[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tfg/ Transformers General "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 90

File: test.jpg (114KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
114KB, 960x720px
Old thread >>6459745

January 2018 release
• Takara LG-60 Overlord
• Takara LG-58 Clone set (Unknown if it is Autobot or Decepticon)
• Takara LG-59 Blitzwing

February 2018 release
• Takara MP-40 Target Master Hot Rodimus

TARGET MASTER HOT RODIUMUS!?

Fuck you takara it better really be rodimus prime 2.0 or I'll be smashing up my mp hotrod on your door step
>>
Wow, biased much takarafag? Hasbro do exist you know.
>>
File: same factories.jpg (116KB, 478x535px) Image search: [Google]
same factories.jpg
116KB, 478x535px
>>6461387
>biased much takarafag
>I'm visibly angry takara are releasing another mp hotrod

Wake me up when hasbro make their own mp hotrod that doesn't have exploding knees that MUH GLORIOUS takara thought was a great design?
>>
>>6461390
Why would you want a hasbro release? The modern mp hot rods knees are fine.
>>
Old one is not autosaging yet but I'll take this one for the sole fact that the OP is actually sort of complete this time around.
>>
>Takara LG-60 Overlord

No sweetie
It is Over road
Clearly it will not be Overlord
>>
File: simpsons new hat.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons new hat.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
>>6461394
Maybe they'd bring me an ALL NEW mold rather than a rehash

>but its got a new gun
Pfft
>we don't know what it is yet
price is a big indicator of what it is.

I just want a rodimus prime, a mp one not the retail bs they're pumping out for potp

>>6461395
...what did I miss so next time I make it I can ensure its complete?

I hope its not hasbro release dates, they never announce dates for anything and sometimes comes out before its advertised, plus last time I used to try to get the dates I was corrected anyway, only posted the new takara stuff because its big news

>>6461396
(you) made me laugh, cheers
>>
>>6461401
>price is a big indicator of what it is.
Is it more than the average car bot? maybe it's higher because of the targetmaster.
>>
>>6461401
>...what did I miss so next time I make it I can ensure its complete?
/tfg/ on the title and I do think we should start having the top news on the starting post from now on.
>>
File: prototype mp36T.jpg (135KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
prototype mp36T.jpg
135KB, 720x960px
>>6461403
Exactly.

Thus its just mp hotrod with a target master, what I would rather is an all NEW mp rodimus prime, although what we could of had would of been better

>mp36 redeco'd in silver chrome red inner legs with mekki plated accessories
>mp dinobot
>another diaclone homage

Its kinda insulting but I DO understand the need for mold reuse, but we also got mp shockwave that needs to be shackwave'd.

Thus my anger because mp hotrod despite proportions is fine, a new one with just a target master, maybe a toy accurate deco, still feels like an insult unless they pull some sort of bs off I can't see coming
>>
>>6461405
But I do have /tfg/ in the name?

>/tfg/ Transformers General "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" edition

Was I meant to have the /tfg/ part in the main text box or should I make that my name in the name bar (because last time someone did that it wouldn't show up in the search box)?

Just asking for feedback, I had the stuff templated and slimmed down (removed release dates but I do tend to have something news worthy in my op's) but lost it when I had to fix my browser
>>
File: mb EX laserbeak.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mb EX laserbeak.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>
>>6461406
Works for me since I missed the original release.
>>
Lets do some brainstorming for mp40's deco.

I predict it SHOULD have a toy accurate demo, artfire fans might like the sticker tampos.

What else could he be?
>>
File: whatimus.png (129KB, 385x179px) Image search: [Google]
whatimus.png
129KB, 385x179px
>>6461427
How?

Even before ebay got flooded by bootlegs you could of had him for a reasonable price and with a keen eye and some prep you can STILL get him?
>>
>>6461432
I missed him, end of.
>>
>>6461407
You misread me, I was saying your OP is a good example of the standard we should keep on having.
>>
>>6461415
Christ, you'd have to be a squinty gook to think that looks like anything.
>>
File: P1190527.jpg (4MB, 4000x2672px) Image search: [Google]
P1190527.jpg
4MB, 4000x2672px
Post most recent look + how much you paid for it.

Pic related, got TM Quickmix and Spychanger RiD Prime for 10 euros and four Pretender shells for 20 euros (about 35 USD in total). Happy af about how cheap that Bludgeon was, can't wait to start obsessively scouting for all the remaining pieces throughout the remainder of the summer.
>>
>>6461435
Oh, so the other guy was just "pulling my leg" as we say here down under?

Well I've always liked the other generals and try to mimic those, its just a shame how things go, used to make them all the time but now only when big news comes up because people would scream I'm biased (used to include dates for releases as I was telling the other guy but yeah).

I'll make them when I can but its up to whoever gets their first to make the next general as "complete" as we should.
>>
File: kek autismo.jpg (104KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kek autismo.jpg
104KB, 720x960px
>>6461440
>squinty gook
>japanese exclusive
>picture was from chinese facebook group

kek got it in one!
>>
>>6461445
If it gets to be me then I'll try my best to make one as informative as yours too. We should keep something on that OP.
>>
Transformers 5 was originally going to be Beast Wars. Sad we never go that. What do you think about the december 2018 release of Transformers Universe:Bumblebee directed by Travis Knight?
Transformers Friday?
>>
>>6461444
>Post most recent look
*most recent loot, what a retarded waste of trips.
>>
>>6461447
It still sucks we can't have complete release data like the nendoroid/figma generals, they look professional and means you don't need to scour websites or "sightings" forum threads and such.

I guess for now we can just copy and paste what we have here, could add the mpm releases and tlk stuff (well, takara's end) and mention what countries have sightings of what has come?

Australia has apparently JUST got TR octone and blitzwing, bit slow on the draw considering this announcement
>>
File: primal excited.png (272KB, 916x697px) Image search: [Google]
primal excited.png
272KB, 916x697px
>>6461444
I think my mp38 primal has arrived as well as my cybertron primus, before that my tlk slug and legends god bomber came, I just need a ginrai and I'll have another combiner prime thingie
>>
>>6461381
>Takara MP-40 Target Master Hot Rodimus
Well shit. I'll probably buy this because MP-28 Hot Rod was awesome as fuck, and I always regretted he didn't have a Targetmaster, especially after Artfire came out and Nightstick was so fucking perfect.

Plus my Hot Rod rolls like shit in car mode, so maybe it's something they'll sort out better for this version. I wonder if they'll make any other tweaks to the mold. Were there any major complaints? I wonder if he'll come with all the same accessories again, or if he'll get a price hike like all the recent MPs. I feel like the shins should have had a spot of diecast to keep it from being so top-heavy, but other than that, Roddy was stellar. He was so awesome that I ended up buying Ultra Magnus just to go with him. Which I guess might be why they're planning to re-release Mags again in January.
>>
>>6461381
>it better really be rodimus prime 2.0
Well seeing as how it's called "Hot Rodimus" and not "Rodimus Prime" I'd say the writing is on the wall.
>>
>>6461406
>another diaclone homage
This, they're really slacking on those lately.
>>
>>6461468
The next one could be either of Sunstreakers variants (red or police) or Sideswipes black one.

I hope if they do a Sunstreaker, they give it a better head.
>>
>>6461431
I never thought for a second he might have a different deco, but that would actually be pretty awesome. I mean, I was going to buy it anyway because I love targetmasters, but if the figure looks that drastically different, It'll be even more worth it. I still prefer the burgundy/pink color on cartoon Hot Rod (red is so fucking boring), but I'd love to have multiple flavors of Roddy.

I feel like he might not come with any accessories besides his Targetmaster though. Seems like something Takara would pull.
>>
>>6461465
The hotrodimus mold has clearance issues, it can be done but much like mpm04 its finicky at best.

I doubt he'll come with all of his previous accessories, I think the fishing line and buzzsaw need to go

>>6461468
Agreed 100%, but other than another sideswipe as "deepcover" who else, a blue convoy, sunstreaker variants, or a green grapple?

>>6461470
>better head
I...doubt this will happen, I'm sorry, if anything a red redeco might be retconned into a girl like roadrage was

>>6461471
This is takara, they NEED to make it worthy enough to buy another version and a simply gun addition/swap isn't enough.

But yes most likely some of his accessories will be culled, the focus on the mold is the figure itself afterall, wonder if they'll pull something out of left field like a mini daniel figure just to legitimize having 2 hotrods
>>
>>6461471
Giving TM Hot rod the bright pink from the movie seems kind of innapropriate, the toy colours would make sense and be different enough from the last version. Somebody should do a mock up to see how it'd look.
>>
>>6461465
Some people complained about issues with the chrome on the piping coming off, the chrome on mine is fine but it'd be nice if they did something about it for the folks who did have the problem
>>
>>6461470
>I hope if they do a Sunstreaker, they give it a better head.
This. I'm passing on Sunstreaker for the head, along with a number of reasons. I'll probably pass on a red one, but the police one, I'll be all over, especially if they make it a Decepticon, then it can be Clampdown's brother turned bad.
>>
I can't find a third party big red gun for Generations Metroplex or a loose big red gun. Is that part impossible to buy by itself?
>>
>>6461471

I'd like another hot pink.magenta Hot Rod. Been craving one for a while now.
>>
>>6461482
The only one I know of comes with hands and feet iirc, but the name escapes me.
>>
File: test.jpg (74KB, 468x660px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
74KB, 468x660px
>convoy
>not ultra magnus
>not something witty like slurpeemus prime or bento prime or something 7-11 japan is known for
>stickers for either magnus or 7-11 deco

FUCKING 7-11 REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_1959.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1959.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6461381
A few days ago I spray painted Voyager Grimlock silver, so today I decided to add black paint, how'd I do?
>>
File: IMG_1960.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1960.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6461497
Sorry for the sideways picture
>>
File: 1462593298092.png (384KB, 501x622px) Image search: [Google]
1462593298092.png
384KB, 501x622px
>>6461381
What at waste of the MP 40 slot.
>Rodimus Prime 2.0
>toon accurate prime
>any of the reaming season 1 cast
>>
>>6461497
It looks like you spray painted it silver.

Not sure what you're going for with it, really, to be honest. Is he all silver in the movie? I couldn't keep watching AOE, so, I'm unfamiliar with Grimlock in it. I think this ends up looking a little bland, desu.
>>
>>6461497
>>6461500
Hrm, well he looks edgy, happy to look at him but to own him I'd be apprehensive, how exactly did you add the black, brushed it on, or did you use a paint wash?

Still better than the effect they used with leader tlk optimus
>>
>>6461501
>Rodimus Prime
Inferior to Roddy in every way.
>toon accurate Prime
Disgusting.
>Any of the remaining season 1 cast
Boring.

Although maybe I'm just saying this because I love turbo-revvin' young punks and Targetmasters so much.
>>
>>6461477
>The hotrodimus mold has clearance issues
Absolutely not. Unless you're talking about MP-09.
>>
File: e498q4.png (1MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
e498q4.png
1MB, 1000x563px
How the fuck do you silver up rims
>>
>>6461450
>Transformers 5 was originally going to be Beast Wars
What? Where did you hear that?
>>
>>6461509
Dunno don't own him.

Mine can have clearance but I need to get his head and collar in *just* the right spot and most of the time I get too pissed off to keep trying

>>6461510
>too big a brush
>didn't mask the wheel properly
>retard
>child

Pick your poison, easily fixed if its acrylic
>>
>love Headmasters and Targetmasters
>largely ignored by the toylines for decades
>TR brings back Headmasters with a vengeance
>MP Artfire and Roddy usher in a new wave of high-end Targetmasters
MP Headmasters when? My body is ready.

>>6461509
It has ground clearance issues in car mode. It varies from figure to figure. It's hard as fuck to get it to roll sometimes. On mine, the orange dickey that hangs underneath the front axle just will not stay tabbed up into the undercarriage. I tried shaving it down a bit, but it always pops back out.
>>
>>6461520

if we can get a Jazz, Stepper is an immediate repaint.
>>
>>6461515
It was a waterproof paint pen. How can I avoid the noose next time.
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6461503
It did look like pic related before the black, which was way too clean.
He's a silver/gunmetal that's rusted. I tried some brown paint of all shades to get a rusted look but I just didn't like it.
>>
>>6461520
Fuck yeah mp target masters!

Gotta get me artfire, waiting for another "dodgy" one to pop up, passed up one from mandarake because he had a big ass paint scuff for 8000yen

>>6461526
This could take awhile
>>
>>6461526
I will buy Stepper in a heartbeat if it happens. As much as I like Jazz, I'm wondering if I should just skip him in favor of Stepper. I'm trying to cut back on the shameless re-purchasing of repaints by planning ahead, lately, but it's hard to guess which versions of which mold will actually turn out to be your favorites in hand. For example, when the Datsun mold came out, I had zero intention of buying the repaints, but eventually I did. I had no interest in Smokescreen at all, but he became my favorite version of that mold.
>>
File: IMG_1955.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6461504
I sponged on black paint and then kept rubbing till it was back to looking silver but with a dark, worn look to it.

I also decided to try a silver touch up on 2007 Bumble bee to see how it looks
>>
>>6461528
>water proof pen
O...kay, I'll break it down like my experience with gundam markers, exactly.

>Drain that shit into a container and apply that fucker with a brush, if the cunt cant be diluted then do so, only pump out that bitch as much as you need and let the dickhead of a brush do the rest.

Don't use the pen straight onto the part in question if you can, I repainted my tr voyager optimus's rims and he turned out fine, but when I tried to use the straight gundam marker on the smokestacks on my tlk voyager prime oh boy was I cursing up a storm, if it didn't run everywhere it came out goopy, even if your brush work is bad a little on the brush is better than throwing the literal bucket onto the canvas
>>
>>6461533
Now this I like.

I do like the sponge effect you'd done, to the silver grimlock its the better feature, but does need some more breakup at least to me.

For the bee...why not a *tiny* bit of black sponging, just a *tiny* bit, the metal sections are fine, otherwise leave him as is, looks great
>>
>>6461515
>Mine can have clearance but I need to get his head and collar in *just* the right spot and most of the time I get too pissed off to keep trying
>>6461520
>It has ground clearance issues in car mode. It varies from figure to figure
Sorry dudes but that's just you not being of transforming him right. It doesn't vary from figure to figure at all.
>>
>>6461539
Black sponge what part of him?
>>
>>6461542
Yellow sections.

...admittedly this would work better with the older camaro mold
>>
File: triggeredhappy.jpg (383KB, 1250x1302px) Image search: [Google]
triggeredhappy.jpg
383KB, 1250x1302px
>>6461541
Just because yours is "perfect" doesn't mean they all are.

Did you just assume our transformers?
>>
>>6461381
>Blitzwing costs as much as Octane and Broadside, indicating an extra accessory of some sort

In a perfect world, he'd come with his military strategist.

We'll probably wind up with a shitty forced Animated homage that nobody wants.
>>
Today I learned not to send a Transformer back to Hasbro if it's missing parts. They'll just give you a different toy.

>Send in TLK Optimus
>Get back TLK Grimlock
If they didn't have spare parts they should've said it.
>>
>>6461547
Would be nice if its another headmaster who just so happens to have a face of one of his animated counterparts or 2.

>>6461548
I'm guessing hasbro didn't have any more prime's since he was the better seller and thought "any old wave 1 voyager will do".

Contact them and demand a refund, go to social media and explain the situation, go to the all spark and make those tran-I mean very nice people help voice your discontent!

Don't accept hasbro shit
>>
>>6461541
>that's just you not being of transforming him right
I have two versions of the figure. One I bought, and one was a duplicate gift I just decided to keep in box for a rainy day. The one I bought would not fucking roll, so I gave in and opened the second one just for shits, and I can finagle it to roll pretty well 9 times out of 10.

The one I bought for myself was from the initial release. The one I got as a gift was almost a year later, so I don't know if that makes a difference. Neither of mine have the chrome flaking issue that people talk about, so I guess that means that doesn't exist either.
>>
>>6461548
They won't find spare parts, fix your toy and send it back to you, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>Rodimus prime 2.0

This makes sense. MP09 was hot garbage and outdated regardless.

>Hot rod with accessories

This makes no sense. He just fucking came out.
>>
>>6461548
At least you got something of the same size class. Last time I did an exchange, I sent back a Voyager and received a Fast Action Battler.
>>
>>6461555
>He just fucking came out

Anon, MP-28 was released February of last year.
>>
>>6461556
Jusus. At least I bought retail and not Ebay prices.
>>
File: 1494090809168.jpg (81KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494090809168.jpg
81KB, 480x454px
>>6461559
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 538x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 538x433px
>>6461512
There was some Primal concept art.
>>
File: IMG_1962.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6461544
I've black washed Battle Damage Jazz and Bumble Bee, but there not much detail in the old camero Bee
>>
File: late night preorders.jpg (34KB, 526x563px) Image search: [Google]
late night preorders.jpg
34KB, 526x563px
>>6461568
Unless I find out how to paint match mine I'm having double the autismo!
>>
>>6461577
What if the reissue paint flakes as well?
>>
>>6461576
That works nicely on jazz, minimal is best.

Well I just thought since that old bee is a bit of a beater maybe something to show his beat up nature, maybe around the wheels with more near the back or something?

Hell if we want to go all out a bit of random dry brushings of silver across the bonnet with some black or brown sponging, could work
>>
>>6461534
I used a pen because I was promised it'd be easy, how fucked would I be using a brush.
>>
File: murdermus prime and his new toy.jpg (104KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
murdermus prime and his new toy.jpg
104KB, 720x960px
>>6461578
Mine never flaked, I tried to commit suicide with the wrong gun
>>
>>6461560
"best" part was when I contacted them about the price issue and not wanting to send back the error toy because I shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes, they sent me an additional figure of presumed "equal value"

They sent me back Legend Class Onslaught.
>>
File: just.jpg (38KB, 519x497px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
38KB, 519x497px
>>6461381
>Takara LG-58 Clone >>6461526
set
>Unknown if it is Autobot or Decepticon
Maybe it's all 4 of them in one set? Either way, Takara will save us.
>>
>>6461568
>Still not silver, or a Marvel comic repaint
And my wallet breathes a sigh of relief.
>>
File: 1500564530-20170720-081856.jpg (182KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500564530-20170720-081856.jpg
182KB, 1600x900px
>>6461594
Oops, apparently I clicked the Stepper post by accident while typing.
I do hope we'll get Stepper in Potp though.
>>
>>6461580
I honestly think you'll be fine, at the very least with a brush you'll have better control over something that's still constantly pouring.

Just blob a bit out of the pen into a cup, tiny a tiny bit, dip the brush in, roll it gentle across a clean surface on the cup and you'll do better than the straight up pen, as for what brush to use it needs to be small.

Mine's look like someone chewed on it buit it did the trick, dunno what size it is...uh 1550...fuck google ain't helping but its a small tip.

But tell ya what, you can also just "fix" the mistake, any idea what ink/paint type is in that pen, just need to find something to wipe it off, I'm guessing you didn't topcoat it or anything, try rubbing alcohol first, any PLASTIC SAFE paint thinners in reach, and if in doubt soak JUST the wheel in bleach, strips paint off well but it seems to affect metal pins, makes them go all chalky.

If the wheel pinned in or clipped on?
>>
File: IMG_1963.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6461579
I should definitely do some silver dry brushing to it, it's got a few random dark fades on some panels, but I might do some behind the wheels
>>
>>6461594
It says clone bot (as opposed to clone-trons) so those are the autobot versions.
>>
File: test.jpg (101KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
101KB, 960x720px
>>6461594
It says clone BOT set, autobots maybe?

The price would suggest a 2 pack unless they discounted them
>>
>>6461606
Sounds (and looks, so far) nifty anon
>>
>>6461609
>>6461610
If only they made cassette-bot sets eyyyyy?
>>
>>6461598

we might.

even though i'm happy to have gotten the United Artfire and Stepper at TFCon, i'll be a bit disappointed if they make new ones of the two from the new POTP releases.

I bought a BotCon Battletrap there and now we got that new Scout version for POTP.

also should i sell my Battletrap now while i still have a chance?
>>
>Anon doesn't know the Japanese Transformers shows were going to be imported to America back in the late eighties as Transformers Takara.
>>
>>6461399

Anyone know if these DVD's are any good?
>>
>>6461617
Wait and see. We don't know about the quality of the new battletrap figures.
>>
File: 20170730_233947.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_233947.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone know who this gun belongs to?
>>
>>6461628
prime arcee
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6461613
Thanks, though it'll have to wait until I get actual good paint. I've only been using £1 paint so far and it isn't very consistent
>>
>>6461628
Arcee rid prime
>>
>>6461621

I doubt i'll make back that $60 i spent on him.
>>
File: 1464455285443.png (317KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
1464455285443.png
317KB, 600x447px
>>6461620
Eh its ok, show wise headmasters is very slow and you kinda feel sorry for arcee who's delegated to sectary position, super god master force...with a name like that its gonna be batshit insane with lots of "god" talk.

Then there is victory, the best out of the 3, action packed, charming in a way, and star saber is pretty much optimus prime with with an adopted child, fortress is the relunctant leader sterotype and ginrai is once rebel now leader material.

Sub wise its ok, the translators notes were annoying but necessary for some people (such as why the decepticons used their middle fingers although its not that necessary), don't bother with the included dubs, they're there deliberately for comedic purposes
>>
>>6461609
>>6461610
Oh lol, I just read OP without checking the pic. Anyway, I'm still hyped.

>>6461617
They seem to be low on material this time judging by all the case fillers, so yeah they could throw in a Stepper repaint.
>>
>>6461500
It looks pretty nice man, a bit heavy on the legs but that's fixable.
>>
Shit, now that we're getting a TM Ultra Magnus it makes me realize how well the TR Voyager Prime could work if remolded. Yeah it was obviously going to be Octane, and it would sort of lean more Prime than G1, but it could have potential. He's already got the shoulder towers, just remold the torso piece you flip down.
>>
>>6461604
Don't you have to start thinking about thinners and having tedious amounts of coats when painting with a brush, though?
>>
>>6461646
The leader class from cw is the best representation outside of alt universe and mp releases.

Only way for UM to work from that is a repaint into the g2 ultra magnus repaint of laser prime which is just another white prime variant
>>
>>6461650
True. I do have a CW Magnus and love him dearly, it's more just one of those "of the moment" kind of thoughts.
>>
>>6461649
Depends on the job and the paint you use, for rims I personally just wet my brush in paint (after dipping my brush in thinner to moisten it) and just slop it on, up close a seasoned painted would find flaws but in most people's eyes its fine.

Kinda the effect when talking about resolutions when gaming, 720p to 1080p some people can't even notice, myself included.

If worse comes to worse it can be removed, as mentioned if the wheel is a clip on just dunk it in bleach and start again, as long as your paint brush isn't dripping wet from paint it should be fine just make sure there is no slop.

I build basic gunpla and on small bits like that using metallic paints it works out, its larger sections with other colors is when problems arise, like painting the runway strip on tr broadside in mattblack, fucked that up using what I just said, but silver on my voyager primes worked out fine

>>6461656
Coulda been a funpub exclusive you know?
>>
>>6461659
How do you not get any paint on the tire?
>>
>>6461669
Cover it in painters tape
>>
>>6461656
I had briefly considered they could have made it into Rodimus prime, but then PotP was announced
but part of me really wishes at least ONE use of the mold would have really made the jet mode look good, and let the truck mode be weak
>>
>>6461576
I really hope we get a 2.0 of beater bee for the next movies line.
>>
>>6461669
There's >>6461672

In my case I used acrylic paint and I had a jar of acrylic thinner on hand, a cotton bud wet with it and I was able to clean most of it, if not a toothpick.

The less paint on the brush the less chance of a royal fuck up, reliance on the pen is asking for trouble because the paint is constantly running
>>
>Deathsaurus
>Snapdragon
>Flywheels.
>Black Zarak
>Landcross.

Will Hasbro deliver on the rest of this list?
>>
>>6461640
Thanks, I'll give it a bit of a wipe
>>
>>6461681
Is that all stuff that takara's gonna be releasing?
>>
>>6461674
Why do they have to push the new line Cameros so much? The old ones in TF1 and TF4 were so Mach better
>>
File: IMG_1965.jpg (243KB, 1024x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
243KB, 1024x1418px
Anymore news on this guy?
>>
>>6461699
ask the 3p thread
>>
>>6461699
Try the 3p general.
>>
>>6461552
I work for an online retailer, we received DOZENS of "defective" HR that couldn't roll from unhappy buyers and guess what? We managed to transform every single one right and they all rolled fine. And no, they're no such thing as a "chrome flaking issue" with this figure. Idiots scratching their chrome because they can't transform a Transformers right isn't a QC issue.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 768x432px
>>6461681
>Landcross.
Maybe.
>>
>>6461706
So how do I transform it correctly? I've read tons of descriptions and watched videos of people with properly-tabbing Hot Rods that think they've found the thing that the rest of us aren't doing, but it's always something stupid like tabbing in the legs right or making sure the head is pushed up far enough. The collar on mine just will not tab up into the hole. I can push it flat, and then it juts back out a fraction of a millimeter, just enough so that it scrapes.

Also there were some reports of the chrome being flaked right out of the box. Could be lies, and I know that neither of mine have flaking issues, but this is the internet, and with no proof, one guy's claim holds just as much water as someone else's.
>>
>>6461635
>>6461633

Thanks. I'm using it for classics Warpath, it's a perfect fit.
>>
>>6461724
Oh nice I should try that.
>>
>>6461705
>>6461704
What's the difference between 3rd party and this general?
>>
>>6461731
They talk about the third party, unofficial toys that trigger the loyalists in this thread so very deeply.
>>
>>6461737
Ahh, fair enough, thanks anyway
>>
File: prime scaling.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
prime scaling.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>6461731
One focuses on products made by the official makers and thus brand of transformers, hasbro (america/rest of asia) and takara (japan).

3p are unauthorized products that happen to be based on the designs of the above, the figure you posted while a better likeness than the only official representation in toy form is a 3p product.

Sometimes 3p makes better stuff than the real deal (deal to retail limitations), or improves it, take pic related the middle one is the real deal
>>
>>6461731
More/less autism and less/more money.
>>
Anyone here order tlk leader megatron from a japanese seller?

Just...checking something, I bought a hasbro grimlock (floppy feet) and hasbro slash (floppy EVERYTHING) but my takara slug is perfect.

I'm more curious on the silver paint splash, local copies of leader megatron have been downright shit
>>
>>6461731
They still get triggered as fuck when you infer that any G1 design based on the cartoon isn't somehow inherently infallible, so in my opinion, there's no practical difference at all.
>>
>>6461415
Is that that pink bumblebee but transformed to look like a pterodactyl or something?
>>
>>6461751
It is that pink bumblebee in fan mode.

Into...laserbeak.

Get it, bay-verse laserbeak turns into pink bee, someone turned (or tried too) into laserbeak?
>>
so the TFCC is now opening their sales to non-club members, which would be great....except that it doesn't allow for Paypal as payment.

I'm curious if anyone would want to middle man me?
>>
>>6461672
In a circle? How?
>>
>>6461756
no credit card or don't trust?
>>
>>6461689
Because GM pumping a few million into each movie.
>>
>>6461717
The problem with the orange collar happens on mine, too. It won't tab flush, but it still rolls. I think the real issue is just how tightly the wheels are pinned. If there's too much play in the wheel, the body sags down and everything drags before it can roll. If you get a version that's pinned tighter, you can get it to roll without being as careful during transformation, but if your wheels have a ton of slack in the pin, you may have a hard time, or never be able to get it to roll. That's the risk of making a car mode with like a millimeter of ground clearance by design.
>>
>>6461758
Cut it up into bits and go around the wheel.

If you must mask just focus on the inside of the tire, your hands can't be so bad it'd fly off to the outside of the tire
>>
File: RC.jpg (331KB, 1000x1306px) Image search: [Google]
RC.jpg
331KB, 1000x1306px
Where is this from?
>>
>>6461767
>>6461633
>>
>>6461756
>Pete is charging more for unassembled custom class figures than ebay sellers are

really makes me think
>>
>>6461767
learn to use tfwiki
>>
File: 15017776253.jpg (917KB, 1000x1306px) Image search: [Google]
15017776253.jpg
917KB, 1000x1306px
>>6461767
Its shop, theres a pink Prime Arcee but it was the first edition version and came with "Taxi Bee" in a NYCC set.
>>
>>6461764

>>6461510
>>
>>6461759

No credit card.

Paypal is my go to payment source, easier for me.
>>
>>6461775
Not him but how would going to the tf wiki help work out what it is, better off knowing keywords than having a random image especially if its a shop like >>6461779 pointed out.

Also I tried via google image search, "flower", go figure
>>
>>6461780
It never hit the outside of the tire, only the inside.

Mask that and he should be fine, I still say don't use too much/straight from the pen
>>
File: smith.png (1MB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
smith.png
1MB, 1000x900px
>you will never have your own ridable robo-rat and use it as bike
kill
>>
File: IMG_20170729_103942-01.jpg (713KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_103942-01.jpg
713KB, 1200x1500px
>>6461444
Got Banzaitron in the bst for 20. Best decision I've made in a long time.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>6461783
Well I can't specifically help with the tfcc payment but I assume you least have a bank card and a regular debit card right?

Why not ask your bank if they have a mastercard/visa debit card?

I have a mastercard one, basically a regular debit card, but I can use it internationally and for online purchases, I stick to paypal EXCEPT when its a must have and they lack said options, mine is free with my bank
>>
>>6461789

who is that steampunk chap?
>>
>>6461742
>fix the proportions
>upscale it
>downscale it
>never ever release it at the base scale which is what 90% of the MP collectors are after
KO makers a shit
>>
>>6461791

I have a debit card actually.
>>
>>6461794
As I suspected.

Try heading into your nearest branch and just ask if such an option exist, it could be useful, or if you wish to play it safe ie you go bananas online and blow your wallet out then stick with your current card, I often have mine as a backup as well if anything happens to paypal
>>
>>6461575
You're not good with thinking, huh?
>>
>>6461792
Steam Smith from newest Ben-10 toy line.
i dont watch ben-10 but this is a nice looking figure.
>>
>>6461793
ikr like that recent upscaled voyager megatron, though it looks like he's more to scale with the weijang prime.

I honestly think they do it because they simply can and trying to force things into scale is something that could take more time and effort than just blowing them up
>>
File: 2d213d.jpg (200KB, 1000x579px) Image search: [Google]
2d213d.jpg
200KB, 1000x579px
>>6461788
How's this? Still using the pen 'cause I don't have any brushes or thinner on stand-by. Just gotta some how clean up that one attempt that proved this is probably not a consistent method.
>>
>>6461798

I'm not able to go into town today. i live in the country side.
>>
>>6461806
I can see imperfections.

But he'd sit on my shelf proudly, good work anon, now you just need to find out what the ink is exactly.

I have a low tech idea to help remove some of it, got any toothpicks?

Start rubbing, wood works as it blunts making it safer on the plastic, use it as its sharpest between the tire cracks, if the paint is weak the toothpick could help, another I just thought of is bleach...

Cotton bud, get it moist but not soaked (rub it against something so its just damp) and with a decent amount of rubbing it might help
>>
>>6461811
Didn't have to be today but whenever you feel like, could even try sending an email or a phonecall if it saves you hassle, don';t wanna waste your time if your bank doesn't offer it (or charges a fee to have it, mine is 100% fee free even for withdrawals but dunno about other card companies)

Don't mind me anon I thought you're in a suburban area or something
>>
>>6461706
>And no, they're no such thing as a "chrome flaking issue" with this figure. Idiots scratching their chrome because they can't transform a Transformers right isn't a QC issue.
I knew about the issue and handled my Hot Rod with the utmost care NOT to touch the chrome. A bunch still disappeared from the back of one of the pipes within a week. It absolutely IS an issue, at least with the earlier runs.
>>
>>6461790
The treads are melting his thighs. Surprise!
>>
>>6461681
Stay tuned.
>>
Any recent coupons for TRU? They have Trypticon but I don't feel like spending 150+ tax for him.
>>
>>6461852
This will forever be a point of contention on /toy/. People who experience QC issues will complain about it, and people who don't will insist the issues don't exist and that it's the fault of the owner.

I'm ashamed to admit I've been on the other side of the equation a few times. I often accuse people of being hamhanders when they can't transform something right, or when they break something, mostly because it didn't happen to me, so I assumed the problem was theirs. My Hot Rod's chrome is fine after many months of fiddling, but he won't roll worth a shit no matter what I do. I've watched youtube videos of autists pointing at things and saying to "make sure this is lined up right", but the clearance just isn't there on my figure.
>>
>>6461863
There's a BOGO 40% off sale on Transformers, and there's a $10 off $75 coupon on the front of the in-mail catalog. I don't think you can combine the deals, though.
>>
>>6461869
Wow. Now if only my TRU actually stocked anything.
>>
>>6461854
Its an uncommon issue, I have Banzitron, Bludgeon and GDO Megs, all 3 are fine and I live on a desertic hot area.
>>
>>6461867
This, I guess. People complain about rubber wheels cracking, and I've seen plenty of pics of MP-10s with wheels that are coming apart, but mine are fine. Hell, the rubber wheels on my MP-01 are still fine after 10+ years.
>>
>>
>>6461869
Shit, mine only has one Trypticon.
>>
>>6461885
I use a rubber conditioner on any toys I have with rubber components just in case.
>>
>>6461888
Wtf, are his feet melting? really don't need him oversized, unless they include a Thunderwing hed.

>>6461885
It depends a lot on your regional weather.
>>
>>6461897
>It depends a lot on your regional weather.
Makes sense. I life in New England where the winters are wet and the Summers are humid. My rubber is fine, but on the flip side, exposed metals on a toy get rekt pretty bad.
>>
File: 09050020.jpg (946KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
09050020.jpg
946KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck yeah, got it cleaned up and looking averagely alright. Thanks Anons.
>>
>>6461867
This will forever be a point of contention on /toy/. People not understanding that 10 or 20 people having the same issue on a toy that has 50,000 copies isn't a widespread issue.

Don't get me wrong, they DO happen. MP-36 and his clearance, MP-09 and its non tabbing gun and paint scratching trailer, Generations Wreckgar and its shitty handles... but what's usually considered widespread QC issues here? 95% bullshit.
>>
>>6461381
>MP-40 Target Master Hot Rodimus
Maybe it's just a LG45 that's de-headmastered
>>
File: 1445722183259[1].jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259[1].jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>hasbro releases clones in a bunch of convoluted boxset exclusives with repaints no one wants
>takara just releases them flat out in two packs based on faction the same way they got released in G1

HOW DO THEY KEEP WINNING? IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>6461936
It's the MP with either a new Firebolt, or he's packed with the Firebolt Hasbro made a few years back (I remember people posting he was compatible, and could be attached to the hood of MP Hot Rod).
>>
>>6461934
>he thinks only 10 or 20 people have the issue
Wanna back that up for me? Pretty much every review on youtube, and every writter/photo review of the toy makes mention of MP 28 not rolling very well. Or how about the cracked cockpit hinge on TR Weirdwolf? I don't even own the figure, but everyone was saying it was an issue. Even people who denied it was, and then a month or two later would see their hinges had cracked. Just 10 or 20 people, I guess.

If a problem only affects "10 or 20" copies of a toy that sold multiple thousands, we probably wouldn't even hear about it.
>>
>>6461942
>I remember people posting he was compatible, and could be attached to the hood of MP Hot Rod
He's not and he can't be. I mean, they could remold the handle and he would be, but that would be extremely disappointing, especially considering they created a completely new Targetmaster for a nobody like Artfire.
>>
>>6461943
Did we ever figure out if Trypticon's leg issue was a widespread thing or not? I remember someone posting here that it was a batch issue or something but no one mentioned if there was a way of identifying it on the box.
>>
>>6461943
Count them.
>>
>>6461947
No, it was only 10 or 20 people.
>>
>>6461957
>counting the number of people who mention a problem on one message board means those are the only people who had it
The ignorance is strong with this one.
>>
>>6461878
I feel like a lot of the rubber part issues are hit or miss, just the other day I located my RiD fire truck prime and the car brothers and their tires are just as they came out of the box, and I've had them since 2001.
>>
so people can stop posting fake news about the future of the brand....
>>
>>
>>6461731
Some people hate 3p because they think the hobby is buying official toys.

My hobby is buying cool shit. Also that Lockdown has a bunch of size comparisons on 3PG so check it out
>>6457562 >>6457563>>6457565
>>
>>6461969
So, is Cyberverse going to be an actual sequel to G1 or...
>>
>>6461964
Not as strong as your reading comprehension issues it appears.
>>
>>6461978
I hope it's a G1 based show so they can make even more CHUG style toys instead of aligned RID shit.
>>
>>6461972
>Hasbro continues to inbreed their show/comic/toyline titles
Oh goodie.
>>
>>6461969
So, this means they are going ahead with a movie past Bumblebee afterall?
>>
>>6461978
Remake?
Lost episodes?
Continuation?

Find out at Hascon!
>>
File: transfloppers.png (28KB, 937x281px) Image search: [Google]
transfloppers.png
28KB, 937x281px
>>6462000
They've got no choice. The Last Knight Tanked and is set to be the lowest grossing movie on the highest budget in the series that a struggling film company desperately needs to stay afloat. The lesson they got from TLK wasn't "The bayverse is convoluted shit and needs to die right now and be replaced with a completely revamped series," it was that they need to lower the budget beneath what they can expect the movie to bring in. They paid a big room of huge hollywood writers to make a bunch of scripts and production books, which were unquestionably expensive, so they have to make something of them. Also there are writers, actors, directors, producers, caterers, and all manner of other people have signed on who would have to be repayed for lost time and work. It would most likely be cheaper to just make an equally fucking shitty movie on a third of the budget and hope the brand will carry it to a modest profit than to solve anything.
>>
>>6462014
The thing they should learn is that fantasy is a shitty setting that should die already.
>>
Where is a good place to buy transformers from the first movie?
>>
>>6461981
I mean even if it is G1 shit it's just going to be one-steps and gimmick figures so I don't see why you'd give a fuck either way
>>
>>6462026
>gimmick figures

Warden is plaguing generations with this anyway,
>>
>>6462014
>"The bayverse is convoluted shit and needs to die right now and be replaced with a completely revamped series,"
That would be stupid. I commend them for not dropping things at the first sign of trouble and possibly trying a different take! It worked for X-Men after a couple huge disasters in a row!
>>
File: 1360042205913.jpg (99KB, 642x449px) Image search: [Google]
1360042205913.jpg
99KB, 642x449px
>>6461938
Hope they include weapons, I aready have the hasbro set and will get the takara versions too.
>>
>>6461945
>completely new Targetmaster
Yeah, one that is also exactly the same as Cyclonus/Scourges.
>>
>>6462020
the 2007 Bay movie? Buy the movie Masterpiece toys or wait til next year and get the Movie Black Series, with re-releases and new molds.

The actual first movie from 1986? Most of the cast are in the Generations line and are readily available. Rodimus Prime was the biggest toy to not show up and he'll get a new toy in Dec/Jan.
>>
File: engine.jpg (117KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
engine.jpg
117KB, 1200x900px
What should I do to this accessory? I know this is from Blazing Lockdown, but I lose him for 6-7 years now
>>
>>6462037
You got a animated Ratchet?
>>
File: 1500894819566.jpg (63KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1500894819566.jpg
63KB, 720x538px
>>6461969
>>
File: 1500894908023.jpg (48KB, 580x434px) Image search: [Google]
1500894908023.jpg
48KB, 580x434px
>>6462040
>>
>>6462038
Nope, lost him 6-7 years too. Only the Animated figure that survived was Prowl
>>
>>6462043
Nothing you can do then, I suppose if you were ever selling a animated figure you could throw it in as a bonus.
>>
File: IMG_7883.jpg (812KB, 4096x2102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7883.jpg
812KB, 4096x2102px
>>6462019
Exactly this. They shit the bed the second they went with the "knights" theme which started in AOE
>>
>>6462041
Man oh man I hope we get these figures!!!!!!
>>
>>6462050
>Revving Intensifies
>>
>>6462041
I want that Grimlock, then the eventual oversize KO released around the same time he is.
>>
>>6462058
>Oversized KO

So... he'd be 5-6 feet tall in robot mode?
>>
>>6462060
Assuming it's a current leader size, he'll be squat, just blow him up to like that Supreme Cybertron Starscream.
>>
>>6462052
know right? im more hyped about blackout. took em 11 years.
>>
File: 1500895044898.jpg (133KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
1500895044898.jpg
133KB, 960x719px
>>6462041
the POTM optimus is gonna replace my classics one for sure
>>
File: potp_jazz.jpg (48KB, 545x511px) Image search: [Google]
potp_jazz.jpg
48KB, 545x511px
>>6462040
It's weird how Jazz looks a lot more thicc from the back.
>>
>>6462056
>autobot with hate plague, "I am growing stronger"
>>
>>6461710
>Suggesting 5 limb molds and 1 half-torso mold instead of 2 half-torso molds and 4 limb molds
>>
File: 150177559334.jpg (118KB, 768x509px) Image search: [Google]
150177559334.jpg
118KB, 768x509px
>>6462077
Better?
>>
>>6462072
I don't really need a new Jazz, but I am interested in the mold itself. I hope it gets a decent redeco.
>>
>>6462079
So you'll ignore the fact that the team could combine in pairs?
>>
>>6462069
Why is every wave OP and Rod? Do they think people are going to buy the same figures two and a half times times?
>>
>>6462087
Yeah, becuse that would be "out of budget", I don't believe Landcross is on the way, and even if he is, he would be compromissed by budget, but if I'm wrong, awesome.
>>
>>6462094
I don't know, one of the leaked images showed a duocon. A truncated version of Landcross could be possible as a filler redeco.
>>
>>6462094
Why not just make them into Legend figures? We're apparently getting a Battletrap composed of two different toys, they could apply something similar to Landcross since 3 of them formed tops, and the other 3 formed bottoms, then have them combine.

They wouldn't be Scrambe combiners, or be compatible with bigger toys but that would make Landcross possible and at a lower budget.
>>
File: Guard_City.jpg (67KB, 604x219px) Image search: [Google]
Guard_City.jpg
67KB, 604x219px
Please tell me there won't be more Protectobot repaints.
>>
>>6462112
He might be the torso for Jazz like Starscream is for the Dreadwings bros.
>>
>>6462112
It's says Inferno right there. And if we're ever getting repaints, we might get a Guard City as a Takara exclusive
>>
>>6462112
A red version of that mold is really the only repaint I'd be ok with. I'll either make it into RiD Optimus or Pyro.
>>
>>6461774
I thought that asshole and TFCC split ways.
>>
>>6462034
movie black series? What is that?
>>
Saw this little dude for $3 locally, but did not buy him when I had the chance. Think it is worth the drive to go and grab him from Walmart?
>>
>>6462145
Nah, unless you're okay with leaving him in that pose his entire life.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2965x2034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2965x2034px
Look who I found. He'a a fun dude, but I'm not sure if he's better than the deluxe. I'll have to fiddle with him more later. Still, a 3 armed dinosaur is pretty cool regardless of precedence.
>>
>>6462117
>Starscream is for the Dreadwings bros
It's interesting that the leaks don't show who the other two of that combiner team are, maybe there aren't any?
>>
>>6462187
>2 Decepticon jets
>2 Autobot fembots
>1 torso
Expect 2 Decepticon cars and 2 Autobot jets, who will probably be fembots.
>>
File: newprime.png (129KB, 161x314px) Image search: [Google]
newprime.png
129KB, 161x314px
What prime is this?
>>
>>6462208
New potp primes inner robot?
>>
>>6462208
Not even sure if thats a real toy, but it could be >>6462212
>>
What does toy & game even mean? like with Skylanders?
>>
>>6462208
>>6462212
>>6462213
That;s the Oritoy Hero of Steel, non-transforming, super-poseable one from a while back.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/20927
>>
Anyone have Twintwist? I really like the drill machine alt mode idea, is he any good?
>>
File: tsuyu.jpg (12KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
tsuyu.jpg
12KB, 228x227px
>>6461597
>Marvel comic repaint
YOOOOO don't even tempt me with that shit
>>
File: 1327014964435.jpg (35KB, 787x593px) Image search: [Google]
1327014964435.jpg
35KB, 787x593px
>>6462040

>DELUXE DINOBOTS
>>
>>6462237
>In stock on August 6th
Whoops, nevermind.
>>
>>6461981
There are too many of them to make them all Voyager size class.
>>
>too much of a cheapass to buy MP Grimlock any of the four times he's been released
>too autistic to buy 3P MP-scale dinobots because muh knockoffs
>instead of being happy that d-listers (Slag and Sludge) or z-listers (Swoop and Snarl) are getting toys, complains about muh size class

Dinoboobs are the worst.
>>
Where do you guys buy your Takara from?
>>
>>6462241
It's not that unique, a toy based deco would suffice.
>>
>>6462255
Sucks for you.
>>
>>6462260
I'm not a Dinoboob. I already have the best Grimlock toy ever made and I don't care about those other losers.
>>
>>6462268
Which Grimlock would that be?
>>
>>6462273
Why Energon Grimlock of course.
>>
>>6462257
Ages 3+ and Up, BBTS, Nippon Yasan and a store here in NY called ImageAnime [They have a website too]. But Nippon Yasan goes bad for some people, so I only do it rarely. HobbyLinkJapan is also well liked by many people. I havent used it yet myself personally.
>>
>>6462080
Hopefully sideswipe
>>
>>6462284
Thank you! A list of recommended places to buy from would be helpful to have in the OP.
>>
File: 1428700124960.jpg (16KB, 285x244px) Image search: [Google]
1428700124960.jpg
16KB, 285x244px
>>6462317
Yeah, that will become a standard from here on out.
>>
File: deletthis.jpg (1MB, 2965x2034px) Image search: [Google]
deletthis.jpg
1MB, 2965x2034px
>>6462176
perfect for this pic related here
>>
>>6461381
>>Deathsaurus
>>Snapdragon
>>Flywheels.
>>Black Zarak
>>Landcross.
>
>Will Hasbro deliver on the rest of this list?
Deathsaurus was part of the fan vote, he was planned, but he didn't do well in the vote. He's either cancelled or he'll be tailend of PotP
We got Flywheels as titan master Skytread
Black Zarak was the diecast titan master originally planned to be in the cancelled fireblast box set.
Landcross looks to be in development based on the way Battletrap is now a 2 man combiner like the multiforce.

SnapDragon is the only one not really accounted for.
>>
>>6462069
gonna kitbash the potp prime and tr prime into a semi decent figure
>>
>>6462368
Let's hope that's actually possible. PE's overpriced 90 dollar upgrade kit isn't worth it.
>>
>>6462028
>trouble
Look at the numbers that were posted. It's true it's the highest budget but lowest grossing but it's still made more than double it's budget. Films have dinner far far worse and gotten sequels.
>>
>>6461381
>>6461594
>Unknown if it is Autobot or Decepticon

The listing says Clonebot, so it's the red guys only.
>>
File: IMG_20170803_194435.jpg (2MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_194435.jpg
2MB, 3200x2400px
>>6461854
He has dishonored me and knows there is only one way to make up for it.
>>
>>6462069
Is anyone looking forward to the Optimus Primal? That's what I'm most excited for but no one seems to be taking about him. I had Optimal Optimus back when he came out and it was awesome. Wish i knew where he went.
>>
>>6462402
Heavens no. It's literally going to suck.
>>
File: sword has a question.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sword has a question.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Lads is £49.99 + free postage a good deal for a MIB Commemorative Reissue of Powermaster Optimus Prime/Super Ginrai?
>>
File: DGNnCMNUQAA8-yb.jpg (98KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGNnCMNUQAA8-yb.jpg
98KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>6462258
I wish comic recolors became a standard thing after MP-08x. I never really even read the comics, but most of the color schemes are interesting.
>>
>>6462069
Is anyone looking forward to the Optimus Primal? That's what I'm most excited for but no one seems to be taking about him. I had Optimal Optimus back when he came out and it was awesome. Wish i knew where he went.

>>6462403
Whys that? Something to do with the potp gimmick?
>>
>>6462460
Maybe he thinks a Primal that combines with something to turn into Optimal Optimus won't live up to either of the original figures the set is based on.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tPXyqOUAn0

The new TLK Strafe is actually packed in a way that doesn't perma-bend the rubber tails. Interesting.

>weapon is only half-painted
>it's the half that isn't seen, but to be held in hands
>>
>>6462460
I'm curious about it, but I have a perfect Season 1 Optimus(MP) and a perfect OpOp(Perfect effect beast Goriria) so I do't need it need it.
>>
>>6462460
>That's what I'm most excited for but no one seems to be taking about him.

Because no one but the rampant victim complex BWfags voted for him.
>>
>>6462474
>rampant victim complex BWfags
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
File: Botcon2000-movieposter.jpg (124KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
Botcon2000-movieposter.jpg
124KB, 531x800px
>>6462460
>Is anyone looking forward to the Optimus Primal?

I'm cautiously optimistic. I've already got a TM Primal and enough parts to rebuild a classic Optimal with the aid of one junker so POTP Primal is just an extra thing. But I am honestly expecting it to be a half-assed recolor of POTP Prime - a black cab and an orange trailer
>>
>>6462352
>but he didn't do well in the vote

He came in second after Primal. If he didn't split the vote with SS he probably would have been first.
>>
>>6462460
I prefer the feel of Beast Wars figures for Beast Wars figures. On updates, at most I would be looking forward for improvements like better hands and less kibble but OpOp never had either of those issues common on BW figures.
For all we know, it could be worse than the original.
>>
>>6462477
Exactly what it says. Rampant BW fanboys who must do everything in their power to make sure their precious furry robots get representation because they think everyone else hates them and can't handle the fact that all their toys shelfwarmed.
>>
>MP40 is just gonna be a MP28 redeco with meme-cast

They'll probably do something dumb like make the chest out of diecast, I imagine
>>
>>6462515
>TV show gets 3 seasons + a sequel
>"BW TOYS NEVER SOLD REEEEE"

Warden pls
>>
>>6462520
>>TV show gets 3 seasons + a sequel

You mean that TV show that was 20 years ago?

All the BW toys except Waspinator pegwarmed hard in Generations. And most of the S2/S3 BW toys don't even need updates.
>>
>>6462520
He's probably referring to awful toys like Universe cheetor and Dinobot shelfwarming. Maybe Generations Rattrap, Rhinox, and Waspinator; those were good toys but shelfwarmed a little. The thing is, when G1 characters shelfwarm, no one uses that as a reason for people not wanting G1. Whirl stuck around for years here.
>>
>>6462530
I only found Whirl exactly once. Meanwhile I saw Rhinox toys sitting around everywhere for months.
>>
File: giggly jellyfish.gif (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
giggly jellyfish.gif
69KB, 400x400px
>>6462515
>Series that brought Transformers out of the grave G2 dug
>Shelfwarmed
>>
>>6462352
Deathsaurus I hope happens,I mean he can just be a heavy Grimlock retool.
>>
>>6462488
>tfw you've met Scott McNeil, Ian Corlett and Alec Willows.
>>
>>6462533
Every store in my area has TR legends pegwarming. What's your point?
>>
>>6462515
It's been 21 years since Beast Wars saved Transformers and 10 since Bayformers made the line worth anything again. You can stop being a faggot about it.
>>
File: Thrashclaw.png (413KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thrashclaw.png
413KB, 580x773px
Today I will remind them that one of the last and certainly best contributions FunPub made to the lore is sexy robot dinosaur girls.
>>
>>6462547
Makes sense. It's been a while since I've had my g1 deathsaurus out, but if I recall that damn thing is laid out exactly like grimlock transformation wise.
>>
File: 1501787870-dr3[1].jpg (347KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501787870-dr3[1].jpg
347KB, 1080x1080px
We now know exactly how much each bot contributes to Dragon mode. Seems someone isn't pulling their weight.
>>
>>6462460
It's nice to see a primal toy, but yeah unless it seriously impresses me I'm not gonna need another primal after MP32.

Plus it's inevitably going to be mechanimal shit. I like organics
>>
Looking at ordering Mindwipe, Apeface, Triggerhappy, Octone and Astrotrain tomorrow. Am I missing any essential TR figures otherwise?
>>
>>6462590
Trypticon.
>>
Misstransfom toy people act it's crime against humanity worse than murder there toys not paintings you put in museum get on deal live with it move on they are toys where not making cars here for people drive to work and home people complain about misstransformation they should have jobs as health inspectors those people have sticks up there butts you need jaws of life get stick out I see little speck of dust on light bulb in resturant automatic fail for resturant health inspection not enough oats in yougurt points taken off for it
>>
File: IMG_20170803_214035.jpg (2MB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_214035.jpg
2MB, 2400x3200px
>>6462569
Does anyone make an MP32 ko? He looks rad but i am cheap as shit. I actually just got pic related in the mail today. Some of the tabs are a pretty tight fit but you can shave them down a bit and it's all good.
>>
>>6462560
>Feathers
Gay
>>
File: gdoo.png (1MB, 1235x1075px) Image search: [Google]
gdoo.png
1MB, 1235x1075px
>>6462608
Learn2English. Go back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of.
>>
>>6462608
Cute copypasta
>>
>>6462560
I try to ignore everything they shat out. A friend wanted me to read Uprising because it was "epic", instead I read a few pages of full blown fanfiction and the little I saw on the wiki made it worse.
>>
>>6462610
Oooooooh I love that guy. He is so solid. Get the megatron those guys make too. It's rad as fuck
>>
>>6462638
>full blown fanfiction
And yet I bet you read IDW.
>>
>>6462651
Stopped when AHM began.
>>
>>6462608
Did you have a stroke before typing this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170803-220616.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-220616.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>6462649
You talking about this guy? Because that is a very nice price.
>>
File: 20170803_220908.jpg (945KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_220908.jpg
945KB, 2560x1440px
>>6462669
No, that is pretty cool looking too. The guy in the pic is who I am referring too. He is about the same size as Grimlock, turns into a pistol.
>>
>>6462608
I remember that post too.
>>
>>6462539
>show that is 20 years old being relevant to how well they sell now

>>6462555
Every store in my area has TR legends flying off the shelves and finding what I want is barely possible. What's your point?

>>6462557
So? It has nothing to do with my point.
>>
>>6462610
I have the original model kit version from Warbotron. It's pretty nice, although the kit has some issues in the tail area. How did they fix it on that? I assume the tail pieces are pinned in instead of screwed in like on the kit. They kept falling off and eventually stripped the holes out because of how you have to keep moving them during transformation.
>>
File: self assured llama.png (1MB, 973x861px) Image search: [Google]
self assured llama.png
1MB, 973x861px
>>6462687
>Brings up the show
>When talking about toy sales
>They're not shelfwarming where I am
Nice anecdotal evidence. By the way, I never found any of the Thrilling 30 beast wars figs at retail besides two Rhinoxes that vanished the next day. Beat that, loser.
>>
>>6462700
>>Brings up the show
No one brought up the show except the defensive BW fanboys making shitty arguments against me you retard.

>Nice anecdotal evidence.
It's not anecdotal when almost everyone reported that BW and BM figures specifically were shelfwarming. It's nof anecdotal when Hasbro magically decided to stop doing BW toys and instead did more G1.
>>
>>6462704
>G1
I don't remember Optimus being a combiner and Megatron being a headmaster in G1. Warden's generations have as much in common with G1 as the Bayverse does.
>>
>>6462590
Mindwipe has rubber wings, expect them to rot if you purchase and keep the figure.
>>
>>6462687
>So? It has nothing to do with my point.
And yet it has everything to do with you being an ungrateful, salty faggot.
Getting some photo evidence of those Generations beast guys shelf-warming would be helpful now, though; not that I don't believe it happened because Rattrap had some shit build issues and retards couldn't disobey the instructions which lead to people avoiding Rhinox.

It's no secret that the ugly toy-only BW figures shelf-warmed hard and that nobody liked BM, but that doesn't take that Emmy and cult following away from it.
>>
File: cybbwars20[1].jpg (130KB, 593x400px) Image search: [Google]
cybbwars20[1].jpg
130KB, 593x400px
@6462704
>The first Universe line was almost entirely Beast Wars repaints
>Armada had bunch of the molds reissued as well
>Had a 10th anniversary reissue line, something so other series besides G1 has gotten
>Cybertron featured new Primal and Megatron molds
>Beast Wars molds have been used as recently as AoE exclusives
>Optimus Primal has a new PotP figure coming out

Sure is a lot of uses for toys and characters that shelfwarmed. But go ahead and bring up the show or how I'm using @. That'll show me.
>>
File: IMG_20170803_224847.jpg (2MB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_224847.jpg
2MB, 2400x3200px
>>6462694
I'm not sure what they changed but here's a pic of everything tail related.
>>
File: 20170602_201504.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_201504.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>6462566
>Rescue Bots
>Robots In Disguise
>Titans Return
>The Last Knight
>Even 3rd party
Sons of Doublecross are everywhere. Why?
>>
>>6462737
>Dragons are cool
>Double Dragons are double cool
>>
>>6462735
Hm, seems like it's still screws, but I'm sure they hold better than the exceedingly minuscule ones in the legends-sized dude.
>>
File: post-5642-0-40703600-1500545197.jpg (329KB, 610x933px) Image search: [Google]
post-5642-0-40703600-1500545197.jpg
329KB, 610x933px
>>6462737
I cannot overstate how much I need this adorable baby Twinferno. Perhaps a whole squadron of them.
>>
>>6462657

Likewise anon.
>>
File: IMG_8304.jpg (54KB, 540x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8304.jpg
54KB, 540x683px
>mfw a actual Chineese Hasbro factory manager responsible for MPM 4 is in the thread with us defending the figure and you realize it with zero context through their broken google translate tier English
>>
>>6462790
is it not just a copypasta?
>>
>>6462711
>figures that look like G1 and have G1 gimmicks
>i-it's not G1!

Stop deluding yourself.

>>6462720
I am talking about Generations. Not the toyline from 20 years ago. Use your brain.
>>
>>6462805
>figures that look like G1 and have G1 gimmicks
So Energon Omega Sentinel is a G1 figure now?
>>
>>6462669
Is it another oversized version?
>>
>>6462112
I want that to customize into super fire convoy
>>
>>6462460
I am but I'm not sure how they're going to make it.It's probably going to be decent at best but a Primal-which-combine-with-something-into-an-Optimal-Optimus sound like it could be a lot of fun if done decently. Given the core part is going to be a deluxe-sized Primal and his transformation being easy and simple I do think the smaller figure might live up to my expectations. Yes, Hasbro is pretty cheap nowadays but Primal has a piss-easy humanoid-to-humanoid transformation.

I also suspect that people are just being contrarian because it's been really hip and trendy to shit on Beast Wars those last few years which is weird because once people were past the initial hate I recall an era when people were praising the show. I'd be tempted to say it's because we got Animated and Prime since then but I'd suspect people whining about BW are either hardcore geewun purist, contrarian kiddies trying to sound like older mature fans or people who like the IDW comics.
>>
>>6462843
No because it doesn't look like G1 Omega Supreme and it's a toy for the Energon show. Try again.
>>
>buy new in box Generations FoC Soundblaster on eBay for $20 shipped
>get it
>paint chips and slop everywhere

Looks like a fucking bootleg. It's not even worth the trouble to touch it up, not that I'm likely to match the dark silver. Never have I thrown a new toy in the trash before but fuck it, it went in the trash can, literally. I'm not putting up with such shit. It's not even valuable enough to sell nor do I wish to hassle with it.

New toys should not look like they were played with.
>>
File: 53.jpg (25KB, 319x236px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
25KB, 319x236px
>>6462933
>Looks like a fucking bootleg.
It might be, mine came with some tiny scuffs on the paint over the front wheels but nothing big, I have him to complete my Headmaster Decepticons, the TR leader boomboxes are nice, but way too big.
>>
File: 1501807877-red-knight.jpg (55KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501807877-red-knight.jpg
55KB, 434x600px
Is this why they made Voyager Scorn? I know pic related is not scorn but the design is strikingly similar
>>
>>6462957
That's the dragon-ass guy in>>6462566
>>
File: 1501787870-dr5.jpg (344KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501787870-dr5.jpg
344KB, 1080x1080px
>>6462962
Forgot pic. At least he gets to be one of the dragon heads. If it was really a 22 bor combiner, he'll surely be the dedicated left butt cheek
>>
File: Barry Concept.jpg (181KB, 1000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Barry Concept.jpg
181KB, 1000x1076px
First version of Barricade TLK

Yay or Nay?
>>
New bread:

>>6463035
>>6463035
>>6463035
>>6463035
>>
>>6462454
Second left is best face
>>
>>6462805
Use yours. I told you to show us proof of the Generations toys shelfwarming.
Learn to read.
>>
File: Blitzthing.png (657KB, 747x416px) Image search: [Google]
Blitzthing.png
657KB, 747x416px
>>6461501
Uhh... what about one of the Triple-Changers? They're probably closing in on MP's at this point, right?
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.