[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread Real wind down hours. Previous: >>10032360

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 153

File: 000.jpg (172KB, 1625x909px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
172KB, 1625x909px
/ERP/ Thread
Real wind down hours.

Previous:
>>10032360
>>
All you motherfucker trash ass niggas thinking this circlejerk meme is low shit I got a fuckin message to sink into those mother fuckin whack ass ears y'all

This bitch Jinx and that fucking pussy Fronk can all go suck on a major HIV infested dong cuz about ninedy percent of that god damn time they be shitting up the thread because of y'all egos gotta get strokes by somebody but ain't no smart ass nigga Anon gonna do that shit so what the fuck they do? These little niggas start off fucking samefagging like little snitch bitches pretending they be fooling god knows who because they sure as fuck ain't lying or gaining shit from the fuckin majority so why their whack ass attempts to pretending to be popular are still goin on is beyond my fucking comprehension

This stank ass pussy hoe Jinx prolly has more motherfucking social interaction in these threads than she does in her low-life little apartment and she can't get no man crazy enough to stick his dick in that crusty bread pussy so she gotta lust over nigga 90 year old men in armor and pretend to suck their dicks over the internet not even to get off nigga just to fuckin socially interact and feel included in some motha fuckin shit you feel me?

Fronk the cuck is prolly even worse cuz that bitch nigga be acting oblivious and buys into Jinx the thot's mind games my nigga like what the fuck? the fuck he be tryna accomplish and see that flat ass beaner booty y'all my table has more ass than this shit ffs member that mother fucking picture bitch please what you tryna show off?

Don't even get me started on this bitch boi 000 cuz he sure as fuck is a mofo stank ass dork
>>
Sleepy
>>
>>10038190
You waited that long to post this?
>>
>>10038190
>Not mentioning the retarded elf
Swing and a miss
>>
>>10038206
Don't even reply
>>
>>10038190
Jinx status: DESTROYED
>>
File: Oh me.png (193KB, 451x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oh me.png
193KB, 451x360px
>>10038190
Waow
>>
>>10038151
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what you mean by whatever joke is there. It's just talking. Which I agree isn't the main purpose of the threads and I'm going to cut down on.
>>
File: 1498067485235.jpg (33KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498067485235.jpg
33KB, 554x400px
>>10038190
Holy fucking shit.

/ERP/ irrevocably BTFO.
>>
>>10038249
Keep talking to her if you want, I don't care about small chat. Just seems weird when you "bully" her so much.
>>
>>10038130
>He sucks and slurps with reckless abandon, his motions only getting stronger when he finally breaches the tight ring proper. He brings his face further forwards so his lips form a tight seal over the rim. His hands pull further at the cheeks to fit his face in, his fingers starting to sink into the flesh
Mmm! Mm!
>His breathing is rapid and erratic, like he's scared he'll smother himself. He always thought about dominating her asshole, fucking it into a sloppy mess and mastering it. But instead it seems to be dominating him, gripping onto his tongue and never letting go
>>
File: image.gif (205KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
205KB, 200x200px
No mutants are allowed in this thread, unless if you want to take it up with me.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o4khjicOGm1u9csnoo1_raw.png (564KB, 846x956px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4khjicOGm1u9csnoo1_raw.png
564KB, 846x956px
>>10038156
Been a weird day
>>
Writing test, pick your poison.
A. Scenic
B. Conversation (between 2 or more people)
C. Human Figure
>>
File: BJ (7).png (816KB, 1280x1502px) Image search: [Google]
BJ (7).png
816KB, 1280x1502px
>>10038115
>One eye shut and one eye half-closed, the idol struggles to keep up with the brain-rattling pace the man gave. Soft choking noises and little attempted coughs fill the room as Hana bravely endures the brutal throatfucking. Neck visibly bulging with the man's massive girth, Hana's burning cheeks hollow out as she reluctantly begins to suckle on the pistoning cock.
Gll-
>D.Va groans, for once speechless (in one way or another). How was he supposed to make her choose when he half-coerced her into it in the first place?! Her lips scale to the peak of his mountainous rod before making the speedy journey down, a lewd slurp punctuating the impact of her nose to his hips. Heavy balls smack against her chin as her throat clings to him for dear life. The moist cavern was wholly unused to an intrusion of this size; the pilot's jaw positively aching only a few minutes in.
Mmhh!
>Fingers clinging to the man's strong thighs, Hana's cherry-pink lipgloss smears across the heavy cock carving out its shape in her throat.
>>
>>10038270
And like I said earlier, I'm cutting down on that too because it can't be constant bullying, which started as more of a think LK and I did together just for laughs and bantz. But I agree it does seem weird when I'm the only one doing it now, so I'm not doing it as much.
>>
>>10038347
???
>>
File: cardwip.png (595KB, 646x1789px) Image search: [Google]
cardwip.png
595KB, 646x1789px
>>
File: IMG_7197.jpg (180KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7197.jpg
180KB, 850x850px
>>10038347
(Cocks!)
>>
>>10038381
Waaaaayy too many Umineshit.
>>
>>10038190
>Jinx immediately stfus and focuses on her roleplay

LOL
O
L
>>
File: image.png.jpg (47KB, 225x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
47KB, 225x243px
>>10038334
H-hi
>>
>>10038394
Rude
>>
>>10038388
Don't you have an IRL cock to play with, now?
>>
>>10038371
I can see why you enjoyed it but I think the joke went past its expiration date and ran its course. I noticed that you did it more than LK and it just seemed like you two would get shit. I've seen the shit he gets and unlike you, he kinda deserved it for a while, just don't want to see you get shit posted at as much as Jinx does.
>>
>>10038381
Add all seven stakes to the card, you know you want to
>>
>>10038407
Damnit DMG!
>>
>>10038374
Its something to get your brain jogging, maybe help improve those who wish to seek improvement.

>>10038388
Fine, describe one. detail! Lets hope that brain is good for something other then attempted scaring
>>
>>10038432
You tempt me, I won't lie.
>>
anyone wanna come cuddle in bed with me~?
>>
>>10038436
Do you SEE that dick? Come on!
>>
>Miku and Spooky come back at the same time
Truly are dark times
>>
>>10038470
Sure thing!
>>
Odds play shit game
Evens dick around
>>
>>10038441
I don't even get what you're asking. Are you asking us to write something as a test or...?
>>
>>10038334
Well that's a reason to open Pokemon go again
>>
>>10038190
hi owain
>>
File: uneasy.jpg (109KB, 339x906px)
uneasy.jpg
109KB, 339x906px
>>10038298
>That sweaty, fleshy ring quivers, clinging rightly around the invading tongue. Soon Satsuki's hand is grasping firmly on the back of anon's head, mushing his face deeper against the girl's needy star, as low, raspy moans escape from her lips, that obscured that the artist's nose is rubbing against through her pleated skirt melts at the sheer shuddering ecstasy of being pleasured by such an obsessed deviant losing himself for the first time in his favourite fetish. As those dainty fingers dig into the back of his scalp, it becomes increasingly obvious who is being used by who.
That's it. Worship me w-with your tongue, you filthy deviant.You've-urgh! Found your place now. So embrace it, ah!
>Satsuki bites her bottom lip, a spasm runs up her and she realises that she is teetering already of the brink of a shuddering orgasm..
>>
>>10038495
Aren't the servers down? What even happened to it anyway?
>>
>>10038490
They listed a few themes so probably, yeah
Between dialog, body or scenery, to get the noggin joggin
>>
>>10038490
yes, as a test.
>>
>>10038388
Spooky! I've missed you. You haven't been around in a while, and I was wondering if you were okay. It's good to see you back!
>>
File: IMG_7183.jpg (145KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.jpg
145KB, 800x1129px
>>10038418
(We can't play with eachother anymore because I have stuff to do and so does he, why'd you think I came here for?)

>>10038441
H-hey! I can describe one! They are hard, long, short... cute... tasty... dominating...... I-I mean I don't know anything about cocks! I'm an innocent spooky girl!
>>
Imagine being Anonymous in ERP and having to be all like "Damn Jinx, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bloated, used and horrific rotten slut face. I would totally have sex with you, both my online version and the real me." when all she really wants to do is play Overwatch with guys older than her. Like seriously imagine having to be Anonymous and not only sit in on that post while Jinx flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her used and leathery skin, and just sit there, post after post, hour after hour, while she typed up her one line response. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her slutty attitude as everyone in ERP tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JINX LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her ghoulish fucking slut face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of ANIME GIRLS and VIDYA SLUTS and later alleged 'HG' players for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies in ERP. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the STDs that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get replied to and to sit there and revel in her "thicc (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with video game fan art and tumblr posts. And then the image limit, JINX calls for another thread, and you know you could shitpost every single poster in the threads before the mods could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Anonymous. You're not going to get blue balled over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: ERP Avvies.jpg (2MB, 3760x2556px) Image search: [Google]
ERP Avvies.jpg
2MB, 3760x2556px
>>
File: tumblr_onxzltC6kj1svslppo1_1280.png (247KB, 600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onxzltC6kj1svslppo1_1280.png
247KB, 600x1071px
>>10038190
How many times does it need to be said that I date MEN before people understand that I don't want Jinx
>>
>>10038511
Fuck if I know. I haven't opened it in months.
>>
>>10038541
isn't this a copypasta about Battleborn
>>
>>10038540
You are fooling anyone, Kogasa.
>>
File: 1495970789205.jpg (120KB, 380x524px) Image search: [Google]
1495970789205.jpg
120KB, 380x524px
>>10038541
>>
>>10038381
I talk to SNK about the Bern and Erika thing, I know they've been having some computer issues if I remember correctly so hopefully I hear back from you guys on when we can give it a shot
>>
>>10038578
Post MORE goddamn
>>
File: drank.jpg (44KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
drank.jpg
44KB, 500x281px
>>10038584
They said they'd say something to me, so I'm still waiting on that.
>>
>>10038470
>rubs ears
>>
>>10038431
Nah, I realize I'm kinda deserving of some of the flak that comes my way. I am kind of prone to talking more than I am to contributing and can see why people would get irritated if I went at it for too long. I don't want to drag this out and continue doing exactly what I realized I'm at fault for, but I'll just say that I do agree that the bullying is starting to become stale and I'll be putting a cap on it.
>>
File: 600px-Zil_Callgirl_(Adjatha)[1].png (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Zil_Callgirl_(Adjatha)[1].png
189KB, 600x600px
>>10038542
Have I mentioned that you should play as a Zil?
>>
>>10038617
Hopefully you don't think I have a problem with you, I like you 000. You're actually a big part of the community and I hope you stay. Thank you for listening,
>>
File: Galra's gonna shut down erp.png (168KB, 650x380px) Image search: [Google]
Galra's gonna shut down erp.png
168KB, 650x380px
Guess I'll die, then.
>>10038626
>I haven't played TITS in god knows when.
>I have my reasons.
>>
File: IMG_7201.jpg (179KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7201.jpg
179KB, 850x850px
>>10038530
(Thanks, nothing much, found a real cock, got fucked by it, important stuff now prevents from having said cock, now back to having no cock in my life, atleast virtual cock is the second best!)

>>10038577
Of course I am, I'm the most foolful ghost out here! No one can see my true intentions of getting the cocks! No one!
>>
>>10038364
>The offer may as well had been a rhetorical question, for the guttural, groaning sounds the dominant male was making now, and the way his hips arched recklessly upwards in long, plunging motions. That weightly length scraps out it's perfect indent in the poor pilot's wet throat, barging past her gag reflex each time.The man's fingers twirl locks of D.Va.s hair between them clutching her head in place possessively as he rolls those deep penetrating thrusts into her throat, till that quivering hand spreads out, and he loses all grip. One last martyred, violent thrust of his hips stabs D.Va to the back of her throat, before that heavy set of balls contracts, and begins to pulse wildly, as rope after thick, creamy rope of his sperm fires up, the girl's face held skewered on his spasming length only by her own volition
>>
>>10038608
Yep, hope we get to pull it off. Do you have a scenario you were thinking of? I have something in my head on how it would work, probably should make sure everyone's ideas match. Probably not much point in thinking too hard 'til it's actually gonna happen though.
>>
>>10038587
Ask the 29 year old man for more. MootAnon, has his own server and everything for "domming" her.
>>
File: 300px-Zil_Female[1].png (142KB, 300x693px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Zil_Female[1].png
142KB, 300x693px
>>10038643
I know they have limited art. But surely the bee is a good idea
>>
>>10038578

>Playin a fun gaem

So how big was her buttplug?
>>
>>10038446
>>10038432
Also, what sisters would you play with and what would you do?

>>10038660
Yep, didn't necessarily want to spoil it, but it's your call if you want to hear it.
>>
>>10038506
>His eyes briefly open, but then another push into her flesh sends him spiraling back into his lustful, obsessive trance. He opens up with spitting into her winking hole, his actions becoming more deviant and sloppy. He can vaguely sense she wants to continue, which is fine by him
Mmhah! Satchuki-shama..
>His mind almost melts as he forgets who he's doing this to. His eyes roll under their lids as he slaps and manhandles her cheeks, sniffing and sucking to the point where some drool escapes and drips down to the floor. He can feel her shuddering but he barely has the sense to interpret its meaning, his mind instead dominated by her ass
>>
>>10038673
>It's not the art.
>It's the fact that Fenexo's a fucking horrid person.
>And that bees aren't my thing.
>>
>>10038683
>Thinking her broke ass could afford a butt plug while she begs for online shit on Discord almost as much as Peach did
>>
>>10038643
You know you can wait more than 10 minutes before calling it quits, right?
>>
>>10038708

And yet Peach owned hundreds of dildos and never shut up about them.

Your point is?
>>
File: cutelyingdown.jpg (179KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
cutelyingdown.jpg
179KB, 1000x707px
>>10038611

>leans into the petting hands, smiling ever so slightly as he looks up at you. "That feels nice, Thanks anon~" He then rolls around on to his back and lifts his shirt. "How about a belly rub now? I promise not to bite you like those other mean pussies~!"
>>
>>10038718
>I'm not calling it quits.
>I'm just bored, my dude.
>>
>>10038748
Hey MootAnon, took you longer than usual to defend your underage "sub"
>>
>>10038686
Nope, if you've got a plan that's good enough for me.

All seven at once or bust, of course. If I weren't joking I'd say I honestly don't remember their personalities all too well to say which ones I liked or what I'd do. I remember liking Asmo the most but I don't remember any of her lines or anything, the original translations came out, what, 6 or 7 years ago
>>
>>
>>10038778
>>10038686
I was talking with someone about this today, actually, some of them have some fun lewd potential. Like Lucifer trying to break a man's pride and drive him to submit, or Mammon wanting to milk you dry so you can't give a drop of semen to another woman
>>
>>10038751
>rubs the chest and belly up and down
>>
>>10038753
Are you still uncomfortable about playing Excellia?
>>
>want to rp
>know some cringelord is going to stalk and breathe down my neck and comment every little nuance I do

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
>>
File: BJ (2).jpg (137KB, 540x743px)
BJ (2).jpg
137KB, 540x743px
>>10038658
>The slight tug of her scalp reaches a deeply instinctive part of her addled brain, and somehow Hana realizes what is about to happen despite her lack of experience in the realm of deepthroating.
...!
>Eyes screwing up, the fledgling cumslut feels her esophagus clog up with thick seed before it shoots down into her stomach.Tears rolling down her flaming cheeks, Hana coughs and chokes on the twitching cock stuck in her quivering throat muscles. A trail of pearlescent cum dribbles from one of her nostrils, smearing over her upper lip and mingling with the saliva glistening on her chin. Sucking in a shaky breath, Hana's unfocused eyes fix on the man's satisfied face.
>>
>>10038827
>Somewhat, yeah.
>Having three kinds of autism is hell.
>>
>>10038807
Wasn't Lucifer a big tsundere? Or was that just some fanon stuff? Either way I'm sure you could do a bunch of fun stuff with them. Depends on if you want to go through the trouble of putting all the stuff together for more dom characters I guess. Might as well just throw the Umineko logo on your card at this rate
>>
>>10038855
Are you, Jinx, Fronk, Owain or any of the shitty blog posters that rarely rp? If not, you're fine and the shit posters won't attack you.
>>
>>10038855
Hi Chat
>>
File: stretch.jpg (394KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
stretch.jpg
394KB, 850x637px
>>10038691
>Satsuki hums in a low, raspy voice. She closes her eyes, her toes curling within those high heels, and gulps, letting each spasming wave of pleasure wash through her, causing the whole of the teen's curvaceous form to glisten with sweat. The hapless student who had come here expecting punishment finds himself used as a sextoy - a slobbery, tongue-punching vibrator, that Satsuki clutches to her needy, quivering hole with abandon, stuffing his face between her fat, pale buttocks. Finally, after what might had been an age of letting that adoring, deviant tongue go wild on the place of his desire, Satsuki rasps out a totally empty, wordless groan, and her mind finally tumbles off the precipice. Her sextoy immediately is aware of it - those wide hips buck and shove up onto his face, and the whole of her form convulses into wild, shivering spasms, as her lips continue to form empty gasps of words, the Student Council President's face twists in pleasure, her lewd asshole constricts and sucks in wildly on the tongue that was pleasuring it, claiming it for herself.
>>
>>10038778
>>10038807
>>10038868
Also, just to clarify, I don't really want to do anything with them tonight. I just like to get some ideas to help conjure up scenarios before I play a character. Don't know if I will play them, but it's an idea. A seven sisters gauntlet was brought up last month. That might be fun, and their quirks would come out based on the other girls, but I'd need to start early or I will definitely not be able to finish it.

>Might as well just throw the Umineko logo on your card at this rate

Can't help it, I have a problem
>>
>>10038865
Damn shame...
>>
File: monkey_king_by_yangqi917-d7ftn1x.jpg (453KB, 1280x1889px) Image search: [Google]
monkey_king_by_yangqi917-d7ftn1x.jpg
453KB, 1280x1889px
>>10038904
>Tell me about it.
>>
>>10038818

>The young kitten closed his eyes and offered a wide smile to the fingers scratching against his soft, pale chest and belly.
Oooh~ that feels so good, Anon....
>The feline leaning up to nip and lick at the roaming arm to show his appreciation for the probing fingers as an odd bulge seemed form in his cute panties~
>>
>>10038896
It's fine, I understand you perfectly. Brainstorming like that is half the fun for me too
>>
>>10038937
You think someone else would be game to play her? Like one from the furry trio or something?
>>
>>10038896
>seven sisters gauntlet
I remember that, that'd be pretty interesting. I bet there's a ton of ways you could make that really fun, but yeah, you'd need a ton of time. I loved the games, I remember binge reading them as they were coming out and then spending days rereading the chapter and self-inserting into it. The setting and the characters were all really great. Hard to describe how much I fell in love with Erika, too.
>>
File: ITOLDYOUNOTTOLEAN.gif (632KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
ITOLDYOUNOTTOLEAN.gif
632KB, 427x240px
>>10038972
>Probably, yeah.
>But Sponty really wants a piece of that ass.
>>
>>10038889
>Just as he opens his mouth wide in an attempt to push his hot muscle as deep inside as possible she begins to return the favour, her cheeks pushing back into his face and smothering him. And her now soaking wet hole seems to have a mind of its own, sucking and pulling on his tongue, like it's trying to yank it out of his mouth. He goes with his instincts, writhing his tongue as deep as it will go, clinging to her thighs so he can stay standing while he rides out her orgasm. By the time it finally subsides he looks like a mess, his face streaked with beads of sweat, his eyes glassy and his tongue hurting in ways he didn't think was possible. And he's still stuck between her cheeks, limply hanging there until the President decides to release him
>>
>>10038860
>The overly paternal man grunts out some garbled explicative at the apex of that last brutal thrust, but his fingertips only slide down the back of D.Va's scalp without any force, letting her free, as he focuses on nothing but pumping that teen's tight throat full of his spewing seed. After an age of that deep release, D.Va's eyes focus to see her "Daddy" lent back, broad chest heaving, face torn in an expression of utter satisfaction. He blinks to see her look up at him, and weakly pats the top of the well-fed teenage pilot's totally-messed head, amazed to see and feel her wet, cavernous mouth still wrapped around his length.
Hhha...good...good girl.
>Slowly, he draws D.va's face back, making her taste the flavour of that tangy seed finally as his tender, bulging tip is dragged over her tongue, to rest back on her lips, letting the poor girl breath again.
You made Daddy proud
>>
>>10038651
(Well that's one lucky dick. I'm a little jealous, honestly. But their loss is our gain! I hope I can use you as a piss bucket again when I get time. Welcome back!)
>>
>>10038981
Well, I hope you manage to work out whatever's making you so uncomfortable about playing her, then.
>>
>>10038977
Great characters all around. One of the reasons I keep wanting to pick up more of them despite not knowing if I can play them well. I told myself I'd stop with Ange...

>>10038963
Would either of you two want to play with another seacat (other than Lambda or Bern) on my card? I've got two to three hours. Don't mean to be a dick or anything either, but I'll only be able to work with one of you, unless there's a group session that I can think of.
>>
File: IMG_7211.jpg (576KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7211.jpg
576KB, 800x800px
>>10039011
(I hope you use me as a piss bucket too, thanks!)
>>
>>10038801
I know I would.
>>
>>10039063
I've been sleep depriving myself all week so I'm off to bed pretty soon. Hopefully I can catch you sometime this weekend if you're around. I'd be up to lewd a Seacat
>>
>>10039103
Any potential ideas to ponder on before you go?
>>
File: 6B.png (470KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6B.png
470KB, 768x1024px
>>10039006
>Satsuki pats her anal-toy on the head gently, releasing him from her grip, and slumps back in her chair. There is a wry smile curled on the corner of her lips, looking down at the total mess she's made of him.
Ah. As ...expected. I do not think there is a student in this Academy that would have been quite..as thorough in such an act. So.
>She places a fingertip on the mangaka's chin, and points his mashed, messy, delirious face up to look at her.
Do you pledge yourself to serve me. In...a similar manner, from henceforth?
>>
>>10038651
Welcome back spooks I missed ya. Next time you're on, it's me, you, and my overfilled bladder.
>>
File: IMG_7194.jpg (140KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7194.jpg
140KB, 850x850px
>>10039136
>all these people giving me their piss
(It's a whore dream come true!)

(Anywho I'm gonna go to bed, you can use me next time!)
>>
>>10039119
I would say the image I can't get out of my head right now is having Lucifer smother and grind on my face while Asmo uses my dick to get herself off

and I didn't want to fap tonight
>>
>>10038319
who?
>>
>>10039122
>He rolls out from between the cheeks and flops out onto the floor. His head is still buzzing and dazed, and it only comes up when Satsuki pulls it up.
..'course.. Of course..
>His dry mouth and numb tongue finds it hard to get the words out but he manages.There's no trace of the old prideful artist left, only the perverted, rimming servant
>>
>>10039172
Asmo would happily ride you like a bull if you let her call you her boyfriend.

In case I decide not to work with them, do you have any ideas for the other seacats? Sorry to keep you awake.
>>
File: BJ (3).jpg (96KB, 850x1073px) Image search: [Google]
BJ (3).jpg
96KB, 850x1073px
>>10039009
>Eyes half-lidded and glassy, Hana fixes her gaze at some spot between his nose and mouth. His taste was overwhelming as his softening tip dragged over her tongue in one last gesture of possessiveness. As soon as she's able, she audibly pops off of his rod, noisily catching her breath.
Ah...
>Hana gasps, a veritable mess of cum, sweat, and saliva. The pink whiskers painted on her cheeks were smudged beyond all recognition of their original shape. Cum-drunk, the girl leans back on her haunches. The soreness of her tender rear screams at the movement, but she pays it little mind.
>It looked as if the pilot wanted to say something, the tip of her little pink tongue darting out to lick her cum-covered lips. She swallows down the cocktail, and her voice is throaty from the beating she'd just taken there as she whispers.
Was this easy mode, Daddy?

(I hope this is a good place to leave off, I unexpectedly gotta bounce! Hope I did alright, I had lots of fun!)
>>
File: lick.jpg (106KB, 662x600px) Image search: [Google]
lick.jpg
106KB, 662x600px
>>10039212
(Okay to wrap up here? Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, piglet! I feel like this could be an ongoing?)
>>
>>10039259
>Unexpectedly
Tell MootAnon to leak your nudes when you turn 18
>>
>>10039259
Yeah you were super good as always. Sorry if my posts got a little dry at the end I ended up multitasking something wicked.
>>
>>10039263
(Yeah. I'd definitely be happy with rimming Satsuki over and over while vainly trying to rediscover my pride! Glad you enjoyed it)
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>10039205
Frank Horrgian, that's who.
>>
>>10039214
I'm still putzing around in a game so it's cool

I think Ange is super cute and I'd still be up to do something with Bern sometime but I've had a hard time thinking of a scenario for 'em.
>>
Needs more 3d
>>
>>10039275
No no no I had a great time! They were good. I totally understand regardless!
>>
File: How_2e7656_5931658.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
How_2e7656_5931658.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>10039354
>>
Any suggestions for images of chubby chicks to use for RP? Preferably in a hoodie.
>>
>>
File: 1459470996143.jpg (338KB, 1280x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1459470996143.jpg
338KB, 1280x1193px
>>10039300
(Well,she might use you for other things too! Generally speaking, Satsuki is a true leader, and her genius is in spotting and utilizing talent. You're not going to be chairing any committees in the academy, but well. Your face is going to make Satsuki's favourite chair. She'll make sure all your talents for degeneracy are not squandered.
But for now this little piglet is off to bed.)
>>
>>10039307
Hold on, let's talk this over.
>>
>>10039372
You the femanon from today?
>>
>>10039316
I had some facesitting type stuff as ideas for Ange - like her acquiescing to letting a desperate guy eat her butt out and then eventually sitting on his face (and enjoying it a little), all with some Ange banter peppered around. Don't know if you'd be into that. I could improvise too, I just don't know how good it'll be cause I haven't played her yet. Bern is really really hard. I played her way too lax a year ago and I want to work with stuff that'd be as in-character as possible with her from now on. Only thing I've got idea wise for her is the planned threesome with SNK's Erika.
>>
>>10039307
An Old World American flag? You served as well?
>>
>>10039372
meirl
>>
File: Frank_Horrigan.jpg (195KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Horrigan.jpg
195KB, 750x422px
>>10039419
"We just did. Time for talking's over"
>>10039473
"Served? Serving."
>>
>>10039451
Which one, I was the romance poster one with the phone
>>
>>10039375
Cute
>>
>>10039463
I'd be up for something like that with Ange as long as it lead somewhere after that, I think. But it would be fun because I always liked her sarcasm and would love to trade with her. I can't figure out any sort of idea for Bern unless she just pulled a random Anon out of a fragment for the sole purpose of sexual bullying to relieve stress. That'd be OK but if I can be greedy I prefer writing sessions where both characters get off
>>
>>10039513
Wait!
>>
File: 1494881165661.jpg (171KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
1494881165661.jpg
171KB, 1024x985px
Where is the comfy?
>>
>>10039657
Left with Morrigan
>>
>>10039663
Morrigan's not gone, Lupin
>>
>>10039675
>Not Lupin
Stop it Ryan.
>>
File: FO02_NPC_Frank_Horrigan.png (406KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
FO02_NPC_Frank_Horrigan.png
406KB, 640x330px
>>10039591
"Making our thread derail into shitposts means things are going to be fucking stupidin here soon. Pity you won't live long enough to see it. You're not a hero, you're just a walking corpse."
>>
File: 60529009_p0.png (547KB, 924x1112px) Image search: [Google]
60529009_p0.png
547KB, 924x1112px
>>10039657
Where are the furry lolicons?
>>
>>10039657
True comfy died in August.
>>
File: bdb7c8f3d831adbce224230ddec1c7ea.png (195KB, 1050x1250px) Image search: [Google]
bdb7c8f3d831adbce224230ddec1c7ea.png
195KB, 1050x1250px
>Blocks your path
>>
File: 1f1c394cde3c383f590c3244d91a34a6.jpg (188KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1f1c394cde3c383f590c3244d91a34a6.jpg
188KB, 850x1202px
>>10039579
See I don't think I'll ever write another session where Bern herself gets off. It just seems weird to try and do given her character. I can have the Ange one lead into something though for sure. Also, if you ever want some Jessie, she'll be easy to play I'm sure. What's a decent time EST this weekend to visit the thread for you? Every session I start later at night seems to never get finished because it ends up being 2 or 3 am after no time at all, and I'd like to stop having to do that.
>>
>>10039657
Looks pretty quiet right now.
>>
>>10039530
>>10039451
But yeah, I think so
>>
>>10039690
You can call me that all you'd like, but I'm still not one of you guys.
>>10039693
This is acceptable.
>>
File: Peacock28.jpg (243KB, 609x858px) Image search: [Google]
Peacock28.jpg
243KB, 609x858px
(Hey guys where do you usually go for new art? I realized my folders are a little stale and wanted to grip up some better art.)
>>
>>10039748
In helll......Tumblr my dude
>>
>>10039748
Boorus or try and find a dedicated tumblr fan blog.
>>
>>10039675
He's gone...
>>
>>10039748
>I realized my folders are a little stale

Are you sure it's not your RP that's stale? :^)
>>
>>10039745
Didn't Treat Dox you?
>>
>>10039744
I was just curious was all. I still say you give it another try on alive hours. Or just sit on my face
>>
>>10039692
There's only one shitposter here, and that's you. Time to die, freak.
>>
File: 60386234_p0.png (498KB, 924x920px) Image search: [Google]
60386234_p0.png
498KB, 924x920px
>>10039745
What is acceptable?
>>
>>10039825
Oh, its you. Honestly I'd do it
>>
File: 1472702733958.jpg (520KB, 869x895px) Image search: [Google]
1472702733958.jpg
520KB, 869x895px
>>10039801
They're not, though!

Anyway, I require lolis.

>>10039850
Cute. Cute is always acceptable!
>>
>>10039855
Me? Have we talked before?
>>
>>10039736
Maybe Bern could just bully me with her feet. I'm sure there's something that works but it'd probably be up to what we were feeling that particular day. Honestly never been much of a Jessica fan for some reason, she's always been kinda low on my Umineko list. Ange does sound fun though.

I usually start lurking around 7 on Friday, and somewhere around there on Saturdays, give or take an hour
>>
I'm glad Morrigan is gone. There's still some good roleplayers and the tears coming from her orbiters are delicious.
>>
>>10039881
Weren't you guy who asked for- nevermind then
>>
File: Poppy18.png (706KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy18.png
706KB, 1280x800px
>>10039760
(Thanks anon. I'll give it a shot.)
>>10039798
(I'll check it out. Don't remember if I have to make an account for those or not.)
>>10039812
(Nah.)
>>
Why do /we/ hate Morrigan again?
>>
>>10039915
>we posting
>>
>>10039915
Its just one demented dramaposter, ignore.
>>
>>10039905
I mean if you want to sit on my face I certainly won't say no.
>>
File: 1498089369524.png (703KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498089369524.png
703KB, 1024x576px
Choose one.
>>
>>10039915
Shitposting on LK got stale and Morrigan was on, so Anons went to Morrigan until she "left"
>>
>>10039915
Because Lupin is salty with Morrigan for one reason or another, so he's trying to push her away from the threads entirely. It's just like the shit he's done with Fronk.
>>
>>10039886
That's a possibility. And okay, I'll drop by this weekend and we can get some stuff going.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-06-19T00_26_08Z.png (102KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-06-19T00_26_08Z.png
102KB, 375x360px
Dubs decides on what ava should be turned into a nazi
>>
>>10039949
>Fronk was confirmed shit posted by more than just a few Anons
Dude, Fronk was just disliked by a handful of Anons and he's still here.
>>
>>10039958
Nina
>>
File: FO02_Frank_Horrigan.jpg (244KB, 733x550px) Image search: [Google]
FO02_Frank_Horrigan.jpg
244KB, 733x550px
>>10039847
>he cracks his neck and rolls his shoulders
>Frank Horrigan pulling his knife and his plasma rifle
>Time to fuck up some muties
>>
>>10039954
Sounds good, I'm heading off to bed so hopefully I will catch you then.
>>
>>10039967
Still doesn't change that lupin was the one who started it, just because fronk made fun of him for doing those >kissu posting at him every time he showed up.
>>
File: 1483515512372.png (4MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1483515512372.png
4MB, 1800x2400px
>>10039958
megumin
>>
File: 59037743_p0.png (629KB, 924x1112px) Image search: [Google]
59037743_p0.png
629KB, 924x1112px
>>10039866
Y-You think I'm cute, mister?
>>
>>10039931
Well, nothing else seems to be happening except Frank Horrigan
>>
>>10039987
"Have a good night's sleep, new boyfriend!!!"
>>
>>10039994
Of course, who wouldn't think a pink cat loli is cute?
>>
>>10039984
>dies instantly because i allocated my stats very poorly
>>
>>10040012
See, its the perfect plot. I mean, might as well get in practice right?
>Anon lays down on the ground, arms folded in his chest and face pointing up
>>
>Lupin and Peridot are still making the threads a shitty place just because there's people they don't like posting

What can /we/ do about them?
>>
>>10039988
That kinda proves that Lupin isn't alone with his shit, remember that long ass rant? A few Anons have problems with Avas and it seems like at this point everyone just points fingers at retards like Lupin and "Ermac".
>>
>>10040013
Hnngh don't tempt me with Asmo, I'll have lewd dreams about that stake all night
>>
>>10040050
Peridot's dead-set on staying here, solely because he doesn't get enough attention in the other threads he shitposts in, and lupin has nowhere else to go, so he remains.
>>
>>10039728
Freya is for tender and melancholic loving, not shitposting.
>>
>>10040023
>not getting Granite's team and the turrets for help along with your companions
>check out this guy
>>
>>10040051
You can skirt around the point all you'd like; The bottom line is that he's been starting this shit, and is perpetuating it, solely because he can't get in good with these people.
>>
>>10039909
If you've been through the regular boorus, santaku, etc you have to dredge through Tumblr, pixiv, deviantart, furaffinity without going insane. You can also try other image searches besides Google and Bing. I've had strange luck getting images from duckduckgo that the others ignore
>>
File: 1472163778216.jpg (213KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472163778216.jpg
213KB, 650x650px
>>10040065
Kiyahahahaha! Make sure and get all big for me tonight mister boyfriend!~ I love you!
>>
File: TheManWhoWasCuckedToDeath3.jpg (112KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
TheManWhoWasCuckedToDeath3.jpg
112KB, 600x660px
>>10040050
Peridot gets distressed with vagueposting to the point where they are "whatever I gotta go, I win ;^)" which is how a butthurt autist would act.

Lupin loathes being called a thirsty cuck and making fun of his fedoratastic behavior.
Also, using picture related makes him angry all the time.
>>
>>10040048
>the femanon casually flicks off her undergarments
>she lowers herself unto the Anon's face
>she settles in comfortably and lets the Anon enjoy
>>
>>10039935
The Red head one ?
>>
File: 1484458415725.jpg (207KB, 539x967px) Image search: [Google]
1484458415725.jpg
207KB, 539x967px
How do we get rid of Lupin?
>>
>>10040190
>His heart starts to beat faster and faster in excitement, seeing the girl strip herself bare right on top of him. His cock stands to attention seeing her bare round ass out in the open, throbbing once or twice as she lowers down onto his face. He turns from side to side just a little, letting it sink in and brings his hands up to grope at the twin cheeks on either side of his face
>>
File: 1498074460627.jpg (78KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1498074460627.jpg
78KB, 992x744px
>>10040050
>>10040067
>>10040143
>Peridot

Reminder that there is now precedent for Peridot to be charged with attempted manslaughter.
>>
Um... Post avas you want to see played?
>>
>>10040143
>Lupin gets cucked by Jinx so he shit posts
>Jiro gets cucked by Jinx and EGG is butt hurt that Jinx gets more attention so she cucks Jiro by dating him while still sexting and sending nudes to Anons
Seems like Jinx might be our savior for outing the autists
>>
>>10040268
Worst Zelda.
>>
>>10040268
MORE POKEGIRLS
MORE MILFS
MORE FAT
>>
>>10040268
>>
>>10040272
Considering the amount of autistic orbiters she has to the point she made her own server just to collect them all, maybe.
>>
File: 38676d29dbb81a3fa063a2c5d3724504.jpg (905KB, 1092x1294px) Image search: [Google]
38676d29dbb81a3fa063a2c5d3724504.jpg
905KB, 1092x1294px
>>10040290
This anon is a smart anon
>>
File: cthuko12f.gif (859KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cthuko12f.gif
859KB, 480x270px
>>10040268
>>
>>10040290
Sooo... Hildarizard when?
>>
File: 1494621689031.gif (969KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494621689031.gif
969KB, 500x450px
>>10040268
>>
>>10040306
>Not knowing the 29 year old man made the server for her just so he could "dom" her
>>
>>10040238
>she idly runs a fingertip over his stomach while he squishes her plush ass
>she smiles to herself, hopefully this won't be too much for poor Anon
>she laughs, poor bastard
>>
>>10040293
>>10040313
>>10040321
>Generic anime girls: The animeing
>>
>>10040268
One day some anon will pick up an ava that's requested frequently and will get shitposted by the anons for not playing them to their varying standards.
>>
>>10040290
Pretty nice choices. Especially the pokegirls.
>>
Well, it's certainly been a while, but I have finally returned! What's happening, or dead hours?
>>
File: 1498098212719.jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498098212719.jpg
52KB, 500x667px
>>10040290
Been thinking about playing generic fat butt lady with pictures taken from /s/ and /b/
>>
>>10040314
If you're willing to be put on a strict orgasm schedule one of the mods in Virra's server plays her.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 250x296px
>>10040313
I prefer the real Nyarlathotep
>>
>>10040346
Please don't. Mercedes is already bad enough as is.
>>
>>10040341
Do we finally have a Hilda?
>>
>>10040349
And just like that my hopes and dreams are crushed because of Virra.
>>
>>10040345
>that squashed image
You're as good at editing as you are at RPing, clitboi.
>>
File: 1479134192661.png (147KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479134192661.png
147KB, 320x320px
>10040338
>>
>>10040359
Mercedes is great though
>>
>>10040290
>More MILFS
I like MILFS but they attract autists
>>
>>10040349
F that
>>
>>10040293
I want to FUCK C.C!
>>
File: 1496752017456.jpg (133KB, 580x866px) Image search: [Google]
1496752017456.jpg
133KB, 580x866px
>>10040359
Probably won't. To lazy
>>
>>10040313
>cthuko.gif
>it's nyaruko
anon, come on
>>
>>10040338
Careful you'll trigger them
>>
>>10040349
But why though?
>>
>>10040313
Only if we get actual eldritch abomination
>>
>>10040375
>they attract autists
So does everything else.
>>
>>10040346
Go ahead I'd smash it.
>>
>>10040394
Because this mod is obsessed with trying to "dom" every new person who joins the server and adding them to his harem. Also if you talk about having a dog he will try to convince you to fuck it.
>>
>>10040394
Because he's retarded and thinks being a dom means just restricting orgasm. I really do dislike when Anons claim to be "doms" when they're just a top, there is a difference and people mix one up for the other. When you're rough every now and then you are not a dom, and that's all the mod is: rough.
>>
File: Wicke (5).jpg (308KB, 1000x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (5).jpg
308KB, 1000x1570px
>>10040341
Agreed.
>>
>>10040426
Wiche is THICC
>>
File: 58670868_p0.jpg (944KB, 4093x1447px) Image search: [Google]
58670868_p0.jpg
944KB, 4093x1447px
>>10040268
I want to watch cute shenanigans.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 935x935px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 935x935px
>>10040409
This, even if it does go against Lovecraftian principles the designs are pretty rad
>>
File: Me in the ERP thread.png (772KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Me in the ERP thread.png
772KB, 1115x1600px
>>10040388
Nobody even replied to the bait. Who would samefag in this thread this blatantly?
>>
>>10040409
>>10040457
Doesn't Sponty play one?
>>
File: Wicke (7).jpg (98KB, 1019x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (7).jpg
98KB, 1019x1200px
>>10040440
Also agreed.
>>
File: 1498102634037.jpg (1MB, 2313x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1498102634037.jpg
1MB, 2313x2848px
>>10040415
Let's see that cock then
>>
>>10040495
Now sit on my face!
>>
>>10040492
Yes. But let best bun rest up before they come in and try running a train on LK again.
>>
>>10040495
I bet Wicke uses pokeballs on a string like anal beads.
>>
File: 6a51913adf7b45eab86af02c8c46454f.jpg (266KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6a51913adf7b45eab86af02c8c46454f.jpg
266KB, 773x1000px
>>10040457
Glad I got the HP fucking Lovecraft on my side tonight
>>
>>10040514
Who? What?
>>
>>10040508
(Still working on her folder. I'm hoping to have her ready really soon!)

>>10040517
Goodness, no! Pokeballs have a tendency to...well, to expand. Using them for such a purpose would be incredibly dangerous, no matter how thrilling.
>>
When will Iowa return to us?
>>
>>10040504
W-wait! Like right now?
>>
>>10040540
LK is the next male ava to try and be the new Owain after Owain took bird cock up his ass and is no longer a threat or a nuisance.
>>
WILD AND PURE AND FOREVER FREE
>>
>>10040540
Sponty tried raping Link and apparently Kass and Kibbles tried joining in, got so in the mood to lewd after that, she milked Owain dry for two days straight.
>>
File: 1497747841707.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497747841707.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>10040558
Sure, I got nothing better to do if you don't. Let's dump those nuts inside me
>>
>>10040329
>>10040238
>she presses him in deeper putting more weight into it, she wants him to enjoy this a lot
>she traces half circles around his stomach going down from the chest
>her body is like a fleshy delight pressing down upon him as a reassuring weight
>she's so soft and warm
>>
>>10040560
>male ava
He's mainly a female player......give it a rest Lupin, we get it, you don't like anyone that talks to Jinx.
>>
File: Always Watching5.jpg (77KB, 992x248px) Image search: [Google]
Always Watching5.jpg
77KB, 992x248px
>>10040546
Is that the Wicke I tired to talked into playing her? Either way, you're doing God's work.
>>
>>10040556
Never.
>>
>>10040565
I remember the Sponty and Owain session, pretty fucking cash
>>
>>10040556
Iowa tried to come back recently but got no replies because everyone was too busy shitposting so she decided it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>10040345
Wow its been a while. How've you been?
>>
>>10040565
>she milked Owain dry for two days straight
Gimme archive my dude
>>
>>10040609
She was here earlier today
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 751x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 751x1064px
>>10040535
As long as you aren't a subhuman degenerate I will always be on your side
>>
>>10040599
>She tried raping Link and that gave us one of ERP's greatest sessions coming out of Sponty.
>>
>>10040426
(Hot damn. Would Wicke perhaps be interested in a little pokegirl on pokegirl fun in the future?)
>>
>>10040560
LK claims other avas much the same way Owain does, too. So...
>>
>>10040624
Who has he claimed Lupin? Only person who says he claims Avas is Mecha as a meme, get over yourself dude.
>>
>>10040624
Sponty's been around the block a few times though, kinda like DMG or whoever else has been here for wayyy too long. I doubt some newfag could claim them so easily.
>>
>>10040617
when
>>
File: Wicke (8).jpg (397KB, 945x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (8).jpg
397KB, 945x1340px
>>10040588
(No, I don't think so. I've pitched a few ava ideas to you in the past, though!)

>>10040623
(Absolutely! What did you have in mind?)
>>
>>10040571
.....Beats doing nothing I guess?
>Anon undid his belt, taking his pants and underwear off as his half-erect member swung between his legs.
Anything you wanna do in particular?
>>
File: mlday.png (573KB, 540x737px) Image search: [Google]
mlday.png
573KB, 540x737px
>>10040599
Wasn't that in 4 in the morning for me?
>>
Lk hasn't been on for days and Lupin keeps bringing him up? Why?
>>
File: 01f636002d20ec91c3a36d52c676bd94.jpg (340KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
01f636002d20ec91c3a36d52c676bd94.jpg
340KB, 1000x1414px
>>10040654
Have you? Forgive me I have a bad memory.
.. S-so you'd be okay with me stuffing my face between those fat tits sometime then?
>>
>>10040636
Lupin has claimed blossom and rikka.
>>
>>10040664
kys
>>
File: 1498058516547.jpg (157KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498058516547.jpg
157KB, 960x960px
>>10040662
>The girls fat ass swung from side to side, jiggiling in the air as she danced a little to work him up. She reached back and gave her ass a few firm slaps just to really show it all off
I got nothing in mind if you don't. You can rub it or grope it, or just get right it knocking up against my womb.
>>
>>10040664
Yeah it was during comfy hours, I believe they were like the only actual session going on at the time, I may be mistaken though.
>>
>>10040672
Morrigan's been gone for a couple of days and Lupin keeps bringing them up? Why?

The answer is because he's a mentally stunted manchild
>>
>>10040684
>Rikka
How would he go about claiming someone he can't even match up to grammatically?
>>
>Lupin tries shitting on LK whenever he isn't here and it always backfires
What'd he do to you Lupin? Did you get cucked by the gay elf?
>>
>>10040684
>Blossom
Who?
>>
>>10040714
Ultimately the boogeyman memes don't work because of cases such as this.
>>
>>10040725
Jinx actually interacts with LK so naturally Lupin's jealous
>>
File: Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg (161KB, 1440x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg
161KB, 1440x1152px
>>10040599
(Legit my man.)
>>
File: 8Os14cT.jpg (397KB, 770x1150px) Image search: [Google]
8Os14cT.jpg
397KB, 770x1150px
>>10040268
Honestly I'm tempted to pick her up myself, but I done know if there's any interest for her.
>>
File: Wicke (3).jpg (480KB, 850x1511px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (3).jpg
480KB, 850x1511px
>>10040683
(You can even call me Mommy, if you'd like.)
>>
>>10040714
Lupin BTFO
>>
File: Sweating DMG close.jpg (8KB, 238x74px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating DMG close.jpg
8KB, 238x74px
>>10040770
... You have my attention.
Identify yourself at once
>>
>>10040654
(Perfect! I was thinking someone from Alola, just because it would seem more natural, though I don't see why anyone else wouldn't work either. But yeah, one possible scenario could maybe be a little intimate time between her and Lillie.)
>>
Who tf is lupin anyway?
>>
>>10040725
Lupin treats ERP like Chess. If he can't get on a person's good side, he shitposts them in an attempt to guilt trip them. He already did this to people like Marseille, Mecha, and Iowa.
>>
>>10040806
An ex Ava that tried getting into an E-sluts panties and she rejected him. Now he spends his days shit posting anyone she actually talks to.
>>
>>10040689
>The small show did the trick pretty well, Anon's eye's glued to the swinging derriere with his first head while his second head began to stir. Shaking his head in order to hear what she said properly, he seems to almost teleport behind her with his hands already sinking into her soft mounds.
I think I need to uhmm........'motivate', myself and get a feel for this perfect ass. You mind taking off your underwear and bending over for me sweetie?
>>
What the fuck is an LK?
>>
>goddamnit I just want to RP
>>
>>10040829
A gay elf that Lupin dislikes.
>>
File: alwayswatching.png (47KB, 385x137px) Image search: [Google]
alwayswatching.png
47KB, 385x137px
>>10040795
>reveals

>>10040805
(For sure! Plenty of potential to be had between the two of them. After all, Wicke was working pretty closely with Lusamine. I'm sure there's plenty of things that Lusamine liked that Wicke could teach Lillie. It might even help strengthen their parent-child bond, somehow!)
>>
File: Newest Ava Card.jpg (818KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Newest Ava Card.jpg
818KB, 1600x1024px
(Guess I'll have myself another go at this. I got some hours to burn before bed.)
>>
>>10040689
I want in on this delicious pawg butt!
>>
>>10040758
If my memory serves me you guys planned two sessions right? Or was it just one session with the possibility of a follow-up to it?
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (160KB, 427x686px) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
160KB, 427x686px
>>10040848
N-nani?!
This just makes things better, now I can sleep with a smile on my face.
>>
>>10040767
Right here, right meow.
>>
File: 1498058550794.jpg (369KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1498058550794.jpg
369KB, 2816x2112px
>>10040828
>The owner of the butt does just that, first pushing her ass backwards into his groping hands just a little bit, his fingers sinking right into the smooth soft expanse of her rear. After one or two more jiggles she bends forward at the back, her hands sinking into her panties to pull them right down around her ankles, her fat ass sticking out even farther just begging for some sort of attention.
>>
File: 1498104823669.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498104823669.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>10040856
It ain't going anywhere, be my guest
>>
>>10040854
Gonna shoot your a request on discord if you don't mind.
>>
>Nina's here
Lets wait until Owain talks to her or LK comes out and tries to rape her.
>>
>>10040844
Who the fuck cares when neither of these people comes to the thread?
>>
>>10040848
Are you here to play or just to tease?
>>
>>10040896
Lupin is always here.
>>
>>10040848
You're here pretty early, usually you lurking comfy hours.
>>
File: Rosalina (41).jpg (288KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (41).jpg
288KB, 449x449px
>>10040886
It's cool anon!
>>
>>10040848
>Nina playing Wicke
Oh hell yes.
>>
File: necrosmos7.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
necrosmos7.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>10040857
(Yep! We kinda hammered out some details before but I'm not sure when we'll actually do it since I'd hate to be hogging the Sponty or have the sessions feel stale.)
>>
>>10040896
LK is a new ava dude.
>>
File: Wicke (9).png (439KB, 896x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (9).png
439KB, 896x1280px
>>10040867
(I'm glad you're so happy about it!)

>>10040902
>>10040917
>>10040923
(Just getting a few session ideas down and gauging interest while I build up this folder, for now. Should be ready to go by tomorrow.)
>>
>>10040944
Ah alright. Glad to see someone picking up thicke. S-still want to get breed by the orc sometime.
>>
>>10040848
(That's pretty much what I was thinking myself! There's history between them, as Wicke's known the family for a long time, so it gives a good amount to build off of. Plus plenty of answers Wicke's could provide for a girl at such a tender age.)

>That reveal
(Oh snap. I honestly didn't see that coming. Looks we've run into each other again!)
>>
>>10040848
Here's another post to inflate your ego
>>
>LK not even here and he's getting Lupin butt flustered
>>
Threadly reminder that we need some more Idolm@ster girls.
>>
>>10040970
I think MWA has her too but he barely comes on anymore, and when he does he's sort of half-assing his sessions.
>>
>>10040870
>As much as he wanted to just stick his cock in her and thrust away in he blew his load, his urge to stuff his face between her soft, smooth cheeks was even greater. He started by planting playful taps on her butt, the plump rear jiggling a bit before he dived right in, spreading her cheeks and assaulting her exposed back entrance with his tongue.
>>
>>10040885
What can I do with this fat, kissable pillow? Gimme some restrictions or I'm going to lose my MIND
>>
Hi there /ERP/.
How are you doing?
>>
>>10041001
I miss our Mika
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 850x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 850x1216px
>a girl in a sweater lies back in a chair with a book over her fwce
>she sits unmoving and still
>a faint snore every once and a while will remind you that she's alive
>she looks really squishy and soft
>>
>>10041001
Oh hey anon I was wondering what took you so long.
>>
>>10041022
Hi cute ESL
>Kissus
>>
>>10041022
TODOKETE
>>
File: Wicke (11).png (187KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (11).png
187KB, 600x800px
>>10040970
(Can definitely take care of that last bit for you sometime!)

>>10040990
(Naturally. It's in any proper caretaker's good conscious to take care of what's effectively her ward, especially if that involves teaching her all about the changes she's been going through.)
(I'm hardly even surprised anymore! We seem to be adept at finding one another.)
>>
>>10041022
Garbage, LK ruined our thread and I'm confused how.
>>
>>10041028
Oh hey, you found a pic set?
>>
File: 1498088121179.webm (392KB, 220x390px) Image search: [Google]
1498088121179.webm
392KB, 220x390px
Will you buy Maple Story 2?
>>
>>10041032
Hi cute Anon.

>>10041049
Meme.

>>10041052
There is still hope for the comfy hours Anon.
>>
File: 1498073892039.jpg (259KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498073892039.jpg
259KB, 1080x1920px
>>10041010
>She still holds mostly still, but bounces her ass playfully every now and again into his light tapping. She's enjoying herself but him shoving her face right into her ass catches her a touch off guard. She almost stands up right at the unexpected sensation, but adjusts and catches on to what he wants. She leans forward, pushing more and more of her fat smooth ass right against his face, leaning more of her weight on top of him. One of her hands comes down on top of the back of his head, holding him in place
You can really get in there if you want, lick and kiss whatever.
>>10041016
There are no restrictions! You want to slap it, hump it, kiss it, or just jam your cock in and blow your load, you be my guest
>>
>>10041029
Life happened. I'm trying really hard to make every thread.
>>
>>10041076
I freaking love thicc chibis
>>
>>10041050
L-looking forward to it.
>>
>>10041076
Wow wait what, its over?
Did they ever get a bossfight with that black magician guy or whoever?
>>
>>10041094
Make it every thread*
>>
>>10041081
Can I get my tarot read or is it too late for that?
>>
>>10041076
Fuck no.

Reboot in MS1 is stupidly broken and fun as hell because of it.
>>
>>10041121
How about this week-end Anon?
>>
>>10041050
(I'd say so. Lillie hasn't exactly had an easy childhood, and now with the mysteries of adolescence to add to that, she'll need the help of her gentle caretaker. I'm just wondering now should I go with timid, early game Lillie, or the slightly more confident end game Lillie...)
(And I suppose you're right! I ought to get used to these encounters
>>
>>10041141
Well, if you're there, then sure!
>>
>>10040854
Hello there, Ms. Aran, glad to see you finally back in action after all these years.
>>
>>10041086
Well, I dont know if I want you to sit on my face or if I want to bottom out in your fat ass!
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 850x1213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 850x1213px
>>10041059
Yes and no, it's mostly just of girls in sweaters,

>she's been reading Ulysses albeit not very far in before she passed out
>she stirs in her sleep causing the massive book to fall off of her
>she looks incrediblely cuddle-able
>>
File: 1497669751015.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px)
1497669751015.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>10041209
If you're leaving the choice up to me I say you pound it. You can worship my ass some other day
>>
File: Samus Aran (48).jpg (68KB, 538x886px) Image search: [Google]
Samus Aran (48).jpg
68KB, 538x886px
>>10041181
(D-damn, I really need to get used to sudden starters like this! Sorry!)
Oh? Thank you anon. I knew they'd bring me back at some point! Just wished it was sooner rather than later... But beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>10041086
>Anon tried to tell her thanks but only a muffled sound came out so he settled for a thumbs up instead, hopefull she got the message. Focusing on the task at hand once more, his face wiggled in further as he dragged his hot, wet tongue over her pink ring. Pressing his lips against it for a few small kisses in between,he evenually presses on the hole with his tongue, slowly parting it as his tongue slid into her hot insides. As he was working on her butt, his other hand snaked up her thigh, running over her croch as he began to rub her sex.
>>
>>10041234
>he quickly unbuckled his jeans, staring non stop at her oversized, perfect white ass
As long as thats a promise! Can you like, bend over a bit and show that huge thing off?
>>
>>10041215
Oh alright, that works. By the way, just as a random piece of advice, you might want to make a single paragraph for your narration instead of several short lines of chat-like text. It usually looks better, I think.
>>
File: Wicke (1).jpg (349KB, 739x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (1).jpg
349KB, 739x1000px
>>10041103
(As am I!)

>>10041170
(Hm, good question. I noticed you've been thinking about more dominant roles lately, so maybe late-game Lillie could be more fitting. Of course, she'd still be putty in the more experienced hands of Wicke. Oh, and be sure not to post any lewds of Lillie! Mods are quick to ban anything that's flat.)
>>
File: Syrenasmilesuponyou.png (164KB, 554x274px) Image search: [Google]
Syrenasmilesuponyou.png
164KB, 554x274px
>>10040565

Tried is a strong word, but consider me honestly surprised that anyone remembered that. I had no idea it caused such a reaction in Sponty.

>Returns back into her abyss to read through the thread.
>>
Serious question:Why does Lupin have such a hard on for shit posting?
>>
>>10041303
It was the tentacle cock milking session in a cave, remember?
>>
>>10041263
Okay boss
>>
>>10041215
>Anon looks at her longingly while fidgeting with his fingers. From the desperate look on his face its clear that he has some devious ideas stirring, he checks both his left and right sides to make sure no ones watching.
>He approaches her hesitantly, and continues watching. God, she's so....plush!
>He gnaws on his bottom lip, and clenches his fingers, just imagining what her bubbly figure would feel like in his hands, there was so much to squeeze after all.
>finally he took a deep breathe and threw out his arm to get a big handful of milky breast
>>
>>10041303
>That wasn't a joke and Kibbles tried raping LK
Lewd as heck~
>>
File: 1498060383092.jpg (94KB, 800x1067px)
1498060383092.jpg
94KB, 800x1067px
>>10041252
>She did get the message, giving her ass a firm slap as her only form of response. A few light moaning sounds can be heard through the meat of her ass as he starts to go to town on her backdoor, the kisses in particular getting her to almost laugh at the strange sensation. As his tongue finally starts to push through the tight ring of muscle she rises up onto her toes almost on reflex, biting into her lower lip at the sensation. His wandering hand would find her entrance upfront already leaking a few drops of excitement down onto his hand
>>10041259
>She does just that. Pulling down her yoga pants in one swift motion she rocks her hips from side to side, before leaning forward and getting down on all fours, leaning on her elbows and sticking her bare exposed ass right up in front of him.
Go ahead and blow it all inside.
>>
>>10041322
Kibbles can be pretty fucking lewd when they're ready, The Perverted Pupper.
>>
>>10041358
>LK is actually claiming our best FemaleAvas and Lupin was right all along
>>
>>10041380
>Implying it's LK doing the claiming and not Kibbles
But nice try Lupin
>>
>>10041302
(I appreciate the friendly warning, but I'm all too aware of how these mods like to handle things around here. I won't take any unnecessary risks. And you'd be correct, I would like to try someone who wears a more confident demeanor. Even if she'll just end up melting under the slightest touch from Wicke.
So with that, I think I'll go with late game Lillie.)
>>
File: Sora_Eye.jpg (37KB, 499x186px) Image search: [Google]
Sora_Eye.jpg
37KB, 499x186px
>>10041303
You and me both, sister. Maybe we should both attempt to tease LK like that more often, if not frequently another poor soul.

>Disappears into obscurity unto the darkest voids, but still observing from the shadows.
>>
>>10041317

I recall that may have been the days afterward I was sick and unable to get on, but the session does invoke some curiosity of how it went; Especially with how the others are discussing it above as I read down. Looks like I have something to read over later.

>>10041322
>>10041358

Now, now it was indeed a joke because of my rather soft approach to anything aside from submissiveness and I hardly count the stuff I have done with Cassie where she is implied to be in-charge. Closer to a lusty spirit then to take charge and make demands but I don't consider it out of the question. Considering that part of the one anons statement is right, when the mood strikes me I can let a few things slip.

I'll be back later once I am sure my internet isn't acting funny. I would hate to drop out on a session and have no idea when I would be able to reply back.
>>
>>10041396
I've never really seen them talk besides that one time, so Lupin's argument is invalid.
>>
>>10041468
God damnit! Stop teasing like that.
>>
File: Wicke (6).png (198KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (6).png
198KB, 600x750px
>>10041407
(Just figured I'd give you a warning ahead of time to be safe. Too many people wing up falling into that trap by accident.)
(In any case, it sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Not sure if you'd rather finish up the Thalia session before you tried anything with Wicke, though; I don't mind either way, personally.)
>>
>>10041469
>Indeed a joke
I remember something about him and Sora spitroasting you, then you turned the tables.
>>10041468
>Admitting that they want to rape the elf
>>
>>10041324
>Feeling that she was all wet and ready to go, Anon dragged his finger over her slit as he tried to find the entrance to her tunnel. After he managed to locate it, he pushed the digit inside slowly, feeling her inner walls constrict around the invader almost instantly and trapping it. He planted a firmer smack on her ass this time, trying to get his finger free as his tongue waved about in her ass, her insides squeezing down on him there just as tightly.
>>
File: Owain17.jpg (108KB, 963x830px) Image search: [Google]
Owain17.jpg
108KB, 963x830px
>>10041022
(Debating if I should lewd or not or catch up on some of the shows I'm watching.)
>>
>>10041022
Too tired to lewd but not tired enough to go to bed. It's a shitty feeling.
>>
>>10041538
Watch the shows.

>>10041548
Should I sing you a lullaby?
>>
>>10041538
You should know exactly what I'm gonna say you should do.
>>
>>10041494
(No joke. I've seen it happen to a few undeserving victims as well, so know whatever you're coming from.
Indeed, it's sounds like a very good time! However, I would like to resume the Thalia session whenever the opportunity presents itself. I know Wicke is gonna be good, but I think I'd like our previous one before hand)
>>
>>10041569
No thanks. I'm probably just going to stay up for the steam sales, see there's no games I want to buy because gaming is dead and then lay in bed until I drift into a painful, nightmare filled slumber.
>>
>>10041538
Lewd with me
>>
File: 1498099414340.png (329KB, 540x360px)
1498099414340.png
329KB, 540x360px
>>10041509
>This time his invading finger got him a full on unrestrained moan, the girl dripping down a touch over the digit. The apparently right muscles around her insides did end up squeezing down around him, just like he expected, and one of her own hands sank lower to play with her sensitive little pleasure buzzer just above him. She moaned again, a touch louder this time, as his hand impacted with the fat of her ass hard enough to leave a red handprint. With a bit of work she let up enough for him to worm his finger out, now covered in a good bit of liquid it wasn't before
>>
>>10041600
I like you Anon. You seem like a fun person.
>>
File: Owain43.jpg (220KB, 1280x950px) Image search: [Google]
Owain43.jpg
220KB, 1280x950px
>>10041569
(I may do both.)
>>10041570
(It's only 1:30 come on now.)
>>10041617
(Okay!)
>>
File: Wicke (4).png (1MB, 1760x1843px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (4).png
1MB, 1760x1843px
>>10041597
(It sucks, but it happens more often that I'd expect.)
(And for sure, I'd be more than happy to pick up that Thalia session whenever you'd like! I know you've been pretty popular lately, so I'm free whenever you are.)
>>
>That Sponty/Owain session had nothing on that Kibbles/Owain session
>>
>>10041644
Fiiiine, but if you're here in 4 hours I'll flip my shit.
>>
>>10041600
Anon ... you are hitting me too close home. Try to be more positive.
>>
>>10041671
That was also a good one t b h.
>>
What do you call Wicke's bra?
A wicker basket.
>>
File: 000.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>10041718
>>
File: Owain11.png (108KB, 449x253px) Image search: [Google]
Owain11.png
108KB, 449x253px
>>10041671
(Both of them were pretty fantastic and I don't think I could say I adored one over the other.)
>>
>>10041671
Depends what you're into. What was that one about anyway?
>>
>>10041671
This. Sponty is actually quite mediocre to be honest.
>>
>>10041769
He was a dog boy and fucked her thicc shark, say what you want about Owain but when he has a good partner he makes decent rps. Other than that his rps are 5/10 at best.
>>
>>10041821
Oh, so it was mostly vanilla, then? Good for him.
>>
>>10041650
(Awesome! I'm really hoping I can continue it by the weekend, if not sooner. Of course, one can never be too sure. Oh, and you exaggerate. I wouldn't call it popularity. I'm just being a little more open with avas.)
>>
>>10041820
So was the Kibbles session, just seemed like he was googling "Synonyms for____" most of the time desu.
>>
>>10041837
Never said that, Kibbles whored herself out and Owain was the only bite she got, and not to mention he fucked her on a beach. He did such a good job she didn't come back even after saying she would, he must've done an amazing job desu.
>>
File: 1498058799516.jpg (96KB, 789x1011px)
1498058799516.jpg
96KB, 789x1011px
>>10041509
(Hey anon I have to run for just a little bit, I'll be back in around 20 mins if you want to keep this up)
>>
>>10041877
(No problem, gimme a shout when you're feeling to continue!)
>>
File: crazydachi.jpg (84KB, 622x320px) Image search: [Google]
crazydachi.jpg
84KB, 622x320px
>when it goes from bolin using touko to luffy using touko

I don't know which is worse tbqh.
>>
File: Wicke (13).png (689KB, 981x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (13).png
689KB, 981x1168px
>>10041718
(you get outta here with that)

>>10041849
(Good to hear! Hopefully we can get it in a bit earlier, but I'd be perfectly fine with waiting until the weekend. And seriously, getting out there is popularity in its own right! You've hit the ground running pretty well, and it's nice to see how quickly you've integrated yourself into the thread.)
>>
>>10041872
Vanilla is boring, though.
>>
>Anons saying LK is claiming our women while Owain does it under our noses
>>
So who's the most overrated ava?
>>
>>10041897
You can write your reply, I'll get to it when I'm home.
>>
>>10041671

I am happy you and others enjoyed it, but I am far from good at role playing. Too much of what I write could be done better and what improvements I have made with each session are still overshadowed by my other glaring problems. In the end so long as my partner enjoyed it as well as the character choice is what I prefer to focus on.
>>
>>10041954
Me desu
>>
>>10041954
Owain
LK
Fronk
Jinx
Shantae
Miku
That lamia that Miku "dommed"
TND
and last but not least
>>10041985 this Anon
>>
>mfw the claiming meme is still strong and no one as ever claimed me.
>>
>>10042027
Go talk to LK, they'll say you were claimed as soon as you get along with him.
>>
>>10042067
Link
>>
>>10041901
(Oh alright, I'll take that! As I mentioned before, I'm surprised by the amount of success I've had regarding potential partners, so you DO have a point.
Anyways, I should drop out here for tonight. It's been a pleasure as always! I hope to catch a peek of one of your upcoming Wicke sessions!)
>>
>>10042027
>claims Nozomi with a kiss
There you go.
>>
File: Samus.png (110KB, 280x294px) Image search: [Google]
Samus.png
110KB, 280x294px
https://youtu.be/zExP2aWhRaw
>>
File: Wicke (14).png (610KB, 1036x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke (14).png
610KB, 1036x1450px
>>10042091
(I look forward to eventually having some more fun with you, as well. Have a good night, Anon!)
>>
>>10042121
>kiss the Anon back, therefore claiming him too.
>>
Someone give me an ERP recap and explain to me why the threads go to shit at the drop of two letters?
>>
>>10042148
>blushes from the kiss, hugging Nozomi in return.
So.. what happens now?
>>
>>10042001
Thanks senpai.
>>
File: ....png (130KB, 388x377px) Image search: [Google]
....png
130KB, 388x377px
>>10042155
Some unimportant drama shit

I'm gonna go play Warframe until I get tired and then go to sleep I guess
>>
>>10042221
And you are?
>>
>>10042188
(I've to disappear for half an hours but if you are still online when I'm back we could do something)
>>
File: UGH SMH.png (252KB, 723x430px) Image search: [Google]
UGH SMH.png
252KB, 723x430px
>>10042235
The bad guy
>>
>>10041311
>>10042235
paul
>>
Is Kibbles still here or did the Boggeyman claim her?
>>
>>10041954
Morrigan
>>
>>10042262
Both.
>>
>>10042240
(probably end up crashing before you get back, but I'll definitely try to get a session with you sooner or later)
>>
File: notareference.gif (884KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
notareference.gif
884KB, 500x298px
>>10042262

I am here just busy at the moment cropping a few things and deciding if I want to play a dragon character or let you guys choose my character for the night.

>or did the Boggeyman claim her?
>>
Coming soon to theaters near you
A spaghetti western classic remade for a new generation of degenerates.
The good, the bad and the Paul
Starring: LK as Blondie
Anon as Angel eyes
and Paul as The Rat A.K.A some long as mexican name that I can't remember right now because I'm drunk.
Coming this Summer
>>
>>10042318
Boogeyman = Either Owain or LK
>>
>>10042322
I'd watch that.
>>
>>10042318
Dragon as in those anime tits with tails or actual dragon like Fronk's and Sponty's?
>>
>>10042362
photoshop a poster anon
>>
>>10042381
Sorry I had to step out myself so I don't have a reply ready. I'm really sorry about that.
>>
>>10042322
The good, a fag, and ur ugly. Coming this summer to a dickscorn near you
>>
File: 1496472493946.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496472493946.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>10042415
Oh its fine. I got a few hours now if you want to continue
>>
>>10042427
Who's who?
>>
>>10042430
Great! Gimme a bit to get your reply, should I link it to this post or your last reply in the session?
>>
>>10042450
Last reply please
>>
>>10042435
The good: anon, angel eyes
A fag: LK, Blondie
Ur ugly: Paul, Lawncabron "The Rat" Tacqito.
>>
Didn't we have a Papi ava?
>>
>>10042459
Stop ruining my film, let me drink in peacw.
>>
>>10042463
Used to.
>>
>>10042463
Papi 2 dum
But yes, we did.
>>
Speaking of the faggot.
Where has Link the Twink been?
>>
>>10042528
Don't summon him.
>>
File: 3ba7c8db7e773832f26ea73c45eb665a.jpg (141KB, 1280x1057px) Image search: [Google]
3ba7c8db7e773832f26ea73c45eb665a.jpg
141KB, 1280x1057px
>>10042389

I'm afraid I was wrong in my description and they maybe more towards a Wyvern, at least that was how the artist originally described them, and I would also guess and say she falls under the less pleasant category you mentioned first. Sorry, if so, but I have a few others I would like to try out if this one isn't interesting enough for anyone to want to play with.

>>10042348

That is a funny way to put it as I assumed it was a silly nod to the Silent Hill entity I posted.

They're great people and no one, besides in an rp that is mere fantasy, stole me in anyway. I promise.
>>
>>10042541
>Summon
I'm legitimately curious. It's been a while since I last saw him.
>>
>>10042555
Nah, she looks cute.

I meant the literal animes like Lucoa and Kanna and whatever.
>>
>>10041630
>Finally able to pull his finger free from her vice grip, Anon pulls his tongue out as well and stands up behind her. Placing a hand on the small of her back to keep her in place, he rubs his cock's head against her dripping cunt, covering it in her juices as he begins to push himself into her tight cunt. His knees got weak as her walls clamped down on his member once again, the folds wrapping around him as he pushed on through. Letting out a small grunt, he pulls his prick out, leaving only the tip inside, before thrusting back inside roughly, bottoming out as he bumped against her cervix.
>>
>>10042495
>>10042507
They just stopped coming?
>>
>>10042555
>They're great people
Never really seen you and them talk much besides your rp with Owain and teasing LK. As much as I like you I have to disagree, Owain still attracts the wrong crowd and LK has been causing this trouble even when he's not around.
>>
Please, take it easy with my waifu, okay? It always breaks my heart to see Flutters come home with a black eye, bruises and cuts all over her body. At least stop hurting her, please. I-If you really need to beat someone up, do it to me.
>>
>>10042645
Yeah.
>>
>>10042645
Had a mental break down, claimed to be underage and posted her nudes in the thread before leaving.
>>
>>10042670
Get out of here /NTR/
>>
>>10042698
Oh damn that was Braxien as well? Well sorry I didn't know.
>>
File: 1497660135216.jpg (941KB, 1940x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1497660135216.jpg
941KB, 1940x1289px
>>10042628
>She lets out a little satisfied sigh when his tongue and fingers are finally free of her holes. She wiggles her hips just a little bit more for him, shaking them around in anticipation of the next step. Her entrance was burning hot and dripping wet by the time he presses up against it with his tip, kissing around the pink head. As he pushes forward her folds gently part, hugging snuggly around his cock and twitching every now and again in response to the new rush of sensations. She braces herself, letting out a loud moan as he finally thrusts himself balls deep inside her, his hips pushing up against the pillow like ass and sending it shaking as his cock kisses her womb.
>>
I'm back.
>>
>>10042555
Nah,I dislike Silent Hill so I wouldn't reference it
>>
>>10042784
>Kissus
>>
I wish ______ would show up
>>
>>10042878
A futa
>>
>>10042878
Darkness
>>
>>10042878
Midna
>>
>Kibbles scared off thanks to shit posting
Well that ruined my plans for tonight.
Someone tell Kibbls I said goodnight.
>>
File: 4923312.png (595KB, 938x1410px) Image search: [Google]
4923312.png
595KB, 938x1410px
>>10042878
Right here, 'nonny.
>>
>>10042878
Remilia
>>
File: Necrosmos13.jpg (109KB, 896x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos13.jpg
109KB, 896x1280px
>>10042891
(I could help with that.)
>>10042555
>Smooches the friendly doggo
>>
>>10042906
Never ever
>>
>>10042970
>Owain claimed Kibbles
>>
>>10042970
Isn't it like 2am for you?
>>
File: Necrosmos11.jpg (20KB, 348x315px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos11.jpg
20KB, 348x315px
>>10042996
(I took a "nap" at 3 and woke up at 10 PM.)
>>
>>10043015
Oh.
Well fix you're sleep schedule dammit, you're never going to get to knock up the three glory hole girls like this
>>
>>10042878
Ryoubi
>>
>>10043036
Three glory hole girls?
>>
File: chibi nonon dance.gif (163KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
chibi nonon dance.gif
163KB, 374x600px
>>10042891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCTEa-tAI6A
>>
>>10042962
You're just a shitposter, though.
>>
>>10042987
Nina and Meidnabelle.
>>
>>10043042
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/10002606/#10004633
>>
File: necrosmos8.jpg (395KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
necrosmos8.jpg
395KB, 1008x1008px
>>10043036
(I'm getting there! I'll just go to sleep at later time tomorrow, like say 6 or 7. Then do that again and I'll be almost sleeping at a regular time!)
(Also I'll definitely be around at the same time to do something like that.)
>>
>>10042759
(Sorry Anon I gotta leave for something. You think you'll be here tomorrow?)
>>
File: 1497305469035.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497305469035.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>10043081
Yup, probably. Having plenty of fun with this so I should pop around earlyish tomorrow. That goes for anyone else who wants to play as well
>>
>>10043045
Show feet please
>>
>>10042951

I wasn't scared off by a thing. I had a little tummy ache that wasn't making posting all that fun and was hoping to wait it out.

Sleep well and take care, anon. We'll play later. <3

>>10042825

My apologies I didn't mean to force it then.

>>10042626

Ohhh, I see. I know some artist draw anthros in ways that resemble the more human approach, that I myself play unabashed, but good to know for in the future.

Not that those mentioned above are turnoffs to me. I think they're adorable.

>>10042665

I am unsure how to phrase this right now but I will try.

I wouldn't want to see that from either of them and I hope my kindness towards them doesn't anger you or others. It is simply who I am and that so long as it is not something that will drag the thread down I do my best to play with everybody.

>>10042970

>Waves

Hello.
>>
>>10042970
>>10043045
I was just saying in general! Not for me specifically! W-Why would I want a girl with a penis anyway? Hahaahh...
>>
>>10043103
>That pic
F-fuck man you heading in for the night?
>>
>>10043077
So you're really planning on staying up all night then? Dang, whatever works I guess.
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>10043131
>>10043131
>>10043131
>>10043131
>>10043131
>>10043131
>>
File: 1498106065765.jpg (63KB, 500x500px)
1498106065765.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>10043126
Fraid so. Like I said, catch me around tomorrow though.
>>
>>10043045
Remember when you had two anons fuck? That was hot (I'm the one that was leading the charge, so to speak). Can you fuck my mouth please?
>>
>>10043110
Don't listen to the shit posting, it's one Anon who says LK "backstabbed" him and afterwards just started shit posting him whenever he's gone. As for Owain, he's good, just as long as his futa doesn't touch your ass. So ignore the shit posting Kibbles, they're both cool.
>>
>>10043157
>The one that was leading the charge
Not Nonon but the one who was making the other one fuck him?
>>
File: Necrosmos31.jpg (151KB, 720x972px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos31.jpg
151KB, 720x972px
>>10043122
>Necro places a single fingertip to her chin and wobbles from foot to foot, intentionally sending the thunder-struck veiny meat swaying enticingly from side to side, the swollen tip topped with a single drop of slightly sweet pre. She smiles lasciviously at the anon, absentmindedly tracing one of the thickest veins along her side as she speaks.
"Oh really? Are you sure? We have the best parts of girls and boys you know. I'm pretty sure you're interested in one very hard, throbbing and very leaky piece of male anatomy, aren't you anon?"
>>10043136
(Yep should be fun! Sleep schedule will be fixed soon enough.)
>>10043110
>Returns the wave.
Hope you feel better and have a nice evening/morning.
>>
>>10043053
Never ever ever
>>
>>10043197
Nonon said we could suck her dick, but we had to prove we were gay! So technically, she made us do it, but I was the anon that took the initiative.
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 153

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.