[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20170909_143307.jpg (3MB, 1667x2858px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_143307.jpg
3MB, 1667x2858px
I bought this at a yard sale, can anyone help out and tell who this character is and where he is from?
>>
>>6523097
that looks cool but is he fully articulated? looks like a spawn figure
>>
That is Samurai Spawn- from the early 2000s, I think. Be careful, his joints can be weak. That neck pose is pretty impressive for it.
>>
Thank you, yes he is articulated. The helmet is a tad loose but it's not an issue. I was in surprisingly good condition
>>
Jackal Assassin from Spawn Series 19. I second to watch those wrist joints.
>>
File: series14_viperking_photo_03_dl.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
series14_viperking_photo_03_dl.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
The Spawn toys were the coolest toys I had as a kid. Favorite was Viper King. 9 year old me used to use him as the leader of all the "bad guy" toys I owned. Wish I had kept more of them.
>>
>>6523250
Do you think it had any reasonable value to it?
>>
>>6524405
Not especially, looks like it sales for less than what it originally retailed for. Yours has the mustache (some versions didn't), but is missing his second sword.
>>
>>6523253
Looks very nice indeed.
I'd really like to put him in an interesting pose. Maybe grabbing one of the snakes, or holding several of the leashes tight in his hand tugging to make an array of snakes jut forward.
>>
>>6524405
Spawn toys don't really have any value on the aftermarket, I think the only one that actually has is the 10th Anniversary Spawn and a few variants of certain figures here and there.

At the time the market was flooded with McFarlanes shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.