L A N K E T
Now the animals can go on land. Come on animals, let's go on land! "Nope, can't walk yet, and there's no food yet, so I don't care."
<100 million years later>
Okay, will you learn to walk if there's plants up here? "Maybe," said some bugs, and fish.
"Eh."
"Eh."
"Eh."
<five million years later>
"Okay, so I can go on land, but I have to go back in the water to
H A V E B A B I E S
Idea: Learn to use an egg. "I was already doing that!" Use a stronger egg, put water in it, have a baby on land, in an egg. Water is in the egg. Baby, in the egg, in the water, in the egg. "Works for me."
B Y E B Y E O C E A N
>>
>>10227871
In like two hours
>>
Seems like all the butthurt and shit flinging died down
>>
>>10227981
But he's an Irish faggot. Why would he be in London?
>>
File: sg17.png (91KB, 633x483px) Image search: [Google]
sg17.png
91KB, 633x483px
>>10227943
i just want it to end at this point
like everytime i do host
>>
>>
I HAD ENOUGH HG

I GAVE YOU FAR TOO MANY CHANCES
YOU RUINED MY NIGHTS AND SLEEP SCHEDULE, SHITPOSTED MY GAMES AND AVATARS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT
I TRIED TO HELP WHENEVER I COULD BUT NO FUCK IT YOU'D JUST TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF FOR HOSTING WHEN NOBODY WAS HERE

BUT I STILL TRUSTED YOU, I STILL BELIEVED IN THE GOOD PART OF THESE THREADS
BUT I FINALLY REALIZE THAT GOOD PART DIED FUCKING LONG AGO

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. REAL HAPPY OF HAVING RUINED WHAT WAS A NICE COMMUNITY. HOPE YOU DIE UNDER ALL THE PILE OF SHIT MADE UP FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU SPOUT.
>>
File: ahogay.gif (936KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
ahogay.gif
936KB, 500x268px
>>10227965
DEMOMAN TAKES SKILL
>>10227981
is this who i think it is
>>
That's it, I've had enough of this bullshit.

Post your fucking address so we can square the fuck up and I can knock your FUCKING teeth out.

I'll check this thread again in 10 minutes. I swear to fucking god if I come back to this thread and see you replied with some pussy shit and tried to avoid fighting me I'll track your IP myself and throatfuck you in front of your mother.
>>
File: sg18.png (95KB, 556x607px) Image search: [Google]
sg18.png
95KB, 556x607px
>>10228006
>>
File: sg19.png (98KB, 742x582px) Image search: [Google]
sg19.png
98KB, 742x582px
>>10228018
call god
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

ALL I SEE HERE ARE CANCEROUS RETARDS THAT WOULDN'T KNOW THEY'RE TOXIC IF IT BIT THEM IN THE ASS

THE ONE TIME WE GET A NEWFAG AIKAWA INSTANTLY INJECTS HIM WITH HIS INCURABLE FORM OF AUTISM. GO THE FUCK BACK TO ERP OR FTT OR GET DOC FUCKING BROWN TO SEND ALL LEWDPOSTERS BACK TO /B/ WHERE THEY BELONG. THERE'S NOT EVEN 10 DECENT RPERS LEFT AND EVEN LESS GOOD HOSTS

HALF THE COMMUNITY COULDN'T WRITE A GOOD RESPONSE IF THEY HAD A FUCKING REVOLVER TO THEIR HEAD OR ARE /CO/NCER WITH THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THAT THEY CAN SEE THEIR UPPER FUCKING INTESTINE, OR A COMBINATION OF BOTH

I SWEAR TO BABY JESUS IN THE STRAW AND THE MANGER IN THE STABLE ABOVE I WILL END MY FUCKING LIFE AND I WILL MISS NOT ONE OF YOU DEGENERATES

NOT
ONE

ALL OLDFAGS ARE TRYING TO CASH IN ON THEIR SUPER COOL HG CRED BEFORE THEY TAKE THEIR CYANIDE PILL

ALL MIDFAGS COMPLETELY KILL THE POINT OF HG AND BEG FOR RISK 24/7 AND SUCK EACH OTHER OFF OOC ABOUT VIDYA

AND ALL NEWFAGS ARE TOO STUPID TO REPLY TO SLIDES OR EVEN WRITE ANYTHING MORE THAN A KISSU FOR RP
FUCK IT
FUCK IT ALL
FUCK YOU
FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE YOU MEMELOVING PIECE OF GARBAGE HOLY SHIT WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF YET
IS IT BECAUSE YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH SHITPOSTING ON THE INTERNET AGAINST A BUNCH OF ANIME AVATARFAGGOTS WHO "ROLEPLAY" TO SIMULATED ONLINE "GAMES"?
HEADS UP BUDDY, SHITPOSTING AIN'T GONNA DO A DAMN THING. IT'S LITERALLY THE EQUIVALENT TO YELLING AT THE CHILDREN WHO LOVE GOING TO SCARY MOVIES AND THEN SAY THAT HORROR IS SUBJECTIVE AND THAT YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM.
WELL IT BEING SUBJECTIVE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT SHIT STORYTELLING, AND US YELLING ABOUT IT AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT.
THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS LEAVE THIS RETCHED PLACE BY CHUGGING GASOLINE AND HOPE EVERYONE EVENTUALLY DOES THE SAME THING. MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO, AM I RIGHT?
>>
i get dates with your fucking big hambone mother each night you fucking stupid fuck. go to bed anon it's past your bed time. yeah thats right, i know you are fucking 10 years old coming on here. this is a big boy site, you fucking stupid shit head, now why dont you make like the stupid spineless pathetic weak subhuman little failed abortion shit you are and fuck off, punk? shit you should have heard the shit you're mom has told me over the week while i plow her fucking deep asshole, which is dirty as fuck by the way, im going to make her clean it and shave it later. oh man her fucking vagina is the loosest ive ever fucked too man, it's fucking nasty too, smells like roast beef. then again she is a massive fucking slutty whore, i could do alot better than her, but im going to keep fucking her anyway just to show i can. and im going to make her make you go to bed, and when you go to bed im going to drag her into the hall outside your door and fucking her as hard as i can up her shithole all night long and make her cry in pain and pleasure and im going to yell "you fucking slutty whore bimbo bitch take it" just because i can. then when she goes the fuck to sleep im gonna go in your room and im going to rub my ass all over your face and you're going to sit there and sob. know why? because i own you you fuck.
>>
File: sg20.png (85KB, 574x623px) Image search: [Google]
sg20.png
85KB, 574x623px
>>10228026
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Plague Knight (31).png (572KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (31).png
572KB, 1024x1536px
>>10227725 (karen)
...Hm? Oh, hee hee, I must have dosed off during your speech. Can you give me the summary? Hah hah hah!

>>10227751 (Cirno)
Would it go kaboom? Ah hah hee hah hah!
>>
File: CQhLe7sW8AAew7C.png (380KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
CQhLe7sW8AAew7C.png
380KB, 600x548px
>mfw this thread has already gone off the rails
>>
This goes out to KK and LF, because those two think it's the funniest thing ever to make me mad and see me flip shit. I hope you've gotten enjoyment out of this.

I'm fucking done with you two. I know it's funny to you when I get mad and write up these "lol so XdDDDD funny copypastas11!!!", but you two have fucking ruined it for me. I've tried to hold off on killing myself, but you two have fucking done it. You've given me that extra reason to kill myself, and that reason is so I don't have to ever fucking see, hear, or breath the same fucking hair as you scumbags. The amount of suffering and heartache that I go through on a daily basis is already too much for me to handle, so when I have to come here and see you two fucking snickers and plotting stupid shit like this it makes me go berserk.
I would seriously rather cut my own dick off than listen to you two talk. I would rather blast dubstep versions of Nickelback songs over and over again than have to sit here and take your constant fucking abuse. Honestly, I would rather kill Ibuki and Mahiru if it meant getting as far away from you two as humanly possible.
So you know what, why not take it a step further? Why not just fucking hang myself from my ceiling fan? The amount of pain that would bring me would be nothing compared to seeing the constant cancer that seeps from your asses every goddamn time I come here. Maybe when I finally fucking die I can rest knowing you two will never, EVER irritate the ever living shit out of me again.
I hope you two are happy, because I'm fucking done.
Goodbye HG, goodbye living, and fuck you two.
>>
File: sg21.png (80KB, 733x445px) Image search: [Google]
sg21.png
80KB, 733x445px
>>10228049
IT'S OVER
>>
File: Rika7.gif (6KB, 70x100px) Image search: [Google]
Rika7.gif
6KB, 70x100px
>>10228026
God's not worth a crap.
>>
That's too bad, because I'm letting you sit at the kids' table with the rest of your buddies - not that you have any, but that's not the point I'm trying to make here. You really got a blessing disguised as a curse here, as I'm fine with sitting on the sidelines and watching the fetuses here fight with each other and batter each other over pointless problems, whether it be some shitter trying to stir things up or drama that happened over 2 years ago. You'll fit in with the rest of these degenerates, wasting your life away on the computer. Under that mask of the funny-man persona, you honestly think your life has some sort of meaning, despite the fact that you've got zero (0) friends and can only ask "what's happening" on 4chan all day. Get the fuck outta here and stay in the playpen, I'll make sure you don't fall over and hurt yourself.
>>
File: sg22.png (27KB, 326x298px) Image search: [Google]
sg22.png
27KB, 326x298px
>>10228065
CONGRATULATIONS!!! HAHA!
I'LL MAKE YOU A WINCARD
>>
File: 1433965607777.gif (264KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1433965607777.gif
264KB, 250x243px
>>10228069
>>
File: sg23.png (438KB, 725x785px) Image search: [Google]
sg23.png
438KB, 725x785px
>>10228083
>>
These comments are more cringy then him. Do you even know what autism is?
First it's more of a spectrum, what people preceive as "normal" is considered as the baseline. Then people can go to the side of being more sociable then the norm. Or the other side of the more introvert thinker. Neither is "better" or "worse" then normal, just different. There's a lot more to the spectrum of autism, asperger, ADHD, PDD-NOS, etc. But thats left to a real expert in the field to explain.
I'm so damn tired of this ignorant shit on the internet about autism and other mental disorders. (usually what they mean to reffer to is down-syndrom, which in itself is disgusting to use as an insult)
"We're just joking man, it's the internet, what do you expect?" It's just not funny. I'm a religious person and can laugh about RNGesus posts and good religious jokes just fine. However just like with cancer, it's not funny when you're making jokes about people's mental or physical health.
Not saying "jokes about that stuff is wrong, period" But in this case it's just his stupid fad on the internet that is in poor tastw and purely designed to be most "edgy" and "triggering" like a troll post basicly.
Finaly if it weren't for these "autism" people. We'de likely be in a more primitive state then we are now.. From physicists, to silicon Valley, you'll find people who were born with a different working mind then the norm. Which made them capable of thinking outside the box on a level other people couldn't.
Next time you time you think about joking about a disability. Think how the very that you're using to post it is likely only here because of those people.
>>
File: sg24.png (111KB, 730x1310px) Image search: [Google]
sg24.png
111KB, 730x1310px
>>10228091
your welcome
>>
File: Dotell.png (84KB, 289x268px) Image search: [Google]
Dotell.png
84KB, 289x268px
>>10228083
Congratulations

Thanks for hosting
>>
>>10228091
>only 3 people got a kill

Shit code. Thanks for hosting though.
>>
>>10228091
thanks for hosting m8
>>
File: Plague Knight (9).jpg (73KB, 832x961px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (9).jpg
73KB, 832x961px
>>10228083
Yes yes, hee hee, congratulations.

>>10228091
I, hah hah...I SUPPOSE I should thank you!
>>
File: sg25.png (33KB, 683x550px) Image search: [Google]
sg25.png
33KB, 683x550px
>>10228106
>>
File: Rika20.png (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rika20.png
48KB, 640x480px
>>10228087
Hey, Christian God has no sway whatsoever in Gensokyo. You'd be better off messing with the Moriya goddesses, or even that Miko lady.
Gods kinda lose their appeal when they're something you can physically walk up to and beat up.
>>10228083
Congrats, Nick. Thanks for the show, either way.
>>
who wants to play friday the 13th?
>>
>>10228129
no
>>
>>10228116
> people /have/ to kill eachother
>>
File: full.jpg (166KB, 845x528px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
166KB, 845x528px
>>10228129
Meee
>>
File: 1-11.jpg (81KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
1-11.jpg
81KB, 1200x945px
>>10228118
>>10228112
>>10228083
>>10228128
I am the solution to your problems, thanks for the game fine sir.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-27-03h48m25s140.png (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-27-03h48m25s140.png
401KB, 1280x720px
>>10228129
I don't know if I want to re-enact that. I mean, I'd definitely be one of the people dying first. The good looking guy that's always with a good looking girl always dies first, and it's always a gruesome death.
>>
File: Crowdsurfing Eric.jpg (380KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Crowdsurfing Eric.jpg
380KB, 1024x768px
>>10228129
I would, but I'm pretty sure nobody else here has it on Xbox.
>>
File: Rika258.jpg (124KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
Rika258.jpg
124KB, 700x560px
>>10228153
Whateeever you say, old man.
>>
>>10228168
lol sure
>>
>>10228151
>Suz has new art
What the hell?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-31-14h41m39s249.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-14h41m39s249.png
405KB, 1280x720px
>>10228190
I take it you don't watch a lot of horror movies, do you? I've watched a lot of them with my father, and that kind of thing happens all the time. I'd be doomed.
>>
>>10228151
is that a fucking fallout 3 suz
>>
>>10228151
Fuck now i want to play fallout
>>
Post what you're listening to
>>
>>10228210
you will be the fat kid that everyone sacrifices first to get away
>>
File: 1498960410898.png (2KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1498960410898.png
2KB, 178x178px
>>10228199
Somebody made a Suz mod for F:NV.
>>
File: かれんビー(0612).jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0612).jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>10228051
I did all the movement. You were throwing bananas. You should've done another move to avoid the loss.

>>10228129
It sounds dangerous. Scary. Thrilling. Count me in!
>>
File: 51157410_p0.jpg (3MB, 2560x3200px) Image search: [Google]
51157410_p0.jpg
3MB, 2560x3200px
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCEPAnBnOGM
>>
>>10228231
>Suz mod for best fallout.
Where the hell can I get this?
>>
File: Dancing around.gif (986KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing around.gif
986KB, 490x275px
>>10228225
https://youtu.be/3igDZrG3DTQ
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-13-15h40m14s202.png (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-13-15h40m14s202.png
501KB, 1280x720px
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ta4MOPssE
Can't get any better than this.

>>10228228
I doubt that. I can think of a lot of others that people would sacrifice first. You don't have to act all big and tough around me, you know.
>>
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAIrWZrEAeM
>>
File: nut tock.png (124KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
nut tock.png
124KB, 444x250px
>>10228225
The Spanish bitch that'll be in my house for the next three weeks rustling around in the other room.
>>
File: FgZKjaQ_d.jpg (62KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
FgZKjaQ_d.jpg
62KB, 640x641px
>>
File: Plague Knight (15).jpg (205KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (15).jpg
205KB, 1024x1448px
>>10228248
Bananas? These are bombs, you fool! Hee hee hah hah hah! And I was moving, sort of! Hah hah!

>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKbeRqqivdw
>>
>>10228225
Arin teaching Danny how to play overwatch.
>Anon watches game grumps.
No bully please.
>>
File: s2Sb_1.jpg (31KB, 356x417px) Image search: [Google]
s2Sb_1.jpg
31KB, 356x417px
>>10228254
I don't... Know

S-sorry
>>
>>10228225
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uBOuCjymE
>>
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGO8g-njNpA

So proud of everyone here.
>>
File: 420.png (62KB, 253x269px) Image search: [Google]
420.png
62KB, 253x269px
>>10228263
good shit right there
>>
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z-jr-WAK5E
>>
>>10228301
Well you introduced me to it's existence so that's good enough.
Thank you, suz. You're a peach.
>>
>>10228322
>pokes
>>
File: Thumbs up sami.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up sami.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>10228300
Good tastes
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-10-02h09m04s89.png (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-10-02h09m04s89.png
497KB, 1280x720px
>>10228310
>>
File: Fallen dead bread.png (202KB, 403x484px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen dead bread.png
202KB, 403x484px
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OqrcUvrbRY
>>
>>10228339
W-What?
>>
>>10228225
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOqP3wj2x14
>>
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haypxj24_Uw
>>
>>10228300
Danny shouldn't be playing that toxic game. He's far too pure for such a cesspit.
>>
>>10228349
>pokes again
>>
File: wincard1.jpg (448KB, 1159x840px) Image search: [Google]
wincard1.jpg
448KB, 1159x840px
>>10228153
and heres your wincard! first one i've ever made, hope you like it. i know theres no flashy, colorful text but it's the best i can do
>>
>>10228361
Oh it's fucking hilarious. His pure cinnamon bun-ness really shines through. It's well worth watching him "learn" how to play. I highly doubt he'll actually play.
>>
>>10228300
I've watched GG since the beginning and to this day they are welcome company in my home and I'll always love them.

Despite their flaws they are my favorite let's players, except for Ross.
>>
>>10228363
Is there something you need from me?
>>
File: black_rain.jpg (80KB, 519x755px) Image search: [Google]
black_rain.jpg
80KB, 519x755px
>>10228376
Thanks, Pegg-I mean, Shaun. You're a good sport, now take care,
>>
>>10228392
nope
>>
File: かれんビー(0623).jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0623).jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>10228225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAgPH1CWiAw

>>10228294
I see, Banana bombs. I like them, too. Can you give me one? I'm kinda hungry.
>>
>scribbles
"newfags rule the world"
>>
>>10228382
I doubt it too, Dan seems to be more of a chill and play kind of guy.
>>10228387
Jon > Danny > Arin > Brian > Barry > Ross > Suzy > Holly I believe those are all the grumps of old and present.
>>
>>10228398
Okay...
>>
>>10228225
https://youtu.be/_MVcJDzX-OU
>>
>>10228434
Brian is pretty cool but I wish he'd make more appearances. Your list is pretty spot on except flip Dan for Jon
>>
>scribbles a funny dick
>>
File: 418.png (147KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
418.png
147KB, 600x660px
Faction game in 10 years.
>>
>>10228469
I think at best it would be Jon = Danny but let's be honest. Dan's dad > everyone else. And yeah, I especially like Brian with Barry or Ross since he always puts them on the spot since the guy is smart as fuck. Though since Oney has made his own channel I have been watching him much more than GG.
>>
>>10228489
>time flies
>a year is a second in a human life
>faction game in 10 seconds

Good job Yuno
>>
>>10228489
Time to reset those post timers and smash that f5 button on that catalog!
>>
>>10228489
cutie
>>
>>10228489
Well good thing you told us in advance.
>>
>>10228508
I never really cared for Oney, good guy and all but I've GG for so long they are like family to me.
>>
>>10228489
>tfw long after hg is dead and gone someone's going to host a game 10 years later as a reference to this post
>>
>>10228517
fuck off seth
>>
>tfw people calling crash bandicoot dark souls because they're shit at platforming
>>
File: Plague Knight (68).png (639KB, 505x544px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (68).png
639KB, 505x544px
>>10228417
Hee hee hee, what?! You could not handle them if you tried to eat them! You'd die! Ah hah hah hah hah!
>>
File: tumblr_oshh47kACj1urexxpo1_1280.jpg (122KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oshh47kACj1urexxpo1_1280.jpg
122KB, 930x523px
>>10228559
What was that?
>>
>>10228550
I miss Jon making his videos.
>>10228559
The first Crash is pretty clunky t b h. 2 is on point though.
>>
File: 30095190_p0.jpg (519KB, 1300x2015px) Image search: [Google]
30095190_p0.jpg
519KB, 1300x2015px
>>10228559
>this, it's far way easier than the original ones
>>
>>10228578
Ech. ECH!
>>
Test
>>
File: 1454205882229.png (219KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454205882229.png
219KB, 480x480px
>>10228580
>far way easier
>>
File: elsaoce.jpg (94KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
elsaoce.jpg
94KB, 894x894px
>>10228598
>i sorry i from france
>>
>>10228589
The original grump bbe
>>
File: かれんビー(0313).jpg (316KB, 1012x1012px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0313).jpg
316KB, 1012x1012px
>>10228561
>Despite his warnings and his obviously evil laugh, Karen reaches forward and takes one of his potion bombs and bites down on it. The bomb immediately explodes all over her face and sends her flying and crushing against a building. However, the girl stands up like nothing happened with sore stops. Karen rubs the back of her head and staggers a little.
Aww... I think... It wasn't a good idea.
>>
File: Test(1).jpg (45KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Test(1).jpg
45KB, 900x506px
>>10228597
>>
>>10228555
I'm not seth. I was just making a joke.
Sorry...
>>
>>10228597
>>
>>10228633
hg is srs bsns anon
>>
>>10228650
Fuck off suz
>>
>>10228666
wrong
>>
Hi
>>
File: Red Light! Green Light! (137).png (45KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
Red Light! Green Light! (137).png
45KB, 480x386px
>>10228692
Hello!
>>
File: かれんビー(0704).jpg (294KB, 824x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0704).jpg
294KB, 824x1080px
>>10228692
Hola
>>
>>10228633
Don't reference that cunt.
>>
File: Plague Knight (56).png (971KB, 925x1341px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (56).png
971KB, 925x1341px
>>10228622
>Plague Knight looks at the girl bewilderedly. At least, as bewilderedly as he can convey through his ever-static mask.
Hee hee hee, what?! You should have perished!
>>
Araragi ava stealing all this free pussy when?
>>
File: truth.png (255KB, 1513x600px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
255KB, 1513x600px
>>
>>10228730
Seth
>>
Less than 10 years to go!
>>
File: [Fanart] Reigen (32).jpg (96KB, 726x968px) Image search: [Google]
[Fanart] Reigen (32).jpg
96KB, 726x968px
>>10228783
>>
File: 1496571608684.jpg (377KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496571608684.jpg
377KB, 700x600px
ULTIMATE
MAXIMUM
SHITPOST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>10228857
host over pls
>>
>>10228750
No one wants to interact with any of the monogatari avas aside from Karen.
>Wanting to RP with Hoshi
>>
File: 八九寺 真宵(745).jpg (526KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
八九寺 真宵(745).jpg
526KB, 1080x1080px
>>10228880
Well, nobody wants to talk to a stinker like you either!
>>
>Wanting to RP with (someone I don't like)
>>
File: Manga Subaru27.png (170KB, 704x312px) Image search: [Google]
Manga Subaru27.png
170KB, 704x312px
See you all in five days. If I don't have a game for you by then please do your worst to me. Goodnight!
>>
____ shitposts ____
>>
File: Plague Knight (3).png (645KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (3).png
645KB, 700x800px
>>10228939
Toodles! Hah hah hah hah!
>>
File: Red Light! Green Light! (163).png (46KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
Red Light! Green Light! (163).png
46KB, 480x386px
>>10228939
Byebye!
>>
File: かれんビー(0660).jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0660).jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>10228740
Of course not! Justice never dies and won't perish by a simple banana bomb. Why am I saying that, would you ask? The answer is because I'm an ally of Justice thus I have its power to manipulate as I see fit. Pretty cool, huh?
>>
>>10228939
You're going again?
>>
>>10228954
anon
anon
>>
File: same shit different day.jpg (207KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
same shit different day.jpg
207KB, 579x819px
>>10228954
God
My life
>>
>>10228954
Everyone
Me
>>
Are there any Hellsing avas yet?
>>
>>10228999
You too?
>>
>>10228954
What this anon said...
>>10229010
Even when they say they don't, I know they do.
>>
>>10229013
Alucard n maybe Walter
>>
>>10229014
Like no other
>>
>>10228954
Hoshi Seth
Adachi Yuno
Aikawa 3D avas
Souda Himself
>>
>>10228999
Well, shit. Everything makes sense now.
Nice trips, by the way.
>>
File: Plague Knight (62).png (117KB, 294x279px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (62).png
117KB, 294x279px
>>10228975
Justice? Ooo, hah hah hah, that doesn't sound good to me! Hee hee, are you here to, ah hah...arrest people?
>>
YUNO
>>
ngw?
>>
File: 47365288_p2_master1200.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
47365288_p2_master1200.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>10229048
Why would I shitpost one of my favorite people?
>>
it is i yuno
hosting faction games now
first 48
>>
>>10229108
Kek
>>
File: curious is the baitmakers art.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
curious is the baitmakers art.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>10229108
>>
File: かれんビー(0073).jpg (387KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0073).jpg
387KB, 1080x1080px
>>10229055
Nooho. I can't nor I should arrest people. I'm here to kick their asses. Mhm. Very hard. Punches too but those are for the stomach.
>>
>>10229097
Because we shitpost our favorite avafags.
>>
File: 141.png (94KB, 360x388px) Image search: [Google]
141.png
94KB, 360x388px
> A goblin appeared!
>>
>>10229108
Uraraka Ochako
>>
test
>>
>>10229180
I know you're not her so don't enter my wife please.
>>
>>10229149
Why do I get the feeling that Hoshi's niggered this ava...
>>
File: Plague Knight (53).png (198KB, 394x815px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (53).png
198KB, 394x815px
>>10229149
Oh, goodie! Hee hee hee, and to think I thought I might've gotten hauled out of here if you were, like, hee hah hah, every time in the village! I don't like being punched, though. Even, hee hee, in the Arena! Hee hee hah hah hah!
>>
File: Test mah man.jpg (38KB, 293x320px) Image search: [Google]
Test mah man.jpg
38KB, 293x320px
>>10229181
>>
>>10229210
Filenames.
>>
File: jhkg.jpg (32KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
jhkg.jpg
32KB, 301x301px
>>10229180
You even have the same filename I use. This is scary.
>>
>>10229210
Shit RP
>>
SOMEONE FUCKING HOST
>>
>>10229223
He didn't. He gave them his pics.
>>
>>10229210
Clearly Hoshi niggered the ava.
>>
>>10229256
Proof?
>>
Do you people know anybody who speaks in paragraphs in every day conversation?
>>
>>10229247
Throw me a /co/de and I'll get y'all nigga set up
>>
>>10229290
7sJnr0a2
>>
>>10229290
lJq1rLPj
>>
>>10229289
That's why it's shit rp
>>
>>10229290
https://pastebin.com/qS1t2uh8
>>
>>10229289
I do when I can talk about something that interests me
>>
>>10229289
>>10229308
But this isn't real life tho.
>>
>>10229289
actions are really the only things that should be close to paragraphs
>>
>>10229289
No, I speak in grunts and mumbles.
>>
>>10229273
I don't post discord logs
>>
File: かれんビー(0781).jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0781).jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>10229215
Me neither. Punches and kicks can be a bit painful but it's part of the fig-...
...Waaaait. You are a bad guy? That's why you're laughing with no stop in sight? I thought you were finding my voice a bit funny! Don't tell me you... You smuggle bananas!
>>
File: UntitIed.png (24KB, 368x340px) Image search: [Google]
UntitIed.png
24KB, 368x340px
>>10229298
I'll use this one

First 36

>>10229318
I have that but I'm very indecisive, so I thought I'd let someone choose
>>
File: かれんビー((BEE)).jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー((BEE)).jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>10229343
Araragi Karen
>>
File: ![Entry] Reigen.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
![Entry] Reigen.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>>10229343
Reigen Arataka
>>
File: ENPratty2.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ENPratty2.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>10229343
Pratty
>>
>>10229343
Marisa Kirisame
>>
File: img304406_m.png (30KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
img304406_m.png
30KB, 192x192px
>>10229343
Draco
>>
File: Float.png (122KB, 704x678px) Image search: [Google]
Float.png
122KB, 704x678px
>>10229343
Froze
>>
File: youmuuuuu.jpg (115KB, 1000x1242px) Image search: [Google]
youmuuuuu.jpg
115KB, 1000x1242px
>>10229343
Youmu Konpaku
>>
>>10229343
Elias Ainsworth
>>
File: aron (16).png (26KB, 209x408px) Image search: [Google]
aron (16).png
26KB, 209x408px
>>10229343
Aron.
>>
File: Taranee2.jpg (38KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Taranee2.jpg
38KB, 210x240px
>>10229343
Taranee Cook
>>
File: Gaius22.jpg (294KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius22.jpg
294KB, 768x1024px
>>10229343
Gaius
>>
File: 73348.jpg (42KB, 456x430px) Image search: [Google]
73348.jpg
42KB, 456x430px
>>10229343
Takeshita
>>
File: 1497409701104-1.jpg (7KB, 190x182px) Image search: [Google]
1497409701104-1.jpg
7KB, 190x182px
>>10229343
Mnky Bizness
>>
File: 1431579346581.jpg (419KB, 787x868px) Image search: [Google]
1431579346581.jpg
419KB, 787x868px
>>10229343
Suzuzuzu
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (33KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
33KB, 365x365px
>>10229343
Gascoigne
>>
File: BOW BEFORE ME.png (202KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BOW BEFORE ME.png
202KB, 300x300px
>>10229343
Leoric the Skeleton King
>>
File: juanito escarcha.png (69KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
juanito escarcha.png
69KB, 394x476px
juanito escarcha.
>>
File: Plague Knight (42).jpg (98KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (42).jpg
98KB, 894x894px
>>10229341
Erm...actually, hee hee hee, I'm a good guy! I make all these, hah hah, "bananas" myself! And the laughter? Hee hee hee hah hah! It, erm...makes people happy. Yes, of course!

>>10229343
Plague Knight
>>
File: AdultContent.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
AdultContent.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>10229365
>>
File: hjkj.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hjkj.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>10229343
Uraraka Ochako
>>
File: 18947479260_a183e5b41e.jpg (54KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
18947479260_a183e5b41e.jpg
54KB, 402x500px
>>10229343
Garnet
>>
File: 32656813_p0.jpg (131KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
32656813_p0.jpg
131KB, 500x498px
>>10229343
Leo
>>
File: Entry2.png (595KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Entry2.png
595KB, 800x800px
>>10229343
Grora
>>
>>10229343
JOEY
>>
File: IMG_8824.jpg (255KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8824.jpg
255KB, 960x1280px
>>10229343
Fagit 2 electric boogaloo
>>
>>10229343
A cute Raimoo
>>
File: Shōta Magatsuchi105.png (137KB, 289x465px) Image search: [Google]
Shōta Magatsuchi105.png
137KB, 289x465px
>>10229343
Shota
>>
File: brazilian_upper_class.webm (2MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian_upper_class.webm
2MB, 480x640px
>>10229374
OH SHIT
>>
>>10229396
we
are the crystal gems
>>
File: 20170701_020007.png (111KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_020007.png
111KB, 277x280px
>>10229343
Scrappy Rex
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (26KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
26KB, 352x707px
>>10229343
Chris Hansen
>>
File: KPR_Gigavolt.jpg (177KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
KPR_Gigavolt.jpg
177KB, 400x240px
>>10229343
Gigavolt
>>
File: Rory_85c147_6198333.jpg (196KB, 706x998px) Image search: [Google]
Rory_85c147_6198333.jpg
196KB, 706x998px
>>10229343
Rory Mercury
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (197KB, 739x770px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
197KB, 739x770px
>>10229343
Junpei Iori
>>
File: 260957.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
260957.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
>>10229343
Yu Kashima
>>
>>10229338
So you're full of shit, got it.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (53KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
53KB, 480x720px
>>10229343
Arashi
>>
>>10229343
Meloetta
>>
File: .000AAATribute.png (98KB, 351x350px) Image search: [Google]
.000AAATribute.png
98KB, 351x350px
>>10229343
Inkling
>>
File: Thorkell 2.png (138KB, 539x283px) Image search: [Google]
Thorkell 2.png
138KB, 539x283px
>>10229343
Thorkell
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (31KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
31KB, 200x212px
>>10229343
Mikunn
>>
File: 1498810746260.png (230KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
1498810746260.png
230KB, 512x448px
>>10229343
Best boss battle
>>
File: 1498971945925.png (103KB, 611x643px) Image search: [Google]
1498971945925.png
103KB, 611x643px
>>10229444
>>
File: 61210531_p19_master1200.jpg (172KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
61210531_p19_master1200.jpg
172KB, 768x768px
>>10229343
Zidane Tribal
>>
>>10229429
Delet this
>>
File: PogChamp.png (223KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
PogChamp.png
223KB, 459x459px
>>10229446
>>
File: IMG_20160902_211037.jpg (104KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160902_211037.jpg
104KB, 719x960px
>>10229424
I beg your pardon?
>>
File: 30556188_p0.jpg (725KB, 1000x828px) Image search: [Google]
30556188_p0.jpg
725KB, 1000x828px
>>10229343
Vic Viper
>>
Bump, y/n?
>>
>>10229487
Yes.
>>
>>10229479
we'll always save the day

>>10229487
y
>>
File: 忍野 忍CHOCOLATE.jpg (324KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍CHOCOLATE.jpg
324KB, 900x900px
>>10229343
Oshino Shinobu
>>
>Hoshi niggered a gatari ava because he wants to have all of them for himself.
>>
File: 49171821_p0.png (1MB, 591x873px) Image search: [Google]
49171821_p0.png
1MB, 591x873px
>>10229487
Go ahead.
>>
>>10229487
Please. I looked away for a second, and suddenly a game pops up.
>>
>>10229500
>>10229502
>>10229513
6 more
>>
File: IMG_8787.jpg (247KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8787.jpg
247KB, 960x1280px
Do any of you fuckers even recognized me
>>
>>10229519
kys fagit
>>
File: enter.gif (8KB, 100x115px) Image search: [Google]
enter.gif
8KB, 100x115px
>>10229518
Shrimp
>>
>>10229519
sorta
>>
File: Puff.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Puff.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>10229518
Puff
>>
>>10229519
Faggit?
>>
File: 49057002_p7_master1200.jpg (67KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
49057002_p7_master1200.jpg
67KB, 480x305px
>>10229502
Is this a saying of your culture?
>>10229487
More combatants is always appreciated.
>>
File: emma.png (68KB, 542x679px) Image search: [Google]
emma.png
68KB, 542x679px
Emma.
>>
File: 6.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>10229518
Ryuuko
>>
File: 1454457208028.jpg (32KB, 386x594px) Image search: [Google]
1454457208028.jpg
32KB, 386x594px
>>10229343
Daron
>>
>>10229519
wtf we have like the exact same photo numbers
>>
File: Chelsea_.png (934KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea_.png
934KB, 500x625px
>>10229518
Chelsea
>>
File: Th13Seiga.png (94KB, 380x399px) Image search: [Google]
Th13Seiga.png
94KB, 380x399px
>>10229518
Seiga Kaku
>>
File: s2Sb_4.jpg (36KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
s2Sb_4.jpg
36KB, 322x457px
>>10229519
Fuck off fagit
>>
>>10229343
oce
>>
File: 羽川 翼NYA.jpg (122KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
羽川 翼NYA.jpg
122KB, 405x405px
>>10229518
Tsubasa Hanekawa
>>
File: Entry.jpg (46KB, 351x312px) Image search: [Google]
Entry.jpg
46KB, 351x312px
>>10229518
The Highlander
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 139x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 139x155px
>>10229518
Rena
>>
File: 07ecee5db18d331f58ec2a50e7641604.jpg (165KB, 1537x720px) Image search: [Google]
07ecee5db18d331f58ec2a50e7641604.jpg
165KB, 1537x720px
>>10229518
Aoba Kazane
>>
>>10229511
Being this mad
>>
>>10229348
>>10229504
>>10229552
Kill yourself Hoshi
>>
>>10229464
Funny how all the party members share a skull motif to a degree.
>>
>>10229519
Damn Faggit, you look handsome.
>>
File: snake_hips_dance.gif (441KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
snake_hips_dance.gif
441KB, 490x360px
>>10229511
>Caring
>>
File: 01.jpg (542KB, 679x2209px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
542KB, 679x2209px
>My first 48
I don't know if I can handle the responsibility

Look for shit i fucked, also that last picture loaded
>>
>>10229568
>>10229511
>He believes in Japanese filenames
>Being this easy to bambooze
>>
>>10229511
Which one?
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (90KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
90KB, 834x640px
>>10229581
Get on with it.
>>
>>10229538
and if you think we can't we'll always find a way
that's why the people of this world believe in garnet amethyst and pearl
>>
>>10229577
Karen said she loved the ava and then Hoshi comes and niggers the character.
>>
File: Gaius5.jpg (323KB, 900x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius5.jpg
323KB, 900x1321px
>>10229581
>Gaius rises to the challenge once again.
>>
File: Plague Knight (19).png (197KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (19).png
197KB, 894x894px
>>10229581
Hee hee hah hah! Fine fine, let's begin!
>>
File: The King of Khanduras (18).png (2MB, 1200x1722px) Image search: [Google]
The King of Khanduras (18).png
2MB, 1200x1722px
>>10229581
>>10229384
>>10229561
THIS ONE SHALL SERVE NI MY PLACE.
DO AS I WILL, OR YOU SHALL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.
>>
File: 2347870i.jpg (58KB, 620x438px) Image search: [Google]
2347870i.jpg
58KB, 620x438px
>>10229581
Hey I actually made it into the first row this time. Let's get moving, ze.
>>
File: 65.png (39KB, 331x577px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
39KB, 331x577px
>>10229581
I'm looking fine as always, so I'm ready myself.
Good luck on your first 48 host!
>>
File: Matoi Ryuuko25.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Matoi Ryuuko25.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>10229581
Just made it in, I swear if I die in the bloodbath...
>>
File: [Anime] Reigen (65).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[Anime] Reigen (65).png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>10229581
I accept this challenge.
>>
File: The Craftlord of Iron (6).gif (9KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
The Craftlord of Iron (6).gif
9KB, 240x320px
>>10229581
Ready to forge ahead!
>>
File: tumblr_noh6005ifv1s53g98o1_500.png (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noh6005ifv1s53g98o1_500.png
146KB, 500x500px
>>10229562
>>10229581
>>10229531
>>
File: Taranee_preppy.jpg (11KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
Taranee_preppy.jpg
11KB, 192x262px
>>10229581
>>10229553
>>10229369
Excuse me sir, if you're doing swaps. Please exchange me out for him
>>
File: Da Man5.png (86KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Da Man5.png
86KB, 200x300px
>>10229467
>I won't use this often, but I didn't have it so thanks m80
>>10229581
Let's go!
>>
File: IMG_8793.jpg (228KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8793.jpg
228KB, 960x1280px
>>10229548
Make me hoe
>>10229574
Lmao gay
>>
File: 2443964_p0.jpg (67KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
2443964_p0.jpg
67KB, 600x404px
>>10229581
Thanks for bumping it up! I'm ready to fight!
>>
File: 49057002_p14_master1200.jpg (83KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
49057002_p14_master1200.jpg
83KB, 480x305px
>>10229581
Even in a unknown location, I shall prove victorious! Well... hopefully.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjZsCckMyDQ
>>10229602
...This is a song then. Explaining the beliefs of gems. Right?
>>
I want to pump zidane's colon full of cum
>>
File: 星(436).jpg (695KB, 1510x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(436).jpg
695KB, 1510x1080px
>>10229607
I made a folder for Karen. Calm down, sperg.
>>
>>10229695
gay
>>
>>10229694
AND STEVEN
>>
>>10229607
You're actually this desperate to get a story on Hoshi, aren't you? He made that folder for Karen.
>>
File: 2917874_p0.jpg (372KB, 1500x1329px) Image search: [Google]
2917874_p0.jpg
372KB, 1500x1329px
>>10229695
Whoa there, buddy. I know I look good and all, but you can't just go around saying things like that out loud, you know?
>>
File: 49866912_p1_master1200.jpg (154KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
49866912_p1_master1200.jpg
154KB, 480x462px
>>10229712
W-What? Steven? Hmmmm... hmmmm... I got it! It is a song about a man and the belief of gems! Am I on the right track of my way of thinking?
>>
>Inb4 be starts bitching and moaning about chink filenames because he implies that all of them belongs to Hoshi so we gotta cater to his autism
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>10229581
Oh, do you mind fixing my name to Mikun?
>>
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>10229607
I cringed.
>>
>>10229756
What is it now DSP?
>>
>>
File: 02.jpg (805KB, 679x4859px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
805KB, 679x4859px
Swaps and everything done, let's start off the game with a pedo's fantasy

>>10229653
Who this nigga?
>>
>>10229644
T-thanks, I'll get myself ready
>>
If you're doing a secret avatar give them Japanese filenames. That'll throw off the autists for a while.
>>
File: 200px-Th08MarisaKirisame.png (96KB, 200x350px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Th08MarisaKirisame.png
96KB, 200x350px
>>10229789
Something else for me to steal? And it's a priceless artifact? Count me in!
>>
File: 55094176_p0.jpg (2MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
55094176_p0.jpg
2MB, 1181x1748px
>>10229789
You snooze, you lose. Too bad I won't be able to do that again.
>>
YUNO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HOST
>>
>>10229744
Is it okay if I whisper those kinds of things into your ear behind closed doors, just the two of us?
>>
File: Froze (8).png (7KB, 87x159px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (8).png
7KB, 87x159px
>>10229789
Ah, why the heck not.
>>
File: 忍野 忍(0841).jpg (377KB, 1046x1080px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍(0841).jpg
377KB, 1046x1080px
>>10229789
All the weaponry is in order. Now, the question is, who's going to carry all of these things?
>>
File: 48209200_p0_master1200.jpg (351KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
48209200_p0_master1200.jpg
351KB, 800x900px
>>10229645
>The Highlander nods to the woman as she makes the request.
Thanks, I've been wanting to fight for a while now.

>>10229789
>He and five others form a guild with the Arashi girl as the leader, though he feels that they all won't be as reliable as his last guildmates.
>>
File: Da man15.png (111KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Da man15.png
111KB, 512x512px
>>10229789
I don't even know who that is, though
>>
>>10229857
p sure he said in about 40 minutes
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 494x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 494x746px
>>10229614
Thank you very much sir
I wont dissapoint you, I hope...
>>10229789
Somehow I managed to get in
Seems like Im too late to get anything from there though so I will just retreat for not, what a pity...
>>
File: Gaius18.jpg (15KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius18.jpg
15KB, 236x333px
>>10229789
>Gaius doesn't know what makes this person more special than the others, but she seems fun, so he joins her.
>>
File: 03.jpg (688KB, 679x3754px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
688KB, 679x3754px
This monkey means serious business

>>10229857
It's me I'm Yuno
>>
>>10229894
10 years
>>
>>10229857
After this guy finishes.

That should come out to about 15 minutes seth time.
>>
File: IMG_8819.jpg (281KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8819.jpg
281KB, 960x1280px
>>10229789
Fuck you im a veteran
(Fagit)
>>
File: 028.png (321KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
321KB, 848x1200px
>>10229907
>>
File: Gaius16.jpg (67KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius16.jpg
67KB, 751x1063px
>>10229907
>Gaius has never used any of these things. It's no surprise that he completely fails at hitting the other guy.
>>
File: tumblr_oii7yeMmru1rshyivo3_500.png (297KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oii7yeMmru1rshyivo3_500.png
297KB, 500x533px
>>10229859
That probably won't ever happen for two very important reasons. I'm not into guys and I have someone special to do those kinds of things with already. But don't feel bad, I'm sure you'll find who you're looking for.

>>10229907
There, that should be good for now. I'll just take a nap somewhere...
>>
File: Plague Knight (67).png (167KB, 295x370px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (67).png
167KB, 295x370px
>>10229907
Oof! ...Keh? Hee hee hee, is that all you've got? Your muscles mean nothing! Hah hah hah hah hah!
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 506x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 506x800px
>>10229907
Guess I did get warned not to make my tower out of things from the trash
I just couldnt help but doing it though...
>>
File: The King of Khanduras (19).png (270KB, 583x500px) Image search: [Google]
The King of Khanduras (19).png
270KB, 583x500px
>>10229907
>>10229899
They shall pay for their insolence.
>>
File: 48971289_p8_master1200.jpg (346KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
48971289_p8_master1200.jpg
346KB, 800x600px
>>10229907
>As the two face each other down, both out of breath and drenched in sweat, they find the strength to approach each other one last time to shake hands.
>>
File: Froze (28).png (7KB, 87x158px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (28).png
7KB, 87x158px
>>10229907
I don't know why I'm doing this, to be honest. I already have my own weapon.
>>
File: 04.jpg (582KB, 679x3286px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
582KB, 679x3286px
You had the power to stop the monkey and you failed
That's a hell of a lot of archers to do that

>>10229940
literally who

>>10229918
I'm not that slow man
>>
File: 76.png (9KB, 318x120px) Image search: [Google]
76.png
9KB, 318x120px
>>10229907
>She collapses onto the ground after being hit by the monkey that means business and only business.
>Before she faints and is thrown into an avalanche of nuisance puyo, she let's out a soft cry.
Baaataankyuuuu...
>>
>>10229976
You need to work on your Rena. Honest opinion, not a shitpost.
>>
File: 33.png (169KB, 194x372px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
169KB, 194x372px
>>10230000
>Checked
>>
File: 3147647i.jpg (71KB, 620x504px) Image search: [Google]
3147647i.jpg
71KB, 620x504px
>>10230000
Nice reflexes! I won't miss the next one though.
>>
File: IMG_8821.jpg (179KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8821.jpg
179KB, 960x1280px
>>10230000
Used to be a regular, took a lot of time off with sports and other shit
>>
File: The Craftlord of Iron (15).png (8KB, 496x468px) Image search: [Google]
The Craftlord of Iron (15).png
8KB, 496x468px
>>10230000
Hey, can you toss me that rag? I need to shine this thing up! That, and I wanna check for some cracks.
>>
>>10230000
I'm fireproof in a fight, kiddo, gonna have to do better than that
>>
File: Gaius1.png (596KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius1.png
596KB, 500x647px
>>10230000
>fleeing wasn't that much of a good idea, as Gaius previously thought. At least he understands now why Wander kept one of those with him.
>>
File: 714401_p0.jpg (10KB, 142x170px) Image search: [Google]
714401_p0.jpg
10KB, 142x170px
>>10230000
>Zidane flips over the mace as Suz swings it and hangs from a ceiling fixture using his tail. He looks down at her and shows off a big grin
Sorry if it seems like I'm playing hard to get, darling, but I'm not exactly a masochist.
>>
File: 05.jpg (592KB, 679x3587px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
592KB, 679x3587px
Only one death
How do you miss such a large target though?

>>10230015
Thanks
>kissu
>>
File: 52896341_p1.jpg (33KB, 334x379px) Image search: [Google]
52896341_p1.jpg
33KB, 334x379px
>>10230101
>>
File: 48971289_p23_master1200.jpg (333KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
48971289_p23_master1200.jpg
333KB, 800x600px
>>10230000
>After being discovered, he retreats until he can't feel Arashi's heated gaze on him anymore. He's undoubtedly kicked out of the guild at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 800x1130px
>>10230012
>you have any suggestions? I think it would be just wrong if I went ahead and did her psycho side 24/7 since she hardly shows it
>>
File: 忍野 忍(0721).jpg (660KB, 1614x1080px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍(0721).jpg
660KB, 1614x1080px
>>10230101
>After a long fight with no clear winner Shinobu lands on her feet a good distance away from her opponent
>She doesn't saw a word, yet she has gained a sense of respect for Garnet.
>She decides to spare her for now and fight her again with greater power.
>>
File: Froze (13).png (8KB, 91x161px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (13).png
8KB, 91x161px
>>10230101
I was just testing out. I could easily beat that thing with my punch.
>>
>>10229653
It's not gay if I am a woman.
>>
File: Plague Knight (81).png (24KB, 120x156px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Knight (81).png
24KB, 120x156px
>>10230000
Get all of this, hee hee hee, GUNK off me!

>>10230101
Hee hee hah hah, I blame that imbecile with the fuel for slowing me down. Keh...
>>
File: 2529189_p0.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2529189_p0.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>>10230101
>Zidane rolls around to Leo's backside and hops up, taking the time to taunt.
I'm right here!
>He then scampers away until he loses his attacker
>>
File: 06.jpg (509KB, 679x2701px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
509KB, 679x2701px
>68 UID
My shit games saved HG
>>
Why so many UIDs? Have another btw
>>
File: 48445951_p14_master1200.jpg (391KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
48445951_p14_master1200.jpg
391KB, 800x600px
>>10230101
It's done.
>Satisfied with how his weapon maintenance went, he stores it in a case and moves on.
>>
>>10230178
I guess this'll put a strain on that whole "loyalty" thing from before
>>
File: The Craftlord of Iron (20).png (46KB, 1920x997px) Image search: [Google]
The Craftlord of Iron (20).png
46KB, 1920x997px
>>10230101
Are you saying I eat too much!?
>>
File: 忍野 忍(1446).jpg (118KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍(1446).jpg
118KB, 540x540px
>>10230178
>Finding an injured fairy, Shinobu decides to enjoy her as a meal
>She kneels down next to the dying 2hu and begins to tear pieces of her off with her teeth
>She's finished in under an hour, there's nothing left of the body
>>
Phoneposters shitposting is on full force tonight.
>>
>>10230155
Lmao an anon being a woman okay
>trap=\=woman
>>
>>10230196
Because my 3G is constantly dying so whenever I post i bump it
>>
>>10230178
Leave the girl alone and I'll be glad to let you keep your life. For now anyways.
>>
>>10230146
Try to get her normal side more. She was more calm/obsessed with cute things.
>>
File: 07.jpg (463KB, 679x2701px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
463KB, 679x2701px
Good guy Joey
>>
HG

IS

/CO/DE
>>
>>10230178
This certainly wouldn't be the first time I had to do this. Hood her still will ya?
>>
File: 48971289_p30_master1200.jpg (471KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
48971289_p30_master1200.jpg
471KB, 800x900px
>>10230178
>He looks around for the target he was pursuing, but can't even find a trace of him.
...I've lost him.
>He heads back to his camp, giving up the chase.
>>
File: Froze (39).jpg (702KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (39).jpg
702KB, 800x1131px
>>10230178
You need more than luck with it. I'm always prepared.
>>10230245
And you, too.
>>
File: 08.jpg (371KB, 679x2082px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
371KB, 679x2082px
Meloetta beat the game

>>10230249
What else would I use?
>>
File: 1490432639540-1.jpg (36KB, 436x507px) Image search: [Google]
1490432639540-1.jpg
36KB, 436x507px
>>10230252
Make it quick, and leave my wallet...
>>
File: 2561199_p0.jpg (308KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2561199_p0.jpg
308KB, 800x800px
>>10230245
>Zidane sits on the throne as a way of expressing his victory, smiling all the while.
Well, well, looks like the thief just got a big promotion. Don't worry, my loyal subjects, I promise to listen to all of your complaints.
>>
File: The Craftlord of Iron (25).png (8KB, 496x468px) Image search: [Google]
The Craftlord of Iron (25).png
8KB, 496x468px
>>10230245
I knew it was a good idea to make some maces!
>>
File: Froze (3).png (124KB, 326x350px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (3).png
124KB, 326x350px
>>10230285
You're such a moron. Find someone else who looks suspicious instead of me.
>>
File: 忍野 忍(0931).jpg (357KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍(0931).jpg
357KB, 1080x1080px
>>10230285
>Shinobu ties Daron to the post and aims at the King's castle

You think he'll get this message, foolish human?

>Before he can answer, Shinobu knocks his head off, sending it flying into the King's castle

Shinobu Punch!
>>
File: 48209200_p1_master1200.jpg (78KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
48209200_p1_master1200.jpg
78KB, 401x600px
>>10230245
>He nods to the girl as he makes his escape.
Thank you!

>>10230285
>He sustains some damage, but yet lives. He patches himself up at camp.
>>
File: 09.jpg (344KB, 679x1931px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
344KB, 679x1931px
Gee Bill, peace?
>>
File: 33639175_p0.jpg (256KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
33639175_p0.jpg
256KB, 480x640px
>>10230285
Whew, he was a big one! Good thing I didn't have to get all up close and personal with him. Didn't want to scuffed up too bad.
>>
wheres the rp
>>
File: 忍野 忍(0223).jpg (434KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍(0223).jpg
434KB, 1080x1080px
>>10230346
>Shinobu seems to glide past the small boy.
>Before he realizes it, his mace is missing
>Shinobu had already stole it from his hands.

I disarmed you painlessly, your next action will decide whether it will stay painless. Surrender and I will let you go. The mace belongs to me now, of course.
>>
File: 0_14f717_c3323ea8_S.gif (21KB, 106x150px) Image search: [Google]
0_14f717_c3323ea8_S.gif
21KB, 106x150px
>>10230297
I think you know I can't do that. You might have something I want.
Like your wallet.

>>10230346
Ha! You gotta be quicker than that to get the drop on me.
>>
File: IMG_8794.jpg (182KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8794.jpg
182KB, 960x1280px
>>10230327
Frick you
>>
File: AutismCat92.jpg (124KB, 743x883px) Image search: [Google]
AutismCat92.jpg
124KB, 743x883px
>>10230384
Nyuu.
>>
File: 48971289_p36_master1200.jpg (311KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
48971289_p36_master1200.jpg
311KB, 700x800px
>>10230346
>He finds several wildfires in the distance, but is able to put them out before the damage becomes too great.
>>
File: 10.jpg (334KB, 679x2082px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
334KB, 679x2082px
BAD guy Joey
Can anyone stop the monkey?

>>10230384
I'm hosting, what do you want from me
>>
File: Zidane.Tribal.full.1692463.jpg (288KB, 829x850px) Image search: [Google]
Zidane.Tribal.full.1692463.jpg
288KB, 829x850px
>>10230346
You know... *Clang!* I've always said I was a good dancer... *Clang!* But this isn't the kind of dancing I had in mind! *Clang!*
>>
File: image.png (162KB, 230x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162KB, 230x448px
>>10230243
>I know and Ive been trying to expose that side but I didnt see it fit to throw the cute obsession in those two sides. Im still not really good with wording since Im pretty much a beginner in the whole RP thing so theres that
>Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>10230228
I have a clit, not a dick.
>>
File: 11.jpg (245KB, 679x1329px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
245KB, 679x1329px
What the fuck are war elephants?
>>
>>10230449
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 48209200_p5_master1200.jpg (145KB, 743x797px) Image search: [Google]
48209200_p5_master1200.jpg
145KB, 743x797px
>>10230426
>As the Highlander fights off his foes, the ground suddenly crumbles from beneath his feet! He falls to ground and dies.
>>
File: Froze (29).jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (29).jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>10230426
I still have my right arm!
>She notices the guy leaves his guard down, and slices through him with her staff.
>>
>>10230449
Luffy?
Chris-chan?
>>
File: tumblr_orj0w6z1LQ1uu8523o1_1280.jpg (351KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orj0w6z1LQ1uu8523o1_1280.jpg
351KB, 1000x1000px
>>10230426
Fair madame, I'll gladly take your hand in marriage!
>As Zidane jokes to himself, he's killed almost immediately by the hand's former owner.
>>
File: 12.jpg (193KB, 679x1179px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
193KB, 679x1179px
We have a new top contender

>Capatcha: MEXICO
>>
File: Froze (4).png (716KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (4).png
716KB, 1280x1600px
>>10230459
I'm too exhausted to fight. Good job, magician.
>>
File: 13.jpg (132KB, 679x723px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
132KB, 679x723px
What the fuck Joey
>>
File: かれんビー(0618).jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0618).jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>10230510
Good try, Shota. But You can't set on fire a person who is already on fire!
>>
File: Froze (12).png (7KB, 88x157px) Image search: [Google]
Froze (12).png
7KB, 88x157px
>>10230510
This is getting ridiculous.
>>
File: 6c4.png (1MB, 680x537px) Image search: [Google]
6c4.png
1MB, 680x537px
>>10230459
No hard feelings yeah? You was just in my way.
>>
>>10230567
>You was
>>
File: 14.jpg (118KB, 679x723px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
118KB, 679x723px
If Scrappy wins I'm blaming you all

Also new thread shortly
>>
File: 5004278i.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5004278i.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>10230459
>>10230510
Wait a second how was i the one to bite the dust?!
>>
File: 忍野 忍(1025).jpg (522KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍(1025).jpg
522KB, 1920x816px
>>10230543
>Shinobu leaps back from her foe, planning to retreat

We will meet again, worthy adversary. But don't forget, the borders of the arena grow ever tighter, we will meet again.
>>
>>10230443
Ahh. Got a discord? It can be a throwaway account if you don't want to share yours.
>>
>>10230618
/co/des are broken asf
>>
File: 3286078i.jpg (48KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
3286078i.jpg
48KB, 411x600px
>>10230600
>You were
>Excuse my slip.
>>
>>10230600
It's a colloquialism. Common in southern US
>>
File: かれんビー(0614).jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
かれんビー(0614).jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>10230605
Why are you standing there with that look on your face? Do you want another donut?
>>
File: 忍野 忍(0723).jpg (449KB, 1444x890px) Image search: [Google]
忍野 忍(0723).jpg
449KB, 1444x890px
>>10230605
The question remains, how do we take down our most difficult opponent?!
>>
>>10230649
>>10230649
>>10230649

>>10230618
The Jews
>>
File: 39.jpg (90KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
90KB, 600x627px
>>10230396
At least leave the wallet itself, it means more to me than the money in it. Otherwise I'll go to your house and turn practise my swordsmanship in your bedroom.
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 247

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.