[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toy Outlet Location?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 6076-004-8D5A5533.jpg (71KB, 622x435px) Image search: [Google]
6076-004-8D5A5533.jpg
71KB, 622x435px
Does anyone remember what city anon found that toy outlet in Europe that was selling 20-30 year old toys like Mighty Max, TMNT vehicles like the Foot Cruiser, and what-not?

Is it still around?
>>
>>6480006
I second that emotion
>>
>>6480006
Wasn't that in the UK?
>>
>>6480068

It definitely wasn't the UK.
>>
>>6480006
>>6480076
>>6480068
>>6480009

The city in question was Vienna, the place was located on the other side of the old danube, I think, in a former industrial warehouse of some sort.
>>
>>6480189
Thanks Anon, this sounds like a really helpful clue.
>>
I'll be there in November and I'd love to scavenge that warehouse. Please return and post the location if you find it.
>>
It was basically just a mom&pop store that was barely touched. all the good stuff is gone, thanks to us.
>>
>>6480451
Damn
>>
>>6480006
I was just thinking about this place last week.
>>
Could be the Bannert Alfred GesmbH in the Nordmanngasse 95A. Can somebody show me a sattelite image of the place? Can't access that feature in google from this PC for some reason.
>>
File: legendary toy store.jpg (53KB, 833x445px) Image search: [Google]
legendary toy store.jpg
53KB, 833x445px
>>6481234
Yeah, this is the place.
>>
>>6480451
Did Toy Hunter raid the place?
>>
>>6487420
This
Would like to know before I waste anytime going tomorrow
>>
>>6487835
Why don't you go tomorrow and let the rest of us know so we can decide whether or not to go too
>>
>>6480009
HELLO. I AM MOTHER OF 4 AND CAN'T FIND GOOD TOYS FOR YOUNG CHILDREN. PLAESSE SEND INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN HAPPIENESS
>>
>>6487835
>and then Anon never went to the place

Alternatively he found out that they were closed over the summer months. Happens with local Euro companies.
>>
>>6492794
He was killed and made into toys, but like Funko toys so bad end
>>
>>6492797
His bones were carved into so many statues of Mozart and his flesh turned into Goulash.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.