[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of this kind of shit? It's hard to find someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How to get rid of this kind of shit? It's hard to find someone who wants whole box and I don't want to piece them out.
>>
>99c eBay auction
>Throw it out
>Stuff it in a donation bin
>>
>>6412696
that's the wrong "7 sins", no wonder nobody wants it
>>
>>6412696
What are you doing getting those anyway?
>>
>>6412696
Maybe you could find a way to sell a box of the junk you don't want to people by concealing it and implying they have the chance of getting something cool.
>>
>>6412728
I was bamboozled I guess
>>
>>6412696
even the shirt is ass
>>
>>6412696
>lootcrates

Why do people think this shit is ever fucking good?
Only good thing that came from them is this gem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PlypCTMEA

>2:25 and 10:53 for the moments
>turn on adblock if you wish not to shill
>>
>>6413041
The Qfig stuff has been nice at least, but you can just pick those up in their vault sales after a while
>>
>>6413041
I got the squadron anime one and was able to somehow space out the stuff. The only things of use I got from it was a GATE shirt that didn't look bad and a Zaku gacha toy. Oh and Volume 1 one of arpeggio of blue steel which I already had.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.