[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandarake Mail Problems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 20151108-17-01-Mandarake.jpg (166KB, 850x530px) Image search: [Google]
20151108-17-01-Mandarake.jpg
166KB, 850x530px
Has anyone been having issues with Mandarake not sending the confirmation/shipping/payment mails? I've been using them for years and all of a sudden, I've had to go to my account's order history page in order to check the status.
>>
I've used them several times over the last month and had no problems. Are you using a different store to normal?
>>
Can't say I've used them yet, keep looking at them. But why in God's name is their shipping so expensive, even for SAL?
>>
Check the spam folder, those manda emails have a habit of dissapearing to random ass folders on my gmail regardless of settings. I've also gotten to the point where I just check the mypage regularly.
>>
nope but after 3 days send them an email, the initial order confirmation usually mentions to do this.

I just hope its still in stock for you
>>
>>6487634
The fuck are you talking about? They charge the same price as everywhere else. Maybe you're thinking of Nippon-Yasan?
>>
File: your opinion is trash.jpg (56KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion is trash.jpg
56KB, 600x547px
>>6487634
>Can't say I've used them yet,
>>
I started buying in Mandarake this year and have asked my purchases by SAL with tracking number and everything has come at the set time without any problems so far.
>>
File: do what.jpg (32KB, 538x555px) Image search: [Google]
do what.jpg
32KB, 538x555px
>>6487634
>But why in God's name is their shipping so expensive, even for SAL?
>>
File: 1000_internets.jpg (109KB, 600x261px) Image search: [Google]
1000_internets.jpg
109KB, 600x261px
I'd bet 1000 internets that OP hasn't even emailed Mandarake and asked them what the problem is.
>>
File: 1492849305962.png (195KB, 411x483px) Image search: [Google]
1492849305962.png
195KB, 411x483px
>>6487634
The only shipping they do that's expensive for what you get is SAL Parcel, and that's the fault of the shipping service, not them.
>>
Ordered from them a few days ago and asked them to combine two of my orders. After that, the items went missing for a few days and where even listed as being at another location before I finally got a payment request.
But, I didn't pay it because for some reason they added a random item to my order.
Sent them and email and will hopefully get a response tonight.
>>
>>6487634
I'm guessing you're in the UK or Europe like me.

Their shipping jumped in price earlier this year. Getting a small book sent via DHL now costs me ¥3000+, it's insane.
>>
Other than sometimes ordering an item but it ends up cancelled due to being out of stock (Which has been pretty much a non-existant issue for me the past few months anyway), the only issue I ever had was that one of the items I ordered was not included and was instead replaced with a similar figure. Contacted them, they apologized and refunded me, problem solved. Funny thing was though that the figure that got included was one I was going to eventually buy anyway.

So glad they got rid of the 500 yen fee for having an order less than 5000 yen before postage.
>>
>>6488063
Fellow European here. You can always ask them to ship your items via registered Airmail Small Packet. If you live in a country that's not on the Doha agreement list you can even tell them to use registered SAL Small Packet.
Both methods cover insurance for an item value below 5000Y and is restricted to a total weight of 2kg (all sides of the package combined < 90cm).

On another note, don't bother to ask them whether they can use unregisterd shipping, they will never do that.
>>
>>6488084

The 500Y fee for orders under 5000Y doesn't exist anymore. Changed it back in 2015.
>>
File: well thats just prime.png (332KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
well thats just prime.png
332KB, 512x384px
>>6487634
I paid 980yen for RSAL just last night
How the fuck is that expensive?
>>
>>6488539
It's not particularly expensive, but it seems expensive comparitively. I can get airpacket from Amiami for 1k which usually takes a week and DHL 7 day delivery from Zenmarket for 1k. Mandarake RSAL always runs me just under 1k and usually takes a month to arrive.
>>
>>6488084
>Other than sometimes ordering an item but it ends up cancelled due to being out of stock
Best way to avoid this is search/order from Saha. It's their warehouse. If it's listed there, then its in stock. It's not a storefront.
>>
>>6488116
>So glad they got rid of the 500 yen fee for having an order less than 5000 yen before postage.
That's why he said this, dimtwit.
>>
>>6488116
Right, that's what I was mentioning.

>>6489069
Yeah, the sahra warehouse is one of their best places to order from, especially when the shipping charges are shown upfront. Just gotta remember to be logged in if you want it on the item page itself.
>>
>>6487586
No problem here. I've been getting all of mine just fine and have bought a ton from them this year.
>>
Holy fuck. OP here. It took 3 fucking days and the Order Confirmation e-mail finally got sent.
>>
>>6489766

This is AFTER I've paid for them like yesterday.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.