[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VISIONARIES: KNIGHTS OF THE MAGICAL LIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: SDCC-Revolution-Set-17.jpg (344KB, 2547x3325px) Image search: [Google]
SDCC-Revolution-Set-17.jpg
344KB, 2547x3325px
Visionaries is an obscure toyline nobody really gives a shit about that will probably bomb if it ever gets a reboot.

That said the cartoon ruled and it had a rad theme song so they should bring it back anyways.
>>
>>6470516
You got your wish months ago anon. Hasbro is rebooting it into their shared universe.
>>
>>6470527
>shared universe.
This idea is so stupid. Oh well maybe they'll make a couple characters besides Leoric.

Maybe they'll actually spring for hologram stickers next time.
>>
>>6470516
I fucking love Visionaries. i have almost all bad guys.
Will post photos later.

Also one of my figures O-Ring broken. (if you collected Gijoe you know what i mean)
any tips of how to fix the figure without O-ring?
>>6470527
>Hasbro is rebooting it into their shared universe.
im really cirious about how bad guys will be portrayed in that reboot.
Bad guys never were just as stupid and goofy as other villains in other 80s cartoons.
Sometimes both teams-bad and good ones were equal. All of them had a chance to achieve something...if i remember it correctly.

Oh yeah and keep beards on.
beards are for villains
>>
>>6470614
>hologram
holograms probably will be replaces with shitty scanning with Ipad gimmick
>>
If huge nostalgia toy lines like GI Joe, He-Man and Thundercats are having problems getting consistent toy lines, why would fucking Visionaries do well at all?
>>
>>6470516
It's maybe a silly question but I've seen pic related a few times and I'm not really involved with Hasbro news anymore, can someone tell me if this is out yet and where an anon might be able to get hold of one?
>>
>>6470614
>hologram stickers
they are
>>
>>6470516
Have to say I'm disappointed with SDCC Leoric, the head and armour sculpt is pretty dead on, but the hands are in a weird pose, the articulation is meh and the shiny stickers really leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
>>6470516
Have we lost the hologram making tech or are they just getting lazy?
>>
>>6471623
It was a proprietary thing. There's actually a mention of it in The Gaming Historian's video on the Power Glove, cause part of the company that did these toys worked on either the Power Glove or one of the things that led to the Power Glove. So it's not a lazy thing, I think it's more just that someone owns the rights to the technology.
>>
>it is a time when magic is more powerful than science and only those who control the magic control destiny
RIP china box office
>>
>>6470833
No idea about the size, since they're a different scale, but someone I know bought a pack of o-rings and replaced the old ones in around forty figures in one evening.
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (510KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
510KB, 2700x1800px
>>6470922
This figure was part of a San Diego Comic Con exclusive. It it supposed to go up for sale online at hasbrotoyshop within the next week.
>>
>>6471641
I remember that video. Still baffles me how after all these decades nobody came up with a similar tech that imitates the original holograms without infringing their patents. The same youtuber even explained in another video how despite Nintendo's patent on the D-pad tech everyone and their grandma imitated it without a hitch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.