[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toys that makes u wish you had a Time machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-08-10-19-26-43.png (417KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-10-19-26-43.png
417KB, 960x540px
It kills me that I never got the Irwing Toys time capsule as a kid and it's practically disappeared now. Found a damaged one for 150 but what's the used if it has a damaged cockpit. What other toys makes you feel like shit for not getting when you probably could?

Link super related

https://youtu.be/7Caqpjr6ii8
>>
Jurassic Park Dino Showdown Allosaurus. Didn't get back into toys until after JW hit theatres and the nostalgia jacked up prices.
>>
>>6475610
Dinosaucers. I had completely forgotten about them til they were mentioned in a Thundercats thread. They were almost non existsant. I didn't see the TV show til it was in syndication on USA network in the early 90s.
>>
Dinoriders. I had them as a kid but of course we lost all the accessories and brain boxes
>>
File: 6461681999_d126497ecd_b.jpg (401KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6461681999_d126497ecd_b.jpg
401KB, 1024x768px
I saw final wave Sailor Neptune and Uranus at a Walmart back after Christmas 2001. I wanted to wait until I got to my home Walmart to buy them, but I guess the line got shitbinned before my local stores got any.
>>
>>6475610
Not to burst your bubble but I had the Time Capsule as a kid and it was kind of a piece of shit. Like it wasn't detailed at all beyond the outside of the cockpit, it had no seat and you had to stand figures straight up in order to fit them inside. It was less a vehicle and more just a giant set piece with the minimal details.
>>
>>6476045
A time machine wouldn't do you much good unless you also traveled to Brazil. That's the only place they ever saw release.
>>
>>6475610
MSIA Xamel and the Super Soaker CPS 2500
>>
I mean, the figurise time machine exist, its a little pricey but its better than that thing
>>
File: warplanets.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
warplanets.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
War Planets
>>
>>6482336
Why can't some company just make "Not-War Planets" line?
or "Not-Zbots"?
>>
>>6482336
Holy fuck i remember this
>>
I can't really remember anything I was never able to get as a kid that haunts me now. Although there are a lot of SH Figuarts (Frieza, Darth Maul, RotJ Luke, Black Widow ect) releases that have shot up to ridiculous prices that make me wish I got into collecting at least a year earlier
>>
>>6482336
Never saw it before but here's the ad for contest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73k-3iWQGlk
>>
>>6482336
Holy shit I forgot all about those. Thanks for this
>>
>>6482336
I got the Beast Planet on uber clearance as a kid, that thing was fucking awesome. I also had the rock planet and a few of the moons. I really dug that the minifigures were scale with Action Fleet figures while the vehicles were Micro-Machine sized, it led to some epic space battles with my Star Wars stuff.
>>
>>6482681
I actually found a few of those soldier lying around my parents house a few weeks ago. Just now placed it to these sets.
>>
>>6475610
Lol @ the way the narrator (?) pronounces everything.

DRAUGHYGIN BAWL Z.
>>
File: cwHeader_M.jpg (38KB, 558x307px) Image search: [Google]
cwHeader_M.jpg
38KB, 558x307px
They were a bit before I was...even a thing, but the instant I learned about Computer Warriors, I had to have them.

They have motherboards that turn into planes and a computer that's hiding a playset and a pepsi can that turns into I still don't know what, and the little figures themselves are so marvelously 80s, meaning quirky designs with bright-ass garish colors, and-Gah.

Unfortunately I won't be getting my hands on a set anytine soon. 'Cause lol value increase.
>>
>>6475610
Get the Figurise Time Machine, mate. Much better and it's a ton of fun.
>>
>>6484100
https://youtu.be/Syy7MwG1l1k
wut
>>
Anyone of these bastards.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.