[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Souls of the Abyss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

1/12 scale Sea monsters

>Kickstarter Ending on August 28
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/292967578/souls-of-the-abyss-the-tiburonera-tribe/description

>Updated articulation +loincloth video
https://vimeo.com/229947074

>Weapons pack update
http://i.imgur.com/tBt7hqL.jpg

Been seeing these posted on other threads, time to give it its own thread for its last week
>>
File: neca.jpg (440KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
neca.jpg
440KB, 2048x1536px
Some pics for scale
>>
File: legions.jpg (380KB, 2048x1475px) Image search: [Google]
legions.jpg
380KB, 2048x1475px
>>6493363
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
It's strung together like a Mego figure? Boy, that's going to go over well here...
>>
>>6493356
Oh, yeah, run by the guy who still hasn't shipped my Rubberhead rewards because he's too busy fishing and running other kickstarters, this will go over well.
>>
>>6494424
Sandy Collara has made like 5 Facebook posts in the past 6 months about how all the Rubberhead rewards will be shipped "soon". Every time I ask Sandy where my shit is he blames the the book's author, every time I ask the author he blames Sandy.
>>
>>6493356
>>6493363
>>6493365
I can just feel those knees snapping real quick after a few poses
>>
>>6494443
yeah, it's a pretty cool sculpt but the joints were engineered by someone who had no idea what they were doing

the fucking kickstarter page mentions how this gives more range of motion than modern articulation, wtf is he smoking?
>>
>>6494450
BIG UPPER BODY, tiny legs, those knees are gonna snap
>>
Yeah the legs are silly. Even if they don't snap how will they support the top weight on a shelf?
>>
NEVER SKIP LEG DAY

Really wanted to support this, but the hips just look fucking awful. I care more about that than the articulation.
>>
>>6493390
You know the reason must be cause he sculpted over a Mego figure to begin with.
>>
>>6494639
oh god you're right, how didn't i notice that?
>>
>>6493365
What are the other two figures? They're cool.
>>
>>6494424
>>6494426
I'm sort of tangential to the effects industry and Sandy is completely known to everybody to be kind of a douche. Almost nobody will work with him. It's too bad, he's got some degree of talent, but he's an egomaniac.
>>
>>6494637
got to ask.. what is this from?
>>
>>6495004
An extremely shitty Alan Moore book called Neonomicon.
>>
>>6494748

Mythic legions, they just finished up a preorder a few days ago, They're gearing up for another one soon though.
>>
>>6494450
um maybe because they do?
>>
>>6494978
that's the impression i've already gotten from everyone, i guess i know why he stopped doing feature films and started making shit like batman dead end to milk nerd money

>>6495125
alright grandpa, we get it you had Megos in your day
>>
>>6493356
Man, I wish these would get funded. I want a dope-ass Innsmouth-lookin' mother fucker.
>>
>>6496812

They're super cool looking! I really would buy a few but from the look of things this won't get funded, sadly. Honestly I don't think it had good exposure.
>>
>>6496938

Most kickstaters blow up in the last 2 days, as thats when reminders get sent out.

The weapons alone are worth it, personally im pledged for 2 figures and a weapon pack.
>>
>>6496812
>>6496938
>>6497050
Sup Sandy, you ever gonna mail out my Rubberhead shit or what?
>>
>>6493365
Are those armored skellys any good? they give me the hankerin'
>>
>>6494637
Haha, source?
>>
>>6497755
Neonomicon by Alan Moore, part 2 of his lovecraft trilogy. I think it's great but lots of people think it's trash.

As for these guys I too wish they would get funded but the guy seems like a douche and it's stalled out. Shame because I really wanted one or two to go with the Nemo he sculpted for Mezco 20 years ago which is my single favorite toy ever.
>>
Looks like it failed. So is he the bat in the sun guy that made the girls wash down the batmobile?!?
>>
>>6497050
Dude, most successful kickstarters make half their money in the first few hours. Look at the Marauder Task Force one that just launched, it might even be funded by the time you read this.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.