[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WF Thread Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 31

File: download.png (6KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 241x209px
Last thread reached it image limit and sinked.

What was the toy that you were most exciting of and they didn't released?

What was your favorite prototype shown?

What you will certainly buy and certainly avoid?

Are you frustrated by something?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
One more year without Spike Spiegel. Guess I will bang myself.
>>
>>6452880
it's just not gonna happen at this point is it
>>
>>6452880

Uhuhuhuh, "bang yourself" uhuh.
>>
File: 96.jpg (137KB, 563x850px) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
137KB, 563x850px
>>6452875
I will only get the Kaiba figma for sure.
>>
No yu yu hakusho as usual

Favourite proto was funny valentine
Feels like all around there were half as many figures at the show. Also your image says winter.
>>
>>6452875
I cant really complain since Mafex announced an articulated Astro Boy figure. It's 6" scale instead of 1/12 because otherwise he'd be miniscule.
>>
>>6452906

Why?
>>
>>6452875
>What was the toy that you were most exciting of and they didn't released?
Table Museum Mona Lisa.
>What was your favorite prototype shown?
Nendoroid/Figma Kaban, Figma Japari Bus, Riobot Iron Giant, SAS D4C and Valentine, Cu-Poche Pepperoni.
>What you will certainly buy and certainly avoid?
Buy: The figures mentioned above, and Table Museum Hokaido Bear.
>Are you frustrated by something?
No Mona Lisa. I really want to get her. Also wanted to see more Kemono Friends merch, but I suppose it's definitely too early to start really pushing it. There will probably be more at winter WonFes.
>>
>>6452875
No princess mononoke figma
No 4 inch nelin proto man
No tp ganondorf figma
No reissue of the horse figma
No tp Midna figma
No reason to live
>>
File: javert.gif (961KB, 310x212px) Image search: [Google]
javert.gif
961KB, 310x212px
>tfw wonfes is pretty much fatefes
>>
I wasn't one of the people shitting up the pre-show thread, but this WonFes was pretty barren in /toy/ news. Even the Fate announcements that would have been exciting were already gotten over with because of the Fate showcase the day before.

Then again, after the previous couple Won Fests started off completely new lines, there was bound to be one that slowed things down.
>>
File: four-fingers.jpg (31KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
four-fingers.jpg
31KB, 570x380px
>>6452875
>sinked
>most exciting of
>didn't released
Seriously?
What are you, like this many or what?
>>
File: IMG_2986.jpg (146KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2986.jpg
146KB, 750x1000px
Daily reminder
>>
Vulcanlog Beat. I'm worried it's just dead at this point.

Figma Miku (pic related) because I'm a Mikufag and I love this design.

Figma Miku and Figma ChickenChan are definite purchases. Nendoroid Ariel looked nice too. I need to see more of these new Nendoroid doll bodies before I can decide on those.

Lack of Beat.
>>
The Table Museum Ghost of Oyuki could be pretty damn cool if they handle it like they did the Venus de Milo. Kaiyodo showed off a "real life" polished version of the Jizai Okimono Knight, but they didn't give us a release date on any of the variants other than sometime in 2018. I think that was all that jumped out at me personally.
>>
File: yyh2.jpg (204KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
yyh2.jpg
204KB, 498x497px
It's amazing how this WF was so fucking empty and boring. At this rate there will be 10 figures shown only in 2 years.
>>
>>6452960
I missed this, were there pics?
>>
>>6452880
I would buy the entire cast
>>
>>6452875

Is it over already? There weren't really any big surprises.
>>
>>6453133
It's amazing how people keep making this complaint any time something they aren't interested in is shown off.

There was way more than 10 figures shown and announced. You just have no interest in them.
>>
File: Belldandy.jpg (28KB, 340x360px) Image search: [Google]
Belldandy.jpg
28KB, 340x360px
>>6452875

I guess I was most excited by the Kasumi figma. I look forward to seeing what other DOA characters will be made. I'm assuming Ayane and Ryu Hayabusa will be made if they make any more, but I'm sure that La Mariposa, despite what I want, will never get a figma. I'd love a Leifang, Jann Lee, and Tina.

The Dirty Pair image almost had me really excited until I realized it wasn't going to be figma. I am glad Lina Inverse is getting some love, but I'd much rather have a figma than a nendoroid.... I'll still buy it, if only to support that there is a desire for this character.

I still want a figma Belldandy.
>>
>>6452875
>What was the toy that you were most excitied for that wasn't shown?
The Video Game Classics Revoltech line, Figma Mona Lisa, Figma Akari.
SAS Johnny Joestar.
I will definitely buy the SBR SAS figures, SAS Baoh 2nd, the new Polynians (especially the Shamrock and Clover reissues) Figma Black Knight, and the Revoltech Zootopia figures.
I won't be buying any Fate, Kancolle, or Kemono Friends stuff.
Not as much nostalgiabait as the last few Wonfes.
I like when older anime get figures.
The complete absence of Overwatch after Goodsmile hyped it so hard.
>>
>>6453197
Nice reading comprehension issues mate.
>>
Anyone have a link to the last thread?
>>
>>6453197
It's amazing how newfags feel like they should talk about shit they have no fucking clue about.
I've attended at least one WF every year for the last 6 years. Every year had a less figures than the previous one and it'll only get worse in the future. Toys are getting pricier, people are buying less, makers are making less, this has nothing to do with taste, it's a fact.
>>
>>6453088

I speak four languages IRL, english is one of many of them. I apology for poor english, but when were you when WF ruined your dreams?
>>
>>6453295
>>6423611

Pretty good show this year. Maybe less than 5 things I am interested in, works well for my wallet. This slope is starting to level off.
>>
File: 2017 summer wonfes list.jpg (288KB, 1936x582px) Image search: [Google]
2017 summer wonfes list.jpg
288KB, 1936x582px
>>6452875
Too many to list. Just sad really popular stuff I love like Astro Boy and as >>6452880 said Spike Speigel will seem to never have good figures.
The iron giant from sentinal. I know he has had some other figures but they were like $400 which even as a fan of the film is too much for me. Happy to see a more affordable option.
Pic related, my list.
Like many the amount of boat/fate/miku shit is always disheartening but nothing we can do.
>>
>>6453099
I want this nigga but how are Riobots? I have the riobone panty and stocking but they're kind of floppy pieces of shit.
>>
>>6452875

None atm since I saw protos of figmas I want/like.

What was your favorite prototype shown?

figma Kasumi came out of nowhere and she alone made this Wonfes for me for something unexpected, was happy too that Syaoran has a default straight looking face, Kaiba and Fuu too but both of them have their mouths open but I can live with that.

All I mentioned above.

Are you frustrated by something?

Nope
>>
File: 1501433004631.jpg (364KB, 1352x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501433004631.jpg
364KB, 1352x1536px
Anyone have more info on theses? They don't look like Actic Gears
>>
>>6452875
Probably Bakugo. Was really expecting a prototype
Chicken-chan
Chicken and the Kemono Friends stuff are for sure buys. Don't really know about avoids since I don't really pay attention to the ones that don't interest me.
/toy/'s bitching about wonfest every single year. All of this "Waa it just gets worse every year why are japanese companies pandering to japanese customers instead of ME"

That being said, I will admit to being slightly disappointed this time around, especially because I fell for the fake image with the Urakaka announcement. Was also expecting some Konosuba and more Kemono Friends figmas announcements and a Tanya proto. But it was nice seeing the Kaban and Kaiba prototypes. Interested in the new Miku since the 2.0's neck wasn't good. Really hype for Chicken and definitely interested in Iron Giant.

All in all there wasn't a large volume of things I was interested in, but the small handful of things I do want are really exciting, so I'm satisfied enough.
>>
>>6453100
The game that gets no love and apparently the figure as well.. it's been like 2 or 3 years now I've been waiting :'(. Feels bad man
>>
>>6452880
A cartoon that was literally made to sell toys that has no toys to sell...
>>
N/A

SAS Funny Valentine

Will buy SAS Funny Valentine and D4C, Revoltech Zootopia.

No release dates.
>>
>YES
Li Syaoran
Pokemon Moon figma

>NO
Lana Nendo
More eva shit
Red Geo Stelar

>WHERE
Protoman 4inchnel
more Bring Arts
Experiment 626
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (99KB, 534x500px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
99KB, 534x500px
>>6452875
It's said when the most exciting thing this Wonfest were western properties.

Get your shit together Japan.
>>
>>6452875
None.
Iron Giant, god damn it makes me so happy to see.
All the SBR SAS shown and Riobot Iron Giant and Shin Getter.
No Revo Monster Hunter figures. Heck, was there even any Revo mecha figures shown? Usually Revoltech has a few things that interest me but this year there was nothing.
>>
>>6453523
>It's said when the most exciting thing this Wonfest were western properties.
I don't think it's sad at all when one of those things is the Iron Giant. It'd likely be the most exciting thing for many people even if there were a lot more exciting Japanese things on show.
>>
>>6452880
I was hoping for this to be the year Gurren Lagann makes a bit of a comeback, maybe Figma OPM stuff or more BNHA Figma.

Got none of that, and not even the previously announced BNHA Figma was shown off as a prototype. End me.
>>
You guys are so salty, it's incredible. You new to the hobby or something? Nobody is ever going to cater to you. It's for Japan first and foremost, none of you mean a thing.

Personally, I got a nice handful of new stuff shown I'm really looking forward to. Even at the very least, be grateful you losers are saving money. I'd say it's pathetic, but I don't even pity you guys when all you do is piss and moan.
>>
>>6453606
>Nobody is ever going to cater to you.
I was being catered to, but Sentinel seems to be canning the Mega Man line for Fateshit.
>>
File: 1310896868068.jpg (7KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1310896868068.jpg
7KB, 170x213px
>99.9% were plastic girls that will be nutted on

That kenshin was a nice surprise though.
>>
>>6453943
...kenshin?
>>
File: IMG_8591.jpg (32KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8591.jpg
32KB, 680x383px
>>6452875
>revo is now almost entirely Disney shit
>dogmas are generic anime girls as usual
>no good robot toys aside from Sentinel stuff which is usually 200+ dollars and even then the Shin Getter we're getting is the fucking Armageddon design for the millionth time
>that chicken-chan mouth

Fuck this WF
>>
File: IMG_8522.png (89KB, 700x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8522.png
89KB, 700x422px
>>6453606
>taking moral high ground over toys on an anonymous imageboard

Though I do agree, at least I don't have to part with my money
>>
>>6452960
PICS NOW
>>
Is there a mass list with all the figures that were at WF that were announced or shown?
>>
I really need some new jizai okimono stuff, and shile they showed some, there is no fucking release date for this year, and the last one I bought was hebikera more than one year ago.
Also, surprised there is still no mona lisa, while announcing new tabletop museum figures. Maybe they're encountering issues with making it.

Figma DS Black knight, unless they fuck up the colors (and I doubt they will), it's going to be a great figure with great accessories, and I may buy more than one (something I almost never do).

Figma DS and Kancolle, also all the new revoltech buddhist statues and the fucking knight whenever they decide to release it (it was already painted and complete last fucking wonfes, and we still don't have a release date).
Will avoid the bear thing, it's so out of context with the rest of the line.

The fact I know I won't have any new jizai okimono / takeya stuff for probably one more year. They're playing a lot with their stupid recolors now, and whatever they showed still doesn't have a release date.
>>
>>6453133
I WANT TO SEE THESE NOW
>>
>>6454186
sent!
>>
>>6454186

Calm down, J. Jonah Jameson.
>>
File: IMG_9539.jpg (269KB, 1108x1478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9539.jpg
269KB, 1108x1478px
This was the only thing to come out of this WonFes that was worthwhile.
>>
Anyone have any pics of cool GKs?
>>
>>Are you frustrated by something?

You know? Every wonfes we have guys claiming this was the most disappointing wonfes ever, and such. But, for once, objectively I do think this was, perhaps, the most boring or plainly disappointing wonfes, from a purely /toy/ soldier perspective.

I mean, while we struggled to get two threads, being this the second, /a/ had like half a dozen threads with way over the 300 replies each.

>>>/a/160447817
>>>/a/160463892
>>>/a/160463970
>>>/a/160471529
>>>/a/160474825
>>>/a/160481867
>>>/a/160489714
>>>/a/160505979

Man, I went to check each general of the brands I'm interested in, and still couldn't find something really exciting. I mean, I love Fuu from Rayearth, but having Hikaru on sale, and Umi on pre-sale, it was expected to get Fuu at some point.

And that's it... neither Revoltech or /d/aibadi show something really new or interesting, imo.

Is kinda sad I'm way more hype for statue shit that was posted on /a/, than material from by main board.
>>
I'm late, someone please spoonfeed me that website that lists all the announcements again.
>>
File: IMG_8638.png (84KB, 224x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8638.png
84KB, 224x251px
>>6454225
I think that the robot prescence at Wonfes is completely dead
>>
>>6454211
you're [spoiler]not[/spoiler] wrong
>>
>>6454251
waht?

revoltech and kotobukiya had robot stuff going on
>>
File: DF9k2xnVwAA7Ffd.jpg (434KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DF9k2xnVwAA7Ffd.jpg
434KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>6452875
Ah ... none? I suppose I'm a little disappointed that they didn't show off the Tanya Figma that is supposed to be coming, but I'm not heart-broken or anything.

Probably the Utena. I was not expecting to see her get any merch of that nature, despite the 20th anniversary, so when she popped up, I was pretty excited. Also excited for Fuu, so I can complete my Rayearth trio soon.

Almost certainly going to buy all the Fateshit at this point. Definitely buying Utena, Syaoran, and Fuu out of nostalgia. Might buy the Lina Nendo as well, but I'm hoping she'll get a Figma announcement by the end of the year.

I'm interested in a few other things, but they're not very high on the priority list. As for things I'd "avoid", meh. If I'm not interested in the IP, I probably didn't pay any attention to its releases in the first place. The only things I saw that I know I won't buy are the new Mikus and Kemono Friends, because I don't really collect Miku, and I haven't seen KF.

Nope.
>>
all the good shit at wonfes isn't announcements, but the good rare shit you can only buy from dealers on site. i fucking wish I would be there, buying all that shit up
>>
File: E001.jpg (138KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
E001.jpg
138KB, 668x1000px
Hnnng that's a nice lookin robot
>>
>>6454360
Makes me think Obari.

Makes me want a nice Gravion toy.
>>
>>6454281
HO FUCK YES WONDERFEST REDEEMED
>>
>>6454369
Do you not know?
>>
>>6454438
Nope. I hardly pay any attention to anything mecha anymore.
>>
File: 1501378967877.jpg (347KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501378967877.jpg
347KB, 1536x2048px
>>6454454
My man, get ready to have your balls blown off.

Full transformable, made by Sentinel.
>>
>>6454211
Hmm. Accessories are a pleasant surprise, but I bet the range in the hips is pretty bad.
>>
>>6454468
Oh hell yes.
I need it. Never had any Sentinel stuff so not sure on how much to expect to have to pay.
>>
>>6454225
Only a handful of articulated elitists stayed here because the majority of people on /toy/ (i think) are sick of everyone kicking and screaming when someone whispers "statue". When Wonfes is 80% "statueshit" of course /toy/ isn't going to be a fun place to discuss wonfes. MUH RULES aside, /toy/ sadly has become just as hostile as any other terrible board on 4chan.
>>
File: DF9k2w8VYAAUiMR.jpg (376KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DF9k2w8VYAAUiMR.jpg
376KB, 2048x1536px
>>6454430
Speedy's already out if you want him, and they're planning on making Guido too.
>>
>>6454478
I'd guess maybe around ¥40000 retail, going by their Baikanfu, but probably discounted on AmiAmi by a small percentage.
>>
>>6453337
Riobots are fucking fantastic. Sentinel can't make a bad robot
>>
>>6454547
samurai pizza cats? fucking when? when?!!!
>>
>>6453606
>proving you're new AND saying others are new in the same post
That's not how it works.
>>
Is it my imagination, or are a lot of anons unaware Megahouse is part of Bandai?
You would think the IPs they handle would be a big clue.
>>
>>6452924
This is my number one. Black Knight being number 2. Everything else I had very little fucks. Oh the Funny Valentine and D4C which better not be exclusive bullshit.
>>
>>6454211
no Dragonslayer Greatbow to shoot your other figures off the shelf?
>>
>>6453606
Five years ago I would have agreed sign you, but since then some of the big guys like Bandai and GSC have taken very big and obvious steps to cater to their foreign demographic. It came be denied anymore.
>>
>>6455301
Can you try that in English?
>>
>>6455306

English is my native language and I understood >>6455301. You obviously have a lack of reading skills.
>>
>>6453555
Who got a prototype from BNHA?
And now I regret passing on the Deku figma
>>
>No Nendo Dedede
>No nendo Ochako
I've been asking for these two for the past two years
>>
>>6455356
oh boohoo, that's nothing
>>
>>6453322
What are those knight figures?
>>
>>6455289
Only Silver Knights use those.
>>
>>6455442
They're from the Jizai Okimono line by Kaiyodo. No release date other than 2018.
>>
>>6454211
Did they show anything for their Bloodborne figure? Was really hoping to see that one too.
>>
>>6453099
uh oh. what's 1/80 mean? it sounds huge
>>
>>6455596
>>
>>6455596
Don't know if Giant has official measurements. I would imagine he was scaled to the scene, but Hogarth does exaggerate that he is 100 feet tall. Going by that 1/80 would be 15 inches tall. I doubt it's that big.
>>
File: ESPC1.jpg (515KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
ESPC1.jpg
515KB, 1200x784px
>>6455166
Speedy's already out. No release date for Polly and Guido yet.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-018965
>>
>>6455596
9".
>>
File: 11.jpg (323KB, 850x1240px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
323KB, 850x1240px
>>6453239
>Figma Akari
you already have one. we ALL have one :^)
>>
>>6455596
... It means you stack 80 of them on top of each other it'll be as high as the Iron Giant would be irl. jfc, dude.
>>
figma accelerator. figma demifiend.
1000toys aposimz red gauna
figma angel, red gauna. I'll avoid everything else.
lack of anything interesting honestly.
they could've done granblue stuff, or the more interesting fgo designs if they want to push fate so fucking badly. or make fucking figma anything. there were barely any poseable figures at all. where are my kira precures, bandai?
>>
>>6455356
Laughing salesman figma is perfect for a custom dedede if you know how to do that stuff.
>>
>>6455175
You must be new here.
>>
File: figma miku v4x copy.jpg (94KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
figma miku v4x copy.jpg
94KB, 600x900px
>>6453100
I can't wait to see this painted.
>>
>>6453099
So, uh, how much do you think the Mondo one will sell for? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>6452875
More Game Classics, I guess, and figma Sakura (fate).

Riobot Iron Giant.

Riobot Iron Giant, figma Cu Chulainn, Chicken-chan, Kaiba, Li, Utena, Black Knight, Pixie, Angel, SAS Johnny, Valentine and D4C are all getting bought.

Not really, there was actually a lot of stuff I liked. Guess I'm in the minority.
>>
in retrospect, i could say that the event was okay, and looking at the announced/showcased figures i think i will chasing a good deal of them in the future. the reason it felt dissapointing for me was that i was expecting more news about the vg classics line from union creative/kaiyodo, seeing that was announced months ago, i thought they will be show something.
as for figma, they actually announced a good deal of them, it's just that they were announced in another event like a day before, and most were from the fate franchise
>>
>>6456535
>it's just that they were announced in another event like a day before, and most were from the fate franchise
Are you saying...slots are real?!
>>
>>6452875

Figma Pixie

Aside from Pixie, I'll be getting V4X Miku (Missed the 2.0 release and never liked the alt versions), Figma Nero, Figma Moon.
No release date for figs I've been waiting from the last couple wonfes (Pixie, BB hunter, Dak Souls Dark Knight)
>>
I fucking missed it
Where's all the pictures
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>6454211
>easily swappable figma parts
F A S H I O N
A
S
H
I
O
N

S O U L S
O
U
L
S
>>
>>6456849
Go to Tag Hobby, they have a pretty handy list of all the pictures sorted by maker.
>>
>>6453100
Man, this Miku looks good but just how long ago was the 2.0? This should have been the 2.0. Now, this just feels like everybody on both sides here just wasted their time and money.
>>
How did S-Cry-Ed get figuarts but Yu Yu Hakusho can't get anything modern?
>>
>>6456927
like 4 years ago. Also the face on this one looks fucking bizarre. I dont understand the style they are going for but it looks bad, especially compared to the 2.0
>>
File: mikuv4x.jpg (91KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
mikuv4x.jpg
91KB, 500x702px
>>6456944
>>
>>6455626
He's about 11 1/3 Hogarths high, or 50 feet.

1/80 of that is 7.5 inches.
>>
>>6456952
Looks nothing like that. Looks more like a Kyoani redesign of Miku.
>>
>>6456952
the figma's face looks elongated compared to the art, also the eyes are in a bluish color
>>
>>6457185
It was shown, just didn't get many photos because it wasn't anything new.
>>
File: IMG_9582.jpg (71KB, 654x1302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9582.jpg
71KB, 654x1302px
>>6455545
>>6457194
Fair enough.
>>
Has anyone mentioned there will be a new WF in Shanghai, for like April 2018?
>>
>>6457209
Yeah, though iirc it was said to not be a full-sized one. Makes sense, considering Winter Wonfes is normally in February, no?
>>
File: 1468877667076.gif (51KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468877667076.gif
51KB, 640x576px
>>6457196

I'm a huge Bloodborne fan. I must own this. Now. It's a shame no one knows when it's officially coming out.
>>
>>6457328
they sure are taking their sweet time.
>>
>>6457300
What I read only mentioned no, what's it called, copyright day-pass? for that event. Meaning no garage kits for licensed materials I guess? Which is kinda funny considering how China views such things.

I'm pretty sure the regular companies will be there, showing their stuff to promote them. But as for brand new never before seen, yeah probably not.
>>
>>6457328
what how a guy in a fedora and trenchcoat see's himself?
>>
>>6452875
The Black Knight prototype was by far my favorite thing. I will also definitely be throwing money at it. I was also impressed by the SBR SAS figures and am quite excited about them.

Things that frustrated me: No release date for Black Knight. Supposed quality of the exclusive Gyro SAS.
>>
>didnt know about the iron giant riobot
I knew there was a reason to still come here
Any ideas on a possible pricepoint?
>>
>>6458057
$200 at the minimum.
>>
>>6453200
Stop reopening old wounds.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.