[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Articulated Icons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 92

File: IMG_9386.jpg (894KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9386.jpg
894KB, 3264x2448px
Have you gotten your ninjas in yet?
>>
File: 003.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>6429177
I got the 'one of everything' set but after the way Not Snake Eyes arm swivels are so damn loose and hang I may just cut & Ebay run.
>>
File: goninjagoninjago.jpg (3MB, 3735x3138px) Image search: [Google]
goninjagoninjago.jpg
3MB, 3735x3138px
Ninja time!
>>
>>6429322
I'll legitimately buy some of the figures off you if you're not gonna charge out the ass for them.
>>
Link to last thread: >>6408855

Link to (most) images from last thread: imgur.com/a/QDNyk
>>
File: 2017-07-19 19.12.09.jpg (916KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-19 19.12.09.jpg
916KB, 3264x1836px
Anyone know where I can get a gold headband for that true Ryu Hayabusa look?

>>6429322
If you do decide to sell, now might be the best time. They're being gobbled up on ebay atm. Maybe hold onto a few of them for WAY down the line when these get really scarce.
>>
File: Shibito 1.jpg (224KB, 567x756px) Image search: [Google]
Shibito 1.jpg
224KB, 567x756px
I'm really a fan of Shibito. When the KS first started I absolutely hated how he looks and now he's probably my favorite figure from the line.

Shitty picture I snagged outside while feeding the cats.
>>
>>
>>6430832
The whole fucking team went to SDCC? Like, no one could stay back to handle any issues that may arise?
>>
>>6430832
Fairly irresponsible. I'll consider it bad timing and a learning experience for next time. Assuming there are sufficient concerns it won't be fun for them to come back 5 days later and be hit with a ton of emails.

Also, stupid distribution center not caring about international orders and keeping them last.
>>
>>6430832

What the FUCK were they thinking?!

>Backers will defend this
>>
>>6431284
I've already got mine so it doesn't really affect me.
>>
I was backer 100 something, still no shipping
>>
>>6431605
Well you're a cocksucker.
>>
File: Vegeta_door.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta_door.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>6431877
>>
File: 2017-07-20 20.04.05.jpg (303KB, 1019x1626px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-20 20.04.05.jpg
303KB, 1019x1626px
So after one full week of messing with this thing, the hips are in fact getting noticeably looser. And the other swivels continue to as well. How to people remedy that again? Floor polish?

>>6430832
I feel bad for those with severe issues (missing parts, breakages), and I wonder how many figures will actually be left over to sell after all that is said and done.

For all the problems this figure has, I can't say I'll be able to refrain myself from ordering another couple if the opportunity presents itself. Depends on how much they're gonna charge the third time around I guess.

For now, I'll just enjoy my rag doll ninja.
>>
>>6432368
That's unfortunate that they're getting looser. That said, floor polish is my go to. I would avoid nail polish (can strip paint) and super glue is fairly risky but besides that often leaves a nasty residue. Apply fair coats of floor polish then make sure you give it ample time to dry (I like to leave them overnight). You can repeat the process as needed. When you apply, if it's somewhere you can't separate like the hip joints, make sure you move the leg around to coat the entire ball peg. This way there will also be less chance of excess buildup anywhere that could get rubbed off by the leg socket. You can put it anywhere it needs to be. Work whichever joint it is to help spread the floor polish nicely.
>>
File: IMG_20170720_215110.jpg (3MB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_215110.jpg
3MB, 3072x4096px
>>6429177
Unfortunately the only ninja I ordered was the Fwoosh Exclusive since it seemed like the best deal.

Honestly, wish I would of ordered more.
>>
I went outside pretty excited to take some pictures of the white deluxe fighting snake eyes until I noticed that they didn't give me any holding hands but instead 4 fists! Ah, well. I'll try again tomorrow with more light and maybe use some hands from someone else.
>>
>>6432731
kek
>>
>>6430832
I run a small business as a one man team and I take more care in accounting for potential customer issues than fwoosh.

Wow.
>>
>>6432368
>For all the problems this figure has, I can't say I'll be able to refrain myself from ordering another couple if the opportunity presents itself

I kinda agree with you. I'm the guy who cut off my Shibito (bootleg Bruce Lee) nipples. Yeah these guys are atrocious, one of my red ninja had fleshtone bleeding from his eye region all the way to his chin, none of the rubbery hoods are the same color, my blue ninja ankle cleaved and got deformed, it was fixable but super loose, and I had to resort onto supergluing the hair of evil Bruce Lee so it doesn't float up and become loose. The wrist ""muh figuarts"" balljoints on my figures have started splitting after 2 days of fiddling with them. At $30 a piece for basic ninjas and $35 for the characters and $50 for the deluxe ninjas these guys are terribly overpriced. At $50 you can get some Bluefin Figuarts like Awakening Goku and the SFV figures with infinitely better paints articulations and just about everything. From what I heard over the comments & forum the CS is also terrible.

However damn these guys despite their issues are pretty fun to have. Most people aren't gonna display these ninjas front and center, but as backup fodder to be punched around by hero characters they are nice.
>>
>>6432821
I feel bad but everyone I think about you cutting off the figures nipple I chuckle. Similar to when shartimus falls backwards and a ton of his figures come tumbling down. I feel awful because we all love toys but damn if it isn't a funny situation.
>>
File: h7I7h5Y.jpg (130KB, 819x819px) Image search: [Google]
h7I7h5Y.jpg
130KB, 819x819px
>>6432504
Thanks for the tips, I've tried tightening stuff before with superglue, which was a disaster, so I'm excited to try out the floor polish
>>6432821
The figure is just begging for a counterpart, right now he's like a weird singularity. I don't feel like he fits in with anything else that I have, so if I can grab maybe a drunken master or a samurai for him to hang out with, best believe I'm hoppin on it.

I've also been thinking about what they should do for their next campaign. I really want more interesting colors of ninjas, so now that they have the molds for them, what if they did repaints as the cheapest pledge for wave 2? So the (hopefully) newly sculpted stuff can be the $35-50 pledges, but the simple recolors of old stuff would be like $20
>>
>>6432368
So what would you say actually went right with this figure? Not trolling--genuinely curious what the highlights are for you.
>>
File: 2017-07-21 08.34.02.jpg (255KB, 918x1630px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-21 08.34.02.jpg
255KB, 918x1630px
>>6433405
The sculpting is the only real highlight for sure. Everything else ranges from average to subpar, sadly. Nothing really blows you away.

But above that, the concept of this line alone is what does it for me. My inner 5 year old loves this thing, historical inaccuracies and all. It's a childhood dream come true to own a well articulated, standard, non-character ninja figure, regardless of current me's standards for high quality products.
>>
>>6433391
I'd probably go for alot more ninjas if they were in weird colors (puple? light blue?) but I doubt there would be enough people to justify having them made
>>
File: Cobra_Ninja_Viper_(SS)_EP4.png (1MB, 994x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Cobra_Ninja_Viper_(SS)_EP4.png
1MB, 994x1388px
>>6433894
I'd dig purple as it's my favorite color, and light blue would make a great Cobra Ninja Viper. But you're right, demand probably isn't there. People got what they wanted with the first wave (Hand ninjas, Storm Shadow) and unless they really wow people with something new for the second, they might not get funding
>>
>>6433391
I honestly doubt they'll lower any prices. Thats just bad business. I this point I hope they focus on better QC to prevent this shit from happening again.
>>
>>6434169
>bad business
Can't get much worse
>>
>>6434254
??? So ... did they put down each figure at actual value or something? Not sure how customs works
>>
>>6434276
No one says in that thread. But if the customs are actually that high then it's quite likely. It's a 3rd party shipping things out so I guess they're going by the book. International shipping should have been handled better.
>>
>>6434386
>I guess they're going by the book.
Of course they are, it's a legit business, not Joe shmo on eBay. What the fuck do you expect? Like the shipping g company is go a get pegged for hundreds of thousands of dollars in undermarked merchandise to save your cheap ass a buck. Take it up with your government if you don't like it.
>>
>>6434395
I'm not complaining... I'm just letting the guy know.. Regardless, there are ways around dealing with customs on the seller side (obviously the buyer would pay more) like ebay does or like someone in that fwoosh thread said hasbro toy shop does too. So there are ways of dealing with it in ways that work better for the buyer.
>>
>>6434437
What ways are there to avoid it beyond outright lying on the customs forms?
>>
>>6434450
Quoting the user on fwoosh who's quoting from hasbro,

"Please note that for shipments of merchandise to Canada, the Canadian purchaser/recipient of the merchandise is the importer of recorder (the “Importer”) and is responsible for complying with all Canadian laws and regulations for importing such merchandise into Canada. When you place an order for shipment to Canada, you are authorizing our Canadian customs broker to act as agent on the Importer’s behalf (whether the Importer is you or another person) with Canada Border Services Agency (“CBSA”), to clear, report, and account for the imported merchandise with CBSA and remit to CBSA all applicable requirements. At check-out, the total amount for “Shipping” will include all applicable duties and fees (in addition to all freight and handling fees) and the total amount for “Taxes” shall include all applicable sales tax.
Also, note that an additional fee of $20 applies to shipments outside of the contiguous US and additional fee of $25 for shipments to Canada."

He also mentioned buying the big marvel legends sets from hasbro toy shop and not getting hit, because that's how it's covered. And then there's ebay's Global shipping program, which is essentially the same thing, but not a flat $25, can be more or less.
>>
>>6434479
I'm not following, how does this nullify the risk of a customs fee?
>>
Nah but really, what the fuck
>>
>>6435149
What did you expect? Serious question.
>>
>>6435636
I expected people to be a little smarter I guess. Why are they selling like crazy right now when preorders were up for a year and they've said they'll most likely have more to stock later?
>>
>>6435788
They aren't exactly "selling like crazy", people will always flip things like this. As it stands now the only way to get your hands on them at the moment is to get scalped, but like I said that'll always happen. It doesn't matter how long the preorders were up for and we don't exactly WHEN they'll put up a second round, people will always pay more to have it right now
>>
>>6434843
It's paid on the seller's end so there are no customs to pay when the item arrives to the buyer. The customs are essentially paid ahead of time before they reach the customs offices.
>>
It was kickstarter only right? They weren't making a store selling these figures?
>>
>>6436037
They'll have some extra stock that they'll sell off after fulfilling all the kickstarter and preorders. After that I don't think they've said anything specific. But since they've got the tooling for these made now, it would be stupid not to sell more. Smart thing to do would be copy the 4 horsman. Sell preorders for a wave of repaints and new characters using existing parts.
>>
>>6436206
That seems to be the plan. They have mentioned wanting to do a "1.5" type wave of figures.
>>
File: IMG_9398.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9398.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I really, really regret not getting at least 2 more black ninjas. And Shoken - I was just about to sprint for the $80 listing but someone got to it before I could check out
>>
File: IMG_9433.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9433.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My biggest gripe would be the gummy joints in the legs, almost all of the hip joints had to be carefully broken in before they could get their full range. Shibito here had gummy calve swivels that I nearly ripped off before I finally got em unstuck
>>
>>6436403
>Sai in the finger gun hands
Neat, thought those fingers were closed up

The figures just seem weirdly rushed and cheap looking. Either this statement from the KS is complete bullshit, or the factory fucked them over by cheaping out on materials
>>
The more I mess with these guys the more I want more of em. I only grabbed five total and it's just not enough. Hopefully they do pull a 4H and do some re-paint/part swap new releases as there's a few figures I would love to make, but don't want to buy three figures just to get the parts for.

Also hoping they release a new "cheap" samurai army builder. The Temple Guardian was a great idea, but far too "shiny" for my tastes. He'd work as a one off easy but as an army it's a bit gaudy.
>>
>>6430832
I just got my shipment and they fucking missed one of my figures, how do I get in touch with them about this??
>>
>>6437737
You don't until they come back from SDCC

GG fwoosh
>>
I really can't wait to see Hasbro announce some Hand Ninjas. I think the wuality would probably match the Fwoosh's AI line and that should be enough of a wake up call to people that this line wasn't exactly as good as promised.

The shoddy QC, missing pieces. And awful paint jobs are something that should be expected from Hasbro.

However, imagine if Hasbro releases a Hand Ninja wave in the same vein of their recently announced Hydra two pack. It would blow the fwoosh the fuck out and hopefully make them try harder to deliver as promise next time. Or just fuck them over outright.
>>
>>6437760
AI still has loads of things beyond basic ninjas. Motherfuckers ordered truck fulls of these things, and despite so many problems and Fwoosh's lack of basic communication during this whole process, tons of praise is still being slung their way for even getting the things out. There's really no reason for them to give a shit.

It doesn't even matter what they do for the next KS, they'd probably make double the money cause tons of people saw what they missed out on and want in
>>
>>6437868
Sad but true, I do hope that there's someone popular enough to call out Fwoosh in their shitty QC. It's not what was promised and it doesn't matter if that's what's typical. The face paint on these guys are atrocious and they should at least make sure THAT was good to go.
>>
>>6437868
>theres no reason to give them shit
Really?
>Radio silence for months
>Delay after delay after delay
>releases almost two years after KS ended and a year longer than they had said
>Paint is garbage, shit washes everywhere, drybrushing for no reason
>Gummy plastic
>QC errors all over the place
>Plastic from hair ripping off
Lel fuck you.
>>
>>6437894
>>
>>6437868
Did you ever stop to think that people on /toy/ just have unrealistic expectations. Though funny enough the expectations from /toy/ seemed to be these things wouldn't ship in the first place so these guys were getting shit on right from the launch of the KS (a lot of people were convinced it wouldn't even get funded at the start).

For a first time toy company, and a small indie one at that, these Ninja are far better then they should be. No they're not perfect, and they were never going to be perfect. Yes they were expensive, that's the unfortunate reality of Kickstarter based toys, the lower production numbers demand higher prices per unit. Yes there's still LOTS of things that could have been done better and we'll hopefully see these improvements in the future.

But for as much people here complain about all the praise these figures are getting, these guys really do deserve said praise. But it's a praise that should come with the caveat that the next set of figures they make will come out even better with far less issues.

>>6437894
...not the guy you're quoting, but you obviously need to learn to read things better.
>>
$15 a piece for basic ninjas or no buy
this shit is kids action figure quality, not premium collectible quality
>>
>>6438228
Lmao okay, buddy. That's not how this works, and you know that.
>>
>>6438414
I'll just wait for the bootlegs which you know darn well might even turn out being better quality than the real ones
>>
>>6438228
B-but these are figuarts tier figures! Just look at the price!
>>
>>6438228

The contagious Marvel Legends design philosophy is truly the worst thing that has happened to Western action figures. Seriously, fuck Hasbro, fuck this KS, and fuck their ilk.
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>6438024
>all these mental gymnastics
>>
>>6438935
>I don't want to accept any of that
>wew lad
>>
>>6438928
>worst thing that has happened to Western action figures

As opposed to what, McFarlane statueshit? Serious question too
>>
>>6438562
Again, you can keep telling yourself that. We'll be over here enjoying our ninjas
>>
File: 2017-07-24 08.32.11.jpg (198KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-24 08.32.11.jpg
198KB, 1632x918px
I'm gonna be honest, I'm kinda tired of seeing wave 1 stuff already. I mean, it's been two years since its unveiling. Hopefully a tease or something for wave 2 will come by the end of the year.
>>
File: 2017-07-24 09.34.14.jpg (561KB, 2115x1815px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-24 09.34.14.jpg
561KB, 2115x1815px
>>6439203
>>
Missed out on these.

Anybody willing to sell me an their extra Shibito figure if they have one?
>>
>>6439205
What's the black-clad figure on the left from and what line?
>>
>>6439724
It's the figma ninja, don't know the name.
>>
>>6439724
Figma SatzBatz Knight
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-20 10.12.22.png (114KB, 1182x568px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-20 10.12.22.png
114KB, 1182x568px
>>6430960
Same thing happened with NECA. A lot of people are still waiting for their SDCC exclusives to ship. They're holding mine off until Tuesday.
>>
>>6439014
Not him, I agree in recent years Marvel Legends has been the standard bearer of 6 inch line as Hasbro clawed back to the top again with their quality, together with Black Series. Green Goblin BAF seemed to be the turning point there. There are couple of shitty legacy sculpts like Hyperion body mold, and reliance on bucky caps but most of them are being phased out now.

However, just the sheer volume of Legends coming out kind of swamps the market and people starting to expect the exact same articulation scheme towards everything when it's not necessary (for example, a lot of NECA don't have double jointed elbow and people gave them shit about it), while at the same time being complacent about Legends articulations scheme (Legends Spiderman are nowhere as articulated as they should be for the characters).

DCC managed to get pull down waist hinge like Figuarts implemented in $25 figure, also face paint tech. Yes the line was terribly mismanaged in other ways, but one of the reason it died is that it is a true 1:12th scale and a bunch of ML autists are screaming MUH SCALE
>>
File: IMG_9441.jpg (942KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9441.jpg
942KB, 3264x2448px
>>6439203
I'm super-hoping for someone based on Donnie Yen/Ip Man in a kung fu uniform, although I'm not sure if I have faith in their ability to do anything with long skirts because of how their softer plastics turned out (hoods, Shibito's scarf)
>>
File: IMG_9432.jpg (780KB, 2403x2346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9432.jpg
780KB, 2403x2346px
I'm just waiting for them to open up sales for what they've got left over. Obviously any remaining ninjas are probably gonna be sold to that little inside ring they had going on ... I just want to see what the karate gi guys were all about, since I didn't go for any of those.
>>
File: image.jpg (1012KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1012KB, 1936x1936px
>>
File: IMG_9442.jpg (960KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9442.jpg
960KB, 3264x2448px
Also I can't get over how botched Solitaire's mask was, although it's not like none of us bought it to turn it into Snake Eyes farther down the line. I'll probably commission someone to re-paint it properly
>>
>>6439775
>Obviously any remaining ninjas are probably gonna be sold to that little inside ring they had going on
I think the main problem will be people who already have enough figures will order more, or assholes who just want to flip them.
>>6439794
People complained about the cleanliness of the physical prototype's look and wanted the messier one from the mockup. That said, it still looks like fucking trash
>>
File: Snakeeyes 1.jpg (155KB, 787x862px) Image search: [Google]
Snakeeyes 1.jpg
155KB, 787x862px
>>6439794
>Solitaire
Who?

In all seriousness I don't mind his mask, but both my goggles had paint defects as well as derpy eyes on the mask. Luckily I had plans to change him from that character from the get-go.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>6439794
>>6440489
>that brown drybrushing
Sooo is anyone gonna scrub that shit off?
>>
>>6440516
Trust me, I hate it too. If I had known it would be there I may have ordered two and tried to remove it from one of them. I wish they had done the all sleek black look that the kickstarter image was.
>>
>>6440516
>>6440516
So I was googling how to remove paint from plastic and vegetable oil popped up, just curious if this is viable since it's the one thing I do have put of all the other suggestions I was seeing.
>>
File: Snake eyes and logan.jpg (2MB, 3333x2889px) Image search: [Google]
Snake eyes and logan.jpg
2MB, 3333x2889px
>>6429322 I'm this guy

So I got my custom Snake-Eyes head for Not Snake-Eyes and now I'm keeping him for the rest of my life....or until Hasbro bites the bullet on 6-inch scale.
>>
>>6440548
Nooooo, just get some paint thinner.
>>
>>6438562
I hope there's bootlegs. Would pick some up if they're cheap enough
>>
>>6440548
Use acetone
>>
>>6440738
Acetone eats up gummy plastic though, and will strip it barebone to the molding color. Most people here just want to strip the leper flakes of the skin/shit white smear over the black figures
>>
File: 35317008484_e962c77e25_o.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
35317008484_e962c77e25_o.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
Some neat character configurations from Fwoosh
>>
File: 35987833672_d183571881_b.jpg (156KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
35987833672_d183571881_b.jpg
156KB, 1024x576px
>>6441780
Notice here the long sleeve Storm Shadow seems to have two left forearms.
>>
File: 35317008644_309d798dcd_b.jpg (126KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
35317008644_309d798dcd_b.jpg
126KB, 1024x576px
>>6441782
And finally, this image makes me want straight up grey and tan ninjas.
>>
>>6441783
Look at those painted necks, I wish my DELUXE ninja had a painted neck.
>>
>>6441783
I don't like the black arms or black head on them, but the tan ninja with the handprint head is the only reason I bought the monk samurai.
>>
>>6429177
__ ____ _ ____ _________
>>
>still no figures

People on the east coast have received there. I just want mineeee
>>
>>6442666
Canadian East coaster, have not received. Not even a notice.
>>
>more qc and missing figure issues coming in
>still no customer service email
>project runners seemingly disappeared from forum thread
>ACBA alleyway garbage starting to creep up on IG

Fucking shitshow
>>
Got mine today and I'll be reviewing them tomorrow, haven't opened any but the paint that I can see so far looks fine (eyes, clothing, flesh)
>>
File: money stacks17.jpg (70KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
money stacks17.jpg
70KB, 600x378px
>>6439754
>also face paint tech.
This is not really an accomplishment.

It's cheapo shit that Hasbro has been using on their toys since at least 2009.

The way Hasbro and DCC use it, as a means of shading, instead of requiring chinese slaves feathering sprays, is pretty smart though.
The way Figuarts use it, as a substitute for spray masks, is a travesty.
>>
>>6445304
>The way Figuarts use it, as a substitute for spray masks, is a travesty.
It's the way everyone is using it now. Hasbro and DCC.
>>
>>6444174
>that white ninja with the Oni mask
Why's he running away?
>>
File: Harley-Quinn-Icons.jpg (150KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Harley-Quinn-Icons.jpg
150KB, 2048x1365px
>>6445349
Nope.

It's all shading and highlights.

You have to be blind not to notice how solid they have solid paint apps for the eyes/lips/etc, just like you have to be blind not to notice how Figuarts have rough looking faces because they'rej ust made of dots.

Or do you believe that Hasbro and DCC use a higher resolution dot matrix printer?

But in reality, you don't own any of these figures, muchless seen them in person, thus are speaking out of your ass.
>>
>>6445358
Deadly assassins can get scared too, anon
>>
Oh jeez here we go.

Opening the Blue Shinobi first, and as soon as I take him out of the plastic the left leg is just doing its own thing loose as hell at the joint just under the hip joint.

The legs are also wibbly in the first place and it takes a little too long to actually get it into a "not blatantly holding in a shit" pose.

And finally for the legs, the hip joints are more than willing to go out to the side, but they are so locked in place in the up/down position that I'm actually afraid to attempt to move them at all, it actually feels like they're gonna snap, so now unless I slowly work on it, this ninja will only ever stand straight up.

The arms are, as expected, smeared in that awful creamy-brushing, but they do everything they should as far as movement is concerned, so that's nice, unlike the legs.

Torso movement is shit, yo, but I think other peoples pics have proven that.

The paint job is fair on the entire figure, except when you get to the neckline and upward, I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on there as it's smattered in shiny brushings and a fairly large glob of black that found their way onto the blue collar.

The neck itself refuses to budge, another place I'm worried to move without breaking.

The accessories are all pretty good, I really like the mask and I have it on the skintight ninja hood. The head with the hair is alright but the hair is as stupid as the other pictures of it have been, and the eyes on the skintight head have one eye on the streets and one eye on that ass.

Overall I'm not happy with this one, I feel like the problems outweight the good stuff by a long shot. 5/10 just barely, still have to open white deluxe, shibito, solitaire and the arm pack later.
>>
>>6445461
Great pic
The skyline looks a little cheesy tho
>>
>>6445776

Sorry to hear about that, man. No one deserves to be ripped off like that, especially after waiting for so long. The most infuriating aspect about all of this is that people will STILL defend the KS and these pieces of garbage (cf. >>6436787, >>6438024, >>6438414, >>6439014, and >>6439017 in this thread alone)
>>
>>6445776
B-but you cant criticize these figures since it was their first try!
>>
>>6445399
including the image makes your bait too obvious, mate.
>>
>>6445776
Opening Shibito (I type these as I open them).

Pulled him out of the box and put the right arm in an upward punch and the arm may as well be a fucking fidget spinner because it's so loose I can spin it just by putting the arm out and gyrating the figure, good to know that'll never hold a pose if it's moved.

Looking at the figure itself, the paint varies. The skin is full of that speckled "textured skin!!!" brushing to such an extent that it actually looks like a skin disease like we had been joking about. The paint on the pants is fine but they're just black fucking pants, hard to screw up but they admittedly don't have a gross wash like I'm expecting on Solitaire

The shoes are fine, but when I first looked at them I thought the white paint was cracking off of them, it TURNS OUT I was wrong, it wasn't the white paint cracking to black, it was some of the EXTRA BLACK PAINT from the bottom pant-legs cracking off and coating the shoes. There goes the "pants are fine", I guess

As for the joints, everything is smooth as butter, this is where the figure is winning points with me OTHER THAN THAT ARM. No wait I'm wrong the right leg hip refuses to go up or down and I dont want to break it, the other one is fine. Joints other than the arm and the leg are good

Torso has that same problem I'm seeing on others, the pin on the left side bulges out really far and looks like a growth and is also scraping against the upper torso bending it/warping it slightly, I may grind it down myself with sandpaper.

The head is acceptable, the hair feels like it's never gonna come off which is a shame but I wasn't going to anyway. The red mask he has on is also painted poorly and missing a lot of spots, and this is the second figure I've noticed that they clearly couldn't paint the nose/eyes area very well because you can still see gray unpainted primer.
The eyes are blue with lighter blue "soul" pupils but the pupils look like they're rolling up into his head.

7/10 on this one.
>>
>>6445776
>>6446140
No pics?
>>
>>6446144
I'll post a gallery after the last one, yep.
>>
Jesus, I hope the martial artists and samurai figures turned out better since those are the ones I ordered.
>>
File: figuarts kenobi.jpg (389KB, 1011x1158px) Image search: [Google]
figuarts kenobi.jpg
389KB, 1011x1158px
>>6445978
And what's bait about it?
The fact that you can see the tiny little dots? That's my point.

Again, all those little dots are highlights and shading. Those dots are NOT what makes up the eyes, lips, or mask, which are done with a tampograph/spray mask.

See pic on what happens when the dots make up the eyes and lips. It's not a solid image. You can see the plastic in the areas (lips and eyes) that the dots don't cover, because its low resolution.
It's the same shit on Harley, except DCC is smart enough to only use it as highlights and shading. So the dots around her eye makes it look like a shadow. The pink rogue on her cheeks. The pink highlights on the lips. You can see the solid paint apps under these dots. These highlights and shadows normally done by feathering a spray mask over those areas, where the dots would be waaay finer, but this is cheaper and still works pretty well.

Tampograph/spray mask ≠ dots
>>
>>6446140
Opening White Deluxe.

Old man head which it had on in the box is smug as fuck and painted very well, the best one I've seen so far.

THE LEFT FOOT INSTANTLY CAME OFF when I picked it up which doesn't sound like a problem but when I put it back on I realized that the peg is just not agreeing with the hole because he's going footloose like Kevin Bacon. Like, whenever I go to move the foot at all it just comes off.

The right arm will not move, at all. It isn't going anywhere and I'm applying "just under snapping" force to it. The top swivel works and so does the shoulder, but the elbow is entirely locked. The left is fine, though.

Everything is moving fine except the problems listed above and the hips, just like the blue ninja, they're not going up or down

The paint job is barely a paint job, it's a white ninja. IT'S WHITE. Although it does indeed have a "gray brushing" where the figure looks like it rolled around in front of a fireplace in some spots.

I honestly really like grandpa mode on this dude, the figure is easily the worst one I've touched yet, with the most locked joints or major flaws, but when the old man is rocking the mask and scarf I really like him, shame he isn't better.

The other two heads are also painted better than the other two figures, which adds more insult to how bad the figure is.

Overall it's a 3/10 for this guy, he just has too many actual breakage issues, but he bumps to a 4/10 with the arms pack on which actually allows him to move.

Doing Solitaire next and the compiling my picture gallery, sorry for taking so long.
>>
File: Star Lord close-1.jpg (97KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Star Lord close-1.jpg
97KB, 1500x1500px
>>6446215
And to compare to how Hasbro does it, see around the edges of Star Lords mustache, beard, and eyebrows.
You can see the bare plastic inbetween the dots, but not where Hasbro used actual paint apps and tampographs.

Hasbro and DCC only use the dots as an extra effect, where feathered spray apps would have been used. It's better done than replacing the entire face with just dots.
>>
>>6446284
A note before I get onto Solitaire, as I was posing the other 3 figures for their terrible pictures (I believe they're high quality, it's just that I can't pose them very well without breaking them) they've become very loose all over and now sort of rattle when I shake them in my hand, it's like they're slowly (quickly in this case) coming undone. Just something to think about.

SOLITAIRE:
The skull is even stupider up close, and I stick by my earlier comments in previous threads saying it looked like a shaving foam beard.

The eyes are alright, the orange pupils set on black seem to be just about decent.

Both legs/hips actually fucking work, the first of four figures to do so. I also like the padded/glove hands on him, they seem beefier and nicer.

The wash/brushing is exactly what you've seen in other posts. It looks like someone dipped him in black paint, scratched it with sandpaper, threw very dark gray on, scratched that again and then ran a thin layer of acetone over the whole thing and put it in a barbed wire blender for about 2 seconds, what a fucking mess, I hope it shows up in my pictures.

Solitaire is clearly function over form, at least in my case. All the joints are spot on and nothing is giving me issues like the 3 others have.

The goggles also look like the paint was applied with a nailbrush.

This guy is 7/10 but he'd be higher if the fucking paint was better, that's the only thing bringing it down.

Image gallery of my garbage.
http://imgur.com/a/qEYBb
>>
File: awooo.jpg (79KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
awooo.jpg
79KB, 1000x746px
>>6446464
Awoo
>>
>>6446499
I liked putting their masks like that after I realized they were soft rubber instead of a harder one, it's pretty funny.
>>
>>6446464
They take some work to get moving how you want. In regards to the neck I believe that to be paint blocking the movement, much like a NECA figure. Either a dip in the hot water or just forcing it(sorta scary to do) will let it move.

The whole line is hit or miss with stuck joints and QC issues. Could be a ton better but could also be a ton worse.

>Solitaires eyes/goggles

Fuck those dude I ditched them immediately. Both my goggles had paint chipped off and his eyes, much like many other's eyes, are derpy as fuck. Grab a snake eyes head or something. I do wish they had ditched that shitty drybrushing on solitaire. He'd look tons better solid black.
>>
>>6446505
>I do wish they had ditched that shitty drybrushing on solitaire. He'd look tons better solid black.
Did anyone ever figure out what's the best chemical to wash the leper off these figures
>>
>>6446507
I never even looked into it because I don't want to potentially ruin the figure. I just sort of figure it's dirt that magically avoided his neato visor.
>>
>>6446505
>The whole line is hit or miss with stuck joints and QC issues.

All the hits are "I could live with this flaw" and the miss are "fuck this piece of garbage line."

I wouldn't mind if they never promised anything big anyway, but all those lofty promises and they end up in a dud and awkward silence
>>
>>6446580
I never went into this line thinking it was going to be "import quality" or whatever they may have said early on. I knew from the get-go that these were marvel legends guys and what we'd get are essentially marvel legends. I did anticipate better paint than we got, though. These will serve the purpose of being filler for my good guys to beat up or posing in group shots. I have a couple I like standing out and luckily for me those ones didn't really have huge QC issues. Overall I hope that if they do a second run or wave they learn from these mistakes and are able to put out better product.

Also I fucking want my new head w/ hair for shibito and HOLDING HANDS FOR MY WHITE NINJA REEE
>>
>>6445903
There's a difference between criticizing and claiming people got "ripped off" because of some sloppy paint apps and stuck joints.

Similar to the review anon, I only got a handful of figures as well, but unlike him I only had one major non-paint related QC issue (basic ninja's foot falls off the peg), otherwise all of my figures work exactly as they should, come with all their proper parts and are exactly the product I pledged for. They have great ranges of articulation and can be put into natural yet dynamic poses with little effor, hold all their accessories without issue and look great having an all out brawl with each other.

Their paint apps are easily their worst aspect and most common cause of complaint, but that's because paint apps in general are one of the most difficult things to get right on action figures. Every other issue is all common problems found in literally every other toy line so it's not surprising to find them here.

But /toy/ doesn't do "criticize", they do bitching. especially if it's a KS based product
>>
>>6446627
It would probably happen less if the people doing Kickstarter stopped over-promising.
>>
File: MGR kickstarter 1.png (52KB, 941x275px) Image search: [Google]
MGR kickstarter 1.png
52KB, 941x275px
>>6446657
>>6446627
If you hadn't noticed, the Ninjas have been hated since the day they were announced because it comes from Fwoosh. Fwoosh is hated a lot here, likely because there's a lot of people here who hate someone there or got banned from there.
So there's quite a few people here who are getting off to any problems the line has had.

It really has nothing to do with the toylines being from Kickstarter.
MGR (all 4 of them) and HACKS got almost nothing but universal praise.
Yet the Chicken Fried Cowboy (sp?) line got a lot of hate because of some guy who is involved with the line.
The 4 Horsemen Kickstarters started off with nothing but hype and praise. The crows and chickens was almost universally liked. 4H only started getting derided with the Mythic Legion line, not only because of the scale change, but because the QC and shipping problems started popping up.
>>
>>6446627
>>6447088

The defensiveness is hilarious. You're very well aware of the consistent issues (not isolated cases, but reported by a large swath of consumers) in what is supposed to be a premium "by collectors, for collectors" line that avoids the usual Marvel Legends pitfalls since these figures were purportedly made with heart and care. Is this really the hill you want to die on?
>>
>my figures arrive tomorrow

Let's see what I'm in store for
>>
>>6447088
>Fwoosh is hated a lot here, likely because there's a lot of people here who hate someone there or got banned from there.

Fuck off Jin
>>
>>6447088
Yeah, it's totally not possible that ANYONE could be peeved at Fwoosh promising quality they didn't deliver.

Totally. It's impossible for that to bother anyone.
>>
>>6448350
Not him, but that's what pisses me off too.

>2 years of "We, as collectors, UNDERSTAND how you feel about bad figures/qc issues" "we HAVE ANOTHER DELAY but it's only because we're preventing something that could cause quality problems or we're making sure these figures come out the best that they can!"

>get handed these things

whoopee
>>
>>
>>6448618
>>
>>6448621
>>6448618
So not only do they not have an actual customer service plan/system, they also don't have a proper inventory system.

They had two years to prepare for this.
>>
>>6448787
Must be republicans.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_010802-759x1012.jpg (155KB, 759x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_010802-759x1012.jpg
155KB, 759x1012px
All 8 plus the arms pack, $800
All unopened.
>>
>>6448621
>that dicksucking
>>6448787
inb4 one of the many KS apologists on this board replies with:
>"All KSs are shitty! What did you expect!? Stop complaining! At least they delivered!"
>>
>>6448957
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>6448979
I plan too, just as soon as I sell them ;)
>>
>>6448957
$350.00
>>
>>6448957
I'll trade you 8 marvel legends figures for them. That's a fair trade.
>>
>>6449068
As someone who funded this project got their ninja and re-sold it immediately. Honestly they have less articulation than Marvel Legends and TONS of QC issues. People buying them on eBay are returning their purchases after over paying
>>
>>6449135
That's too high, sorry. $350 is highest i'll go.
>>
>>6449155
You can have shinobi and solitare for that ;)
>>
>>6449159
lol, fuck yourself i'll just wait another month for them to flood eBay
>>
>>6448350
You need to learn how to read.
>So there's quite a few people here who are getting off to any problems the line has had.
Which means, the complaints are amplified and crowed about by these people, who have been hanging onto these threads just to shit on that forum since before the kickstarter started.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-29-06-16-25.png (220KB, 720x846px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-29-06-16-25.png
220KB, 720x846px
Ohhhh fuck you
>>
>>6449448
>fuck you
Nah, he's just playing the game. The only reason these things are going for such high prices is cause retards are actually willing to pay that much.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_134534.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_134534.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Face is awful like expected. Eyebrow out of whack and he got that classic marvel legend lazy eye. It's not as bad tho.

I got two arm packs, Seijun, and two ninjas but I'mma start with this guy first
>>
>>6449748
Looks pretty cool with the whole gear on, gonna post another with all his shit off. Haven't seen the paint underneath.

But the wash looks seriously dark.

The legs are super gummy feeling and I'm afraid of pulling in them too much for risk of snapping them or something.
>>
>>6449354
>Keeps responding to valid criticism by handwaiving any criticism as just mad people with no real complaints
>Doesn't understand why people think he's discrediting any actual criticism

okay.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_135818.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_135818.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>6449766
Forgot picture.
>>
>>6449786
Wow
>>
>>6439768
The reactions are perfect.
>>
File: 1501351609331.jpg (206KB, 883x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1501351609331.jpg
206KB, 883x1072px
>>6449786
Lol that face
>>
>>6449748
Why in the hell does everyone in this line have these dumb demon eyes?

Did the factory want to charge them more for normal eyes?
>>
So is testors 1156 thinner good for removing the dry wash from these guys?
>>
>>64499722
2 characters do, because they're the same and they're kinda undead. The basics do to differentiate them from the deluxe, and Shibito (the one with the red mask) has his blue eyes because he's supposed to have reached a state of enlightenment. so that's 5 out of 17. Not too many.
>>
>>6450021
Yeah sure
>>
>>6450032
That's reassuring...
>>
>>6448957

Red Ninja sold.

All brand new, all unopened.
Will sell individually, but at a higher rate.

Red Basic ninja sold.
Solitare: $110
Deluxe White Ninjas $100
Shinobi $100
Fumetsu: $80
Deluxe Black Ninja: $100
Shibito: $100
Kickstarter exclusive smoke Ninja: $90
Arm Pack: $60

Take all 7 + the Arm pack for $650
>>
>>6450066
Theres a bst thread for a reason, my guy. No need to shit up another thread scalping ninjas.
>>
>>6450066
$100 for a 6 inch figure? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>6450066
>>6450072
The thread always goes to shit, even moreso with this dickheads blatant scalping
>>
>>6450066
$100 each for poorly painted figures with TONS of QC issues that had to be taken apart and put together again by children in a Chinese factory, sounds like a good deal
>>
File: 35443057153_1e5dbf5a4c_o.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
35443057153_1e5dbf5a4c_o.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Did someone say qc issues?
>>
File: IMG_20170729_184048.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_184048.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Couldn't get the armor off of Fumestu so I'm messing around with Seijun who is my current favorite. He looks great but man the wash in him is awful. Thinking about repainting his gi, the skin tone on his forearms, is shit tho.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_184616.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_184616.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>6450274
You can see his skin tone is on the inside of his gi.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_194822.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_194822.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>6450276
More annoying than that is the fact that they sent me to two same right arms in the hand wrap packs, so I gotta wait until they figure it how to handle mistakes to get this fixed.
>>
>>6450386
What are you trying to show in this picture?
>the fact that they sent me to two same right arms in the hand wrap packs
what
>>
>>6450446

I ordered two packs,
They sent me two of the same right arms in one pack, the first one is the example of proper left arm. The third arm is supposed to look like the left but you see its not
>>
File: IMG_20170729_220538.jpg (3MB, 1967x3158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_220538.jpg
3MB, 1967x3158px
Ok I got around to removing the "wash" from soltaire, and I know why they insisted on using it for everything. There are mold lines everywhere on the torso, I left the weathering on the pants because it kind of works but I may remove that too at some point. I used non acetone nail polish remover.
>>
File: IMG_20170729_220603.jpg (1MB, 1383x1636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_220603.jpg
1MB, 1383x1636px
>>6451376
Also something on the head didn't react well when I tried to clean up the skull paint I carved off before.
>>
Welp my red ninja had frozen waist joint, tried to hairgun and twist it free but it sheared instead.

What's the CS email for these figures? I couldn't figure any out, seems like they're moving away from backerkit
>>
>>6452383
You are going to have to find some email for them. IIRC they have no actual CS program right now and want to figure out how to handle it after all shipments are out.

I know, it's stupid.
>>
>>6449776
>still can't read
geez, do i have to babyfeed it to you?
>>So there's quite a few people here who are getting off to any problems the line has had.
>getting off to any problems the line has had.
>problems the line has had
Again, the guy's complaint isn't that people are complaining. It's that people are seemingly coming in just to shit on the line, which has been ongoing since before the kickstarter even started.
Even that guy admits to his own toys having problems.

But please, keep on being functionally illiterate.
>>
File: ResoluteSnakeEyesPosed.jpg (23KB, 220x350px) Image search: [Google]
ResoluteSnakeEyesPosed.jpg
23KB, 220x350px
>>6451376
>>6451388
Looks good, now remove the rest of the paint and give it a makeover.
>>
>>6452792
I gotta wait for casting cave to make his snake eyes head, hopefully it's the grey triangle visor.
>>
File: 4267a36b5161e2cb7b25b0efbc02cf44.jpg (644KB, 1280x1903px) Image search: [Google]
4267a36b5161e2cb7b25b0efbc02cf44.jpg
644KB, 1280x1903px
>>6452842
>grey triangle visor
Overrated. Goggles4lyfe
>>
>>6452856
But I like this look more..
>>
>>6452871
>Renegaydes
Opinion invalid
>>
>>6452893
I mean it fits with skin tight top with baggy pants while the g1 look is wearing a sweater.
>>
>>6452383
For the future, in stuck joint situation you freeze it rather than heat it. Freezing hardens the joint so you have a better chance of turning it while stuck. Heating it will cause what happened to you. The plastic softens and weakens so it rips easily.
>>
File: IMG_20170730_135101.jpg (1MB, 1257x1610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_135101.jpg
1MB, 1257x1610px
Got the leprosy off storm shadow and also upgraded his arsenal.
>>
>>6452418
Would be valid if he wasn't only responding about people just trolling the line in response to people actually posting legitimate criticism.

It's blatant hand waiving, you knew it when you posted it.
>>
>>6453384
you gonna paint his red arashikage symbol on his arm?
>>
>>6453515
Either that or get the decals somebody suggested, I have decided yet. Also got to put the cobra logo on his chest.
>>
>>6450066
Red Basic ninja, Shibito, solitare, shinobi, white ninja, and arms pack is sold.
Fumetsu: $80
Deluxe Black Ninja: $100
Kickstarter exclusive smoke Ninja: $90
Take all 3 for $250
>>
>>6446215
These dots aren't noticeable in real life.
Any toy you look at really close up looks like shit, I can't believe people still bait like this
>>
>>6453632
How the fuck
>>
>>6453644
He does it all the time. We try not to respond to him.
>>
File: fff.jpg (38KB, 412x442px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
38KB, 412x442px
>>6453656
C A P I T A L I S M
>>
>>6453384
What did you use to clean the arms?
>>
File: IMG_20170730_201929.jpg (2MB, 1560x3312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_201929.jpg
2MB, 1560x3312px
>>6454190
>>
>>6453497
>dat goalpost movement.
Again, all these posts that I referred to were specifically about how people were bitching just to bitch
Again, no one was handwaving anything, since all the posts acknowledged there were problems.

Again, the fact remains that people were bitching just to bitch and to shit on the website/line since before the kickstarter even started.
>>
File: non acetone remover.jpg (17KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
non acetone remover.jpg
17KB, 450x450px
>>6454223
technically not a bad recommendtion, since you can thin it down

Or you can use this.
>>
>>6429177
just got mine today

cant wait to read through this thread and find the morons that spent the last 2 years saying "I'll be buying these on ebay for 20 bucks once theyre delivered"
>>
File: IMG_20170730_222204.jpg (897KB, 1247x1489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_222204.jpg
897KB, 1247x1489px
>>6454421
>>6454421
That is literally the bottle that I used to get that shit off snakeeyes and storm shadow. I wiped them off right after with wet paper towels just in case but they don't seem too worse for wear. I also got the red off the one pair of goggles and repainted it with a gundam marker and covered the spot on snakeeyes face as well.
>>
>>6454480
Nice, these looks infinitely better. Thanks for sharing the tips guys
>>
>>6435788
im assuming u were one of the morons spouting how you'll buy them for 20 bucks on ebay a week into release
>>
chain has to be one of my favorite toy props
>>
File: woopsies.jpg (506KB, 1836x2132px) Image search: [Google]
woopsies.jpg
506KB, 1836x2132px
>>6455713
well shit.
>>
Is Seijun supposed to have two tonfas?
>>
>>6455738
The drunken master version, yes. You can see the accessory load out of all the figures on the campaign page of the Kickstarter.
>>
File: neenjar.jpg (252KB, 800x1071px) Image search: [Google]
neenjar.jpg
252KB, 800x1071px
This is actually a pretty neat combo, shit quick pic though.
>>
File: neenjardos.png (493KB, 391x1014px) Image search: [Google]
neenjardos.png
493KB, 391x1014px
>>6455773
>>
>>6455713
>>6455727
Is chain for deluxe ninja only? My ninjas didn't come with chain
>>
>>6456126
He used his own.
>>
>>6456126

as >>6456128 said
>>
>>6454417
1. You don't know what goal post moving is.
2. You don't even remember what posts you initially were responding to.
>>
>>6452856
>Goggles4lyfe

Amen!
>>
>>6457316
>makes claims without proof
>thinks i can't check my original post that quoted post numbers and their response to a guy saying people are bitching just to bitch
You must be on a tablet or something.

Like I've been saying, people have been bitching just to bitch since before the kickstarter even started and there's nothing you can say to change the past.

As I already mentioned, there's a pretty clear bias on which companies are hated before a product is even made. Some of it earned, but mostly not. It's always made very obvious from the day they announce their line, before anything is made.
>>
>>6458154
Lmao just stop responding. You guys soured the thread
>>
File: AIcustomerservice.png (27KB, 1303x513px) Image search: [Google]
AIcustomerservice.png
27KB, 1303x513px
Okay, I'm

>>6450386
>>6450276
>>6450274
>>6451324
>>6455738

I got an email from customer service about my issues.
>>
These figures are AMAZING!

Finally I have my foot clan (IDW style)
>>
File: Jubei_002.jpg (162KB, 555x792px) Image search: [Google]
Jubei_002.jpg
162KB, 555x792px
>>
>>6439205
Which figma is that?
>>
>>6474134
>>6439737
>>
>>6438562
Yes please. I really want some ninjas, but I don't $40+ want them. Specially with this disgusting QC.
I haven't been this happy about skipping a KS since MN9.
>>
So is this a case of the review sites bullshitting and not mentioning the QC issues because they're shills?

I was considering getting at least one of the red ninjas but after seeing the prices and hearing the issues people have had in this thread, I'm over it.
>>
File: deadfight.jpg (570KB, 1184x888px) Image search: [Google]
deadfight.jpg
570KB, 1184x888px
>>6475400
It boggles my mind that people think there will be bootlegs of an incredibly small run, virtually unknown toyline.

>>6478971
While I won't deny there's lots of QC issues, saying the review sites are all shilling is a bit exaggerated. They might be giving the Fwoosh guys more leeway then mass produced figures, but these toys really are fun once you have em in hand and serve exactly the purpose they were designed for. It's more a case of /toy/, which has had a hate boner for the line since it's inception, being excessively critical. Hell, one guy here(>>6458931) even claimed the Samurai figures can't two hand a sword, which is blatantly incorrect.

If you're on the fence, I'd recommend against hunting these down because honestly I don't feel they're worth their price. They are good figures though, and the more expensive ones do come with better paint apps and TONS of accessories, so they're a bit closer to being worth it. But if you already have a negative view on these guys, I doubt having one in hand will actually sway your opinion.

>>6473127
This is quite literally the exact mod I wanted to do when these figures first launched, but I really had no interest in having a white gi karate guy with a bald head that would be left over after doing this mod.
>>
>>6478971
There was definitely a very controlled and selective push with the prerelease previews where people getting them avoided discussing shortcomings and outright made erroneous comparisons to other figure lines and abilities to play them up.
>>
>>6479103
>Hell, one guy here(>>6458931 → #) even claimed the Samurai figures can't two hand a sword, which is blatantly incorrect.

That was me, and he couldn't two hand the sword because they gave me two left arms. Even after getting a right arm, he still can't two hand a sword worth a shit because his wrists are so loose.
>>
>>6479103
Sure, it can two-hand a sword if you mean simply getting both hands on the grip. But a realistic swinging pose? Yeah, no go
>>
File: 030.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>6479103
>$45 figure
>No extra hands
"Hey guys! We're toy collecters too! We know what you want!"
MFW
>>
>>6479103
Hope you like that pose, it's the only way he's ever going to two hand that sword.
>>
>>6479188
Sales tactic to try and get people to buy multiple figures or the arm pack for extra hands
>>
The amount of dick sucking going on in the facebook group is just disgusting. Anyone that reports a problem gets ridiculed by the ACBA faggots.
>>
File: S and E.jpg (1MB, 2994x2912px) Image search: [Google]
S and E.jpg
1MB, 2994x2912px
>>6446140
Marvel Legends Netflix Elektra pairs with Shibito like bacon & eggs.
>>
>>6480251
>Marvel Legends Netflix Elektra pairs with Shibito like bacon & eggs
Because they both look like $20 marvel legends lol.
>>
>>6479194
>>6479177

This is the most frustrating part of these for me.

I got them, can't do a natural sword swing to save their life.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I would literally pay someone 10 bucks just for his hair!!!
>>
>>6480584
Or 20 for the whole head sculpt either one is fine with me
>>
>>6480584
>>6480593
That figure is going for $100+ on the aftermarket, and you think someone is going to part it out for you?
>>
Idk fuck man... Worth a shot. I mean I got one which is funny lol are they really worth that much?
>>
>>6480734
>are they really worth that much
They aren't even worth the retail price, let alone the inflated after market.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 633x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 633x651px
>>6480785
>>
YES, grabbed the 1 copy of the snakeeyes head from casting cave.
>>
File: image.png (428KB, 2048x1075px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
428KB, 2048x1075px
So I'm trying to buy one of the figures today off of eBay and it says I have to sign up with PayPal to meet the buyer requirements ... Is this a scam will I get fucked up the ass?
>>
>>6486426
No, paypal is pretty legit and safe.
>>
>>6486426
What backward ass country are you from that you think PayPal is some scam?
>>
Why are these and the Mythic Legions figures so fucking expensive? I understand that smaller productions runs come with a higher per-unit price, but these things cost more than twice as much as a licensed Neca figure. That makes no sense unless the Fwoosh guys are making a killing in profits for themselves.
>>
>>6486444
Neca ships tons and tons of figures. Fwoosh and 4H probably ship out a few thousand, maybe low tens of thousands for certain popular figures. Plus, in the case of Fwoosh they have to pay the sculptors, and other such costs.
>>
>>6486469
That still doesn't add up to more than twice the price. Neca puts out figures with much more detail and much more intricate paint applications so production of Articulated Icons, even at much smaller numbers, cannot cost THAT much more. I think it's a scam.
>>
>>6429177
Why does this autist keep posing his toys in the same homosexual poses? Is it a scam?
>>
>>6483438
He is right you know.
>>
>>6486645
Yeah, no generic 6" army builder is worth $45 a pop.
>>
>>6486505
He's right though.
Cost of production does get much higher when you're dealing with limited numbers (maybe as high as 10k) vs companies like NECA making 30-80 thousands.

See also niche lines like Marauder Gun Runner's stuff, HACKS, Acid Rain, etc etc costing nearly double or more than Hasbro 1:18 lines.

pic of 4.5" barely articulated McStatue that is actually overpriced, but that's the norm and expected because of country of origin.
>>
>>6486660
4h have 18 dollar skeletons I believe. They don't have multiple sets of different hands or as many weapons but they don't look ML $20 tier.
>>
>>6486737
10,000 units vs 30,000-80,000 units equates to pennies on the dollar in savings, not dollars on the dollar. It doesn't add up.
>>
>>6487486
So you're saying that every single toyline that isn't sold at TRU/WalMart/Target that pretty much charges either twice as much or more than twice are all ripping you off?
That every single one is on a giant vast conspiracy to do that?

Or is it just the fact that NECA/Hasbro/Mattel/Mezco/Bandai/etc are not only making one figure in the mid-ten thousands to hundreds of thousands to millions but ALSO making a dozen(s of) other figures at the same time, giving them one hell of deal with Chinese factories?

Use your fucking brain.
If tiny companies made up of 1-4 people selling toys for about the same price (or ratio wise), that's what they need to not go bankrupt selling their toys.
You have to be really fucking stupid or paranoid to not understand this.
>>
>>6487493
Take your own advice and use your brain. No toy manufacturer is making millions of units at a time and only the very largest are making hundreds of thousands. And they're also paying licensing fees, much greater expenses to maintain large staffs and presence, and more in transport costs to get larger shipments where they're going.
Articulated Icons costing $45 and up is outrageous and assuredly lining the Fwoosh guys' pockets very well.
>>
File: paranoia agents against you.gif (900KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
paranoia agents against you.gif
900KB, 500x281px
>>6487627
>you have to be making a million toys at a time to get a steep discount
lol
Just so you know, right now Fwoosh is making jack shit with whatever factory they made their contract with.
Whereas Hasbro has multiple factories and they're almost always in a constant state of production year round.
Even smaller companies like Mezco and NECA have a near year round production time table.
This year round work is also what keeps their prices so low.

But again, you're ignoring the fact that there are other companies charging near the same rate for their niche toys, or do you really believe that they're all working in collusion to rape us?
>>
How did these turn out to be such shit after being delayed for so long? Are the fwoosh incompetent, or did they just give up?
>>
>>6488399
There are no "steep discounts" and I never even implied it required millions of units to get such a discount. Stop trying to put words in my mouth, you intellectually dishonest asshole.
Companies like SOTA, when they still made action figures, were making just a few lines at a time at much smaller numbers than companies like Hasbro or even Neca but they had prices on par with Neca and sometimes lower than companies like Mezco(their Street Fighter figures cost less than Mezco's Hellboy figures at the time). Was SOTA willfully losing money for no reason?
>>
>>6488745
You can't really blame the Fwoosh guys for production quality issues. These Chinese factories frequently fuck small American toy companies over. I mentioned SOTA just now, and they were fucked over multiple times by two different factories. Their first factory they used for the Street Fighter line shorted them on units and then stole their steel molds when they wanted to switch to a different factory(and used the molds to make bootleg SF figures). Then the second factory also shorted them and frequently used the wrong paint colors on variant figures to save money.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9Cn2o5YvA

looks like some additional stock will be going up for sale in the near future
>>
>>6489750
That's good for those who missed them but want some. I still need to open the rest of mine but I already encountered once case of really bad QC. Overall, I do regret getting so many (just for the record I also regret getting so many Mythic Legions) as while they are good figures, the price is quite steep. Going forward I'm going to probably just cherry pick a few select figures I really like.

I like that he mentions they didn't turn out perfect, so I'm happy they know and aren't delusional that they're amazingly spectacular. Like I said they are good, just not quite at the level I feel the price demands.
>>
>>6489750
Ah, so they're falling back on the "first foray", better than lying about the quality of them. I can only imagine how irritating it would be to have everyone bitching that the toys weren't perfected AND that they took too long to release, but I guess that's what you get when you put out a super optimistic initial release date with the promise of giving collectors the best figures ever.

The onsite preorders were more expensive than the KS pledges, so I can't imagine how much the inhand store price is gonna be.

Anyway, best of luck next time. Hope they apply what they learned to the next project
>>
File: image.jpg (830KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
830KB, 1936x1936px
Fuck my life...
>>
>>6490480
...plug it back in?
>>
The joint snapped in half... What's really fucked up is I got shinobi in he was amazing everything I wanted... And now today I get this fucker and now I wanna fucking rage like all the fuckers on this board...
>>
>>6490518
Contact fwoosh, and they can possibly get you a replacement.
>>
I bought this one from eBay so I know they won't do shit...
>>
File: 9vklLXJ.jpg (24KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
9vklLXJ.jpg
24KB, 400x386px
>>6490528
>I bought this one from eBay

his dumb mother fucker payed 3x retail for crap marvel legends knock off.
>>
I paid $100 not that bad
>>
>>6490628
If you paid 100 for a figure that looks and functions like that, then you deserve to have it break
>>
>>6490699
I'm not poor and thanks ! This is a shit line with shit people
>>
>>6490745
>I'm not poor
Nah, you're just a fuckin retard.
>>
>>6489509
>intellectually dishonest
Hey, you're the one that keeps trying to compare NECA/Hasbro/SOTA to tini tiny companies who make tini-tiny production runs that are sold only in their own websites.

For me to be dishonest would be to IGNORE the fact that SOTA was selling to a wide chain of stores like Sam Goody, Suncoast, FYE, Electronic Boutique, Software Etc, and comic shops throughout the US. Same as NECA, Mezco, etc.
That's roughly ten thousand retail stores ordering multiple cases.

For me to be intelectually dishonest, I'd have to be you.
>There are no "steep discounts"
So you're saying Hasbro charging their retail prices for a toy and 4H/Fwoosh/BF/MGR/etc charging nearly double that isn't a steep discount?
That Hasbro isn't producing millions of figures every year?
That Hasbro/NECA/Mezco arent employing factories year round to produce these toys to get a discount so that they're only $20-25?

To be intellectually dishonest would be you saying that 4H/MGR/BFS/Fwoosh are all conspiring together to charge rip off prices.

If anyone was ripping anyone off would be Hasbro charging as much as they do. They sell way way more than Mezco/NECA/etc do and they're extremely cheap with producing new bodies, having good QC, and not putting in more articulation.
But they have their stock holders to worry about and needing to streamline everything to produce higher profits every year.
McFarlane showed us that high QC, a shitload of articulation, tons of paint apps, and new molds every wave is very profitable.

To be intellectually dishonest would be to ignore what other companies are producing and for how much. Again, if 4 Horsemen, Marauder Gun Runners, Boss Fight Studio, etc are charging as much as they do, it's because that's how much their toys need to be. And they all charge about as much as Fwoosh did.
>>
>>6490893
>McFarlane showed us that high QC, a shitload of articulation, tons of paint apps, and new molds every wave is very profitable.

Nigga, you retarded.
>>
File: 1411013264980.jpg (39KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
1411013264980.jpg
39KB, 760x571px
>>6490528

Top kek
>>
>>6490528
Then you deserved it.

Did you just twist it off? Was it gummy?
>>
>>6491029
Not him but the same thing happened to mine. It was absolutely fused and I tried everything. When it finally came off it took a chunk of the plastic off. This issue was only with Shibito so far.
>>
File: cheering spartan.jpg (300KB, 1029x1285px) Image search: [Google]
cheering spartan.jpg
300KB, 1029x1285px
>>6490948
McFarlane is great and one of the bro-est companies there ever was.
He should be canonized as a saint for all the good deeds he has done.
>>
>>6490528
If there's an issue you actually win automatically now.
Ebay is that cucked to Buyers.
>>
>>6490745
>>6490628
>>6490528
Literally just Bullshit and claim it arrived that way and file a case for "item not as described"
You'll literally almost automatically win.
>>
>>6491305

Fags like this are why I sell on kijiji.
>>
>>6490893
>Hey, you're the one that keeps trying to compare NECA/Hasbro/SOTA to tini tiny companies who make tini-tiny production runs that are sold only in their own websites.
For most of it's life SOTA was only making 1 action figure line. It was a very small company, with less than a dozen employees.
>For me to be dishonest would be to IGNORE the fact that SOTA was selling to a wide chain of stores like Sam Goody, Suncoast, FYE, Electronic Boutique, Software Etc, and comic shops throughout the US. Same as NECA, Mezco, etc.
>That's roughly ten thousand retail stores ordering multiple cases.
You just pulled that out of your ass. Both the numbers and the premise are fabricated. There were hardly any of those stores left at that time, not all of them carried SOTA's products, and not all of the ones that did carry them stocked them at all of their locations. And many comic shops weren't able to get even 1 case of Street Fighter figures because the production was cut short after the first production run sank to the bottom of the Pacific(the boat sank).
>So you're saying Hasbro charging their retail prices for a toy and 4H/Fwoosh/BF/MGR/etc charging nearly double that isn't a steep discount?
Are you fucking retarded? That's my entire assertion. What the fuck do you think I've been talking about?
>That Hasbro isn't producing millions of figures every year?
When the fuck did I ever say that?
>That Hasbro/NECA/Mezco arent employing factories year round to produce these toys to get a discount so that they're only $20-25?
Production is ironed out on a line-to-line basis, not year-to-year basis. Some discounts are given for more lines going to the factory and ensuring more work for that factory, but if the discounts were so steep so as to make the cost of the final product less than 50% of what it would otherwise be the factory would be making practically nothing. Production is only one part of the cost, and larger companies have much higher costs outside of production than--
>>
>>6490893
>>6491460
--the little guys do. Overhead for a company like Hasbro is insane, and the toys have to pay for that.
>To be intellectually dishonest would be you saying that 4H/MGR/BFS/Fwoosh are all conspiring together to charge rip off prices.
That's blatantly retarded. Even a child can look at someone doing something, notice that it works, and then start doing it themselves, unprompted.
>If anyone was ripping anyone off would be Hasbro charging as much as they do. They sell way way more than Mezco/NECA/etc do and they're extremely cheap with producing new bodies, having good QC, and not putting in more articulation.
Uhhh, 4H recycles everything, has shoddy QC, and have less articulation than Marvel Legends.
>But they have their stock holders to worry about and needing to streamline everything to produce higher profits every year.
Which is a burden the little guys do not have.
>McFarlane showed us that high QC, a shitload of articulation, tons of paint apps, and new molds every wave is very profitable.
McFarlane stopped doing that a long time ago. And Hardly McF lines had a lot of articulation. The ones that did tended to be about as sturdy as a stale breadstick.
>To be intellectually dishonest would be to ignore what other companies are producing and for how much. Again, if 4 Horsemen, Marauder Gun Runners, Boss Fight Studio, etc are charging as much as they do, it's because that's how much their toys need to be. And they all charge about as much as Fwoosh did.
How absurdly naive. You think companies only charge what they need to? Why does Windows cost hundreds of dollars when putting the program on a disk costs pennies? Why do prescription pills cost hundreds or thousands of dollars when making them costs pennies? Why are their consumer protection laws in place if companies are always doing the right thing for consumers?

Nah, you're done.
>>
>>6491460
>>6491464
>rantings and ravings of a lunatic who is angry all toys don't cost $20 and believes tiny indie lines are all made by the toy illuminati who priced their wares to rape the consumer.
Can you at least look up the shit you're saying is wrong? SOTA was making their SF toys since 2004. Sam Goody, Suncoast, EB, Software Etc were all still around and selling their stuff during those years and Sam Goody itself didn't fully disappear until 2012.
Did you even look up how many EB/Funco/SETC/EBs existed during that time? If you did, you'd know that there were literally thousands.

I'll repeat
>Use your fucking brain.
>If tiny companies made up of 1-4 people selling toys for about the same price (or ratio wise), that's what they need to not go bankrupt selling their toys.
>You have to be really fucking stupid or paranoid to not understand this.
>>
>>6491565
Every single one of those chains was in decline at that point, and as I already stated, not all of their stores carried the SF line. You're assuming facts not in evidence and demanding I turn my brain off to assume people who run businesses are all altruistic above all else. The point of a business is to make money, fuckwit. Why in the fuck would you assume someone running a business is only out to stay in business without turning a profit?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Took thing into my own hands and fixed it myself. I'm not waiting for this gay company to get my figure fixed also I'm not gonna claim I bought it from them when I didn't. I knew the risk and I know my own level of repair skills so I'm good.
>>
>>6491648
>Every single one of those chains was in decline at that point
And they're all hogwash.
You don't even bother to look up what you're trying to dismiss and now you're just moving the goalposts. First you claim SOTA was super tiny and selling tiny numbers, then you claim that various stores were already closed when they started, and now you're saying that not every store carried their product, despite large chains having near universal stock?

>assume people who run businesses are all altruistic above all else
I never said this, because the implication that them going bankrupt isn't that the business goes bankrupt, but the people go bankrupt, as most of them rely on these things to make money. The implication is that they are profitable (to live their lives and make more stuff in the future), not selling at cost, which WOULD bankrupt them. But you have no idea what you're talking about, so your assumptions are all assbackwards.

But hey, keep believing that companies like 4H/MGR/BFS are only charging 2x the amount of normal retail toys because they're ripping you off and are part of giant conspiracy of indie toy makers always overcharging.
>>
So I don't know usual procedure with casting cave stuff but it's supposed to be usable as soon as I get it right? I just got the snake eyes head in and it's completely unusable while also being stark white. The neck is completely useless and doesn't even snap onto the ball of the neck.
>>
>>6500193
Post pictures. The only thing I know is he casts in random colors of plastic that you paint yourself.
>>
>>6500193
With most headcasts it won't be a perfect fit, you need to use sticky tack to keep it on. If you bought the listing that I think you did, then this is your fault for not knowing that it wouldn't be painted nor inquiring if it would be ready-to-feed.
>>
File: IMG_20170825_233259.jpg (2MB, 1773x2408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_233259.jpg
2MB, 1773x2408px
>>6500263
>>6500274
I don't mind having to paint it but the head not having the cup for the ball joint is a little beyond what I can do at home.
>>
Ninja and samurai going on sale next Friday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJSHIkliszg

They keep saying this'll be a test for a legit storefront. Where are they getting the money to make more figures?
>>
Good god, every time I move the legs on one of these things I want to throw it in the trash.

The hips are so fucked.
>>
>>6500466
It's a hard resin so of course its not just going to cup onto the ball, it can't expand like the plastic that normal figures use.
>>
>>6501244
Just break them in. I heated them up and moved them a ton and still do on occasion and now they're pretty good. They have some pretty decent outward range which is something I wish we could get on a spiderman figure.
>>
>>6501284
I did, they are still gummy shit.

Every single figure.

This line had damn near no QC.
>>
>>6501296
People are saying the only real fix to this is to remove the legs and sand down the ball/inner ball socket.
>>
>>6501271
It's my first casting from from customizer so this is new to me but I found a simple enough guide to do what I need to do.

https://www.figurerealm.com/customtutorial?action=view&id=101

Tamiya paints would be good for this right?
>>
>>6501316
Tamiya should be okay but if you put it on too thick it will stay tacky and take a long time to dry.
>>
File: western girls.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
western girls.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6436397
>>
File: madman.jpg (44KB, 540x696px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
44KB, 540x696px
>>6429177
>>6436397
>>6436403
>>6439768
>>6439794
Could you recreate this pic for me, please?
>>
File: IMG_20170826_035259.jpg (906KB, 1107x1524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_035259.jpg
906KB, 1107x1524px
>>6501316
I should probably include an image of the actual head..
>>
>>6502683
Are you the guy who took the shading off of his torso? How did you do it?
>>
>>6502688
Yeah I did that.
>>6454223
I used this stuff with some cotton pads.
>>
>>6440567
ooh, where can I purchase this head?
>>
>>6502969
Ibmmt on ebay sells them painted for 20 shipped. I bought one of each kind and they are neat.
>>
File: 2tray.jpg (301KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
2tray.jpg
301KB, 1500x1062px
BAHAHAHAHHA HOLY SHIT

FWOOSH is making their own fucking storefront to sell series 1 figures FOR THE REGULAR-ISH PRICE

PEOPLE WERE PAYING 200 FOR THESE ON EBAY

AHAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>6504973
This was always their plan. There's nothing surprising here. People paying the bloated prices on eBay were basically paying for the privilege to have the figures early. It's not like anyone expected the Fwoosh to just never sale the leftover stock.
>>
>>6505014
>people actually paid inflated prices for early dibs on something that was already infamous for giving people problems/having awful QC

Aw jeez
>>
>>6449786
Those sword looks so cheap.
>>
>>6505315
I remember someone asked why they didn't include a ninjato with these, and they spewed some bullshit about historical accuracy. Then they go and give them modern looking mall ninja garbage.
>>
File: hhh.jpg (106KB, 497x388px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
106KB, 497x388px
>>6450239
>Did someone say qc issues?
THERE ARE NO COMMON ISSUES WITH THESE TOY STOP TROLLING AND SPREADING NEGATIVITY.
>>
>>6505328
Wow.
>>
>>6505375
Fwoosh needs to disassociate themselves from these fuckwits. They're more bent out of shape about criticisms than Fwoosh has been. If there's another "ACBA team up" for the next project, I'm out. They left a bad taste in my mouth with all this shit
>>
>>6505375
I suppose it depends on exactly what he's referring to as "not common issues," but speaking from my own experience with the Devoted Legion pledge, nearly every single figure has the stiff/stuck hips that need heat or shock oil to be useful. This is by far the most widespread issue. Also, I believe every single Shibito and Shoken have stuck hair pieces. Apart from these issues, the other issues are less common, but still prevalent in some cases (frozen waist joints). It's difficult to know how prevalent frozen/loose joints, sloppy paint apps, and missing accessories are. Out of around 30 figures, I had zero missing accessories, but a handful of bad paint apps and several frozen joints (but the frozen joints were all remedied with a hair dryer and the freezer).
>>
>>6491464
I genuinely don't have much of an opinion on most of what you said but this here-

>Why does Windows cost hundreds of dollars when putting the program on a disk costs pennies? Why do prescription pills cost hundreds or thousands of dollars when making them costs pennies?

This line of thinking shows you really have poor critical thinking. They cost so much because on top of making a profit, the companies have to pay the people who WORKED TO DEVELOP THE PRODUCT. This line of thinking completely ignores the actual development process that takes a lot of time and effort from individuals, its not just about mass production costs. Next time you want to argue about production cost don't fucking ignore half the process.
>>
https://articulated-icons.myshopify.com

Everyone ready to have all the figures sell out within 15 minutes and immediately be relisted on ebay at 3 times the price?
>>
>>6507766
No, cus the site isn't even up yet
>>
Anybody have any idea how much these are going to cost during the Labor Day sale? How much were they during the previous preorder?
>>
>>6509948
>>6509948

New thread
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.