[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of us have to deal with them so lets hear them, /toy. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

Most of us have to deal with them so lets hear them, /toy. What are you worst experiences with the USPS? I've had disasters like them not believing I was the person the packge was addressed to or even delivering it to the wrong house never to be seen again and since it was marked as delivered I couldn't even get a refund from the seller..
>>
As a seller, the only issue I've ever had with them was the very first time I sold something, didn't add tracking and it wound up disappearing from the face of the Earth.

As a buyer, most of the shit that USPS pulls is because of a shit seller. On more than one occasion, I've had a seller try to cheap out and list whatever toys I bought as Media Mail, so they go for a few days, get checked, sent back, and then sent out again with the cheapest non-Media Mail shipping they provide.
>>
ordered a cheap gundam kit off HLJ, and it never showed. eventually, i just assumed it was lost overseas somewhere and forgot about it (it was only like $10)

got an email from HLJ something like six months later, saying that USPS said my package went unclaimed at the post office and that it had been sent back to them. they offered a refund.

there was never any notice left saying they attempted delivery at any point. and there's no telling which post office it's at, there's 4 near my place and i've had packages come from each of them.

actually, recently, i ordered some car parts with amazon prime. i made one order, and then remembered i needed another part, and made a separate order right after that. both orders came from the same warehouse in texas, left on the same day, but somehow when they got to my city they ended up at different post offices. no idea why. one got delivered on time, the other (more important/needed part) took two extra days. idk if it was a sorting issue or if it's just cos the local service is crap. i hate when amazon uses USPS with prime. it almost never shows up on time.

and one more: i'd ordered some shoes last year, again with amazon prime. delivery day shows up. i check the tracking and it says that they "attempted delivery but no one was home". but i was home all day, and there was no attempt. another day goes by, and the same thing. on the third day, the tracking was updated as "delivered". go downstairs and....nothing. nothing at all.

at this point i've had enough so i let amazon know whats happening and they refund me my money.

two days later the shoes show up. so yeah, i got free shoes, but whoever was running that route those few days was straight up just not doing their job, and lying about it.
>>
>>6420303
>Order a toy from ebay
>seller chooses USPS
>get it in a reasonable time
never had a problem
>>
>>6420303
Had a package delivered in a drop box, then got removed the following day because they needed it.

That was a fun one.

EMS shipping with usps is still a hundred times better than fedex/ups though.
>>
>>6420303
One time I had a box delivered completely crushed, all the runners were bent, but by good fortune, they were are bent in such a way that none of the pieces were affected. Was a close call. That's really the only time I've had any kind of problem with USPS. Priority Mail within the US is pretty damn quick.
>>
File: 1474075906085.jpg (30KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
1474075906085.jpg
30KB, 330x357px
>$168 order
>shipped from retailer
>never delivered
>USPS claims it was put on my doorstep
>except it wasn't
>figures are OOS on site now
>>
>>6420303
They just never knock on my door and always leave the pink slip. Always. Annoying to have to wait an extra day, but I've never lost a package or anything, receiving or sending.
>>
File: 1473348677595.jpg (53KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
1473348677595.jpg
53KB, 493x365px
THE FUCKING MONGOLOID THAT WORKS FOR FEDEX ALWAYS GIVES MY MYTHIC LEGIONS SHIPMENTS TONTHE NEIGHBORS

fortunately they're honest people who give me my packages at the end of the day
>>
FedEx once left a note saying there was a $300 cash on delivery charge on a figure worth $80. There definitely wasn't. And another time they left me an attempted delivery slip after I had already gotten the item.
>>
My mail goes through multiple 3rd party delivery people. Last week I had an EMS parcel they didn't even attempt to deliver, just left a pink slip and then kept ignoring my online redelivery requests for a week until the tracking number was automatically marked "return to sender" 5 days later. I had to call the PO, they were magically able to get it delivered the same day.

Where I used to live, I had an untracked airmail package that just never showed up. Two months after the purchase, I noticed the eBay seller had just recently added a tracking number. The seller had mailed it ASAP two months ago, it had been sitting at the PO for six weeks.
>>
>>6420336
The reason its like that with USPS and prime is because sometimes the drivers delivering prime packages are not USPS, they are outside contact drivers that work for amazon.
>>
FedEx and UPS are like epileptic baboons in comparison.
>>
>>6420339

>order a toy on ebay
>seller uses fedex
>never receive item on time, always leaving a notice even though I'm home or taking their time and delivering days later.
>>
>>6420303
Despite FedEx and DHL doing their best to ruin the post office, I've never had a problem with the USPS.
>>
>>6420303
Their tracking sucks dick and also it takes forever for a package to leave their shitty facilities, still better then ups
>>
>>6420526
that's incorrect, if it's by USPS, it will be delivered by USPS. Many people don't check their order status to SEE which company is delivered their item. They will assume it's USPS when it's UPS, or Fedex express when it's Fedex ground, don't even get me started with smartpost and surepost. There's also ontrac and Amazon drivers if you live near one of their stations.
>>
I've never had a problem with the USPS between EMS deliveries from over seas or Amazon shipping things domestically via them.

My local post office and its workers are pretty damn awesome to be honest.
>>
I had a moving box of toys sent to a friend that wound up in Florida for about 3 days despite living one state over once, but that was about it.
My local postal causeries have all been sweethearts.
Actually wait, I had a package get lost because it was sent back to the larger post office a town over from me because it was coming from Japan, but my local post office got it in and held it until they opened back up after the weekend which was based.
Doesn't beat a package meant for Ohio winding up in Florida for a quick tan though.
>>
The only problem I've ever had with USPS is that their delivery guy comes to my neighborhood while I'm at work. So no matter what, I always come back to the pink slip and have to go pick it up the next day.

That's not really their fault though, so I can't blame them.
>>
The local sort facility has gotten bad about taking 2 days to get packages to the local PO, even if other packages go straight through. Had 2 packages last year take a week to get through there, and if I hadn't called my local PO and had them put in an inquiry, they may have never reached me.

I've had 2 packages come back to me this year "return to sender" despite nothing wrong with the address label, all because the destination sort facilities sent them to the wrong PO and no one though to look at the damn address label before sending it back.

Ebay needs to stop trying to blame sellers for courier errors. No we shouldn't pay out of pocket for their mistakes, we're not a multi-million dollar goddamned company like Amazon or Walmart. Ebay should be treated as a large yard sale, not a retailer. That's what postal insurance is for. Sellers should only have to pay if it's clearly their error. I also don't feel as if I deserve a negative mark for late delivery because some sort facility chose to sit on it, I mailed same day of purchase, for fucks sake.

Fedex Smartpost is shit. Once it hits Grove City OH it stays there until they feel like sending it on. I can see arrival/departure scans several times in a row for 3 days straight.

DHL Global Mail is even slower and OSM has almost no tracking updates.
>>
Mail Carrier here. Sorry guys, if someone is to blame for most of the problems it's either clerks or mail handlers. Mail handlers literally throw your packages into our bins in the mornings and shit gets crushed all the time on heavy days.
>>
>>6420663
I'm sorry for getting mad at your fellow carriers when they don't deliver my toys on time anon, now I know why
>>
I work for AusPost as a delivery driver.
So how about some stories from the other side?
>>
>>6421110
Fuck waiting for anyone to say yes, here goes;

>First day doing deliveries solo
>Parcel for 'Anonette Anonymous' (I'll just call her that for the sake of needing a name)
>Take parcel to address
>Woman opens the door
>"Anonette?"
>"Yes, that's me"
>"I'll just grab your signature... thank you, you have good day"
>3 weeks later
>Averaging about 80 parcels a day
>Some of them are for people I go to every day/second day/at least once a week
>Slowly starting to learn those repeat customers names
>But most are just one offs and their names don't stick
>Had nothing for 'Anonette Anonymous' during that time
>Parcel comes in for that address, requires a signature, but doesn't have a name on it
>Arrive there and knock on door
>'Anonette' opens door
>Have forgotten her name
>"Afternoon, just grab your name thanks..."
>"It's Anonette, you should know that!" she says with a bit of a huff
>"Ok... and I'll just grab your last name as well"
>"Hmmpf! It's Anonymous"
>"Thank you and I'll just grab your signature..."

Seriously, bitch got mad because she told me her name once and 3 weeks (and like 300+ names) later I couldn't remember it.
>>
>>6421113
>Take parcel around to address
>Ring doorbell
>Wait
>Nothing
>Ring again
>Wait
>Nothing
>Ring doorbell, then knock on door and call out
>Nope, no one home
>But the boss said it's cool to safe drop (leave) parcels at this address
>Put parcel in carport between door and big wood shoebox/bench, so that it can't bee seen from the street
>Leave card in mailbox saying the parcel was left where I left it
>Finish my run and go home
>Couple hours later boss calls me
>People who's parcel I safe dropped rang him pissed off because they can't find parcel
>Tell boss where I left it and that I left card in mailbox
>Don't hear anything for rest of day
>Work the next day
>Ask boss if they found it
>They did

Apparently they didn't even look in the car port or the mail box, before angrily ringing my boss about their missing parcel.
>>
>>6421114
>Take parcel around to address
>Ring doorbell
>Wait
>Nothing
>Ring a second time
>Wait
>Nothing
>Ring a third time
>Finally get an answer
>"For fuck sake I heard you the first fucking time!"
>Woman opens the door
>Name on the Parcel is a dudes name
>Never delivered here before, so I don't even have a vague clue as to what her name could be
>Ask for her name
>She looks at me like I've just asked how much she weighs (at a guess I'd say that would be at least 125kg)
>She tells me it
>I ask if her last name is the same as the name on the address
>This just seems to make her angrier
>"No, it's Smith!" (or whatever it was, I don't remember)
>She signs the scanner and pretty much throws it back at me, then snatches the parcel out of my hands and slams the door in my face

Miserable fat bitch she was. Once the guy actually answered the door, he was cool, found out that most of the stuff I was delivering to him was Lego. We chatted about that for a bit. She seemed to hate me more after that.
>>
>>6421115
1/2
>Item for a 2/# on a street
>That's odd, there are no units on that street
>Take it out with me anyway
>Find the address
>It's a house, behind a house
>Knock on the door 3 times, as per AusPost procedure
>Item doesn't require a signature, can be safe dropped
>Scan as safe drop, just as door opens
>Rescan it as delivered and give it to guy
>He starts to talk
>I'm cool with having a chat with people, as long as it's not too long
>Starts complaining about AusPost and how no parcels ever reach him that they either disappear or get sent back to sender
>Tells me about how he's in constant contact with the communications ombudsman and how he once had Malcolm Turnbull, back when he was minister for communications, investigate on his behalf
>Glance at my watch
>Dudes been talking at me for 10mins
>Say I really got to go
>Doesn't seem to hear me, or care, keeps talk
>>
>>6421116
2/2
>Eventually stops complaining about AusPost and tells me that the thing I just delivered to him is a booklet/guide to holiday packages in Canada
>He's planning a trip to Canada
>Likes to plan his holidays at least 6 months ahead
>Tells me about how he's traveled through Europe and Asia
>Tell him I really have to go and take a step back
>He takes a step forward and keeps talking
>Tells me about how he lost his camera at an airport in Germany or somewhere and how they found it after he'd moved onto the next country on his trip and how they sent it to his Hotel in the next country
>He's now back on complaining about AusPost
>Finally he finishes talking/complaining and I manage to get away
>Get back in the van and look at the clock
>I know it was 10:30am when I pull up, because the local news came on the radio (The radio channel I listen to has World/National News at the top of the hour and local at half past the hour)
>Clock now says 11:20am
>Fucker wouldn't stop talking at me for almost an hour

I asked my boss about his missing parcels when I finished. Boss said that a couple of years ago, he didn't have a letter box or anything else to identify there as being to separate properties/houses at that address.
Driver before me took them to the first house, who didn't know what the stuff was and didn't say "No, that's probably for the guy in the place behind us" so the stuff got marked as 'No Such Address - Return to Sender' and sent back.
>>
>>6421118
>Delivering parcels
>Big one for this one place
>Get there
>Gates closed
>Get out to open it
>Locked
>A couple of big angry looking rottweilers hear me trying to open the gate and come racing out
>They mad
>Like properly made
>Would probably eat me if I managed to get the gate opened
>Call out
>"Hello! Australia Post! I have a Parcel to Deliver!"
>Nothing
>Call out again
>Dogs are barking loudly
>I seem to be the only human around
>Scan parcel as customer not present and leave a card in the letter box saying when they can collect it from the Post Office
>Couple of days later get called into the big boss/regional managers office
>There's been a complaint
>Customer alleges they were home and that I didn't even knock on the door and instead just put a card straight in their letter box
>We're not suppose to leave missed delivery cards in mailbox, they're suppose to be slid under the door
>Ask who/what address this was
>It's angry dog place
>Explain what happened
>Manager say's that as part of the complaint procedure he has to go investigate property
>Couple of days later he comes up and say's everything fine that I did the right thing
>Apparently when he went there the gate was closed, but unlocked
>He opened the gate and went to walk in
>The rottweilers came running out, followed by the owner
>Owner yells out to manager to stay on the other side of the gate
>Owner apologies and says the dogs are "a bit vicious" and that he normally keeps the gate locked when the dogs are out
>Manager asks if the dogs were out and the gate was locked last Tuesday
>Owner says yes, why?
>Manager says that he's from AusPost and is just investigating why their parcel was carded if they were home

All drivers have now been told that if they get a parcel for that address and the gates closed, just card them, don't even touch the gate.
>>
>>6421119
>Big parcel for address
>Go round there
>Woman there
>She gushes at parcel
>Tells me that it's a pink highchair
>Explains that she couldn't find one her in Oz, so she had to buy it from the US
>Tells me it cost US$1500 and that's not even including the postage
>But that doesn't matter, because she just had to have it because it's pink
>I smile and feign interest
>Inside my head I'm asking why you'd spend that much money on buying and shipping a highchair from the states, just because it's pink
>Only answer I can come up with is because you have too much money
>A week or so later, get another parcel for rich woman
>Take it around to her
>A boy, probably 12 years old opens the door
>Ask if his parents are home
>Nope
>Ask his name and get him to sign for the parcel
>Kids love it when I get them to sign for shit
>Another couple of days later
>A request for information comes through
>It's from Rich Lady
>Can't find the parcel her son signed for, because he's apparently autistic and can't remember where he put it
>Tell boss, I can't help because I gave it to the kid
>A week or two later
>Yet another parcel for Rich lady
>Take it around to her
>She answers the door
>I ask if she's had any luck finding the other parcel as she signs for this one
>She says no, so she just ordered it again, which is what this parcel is

It must be so difficult having money to burn
>>
>>6421120
>Arrive at work on a Tuesday morning
>Once all drivers are there, boss calls us all together
>From now on, no more safe droping things that require signature unless the customer/someone from the address has filled out an Authority to Leave form
>Explains that a driver the next town over is currently on suspension, pending review, because he safe dropped a parcel and signed for it himself
>Customer told AusPost Corporate (ie bureaucrats that have probably never delivered anything in their lives) about this
>Corporate comes down hard and starts enforcing proper policies and what not
>A few days later chatting with the boss while sorting parcels, find out the full story
>Driver in other town got a parcel for his brother in law
>Bro in law and family was on holiday over seas, would be away for another couple of weeks
>Driver has keys to their house
>Takes parcel around, unlocks back door and leaves parcel on dinning table, locks back up and goes on his way
>His bro in law gets an email from AusPost asking to rate service
>Apparently gave a great review saying how it was so good that the driver signed for it and left it in a safe place while they were on holiday
>Corporate doesn't care that the customer and driver were family or that the parcel was left inside the locked house
>Week or so later find out driver was fired, because his brother in law/sister hadn't filled out a Authority to Leave form for the address

We don't get warnings, if corporate find out we safe dropped a parcel that requires a signature and signed for it our selves, it's straight up dismissal.
>>
File: QzFSzmD.jpg (123KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
QzFSzmD.jpg
123KB, 1600x900px
>>6421122
Bit of a funny one

>Constantly get these A4 sized packages from he Government to random people
>Have learnt that they're at home screening tests for bowel cancer that are sent out to people over the age of 50
>Good, the doctors in this town are too stupid to test for bowel cancer, but that's a whole different story
>Most people are puzzled by what these are, others know what they are and are amused by it
>Get one for a woman in the Bronx
>The Bronx is what people in this town call the housing commission area where most of the unemployed bogans live
>Arrive at address
>Woman and man are sitting out the front on lawn chairs drinking
>It's 11:30am
>As I approach I ask for the name on the package
>She says yepp that her, but she doesn't know what this is
>Before I can tell her she asks
>"Is its a blow up sex doll of you, because you're kinda cute"
>I laugh and say no, it's a bowel cancer screening kit, while my internal voice is spewing his mental guts up
>She pouts and says "How am I ever going to get a cute boyfriend if they all think I have ass cancer?"
>She says it in such a way that I can't tell if she's joking or serious
>I leave, wishing her the best of luck on her quest for love

She looked like she'd be at least 60, skin so tanned it looked like leather and in true bogan fashion, missing most of her front teeth. Think the old lady from 'There's Something About Mary' (Pic related), just a bit more tanned and missing teeth.
>>
File: crochet tunic B1.jpg (139KB, 600x980px) Image search: [Google]
crochet tunic B1.jpg
139KB, 600x980px
>>6421124
Well that's pretty much it.
I'll leave you with a couple of good stories.

>Knock on door
>No answer
>Knock again
>From some where inside a girl yells "Just a moment!"
>I scan parcel as delivered and wait for her to come to the door
>She opens the door
>Hair's wet and she's wearing a sweater, with a towel wrapped around her waist
>She apologizes and explains that she was in the shower
>As she's signing I notice something about the sweater
>It's a crochet sweater, one that's got a bunch of gaps/holes
>Pic related, it was kinda like that
>She's not wearing anything under it
>One of her nipples poking through one of the gaps/holes
>It's a nice looking nipple

also

>Parcel for guy I use to go to school with's sister
>Go round to her place
>Knock on door
>"Hang on a bit!"
>Scan parcel, wait for her
>She opens the door
>She's wearing a big fluffy bathrobe, looks like she only just got up
>Use to that, as that's how she normally looks when I deliver to her
>She's clutching one hand to her chest to keep the robe closed
>I hold the scanner while she signs with her free hand
>As she's signing I look down and realize she's doing a bad job of keeping her robe closed
>Below the waist the robe is wide opened
>Trimmed black bush of hair on full display
>>
>>6420640
If it's EMS or anything priority a different driver gets it out so it's almost always early in the day, at least here anyways.
>>
I have not had many issues with my local PO, they aren't shit. Primary sorter used to be the route drive for 20+ years. Current driver knows where people live and where to leave packages. They don't mind if I stop by to pick up boxes, especially later-day UPS or Fedex budget parcels dropped off, because it means less mail on the trucks or getting out to hand them to me.

Last year we had some sub drivers added in that sometimes put things in the wrong boxes, or didn't always drop off packages they had in the truck(even small items that could fit in a mailbox), either because they didn't know where people lived or they were inexperienced but that was limited.

I got an EMS package from Japan, instead of delivery they left a notice and it wasn't delivered the next day, clerk had no idea why they didn't out it on the truck. Small package too, could have fit in the mailbox.

The local POs have good scales and don't fuck me over on postage. I know a lot of POs pull some scummy tricks with either adjusted scales or employees deliberately pushing expensive services. I know damn well I can send padded envelopes first class so it amazes me when a seller in another state says they can't do it because their PO said they can't. I often get smaller west coast items Parcel Post that cost the seller $12 to mail, when I could mail them the same box Priority for $9.
>>
>order $150 item from Japanland
>package makes it all the way across the ocean and continental United States to my local post office in Shithole, NJ
>Package is scanned by USPS facility but never delivered
>try to pick it up in person, they say they can't find
>Do this three more times
>File multiple complaints
>They eventually respond pretty much saying "we lost the package, complaint closed"
>Contact seller in Japan, explained what happened, they refund me the total amount
>>
>>6420303
>hear USPS truck
>peek out window
>driver pulls up backwards into driveway (technically not allowed)
>throw something on and head downstairs expecting it's something big
>package is sitting at the end of my driveway 25 feet from my front door (also not allowed)
>USPS driver is gone
>it's raining

The package wasn't even heavy.
>>
>>6420303
two stories
>ordered the black pearl Lego set of eBay cause i live in down under land, i track it from america to Australia. takes 4 weeks finally get it and it has a dirt great hole in the box i complain to aust post they say it wasn't them so they cant do anything, i asked the sell and they said it wasn't them
thank god nothing was missing and it was in another box which was untouched
>story 2 bid on a game i want and i win it it cost 70 dollary doos wait 3 weeks ring aust post they say it lost and im screwed i tell the seller and get my cash back, 2 weeks later ring aust post about a another parcel enquiry about the lost game they say it will arrive the next day, it arrives.
free 70 dollar rare game made me very happy
>>
File: willie lumpkin.jpg (59KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
willie lumpkin.jpg
59KB, 738x415px
I've been very lucky with my service. Up until he retired I had the same Carrier for about 20 years. Good old guy. Likes to talk, and is really friendly.
I've always been buying stuff and having it shipped here, but it's only in the last 5-6 years I started ordering stuff from Japan, and the usual shops, and I start getting boxes once or twice a month from Japan. One day he drops by with a package from Mandarake. Stops to chat a while, and says "You sure are getting a lot of boxes from Japan. I never see that 'round these parts, whatcha getting if you don't mind me asking?"
I look him straight in the eye and with a straight face I say "Bob (not real name), I'm getting a mail order bride from Japan, but it costs too much to do it the normal way, so I'm having them do it piece by piece. Once I get them all, I put the parts together, and voila; Instant Japanese wife!"
He looks stunned for a minute, than once it sinks in he says "Oh bullshit. How in the hell can you be putting together a wife? It doesn't work like that!" I start laughing and explain, and he starts laughing, good times all around.
I explain that I'm branching out in my hobby, and invite him in to check out my den/office. He loves it. Thinks all the figures and such are cool. Tells me he collects Old West stuff, and his wife likes frogs, so she has a shelf full of various frog things.
Flash forward a few months, and a few parcels later, he tells me "The Mrs and I were in the city last week, ad we walked past a shop that has a whole bunch of stuff like you have. Thought you might like to know about it!'' Thank him for the info and next time I'm up in the city I check it out.
Anyway last year he retired, so I gave him a couple of western paintings by Remington my dad left me, and a couple of ceramic frogs for his wife. He still drops by once in a while to say hi.
So long story short (too late), not all postal workers are assholes.
>>
I think a lot of you just have shitty post offices. I only had one incident (carrier forgot my Figuarts Amazon Alpha), but mine is usually on point.
>>
Usually USPS is pretty good. Sometimes they leave packages in front of my door while living in an apartment complex. Only bad experience I had was with UPS where they lost the package.
>>
>>6420303
I had one package arrive at the nearest sorting facility. Then it got put on the wrong truck, got on a plane and it ended up 4 states away. It then have to travel back to my sorting facility, and they tried delivering it twice while I wasn't home and left an orange slip.

So a package that was scheduled to take 3 days ended up taking 3 weeks because one guy fucked up. It also had the longest tracking history of any package I have ever been sent.
>>
>>6421286
This is how modern society should work.
>>
I'm sad that my old mail carrier left. She was pretty old so I guess she retired or got an easier route? The two new replacements suck. One puts my packages by the garage door instead of walking an extra 50 feet to my porch. The other is slow as shit and doesn't come until 5 PM.

The only serious problem I've had with them was when my package was delivered to the wrong post office and almost shipped back to Japan. Honestly, I usually prefer USPS over UPS or Fedex because they deliver quicker in my area.
>>
>>6421494
Anon, this IS how society works. Unless one is a complete Aspie/awkward/socially inept/creeper of a man-child who is too afraid to leave the darkness and stank of their home and engage in a little public discourse.
Speaking of which, to all of those complaining in this thread; 99% of the problems you are having can be solved by a simple phone call to your local post master.
"Hi this is Dave Davidson at 69 YLYL street, and I've been having problems with my mail..." and voila, you problems will be solved for the most part.

Some of you people really try to make things more difficult than they need to be.
>>
>>6421546
You haven't had to deal with some of the post offices I have if you think this is al it takes to solve issues with mail delivery.

The shit starts at the top not the bottom
>>
>>6421551
Oh?
Well it certainly works for me. How do you handle yourself when you call? Do you hem and haw, and stutter like a beta, or do you bark at the person and demand your rights as a taxpayer?
Or do you act like a human being and talk to them like you'd want to be talked to?
If you do, and you still have problems, than I dunno what to tell you. Maybe it IS them. But knowing the kind of people that post here, I think the previous examples I gave would fit the majority.
>>
>>6420336
>there's 4 near my place and i've had packages come from each of them.

That's bullshit. Now I doubt this whole story.
>>
>>6420413
>Had a package delivered in a drop box, then got removed the following day because they needed it.
>That was a fun one.

Pick up your packages you lazy faggot.

When I was delivering mail I'd usually give someone with community boxes a couple of days but after that it's going back to the post office.
>>
>>6420303
not usps but some cunt amazon driver threw my sh figurearts joker over the fence it was in my yard on the ground wasn't damaged but fuck that cunt.
>>
>>6420712

Not that anon, I was also a carrier.

But he's right parcels do get damaged during sorting and sometimes it's because there are literally 60 parcels of varying sizes for a route that can include 800 addresses.
>>
>>6421122
>because he safe dropped a parcel and signed for it himself

At the USPS, at least for contract drivers, this is a huge no-no. It wouldn't have been a suspension they would have pulled your badge and you would be fired.
>>
>>6421244
>(technically not allowed)

By who?

When I was driving we were told if we had to pull into a drive way we were supposed to pull in backwards.
>>
>>6421631
He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's trying to sound more authoritative than he is.
>>
>>6421604
Somebody has Mommy issues.
>>
>>6421602
It was the following morning and it's technically theft since you can't 'undeliver' a package.
>>
Hi guys
Does anyone know how much it might cost to ship something from US to JP with tracking? Need to ship defective figure back to JP for refund. Told clerk I wanted the cheapest shipping option and it came out to 37 dollars, which surprised me because I paid like 10 dollars to have it shipped with tracking from JP to NYC.
>>
>>6421760
for additional info, it was about the size of a shoe box, dimensions more square than rectangular, weighs about 1 lb
>>
>>6421666
>it's technically theft
You again.
Learn what the fuck you're talking about before you spout off. You'll hopefully stop making yourself look like a bigger ass than you already are that way.
>>
>>6421760
>>6421763
USPS.gov.
>>
File: 1495516943595.jpg (224KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1495516943595.jpg
224KB, 1920x1090px
>>6421631
>>6421643
But, why would someone just go on the internet and lie?

The postal jeep is known for terrible blind spots.

t. Aunt is a disability-retired USPS worker

Further reading:
> Its considered a hazard and IF he would back up and have any kind of accident the USPS will blame him.. his union will have to fight it and likely he will lose... My husband is a USPS supervisor
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=185983

> 5, can't back her vehicle out of the the driveway - at all - we would have excavate, work with the county to address putting in a much longer culvert in the ditch on either side, and make huge changes to the end of our driveway to provide a turnaround. We have NONE of these issues with UPS or Fed Ex, and it just recently started happening with USPS.
https://www.uspsoig.gov/comment/24143

>Oh and yes, the car does have a reverse. They are only supposed to use in the designated spots on the route (and they do anything to avoid having reverse points in the route) and if a supervisor finds him reversing where he shouldn't he gets in trouble. If he has an accident while reversing, he is in a world of trouble.
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-400659.html

Anyway, I put "technically" because I figured it might be a local PO policy and not something actually codified. I couldn't really care about being an "authority" figure on fucking USPS matters, m8.
>>
>>6420640
This is my problem, if I'm not at work when he tried to deliver, I'm asleep. Thinking about asking the post office to just hold any priority packages for me and deliver the pink slip only so that the guy doesn't have to lug my packages up the stairs for nothing and I don't have to wait to be able to pick it up at the post office.
>>
My only problem is that she usually won't get out of the car to give me larger packages at the door. This would be fine if I wasn't home, but I often am. I always have to go pick them up in person of I miss the car. I think this is because in my area they use cars and not trucks, making it hard for her to actually get out though. It's still annoying when I'm home and she makes no attempt.
>>
>>6421627
He was only suspended while they "investigated", ie flipped through the list of people who had filled out a Authority to Leave form to see if there was one for that address. They fired him when they couldn't find one.

What pissed me off was the lack of common sense. It was the drivers brother in law and he left it in a locked house. Fair enough if it was some random and he just left it on the front step.
What's more, if instead of scanning it as a 'Safe Drop', then entering his brothers in laws name, marking it as 'Standing Order' then signing for it, he had of scanned as 'Delivered', entered his name and marked it as 'Care Of', he'd actually still have his job. It's bureaucratic bullshit.

But the whole think makes it more difficult for customers. I get so many people who when I deliver to them say "Oh if I'm not home you can just leave it at the door/around the back" and I have to say that I can't, unless they fill out a form, which they have to go to the post office to get.
Then there's times, and I get this a fair bit, where I roll up to the door and there's a note on it that says "DO NOT KNOCK! Shift Worker trying to Sleep! Thank You" If the parcel requires a signature I'm suppose to either knock and wake them up, or card them, even if the note says "Please LEAVE any Parcels at Door. Thank You".
I break AusPost procedure and leave parcels when that happens. I scan them as 'Safe Drop', customers name and mark it as 'Standing Order' then add in the note "Note on Door - Customer Shift Worker - ATL" and then sign with an X.
>>
>>6421116
>>6421118
As an EMT/paramedic with an ambulance service, I feel your pain. In my town we have an apartment complex composed of a number of one story 2-4 unit buildings that are spread out across a 2x2 block area with no roads leading to the buildings in the middle and no rhyme or reason to how they're numbered. For example, there are units 6, B, 6B, and B6 and nothing is in any sort of numeric or alphabetical order.
>>
I'm the dude from the BST thread where my figure got smashed. Usually this isn't much of a problem, but because I live in Detroit, ghetto pieces of shit think they don't have to take care of packages. Every single time I get a new package, figure or not, the package is usually pretty manhandled but nothing is really ever damaged. Despite that, I've had mostly good experiences, if just the package is mostly fucked up or crushed slightly.

I'm not a MIB collector thankfully, but if I were, I'd cry.
>>
>>6422307
Also, because I only just remembered this while thinking about how retarded corporate is, bonus story!

>Sorting parcels ahead of delivery run
>Group of people enter delivery center and are loitering around regional manager's office
>Think to myself "Who are these assholes"
>Ask boss
>He say's shit, they're from corporate, must be a surprise inspection
>Tells me to hide some of the shit that we do that would get their panties in a twist
>They walk around with regional manger looking and checking over things
>One woman comes over and looks at our section, where me and another driver are unloading the crates and sorting the parcels
>She looks at me
>"Where's your ID?" she demands in an angry tone
>I say "What?"
>She grabs the lanyard around her neck and holds it up and with the fury of a burning star says "YOUR ID"
>I say "Oh yeah..." and pull my lanyard ID out from under my jumper
>She looks at other driver and asks where his is, in the same tone
>"Over on the desk with my wallet" he says as he picks up a large parcel
>"Well go and put it on!" she demands
>Other driver takes large parcel to where it's suppose to go first
>"NOW!" she practically screams
>Other driver goes and puts it on
>"You're ID's HAVE to be worn, and be VISIBLE, at ALL TIMES" she says
>I interject with "But they get in the way"
>"I DON'T CARE! IT'S AUSTRALIA POST POLICY!" and she stormed off
>Later, after they've finished their inspection, they gather everyone around to tell us any issues they've found and what we have to do to fix them
>Bitch steps up and reminds us all that we have to wear our IDs/lanyard at all times and that they have to be visible and that his is an Australia Post policy that is for our safety and the security of our customers parcels, otherwise anyone could walk in off the street and just steal parcels from the Delivery Center.

I live/work in a small town. There's like 13 people that work at the DC and we all know each other.
>>
>>6421599
i live in the middle of a city and there are 4 post offices within a few miles of my apartment. idk why thats so hard to believe but thats okay.
>>
>>6421760
https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator/MailServices?country=10214&ccode=JP&omil=False&dmil=False&mdt=7%2F15%2F2017&mdz=18%3A59&m=6&p=2

it always cost more to ship from USA to other country. you have be more exact on weight and size, there's big and small shoe boxes, and about 1lb can mean 2lb because anything over 1lb = 2lb.
any if you want tacking it will cost more.
>>
>>6422403
not that anon but they call BS because each post office have a set area, normally by zip code. so if your package is being held at a post office, it should normally be the one that's covering your area/ a set station for holding packages in that area. the only exception is it was reroute to the wrong post office, but then normally they will just route it back to the correct one for them to do the delivery.
>>
>>6421122
He should've let his family know he signed it for them or that at least they got a package. They could've put together the rest themselves. If you're close enough with your family that you've got keys, you're close enough to email/text them that they got a delivery in.

The driver went about this foolishly.
>>
>>6421113
>why don't you remember, anon?
Sounds like she wants a different package...
>>
>>6422366
How are hanging lanyards not a safety issue? In my job we tuck in our security badgers all the time when shredding or manual labor shit. The liability alone should make most places squeamish, especially government/public.
>>
>>6420628
It is very much not incorrect, because I've talked to the actual drivers as they were delivering my amazon prime package.

I brought it up because they were not in USPS uniform, which is when they told me they work for amazon, but use the USPS trucks/infrastructure.

I'll admit that these exchanges happened on sundays, so every other day is probably actual USPS drivers. It just doesn't seem too far fetched that if contract drivers are doing sunday runs, then they might do some in the week here and there as well.
>>
>>6422458
1- lanyard is always a safely issue, but you are suppose to wear the ones that can break off.
This mainly affects only you.

2- Not having an ID showing is also a safely issue. The TSA bitch about it all the time.
strangers can sneak in dangerous items,, etc
This can affect you and everyone else,

So #2 get's prioritize .
>>
>>6422468
then you need to check the tracking, because it wont be a USPS tracking number, it will be an amazon one. what you are saying is just a amazon guy delivering a packing while using a usps truck. it's not the same as a amazon guy delivering a official USPS package.
>>
>>6421666
>and it's technically theft since you can't 'undeliver' a package.

LOL Nah son, if your shit is abandoned the carrier can empty the drop box. I had to do it multiple times because people couldn't be assed to walk down to their community mail boxes and get their packages. And your shit gets RTS after being at the post office for a day or two.

To conclude: you don't know dick.
>>
>>6422154
>Anyway

Anyway this doesn't contradict anything I typed up there.

We were told that IF we had to pull into a drive way we should back into the drive way.

Otherwise reversing is generally not permitted.
>>
>>6422366

At least you know they're there. The USPS office I worked out of had closed walk ways above the sorting bay and supervisors or Postal Inspector investigators could walk around and see down into every route sorting area.

We actually had one of the clerks (retired Army liteColonel) get busted opening up certified letters with cash in them. He was "forced to retire" quietly after that.

They also investigated us (my boss knew one of the investigators) because packages were disappearing from an apartment complex. Which included surveillance.
>>
>>6422403
>and there are 4 post offices within a few miles of my apartment.

There is an assigned route that has your address on it, covered by a post office with your zip code.

That packages of yours end up at the wrong Post Office doesn't mean you have four different carriers from four different offices covering your house. We used to get packages for addresses outside of our area of coverage too. It is usually because they are messed up in automated sorting at the larger distribution centers before the trucks head out.
>>
>>6420303
Not much these days, it used to be way worse before:

-Mailman would just leave packages unattended in front of the house (expensive packages)
-Mailman would also not deliver packages and NEVER left a slip to pick it up, making it a huge pain in the ass to get those packages later on
>>
>>6422468
>I'll admit that these exchanges happened on sundays, so every other day is probably actual USPS drivers. It just doesn't seem too far fetched that if contract drivers are doing sunday runs, then they might do some in the week here and there as well.

Actually I was still working as a contract mail carrier when this started happening. The office I worked out of was one of the ones that started doing Amazon runs on Sundays but they would only deliver packages and only the rural carriers (officially USPS, not contract, use USPS vehicles, don't wear uniform. Rural carrier vs City carrier has nothing to do with geography and everything to do with internal politics with the union and contractors).

Right before I left they had a couple of all hands meetings in the morning where they said Amazon would be providing their own drivers for Sundays. AFAIK that's the only day they run Amazon stuff using USPS facilities because there's normal mail delivery the other 6 days. Of course there was also talk going around of USPS dropping back to 5 day weeks around that time.
>>
>>6422445
>He should've let his family know he signed it for them or that at least they got a package.

He did. His brother in law then got an email from AusPost saying that the parcel had been delivered and asking him to rate the service. The brother in law then gave a GOOD review saying how GOOD it was that the parcel was safe dropped and how that was GOOD. I don't know whether the brother in law mentioned it in the review that the driver was his brother in law, or that it was locked inside the house. But regardless of if he did, that still would have came out in the following investigation.
The brother in law wasn't trying to start shit or complain, he thought he was doing a good thing by saying that the driver was doing a good job.
And like I said here >>6422307, if the driver had of just marked it as delivered, care of, everything would have been fine.
>>
>>6422154
>I couldn't really care about being an "authority" figure on fucking USPS matters, m8.
And yet you keep going on and on, trying to defend yourself when you've been told by people who know better, that you're wrong.
>But, why would someone just go on the internet and lie?
Because you crave attention and need validation, and you'll do whatever you can to get it?
>>
I live right in the middle of the country and I've never had any problems with the postal service. What's great about living pretty much right at the center of the U.S is packages usually arrive in about 3 or 4 days max, regardless of where they come from.
>>
>>6420336
Imagine opening a claim after 4 days, Jesus are you autistic? 2 day shipping is a meme, who fucking cares if it takes 5 days. Fucking millennial's.
>>
>>6422473
It takes a second to display a lanyard or badge if someone asks. It's like a non-uniform officer. If someone needs needs to know they're a cop, they then provide identification.
>>
>>6422652
Sorry if you're single anecdote doesn't change the opinion of countless other sources that disagree (including other postal workers) Whatever helps you sleep at night, "postman".
>>
Only problems I've had with the USPS were;
1-Ordered some figs from HLJ. Tracked them to the main post office in the city. Next day they showed up as out for delivery in a town on the other side of the state.
Next day shown as undeliverable returned to sender.
Called the postmaster and he said he'd look into it. Two hours later he calls me back and says I'll have them by tonite. Seems he contacted every PO from Chicago to my town looking for them, and found it in a stack of packages headed back to San Fransisco in a town on yet another side of the state. They guy there pulled it, sent it special courier to my , and the postmaster himself delivered it after work.

2-Bought some stuff from an anon on the BST, and had it sent to my business. (At the time my office was at home, and since I was going to use them for a work project, I could write them off as business expenses). The PO marked them as undeliverable because no one of that name at that address.
Had to go down to the PO, with ID, Business license, and business cards to prove it was me.
After that it was no problem getting stuff for work at my home.
>>
>Proven wrong
>Still fighting back, but trying to shift the spotlight onto the other person to avoid looking like a fool.
Not surprising. Your kind goes right for that old trope.
>>
>>6422532
>would just leave packages unattended in front of the house
The worst is when the package has the contents on the outside of the box.
>>
>>6422897
it takes more than a second, you might leave it in your jacket pocket and more than 3 feet from you when you take it off.

it's not like a non-uniform officer at all. You are not hiding from anyone. you are in uniform.

I don't like it either, but if someone is walking around inspecting, then you should play their BS game.
>>
>>6422924
that's the shippers fault.
>>
>>6422935
This, really. Our manager is loose enough on stupid corporate bullshit that he feels we shouldn't be forced to do, but the moment a territory manger pops in to say hello, we're doing all that crap immediately.
>>
>>6422935
Why would ever you take it off? That would be a security violation in and of itself (i.e. losing possession of government property). I work in a classified environment. We simply tuck our security badges in situations where safety is paramount (e.g. tangling with equipment, getting damaged or destroyed, photography, etc.). No one ever has a problem with this, including during internal or external audits. It's common sense and if someone raised an issue, it would be a quick complaint to the IG office.

And again, it takes a second to pull it back out and display it.

>non-uniform
>hiding
Wha? That's not why non-uniform agents/officers exist. It can be A reason for undercover, but that doesn't equal non-uniform.
>>
>>6421120
Jeeeeeesus christ why not get a chair and paint it, or hire a craftsman for that kinnd of money.

What in the goddamn hell, man.
>>
>>6421125
Thanks for the stories m8
>>
>>6420303
I've never had any problems with them.
>>
File: 1439788898756.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1439788898756.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>6421125
>It's a nice looking nipple
>>
>>6420336
They probably ended up on different pallets and went into different trucks
>>
The worst thing I've dealt with is that my local post office has a habit of not finding packages. I've had to ask them to search again multiple times.
>>
>sign up for text alerts on a $400~ package
>it's in town as of 6am
>around noon get an 'Available for Pickup' notice via text
>that's weird why didn't they deliver
>show up at post office
>woman demands slip
>told her I didn't get a slip just a USPS text saying it was available at this post office for pick up
>she says that is wrong and there's no package
>tells me the mail carrier sorts the packages then put it on the truck
>if it's not on the truck, it's not sorted, so she can't give it to me
>i ask her to affirm my package is here but she won't even check in the back for it
>she says that's not her job and to go home and wait for re-delivery
>it re-delivers to my apartment mail office but the carrier refused to leave it
>said there were special orders from the office not to leave unless i was present
>end up having to go back in person 3 days after it was available and wait it line (again) and pick it up
>>
File: 1421787172635.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1421787172635.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>Order something from Hawaii last Saturday
>eBay says ETA will be this Saturday (the 22nd)
>Seller doesn't ship the item until the 18th
>ETA changes to Friday (the 21st)
>Last update says the item "Departed USPS Regional Facility" in Honolulu on the 18th
>No updates since

I'm not getting my package tomorrow, am I lads?

Although I did have something similar happen when I ordered from Robot Kingdom last month.

>Ordered Tokyo Toyshow Scourge
>Payment processes and the package is finally shipped
>Get tracking number
>Item leaves China after 3 days
>No tracking updates for 7 fucking days
>Keep checking USPS and it keeps saying it can't track the package
>Day 8, a random package ends up at my door
>Fucking Tokyo Toyshow Scourge
>Decide to check USPS for tracking just for the fuck of it
>All of a sudden tracking is available
>mfw
>>
My mail guy is great.

>has a special knock
>super friendly
>pets my cats
>always on time.

What a great guy.
>>
>>6420535
I had a fucking FedEx guy do this to me.

>Sitting in living room watching TV, see FedEx van park in front of the house. Door is open screendoor is closed, get excited figuring I'm getting my stuff
>Watch the FedEx guy get out of the van and walk up to my door without a package.
>FedEx guy doesn't knock or ring doorbell, just starts walking back to his van
>Thinking "wtf" open door find out FedEx guy walked up to my door, put the "guess you aren't home, pick up your package here" sticker on my door. Start yelling at driver he turns around looks at me and hops back into van and drives off

I was so fucking pissed
>>
>>6420303
>order stuff from one state away
>gets sent to the state above me
>gets sent to my state
>gets sent to the state at the OTHER side of my state
>gets sent to my state
>gets sent to the wrong fucking town
>finally gets sent to my post office
>weekend
>couldn't get it

Priority my fuck ass.
>>
>>6420303
Ranked:

USPS>UPS>>>Ontrac, or whatever that shit is Amazon Prime uses where it's delivered by some random guy in a normal car>>>>>>>>>FedEx

Literally never had any issue with USPS that wasn't completely the sender's fault. Their flat rate tracked and insured is a fucking bargain of ludicrous proportions. Also, having family overseas really makes me appreciate what a fucking paragon of reliability, speed and professionalism the US Postal Service is. A lot of countries in Europe, it's considered par for the course for them to open your packages and take what they want, lose your shit behind the break room espresso machine, whatever.
>>
>Need to return an item
>Seller sends me a postage sticker
>Place it on the package and go to postal office
>Go to drop off
>Receptionist tells me they can't accept it
>Tells me i need to pay postage
>it is fucking paid, even says so on sticker
>Go home
>Schedule home pickup
>Mailman picks it up
>It is now in transit to destination
Fucking faggots trying to make me spend money on new postage.
>>
>>6420446
Same fuckers can't seem to read the street numbers for some reason
>>
File: 1305408536235s.jpg (41KB, 504x468px) Image search: [Google]
1305408536235s.jpg
41KB, 504x468px
>>6420430
You too?
>>
>>6421125
I never had any problems with auspost until I moved about 10 years ago and now it's a nightmare.

I have no real internet connection in my home, so a lot of my work data gets sent to me, either registered express or standard on hard drives and I've had at least 5 show up months after they were sent, or not at all.

On top of that, after a perceived sleight on my part to the delivery driver a lot of my parcels coincidentally end up not delivered on their expected delivery dates sometimes by as much as a week for orders coming less than 100km away.

The lady driver used to deliver in the morning, but I guess her kids started school or something and she just started delivering around noon, one day I had a registered parcel coming in, as notified by email and when she finally arrived at 1:30 or whatever I remarked that I had been excitedly waiting all morning for my new motorcycle jacket to come, and she snapped back at me that she was dropping her kids at school and let my door slam on my face then walked off.
>>
> live in kind of a shitty area
> watch my tracking numbers when I have an incoming package, always check my mail when it comes, etc
> friend sends me a bunch of GI Joe army builders and semi-rare/expensive TFs as a birthday gift
> Universe Nemesis Big Convoy and Cryotek
> friend tells me he sent it
> I wait
> 2 weeks, nothing
> wait a little more
> "Hey friendo, no box, what's up?"
> "Oh let me check tracking"
> he never gave me the tracking
> package was "delivered" 13 days ago
> I never got it
> Post office says they can't do shit because it was marked as delivered
> never got resolved
>>
>>6422552
Never fill out surveys, they're corporate bullshit
>>
>>6420303
My local PO has been absolutely wonderful. The biggest issue I've dealt with is occasionally a small package will be put in a neighbors mailbox instead of mine (I live in an apartment with those big mail slots that the postman opens from the rear). As long as I call before 5, they'll send someone out to my apartment to put the package in the right slot.

I've only ever had 1 package lost, and it was a package delivered to my office. but hey it was just last week so hey I guess there's a chance it might work out (not hopeful though):

>mom has a friend who works at a dept. store and can get me some stuff I like on the cheap
>mom mails package to my new office
>forgot that a few months ago I told her that USPS was just not delivering mail to my office
>building is still 80% under construction
>second floor where I work is the only finished part
>USPS driver marks package as delivered, mom sends a text
>I tell her it's not here
>noprob.png, I know the drill since I dealt with this once before (except in the prior situation, the package was never marked delivered, just sat at "arrival" scan for 2 days)
>call the USPS sorting facility, which handles packages for the business district where the office is
>they can't find the package, says it may be with the driver
>call next day
>they fess up that USPS drivers will not enter our office because it's under construction, and they can't enter without a hard hat
>"i-it's not lost! w-we just need to find it!"
>It's been 5 days since the "delivery" and they still can't find it
>office won't be getting USPS mail for at least another year probably

If this was my local PO, they would have found that shit by now and delivered it with a heartfelt apology. But since this is a ghetto ass Hartford postal worker I expect that he or his wife are enjoying some very expensive skincare products right now.
>>
>>6435310
I use to fill out the surveys whenever they sent them to me, giving myself the best ratings and adding the comment "Delivery driver is awesome, you should give him a rise!". I'd do the same anytime my mother got a one as well.
I got a parcel the day after the boss told me about this, which was followed by survey. Didn't fill it out, haven't filled one out since.

>>6436076
>office won't be getting USPS mail for at least another year probably

So why doesn't your office have a re-direction order in place? Is that not something that USPS has?
>>
>>6436394
More like
>is that not something your office management is competent enough to figure out

The answer, anon, is "no." We didn't even have bathrooms for the first month that we were in this new office building, because the company owners couldn't be assed to pay double rent for 1 month at our old building so that we didn't have to walk to the hotel across the street to take a shit.
>>
I buy a lot of shit from overseas. My biggest issue is that shit can get all the way to the US, and then customs will lose the customs form with the address. So it just vanishes.

I've lost about $1000 to $1500 of stuff in the past 4 years from this. I now ask sellers to tape extra addresses to the box and include extras in the box.
>>
>live in uk
>order anything overseas
>everything gets whacked with a £20 handling fee minimum on top of s+h
>>
>>6437112

Another Britbong here.

>Order something from US
>USPS handle the US side of the shipping, gets handed over to parcel force/royal mail when it arrives here
>without fail the toy will spend longer getting transported/sorted.checked in the US than it does when it arrives in the UK
>For example, if the item has an estimated delivery time of 10 days, it'll spend 7 of those in the US and only 2 or 3 of those days in the UK.
>I've experienced this even when buying things from east-coast sellers
>I've never experienced this buying from any other country, even China or Japan.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.