[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HALO MATTEL EXCLUSIVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DFUzk9KUMAAXHnh.jpg (102KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DFUzk9KUMAAXHnh.jpg
102KB, 960x540px
I need any and all news you can find on the halo 6 inch Mattel figure exclusives from walgreens and toys r us pic related its all i have fir a lead.
>>
This figure is from a toys are us exclusive but I have no news on the release date or the walgreens figure or the official release date for wave 2, we need more news and photos
>>
Of course it's fucking Fotus, the armor NOBODY likes.

Doesn't even look like it has detail, gunna need to put a wash on that bitch
>>
honestly Vale's the only figure I'm interested in this wave.
>>
Spartan Fotus? Bonus Helioskrill helmet? The whole armor set is Helioskrill! The Fotus helmet should be the bonus, what a disgusting exclusive.
>>
>>6436605
Wait, Mattel is making these now? When did MacFarlane stop producing these? The quality looks like it nosedived
>>
>>6439776
McFarlane lost the licence to Mattel like a year and a half ago anon.
Mattel is doing 6 inch stuff with armor swapping as the main gimick, the first wave kind of sucked and looked alot like this exclusive, but the rest of the second wave should be along the lines of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liaj4KxpTgI
But it is a serious upgrade in articulation from alot of McFarlanes later stuff.
>>
>>6436605
Is this line cancelled yet
>>
>>6439839
Looks a little better, yeah.
Wave 1 is pretty meh. Since they're on clearance in so many stores, I've bought a few. The Elite Zealot is just awful. Poorly thought-out articulation in the legs, the arms have awkward angles to their rotation, the wrists are limp and poorly angled, the armor barely stays on his head and hands.... Not even worth $10 for that one.
>>
>>6441582
Both Elite's are hug letdowns, yeah. Locke sucked too due to how his armor was executed, but the rest of the original wave was nice for Mattel's first outing. Hopefully the rest of the second wave keeps the generally better armor paint, but it's not surprising the exclusive looks bad because yellow plastic is painfully hard to make look good.
>>
MegaBloks shit looks like it has more detail and better paint than this trash.

>>6439776
It's a HUUUUGE dive and has been a really poor seller in most stores.
I'm surprised they have kept it going for this long.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.