[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/6th "Dredd" aka "heavy armored special cop"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (163KB, 1997x1124px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
163KB, 1997x1124px
Anyone have this guy? Somehow it completely flew past my radar, if I knew about this thing back when it came out I would've bought a couple.

I friggin loved the recent Dredd flick and this dude looks as close to a hot toys as you could possibly get.

Just fishin' for impressions. It seems really hard to find online outside of ebay.
>>
>>6502422
It's pretty damn great by all accounts, but good luck finding one for a sensible price now. There's rumblings that VTS might be doing their own unlicensed Urban Dredd to go with their excellent Anderson that just released, you might want to hold out for that.
>>
>>6502422
Get Superior comic version.
>>
>>6502428
Cool, I'll probably hold off for that then. I saw the Anderson but I assumed it was the same company that did the special cop Dredd, that's great to hear, I can't imagine they'd make Anderson and not do Dredd himself.

>>6502466
It's pretty cool, I won't lie, but I have the smaller one and that's enough comic Dredd for me. Also have that...old old marvel legends esque indie line comic Dredd that was pretty good for the time.
>>
>>6502422
Is his helmet removable?
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (174KB, 1299x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
174KB, 1299x730px
>>6502748
>>
>>6502466
That headsculpt is so damn good, can we get a 2.0 on the 1/12 version?
>>
>>6502779
No hair? Or anything? It's just a bald peg hed?
>>
>>6502824
They have no canon depiction to base the hair on.
>>
>>6502828
Still, I mean just a peg on the head...
>>
>>6502824
The blue repaint comes with optional hair.
>>
>>6502830
It's not meant to be removed once it's put on n. Unauthorized unmasking of a judge is 10 years in the cube, creep
>>
>>6502828
You see his hair at the beginning of the movie.
>>
>>6502828
we can all guess what he looks like. They have his brother Rico and his "father" they cloned off of.
>>
>>6502779
Ooh nice. He never takes off his helmet, so that peg doesn't bother me. I just like that they sculpted the head and helmet separately, instead of molding them together.
>>
>>6502824
Dredd is a human/lego hybrid hiding undercover as a judge in Megacity one. Which is why he never takes off his helmet.
>>
>>6503223
But mutants are welcomed in MC1 now. lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.