[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pet won't hold still for a photoshooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: DHMp1H1WsAAUzK9.jpg (198KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DHMp1H1WsAAUzK9.jpg
198KB, 1200x900px
>Pet won't hold still for a photoshooting
>>
>Pet chews my max factory guyver 1's extended arm blade

Fuckin' cats, man.
>>
Cats have been unruly little shits since 10 trillion B.C. so really what did you expect it to do?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCFEy78-V8
>>
>>6481373
Get a dog or a baby instead.
>>
File: hey stop that's vintage.jpg (375KB, 850x639px) Image search: [Google]
hey stop that's vintage.jpg
375KB, 850x639px
>>
>>6484474
Babies turn into children rather quickly. Between my kid and two cats, everything is currently stored to keep things from being destroyed.
>>
>>6481474
>have based Maine Coon
>giant 20 Ibs. affectionate fluff ball
>super chill never chews on stuff
>plays fetch
>loves tummy rubs
>doesn't sit on you but if you pull up an extra chair he'll sit next to you
>comes when you call
Ya'll don't even know what having a cat is nigguh.
Best pet ever. Miss that fucker.
>>
>>6481373
what a nice action scene. needs more action though
>>
>>6481373
>buy metal sonic and egg man set
>love it
>metal is my 3rd fav character
>get a dog
>dog chews it up after getting on my bed
>the set on ebay is worth like $100
>>
For whatever reason my cat loves to destroy my medicos stuff primarily. She tore through my Shinichi's box and chewed on one of Toyohisa's heads and his sword.
>>
>>6481373
The phase cat is so fast that even as the hunters seem frozen in time, it nonetheless moves in a blur of speed. Faster pussycat, faster!
>>
So, are we showing our cats now? Is that was this is?

This is Luther. He's old, and he's mean, and he probably hates you.
>>
>>6491128
>So, are we showing our cats now? Is that was this is?
Pets with toys. Can't you read?
>>
where is the bow hunter from? how much did you buy it for?
>>
>>6485631
Cats are based if you train them, but lots of people think having a lazy cat is funny/cute or they're lazy as shit and won't train them which is where that dumb stereotype comes from. Lazy fucks shouldn't own animals.
>>
>>6491128
I hate him too.
>>
>>6485631
>>6491441

Maine Coons are a specific breed so they have more behavior tendencies that are typical to the breed and won't require nearly as much training to put into them. Whereas the common domestic cat is essentially a mutt that has been allowed to breed willy nilly until a lot of the domestication effects have begun to wear thin. They are a mixed bag of behaviors and tend to be more independent then a lot of specific cat breeds because there is more survival based selection in their line then the special breeds. They were just ratters kept around farms to kill pests, no one gave much shit about making sure they were bred for friendliness so they mated on their own.

So yeah, most of the memes of horrible cats come from mixed breeds which is the vast majority of cats. They can be trained but it's not easy depending on the individual cat
>>
File: 2017-08-20_12-21-43.jpg (282KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-20_12-21-43.jpg
282KB, 1600x900px
I have 3 cats and they're super chill. They play fetch, come running when you call them and are well behaved. We didn't even train them. It's odd how so many peope have so much issues with cats, soetime I think it's just an exaggeration for conversation's sake or something.
>>
>>6481474
>not liking cats

gtfo, dog fag.
>>6485224
>>6491128
>>6491742
>all this black cat love

muh niggas
>>
File: 20170113_075758.jpg (1MB, 1857x1134px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_075758.jpg
1MB, 1857x1134px
>>6491441
Pretty much this. But you have to train them while they're kittens or it becomes like 10 times harder to break them of their bad behavior. Its not that hard to train them either. Its not like you're teaching them tricks, its mostly just teaching them not to bite and not to get up on certain pieces of furniture.
>>
>>6491742
I have had tons of cats in my life and had several family members who worked in a more distant family member's vet clinic. The typical cat you can get anywhere is extremely unpredictable in what you get personality wise. Anything feral born will just raise the chances of it being not too sociable, and if it was abandoned by it's mom and bottle fed? That cat is more then likely going to be messed up in some way. But every cat is an individual being and are subject to personalities that go outside the norm, as I currently have a bottle fed feral born female who while she does not like cuddling, is not mean at all. Perfectly willing to let you pet her and her personality continues to make vets go 'damn, never seen a bottle fed cat that docile.'
>>
>>6481373
For a battle shot like that it's passable.

Now edit a health bar and item menu on the photo.
>>
File: 20170701_162913.jpg (839KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_162913.jpg
839KB, 2048x1152px
My cat is judgemental of my hobbies.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.