[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons. Found a guy selling a couple of Nendoroids that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1323.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey anons. Found a guy selling a couple of Nendoroids that I really want. Everything seems legit, but I'll be honest and say that I don't really know shit about being able to tell fakes from real ones. Does this all look above board to you? I'm going to pay $150AUD for them all, is that a reasonable price? Pic related.
>>
>>6466982
I don't think there's fakes of those, the holographic markings are all there too. So I think you're in the safe.
>>
>>6467010
Thanks anon, appreciate the reassurance.
>>
Yeah, not seeing any red flags. Plastic looks right, decals aren't misplaced, right type of cardboard, and labeling looks good.
>>
Here's another question while we're all here, am I a bad person for intending to take them out of their boxes (they're currently MiB)?
>>
>>6467029
No, and if you go by popular sentiment on /toy/, MIB/MOC collectors are the devil and toys are meant to be played with. Personally you do you, but with Nendos I don't know of anyone who left em in the box
>>
>>6467030
I get the impression this guy was kind of just buying them out of habit by the end. Super nice guy, but I think for him it developed into a bad habit, hence why he's selling them all to start a new period in his life. That's why they're all mint in box.
>>
>>6467088
That's good though, it means you basically get to appreciate them in a way he was never able to, even if you only pose them once in a while and take pics or something.
>>
>>6467029
>am I a bad person for intending to take them out of their boxes
God no. You're better for it.
>>
Either way the plastic on Nendos gets filmy and gross whether they're left in the box or not and require you to clean them (this happens after a while not after a few weeks or months OP)
>>
>>6468821
Yeah, already prepared for that anon. To my mind, I'd rather buy them MiB and have to clean them, instead of buying one some guy stuck who knows where and got all dirty.
>>
>>6468821
I'm planning to just use the method they link to in the Nendoroid general. Has that one always worked for you?
>>
>>6468440
>>6467029
Release them from their prisons. They were made to be posed.
>>
These older ones are worth like $20 each. Just do whatever you want with them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.