[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul of Chogokin Megazord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

Hey toy, haven't been here in a couple of years. Not sure what the consensus is on the SoC Megazord, but I'm disappointed. This has been a toy I've been wanting for years, and the end result is just disappointing. I regret saving up all that money. I was hesitant on giving it a full review the first night, but after having it a week I just couldn't bring myself to like it.

>no ball-joint Megazord head, so can't look up/down
>no ankle tilts--not sure how they'd pull this off without ruining the aesthetic of the leg Zords, but still
>no accessories
>no individual finger articulation
>sword isn't even partially diecast

Here's hoping for a GX-72R because I'm already going to resell mine.

I finished building the Super Mini-Pla last night and already had more fun with that than the SoC.
>>
What accessories would it even come with?
>>
>>6439426
>Head is a swivel
>No ankle articulation

Thank you for this. I'd been regretting not having the money to pick this figure up at the time of release, but especially lack of ankle rockers in 2017 is my cut-off point for unacceptability in a collector's toy. Might pick up the SRC instead.
>>
>>6439584
It actually has ball jointed ankle tilts. They're limited though.
>>
>>6439592
Very, very limited. Forget trying to move the Tricertaops one; that thing is super stiff.
The range isn't very wide. It moves...a centimeter?
>>
>>6439584
Like, I get it's not going to have as extreme articulation as the SRC (which I used to have as well), but the fact that they're non-existent in a $300 SoC is mind-boggling.

This toy is neither old-toy nor show accurate, so I don't care if they took some liberties with it. Like, give the Pteradactyl and Mastodon some more articulation. Maybe complete head rotation for the Pteradactyl and movement in the feet for the Mastodon? The Mastodon feet don't move at all, save for transformation purposes.

I might pick it up again later if I have the spare cash, but for now I'll resell it. Sales don't seem to be moving much anyway.
>>
>>6439426
So specifically where is all the die-cast parts located ?
>>
File: SoCs.jpg (373KB, 1225x807px) Image search: [Google]
SoCs.jpg
373KB, 1225x807px
>>6439426
>no ankle tilts--not sure how they'd pull this off without ruining the aesthetic of the leg Zords, but still

It has ankle tilts, they just don't have that much range given the design. But you can cheat and just move the tiger and triceratops heads to make it look like the feet are flat on the ground.

>no accessories

This was trying to be an updated DX toy, just the sword was everything it needed. DaiZyuJin doesn't have any other accesory in the show, and there's no need for a base to store anything. The only thing they could have included are lightning effects for the sword.

>no individual finger articulation

They are individually articulated,but they only have a single joint.

And thank god for that or the arm joints would suffer for no reason. Most SoC swords don't have any diecast so they aren't too heavy, this isn't anything new.

>>6439645
>Maybe complete head rotation for the Pteradactyl and movement in the feet for the Mastodon?

The pterodactyl doesn't have any head rotation in the show, that mecha is supposed to just have two simple joints in the neck. And the Mastodon's feet move coming in and out of the body like pistons, you can't really add that to a transforming figure, there's just no space. I'm just glad the trunk is fully articulated and it can move the head upwards, finally I can recreate the pose when it's being summoned.
Anyways, pretty much every bit of criticism in this thread was already known before release. If someone is surprised when they recieve the figure, they should have made more research before pulling the trigger. I knew about its shortcomings and bought it anyways because as an owner of the original DX toy for 23 years I just love how this thing looks, and it's still the best Sentai mecha transforming figure ever released.
>>
>>6439855
>It has ankle tilts, they just don't have that much range given the design.

Addressed here: >>6439641

>This was trying to be an updated DX toy, just the sword was everything it needed. DaiZyuJin doesn't have any other accesory in the show, and there's no need for a base to store anything.

I completely understand that, but for $300 we should expect more. The SRC came with lightning effects, so I agree on at least lightning for the sword.

>They are individually articulated, but they only have a single joint.

That's not individually articulated then.

>Thank god for that or the arm joints would suffer for no reason. Most SoC swords don't have any diecast so they aren't too heavy, this isn't anything new.

I figured that was to prevent stress, but my thinking is they could've made some of it diecast, and then added a peg/hole system to plug into the hand for balance.

>The pterodactyl doesn't have any head rotation in the show, that mecha is supposed to just have two simple joints in the neck. And the Mastodon's feet move coming in and out of the body like pistons, you can't really add that to a transforming figure, there's just no space.

Again, as I said, the toy is neither faithful to the show or the original DX toy; it’s more of a new iteration, so they could've taken some liberties. Having movable feet for the Mastodon and a movable neck joint for the Pterodactyl would've taken away nothing.

For $300, it's too much for me. Many have been complaining about the price when comparing it to GoLion, and they're right to do so; I would've been more comfortable paying $200-$250 for what we got.

I wasn't sure what the consensus of the figure was here. Haven't lurked here in at least two years.
I ordered it because I had to have it. Like any 90s kid, MMPR was/is huge, and I had been dreaming for a SoC Daizyujin for years, so the blow is a bit hard.
>>
File: 536573.jpg (29KB, 417x453px) Image search: [Google]
536573.jpg
29KB, 417x453px
>>6439955
>That's not individually articulated then.

How so? Pic related, just one joint at the base, but they are separate from one another instead of being a single plastic block. Not really useful but that's a SoC standard, actually. But I can understand people wanting fully articulated hands like the ones included with GaoGaiGar.

>I figured that was to prevent stress, but my thinking is they could've made some of it diecast, and then added a peg/hole system to plug into the hand for balance.

GoLion has that and still has problems to grab that huge all-plastic sword securely. And being securely attached to the hand doesn't prevent the stress on the rest of the arm joints. Better not risk that, the sword looks perfectly fine being all plastic nonetheless.

>again, as I said, the toy is neither faithful to the show or the original DX toy; it’s more of a new iteration, so they could've taken some liberties

It's actually a mix of several designs, it takes clues from the toy, the individual mech models from the show and the costume. That's what happens when you have several canon designs that aren't accurate between them. But changing the basics like how the robots are jointed and should move isn't something that Bandai would do in a SoC.

I also think that it should have been less expensive than GoLion because it has less accesories, but oh well.
>>
>>6439999

>How so? Pic related, just one joint at the base, but they are separate from one another instead of being a single plastic block. Not really useful but that's a SoC standard, actually. But I can understand people wanting fully articulated hands like the ones included with GaoGaiGar.

Holy fuck. I did not even know that. Mine were all stuck so I figured they didn't move individually. Wow; I'm...dumb.
Well, individual knuckle joints, then. :^)

Still, I'm going to sell mine at a loss to free up cash for other things, but thanks, anon. Going to repick it up later.
>>
>>6440051
No problem, they actually move as a single piece until you try to separate them, so it's understandable you didn't notice.
>>
they are geniuses desu
They know only hardcore power normies would buy this, with little knowledge of the SOC line

so they cut costs and made it shit but also put a high price tag on it.

max profit
>>
>>6440108
>They know only hardcore power normies would buy this, with little knowledge of the SOC line

I own several SoCs and other Gokins and still like the Megazord, anon. It's more simple than the regular SoC but if you like the designs of the mechs and the combined mode it's a pretty damn nice piece to have on display.

>made it shit

It isn't shit at all, though.

The main problem is the price, it should be 200-250 instead of 300. but the thing is just what they promised in their promo pics and info, a revamped version of the DX toy with better proportions and some new joints and details. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>6439426
>wanting diecast for no reason
Your opinion belongs in the trash.
>>
>>6439426 (OP)
>Your opinion belongs in the trash.

Just like your mom? ^_^
>>
>>6440193
Learn to quote.
You have one more month before school starts to figure it out!
You can do it I believe in you!
>>
>>6440133
>claims to own several SoC figures
>still can't see how bad it is in comparison
>>
>>6439426
>I finished building the Super Mini-Pla last night and already had more fun with that than the SoC.
I'm still considering it, despite it being sold out everywhere and all, but the knees are just disgusting.
>>
>>6440247

Yeah, the knees are atrocious, but if you can get it for retail it's well worth the price. Especially since the Dragon Caesar releases this or next week.
>>
>>6440938
don't forget the incoming King Brachion in January next year.

Sure it is a P-Bandai exclusive, but even with that the price of Ultimate Daizyujin with all the 3 minipla sets (Daizyujin+Dragon Caesar+King Brachion) combined is still cheaper than taking the SOC version.

especially considering we wouldn't get SOC Dragon Caesar anytime soon. (SOC King Brachion is just out of question)
>>
>>6441032

What...? I had no idea there was a King Brachion coming out!
>>
>>6441411
it was announced in Bandai blog about Super mini pla Dragon Caesar months ago;

http://bandaicandy.hateblo.jp/entry/2017/05/19/180000

no pics yet, but the text in the bottom of the blog said that Super mini pla King Brachion is definitely in plan. it said that the price will be around 12000 Yen, a premium Bandai exclusive item and will be up for pre order in September or October.

we might get a glimpse of the prototype in the next installment of Super mini pla Dragon Caesar review from the blog itself.
>>
>>6439656
T-rex torso (including the panel you open to store the T-rex head in Megazord mode) and thigh joints
Mastodon is mostly die-cast except for the head and the butt
Triceratops and Sabertooth Tiger have die-cast in the neck joints
Pterodactyl gets the teeth pattern on the chestplate as die-cast
>>
>>6441949
>Mastodon is mostly die-cast except for the head and the butt

The only die-cast parts are the four legs and the yellow panels on the shoulderpads. The rest of the shoulderpads and the Megazord arms are plastic, same with the Mastodon's belly/Megazord's back.
>>
>>6441949
>>6442112
Thanks for the info.

now I know which parts I have be aware from paint chipping when I'm getting this SOC Daizyujin.
>>
>>6443212
>>6441949
>T-rex torso (including the panel you open to store the T-rex head in Megazord mode)

Only the panel is metal, rest of the torso is plastic.
>>
>>6443424
even better for me, it means another part that I wouldn't need to worry about.

I heard in some site they said the T-rex feets and the Triceratrops wheel ornament is also made of die-cast, is this true ?
>>
>>6443473
Just checked. The T-Rex toes are metal, rest of the feet isn't. I'm not really sure about the Triceratops wheels, it's hot here and I can't really notice the temperature difference, but it's possible that they are.
>>
>>6443501
Thank you for the info.
>>
>>6439855
That voltron looks so good.
>>
>>6443507
I hope I get everything right, it would be easier to tell what is metal if it was winter right now.

Nonetheless the only parts that I think should be handled more carefully are the shoulderpads, I try to separate the arms a bit before moving the shoulderpads up when transforming the mastodon so there's no risk of the yellow paint and the red "M" symbols scratching.
>>
Any teaser or hint on SoC Dragon Caesar? That'd be the only reason I'd pick this up.
>>
>>6443873
Nope, not even a hint.

And judging from the (mostly) negative impression of this SOC, we might not seen SOC Dragon Caesar happening anytime soon.
>>
>>6443883
Do you get the negative impression elsewhere besides here?
I wonder if they'll redo this one. I know they did for the SPEC XS-01, but not sure the gap between that and XS-01R.

I've been eyeing shops and eBay, and I'm actually shocked at how low I've been seeing this sold for. I've seen brand new ones sell for much less than retail. Amazon had it for around $250 last week, and some guy on eBay had a handful of new ones for $275 shipped.
>>
>>6439584
>>6439426
>>no ankle tilts
But it has Ankle tilts. The fuck are you on?

My only real issue with this figure is that the Tank mode can't role.

I can understand the fake thread onthe triceratops, but it was still possible to put hidden wheels on his belly to make it roll. especially as the treads can retract in.
>>
>>6440938
>>6441032
>>6441411
>>6441430
>>6441430
Damn, for a moment, I thought you were saying SOC dragonzord and Titanus where confirmed.
>>
>>6443900
That's what I'm talking about.

In my place the same thing happened, those retail shops that stocked him have him shelfwarmed hard that they have to lower the price from the PO price. Some of the shops even have his price lower than SOC Go Lion price. (And Go Lion actually have lower price when up for PO in my country.)

Even some of my friends who have it now decided to resell it after playing with it just for a while.
>>
>>6443930
Except not really. The move like, a centimeter? Two? And when you try to move them they're stiff as fuck. Might as well not even have them, that's how non-existent they are.
>>
>>6443900
>le 4chanz is the only place that hates anything meme
>>
>>6443941
Not the anon you replied to... I just curious where is this mentioned ankle tilts located ? sabertooth and Triceratops' neck or their half upper body ?
>>
>>6443961
I ended up selling mine so I can't confirm later, but from what I remember it's in the necks of the Sabertooth and Triceratops. In their un-combined form, they have a very limited range of motion, and they are made even more difficult to move because the necks motion goes into the body, so you have to have long and strong-as-fuck fingernails to move them, or grab something long and thin that won't scratch the diecast (the necks are made of diecast) and move them that way.

My Triceratops' neck was so stiff I never bothered with moving that one.

These pics show the level of ankle movement you can expect.
http://kumastyledesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/6-97.png
http://kumastyledesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/8-96.png
http://kumastyledesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/12-76.png

Note how in the third link the Triceratops' head is angled, but that's a cheat: while the head is titled, behind it is completely off the floor as nothing from there can be moved as far as the head is. While I wasn't expecting Figuarts-level ankle angles here, I hoped for something better. Below the torso in Megazord mode is not much better than the original 90s toy.
>>
>>6443883
>>6443900
>>6443939

Meanwhile, the thing is sold out on Amiami, HLJ and Hobbysearch, the biggest go-to stores for japanese toys. Most collectors buy directly from Japan, so I wouldn't think the thing shelfwarming on some western stores or even small japanese shops means anything.
>>
>>6443977
But if they're sold out in Japan it could be that, since ZyuRanger isn't as popular there, they didn't allocate as many in stock as they would here.

That could be completely off, but just offering a different view.
I'm definitely hoping there's enough demand of these for Bandai to consider to Dragon Caesar, but I just thought it would be more popular. I've been visiting other forums discussing this and it seems the longer this has been out the more people are disappointed than content by it.
>>
>>6443900
>negative impression
Well, some of the reviewer in Youtube said this. One that particularly caught my attention is reviewer from Vietnam (or Thailand ? I'm not really sure) he is a big Daizyujin/Megazord fans but he give the toy many negative points.

Also those who getting him in Ranger Board not particulary happy with their purchase (they also mentioned something about Triceratops tail not able to fold fully to the back)

I do some research to many sites & reviewers because he will be my very first SOC that I'm gonna get and I just wanna know if he worth the price.

But frankly, after reading all of it I don't think I have that much interest in taking him anymore....
>>
>>6443988
If you are talking about this review then he is Vietnamese
https://youtu.be/_eaRpXhBe64
>>
>>6443986
Actually I'm kinda concerned if SOC Dragon Caesar is being made.

Sure it might be (stabily) able to form Gouryujin/Dragonzord fighting mode, but the Zyutei Daizyujin/Mega Dragonzord formation will be very filmsy because as much as I can see there's only one connection joint (the one for Mammoth's head) that might get used for that formation.
>>
>>6443968
>Below the torso in Megazord mode is not much better than the original 90s toy.

Dude, the thing has knees, outwards hip movement and feet rotation. That's A LOT of improvement over the "hip swivels only" of the original. The fact that you can actually pose the legs in a natural A pose is already a world of difference.

It's not the best articulated SoC in the world for sure, but claiming that it's pretty much the same as the old toy is ridiculous.

>while the head is titled, behind it is completely off the floor as nothing from there can be moved as far as the head is.

That's exactly the same as the Voltron SoC, it only has a little bit more of ankle tilt that the Megazord. In fact, most combining SoCs don't fave ridiculous amounts of articulation here. Seems to me that your expectations were overblown by the fame of SoC (is it your first one?), but those figures are made to look nice and be functional first (even more so in the case of the transforming ones), articulation comes second.

If you were looking for a playable figure, SoC is not your line. They're made to be handled carefully, take some action pics, and be on your shelf looking good in a neutral stance. In fact, no one in their right minds would display a combining SoC in an extreme pose for long periods of time, you use the ankle tilt to take some action pictures and that's it. When they're on display, everybody leaves them in stoic poses so the weight is evenly distributed.
>>
>>6444012
I completely understand. Admittedly, it's my first SoC from the main line. I had all the television versions of the SPEC Evangelion figures, so that was my frame of reference.

Still, for the end product I still contend that the price was too high. I would have been more comfortable at the $250 price point. I'll be keeping an eye on shops to see if it drops to around that price; if it does, I will pick up another one. I just sold mine and am regretting it already, but I know in the end it just won't be as perfect as I wanted it to be.
>>
>>6443988
>they also mentioned something about Triceratops tail not able to fold fully to the back

You just need to move the Megazord knee joint out of the way. Seems to me that people didn't even try to understand how the figure works.
>>
>>6444019
>Still, for the end product I still contend that the price was too high. I would have been more comfortable at the $250 price point.

I agree on that. I don't know if the license was expensive or they just wanted more money, but 200-250 would have been a better price for what it is.
>>
>>6444028
>Triceratops tail
No, no, I didn't said the problem is in combined mode.

It was in the individual zord mode, one of the reviewer even said that he have a piece of plastic snapped from the inside when he fully forced the tail to leans in the back.
>>
>>6444042
I never had this problem when I fiddled with it. It sounds like they must've not done something correctly when they opened it.

If anything, the only trouble with the tail I had is flipping it out since the tail is so flush with the body and there's not a lot of room to grab it with just your fingers.
>>
>>6444042
>back
Oh my, I was meant to say this for the Triceratops bottom.

Looks like I keep making a misconception because of this, sorry.
>>
>>6444042
>No, no, I didn't said the problem is in combined mode.

Me neither. The Megazord knee joints are inside the Triceratops and Sabertooth Tiger, not on the Tyrannosaurus knees. It can get in the way of the tails if you don't position it correctly.

>when he fully forced

There's always the possibility that his figure had some QC problem going on, but that sounds like hamhands to me.
>>
Btw, some reviewer mentioned that the Triceratops sides have no lock and keep sliding out when in Megazord mode. Is this true ?
>>
File: 574747.jpg (59KB, 986x529px) Image search: [Google]
574747.jpg
59KB, 986x529px
>>6444059

>>6444067 here again, I think I actually understood what you meant from the start. The guy wanted to place the tail pointing to the ground like pic related, right? You need to move the internal grey knee joint to make room for it. It's not explained in the instructions but one must be a complete hamhands to try to force it instead of thinking for a second.

It's either that, or some king of QC with his figure.
>>
>>6442112
Ah, OK. I don't own the toy and I misinterpreted some reviews thinking that the shoulderpads were entirely die-cast.
>>
>>6444074
Not when I had it. There's no lock, but they never slid out on me. They're supposed to close when in Megazord mode and I never had them open on their own.
>>
>>6444084
Yep, that's exactly what I meant.

Thanks for the explanation, it will help me a lot when I get this SOC.
>>
>>6444074
>Btw, some reviewer mentioned that the Triceratops sides have no lock and keep sliding out when in Megazord mode. Is this true ?

I heard about that many times, so when I recieved mine I was expecting those parts to be floppy as fuck. But on mine they only collapse if I grab the Triceratops by them, and they don't move out at all in Megazord mode. I can shake the triceratops and they stay in place.
>>
>>6444095
Yeah, there's no tactile or audbile click to let you know it locks, but it ain't gonna be jostling. It feels secure enough whether out or in that it's not going to open or close on its own.
>>
I think this is a fair review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw90eb2Gj5U
>>
Related
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxGlisk2ulU
>>
They definitely only went like 90% on this, and I think people can feel it. Paint details missing here and there, lack of stuff, elbows on the combined mode are kind of ugly (not sure what else they could've done though, to be honest). Plus it was one of the more expensive ones.
>>
>>6444374
Looking at this - >>6439855 - Voltron/GoLion and GaoGaiGar both look like far more impressively-engineered figures. Voltron/GoLion actually looks like it'd win out for me in a battle of 80's vs 90's nostalgia.
>>
>>6444374
>Paint details missing here and there
What ? where ? I thought the paint is pretty much show accurate....
>>
>>6444975
The paint apps seemed pretty sparse to me, too. I guess, if it's show-accurate, then the Zords just weren't very well detailed, etc., in the first place.
>>
File: Pterodactyldinozord.jpg (19KB, 483x138px) Image search: [Google]
Pterodactyldinozord.jpg
19KB, 483x138px
>>6444975
Why do you hate vents, Bandai? It looks so unfinished.
>>
>>6445760

Is that how it appeared in the show, too?
>>
With all the third party transformers, I am surprised there hasn't been any third party trying their hand on the OG Megazord.

You know what I'd like? A dragon Cesar combining with the mammoth, sabertooth Tiger and Triceratop who could then joust on the T-rex with his spear. The pterodactyl and mamoth head being able to split in two to combine to reinforce the T-rex.
>>
>>6449799
>A dragon Cesar combining with the mammoth, sabertooth Tiger and Triceratop who could then joust on the T-rex with his spear.

Unless it doesn't combine into the Megazord, the T-Rex is going to be too tiny for that to work.
>>
>>6449799
Right before the SoC Megatron was announced, I expected there to be some 3P to try out the Daizyujin design. I doubt itll happen now. The real shame is how discarded Sentai/Ranger mecha are; after a year they're rarely ever revisited.
>>
File: 45746748.jpg (237KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
45746748.jpg
237KB, 1000x687px
>>6449816
>SoC Megatron

Pic related?
>>
>>6449816
>the SoC Megatron
what?
>>
>>6449804
I am thinking of a system were the T-Rex can extend, leaving room for the legs of the Dragonzord Fighting Mode to pass while at the same time making it bigger. The pterodactyl and mammoth head somehow managing to make the T-rex legs bigger (I can dream, okay?)
>>
>>6439563
He could have at least came with the forehead laserbeam attack, a red energy sword for the finisher, and a stand.

I'm most upset he can't extend his backpack to go over his shoulders though.
>>
>>6444008
That's the same as the original. The original toy had flip out grasps that latched between the Mammoth's armpegs.
>>
>>6451552
Pic?
>>
>>6451552
Problem with the SoC compared to the old DX is that there's not enough space between the shoulderpards and body to attach the Dragonzord using the same grasps method.
>>
File: va01-1.jpg (188KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
va01-1.jpg
188KB, 1000x708px
>>6441430
Fuck yeah.

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/212771
>>
>>6444374
The megazord became as expensive as voltron because of Saban. They added their bullshit royalty to it. If this thing was 20,000 yen there would be no complaints about the expense or comparisons to Voltron's features.
>>
Does anyone have a source for the supposed hint at a SOC Dragon Caesar that people talk about every now and then?
>>
>>6461781
Just hopes and dreams, anon. Just hopes and dreams.

At least there's the Super Mini-Pla, and a King Brachion Super-Mini coming out as well.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.