[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 58

File: wargrey.jpg (320KB, 1403x2096px) Image search: [Google]
wargrey.jpg
320KB, 1403x2096px
Anyone preorder this guy yet?
>>
>>6436255
Thinking about it.
>>
>>6436255
Where? I used the love the old one I had that transformed like that way back when.
>>
>>6436313
Bamco finally doing us a solid and making it available on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Digivolving-Spirits/dp/B071FJSYF8?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B071FJSYF8&pd_rd_r=GTK8NH9861X2JH7ECH1Q&pd_rd_w=L0Ebc&pd_rd_wg=k0ovm&psc=1
>>
File: gabu.jpg (59KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
gabu.jpg
59KB, 540x404px
I'm actually surprised at how good these look
>>
>>6436366
It's slightly cheaper in BBTS. That's where I out my pre order in.
>>
File: IMG_20170717_133044_1-01.jpg (2MB, 3821x2240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_133044_1-01.jpg
2MB, 3821x2240px
I recently picked these guys up. I wish they did an Our War Game Metalgarurumon so he'd match Wargreymon. But I'm pretty content with them other than the paint being different on Metalgarurumon.
>>
>>6436548
God MetalGarurumon looks so good. By far the best Digi figure
>>
>>6436560
Yeah. I like him a lot. I almost got the D-Arts Wargreymon since he matched Metalgarurumon better. But everywhere I saw said he was a floppy mess. Plus the OWG version was cheaper.

Lit up digivice.
>>
File: angewomon.jpg (111KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
angewomon.jpg
111KB, 1200x900px
Thoughts?
>>
File: 182236svite6jkwmiwtrs3.jpg (93KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
182236svite6jkwmiwtrs3.jpg
93KB, 834x960px
>>
>>6436570
I'd hot glue
>>
>>6436570
>Thoughts?
Better hope this shit sells so we actually have any hope of getting her and any of the other mons they showed off
>>
>>6436705
I second that
>>
>>6436705
I'm buying both Wargrey and MetalGaruru specifically for this purpose desu. Also because I wanna hotglue the FUCK out of Palmon/Lilymon
>>
>>6436705
This. I'll buy it to add to my shelf. Hope to have a complete Adventure 01 Digidestined roster one day.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>6436593
its so fat. why are they bringing back the warp-digivolvers? all that shitty kibble of its previous form getting in the way. the Champion to Ultimate transformers were a lot more tolerable
>>
>>6437060
The diablomon one looks pretty good
>>
Better hope diaboromon actually releases
>>
>>6437303
>>6437323
Speaking of, fuck this trend of inconsistent dub names.
>>
>>6437060
Because Metalgarurumon and Wargreymon are the ones that get merch just about every time and it's still pretty impressive they made those work at all. I'd love an updated Greymon -> Metalgreymon figure, but it's not happening.
>>
>>6436255
>Anyone preorder this guy yet?

I did. Thinking on buying every single one of the Chosen Children Digimon.

>>6436570
>Thoughts?

Even the huge Tailmon's head in her back doesn't really bother me, it looks pretty damn impressive.

>>6437334
>it's still pretty impressive they made those work at all

WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were obviously designed with the digivolving toys in mind back in the day. It's specially obvious in MetalGarurumon's case, he has Gabumon's belly markings upside down in his chest, the base of the tail is Gabumon's horn, etc.
>>
>>6437303
They ALL look good, but only when you can't see the Agumon face wings or whatever Diaboromon's kibble is
>>
>>6437509
If I remember correctly Diablomon has like 0 kibble
>>
>>6436570
Maybe 'murica will stop this one from being sold like they did with that statueshit a while back.
>>
>>6436570
>digivolving

fuck this is trash. ruins both forms with shit kibble.

what the fuck? why cant they just make regular fucking figures.
>>
>>6438267
>fuck this is trash. ruins both forms with shit kibble.

Some people like the fun of the transformation gimmick over looks. I find those enjoyable enough to overlook the kibble on their backs.

>what the fuck? why cant they just make regular fucking figures.

Because those are way more nostalgic for adults who collected the digivolving toys back when they were kids. Bandai is so sure about the success of this line that they pretty much already confirmed that they're going to release the eight Adventure main Digimon plus Alphamon and Diablomon.
>>
>>6438267
They did but you fucking faggots never bought enough so they stopped
>>
>>6438267
Well, with Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon, there's already regular figures anyway. Transformation is a neat gimmick and nostalgia sells toys.
>>
>>6438390
>Bandai is so sure about the success of this line that they pretty much already confirmed that they're going to release the eight Adventure main Digimon plus Alphamon and Diablomon.
Do you know how Bandai works? Just because they show off a bunch a figures doesn't mean they are sure this will sell
They show off shit all the time and never actually release it
Look at the DBZ line and all the figures they showed off over the years that never released and had retooled 2.0 versions just releasing this year
Or the D-arts line that's dead
Or the Gundam pilot line that is dead because of shit like Master Asia not selling
Or the Sentai line that is dead
Or you know the Digimon SHF line that is pretty much dead
The only thing they actually confirmed is that they will do the Rookie to Ultimate of the other kids instead of the Megas or Champs to Ult
Nothing is concrete until the first two fuckers we always get sell and that's what everyone here is banking on, so that we actually get something different for once
Being a Digimonfag is suffering
>>
>>6438649
I've lost count of all the cancelled Diablomon figures
>>
>>6438649
>Do you know how Bandai works?

Yes I do.

And I also know that pretty much everything they cancelled isn't on the same design and "quality" level as this line.

Designing and making prototypes of transforming figures with die-cast isn't as easy as doing the same with figuarts where they reuse mold parts in most cases, or sculpting protos of normal action figures were they didn't even added the joints yet, like some of their cancelled Super Robot Chogokin.

If the Digivolving Spirits figures that they have pretty much finished and are waiting to start being produced sell like shit I can clearly see them not releasing more, but if they have reached the "painted proto with joints added" stage I can't really see them being cancelled. Angewomon is going to be released for sure, Diablomon and Alphamon too. Those things just aren't on the same league, there's much more work from a design standpoint.

How many transforming figures with die-cast has Bandai cancelled? Not many, that's for sure.
>>
>>6436255
I feel like tentomon-->megakabuterimon is the only one with a chance of looking decent
>>
>>6438736
I actually find that Wargreymon sculpt way more appealing than the Figuarts one, though. Yeah, the back will look silly as fuck, but it's not like I display my figures in a way that you can see their backs.
>>
>>6438736
They all look pretty good. I'm expecting Tentomon to be borderline flawless though
>>
>>6436593
the use of the claws are kinda ingenious.
>>
>>6438963
That's because the character design of MetalGarurumon was made at the same time as the old digivolving toy. It was designed to work as a transforming toy from the start, same with WarGreymon.
>>
>>6439270
war greymon doesn't do anything quite as clever, however. It's functional, but nothing neat is done.
>>
>>6439275
I never realized that they were designed with that transforming toy in mind. I mean it does make a lot of sense. I always wondered as a kid how the transformation worked so flawlessly and just assumed that Bandai was just good at engineering.
>>
How come no ones posted this yet? Will we finally get a diaboromon?
>>
>>6439314
Look at MetalGarurumon's design, what made me realize as a kid was the fact that he has the same mark in his chest than Gabumon but upside down, and half the tail is just Gabumon's horn.

WarGreymon isn't as obvious, but he has the Dramon Killers and wings because they needed to use Agumon's claws and head in some way.
>>
>>6439376
because thats months old
>>
Anyone have pics of the Alphamon?
>>
>>6439490
Just search for "alphamon digivolving spirits" on google images.

Here's a video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KUsGGzUQlA
>>
>>6439513
Jesus Christ that looks awesome. Even the purple kibble cape looks kinda cool
>>
>>6439376
the hell is he supposed to transform to?
>>
>>6439376
>>6439513
The best part about these is how some underrated rookies are finally gonna get figures.
>>
>>6436255
>$60 for a mold that cost $15-$20 back in the day

I know it's cheaper than current after market but damn
>>
File: Keramon.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Keramon.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
>>6439550
Keramon
>>
So the articulated plush line is dead, right? I wanted Gabumon to go with my Agumon...
>>
>>6439567
There's a line of Zag plushies that recently released
>>
>>6439550
>>6439561

Yep, you can see the Keramon's head halves under Diablomon's shoulderpads, and the back of his arms and hands is the same shade of purple as Keramon's.

I wonder how the tentacle "body" will look.
>>
>>6439580
Forgot to post the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeJxwn3YYtU
>>
>>6439583
There's no way Keramon isn't gonna look sketchy as fuck. I just don't see how it could work
>>
What's the cheapest vendor you guys use? NY is gonna suck my fucking wallet dry if I buy all these things through them
>>
>>6439603
I'm going to be totally okay with that. I genuinely thought Diaboromon was a figurarts at a glance.
>>
>>6436593
MetalGarurumon sure does lend himself well to this. He's literally got no kibble.
>>
>>6439709
For sure. At the very least at least we're finally getting a fucking Diablomon figure
>>
Do the rookies all transform into their Mega forms then?
>>
>>6439978
>Do the rookies all transform into their Mega forms then?

The rest are supposed to transform between Rookie and Ultimate forms.

Yeah, it makes zero sense and I can't really see them making a Patamon-MagnaAngemon instead of a Patamon-Angemon to reference the old toy, so better wait for confirmation in the future.

>>6439802
>MetalGarurumon sure does lend himself well to this. He's literally got no kibble.

Already explained in this thread, the character was designed with the transforming toy in mind back in the day.
>>
>>6440031
>Gomamon to Zudomon

That's gonna be a mess
>>
>>6436548
you know on one hand I really like the OWG Omegamon
but on the other
that fucking pink cape
>>
>>6439513
god the matte black on that looks so good
why wasnt the shf painted like that
>>
>>6440080
The only reason why I will never pick it up
And the fact that Bandai changed all the images on the tamashii site like a month before the Japan release to pretend like it was always that shit color
>>
Anyone buy any Appmon syuff?
>>
>>6436570
You fucks better buy these figs. I want my Angewomon and Lillymon to hotglue
>>
>>6440710
don't do it bro
I've heard about the horrors that result from hotgluing transforming toys
>>
>>6440639
I got the Hackmon evos because one had a Greymon like head and the other looked like a nice Kaiju
I wanted to pick up Entermon because he was 50% off on amiami sometime last week, but I forgot and then he sold out
>>
>>6440031
Not that I don't believe you, but is this just a conclusion you've drawn from the design or did someone actually say this in an interview somewhere?
>>
>>6441930
>but is this just a conclusion you've drawn from the design or did someone actually say this in an interview somewhere?

For years it was just a conclusion I reached based on the design when I was a teen. Because come on, what's the likelihood of MetalGarurumon having Gabumon's belly mark upside down on his chest for no reason and the horn sticking out of his ass just by chance? Not only that, but it also has Gabumon's yellow just in the right places, and Garurumon's fur pattern is not only located in organic parts (his feet) but also in places that are actually metal parts (lower rear legs). It seems really obvious that it was designed like that to work as toy that transforms from Gabumon to MetalGarurumon, even more so when you take into account that the Mega level didn't even exist until that point in the virtual pets and it was only after the anime started that they decided to add it. There's just too many coincidences going on at the same time.

Nonetheless, it seems that on the presentation of this new line of Digivolving Spirits toys the guys from Bandai actually confirmed that WarGreymon's Brave Shield was added to the design so the halves of Agumon's head had a place to go in WarGreymon mode. I saw this on a Youtube video from a german guy who explained what they talked about in the presentation, so I can't really say it's absolute proof, and I wish I had some more concrete evidence from an official source. But the fact that WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were designed so they would work as transforming toys makes much more sense to me than believing that everything was just chance.
>>
So how often does Namco show off new digimon figures and toys n' shit? I really wanna see the rookie modes of the new 3
>>
should I bite the bullet and buy all the digicolle together for $100, or should I wait for better figurines? will there be better figurines?
>>
I just want figmas of Angemon/Magnangemon and Lilymon and Angewomon. That's all.
>>
>>6442567
Which figures do you mean?
>>
>>6442583
Palmon/Lilymon is gonna happen if these new transforming figures sell. It's something at least, and they look good enough
>>
>>6442629
Following the trend, wouldn't it be palmon to Rosemon?
>>
>>6442647
They already announced they were doing the rest rookie->ultimate
>>
>>6442647
I think they confirmed that it was based on their endgame forms from the first cartoon, for nostalgia purposes I guess
>>
>>6442624
digicolle DATA 1&2
>>
>>6442674
Oh I see.

They're pretty good. They look just as good as in the promo images, and you're getting a whole bunch of 'em, but they're pretty small.

I don't regret getting 'em
>>
>>6442674
I have the koromon one and its as good as it looks.
I want the poyo/tokomon one because they look so damn cute
>>
Do the GEM figures count as toys?
>>
>>6442838
No, they're statueshit. Very nice statueshit though if you're into that though.
>>
Did the clear version sell out already?
>>
File: 54767.jpg (45KB, 797x180px) Image search: [Google]
54767.jpg
45KB, 797x180px
>>6442073 here, I actually found the interview on Bandai's Tamashii web and they actually say that the Wargreymon digivolving toy was designed at the same time as the actual character. The translation is almost google-tier but understandable nonetheless: http://tamashii.jp/t_kokkaku/92/?wovn=en

So after more than 15 years I finally have my concrete proof!
>>
>>6444212
That's pretty cool
>>
File: duke4.jpg (107KB, 1184x920px) Image search: [Google]
duke4.jpg
107KB, 1184x920px
thoughts?
>>
>>6444699
best season

wish d-arts wasn't dead so we could get an agunimon
>>
>>6443272
Is there a place on here dedicated to statueshit?
>>
>>6444745
/a/
>>
>>6444760
>>6444745
buyfag general
>>
>>6436619
Shut yo nasty ass up...
>>
>>6437325
diablo and diaboro is basically the same name, since japs can't into "L" or sequential consonants
now shit like emeror greymon into kaiser greymon, fairymon into kazemon, tailmon into gatomon, demon into creepymon, etc. is a lot less acceptable
>>
>>6444699
nice, but pricey
also I'm a faggot for stock dukemon and am sad he didn't get the statueshit treatment, nor have his reboot kit actually release
not even going into my hopeless love for saintgalgomon
>>
>no good regular old cute Guilmon figure to have on my shelf
>>
>>6445427
KaiserGreymon is the correct one.
>>
>>6445522
We'll likely get a Guil/Duke transforming figure if OP's pic sells well. Not ideal, but the figures look pretty good so far so it's something.
>>
>>6436255
What's metal on him? If his shin or torso has any, I'm out.
>>
File: prototype.png (665KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
prototype.png
665KB, 1280x720px
>>6445659
His armor is diecast
>>
File: image.png (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 500x500px
>>6445663
Welp, thabks for being straight with me.
>>
>>6445663
>>6445659

The shoulder and ankle balljoints are metal too. The sockets are plastic so I hope they don't get too floppy over time. What I don't understand is the fact that they're orange, if it's paint that's going to look like ass when it starts to peel off, something that will happen the first time you move them.
>>
>>6445683
>shoulder

I meant hip.
>>
>>6445676
>>6445659

What's wrong with metal?
>>
>>6445698
>Metal on plastic joints get loose super fast, especially ball joints
>Metal parts with ball connections can weigh down joints too much, making dynamic poses needlessly difficult
>Needs lot of paint, which can scrape off more easily than painted plastic and can obscure sculpted detail
>increases shipping costs

All in all I just don't see how a bit of heft can justify all the drawbacks.
>>
>>6445712
ooh okay
>>
>>6445698
>What's wrong with metal?
It's a meme material for people who have more money than sense. They think a toy being heavier makes it more durable and higher quality but it doesn't. Some of the problems with diecast:
1. Once diecast joints get loose they can not be tightened unlike plastic joints which can be tightened in a number of different safe effective ways.
2. Diecast has issues holding paint as well as plastic. I've had paint chip just from standing on a shelf for 6 months untouched.
3. Stupidly heavy and will raise shipping costs by at least $5-10.
4. Joints often incapable of holding up limbs in action poses you might want to get figure into. If it's a plastic joint it may even stress or tear off or cause warping.

Simply put...plastic (specifically durable plastic with a good formula) outperforms diecast on every single level. It's cheaper to ship, cheaper to buy, poses better, has less issues with paint and can be tightened if joints ever get loose. Diecast won't go away until collectors who are literal fucking retards quit buying it and pretending like it's some high end material.
>>
>>6445712
>>6445735
So basically this Wargreymon figure is fucked?
>>
>>6445740
He'll be fun for a week. Then he'll be no better than statueshit since posing will get exponentially worse with play.

But hey, hopefully it means the originals may go for cheap on the after market.
>>
>>6445740
If you want to actually play with and pose it often? Yes. You run the risk of increasing paint chipping, loosening joints irreversibly or simply having joints be unable to hold up all the diecast.

You are better off getting the D-Arts or the SHF version unless you REALLY care about having an Agumon that turns into armor pieces. I mean for fuck sake, the dude has googly eyes on his back in >>6445663 that picture. It's just dumb and it pisses me off the only Angewomon we are getting is in this gimmicky "high end" line.
>>
>>6445712
>>6445735
Also it looks like theres two different shades of oranges, which looks like paint color and plastic color. It looks like the plastic and metal won't match shades, which is absolute bullshit for $60 plus. I get that the cartoon had the armor as a lighter color, but why does there have to be two shades on the feet?
>>
>>6445755
>but why does there have to be two shades on the feet?

You flip the feet over when he's Agumon.
>>
>>6444172
Yeah, it was gone pretty much instantly, there were only 3000 total and it was also the only way to get the updated anniversary digivice in orange.
>>
>>6445835
What do the 01 digivices even do? Are they v-pets like the OG ones?
>>
>>6445841
Remakes of the original Japanese toy with a few additions like the ability to use all 8 partner Digimon. The one that comes with Wargreymon has the crest of courage on the screen and the digi code is gold. Agumon and all his forms also have new animations.
>>
>>6445841
With the exception of the Savers Digivice IC, all the digivices have different pedometer-based gameplay than the virtual pets. Instead of having to care for them and everything, you just get to pick a partner in child form, ready to roll. Then you either shake the device (or actually go and walk around like was intended) and after a certain amount of steps you'll get a battle.
It's more of an adventure type deal because you get maps you gotta battle through and your partners will automatically evolve into their anime lines after a certain amount of battles cleared.
>>
File: mainvisual.png (2MB, 1265x822px) Image search: [Google]
mainvisual.png
2MB, 1265x822px
http://tamashii.jp/special/digimon_digivolving/
>>
I can't get my digimon past adult in the v20th, the initial ver1 egg turned into a blitzgreymon just fine but the v3 I picked once I unlocked the second slot is stuck on unimon
it's at 9 days old and I think I've battled enough with a 90%+ winrate, can care mistakes lock you out of perfect?
>>
>>6446869
can anyone rip the pictures from the site?
>>
>>6447498
https://myfigurecollection.net/item/582206
>>
>>6446869
Fuck I'm excited for this line. Except for the needless diecast shit. I don't care if it feels heavier when I pick it up. I'd rather not have loose joints and paint chipping on a figure that's going to end up displayed anyway. It's just so useless and quite a drawback.
>>
>>6449723
I have several Saint Seiya figures with all the armor made up of diecast and they are as good as new.

These new line is great, but I was already in love with the D-Arts/SH Figuarts line. Hopefully they make more in-between these digivolving spirits.
>>
>>6449723
>I'd rather not have loose joints and paint chipping on a figure that's going to end up displayed anyway.

If you're just going o display it, the chances of getting floppy joints or paint chipping are way lower. So don't worry too much about that.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
oh shit I had some of those transforming toys when I was a kid. I didn't know they were making new ones.
>>
>>6446869
*sigh*

I just wanted an OWG Figuarts. That's all I needed...
>>
>>6450843
The OWG WarGreymon figuarts looked like ass, though.
>>
>>6450878
It's better than the floppy mess that is the D-Arts version
>>
>>6451145
That's why you get the ODE version. No floppiness.
>>
I'm considering picking up the Imperialdramon Paladin mode Figuart soon

I've never owned anything from the Digimon side of Figuarts before (mostly been Dragon Ball and Toku stuff) anything I should keep an eye out for, or is it same old same old?
>>
>>6451145
Nigga just get the figuarts version
Jesus Christ stop complaining because you're autistic about it not being the correct version
>>
>>6451145
Not really, original D-Arts version is shit because the joints are ass and the OWG figuarts is shit because it looks like garbage. Both suck equally.
>>
File: blurrymon.png (1MB, 1444x808px) Image search: [Google]
blurrymon.png
1MB, 1444x808px
>>6450878
I thought the head was a bit off, but "looked like ass"? That's a bit much. The figure looks fine, especially since it's supposed to look like this, not the original Bandai art.
>>
File: SH Figuarts WarGreymon 03.jpg (198KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SH Figuarts WarGreymon 03.jpg
198KB, 1200x1600px
>>6451426
It failed hard at looking like that.

It just looks dumb to me. Specially the head and eyes.
>>
>>6451516
Maybe I'm the dumb one because other than the head being off, especially the eyes like you mentioned, I just don't see how this figure is terrible. Flawed, yes, terrible, no.
>>
File: wargreymon comparison.jpg (681KB, 1251x1246px) Image search: [Google]
wargreymon comparison.jpg
681KB, 1251x1246px
>>6451567
The head/face is one of the most important parts of almost any character, if not the most important. If you get that wrong, the whole thing looks off. WarGreymon is supposed to look badass, but that weird head shape and puppy eyes makes it look derpy as fuck.

I don't really know how they managed to fuck up the head proportions so badly.
>>
File: dillusi1453427532.jpg (96KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dillusi1453427532.jpg
96KB, 600x800px
>>6451516
Did you go out of your way to post an unflattering photo?
>>
File: 64785.jpg (452KB, 1047x1326px) Image search: [Google]
64785.jpg
452KB, 1047x1326px
>>6451630
So looking at a figure from the front in a neutral pose is unflattering now? Because that's the first picture I found looking for a pose like that. Body could be posed way better for sure, but the point of that pic is how bad the head looks from the front.

And it also looks like ass from the side, here's a pic of it with a shopped one that tries to fix everything wrong about the proportions and shapes. If somebody really believes that the top picture looks more like WarGreymon than the one below needs to have their eyes checked. Saying that the figuarts head is only "a bit off" is a huge understatement.

If you like the figure that's good, but to me the retarded head ruins it. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>6451619
>>6451674
Other than the eyes, most of the changes are pretty subtle. Couldn't you just repaint the eyes and mostly fix it?
>>
>>6451693

I don't know man, to me the changes aren't subtle at all. The whole head looks squashed and is too long on the figuarts.

But I'm sure that repainting the eyes would make a huge difference.
>>
Updated images of the transforming figures
>>
>>
I swear to god you guys better buy at least one of these figures. They look awesome and I want my zudomon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>6451774
I wouldn't worry too much, the Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon figures are the ultimate nostalgia bait toys and were the big sellers back in the day too.
>>
File: series_comingsoon-img.jpg (178KB, 874x590px) Image search: [Google]
series_comingsoon-img.jpg
178KB, 874x590px
>>6446869
>Fat torso
>tiny tail
>gabumon tail wings
even back then i never liked these. we need an update of the Champion > Ultimate toys
>>
>>6451974
Christ the random chrome on that Agumon looks tacky as hell.
>>
>>6451768
>>6451770
>>6451774
Fuck these look good. If they get canceled I'm going to be pissed.
>>
File: 5.jpg (281KB, 909x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
281KB, 909x1024px
>>6452507
all aboard the suffering train
>>
>>6452518
What's this now? Digimon Reboot? Huh?
>>
File: 71f8qY7U03L._SY450_.jpg (33KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
71f8qY7U03L._SY450_.jpg
33KB, 338x450px
>>6452526
a planned plamo line for digimon, only omega ever made it to retail
>>
>>6452526
x-antibody form.
It's a whole other thing.
>>
File: 1132px-Angemon_reboot.jpg (202KB, 1132x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1132px-Angemon_reboot.jpg
202KB, 1132x1198px
>>6452526
>tfw no angebot
>>
>>6452569
>digimon plamo
what now? I'm always down for more digimon plamo. How much should I be crying about this line?
>>
File: devimon.jpg (321KB, 1500x1548px) Image search: [Google]
devimon.jpg
321KB, 1500x1548px
>>6452663
well with this devimon all the concepts have been posted in this thread, and of them only dukemon got an actual prototype and only omegamon got released (twice, once normal and once p-bandai with see through bits)
personally as a massive dukemon fag it hurts
>>
>>6451774
She's missing wings and I don't really like those knees, but she looks fantastic nonetheless.
>>
Diaboromon has 03 on the tag next to him does that mean he is coming out next?!
>>
>>6452935
Considering the wings are obviously Gatomon's ears folded out, I don't think they could have fit 8 on there without making the ears way too thick. They'll probably look funky as it is.
>>
>>6453007
>Considering the wings are obviously Gatomon's ears folded out, I don't think they could have fit 8 on there without making the ears way too thick.

I wasn't thinking of having the ears unfold into eight wings, as you say that would make the Gatomon's ears look wrong. But seems to me that the Gatomon body kibble is trying to look like the rest of the wings, and that could have been done better. At the very least it should separate in the middle so they can be rotated upwards.

Not a deal breaker anyways, I'm going to buy her nonetheless.
>>
File: 1501432391210.jpg (1MB, 4097x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501432391210.jpg
1MB, 4097x1536px
>>
File: Angewomon transform.jpg (1MB, 3058x2013px) Image search: [Google]
Angewomon transform.jpg
1MB, 3058x2013px
>>6453140
>>6453007
>>6452935
>>
File: Alphamon transform.jpg (1MB, 3071x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Alphamon transform.jpg
1MB, 3071x2048px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>6453443
>>
>>6453524
I had this thing urgh
The head on Gatomon went to yellow hell.
>>
>>6453524
>there are many things that need to be erased
>>
>>6453443
Honestly I might just rip the obnoxious cat parts off. Gatomon is clearly fugly looking and I wanted a normal Angewomon figure anyways
>>
>>6453443
Good god that pink sash thingy is just scaring the hell out of me
>>
>>6453443
>>6453550
Why did they have to make it transforming? I get some of the others, like Agumon and Gabumon- they have actual transforming qualities.
I think the angewomon is going to sell terribly because gatomon looks like shit.
I think a figure would sell better of angewomon.
>>
>>6453560
because they're cashing in on the nostalgia over transformin agumon and gabumon, so the whole line needs to be transforming to fit the theme I guess
>>
what's the point of all these transforming toys that look like shit in both forms?
>>
>>6453566
They actually look good, and transforming them is fun
>>
>>6453566
Seeing how hard they're pushing these I imagine they're the kind of toyline Japanese fans wanted.

>>6453524
Sylphmon itself would have been perfect if it weren't so fucking floppy.
>>
>>6453715
>that jaw
>that liefeld chest
>perfect
>>
>>6453728
Yes. For a 16 year old BOA-exclusive toy it'd have been perfect.
>>
>>6453560
Because the transforming line sold well back in the day and therefore is sheer nostalgia for people.
We actually haven't seen gatomon yet anyhow.
>>
>>6453443
Even for having Gatomon peering out into your sould from behind - she looks amazing!
>>
>>6453443
The shell aside, how the fuck do her arms work?
>>
File: Get In, I've Got Candy.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Get In, I've Got Candy.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>6453449
Version of Alphamon that turns into Kyoko and her car when?
>>
>>6453582
not a single one of them looks good tho. Even the ones that could be passable get absolutely shitfucked as soon as you turn them around.
>>
>>6454140
Diaboromon looks pretty great. Even from the back.
>>
>>6454140
Well, don't turn it around then. I like transformation as a toy gimmick and I'm the only one. Some wonky details and kibble aren't too bad for the sheer fun factor. Buy the GEM statues if you just want it to look good.
>>
>>6454140
Alphamon's fur cape looks fucking stellar. So stellar that I want it to be transferred to it's real design
>>
>>6454094
My best bet is that the ribbon that is around them is a pliable material to allow for posing.
>>
File: Digimon_Frontier.jpg (439KB, 556x776px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon_Frontier.jpg
439KB, 556x776px
Digimon Frontier Figuarts fucking when?
>>
File: a15.jpg (123KB, 1200x450px) Image search: [Google]
a15.jpg
123KB, 1200x450px
>>6455205
You'll be lucky to get Digivolving Spirits.
>>
pre-orders for Metalgarurumon go up tomorrow
>>
>>6455205
God no. It needs to be buried
>>
>>6455205
I just want Fairymon and Marcus Damon
>>
>>6455553
Go back and give it a second chance, anon. It's not the best season, but it's not this horrible series-ending abomination some people claim it is.
>>
>>6455553
but ranamon and fairymon
>>
>>6455740
I mean the actual Digis are fine, but the human characters and sentai morph shit has gotta stay away
>>
>>6456550
Why? I'm not the biggest fan of it myself, but why is so terrible?
>>
>>6456558
if i wanted to watch power rangers I would. Keep that out of my monster raising sim.
>>
>>6456563
>Keep that out of my monster raising sim.

Not a single one of the Digimon animes is a monster raising simulator, though.
>>
File: DGHDIg2VwAAajDM.jpg:large.jpg (94KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
DGHDIg2VwAAajDM.jpg:large.jpg
94KB, 1200x848px
Diaboromon confirmed to be next
>>
>>6456654
after MetalGarurumon
>>
>>6456654
Finally something different
>>
>>6455205
Fucking never.
>>
Fucking finally been waiting for this bitch to come out for years since he was in d-arts development hell, clearly there was someone high up at tamashii that wanted him out
>>
>>6456654
Finally, someone who doesn't already have good figures.
>>
>>6456654
finally something good about the d-arts being cancelled
>>
>>6456654
>No D-arts
>No Figuarts ZERO
>Just this garbage

Well fuck you, too, Bandai.
>>
>>6456893
unlike angewomon or wargreymon that wear the skinned pelts of their base forms diaboromon actually looks pretty good from what I've seen and hides his keramon bits well
>>
>>6456893
Diablomon looks fucking awesome. He's got basically 0 kibble
>>
>>6457004
Cool. Don't want the transforming gimmick.
>>
>>6456893
D-Arts ended three years ago.
>>
>>6457004
entire back of his shoulders and the back of his arms are keramon. dont know what youre smoking. he's only going to look good head on, and not in any other positions.
>>
Buying Digimon figures that don't transform is like buying figures of non-transforming Transformers. Fucking WHY. Never got it, never will.
>>
>>6457640
Do you feel that way about anything that transforms? Pokemon? Kamen rider? dragonball z? That's pretty damn autistic.
>>
>>6457665

- Pokemon is a one-time thing. They evolve, and that's it.
- Kamen Rider. What the fuck are the gimmick figures? Statues?
- Dragonball Z. A hair color change =/= transformation.

Please stop your fucking retarded bullshit.
>>
File: 4696991-5581325621-latest.png (320KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4696991-5581325621-latest.png
320KB, 640x480px
>>6457687
>A hair color change =/= transformation.
well fuck you too, fellate the chimps some more why don't you
>>
>>6457687
not true, there are different forms and mega evolutions.
>>
>>6457640
what if I don't want my toys to look like they're wearing their own skin like a cape from the back?
>>
>>6457694
Mega evolution is just a poor man's digivolution so I'm sure they'll make figures at some point
>>
Could we get more of these ones sell? I'd fucking love Veemon to exveemon
>>
File: 51py10ZYR9L._SL1100_.jpg (62KB, 1100x567px) Image search: [Google]
51py10ZYR9L._SL1100_.jpg
62KB, 1100x567px
>>6457694
>>
File: 20130401_02.jpg (179KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
20130401_02.jpg
179KB, 960x720px
>>6457694

All Pokemon have robot modes.
>>
>>6457782
That's the same pokemon
>>
>>6457640
You might have a point for champion and ultimate, but the mega transformation literally has them shooting beams from one form to the next, ergo, doing figure swapping.
>>
>>6457909
Actually, Warp Evolution was created to sell the transforming Agumon/WarGreymon and Gabumon/MetalGarurumon toys.
>>
File: 5474658.jpg (182KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
5474658.jpg
182KB, 1000x743px
>>6457788
Rattrap Pikachu is best Pikachu.
>>
Have we seen Diablomon's alternate form yet?
>>
>>6457926
Even if it were true, that's not what we see in the show.
>>
>>6457687
Actually, the anime is about the only Digimon with constant back and forth evolutions and that's mostly because rookies are cheaper and easier to animate and good marketing. Most of the video games and all the virtual pets definitely have more permanent evolutions like Pokemon.
>>
>>6458222
>Most of the video games and all the virtual pets definitely have more permanent evolutions

To be fair both story and world have a method to turn your digimon back into a rookie
>>
>>6458231
Yeah, but they aren't constantly transforming like in the show or the transformers franchise, which makes the whole "digimon figures need to transform or they don't make any sense" argument kinda stupid.
>>6458096
No, this >>6453407 back kibble is the most we've seen so far.
>>
>>6453407
>>6458242
>Keramon's tentacles are one big block

eehhhh he's gonna look like shit
>>
>>6436548
How is OWG War Greymon in hand? Just ordered mine. I have seen reviews and heard good things, but just want to hear some more feedback.
>>
>>6451693
Isn't this the exact same argument made by that weaboo Singaporean wheel chair guy? I mean the head's off model yeah, but overall its a better figure than the D-Arts. I can live with it.
>>
>>6451974
Oh fuck I had that black agumon to black war greymon. It was my favorite figure when I was kid, until my shit head cousin broke it. I accidentally left it at his house and his shit head mother said she'd go and get it and she didn't. Little bastard was mad I beat him when we were playing in the back yard and used pliers to fuck up all the ball joints and just generally fuck it up. This was before I realized you could order shit off the internet. May track one down one day for old times sake. Or buy one if the new Digivolving Spirits Agumon to Wargreymon gets a Black Wargreymon repaint.
>>
>>6458885
It's fucking disgusting. Only a blind faggot will buy that figure.
>>
>>6458885
Don't listen to that other fag. It's the best figure of the character we've ever gotten. Too bad we never got a metal garurumon to go with him.
>>
>>6458885
The head is bad and you can see from this very thread that it is very much a "your mileage may vary" situation. But other than the head, I've heard nothing but good about the figure.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>6459172
If you don't care about looks, might as well get a figure of a hamster and that'll be your wargreymon. Fucking christ. You people and your shit standards.
>>
>>6459224
Christ, how upset do you need to be to exagerate that much about a toy?
>>
>>6459290
not him, but im puzzled why peoplw are so willing to settle for fat ugly fat chicks too

just because shes there doesnt mean you have to waste your money on her, especially when a hot girl will eventually take her place and do all the freaky things you like
better just to save up until the hotty comes around and use your money on side hoes and friends
>>
>>6458885
The head is wrong but it's not so off that it really bugs me. The rest of the figure is solid as fuck though. I like how the dramon killers have the hand directly attached to them. Much easier putting them back on than the D-Arts. Overall I'm pretty happy with him.
>>
This is the only place I can think to ask, but is there anywhere selling the English translated Japanese Digimon series? I've watched every series up til Appmon but I'd like to own some that aren't the dub.
>>
>>6458892
Yes and if you bring him up and shit on him you'll trigger a few fans on here for messing with a handicapped guy
>>
>>6459731
I don't think anywhere officially sells a subtitled version, it's either unsubbed Japanese or dubbed English.
>>
>>6460043
the english tri release has subtitles and a japanese audio track, there might be something out there
>>
>>6460072
Not for the older series officially. The official Toei subs are new and haven't gotten a physical release yet.
>>
>>6451774
The moment she goes up for preorder I will be sure to grab her, don't give a flying fuck for greymon or gururumon though.
>>
>>6459731
Nope. The physical releases are dubs.

There's an English sub script, but it's only been used for streaming. Also it uses a mix of sub and dub names/terminology.
>>
File: 483611_orig.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
483611_orig.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
>>6452364
They had a bunch of "special editions" of the transforming figures with that weird random chrome. I really never understood, but I had this one as a kid.
>>
>>6460101
>>6460043
>>6460072
I should state, I'm willing to buy unofficial copies.
>>
>>6460121
Why? It's just going to be stolen fandubs put on disc that they charge you way too much for. You can do that yourself.
>>
>>6460106
Do we know if these Champion-Ultimate figures are getting remakes?
>>
File: wargreymons.jpg (66KB, 560x504px) Image search: [Google]
wargreymons.jpg
66KB, 560x504px
>>6459224
no need to get so assmad dude. right looks closer to how he looked in the anime, and overall looks like a better figure than left imo. dont sperg out just because you disagree.
>>
If all the known tamers in the franchise got into a giant fistfight, who would win? Also frontierfags aren't allowed to go sentai
>>
>>6460240
taichi and yamato would be too busy fighting each other to fight any of the others. even if he cant transform, my money is still on takuya from frontier.
>>
File: digivolvingspirits5_may25_2017.png (809KB, 910x614px) Image search: [Google]
digivolvingspirits5_may25_2017.png
809KB, 910x614px
>>6451619
>>6451674
>>6460229

these mentioned problems with the head affect every single figure wargreymon has ever gotten. none of them do an adequate job capturing the exact shape of it. so its basically all opinion on which of these motherfuckers looks the best to you.
>>
>>6460240
Masuru, duh. Street fighting is his thing, plus he's older and bigger than most of the kids.
>>
>>6460255
I keep forgetting that Data Squad exists
>>
>>6460244
Nah. Masaru wins. No contest.
>>
>>6460255
>"street" fighting
that's one way to put it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QTNL1oOGuM
>>
>>6460262
i legit forgot about that show, i take back what i said, youre right.
>>
>>6460262
It would come down to him and Jenrya from Tamers, since he knows some kind of martial art.
>>
>>6460269
there's martial arts
and then there's punching multiple super ultimate digimon to death
>>
>>6460254
Barring Agumon's head this guy really does look pretty great.
>>
>>6460223
At this moment they are not. Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon are the only two remakes planned.

Though I think we'll see an Omegamon remake eventually. He prints money after all.
>>
>>6460272
I didn't say he would win, obviously that goes to Masaru.
Masaru>power gap>Jenrya>everyone else.
Might be a closer fight if it were MegaGargomon whooping out the shit he pulled on Zhaquimon.
>>
>>6460229
Right does look more like the anime, which is aimed for children, but left looks more like every other single depiction of WarGreymon. The only issue with the D-Arts is the sloppy articulation, which the ODE does not have, and it even has better shading.
>>
>>6460447
Too bad the ODE goes for over $100 at this point. I will relent that I like the paint and the proportions from the original design more on the D-Arts. But I don't want to spend over $100 for the ODE one. The OWG version is just fine for me. The head being off doesn't really bother me.
>>
>>6436255
Just got the figuarts Metalgarurumon for $21 and Figuarts Wargreymon for $8. Both new. Such great figures
>>
File: metalgreymon.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
metalgreymon.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
>>6436255
>tfw no Figuarts Metalgreymon
>>
>>6460625
>tfw no SH Figuarts Magnamon, UlforceVeedramon, Paildramon, Stingmon, Susanoomon, KaiserGreymon, MagnaGarurumon, Venusmon, Sakuyamon, Angewomon(digivolving spirits doesnt count), LadyDevimon, Lilithmon.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>6460625
>>6460732
>tfw no saintgalgomon fucking anything
one normal but aged toy, one bad digivolver
>>
Still waiting to see what keramon looks like
>>
>>6460625
I'd be happy with a normal Greymon.
>>
>>6452569
>digimon all starts as a blob
>turns into fairly diverse things
>as they digivolve further everything ends up more and more as humanoid gundams
>>
File: HerculesKabuterimon_tri.png (39KB, 418x268px) Image search: [Google]
HerculesKabuterimon_tri.png
39KB, 418x268px
>>6461113
Not all of them. Some megas are actually still cool monsters.
>>
>>6457103
can you break pieces off of that shit fuck
>>
>>6459224
im dead
good job
fucking dead
>>
>>6461121
>that dick spear
unfortunately they're few and far between, the bug rivals, a few evil bosses, but otherwise they're either robots, humanoids, or humanoid robots
>>
File: nxedge_dukemon_august4_2017.jpg (124KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nxedge_dukemon_august4_2017.jpg
124KB, 900x1000px
This guy just got revealed.

Thoughts?
>>
>>6463450
Nxedgestyle is quite cute.
>>
>all the shit taste autists ITT whining about transforming figures
l m a o is all I gotta say.

>>6457782
Yo what figure is this? I need it.
>>
>>6463450
>more stock dukemon
not a crazy GEM like crimson mode, but I like the cute little thing
>>
>>6463710
It's the Genesect Plamo/Plastic Model
Good luck finding one, it's 4 years old so it's probably sold out everywhere.
>>
>>6463884
https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Plastic-Collection-Genesect-Bandai/dp/B00C0NS0E8\

You can still find it, just not at a good price. All of the Pokemon Plamo kits are meant for kids so they do go together easily but they are very cheap feeling in hand. I wouldn't pay this much or really much above 15 bucks for any of them. Also, it's assuming to read reviews from the people who bought one without realizing it's a diy kit.
>>
>>6463904
Oh, and one other caution. I'm not sure how bad genesect is since he's mostly red, but a lot of the details on pokemon plamo kits are stickers, so you might want to paint them instead if you don't want the stickers peeling off and just looking cheap.
>>
>>6463904
Yeah I have it and i wouldn't pay that much for it. I only picked it up because it was cheap.
>>6463910
Yeah the stickers are really cheap, i remember the ones i had to put on the feet kept peeling off.
>>
>>6463904
>>6463915
>>6463710
it is NOT the plamo. it's actually an 8" transforming figure with lights and sounds. if you lovw genesect, then i recommend it. but even at MSPR it was pricey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-POKEMON-GO-TRANSFORMATION-RED-GENESECT-ACTION-FIGURE-NEW-/152142094988
>>
>>6463450
Cute, but it doesn't sacrifice details.
I'd buy it for a good price.
>>
>>6464133
Metalgarurumon transforming figure US pre-orders are up
>>
>>6464133
>>6464571
Shit didn't mean to quote
>>
>>6464571
Yeah, here's the amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074C987CS

A little more expensive than elsewhere, you get the reliability and customer support of Amazon and it's the official western release, so by buying it on Amazon, you're sending the message that Digimon stuff is still profitable in the west.
>>
Have they shown Keramon yet?
>>
>>6464839
No, but I have a feeling it's not going to look too good from this back kibble. All the tentacles are clearly one plastic chunk.
>>
>>6464845
Maybe. The rest of the figures look great though so I do have a bit of faith, but that chunk as the tentacles is offputting as fuck
>>
File: 27-capture_06062011_202808.png (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
27-capture_06062011_202808.png
36KB, 640x480px
why did we never get a machinedramon plamo?
>>
>>6465116
it is not a Blessed anime protagonist digimon, so it goes in the trash.
>>
>>6464845
it looks comparably better than the others though.
>>
>>6465116
It's too good for this world
>>
>>6465134
>>6465386
I really hope some skilled fan makes a garage kit someday.

There are so many good mecha digimon begging for GKs or plamo.

(>tfw when so many cool digimon you can't do justice because mechs look like shit in plush form and no knowledge/equipment for 3d modeling/printing)
>>
>>6465116
>>6465488
We'll probably see Machinedramon GEM if the greymon sells
>>
>>6465116
>make plamo series
>cancel after omegamon despite having 3 more designed and one fully prototyped
>not one actual robot digimon
reboot needs a reboot
>>
But how will they shoehorn Omegamon into this transforming line? As we all know, that overused cunt needs to be in EVERYTHING
>>
File: img_2329.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
img_2329.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6466013
They'll probably remake this combing figure but I'm not sure I'd call that shoehorning because it needs a remake. Between a low production run, coming out during Tamers era, and having a extremely brittle plastic for the pearly white that makes the figure just fall apart, it's absurdly expensive for a figure you can't even take out of the box.

I'd also like to see how they improve it because this was a solid attempt on something that a lot of people said couldn't be done and other than a shit ton of back kibble, it's pretty darn decent.
>>
>>6465116
the coolest digimon
>>
No edgy Wargreymon or other edgymon?
>>
File: WarGreymon.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WarGreymon.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>6466369
What are you asking?
>>
>>6466472
I'm asking if there's any good Digimon villain figures available to buy right now, Duskmon was my favourite one.
>>
>>6466479
Alphamon I guess. She's more neutral, but still
>>
>>6466479
Not much, I think you can find ChaosDukemon for decent price still.
>>
File: Tyrannomon_b.jpg (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrannomon_b.jpg
43KB, 320x320px
Ive always wanted a big Tyrannomon figure. for some reason its overshadowed for not being a main character mon when it totally should be
>>
>>6466025
Modern engineering with the same design layout would be amazing honestly.

The saddest thing about this figure is the US version is even rarer, and has the same exact plastic issues.
>>
>>6466369
I wonder if BlackWargreymon will get a repait in this line now that you bring him up. He's a character from the old line, but it's also an easy repaint.
>>
>>6466798
He's also always been super popular. I'm just afraid if it happens, he'll be a very limited Premium Bandai exclusive, so if you don't preorder within a couple of hours of it going live, you're fucked.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that they wasted a MAJOR opportunity in not making Alphamon transform from Kyoko's car (from Cyber Sleuth)? That would be fucking sweet as fuck if they managed to pull it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HHQHYitW3M
>>
>>6467196
Namco doesn't care about making anything based on the games, sadly.

I'd kill for a Nokia figure
>>
>>6465116
Best part was hi having the cannons flipped back.
>>
>>6466863
p-bandai is such unapologetic cancer holy shit
>>
Still no Keramon sightings?
>>
>>6468441
It's easier for you to check with the will. They'll post sooner than random 4chan anons.
>>
what's ODE & OWG?
>>
>>6468938
Original Designers Edition
Our War Game
>>
>>6469040
thanks anon!
>>
>>6460395
>>6460269
He'd have plenty of competition from Eater form Arata in CS and potentially also Rina from Decode
>>
File: Spinomon.jpg (89KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spinomon.jpg
89KB, 320x320px
>>6462012
Nah, there are plenty of them. They just don't make for shounen good anime protagonist designs
>>
>>6469912
Well, a lot of obscure mons only exist in TCG cards or rare virtual pets generally, and not in the mainstream games or anime, so it's kinda pointless.
>>
Is there a good Wizardmon toy?
>>
File: 14527.jpg (446KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
14527.jpg
446KB, 1400x1400px
>>6470247
No toy I know of, but there is this GEM statueshit.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.