[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figures You're Surprised DIDNT Shelfwarm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5354.jpg (1MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5354.jpg
1MB, 2250x3000px
I thought she would fursure still be on pegs
>>
I've seen no less than five of those in the past week
>>
I never saw her or anything from her wave on the shelf period. I had to buy her from ebay.
>>
>>6466510
She's warming my FYE and several of my Walgreens.
>>
I saw her once thrn never again
>>
I'm so disgusted with that Ms. Marvel since she has a huge head, but the face of a 30 year old.
>>
>>6466518
>>6466525
Lemme guess, you live south of the Mason Dixon, right?
>>
File: IMG_5355.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5355.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
Every Lana figure is hideous but sells out. Really makes you think
>>
I have seen a bunch of those here in NYC. I only remember because I was disgusted each time I saw it.
>>
>>6466510
Los Angeles here, I see her pretty often on my route...hell there's two at my closest Walgreens right now.
>>
>>6466510
There's like six of her shelf warming in my Target. Been like that for two months now.

I'm surprised Brit Spider-Man, Jackal, Spider-Bitch and Dazzler didn't shelf-warm. Dazzler doesn't exactly fly off the shelf but she eventually sells.
>>
>>6466510
I dont know what is that but i feel the urge to strap some fireworks to it and watch it explode. Also what's up with the head, looks like it was made for a larger figure.
>>
>>6466703
Jackal and Brit-Spider are clogging the shelves around me, the Space Venom wave didn't really land in my area but I legit saw 10 of her in a Walmart a few towns over.
>>
>>6466703
Dazzler disappeared off the shelves ages ago, then the Walmart near me ordered a fuck ton and now we have a glut of her wave clogging the pegs.
>>
>>6466520
Same here. Supposedly she sat alot of places. I don't know what your are is like in general but mine is so bad that it seems like we only get solid cases of the worst shit - Jyn and Cassian (R1), Kamandi and Cyclotron (DCUC), Blurr and Scourge (TF:TR), Speed Demon and female Beetle and astral Strange (ML), etc - and absolutely nothing else.
>>
>>6466709
I think it's because she's a teenage character and they got the proportions wrong.
>>
>>6466510
>giant head like an Irishman
>face like an alcoholic 40-something
>fucked up robot elbows
Why did anyone want this thing? It's fucking ugly. Did it even come with cool accessories?
>>
>>6467072
you should mention too the unsexy superhero costume she wears... who designed that?
>>
>>6467077
I really couldn't give two shits if the costume of a teenage superhero is sexy or not. It's just a shitty toy.
>>
>>6467077
I kind of like that she wears actual clothes desu.
Most superheroines look like complete sluts which doesn't scream hero to me.
The more practical lady designs are one of the only things I like about nu-Marvel.
>>
>>6466650
Hmm, weird. LA here too and I have never seen her even once. I had to buy her online eventually.

Her head looks bigger in OP pic due to the downward angle it was shot at, I don't think it's that big personally. I'm not a huge fan of the headsculpt but I think it's okay--ML seems to have a lot of problems transitioning more cartoony art styles into their pseudo-realistic look. I mean, it could have gone much, much worse, just look at Gwenpool.
>>
>>6467324
>Hmm, weird. LA here too and I have never seen her even once
You realize LA is over 500 sq miles, right?
>>
>>6467077
The costume is ok since it's meant to be something a kid cobbled together, it does look like shit on toys, though.
>>
>>6467317
Look like sluts how? For wearing skin tight outfits like most male heroes?

For wearing costumes that show alot of leg like plastic man?

Or showing off their chests like Namor?
>>
File: 44b48b16dff25290b7bce93fdf751000.jpg (162KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
44b48b16dff25290b7bce93fdf751000.jpg
162KB, 900x1367px
>>6467324
LA here, I never see good shit. This bitch is still clogging shelf space at the Walgreens in Ktown
>>
>>6467455
You have to hit the Valley for toy shopping. Trendy areas like K-Town aren't gonna have this shit properly stocked, dumdum.
>>
>>6467324
>>6467328
To be fair, I'm talking county. I actually live where the 605 and 210 meet.

>>6467455
Check out the TRU off La Cienega. Used to go there when I had to frequent Beverly Hills and I've gotten lucky few times. Found Ghost Rider and Black Suit Spidey.
>>
>>6467480
I actually got lucky the other day at the Walgreens on Sunset in Hollyweird. Found Tech Suit Spidey
>>
>ITT: Discussion of only one figure and line
>>
File: pinka__22076.1480373328.jpg (95KB, 391x659px) Image search: [Google]
pinka__22076.1480373328.jpg
95KB, 391x659px
>>6467693
I'm surprised because historically, she's one of the first to sell out.
>>
>>6467753
When the fuck did the power rangers get huge tits?
>>
>>6467480
Shit, I don't have a car so going around shopping just isn't practical. Do you know any good toy shops or like collector shit.

I've only seen good record stores in LA
>>
>>6467778
How do you not have a car?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UpLtGEWoY
>>
>>6467778
Who in the fuck lives in LA without a car? That makes zero sense...
But if the Valley is too far you could check out Mega City One on Melrose. They used to be Melrose Music and Comics. You'll be paying a markup on figures since it's a comic shop, but every time I've been there they've had a lot of Marvel Legends and Marvel Select.
>>
File: Spaceteam.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceteam.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>>6467773
From my 5 minutes of searching, looks like In Space ditched the flip head gimmick and gave the girls huge gross knockers...just the weird kinda big...
>>
>>6467773
Looks good to me, anon...
>>
>>6467786
>>6467799
Jeeze, my office is right off the Expo line and I live off the Purple line, transit works for me. Also Uber Pass makes that affordable

I'm thinking of getting a scooter
>>
>>6467773
They just look huge, but actually her head is just really tiny.
>>
>>6467778
In Little Tokyo, there's Anime Jungle.
>>
>>6468175
Public transit in LA is unreasonably slow. It must take you hours to get anywhere.
>>
>>6467549
>To be fair, I'm talking county. I actually live where the 605 and 210 meet.
Shit, even worse. I live quite close to you, and yeah, like I said, I've never once seen Kamala on the pegs.
>>
>>6467077
she's an underage muslim girl

she's not gonna run around in a skintight bodysuit with stripper heels
>>
>>6468087
If you like sagging tits
>>
>>6467773
>huge tits
Is this some sort of bizarre meme I don't get? Her breasts are tiny.
>>
File: pink.jpg (83KB, 545x361px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
83KB, 545x361px
>>6471510
They may not be huge objectively, but if you compare them to the source material, you can see that they've inflated considerably.

Bandai of America has a weird history with this, injecting the male bodies with steroids and giving the females big tiddies (often badly shaped and implant-looking).
>>
File: jqhof847fx17pia4.jpg (165KB, 650x1053px) Image search: [Google]
jqhof847fx17pia4.jpg
165KB, 650x1053px
>>6468872
it's not unreasonably slow, it's unreasonably long distance between any two given points in the city, let alone the county
>>
>>6466510
I wouldn't mind being on her peg. ;D
>>
>>6472110
I don't get it
>>
>>6471671
It is slow. Even going short distances takes a long time because most streets don't have bus lanes and there are way too many fucking stops because Angelenos can't walk more than 1 block.
I had to take the bus for a week when my car was in the shop and it was awful. If my own car isn't an option I ALWAYS use Lyft or Uber now.
>>
>>6472116
it's a fag joke.
>>
>>6467072
It comes with her detatchable clit
>>
>>6467778
Frank and Sons in city of industry

Heck sometimes I'll see P-Bandai stuff pop up there every once in a while.
>>
>>6480034
I keep meaning to go there, but it's an hour away and there's nothing else in the area that interests me. Are there any good restaurants nearby?
>>
>>6472116
He wants Kamala to peg him.
>>
>>6480290
Not too far off is TOKYOLOBBY and the La Puente mall is not too far away with a good court and mall.

There's also a area in the front that sells stuff like Tacos and shrimp
>>
>>6466510
I always see her on the pegs.
>>
>>6467324
>>6467549

Not the guy your replying to but I live like 5 min from LA but drive around outside the area often as well. I see her often enough to think she's not exactly selling out, but she's not shelfwarming either.

>>6467753
I always see this one at TRUs too.
>>
>>6471646
>injecting the male bodies
This is one of the biggest reasons I don't like the Legacy series in general. Not to mention the figures themselves are fucking enormous and barely come with any accessories.
>>
I am bleeding from all the edge in this thread.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>6486056
because waiting for the figuarts is so much better.
>>
>>6486143
Hey man that's just my opinion. When I already have the figuarts I would prefer to continue getting figures I want in the same line but Zeo Gold will probably never get a figuarts so I will have to grudgingly settle for the shitty roidmonkey Legacy figure
>>
Found her about four times in total. Two in Target, one in Walmart and one time at H.E.B. I live around Houston.
>>
>>6471646
They make them look like other superhero toys. Only adult autists who whine about muh show accuracy want figures that look like skinny Japanese stuntmen (I emphasize stuntMEN, because almost all of the older female Rangers, including MMPR Pink, were played by dudes. The skirts are to help hide their junk).
>>
>>6488744

> All Asians look identical

That's racist.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.