[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neon Genesis Evangelion General #01

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0805.jpg (77KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.jpg
77KB, 600x429px
Hey guys, I'm wondering what the best TV version Eva figures are.
How are the original Soul of Chogokin line?
Anything to look out for?
They look like the best TV figure adaptation
Let me know!
Also, Eva general
>>
>>6440822
>How are the original Soul of Chogokin line?

You should look for the "SPEC" Soul of Chogokin subline os EVAs. Be warned that the first EVA 01 they released had easily breakable hips, so look for second versions. That's all I can tell you, I don't even own a single one but I remember this being discussed here long ago several times.
>>
man it's been my dream to get Revoltech to redo the TV series Evas with modern articulation and accessories

as much as I love my EVO figures and I do they're not the designs I grew up with, they're not the designs that got me into anime
>>
>>6440822
I had the original chogokins, they were decent figures back then, but they're like 15 years old figures..
Overall proportions could be better, and the coloring on the 01 while somehow cool, is completely inaccurate. They're also very expensive.

The spec ones are better under every aspect, they kept the good things of the old ones and added a lot more.
The armor gimmick is honestly prettt useless, I'll never display them naked.
The amount of accessories is very good.
One complaint l have is that the 02 colors are inconsistent between the plastic and metal parts.
Also, they never made the 03 and 04, that were instead in the original line.
>>
>Eva general
Get to fuck you don't need a general, just have a normal fucking thread.
>>
>>6441218
This is a normal thread
>>
>>6440822
There is no best Eva, only Asuka Langley Soryuu
>>
Eva a shit
>>
File: 1.jpg (64KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 600x471px
Maybe you can try with the Kotobukiya TV Ver. model kits, even if they need some paint to be totally accurate, they look wonderfull, have nice accesories and a descent range of motion.
There ir Eva 01 and Eva 02 is about to get released.
>>
Anyone owned any of the Perfect Model line?
Wondering how the Evas are since the line also had two angels
>>
>>6440832
>man it's been my dream to get Revoltech to redo the TV series Evas with modern articulation and accessories
This. I'm okay with my complete edition of the Revo MP-Eva and the EoE version of Unit-02, but an update for the TV designs across the board would be more than welcome.
>>
File: 20170629_145717.jpg (3MB, 2168x2607px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_145717.jpg
3MB, 2168x2607px
Eva 02 chogokin spec
>>
File: 20170629_145155.jpg (2MB, 1627x2660px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_145155.jpg
2MB, 1627x2660px
>>
File: 20170722_130113.jpg (2MB, 1876x2504px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_130113.jpg
2MB, 1876x2504px
>>
Does anybody have any experience with Kotobukiya's Technique Impossible kits from the 90s?
>>
>>6445973
I mean Sega's Real Model line
>>
>>6442463
something about the waist and thighs doesn't seem to match. it doesn't seem as top heavy as in the show
>>
File: evangelion1.jpg (191KB, 1200x1166px) Image search: [Google]
evangelion1.jpg
191KB, 1200x1166px
hey /eva/, should i get a legacy of revoltech unit 01?
>>
>>6457101
get the awakening one with the halo
>>
My dream is that sh figuarts release figures of the pilots from the original series
>>
>>6457104
No it has a shittier body mold.

>>6457101
Sure. The biggest sell about those is the Evolution body sculpt, so I say try the other Evas like 00, 02, 03, etc. that has the same body but a better head sculpt. But if you like 01 or the option parts she has, then go for it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.