[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey friends. Any Iron Man figures, other than Mezco and Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: Mezco2017_One12-IronMan.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Mezco2017_One12-IronMan.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Hey friends.

Any Iron Man figures, other than Mezco and Marvel Legends, that shows his face? It can be with open helmet or an extra Stark head.
>>
>>6413448
>Mezco2017_One12-IronMan

Holy shit a Mezco figure that's not covered in spandex, this look pretty great.
>>
>>6413448
>More mezflair
That looks terrible
>>
>>6413475

I just used for example.
>>
>>6413484
I know, to answer to your Q, sentinel has an IM with removable faceplate
>>
Sentinel Armorize iron man has a full tony head along with an iron man head. I think they fit into the legends/mezco figures as well.
>>
>>6413585
such nice style, though weirdass proportions and made of diecast.

if they used human proportions, i'd ahve bought them. diecast a maybe.
>>
File: SenArmIm-26.jpg (440KB, 1024x682px)
SenArmIm-26.jpg
440KB, 1024x682px
>>6413634
This isn't in the same "line" as sentinel's other iron men, but I think it looks pretty good in all honesty. Heres a picture next to some marvel legends. This one has the bulk I imagine a guy in a suit would have.
>>
>>6413448
Mafex has a couple releases that have open helmets.

No idea if they are decent or not though.
>>
>>6413700
yeah, i like the design and style, but the only thing that held me back from getting them was that they'd look weird standing with other Marvel figures... like the one on the right. What is that? Movie figure? I really hate movie designs.
>>
>>6413736
Yeah, left is the GotG wave 1 "space armor" iron man and the right is the Thanos wave mark 43 iron man. I don't really care for any of the marvel legends iron men figures besides the hulkbuster BaF. I really anticipate the Mezco figure and when the sentinel comes in the mail. Heres an image of him with some legends. He's a bit taller but I'm sure you can easily put him in a display with some figures.
>>
>>6413745

Is that Thor Select? He looks so tall.
>>
>>6413779
No thats the marvel legends from the allfather wave. many of the recent comic legends thors are massive.
>>
First Toy Biz ML Iron Man had that feature.
>>
File: HPIM6042.jpg (94KB, 600x642px)
HPIM6042.jpg
94KB, 600x642px
>>6414907
>>
>>6413713
They are absolute shit and notorious examples of the actual product looking nothing like the promo pics.
>>
>>6413745
Please put that sentry with the dark avengers
>>
>>6413700

all the Sentinel figures have a bad case of smallhead
>>
>>6414907
>>6414908
I had this when I was younger, think it still might be around somewhere. Pretty good figure in all honesty, and the classic design is nice considering you'll never see a new figure that looks like that
>>
>>6414907
>>6414908
>>6416690
Mine is im pretty good shape, still one of my favorite figures.
>>
>>6416690
???
The Mezco is the exact same design.
>>
>>6417190
There are slight changes, a little more modern, but yeah, basically sameshit.

Which is why i don't get why people are bothered for it not being nostalgia enough.
>>
>>6417209
Because for a lot of us, the whole point of doing a classic costume is to do it faithfully. Notions of what was high tech or what robot armor would look like in the 60's was different from modern day. Trying to blend the too makes it obviously not a classic costume.
>>
>>6417239
Yeah, this.

Haven't bought anything from Mezco past their Dredd because fuck """Mez Flair""" into the heart of the sun. Paradoxically I quite enjoy the Sentinel Iron Man figures, but I think that's because they actually employ a competent mechanical designer.
>>
>>6417239
Maybe they just didn't want to do the umpteenth figure of extremis/mcu style Iron Man and went for something different, like they do with all their marvel stuff (they were so close to doing a proper classic spidey but they just had to give him tumour shoes).
>>
>>6417239
> the whole point of doing a classic costume is to do it faithfully.
Yeah, no.

See most any Batman comic costume.
Almost all of them are modernizing the classic costume
Same with Wolverine. Constant rehashing of the classic costume.

Lots of other superheroes get constant modernizations, and like with any of them, there are haters for some designs and fanboys who consider stuff like the TAS Wolverine ("Jim Lee Blue Team" for those that actually read comics) the bestest ever.

Some modernizations just get one that sticks to them forever, despite further attempts, and later generations don't even realize that it was a modernization and think it's the "classsic" design.
>>
>>6417152
can I get an id on DOOM?
>>
>>6420717
That would be the Marvel Legends Epic Heroes Dr. Doom.
>>
>>6417701
Thing is, this is advertised as a classic design. If it was advertised as a full modernization, this design would be fine.
>>
>>6421039
>this is advertised as a classic design
Where?
A quick google brings up only one site that calls it that and it's Mezco saying that.
>>
File: DSCN4650.jpg (194KB, 1000x1008px)
DSCN4650.jpg
194KB, 1000x1008px
>>6414907
There's also the hasbro version
>>
>>6421054
>Y-jointed hips
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.