[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lion-O Bandai or Mattel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 71GFuoUXLsL._SL1500_.jpg (142KB, 1107x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71GFuoUXLsL._SL1500_.jpg
142KB, 1107x1500px
What's the consensus on the Bandai figure, any issues besides height? I want a Lion-O figure but I ain't dealing with those after market mattel prices.
>>
IIRC some of his joints are miscolored. Just enough to make me pass on it.
>>
>>6501702
Does not matter what you get.
you can never have these MISB because thundercats are loose.
>>
>>6501935

Very nice, well done.
>>
>>6501702
Face sculpt is hideous.
>>
>>6501935
You made that joke last thread and it wasn't funny then.
>>6501992
Samefag.
>>
>>6502187
Nah.
>>
>>6501702

I got the Bandai 6" one and I'm happy enough with it. Since we'll never get the full team no matter what line we choose, might as well just go for Lion-O and pretend no other figures exist.

I don't know how those who dropped cash for the Mattel ones will come to terms with their never-to-be-complete set.
>>
>>6502214
I'm only looking for Lion-O I saw the 6inch version but I'm not a fan of the screaming head. I saw the 8 inch for 24 bucks on amazon. Kind of an impulse buy. Sucks that these figures never get a proper line.
>>
>>6502214
Their might be some hope as Brian Flynn recently posted on Facebook that WB has approached him about getting the Thundercats license. He said nothing is final but theirs some hope atleast.
>>
>>6501702
I have the 8-inch Lion-O and it wasn't that bad. I can pass off the miss colored joints on the ankles and wrists. He fun to mess around with.

My only gripe is the Sword of Omens which is made out of gooey-rubbery plastic that it droops when you pose the sword sideways. So basically Lion-O Lion-O can only hold the sword pointing upward. The dagger form of the sword is not bad though.
>>
>>6502287
I read it's so rubbery you can tie the blade in a knot.
>>
>>6502394
Yeah it was that bad. There were versions of this Lion-O that had a more solid sword. Sadly both were exclusives. One was the SDCC which it's downside is the messy paint job while the other is a repaint with red armor which also includes the pooey plastic sword as well. I saw the recolored version in some toy shops recently but the it did not include the solid sword which is a huge disappointment.
>>
>>6502813
Yea that's a shame.
>>
>>6502187
>says 'samefag'
>outs themselves as someone who values internet prestige, and should be on Reddit

Reddit fag
>>
>>6503647
You are obviously a post 2007 newfag
GET OUT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.