[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi toy, /mu/tant here, just passing by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8512.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8512.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
hi toy, /mu/tant here, just passing by
>>
Ah, so I can tell you're a /mu/tant with patrician taste in vintage Transformers. Did you actually collect those as an adult or were they childhood toys?
>>
>>6463000

Damn, I love Sixshot. One of my favorite 'bots. If you don't know too much about the current TF world, might want to look into the 3rd Party thread and see about getting a 3P Sixshot.
>>
File: elis house.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
elis house.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
do you have more toys or physical music in your house?
>>
File: IMG_8513.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8513.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6463015

teenage years, I was 14 when mom bought me my first transformers blitzwing, for the longest time I did not know it's called blitzwing >pic related
>>
>>6463023
physical music
>>
>>6463041
are you in the /notmu/ facebook group
>>
>>6463020
Yeah I'm kind of out of it. My local Walmart does not really have to show for. Its been awhile I've gone to toys r us as well. I lurk around here to catch up
>>
>>6463040
You must be kinda old now
>>
>>6463048
suppose 44s kinda old
>>
File: IronHideConsider.jpg (543KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IronHideConsider.jpg
543KB, 800x600px
>>6463047

Yeah, Walmart's are pretty trash for trying to find most stuff, at least in my experiences. I pretty much only buy shit online.

That said, nows a good time to get back into Transformers. The current line-Titans Return-Has a lot of solid figures in the Deluxe and Legends size catagories, and the 3rd Party market (unofficially made, but usually high quality, though frequently carrying high prices) is currently booming.
>>
>>6463040
>>6463050
Oh my, you even have Takara stuff? You lucky bastard, those are ludicrously expensive nowadays. You might literally have 5 digits worth of TFs amongst all that stuff, hold onto it buddy.
>>
>>6463055
Awhile back when we were remodeling our basement, I literally cried when I found my toys crammed in the box. My wife folded the tabs so they can fit in.. I'm like
>>
>>6463053
Yeah I've seen them at stores and online. I'd love to have the insecticons set, muh nostalgia
>>
File: Titans Return Sixshot.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Return Sixshot.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>6463020
>>6463047
There's also a new official Sixshot too, and he's basically a transliteration of the original toy but blessed with tons of articulation and poseability. He might still be in stores, would totally recommend it.
>>
File: IMG_8514.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8514.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
TF Pretenders TOPKEK what were they thinking. Still remember getting it at a Kmart. Sadly that store is no more.
>>
>>6463076
Kek, funny thing, I just bought an assorted set of Pretender shells yesterday, pic related. Truly one of the most bizarre sublines around, although there's a very interesting aesthetic to them nonetheless.

Do you have Bludgeon? He's simultaneously one of the rarest and one of the coolest around.
>>
File: MegatronSmiles.jpg (13KB, 128x132px) Image search: [Google]
MegatronSmiles.jpg
13KB, 128x132px
>>6463099
>we must disguise ourselves as humans!
>I shall be a skullface samurai in bright fucking orange armor
>yes, this disguise shall blend perfectly in 80's society!
>>
>>6463000
Fellow /mu/tant here, how shit is your taste in music?

I collect vinyl and toys, ge ton my shit level desu

Also sorry for your world cup los /mu/.
>losing to hentai
>>
>>6463076
I'm still annoyed they brought them back and wasted a perfectly good opportunity to make them better.

I would have made it like this:

-Pretender shell is Legends size with standard articulation
-Titans Master attaches to the back similar to how you store them in Fangry or Repugnus TM vehicle
-Remove TM and attach it to deluxe that's an improved version of the inner robot with a better transformation and vehicle mode, while the shell turns into a weapon.
>>
>>6463956
I just assumed those were disguises based off stuff they encountered from other planets or something.
>>
>>6463099
The Pretender Starscream is weird - I've seen tons of shells where he has this weird complexion because it seems like they left out the color red in the painting process and the underlying plastic colour bleeds through the pale yellow, but I've also seen several where he sports a proper fleshtone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.