[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rockman 6mm Figure Blind Boxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1mega.jpg (91KB, 747x396px) Image search: [Google]
1mega.jpg
91KB, 747x396px
Anyone know a site or store where I can purchase these for a reasonable price? Everywhere that carries these charges an arm and a leg for them.
>>
>>6406652
The only store I've seen that carry them is Hot Topic at 12 fucking dollars per figure. While TRU tends to bring in some Bluefin items, I haven't seen any MM Blind Boxes.
>>
>>6406664
My Hot Topic charges them for $15. It honestly felt like a steal once I purchased it but what are you going to do. I've been looking online and some are $20 and up. I'm mainly looking for X, the figure I got was Volnutt and I really didn't feel like coughing up another $15 for another 1/4 chance. Regardless, they're neat little figures. Just not worth nearly $20 dollars or hell, even more.
>>
>>6406674
What are you talking about? The boxes tell you what figure you'll get right on the top, the only thing left to chance is Red MM.
>>
>>6406681
Well I just fucked myself haha. At least now it'll be easier to get X, just gotta find a store that's not Hot Topic. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>6406687
Sure. But if you can't find anything, you might as well get it from Hot Topic since online is even worse.
>>
I think your best hope is that a company releases these as a single pack, as a lot of Japanese candy and blind box toys have been released like that before.

I no longer care for it, since Hasbro showed off their 4" MMX.
>>
>>6406681
How rare is the red Mega Man figure? And is it only the original Mega Man that has a red variant?
>>
Are they really that uncommon now? I got two boxes of them sitting around that I was planning to sell at conventions.
>>
>>6406652
My mall has a Hot Topic offshoot called Box Lunch, where I just got one of these for $9.60.

As others have said, they aren't blind boxes. I actually didn't realize that myself until the good guy in the store told me himself, so now I'm very happy with a Volnutt.
>>
>>6409381
i have one of those in my mall

also, i hate stores that imply food in their names
>Chilli Beans
it's a sunglasses store
>T-Shirt Diner
it's not a diner, it's a T-shirt store
>Jolibebe
It's not Jollibee
>>
>>6406652
The hot topics in my state started selling them, but they're like $12 per figure. Kind of ridiculous but its at least available readily.

I honestly bought a crated of them when they went up for the first pre-order, was worth the $40.
>>
>sentinel does multiple megamen and even motherfucking cutman
>4 inch figures

WHY
>>
>>6408364
There are 4 classic Mega Mans per case, one of them is red. Rest are 2 per case.
>>
>>6411642
Honestly, most of them being 4 inches is fine. Mega Man is short because he's a child. The problem is X and Volnutt being 4 inches, too. They're not in scale with any of the other Mega Men and Cut Man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.