[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers general TFG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 91

File: 1493485323-mpm-04-comparison-02.jpg (72KB, 690x518px) Image search: [Google]
1493485323-mpm-04-comparison-02.jpg
72KB, 690x518px
Takaracuccs BTFO edition

just kidding, lets continue the discussion of TR and POTP
>>
>>6451800

old thread
>>
I think maybe I like the Takara MPM 4 better afterall. The lighter gray plastic does look more like he's covered in silver parts. I think it's gonna be the lighting you have it in
>>
SHOULD I BUY MP DELTA MAGNUS TO FILL THE VOID SINCE I MISSED MP ULTRA MAGNUS?
>>
File: 20170413_013138.jpg (188KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_013138.jpg
188KB, 640x452px
Will we ever get a good official Windblade?
>>
>>6453663
I wouldn't do it, you're not going to feel like you have ultra magnus.
>>
>>6453669
RID is pretty good, the Combiner Force version also has really good colors.
>>
>>6453669
The TR is pretty good.
It's more solid and stable vs. the flimsy generations version
>>
so I've been wondering

Would a kitbash of TR Scourge, TR Windblade, TR Nautica's head and a full paintjob make for a better Nautica figure?
>>
All the stores around have the same 3 or 4 bots, wat do?
>>
>>6453701
Order online or wait.
>>
File: unnamed (1).gif (56KB, 525x279px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).gif
56KB, 525x279px
BEHOLD THE ONLY ALLSPARK APPROVED ARCEE
>>
>>6453708
Looks dumb.
>>
>>6453663
Fun fact: The more you've thought about a decision the more likely you are to regret it afterwards.
>>
File: Cyb-toy_ThunderblastDecep.jpg (168KB, 915x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cyb-toy_ThunderblastDecep.jpg
168KB, 915x500px
>>6453699
That does sound really good, but I think it would look better as Thunderblast than Nautica.
>>
File: NGepUvZ[1].png (940KB, 830x1220px) Image search: [Google]
NGepUvZ[1].png
940KB, 830x1220px
Anyone who thinks Hasbro's looks better is fucking deluding themselves.
>>
>>6453712
>They're just making the mistake of shoving shitty gimmicks into all of them.
It's not a mistake at all. Most children love gimmick-enriched ecosystems. Combiner Wars and Titan's Return are big sellers for this reason, as were Armada, Energon and Cybertron.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it was a "mistake", snowflake.
>>
>>6453675
>>6453723
Hm, as much as I like the Diaclone colour scheme, I do feel like I'd want to sell him once they rerelease UM, I was alright with getting Artfire and Roadrage, but they feel like new characters whereas DM is a bit of a stretch. Pretty cheap though, less than a hundred.
>>
>>6453699
Haha, i was just thinking a kitbash of scourge and some others would make a better arcee.
As for nautica, while her legs do transform like scourge, your biggest issue will be getting them in front of the cockpit.
Honestly, if you have her already, you might start by removing the shield/sled, and flipping the arms over, using the back of the car as the front, and start modding from there.
>>
>>6453734
Less than a hundred? Damn, I'd love to get that mold for that much.
>>
>>6453731
>It's not a mistake at all.
Yes it is. Galvatron isn't a better toy for having no neck articulation, a shitty face mask, and an unpainted partsforming head.

>Most children love gimmick-enriched ecosystems.
And there is one. It's called "transforming"

>Combiner Wars and Titan's Return are big sellers for this reason
They're big sellers because they finally did combiner and headmaster characters collectors have been asking for. The gimmick being slapped onto everything has nothing to do with it.

Remember how much worse CW Ultra Magnus and Megatron sold because they didn't combine? I don't.
>>
>>6453723
That's not fun at all!
>>
File: 2007 - Optimus Prime Model 1.jpg (70KB, 518x794px) Image search: [Google]
2007 - Optimus Prime Model 1.jpg
70KB, 518x794px
>>6453729
Lets compare!
>>
>>6453737
Yeah it's a large part of why i'm even considering it.
>>
>>6453739
You seem to confuse the idea of a mistake with something being a bad decision for your goals
It's not a mistake if it's on purpose. There is zero reason to believe that including a gimmick had a net negative on sales.
Galvatron sold better than a snapdragon would have, guaranteed
>>
>>6453749
>It's not a mistake if it's on purpose.
It's still a mistake if the thing they're doing on purpose is bad.

>guaranteed
Not really.

I didn't buy Galvatron because it had the shitty gimmick. I would've bought Snapdragon because it would be the first updated Snapdragon toy in years. I imagine there are other collectors would think the same.
>>
New-ish to the hobby here
I want a Cyberjet or two
What's the most accessible I could get?
I'm European
>>
>>6453739
>Yes it is. Galvatron isn't a better toy for having no neck articulation, a shitty face mask, and an unpainted partsforming head.
But it is a "better toy" because it can have different heads, which are little robots themselves. Sorry if you don't like it, but your or my opinion on this doesn't matter. What matters is what the kids like. We're lucky that the toy even bares a passing resemblance to the legacy character "Galvatron".

>And there is one. It's called "transforming"
So what?

>They're big sellers because they finally did combiner and headmaster characters collectors have been asking for. The gimmick being slapped onto everything has nothing to do with it.
Like most toy lines, kids bought most of the product, not collectors. We're in the minority. The gimmick gave the brand exactly what gves it life in the first place: majority sales to children.

Holy fuck, I thought this fandom was a bunch of entitled whinetards, but this shit takes the cake.
>>
>>6453751
>I imagine there are other collectors would think the same.
Well you'd be wrong
The fact that it took me 2 weeks of traveling through three cities to find galvatron in stock when i bought him, and droves of his wavemate warming the shelves indicates he sold well.
>>
>>6453756
>But it is a "better toy" because it can have different heads
No it's not. Being able to slap different heads on that don't match the look of the rest of the toy at all doesn't make the toy better over basic fucking neck articulation.

>What matters is what the kids like
When I was a kid I would've preferred my toys being able to turn their heads over being able to swap them into ugly shit that makes the toy look worse. There is no proof for "what kids like" and that's just a weak argument Hasbro cock suckers use because they think kids must automatically like what Hasbro shits out over any possible alternatives.

>So what?
What do you mean so what? You're the one saying that there has to be some gimmick. I gave you one.

>Like most toy lines, kids bought most of the product, not collectors
No, collectors make up a massive chunk of CHUG sales. RID shit is for kids. If we were "in the minority" POTP's lineup wouldn't look like a collector's wishlist.

>entitled
Oh look, there's that word Hasbro apologists like to use when they run out of arguments.
>>
>>6453763
>The fact that it took me 2 weeks of traveling through three cities to find galvatron in stock when i bought him

Meanwhile I saw Galvatron shelf warming for months at every TRU I went to. Nice anecdote bro. And it still isn't proof that Snapdragon would've sold any worse.
>>
>>6453746
My personal opinion is, if you're not that attached to the character, and you're pinning for a different version of the mold, buying a substitute in different colors won't help at all.

And fuck, I'd love him at that amount, online he's at 150 and up.
>>
>>6453766
>No it's not. Being able to slap different heads on that don't match the look of the rest of the toy at all doesn't make the toy better over basic fucking neck articulation.
It doesn't make it what you want, but added features that make a toy able to be played with in several different ways is objectively better than a mostly aesthetic issue of neck possibility
>>
>>6453769
Alpha trion and sentinel shelf warmed
If you were in the miraculous place that had shelf warming galvies, you should have bought them up and made a tidy profit on ebay.
>>
>>6453775
Adding fucking neck articulation also lets the toy be able to be played with in several different ways.

>aesthetic issue of neck possibility
Has nothing to do with aesthetics. If anything swapping heads is aesthetic because all you're doing is making the toy look worse.
>>
File: Blackwidowwildrider.jpg (42KB, 283x453px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwidowwildrider.jpg
42KB, 283x453px
>>6453708

don't forget that time Blackarachnia almost happened.
>>
>>6453766
>No it's not. Being able to slap different heads on that don't match the look of the rest of the toy at all doesn't make the toy better over basic fucking neck articulation.
That's just your opinion. It's currently being over ruled by toy sales. Cry more, retard.

>When I was a kid I would've preferred my toys being able to turn their heads over being able to swap them into ugly shit that makes the toy look worse. There is no proof for "what kids like" and that's just a weak argument Hasbro cock suckers use because they think kids must automatically like what Hasbro shits out over any possible alternatives.
>Hasbro cock suckers
Why should we give a shit about "Hasbro cock suckers"? Or for that matter, your opinion as a whole?

>What do you mean so what? You're the one saying that there has to be some gimmick. I gave you one.
I never said that. I said that "Most children love gimmick-enriched ecosystems". One line-wide gimmick does not a gimmick-enriched ecosystem make.

>No, collectors make up a massive chunk of CHUG sales. RID shit is for kids. If we were "in the minority" POTP's lineup wouldn't look like a collector's wishlist.
Sales to kids dominate even most CHUG sales. Sorry, but the data doesn't lie.

>Oh look, there's that word Hasbro apologists like to use when they run out of arguments.
>when they run out of arguments.
I'm not the one appealing to opinion, snowflake. I'm using cold, hard facts. You're saying something's wrong because you don't like it. Deal with it.

Oh, and I'm not a "Hasbro apologist", Hasbro can kiss my hairy, white virgin ass.
>>
>>6453787
>That's just your opinion.
You mean just like your argument?

>It's currently being over ruled by toy sales. Cry more, retard.
Can you show me where CW Leaders, CW Legends, and TR Legends didn't sell just because they didn't combine or their heads didn't come off? I'll wait.

>Why should we give a shit about "Hasbro cock suckers"?
You're right, why SHOULD I give a shit about what you're saying?

>One line-wide gimmick does not a gimmick-enriched ecosystem make.
Yes it does.

>Sales to kids dominate even most CHUG sales.
No they don't. Otherwise they wouldn't be making this line about characters collectors want.

>I'm using cold, hard facts
You haven't used facts. You're using opinions with bad evidence.

>Oh, and I'm not a "Hasbro apologist",
Sure you're not.
>>
>>6453784
>Adding fucking neck articulation also lets the toy be able to be played with in several different ways.
How?
What way would you play with neck articulation that isn't simply posing his head?
I mean, g1 galvatron didn't have a head that could move at all either.
What good would rotating it, or pivoting it do? The canon does plug into his head anymore, so it doesn't change it's orientation
>>
>>6453799
>How?

Same way any other articulation adds playability to the toy.
>>
Just got Seaspray and Cosmos 3.0 today. This means I have every classics legends figure since the size class became official back in Universe 2.0

It should be around 70 figures in total
>>
>>6453766
>There is no proof for "what kids like"
I didn't notice this line before
But I'll say this
All five of my nephews fucking LOVE this gimmick
Theyve had g1 stuff, armada stuff, animated stuff, prime stuff, and now these
The ages range from 8 to 14
And this is their favorite line so far.
Specifically because of the "cool little guys that can take over each others bodies"
>>
>>6453806
So you don't know?
>>
Ouch, the snowflake just got even more pathetic. Didn't think it was possible.

>>6453790
>You mean just like your argument?
If you don't bother doing your research and accuse me of arguing baseed on opinion, I have no reason to talk to you.

>Can you show me where CW Leaders, CW Legends, and TR Legends didn't sell just because they didn't combine or their heads didn't come off? I'll wait.
>Shifting the burden of proof
You're gonna wait a long time.

>Yes it does.
Oh, a prescriptivist. Yeah, you're totally being reasonable here.

>No they don't. Otherwise they wouldn't be making this line about characters collectors want.
They're not. They're about the gimmicks, first and foremost. That's why the characters are getting mismatched gimmic-wait, why am I even trying to reason with you again?

>You haven't used facts. You're using opinions with bad evidence.
>Not using the internet you're on to verify anything
Only you are to blame for being this misinformed, kid.

>Sure you're not.
Why should I care what you think of me?

>You're right, why SHOULD I give a shit about what you're saying?
You shouldn't. At all. But if you care about reality, look the shit up that I'm talking about. Either way, I'm done.

lolol
>>
Could the two retards please shut up?
>>
>>6453790
>TR Legends didn't sell just because they didn't combine or their heads didn't come off? I'll wait.
Tr legends have seats for the masters, anon. With the rare exception like cosmos getting repacked at the tail end of the line, even bumblebee has a cockpit
>>
Only Galvatron suffered due to being
Pushed back since before thrilling 30. The rest of you debating the merits of the masters figures fail to see that they're fun. They offer a sense of scale to the line and give the vehicle modes more purpose as well as the bases
>>
>>6453729
you don't like the silver around the flames?

I'm sorry but we can't be pals anymore
>>
File: IMG_6980.jpg (525KB, 1862x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6980.jpg
525KB, 1862x878px
>>6453753
If you get the RiD stuff in your area there was a Skywarp recently, pic related
>>
>>6453827
I meant the older ones, like Hooligan
>>
>>6453815
>So you don't know?

Sure I do. It adds playability the same way another other piece of articulation adds playability. There's a reason Hasbro doesn't sell statues.

>>6453817
>If you don't bother doing your research and accuse me of arguing baseed on opinion
But that's exactly what you're doing.

>>Shifting the burden of proof
I'm not shifting the burden of proof. You're the one claiming that toys without forced gimmicks sell worse. So I'm asking you to prove it.

> you're totally being reasonable here.
yep

>They're about the gimmicks, first and foremost.
Nope. It's about characters fans want. Look at POTP.

Terrorcons? Thing fans have been asking for for years.
Predaking? Thing fans have been asking for for years.
Dinobots? Thing fans have been asking for for years.
More fembots? Thing fans have been asking for for years.
Rodimus with winnebago? Thing fans have been asking for for years.

The entire thing makes it incredibly obvious they just looked at forums and collector wishlists for ideas.

>>Not using the internet you're on to verify anything
Now who's the one who's shifting burden of proof?

>>6453823
>Tr legends have seats for the masters, anon
Yes, but they don't have the shitty head removing gimmick forced on.

They could have left Galvatron with a normal head but keep the cockpit for TMs to sit in. But they made the toy worse by shoving in the gimmick anyway. See where the problem is?

Now give me proof toys sell worse just because they don't have a head removing gimmick. Still waiting.
>>
>>6453826
I guess he feels it's more accurate to the film? I'm having a hard time deciding which is more accurate.
>>
Galvatron was designed well before thrilling 30 the other leaders and voyagers were designed with TR and future retools in mind. Galvatron has no alternate design he was essentially a prototype that was minorly altered then given a release
>>
>>6453830
>It adds playability the same way another other piece of articulation adds playability
Still not an answer
The vaaaast majority of transformer articulation is to allow more interesting transformation
Neck doesn't do that
>>
File: 11.jpg (115KB, 397x396px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
115KB, 397x396px
>>6453830
>>6453817
>>6453790
>>6453787
>>6453784
>>6453775
>>6453769
>>6453766
>>6453763
>>6453756
>>6453751
>>6453739

Can't wait for this thread to get pruned.
>>
>>6453846
>Still not an answer

Yes it is.

If I have articulation I can have fun posing the toy and pretend it's doing more things in different ways.

>The vaaaast majority of transformer articulation is to allow more interesting transformation
Not really. There are tons and tons of toys where elbows and knees are independent of the transformation.
>>
>>6453663
Uh, TR Fastlane could pass for Powered Buffy, even has the seat on his chest for a titanmaster...scratch that PoP Beachcomber also has the seat and the altmode, just need him in red.
>>
>>6453829
Can't help you there friend, I don't collect much old stuff, also please don't allow the shitters arguing about mode changing plastic robots push you away from the hobby
>>
File: tenor.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
755KB, 420x314px
>>6453731
>>6453739
>>6453756
>>6453766
>>6453787
>>6453790
>>
If the masters figures were received poorly hasbro and takara would have cut them. This is why so few were made they were an experiment. But the customers were quite fond of them and gave much positive feedback. So the Prime masters are now more elaborate since the size class is staying
>>
>>6453663
Yes. If Clampdown, Loudpedal, Exhaust and Artfire have taught me anything, it's that literal whos can be just as satisfying, if not more so, than their A-list counterparts.

Although if you really have a strong attachment to the Ultra Magnus character, you might be better off hunting him down. Do you want the character, or just the mold?
>>
File: geisha blowup doll.png (50KB, 143x136px) Image search: [Google]
geisha blowup doll.png
50KB, 143x136px
>>6453861
I like headmasters, I just think headmasters should be used for fucking headmasters and that we don't need yet more pointless version of the '86 movie cast which will be thrown in the trash in a fucking year.
>>
>>6453852
I'm not wanting DM for a powered buggy since he doesn't come with him (I know the bio story), I just didn't have a picture of the mold. Honestly that's another reason why I shouldn't bother with it, I see no reason why they couldn't have included a little powered buggy.
>>
File: TLKDeluxeDecepticonBerserker.jpg (289KB, 1233x670px) Image search: [Google]
TLKDeluxeDecepticonBerserker.jpg
289KB, 1233x670px
For the last few months I've only been finding this thing when I go out looking for Transformers, and lots of it.

Is it just me or is this legitimately not selling?
>>
>>6453873
I hope it isn't, I'd get one, but not for £25.
>>
>>6453873
He's shelfwarming alright, so is Dinobot Slash.
>>
>>6453861
The toys being received well and the gimmick being received well are two different things.

I've seen a lot of people praise Triggerhappy and Topspin for their transformations but no one ever mentions the gimmick. I wonder why that is. It's almost as if a head a partsforming and turning into an unpainted robot isn't the most interesting thing in the world.

Is Doublecross a better toy just because I can remove his head and throw it into a cockpit where I can't even see the TM? Not really.

The only toy in the line where I think the gimmick is genuinely fun is Hardhead because you can clearly see the TM in the cockpit and you can also have another TM piloting the turret on his shoulder. It actually makes sense and it's kind of neat as opposed to "DUDE JUST HAVE THE TM SIT IN THIS HOLLOWED OUT GUN LOL"
>>
>>6453883
on the inverted side of that argument, the Headmaster gimmick really hurts TR Perceptor, because there's no inconspicuous place to put him in microscope mode.

I mean the figure has a bunch of other issues, but that's a big one.
>>
>>6453873
This and slash were loading the shelves at two stores today

I dont want a fucking police car robot
>>
>>6453867
>we don't need yet more pointless version of the '86 movie cast

You don't but others do, Classics/Gen Prowl, Sunstreaker, Kup and Perceptor are hard to find or expensive, plus we finally got them in their original altmodes.

>>6453873
TFs have always had shitty distribution, but the tlk figures got more pricy and not all kids want mr 2 seconds on screen truck.
>>
>>6453867
86 movie cast has had very few versions made of them actually. Hot rod only has three toys, the original 2007 classics one, the combiner wars legends, and the Titans Returns deluxe.

Kup only has the generations deluxe and the Titans Returns deluxe

Springer only has one voyager and the GDO Deluxe

Blurr has the Generations Deluxe and the Titans Return Deluxe

These are not very prominent figures compared to Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron or The Seekers.

Jazz is only getting his Third figure after his last one was a GDO exclusive and his previous one was a subline. It's his first real deluxe toy in generations that's also a main release and not an exclusive.
>>
>>6453890
Convex is supposed to be the subject examined by the microscope.
A simultaneously stupid but cute place to put him.
>>
>>6453894
Right, and we already know that at least Hot Rod is being thrown in the trash next year so the rest are likely to follow.
>>
>>6453896
but it sticks out like a turd on a sidewalk

>>6453894
TR is G1 Broadside's first toy since his original one, thankfuly it's really easy to deheadmaster it.
>>
>>6453873
He's a figure of a character that didn't get to do jack shit in the film, so i'm not surprised he's not selling.
>>
>>6453638
Has anyone bought bayformers deluxe KOs? How are they?

Been eyeballing these, just want to be prepared if they turn out to be KOs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Transformers-Action-Figures-Kids-Toys-Optimus-Prime-Ironhide-Bumble-Bee-Robots/182674343088?_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D1658e5c496d4492796e92c3ba2063620%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D272781478325&_trkparms=pageci%253A61aee93a-756c-11e7-8b5b-74dbd180c5b1%257Cparentrq%253A955bb3b915d0a9c4a5083eabfffefaaa%257Ciid%253A1
>>
>>6453900
No the 86 movie cast will not be touched for awhile. You're looking at a situation like what happened with Bumblebee where he was absent for an entire line after getting many figures in Thrilling 30 and only recently ame back just for a legends toy.

Hot Rod becomes rodimus prime that is different he transforms into a new character. Kup and the others do not have that. The Deluxe Hot Rod that comes with the leader is also much smaller than TR Hot Rod. he is closer in size to Thrilling 30 Orion Pax than a standard deluxe.
>>
File: 1357850853600.jpg (3MB, 6144x7528px) Image search: [Google]
1357850853600.jpg
3MB, 6144x7528px
>>6453729
The cgi model has the pinstripes as white.
While the ones on the hero truck are blue.

Also, the truck mode is not accurate to the one seen in the films.
>>
>>6453910
Bayformer toys always have to compromise, it's just not physically possible for a 100% screen-to-toy depiction.
>>
>>6453910
>hero truck
Is that a weird way of saying vehicle mode???
>>
>>6453116
I have that guy on the far right, what in the hell is he from anyways?
>>
File: 4839522487_4bb93d7874_o.jpg (721KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
4839522487_4bb93d7874_o.jpg
721KB, 2000x1333px
>>6453916
No, I mean his on set prop.

>>6453914
I'm talking about something simple, the sleeper door on his passenger side is a small tool box size and not a full door.
>>
>>6453917
Dinozaurs
>>
>>6453916
It's a film term. When a prop is the "hero" version it's the pristine version used for detailed shots.
>>
>>6453731
Hasbro classifies those lines as collector lines. RID is the kiddie one.

You don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>6453927
Skip, get the Voyagers.
Or get the oversized KO of Megs.
>>
File: IronHideDisapproves.jpg (344KB, 593x660px) Image search: [Google]
IronHideDisapproves.jpg
344KB, 593x660px
>>6453901
>thankfuly it's really easy to deheadmaster it
>deheadmaster
>mutilating your toys due to autism

Someone give this guy a Motormaster and let nature take it's course.
>>
>>6453850
>If I have articulation I can have fun posing the toy and pretend it's doing more things in different ways.
That's what i said in the beginning, and you said i was wrong.
It's aesthetic, i.e. posing

You liking something is fine
A toy being your favorite color means you'll like it
It being your least favorite color doesn't make it bad.

Your issue is, time and time again, you just can't accept that you have a taste preference for maintaining a level of consistency with g1
And that's all it is: a taste preference
So relax, don't buy toys you don't want, wait for a masterpiece galvatron, or buy third party, or hell, make your own.
Just please stop using a product line gimmick as the excuse when it's really just personal preference
>>
>>6453708
>ALLSPARK
I'm done with that fucking website.

It is becoming an echo chamber, and it's awful. They literally banned a guy because he would have a arcee that looks like she did in the cartoon, ie a fucking woman.
>>
>>6453766
>Oh look, there's that word Hasbro apologists like to use when they run out of arguments.

You're a loser online and irl, just an fyi
>>
>>6453906
I want to know this too
>>
>>6454013
They banned a guy because he was being intentionally disruptive, like the that copypasta about kino or whatever that started a few threads ago and Literally Anyone who tries to bring up Kiss Players
>>
>>6453663
If you really want an Ultra Magnus then sure, but the mold is kind of lame. He's so large and his articulation is so limited that I find him to really be more of a display piece than something to fiddle around with. The transformation is neat and pretty fun but that's about it.

I honestly find the CW toy to be more fun to play with in general.
>>
>>6453783
Come to Ottawa, all our TRUs have Galvatrons for days
>>
>>6454051
... he was wave 1
How far behind ARE you canuckleheads?
>>
>>6453969
Thanks but I finished modifying the problems out of Motormaster a long time ago, much happier with it now.
>>
>>6453969
Pleb.
>>
>>6453669
But what we got is better than that 3p thing.
>>
>>6454073
But she's literally the one character I'd rather not have a faceplate.
>>
>>6454013
>It is becoming an echo chamber, and it's awful.
>Implying every forum ever hasn't always been
>Using these shite forums in the first place
Fuck off back there I'm fucking sick fed up of you faggots coming here, shitting up the threads whining about your shitty forum drama.
Nobody here gives a flying fuck that some autist was being autistic or called you a mean name or some shit on a Transformers forum just shut the fuck up about them.
>>
>>6453669
I tried out of curiousity and flipping the heels around on the t30 Windblade makes her stand a lot better. It's pretty much good enough for me now.
>>
>complaining about allspark
Why not just not go there anymore? It's not like they produce any content right?
>>
File: Misfire Chart.jpg (440KB, 1400x798px) Image search: [Google]
Misfire Chart.jpg
440KB, 1400x798px
I know that Hasbro is trying to do some G1 aesthetics but damn the color they're using is pissing me off.
>>
>>6454101
No kidding. I can at least understand why people browse TFW but all the other ones? Just stop going there.
>>
>>6454107
Goddamnit, I'm not even a Takucko but that Legends looks so sweet. Guess I'll be getting it instead of the TR, even though the Targetmasters looks like a reused PCC minicon.
>>
>>6454124
I mean they're both great nonetheless. Too bad the Legends is a bit pricey (fuck the economy)
>>
>>6454124
>even though the Targetmasters looks like a reused PCC minicon.
They aren't they're all new moulds.
>>
File: 1483929750-inhand-tr-01.jpg (233KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1483929750-inhand-tr-01.jpg
233KB, 1600x1066px
So, which one should I get? There's a supermarket nearby selling the TR, should I go for it or should I track down the older one online?
>>
>>6454132
more than anything I'd say it comes down to whether you prefer Perceptor to have his G1 Microscope/"Tank" Alt-Modes or to have a an actual Earth vehicle Alt-Mode, otherwise the two molds seem pretty close in overall quality
>>
>>6454142
I don't really care about the alt mode, to be honest. I just want a solid Perceptor to display alongside the rest of my 1986 movie team.
>>
>>6454145
>I don't really care about the alt mode, to be honest. I just want a solid Perceptor to display alongside the rest of my 1986 movie team.
well which molds are you using for the rest of them, that might be the deciding factor then
>>
>>6454107
TR Misfire has the rootin'est tootin'est color
>>
>>6454079

Good thing there are many options for that mold, all but that one pictured don't have a faceplate.
>>
File: 1498484498916.jpg (64KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1498484498916.jpg
64KB, 600x453px
>>6454162
Walp, as of now I currently have:

>Generations / 2011 Kup
>CW Ultra Magnus
>TR Hot Rod
>TR Blurr
>TR Wheelie

And I plan on getting:

>Generations / T30 Springer
>Generations / T30 Arcee

So yeah, what would better float my aesthetic goat in terms of Perceptor? Maybe another TR would be too much?
>>
>>6454185
I've heard say the TR version is better in general aside from the cannon being on the wrong side (and being a headmaster, I suppose)

I own neither though so I don't really know any details.
>>
File: titans-return-misfire.jpg (356KB, 871x1200px) Image search: [Google]
titans-return-misfire.jpg
356KB, 871x1200px
>>6454107
misfire's colors are a mystery
on the one hand, we have photos like the one in your pic
then we've got this pic
and then we've got...
>>
>>6454132

new one.

the old one is a fiddly mess.
>>
>>6454107
I've only seen one or two pictures that don't make the plastic on TR Misfire look like absolute rubbish. I'm going with the LG version for that reason, along with the Targetmaster.
>>
File: misfire.jpg (70KB, 577x790px) Image search: [Google]
misfire.jpg
70KB, 577x790px
>>6454191
this one
what color IS HE
>>
>>6453829
My guess is space case (think thats his name) the white and black one. He doesnt seem to be terribly sought after ever.
>>
>>6454051

another fellow Ottawa Bro.

>>6454054

it's usually Wave 1 or 3 here.
>>
File: 20170730_195807_resized.jpg (458KB, 1139x1508px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_195807_resized.jpg
458KB, 1139x1508px
Autobots who can fly in space are my favorite. What are some other Autobots with space-faring alt. modes?
>>
>>6453865

I like having more literal whos made.

i wish we could get a classics Loudpedal and Exhaust now.
>>
>>6454185
DESU, I think the old RTS Perceptor is better. Better look overall, better proportions, and a great altmode. I say go with that one. Especially if you have Gen Kup.
>>
>>6454203
>DESU
What?
DESU DESU DESU
What's going on here?
>>
File: TFTR_Perceptor8.jpg (106KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
TFTR_Perceptor8.jpg
106KB, 720x446px
>>6454185
TR, the Gen version looks better from far, but in hand he has akward leg proportions, worse face and his shoulders don't tab anywhere so you have to adjust them constantly, I have both, the gen went to storage, TR on display.
>>
>>6454204
Hello new friend, we've had these filters for 2 fucking years now.
Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>6454200
Brainstorm come to mind.
Cybertron Sentinel Prime is one as well.
>>
>>6454201
My favorite thing about Exhaust and Loudpedal is how clever their little bios are, because they were written in the present with a sense of humor.

Exhaust is a former industrial espionage specialist who is addicted to inhaling chemicals and Loudpedal is a brilliant musician and sonic-scientist who moonlights as a holographic pop star in night clubs. In two sentences they created characters more memorable than a majority of the original decepticons, who usually have bios that just say "They're REALLY mean and LOVE killing Autobots!"
>>
>>6454206
Fuck you, I'm not _that_ new. It's just that I rarely use those acronym. So, I'll get the fuck IN, thank you very much.
>>
>>6454191
He's lit to look much darker and less awful there
>>
>>6454188
>the cannon being on the wrong side
Its accurate to the cartoons, movie and marvel comics, IDW Perceptor has it on the wrong side.

>>6454203
Your RTS doesn't have issues keeping his shoulders in place? that and the high crotch made me send him to storage.
>>
File: nobackpack3rdparty.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nobackpack3rdparty.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>6453729
Makes me wonder how they'll do an MPM AoE/TLK Optimus Prime given the lack of truck kibble he has. Turd party scenes have already started on prototype molds of the guy which I can already guess will be expensive as hell with questionable QC.
>>
>>6454220
Honestly, that pink, and the way they got his front to sit on his back like that make me wonder why the FUCK they didn't retool HIM for arcee. It wouldn't be hard just taking off wings and fins, and the chest could have been retooled to actually look like her.
>>
If they were planning on releasing a few headmaster fembots why didn't they actually make a fembot mold instead of trying to push the Blurr mold further than it ever should?
>>
>>6454230
I'd want some earlier movie bots before Knight Prime gets a MP figure. Besides, the lack of alt mode parts on him really makes me not that interested in getting a transforming toy of him.
>>
>>6454237
>Dude, we can make a fighter plane, a hover car, and a submarine with the same mold!
>>
>>6454259
>This is just a triangular brick
>FIGHTER PLANE HOVER CAR SUBMARINE
>>
>>6454185
TR Perceptor has issues

-Severe difficulty just standing up
-No waist or wrist swivels, and it desperately needs wrist swivels
-Nothing locks together in robot mode
-microscope mode locks together but easily comes undone
-Scope is so huge it prevents any neck articulation
-Titan Master doesn't "plug in" anywhere, it can just lay down in the try
-Big gun doesn't pose very well

But it can kneel pretty well, I'll give it that.
>>
>>6454259
The mtfembot robot modes are so lazy I can't believe people even like them.

Nautica is nice I suppose as an oddity at least considering it's a character who never had a toy, but TR Arcee getting anything but apathy when you can still find the infinitely superior generations toy for a decent price blows my mind
>>
>>6454253
Plus the nutruck is way uglier than the trilogy one.
>>
File: fembots.jpg (310KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fembots.jpg
310KB, 1280x960px
>>6454288
This is the bigger issue with Blurr-retool-Nautica.
>>
File: 43594d1500619929-1.jpg (6KB, 272x157px) Image search: [Google]
43594d1500619929-1.jpg
6KB, 272x157px
>>6454079
Lets face it, the best face-sculpt for any female character is a masked face.
>>
File: 20170701_213947.jpg (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_213947.jpg
86KB, 720x1280px
>>6454107
That shade looks nice beside TR Triggerhappy, at least.
>>
File: 5079913240_39279de9bf_o.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
5079913240_39279de9bf_o.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>6454293
Eh. I like the Western Star. I've seen a few on the road now and those are some massive beasts.
I love both, Peterbilt reminds me of the hope that I had for the movies, while Western Star gives me hope of what can be.
>>
>>6454305
I'm reminded of Dark Skittles.
>>
File: hastak wb.jpg (11KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
hastak wb.jpg
11KB, 298x169px
>>6454302
Unless it's a robot which in that case is mostly just a battle of symmetrical accuracy.
>>
File: Dragonstorm-16.jpg (398KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonstorm-16.jpg
398KB, 2048x1152px
MISTER FALCON

They sneaked ANOTHER Twinferno into TLK
>>
>>6454210
Yeah that kind of bios are the best.

I totally imagine Harvey Fierstein voicing Exhaust...or Tone Loc....I dunno anyone with a hoarse raspy sounding voice.
>>
Shot in the dark: Is TR/Legends Soundwave's chest cavity able to accommodate cassettes from other lines? Eyeballing it from pics, it *seems* like it would work, but it may be me.
>>
>>6454185
Get Hardhead or Quake.

And Triggerhappy and or Misfire.

Great toys.
>>
>>6454330
Like Blaster, the chest is compatible with the TR "cassettes".
>>
>>6454319
Is Twinferno someone's waifu at HasTak?
>>
>>6454330
The stock "cassette" measures 73 x 44 x 13 mm
>>
>>6454330
It 'can' fit G1 and Masterpiece tapes, but they are way too small for the cavity they go into. It's also really deep, so you'd have a needlessly tough time getting them out. There might be Shapeways addons that allow for more proper storage, but if you're staying stock, then stick the the TR legends devices.
>>
>>6454107
>Using a shitty prototype for TR pic
That's a bit misleading.

>>6454170
I bet it will go perfectly with TR Arcee's head though.
>>
File: 9u_46934s.jpg (88KB, 391x618px) Image search: [Google]
9u_46934s.jpg
88KB, 391x618px
>>6454294
She has always looked buff/kibly.
>>
>>6454319
What does Draconian even bring to the alt mode besides a third head? Were they actually planning each bot to have an individual Dragon mode independent of Dragonstorm?
>>
What's the best deluxe size Soundwave out there? I've been thinking of getting the Titans Return one but I want something smaller to keep as a desk toy.
>>
>>6454353
Music Label.
>>
File: nNr9g2C[1].png (1MB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
nNr9g2C[1].png
1MB, 1008x756px
>>6454358
this.
>>
>>6454352
Tail and ass

>>6454353
There's the Animated Van, WFC van, TF:Prime Drone, RID van. None are cassette players but all are pretty decent representations of what they're supposed to be.
>>
File: IMG_20170730_202050733.jpg (98KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_202050733.jpg
98KB, 514x914px
The transformation is finicky but he's pretty cool.
>>
>>6454372
>Rewind, look!
>You can now suck and play with my robo-nipples!
>>
>>6454363
>perfect deluxe size
>can also serve a function on your desk
Holy shit this is peak soundwave
>>
File: IMG_4112.jpg (394KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4112.jpg
394KB, 1600x1200px
>>6454353

Animated deluxe Soundwave is your best bet. A very good representation of the character and come with Laserbeak. It's also very affordable and rad as hell.
>>
>>6454372
He literally looks like a Jaeger pilot and with his name, I fucking love it.
>>
>>6453729
t. takaracuck
>>
>>6454392

I don't have him handy but he will pair great with Skyhammer.
>>
>>6454372
Can you show off Nitro with all the other titan masters you have? Love the body, but that head is getting replaced asap. Also a shame the Thunderwing head is incredibly expensive and made of metal because that looks the best on him.
>>
>>6454054
WalMarts & TRUs are the only game in town, all other box stores don't transformers, and one comic has a couple of overpriced figs

WM always has the new content, we have up to wave 3 TM/deluxe, wave 4 Legends/Voyager/Leaders
A few locations got the wave 4 Deluxe, but they vanished as quickly as they came (got mine though), and one WM allegedly had a case of wave 5 Deluxe, though I didn't see it

The TRUs vary, but the constants are: little to no TMs ever, wave 4 Legends, locations wildly vary on if they are overstocked shelfwarming wave 1 deluxe/Voyager/leaders - some stores just got tons of sixshots, the odd store has a few wave 3 Deluxe, you'll never find soundwave at an Ottawa TRU

Bottom line, everyone is waiting for wave 4 TMs, all of wave 5 (except the few who just found Deluxes), and many did not get wave 4 Deluxe when they flash-in-the-pan'd
>>
>>6454399
>I like gigantic white inaccurate outlines on my toy

ok
>>
>>6454372
>>6454403

That's Chromedome's head, FWIWW, I will see what I can dig out in a bit.
>>
>>6454363
Man if Hasbro doesn't release a blue guy, I'll get just the Takara United or Adventures one.
>>
File: Blur2.jpg (830KB, 1814x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Blur2.jpg
830KB, 1814x1256px
>>6454195

Same color as Blur and Shockwave. A color that photographs funny so every photo comes out looking differently depending on the lighting and settings.
>>
>>6454404
The Wal-Marts around here are literally carrying nothing but TLK toys.
>>
File: SentinelPrime.jpg (659KB, 1402x1482px) Image search: [Google]
SentinelPrime.jpg
659KB, 1402x1482px
>>6454200
>What are some other Autobots with space-faring alt. modes?

Only the best one of them all! The only Autobot who can bring Decepticon's to the spaceport, and then personally fly them off to the nearest sun to jettison them into the aforementioned sun.
>>
>>6454407
>I like sucking a toy company's dick while they charge me double for some paint
ok
>>
>>6454424
>double

the takara toys are cheaper for anyone who isn't ann americlap. Also stop being a poorfag.
>>
>>6454424
I like buying the better toy. Every time.
>>
>>6454423
Sorry. No meme toys allowed.
>>
>>6454429
>hasbro deluxes: $20 msrp
>takara deluxes: 4000 yen list price
Sure thing takaracuck

>b-but I got them at 3000 yen!
Those are because of online retailers like amiami, not takara. Same as getting a hasbro toy on clearance.
>>
>>6454434
buying takara =/= takaracuck

posting retarded /v/ posts like TAKAKA WINS AGAIN = takaracuck
>>
>>6454440
>Those are because of online retailers like amiami

So? A cheaper toy is a cheaper toy.

>>6454446
But the guy he replied to didn't even say TAKARA WINS AGAIN.
>>
>>6454446
I agree. Although there have been only a couple of times where I've felt Hasbro truly won. Even when the decos aren't as ideal, Takara usually has better QC, plastic and paint apps, and that can really be the difference between like and love.

For example, people prefer Hasbro TR Highbrow because it has more paint apps and color, but I prefer LG Highbrow because it has BETTER paint apps and color.
>>
>>6453894
>Kup only has the generations deluxe and the Titans Returns deluxe

There is also the Prime version.

>Blurr has the Generations Deluxe and the Titans Return Deluxe

And the superior animated toy. Not to mention his RID2 and Armada versions.
>>
File: bedtime stories.png (353KB, 720x1023px) Image search: [Google]
bedtime stories.png
353KB, 720x1023px
Were there other characters in the older generations with something like Crosshairs's trenchcoat or maybe a cape that actually is part of the character's transformation?
>>
>>6454404
Forgot to mention, but wave 3 voyagers were also scarce in Ottawa, number of times I saw OP could count on one hand (Megs two hands)
>>
>>6454448
>So? A cheaper toy is a cheaper toy.
Yes, but it's not the price that Takara charges you. Imagine if their deluxes were 3000 yen at list price instead. Then it would be better.

>But the guy he replied to didn't even say TAKARA WINS AGAIN.
Reading comprehension much? I said "retarded /v/ posts -like-" not that he said that exact post.

>>6454455
It's not so much as to who wins, it's mostly which one are you willing to spend your money. If you feel like going to your local store to buy your toy instead of importing it it's fine.
>>
>>6454467
>If you feel like going to your local store to buy your toy instead of importing it it's fine.
It's different for me. I have the disposable income, so I'll pay 40 or 50 bucks more for the toy that I like the most.
>>
>>6454107
I am still not sure which version to get.

The TR guns are awful but they look great on the jet mode.
Takara is just pricy enough that I am questioning it is even worth getting.

Help me /toy/
>>
>>6454487
I went Takara because Targetmasters are fucking awesome. Also, the paint apps seem like they are less, but I feel like they are applied more intelligently. Also, the TR guns are kind of crap outside of being mounted on the wings. I love a light-blue robot paired with a pink space ship.
>>
I don't get why transfags feel the need to browbeat anyone who doesn't buy the exact same fucking toy they bought.
It almost feels like some are just venting their regret by acting smug about a little paint.
>>
File: IMG_20170730_212345343.jpg (82KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_212345343.jpg
82KB, 514x914px
>>6454403

Rodimus
>>
File: IMG_20170730_212327965.jpg (80KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_212327965.jpg
80KB, 514x914px
>>6454490

Kup
>>
File: 1501349801032.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501349801032.png
45KB, 778x512px
Generations seaspray or cosmos?
>>
File: IMG_20170730_212249604.jpg (109KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_212249604.jpg
109KB, 514x914px
>>6454491

Triggerhappy I think.
>>
File: IMG_20170730_212204147.jpg (95KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_212204147.jpg
95KB, 514x914px
>>6454494

Broadside
>>
>>6454489
Just let little kids being little kids. It's the exact same thing with the age old retarded Console War.
>>
File: IMG_20170730_212124007.jpg (92KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_212124007.jpg
92KB, 514x914px
>>6454496

Weird Wolf

>>6454494

Actually I think this is Highbrow's head.
>>
>>6454494
highbrow...
>>
File: IMG_20170730_212053279.jpg (119KB, 514x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_212053279.jpg
119KB, 514x914px
>>6454498

Mindwipe
>>
>>6454501

Hardhead
>>
>>6454504

Thats what I have handy. I just moved last week so a lot of my stuff is all over in totes and some at work. Missing Galvatron, Scourge, Shuffler, and Brawn, Triggerhappy off the top of my head.
>>
>>6454491
>Who you calling shitpiece now?
>>
>>6454467
>Yes, but it's not the price that Takara charges you
Again, it doesn't matter.

> I said "retarded /v/ posts -like-"
But his post wasn't like that. Are you just an oversensitive baby?
>>
File: SeaAndSpace.jpg (508KB, 1502x808px) Image search: [Google]
SeaAndSpace.jpg
508KB, 1502x808px
>>6454493

Both!
>>
File: IMG_20170730_192145481-1280x720.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_192145481-1280x720.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
I like this combo with TR Rodimus.
>>
>>6454515
Cosmos is one of the few instances where I am at odds with paint. The head is so much nicer in red/blue/yellow paint, but the fact that you need to grab it and pull it out makes it difficult. I've been very careful with my cosmos, but the red paint is beginning to fade on the edges of the helmet.
>>
>>6454523

The "new" Cosmos in TR supposedly has the head molded in red like it should be. I need to find one, I figured the little bastard should shelfwarm, being he's a reissue...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1200x900px
>>6454530
It does, and I bought it, but it doesn't look nearly as nice as the first release, in my opinion.

This is the biggest contention is have with Transformers. Paint almost always looks better than plastic, but sometimes, plastic is smarter. The first release of cosmos looks infinitely better than the second, but the second release won't wear or fade.
>>
>>6454514
>Again, it doesn't matter.

>Hasbro lists $30 TLK deluxes
>OMG FUCKING RIPOFF
>Takara lists 4000 yen deluxes
>TAKARA WINS AGAIN HASDRONES BTFO

I really shouldn't try to reason with you, you're just a takaracuck anyway

>But his post wasn't like that
I never said it was. It's your posts that are /v/ tier garbage.

>Are you just an oversensitive baby?
I'm not the one who is still deluded about MP-36 being a massive blunder ;^)
>>
>>6454515
Cute dork squad go!
>>
>>6454294
>>6454349
The issue is A) the atrocious vehicle mode which is nothing like her actual vehicle mode and
B) she's curvy. She looks buff, sure, but it's all curves. Blurrtica has no curves.
>>
File: ShockwaveWhyyyyyy.jpg (1MB, 1427x1365px) Image search: [Google]
ShockwaveWhyyyyyy.jpg
1MB, 1427x1365px
>>6454535

I guess I'll be the judge for myself if I can find the guy.

>>6454545
>dorks
>>
>Watching age of extinction
Man, it makes me sad watching all these interesting character designs wasted on non-characters.
>>
>>6454370
>Tail and ass
wait...
so is he a snake?
Did we get a twinferno and a snake transformer, that combine into a 3 headed dragon?
cause that's pretty neat.
>>
>>6454538
>>TAKARA WINS AGAIN HASDRONES BTFO
The difference is that it's extremely easy to find Takara figures discounted AND they come with extra titanmasters, extra targetmasters, better colors, and no stickers.

>It's your posts that are /v/ tier garbage.
But they're not.

>best Masterpiece Megatron toy official and 3P alike
>blunder
lol ok
>>
File: mXyupD1.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
mXyupD1.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>6454562
>best Masterpiece Megatron toy official and 3P alike
>>
File: Trenchy.jpg (104KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
Trenchy.jpg
104KB, 500x536px
>>6454553
Worse, I'm seeing human screentime take away every selling point AoE had.

>Dinobots
>Don't do shit but charge at the enemy
>Transforms into a battle stance to become a barricade and does nothing afterwards

>Crosshairs
>Never uses his SMGs save for two scenes, one that's been shown endlessly at trailers and another if you squint at the right part of the scene where Scorn does his bodyslam.

>Hound
Okay he got the best of the whole team given that he's the epitome of everything Bay would like about a character.

>Drift
>Rides with Slug, Slug does nothing.
>Only has one fight scene that doesn't contribute to the story besides exposition

>Lockdown
>A decent antagonist on his own
>Bland design, forced product placement by lambo when he originally was going to be a muscle car of sorts

At this point I'm pretty much just gunning for fan art, rare as it can be.
>>
>>6454551
Now I want to reenact the end of planet of the apes, but with transformers
metroplex sticking out of the sand
Rodimus yelling
Arcee standing there confused, leaning against a transformed Wreck gar
>>
What kind of greases/lubricants should be used for loosening tight joints?

All I've seen mentioned are silicone sprays, but I don't really know what to get.
>>
>>6454625
You want Shock Oil, the kind used for R/C cars, but make sure you get the kind that's 85% or higher, it'll say on the bottle so just check for that. It's the only stuff that won't eat through or discolor the plastic.
>>
>>6454520
Since we're getting a new Rodimus in PotP I was seriously considering painting his TR figure up in Repugnus' colors. Like a reddish-brown hood in alt mode with like a pincers on the front. Could be cool.
>>
File: D E S P A I R.png (122KB, 596x702px) Image search: [Google]
D E S P A I R.png
122KB, 596x702px
>neither Sideways nor Rapid Run got a TR toy
>no Energon Omega Supreme/Sentinel repaint of Sentinel Prime
>Siren, Nightbeat, Terri-bull, Fangry, Squeezeplay, and Apeface didn't get proper bodies
>instead we got G1 characters who had no business being headmasters

Why was this allowed?
>>
>>6454700
muh geewun but also too lazy to properly do muh geewun
>>
>>6454644
Any recommended places to buy the stuff aside from ebay?
>>
File: 20170630_215443.jpg (92KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_215443.jpg
92KB, 720x1280px
>>6454487
TR Miss Fire's guns are passable if you mount them seeker style like this. Im also using Flywheels as his targetmaster buddy, and Terribull as Triggerhappy's buddy. Im not sure who to pair Slugslinger with when he comes out.
>>
File: hasbrocuck.jpg (1MB, 4276x2492px) Image search: [Google]
hasbrocuck.jpg
1MB, 4276x2492px
What should be added to this image?
>>
>>6454735
Only like Hasbro Computron because of the better hands/feet and bonus marvel comic characters.
>>
>>6454707
If you have a hobby shop near you that sells remote control stuff for cars or planes they usually have it but if not you'll have to get it online. I didn't have a single hobby shop near me and had to get it off Amazon. It expensive initially but one bottle will basically last you a lifetime since you really only need to dip a toothpick in it to touch the joint with (seriously thats all you need per joint) so at least it's a one-time expense.
>>
>>6454700
>>no Energon Omega Supreme/Sentinel repaint of Sentinel Prime
That's a pretty great idea. It could just come with two headmasters, one for regular, one for Prime 'piloting' him.
>>
File: IMG_6986.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6986.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6454493
>>6454515
This, they're honestly the funniest legends figures I've ever had the pleasure of messing with
>>
File: u03_l.jpg (117KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
u03_l.jpg
117KB, 2000x1400px
>>6454413
I have the United set. Since they are unmanned tanks Im trying to assemble a drone-themed squad of "cassettes" for WFC soundwave.

So far I have GDO laserbeak and the yellow version of the same mold as Buzzsaw. I'm looking at Arms Microns for the rest since the decepticon ones have drone-like monoeyes.
>>
>>6454735
>takaracuck got BTFO so hard that he resorts to old pics
>>
File: IMG_1733.jpg (198KB, 866x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1733.jpg
198KB, 866x1080px
So I noticed this happening to my Topspin. The transformation joint on the waist scraped off some paint on the teal sections of his waist. Is this a widespread QC problem? It hasn't happened on Twin Twist as far as I can tell.
>>
>>6454735
I'm not sure about wheelie, I got him mostly for goshooter, hes ok but I think the dark translucent plastic looks better, also my takara wheelie got a nasty scar on his right cheek right out the box.
>>
File: hound.jpg (832KB, 1476x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hound.jpg
832KB, 1476x2048px
>>6454577
>Okay he got the best of the whole team given that he's the epitome of everything Bay would like about a character.

I would watch the Hound movie if they made one.
Just 90 minutes of roboGoodman shit talking, shooting, and driving.
>>
>>6454735
Anyone who comes with a targetmaster should be added.
>>
File: IMG_6988.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6988.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6454748
Of course I do have a fetish for the visor/faceplate combo on autobots so that might sway my opinion a little
>>
>>6454748
They're just so dynamic. It's great.
>>
>>6454764
It has yet to happen on either of mine. Maybe the paint's too thick on your piece
>>
File: 20170730_232401.jpg (61KB, 686x386px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_232401.jpg
61KB, 686x386px
>>6454769
forgot my pic.
>>
>>6454783
>Punished Wheelie
>>
>>6454793
>An Autobot without Reason or Rhyme
>>
File: 20170729_234841.jpg (65KB, 720x964px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_234841.jpg
65KB, 720x964px
>>6454783
Dang, that GoShooter and Wheelie would go well with this.
>>
>>6454735

Really, the only ones that should be on this list are Devastator, Kup, Blurr, Scourge, Computron, and Windblade.

Bruticus' toy colors look better, Skullcruncher's visor is autism incarnate, Powermaster Prime is fucking boring, Hot Rod is fine, Wheelie's Takara deco is trash, and Motormaster's cartoon colors are a love/hate it situation.
>>
>>6454783
Heh. My Wheelie has a tiny "scar" near its left eye that makes it look as if it had one of those teardrop tattoos.
>>
>>6454738
>because of the better hands/feet
I bought the PE for him which was better overall for me.
>>
>>6454783
TAKARA WINS AGAIN
>>
>>6454530
I went in to work today and we had 2 Cosmos and a Seaspray actually in stock (we haven't had Legends-class stock in quite a while, save for 2 Stripes). I can go and snag it and ship it for you if that's your cup of tea.
>>
>>6454490
>>6454498
>>6454501
>>6454506
Thanks. These look pretty decent, but I might use Emissary since Fortmax is usually in his bot mode. Still, the mix and match element is going to be the best part of this guy. I honestly wouldn't mind if more figures had Titan master compatibility even if their heads weren't TMs. As long as the stock neck articulation was better than a Titan master's neck.
>>
File: IMG_6998.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6998.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6454779
Throw in rewind and you get a pretty neat team
>>
File: IMG_6991.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6991.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6454836
>>
>>6454836
I feel like Powerglide is a better member of that trio.
>>
File: IMG_6994.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6994.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6454838
>>
File: IMG_6996.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6996.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6454843
>>
>>6454836
I picked up Roadburn a few days ago and feel the same way, that he's just a great little dude.
>>
File: gnaw4.png (748KB, 794x900px) Image search: [Google]
gnaw4.png
748KB, 794x900px
it seems like Gnaw can hold that Drill-Dog from couple of years ago and use it as a weapon!
Now that's what i call a B I G A R G U M E N T
>>
File: CWLegendsWreckGar.jpg (416KB, 2120x1320px) Image search: [Google]
CWLegendsWreckGar.jpg
416KB, 2120x1320px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>6454843
>those hats
nice idea
>>
>>6454840
True, but I don't have a powerglide on hand right now (and with these 3 you get matching blue visors+land, sea, and air vehicles)
>>
>>6454857
>Find a flaw.
that would be my wish to have this wave version of WreckGar that looks close to TheMovie like the rest of current designs.
this was a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>6454749
I never noticed they were drone tanks, that makes that lazerbeak make so much more sense. I love that
>>
>>6454278
Of all these, only two of these are actual complaints, wrist swivels, and the scope size, everything else is either easily fixable, not transforming it correctly, or your opinion.
>>
>>6454735
I prefer Tak Legends Shockwave, but its total preference. I just like light purple better than dark purple, but I totally get that most people like dark purple

I also liked the painted shins better than just being clear

Also I got him for $15
>>
>>6453942
Hasbro has stated that the target demo for RID2015 was ages 5 to 8. Generations is 8 and up. They clearly expect children to want these. Sales have proven that adults are 10-20% of their total sales, with Generations soundly trouncing RID2015 and the Movieverse lines as the top selling TF brand. Again, something Hasbro has repeatedly mentioned at conventions and shows. Ask them yourself at Hascon or NYCC.

The only cross demographic between the toys and characters being used for the kid's line and the Generations line is the RID Warriors range. These are intended to be closer to Generations toys, but have actually sold a fraction of what the Generations toys do.

Kids always want the things the older kids are playing with. RID2015 has the reputation of being "for kids", so the actual target demo has been avoiding it in favor of the line for their older brothers and fathers.
>>
>>6454710
Can it be more fitting for Blitzwing since they both form jet and the tank mode? Plus they have visor glasses.
>>
File: IMG_7007.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7007.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6454858
Thanks anon, I like to think that cosmos is the biggest nutjob of the group
>>
File: reduced-galery_image_115_714.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
reduced-galery_image_115_714.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Walp, I'm totally in love with this beautiful this set is despite being part of what might very well be most vile and disgusting subline ever made. The only complete one on Ebay is going for 110$ with free shipping, should I bite it? I've looked over TF Source, ToyArena and Maybang and they all have it for far more reasonable prices ranging between 50$ and 70$, but none of them have it in stock with dates for repositioning either.

Is it hopeless to even wait for such a rare set to show up in one of those sites again? Any other places where they might be available? Or should I just dump my money on what's literally the only eHobby Position Cassetes for sale on the internet?
>>
File: shellformer.png (1MB, 1878x927px) Image search: [Google]
shellformer.png
1MB, 1878x927px
what is worst?
shellformer
or a parts former?
>>
>>6454886
Shellforming, parts forming can be forgiven if it's kept to a minimum, like weapons that form parts of the vehicle (as long as they don't encompass a ridiculous amount of it) like BW II Hellscream.
>>
File: 1496692799884.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496692799884.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>>6454886
I'm equally unfond of both but too much parts-forming makes me more frustrated than a huge shell.
>>
File: whatshisnameagain.jpg (25KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
whatshisnameagain.jpg
25KB, 400x214px
>>6454886
um
>>
>>6454897
look! its a robot with gigantic penghin skin all over him!
>>
File: kiss_players_convoy_box_1.jpg (437KB, 1000x964px) Image search: [Google]
kiss_players_convoy_box_1.jpg
437KB, 1000x964px
>>6454884
>most vile and disgusting subline ever made.
Yeah Kiss Players ruled.
>>
>>6454886
Partsforming.

Shellforming isn't even that bad if it's done right. Generations Arcee is pretty much one and she's one of the best CHUG figures to date.
>>
>>6454886
Beast Wars Neo took shellforming to such an extreme that it became good.

Parts forming is OK for combiners and dudes like Omega Supreme and Overlord.

In conclusion. I don't know.
>>
>>6454884
I'm not sure how accurate is the wiki considering it's run by a literal libtard that thought for more than a second that SG Ravage was a good idea but I was reading the pages of Glit and Sundor the other day and they sound like pretty cool characters.

What's in the CD btw?
>>
File: 1492498175150.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492498175150.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>Order Twin Twist
>Open box
>It is Topspin

No joke
>>
>>6454884
People say that, but I've never heard people say they don't like Rosanna, Sundor, or Glit despite their origins.
>>
>>6454913
It's literally the same toy and don't even pretend otherwise.
>>
>>6454886
I don't think it's really black and white for me at all.

Partsforming isn't a bother if it's just minor things like pegging a cannon onto different spots in robot and vehicle mode or just having parts that come off (MP11 is so much easier to transform if you just take off the wings), and shellforming can be done stylishly like AoE Crosshairs or TR Scourge, and when it does so it's really no problem at all.

When you get into partsformers like 3P combiners or Shellformers like any BWN toy or TLK Voyager Prime, then it sucks.

The only thing I think is objectively terrible are fake parts
>>
>>6454886
I like movie shit and those use a really advanced kind of shellforming that blurs the line.
Partsforming is annoying as fuck when it leaves you with a bunch of trash you have to move from mode to mode manually because of designers deciding to be lazy retards or beancounting.
>>
>>6454886
Shellforming is fine for me if it's not backpack central. Like kibble is fine if it's cool. TFP Vehicone was a shell that folded all the way into feet gloriously
>>
>>6454884
The major retailers won't get it again most likely given it's age. You might want to try some Japanese sites like Mandarake or middle-man through YAJ for a better price than that. I got mine about 4 years or so ago. Great little set, but I can't say it's quite worth $110.

>>6454909
I forget all the contents, but the highlight is a cover of the original Japanese G1 opening song by the Kiss Player girls.
>>
>>6454922
>When you get into partsformers like 3P combiners
Warbotron's Onslaught has to partsform in between every mode. IIRC it even partsformed for the fucking base mode.
When 3P does partsforming it gets outright disgusting.
>>
>>6454886
honestly for both it depends on the figure, cause both can be well done
>>
File: 1359741165004.jpg (84KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1359741165004.jpg
84KB, 500x375px
>>6454927
Walp, thanks for the tip, guess that might be my only shot. How do I even search those Nip websites though?

>>6454904
I mean, it was a fine series if you're a filthy lolicon who posts in the red boards, although most normal human beings who don't fantasize about scantly dressed underage girls being involved in lewd situations with giant robots probably felt repulsed by just looking at some of the promotional material. What audience were they even trying to cater towards with this shit? I'm pretty sure it wasn't aimed at young girls, considering how even the art plastered on the toy boxes is obnoxiously erotic, and it probably wasn't aimed at regular adult collectors who just wanted a solid Transformers toyline either, considering how the figures are just re-released Binaltech robots with small PVC dolls. The only market they could be going for, the only possible reason for Takara to make a toyline as horrible as this, has to be fucking paedophiles. I can't see any other possible explanation for Kiss Players.
>>
File: dcc[1].jpg (29KB, 282x379px) Image search: [Google]
dcc[1].jpg
29KB, 282x379px
>>6454934
>Hating on Lolicon
You're going to get a ton of flak for that, but you are 100% right. Not even the legends comics have gotten this extreme. Those tape characters are the only good things to have come from it.
>>
File: CWSkylynx.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CWSkylynx.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
>>6454934
>What audience were they even trying to cater towards with this shit?

Same thing everyone was (and still is) trying to appeal to: Moefags, NEETs, and otaku. Slap some girls on it, and boom, instant audience...Usually.
>>
>>6454878
Kek, saved. Cosmos should be portrayed as the ultimate /pol/-tier conspiracy nut from now on.

>"Do you really think we assaulted the dam because the Deceptacreeps had "Energon assault weapons" hidden underneath them? Where are those EADs then? Huh? HUH? That's right, it was all an inside job, man! I tell you, we can't trust them!"
>"Don't you find it convenient how Optimus Prime was allegedly murdered by Megatron in the middle of Autobot City while Hot Rod was the only witness? It's obvious, that guy must be a shill! I bet HE was the one who killed Prime so that the leadership would pass on to him! Unicron was obviously pulling strings behind all of this, man!"
>"Man, I'm telling you, those spark-mixing Lithonians - """refugees""", as the senate calls them - are actually INVADING Iacon! Just yesterday one of them was found raping a fembot, but the Cybertron Union ain't telling you any of that, are they?!"
>>
File: BrawnOutForADriveWithThePals.jpg (470KB, 2022x576px) Image search: [Google]
BrawnOutForADriveWithThePals.jpg
470KB, 2022x576px
>>6454836
>>6454838
>>6454843
>>6454846

Nothing like a weekend drive, out with your pals, right?
>>
>>6454951
>"Come on, show me the evidence that Megatron actually committed any mass murder! Ain't it obviously it's all faked?! Wake the fuck up, you goddamn sheeplecon!"
>>
>>6454742
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00BFCVDUS

I get the feeling this is overpriced, but is this the stuff?
>>
>>6454951
>that last one
Are you dumb or just baiting?
>>
>>6454958

You can try graphite dry lube too. Works like a charm. Found it at an auto store, oddly enough. Was like 2 bux for a tube.
>>
File: 1501262196722.jpg (41KB, 680x518px) Image search: [Google]
1501262196722.jpg
41KB, 680x518px
>>6454961
>implying refugee fearmongering isn't /pol/-tier
>>
File: SentinelPrimeLaysDownTheLaw.jpg (168KB, 1816x334px) Image search: [Google]
SentinelPrimeLaysDownTheLaw.jpg
168KB, 1816x334px
>>6454966

Refugee fearmongering was all the rage in IDW's comics years back. And again in the comics recently when an old orange friend showed up.
>>
>>6454958
>>6454958
This is the brand I have and it's a higher weight (80) which is what you want, not those other ones.
https://www.amazon.ca/Team-Associated-Weight-Silicone-2-Ounce/dp/B0006N6S6G/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1501483023&sr=8-8&keywords=shock+oil

Or yeah you can use this stuff anon suggested too >>6454964 I just don't like it cause it's messier and if it's a white figure it makes it look kinda grubby around the area you put it. But hey, its alot cheaper.
>>
>>6454961
Back to the containment board, buddy.
>>
File: bruticus-172[1].jpg (187KB, 1200x949px) Image search: [Google]
bruticus-172[1].jpg
187KB, 1200x949px
>>6454800
Too bad he fails at delivering the toy colors. And that's ignoring the awful look the completely unpainted milky grey chest brings.
>>
>>6454969
>I just don't like it cause it's messier and if it's a white figure it makes it look kinda grubby around the area you put it

It is a bit messy yeah, but it's also just pencil lead ground up really extra super fine. You should be able to just wipe it away if you get it somewhere.
>>
>>6454979
Oh no I know, I've used it before and its great stuff, I just personally prefer the shock oil.
>>
So..., with all the gimmicks coming out recently, how long until Mini Cons make a comeback? I'm all down for them to return, they don't need to activate features for me to like them.
>>
>>6454985

Aren't the new power engine whatever TM's basically minicons?
>>
>>6454985
That would actually be kinda cool, assuming they can make them with proper articulation as standard by this time around.
>>
>>6454990
But their articulation was pretty good for their size, hell, it was sometimes better than the toy they came with.
>>
>>6454966
I don't get what you mean by fearmongering or refugee. Most aren't even refugees and some are criminals.
>>
Bring back micromasters first.
>>
>>6454929
I thought the partsforming was actually pretty clever, at least for alt mode and combined mode. The trailer becoming the thighs and crotch of Bruticus was a pretty obtrusive way to handle it. The base mode partsforming is petty much a given considering it's made up of the combiner pieces and gives you something to do with them outside of combined mode so that's also just fine in concept. The only problem there is that the base mode was hot garbage and didn't really have any logical way of tabbing together. No matter what you did with it, it's pretty much a half-assed fan mode.
>>
>>6454994
Mini-Cons were better, more diversity with their transformations and a varied assortment of faces.
>>
>>6454973
To this day I don't understand why both Brawls were brawn.
>>
>>6455004
With the amount of things that went wrong with CW/UW it just feels like something small done to annoy collectors.
I'm still disappointed that Brawl wasn't a Rook retool as weird as that sounds.
>>
>>6454994
I miss tiny transformers. I wish we got more things like Minimus Ambus instead of headmasters.
>>
>>6454929
>When 3P does partsforming it gets outright disgusting

Feral Rex only partsforms hands, feet, and the crotch plate (and even then, only the front/back of the crotch, the sides of it are part of the body bot). And combiners, well, you pretty much have little choice but to partsform hands and feet because you sure as shit aren't going to hide big meaty articulated fists in a limb bot too easily without throwing everything else out of whack.
>>
>>6454994
>>6454997
Mini-Cons and Micromasters are basically the same thing, only major difference is the Powerlinx ports and plugs that Mini-Cons revolve around

>>6455011
personally I'm hoping the toyline for the next TV show brings back Cyber-Verse as a major component, I still think that size class is the true future for the franchise
>>
>>6455013
Don't make them big and meaty then. Who even wants their combiners to look like some digimon character?
>>
>>6455016

It's a design thing. You can give the illusion of size and power by accentuating certain things. Thats why a lot of 'bots have super tiny heads and big beefy chests and arms.
>>
File: r_bigconvoy059.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
r_bigconvoy059.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>6454886
In theory, both are just as bad, but in reality, it actually depends a lot more on how they're executed. Granted, being either a shellformer or a partsformer is always a drawback, but there are some genuinely fantastic shellformers that perfectly balance out their kibble, like Big Convoy and ROTF Brawn, and likewise, Titans Return has given us some some fantastic-looking partsformers. It's all about compensating it in terms of aesthetics and playability imho.
>>
>>6454764
I don't think so, I've handled three Topspins, one longterm and have never seen that problem on any of them. I think it's just a bad turnout there.
>>
File: Rodimelon.jpg (104KB, 585x546px) Image search: [Google]
Rodimelon.jpg
104KB, 585x546px
>>6454535
>>6454530
Should I grab a TR Cosmos if it's on sale, if I have the first-release one?

>>6454520
Should I grab a TR Hot Rod discounted via rain check, if PotP Rodimus is coming out? I'm just worried about the PotP Hot Rod having less articulation, ditto for Rodimus, as well as the price point and availability, e.g. Sixshot
>>
>>6455037
It's the same toy but with a plastic head rather than painted, and comes with no accessories despite being more expensive.

If your Cosmos' head doesn't have paint rub, don't bother.
>>
>>6455037
Go with TR Hot Rod, it's a "safer" buy and can be deheadmastered if that'd be one of your motivations for pursuing the POTP version.
>>
>>6455037
TR Hot Rod is a fun deluxe with a different look. Not to mention the headmaster gimmick makes it fun to screw around with the options. I say go for it.
>>
>>6455037
>Should I grab a TR Hot Rod discounted via rain check, if PotP Rodimus is coming out?

No. TR Hot Rod is the biggest fucking scam. If you want the mold get the Takara one for the TM. Otherwise wait for the infinitely better looking POTP one.
>>
>>6455038
>>6455042
>>6455043
>>6455045
Cosmos has some mild chipping at the back of his head, the indented part that'd inevitably get chipped. I got him used though, for around $5-7? Still looking for Swerve. Should I get the rumoured/upcoming Gears, or just wait for Swerve?

Got a rain check for deluxes at around $16 after taxes, even during a sale, legends-classes would be around $45. Just on a low budget and my attitude about the gimmick is indifferent acceptance. Like, arguably I can't get a better figure that doesn't have the headmaster gimmick

Any known QC issues with Hot Rod, stuff I should look out for in-store or at home? Still think there's a few at my local store
>>
>>6454994

Wait a fucking minute. I had this one. Whoa. I had totally forgot about it until today.

I wasnt big into transformers as a kid, up until now I only remembered having roadgrabber, quake, flamefeather, rapido and a couple packs of micromasters. Thanks for the nostalgia trip.
>>
>>6455048
>Any known QC issues with Hot Rod, stuff I should look out for in-store or at home?

Inspect the chest for paint problems before taking it to the register, otherwise it should be fine.
>>
>>6455056
Paint problems, what like misaligned prints/chipping?

Are the problems with the painted spoiler visible from the packaging?
>>
>>6455061
smudged paint basically, but yeah it's easy to notice.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (184KB, 803x391px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
184KB, 803x391px
>>
>>6455074
Thanks. Is Kup worth picking up as well? Takara is expensive, and I read enough of the Marvel comics to be indifferent to the facial colours, just don't want to buy too many figures
>>
>>6455048
Check hot rod's

A huge batch of them got herpes on the low left lip
>>
Thread is already autosaging, new one:

>>6455118
>>6455118
>>6455118
>>6455118
>>
>>6454735
>Powerpuff Convoy
>Windblade, even uglier than the Hasbro version
Whatever you say, takaracuck
>>
File: Ravage-011.jpg (36KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ravage-011.jpg
36KB, 547x480px
>>6454749
Ravage from the move line has one eye. The legends one would work with the theme.
>>
>>6454857
Not TFA Wreckgar.
>>
>>6455120
Whoops, fuck me, as another anon rightfully pointed out I ended up forgetting the thread title. Here's the corrected one:

>>6455137
>>6455137
>>6455137
>>6455137
>>
>>6453729
Wait, what exactly is the difference? Blue on Hasbro's and silver on Takara's? Or is it the opposite? Are there other differences? I already bought the wrong Bumblebee and I feel like I did the same mistake by preordering Prime...
>>
>>6454294
Who's the black and red TF?
>>
>>6454459
Don't think there was, it's why Crosshairs has always stuck out to me for it's unique design.
>>
>>6454577
>>6454771
It's annoying because Hound was my least favorite, yet it feels like he got as much screen time as Bumbe Bee. Try as they might, he'll never fill the hole in my heart when Ironhide died.

Speaking of which; what is Ironhides best Bayformers figure?
>>
>>6454886
Shellforming. It's just a nasty cheat.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.